Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Non canon couples 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 am

Vivian: o.o; -looks up as he comes back in- .... Are... are you going to untie me now?Sad Please just stop this and let me go... |c I won't speak a word to my father...

Bellatrix: >w> Awh who cares about Vivian? She's a strong girl, if anything's going on she can defend herself.

-------------------------------------------------

??: >.< !! Ugh! -falls on her back- ... -shakily gets up and looks over her shoulder as more vampire girls come out to fight her- ... >C You can't fight all of us.

??: -folds her arms and gets the other girls to surround Annette- Just give up... >J And maybe we'll spare you.

Violet: Please no, she's only trying to help me... D| Don't hurt her...

??: >.> Spare your energy, girl...

Lucy: -blushes a bit- Thankyou so much... wow I guess I'm going to fit in here alright now that I look like this. -looks up at her- .... I'm so sorry... you've been so nice to me and I haven't even learned your name. :/

William: |3 There we go... -cuddles her gently- It'll be fun... <3 -gently slips her clothes off and kisses along her collarbone-

Drayna: ... I see... -sighs a bit and ears droop- They have something of mine too. I suppose neither of us will be leaving for a while. Sad Hang in there dearest... -cuddles her gently- I'm sorry for all of this. I know it's very scary...

Nikita: .... -shrugs- I suppose I'm doing alright for myself now. I'm in a respectable job that no woman has ever been able to get into... I mean sure... it means I get in a lot of trouble... get harassed at the barracks and I'm punished almost on a weekly basis, but.... -sighs- Yeah it's the great life. Us orphans always turn out good...

Kali: Yeah I know, she's almost certainly gonna end up hurting Missy.... -sighs a bit- We're gonna figure something out, don't worry Mihan. -kisses the top of her head- <3

Anudor: >w> Who me? X3 I'll be fiiiine~ I don't like wandering around in a disguise all the time.

(Just gonna start up Shawn and Eldora cause we totally forgot.)

Fox: -cleaning up the bar after closing- .... -looks over at Shawn and thinks for a moment- Hm... Al, get over here just a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 am

Original response by Sara

Hanson: Now thats a good girl |J -sits down and starts to untie her- See? Now isn't it better when you just listen to me...

Scruff: If anything happens to her the dark lord will hurt all of us... >/ I'm not going to be punished for Hanson's stupid mistake... Besides if we get this sorted out the dark lord might reward us... and to me that'll be a visit to see my friends.

Annette: ... >C You're right... >J I'll just have to get myself upstairs... -spreads her wings and shoots through the ceiling, up into the bathroom-

Mika: My name is Mika dearest.. X3 And I know of course you're Lucy. Now how about we go and get you something to eat... -brushes some hair out of Lucy's eyes-

Eloisa: Heh... You really do have such a gentle touch William... <3 -takes his hands and moves back to the bath tub- <3

Aurora: Sad Its not fair... he can't do this... I mean I can't believe he is keeping me here as a sex toy >_< Oh god I still can feel his cold touch...

Quinn: Well you're doing alright but you shouldn't have to suffer... :/ -rubs the back of his head- So after doing this... what does this make us? Is this just a fling or something...?

Celestia: -sighs and cuddles her gently- I hope so... Missy is such a sweet woman... I know she took Derek away from us but she looked after him...treated him right...

Derek: <.< ... You're an Aerisan elf. A rare creature who will be captured in a second. -cuddles him, squeezing his butt- These cheeks will not be taken away from me >:U

Alejandro: o.o... What is it Fox? :/ -goes over to her after cleaning up some tables-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 am

Vivian: |c Much better... -pulls away from him once she's free and wipes her eyes- It still hurts from the torture curse.... -trembles a little and hugs her pillow-

Bellatrix: Well normally I'd let you go ahead and do that, but... >w> We have so much better things to do... -cuddles up to him and gently rubs his chest- <3

??: o.o !! Shit! D: Master Isaac's gonna kill us!

Violet: -sits up a bit- =.= Hmm...? What was that...?

Lucy: -blushes a little at her touch- Mmn... -bites her lip- I am a little hungry... and it would be nice to see the rest of this place.

William: |3 Well I'm glad it's the same for you... -leans in and kisses her cheek- Now let's see how you can work those magic hands. ;3

Drayna: -ears flatten- I know... I know... -sighs a little- Look we'll figure something out, alright? I'm not going to-- o.o -ear flicks and turns to face the door- Shit. They know I'm here. D:

Nikita: ... -glances down at him- At first I thought it was, but... you're so good to have around. I'm not sure if I want to just leave it at this... -rubs her arm and looks away- >.> I dunno, maybe we could keep... keep doing this...

Kali: Yeah I'm glad it was her and... not someone who was gonna mistreat him. -sighs- Or worse... I do like Missy, and I don't want to see her hurt by Annette.

Anudor: o.o -yelps a little in shock- Ehe... ^///^ -cuddles him back- Alright... -kisses his cheek and transforms to a human disguise form-

Missy: Oh wow... X3 I'll never get sick of watching you do that. It's so amazing.

Fox: I've been thinking about going down to the market lately... Shawn's having trouble getting work done around here, you think it would be easier for him if he had a servant?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:37 am

Hanson: Awh shh... its okay... -strokes her hair gently- It'll be alright... the pain will go away soon <3

Scruff: -pushes her away a bit- Come on Bella I mean it. I want to go and see my friends again...

Isaac: o.o... Shes up here... >/

Annette: ... -heads off to the bedroom and slams the door open- Let her go! D<

Mika: X3 Well come on... -takes her hand gently- I'll give you the whole tour... Smile

Eloisa: ^///^ I'll make sure to get my hands everywhere... <3 -helps him into the bath and then gets in there herself- <3

Aurora: o.o;; Quickly D: Hide in the bathroom... -takes her in there- Lock the door. I'll make sure you're safe in there... -shuts the door and goes over to the bed, sitting down-

Quinn: >.> ... Well if you like I can stay with you X3 -kisses her cheek- I don't want to leave yet.

Celestia: We'll figure something out... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- I just hope Derek knows what he is doing...

Derek: X3 Yeah its pretty cool... Very Happy Come on lets go now. Lets get something to eat and then go to the bar again! -teleports them to the surface-

Alejandro: You know it doesn't sound like a bad idea. I mean I can't keep running out from the bar to go and help him out... I think that could help him out... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:38 am

Vivian: -inches away a little- ...Look I... I won't tell my father anything. Just please... please stop hurting me like this. |c I don't know if I can take it Hanson...

Bellatrix: |3 You know you don't need them darling... forget about them. <3

??: -growls a bit- Damn she just doesn't give up. D< What the hell do we do master?!

Violet: -rubs her head- Mmn... |c Is that you Master Annette...?

Lucy: Thankyou.... Smile -glances down at her hand- .... You're really sweet you know... I'm glad you found me...

William: Mmn... god I hope so... |3 -pulls her close and cuddles her gently- <3

Drayna: o.o;; Wait Aurora, what about you? D: Don't do this, it isn't safe! I know how to deal with this thing, it's happened to me before! You don't!

G: >.> -opens the door and steps into the room- ... -looks around a bit-

Drayna: -ears flatten and goes quiet- ....

G: ... -steps over to her and looks her over- Where is she Aurora? I know she was in here... >/

Nikita: Oh good... -sighs a little- I don't want you to leave either... -blushes a little and looks away-

??: -watches them go by- ... >.> Hey there Nikita. |3 How you doing? -slaps her ass as she goes by-

Nikita: o.o !! -yelps a little in shock- What's your fucking problem?! D< Keep your grimy hand to yourself! -raises a hand to strike him-

??: |3 Hey woah, be careful Nikita. >3 You wouldn't want another whipping would you...?

Nikita: ... -steps away a bit and ears flatten- No... >C

Kali: D| Probably not... but we have to keep an eye on Annette so we gotta trust he can do this.

Missy: X3 Oh darling you know I'm not much of a drinker...

Anudor: Very Happy Oh c'mon Missy, live a little!

Fox: -nods- Alright then... I've scraped a little cash together. We might be able to get something cheap... you know one they've only just snatched up. :/ They might not be trained or obedient or anything but we can work it out.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 am

Hanson: You can take it Vivian... you will get used to it... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- <3

Scruff: -frowns- >C How dare you... -pushes her away- They are my friends and you know it. If you're not going to do anything then I'll do it myself. -walks away-

Isaac: Iunno... -frowns a bit-

Annette: What can you do Isaac? >J You haven't defeated me before... and you never will... now give me back my girl...

Mika: Well I'm glad I could meet someone as lovely as you... Smile Now here in this tribe we all work together... so if you plan on staying its best that you get yourself a job... But for now you can have some time to rest...

Eloisa: -smiles faintly and rubs his shoulders gently- Mmn... you have such a perfect body William... <3

Aurora: o.o... Who do you mean by she? No one has come in here besides you... |c -sighs-

Quinn: o.o... Well I never... >C Gardevoir! Come with me.

Gardevoir: >C -walks up to the Jirin with Quinn-

Quinn: You sir have offended me by touching Nikita. I demand you say sorry or you will be getting several slaps to your face!

Derek: Come on it'll be fun! Very Happy -heads out to a diner- But first lets have some food. X3 I really have missed the food on the surface...

Alejandro: >.> Or if worse comes to worst we can do the great hell thing and just steal one... -heads outside-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:39 am

Vivian: -trembles a little but doesn't move away- H-hanson... >.< Please... -sniffles a bit-

Bellatrix: o.o Scruff... >.> C'mon babe... -follows him and takes his hand- Don't do this... there's so many better things you could do with your time. ;3 Hehe...

??: o.o ... That's nonsense... >C Master Isaac can take on anybody. Show her master, show her how strong you are!

Lucy: Oh my, well... :/ I have to admit I've never really worked... at all. But I'm sure I can find something to help everyone else in the tribe...

William: -sighs a bit and starts to relax- Oh do I? |3 Mmn... god you're so good at that Eloisa...

G: >/ ... -grabs a hold of her face and makes her look up at him- I'm not playing this game. Tell me where the elven girl went or I snap your wand right now.

Drayna: o.o; -gasps a little and backs away from the door- ...

Nikita: -growls a little and looks away- Quinn don't...

??: |J Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it human? Touch me and I'll call for the guards and you can watch her getting another lashing. >3

Anudor: D| Yeah I'm starving... you know there's no plants in the demon world? D:

Missy: Oh darling you poor thing. D: You're a vegan, aren't you? It must be so hard spending time in the demon world when there's no food there for you.

Fox: X3 Yeah I guess we could. -follows hi out- So what do you think we should be looking for in a servant?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:40 am

Hanson: -wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer- Come on Vivian... things would all be better if you enjoyed this... I'm tired of the please and stop its...

Scruff: No there really isn't -.-... -takes his hand back and walks into his room-

Isaac: ... -stands for a moment and looks between them-

Annette: >J Heh... you won't even try... -moves forward and easily pushes him to the side- Pathetic... The greatest vampire there is? I don't think so...

Mika: Its alright... Smile We have so many jobs for you to choose from... Although I wouldn't suggest hunting for you... ^^;; -enters the food tent- And this is where all get together and eat... Our diet usually consists of meat but on those rare days we do enjoy some fruit from the forests...

Eloisa: -rests her head on his shoulder and kisses his neck gently, rubbing his chest now- Yeah...? Enjoy this babe? <3

Aurora: >_< I honestly don't know alright? P-Please... -plays with the edge of his top- You know I am willing to do anything to get my wand back... why would I lie...? Sad

Quinn: Oh it is not I who will touch you >.> I wouldn't dare get my hands filthy with such a thing. No. You've upset this dear creatures...

Gardevoir: >C -makes the Jirin rise up into the air, frowning a bit- <You shall not hurt my master's friends> ...

Derek: Hey I try and bring him meals D: ... Its just hard trying to keep them fresh T^T

Alejandro: Clearly someone who cannot put up a fight and is a push over to help Shawn. Because I know for certain he wouldn't be able to control them properly...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 am

Vivian: o.o;; Oh god.... >.< -shivers a little in his arms- .... I'm... I'm sorry.... |c -sighs deeply and hesitantly wraps her arms around him- I'll... t-try harder to be g-good....

Bellatrix: >.> .... Hrmph. Fine, be that way.

--------------------------------------------

??: o.o .... -looks up at him- Master...? But you can take her.... D:

Violet: -rubs her eyes and looks up at Annette- Mmn... Y-you came back for me... |c -still looking weak-

---------------------------------------------

Lucy: Maybe I could just do something easy to start off with.... ^^; Like cleaning... -looks around- Oh that's good. As a demon I got used to an almost all meat diet a while ago. :/

William: Oh I am... |3 I'm gonna have to pay you back for this later.... <3

----------------------------------------------

G: -frowns and pushes her hands away- Because I can tell you're lying.... >C You are really quite terrible at it. -backs away a bit and pulls out her wand- That elven girl is very important to some of our projects. -bends it a little- So I will not tolerate you trying to hide her...

Nikita: o.o !! Quinn cut it out! D< You're going to get me in trouble again!

??: O.O; What the fuck?! >.< Get me down you freak!

Anudor: |3 Oh it's alright... -cuddles him and squeezes his butt- This more than makes up for going hungry... <3

Missy: -looks around a bit- So uhm... Annette can't come to the surface can she?

Fox: Alright well they're easy to find. It's just gonna be someone who's all crying and scared. -walks into the market and holds onto him- Can you stay close to me? I always hate coming here... everyone looks like they want to snatch me up and sell me.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 am

Hanson: Thats good... |3 Now give me a kiss... <3

Scruff: Good I will. And when the dark lord considers me his new favourite I might think about putting a good word in for you <.<

--------------------------------------------

Isaac: ... -frowns- I... she is too strong... >C I'll get my girl back...

Annette: <.< I'm sure you will... -scoops up Violet- Good day... you may want to fix up your house a little. -teleports away-

---------------------------------------------

Mika: Oh good X3 Trust me. Our food is lovely... And as for cleaning jobs... well there aren't too many ^^;; As you can see we quite like our dirt...

Eloisa: Good... |3 -moves her hand lower and gently rubs his stomach- <3 -sighs- You know... It kinda spoils the moment to know that we are living down here in hell... I kind of wish I was still living on the surface...

Aurora: D: -tears up- >_< No please! Please I am telling the truth! I don't want that broken... Sad

Emily: -insideofdahlocket/memoriesss- ... -shoots out a green light, pushing G away from the wand itself with a magic force- <Nobody touches my daughter's wand> ...

Quinn: <.< If he remembers. Gardevoir. 101 memory wiper please.

Gardevoir: >w> ... -throws the guy into a wall- |3

Derek: -enters the diner- I don't think so. She never really goes to the surface anymore after grandpa put her through that explosion. -sits down at a table-

Annette: -sitting down at another table, looking like a human woman. Hair is longer and most of her feature have been covered up so she doesn't look the same- <.<...

Alejandro: -puts and arm around her- Hey why would I want to stay away from you? I don't want demons putting their filthy hands on you... -looks around- Lets pick out a lovely little servant |3 Hopefully one that is scared of you.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:43 am

Vivian: -looks up at him- You can't be serious... -sighs and shuts her eyes- .... Y-yes... H-hanson... |c -trembles a little and leans up, gently kissing him-

Bellatrix: >:T Well fine! Be like that! You'll never be his favourite anyway! -storms off- .... >w> -comes back and presses herself against the door- |3 I'm sorry.... I didn't mean that baby, I love you... <3

??: o.o -covers her mouth and backs away a bit- But you said you were the strongest vampire...

Violet: -rests her head against Annette's shoulder- ... Is it over...? |c Are we gonna go home now master...?

Lucy: .__. Oh... lovely. That will definitely be something to get used to. Well what kind of job would I be able to do? :/

William: Well it'd be great to go back if we weren't both dead. >.> But who cares? We get treated alright down here, it's not like we're those guys who get a billion eternities of endless torture.

G: o.o !! -pushed into the wall- Ugh! >.< Fuck...

Drayna: -ears perk- ... <Aurora get your wand and get out of there now.>

??: Argh! DX -hits the wall hard and blood trickles from a wound in his head-

Nikita: o.o; ... Heh. >J Suck it! You slimy bastard.... -walks back over to them- Thanks Quinn... I really appreciate it. |3 -kisses his cheek- <3

Missy: Oh... that's a bit of a relief... ^^; -rubs the back of her head- It's just been so confusing having to deal with her...

Anudor: C'mon, over this way. Very Happy -takes her hand and guides her two tables over from Annette-

Fox: -cuddles him gently- I work in a seedy demon bar. >.> Sorry sweetheart but their hands are always on me. -looks around a bit- Let me know if you see any of those ones that are crying and trying to escape.

Eldora: -tied up and gagged, being held by the auction guy- >.< Mmmn! -struggles and tears run down her face- <Please let me go! I don't belong here!>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 am

Hanson: Mmn... <3 You're so beautiful Vivian... and you can be such a great kisser... -runs a hand down her side gently-

Scruff: Nice try Bella <.< You blew it. I'll do this on my own.

Isaac: ... There was one who was always stronger... >C I fucking hate Annette... I just want to kill her and rip her from limb to limb.

Annette: Yes sweetheart... -kisses her forehead and goes back into their house, placing her gently on the bed- You just rest... :/

Mika: Hm... well how about you stay around and be my assistant for the time being. X3 A princess always needs that extra hand around...

Eloisa: >.>... Well funny thing... now that I am a demon I can go to the surface... ^^;; And you know sometimes I don't feel treated right... not to mention you are one of the people on the list who needs to be punished... -runs her finger in circles along his stomach-

Aurora: o.o;; ... <Not without you.> -races forward and gets her wand, backing away- >/ You're going to get it now. >/ -shoots out rope and makes it wrap around G-

Quinn: No problem sweetheart |3 I told you I would take care of you. -cuddles her close- Now let us go and get that meal <3

Annette: >.> ... -watches them and looks back down at her coffee-

Derek: |3 Now I totally need steak. Rare... lots of blood <3

Annette: ... -gets up and moves over to them- Excuse me... ^^;; Sorry to disturb you but I just... wanted to ask you your name -looks at Missy-

??: >.> Be quiet you >/ -looks back at the crowds- Come on bet on this new werewolf girl >J Easily broken... place your bets...

Alejandro: o.o... -looks over at her- Hey how about that one? >.> She looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 am

Vivian: -tears run down her face and doesn't say anything- |c ... -sighs a little and rests her head against his shoulder and stays there-

Bellatrix: >w> ... Scruuu~uff.... you know I hate to do this, but I'm gonna tell the dark lord on you if you don't start listening to me... |3 Ehehehe...

??: Sad ... -frowns a little and hesitantly goes up to him- Don't be mad master... -wraps her arms around him and gently kisses his cheek- You still have us... <3

Violet: -lays back on the bed and shuts her eyes- |c Mmn... they took a lot of my blood... I'm sorry master, I... I couldn't fight them... -tears up a bit- I hope you're not mad...

Lucy: X3 Heh... alright then. I guess I wouldn't wanna stop hanging around you anyway. -hugs her arm- You've been really kind to me... and I feel so safe with you...

William: Mmn... |3 Well you know, I think I got more than my fair share of punishment earlier... ;3 -plays with some of her hair- You were just so rough with me...

Drayna: Aurora don't be an idiot! D:

G: o.o; -tries to move- What the fuck do you think you're doing?! D< Security! >.<

Drayna: Just get out of there before you're caught! D: -tries to open the door-

Nikita: -puts an arm around her shoulder and sighs a bit- Yeah I'm starving... X3 Just don't pull that stunt again alright?

Anudor: X3 -shoves him playfully- You're disgusting. I tell you you won't be kissing me until you get all the innocent blood out of your mouth. >w>

Missy: o.o -looks up at her- ... Oh uhm... my name's Missy... why do you ask? -inches away a little and closer to Derek-

Eldora: >.< <No please! You can't sell me!> -whines and struggles to try and get away from him- <Please I have a life on the surface! I have a boyfriend!>

Fox: >.> -looks over at her- Hm... a werewolf? That's different... and I've heard they're pretty strong. |3 Yeah alright. -looks up at the auction guy- Yeah I'll bid. >3 $150!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:01 am

Scruff: ... -growls and opens the door- >/ You wouldn't dare Bella... because by now the dark lord would find out that you were keeping a secret... being disloyal...

Isaac: ... -places an arm around her- I know I do... but she needs to be taught a lesson...

Annette: I'm not mad... Here... -goes and pulls out a night dress and helps her get changed in it- You just rest... -takes off her suit and lays down with her- You just rest until you get your energy back up...

Mika: -goes a bit red- ^^ Its no problem dear... -hugs her back gently- Now is there anything else you want to see? There is a nice flower field out in the forest...

Eloisa: -giggles a bit- Oh sweetheart I was being gentle that time.. You haven't seen me in full power |3 <3

Aurora: -goes over and unlocks the door, taking Drayna's hand- Come on! D: I can get us out of here! -flicks her wand and unlocks the door, racing out of the bedroom-

Quinn: >.> Only if someone upsets you again really bad. X3 Now come on. I'm going to make you feel special tonight <3

Derek: >w> Oh shush. Like you could resist me. <3 o.o... -raises an eyebrow-

Annette: Oh its nothing... ^^;; Its just I... Oh never mind. I guess I'm embarrassing myself... -goes a bit red- I should go...

??: I got $150 over there! >3 Come on guys put it a bit higher!

??: >.>... $200 here!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:01 am

Bellatrix: >w> Perhaps... c'mon darling, you don't need to worry about little Vivian... |3 She's more than capable of taking care of herself. What's got you so worried anyway?

??: But master how can you do that when you can't fight Annette...? Sad We just wouldn't know what to do if she hurt you... |c

Violet: -opens her eyes a bit and rolls over to face Annette- ... I'm so glad you came for me... I was so scared... -rests her head against her chest and smiles a bit- You're the best master I could have... <3

Lucy: Oh that must be lovely. ^^ Yes please... I'd love to see. -cuddles up to her- o.o ... -tilts her head a little- ... You've gone all red Mika... is something wrong?

William: |3 Is that so? Well Maybe sometime you could show me your full power... -kisses her neck gently- <3

Drayna: o.o; Wait you don't understand! D:

??: -standing outside the room with like a billion other guards- >/ Freeze... don't make a fucking move.

Drayna: D| I was going to tell you that there's guards everywhere... you know, looking for me after I escaped my interrogation?

Nikita: Alright there should be some nice restaurants around here... <.< But I mean it, we're only going to get into a whole heap of trouble. :/ I know you mean well, but it's best to just let those sorta of things slide...

Anudor: o.o ... -looks her over- ... >.> <Does this seem suspicious to you? I don't know a lot about human behaviour... but I've noticed almost nobody approaches a complete stranger just for their name...>

Missy: :/ Uhm... well it's quite alright dear. You can tell me what's up...

Eldora: o.o;; -freezes up and watches them- ....

Fox: >.> -looks over at the other demon- ... Screw you. $300!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 am

Scruff: >/ You don't get it do you? ... Vivian is holding one of the dark lord's horcruxes... if anything and I mean anything happens to her something will happen to the dark lord... and if something happens to him he will blame everyone else and I'll never see my friends again...

Isaac: -kisses the top of her head gently- Don't worry... We'll figure something out... now how about we go into the big bed with all the girls tonight... I'm sure we all need each other right now...

Annette: ... -smiles a little and cuddles her close, kissing the top of her head- I wouldn't say I am the best... But I'm glad you think that... <3

Mika: Hm? Oh just... its very hot these days ^^;; I guess I'm burning too much... Come on. -heads off into the forest- You seem quite cuddly X3

Eloisa: -smiles faintly- ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair gently- What if I made you a demon... would you still go back to the surface...?

Aurora: <.< They forget that I am a charms master... -flicks her wand, pushing most of the guards up against the wall, making them stick there-

Quinn: ... -sighs- I won't get too aggressive. I promise... -kisses her cheek- Now you choose whatever you want. I'm paying. Smile

Derek: <Actually some people flirt this way... but we should keep an eye on her. Believe me I still don't understand humans and their flirting.> >.>...

Annette: Oh its just... -rubs the back of her head- I just wanted to come over and talk to you... Its been a while since I have done this... and I broke up with my last girlfriend... ^^;; I just wanted to know if you wanted a coffee or something...

??: <.<... Sold! >3

Alejandro: You saved up a lot >.>... But good on you girl. -kisses Fox's cheek- Want me to get her?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 am

Bellatrix: And what are you afraid is going to happen to her? |3 Hanson is one of the dark lord's most trusted followers and he's been appointed to take care of her... he's keeping such a close eye on her he's locked himself in his room with her. I'm pretty sure nothing going to happen... -giggles a bit-

??: That would be wonderful master... some of the other girls were hurt fighting Annette off earlier and I'm sure they're afraid you're going to be upset with them for failing. -looks up at him and holds onto his hand- All sleeping together tonight sounds like a great idea...

Violet: You're the best I've ever had... You care about me so much. -smile fades a little- ... I'm sorry they ripped your dress... I really loved that...

Lucy: -follows her out- Oh I suppose it is a little warm... I didn't really notice, it's always hot in hell... -glances at her briefly, then pulls away looking embarrassed- I'm sorry... >//<; -rubs the back of her head- I just felt really safe with you and didn't want to let go... I didn't want to make you uncomfortable...

William: Oh I don't know... becoming a demon is painful... and there's not much for me on the surface anymore anyway. >.> Besides... I thought you liked the way I looked now. -kisses her cheek- |3 I wouldn't want to change it...

Drayna: ... That's a good trick. You'll have to teach me some day. -looks around a bit- You don't have long, you need to head straight for the door and don't look back. -pulls away from her- Good luck kid. :/

Nikita: That sounds lovely... -blushes a bit- Well I hear about a nice place just a couple of blocks down.

Guard: -walks over to them- Nikita? >.> Don't move. >/

Nikita: o.o -ears perk- What? D: What do you want? >C

Anudor: >.> <Yeah the last thing your mother needs right now is another crazy bitch going after her... I'm getting bad vibes from this woman.>

Missy: Oh I'm sorry dearest. :/ That must have been difficult... -glances at Derek and Anudor- Uhm... I'm not too sure though... -bites her lip- Things are a little complicated right now... there's sort of someone in my life... maybe... D| I don't know...

Eldora: o.o <No... D: No please! >.< I don't want to be sold again, please just let me go!>

Fox: |3 Mmn... -cuddles him quickly- Alright, you go get her. >.> Just hurry back... -ears flatten- I'm getting a few looks from the sellers...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 am

Scruff: Then you really don't know Hanson well then do you? Look you may try to blow this off but I can't. I would do anything to get me another visit... |c

Isaac: ... Good. Hurry now... We'll heal up the ones who are hurt and we'll fix up the house tomorrow... -runs a hand through his hair- I swear I will kill that bitch...

Annette: Its alright... its just a dress. :/ I'm glad to have you back. -kisses her cheek gently- You just rest now... I can find you another dress...

Mika: You're not making me uncomfortable... ^^ I really don't mind it. -places an arm around her and cuddles her gently-

Eloisa: -rests her forehead gently against his- I do... If you say so then I won't change you... I guess I just miss the nature... its so depressing down here... -strokes his cheek gently- Well... besides you... <3

Aurora: You don't understand. I am going out with you. -takes her hand and races for the exit- Trust me we're all getting out of here.

Quinn: o.o... -pulls her closer and holds her protectively- Whats going on?

Derek: <Same here... But I'm not sure what we can do...>

Annette: Oh... sure thats okay... I would've expected you to already have someone... Well its alright... -rubs the back of her head- I'll just leave you be... -heads back to her table-

Alejandro: -gets on the stage and picks up Eldora, putting her on his shoulder- Lets go and show you your new home |3 -jumps off the stage and goes back to Fox-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

Bellatrix: >.> .... The dark lord is very busy right now... I wouldn't suggest bothering him with something you have no evidence for... |3 That certainly wouldn't gain you another visit, now would it~?

??: ... You're going to kill Annette? :/ Or Violet...? -helps up a few vampire girls and starts to heal them-

??: -the younger girl he took out before- |c -staggers upstairs and walks into the room, holding onto what looks like her broken jaw- We're sorry master... we couldn't fight her off... -leans against the wall, looking bruised and weak-

Violet: -smiles a little- ... Thankyou master... you're so kind to me... <3 -sits up a bit and rubs her eyes- I think I'm starting to feel better....

Lucy: ... -blushes a bit also and cuddles her back- Thanks... I really just feel safe with you. You've done so much for me and I barely even know you... Smile

William: Well if you hate it so much down here how come you never went to the surface with Lucy? >.>

Drayna: >.< Aurora stop. -pulls her hand away and takes a step back- ... I told you earlier, I can't leave... they have something of mine too. Sad I... I can't... -ears droop- Please, just go ahead and leave before they come after you... -backs away more-

Guard: -looks them over- ... >/ That your human Nikita?

Nikita: ... -nods and puts an arm around him- >/ Yes. I found it out in the wastelands, it belongs to me.

Guard: Then I assume you're aware how you are fully responsible for your servant's actions. >.>

Nikita: ... I am. I realise that. Get to the point would you? >C

Anudor: ... <Well at least she's leaving. >.> Man that was creepy.>

Missy: o.o -watches her leave- Oh well... alright then. Sorry... :/ -looks back at Derek and Anudor- That was a bit strange... ^^; C'mon, let's order our food...

Eldora: o.o;; Mmph! >.< -squirms on his shoulder- <Please you don't understand! I shouldn't be here!>

Fox: -looks her over and plays with some of her hair- >w> Oh she's a good one... very pretty... |3 You'll be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

Scruff: Then I shall get some evidence then shall I? >.> Good day Bella.

Isaac: Hey we'll get her next time... -kneels down and starts to heal her jaw- We'll get her next time. -looks up at the other girl- I will kill the both of them... but I plan on torturing Violet so bad...

Annette: Thats good... :/ A little later I can go out and get you some blood. How does that sound?

Mika: I guess I am one of those people who always helps others. Smile But then again we'll be getting to know each other more now.

Eloisa: Lucy always has a habit of being caught... we ran into demon hunters before... But its alright... -rests her head back on his shoulder- As long as I am with you I am alright.

Aurora: Then we will go and get it! Look... Tell me what it is. I will go and take it and give it back to you... :/ Please...

Quinn: o.o... Servant but... >.> Correction. My actions are my own fault. Nikita has nothing to do with them.

Derek: <.< It seems like all the ladies are after you now Missy... :/ Do you even really like girls now?

Alejandro: -wraps his other arm around Fox and heads outside- Quiet girly. We need you for our friend and you will be coming with us. Try to fight and you will just make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 am

Bellatrix: >w> Well good luck.... it's not going to be easy. |3 And if Hanson find out what you're doing... -laughs a little- You'll be in a lot of trouble.

??: Good... she deserves it for doing this to you master... Sad When you retrieve her, we'll make sure she regrets what she's done...

??: -whimpers in pain and tears up- Ow... >.< Ow it hurts... -tears run down her face and holds onto him-

Violet: Oh yes... I'm so hungry master... -cuddles up to her- Thankyou... <3

Lucy: Yeah that would be nice... -looks up at her- So you're really a princess?

William: -strokes her hair gently- There we go... we'll do just fine down here. -kisses the top of her head- <3 You know, you're going to look so beautiful when we get rid of these awful fangs and horns...

Drayna: -shakes her head- We don't have a lot of time... the guards will be back any second now. You have to get out of here. Sad

Guard: -races downstairs and over to them- D< Don't you fucking go anywhere! -aims his weapon at them- Get them... >C

??: -comes up behind Aurora and pulls her into an armlock- Don't move... >/ You're both in for it now.

Nikita: Quinn be quiet... by law I'm responsible for everything you do. >/ What's your point though?

Guard: You thought you were just gonna get away with that assault back there? -folds his arms- Especially after getting caught last time... >/

Nikita: -ears flatten- Shit, you saw it... look it's not my fault, he started it.

Guard: Yeah that's what you said last time. >/ -walks over and grabs her arm, pushing her against a wall- You know the penalty... twenty lashes in public from the one you assaulted.

Missy: Oh I don't know... :/ Maybe... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- This is all very confusing. I guess I enjoyed my night with Annette, but...

Fox: |3 You can do all the talking you like when we get back home. I got a couple of questions for you.

Eldora: -whimpers a little- <P-please.... I'm so scared...> Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:08 am

Scruff: And when I become Voldemort's new BFF you can go suck someone else off. -slams the door in her face and sits down-

(See this is why I love playing Scruff sometimes.)

Hanson: <.< ... -comes out of Vivian's room sometime later-

Isaac: Shh... Its okay. There its all healed now. But I wouldn't suggest giving me one of your special gifts until your jaw has fully healed... -stands up and takes her hand, heading to the bed-

Annette: ... -smiles faintly and gently moves her head up- I love you Violet... Don't ever forget that ... -leans in and kisses her gently-

Mika: -nods- Thats right X3 And soon I will be leader of the tribe. But I guess I don't see myself different to anyone else in the tribe... I feel that we're all equal.

Eloisa: ... -sighs and looks away- But this... this is who I am... Sad Don't you think I look beautiful now?

Aurora: Argh >_< -looks at Drayna- ... I'll be out later. -holds Drayna's hand, slipping the wand into hers- Take care of it... -makes Drayna and the wand teleport out from the building-

Quinn: o.o!! -pushes him away- What is your problem? That man assaulted her D< If you want to punish someone you can punish me!

Derek: :/ But what? You thought it was just because you haven't had it for so long... -sighs- Look I'm all happy with you moving on but... Anyone else but Annette Missy...

Alejandro: Hey be thankful that we took you instead of some ugly demon <.< We just need you to help... well... our ugly demon friend .___. But he is different.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:08 am

Vivian: -follows him out- ... T-thankyou... |c For taking care of me... -shakily wipes her eyes- M-may I go and get some mouthwash...?

??: -sighs a little- Sad I'll try master... I'll just have to make you happy some other way... -holds his hand tight and crawls into the bed- You're not mad with us...?

??: -looks over at him as she's healed- Yeah... w-we couldn't fight Annette off for you... Sad

Violet: -blushes and looks up at her- I love you too master Annette... so much... -closes her eyes and kisses her back- Mmn... <3 -wraps her arms around Annette-

Lucy: Wow you're so smart too... -glances at her bandaged back again- ... I can't believe anyone would ever want to hurt you... :/

William: -moves her face to look back up at him, holding her cheeks gently- Ssh... come now, don't be like this. I only want what's best for you. -kisses her forehead- You're always beautiful... but it's so much better to have natural beauty. And once you look all normal and natural again, you'll be gorgeous... -smiles a bit- We'll even see if we can find some contacts to get rid of the blackness in your beautiful eyes...

Drayna: Aurora... don't please. o.o -ears perk and looks around- .... No... >.< Shit.... -tears up a bit and sits on the ground, burying her face in her hands- Shit...

Guard: >C -puts her in handcuffs- You didn't think you'd get away with that stunt, did you? And now that you lost us the elf girl.... you're in big trouble.

G: -comes downstairs and walks over to them, having freed himself from the ropes- Yes... >.> She is. Take her back down to the room she was questioned in. It would seem now we have a lot to talk about...

Nikita: -hisses- Quinn cut it out! D< You're going to get us arrested!

Guard: >.> ... -straightens up a bit and looks over at him- Servant you seem to have little knowledge of how anything works... if you care about your master so much you'll stop resisting. >/ Unless you want her sentence worsened...

Missy: I know... I know... you're concerned for my safety. -sighs a little and plays with the ends of her hair- I'll stay away from her Derek, I just.... I just don't know what the fuss is about. She's been very kind to me so far...

Fox: >.> Don't bother reasoning with her, she's got no choice anyway. -goes back inside- Set her down on one of the bar chairs. >/ I wanna know a few things about her before we hand her over to Shawn. -ears flatten and folds her arms- You see girl... Shawn's my friend. So if you do anything to hurt or upset him I'm going to make life here torturous for you...

Eldora: o.o;; -shivers a bit- >.< <I won't I won't... Please give me a chance, I'll be good...>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 am

Hanson: <.< Why? You should enjoy the taste of my... heh. >3 -kisses the top of her head- You just run along. <3

Isaac: -helps her into the bed and lays down as the other vampires lay down with him- No... I'm not mad at you guys... You all fought hard but she is strong... shes like a she hulk.

Annette: Mmn... -slowly moves on top of her and runs a hand down her side gently- <3

Mika: ... I guess... they were trying to look after me... -sighs- They have some reason to it...

Eloisa: -blushes a little- ... I always thought I looked better with my dark eyes... But I guess if its for the best... -sighs- How are we going to get rid of the horns...? Sad

Aurora: -tries to pull away- Let me go! D< ... o.o -looks up at him- Let me go! >_< -squirms- I am not staying here!

Quinn: >C I care about her a lot. And no one pushes her around. You wouldn't dare try to arrest her because I will destroy you.

Derek: And thats what she does. She acts kind then she does something horrible... :/ Look we can go and find you someone else... but please... not her...

Alejandro: >.> -sets her down on the chair and removes the gag- She looks like a weak girl Fox. There's no need to question her.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 am

Vivian: -shudders a little- >.< O-of course... sorry... |c -sighs a bit and pulls away from him, heading downstairs-

??: -nods in agreement- She's really strong and scary... Sad

??: We always thought you were the best vampire, master... -cuddles up to him and rests her head on his chest-We'll try harder next time, we promise. <3 Violet needs to be punished...

Violet: -rests her forehead against Annette's- Oh master... -looks up at her- Take me, please... <3

Lucy: Sad ... Nobody should ever have a reason to hurt you like that... it looks awful... -cuddles her gently- ... C'mon... you were going to show me those flower fields? -tries to smile-

William: It is... I only want what's best for your sake... -looks her over and thinks for a moment- I guess they'll have to be filed down. :/ Same with your fangs. Either that or take them out completely.

G: Yes. >.> You are. -follows the guards as they drag her downstairs- I don't think you fully realise what you've done here Aurora...not only have you completely disobeyed me but you allowed the subject of our most crucial project escape. I hope you do realise that your actions have consequences...

Guard: Servant, continue these threats and you will both be imprisoned. >C

Nikita: -straightens up- Enough! D< I mean it Quinn, I don't need this shit! You're only making things worse for me! -looks over at the guard- ... I'll take the fucking sentence... -.-

Missy: I won't sweetheart, don't worry... :/ I've already told her I need to stay away from her. She'll respect that, won't she?

Anudor: :/ I dunno... doesn't seem lie the kind of thing she'd do.

Fox: There is. >/ Stay put girl.

Eldora: -shrinks back a little in her chair- o.o;; Y-yes ma'am...

Fox: -looks her over- .... How old are you?

Eldora: I uhm... -rubs the back of her head- I'm sorry, I'm not really sure. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next