Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:54 am

Vivian: -shakes her head- I don't think so... I think I just need a moment to calm down... -rubs her forehead- I really didn't think I would be getting out of there any time soon...

Bellatrix: o.o -pulls her arm away- You can't tell me what to do. >/ Go get them on your own... -backs away a bit-

----------------------------------------------

Violet: Oh that sounds nice... yes I'd love to go there. Just... tomorrow morning. -lays down and cuddles up to her- I think I need to rest after today...

Lucy: -blushes and stares at her for a moment- .... T-thankyou... It's been a long time since anyone... -trails off and just keeps staring up at her-

William: -follows her out- You're going to love it on our estate Eloisa... we'll have you taken care of. -puts an arm around her- <3

Drayna: -shakes her head- You... y-you can't fix me now... >.< -tears run down her face- .... <Please... please don't leave this place. Sad I had to stay because he... he's got my baby here... please don't leave without little Baldor. I...> -ears droop and goes limp- |c

Nikita: Good idea. But if they come around... let me handle them. -comes back out into the kitchen- I've got all my weapons here, I can get rid of the fuckers this time around.

Missy: X3 It's very nice to have met you Ann... ^//^ Oh stop... y-you're making me blush so much...

Fox: o.o; -ears flatten and gasps a bit- Al you didn't.... h-how much did you spend on that...? -smiles a little and tears up- Smile Oh you really shouldn't have... <3

Eldora: Oh I know, you can't really help it... -moves his wheelchair away from his bed- At least we got you into bed.... :/ Is there anything else you need me to do for you sir?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:32 am

Scruff: Hey its alright... :/ Come on. Why don't we go out for a while. I'm sure Silvia knows where we can take you to have some time to relax.

Hanson: -growls- Fine... >C I'll kill that disgusting little boyfriend of yours... -turns and walks away-

Annette: Thats fine... you just rest alright? -kisses her cheek gently- And you call me if you need anything...

Mika: ... -bites her lip a little and stares into her eyes- ... I... Lucy.... -blushes a little and leans in, kissing her gently- <3

Eloisa: Its been a while since someone took care of me... -smiles faintly- Thank you so much Will... -heads into the demon town- Now I think the best person to look for around here would be a witch...

Aurora: o.o... Oh god... |c -leans down on Drayna's body and starts to cry- >_<

Quinn: ... -goes a bit red- You know you acting all tough like that again is kinda turning me on... <///<

Annette: Heh... well thats a good thing... because you are quite cute when you do blush like that... X3

Alejandro: Well it cost me heaps of my tips... but it was worth it... -smiles a little and opens it up, revealing a ring with a ruby and onyx in it- See? It matches your hair... I really wanted something different for you... Smile -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Shawn: Well you must stay with me in case I need help in the middle of the night... >.> So you can stay in bed with me...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:58 am

Vivian: That sounds nice...

Silvia: o.o ... I can choose? Very Happy PIZZA! Let's go get pizza! X3

Vivian: .... Silvia was the one I called upon for relaxation. I see the flaw in this now.

Bellatrix: o.o;; Woah, hold on now. >.> -moves and stands in his way- Now let's not go nuts... I'll come with you.

Violet: -nods- I will... -shuts her eyes and starts to doze off- |3

Lucy: ... Mmn... -gently kisses her back- Oh Mika... <3 -wraps her arms around her and sighs a little- You're so wonderful...

William: Alright... you've been here longer than I have. You know any witches around here or should we ask for help?

G: >.> Get off her. -grabs Aurora by her arm and pulls her to her feet- There's no point in feeling sorry for her when she should have just listened. -pushes her down into the chair- Now stay put... -attaches her handcuffs to the arm of the chair-

Nikita: -raises an eyebrow- ... >.> Am I now? -steps over to him and moves his face up to look at her- Now that's quite enough, you better put a stop to this nonsense. -flicks her tail- You don't want to be punished again, do you?

Missy: -hides her face- X3 Stooo~op... You're so mean... >w<

Fox: -blushes a bit and smiles more, looking it over- Oh Al it's beautiful.... y-yes.. yes of course I'll marry you. X3 -pulls him into a close hug and kisses him gently- <3

Eldora: In.... your bed? -rubs the back of her head- Uhm... s-sir... isn't there anywhere else I can stay...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 am

Scruff: X3 Maybe something more fun will keep your mind off things... Come on I'll shout you guys.

Hanson: >.>... Good. But if you decide to be a little traitor I'll kill him. ... You've gone weak Bella -grins a little- A boy would never let you down like this...

Isaac: -watching near Annette's house- ... They will be coming out soon... >.> You all ready?

Annette: ... Mmn... -starts to wake up- =^= Frick it's too early...

Mika: Lucy you're the most beautiful girl I have ever met... there's just something different about you... I just feel so drawn to you... <3

Eloisa: I've heard of one that usually lives in the surface... but she comes down from time to time at the bar... <.< I know you have had a bad past at that bar but trust me once it's over we can go back up to the surface... -kisses his cheek gently-

Aurora: -sniffles a bit- >C You're a sick and disgusting bastard... -tries to pull away- I'm going to kill you! D<

Quinn: >.>... -bites his lip- I would say no ma'am but I can help it if you're irresistible when you are so dominant like this. <3

Annette: -laughs a little- X3 You not helping your case. ... >.> -Moves her hands away. Leans in and kisses her cheek gently- <3

Alejandro: -hugs her back and kisses her gently- Mmn... <3 -smiles faintly- Thank you... You really have made me feel like the luckiest man in the world... Smile

Shawn: >.>... I want you to be close to me... In case I need help...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 am

Vivian: -smiles faintly- Thanks Scruff... lead the way Silvia. X3

Silvia: >:T Will do! -marches off to a pizza place- o.o Oh! Very Happy You know what this reminds me of? ^^ There was this one time where.... -blah blah blah ranting time-

Bellatrix: -growls a little- Ooh don't you worry... I'll get you back for this... >C

??: Yes master... >.> We all spoke with the vampire hunter beforehand as well. We'll teleport her to the surface and they'll destroy her for us. And then Violet will be all ours... >3

Violet: -rubs her eyes and starts to wake- Mmn... well we're already awake now... -kisses her cheek gently- We should probably get up... -yawns a bit-

Lucy: You... you make me feel so special Mika... -takes her hand- ... Oh please don't let this be a mistake. Do you really mean it? Cause... after that... I-I don't think I'd want to go back to just being your friend...

William: T^T Ehh... I hate that bar. What if that slutty bar maid sees me? D:

G: >.> You would be surprised how often I hear that. -picks up Drayna's body and lays it down on a table- I have to do this quickly before the body goes away... -searches her for a moment then pulls Aurora's wand out of her pocket- Oh look Aurora... >J Here it is.

Nikita: Ohh... so you want me to punish you...? You're such a filthy little slut. Such a bad boy... -wraps an arm around his waist and grabs his butt- What am I going to do with you Quinn? <3

Missy: o///o ... Ann... ^///^ -giggles a bit- Oh you're making me all tingly... <3 ... o.o Wait... -backs away a little- It... f-feels like... -looks her over- .... A-annette...? D:

Fox: -rests her forehead against his- Oh I can't believe it... this is the happiest day of my life. <3 -draws away and holds her hand out for him- X3 Well let's try it on...

Eldora: -swallows nervously- ... Y-yes sir... uhm... maybe I'll just... -morphs into her wolf form and curls up at the end of the bed-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 am

Scruff: o.o;; Man that girl can talk... ^^;; This'll certainly get your mind off things... -follows her-

Hanson: -grins a little- I'm sure you will |3 -teleports them to Kanto-

Isaac: -grins a little- Excellent... >J That stupid little bitch won't even know how to deal with them... -kisses the girl's cheek- You make me so proud darlings. <3

Annette: >w> Iunno... I'm pretty happy staying in bed like this <3 -cuddles her gently-

Mika: I do mean it... Look I wouldn't want to leave you like that... and I wouldn't have kissed you like that if I didn't think of you in a special way...

Eloisa: It's alright. I'm strong and she is dating my uncle. He's not going to let her make me upset. :/

Aurora: o.o... >C Fine. Break it. Then I will be useless without it and then I can go home... -looks away-

Quinn: -yelps a little but grins even more- Iunno... I'm just a big rebel... ;3 You know maybe this rebel doesn't even deserve to wear clothes tonight >w> ...

Annette: o.o... I have no idea what you're talking about >.> My name is Ann sweetheart...
(Don't worry. They'll find out soon. X3 She will be revealed at Missy's place in zee morning.)

Alejandro: -smiles a little and takes her hand, placing the ring on her finger- A perfect fit... Smile -kisses her cheek gently- It looks wonderful on you <3

Shawn: >.> Real cute Eldora but you know what I meant. Hurry up now.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 am

Vivian: Well I don't think I can think about anything else while listening to this... X3

Bellatrix: >.> ... You'll see... -follows him and looks around a bit-

Vivian: ... -glances over her shoulder- Something doesn't feel right...

??: -smiles a bit and hugs his arm- We love you master... we only want to please you. <3

Violet: X3 -giggles a bit and hugs her back- That's pretty tempting... but you promised to take me out. I'm hungry for bloood~

Lucy: Sorry, I just... I had to make sure. Eloisa left me so fragile, I.... -leans forward and holds onto Mika, resting her head against her shoulder- I really need someone wonderful like you...

William: D| Ugh... I really hope you're right. -takes her hand and hesitantly steps inside-

G: Oh you're not going home. Not anymore. >/ -quickly snaps the wand in two- ... But it will leave you weak and... almost useless. >J -pulls the lockets out of it and holds it just out of her reach- Is this what you really wanted, hm?

Nikita: |3 Oh maybe you're right... -takes a step back- >3 Alright then, turn around bitch. Let's get rid of your clothes.

Missy: ... Right... o-of course. I'm so sorry, you just really reminded me of someone. -sighs and hides her face- This is so embarrassing... >//<

Fox: -grins, still blushing a bit- Alejandro it's perfect.... -turns her hand over and looks at it- I can't believe you did this... ;3 I'm gonna have to think of a way to reward you. <3 -plays with the ends of his hair gently-

Eldora: o.o; ... S-sorry sir... -morphs back to her normal form and lays down, edging away from him a little- Uhm... sleep well... :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:22 am

Scruff: ... You're right. -gets his wand ready- Girls stay close to me... Get your wands and when the time comes I am touching my mark. Alright?

Hanson: >/ I swear once I find her I'm going to give her what for...

Annette: Alright alright X3 -kisses her cheek and stands up- Lets go and get ourselves ready. Need me to pick you out a new outfit for you? Smile

Mika: ... -strokes her hair gently- I'm not going to hurt you ever... -smiles faintly- I hope we can make this work out... Smile

Charon: -watching from a distance- SEE! Told you it was good to come here <.<

Eloisa: -looks around- ... Well I don't see them so far... but keep your eyes out for a ghost...

Aurora: o.o.. N-No D: Oh please not that... Sad -tears fall down her cheeks- You have to give that back please... You already have destroyed the wand... |c

Quinn: >w> Yes ma'am... -turns around and starts to remove his clothes- ;3 I never really had to cook naked...

Annette: Hey its alright... -takes her hands gently- Its okay... Lets just forget that happened and continue with this lovely night... Smile -kisses her hands- <3

Alejandro: -grins a little- I hope you don't repay me too much... thats what the honeymoon is for ;3 -laughs a bit and kisses her neck gently- <3

Shawn: <.< ... -pulls her closer- Look don't be scared kid... I'm trying to be nice and make sure you're safe... the one you gotta be scared of is Fox... Its alright...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:38 am

Silvia: o.o; -looks around- >:T My wand is ready! -pulls hers out- We'll protect you Vivian, don't worry!

Vivian: -draws her wand- ... I never even thought of using my mark....

Bellatrix: She deserves it... >.> But you need to leave Hanson alone. Touch him and I'll tell the dark lord... everything. |3

Violet: Well if you're going to help me get changed into it.... then I'd love that. ^//^ -sits up a bit and stretches-

Lucy: I trust you... I'm sure it will work... o.o !! -just a little, startled by Charon- What the... Charon! >.< -blushes- How long have you been there?

William: I thought you said we were looking for a witch. o.o

Fox: -ears perk and looks over at them- >.> ... Well well... >3 Look what the bitch dragged in. My old toy... -goes over and plays with some of his hair- Come back to have some fun with a real woman?

William: o.o;; -backs away a little- ...

G: You don't deserve it... -looks over at the door- Get in here, one of you.

??: o.o -opens the door and steps in- Yes sir?

G: -hands it to them- Go to Unova, take this and bury it. >/ I don't want anyone to ever find it.

Nikita: -helps him take his clothes off- Well I guess you're going to have to learn... ;3 -runs her hands down his body- Mmn... -kisses his neck gently- <3

Missy: -looks up at her and blushes as she kisses her hands- You're right... this has been such a wonderful night already. Smile

Fox: Mmn... <3 -tilts her head back- Oh don't worry. |3 I've already got plenty of surprises planned for you for then...

Eldora: >.< -whimpers a little- I-I'm sorry... I'm trying to be calm sir. I-It's just really scary with the way they treated us at the mill... S-sorry... -tries to relax-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 am

Scruff: It really is helpful in certain situations like this... <.< You take it easy too kiddo. If shit is really getting down stay behind me.

Hanson: ... Oh? You really think that would be a wise thing? >/ Because if you say something I'll drag you down with me.

Annette: X3 -laughs a little and comes out with another dress- You should wear these more often too. I mean the skirt and corset thing is good for kinky stuff but it shouldn't be for everyday...

Charon: Eh. A while now |3

Mika: -giggles a bit- X3 Come on... let's go back to the tribe for a while -gets up, still holding Lucy's hand- <3

Eloisa: Well she is a ghost n-- o.o... -holds him protectively- Back of Fox he is mine now. Besides you have my uncle now. >/

Isabelle: -floating by the bar- >.> That doesn't stop her... she usually takes what isn't hers. Speaking of which, can you stop using my potions I left here >/

Aurora: o.o.. You can't do that D<

Emily: ... <No you can't...> -quickly shoots out of the guard's hand and back around Aurora's neck, attaching itself on her-

Aurora: o___o;; ... I swear I did not know it could do that...

Quinn: Ohh... <3 I don't think I will be learning any time soon... -gently strokes her hair-

Annette: -smiles more- You really are something wonderful Missy. I just can't believe I haven't met you earlier... -blushes a little- And... I'm not sure if it would be too bold to ask... if maybe after this we might go back for... coffee?

Alejandro: -grins a little and runs a hand down her side- Oh you're getting me all excited right now... ;3 <3 Now I can't wait for the honeymoon.

Shawn: Shh... its alright. :/ I know it must've been scary for you. But it'll be okay. I'm not going to let you get hurt alright? You just try and get some sleep...

Aurora: -racing down the streets when she is little, tears running down her cheeks- >_<

???: Bellamound! Bellamound get back here!

Aurora: D: -panics a bit and hides down in an alleyway- Oh go away... please >_<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

Vivian: -morphs to her demon form- I'll be ok... I can protect myself this time. >/

Silvia: Yeah! >D It's been ages since we had a real good fight! >3

Bellatrix: Would you really? |3 Ehehe... -moves forward and plays with some of his hair- I knowww.... everything~ There's no way you could drag me down... ;3

Violet: Well master Isaac said the kinky stuff was all I was good for... -rubs her ribs gently- It is nice to be out of the corset though. I can really breathe again...

Lucy: -squeezes her hand gently and holds onto her- Alright... that sounds nice... Smile -doesn't stop staring at her- ...

William: .__. Yeah you've got that other guy... -holds onto Eloisa-

Fox: -ears flatten- You always were such a pussy. >.> -looks over at Isabelle- If you leave them here, it means you don't want them anymore. That's our policy with other people's things.

??: o.o;; Uhm... sir, should I...?

G: -glares at Aurora- ... >C No, just get out. -shoves them out of the room- You are on thin ice girl....

Nikita: Well if you're not going to learn then I might have to teach you... >3 -turns him back to face her and grabs his face, making him look up at her and digs her nails in- Will I have to give you another spanking, bad boy?

Missy: -looks a little stunned- o///o Oh... well uhm... -looks her over for a moment- ... Y-your place or mine...? ^//^

Fox: Oh me neither... oh Al this is such a perfect moment... please, take me now... <3

Eldora: ... -bites her lip and nods, laying her head down on the pillow- Yes Shawn sir... -shuts her eyes and sighs a bit- |c

??: -looks around- Did you see where she went?

G: -laying at the back of the alleyway with some dirty blankets pulled around him- o.o -looks up and sits up a bit, looking over at her- ...

??: Bellamound! Bellamound get out here!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 am

Hanson: Oh? Just you wait and see Bella. -looks over at them- >3 Oh Vivian darling. How dare you go out when I told you to stay at home...
Scruff: o.o... >C -frowns and turns to him- You stay the fuck back Hanson. You've lied to the dark lord and hurt his daughter... you've been doing some bad things now haven't you?

Annette: -slowly takes off her clothes- Trust me. I want my girls to feel comfortable... -smiles a little and gets her in the dress- Besides, you have beautiful and natural curves. I like seeing that more. <3

Mika: -looks at her and laughs a bit- You keep staring at me... X3
Isabelle: Watch yourself girl >/ I own this bar still. I might be dead but my name is still on it. Now shut the fuck up... <.< -floats over to them- Now how may I help you dears :3

Aurora: D: Seriously! That was not my fault! I am useless without my wand. I don't have any other way to use magic... Sad

Quinn: -cringes a little as her nails dig in- Mmn... Maybe oh master of mine... |3 I've been extra bad. <3

Annette: Well I would love to see your place... If that's alright with you... -strokes Missy's cheek gently- <3

Alejandro: Oh yes... -pushes her down gently on the bed- Mmn... Oh Fox. <3 -leans in and kisses her gently-
Shawn: ... -sighs and closes his eyes, starting to doze off-

Aurora: -looks over at him- o.o... D: -races over and gets under some of the blankets- Don't let them see me >_<
??: I don't see her anywhere. -frowns a bit- Well no matter... she has to come back... -grins a bit- She always comes back. There's no food and all her possessions are back at the orphanage... >J
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:46 am

Vivian: ... -swallows nervously and takes a step back-

Silvia: D:< Yeah! Stop doing bad things!

Bellatrix: -frowns a bit and looks over at Scruff- Don't be like this darling... you just step away from them and don't get yourself involved.

Violet: -smiles a little and looks herself over- This does feel a lot better... and I want to look good for you master. Smile -takes her hand- ^^ So we're still going to the classy vampire place? I can't wait. <3

Lucy: -looks away and rubs the back of her head- ^//^' Sorry... I just... I couldn't help it. You're really beautiful.... <3

Fox: <.< Yeah well fuck you too...

William: We were looking for a witch, heard there was one that hangs around here. :/ You seen them?

G: Just hand the damn thing over Aurora. >/ I'm sick of this bullshit.

Nikita: You have been... |3 -looks over at the table- ... Go bend over my table. >.>

Missy: Heh... -laughs nervously as she strokes her cheek- I don't mind... ^//^ My home isn't too far from here...

Fox: Mmn... -kisses him back and wraps her arms around him- I love you... so much... <3 -plays with the edge of his pants-

Eldora: -has cuddled up to him by the next morning, resting her head against his shoulder- =^=

G: o.o; -backs away a little from her, but doesn't say anything-

??: Heh, good point. >J C'mon let's get going. -turns and walks away-

G: ... -looks down at her- It's alright... they're gone now.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:23 am

Scruff: ... -rolls up his sleeve- Oh? I will get involved in this. I don't want this bitch to get away with what he has done. >/ -presses his dark mark-

Hanson: o.o;; D< You are so fucking dead. -charges at him, raising his wand-

Annette: X3 I can't wait either... -fixes up her own clothes and heads out of the door-

Isaac: o.o... There she is girls... -frowns a bit- Ugh... what did she put my girl in...

Mika: -blushes and looks away- Heh... You're giving me butterflies... ^///^ I-I'm not that pretty...

Isabelle: <.< You're looking at her darling. I'm the ghost witch. Now what can I do for you?

Eloisa: We need to have a spell that removes my demon blood... and can make us go back to the surface... to be alive again... :/

Isabelle: ... Follow me. -slowly floats up the stairs-

Aurora: D: I can't! Sad Please I'm not trying to do anything stupid... Just let me out of here >_<

Quinn: <w< You know... I think it might be better if I had my hands tied behind my back... and I was forced down on that table |3

Annette: -smiles and stands up- Great... >.> You sure your son and his boyfriend will be alright if we head back there?

Shawn: Mmn... -starts to wake up a bit- =^= -pulls her closer and cuddles her gently- Kid it's time to get up.

Aurora: -looks up and hears them walk away- Thank god... Sad -looks at him- I-I'm sorry for scaring you like that... I just don't want to go back to the orphanage...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 am

Bellatrix: o.o !! Scruff! D: -looks around a bit and backs away- I am not sticking around for this... >.> -teleports away-

Vivian: -looks up as the dark mark appears in the sky- ... Leave him alone alright?! D< This is getting out of hand! -eyes glow red and races forward, striking him hard in the jaw-

Violet: ^w^ -follows her out and hugs her arm- <3

??: >C And she's too fucking happy... -looks at the other vampire girls- Alright girls, we need to separate them. Those going to Violet, keep her pinned down. The others, teleport Annette to our vampire hunter.

Lucy: But you are... Smile You're the only werewolf around here with hair like this... it's so lovely... <3

William: -glances at Eloisa for a moment- ... Alright... :/ -follows her upstairs- You can really give us something to send us to the surface again?

G: You're not leaving. >/ Now you'd best stay put here... I have things to take care of.

Nikita: |3 Good idea... -grabs some rope and starts to tie his hands- But you're gonna have to be punished more for being disobedient to me... >3 -forces him down over the table-

Missy: Heh... X3 They'll be too focused on each other to notice us...

Eldora: =^= Mmn...? -shifts a little and murmurs in her sleep but doesn't wake yet- ...

G: It's alright... -sits up and pushes the blankets away into a pile of garbage- I didn't know those places were bad... :/ -fixes up some of his messy hair- Who are you...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 am

Hanson: Argh! -steps back- ... -growls and grins a little- Heh... you're fighting me Vivian... isn't it a shame you couldn't fight me before >J

Scruff: -looks up and looks at Silvia- <.< You better stay behind me or the dark lord might want to have a shot at you... -looks at the sky again- Come on man hurry up!

???: -nods and slowly makes their way down to Violet- ...-comes up from behind and pulls her away from Annette-

Annette: o.o;; D< What are you doing!? Get away from her!

???: -teleports Annette up to the surface and helps pin down Violet- Heh... >3 We got her!

Mika: Heh... Thank you... ^///^ I'm glad you think so... I always thought it was strange to have this sort of hair...

Isabelle: That I have to see... but I can remove her demon blood. She will look like her old self again... In the cupboard dear, red bottle.

Eloisa: o.o... Alright... -goes over and gets out the red bottle- ... -takes a sip and slowly starts transforming into her normal self-

Aurora: ... -sighs- Fine. Go away from me. At least I'll get some time away from you -.-...

Quinn: Ooff! ... -smiles and looks over his shoulder at her- Well I don't mind that at all <3

Annette: X3 Alright if you're sure... -stands up and takes her hand, starting to head outside- I'm glad we could've gone out tonight Missy... Smile

Shawn: -nudges her gently- Come on... You have to get up. I can't stay in bed all day.

Aurora: o.o... My name is Aurora... Sad Who are you...? And why are you living in the garbage?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 am

Vivian: -growls darkly and eyes glow red- >C Keep it up Hanson... I can't wait for my father to hear all about what you've done...

Silvia: Yeah you've been super mean! >:T

Voldemort: -appears standing next to Scruff and looks him over- .... This had best be important... -looks between the rest of them- What is it?

Violet: o.o !! -squirms a bit- Master Annette! D: What'd you do with her? -tears up and tries to pull away from them- L-let me go! >.<

???: -helps hold her down- Oh we wouldn't dare... >J Master Isaac's been dying to see you again...

Violet: No... no please! >.< He'll kill me! Master Annette! Please, help me!

???: -sitting in a bar on the surface, idly playing with a cross around their neck- <.< ... So you're the Annette chick, huh? -looks her over-

Lucy: Oh it's not strange to be a little different... Smile You know... I'd really like to see your wings grow out. I bet you'd be beautiful... like an angel. <3

William: -glances over at her and smiles a bit- Oh Eloisa look at you... you're so lovely without those demon features...

G: Oh don't worry. >.> I'll be back for you. -steps out of the room and locks the door behind him-

Nikita: -grins a bit and caresses his backside gently- >3 You've been such a bad boy Quinn... -swats his butt-

Missy: -squeezes her hand gently and smiles- Yeah... I've had a really nice time with you. Smile You know Ann, you've really made me happy... <3

Eldora: Hm...? -rubs her eyes and starts to wake- Reynard...? =^= -looks up at Shawn- o.o; ... Oh... that's right. -sighs a bit- |c I forgot you guys had bought me...

G: The garbage? I live here... this is our stuff... -sighs a bit- Well uh... I'm Sakaki. :/ Glad you're not hurt by those orphanage guys...
(Yeah I meant to explain this earlier, originally his name was Sakaki but when he was adopted by Madame Jerkface she changed his name.)
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 am

Scruff: Someone has been telling you lies my lord >/

Hanson: Yes... it was Scruff.

Scruff: o.o... D< What?!

Hanson: He has betrayed you my lord. He has been hurting your daughter and turning her against you... <.< She is under some sort of curse...

Isaac: -walks over to them and looks down at her- >J I told you I would get you back sweetheart. And now your little friend Annette won't be coming back.

Annette: ... -looks over at them- Who wants to know... >/

Mika: ... -sighs- I don't think my father would let me grow them out... I won't be the true angel you want...

Eloisa: -smiles a little- Oh Will... ^///^

Isabelle: Now there should be a bottle in there that can help you... a green one... :/ I hope this works I mean... I have only used this once on someone... it worked but it's still risky...

Aurora: ... -sighs and tries to break the handcuffs- I have to get out of here... to that little baby...

Emily: ... -thinks for a moment and breaks the handcuffs, unlocking the door-

Aurora: o.o... -looks down at her locket- ... You are one very lucky locket... -gets up and sneaks out of the room-

Quinn: -yelps a little- Ooo... its bringing back the tingling sensation I had from the last few slaps |3 Mmn...

Annette: Same with you Missy... Smile You really have made me feel so much better... -heads back over to Missy's place-

Derek: -in the house- See! I told you that you could tie it there. Now just raise my leg and put it in!

Annette: o_o;; ... Oh ... they do seem focused ^^;;

Shawn: :/ I'm sorry I'm not who you wanted... But still I really need some help... -cuddles her gently-

Aurora: o.o... Y-You live here... Sad -sighs- Thanks... but they are right. I don't have anywhere else to go... |c I'm alone now...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 am

Silvia: o.o Huh...? D: Scruff! Why didn't you tell us?

Vivian: -hisses- Silvia don't be an idiot! D< It's Hanson that's lying!

Silvia: Surprised Ooohhhh... that would make more sense.

Voldemort: ... Enough. I want you gone. -teleports Silvia away and walks over to Vivian- What is going on? >/ No more lies child... I grow tired of this.

Violet: D: You can't do this! -tries to move away from him- >.< P-please... you're not my master anymore! Just leave me alone! Sad

???: ... -finishes his drink and stands up- Bram. I've been set up with a little job... -looks down at her and pulls a larger wooden cross from his jacket- From someone you might know... friends of someone named Isaac. >.> Heard of them...?

Lucy: ... Well it shouldn't be about what he wants... I mean they're your wings. :/ But sorry... I guess that's your business.

William: ... Why, what happens if it doesn't work? o.o

Guard: -looks up as she sneaks out- o.o Hey. D< What do you think you're doing? -reaches for a pokeball-

Nikita: >.> You're enjoying it? Now we can't have that... what a filthy little slut.... I guess we'll just have to be a little harder on you... >3 -starts to strike him harder-

Anudor: Well excuse me mister pushy know it all. Just be patient!

Missy: o.o; ... Uhm... let's go upstairs.... shall we? ^^;; -takes her hand and leads her upstairs to her room- I'm so sorry, they're uhm... very serious about these things...

Eldora: -sighs and rests her head against his chest- Of course... what do you need...?

G: Well you don't have to be alone. :/ You shouldn't live somewhere horrible like that... -looks around a bit- This place not be great, but... you can stay with us if you want. -shifts over on the old mattress he's sitting on- My mummy should be home soon... she might have something to eat if we're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 am

Scruff: ... Vivian you have to tell him...

Hanson: -growls- She doesn't know--

Scruff: No! You will not hurt her again >/ She shouldn't be threatened by a piece of crap like you...

Isaac: ...Take her back to the house girls. >J Its time we start the fun... -grins cruelly-

Annette: ... -looks him over- Cute... now let me talk to you. You really think... that a vampire slayer yourself would listen to a pathetic excuse of a vampire... who will probably not pay you since he really doesn't use money... well... that makes me wonder and ask... why? >.>

Mika: I want them... D: I really do... -starts to tears up a bit- But he says it's for my own good... |c

Isabelle: Well you just won't be able to go to the surface <.< The potion should teleport you straight away up there if it works...

Eloisa: ... -looks up at him- All we can do is try... :/

Aurora: o.o;; Eep. -Swipes the pokeball from him- Nah uh! ... -quickly starts to run- Oh man where is that kid? D: -looks around frantically-

Quinn: Oooh... heh... ^^;; You're kinda pushing the table into my thing... Ouch <3

Derek: I'm sorry but the blood is rushing to my head... x__x

Annette: ... -smirks a little and leans in, kissing her gently- I guess I can be like that too... <3

Shawn: Well I need to get in the wheelchair and I need help getting into the bath and getting changed... :/ I'm sorry there is so much work...

Aurora: :/ Thank you... you are very kind... -sits down and cuddles up to him- ... This is such a scary place... how can you stay here...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:45 am

Voldemort: <.< ... Hanson... -turns to him- I am going to ask you once more... this is your last chance. -draws his wand and steps closer- What has been happening here? Do not try to hide anything from me... >/ I grow tired of this...

Vivian: It's true father! He's threatened and hurt me! H-he abused his power and made me do things... t-that I knew was wrong, that I knew you'd hate. You have to punish him!

???: Heh... I can't wait. >3 With the way this bitch has been? I can't wait to start punishing her. -picks her up-

???: |3 Who's going first master?

Violet: -tries to get away from her- No! >.< No I need to get back to my master!

Bram: >.> I don't hunt for money, monster... no... I just hunt for the sheer pleasure of ridding this planet of another one of you creatures. -grins a little- Maybe even get myself a trophy sometimes... >J You'd make a real nice one...

Lucy: D: Oh please don't cry... I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you... Sad I just... I-I don't see how it's for your own good if it's hurting you and you want something different... I think you should do what makes you happy. Especially if it would make you smile again... I-I really like your pretty smile...

William: ... You said it was risky. -sighs a bit and picks up the potion- Well I guess we'd better try. :/ -hands it to her- Ladies first...

???: o.o !! Hey! D< Get back here!

Silvia: -walking past and glances at her- o.o Hm? What kid?

Nikita: -grabs a handful of his hair and pulls his head back- I don't want to hear any more complaining... -leans in close to him and whispers in his ear- Or I'll do you over the table. Very uncomfortable...

Missy: o///o Ohh.... I-I didn't know you could... be like... that... <3

Eldora: No I... it's alright. I suppose that's just my job now. -gets up out of his bed- Here... let's get you up...

G: ... -inches away a little- Well it's the only place we have... I guess it's kinda scary but... mummy and her friend say I have to be tougher than that. :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 am

Hanson: >/ I'm telling the truth my lord. Why would I lie to you?

Scruff: -growls and moves over to him, raising his wand- To help your own pleasures you little fucker D<

Isaac: You all know I get first turn girls... >J -folds his arms and grins, heading to the house- Get her ready. -takes off his coat-

Annette: ... -grins a little- I could say the same to you. >J Well... may the better hunter win. -cracks her knuckles- I won't even have to use weapons cause this'll be too easy...

Mika: -sighs- It'll be hard to get my father to agree and let me keep them... You're very sweet Lucy... but you know I'm glad I have you. I rather you than the wings... -smiles a little-

Eloisa: ... Alright... -takes a sip and waits a moment- o.o... I-I feel so funny... I don't know what it is but-- -teleports to the surface- O_O;;

Isabelle: Very Happy Heh. It worked. X3 Well go on now. Take the potion. It'll make that hole in your head go away.

Aurora: o.o... -stops and goes over to her- Oh good... D| Another witch. Listen I need your help. I'm looking for a little kid called Baldor. Sad H-His mother got killed and she told me I cannot leave unless I take him with me. You have to help me.

Quinn: o.o;; ... Of course ma'am. I will not complain anymore...

Annette: -smiles a little and rests her forehead gently against Missy's- You sure you are comfortable with this? -runs a hand gently down her side-

Shawn: -sits up a little- Thanks :/ I'm really glad they got you to help me. I'm still not used to all of this. No one used to ever push me over but now...

Aurora: Sad Yeah but you should be somewhere nicer... I mean you could get sick or something...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 am

Voldemort: -glares at Scruff- Lower your wand. >/ Now Hanson is one of my most trusted followers and I will not appreciate it if you injure him... -steps away from them- Whether or not these claims are true is irrelevant. Vivian you need to have a thicker skin.

Vivian: D: But--

Voldemort: Now apparently, because none of you can be left alone for even five minutes... I'm returning home. Come Vivian.

Vivian: But... but you can't, he.... -sighs and morphs back to her normal form- Yes father... |c

???: -giggles a bit- Yes master... <3 -pulls her up to his room-

???: Do you wish for us to tie her down master? |3

Violet: >.< -tears spill down her cheeks- No! No please I'm begging you! I'll... I'll fight you! Don't make me do it! DX

Bram: You creatures are so arrogant... it is no wonder you always fall. -pulls out a dagger laced with poison- It's a shame you'll never get back to your pretty little girlfriend... >J -races forward and swipes at her-

Lucy: -blushes a bit- Oh you're sweet... -hugs her arm and sighs a bit- So uhm... what are we doing when we get back to the tribe? <3

William: Oh fantastic. D| I've been regretting that for ages. -takes the potion and sips a bit- o.o; Huh... it's kinda weird, but-- -is teleported next to Eloisa- >.< Woah... -staggers a bit and holds his head-

Silvia: o.o -looks her over- Baldor? Well if he's here then he's gotta be somewhere on the top floor. Also-- .... Waaaaiiiit.... >.> Maybe I shouldn't be saying any of this to you... especially when there's a whole heap of angry looking people around here looking for you. O.O Waaaaaiiiit..... D: Drayna's dead?

Nikita: Good boy... -leans in and kisses his neck, biting it a little- <3 Mmn...

Missy: -bites her lip and shivers a bit in anticipation- Y-yeah.... r-really comfortable... <3 -shakily reaches forward and wraps her arms around Annette- I'm just a little nervous...

Eldora: Mmn... -sighs a bit and doesn't say anything, leaning over to help him get up out of bed-

G: -coughs a bit and looks away from her- Well at least I have somewhere to live...

???: -walks into the alleyway, a woman in her late thirties with shaggy, dirty hair and skimpy whore clothes- Move off the mattress Sakaki... I'm tired...

G: -immediately nods and gets up off the mattress, pulling Aurora to her feet- Yes mummy... :/ Do you have anything to eat? I'm really hungry...

???: -lays down and rolls onto her side, turning her back to them- Don't be selfish... I've been working all day. Just give me a minute...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:23 am

Scruff: ... -growls- I still think you're making a mistake my lord. And you know I always agree with you... But if this is the case then I want to be Vivian's guardian and stay with her to make sure she isn't getting in trouble... and that these claims don't happen again...
Hanson: -frowns a bit- ... >C

Isaac: Hm... No. I want her to try and fight me. I want to see how weak she is again. >J

Annette: -grabs his arm just before he hits her- Hmm... -has his arm in her robotic one and starts to squeeze really hard- You say you're a professional? I beg to differ... -throws him across the bar-

Mika: Well what would you like to do? Smile Is there anything else you want to see or would you like to head back to the tent?

Eloisa: D: Will... heh. It worked... w-we're alive again... -goes over and looks him over- The hole is gone... -smiles faintly- And you don't look so pale...

Aurora: Yes! D: I saw... I saw him stab her >_< Look I don't have time to speak to you, I have to go and save this child... -quickly heads up to the top floor and searches around-

Quinn: -flinches a little- Ohh... Nikita you are amazing... I can't believe you weren't in my life earlier... <3

Annette: Don't be nervous... trust me I will be gentle... -smiles and leans in, kissing her again- Mnn... <3

Shawn: ... Hey how about today we go out and do something... :/ I know you need some cheering up...

Aurora: ... Here I think I might have something. -searches in her dress pocket and pulls out a handkerchief- Yes... -pulls out a few biscuits- Here. You need them more than me... -smiles a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 am

Voldemort: She no longer requires a guardian, she will be staying under my watch. >/ No more arguments Scruff. -teleports them back to the riddle house-

???: -grins a bit and pushes her onto the bed- And I'll assume you'll want to undress her yourself. |3

Violet: D: -backs away into the wall- I'm not weak! ... -bites her lip and thinks for a moment- M-master Annette has been teaching me to fight! >.<

Bram: >.< Ugh! -tumbles a bit but eventually lands on his feet at the other end of the bar- >/ I am the best in this business. I have killed hundreds of your disgusting kind...

Lucy: Uhm... -plays with the ends of her hair- Maybe we could go back to the tent...?

William: -straightens up and glances at her- ... Oh Eloisa you're so beautiful... -strokes her cheek gently- I knew you would be... <3 -leans in and kisses her gently-

Silvia: o.o; ... Well... alright then. -rubs the back of her head- That was really weird. -follows her up- Hey hold up. You sure you wanna mess with Baldor? If you're not in a whole heap of hot water already, that'll definitely do the trick.

Nikita: I can't believe it earlier... -runs a hand down his side- Mmn... you're amazing Quinn, I don't know what I'd do without you now... <3

Missy: -sighs a bit and kisses her back- Oh... a-alright... -shuts her eyes- <3 Mmn...

Eldora: Well what is there to do in the demon world....? |c Don't worry about it. -helps him into his wheelchair- I guess you're really supposed to be focusing on your bar...

G: o.o -looks over at her- Where did you get those...? -smiles a bit and takes one- T-thankyou...

???: -walks into the alleyway and looks over at them- >.> Oh, you're still here. I thought I told you to beat it kid. Like four years ago. -takes the biscuit from him-

G: D: -looks up at him- Hey... t-that was mine... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next