Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 am

Scruff: ... -frowns- Fine. -looks at Vivian- You take care of yourself kiddo... -sighs and heads back to his room-

----------------------------------------------

Isaac: ... -snorts a bit- Is that so? >J Well then come on. Show me what you've got. I'll give you a shot before I have a go at you.

Annette: Well we should get coffee sometimes and discuss that... >J Because I have been doing the bounty game for years babe... I've killed and destroyed heaps of people... And I will take you down as well...

Mika: -smiles a bit and kisses her cheek gently- Alright... <3 -takes her hand and heads back to the tent-

Eloisa: -kisses him back gently- This is so wonderful Will... now we can go back to your family Smile ... -looks herself over- ^^;; Although I don't think they will like me in my outfit I am wearing...

Aurora: Look I promised Drayna I would do this. No matter how much trouble I'm going to get into I will still try and get out of here with him safe and sound... Sad

Quinn: -smiles and looks up at her- You mean that? Usually most girls have me for a day then kick me out >.>;;

Derek: -awake the next morning, making himself coffee- =^= Mmnn... My head it hurts so much... -rubs his forehead-

Shawn: Trust me, Fox and Alejandro do all the work. I don't really do much with it anymore... :/ Come on there might be some nice things down here...

Aurora: o.o... -quickly pockets the others and whispers to G- Don't worry... I'll give you the others later... -looks up at the guy- Who is he...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 am

Vivian: -sighs a little and watches him leave- Yeah... you too. -glances up at Hanson briefly- ... I'm gonna go read... -frowns a little and walks past them-

Violet: ... -swallows nervously and slowly gets to her feet, looking him over- You're... y-you're gonna regret this... -starts to shake and tear up- I-I mean it! >.<

Bram: That's cute. By the end of today I can guarantee you, I'll have your head stuffed and mounted on my wall. >C

Lucy: ^///^ -giggles a bit and follows her in- .... I just thought of something... :/ Your father, the one who cut your wings... is he going to be alright with this?

William: Hey it's alright... we'll get you all fixed up when we get back to my estate. Our servants are gonna take good care of you. Smile -brushes some of her hair behind her ear-

Silvia: :/ -rubs the back of her head- Look it's not a good idea cause...

G: -walks down the hall and looks over at them- ... Silvia. >.> Get out of here. What have I told you about being friendly with our captives?

Silvia: ^^; Sorry boss man. I'll see you later. -quickly waves to Aurora and leaves-

G: -looks over at her- ... So tell me... how did you manage to leave a locked room in handcuffs? .. -steps closer- And why would you try...?

Nikita: Yeah I do mean it... none of the men here are like you... -sighs a little and cuddles up to him- <3

Anudor: -sitting at the table without his clothes on- You humans... X3 -laughs a bit- Can't handle your liquor.

Missy: ... Mmn... -mumbles a little and starts to wake-

Eldora: -rubs the back of her head- Well I wouldn't know... I've only been here a day and half of that was spent blindfolded or knocked out...

G: -nods- Thanks... -looks up at him- That's mum's friend... :/ He helps her with her job...

Pimp: -looks them over- ... Hey what's going on here, bitch? I thought you only had one kid.

Crack whore: -slowly lifts her head and looks at them- ... I do. I don't know where that one came from.

Pimp: -frowns a bit- >/ Alright get out of here you little freeloader. As if having this one around wasn't bad enough. -folds his arms- We're not charity workers. Get lost.

G: o.o; But... you can't get rid of her... D: -holds onto her hand- She's my friend and she needs help...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 am

Hanson: ... -grins a little and looks up at Voldemort- Is there anything I can go my lord?

Isaac: Well better hurry before I die of boredom -laughs a little- Come on Violet you cannot fight. You were never good at it >J

Annette: Heh. Thats even cuter. >J If you make this a good fight I'll make sure you get to keep your testicles on your corpse...

Mika: Oh we're more accepting to relationships like this in our colony... besides my father gave up on having me married to some other leader from another tribe... It'll be alright... -wraps her arms around Lucy gently- <3

Eloisa: Oh good... I just want to make a good impression thats all... Smile So where exactly is your estate?

Aurora: o.o;; I... I made a promise to Drayna that I would look after her child... And I'm going to do that. You can't stop me

Quinn: -smiles- ... I wish I could cuddle you back though ^^;; Is the bitch allowed to do that?

Derek: I'm a vampire... T^T How dare you call me a human. -goes over and sits in his lap- Either way you weren't so good last night Mr. Falls over everywhere.

Annette: -cuddles Missy close to her- |3 ... -still sleeping peacefully-

Shawn: -thinks for a moment- ... Hmm... Well the only nice thing I can think of is that grass area that Alejandro made for Fox. Would you like to go there?

Aurora: D: Please let me stay... Sad I can find my own food and that. I just need somewhere to sleep and I want to stay with Sakaki... Please...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:18 am

Voldemort: No. Just refrain from causing me any more trouble. I'm sick of having to deal with these things. -turns and leaves the room-

Vivian: -sits down in an armchair and turns away from Hanson, trying to focus on a book- ...

Violet: -tears run down her face- W-well... I... I don't have any other choice! >.< I don't want to do this anymore! I just want to be back with master Annette!

Bram: -picks up his tranquiliser gun from the table- Sorry, it's not going to be much of a fight. Not that you'll see anyway. >J You'll be asleep for most of this... -aims and shoots at her-

Lucy: That's fantastic... <3 My parents never would have approved of this... -cuddles up to her- You'll have to introduce me to him sometime then...

William: -looks around a bit- Shouldn't be too far from here, guess the potion knew what it was doing. -takes her hand and takes her up to a massive mansion sorta place on a huge plot of land-

G: -looks her over- ... Did you now? So what did Drayna tell you... hm...?

Nikita: Well seeing as the bitch asked nicely... I'll allow it. |3 -kisses his cheek gently and unties his hands- <3

Anudor: >.> At least I'm not crippled by a massive hangover. -cuddles him gently- X3 Sounded like your mum had a good time last night as well.

Missy: opens her eyes and looks up at her for a moment- ... -smiles and sighs a bit, cuddling her back- |3

Eldora: I guess that sounds nice... -glances at him- :/ Uhm... do I have to sit in your lap whenever we go anywhere?

Pimp: There's other alleys in this city. >/ But if you wanna be with him so badly then take him with you. I couldn't care less.

G: ... No I.. I wanna stay here with mummy and I want Aurora to stay. You don't stay here anyway! Why do you care?

Pimp: -glares at him and steps closer- You mouthing off to me again boy? >C -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and rams him hard into the wall- Cause that didn't work well for you last time... did it?

G: >.< !! -yelps in pain and whimpers a bit- No... no sir I'm sorry... -tears up-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 am

Hanson: ...-his grin turns away and walks over to Vivian- That was a big mistake my girl... >/

Isaac: -moves over to her and holds her face- You never had a choice Violet! From the day I found you, you were mind and mine only! -grins a bit- You cannot fight me... you know your place is here...

Annette: -grabs the tranquiliser dart with her robotic arm- ... Oh no... I rather be awake for it >J -crumbles it in her hand and walks over to him- Now what is Isaac planning on doing with my Violet?

Mika: Yeah... hopefully when he is not too busy... -brushes some hair back behind Lucy's ear- I think he would love you though... Smile You're so sweet and gorgeous...

Eloisa: o.o... -looks it over for a moment- ... Jeez... its so big. There is so much space and... wow... I feel even more like a peasant by just looking at it...

Aurora: Th-That I shouldn't leave without her child... Now get out of my way and let me go and get Baldor >/

Quinn: -straightens up a bit and pulls her into a gentle hug- The bitch is definately happy... <3 -kisses the top of her head- Smile

Derek: -takes a sip of coffee- Yeah that new girl must be doing wonders for her... -And hopefully it's got her mind off of Annette.

Annette: -starts to wake up a little- Mm... -looks down at Missy- Good morning... <3

Shawn: Well you don't have to... but I want to make sure I am holding onto you so that no demon can swipe you up again :/ ...

Aurora: D: Leave him alone! -tries to push the pimp away- You're hurting him! >_< Don't do that!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 am

Vivian: -doesn't look at him- So? Who cares? My father is back home now and I don't have to listen to you... only to him. >/ And you don't want to be stirring trouble now... or he'll find out. So just fuck off and let me read in peace.

Violet: o.o !! -tries to look away from him- N-no... I... I'm not yours anymore... >.< Do what you want to me but I belong to master Annette... s-she actually cares about me... -sniffles a bit-

Bram: ... -backs away a bit- I don't care what he does with her. He didn't tell me anything.

Lucy: ^///^ -blushes- Ehe... y-you really think he'd like me? -rubs the back of her head- Wow I dunno what to say...

William: -sighs a bit- It's good to be back home... -glances at her- Hey don't feel all intimidated. Once we get you all fixed up you'll feel right at home. -kisses her cheek- <3

G: ... Don't try and intimidate me Aurora. You're really quite terrible at it. And I don't know what Drayna has told you... but Baldor belongs here. He's not leaving. -walks past her-

Nikita: -smiles faintly and cuddles up t him, resting her head against his chest- ... You know I really like it when you're not wearing clothes... |3 -runs a finger along his chest gently- <3

Anudor: Sure seems that way, she seems really happy. X3

Missy: Smile Good morning... -kisses her cheek gently- I had a wonderful night... <3 -sighs happily and rests her head on her chest- |3

Eldora: o.o;; -quickly crawls up into his lap and holds onto him- Please don't let them get me again... >.< They were so scary and awful.... -shivers a bit-

G: -rubs his head- Aurora it's ok... >.< Don't make it worse...

Pimp: -glares at her- >/ ... Next time I come back, you better not be here you little brat. -turns and walks out of the alley-

Crack whore: .... -sighs a bit and lays her head back down- Why do you have to cause trouble all the time Sakaki...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 am

Hanson: >.> ... -grins a bit- Well... Now I can't bother you... but I will get back at your friend Scruff for starting this all up... -walks away from her-

Isaac: -grins a little- I intend on doing a lot to you girly... >J -starts to take off her clothes- But someone is already dealing with Annette... I can assure you... <3 -leans in and kisses her neck gently-

Annette: -moves forward and grabs him by the scruff of his shirt- Well I better go and find out... >.> So you best stop bothering us...

Mika: X3 You don't have to say anything... -kisses her cheek- You know I think after all thats happened we need a good rest...

Eloisa: Right... of course... -takes his hand and smiles a little- Let's get going... Smile

Aurora: ... -growls- How could anyone be like that... >/ -continues to search for Baldor-

Quinn: Heh... >w< I like it too... Especially when I get all this affection from you <3 -plays with her hair- You know now that your back isn't cut and sore... maybe I can give you a massage...

Derek: I'm glad... she really deserves to be happy. Smile -kisses his cheek- You know soon we gotta start moving back to your tree house <3

Annette: -smiles more and strokes her hair gently- Me too... It was just like last time... <3

Shawn: o.o;; ... -cuddles her gently- It's alright... I've got you. -wheels them out of his bedroom-

Aurora: ... -sighs- It's not his fault... Sad Maybe things will be easier if I go...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:13 am

Vivian: o.o ... Hey leave him alone. D< He was only defending me! You should be pissed with yourself for starting this shit. >/

Violet: >.<; -whimpers and squirms, trying to get away from him- S-stop.... o.o;; Wait. What did you do with Annette? D: -pushes him off her and backs away- You better not have hurt her!

Bram: I haven't done anything to bother you... >J -grins a little and reaches into his pocket- Big mistake girlie... -quickly pulls out a large wooden cross and pushes it into her chest-

Lucy: -sighs a little- |3 Yeah... I could really use a sleep... -cuddles her- And I bet you're really nice to cuddle up to. <3

William: Yeah... -takes her up through the grounds to his house- And I'm sure my family is going to love you. Don't be nervous... you're really sweet and they wouldn't have any reason to not like you. <3

G: <.< -glances back at her- ... -walks into Baldor's room and shuts the door behind him- Let's get you out of here while we can little one... -goes over to a cot and scoops him up-

Baldor: |3 Mmn... -mumbles a little in his sleep and cuddles up to him-

Nikita: -smiles faintly and blushes- That might be nice... I'm sure you have a really gentle touch.

Anudor: ;3 Oooh, I can't wait... -cuddles him closer- We can do all sorts of things we can't do here. Like walk around the house without clothes... <3

Missy: -sighs a little- |3 Yeah, it was-- .... o.o .. -backs away a bit- What... what do you mean like last time?

Fox: -comes downstairs in her clearly too short bathrobe- |3 Hey Shawn... we're gonna be a little late to open up shop today. -laughs a little and plays with the ends of her hair- We got something we gotta take care of. >w> You and servant mutt gonna be alright?

G: D: No... no don't go please. I don't have any other friends and it gets scary here... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 am

Hanson: He is a pest... he has always been a favourite of the dark lord's and he almost got me killed... not to worry. With him out the way things will be going my way again >3

Isaac: Oh ho... someone can push now >J Don't worry... Annette won't be bothering us anymore... I think she has finally met her match... -laughs cruelly-

Annette: o.o!! -gasps a little and the cross starts to burn her- ARGGGHHH!! >_< -blood starts to drip down her chest- F-Fuck! You fucking bastard! -pushes him away-

Eloisa: You think so? ... Well it's just... there is something else thats bugging me...

Maid: -Comes to the door and opens it. Note she is Spanish- o.o... Master William?

Eloisa: ... Just as I thought D|

Aurora: -is still looking around the rooms- ...

Emily: ... -makes the locket pull her towards Baldor's room-

Aurora: o.o!! Ugh! Alright! I guess you know what you're doing... -slowly goes to the door and peeks into the room- ...

Emily: ... <I hope you can hear me Aurora... or at least realise it... even if he is the most horrible person in the world... that is his child.>

Aurora: ... -shuts it again- God... I can't do it...

Quinn: Of course I do... especially for you. <3 ... >w> -scoops her up gently and takes her to her bedroom-

Derek: X3 -laughs a bit- Like you're doing right now? -rests his head on Anudor's shoulder, running a finger lightly across his chest-

Annette: o.o;; ... You must've misheard me... >.>;; I meant to say it was better than my first time...

Shawn: Yeah we're just going out for a bit <.< ... You seem pretty happy. And it is scary when you are happy. What's happened?

Aurora: ... -looks at him for a moment- Alright... Sad But what happens when he comes back? He'll be mad at you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 am

Vivian: You're not going to kill him. >/ I don't know what makes you think you're above the rules around here... but my father and I won't stand for it much longer. -eyes glow red- I'm warning you Hanson... I'm not going to tolerate this shit.

Violet: No... no Annette is the strongest vampire there is! >.< T-that's not possible...

???: -laughs a with him- Not even Annette can stand the touch of a cross. >J You're all alone again...

Violet: -trembles and drops to her knees- Y-you're lying... >.< You have to be... -tears roll down her face-

Bram: -staggers back a bit and just watches her- You're done for now... no vampire could survive that. >J It's a shame I had to ruin such a nice specimen...

William: -glances at her- What do you mean? -looks back up at the maid- ... Yes. Inform my parents I've returned, I'd like to tell them what's happened. -walks past her and takes Eloisa inside- And have the others prepare a room for Eloisa here.

Baldor: -ears perk and opens his eyes- o.o; ...

G: -looks over at the door and frowns a bit- ... Stay here. -sets him back down carefully and goes over, getting out a pokeball- Who's there? >/ This is supposed to be off limits. -opens the door and looks down at her- ..... Well... are you just that eager to see me again?

Nikita: o.o;; -ears flatten- What do you think you're doing, you're-- .... -eases up a little and holds onto him- Sorry... -sighs a little- You caught me off guard...

Anudor: -kisses the top of his head- >w> Are you complaining? |3 Cause I could always get you off my lap and go put some clothes on.

Missy: ... -backs away a little- No... no you didn't... o.o; -pulls the covers over herself and swallows nervous- W-what's going on...?

Fox: >w> Oh what? You don't want me being happy? |3 You're so hurtful....

Eldora: -stays cuddled u close to Shawn- You seem in a better humour then you were yesterday....

Fox: |3 Mhmm... that's none of your business, mutt. I'll discuss it with you later Shawn. -laughs a bit again and goes back into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her- <3

G: I'll... I'll hide you... Sad Just please don't go...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:17 am

Hanson: You may not like it but this is the way things will be... >/ You don't scare me Vivian... -walks away- Just watch yourself. You're already in trouble with your daddy as well...

Isaac: -walks over and holds her face again- Oh but dearest... why would I lie about this? >J She was a bad influence over you... -leans in and kisses her hard- Mmn... <3

Annette: -holds her chest a bit- ... -growls a little- Well I'm not like any... any other vampire... >C -straightens up a bit- I'm going back to hell...

(Okay for some reason my Mika message wasn't posted in the last one and I do remember putting it there.)

Mika: X3 Well that all depends... I know I am very cuddly when I am in my wolf form. -laughs a bit-

Eloisa: ... The maid is Spanish Will. They might think I'm wanting a job.

Maid: o.o... -still shocked but nods- Yes sir... -heads out into another room- Madam? Sir? Your son William has returned and shall be coming in to tell you what has happened... he has also brought home a lady friend.

Aurora: -frowns a bit- Don't be too excited... -looks away- I'm looking for a room for myself. If I'm going to stay here I would like one. Not to mention I have some studying to do...

Quinn: o.o;; Sorry... :/ -kisses her cheek gently- I didn't mean too... I guess you really aren't used to all this are you?

Derek: >.> I've hidden your clothes anyway. |3 -pokes his tongue out- I'm always one step ahead of you when it comes to sexy time <3

Annette: ... -sighs and sits up a bit- Look... I did this only so no one will have a go at us... -transforms back into her old form-

Alejandro: -sits up in bed and looks her over- <w< Well there you are |3 I was getting worried when I didn't see you next to me <3

Shawn: ... Alright I guess its not safe to go near that bedroom for a while... -wheels them out of the bar-

Aurora: I won't go... Sad Don't worry. I don't want you upset... you're my friend...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 am

Vivian: ... -growls darkly in frustration and walks off in the opposite direction to find Scruff- <Scruff? We need to talk. Where are you?>

Violet: >.< -shuts her eyes tight but doesn't move away- Mmph... |c -sighs a little as he kisses her and cries more-

Bram: o.o -takes a step back- Impossible... that should have stopped your heart. D< You shouldn't be alive!

Lucy: ... Can I see your wolf form? I bet you're really adorable. X3 And I've always been a dog person... -blushes a bit-

William: Well... -stops and sighs a bit- Most maids are spanish Eloisa... I can't help that. It's just the way things are. Look I'll explain to my parents what's going on. You need to stop worrying like this. -kisses her cheek- Please, I want you to like it here. <3

???: -looks up from reading- ... Now don't be ridiculous. William is dead, and we have specifically asked you to not talk about it. -stands up- You have clearly lead an amateurish imposter into our house.

G: -looks her over- ... You're going to stay? Now what changed your mind, hm? You were so adamant about leaving a few minutes ago... this wouldn't be about Baldor, would it now....?

Nikita: -looks away- No... I'm not. -frowns a bit- I don't want your sympathy Quinn. I'm sick of people feeling sorry for me...

Anudor: >.> I've noticed. |3 But you know... I can think of a thousand better things to do with that tongue of yours. -leans in and kisses him- <3

Missy: o.o !! -gasps a bit and gets up, backing away more- A-annette...? You've been following me? -shivers a bit- Why would you do that to me? Sad The others told me to stay away from you...

Fox: |3 You know I can't stay away from you for long... -slips off her bathrobe and sits on the edge of the bed- Though I did miss you... <3 -leans in and kisses him gently-

Eldora: -looks at the ground and sighs a little- Your friend is very... uhm... interesting, sir....

G: -hugs her gently- Thanks... -looks over at his mother- ... We should get some sleep. It's not good to stay up when there isn't someone to watch us... :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 am

Scruff: o.o... -sits up a bit- <I'm in my room. What's the matter Vivian?>

Isaac: Thats a good girl... -slowly takes off the dress- What is this? You're not wearing the clothes I picked out for you... and your hair. It looks horrible...

Annette: -grins- I told you that I am not like the other vampires... Now once I get my girl back I will be getting back at you... >J -sinks into the ground- ... Ugh... D| I better hurry...

Mika: X3 -giggles a bit- Alright... -slowly morphs into her wolf form and brushes up against her- Like it? ^^

Eloisa: I'm trying not to... I guess I just want to make sure things go alright for us... :/ -cuddles up to him- I love you so much Will...

Maid: o.o;; No... D: I am certain! Please. You can come and see for yourselves... he has come inside...

Aurora: So what if it is? Look I made a promise to Drayna that I would keep an eye on him and I will... I just ... -frowns and looks down- Can I please just have a room to go to?

Quinn: I'm not trying to feel sorry for you... :/ -gently places her on the bed- Just relax Nikita... -strokes her hair gently-

Derek: -kisses him back gently, placing his tongue in his mouth- Mmn... Oh you're starting to make me frisky again <3

Annette: Calm down Missy please... Look I really don't want to give up on us... and I thought maybe I could diguise myself and we could stay up here... I know they want us not to be together but I really like you Missy...

Alejandro: -kisses her back gently, running his hand down her side- Mmn... -smiles a bit- I missed you too... -plays with her hair gently- You know maybe we should have a day off from working...

Shawn: Yeah... ever since she became a proper human she has been quite controling and scary <.< ... But she is still my best friend...

Aurora: Alright... Sad -hugs him back, holding his hand- You'll stay close right...? I get scared of the dark and sleeping alone....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 am

Vivian: -glances up and heads upstairs- <It's Hanson again...> -goes over and opens his door- I felt I should warn you after you helped me before. This is just getting out of hand... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair-

Violet: -shivers a little and looks away- Master Annette gave me that dress.... c-cause I was upset after my last one got ripped... |c And she said she liked my hair better this way... S-she said I didn't need the magic to be beautiful.... -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes-

???: -ears perk and looks up- ... Master. o.o Annette is back in the demon world. The hunter failed us.

Violet: o.o H-huh...? She's alive?

Lucy: -plays with some of her fur and smiles- Yeah... you've got such lovely fur. -cuddles her gently and buries her face in Mika's fur- <3

William: And they will be... this is a big change, I know. You just need to get used to it, alright? -puts an arm around her- I love you too. -kisses the top of her head-

???: -looks over at his wife- ... I suppose we should see this for ourselves.

G: ... -moves her face to look back up at him- You listen to me... I don't know what's given you the impression that you control your life around here... because you don't. >/ You had best start falling into line Aurora and stop trying to piss me off. Let me tell you if you go anywhere near Baldor... you will seriously regret it... >/ Do you understand?

Nikita: -looks him over for a moment- ... Alright... I'm trusting you... -hesitantly lays down on her stomach and sighs a little-

Anudor: -giggles a bit and blushes- Mmn... <3 Isn't that a good thing...? ;3

Missy: -frowns and swallows nervously- Annette... l-look I really enjoyed myself but... h-how can I trust you when you deceived me like that? >.< It was already so hard for me to trust people a-and now...

Fox: That does sound like a good idea... -blushes- Shawn's gone out with his new servant anyway... so we have the whole place to ourselves.... |3 -runs a hand along his chest- So did you have any ideas for what we could do with our spare time...? <3

Eldora: Mmn... -looks around a bit- Well most of the people around here seem that way. :/

G: ... -nods- Yeah... I'll stay with you.

Crack whore: -shifts on the mattress- There's not enough room for the two of you...

G: -sighs- That's ok... -picks up his blanket from the garbage- We can sleep on the ground tonight... :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 am

Scruff: Bloody hell. That didn't take him too long. Thanks for warning me... Look I'll take care of myself. I don't want you getting into trouble again...

Isaac: o.o... >C -growls- Go and surround the place. I know she will be wanting to come here. -holds onto Violet- You won't be leaving me...

Annette: -teleports in front of the house- >C -growls and heads for the front door-

Mika: X3 -nuzzles her gently and sits up, licking her cheek- So would you like me to stay like this?

Eloisa: -smiles faintly and cuddles up to him- <3

Maid: -nods- This way... -heads off towards them-

??: o.o... -gets up- I hope she isn't lying to us... I mean our son... back to life...?

Eloisa: -looks over at them- o.o... -hides behind William a bit-

Aurora: Nnn... >_< -sighs- Alright I won't bother Baldor... I wasn't going to take him away... -sighs- Even if you are the father I don't want to separate him from his parent... Now can... can I please just go...

Quinn: -sits down on the bed and gently rubs her shoulders gently- How does that feel?

Derek: >w> Oh you know it is... |3 -sits up a bit and starts to take his clothes off- <3

Annette: -sighs and stands up- I am so sorry... I really just want to be with you... -gets her clothes back on- I'll... leave. If thats what you want me to do...

Alejandro: -grins a little- Heh... Well I think you know what I would like to do... -gently pushes her down onto the bed and moves on top of her, kissing her neck gently- <3

Shawn: You get used to it kiddo... there are actually some nice people down here... they are rare but you do see them... -goes over to the grassy field- ... Well here we are...

Aurora: Thats fine... -gets down onto the ground, trying to get a bit comfortable-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 am

Vivian: I know, but... I don't want to just forget about this. He sounds pretty serious. You can't underestimate Hanson... he's unpredictable and unstable.

???: .... -sighs a bit and stands- Yes master Isaac. Come now girls. Even though she'll probably kill us... -teleports in front of Annette, standing in her way-

Violet: o.o; But... -tries to pull away from him- But she's alive. D: Please... please she must be weak from the fight with that hunter. >.< Just leave her alone...

Lucy: -giggles a bit and wipes her cheek- Well... maybe for a little while. You're very cute. X3 But I wanna see you back in your human form sometime... >///>

???: It's not possible... but she seems so sure it's true. -looks over at them- ... William?

William: o.o ... -cuddles Eloisa gently- Mum... dad it's me...

G: Oh... but you were so insistent on staying, weren't you? No... you don't have to leave just yet. -strokes her cheek gently- But we are a little short on space right now. You could always stay with me again...

Nikita: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and ears flatten- Really good... -sighs and starts to relax more- Wow you really are gentle... <3

Anudor: <w< Oh here, let me help you with that babe. -helps him get his clothes off then pulls him back onto his lap- Let's just hope your mum doesn't hear us... |3 -kisses his cheek softly- <3

Missy: Sad You're... you're a very sweet woman Annette... -sighs- I'm sorry, I just don't know if I can trust you after any of this. Please just go... -pulls the covers around herself and sits back down on the bed-

Fox: -tilts her head back- Ohh... I should let you top more often... |3 -plays with some of his hair- Don't you think this is missing something though? Maybe we should get some of our toys... ;3 Like the riding crop. I'd so love to see you use it... <3

Eldora: o.o ... -climbs down form his lap and morphs to her wolf form, sniffing around a bit- I didn't know there were places like this in the demon world... it's lovely. -looks surprised-

G: -sits down with her and pulls the blanket over her- Thanks for staying.... it gets really scary here at night... :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:29 am

Scruff: Well if I didn't know any better I'd say you were worried about me Viv... -puts a hand on her shoulder- I'll be alright... -smiles a little- Besides even if I do die I'll be sent back into hell.

Annette: -looks up- ... >C Get out of my way...

???: o.o... Well look at this girls... >J She is pretty weak right now...

Isaac: No. She is not getting in my way again >C -throws Violet onto the bed- Now just shut up and don't try to escape... Because I'll kill the both of you.

Mika: >.>... -turns back into her human form- X3 You're blushing again... -places a hand on her cheek-

???: o.o... -starts to tear up- William... Oh my darling boy William Sad -races over, pushing Eloisa away and hugs William- I thought I lost you forever...

Eloisa: ... -sighs and steps back a bit-

Aurora: ... -doesn't move his hand away and just looks up at him- I'd rather sleep in one of the cells...

Quinn: -smiles and leans down, kissing her cheek gently- Yeah? ... -moves his hands down lower on her back- I can feel there is a lot of tension in your back... I know you have to stay tough but you need to have a rest once in a while...

Annette: ... -sighs and walks downstairs-

Derek: -giggles a bit- Oh but with you babe its hard to hold-- o.o;; Annette?! D<

Shawn: Yeah Alejandro had a picnic here with Fox... its like the only nice place here in hell... :/ Do you like it?

Aurora: Yeah... -rests her head on his shoulder- I know what its like... Its scary at the orphanage too... -looks at him- D-Do you think our lives could be better...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 am

Vivian: ... -looks him over for a moment and sighs- Yeah I guess... -rubs her arm- I just don't want you gone, you know? You're the only death eater that hasn't tried to kill me so far...

???: -grins- Looks like that hunter was useful for something anyway.... >3 What's the matter Annette? -circles her as the other girls move in- You don't look your usual self... heheh...

???: Hey maybe when we take her down... and mess around with her a bit... maybe master Isaac would like to finish her off. >J After he's done with little Violet of course...

Violet: >.< !! -yelps a little- Ow! Stop it! D: We haven't done anything to you, just leave us alone!

Lucy: o//o A-am I...? -looks up at her- I suppose I can't really help it... -smiles a bit-

???: ... Out of the way girl. -goes over and hugs them both gently- I can't believe this... you were dead William. We saw the bullet wound... w-what happened? Sad

William: -hugs them back gently- I missed you guys too... it's alright, I'm not hurt. :/ I was in hell for a while and... there was someone who gave us a potion to bring us back here. I never really thought it would actually work though...

G: Yes well given your latest escape attempt I'm not going to trust you in just a cell anymore. -moves his hand away and steps back over to Baldor's crib, scooping him up- Now if you're to stay, you'd best not cause any trouble. Understood?

Baldor: o.o -looks over at Aurora curiously- ...

Nikita: I know... -sighs- It's so difficult to relax though. I don't ever want to sound melodramatic, but it is a fight every day to stay where I am... to stay out of trouble. Sometimes I wonder... -stops and just goes quiet- ...

Missy: ... -tears up a bit and looks away as she walks out-

Anudor: o.o !! What's she doing here?! D: And why were you upstairs? >/ ... I bet she was with Missy. Derek you better go up and see if she's alright.

Eldora: I really do... -straightens up and morphs back to her human form- :/ Thankyou for bringing me here sir... I didn't expect my new master to be kind to me.

G: -looks down at her for a moment, then over at his mother- I've thought about it... I really want it to be. But mummy says that this is our life... and we can't leave it. She works really hard you know... to try and make everything ok. |c I wanted to leave with her but she said I was just being selfish...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 am

Scruff: :/ I understand. Well I guess I gotta try and keep myself alive. Don't want you feeling alone here... Now how about we send out an owl to Silvia to let her know you are alright. I'm sure she is worried.

Annette: Bring it on. >C I can still take you down. -straightens up again and looks around them- There is no way a puny little weak ass like Isaac could finish me off...

Isaac: -moves on top of her and rips the rest of her dress off- >3 Heh... you really learnt nothing from me did you Violet? You're just a weak piece of shit... and all this time you thought you were abandoned... you really are such a dumbass...

Mika: -smiles a little and leans in, kissing her cheek gently- Come on... let's get into bed and cuddle... <3 -takes her hand and gently lays down with her on the bed-

???: You were in hell? Sad Oh my word... -looks him over and lightly touches his temple where the wound was- This... This is a miracle...

Maid: Does Master William still want a room made up for his friend?

Aurora: ... -looks at Baldor for a moment then back up at G- Don't worry I don't plan too... after all that excitement today I need to rest... -rubs her chest a little- I need to lay down...

Quinn: ... You ever think that you would be better in a different home Nikita? In a place where they treat women right...? Sad

Derek: D: Of course... -quickly puts his pants on and heads upstairs, going into the bedroom- o.o... Oh Missy... Sad -goes and sits next to her-

Annette: Oh you are a fucking genius aren't you elf? I'm leaving just shut up. -heads out the door-

Shawn: Yeah well... I guess in my old age I'm getting tired of being evil all the time... I'm like over 50,000 years old... -sighs and runs a hand through his head- Never accomplished much... might as well start something...

Aurora: Sad But there are places that can help you two... -sighs- |c I don't think you're selfish... -cuddles up to him-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 am

Vivian: .... No. -.-; No she probably forgot and ran off to get pizza. -sighs a but and rubs her forehead- But I'll send an owl out anyway... :/ You got some parchment and a quill?

???: -hisses- D< How dare you! Isaac is the greatest vampire there is! ... Or at least... after this, he will be. >J Get her pinned down girls...

???: -grins and leaps forward with the other vampires, knocking her to the ground and pinning her there- >3

???: -steps closer and stands over her- It's just a shame you couldn't learn quicker... you could have become a part of us. >J Now you'll just be destroyed. -leans down- Just relax... -bites down into her neck and sucks away from blood-

Violet: >.< !! My dress! -tears run down her face and trembles- T-that was from master Annette... -looks up at him- Sad ... I should have seen how horrible you were to me... you never said anything good about me you know. Master was right... s-she said how you had taken me... -growls and shuts her eyes- If I ever get away from you... s-someday I'll learn how to fight... D< And I'll destroy you myself! -spits in his face-

Lucy: That sounds nice... Smile -lays down and cuddles up to her, sighing happily- You know... I'm really glad you found me Mika. If you don't mind me asking... what would have happened if I'd stayed out by myself? :/

William: -places a hand on hers- It is... I'm ok now and I'm not leaving you guys like that again. -looks over at the maid- Oh yes, Eloisa... set her up a room and have the others ready to have her cleaned up and taken care of.

???: ... What are you talking about William?

William: -pulls Eloisa back into his arms- Well... this is the girl that helped me out of the demon world... -kisses her cheek- I'd like you to meet Eloisa. <3

G: <.< Well you know where you can lay down, don't you? Go on...

Nikita: ... No. Actually I never thought that. This is about as good as it gets for someone like me... I just wonder.... what would have happened if I'd never done this. |c If those pimps had found me and taken me to the whore house instead of the barracks... maybe then at least I wouldn't have so much trouble in my life.... -ears droop a bit-

Missy: -looks up at him- ... Oh Derek I'm sorry... -wipes her eyes- I don't want you to see me like this... |c

Anudor: >/ Hrmph. -ears flatten- Rude.

Eldora: .... Well I... I really appreciate it. -sighs a bit and sits in the grass- :/ Are you sure this is safe? Being out in the open like this? I-I'm sorry I keep asking but I just don't want demons coming after me again...

G: -cuddles her back and shuts his eyes, drawing the blanket over them- Thanks... |c Let's just get some rest... -sighs and starts to doze off-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 am

Scruff: Always do. I have to sometimes send some owls to my friends to make sure they are alright... -goes to his desk and gets out a quill and some parchment- Here you can sit down and write it out here... >.> I gotta warn you though. Bella might come in here soon D| That girl fucking scares me...

Annette: o.o!! Argh! >_< -tries to pull away but starts to become weaker- D| V-Violet... I'm sorry Violet... -keeps trying to pull away-

???: -grins- Look at that... So fucking weak >3 And our master said you were the toughest... hah!

Isaac: Argh >_< -sits up and wipes the spit away- ... You little fucking bitch... -strikes her hard across the face- D< You are going to pay for that!

Mika: Well there are some large beasts that live in those woods.... not to mention that there is a war at the moment. There are some dangerous elves that could hutr you... :/ They enjoy things like torture and rape... and I couldn't let that happen to you...

Maid: -nods and walks away, getting the room ready and other maids getting out clothes and a bath ready for Eloisa-

Eloisa: ... H-Hello...

???: But... But William... she is ethnic... an ethnic girl!
(I bet William's dad is the one who is stuck in a relationship that has no more sex to he is a rapist to his maids and that.)

Aurora: ... -sighs a little- Fine... -heads back to his bedroom and walks inside- |c -takes out a small bottle of medicine for her heart, taking a tablet out and swallowing it-

Quinn: You know... I think you should feel lucky now... I know the beatings are pretty bad... but I know as a whore you would've got it ten times as worse... and to have men all over you... -sighs and shakes his head- No I can't even continue with that... :/ Nikita... I want to help you... Let's leave this place and find you a new home...

Derek: Sad No I just... I am so sorry Missy... I really didn't know it was her... I should've been looking out for you properly... |c -cuddles her gently-

Shawn: Eh. Its alright. The only people that come by are bikers who want to destroy their enemies... I'm friends with a few of them so we'll be alright... most of the demons are out drinking or having sex at a strip club... I don't blame you for asking.

Aurora: ... -shuts her eyes- Sweet dreams... |c -starts to doze off with him-

???: -back on the streets again- She hasn't come back... maybe that little twerp meant it this time... either way I can't have a kid leaving and dying... we'll stop getting the money from the government...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:02 am

Vivian: ... -glances at the door and flicks her wand, making it shut and lock- I'm in no mood to deal with her. That should keep her out for long enough. -sits down at his desk-

Bellatrix: -presses up against the door- Scruuu~uuuf... |3 I know you're in there! <3

Vivian: ... Hopefully.

???: He'll be so happy to finally destroy you... >J -keeps her pinned in place- You girls, get rid of that robotic arm. We don't want her causing any trouble with it.

???: -nods and pulls her metal arm off- >3 I say now we drag her inside and reward ourselves... have some fun with her.

Violet: DX -cries out in pain- Agh! S-stop... -rubs her sore cheek- Please don't... >.<

Lucy: o.o; You're kidding... D: You think they could have found me? -shivers a bit and cuddles up to her- Thanks for finding me... I'm glad I ended up with you and not them... D|

(Good call. He's totally gonna hit on Eloisa now.)
???: ... William you can't be serious. These are the types of people who clean our house, you don't go socialising with them, let alone off in some dirty little affair with them! What happened to the engagement we set you up with? Young Lucy?

William: Guys! D: What's wrong with you? There is nothing wrong with Eloisa... she was so nervous about being here and you're just making it worse! Besides... Lucy and I just didn't work out, and she's in the demon world anyway.

Baldor: o.o -watches her leave- ...

Persian: >.> -ears perk and lazily opens one eye to look at her- .... <You came back? Not surprising in the least...> -rolls over and turns his back to her-

Nikita: .... -sighs- I've thought about it Quinn... you saw what it's like outside the city. The wastelands are a death sentence, there's nowhere else to go. I'm stuck here... |c

Missy: -cuddles him back- It's... it's ok now sweetheart. Sad You didn't know and neither did I... |c I... I guess I just wasn't meant to be happy... -tears roll down her face-

Eldora: ... You used to be like that...? You said you only recently decided to settle yourself down...

???: Yeah well she can't have gone that far. Just keep looking. >.> And even if the kid does die, we'll just forge some papers to say she got picked up by someone.

G: -starts to wake up some time later- ... Mmn... -rubs his eyes- What time is it...? =^=
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am

Scruff: <.<;; She is a very determined lady... I'll give you that. I can't blame her for loving the Scruff. But this man rides solo.

???: -looks the arm over- Heh... >3 It must be worth something. I think we should sell it off...

???: -helps drag her in- >3 Bet you haven't had someone dominate you huh bitch?

Annette: -hisses in pain as the arm comes off- >_< F-Fuck... You're going to... get it when I get out of this D<

Isaac: -moves down on top of her, covering her mouth- Or what? Going to spit at me again? You'll just get a fucking beating >C You little scrag.

Mika: Shh its alright... -cuddles her close, kissing her forehead gently- You'll be safe with us here... <3

???: ... So... You really did help our son?

Eloisa: ... -sighs- Yes I did. I know... you might not like who I am... believe me I was so worried about this... but I really do care for your son... he makes me really happy. More than anything in this world...

Maid: -comes back in- Uh excuse me master... the room is ready and we are ready to clean and dress your friend.

Aurora: ... Look shut up would you? I don't need this. I watched Drayna get stabbed to death and now I have a reason to stay here... I have to keep an eye on Baldor. -sits down on the bed, still holding the pill container-

Quinn: Well I know that the prince from here is living in Hyrule. They are more accepting with women... I mean Lily's mum was training with the royal army there... Not to mention they have beautiful grass fields...

Derek: Nonsense... Sad -wipes her tears away- You are meant to be happy... It just takes a while for you to find the right thing that does make you happy...

Shawn: Yeah... But its still good to be friends with people down here... its better to make friends than enemies... Still don't be too worried... :/ -runs a hand through his hair- ... Though after living for so long... I kinda wish I could die and not wake up here...

???: -looks over at the pimp- ... -sighs- I have to ask this thing -.-... -walks over to him- Excuse me. We were wondering if you have seen a little girl. About this tall... pinkish sort of hair... Little cry baby.

Aurora: Mmn... Iunno how to tell the time... =^= -hides her face under the blanket-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Vivian: ... -quickly starts writing- Better keep an eye on her too. It's an impossibility to tell where that woman's loyalties lie. She could easily turn and assist Hanson if he asked her. -finishes writing and folds the parchment, handing it to an owl- Silvia Snape.

???: Heh, good call. >3 -sets it down on a table- I think I know a buyer who'd take it. Tie her down. I'd like to have a go with her. Once she's weak we can take her to Master to be destroyed...

???: -grins a bit and pushes her down onto a lounge, grabbing some rope and tying her to it- >J Oh you're going to love this... Master taught us how to punish bad girls like you.

Violet: o.o;; Mmph... >.< -tries to pull away, looking panicked- Mff! -bites down onto his hand-

Lucy: -sighs a little and cuddles up to her- |3 Thankyou.... I do feel safe with you. <3

???: -looks over at the maid- ... Good. You're excused.

William: Please guys...? -takes her hand and cuddles her close to him- I wouldn't be back here without her help. She's an amazing woman...

???: -sighs a bit and looks her over- I suppose she can stay... but you're right Will, she needs a bath and to be fixed up first. Go on now, follow the other servants.

Persian: -sits up a bit and growls, fur bristling- <That's my spot, human...> >C -ears flatten- <I don't care what you've got going on. Get off my spot!> -hisses and swipes at her-

Nikita: I don't know Quinn... -sits up a bit and brushes some hair out of her eyes- Seems like the coward's thing to do, just running away like that...

Missy: -looks him over for a moment- ... Yeah... Yeah I guess you're right... -laughs a bit and fakes a smile- Look at your silly old mother, getting all worked up over nothing... -wipes her eyes and looks away-

Eldora: Is it really that bad? ... -plays with some of the grass and tears up a bit- ... I-I'm gonna be here all my life... aren't I? Sad A-and I'll end up the same... 50,000 years later and I still can't have a restful afterlife.... >.< Oh god why did this have to happen...?

???: >.> Alright just be careful who you talk to around here. -looks around a bit-

Pimp: Hm? -looks him over- ... Yeah I might've seen her. >.> Annoying little twerp getting herself involved with one of my whores... I could let you know where I saw her last, for a price. -holds his hand out-

G: It's still dark... -yawns a little and sits up- ... o.o -looks over at the guys from the orphanage- Aurora... weren't those the guys that were chasing you before...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Scruff: I never really trust anyone here. Never have and never will. She does come in handy sometimes.

Owl: -chirps and takes the scroll, flying out of the window to where Silvia is-

Annette: -growls- Don't touch me. >C Because there have been people who wanted to do this to me... but before they could try they have ended up dead...

Isaac: Argh!! >_< -quickly sits up and holds his now bleeding hand- You bitch! D<

Mika: |3 -strokes her hair gently- Good... Because I will protect you no matter what Lucy <3

Maid: -nods and walks back into the room-

Eloisa: Thank you so much... -bows a little and follows the maids-

???: I must say she does have some respect...

Aurora: -just lets him swipe at her- ... -thinks for a moment and pours a handful of pills into her hand, thinking for a moment-

Quinn: It wouldn't be... it will be you having a better life... with people who won't beat you up because you're a woman... -takes her hand- I just want whats best for you...

Derek: Sad ... Its not nothing... -sighs- I wish I could make you happy... You've done so much for me and you get all this upset put on you... |c -ears droop a bit- Its not fair...

Shawn: D: Hey don't be upset... -wheels himself over and helps her back onto his lap- Shh... Don't cry please. It breaks my heart to see a sweet thing like you upset like this... -kisses the top of her head, cuddling her gently-

???: -looks at the hand- Oh how cute. Unless you give me good enough information, I might decide to pay you. >/ -whips out a cell phone- You either have the choice of telling me, or the delightful police coming and whipping your ass. What's it going to be?

Aurora: o.o;; Oh god it is them! D: I need to get out of here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next