Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 am

Hanson: -growls- Probably an excuse to run off with Scruff for a while... >C

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: Well they will be hurt if they go back to the surface it is our only option... -kisses her cheek- Relax... I'll put more spells around the castle... and if they come I will rip off their tits.

Christi: Th-They are horrible there... they ... they are just a sex group. This one man has a group of women... and he uses them... It was horrible...

Mika: When it's all clear we can tell you when you can go out... but even still stay with the older kids. The ones who can keep you safe.

Elle: -pouts a bit- The older kids are boring...

Elosia: -yelps in shock- >_< You can never break me D< And when I get out i will make sure you suffer!

Shawn: o.o What for?

Alejandro: My niece is in trouble! D< I don't have time for this!

Scruff: ... -plays with his wand a bit- So this is where you've been hiding... >J Tst tst. And here I thought Vivian would've told us... especially her father... remember him?

Aurora: o.o ... N-No D: ... -races back into Baldor's room-

Scruff: -laughs a little- The chase is fun |3

Zelda: o.o.... -ears go back and tries to move away- You're the worst influence here... >C

Link: They guy is a poor Jirin. Where else could he go? He would go back to his old dingy house again! All his stuff should be there!

Quinn: Maybe kiddo... Smile You just rest up. There are a lot of kids at that orphanage so you'll make heaps of friends. X3

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- <I only started to battle when my master got in danger... He liked to show my beauty off at contests... and when I was upset he used to hug me... and look after me...> |c ... <I became idiotic... and I fell in love with him... Heh... who would've thought that would actually happen? A pokemon and a human getting together?>

Annette: |3 Hmm... you've been reading my mind haven't you? -wraps her arms around Missy and kisses her neck gently- <3

Jude: -rolls his eyes a bit and gets in the car, driving to Missy's house-

Madeline: X3 -goes in and puts the box down, pulling out a cookbook- That is why I packed this in there for you to keep. Simple recipes so you can learn yourself... -starts to unpack some food-

Reynard: ... Something has happened... But she is back in her tribe... she won't be alone... -makes sure some of them are tucked in- You guys just rest okay? Maybe... tomorrow I can look for her...

Zara: X3 It's fine. I'll call you up on that offer if I really need it. But for now I'm all good. Smile

Aurora: -looks up and wipes her eyes- ... Mother... what is with this favouritism you have with me and S- ... Giovanni...? Sad I was expecting to see my brother when I got home... And I came home to a monster |c

Chelsea: -turns around and looks at him- Why the fuck do you want me here so bad?! D< Huh?! -huffs a bit-

Meri: X3 -enters the town- Well here we are... I'm not sure what your technology is like back at your planet... but everything here is a bit simple... Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Vivian: ... It's not... -frowns a little and looks at the ground-

Voldemort: It is not your place Hanson. I know... as a matter of fact that Scruff will have something else to deal with. >.> You may go child. Perhaps a few days without any of your drama will do us all some good...

Kali: X3 -tries not to laugh- Heh... alright Mihan. -kisses the top of her head- I trust you. <3

Violet: ... -frowns a little and goes quiet-

Evan: That's... that's disgusting. D: And... a-and Violet, he...?

Violet: ... -slowly nods- Yes... ever since he first found me...

Evan: But that doesn't make any sense, you where just a child then. D: Only five years old... h-he... he couldn't... Sad

Fawn: It's for your own safety darling... Sad

Lucy: -looks between them- ... I'm sorry... I can't help but be curious... did you all come from the fight clubs as well...? :/

Harold: >/ Is that so? -pushes her roughly to the ground and gets on top of her, holding her down- Let's see how long you keep up this attitude then... >J

Fox: Shawn this is serious, Al needs a transfer! We gotta get to the surface.

Vivian: o.o ... -walks out and looks over at him and some of the dead bodies- ... Fuck I knew I heard you! D< I thought I made myself clear that I didn't want any of you showing up here! Get out before you cause any more damage!

G: ... -looks up and sees her- >C ... Did you not hear me the first time girl, or are you just thick? D< I said get out! -holds Baldor close and reaches for a pokeball-

Viktor: >.> Am I now..? -looks her over for a moment- .... >J Dearest... -eyes glow- Why don't you take that dress off... and go have some fun with Medli?

Damien: You would not even know how to get to Aeris! Let alone survive there! D< It is not a place for the weak... Do yourself a favour boy and go back to cutting grass and breaking pots. -growls darkly and walks outside-

???: Yeah I just... wanted to see you cause... cause you're the one that saved me and all... :/

Mewtwo: .... It was idiotic. He would have never loved you, it's not in a human's nature. He would have just used it to his own advantage had he known... he would have further exploited you. You... Are better off without any of them... >/ -growls and turns away- They are useless... weak creatures.

Missy: X3 Hehe... -tilts her head back and blushes- Ohh... y-you're making me all tingly again... <3

Amber: ^^ You better let me out early honey, so I can walk there. They won't see you coming that way, and Annette will let me talk to her if they don't think you're here. -hugs his arm- <3

Adam: Oh man that's perfect. Very Happy Thanks... X3 -hugs her from behind- You're the best.

???: Mkay... -yawns a bit and cuddles the plush Eldora close- |3 -shuts his eyes and starts to doze- ...

Fox: This is awesome... -looks up at Shawn- Hey so what do you wanna do first big guy? ;3 You want me to call in that hooker you really like?

Madame: >.> ... There's no favouritism... he must be imagining things. -coughs a bit and sits down- You have to understand that he is working very hard right now to adopt his new image.

Baldor: .... -slowly steps closer- Because I want to help you... and because I think there's a good heart down there somewhere... Sad I can see it... I know you don't think so... but I think you really deserve the help Chelsea...

Drayna: -looks around a bit- ... It's a bit more advanced that what I'm used to back home, but... you're right. It's simple... nicer than the other human towns I've visited.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 am

Hanson: -growls a little and looks between them- >C ...

Celestia: -cuddles up to her and looks over at Violet and her family- ... It must be nice to have a family like that...

Christi: He is a cruel bastard... but don't worry. He is never going to do that to you again. Not while we're around... -kisses the top of Violet's head-

Rayurn: I was born here... but I got captured and was sent to their fight club. Fawn was born at the fight club... She is Blade's daughter... and Elle and her brothers were born there too... although we're not sure where they are now... :/

(Sorry Eloisa. Nothing shall stop him. I want you to be raped again >.>)

Eloisa: o.o!! -screams a little- N-No! Please! Please don't do this! >_<

Shawn: o.o;; Alright alright fine... -gives Alejandro the transfer-

Alejandro: -slowly turns into a demon, growing some fancy horns, becoming buffer and all together a sexy spanish guy. Goes over and gets the bottle of potion- I'll give this to Eloisa when I'm done with her. If she needs to fight she needs her powers back. >/ Come on Fox.

Scruff: Well you never told us that Bellamound was hiding out here... and it is my mission to get her. >/ You don't want to upset your father now do you?

Aurora: Look stop! -takes his arm and stops him- There are death eaters in the building right now killing your workers. I have to get you and Baldor out of here before you get killed. D:

Zelda: o.o!! N-No! No don't make me! >_< -tries to shut her eyes but gets up, slowly taking off her dress-

Link: o.o... -growls and goes over pushing him to the ground. Places the tip of his sword at Damien's neck- I'm not weak! I've been fighting and saving Hyrule since I was a child! I have a goddess on my side for Din's sake! I can easily beat a shit like you! >C Now I'm going to go and help her whether you like it or not!

Quinn: Well we're going to be moving into one of the houses here. I'll give Impa the details and we can see if we can make up a time to meet up. Smile Alright?

Gardevoir: ... -looks up- <But what can you do about it? There are so many humans out there... How can you change it?>

Annette: Yeah? Good... |3 -plays with the edge of her shirt gently- Mmn... You are so beautiful Missy <3

Jude: >.>... Hmm... there is a brain there somewhere. I'm proud of you Amber. -stops the car to let her out-

Madeline: o///o;; ... Eheh... ^///^;; It's no problem at all... -smiles faintly- So are you in the mood for some pasta tonight?

Reynard: ... -lays down and rests his head on one of the cushions- ... -sighs a bit- <Eldora?>

Shawn: ... Nah... I'm just... going to go for a bit of a walk alright...? Get used to the legs again... -sighs and heads out of the bar-

Aurora: I know but... mother I hate to tell on him but he told me about his cat and now... -picks up the empty bottle- He is starting to drink... at a young age like this... he is going to get himself into so much trouble... Sad

Chelsea: -looks at the ground a bit and then back up at him- Look I don't need your fucking charity... I can take care of myself...

Meri: Yeah? I can't imagine what the other--

???: You there! Stop! D<

Reynard: <.< -quickly races away and jumps up onto the roof, jumping from building to building-

Meri: ... Oh Reynard D|
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 am

Vivian: -watches Hanson carefully and bows her head- Thankyou father... -turns and leaves the room- Shit don't follow me... don't follow me... >.< -puts a hood over her head and hurries outside-

Kali: -cuddles her close- ... Yeah... it must be... -sighs a bit- I can't help but wonder what it would have been like if we'd never lost Derek...

Violet: T-thankyou mummy... >.< -cuddles up to her and buries her face in her chest- .... I can't wait to see our home... Sad Where I was going to grow up... -plays with the ends of her hair- And the photos... a-and... my bedroom...

Evan: You can see it all sweetheart... everything. :/ Whatever you want... -gently strokes her hair- <3

Fawn: -looks away- Yeah... I-I can understand how some of the people who grew up there would be so hurt inside. It's... a terrifying place to live.... |c -cuddles Elle close- We were so lucky to get away from there why little Elle was so young...

Lucy: I'm sorry... :/ It must have been scary with all those fighters around you. Though... I guess you were kinda lucky, not having to go into the ring and that... -rubs the back of her head-

(We all wanted it. And for the love of god, seedy Harold is so disturbing. o.e Please, let's skip.)
Harold: Quiet. Take your punishment graciously.... >J -runs a hand down her side- <3

Fox: o.o; -ears flatten and looks up at him- .... B-buff... tan.... muscle.... d-demon... -shakily wipes some drool from her mouth, looking like she's about to pass out- Fuck... <3

Vivian: ... Bellamound is here? -looks around a bit- D< I didn't know that! Fuck Scruff, maybe you could've called ahead or something, I could have dealt with this!

G: >C I don't need your help Bellamound, I--

Baldor: >.< -trembles and cries a little, holding onto him tight- ...

G: -glances down at him- ... Fine... fine alright let's go.

Viktor: -grins a bit and sits down- >J That's it... slowly now... -tail swishes a bit- Now go have some fun... and I'll come join you eventually. <3

Medli: o.o;; -sits up a bit and backs away- M-mummy...? D: W-what are you doing?

Damien: o.o !! Ugh! >.< -hits the ground hard- ... Fucking Hylian... >/ You'll die in an instant, all you've got is a swelled head and you would never have the skill to fight Viktor. Just stay away. -grabs his weapon and teleports to Aeris-

Mewtwo: -looks down at his hands- ... It was foolish of them to give me such power. >/ I'm going to use it against them. Destroy the weak and create a new world for pokemon... without the oppressing presence of humans...

Missy: -squirms a little at her tough- Y-you're teasing me... ^///^ -goes very red- How do you have s-such... power, making me feel like this whenever you want? <3 I love it...

Amber: .... Oh well uhm... thanks. :/ I suppose. -opens the door and gets out- I'll see you soon honey... -leans in and kisses his cheek-

Adam: -stomach grumbles a bit- Sounds perfect... X3 And I'm starving.

Eldora: -curled up asleep in her tent- Mmn... Reynard...? o.o !! -ears perk and immediately gets up, looking around- Reynard you came back-- .... Oh... <Y-yes....?>

Fox: ... -tilts her head a bit and watches him leave- Oh uh... alright. :/ Take it easy.

Madame: >.> .... Now that is none of your concern. -takes the bottle- You have your own things to be worrying about, now don't you? There's no time to be wasted concerning about your brother's petty dramatics.

Baldor: I know you're more than capable... it doesn't mean you need it. It just means that I want to do something nice for you... Sad

Drayna: -ears perk and looks up at him- o.o; ... A friend of yours I presume... what exactly just happened?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 am

Hanson: ... -looks up at Voldemort- Now can I please be left alone... >/

Scruff: <.< -walking on her other side- Yeah don't worry. He won't follow.

Celestia: ... I wonder what it would be like if my parents did care about me...

Christi: It's all there... we haven't moved it or anything... Sad We can fix up a new room for you to stay in... And you can have whatever you want... I promise you that.

Rayurn: Not exactly...

Mika: The women are basically baby makers and something the men can dominate... :/ And they put the women up ready for that when they are so young...

Eloisa: -crying afterwards, weak and laying there limp- |c ...

Alejandro: -teleports in front of the house- ... >/ Let's look around for her. Hurry now... I'll pound you later alright?

Scruff: Because your boss has been fucking her. >/ You think if you went up to her to get her, he would've let you go through with it?

Aurora: Shh sweetie... -takes his eevee plush and hands it to him- You calm down... we're going out of here for a while... -kisses the top of his head and takes G's hand- Come on. -races out of the room- Are there any secret exits around here?

Zelda: >_< Medli I'm sorry! Whatever is happening I am not doing it he is! Please forgive me! -eyes glow over and gets on the bed, leaning in and kissing Medli's neck-

Link: >C -huffs a bit and teleports, following him- I've got a swelled head? Look at yourself big dick!

(Forgot Quinn's section~)

Gardevoir: o.o...<Destroy them...? But... doesn't that make you as bad as the humans...?>

Annette: I guess I have a magic touch... and I know you like it... because no one has made you feel this way ever... this is what you deserve my girl... <3

Jude: ... -watches her leave- >.>... Maybe I should marry her... -snorts a little- Nah X3

Madeline: X3 Come on. Roll your sleeves up and wash your hands. I'll teach you how to cook it. -rolls up her jumper sleeves-

Reynard: ... <You want to come over and stay at my place...?>

Zara: :/ Jeez... he doesn't look too happy...

Aurora: ... -sighs- I guess so... -looks up- How are you feeling? Sad

Chelsea: ... Look just ... just leave me alone... alright? -walks away from him-

Meri: Reynard is a Jaakrufu... they are the like... the evil elves. He is only part though... his mother was raped by one. But he stays around the cities and helps the poor around here... >.> Usually he swipes a couple of things for them.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 am

Voldemort: >.> ... For now, you may be. But I have something to ask of you later... -gets up and leaves-

Vivian: o.o !! -jumps a little- Ah! >.< Shit Scruff... -holds her heart- Don't do that to me! D<

Kali: ... -glances down at her- Maybe they did. You never know... -kisses the top of her head- Violet was always told the same thing... that nobody cared about her. :/ Maybe... there's someone out there looking for you still...

Violet: ... -shakes her head and wipes her eyes- N-no... I don't need a new room. Sad I want my old one. I don't want anything changed...

Lucy: o.o;; -covers her mouth and gasps a little- Oh my goodness... I-I'm sorry... I didn't...

Fawn: You didn't know... -sighs and nods her head- It's alright dear... -tries to fake a smile- I'm just fine... Smile

Harold: -strokes her cheek gently- You're so much more beautiful when you're broken.... like a proper woman... <3 -leans down and kisses her cheek- Are you going to be a good girl for me...? |3

Fox: o.o -stares at him a little longer- ... Yes sir! <3 -quickly nods and looks around a bit, ears perked- ... I sense... distress. Over there somewhere. -motions to the area of the ground where the shed is-

Vivian: Fuck ok... >.< I get the picture... I really didn't need that picture, thankyou. Just let me deal with it. >/ You know I don't like you guys around my workplace.

Baldor: o.o ... -takes it and cuddles it gently- <3

G: -follows her, looking a little stunned- ... Not up here. I've got one hidden in the basement. -looks around a bit- We'd have to be quick, this way. -takes her hand and pulls her into an elevator- They shouldn't be able to follow us in here. -slumps against the wall and cuddles Baldor close- It's ok now little one... it's going to be ok... -kisses the top of his head- <3

Viktor: >J Good...

Medli: >.< -whimpers and squirms a bit- Mummy! Mummy what are you doing? -cries a bit and tries to move away- S-stop it!

Damien: -ears flatten and hisses- D< Quiet you idiot! I can't let anyone hear or see me! -looks around carefully- I've been banished... don't you think it would be counterproductive if we were thrown in jail? >C Now get out, you're going to ruin everything!

???: Very Happy Really? You mean it? X3 -moves forward and hugs him tight- You're the best!

Mewtwo: -ears flatten and glares at her- >/ I had done nothing to deserve any of this... they had hurt me for their own selfish gains! D< I do this for the good of pokemon! Humans are a plague on this world and need to be destroyed! .... -huffs a bit- ... I thought you were different... >C -flicks his tail a bit-

Missy: -bites her lip and blushes- N-no... nobody's been as wonderful as you've been... <3

Adam: ^^ -goes up and knocks on the door-

Missy: o.o !! -almost jumps out of her skin- Ah! >.< It's Jude! -holds onto her arm-

Adam: X3 Awh... -rolls up his sleeves- You sure I just can't keep you here? >w> You could be my own personal chef.

Eldora: o.o <Y-yes! Yes I'd love that! D: Oh Reynard thankyou... thankyou I'll be right over.>

Fox: No... :/ I guess he just misses that wolf girl. They seemed pretty close.

Madame: >_< -coughs into her sleeve- .... -moves her hand away, seeing some splattered blood on her sleeve- Ahem... oh I'm just fine dearest... just a bit of a cold. Enough about me. I'd like to see what you've learned at Hogwarts this year.

Baldor: -ears flatten- ... Please don't go... -sighs a bit and looks away-

Drayna: Oh... that's nice of him... -rubs her arm- So uhm... can you show me around the city? -tries to smile-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 am

Hanson: ... -gets up- Whatever it is can't I know now? >/

Scruff: X3 Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.

Celestia: ... No... I know my parents don't want me... I know that for certain... |c They weren't nice like Violet's...

Christi: Alright... alright. It's what you want sweetie... now do you need anything? Some blood maybe...?

Rayurn: They are in a better place now that we've rescued them... -cuddles Fawn and Elle gently- Now we're in a better place where we can have a better life... -leans in and kisses Fawn's cheek gently-

Eloisa: -flinches a little and looks away, not answering- >_< ...

Alejandro: -growls a bit- Right... >C -races forward to the shed- Eloisa!

Scruff: Relax |3 ... We have someone else finding them...

Aurora: -sighs and leans against the wall of the elevator as it starts to go down- ... o.o -backs away from the wall- F-Fuck... This elevator is so ... cold... -the elevator come to a stop, making it jolt- >_< !! -stumbles a bit

Zelda: -holds her close, running a hand down her side. Continues to kisses her neck-

Link: >/ I'm not going. If you don't let me go and shut up about this I'll scream and make sure you get into jail. You're wasting time doing this fighting. Just hurry and let's find Zelda.

Quinn: X3 -hugs him back- I mean it. Take care of yourself little guy. You enjoy yourself at the orphanage.

Impa: Come on little one. Let's get going. -cuddles him and heads out of the house-

Gardevoir: o.o... -backs away a bit- <I am sorry... I'm sorry...> ... <I know there are bad people out there... I remember fighting Team Rocket a few times...>

Annette: o.o... Calm down... just stay up here and let me go down to see who it is... -heads downstairs and opens the door- Oh... Hello Amber. What brings you here?

Madeline: -washes and dries her hands- <w< No. You should be thanking me. With some skills in the kitchen you might get a job at cooking. And like they say, women love men who can make them a sandwich |3 And be thankful. I bought the packet pasta. I could've made you make some from scratch.

Reynard: ... <Thanks...> -sighs and closes his eyes a bit-

Zara: Hmm... maybe I can get her contact details later to see if they can write to each other or something. :/ So can I start my bar work?

Aurora: Well we learnt more dangerous creatures in DADA ... and we learnt how to make undetectable poisons in potions... I guess the new classes are alright but... -looks at her sleeve- ... o.o -takes her wrist- Mother why is there blood? D: What is going on?

Chelsea: -goes into the colony and looks around- ... Hey, elf. Where do you guys get your tattoos?

Meri: Sure... :/ -takes her hand again and walks around- ... Did I say something to upset you? You sound upset...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 am

Voldemort: You may not. >.> Wait for Vivian's return.

Vivian: -sighs a bit- You did a damn good job... -.-; What do you want?

Kali: ... Then they're not worth it if they could recognise what a sweet beautiful little girl you were... -cuddles her gently- They don't deserve you if that was the case...

Violet: -stomach grumbles- ... Yes please... I didn't realise I was so hungry...

Evan: Oh sweetheart... Sad -looks up at Kali and Celestia- Excuse me... do you have any sources of blood?

Fawn: -blushes a little and cuddles up to him- Yes... it really is better here. I am so grateful... <3

Lucy: -glances up at Mika and smiles- I know what you mean... Smile

Harold: >J Good girl... -kisses the top of her head- You'll stay here a while longer... then later on we can have another visit. <3 -gets up and looks at the door- ... What on earth...? >/

Fox: -eyes glow and looks over the shed- ... There's someone in there with her. She's been restrained and weakened.

Vivian: >.> ... Must you bring in the dementors for everything? D| Christ I am going to have so much paperwork... -runs a hand through her hair-

G: -straightens up a bit and moves away from the wall- It is... >.< !! -stumbles a bit and holds Baldor close- Ah! The fuck is wrong with this thing?! >/

Baldor: o.o;; -ears flatten- Ehh... >_<: -cries a little-

Medli: -trembles- N-no! DX Mummy please! Stop!

Viktor: -grins and gets up, moving closer to them- Good Zelda... >J Keep going... you're getting me all excited. <3

Medli: -looks up at him and tries to push her away- Sad Y-you're doing this to her.... >.< P-please sir... make it stop, I'll be good I promise!

Damien: -snarls- >C You wouldn't fucking dare... -ear flicks and ducks behind a building as someone goes by- ... Fine... >/ But stay close to me, be quiet and don't do anything stupid.

Nikita: -goes up to him- >.> ... So what was that all about? Hm...?

Mewtwo: ... -growls darkly- You know... nothing of their cruelty... >C -turns away and looks out over the city- ...

Amber: Very Happy -waves- Hey there Annette. ^^ Nothing major, I just wanted to come visit! I was actually a little curious about what you were telling me before... do you think we could go out and you could tell me more? Smile

Adam: X3 -laughs a bit- Hey I am thankful. What more do you want me to be doing to show my gratitude, your majesty? |3 -bows a bit-

Eldora: -gets up out of her tent and races out to the human city- D: I'm coming Reynard... I'm coming. -huffs a bit-

Fox: Oh sure thing. Well we don't open for about another hour, so that'll give you some time to prepare. It's pretty simple stuff though. All I really need you for is to deliver the food and drinks to the tables. >.> You can handle that right?

Madame: ... -draws her wrist away- Oh it's nothing. Why don't you get started on some of your homework? I've got something I need to work on. -quickly leaves the room- >.< Fuck... -clutches her chest and coughs more-

???: These? Oh our tattooist lives just over that way. Smile Do you need me to show you?

Drayna: -bites her lip nervously and draws her hand away- It's nothing... nothing I'm fine... -tries to fake a smile-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 am

Hanson: ... -frowns and looks away- Fine. >C

Scruff: I'm going into Kanto to have lunch with my friends. Because hey I have friends too. X3

Celestia: Oh well we have to go and find humans... :/ Demon blood here tastes gross...

Christi: Oh uh... uh... Well sweetie if you want some blood you can bite me... ^^;;

Mika: -smiles faintly and kisses Lucy's cheek- X3 Would you like to see the rest of the tribe? <3

Alejandro: -growls and rips off the door- D< Hey! Get your filthy hands off of my niece you fucking bastard! -grabs Harold and pulls him off- Fox help Eloisa. >C

Scruff: Hey they get the job done |3 They don't complain like some.

Aurora: o.o... Move into the corner... keep Baldor warm... -stands in front of them, holding up her wand- ... Just don't say a word... stay still... and don't move...

-The doors of the elevator start to slowly open-

Zelda: -leans in and kisses her gently- Mmn...

Link: Fine. >/ Let's just hurry. I know he would've started making Medli and Zelda do horrible things...

Quinn: <.< What? The kid wants to see me again for saving his life.

Gardevoir: ... -moves over to them- ... <I don't know... I don't think I can ever understand... Though I was hurt I never went through all the pain you went through... And I'm sorry...>

Annette: No I'm sorry Amber. I have to stay with Missy. Her son has run off somewhere and we're going to go out and look for him... And Jude might come and hurt her... :/

Madeline: <w< Go forth and get a pot for the pasta! And a pan for the sauce! X3 -giggles a bit-

Shawn: -comes up as Eldora leaves into the tribe- ... -looks around a bit and sighs-

Zara: Oh yeah sure. Smile Oh and there was a uniform?

Aurora: o.o!! D: Mother! -races out and goes over to her- You need to go to the infirmary. Sad You're not well...

Chelsea: No thanks... I'll be fine. -heads off towards the tattooist, taking off her jacket-

Meri: ... You're a terrible liar... :/ Please tell me...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 am

Vivian: Do you? >.> Really? X3 -laughs a bit- Well who knew? Look just... >.> Stay away from my friends alright? They're sweet, I don't want them corrupted or anything.

Evan: o.o;; Are you sure? D: Would she live if Violet bit her?

Kali: :/ Oh sure. She's not trying to kill anyone, it's just a feed.

Violet: Well uhm... if you're sure... thanks... -leans in and gently bites down into her neck-

Lucy: X3 Please... Smile It was very nice meeting you guys.

Fawn: -nods and cuddles Elle close- Likewise... stay safe.

Harold: O.O !! What in the world?! D< Get your hands off me demon!

Fox: ... c: Yes.. <3 -blushes a bit and helps Eloisa to her feet, untying her- You ok girl?

Vivian: Hey don't get started with me. >/ If someone actually told me something for once, I could have dealt with this.

G: o.o; ... -slowly backs into the corner, holding Baldor close- What... is going on...?

Baldor: >.< Ehh... -cries more and buries his face in his shoulder-

G: Ssh... sh now Baldor... -gently strokes his hair and watches the doors carefully-

Medli: >_<;; Mff! -tears run down her cheeks and tries to turn her head away-

Viktor: >.> She's not being a very good girl Zelda... -folds his arms and watches them- >J You should punish her...

Damien: ... -nods seriously and sneaks out into the slums of the city- Watch where you step here... the neighbourhoods are dangerous around these parts. It's not just the guards we'd have to look out for...

Nikita: ... -snorts and flicks her tail- Oh no. >/ You've already seen the kid, that should be enough. I don't want him coming over.

Mewtwo: -glances at her- ... Are you with me or are you not? >/

Amber: :O Oh it'll only take a moment, besides Jude's out at work right now, he won't be bothering Missy for a while. ^^ Besides... I really wanted to get to know you a little better... <3 -moves in closer and plays with some of her hair-

Adam: X3 -laughs a bit and gets them out- As you wish my mistress!

Eldora: -runs into the city and looks around a bit- ... -sniffs the air and goes up to Reynard's place- <I'm here... Sad I'm here my love...> -noses the door open and steps inside-

Fox: >.> Yeah I hope you're not too bothered by it. But judging by the face that I can clearly tell you're not wearing underwear... I don't think it'll be a problem. -snaps her fingers and transforms her into the maid costume- Gotta wear this on duty. Gets more money in.

Madame: >_< -coughs more and doubles over- N-nonsense! I'll be fine I just... I just need some... -coughs into her hand- Some fresh air... D| Shit... -starts to pass out and collapses on the floor-

???: -alone in his treehouse, mixing magical glowing inks in various bottles- Hm hm...

Drayna: -speaks softly- I really... I don't like to talk about it... -looks away and ears flatten- Please don't make me say it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:04 am

Scruff: Hey come on you know Silvia likes me. I don't want any more kids like that being brought into our group.

Christi: o.o!! Ouch! Oh... my D| -starts to feel woozy-

Celestia: <.< Yeah it's not exactly pretty the first time you get bitten.

Rayurn: Yes please be careful out there... and see how Honiahaka is :/

Mika: -nods- We will don't worry... :/ -takes Lucy's hand and heads outside-

Fawn: -nods and cuddles Elle close- Likewise... stay safe.

Alejandro: ... Fox take care of Eloisa... -looks at Harold- Where is William? >/

Eloisa: -shakes her head holding onto Fox- >_< He told William lies... h-he is probably gone... we just got engaged... |c -sniffles-

Aurora: ... Dementors...

Dementor: -A head slowly comes into the room, slowly looking around- ... -slowly moves closer to Aurora and that-
(I'veneverreallyroleplayedadementorbeforesosorry.)

Aurora: >/ Expecto Patronum! -shoots out her raccoon patronus-

Raccoon: >C -races out and shines through the dementors, making them back away into the darkness-

Aurora: Alright we gotta get out of here quick!

Zelda: -sits up a little and places Medli across her lap, gently running a hand along her backside- ... -begins to strike her-

Link: ... Yeah... reminds me of being in some parts of Termina... -looks around a little- ... How can you people live like this...? This is horrible... Sad

Quinn: Why is it such a big problem? I saved his life and he is pretty thankful. Besides he is pretty nice :/

Gardevoir: -looks up at him- ... <I-I'm with you...>

Annette: ... -grabs her arm- ... Alright tell me why Jude brought you here and you better not lie... because I can tell >/

Madeline: -giggles- >w< You know you are pretty funny once people get to know you...

Reynard: -sits up and looks at her- Shh... The children are asleep...

Zara: Oh... This isn't so bad. -twirls around in it a bit- X3 Seems okay. I'll go and get started. Is there anything else you want?

Aurora: Oh god D: Someone help! -helps up Madame- Someone please help! >_< -tears up a bit-

Chelsea: Hey. If you're not too busy would you be able to put a few more pictures on my sleeve? >.>

Meri: ... Alright. But I want you to know that I wouldn't dare try to hurt you or anything... :/ You know that right...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 am

Vivian: I know Silvia likes you but... Drayna's different. -sighs a bit- Alright you can come just... don't upset them or hurt them alright?

Evan: o.o;; Oh be... be careful sweetheart...

Violet: -helps hold her up- Sorry... sorry I know it hurts... -licks away the last of the blood- You'll feel better soon, it's only temporary. :/ -wipes her mouth- ... Thanks mum... -cuddles her close-

Kali: -ear flicks and looks up at Celestia- We should... go check on Annette.

Lucy: -follows her out- ... It's such a shame what happened to Hon... honia... ^^' It's such a shame what happened to that girl. She seemed so scared already... :/

Harold: >/ He went back inside... let me go you filthy demon. -tries to pull away-

Fox: C'mon kiddo... I've got you. -takes her out of the shed and through the ground, back up to the house- We'll see if we can find your fiance. -looks her over- Are you hurt?

Baldor: O.O;; -looks very frightened- NO! >_<;; G-go away! -shuts his eyes tight and teleports them outside the building- .... -cries a little and holds onto him tight-

G: ... -looks around a bit- ... Did you just teleport us kiddo? o.o Ssh... it's alright... -cuddles him close and strokes his hair gently-

Viktor: -grins and watches her- Yes... >J

Medli: >.< !! -yelps in shock and squirms a little- Ah! Mummy stop! -tears run down her face- DX Stop it!

Damien: Our city's had a lot of problems. Don't get hung up on it, we've got bigger problems than the homeless. -looks over at Viktor's house- ... That's the place.

Nikita: Fine, let him be thankful but leave it at that. >.> I don't like kids and I certainly don't want him in our house.

Mewtwo: ... -nods once- Good. I knew you were special...

Amber: o.o;; I-I'm not lying. -whimpers a little- Please you're hurting me... >.<

Adam: -rubs the back of his head- X3 Thanks... well look at you, coming out of your shell and all. I thought you were just some little shy girl when I first saw you.

Eldora: o.o; .... -whispers- R-right... -stays still and watches him carefully, unsure what to do- .... -slowly morphs to her human form- I... I don't suppose you've... f-forgiven me... Sad Why did you call me here...?

Fox: X3 Heh... oh you are just perfect. Yeah do that little twirl when you're working, the demons will love it. -looks her over- Uh well if you're keen, just start cleaning the place up and get ready for business hours. I'll be right down with Al in a second.

???: -looks over at them- o.o; Shit... shit someone get the boss to the infirmary! -races over and helps Aurora support her- C'mon kid. What happened to her?

???: -ears perk and looks at her- Oh... ^^ Of course, take a seat dearest. -smiles a bit and picks up a book- Now... which way would you like me to do this? Smile Do you have something in particular in mind... would you like to browse through what I've done on others... or... -sits down with her- We have another... more accurate way for deciding on a design. If you let me take a quick look at your mind... I can figure out the exact design that would match you. Now which would you like to do?

Drayna: -looks him over- Y-yeah... I know... -rubs her arm- I'm sorry, you must think I'm very melodramatic. Having just met me we've already discussed my paralysing phobia and... -ears flatten- Nevermind....
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

Scruff: Don't worry kiddo. You know I wouldn't do that :/ I'll be nice and kind. And hey you can meet my crazy friends too.

Christi: It's... it's no problem dearest... D| Oh my...

Celestia: -nods and looks over- You guys stay here until we know it's safe. We're going to try and help Annette return back to normal.

Mika: Yeah I know... she has escaped a lot of danger these past few weeks she has been here... -heads into the healers tent-

Honiahaka: -bandaged and resting on the bed- ... |c

Eloisa: >_< -sniffles- H-He hit... me... and he... and he... >_< -chokes up on her words-

Alejandro: Ooo... Did you now? Well you are going to confess everything to your son >/ -heads inside the house- WILLIAM! Get your fucking ass down here!

Aurora: o.o... He has such powers at a young age... -looks around a bit- So where do we go now...?

Scruff: -growls and looks over at Vivian- She has escaped >/ That's great. Your father is going to kill me.

Zelda: -spanks her harder then caresses her- Punish bad girl... must please master... Please master... -looks up at him-

Link: ... So what are we going to do. One goes through the front and the other from the back?

Quinn: :/ I gathered. But after saving him from war games he is appreciated... I can't believe you used children as target practice...

Gardevoir: ... <You thought I was special...>

Annette: >.> ... Hm. I don't believe you. -pulls her inside and closes the door- Missy dear we have a guest. -puts Amber on the lounge-

Madeline: Well you got me out of my shell... X3 -starts to get the sauce ready- Most of the time I have a lot of trouble talking to people... I get so nervous that sometime I let out cough snorts than actually talking...

Reynard: ... -looks her over- I couldn't sleep without you...

Zara: Alright ma'am X3 -heads off out to the bar-

Alejandro: -enters the room, rubbing his back- o.o... This is the keenest slave we have ever had...

Aurora: She has been coughing ever since I came back and she just coughed up blood then fainted D: -heads to the infirmary- Sad Has she been this sick while I was gone...?

Chelsea: -sits down- Well I'm not really fussed. You can do the mind thing I guess since I never think of designs properly... So what do you guys only have just one tattoo or something?

Meri: No I don't... you've obviously been so very hurt in the past... -takes her hands gently- Now come on... why don't we go have something to eat together...? Smile Get your mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 am

Vivian: D| I'm not sure I'm really up for that... I think my father wants to see me when I get home. I really just want a relaxing day out to brace myself for whatever he needs of me...

Violet: Sad Oh yes, please do... I'm so worried she might not come back to us...

Kali: We'll get her back kiddo. :/ That's for sure. C'mon Mihan... -takes her hand and leaves the room-

Violet: ... Oh mum I'm so sorry... Sad I should've bitten someone else.

Evan: -takes Christi and helps support her- It's ok... she'll recover... :/

Lucy: -looks over at her- Sad Oh geez... that looks so painful... -slowly steps over to her- Hey... hey how are you feeling...?

Fox: Ssh... alright I get the picture. C'mon sit down... -snaps her fingers and transforms her back into her normal clothes- There you are... :/ Ssh... it's alright now. We're gonna get William down here and he'll understand, I'm sure...

Harold: D< I will not! How dare you storm onto my property and invade my home like this?! I should call the police!

William: o.o; -looks up- ... Fuck... |c -wipes his eyes and slowly gets up, heading downstairs- Dad.... did you call me...?

G: Well... if I'd prepared for this I could have disguised myself and taken you to a town pokemon center. But it looks like our best option for now is to find the nearest base and set up some extra protection. Next town over... not that far a walk. -looks her over- ... Are you ok?

Vivian: Good! D< I fucking told you to let me handle it! Now people are dead and there are dementors in the building! Fuck I should kill you myself!

Medli: DX !! Ahh! Stop! -sobs and stops squirming- >.< P-please stop...

Viktor: >J -goes over and strokes Zelda's cheek- You have pleased master... you're a good girl. -leans down and kisses her gently- <3 ... Now... >.> -pulls Medli to her feet- Are you done being bad?

Medli Crying or Very sad ... Y-yes... yes daddy I'll be good... >_< -sniffles a bit and rubs her sore backside- I'm sorry...

Damien: -looks over at the doors- ... He's planned ahead for that and barricaded the entrances. I'm going to teleport us in and you'd best be ready when I do. Get the girls out of there while I hold Viktor at bay, do you understand?

Nikita: Yeah well... >/ Don't look at me like that, it's not like it was my fucking idea. -snorts and looks away- Let's just get home.

Mewtwo: -nods- ... Yes. I did. -steps closer- Do you not think that of yourself...?

Amber: o.o;; -swallows nervously and sits down- But.. I-I was really hoping to talk to you alone... -shifts uncomfortably on the lounge-

Missy: ... -eventually comes downstairs- It's... it's not him... Sad Is it...?

Adam: ... -tries not to laugh- Cough snorts? X3 I couldn't even begin to imagine what that sounds like...

Eldora: Of... of course... -hesitantly steps over and takes his hand, squeezing it gently- Sad I'll stay with you...

Fox: o.o; You're telling me... -looks over at him- >.> Oh darling... did I hurt you back again? -goes over and kisses his cheek- Here. |3 Let me fix that... <3 -comes up behind him and gently rubs his back-

???: We haven't seen her this bad... but her condition's been getting worse. -helps her into the infirmary and onto one of the bed- How bad was the blood? D:

???: -sits down and looks over the tattoos on her arm- Only one? I don't understand...

Drayna: -smiles faintly- Alright... that does sound nice... ^^' Except... I'm not really much of an eater.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Scruff: Alright. :/ You just have fun today alright? If anything happens you call okay? You know I'm here. I know I keep saying it but I want you to know for certain you can be safe now...

Christi: Is... there a chair or a bed... or something D|

Celestia: -walks out and goes into the room they are keeping Annette- ... -looks her over- Right she is tied onto the bed so she cannot try to hurt us...

Honiahaka: -slowly looks up at her- ... Very sore... and still so scared... -ears go back- |c They're always attacking me...

Alejandro: -throws him to the ground- ... Tell your son what you've done to my niece... >/ And if you lie... I'll do something horrible... Got it?

Aurora: Y-Yeah... -brushes some of her hair out of her eyes- I'm fine... Are you alright...? A bit of chest pain but I'm all good...

Scruff: <.< ... Do it... I dare you.

Zelda: -kisses him back and lays down on the bed- I'm glad I could please you master...

Link: -nods- Yes of course... But... please be careful. If Zelda lost you ... she'd be so unhappy... -sighs- I'm sorry for what has happened...

Quinn: Alright... Come on. Your things should be there. We can get rested on the bed and start sorting them out later... -kisses her cheek and heads out to their house-

Gardevoir: ... -rubs her arm a bit- <I just don't see it... I feel like I'm any other pokemon...>

Annette: No. It's Amber... <.< Apparently out on her own to talk to me. Hm hm. -sits down- You better start talking Amber dear.

Madeline: Well I hope you don't hear them... X3 Now pay attention. You have to be listening. I can't be here all the time to cook for you.

Reynard: ... Thank you... -gently pulls her down onto the ground with him. Places a blanket over them- You comfortable...? Need any more cushions?

Alejandro: Mmn... |3 Well I'm glad it's not you showing your ass off to those demons... Oh Fox... You might be tough... but you do have a gentle touch... <3

Aurora: Its big... it's on her sleeve... -shows her sleeve- Sad Oh god I hope she is going to be alright... >_< I cannot lose her... not now... Get the doctor here... and someone find out where the fuck Giovanni is and bring him here.

Chelsea: Well I see people with like one or two tattoos around. Don't you guys usually have more on or are they just hidden in certain places >.>

Meri: >w> ... -thinks for a moment- Well what is your favourite food in the world?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

(Mkay I'm just gonna skip till they get back because this will be boring as all hell.)
Vivian: -heading back to the riddle house- Man... D| I love Silvia, but after talking to her I always feel like I need a nap. -rubs her forehead- Ugh... D| I really don't feel well...

Violet: Sad Of course... of course. -helps her into a bedroom and onto the edge of the bed- Here you are...

Evan: -looks around- ... This... is a nice room and all violet, but I can't help but feel that we're being watched...

Kali: Good. -looks her over- ... I never thought I would ever see Annette in a state like this.

Lucy: Sad I'd be scared too... h-how bad... did he get you?

Harold: Ugh! >.< !! -yelps as he hits the floor and tries to get up- Why should I say anything at all...? >C

William: -walks into the room- o.o; ... Dad...? D: Eloisa? W-what's going on...?

G: -looks over some cuts from the falling glass- ... I'm fine. Not hurt. -sighs a bit- I'm glad we could get Baldor out of there. What in the hell was that thing that attacked us?

Vivian: >C -glares at him- ... The only reason I'm not is because my father is so fond of you. If it were anyone else they would be dead on the floor right now!

Viktor: Good... -pushes Medli into the chair- Sit girl, and wait your turn. >.> And I want you to be watching... >J -takes his clothes off and moves down on top of Zelda- You've been so good... -leans in and kisses her neck- Let me reward you... <3

Damien: -glances at him- ... It's ok, we'll talk about it more later. -teleports them inside-

Nikita: -takes his hand and follows him out- ... Thankyou... -leans in and kisses him gently- For everything. <3

Mewtwo: ... You only are if you sell yourself short like that. -looks her over- No... there is something special about you. I want you to say it...

Missy: ... W-why did you let her in...? Sad -stays hiding in the doorway-

Amber: o.o; ... R-really... I just... I wanted to talk more about what you were telling me before, about Jude... and... -reaches out and takes her hand- Somethibg else... ;3

Adam: Oh I'm listening. X3 I'm waiting to see if one of those cough snorts comes out. >w>

Eldora: -watches him carefully- No... no it's perfect... -cuddles up to him- ... Thankyou... <3

Fox: Mmn... I have to take good care of my man, now don't I...? |3 -leans in and kisses his neck gently, moving her hands down lower- You know... I've been thinking...

???: -quickly gets up- I'll go find him. D:

Doctor: -comes over and looks her over- ... Her condition's worsened, has it? -holds a stethoscope to her chest and listens- ...

???: Oh... no we never get more than a couple. :/ I'm not sure what tattoos mean to your kind... but here they are a coming of age thing. They are to show when someone is old enough to be having relations with another...

Drayna: -looks him over and plays with some of her hair- I suppose I have a bit of a weakness for strawberries... why? >.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 am

Scruff: >.> She really does have the tendency to make you go slightly insane. But I hate having to leave Chelsea and Bobby... -sighs a bit- They seem so happy...

Christi: ... Didn't they say there were more... vampires here...?

Celestia: Neither would I. -looks her over- I just don't know how we will convince her. Vampire mind control is so very strong... :/

Honiahaka: He bit me pretty bad... |c

Mika: Well don't worry you are safe now... :/ We'll try and find you a guide to look after you so you won't keep on being attacked...

Eloisa: ... Sad -looks away, tearing up again-

Alejandro: >/ Tell him now. Tell him the lies you've been saying and what you did to my niece... -grabs him by the hair and makes him look up at William-

Aurora: -looks over his cuts- ... Here. -pulls out a small vile from her boot. Opens it up and applies a few drops on the cuts, making them heal up- It's Essence of Dittany... -sighs a bit- Those things were Dementors. In our world those things guard our prisons... Especially Azkaban. If you don't die from insanity in there and try to escape, those things will come after you... When you're near one... everything feels so cold and you feel like all the happiness in your life is gone... and then they suck out your soul. :/ A good handful of those creatures have fallen into the hands of Voldemort...

Scruff: <.< ... |3 Good. You know where we stand. Now if you don't mind I have to go. >.> I suggest you keep an eye out if he comes back with her... -teleports away-

Zelda: Mmn... -tilts her head back a bit and wraps her arms around him- Thank you master... <3

Link: o.o!! D< Get off of her! -looks over at Medli- o.o... D: Little one you're bleeding... -helps her up-

Quinn: ... -smiles faintly and kisses her back- You're welcome... anything for my beautiful girl... <3

Gardevoir: ... <I just...> ... -rubs the back of her head- <I don't know if I can...>

Annette: <.< -thinks for a moment and turns into her demon form- Funny how you want to see me but you never leave Jude's side... He is coming here isn't he? >/

Madeline: >.> ... Too bad. You're never going to hear one...

Reynard: ... -kisses the top of her head- ... I still love you so much you know... You hurt me... but... I cannot stay mad at you. I just can't.

Alejandro: Have you now... <.< I'm not sure if it is a good thing or not...

Aurora: Good. And if he refuses, drag him here. >/ ... -sits down and holds Madame's hand- Sad It has... Oh god. What are we going to do?

Chelsea: >.> Well I'm definitely old enough for that. Hit me with one.

Meri: o.o... Straw... berry? Hm. Well there is a market that sells imported fruits and that. >.> What if I get some things there and we have a picnic... and if I get a big bag of them will you eat them?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:49 am

Vivian: I noticed... -sighs a bit- I'm sorry you're stuck here... away from your friends. Has my father mentioned when you may be able to leave...? :/

Violet: -looks around a bit- ... I think so. o.o

Evan: D: But it's ok... right? I mean there's nobody in here but us.

Violet: They have a tendency to hide in the walls and wait for any humans to come by... -bites her lip and sits by the edge of the bed- Don't worry, I don't let them hurt you guys.

Kali: Well you're the queen of the demon world... can't you get a stronger hold on her?

Lucy: :/ You have a place to stay... don't you? Away from the other wolves around here?

Fox: -puts an arm around her- Ssh, it's alright. It's alright you're safe.

William: -looks over at Eloisa for a while, then back at Harold- What is going on here?

Harold: >_< Argh... -hisses in pain and slowly looks up at William- F-fine... >C I fucked her... I fucked her and I kept her tied up in the shed, away from you.... Then I told you she'd left while she was being held there. -tries to pull away from Alejandro- And then I broke her down... >/

William: o.o;; ... -steps back a bit- Eloisa... Oh my god... i-is this true...?

G: >.< Ah... -hisses a bit in pain as the cuts heal- Fuck that stings... -looks down at her- Well why are they here? Why were they after us?

Vivian: -growls in frustration- Fuck... >_< You fucking bastard! D< I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU! -huffs a bit- ...

Medli: o.o; -quickly gets up and hides behind him, trembling- M-mister Link! >.< You came for us! -cries a bit and hugs his leg-

Viktor: -ears perk and looks up- What? o.o What are you doing here?! D<

Damien: >C -snarls- Get your filthy fucking hands off her! -punches him hard in the jaw-

Viktor: DX !! -yelps in pain and stumbles back, losing his spell on Zelda-

Nikita: ... -smiles a bit and wraps her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder- You know... the one that tried to kill you... he was the one that took me in, when I was a child...

Mewtwo: -narrows his eyes- What use are you here... to me... if you cannot even say it? >/ I'll send you back... where the humans will just use you for themselves.

Amber: O.O;; -yelps a little in shock and backs away from her- DX Oh my god! What are you?! -cries a little in fright- Y-yes, he was coming! He wanted to talk to Missy alone! >_< Oh please don't hurt me!

Adam: >.> Really? So uh... you said you did it when you were nervous? |3 Oh I guess there's just no way to make you nervous around me now is there?

Eldora: -whispers softly- I'm sorry... I don't know how many times to say it but... I'll keep saying it if I have to... |c I'm sorry I hurt you... I-I love you so much... I'm so scared whenever I'm away from you... -buries her face in his chest and tears up a bit- I don't know why I did it...

Fox: >.> Well I was just thinking... maybe you should get that transfer... -plays with some of his hair- <3

Doctor: ... -pulls away from her and sighs a bit- I think you should wait until your brother is here for me to tell you. She's been like this for... a while now. But she didn't want anybody knowing. :/

???: Alright. Here... -hands her the book- Why don't you flick through this quickly while I read your mind? If you see something you like before I can come up with a design... let me know. -takes her hand and shuts his eyes- ...

Drayna: -ears flatten- That sounds... >w> Tempting... X3 Alright, I guess I could use something to eat...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:54 am

Scruff: ... No. I don't think I will ever be able to leave. Your father finds me useful. And he will keep the useful people no matter what...

Christi: o__o;; ... How did you survive in a place like this for so long sweetheart? D:

Celestia: Yes but even Malladus himself had problems with the vampires... that's why his ex wife used us as her army... :/

Mika: We have a tent for everyone and their needs... :/ But tonight I think you should stay with someone trustworthy.

Eloisa: ... >_< -nods quickly- Will I would never lie to you... I love you so much a-and I didn't stay with you because of money... it's because you're the best thing in my life... Sad You're sweet and kind...

Alejandro: -throws his head back down- Sick bastard... >/ Now I have a way to punish you... -looks at Eloisa- ... I think you should see her when she used to have her powers...

Aurora: ... It's because of me. -looks up at him- My mother was killed by Voldemort because she was a strong supporter of Muggle rights and rights for people who had non magical parents... I guess now he just wants to kill me too since we share the same beliefs... They've been chasing me for years now and I guess they finally found out where I was... Sad -puts the bottle away- I really am sorry for this. I didn't want you hurt by him... especially little Baldor... -strokes his hair-

Link: Course I did kiddo... I couldn't let you or your mother get hurt... :/ Now we need to get you both out of here.

Zelda: H-Huh...? -sits up a bit and rubs her head- ... Wh-Whats happened...? Where am I?

Quinn: Really...? o.o... Jeez. He was a real bastard I have to admit... -thinks for a moment- I really hated being near those targets... they were fucking scary...

Gardevoir: ... >C -frowns a bit- <Look I'm not special alright? I still want to help you and that but there are more important Pokemon out there. And look at you... I can't believe what you're saying. You're wanting to help pokemon like me from the humans but you only want the special and powerful ones. Just like the humans wanted a powerful pokemon like you...> -sighs and turns away-

Annette: Oh settle dearest. I'm a vampire. But I don't like blood... <.< That shit is gross... |3 And thank you for telling me. Now you're going to follow our plan. -looks at Missy- I'm going to hide with Amber then when he comes I'll get him. Got it?

Madeline: ... -doesn't look up at him- Yeah of course. There is no way at all... Now could you get a couple of bowls? The food is almost ready...

Reynard: ... -wraps his arms around her and strokes her hair gently- Shh... It's okay... -kisses the top of her head- I'm not going to go anywhere... and I know in hell you get forced into things you don't like... -sighs- I don't want to lose you... You're the best thing that has come into my life... :/

Alejandro: Have the transfer...? :/ I thought you didn't really want me to have it...

Aurora: Sad Why wouldn't she tell us... S-She can tell me anything... she usually does... |c

Chelsea: -looks through them- ... Wow... not many designs... -thinks for a moment- ... Can I draw up one?

Meri: X3 Great... Uh... -rubs the back of his head- C-Can I hold your hand again? It was really nice... Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 am

Vivian: ... You're probably right... he's not going to let you go until you die... I'm sorry... -walks inside-

Voldemort: -strokes Nagini and stands- >.> Hanson... come to me.

Violet: My master took me in and protected me from the rest of the demon world... -sighs a bit and plays with the ends of her hair- That's the thing with vampires. Sad We're.... really only good for two things. We can either be taught to be fighters... or... taught to serve. And... I was never taught to fight. So I had to be protected...

Kali: -rubs her forehead- Damn... fucking Isaac, why does he have to do this? -glances at the door- ... Maybe we'll just have to get the girl that hypnotised her.

Lucy: Well I'm not really sure... who she could stay with...

???: -ears perk and raises his head, looking at them- ... o.o Uhm... e-excuse me? -ears flatten- I think I might be able to uhm... to help you... if that's ok... -shrinks back a bit-

William: Crying or Very sad Oh my god... I'm so sorry... >_< I'm sorry I let this happen. -sits down with her and cuddles her close- I shouldn't have believed him.... my poor darling girl...

Harold: DX !! Ugh! -nose breaks and starts to bleed- ... >C She has no powers. I told you... she's broken.

Baldor: -still shivers a little and holds onto her hand- Sad M-mummah....

G: -looks down at him- ... You know he was quite shaken when you left...

Medli: ... -swallows nervously and hides her face behind Link-

Damien: D< Just hurry up and get them out of here! -grabs Viktor by the hair and shoves him hard into the wall-

Viktor: -yelps- Agh! >.<

Nikita: -nods- Yeah he... -stops herself and glances at Quinn- ... I'm sorry. They're very cruel with their targets. -kisses his cheek- You weren't hurt, were you?

Mewtwo: ... Don't... misunderstand. -walks over to her- I want powerful and special pokemon like you to help me... all pokemon will be saved.

Missy: o.o;; ... Oh I hope you know what you're doing... >.<; -whimpers a little-

Amber: D: Wait I don't know about this... -backs away and gets up- M-maybe I should go...

Adam: One second. >.> -quickly pulls her close and kisses her cheek-

Eldora: ... R-really? I am...? -tries to smile- Y-you're never going to lose me. I hate being away from you... I-I... I've never been happier than how I am when I'm here... in your arms... <3

Fox: Well I thought that cause it was gonna be painful, but... I know you want to go to the surface... and I don't want to keep hurting you anymore. It's your decision in the end you know.. :/ But I think maybe having it would be the best option...

Doctor: :/ I'm sorry kiddo...

G: -grumbles darkly and walks in- Alright I'm here. -.-; What do you want? -looks over at Madame- o.o ... Holy shit, what happened to her? D:

???: Very Happy Of course, of course. In fact I encourage it. ^^ That's wonderful... here. -reaches over into a drawer and pulls out some parchment and a pencil-

Drayna: -blushes a little- X3 Sure... -reaches down and takes his hand- ... I want to thank you... -kisses it gently- I haven't been here that long, but you're showing me a really nice time on your planet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Scruff: ... Eh. I got caught up with this years ago. It was my own fault I shouldn't have joined up in the first place.

Hanson: >/ -still looking pissed off but comes over to him- What is it my lord?

Christi: But... how can anything do that to people... Sad To sweet innocent people... That other girl Celestia... did the same thing happen to her?

Celestia: It seems like our only option... though now that we have attacked before they might be prepared for us... -runs a hand through her hair-

Mika: -looks over at him- o.o... -goes over and kneels down- Well if you could that would be a big help... X3 Don't be shy... What is your name?

Eloisa: -sniffles- >_< P-Please don't leave me again... please...

Alejandro: ... <.< -walks over to Eloisa and grabs her wrist, giving her the transfer-

Eloisa: o.o!! -sits up quickly- Argh! Uncle! >_< What are you doing?! -gets up and slowly turns back into her demon form-

Alejandro: ... Don't worry. I have the potion to turn you back to normal... -looks at Harold- >J You shouldn't have messed with my niece...

Aurora: Sad I'm sorry little one... -looks up at G for a moment then back at Baldor, slowly taking him from his arms- Mummy isn't going to go anywhere... I'm going to be here to protect you no matter what... because I love you... -kisses the top of his head- <3

Zelda: o.o... Link take Medli home and protect her.

Link: But Zelda--

Zelda: -teleports them back to the castle and turns into her Sheik form- >/

Quinn: ... -shakes is head- No... But really after seeing little kids there as targets I'm so glad that they are somewhere better... -runs a hand though his hair- I know... I know it's so crazy for me to get so upset like this but... it breaks my heart to see how people live there...

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- <I'll help. But you need to be a bit nicer if you want other pokemon to help you...>

Annette: <.< I want you to listen to the shit he says to Missy... -grins a bit- Relax... I'm a fair vampire... I know you don't know everything about him... Now come on. Into the back room and be quick about it.

Madeline: O///O;; ... -looks up at him for a moment- ... -coughs a little and makes a little snort noise- Oh why did you do that?! >///< -covers her face, turning away from him-

Reynard: ... -lifts her head up a little- ... Well then you will stay in my arms forever... -leans in and kisses her gently- <3

???: owo ... -secretly watching under their blanket with all the other kids-

Alejandro: ... -looks her over to a moment and brushes some hair out of her eyes- I'm going to do it for you. So you can have a perfect wedding... and I can please you no matter what... -leans in and kisses her cheek gently- <3

Aurora: -looks up at him- She is terrible... she just passed out after coughing up blood... Sad -tears fall down her face-

Chelsea: Thanks man. -takes the parchment and the pencil- See what your pictures are lacking is some creativity. Sure I mean they are nice symbols for your first tattoo... -starts sketching- But you need to have more sometimes. Hmm... I'm in the mood for a mermaid tattoo. Beautiful creatures and I loved them as a kid... -puts it down, showing an impressive sketch- There. Think you could do that? >.>

Meri: -goes a bit red- Well... You know... for a sweet girl like you... I would do a lot... o.o... shit. Hang on. -gets out his water bottle and starts to pour some water over his gills- Ahh >_<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Vivian: ... I suppose not... -looks him over for a moment, thinking- ...

Voldemort: Vivian is home... stay here. I wish to speak with both of you...

Evan: Sad Yeah the whole thing seemed to really upset her.

Violet: -nods- Yes... Celestia and I were brought up in the same group, and master favoured us both. She had been there longer than me though...

Kali: I know... -leans in and kisses her cheek- I'm not risking you again. Stay here with Violet's family. :/ I'll go see what I can do about Isaac's whore.

???: O-oh uhm... m-my name's Vitali... -backs away a bit- I-I know it's a girl's name... long story... -looks away, tail between his legs-

Harold: o.o; ... -gets to his feet and wipes the blood from his face-

William: D: !! What are you doing? You're hurting her!

Harold: -watches her transform and backs away a bit- Fuck...

Baldor: |c -ears flatten and shuts his eyes, seeming to relax a little- Mummah... <3 -cuddles up to her-

G: -glances up at the building- C'mon... we have to get him somewhere safe. Stay close to me... the forest is dangerous if you don't have Pokemon with you.

Medli: -looks around once they get there- ... >_<; Can... can you take me back to my room please? -covers herself a little-

Damien: -doesn't seem to notice- Fucking bastard... D< I should kill you! -ears flatten and hisses-

Viktor: Well hurry up and do it then! D< -roars and swings at him-

Damien: -snarls and grabs his arm, throwing him hard to the ground- I will! D< If you want death so badly! -bites down hard into his throat and rips away flesh-

Nikita: Yeah I suppose... there are always worse things than being snatched away to work... -looks away-

Mewtwo: -ear flicks and looks her over- ... >/ Nicer...?

Amber: >.<; -whimpers a little in fright and quickly nods, heading into another room-

Missy: -bites her lip nervously- Oh god... Sad Please promise me you won't let him hurt me...

Adam: >w> Relax. X3 -laughs a bit- That's all I wanted it for. Sorry... I had to hear.

Eldora: Mmn... -wraps her arms around him and kisses him back- <3

???: owo Awh... <3

Fox: You... are perfect. You really are... -sighs a bit and cuddles up to him- <3 I'm so glad I didn't reject you or kick you out like I'd planned a long time ago... |3 I really am so lucky to have you...

G: -looks up at the doctor- Sad What's happening to her? Is she gonna be ok?

Doctor: Well actually... take a seat please. There's something I think I should tell you... :/

???: -looks it over- ... It's very different to what I'm used to. o.o So detailed. Smile But I love a challenge. Your arm you said...?

Drayna: o.o;; -takes a step back- .... M-maybe you should go back in the water...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:33 am

Scruff: Well... I better go and have a rest. Finally I can go to sleep in my own bed without Bellatrix crawling in |D

Hanson: ... Both of us? <.< You think she can handle standing around me my lord?

Christi: So she might still be looking for her parents...? Oh dear. You think we should help her?

Celestia: ... -hugs her tight- Please... please be careful. I couldn't imagine what I would do if I lost you... |c

Mika: :/ Vitali why are you so nervous... there isn't any need to be nervous... -sighs a little- Are you sure you can help out? Honiahaka needs a lot of protection...

Eloisa: ... -cracks her neck a little- That William is how you have a demon blood transfer... -looks over at Harold and walks over to him, looking taller. Grabs his face- You know I could probably kill you with the flick of my wrist...

Aurora: -cuddles Baldor close- ... Alright... -hesitantly holds onto G's arm- ... I'm sorry for having a fit...

Link: Yeah sure... Sad Here... -grabs one of the nearby flags hanging on the castle walls and wraps her around it- You're bleeding... Come on. When we get upstairs I'll give you some potion...

Zelda: o.o;; Damien D: W-What are you doing? -covers her mouth-

Quinn: ... Hey come on. -cuddles her close- I didn't want to make you upset. :/ I hate it when you are upset...

Gardevoir: <W-Well... yeah. Think about it...> ... <I remember going into another world with my master... there we sat in the flower fields... you see leadership is like a bee and a flower... the bee pollinates the flower and the flower allows it because the bee is gentle. They both get what they want and are happy. You need to show a more caring side to the pokemon you talk to... that way they will be happy with you... and they can do what you want...>

Annette: I promise you Missy... -ears perk and hears the doorbell- Just trust me with this... be calm and pretend I'm not here. -kisses her gently and heads out to where Amber is-

Madeline: It was humiliating... >///< -pushes her glasses back up her nose- I hope I never do that again...

???: owo ... I knew they were meant to be |3 <3

Reynard: ... -pulls away after some time- ... I think we're being watched. X3

Alejandro: Yeah... ^^;; Shame I wasn't so lucky about the first few times you hit me... -kisses the top of her head-

Aurora: Sad What is it...? How long has mother been hiding this...?

Chelsea: Yeah see here where this space is? Just put it in there. ... Hey do you know about a guy called Baldor?

Meri: N-No... no I'm fine. I just have to do this now and again. Besides if I go back into the water I can't be with you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:59 am

Vivian: X3 That'll be nice... I had probably best go see my father... he wanted to speak with me when I got home. :/ I'll see you later man. -heads upstairs-

Voldemort: -looks him over- ... She will... because you won't have any reason to harm her again, will you Hanson?

Vivian: -steps into the room- ... -swallows nervously and looks between them- Father... you wished to see me...?

Violet: ... -shakes her head- No, we shouldn't...

Evan: o.o ... But... they would be so worried about her. D: We spent so long trying to find you, and...

Violet: Her parents aren't looking for her. We both know for a fact she was abandoned...

Kali: Hey I know... I'll be careful... -cuddles her close and kisses the top of her head- You're not getting rid of me that easy Mihan... <3

Vitali: o.o N-no... No I can protect her. -straightens up- I'm sorry... I don't mean to be nervous. D: But I was in the fight club too. I can defend her.

William: o.o;; ... -takes a step back- So... I see...

Harold: >_<; -tries to pull away from her- You can't... y-you wouldn't dare...

G: We'll talk about it later. -glances down at her- Take this... -hands her a pokeball- Just in case. And stay very close to me... you could get lost easily. -leads her into the forest-

Medli: >.< -holds it around herself and follows him- H-he burned me again... -tears run down her face- A-and....

Viktor: DX !! -screeches in pain and tries to throw him off- Get off me! G-get off! -bleed everywhere and starts to not resist, going pale- S-stop.... D|

Damien: >C I warned you. -wipes the blood from his face and straightens up- D< I FUCKING WARNED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!

Nikita: -cuddles up to him- ... I'm sorry you got hurt, but... I'm glad you came... I'm glad you helped me. I was afraid he was going to...

Mewtwo: -looks a little confused for a moment- ... Bees...? -tilts his head- You don't seem to make any... sense... -ears perk and looks past her- .... -hisses a little- They're coming... >/

Amber: >.< -clutches a little gold cross around her neck and backs away from her- I'm sorry I lied to you... please don't hurt me vampire, I was only doing what Jude said... -shivers a little-

Missy: -looks up at the door- o.o;; O-Oh dear... -bites her lip- C-coming! .... >_<; -hesitantly goes over and slowly opens the door, not looking up-

Adam: X3 Alright alright I'm sorry... I won't do it again. C'mon, let's make some dinner.

???: >w< They're so cute. <3

Eldora: o.o Hm? -looks over at the children- Oh dear... ^///^; I thought they were asleep... -goes very red and hides her face-

Fox: Well hey... guess neither of us can complain now, huh? -plays with some of her hair and blushes- I wonder what you'll look like as a demon... <3

Doctor: A few years... :/ I'm afraid a long time ago... your mother was diagnosed with cancer. It... didn't look so bad when we first found it, and she wanted to wait it out and see how it would develop. Signs like this say it isn't looking too good for her. We'll have to do an x-ray on her lungs...

G: o.o; ... Oh my god... D: Cancer? You're sure? Well why couldn't you cut it out before?

???: Oh of course, yes... -picks up some jars of glowing ink from his desk- o.o Prince Baldor? Of course I have... what about him?

Drayna: -ears flatten and blushes- ... That's very sweet of you... uhm... here, let me try something. My natural element is water... -conjures an orb of water in her hands and separates it into two- Just hold still for me?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 am

Hanson: <.< ... Of course not my lord. Now what do you want from us...?

Christi: Sad ... No wonder she looks so miserable... -sighs- Violet I swear when we get back home we are going to stay awy from this horrible place.

Celestia: I know but I can't help it. I love you so much... you and Derek are the only things I have left in the world...

Mika: Well if you're sure then I will allow it... -looks up- What do you think Honiahaka?

Honiahaka: ... -just hides her face with her paw-

Eloisa: ... -lets him go- ... No. I wouldn't. It would make me just sink to your level... but I tell you now that I am leaving with William... we're going to get married and we're going to live in our estate... And don't say that it will ruin your reputation... -takes the potion from Alejandro and drinks it, turning back to normal- It was already ruined when your wife left you.

Aurora: -nods- Yeah of course... -walks with him, hugging his arm a little-

Link: And what...? Sad -takes her to her bedroom and helps her up onto the bed-

Zelda: ... -backs away a little, frightened at what she is seeing- ... Damien...

Quinn: ... I was afraid of that too... I know you don't usually like the help but... whenever I feel you're going to get into trouble I'm going to step in and make sure you're alright... -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- <You just don't understand...> o.o... <Who is coming?> D:

Annette: I'm not going to hurt you. You're just going to listen to what Jude says. Now please be quiet.

Jude: -looks down at her- ... Hello Missy. May I come in? >.>... -looks her over a bit- Aren't you even going to look up at me?

Madeline: -starts to serve up some pasta in the bowls- <.< ... After that stunt iunno if you deserve dinner. |3

Reynard: X3 Come on guys. Get to sleep now. -laughs a bit-

Alejandro: ... I don't think I could get used to the horns. X3 That'd be weird... I know when Eloisa was turned into a demon she grew... especially her boobs. Maybe I'll be taller.

Aurora: Why did she wait it out? She should've got it cut out... Sad

Chelsea: >.> Well a prince... that's news to me... We got into some trouble back on my planet so he took me here... and iunno what is going through his head but he... seems to just desperately want me to stay...

Meri: o.o... So... you're afraid of the water but your natural element is water...? -holds still for her- Alright... I trust you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next