Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 am

Vivian: >.< Mmn... -sighs and leans back into his arms, tilting her head back a bit- Fine... |c I guess I can't fight it... -shakily reaches up and wipes her eyes- My father will... w-will be so mad if he finds out though... please don't let him find out what I've done...

-------------------------------------------------

Violet: |3 -sighs a little and cuddles up to her- You make me feel so safe... -looks up at her- .... It's master Isaac... do you know him?

Lucy: There's nothing that can be done to help me... |c I'm so stupid... -looks away, trying not to show her tear stained eyes- I... I trusted someone too easily and... they really hurt me... -sniffles-

William: I dunno, I was thinking more in the area of something like... chocolate or... whipped cream. ;3 You know... -sits up a little and kisses her neck softly- Something I could accidentally spill aaaalll over you... and have to clean up... <3

(Below = Probably creepiest line ever said in the roleplay.)
??: >.> .... Just getting you prepared for what you're probably in store for.

G: -steps into the room and looks over at her- ... -frowns a little- I'd heard you weren't cooperating with my staff Aurora...

(Yeah. Clearly. What a perverted freak. >.> Jesus Quinn, what's wrong with you?)
Nikita: ... -stops after a while and caresses his backside gently- Don't think I'm done with you, dirty little fucktoy. I still have to get you all trussed up... and have my way with you... Mmn... |J Won't that be fun? <3

Missy: .__. I've noticed actually... -slowly wraps her arms around Annette- ... That was such a rush though... I was terrified but... it was...

Kali: Mhmm... o.o; I'm not sure if I should be turned on or not...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 am

Original response by Sara

Hanson: Well you better hope your father doesn't find out. >/ -holds her face and makes him look up at her- Because if he does you will be dead... Now... -hands her the soap- How about you wash me dearest... >3

Annette: Pfft. Isaac? That guy? Sure he might be great for his harem but he is nothing special... |3 You're safe with me darling. <3

Mika: Sad Oh dear... I'm so sorry sweetheart... I guess we've all been like that before... -rubs her bandaged back a little- ... Look I know you weren't fond of the idea of being around people at the moment... but there are some dangerous things out in the woods at the moment... Why don't you come back to my tribe... its the one over there :/

Eloisa: Ah... ;3 I know exactly what to get here... -conjures a chocolate fondue set with strawberries and a can of whipped cream- Its seems like something all demons have the power to conjure... -takes a strawberry and gently runs it across his lips- How is this to your liking...? <3

Aurora: o.o;; -shrinks back a bit- Just... a little freaked out but I will cooperate... S-Sorry...-looks away, trembling-

Quinn: Yes it would be fun... Mm... -winces a little as she caresses his backside- Oh that does hurt... <3

Annette: I told you it would've been fun... -strokes her hair and looks down at her- Maybe next time you will feel more relaxed...

Celestia: ... If you got turned on by that you would be sleeping outside the castle >.>...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:25 am

Vivian: o.o;; -freezes, shivering a little- I won't... I won't tell him anything.... Sad -looks down at the soap- .... -bites her lip and tears up again- ... I... >.< I'd l-love to... -shakily reaches out and rubs it against his chest-

Violet: -sighs a little in relief- Thankyou... I'm not sure what he would have done to me if he'd known I found a new master.... a... m-much better one... -smiles faintly and blushes- <3

Lucy: If there are dangerous things out here... then good... maybe they can kill me... |c -turns away- Please... I-I just want to be alone. I don't even know you...

William: Mmn... oh Eloisa that's perfect. <3 -opens his mouth a little and chews on the strawberry- So sweet and juicy... ;3 -takes the can of whipped cream and pushes her gently down onto the bed-

G: ... -looks her over for a minute- It is good to see at least that you know where you limits are and who you should be intimidated by. >.> But you had your chance to behave, and you blew it. -moves forward and takes her arm- Come with me.

Nikita: Good... -helps him stand up- Now get on the bed, fucktoy. -slaps his cheek again- On your knees, before you can even think about your own sick little pleasures, you have to undress your master.

Missy: Well I-- ... N-next time? You're going to do that to me again? .///. I thought you were just looking for a little quick fun and then leave...

Kali: ;>.> Guess I'm not turned on then. -cuddles up to her- X3 Oh pleeeease don't leave me out there with all the scary monsters and demons.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:25 am

Hanson: Mmmn... You have such a gentle touch Vivian... <3 -makes her hands move lower- >3 Thats a good girl...

(Awkward if Voldemort did come back and catch them. BUMBUMM~)

Annette: -smiles and cuddles her gently- Come on... How about we go out into the town for a bit... -strokes her hair gently-

Isaac: ... -sitting in his chair thinking- ... I feel that I was too harsh on Violet...

Mika: :/ You don't know me... but you know that I am someone who wants to help you... -stands up- I won't push you... but we are not too far from here... If you want to stay you are always welcomed... -starts to walk back-

Eloisa: -giggles a little- Well this got you to sit up again... |3 <3

Aurora: o.o;; Please don't D: Look I will be good... I just don't see why you are focusing your attention on me! -tries to pull away a little-

Quinn: To undress my master...? The one who has the body of a goddess...? It would be my pleasure... <3 -slowly starts to remove her clothing as best as he can with his tied up hands-

Annette: No... I really liked it Missy... I want to have you more than once... <3

Celestia: >w> ... Awh how could I kick out such a cutie pie like you X3 -cuddles her and kisses the top of her head-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am

Vivian: -shivers and her hands start to shake as she moves lower- T-Thankyou... >.< -gently starts to scrub him down lower, trying to keep her head turned away and not watch-

Voldemort: -teleports back into the riddle house- Vivian dearest, there was something-- .... -pauses and looks around a bit- Hm... >.>

-------------------------------------------

Violet: -looks surprised- You meant that, what you said earlier? o.o We can go out... j-just us? Not to go hunting or anything... just for fun?

??: -sitting in his lap- She did seem awfully upset master...

----------------------------------------------

Lucy: -watches her leave- .... -sighs a little and lays down in the grass- They never would have wanted to take me in anyway... -shrugs- Besides... I'm a demon. -frowns a bit- What kind of dangerous things would be out here that I couldn't handle?

William: Mhmm... |3 -pours a little whipped cream on her chest, then trails it lower down her body- Damn, look at this mess I made. ;3 Guess I better get that for you. -sets the can down and leans in close to her, kissing her chest softly and licking away some of the cream- <3

-----------------------------------------------

G: -glances at her- .... If you are so keen to know, I am about to show you why. But do not... try... to fight me. -tugs on her wrist and pulls her out of the room- You should know your limits Aurora, and when to stop... now would be an excellent time....

----------------------------------------------

Nikita: -grabs his hands and stops him- >.> Uh uh uh... your hands are tied for a reason bitch. >J You use your teeth to undress me...

Missy: Oh my.... -takes in a deep breath- I don't know Annette, I mean this was fun, but... but the others said not to be alone with you.... t-this is way overstepping the boundary....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am

Hanson: Get your hand on it... Come on Vivian dearest don't be shy... you should be watching... -turns her face so she is looking down- ... >J Now get on your knees...

Annette: Well I want to take my beautiful girl on a night out on the town... Why would I lie to you dearest...?

Isaac: ... Well she got too clingy. What else was I suppose to do?

Charon: Iunno... :/ But I think you should go with her. I mean she must mean it if she offered to take you in... -nuzzles her gently- Come on Lucy...

Eloisa: -giggles a little- Oh that tickles Will... Heh... <3 -watches him and plays with his hair gently- You have such a magical tongue.. ;3

Aurora: But this is not right! >_< I don't want to find out if you're planning on showing me... I just want to be on my way! I've done nothing!

Quinn: o.o... Yes ma'am... and I hope I get punished for my mistake... |3 -starts to gently pull away her clothes with his teeth, putting in a couple of kisses on her body along the way- <3

Annette: They were just worried that you might not have liked this... but you did... and for once don't you think you should do something that makes you happy...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 am

Vivian: -looks up at him for a moment, tears running down her face- ... Sad Please... -sighs a bit and looks away again- Of course... |c W-whatever you say... -slowly kneels down in front of him and continues to rub the soap against his skin-

Voldemort: -looks around- .... Oh Vivian... >.> Where did you go...?

Vivian: o.o;; -eyes widen a bit- ... M-my father... D: He's home. W-what do we do?

Violet: -smiles a bit and cuddles up to her- You wouldn't... I know you wouldn't... -sighs happily- Thankyou master Annette... <3 I'd love to go out into the town with you...

??: ... I'm sorry master, I don't know what you could have done. Perhaps she did need this...

Lucy: |c You go ahead Charon... -strokes his fur gently- I don't want you having to stay out here. They'll probably take care of you. But... I just want to be alone. I'll be better out here... -lays down in the grass-

William: Oh but you already knew that from before, didn't you? ;3 -licks away a little more cream then moves up and kisses her gently- <3

G: -glares at her sharply- This is your last chance to stop... I don't take kindly to resistance... >/ This will be so much easier for you if you stop fighting Aurora...

Nikita: |3 Mhmm... I'm going to have to be especially rough with you... -grabs him by his hair and pulls his head back for a bit, stroking his cheek- You certainly are gorgeous for a filthy little fucktoy.... <3 And so gentle with your master... -sighs a bit- It is such a nice change from the other men around here who whip and dominate me...

Missy: Well I uhm... I-I guess so, but....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 am

Hanson: o.o... -gets out of the shower and dries himself off- You've had a shower. Nothing else has happened... >/ Got it? -puts his robes on and teleports into his bedroom-

Annette: Come on... lets see if I have some nice clothes for you to put on... You can wear whatever you want... -stands up and kisses her cheek-

Isaac: ...-frowns and stands up- I want her back. Lets go out searching for her >/

Charon: Lucy ... -frowns and bites onto her dress, dragging her to the tribe- I'm sorry about this but I'm doing it for your own good...

Eloisa: -kisses him back gently- Mm... Your lips are so sweet... <3 -moves up a bit and gets a fondue stick, running some chocolate down his chest- Oops... I am so clumsy... ;3 -kisses his neck gently- I better fix that up for you... <3 -runs her tongue along his chest-

Aurora: D< No! I'm not afraid of you! Give me my wand and get me out of here! -slaps him hard across the face- o.o;; ... -backs away slowly- Sh-Shit...

Quinn: ... They do that to you? :/ Geez... I know this is kinda ruining the mood but y'know I treat women with respect... I mean you're a beautiful women Nikita... If I ever see those men I would destroy them.

Annette: Come on... you really enjoyed that... I know you did... <3 -kisses her cheek gently- Just stay with me...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 am

Vivian: Sad -trembles and gets up, backing away into the wall- Y-yeah... >.< Got it.... -sniffles and tears up again-

Voldemort: .... -steps into his room and looks over at him- >.> ... I had to return early to speak with my daughter... where is she?

Vivian: -slowly dries herself off and pulls her clothes on, and staggers back to her bedroom- >.< ...

Violet: -gets up and holds onto her arm- Really? That's so kind of you master... would you help me pick something out? I'm sure you'd pick something that would look nice on me... <3

??: ... -sighs a little and nods, getting up with him- Yes master, of course. -bows- Shall I assist you?

Lucy: o.o;; Charon! D: What are you doing? >.< -tries to pull away from him- Leave me alone, alright? I don't want to go into the tribe!

William: Ahh... -shuts his eyes- Oh yes... -lays back on the bed and stretches out a little- ;3 You've gotten me so dirty Eloisa...

G: -staggers back a little and holds the side of his face, but doesn't react otherwise- .... -looks back and faces her- Big mistake... >/ -grabs her by her wrist and pushes her roughly against the wall, covering her mouth with his other hand- I gave you fair warning. Now I'm going to show you what happens when you disrespect me like that...

Nikita: ... -ears flatten- They do that to everyone like me... women aren't meant to stand up for themselves... and I have the scars to show for that on my back... -looks back down at him- Don't ruin the mood. I've never had a chance like this before. -frowns a bit and narrows her eyes, growling- Don't... ruin this for me... >/

Missy: I... I did... -blushes- A-alright... I guess I could give it a try... -tries to smile-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 am

Hanson: I think she decided to have a shower after me... <.< -looks out his door- Oh look she is walking back to her room...

Annette: That I can do you for you... -grins a little and takes her to another room- I know a lovely black dress that would look so beautiful on you... <3

Isaac: Of course... if we can't find her I'm taking you out and doing you over the table... -heads out of the house-

Charon: Too bad... You are... -stops in the middle of the tribe and lets go of her-

Mika: o.o;; -goes over to her- Oh... you decided to come back...

Eloisa: Mmn ;3 -kisses his chest and continues to lick away the chocolate. Gets the fondue stick and drizzles more chocolate down his stomach and even lower- Geez... I have to clean all this up <3

Aurora: o.o !! Mff >_< -tries to push him away- <Let me go! Let me go please!> -trembles and tears up-

Quinn: ... Sorry... but it is true you know... -leans in and kisses her stomach gently- Lets continue <3

Annette: Thats a good girl... -kisses her cheek again and stands up- Now I must get going back to work... -puts her clothes back on- I'll see you later <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 am

Voldemort: -glances up at her as she goes past the door- ... So I see... -looks him over for a moment, then crosses over to the other side of his room and glances down at hi bed- Hanson, there is blood staining your bedsheets.... how did this happen?

Violet: -smiles a bit- Maybe... you could help me get changed into it as well master...? -blushes and plays with the ends of her hair- You have such a gentle touch... <3

??: o.o ... Oh master Isaac... <3 -goes red and follows him out-

Lucy: ... Decided would be a bit of a stretch... -gets up and dusts herself off- Charon... >.< -tears up a bit- I'm all grazed and cut up now... -wipes some blood and dirt from her arm-

William: Ohh Eloisa... -shudders a little at her touch- |3 Oh don't stop... <3 You're so good at that...

G: You shouldn't have defied me Aurora... >/ Come. -tightens his grip on her wrist and pulls her upstairs- And don't struggle like that, or I'll have to tie you down...

Nikita: -sighs a little and ears flatten, shutting her eyes- Yes... let's... -helps him get to his feet- Let's get you all trussed up, bitch. -pushes him down onto the bed and grabs some more rope- Lay perfectly still.

Missy: -slowly gets up, still shaking a little- Y-yeah.... I-I'll see you around... -bends down and picks her clothes up off the floor- Uhm... thankyou for coming to visit me. It's been such a long time since anybody made me feel so wonderful...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:45 am

Hanson: >.> ... Had a little accident my lord. Nothing to be concerned about... -flicks his wand, making it disappear- Now what brings you back here so quickly?

Annette: -gets out the dress and looks her over- Of course I would... -goes over to her and kisses her cheek gently, slowly removing her clothes-

Isaac: -grins and puts an arm around her- You should feel lucky I don't usually take my girls out on the town... ;3

Mika: D: Awh dear... Sad Would you like me to heal you up?

Charon: Sorry about that D| You know its hard to pick up people without any arms...

Eloisa: -smiles and moves down lower, continuing to lick away the chocolate and nibbling a bit at his skin- Heh... I guess I should work with my mouth a little more ... <3

Aurora: -gets dragged up the stairs- W-What? o.o;; What are you planning to do with me you sick bastard?

Quinn: Of course my beautiful master... |3 -lays still on the bed- <3

Annette: Trust me dearest.... ;3 It will get better... <3 -blows her a kiss and walks out of the room-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:45 am

Voldemort: -raises an eyebrow, not seeming convinced- ... My reasons for concern are to be discussed with Vivian, not with you. -turns and leaves the room- And Hanson... I would not recommend lying to me like that. I don't appreciate it...

Violet: Mmn... -blushes and leans into her arms, helping her remove her clothes- Thankyou.... thankyou master Annette... I love you... <3

??: -wraps her arms around his waist- I do master... I do. You've never been this kind to me before. <3 I will do whatever I can to make it up to you later....

Lucy: -looks up at Mika- No... I don't want to be around anyone right now, I don't need help. |c Last time someone helped me out I ended up trusting them like some fucking idiot... -tears spill down her cheeks-

William: Ahh... yes... <3 -clutches at the bedsheets- Oh you really do... -reaches up and runs a hand through her hair gently- That just feels so good.... |3

G: You'll see. Now enough of this, be quiet. -gets up to the top floor and takes her into his room- Sit down and don't move. >/

Persian: -ears perk and lifts his head up to look at her- ... Mrreeowr... >C -growls a little-

Nikita: -stands over him and looks him over for a moment- Yes... you are gorgeous... -runs a hand over his chest and stomach, lightly trailing her finger down lower- I can't wait to have my way with you. <3 -sits down on top of him and starts to tie him down to the bed to restrict his movement-

Missy: ^//^; Heh... -rubs the back of her head and starts to get dressed, then walks out of her room-

Kali: -leaning against the wall when she comes out- >.> ... Well someone looks like she had a good night.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 am

Hanson: ...-watches him leave- You know I would never lie to you my lord... -grins a little-

Annette: I love you too dearest... -slowly places the black dress on to her- There... You look so beautiful darling... <3

Isaac: Well who knows you might be the new favourite... So get used to it <3 -kisses her cheek- now let me buy you a drink.. |3

Mika: Come on now... Sad I don't want to hurt you... I just want you to be fixed up... Besides you'll get an infection... I don't want you sick :/

Eloisa: -looks up at him and grins- I'm glad I can please my man... <3 now... Let's hope I can put this big thing in my mouth ;3

Aurora: o.o;; ...-slowly sits down- Uhh... Nice kitty... ^^;; well you have a nice room... I should get going now...

Quinn: -moves a little at her touch but tries to stay still- I can't wait either my master of sex ;3 <3

Celestia: >.>... Yeah what were you up to? The whole castle heard you last night....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 am

Voldemort: -steps into her room- ... Vivian.

Vivian: o.o;; -almost jumps out of her skin and turns to face him- Y-yes father? ... -still shaking a little-

Voldemort: -looks her over and circles her- .... I know you wouldn't hide anything from me, would you dearest? Because your loyalties lie with me first.... and only me.... correct?

Vivian: ... -swallows nervously and nods- Correct father... I wouldn't dare hide anything from you...

Violet: -looks herself over- Oh it's lovely master... thankyou... -leans up and kisses her cheek- <3 Can we go out now? -smiles a bit-

??: o.o The new favourite? -blushes and looks stunned- Oh master Isaac, I... I don't know what to say... Very Happy

Lucy: .... -eventually looks up at her- ... Fine... I don't see why you'd care though. I'm pathetic... I don't deserve to be taken care of...

William: Mmn... ;3 I hope you can be as rough as you were last time... <3

G: You're not going anywhere... -shuts the door and locks it-

Persian: >C -ears flatten and keeps growling at her-

G: -looks over at him- ... >.> Shoo. Get going.

Persian: ... -hisses and her and jumps down from the bed, slinking away somewhere else-

Nikita: ... Stay still you little slut. -holds onto his face and digs her nails in a bit, making him look up at her- Be patient... -finishes tying him down and tugs on the ropes- There... >J You're not going anywhere.... <3 -leans in and kisses him hard-

Missy: o.o;; -jumps a little, startled- Oh gosh.... D| You scared the life out of me. What are you doing waiting out here for me?

Kali: >.> ... Answer the question Missy. You were screaming.

Missy: -goes red and rubs the back of her head- Oh... t-that? >//> Y-you know I just... uhm... a-another migraine, really bad this time... ^///^; Sorry if I disturbed you sweetheart...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:48 am

Hanson: ... -pressed up near the wall, listening to them- <But remember Vivian... you say one word and you shall die... you don't want that to happen now do you?>

Annette: -snaps her fingers and changes herself into a suit- Of course. ;3 -takes her arm gently- Where would you like to go first darling...?

Isaac: Well you don't have to say anything... just make sure you will be better than Celestia or Violet... Got that? -kisses her cheek softly- <3

Mika: Now thats not true. :/ You're not pathetic... I can see you've been really hurt and it upsets me... -takes her hand gently- Come now... -takes her to her tent- You just sit down and make yourself comfortable...

Eloisa: -runs a hand gently up his leg and laughs a little, moving her head down- Oh sweetheart you know I will be. <3
(Was totally going to do the whole 300 with 250's daughter. "Your daughter bit my dick." "... What")

Aurora: o.o... -backs away a bit more on the bed, trembling- Oh god... >_< Please don't do this...

Quinn: Ahh... -winces a little as her nails dig into his skin- O-Of course master... o.o!! Mfff... -kisses her back, trying to move his arms up a bit- <3

Celestia: >.> Well can I just say that it sounded like the most orgasmic migraine I have ever heard in my life.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 am

Vivian: -bites her lip and starts to trembles more- <I-I won't... Please don't kill me... I-I won't tell him...>

Voldemort: ... -glances at the door briefly, then back down at her- Then why... do you continue to lie to me Vivian?

Vivian: o.o;; I... I'm not father. I swear. D: I have nothing to hide.

Voldemort: -gets out his wand- To lie to me means you do not remain loyal to me Vivian... it means your loyalty lies with another. -holds his wand to her throat- And you know what it means when you are no longer loyal.... to me...

Vivian: >.< -shuts her eyes and tears up- Please.... please father you have to believe me. I-I would never....

Violet: -rests her head against Annette's shoulder- I'm not sure master Annette... I've never really been out on the town that much.

??: ^//^ Y-yes master... I do... I-I will be.... -sighs happily- Anything to please you. <3

Lucy: -glances down at her hand and follows her in- I'm not hurt, I just... -sighs and wipes her eyes- Nevermind... |c

(You should. X3)

G: -looks over at her- And why shouldn't I? I think you could stand to learn a lesson with as difficult as you're being...

Nikita: -keeps him pinned down- Ssh... stay... >3 -runs her hands down his sides- <3 Mmn...

(Aaand skip with these guys.)

Kali: >.> Yeah where can I get a migraine like that?

Missy: o///o; C-celestia...

Kali: If you're so embarrassed about it you shouldn't have gone and done it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 am

Hanson: ... <.< -heads into the room- My lord I know you told me not to stick my nose into things but what do you think she is lying about?

Annette: Well how about I take you out to one of those more classy bars... A lot of mob bosses do their planning there so there aren't any loud demons or strippers... -brushes some hair back behind her ear-

Isaac: Good... now keep your eyes open for Violet... and if there is anyone near her destroy them too...

Mika: :/ -gets some bandages and gently starts to clean her cuts- I can tell you're hurt... Why don't you want to accept our help?

Eloisa: Nn... Its... Its kinda difficult to do this with my fangs... Shit... -bites down- O.O -sits up- Oh god D: I'm so sorry...

Aurora: Do you realise how wrong this is? I'm nineteen, I'm very young compared to you. You will get in so much freaking trouble and I want to save myself until after I'm married. I will take anything else but not this... -tears up- I can't believe you only kept me here to be your fucking sex toy...

Quinn: -sweating and looking so tired afterwards- Oh god... Yes... That was fucking amazing.... |D Nikita.. Er I mean master... you were great <3

Celestia: >.> Who were you screwing Missy? And we know when you're lying |3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 am

Voldemort: -glances at him- ... If you are aware that what you are doing is wrong Hanson, then do not disobey me... -ignores his question and drops the subject, walking away from Vivian- Has Vivian behaved herself and obeyed your commands, Hanson? I will need to leave again soon... -glances at her- >.> I need to know she will be good for you...

Vivian: -just looks at the ground and wipes her eyes- |c

Violet: -smiles a little- That sounds so lovely, I didn't know there were bars like that here in the demon world... I didn't know I was that important to you master...

??: Very Happy Yes sir master Isaac! ^^ I won't let you down! -giggles a bit- Heh... I can't believe I really have the opportunity to be your favourite... X3

Lucy: -whimpers in pain- >.< Ooww... -sighs and looks away- Cause the last time I accepted help from someone like this, I trusted them and they... they hurt me... |c I'm out here because of them...

William: Well just-- O.O !! -yelps in shock and pain and draws away a bit- Argh! DX Oh god! -starts to bleed- What the fuck is wrong with you?!

G: -moves closer and looks her over- ... That's funny, you know... it's exactly what she said. -sits on the edge of the bed and pulls her closer- Don't fight, you'll only make it difficult. I don't want to have to restrain you, now do I...?

Nikita: -sighs a little and wipes some sweat from her forehead- Yeah... it really was... -leans down and starts to untie him- You were very good Quinn... -kisses lightly along his chest- <3 Mmn... Very good... -lays down after freeing him and just cuddles up to him- |3

Missy: o///o; Oh gosh I... heh... ^///^; F-funny story... you see I was just laying there and uhm...

Kali: >.> Hilarious. Out with it Missy, we don't have all day.

Missy: -bites her lip and looks at the ground- It... It was uhm... A-annette...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 am

Hanson: She has been my lord... >.> She has been listening to me because she knows thats what you want... and she is loyal to you my lord... >J

Annette: Hey you're my girl now... I treat my girls with respect... besides... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- I want to talk to you... I don't want loud demons ruining our night... <3

Isaac: >.> You should feel lucky. I haven't had a different favourite for a while... -goes into the demon bar- Now i'm sure you would love a strong drink...

Mika: :/ -sighs- I see... I can understand... Its hard to trust anyone else... for what its worth though, I wouldn't try to hurt you. But again its hard to believe it after you've been hurt so much... -gently bandages her hands-

Eloisa: D: It was an accident! H-Here... -starts to heal him gently- I really sorry babe... Sad

Aurora: o.o;; N-No! >_< -pulls away- I'm not going through with this! -heads for the door and tries to unlock it- HELP! Someone help me!

Quinn: ... -smiles a little and puts an arm around her slowly, still feeling tired and weak from being tied up- I'm glad you enjoyed it... -kisses her cheek- My goal was to please you. <3

Celestia: O_O;; What?! D< You did it with Annette! I told Derek to make sure she stays away from you!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

Vivian: -glances up at him- Sad .... -sniffles- >.< Y-yes... I have obeyed him father....

Voldemort: .... -nods- Very well... I trust your word Hanson. I want to hear from you should she be disobedient... -teleports away-

Vivian: D| -sighs in relief and slumps a bit- Oh god...

Violet: -blushes- T-thankyou master... though, as much as it sounds like a lovely evening, I'm afraid you've left me... w-without words... <3

??: -follows him in and looks around- Well I'm underage... but... yes please. I'm going to need something to numb me when you decide to do me over the table... X3 -giggles a bit-

Lucy: ... -eventually looks up at her- I'm sorry... you're being so kind to me. I suppose I should trust someone. After all you've taken me in and cared for me after I was hurt... kinda like she did... |c -tears up- Oh god, what's wrong with me...? I-I still... I still love her... -sniffles and buries her face in her hands-

William: >.< Ngh... -winces in pain as it starts to heal- Well fuck Eloisa, I didn't bite you, did I?! D<

G: <.< -just watches her for a moment- I wouldn't do that. Besides us being the only ones on the top floor right now... you'll never be able to unlock the door, and I still have your motivation. -pulls her wand out of his pocket- It would be a shame if it broke, now wouldn't it...?

(Can I honestly say that I missed this? X3)

Nikita: -cuddles up to him and rests her head against his chest- ...You did... thankyou... -sighs a little and swishes her tail a bit- I would have never been able to do that with anyone else... -shuts her eyes tight and winces a little as he puts his arm around her- Be careful... >.< The welts are still fresh and sore on my back...

Kali: D< What the hell is wrong with you, Missy?! You could have been hurt!

Missy: o.o; No no... D: S-she was really very gentle... She said she could have forced me down but she didn't! Please don't be mad... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 am

Hanson: ... Christ he nearly found out... -runs a hand through his hair- You have to be careful... D|

Annette: -smiles faintly and heads out to the bar- You really are such a sweetheart ... X3 So how did you get taken by Isaac? If you don't mind me asking...

Isaac: -takes her to the bar- I'll get you the strongest drink there is darling... ;3 Because we will of course be doing it more than just once... <3

Mika: D: Awh there there... -hesitantly pulls her into a gentle hug- You poor thing... Sad Shh... Don't cry...

Eloisa: I'm sorry! I really can't help it with these fangs... Sad I'll... I'll make it up to you...

Aurora: -looks up at him- ... My wand... Give that back... Sad -moves over to him and tries to grab it- Don't break it!

Quinn: o.o... Here... -sits up a bit- Ahh >_< God... I feel so tired... -goes to his bag- I think I have some potion left that my friend gave to me... its works a wonder... It can help the welts...

Celestia: >/ I don't care. Missy I don't want you around her again. She is bad news. There is a reason why I said not to. Shes known for having a harem... of being a whore...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 am

Vivian: Me? -sighs and leans against the wall, sliding down to sit on the ground- You share an equal part in this... if he learns of what you've done to me, he'd kill us both... -looks up at him and glares through tears- Do you know what this means, going behind his back? I have to lie to him... I don't know if I can keep doing that... m-my loyalties lie with him, and nobody else. >C

Violet: -follows her out- Oh well... uhm... -thinks for a moment- I'm not really sure, I can't remember... I'd always been with him, since I was a little girl. He told me my parents abandoned me when I was very very young... and he took me in and cared for me.

??: Ohh, master Isaac... ^//^ -blushes and cuddles up to him- <3

Lucy: |c I don't know what's wrong with me... I-I'm so pathetic! P-pathetic and weak... she's moved on and forgotten about me, I should do the same, but... but...

William: -backs away and pulls the covers over himself- Yeah? >/ You better. -folds his arms- What've you got in mind?

G: >.> -quickly pockets it again- You MAY have it... if you stop resisting. I won't have to break it if you're good, now will I? -grabs her by her waist and pulls her in close to him-

Nikita: -ears perk and sits up a bit- ... You'd really be willing to help me with that? o.o

Missy: D: But I--

Kali: >/ No buts, she's no good for you. You just stay away from her alright, and be more assertive. Just kick her out of your room next time she shows up. You do not want to be a part of her harem...

Missy: It's not so easy... Sad She's very persuasive...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 am

Hanson: Oh stop it... I've done heaps of shit behind his back and I still am alive... >/ Stop being a sook... And cut the tears they are really pathetic.

Annette: ... Yeah thats what he tells all his girls. I remember helping a little kid trying to be taken by him... He is a sick bastard. Still... its best not to worry about it now. -enters the bar- Lets get some drinks and get a private table...

Mika: Hey you're not pathetic... Sad Its amazing that you can still love someone after what has happened... Look just try and calm down... take a few days to try and calm down and think this over...

Eloisa: Well anything you want... I am here to please you... :/ How about you have a relaxing bath and I give you a massage...

Aurora: Nnn >_< ... Y-Yes... |c -tears fall down her cheeks- Please say this is only going to be once...

Quinn: o.o.. Well yeah. -gets out the bottle of red potion and hands it to her- Here. You drink that... :/ I told you I was different...

Celestia: You have to be strong. Look if she comes up to you again call us and I will come in and help you >/ But no more of her doing you alright?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 am

Vivian: ... -frowns and stands- You've been doing things behind his back? >/ Maybe I should talk to him about this... and all the other things you've done. It would end my problems, for sure...

Violet: ... It... never occurred to me that he would have been lying about what happened... he always said... -shakes her head and sighs- You're right. I need for forget about him. He's not even my master anymore... -smiles faintly and hugs her arm- I have a much better master.... <3

??: >.> -looks up as they come in- ... Master look... I think that's her.

Lucy: ... Y-you're right... I'm sorry. |c I'm sorry I'll stop... -looks up at her- Thankyou for taking me in... Sad

William: >.> That sounds alright. |3 Mkay... -leans over and kisses her cheek- I forgive you. <3

G: We'll see. -runs a hand up her shirt- Mmn... -leans in and kisses her neck- Go get back on the bed...

Nikita: ... -watches him carefully- ... Nobody ever is this kind to each other here.... you humans are so different. -reaches out and takes the potion- Thankyou... -takes a small sip-

Missy: D: I... but... -sighs and rubs the back of her head- Alright... I-I'll try...

Kali: -nod- Good. >.> Now go apologise to Derek for scarring him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next