Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

Hanson: <.< ... She'll be fine. I'm not going to hurt her. If I did my ass would be on the line. Now get going.

Chelsea: -walks outside- Right the guys are all at the bar... :/ Man. It's even worse now when you know he doesn't want a stripper...

----------------------------------------------

Isaac: >.>... -walks towards them and looks them over- ... Hm... she certainly is a fighter... Does she have a name?

Annette: ... I know you probably think I'm not good for your daughter... but I just want to let you know that I care about her. More than anything in this world... and if I am not allowed to see her again... I'll be so hurt...

Meri: o.o;; ... -gets up and dusts himself off- Okay please don't scream and be mad D:

Honiahaka: D8 S-Stop! Stop don't kill him! >_< -tears fall down her cheeks- ... >C -growls a little and turns into her werewolf form, pushing Blade off of him-

Chelsea: <.< I didn't know about the wedding plans. I came back up to see you because after what we did I thought we had something special... I wanted to continue on with being with you...

Jess: -laughs a bit- X3 Well thank you for dinner it was lovely. I think after my long trip I will have a bath and head straight to bed.

Aurora: I will... -lays her head down on the pillow- ... Goodnight. <3

Link: o.o... Where is she? D: Zelda!

Quinn: Of course... |3 Now... -sits and pulls her across his lap- Let me see that beautiful ass of yours... <3

Lily: It's Gardevoir's friend... They are in need of some food and that and I wanna help them out :/ This one isn't too fond of most humans... especially my grandfather...

Annette: Oh he is here... >/

???: -enters the building- Sorry I'm late Annette... >.> Getting a human disguise is hard for me...

Madeline: -doesn't look up at him- Hm? Oh yeah sure... don't worry I will...

Reynard: Come on. If you've finished up your breakfast we can go see if she will take you in for the night... Smile

Zara: I was... but that was just some fooling around... I didn't want to take it that far... |c

Aurora: O.O!! -stumbles and falls back, holding onto her cheek- ... -looks up at him and starts to tear up-

Chelsea: You know you won't be able to keep it down there forever... X3

Meri: ... Yeah... experienced... -sits up a bit- Look Drayna... I don't think I'm ready for this... I thought I was but I really am not...

Tani: -ears perk- o.o... Oh yes Mihan. -gets up and walks out- I was wondering when you were-- o__o ... -looks him over- M-Mihan...? What is this? -blushes a little-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 am

Drayna: >/ ... -glares at him for a moment and leaves-

Vivian: -sighs and sits back down- Just... |c Leave her alone alright? She's concerned. She's suffered the same thing and she just wants to help me...

Bobby: Yeah he must be pretty damn upset... :/ But I feel bad for Vivian. Must've been so hard for her to do that...

???: >.> Says her name's Lexi.

Lexi: >C -looks up at him and growls- ... Why'd you bring me here?! -tries harder to pull away from her- Stupid creepy demon guy! D< Make her let me go!

Evan: -sighs a bit- Annette... we just don't know you well enough... I really don't know what to do here. She seems to care for you very much, but...

Lucy: D8 -gasps- ... Oh... my god! >.< Oh my god! W-what is your problem?!

Blade: o.o !! -stumbles a little-

Vitali: DX Ah.... -whines in pain and lays limp- >.<

Blade: >C -ears flatten- Big mistake girly.... well come on then, seeing as you're so strong. Make your move.

William: Well shit Chels... I'm flattered, but couldn't you have at least stopped after I told you she was my fiance? Now I gotta go calm her down! T^T Do you have any idea how hot blooded the spanish are? She's going to kill me... and then ride me until I can't sit down for a week.

Harold: Well you go ahead then... I'll send someone up to take care of you dearest. -takes her hand and gently kisses it- >.> I hope you sleep well... |3

G: -lays down and holds her close- Goodnight... -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Medli: ... -ears perk and lifts her head from under the covers- Sad Daddy...?

Damien: Shit... D: Medli what's the matter? Why are you in here?

Nikita: o.o; -ears flatten, looking a little shocked- Shit... -bites her lip nervously- O-of course... -slowly reaches up and pulls her pants off- >///<

Slate: >.> Well yeah, who is? Come inside... -kisses her gently and heads back inside-

Mewtwo: -narrows his eyes- Gardevoir it's not safe in there... >/

Amber: -looks up at them- ... W-who is this....? Your lawyer...? Sad

Adam: Mkay... ^^; I just don't wanna be the cause of anyone freaking out...

???: -takes Reynard's hand and heads outside- Very Happy So what are you gonna be doing on your date?

Eldora: X3 -giggles a bit and rests her head against his shoulder- I dunno... what are we doing on our date? <3

???: >.> Well you shouldn't have become a barmaid in the demon world.

G: -looks her over- ... Don't start crying Aurora. >/ If you're tough enough to down hard liquor like that, you're tough enough to take a little slap.

Baldor: |3 Well I can always try... mmn.... -sighs happily- You were so good... <3 -cuddles her close- I never wanna let you go. You're so warm and soft.... and you smell nice...

Drayna: o.o -ears perk and sits up a bit- ... Oh... no it's ok, don't worry about it... :/ -tucks some hair out of her eyes- I totally understand. I uh... I'm sorry if I took it too far. -rubs the back of her head- M-my species are very intimate by nature and... a-and I have trouble with that when I'm around other species... I-I'm sorry... -ears flatten and goes ed-

Silver: -looks over at her- .... Well uh, I'm not really too sure myself. -shrugs and plucks at some of the guitar strings- I reckon I'll just sorta go with it. -grins a bit, showing his fangs- Tani... you're blushing... >w>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am

Hanson: I don't care alright? She's probably going to get an idea in her head to take you away and we will all be killed. You don't want that do you?

Chelsea: Scruff has always been worried about Vivian. He tells me about her all the time... but this is just something that's probably going to break her so bad...

Isaac: ... Heh. |3 Let her go girls. Let her go... she can't do anything she is just a mere human.

Annette: ... I understand. You don't want anything to happen to her again...look I'll stay away for a while if you want me to do that... Until I can earn both your trusts... I love your daughter very much... and I don't want to lose her as much as you two do...

Mika: o.o!! D< -barks at him- You stay away from us you freak!

Meri: Look stop! D: I was coming over to apologise but a boar ran me up a tree! Then you guys came and I tried to say something but you weren't listening! And if I came down during it you would've yelled at me like you are now! >_<

Honiahaka: -growls a little- Oh I will >C -pounces on him and tackles him out of the tent. Bites hard onto his neck- D<

Chelsea: <.< ... -stands up and moves over to him- Well you know I can be a gentle lover too William |3 Come on... leave the hot headed bitch.

Jess: -turns pink in the cheeks and smiles faintly- Thank you Harold... Smile -heads up the stairs and to her room-

Aurora: ... -wraps her arms around him and buries her face in his chest, still staying awake- <3

Link: o.o.. -kneels down- What are you doing under the covers...?

Quinn: ... You feel nervous? -slowly caresses her backside gently- <3

Gardveoir: o.o... <What do you mean...? If it's about Slate it's okay... he is a nice werewolf>

Annette: Yep. We have special demons down in hell that train to be lawyers to help demons who are stuck in trouble up here or to help the ones who have sold their souls.

???: Pleasure to meet you dear... |3 Now what are we facing here?

Madeline: Don't worry. I'm sure she won't freak out too much...

Reynard: o.o;; Jeez... Iunno... I mean the carnival thing helped me out a bit... T^T I'm terrible at finding locations for dates...

Zara: Well I made a promise to someone and I'm not breaking it. But you know, you can have some self control. -folds her arms-

Aurora: ... Y-You've never hit me before... what is wrong with you? Sad

Chelsea: -blushes a little- Yeah...? ... -moves down a bit and cuddles up close to him, burying her face in his chest- I'm glad I stayed... I really am... <3

Meri: Look it's alright... I just don't rush into that sort of stuff on the first date... and... really... to be reminded and know that you've had a lot of experience is... iunno it just makes me feel weird...

Tani: o///o ... W-Well you know... your long... beautiful hair... and bare chest... -swallows a bit- And you playing the guitar... It really is turning me on. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 am

Vivian: No... I don't... |c I'm not leaving ok? Just please don't be like that to her. She's really a very kind person when you don't give her a reason to be upset. -sighs and plays with the ends of her hair-

Bobby: Wouldn't surprise me... :/ She's pretty young for all of this. How old did he say she was? Fifteen?

Lexi: >C Fuck you. Don't treat me like a kid, I'll mess you up! D<

???: >.> -lets go of her- She's got quite the attitude problem master...

Lexi: -grumbles darkly and backs away from them- Y-you can't keep me here... >C I dunno what you want with me but you're not keeping me! I don't want to be adopted!

Evan: -glances at Christi for a moment- :/ .... -sighs a bit- We'd really appreciate that.

Violet: |3 Mmn... -mumbles a little in her sleep and cuddles her back- Annette... <3

Lucy: >.< Stop it! Just how stupid do you think we are?! W-we would have heard it if there were a boar chasing you! Sad Why do you have to do this? Why are you watching us? -whimpers a little ad backs away, hiding behind Mika-

Blade: >C -snarls and tumbles a bit, but doesn't react to the bite- Fucking bitch! D< -kicks her hard in the stomach and throws her off- ... -slowly gets to his feet, blood dripping from the open wound- I'll fix you up.... >C -snarls and walks over to her-

Fawn: o.o -looks over at them- ... O-oh my god... Rayurn! >.< Oiryn help! It's happening again! -holds Elle close to her-

William: -looks her over- ... You... you're joking right? No. No Chelsea I'm not just leaving her alright? D< How could you ask me to do that? I proposed for a reason, I love her!

Harold: >.> -stands up and watches her leave- ...

Maid: -cleaning and fixing things up in her room-

Drayna: -appears standing at the end of the bed- ... -tilts her head a bit and watches her for a moment- You don't care...

Medli: Sad H-hiding... >.< -moves forward and holds onto him- Until daddy got here...

Damien: Little one where's Zelda? D:

Medli: -looks over at the bathroom door- Sad ... S-she yelled at me and left... |c

Nikita: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and shivers a bit- Y-yes... >//< Very...

Mewtwo: You don't know what they want you in there for. >/

Missy: M-my ex husband... Sad He... he's probably bribed the police so they're on his side. He's done it before...

Adam: Alright... -goes over and turns on the stove- ... So uh... I guess I'll start looking for my mother today. -rubs the back of his head- I wonder where I should start... :/

Eldora: -giggles a bit- Well why don't we just go and have a nice meal together?

???: >.> Trust me girl. If we didn't have self control you'd be in a much worse place right now. |3 We got heaps of self control. -sips his drink-

???: -looks around- Hey anyone else notice that it's just the barmaid that's down here? >.> What happened to the scary elf girl and her boy toy? And Shawn?

G: You weren't listening. >/ If I let you kept going you would have poisoned yourself Aurora. Now are you gonna actually shut the fuck up for once and listen?

Baldor: |3 I can't imagine why you'd wanna leave... Aeris is such a wonderful place. When I first came here I never wanted to leave...

Drayna: I... I'm so sorry... -sighs and looks away, ears flattened- This is so embarrassing... |c

Silver: -flicks some hair out of his eyes- Is it now...? ;3 Well... you said you weren't getting enough excitement Tani. -goes over and leans in close, whispering in her ear- Is this enough for you... or do you want more? <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 am

Hanson: -rolls his eyes- Alright fine >.>... I won't upset the elf slut.

Chelsea: Yep... just fifteen... :/

Spike: -comes out of the bar and walks over to them- So what do you need me for? :/

Isaac: Clearly. Look I won't call this adoption. I don't want to be a father >.> Think of this as a better place... |3 Trust me.

Christi: ... -sighs and kisses Violet's forehead gently- |c

Annette: ... -rubs the back of her head- Well... I'll leave you three alone... -sighs a bit and walks out of the room-

Meri: Look I'm being serious D: I am very sorry I'll just... I'll just go-- -turns and walks into the tree, knocking himself out- D|

Mika: o.o;; ... -sighs and nuzzles Lucy gently- I'm sorry... Sad

Honiahaka: >.< !! -yelps a bit and slowly gets to her feet- ... >/ -barks loudly- You stay away from us D<

Rayurn: o.o;; -looks out at the tent- Alright I'll go break it up again D:

Xavier: ... -ears perk and looks out of his tent- ... Damn it Blade. -turns into his wolf form and races out-

Elle: D: Grandpa stop! -jumps out from Fawn's arms and races off to them-

Chelsea: -frowns- But why? Why is she so great? D<

Jess: -enters her room- Oh hello... I'm going to get ready for my bath... Smile

Aurora: >_< -closes her eyes- <Go away... Just go away... You're not here and I believe him...>

Link: o.o... -picks her up and cuddles her close- In there...? -goes over and opens the door- ... Damien she isn't in here D:

Quinn: ... Are you sure you want to go through with it Nikita? You seemed really scared...

Gardevoir: o.o... <Well what do you think they're going to do?>

???: Well I guess I better go in and do my work. >.> Wonder where his lawyer is.

Madeline: :/ Well I guess you could check out your birth certificate... Surely if you can get that it'd give you a name of who your mother is... then when we have a name we can call up some people.

Reynard: ^^;; Alright. Sure... I can find a nice place to go to for that... -looking nervous-

Zara: o.o... -looks around- I-I don't know... D: -quickly gets up, ears going back-

Aurora: -wipes her eyes a bit- >_< Just stay away from me... You bastard. -heads out of the room-

Chelsea: ... I don't know... -plays with the end of his hair- But now I have a reason to stay... <3

Meri: :/ ... Hey it's alright... -pulls her back into his lap and hugs her gently- Don't be embarrassed... -kisses her cheek-

Tani: o///o .. Oh please... I would love more... Oh my Silver. What has got into you? <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 am

Vivian: ... -opens her mouth to say something, then just stops and looks away- |c

Drayna: -comes back with some food for her- :/ Here you are darling... -hands it to her-

Bobby: Hey man, we uh... we need you to keep an eye on someone on the surface. Make sure they don't get too hurt. :/

Lexi: D< Gimme one reason to trust you! You pulled me away from my home! -growls and goes over to the door, trying to open it-

???: >.> Don't bother deary. |3 It's locked. My my... she's feisty, isn't she master?

Violet: ... -starts to wake once she's gone- ... Mmn... -opens her eyes and looks up at her- Mummy...? -looks around a bit and sits up- I thought I heard...

Kali: -looks up at her- Hey... :/ How'd it go?

Lucy: o.o;; Oh god... D| He's so hopeless... -runs a hand through her hair- .... Should... should we help him?

Blade: >C -snarls and swipes at her, knocking her back to the ground- Be still, bitch.

Fawn: o.o !! ELLE! D8 Oh god stop! DX You'll be killed! H-help! Help her!

William: D< What the fuck is your problem?! We did it one time! You can't possibly be so damn attached to me now that you can't let me marry the woman I love!

Maid: Hm? -looks up at her- Oh yes of course madam... I'll go run it for you. -opens the bathroom door and starts to draw her a bath-

Drayna: -tilts her head a bit- ... Why didn't you help me Aurora...? -steps close to the bed- Why...?

Lily: >.< -holds onto Drayna tight, staining her dress with blood and starts to cry-

Medli: >.< -buries her face in his shoulder-

Damien: o.o; What? D: -races over and looks around in the bathroom- D-did you see her leave Medli?

Medli: ... -sniffles a bit and just holds onto Link-

Damine: Medli! -takes her from him and shakes her a little- Where did your mother go?!

Medli: >.< !! -squeaks a little and shakes her head- I-I don't know! I don't know! -trembles in his arms-

Nikita: .... -bites her lip and tries to steady herself- I-I'm fine... just a little nervous... -holds onto him- I'm new to this... I-I should.... learn...

Mewtwo: I... I'm not sure. >/ But I'm not taking any chances. You're not going in there...

Amber: Sad Probably wherever Jude is right now...

Gordon: -sitting down with him in a private room- Look Jude you can't keep pulling cases like this. Sooner or later something's gonna come up and you'll be caught out. You can't keep asking me to do this for you, I'll lose my practice.

Adam: Well that'd be great, but... D| Shit, it's gonna be back at my dad's place.

Eldora: X3 Why do you look so nervous sweetheart? We've been on dates before...

???: >.> Well where do you think you're going? -pulls her back into his lap-

G: -watches her leave- ... Hey what the hell is your problem? >/ -follows her out-

Baldor: -cuddles her close- I suppose so... X3 Heh... you like my hair?

Drayna: -cuddles up to him- But I took it too far... Sad I.... I shouldn't have just thought... I'm so sorry Meri....

Silver: -sets the guitar down and scoops her up- Oh I don't know... -still whispering in her ear- I suppose I just want to please my lovely lady... -nibbles at her neck gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 am

Hanson: >.>... And where is mine?

Spike: That's cool. Who am I dealing with?

Chelsea: ... Death eaters. :/ I'm sure Voldemort would like a guy like you on his side.

Isaac: ... This is a challenge... |3 -goes over and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt and pushes her up against the wall- Shut up. Alright? Or you will make things worse for yourself.

Christi: Hm? Heard what sweetheart? -hugs her gently-

Annette: ... I'm taking things slow and I'm staying away for a bit... Just until they feel more comfortable having me near their daughter...

Mika: ... I really think we should... :/ The poor guy. -goes over and sniffs at him- ... He is out cold.

Honiahaka: DX -tries to push him off- Let me go!

Elle: -races off and jumps onto his back- Stop it! Stop hurting people! >_< ... Please grandpa...

Chelsea: You're the only guy you has been nice to me! I looked after you! What the fuck has she done?! Nothing! She is just a fucking stupid Spanish woman! D<

Jess: Thank you... Smile -takes her hair out and runs her fingers though it- I feel so lucky to be here... your master really is so kind to me.

Aurora: >_< -tears up again- <You're not real. Just bugger off. I am not going to listen to you. You cannot hurt me.>

Link: -takes her back from him- Damien calm down you're scaring her! Look Zelda couldn't have gone that far. She wouldn't have run away like that from her people!

Quinn: ... -sighs and sits her up a bit- I'm not going to go with it if you don't like it... You know I just want to make you happy right?

Mewtwo: I... I'm not sure. >/ But I'm not taking any chances. You're not going in there...

???: >.> Yeah I think I hear them... come. We'll go and talk to them. -walks to the room-

Jude: Yeah well people keep fucking me over and with my money you get another car in your garage and all the bills paid. <.< Trust me... They can't afford a lawyer. |3

Annette: -comes into the room- ... Think again >/

Madeline: ... >.> Then I guess we might have to play the sneaking game...

Reynard: ^^;; I know... but I want to find you a nice place... and you know I'm still sorta wanted by a lot of people...

Zara: ... I... have some things to do... -tries to pull away-

Aurora: I said leave me alone... >_< -walks faster-

Chelsea: It's like... mega soft o.o... I've never felt hair like that before... You can have fun with my boring boobs but I could bury my face in this hair forever. <3

Meri: Hey it's alright... there is no harm done now is there? -strokes her hair gently- Just relax sweetheart...

Tani: Oh... Oh Silver... <3 -giggles a bit- Your fangs are tickling me... o__o;; Fangs? -pulls away a bit- o.o Silver your eyes D: What the heck did you do yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 am

Drayna: Well why would I make you any? >/ Go make your own. -ears flatten and glares at him- ...

Bobby: -nods- It shouldn't be hard, with two of his followers dead now he'll be willing to take in anyone that swears loyalty to him. :/ The girl's name is Vivian... she should be just around the house most of the time, and we wanna make sure she isn't being hurt.

Lexi: o.o !! -yelps a little as she hits the wall- Ah! >.< Lemme go! Lemme go you stupid bastard, I'm not staying! D< -tries to kick at him-

Violet: ... -looks over at the door and gently hugs her back- Nothing.... it must have been a dream. -sighs a bit- I thought I heard Annette...

Kali: ... Well shit that's not gonna get you very far... :/ What if they just never let you back into her life?

Lucy: So... what, we just take him back to the tribe? -walks over and picks him up with her crazy demon strength-

Blade: -ears perk and swings around to try and get at her- D< What are you doing?! >.< -bucks and rears up, trying to throw her off- Insolent pup! Get off!

William: D< Well you would know if I'd actually seen you around for the past year or so! You don't know what we've been through together! Forget it! Fucking forget it Chels, I'm not leaving her for you! If you were a real friend you'd understand that!

Maid: ... That's nice... you must be really enjoying your stay then... |c -sighs a little- Here... -stands up- Let me help you out of your clothes madam.

Drayna: You promised.... -slowly raises a hand and her eye glow, force choking her- You promised me...

Medli: >.< -cries a little and holds onto him, trembling-

Damien: Then why would she have left like that in the first place? D<

Nikita: -looks up at him- ... Quinn... I-I'm not uncomfortable with it. Really... -takes his hand- I... I want to not be scared anymore... show me that I can deal with it...

(You did it again.)

Gordon: -scoffs- Fucking you over... Jude you have no idea what-- ... -looks up at them- ... And just who are you?

Missy: -bites her lip and holds onto her arm- A-annete please don't get us into trouble we can't deal with... Sad

Adam: -looks her over- ... You can't be serious.

Eldora: D: Oh that's right... I forgot. Sad Oh I don't want you getting into trouble... why don't I find a nice place then...?

???: >.> I don't hear anyone calling for a drink. Stay. -holds her in place-

G: Aurora. >/ -takes her wrist and stops her- What is all of this? Why do you keep getting so damn upset all of a sudden?

Baldor: |3 Oh so we're at an agreement then. -nuzzles his face in her boobs- I'll keep my face down here and you can keep your face up there. -cuddles her- Everyone's happy. <3

Drayna: -smiles a bit and goes red- N-nobody's called me that in a while... -rests her head against his chest- At least... not in a good way... -plays with some of his hair- You're so sweet...

Silver: >.> Oh it wasn't so much me as it was the in laws. Celestia and Kali tried to convince me to be a vampire... then bit me anyway. -strokes her cheek gently- But I'll admit... it comes with its perks.... -grins a bit-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Hanson: >/ Because this one can't cook and she promised me that her friend would be making me a nice meal...

Spike: ... -nods- Alright. I'll head up there straight away. :/ I'll give a call when things are all good. -teleports away to the riddle house-

Isaac: ... -laughs cruelly- >J Come on... don't even try... -leans down and whispers in her ear- You're going to be staying here and you will like it... and from now on... I am your master. <3

Christi: :/ You know maybe we can start heading back home soon... I'm sure you would like that...

Annette: ... -sighs- I'll still keep in contact... don't worry. I will figure something out... |c

Mika: I guess... we can take him to the healers and have someone take care of him.. :/ -walks back to the tribe-

Elle: o.o!! >_< -hangs on and tears up- P-Please! Please stop! o.o -falls off of him- Ouch! >_<

Rayurn: D: Elle! -races out towards her-

Xavier: -goes to Honiahaka- Go inside and help your friend... Go!

Honiahaka: o.o;; -gets up and heads back to the tent- Vitali! D: Vitali!

Chelsea: -tears up a bit- ... >C Fine! Fine! Forget it! I don't know why the fuck I came back?! -grabs her jacket and heads out of the house- You're a fucking bastard and I hope she realises that!

Jess: Oh no thanks... I can take it from here... I'd like some privacy please...

Aurora: o.o !! -quickly sits up and tries to grab at her throat- Uhh... G-Giovanni... H-Help... -gasps and tries to get some air- D|

Link: Medli came in! She must've just lost it... Sad She must still be so upset about what has happened...

Quinn: ... Are you sure...? I just... -sighs and kisses her cheek- If it gets too uncomfortable please tell me... Cause I love you... you know that right?

Gardevoir: ... <But...>

Lily: ... -looks over at them- ... You're still not feeling comfortable being here?

Annette: >.> It'll be alright... -looks them over- We want our lawyers to talk to each other... |3

???: >.>... -looks them over- Wow... how long did it take to make that fake bruise... it's gorgeous...

Jude: ... -growls a little- >/ You can't be serious?

Madeline: ... -looks him over- What are you scared? <.< -moves closer to him- Look he will probably be busy with work or one of his hooker girls. Trust me once he is gone we can go to the back door, I'll pick the lock and we'll enter.

Reynard: :/ I really am sorry Eldora... I wish I could take you out to nice places like that...

Zara: I have some cleaning to do... >_< Please let me go!

Aurora: I said leave me alone! D< -slaps him hard across the face- ... Just leave me alone! >_< -backs away a bit-

Chelsea: -giggles and cuddles him- You're tickling me >w< ... -thinks for a moment- ... So what does this make us now... ?

Meri: ... You know... You weren't treated right... I'm going to treat you the right way... you're going to feel special again. Alright? <3

Tani: -blushes more and stares into his eyes- But... you'll have to drink blood now... this is a huge thing... -plays with some of his hair-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Vivian: -mumbles- Well I... didn't so much promise...

Drayna: ... -looks between them- Fine. >.> -conjures an apple and shoves it into his hands- It'll be enough for you. >/

Vivian: Fuck... D| You're not going to make this easy are you? -eats a little-

Voldemort: .... -slowly stands and looks around a bit- >.> Now what is this...? A stranger in my home...?

Bobby: ... C'mon... let's get back and make sure Scruff's ok. :/

Lexi: o.o; ... -stills for a moment, looking frightened- ... What is wrong with you?! D< You're a freak! -quickly moves forward and bites down hard into his cheek-

???: -gasps a little with the other girls- D: !! Master!

Evan: Yeah we'll get you all set up in your room again... won't that be nice? -tries to smile-

Violet: -smiles a bit- Yes... yes I can't wait to see my room and the house and everything. ... But... what about Annette? They haven't cured her yet.... Sad I wanna wait until she's better so I can see her...

Kali: .... Hey... if it's not gonna upset you or nothing... we wanna give you back your old job. :/ At least that way we can be here to help you all time time.

Lucy: -follows her- ... Sorry we couldn't finish... back there.

Fawn: D8 Elle! Oh god help her! DX -tears up- Help her please!

Blade: >C -snorts and turns to her- What the hell is your problem...? -swipes across her face- D< Huh?!

Vitali: |c Uhh... -still bleeding everywhere and hasn't moved-

William: You're nothing but a fucking child Chelsea! D< The moment you don't get what you want this is what happens! You just scream and throw your little tantrum! Just take it back to the demon world cause I'm not gonna take this kind of dramatic shit here! -slams the door behind her-

Maid: Oh but... I'm instructed to assist with bathing and... -bites her lip- Uhm... y-yes madam...

Drayna: You can't make me go...

G: ... Mmn... -rubs his eyes and starts to wake- Aurora what is it...?

Drayna: ... -disappears-

Damien: But... Sad -looks around desperately- Where would she have gone?

Nikita: I know... I love you too. -cuddles up to him- I've taken... whippings and beatings... I can sure as hell take this.

Mewtwo: -looks between them- I can't justify putting ourselves at risk in there... >/

Amber: Sad Please Jude... j-just let them do it...

Gordon: >.> -stands up- ... Please... give my client some space. You came to talk to me.

Adam: o.o ... -blinks, looking surprised- Pick the lock...? Wait... is this the same shy girl I met on the street just yesterday?

Eldora: It's ok... I understand. We'll go out somewhere near my tribe and they can't hurt you there...

Fox: -comes downstairs in her bathrobe- >.> Alright I hear fighting. -winces a little in pain as she comes down- What's going on?

G: >.< !! Ah! -stumbles a little and holds the side of his face- ... -slowly looks up at her, very stunned- The fuck...? What the fuck was that for...?

Baldor: Uh well... here, to the other elves, that would make us casual acquaintances.

Drayna: W-well I... ^//^ I'm not really going to say no to that... <3

Silver: Trust me mihan... |3 It'll all be worth it here in a minute. -gently sets her down on their bed- Unless... you don't want me to show you... >w> -undoes another part of his jacket-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 am

Hanson: ... -throws the apple to the side and grabs Drayna's face, shoving her up against a wall- You really want to play the smartass game? >/

Spike: ... Hopefully not a stranger soon. I've heard about you and your group for some time... and after some thought I would like to join up...

Chelsea: ... Yeah... okay. Hopefully this'll cheer him up more. -takes Bobby's hand and heads back to the apartment-

Isaac: ... -closes his eyes a bit and pulls away, blood slowly dripping down his cheek- >3 That's cute... -grins, showing his fangs- Now I guess I should return the bite... -leans in and bites down hard into her neck-

Christi: They can call us later and we can... probably go down and visit okay? :/

Annette: ... Yeah I'd like that... work can get my mind off some things. Thanks. :/

Mika: Hey it's alright... -brushes up against her- There's always another time. <3

Elle: -yelps in pain as gashes open up on the side of her face- >_< Nngh.. -tears up and backs away- Grandpa please!

Rayurn: -goes over- Do not hurt the child Blade... >/

Xavier: You're making things worse for yourself. You continue to fight when all we want to do is try and help you...

Honiahaka: D: Oh dear... Sad -turns into her human form and helps him up- I'll take you to get some help... -heads over to the healers- >_<

Chelsea: ... -wipes her eyes and kicks his door- Bastard >C -heads back to her bike, putting her helmet on-

Jess: Thank you... -guides her out of the bathroom- And if Harold complains please tell him to talk to me. -shuts the door- ... -takes off her clothes and gets into the bath-

Aurora: >_< -starts to breathe again and still holds onto her throat, her voice now hoarse as anything- I-I was choking...

Link: ... I think I might know where... Come on. Follow me outside... -heads ou of the room and down out of the castle-

Quinn: ... Yeah but those were terrible things... It seems like you just want to take it because it will make me happy... you're not getting any joy out of it...

Lily: ... :/ Alright if you really don't feel comfortable you can wait out here and I can get you some food to take away... -heads into the kitchen-

Gardevoir: ... <She is being really nice... I do trust her Mewtwo..> Sad

???: Ah yes |3 I want you to drop this stupid case. These girls have clearly not done this terrible beating. Two of them couldn't even manage to make a punch... <.< No offense girls.

Madeline: -blushes a little and looks away- I... just read a lot of crime stories... -plays with the ends of her hair-

Reynard: ... -sighs- Thanks Eldora... I still feel pretty bad though... |c

Zara: I need to get up and do some things... And they aren't letting me...

Alejandro: -comes down with Fox with just his pants on- <.< Hey come on man she has work to do. She can't stay on your lap all day.

Aurora: >_< You hit me before! I told you to leave me alone!

Chelsea: ... So do you see me that way? Just as a casual acquaintance...?

Meri: X3 You're so adorable... Here. -gets out a strawberry for her- Open up... <3

Tani: -watches him for a moment and bites her lip, laying back a bit- Please... show me more... <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 am

Vivian: o.o; Hanson! D: -quickly gets up-

Drayna: >.< !! Ah! -yelps a little but doesn't fight him- I have no obligation to serve you anything... >/

Vivian: Hanson don't... just leave her alone...

Voldemort: -looks him over- ... What kind of creature are you...? >.>

Bobby: Hope so... :/ If he isn't already cutting his wrists. He seemed pretty depressed....

Lexi: o.o;; W-what the hell is wrong with-- DX !! -cries out in pain- AGH! -struggles a bit, slowly becoming weaker- D-don't! D| ... Don't... |c Mmn... -hangs limp in his hands-

Violet: Sad Just... just visit? But...

Evan: Yeah won't that be great? -tries to smile-

Violet: ... -sighs a little and watches the door- Yeah I guess...

Kali: Hey it's no worries. :/ Just get started whenever you're ready.

Lucy: -giggles a bit- X3 Your fur and whiskers are tickling me.

Blade: -snarls and doesn't look at them- >C It attacked first... D< You have no right to do that you insolent pup! -grabs Elle by the scruff of her neck in his mouth and shakes her around, growling viciously-

Vitali: |c -blood runs down over her arms- ... Mmn... -slowly tries to open his eyes and struggles to breath- Hon... honiah...?

William: -growls darkly and runs a hand through his hair- Fuck... D| Fuck what do I tell her...? -paces for a bit, then heads upstairs and tries to look around- ... Eloisa?

Maid: Y-yes madam...

Harold: -comes upstairs a while later and looks her over- >.> ... Aren't you supposed to be bathing our guest? Where is she?

Maid: S-she should be... j-just finishing with her bath sir. She didn't want me helping....

G: -sits up a bit and rubs his eyes- =.= Choking? On what...? -still very fuzzy- Did I miss something?

Damien: -sighs a bit and follows him- I hope you know what you're doing...

Medli: Sad -looks up at Link- D-do I have to come...?

Nikita: I... I'll be happy if I can make you happy... -kisses his cheek gently- Please... I can take it.

Lucky: -follows her- o.o What was up with that really weird pokemon out there? And why does he hate you?

Mewtwo: -looks past her at the building- ... Would you be... happier, if we went inside...? -flicks his tail a bit and watches her- ...

Missy: -whispers softly- N-none taken...

Gordon: So what do you make of this one here? -motions to Annette- One who has allegedly already threatened my client in the past.

Adam: Well uh... I guess we could give it a try. o.o

Eldora: D: Oh please don't... Reynard... -hugs his arm- It doesn't matter to me where we go. I just want to spend time with you... -tries to smile- <3

???: >.> I can guarantee you she won't come back if I let her up. She's just gone and gotten herself all upset cause she got pounded by that she hulk.

Fox: Her main job isn't to please you filthy shits. She's here to serve drinks and clean. You want a bitch you should have gone to the strip club down the street.

???: -comes up behind her- |3 Well if we can't have her we've gotta have someone to keep our hands on. -grabs Fox's ass- <3

Fox: o.o !! -yelps a little- Hey paws off! >//<

G: Fuck Aurora.... >.< I was helping you!

Baldor: o.o No... D: No I'm not the same as the elves here... I was raised on earth, I have normal standards... -cuddles her close- You mean more to me than that...

Drayna: -immediately perks up- Very Happy Thanks. ^w^ -noms on the strawberry- <3 Mmn...

Silver: ;3 Good answer... -goes over and moves on top of her- You wanna undress me babe...? <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 am

Hanson: You better serve me... Because I can easily tell Vivian's papa you were here... >/ -tightens his grip-

Spike: >.> Demon. Straight from hell. |3

Chelsea: Yeah and if he does that he'll just end up back here... making him more depressed...

Isaac: -pulls away and whispers in her ear again- That's more like it... All nice and quiet... -kisses her cheek gently- Now let me take you upstairs where you can rest for a while... and think about what you're doing for me... <3

Christi: Now come on... -fixes up Violet's hair- Cheer up. Smile You're going to be in a nice home with your family once again. We'll get some nice new clothes and that.

Mika: >w> ... Heh. |3 Sorry. But I will remember that next time.

Elle: >_< -cries out in pain-

Rayurn: -growls and jumps on him- Let her go! You let her go right now!! D< -bites down and starts to rip some of his flesh off-

Honiahaka: It's alright.... Sad You're going to be okay... -places him on the bed as some healers come over to help him- I'm here... I'll look after you... -strokes his fur gently- |c

Eloisa: -sitting on her bed, wiping away some tears from her eyes- |c

Jess: -gets out some time later and wraps a towel around herself- ... -puts her hair up in a bun and sighs happily- |3

Aurora: ... -sighs and rubs her throat a little- Never mind... You wouldn't believe me anyway...

Link: Look I think you would want to see her... Sad I know things have been scary but your mother isn't going to hurt you again... We're here with you... -kisses the top of her head-

Quinn: ... -still doesn't look convinced- Alright... -gently places her back down his lap and caresses her backside again- <3

Lily: He is just uncomfortable with humans I suppose... :/ You know with Team Rocket I don't blame him to be angry with humans... He has me my grandfather...

Gardevoir: ... <Look it doesn't matter but... It's just that Lily is nice and takes care of us... >

???: Only because he has been threatening my clients. >.> Now you don't have physical evidence to prove that it was her that actually physically beat you. Right?

Madeline: Great... Great. Well after breakfast we can figure out when to go.

Reynard: ... -smiles a bit- Yeah... yeah that's the important thing... -kisses the top of her head-

Alejandro: -growls and eyes glow- Back away from my fiance. She is off limits D< -pulls Fox close to him- Look go ahead and grope Zara. Have fun with her. Do not touch Fox.

Aurora: >C Just leave me alone... Smacking me in the face isn't helping me!

Chelsea: ... Yeah? -buries her face in his hair- ... Thanks...

Meri: X3 Heh. That cheered you up instantly. -kisses the top of her head- <3

Tani: Heh... Oh yes... <3 -slowly starts to unbutton the rest of his jacket, pulling it off- Mmn... now this is lovely. -rubs his chest gently-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 am

Drayna: Ah... >.< -ears flatten and hisses a little in pain, but doesn't react otherwise-

Vivian: -gets up- Hanson stop... stop you're hurting her. Alright she's not gonna give in like this, she's strong headed. Just let it go. D:

Voldemort: ... I see... >.> And what made you want to serve me...?

Bobby: That's what I'm worried about.... :/ -heads inside-

Lexi: |c Nnn... -weakly tries to protest- Let... let me go... I'm not doing anything for you...

Violet: -looks herself over- ... What's wrong with what I'm wearing? Annette gave me this...

Evan: Oh but you'll want new, nicer clothes won't you? Besides, this one got all ripped and bloodied in that fight, we can just throw it away and put you in something nicer.

Lucy: X3 Oh you're mean... you wouldn't dare.

Fawn: D8 !! Oh my god! >.< Elle! -tears run down her face and looks torn, wanting to help her but is too frightened-

Blade: DX -yelps in pain and drops her, staggering a bit- Stop! Get off! -tries to swing around to hit him but gets weaker- C-cut... cut it out... -bleeds all over the grass and eventually collapses, slowly passing out- D| Fucking... bastard... |c

Vitali: -whimpers a bit as the healers help him- >.< .... I-I'm... sorry...

William: -walks into the room and looks over at her- o.o ... Oh so uh... ^^' I see you found the bedroom...

Harold: >.> ... -knocks and opens the door- Jess dearest? You must be done in there if the maids aren't helping you.

G: What? Did you see Drayna again? -looks her over- ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien: You're not going to get hurt little one... :/

Medli: ... >.< -doesn't say anything and buries her face in his shoulder again, tearing up and trembling a little-

Nikita: -bites her lip and holds onto him- ... Don't.... hold back. I'm strong and... I deserve this... -shuts her eyes and ears flatten-

Lucky: ... You know they did a lot of experiments with pokemon... you think he might have been involved with some of that? :/

Mewtwo: -ears flatten and sighs a little- Then... -hesitantly takes her hand- I trust your judgement...

Gordon: -motions to the bruises- The physical evidence is quite clear... >.> I have right here doctor's certificates stating that he cannot work until he makes a full recovery and a statement from people working in mental health saying my client has suffered severely from these brutal attacks.

Adam: Hey uh... :/ I gotta ask. How come you decided to help me with all of this? Give me all your savings and break into my dad's house...

Eldora: -giggles a bit and blushes- See that's all that I'm worried about... ^//^ -wraps her arms around him and cuddles up to him- <3

Fox: >/ Hmph. -holds onto him-

???: <.< You see that boys? |3 Problem solved, and I could grab her ass again.

G: D< It stopped you from drinking, didn't it?!

Baldor: Well... -cuddles her close to him- What do you think this makes us?

Drayna: X3 -laughs a bit- I can't help it... they've always been my favourite. I remember when I was a little girl.... I used to sneak down to the kitchens when my mother wasn't looking and steal some, they grew naturally in our gardens. -picks one up- You should try it.

Silver: Maybe I should have done this a while ago... -leans down and gently kisses her neck- Mmn... -runs a hand up her shirt and starts to slip it off- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 am

Hanson: Well... <.< There is only one thing to do... Break the strong headed one... |3 -runs a hand down her side gently- You know I always wanted to get with one of these elves...

Spike: |3 I have fun punishing humans... but it has become so boring in hell... I want to teach those non magical shits their place in the world...

Chelsea: Scruff? Scruff are you okay...?

Scruff: |c ... -doesn't respond-

Isaac: -scoops her up gently- Come on... |3 You'll soon learn to love it here... -heads upstairs-

Christi: And it looks like you need some shoes and that... Trust me you will be looked after... <3 -kisses her forehead-

Mika: >w> ... I so would... o.o... -looks around in the tribe- Shit D: It looks like Blade has been attacking again...

Elle: -whimpers in pain, blood pouring down the back of her neck- ... |c

Rayurn: -turns into his human form and races over, scooping up Elle- Oh god D: I gotta take you to the healers!
Xavier: o.o... -turns into his human form and goes over- Oh brother D: Here... -gets out a few bottles and that, starting to clean and heal him up-

Honiahaka: Don't be sorry... Sad Please don't be... I just want you to lay there and get healed up... So you can be better...

Eloisa: |c ... Yeah... Yeah I found it... -sighs and doesn't look up at him- I'm sorry... I'm not mad at you..

Jess: o///o !! Oh Harold uh... I'm still not changed... can you please give me some privacy?

Aurora: ... -nods a little- Sh-She chocked me... her eyes started to glow and she started to hurt me...

Link: -stops at the temple of time- ... She should be in here. Whenever she is lost or confused she will pray to the goddesses...

Quinn: ... Just wanted to get a feel of your beautiful ass... <3 -strikes her across her backside-

Lily: Well... judging on what he looks like... I assume so... -puts some food in a bag along with some healing supplies- I just hope they will accept our supplies...

Gardevoir: -looks up at him for a moment- ... <Thank you... I promise you that if anything happens I will protect you...> -hugs his arm gently- <3

???: Ah I see... >.> -takes the certificates and looks them over- ... -makes them burn up in his hands- Oops... |3

Madeline: ... -shrugs- I just wanted to help you... that's what friends are for right...?

Reynard: X3 -stops at the house- Alright kids... -opens up the door- I think Jillian is still asleep. Go in and wake her up >3

Zara: o.o;; -ears go back- Uh... listen I have things to do. So I better get back behind the bar... -gets up again-

Aurora: Oh well going by your theory if that makes me stop then a few more to your face should stop you from drinking! D<

Chelsea: ... Iunno... that's why I asked... I just... don't want to be brushed to the side after this... that's all...

Meri: ... -sniffs it a bit- Iunno... It might make me sick... o.o I've never had fruit before...

Tani: Ohh.. -tilts her head back a bit and closes her eyes- Y-You really should have... this is a whole new side I've seen of you Silver... <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 am

Vivian: o.o !! Hanson! That's not a good idea! D:

Drayna: -goes red and squirms a little- o//o N-no... no you can't... >///< G-get your hands off me! -hands glow a little and shoves him hard, sending him flying back into the wall-

Voldemort: >.> .... -looks him over and pulls out his wand- Give me your arm...

Bobby: o.o ... Scruff...? You in here...? -looks around a bit-

Lexi: -squirms a little in his arms- I don't... w-want to... |c Lemme go...

Violet: Oh... o-ok... how often can I come down to see Annette? Sad Can we talk about her staying with us?

Evan: Ssh sweetheart... we'll talk about all of that later, ok? We've got other things to focus on.

Lucy: D: -looks around a bit- ... Oh my goodness... look at all of this blood. How can one man do all of this damage...?

Fawn: D8 -immediately races over to him- Elle! >.< Oh god, is she breathing? Crying or Very sad Is she ok? Oh god little one why did you do that? -tears stream down her face-

Blade: >.< -hisses a little in pain as he does but stays unconscious- ... |c

William: o.o ... You... you're not? Really?

Harold: >.> ... -grins a bit and shuts the door behind him- Oh don't worry dearest... there's nothing you have I haven't seen before... <3

G: Shit... then... she's got to be very real. -reaches over and lightly touches her neck, looking it over- ... You're starting to bruise even...

Medli: S-sh... she's not gonna like it if we go in there... and interrupt her praying... Sad

Damien: But I'm so worried about her now... Sad I don't know if I can bear to wait...

Nikita: o.o !! -cries out in shock and pain- AH! >.< -bites her lip and holds onto him tighter, shivering a little- ...

Lucky: :/ ... -swishes his tail a bit- They really should stay and rest though...

Mewtwo: -looks down at her- .... Let's just go inside...

Missy: o.o !! -jumps a little and hides behind Annette-

Amber: D: Woah... how'd he do that...?

Gordon: D< !! ... You... you can't just... -looks down at Jude- Did you make copies of those like I told you to?

Adam: -smiles a bit- Heh... yeah I suppose so. I'm really glad I bumped into you... you're a good friend. X3 -hugs her tight-

???: >D Yeeeaaah! Let's get her! -races inside with the other kids-

Eldora: ... -giggles a bit- Heh... X3 Alone at last...

???: >.> Hey woah... |3 Didn't you hear them? They said we could grope you all we want. >3 -pushes her down onto the table and holds her there- Now you just hold still elf girl... <3 -pulls her skirt up- Mmn... I love that you don't wear panties. Heh...

Fox: -ignores them completely and looks over at Shawn's room- ... You reckon he's feeling any better yet? :/ I wanna check on him but he'll probably just yell at me again.

G: Fucking try it again Aurora! D< I dare you!

Baldor: How could I brush you to the side? X3 -laughs a little- I can't get my face out of your wonderful chest... <3

Drayna: o.o Oh well I don't want you getting sick. ... Wow I... ^^' I'm just... not very good for you...

Silver: Mmn... |3 I'm glad you like it babe... -leans down and kisses her chest, nibbling at the skin and leaving hickeys as he goes- <3

Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:41 am

Hanson: o.o !! -flies back and hits the wall hard- Argh... DX Y-You... you fucking bitch...

Spike: ... -pulls up his sleeve and gives his arm to him-

Chelsea: -looks into his room- How come you're not answering us? :/

Scruff: ... I just want to be left alone... |c

Isaac: Shh... see you don't get a choice... but soon you'll come to realise that you love it here... -kisses her cheek gently and places her onto the bed-

Christi: Come on now... let's go to the surface... -helps Violet up-

Mika: Lucy take him to our tent and put him to bed. He just needs some rest. -turns into her human form- I have to go and check on my people... Sad

Rayurn: Her breathing is slow... D: But she still seems alright so far... we have to go and help her. Come on. -heads off into the healers and places her onto a bed-

Xavier: ... You big idiot... -sighs and helps him into the healers- We're going to run out of beds soon... -helps him up onto a bed-

Eloisa: No... I know what she was trying to do... it's not your fault...

Jess: o.o;; ... -backs away slowly to get dress- H-Harold... please... I am not that kind of girl. Can you please leave...

Aurora: >_< -winces in pain- S-See? See I told you... |c

Link: Look it'll be alright... -slowly enters the temple- She won't be mad... I think you being here would make her a bit better... she really loves you...

Zelda: -in tears, kneeling and in a prayer- |c ...

Quinn: -rubs her ass gently and looks at her- You alright...?

Lily: I know they should but they aren't going to listen to me... if they don't feel comfortable I shouldn't force them... :/

Gardevoir: -smiles at him and heads inside- <Hey we're coming inside...> Very Happy

Jude: Yes I did D< And there is no way you can make us drop this case! -stands up-

???: >.>... You thinking what I'm thinking Annette?

Annette: |3 Yep... -transforms into her demon form with the lawyer- Right... you don't want to play the easy way... let's play the hard way >3

Jude: o.o;; W-What the fuck are you?!

Madeline: ... Yeah... -hugs him back- Yeah good friends...

Reynard: All alone... |3 So where will we go to first? -wraps his arms around her- <3

Zara: o.o!! S-Stop >///< I'm serious! I-I've had enough! -squirms a bit-

Alejandro: >/ Who cares. He needs to grow the hell up. And if he yells at you I'll get him. ... .__. This demon blood makes me so angry.

Aurora: -growls and slaps him again, harder- ... -backs away a bit, now looking worried-

Chelsea: I know but... A lot of guys have... But you know you're really nice... I've never been with someone like you... -strokes his hair gently-

Meri: We're different... so what? I think I'd get bored of someone who was exactly like me... -kisses her cheek- Besides they make you happy X3 I'll just enjoy that.

Tani: Oh... <3 -holds onto his hair a little- Y-You're making me feel so strange... I've never felt like this... P-Please go lower... <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Vivian: o.o;; ... Shit Drayna... D| You're not making things any better. -sighs a bit and goes over to help him up-

Drayna: -bites her lip and watches them carefully- ... Y-you know I can't help it anymore... >.< -tears up a bit-

Voldemort: ... -takes his arm and digs his wand in, transferring the dark mark over-

Bobby: :/ C'mon buddy... this isn't healthy...

Lexi: I-I... |c I'll never love it... >C -frowns a bit- Y-you're sick... -tries to sit up and move away from him, struggling a little- Ugh... >.<

Violet: Mkay... -looks back at the door- Can I see her before we leave? Sad Even if she isn't better yet? I wanna see her...

Evan: ... Oh sweetheart... we remembered while you were sleeping, it's your birthday coming up soon. We can get everything set up to have a nice little party back at our house...

Lucy: Sad Yeah alright.... give me a call if you need any help, I'll just keep an eye on him... -kisses her cheek gently- I love you. -heads back to their tent-

Fawn: >.< Oh god the poor little thing... h-help! Help, somebody, she's bleeding everywhere! Crying or Very sad

Deo: o.o; Xavier... what on earth happened here? We're gonna be completely full if anyone else comes in.

William: I'm sorry... Sad If I'd known what she had planned to do I would have listened to you... -goes over and sits on the edge of the bed- ... Did you... hear any of that?

Harold: Ssh now... I think this would be a good time to discuss the terms on which I let you stay....

G: Alright... hush, just calm down... -kisses the top of her head and gets up- I'll make a few phone calls, and speak to Vivian... see if there's anything that can be done... -yawns- =.= I wish it weren't so late though...

Medli: |c Mmn... -rests her head against his shoulder again-

Damien: Sad ... Oh Zelda... -ears droop a little and slowly goes over to her- I'm so sorry... -kneels down and wraps his arms around her, cuddling her close-

Nikita: -whimpers a little and nods- Mhmm... I-I'm fine... -bites her lip and looks steadily at the ground- ... Please, don't stop...

Mewtwo: -hesitantly follows her in, looking around everywhere- .... You'd better be right about this... -looks over at Lily and watches her carefully- >/ ....

Gordon: D8 !! -backs away into the wall- WHAT ON EARTH?! W-what are they?! >.<

Amber: O.O -shrieks in terror and quickly moves away from them, hiding behind jude- DX Oh god... oh god don't let them hurt me! >.< I'll do whatever you say from now on, I swear! -tears up a bit-

Adam: ... Hey... you sure you're ok? You've been down since last night for some reason... :/

Eldora: -giggles a bit and blushes- Whatever you want... <3 -leans up and kisses him gently- |3

???: >J Ssh. Just be quiet and enjoy it. Or scream... I couldn't care less. -slowly runs a hand up her inner thigh- Just start getting used to it... <3

Fox: o.o; ... Fuck... c: You're so fucking hot when you get angry like that... <3

G: >.< !! Ugh! -yelps a bit and holds the side of his face- ... Fuck you're really asking for it... >C

Baldor: Never? :/ But you're nice... deep down. You mean to tell me other guys could see that?

Drayna: Well what about something to make you happy? X3 I mean you're being all gentries to make me happy... but what can I do for you?

Silver: |3 Mmn... whatever you say.... <3 -starts to slowly undo her pants-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Hanson: -stands up- ... Right. Now you can get the fuck out of here... >/ Go on!

Spike: -looks it over then up at Voldemort- ... Thank you... my lord... -grins a bit-

Scruff: Look I just want to be left alone for a while is that too much of a problem? >/

Isaac: -sits down and lays down next to her- Awh come on now... why are you so angsty? |3 -plays with some of her hair-

Christi: Look she is tied up with ropes right now... she isn't safe to be around... :/

Mika: I love you too... Sad -sighs and heads into the tent-

Meri: Mmnn... D| -starts to wake up- Mummah...?

Xavier: Blade has attacked Vitali and Elle. We need a healer to tend to her and someone to check Blade over. I've healed him up but he is still unconscious. How is Vitali doing? Deo: o.o; Xavier... what on earth happened here? We're gonna be completely full if anyone else comes in.

Eloisa: ... A bit of it. Mostly her having the freak out... -moves over and cuddles up to him-

Jess: -goes into her dress pocket- Look whatever it is I do not like it... I will go and find somewhere else to stay...

Aurora: Sad -gets up and goes over to him- I'm sorry... She isn't going to stop bothering me until I take Baldor away from you... a-and I don't want that... You know I don't...

Zelda: |c ... -cuddles up to him- I got so upset with her... She must think I'm so horrible... I just wish things would go back to normal...

Quinn: ... -looks her over for moment and continues to spank her- You're a bad girl Nikita...

Lily: :/ Here... I got some food and healing products for you two ... Is there anything else I can do?

Jude: o.o;; ... -holds onto Amber a bit and just stares at them-

???: |3 Now this is what you're going to do... you're going to drop the charges and leave my clients alone. You got that?

Annette: If not we're going to come after both of you >3

Madeline: ... Yeah I'm fine. I'm not down... -looks at the ground-

Reynard: -kisses her back gently- Well... I think maybe I want to have that bit of alone time with you back in my apartment... <3

Zara: >///< F-Fox! Someone help me! Please! -continues to try and move away-

Alejandro: <.< ... This whole thing is turning you on against isn't it?

Aurora: ... W-Well what are you going to do about it? Nothing. -keeps backing away-

Chelsea: ... I guess I'm just a one night stand to them... then again the people I hang around with aren't exactly the greatest people in the world... Still. I shouldn't worry about them.

Meri: Well... uhh... Iunno exactly what I would want... ^^;; I mean the greatest thing ever is just being with a girl. That's a great achievement on my part...

Tani: -watches him and plays with some of his hair- Be careful with those fangs though... ;3 <3

Last edited by Saraberto on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Drayna: -straightens up- ... N-no... I'm staying for Vivian's sake... -bites her lip and watches him carefully- ...

Vivian: I really think it would be best if you just left... he'll just try the same thing again...

Voldemort: With your demonic abilities I'm sure you will have no trouble taking care of muggle borns... without being caught. I will send you out on a job... >.> Soon...

Bobby: o.o Hey we just wanted to check on you mate. Don't get mad at us.

Lexi: >/ -swats his hand away- Shut up... just.... l-let me go... >.< -tries to get up but obviously struggles- Ugh...

Violet: ... Mkay... Well, I suppose a party sounds nice... I didn't know my birthday was soon... -tries to smile-

Lucy: -takes him into the tent and gently sets him down on the bed- o.o Hm? O-oh... dear... n-no... I'm not your mother...

Deo: Shit there's not enough hands for all of them... someone get to that pup and help her! Quickly! -looks back at him- :/ Yeah... I've been working on Vitali a little bit he seems to be in a very critical condition. He's lost a lot of blood and there'll be permanent muscle damage. A broken bone or two... what concerns me the most is I think Blade shredded right through the wall of the stomach. The acids are on the wounds making it extremely difficult to heal him.

William: -cuddles her close- ... You know you mean the world to me... right?

Harold: Oh but you're already here... it's late now. Why don't you at least stay the night...? |3 -moves closer and pushes her against the poster of the bed-

G: This is her whole thing? To get Baldor out of here? -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- I'm not letting him go because of her tantrums...

Damien: Things are going to be normal again... -strokes her hair gently and kisses the top of her head- It just needs time... -moves her face to look up at him- .... She's a little rattled... but maybe you should speak to her...

Nikita: Mmn! >.< -whimpers a bit and holds in a cry of pain- Mmn! -bites her lip, finding it difficult to stifle- I... I know... I'm very bad... -eventually loses control and cries out at one strike- DX !! AH! -tears up a bit and starts to yelp with each blow- Ah! Ah... ow! -tears start to roll down her face-

Mewtwo: ... -slowly starts to ease up a little- No... -eyes glow and makes the supplies float over to them-

Gordon: D: ... J-Jude... drop the charges. It isn't worth out lives. >.< Drop the charges.

Adam: ... You know I'm not an idiot. I can tell something's upsetting you... :/

Eldora: -blushes more and tucks some hair behind her ear- Yeah...? I... I think we could do that... -smiles a bit and takes his hand- <3

???: >3 Here. I got her. -keeps her pinned to the table-

???: Admit it you little slut. >J You love it? -caresses her- Don't you? A slut like you has no choice but to love it... -runs his hand up further- You love it, say it bitch. You love having me inside you. -grins cruelly-

Fox: Very much... -bites her lip- You're so angry now that you've become a demon... <3

G: >C -growls darkly and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt and shoves her hard into the wall- Not gonna do anything?! -strikes her a few times- I've done enough of letting people just walk over me Aurora! -bashes her into the wall- I'm not gonna let you do it either! D<

Baldor: You shouldn't... not if they didn't see you for who you are... -leans up and kisses her gently- You're sweet and beautiful deep down... Smile

Drayna: Really? X3 Surely you've wanted something more out of life than to just meet a girl.

Silver: <w< Careful? You mean like this? ;3 -gently nips her just below her navel-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 am

Hanson: Go on now. You can visit her again when I have calmed down... <.< And you learn some fucking manners...

Spike: Not at all my lord... |J -bows slightly- So what can I do in the mean time...?

Scruff: Just piss off okay? >/ Fucking messed up gender bitch...

Chelsea: Hey don't you say that to her D<

Isaac: Oh come on now.. You can tell me anything... -plays with her scarf a little- |3 I'd like to get to know a little more about my new girls... before I have some fun <3

Christi: It sure is X3 You know we have celebrated it every day when you were go... -kisses the top of her head-

Meri: |c Mnn... W-Where am I ...?

Xavier: Shit. Alright I'll get to him and see what I can do. Get someone to keep an eye on Blade and get that girl away from Vitali. She's going to get in the way. -goes over to him-

Elle: -whines and looks up at Fawn- I-It hurts mummy >_< It hurts...

Eloisa: -nods slowly- Yes I do... and you mean everything to me... I just don't want someone taking you away from me again...

Jess: >_< N-No please! Please stop! -tries to push him away- I don't want this. Sad Why are you acting so cruel...?

Aurora: Well I don't want to take him away from his father. Besides where exactly would I go and still be able to take care of him... his place is here... But since I broke that promise she keeps haunting me... >_<

Zelda: -sniffles- |c Sh-She won't want to listen to me... she came in and was so freaked out... -looks away- I just wish I could tell her how I care about her... and just for her to listen to me...

Quinn: o.o;; -stops- Shit Nikita D: You're crying... -sits her up- Oh look at your face. You really didn't like that... Sad

Lily: Alright... :/ You know if you always need some help we will be there to support you.

Gardevoir: <Thank you Lily... You've always been a good friend...> Smile

Jude: Alright alright! Fine! Drop them! >_<

???: -turns back to normal- |3 Good. Now you better not bother my clients again. Otherwise we might have a problem.

Madeline: It's nothing really... I know you're not an idiot...

Reynard: ^///^ Great... <3 -heads back to the apartment- I really am so happy that you're back... You know I got scared that that guy was going to come back...

Zara: -shakes her head- No! >_< No I don't!

Alejandro: Yeah? |3 -leans in and kisses her neck gently- It's because I look so rough and that right...? And I know you like that. <3

Aurora: >_< -yelps in pain, bruises starting to appear on her face- Ugh... D| S-stop! Please stop!

Chelsea: -kisses him back gently- ... Heh... I guess you really are the prince that comes and sweeps the poor girl off her feet... <3

Meri: ^^;; Nah... This is what I've really wanted... I mean I got my own home and everything... I just want to be with someone nice...

Tani: Mmn... <3 Silver... you're making me all tingly. Oh how are you doing this...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 am

Drayna: -growls darkly- You humans.... >C You're the same as the others. -teleports away-

Vivian: -rubs her forehead- You... you can't be like that to her. She's so hurt and so sensitive. She could have killed you...

Voldemort: >.> Take a moment to look around I suppose... and get acquainted with the others...

Bobby: .... F-fuck Scruff... we were only trying to help. >.< Fuck... -turns and walks out-

Lexi: o.o !! Hey! D< Don't fucking touch it! -slaps his hands away and holds her scarf close-

Violet: Really...? Smile

Evan: Oh of course... we'd never forget it... -tucks some hair behind her ear- Why don't you take us back up there sweetheart?

Violet: Alright... -teleports back to their place- .... -looks around a bit- Is... is this it...?

Lucy: Oh uhm... you're at the Nookmi tribe. You hit your head on the tree and passed out... just try and relax. :/

Fawn: Crying or Very sad Oh little one... -goes over and holds onto her hand- I've got you sweetheart... Sad I know it hurts... -gently kisses her hand- >.< I-It's gonna be ok...

Deo: -goes over to Vitali's bed and takes Honiahaka by the arms- Come on... he's going to need a lot of work and you can't be here.

William: -rests his forehead against hers and strokes her cheek- I'm never leaving you... never... <3

Harold: -holds her in place- Because... I haven't had the best luck with girls like you lately... >/ My wife has left me and all I have are these useless servants... I'm sure you'll make much better company. >J -reaches down and pulls off her towel, tossing it to the side- ... Mmn... So beautiful... -runs a hand down her side- <3

G: Hey calm down... calm down we'll figure it out. Our network here is very broad, I'm sure somewhere I can get in contact with someone who's an expert in these matters.

Medli: -holds onto Link and watches her carefully- ...

Damien: Sweetheart I know you want her to love you like she did before... but it's not something that's going to happen instantly. If there were a way for me to make it happen, I'd make it happen for you... but... it's just a trust thing and it requires patience... Sad

Nikita: >.< -keeps crying and holds onto him tight as she sits up- No... n-no I'm fine... -buries her face in his chest- I have to be strong... I have to be... -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes- ... I... I am strong... -slowly looks up at him- Crying or Very sad Aren't I...?

Mewtwo: -swishes his tail- ... Why are you like this...?

Gordon: Fine! Fine just take your clients and go! >.<

Missy: -whimpers a little and holds onto Annette's arm- ... That was so scary... >_<;

Adam: Please tell me... you've done so much to help me out. Sad I'd like to be able to do something for you...

Eldora: ... Yeah... yeah me too... I'm not sure what I would have done if he'd come back...

???: >3 Well you better learn to love it then. Cause it's all you're good for around here. -laughs a bit-

Fox: Ohh.... -ears flatten and tilts her head back- Y-yes sir... |3 I really do... I'm still sore from last time... <3

G: Why should I? D< You should have listened before! -pulls her head back by her hair- >C You're gonna listen to me from now on... got it?

Baldor: X3 -laughs a bit- You don't have a problem with fairytales... do you?

Drayna: -plays with some of his hair and smiles faintly- Am I nice enough for you...? Smile

Silver: Suppose it's just being a vampire. |3 M'glad you like it babe.... -starts to lightly trail kisses down lower- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:47 am

Hanson: I don't care alright? If you're going to have friends here they are to respect me as much as they respect you >/ Got that?

Spike: -nods- Thank you my lord... -walks away and heads up to the rooms-

Chelsea: D: Oh Bobby please don't be upset... Sad -follows her- He is just upset... he doesn't mean it...

Isaac: <.< ... Oh... I found a little weak spot... Tell me... why is that so special? -plays with some of her hair- |3

Christi: This is it... Still the same old house... Do you remember some of it...?

Meri: Oh... -sighs a bit- I really am sorry... that I make you feel uncomfortable and that...

Rayurn: You'll get fixed up little one... Sad Don't worry... .

Elle: -sniffles a little- |c I feel weird... I feel weird in my body...
Honiahaka: >.< N-No! -squirms a bit- I have to stay with him. I promised that I would stay with him.

Eloisa: -smiles faintly and places a hand on his- Good... because life wouldn't be worth living without you in my life... <3

Jess: And you can see why you don't have the best luck! >_< -moves his hand away and tries to cover herself up- Leave me alone!

Aurora: Sad Thank you... she always seems to not do anything when you're around... So I feel safer...

Zelda: Sad -sighs- I understand.... -gets up and holds onto him- W-Where is she...?

Quinn: You are strong... but you seem so upset when this happens... Sad Look don't worry... I'll stop. -kisses her forehead- It's alright...

Lily: What? Being nice? ... Iunno. I guess I always have a special bond with Pokemon. My kind can actually talk to them... so I listen... Pokemon have feelings too... and they should be respected just like humans are...

Annette: -turns back to her human form and kisses the top of her head- I really am sorry. But I guess the scaring technique worked... Come on. -heads out of the room with Missy and the lawyer-

Jude: o.o;; ... Fuck what is that Gordan?

Madeline: ... I got... I got hurt... I really like you but you said you're not wanting to start something... and that's fine... |c

Reynard: -goes into the building and heads up the stairs- Well for certain he wouldn't be touching you again... Trust me. Here you just sit down on the bed. I just have to go to the bathroom.

Zara: >/ I am not! -spits in his face- Let me go before I make you suffer! D<

Alejandro: |3 Heh... I'm glad I can be the one to pleasure my girl... <3 -leans in and kisses her gently- You know we have to start on those wedding plans...

Aurora: >_< Ngh... -quickly nods- Please just let me go... Sad

Chelsea: X3 Not one bit... -kisses him again gently- I really could just stay here all day... <3

Meri: X3 Babe you're my dream girl. -leans down and kisses her gently- <3

Tani: Mmn... -arches her back a little- Oh <3

Laetri: -is pressed up against the door with the other pups- ... -frowns a bit- <I wonder what they're doing in there...>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:35 am

Vivian: -opens her mouth to argue, but stops herself- ... Yes Hanson... just... just please don't advance on her like that again...

Voldemort: >.> -watches him leave- ...

Bobby: Y-yeah... I know... -wipes her eyes- I'm not upset, I just thought it'd be best i-if we left him alone...

Lexi: >C I'm not telling you anything! Stop touching me or I'll break your fucking hand!

Violet: -looks amazed- Y-yes... -starts to tear up- I think so... -looks up at some photos on the wall- ... Is... t-that me...?

Lucy: -rubs the back of her head and looks away- I... It's ok... are you feeling better? :/

Fawn: Sad Weird how sweetie? -gently strokes her hair- What do you mean?

Deo: Don't be difficult, he's in a critical condition and you need to do what's best for him. -pulls her outside- Please, just wait out here until we call for you.

Vitali: |c -ears perk and tries weakly to lift his head- H-honiah...

William: ^^' I am... a little worried about something though.

Harold: Ssh now. Don't make me punish you. -takes her hands and holds them above her head- |3 Just relax my dear... -leans in and kisses her cheek- <3

G: Do you think you'll be able to go back to sleep? -gently strokes her cheek and holds her close-

Damien: -motions to Link- Just over there... she's with Link.

Medli: -shrinks down a little in his arms- Sad ...

Nikita: -wraps her arms around him and cries into his shoulder- >.< It hurts... I-I'm sorry Quinn... I'm so sorry...

Mewtwo: You are... different. -slowly steps closer and looks her over- You must be a different creature...

Silvia: -heads back to the house looking pouty- >:T I can't believe I didn't catch anything... I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Hmph.

Missy: -follows her out- P-please don't ever do that again... you almost gave me a heart attack just looking at you... Sad

Gordon: o.o; I have... no idea...

Amber: Sad T-they're demons... Annette scared me into being on her side before... >.<

Adam: o.o ... What? Me...? But... you've only known me for like a day. D:

Eldora: -giggles a bit- Alright... I'll just be waiting on the bed then... ^//^ -heads in and sits down on the edge of the bed- .... >w> -pulls up the hem of her dress to show her legs and fluffs her hair a bit- Hehe... >w<

???: >.< !! Ugh! You fucking bitch! -wipes his eyes- D< What the fuck's gotten into you!? -punches her hard in the jaw-

Fox: Oh yeah. Smile We can go up to the surface now and find a really nice place to do it-- o.o !! Oi! D< Demon! What the hell do you think you're doing! You can't injure the barmaid!

G: >/ -throws her to the ground- ... Last time I ever let anyone walk all over me... just go do your fucking homework.

Baldor: Mmn... |3 That would be nice... ^^' Though I'll admit it's a little chilly without any of our clothes.

Drayna: Mmn... -kisses him back and wraps her arms around him- ^///^ Heh... I'm really your dream girl?

Silver: -kisses her gently- |3 Mmn... you like that babe? <3 -holds onto her- You taste so good...

Ikbi: >.> <Doesn't sound like much... just mating.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am

Hanson: <.<... Whatever.

Spike: -enters the room- >.>... Hope I'm not disturbing anyone... But I'm the new death eater around here |3

Chelsea: Sad Oh babe... -wipes her eyes gently- Shh... Please don't cry...

Isaac: >/ -smacks her hard across the face- Shut it! You're here to stay. You think you can break my hand? Well I can break your neck.... and I can destroy you... unless you are good...

Christi: X3 That's you... you were such a beautiful baby... and this is when you had your third birthday... oh and this is when you got your first dress... Smile

Meri: A bit... D| I just have a massive headache... hey where is the other one...?

Elle: M-My arms and legs... >_< They feel all weird... I can't move them mummy... they only move a little but not much...

Honiahaka: No! I want to be with him >_< Please! I should be allowed to stay in there! -tears fall down her cheeks-

Eloisa: o.o... What is it? -squeezes his hand gently-

Jess: -flinches a little as he kisses her- I-I really don't want this sir... Look I'll give you money or something else... Just not this...

Aurora: I don't think I can... After that experience I'm wide awake...

Zelda: ... -looks her over- Sweetheart I'm sorry I yelled at you... I didn't mean to... Sad I'm just so mad with myself at the moment...

Quinn: Don't be... you have nothing to be sorry about... -strokes her hair gently- I'm sorry I hurt you...

Lily: Yes I am... I'm a mix really ^^;; o.o;; ... Uhh hey Silvia... -looks at them- Alright you two in the back room now. If Silvia sees you she'll freak out. In a happy crazy way.

Annette: I won't babe... but now we can go back home and start the move. And hopefully they won't bother us again...

Jude: ... Why didn't you say anything before? Then you wouldn't have been scared to death.

Madeline: ... -rubs her arm- I've seen you walk by and that a few times... and I've known you when our schools have seen each other... I've noticed you for a while Adam... just never had the courage to come up and say hi... |c

Shawn: -standing in the corner- ... Heh... you're still so cute...

Alejandro: D< Hey! -goes over and pushes them away, helping up Zara- You have the right to grope them but you're not allowed to punch them! What's the matter with you?!

Zara: >_< -holds her now sore jaw and bleeding lip- ...

Aurora: ... -shakily gets up- >_< -wipes her eyes and walks away from him-

Chelsea: X3 -laughs a little- Come on... let's put our clothes back on then mister chilly. -sits up-

Meri: Well yeah... -rests her forehead gently against hers- You're so perfect... I can't imagine having anyone else...<3

Tani: -kisses him back and wraps her arms around him- |3 Mmn... I love it sweetheart... -moves her hands down, playing with the edge of his pants- But i want to see more... <3

Laetri: <Yeah but dad sucks at mating... this sounds... better> o.o;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next