Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:34 am

???: And that girl he was with... Did you see those tattoos? 

Chelsea: -strokes her hair gently and cuddles her gently- Like i said... We'd be lost without watch other... -kisses her forehead gently- <3 

Spike: ... -sighs and thinks for a moment- Look... Maybe i can find a way to keep you down in hell without killing you... 

----------------------------------------------

???: -sighs and looks down- Yes sir... |c 

Jason: Few gunshots to the chest... -lifts up his shirt- I was in a robbery... :/ 

Elle: -looks up- A bit better... I can move my arms a bit more... 

Grace: -scoops up the still sleeping Marianna- Did you sleep alright dear...? 

Shea: -sighs and stays cuddled up to him- Thank you so much... <3  

Mapiya: >/ ill put you down when you say you will leave them alone and mean it. 

Alejandro: Yeah but don't you think he feels crap about that? :/ 

Eloisa: Mmn... -goes over and starts opening up the curtains- 

Wilkins: >.> Thank you... -goes over to the stairs- Such a big place for you... I hear you live by yourself... 

Aurora: >/ Fucking bitch. -quickly heads upstairs- 

Scruff: o.o... Alright alright... -goes over and unties him- Enjoy your Sevvy >.> 

Zelda: ... |c -sighs and heads back to the castle- 

Elle: -pulls her wand out and digs the end of it in his neck- I only need to say two words to kill you >/You lay a hand on me and ill say them...

Lily: D: Shit would you calm down alright?! 

Gardevoir: ... -nods- It feels like how i felt around Quinn... 

Quinn: I stay because i love you! I treat you like a proper person and i wish you would do the same thing! 

Derek: Mnn I don't know... >3 -leans down and nips at his neck again- I think I might have to take a bite from you... <3 

Jude: -looks over at the bench- ... -whispers- There she is... And she is alone too. 

Madeline: o.o;; Oh my... ^^;; sorry... I shouldn't have asked... 

Zara: ... -sighs and moves back over to her- I just can't get away from you... -.- 

Celestia: After what your boy did to me I should send you over tied up without your clothes... >/ 

Aurora: ... -wipes her eyes a bit- Thanks mum... You don't know how much that means to me to hear that... 

Chelsea: Well you know you should learn how to be in charge more... After seeing this side of you, you would be excellent at dominating... <3  

Meri: Really...? :/ Are you sure... I mean I just don't want your mother to get mad at you... 

Balto: It shouldn't be too hard. Tani said you just have to listen to the sounds of them mating... 

Laetri: -watches them leave- ... He didn't even say goodbye to me... Sad 

Tani: -walks out with him, tears rolling down her cheeks- |c ... 

Elle: >/ i don't get tired that easy... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:04 am

???: I did. She looked like she was a part of some horrible street gang. o.o ... You don't think that's what she's dragged him into, do you?

Bobby: We would... -wraps her arms around her- ... You really are the best thing that's ever happened to me... I love you so much. <3

Vivian: Sad N-no... no my father would come after me... he would hurt me so much if I tried to leave... >.<

???: >/ And that's another thing. You don't speak or give eye contact unless you're instructed to do so. -folds his arms and looks her over- ... You're a pet.

Lexi: Sad ... -looks them over- That must have really hurt...

Deo: Oh good, good... I can see with how you're holding onto your friend there. -takes her hand and gently makes it into a fist- Just let me know if anything hurts. -glances down at Kanti-

Kanti: ... -looks away and hides his face-

Deo: ... Hey you look pretty familiar kid. :/ You from the clubs?

Blade: -looks up at her- ... I slept fine. -stretches and shakes his fur a bit, yawning again- =.=

Tyrel: -licks her cheek gently- Hey it's alright... let's just go find something to eat now.

Bruno: D< It's none of your fucking business bitch!

Fox: He can go ahead and feel crap but it's not that difficult to pay a few bucks for a demon hooker.

William: You sleep better after I got you off the couch? -starts to eat-

Harold: >.> ... -follows him- Yes... I do now. It's just me and my servants here since my wife left...

Silvia: Very Happy Yeah! >:T You got nothing on this! -races over and helps him up-

Snape: Ugh... |c -leans against her for support- S-silvia...

Silvia: |3 No need to thank me Sevvy. >:T It's just what I do.

Medli: o.o ... -slowly steps back inside and watches her leave- ... Mister Link...? D: -races inside to find him-

Slate: >.> -watches her carefully- ... Hey... you're the one that started all of this drama. I'm just defending myself.

Parker: Hey hey... D: C'mon now Elle. There's no need for that. -pulls her away from him-

Mewtwo: ... The way for felt for your human master? -frowns a little-

Nikita: D< Hey at no point did I ever need you! I could get by just fine on my own, I was doing you a fucking favour! You needed to be dominated!

Anudor: Ahh... -ears flatten and tilts his head back- |3 Oh no... you've really got me now. I don't know what I'll do against a big scary vampire like you... <3

Gordon: ... -nods- Good. There's some rope in my car, go get it and I'll weaken her. -walks over to her-

Missy: -blushes and looks away- S-sorry... I... this isn't making me look very good...

???: |3 Oh I knew you couldn't resist me love. -pulls her into her lap- ;3 I had no idea you worked here as well... <3

Eldora: D8 N-no... no, oh god please... >__<

Kali: |3 You know what, let's do that. Elf boy, hold her down and strip her.

Madame: -squeezes her hand gently- You're a good girl Aurora... -sighs a bit and shuts her eyes- I need some rest...

Baldor: -sits up a bit and pushes some hair behind his ear- You think I would be? o.o But I'd have no idea how.

Drayna: -shrugs- My mother is always mad at me... I can handle that much.

Darunia: ... -ears perk- Yep. I remember now. -heads over to their treehouse-

G: I know Laetri... but you have to understand. For some reason he's decided to make himself a vampire... and his body doesn't know how to deal with all that extra power yet. He can't control this at the moment...

Silver: >.> -glances down at her- ... Stop crying.

Vlad: Oh good... >J This will be fun then. Now come here... -steps closer again-
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 am

???: o.o God I hope not... That's another thing I don't want to try and fix D|

Chelsea: I love you too... -runs a hand gently down her body- And i don't care what others say... You're so beautiful... <3 

Spike: Look you would be protected... And hopefully we can try and make sure he doesn't have the ability to come down and see you... 

???: Yes sir... -stays looking at the ground- |c 

Jason: Yeah... It doesn't really hurt now. -fixes his shirt- I guess the one thing thats positive down here is that i don't have to grow up... 

Elle: Yeah... We're going to take him i with us... ^_^

Honiahaka: ... -yawns and slowly stretches a bit- =^= ... 

Grace: Thats good. Xavier just had to go to the healing tent in the forest tribe this morning... Would you like anything? 

Shea: ... Yeah of course... Although i gotta admit, i rather skip out on breakfast and stay like this. -smiles a bit-

Mapiya: <.< Well im not letting go with that attitude.

Alejandro: <.< Do you know how much one of those hookers cost? Its a lot. 

Eloisa: ... I guess so... -looks out the window- So what will we be doing today? 

Wilkins: -starts to look around- Sorry to hear that... I guess sometimes you would want some  company... >.> ...

Aurora: -quickly goes over- Enough praising yourself. We have to get going back to HQ. -helps support Snape as well- 

Link: -fixes up his gear and putting his hat on- ... -ear flicks and sighs a bit- |c ... 

Elle: >/ -pulls away from Parker and moves back to Slate- You act like you don't give too stuffs about us... I'm glad mum found a proper guy. -spits at him- You deserve to be back in the club and rot to death... -walks outside- >C 

Gardevoir: .. Yeah but it's better... It feels right... 

Quinn: -growls and slaps her hard across the face- D< You fucking bitch! 

Derek: -grins a bit and lean in, biting down hard into his neck- Mmn... <3 -starts to suck away some blood- 

Jude: -nods and walks back to the car- 

Annette: -looks at him- >/ what do you want? 

Madeline: Hey its okay :/ Just calm down... 

Zara: Ugh... It was just for a short time... -squirms a bit- 

Reynard: -eyed glow purple- Yes master... -moves over to Eldora and pulls off her dress- 

Aurora: Alright... -kisses her forehead- You just rest... I love you mum... 

Chelsea: Look I know the first time is a bit awkward... But you just go with it... And it feels good... -sits up and plays with his hair gently- We can leave it for a bit... -smiles faintly- I think after all this sex I just want to relax X3 

Meri: Yeah well if she tries anything i will protect you... :/ 

Dark: |3 Now see that? Afternoon sex is always so much fun. -cuddles Kihja- <3

Laetri: Yeah.. Lets just hurry and help him before abything else happens...  

Tani: |c I can't help it... Im leaving my baby boy... 

Elle: -backs away again- Leave me alone! >.< -trembles a bit- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 am

???: D| -sighs- That boy is so troubled... -runs a hand through her hair- This is why I didn't want him in our house.

Bobby: -watches her hand and frowns a bit- I dunno Chels... my body's not the same as yours... -gently runs a hand over her chest- You're so natural... you don't have scars or anything like that. Not like mine... I'm like something you'd find in Frankenstein's lab...

Vivian: |c He'd have the ability. My father's the best... he can do anything...

???: |3 Good girl... -strokes her hair- You'll be such a pretty little pet. Let me go and get you a collar. -goes over to a set of drawers and starts to go through it- You may go into the kitchen and start preparing me something now.

Lexi: ... I don't get why kids say they don't wanna grow up... I do. -frowns a bit- Grown ups are stronger... they can do whatever they want. Kids like us can't do anything if an adult... w-wants something from us...

Deo: ... Well good. It's important you have a proper home. -cleans up some dried blood from Elle's stitches- You're looking good kiddo. I think if your dad can carry you you'll be able to go home and rest up there.

Vitali: -still asleep, his face buried in her fur- |3 ...

Blade: ... -shakes his head- I'm going hunting. -walks past her and heads outside-

Tyrel: What... just sit here in the woods together? Smile That doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Bruno: D< -snarls viciously and tries to reach around and bite her-

Fox: <.< How would I know what a hooker costs? Whatever, it's not my problem. He can be lonely and celibate and miserable if that's what he wants.

William: Well, how about we do what I promised you? -gets up and kisses her cheek- We can go out and get you that horse. Smile

Harold: >.> That would be nice... but I don't get a lot of visitors any more.

Silvia: <.< You guys tell Vivian to leave us alone now. -teleports back-

Snape: ... -looks up at Aurora- B-bellamound... -looks her over for a moment and shuts his eyes, passing out- |c Mmn...

Medli: -looks around and tries to find him- Mister Link? D: .... -ears droop and sighs a bit- |c

Slate: >.> Don't flatter yourself dear. I really don't give two shits about you.

Misfit: Shit... D| -runs a hand through his hair and follows her out- Elle c'mon... -holds onto her hand- Calm down. :/

Parker: -watches them leave- :/ ... I wish she wasn't like that... I know the fight club was a bad place for her and her mother but she's gotta understand it was equally as hard on the men... and he rightly wouldn't want to have much to do with anything that reminds him of that experience...

Mewtwo: How can you compare me to someone who treated you like they did...? I would never...

Nikita: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock and stumbles back- .... -stares at him for a moment and tears up- You... y-you hit me... you've never hit me...

Anudor: Ah! Oh Mihan.... -holds onto him and starts to go limp- Ohh... <3

Gordon: Do you remember me Annette? -pulls the cross out of his pocket- .... Don't move alright. >/

Missy: Sad I... I'm sorry I just...

Adam: >/ Spit it out.

Missy: >.<; -whimpers a bit- I'm sorry... I-I never thought I'd have this opportunity.... I'm so nervous to finally see my baby again... Crying or Very sad

Fox: -ear flicks and looks over at them- Look there she is. Why don't you go get her and I'll tell whoever's running the place that she's quit.

???: |3 -runs a hand down her side- What's the matter? Nervous?

Eldora: o.o !! Reynard! >.< -tears run down her face- Reynard please! S-snap out of it!

Kali: >w> Awh... isn't she a pretty little thing Mihan? -conjures some red ribbon in her hands- Hold her down. I think I'll send her to him giftwrapped. >3

Madame: Mmn... -murmurs a little and drifts off to sleep-

G: -steps back in- Well I'm done with-- ... Oh she's asleep. :/

Baldor: Y-yeah... ^^; I gotta admit I'm kinda tired...

Drayna: Thanks... -smiles weakly and cuddles up to him- That really means a lot... <3

Kihja: |3 Oh I really should listen to you more often... -rests his head against Dark's chest- <3

Darunia: -comes up to the treehouse and scratches at the door- Dark! Kihja! Open up!

G: -sets him down gently- Why don't you go talk to some of your family and let them know while I go get some help? As much as I don't want top see her, your sister should know about this. -tries to think- ... <Nightshade?>

Silver: It was his choice to stay.

Vlad: Ssh... >J -pins her against a tree and pulls her dress up- I'm sure you'll love it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 am

???: I know I know... Look in the mean time now we should just rest and try to enjoy this place... :/ 

Chelsea: You know those scars will heal up more... But i still think your beautiful... -leans in and gently kisses her neck- <3  

Spike: Sad ... -sighs and hugs he gently- Im sorry kid... -thinks for a moment- ... Maybe I can try to bring Scruff back up... 

???: ... -sighs- Yes sir... Sad -tears up and crawls her way into the kitchen-  >.< I want to go home...

Jason: ... I don't want to grow up and end up like those adults... We can do stuff you know... We just gotta be really strong.  

Elle: Really? Yes! I miss my old bed >w<

Rayurn: Well I'll need some help Deo. My arm is still pretty bad :/

Honiahaka: -looks him over and smiles a bit- X3 -licks his cheek gently- Rise and shine sleepy head... <3

Grace: :/ Alright... -sighs a bit-

Tess: -walking toward the forest, sniffing the air a bit- 

Shea: -smiles faintly and stays close to him- Yeah ... -sighs happily and closes her eyes- <3 

Mapiya: <.< Cute... -goes over into his tent and puts him down- Now stay >/ 

Alejandro: D| You can never be understanding can you? 

Eloisa: ... -looks up and smiles a bit- Really...? Id like that.. Smile 

Wilkins: -looks through some rooms- I see <.< ... -stops in front of the bedroom- What room is this?  

Aurora: Shit... Silvia take him to the infirmary... L see him soon. I just have to see Giovanni and Baldor first. They must be worried... 

Zelda: -walks over and looks her over- Sweetheart? Sad Look your father and Link got into a bit of a fight... 

Lily: ... Im just... Going to go into the kitchen... -walks away- 

Elle: No. >C i cant calm down. I cant believe anyone would act like that. 

Aurora: Yes but when someone like that shrugs and talks like that, i'd be quite mad myself... :/ especially if you want to get to know your father...

Gardevoir: No i mean... Those times where he has nice to me... And kind to me... I know this is better... But i have this feeling that is like how the humans say... "butterflies in my stomach". 

Quinn: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Nikita I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that... You just really got me mad ... 

Derek: Mmmn... You still have the best blood in the world... <3 -licks away some of it- 

Annette: o.o!! D< -gets up and hisses, spreading her wings out- You better fucking put that away... -backs off 

Madeline: Hey its okay.... :/ We understand. There is no need to get upset...  

Alejandro: ill go talk with them  <.< If you went you would've been turned into a stripper... -goes over to the boss-

Zara: >///< No. I just don't like being touched by a great beast like you. 

Celestia: He will  never snap out of it dear... He'll be under our control forever... >3 

Reynard: -takes the ribbon and starts to tie her up- ...

Aurora: Yeah... She is very tired... Maybe when she wakes up you can see her again... :/ 

Chelsea: Well let us rest... -lays down and sighs a bit- I don't think I could be any happier right now |3 

Meri: -smiles a little and kisses the top of her head- Hey I'd do anything for you... <3 

Dark: o.o ... Darunia? -gets up and puts his pants on- We're coming! ... Shit I wonder what's going on... 

Laetri: Mkay... |c

Nightshade: o.o -ear flicks- <Giovanni...? Whats the matter?> 

Tani: but ill still miss him... |c i just cant believe you talked to him like that... 

Elle: >.< N-No! -tears up- Don't do this... -squirms- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 am

???: Yes I suppose... it is a very nice hotel. -holds onto his arm and sighs a little-

Bobby: Mmn... -tilts her head back a bit and shuts her eyes- Y-yeah... I guess...

Vivian: Sad You could? ... But... |c No I couldn't... he hates it here. I just want him to be happy with his friends. Bringing him back would be selfish. But... maybe, do you think you could go and find someone else for me? Sad

???: <.< ... Enough. >/ I don't want to hear you complain. This is your home. -picks up a collar and follows her in- And I told you already... >C Not to speak unless spoken to.

Lexi: ... I tried to be strong...

Deo: Oh of course. :/ Not a problem... show me your hand? -carefully takes it and looks it over- Have the stitches wept at all?

Vitali: =^= -ears perk and slowly lifts his head- Mmn? -yawns and stretches- Oh... it's morning...

Vivian: -sits up and rubs her eyes, starting to wake- =^=

Blade: -growls a bit and heads through the forest, not noticing her- .... >C -crouches down, seeing a deer and slowly crawls closer-

Tyrel: .... -smiles a bit and nuzzles her gently- Alright... <3

Bruno: -snarls viciously and backs away- D< You can't always watch me.

Fox: -starts to wipe some tables- >.> Suppose not.

William: X3 There we go... there's that lovely smile. -cuddles her gently- And we can take a look around town... figure out where we want our wedding and that. -kisses her cheek- <3

Harold: <.< ... Just a closet. There are some bedrooms just up the hall here if you wanted to search those as well.

Silvia: >:T -salutes- Sure thing! -helps him down to the infirmary-

Medli: o.o;; -ears flatten and looks up at her- ... O-oh... I... I heard the yelling... I... wanted to see if he was ok.... -swallows nervously and takes a step back-

Slate: ... -watches her leave and gets up, following her in and shutting the door- Hey. :/ You alright?

Misfit: I know I know... but you seriously didn't expect him to be any better, did you...? Sad You almost look surprised...

Parker: Well... I suppose that would hurt her. :/ I didn't know she wanted that, she always struck me as someone who really didn't want anything to do with him...

Mewtwo: -looks a little confused- ... Butterflies...?

Nikita: .... -rubs her cheek and sniffles a bit- I... >.< I'm sorry... I'll stop...

Anudor: |3 Mmn... h-heh... -ears droop a little- My head is spinning... <3

Gordon: Or what? >/ You wouldn't be able to do anything Annette. -moves closer and holds it out-

Adam: -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- Alright calm down, just stop crying ok? This is ridiculous.

Missy: -shakily wipes her eyes- I-I'm sorry... Sad

Fox: X3 Right... thanks babe. -heads over to them and pulls Zara off her lap- Hey kiddo, we're getting you out of here.

???: >.> -looks over at Alejandro- ... Can I help you?

Kali: >3 Thanks for bringing him to us though. He'll make a great little man servant.

Eldora: -tears run down her face and struggles- >.<; Reynard stop! S-stop please!

Kali: -laughs a bit and walks over once she's tied- Good job... >3 Now take her to Shawn.

G: Yeah I suppose so. :/ -sits down with her- So did she say much while I was gone?

Baldor: X3 Really? -kisses her cheek- I have that much of an effect on you?

Drayna: -blushes a bit- You're the best... <3 Well... if you like, I can take you there now... Smile

Kihja: o.o I dunno, I guess Tani will tell us. -follows him out- ... Oh... it's just you guys? D: Hey what's going on, where's Tani?

Seth: -looks over at her- .... Something wrong Mihan? :/

G: <I need a favour... something's very wrong with Silver and he's hurting his family. We need help figuring out how to get him back to the way he was.>

Silver: -frowns a bit- Enough of this Tani. >/ This isn't my fault, I'm just doing what we all knew what was best for you guys.

Vlad: What's this? >J You were so strong before Elle... -leans in and kisses her neck- This is so pathetic... -bites down hard- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 am

???: -kisses the top of her head and heads off to a room- like I said, you deserve it... <3 

Chelsea: -stops an just closes her eyes- Your skin soft and nice... -sighs- It feels magical when I touch it... <3 

Spike: Yeah sure... Who do you want? :/ 

???: o.o... Y-Yes sir... Can I stand up to cook your food now...?

Jason: :/ Hey come on now... Lets go and get you back to the orphanage. And hopefully you won't come back to this horrible place...

Elle: I don't think so...

Rayurn: She really seems to be doing alright... :/ 

Honiahaka: Yep... Did you sleep okay? 

Grace: X3 Morning Vivian dear... -kisses her forehead gently- 

Tess: -doesn't notice him but sees the same deer- ... -slowly crawls closer to it- 

Shea: Heh... ^///^ You're tickling me a bit... <3 

Mapiya: >/ You know what? -folds her arms- Challenge accepted 

Eloisa: X3 -sighs and hugs him gently- You really are the best ... <3 ... I'm sorry I got upset last night...

Wilkins: Well sorry sir i have to check every single one. 

Aurora: ... -sighs and quickly heads off to where Baldor and Giovanni is- i'm back! 

Zelda: ... You... Really think that Link is a better parent...? Sad 

Lily: Yeah I just... I know you're not caring about you pups and that but Elle is an alright kid... :/ You should've been a bit more respectful.. 

Elle: ... I just was expecting something different... |c But I don't know why I care... I have a great dad already... I don't need him... 

Aurora: Well Elle is strange. I guess she just wants him to understand that she is there and wants some respect... :/ -sighs- 

Gardevoir: It's a type of creature... X3 Sorry for confusing you... 

Quinn: Oh Nikita don't cry... Sad -goes over and wipes her eyes- I am sorry...

Derek: >w> Mmn... Well I don't know if you'll be able to handle some rough sex... |3 -plays with his braid gently- 

Annette: Ive handled crosses before... One doesn't bring me down... >C -backs away more-

Madeline: :/ Here ... -gets up and hands her some tissues- Just calm down and dry your eyes... 

Zara: o.o... -hugs her- Thank you so much T^T 

Alejandro: Yeah my friend is quitting >.> Zara her name is. So we're just going to leave now. 

Reynard: -nods and puts Eldora over his shoulder, walking off to the training grounds- 

Aurora: ... She wouldn't mind me being a teacher at Hogwarts... 

Chelsea: X3 You really do...-cuddles up to him- ... nothing really can spoil this... 

Meri: X3 Id like that... Im sure its really beautiful... 

Balto: ... Something bad has happened. He has abandoned Laetri and taken Tani to Team Rocket... 

Nightshade: <Oh dear... Alright we'll come over> -stands up- Something is wrong with Silver Sad Laetri and Tani are getting hurt... Giovanni wants us over at the cafe... Alassëa sweetie we're going to see Laetri! 

Lily: -teleports into the house- D: Laetri... -scoops him up- I'm sorry little guy... Sad 

Tani: I know you are but you just pushed him to the side... Like he was nothing... Sad Won't you miss him? 

Elle: Ah! DX ... Ahh... No... |c -keeps trying to pull away but slowly becomes weak in his arms- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 am

???: -smiles a bit- You do take care of me so well... <3 -sighs a little-

Bobby: R-really...? Mmn... it really feels magical when you touch it.... -rests her head back on the edge of the bath and shuts her eyes- <3

Vivian: My friend Drayna... could you persuade her to come back? She was taking better care of me than Hanson...

???: >.> You may. -pulls her to her feet- Hold still. -puts the collar down on her neck and tugs a little to test how tight it is- |3 There. Such a pretty little pet... -strokes her hair- <3

Lexi: I hope not... -looks up at the portal- T-thanks...

???: -looks up at Isaac- Master we have to get her soon or we'll lose her. What was your idea?

Deo: X3 I was talking to you Rayurn. -dabs away some liquid from his stitches- They seem to be a little... I'll just give you some bandages to take home.

Kanti: Can... can we hurry and leave now...?

Vitali: -nods and rubs his eyes- Slept great.... -stretches a little and yelps in pain- >.< Agh! ... F-fuck... I forgot about my stitches...

Vivian: =^= -still half asleep- Morning.... -holds her arms up to be held-

Blade: ... -sniffs the air and ears flatten, growling a little- >C

Tyrel: >w> .... Am I now? >3 -pins her down and tickles her more-

Bruno: >/ Fine. -lays down and watches her- I can wait all day.

William: What were you so upset about? -tucks some hair out of her eyes-

Harold: <.< ... Well this is a big house officer. Having to unnecessarily check every room will take a long time.

Baldor: o.o !! -ears perk- Mummah! D: -squirms a little and reaches out for her-

G: Aurora. o.o -Thank god. -pulls her close and holds her tight- You're not leaving my sight for a long time now... do you understand me?

Medli: .... -slowly nods- He's... never screamed at me... or hurt me...

Slate: Well I might have done that if she'd been respectful in the first place. >/ She started that whole thing, not me, and things like this is why we never get involved with our pups.

Misfit: -sighs and pulls her into a gentle hug- That's what you're telling yourself... but it's not what you really want is it?

Parker: Mmn... I suppose... -sighs a bit- It's a shame they wouldn't be respectful to each other, we were all really looking forward to this...

Mewtwo: -looks her over and smiles faintly- Well... it's amused you at the very least...

Nikita: >.<;; -flinches a little as he does- D-don't...

Anudor: Oh Mihan... -bites his lip- Please... please I need it... Don't make me beg...

Gordon: >.> It's a good thing I'm not alone then. -looks past her and over at his car- Do you suppose two will be enough? >/ We've got more.

Missy: -takes them and wipes her eyes- T-thankyou dear... you're very kind. I'm sorry... I-I didn't catch your name...

???: >.> Hmph. -folds her arms and grumbles darkly-

Fox: X3 Hey hey... it's all good. This is no place for you. We're getting you back to the surface where you belong.

???: >.> And who said that was your decision?

Eldora: o.o !! -squirms a bit- Reynard! >.< Please! Please someone help me!

Kali: >w> -follows them- This is hell darling. Those screams for help are almost never heard.

G: ... Really? You get your own choice? .... That's great. Wow... -rubs the back of his head- M'happy for you...

Baldor: T^T Oh god don't jinx it... I don't want to have to deal with my sister again.

Drayna: It is... it's an amazing place. -stands up- ^^; I'll just have to go and collect my clothes at the surface first.

Kihja: D: Silver has?

Ikbi: Sad We need a place to stay... -whines a little-

Kihja: O-Of course... come in quick little ones... -looks up at Dark- Mihan, Tani could be hurt...

Seth: o.o Oh my... Do they know what's wrong with him? D: -scoops up Alassea- This is really quite concerning... Silver would never hurt his family.

Alassea: D: What's going on? -looks between them- ...

G: -glances back at her- ... It would be a good idea to call for Celestia and Kali. They would know how to deal with vampires properly.

Silver: ... -doesn't answer her-

Vlad: -licks away the blood from his neck and looks her over- ... You're so much better when you're weak like this Elle... >3 -rips off her dress- Now just relax...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

???: Well you're my one true love. I gotta take care of you and make sure you're happy. 

Chelsea: -starts to rub her shoulders gently- Mnn ... You like this babe...? <3

Spike: i think i can do that... :/ You just rest okay? 

???: Ugh... >.< ... -whimpers a little and looks away- |c

Jason: Hey its no problem... :/ i hope you'll take care of yourself up there... 

Isaac: ... At the portal we'll be there to take her... Make it look like he set her up... She won't trust anyone anymore...

Elle: Hey what's the matter ...? :/ 

Honiahaka: D: Oh dear... Be careful... We don't want them to open up again...

Grace: -picks her up gently- X3 Still tired hun? -cuddles her gently- You gotta wake up... 

Tess: -quickly moves forward and pounces on the deer- >/ 

Shea: XD Ah no! -paws at him playfully- Not fair! 

Mapiya: So do i >/ ... -sits down in front of them- 

Eloisa: ... I just felt  crappy how you got all upset about not having sex... I mean i died and did chores yesterday... I was so tired.. 

Wilkins: Ill have to check everything... You have nothing to hide do you? 

Aurora: I wont ... -hugs him and takes Baldor- But my father will be staying here... He is in the infirmary... 

Zelda: Sad Why wont you listen to me? I told you Viktor controlled me... We're trying our hardest to be good parents Medli...

Lily: -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- Well she is going to be here a while since she is Misfit's girlfriend...  

Elle: ... |c I thought he'd be different... I really thought that.. -buries her face in his shoulder- 

Aurora: Hey this can still be a good day... -takes his hand gently and squeezes it-  

Gardevoir: -looks at him- ... You're smiling.. X3 

Quinn: Sad Oh Nikita i really am sorry >.< Ive  ever hit a woman... Ever... 

Derek: |3 Iunno... -sits up again and grips at Anudor's hips- I want to hear you beg... <3 

Jude: D< Hey! Come back with my cross!

???: D: -races over- Dad... What are you doing? Sad

Madeline: -smiles a bit- My name is Madeline.. Smile Its okay... I know you're excited to see Adam. 

Zara: o.o What... I'm not staying with you anymore...?

Alejandro: <.< Me. And if you have a problem with it, I really don't care. 

Shawn: o.o... Um... What are you doing guys...? 

Aurora: :/ ... -takes his hand gently- You know ill still come and help you out with this... 

Chelsea: Alright alright... Calm down... -runs a hand gently through his hair- i think after what has happened she won't be bothering us for a while. 

Meri: ^^;; -fixes up his clothes- Heh... Of course... I wouldn't want my girl being naked there... Though I guess a lot have seen you... Like this... -sighs- 

Dark: I know... Fuck. -runs a hand through his hair- 

Pixie: Sad What are we going to do..? 

Nightshade: Sweetheart right now you need to be there for Laetri... He could use a friend like you... 

Lily: <.< Yeah i think you should contact your daughter. Found out that they were the ones who turned dad into a vampire. 

Tani: ... Why arent you answering me...? Sad 

Elle: -whimpers- |c I beg of you Vlad... Not this... Anything but this... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 pm

???: Heh... -blushes a bit- I am happy... -cuddles up to him- You're a wonderful husband... <3 -leans up and kisses him-

Bobby: -nods- Yeah... |3 That's really nice... You have such amazing hands Chels...

Vivian: Thankyou. Yeah... I will. -slowly stands, still a little shaky- I think... I think a rest will do me some good...

???: >.> ... -moves her face up to look at him- Something to say? >/

Lexi: Y-yeah... I will. I don't think I'll be around anyone else much anymore... it's just safer that way. -looks away-

???: >3 Good. As well she shouldn't... -hugs his arm- You're so full of good ideas master... <3

Kanti: Nothing... i just can't wait to see what your home is like.

Deo: Well just hold up kid, I gotta check you over as well just to make sure. :/

Kanti: Uh... n-no thanks... I... I'd really rather not...

Vitali: Y-yeah.... -smiles weakly- I'll be ok. ^^' I just kinda forgot. I'll have to try not to stretch so much when I'm tired like this...

Vivian: -rests her head against Grace's shoulder- =^= I dun wanna...

Blade: o.o !! ... Hey! D< -races over and pounces her- That was my kill!

Bruno: >C -huffs and watches her carefully, swishing his tail a bit- ....

William: Hey well it's nothing to worry about now... you won't be tired today. -kisses the top of her head and continues to be a fucking pompous dickhead-

Harold: <.< .... Of course not officer...

Baldor: >.< -hugs her tight-

G: Wait how do you know that's him? -looks her over- You can't just bring anyone in here Aurora. .... Alright take me down there, I'm going to see him.

Medli: >.< -backs away a bit- M-mister Link doesn't scare me... I just want him alright?

Slate: Well as long as she keeps her distance and stops bugging me I won't say anything. Happy?

Misfit: -sighs and gently strokes her hair- Alright... it wasn't what you expected... :/ You know it's a rocky start but you can still go in there and try to talk like adults this time...

Parker: -blushes and looks down at her hand- Y-yeah... ^//^' Guess it can be...

Mewtwo: ... Are we just pointing out what is obvious now? X3

Nikita: L-look... I'm sorry, I won't strike you like that again... -looks away- M'sorry...

Anudor: -moans a little in frustration- Ahh..... M-mihan please, I need it.... I need you to be rough with me! Please! Pound me until I scream for mercy!

Gordon: o.o; ... -straightens up and looks over at him- You... you're supposed to be at school. D: Why are you here?

Adam: >.> Mmn...

Missy: -bites her lip and watches him awkwardly for a bit- It uhm... it's very nice to see that you have someone... y-you're very cute together... Smile

Fox: o.o Well no. That's what we thought you'd want. Hell is a horrible place and having to work in any of the places down here is enough to drive you nuts... you're better up on the surface kiddo, I should've never dragged you down here.

???: >.> That's cute. What are you, some sort of knight in shining armour? Think you're gonna save her? She can leave when I says she can leave, if you've got a problem with that you can tell it to security.

Kali: |3 Hey big guy. We just came over to give you a little present. >.> We found these two around the castle and they were annoying the hell out of us. Just think of it as a welcome back present. |J

Eldora: -looks up at him and trembles, going very pale- D8 No... no please.... >.< This can't be happening...

G: -draws his hand away- Don't lie to me Aurora. At least give me that respect. You and I both know we'd give anything to have an opportunity at a life away from this place. We both thought we'd spend our whole lives here and you mean to tell me your new chance at freedom you'd actually come back? >/ I don't believe any part of it.

Baldor: ^^; You're right.... I'm probably worrying over nothing. o.o; I've just seen her get pretty vicious with people who screw her over like this...

Drayna: -glances over at him- ... Uh... y-yes... that's the other thing I wanted to warn you about. :/ Uhm... there are quite a few people there who are very used to being quite... intimate with me.

Kihja: D: Well we gotta make sure she's ok.

Darunia: You can't. Sad Silver's not in his right mind... he might lash out at you.

Alassea: Sad -nods- Yes mummy... I will.

G: .... -runs a hand though his hair- That would make so much sense... -.-' I should kill her.

Kali: >.> -rises up out of the ground- Are my ears burning? |3 -leans against the wall-

Silver: Stop asking stupid questions. Let's just get to the HQ and get everything sorted out.

Vlad: -pushes her onto the ground and looks her over- >J Oh but Elle... -starts to take his clothes off- It's what you were made to do. Don't you remember the fight club? You were made to satisfy men like me... you love it... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 am

???: |3 Mmn... -kisses her back- Still as magical as the first time we kissed... <3 

Chelsea: |3 Heh.. These hands know where to go...  -kisses her neck gently- <3 

Spike: Alright... Ill be back soon. Where would your friend be..? 

???: o.o;; ... -shakes her head quickly- >.<

Jason: :/ ... Im sorry that you cannot trust anyone... But you know you gotta have someone there for you... 

Rayurn: It'll be alright kiddo... We want to make sure you're not sick... 

Honiahaka: I know... -nuzzles him gently- would you like me to get you anything? 

Grace: X3 You cant sleep all day. What about breakfast? 

Tess: o.o!! -ears go back- ... Im sorry... I didn't notice you... 

Eloisa: ... Mmn... Look I have... Some chores to do... 

Wilkins: -opens the door- Hello? o.o

Jess:Mmf... >< Hllp... Ee... 

Aurora: Well it's... Not just anyone... ^^;; it's Silvia's brother... My old potions teacher...  

Zelda: Well you father has sent him away... 

Lily: Alright... <.< You know with that attitude she has, that really does prove that she is your daughter. 

Ells: Nah... He wouldnt want me to talk to him after what has happened... 

Aurora: Lets just sit down and wait for a bit... -sits on the lounge, still holding his hand- 

Gardevoir: X3 Sorry... You always look so serious... You look sweet when you smile... 

Quinn: No i wont do that ahain.. I promise you... Sad -pulls her into a gentle hug- 

Derek: Mmn... |3 Now thats what i like to hear.. -bends over a bit- Get ready babe... <3 

???: D: I followed you! Dad whats going on?! 

Madeline: -blushes a bit- Well... You and Annette seem alright together... She really seems to take care of you... 

Zara: But you didnt drag me down here o.o It was my own choice. Why do you feel so bad?  

Alejandro: I'm her friend. And you can call security >/ But I warn you they will be nothing but an arm and a leg left... 

Shawn: -looks them over- Well the girl i will take <.< But thank you |3 Coming back was te best decision i do believe... <3 -scoops up Eldora-  

Aurora: I would. Because the only reason i would come back is for you.   Sad I promised mum I would be there for you...

Chelsea: Yeah... Kinda felt that ... ^^;; Kinda reminds me of my step mum... 

Meri: ... Yeah... -looks away- Kinda figured that... 

Dark: Look what exactly is he... Is he demon? Just a shadow creature? Something has gone funny inside of him... 

Nightshade: Good girl. :/ -sighs and teleports them to the cafe- 

Celestia: -appears with her- |3 oh i love it when they talk about us... 

Laetri: >C You turned my daddy into a monster! 

Tani: ... -sighs and teleports them there- Then maybe i can get some rest... 

Elle: >.< Im not! -starts to cry loudly- I'm not... |c  
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 am

???: Yes... -sighs happily- I'll never forget it... <3

Bobby: Mmn... -moans a little and tilts her head back- Oh Chelsea... <3 -runs a hand down her side- It's not often I get to see you this gentle... |3

Vivian: Probably somewhere on her own in Aeris. :/ It's pretty empty there now, it won't be hard to find her...

???: >/ Then be quiet and get to work bitch. -slaps her across the backside-

Lexi: I don't have to.... -looks away- I can get by just fine on my own...

Deo: Here, just take a seat. -picks him up and sets him down on a bed- It won't take long. -looks him over-

Kanti: >.< -shuts his eyes and stays still- ...

Vitali: Smile Just some water would be nice... thanks... -licks her cheek-

Vivian: ... -lays her head there for a moment and thinks- =^= ... Can I... sleep all day and eat at the same time?

Blade: -looks her over- .... >C Hmph. It's you. -growls and lets her up- D< Why are you out here? Can't you go to the food tent like everyone else?

Tyrel: >w> -stops but keeps her pinned there- Mmn... I suppose I could. But then again it's funny to watch you try and get away. X3

William: Alright, well when do you think you'll be done so we can go out and get these things sorted?

Maid: o.o;; -looks up after finishing putting a gag on her- ... O-oh my gosh...

Harold: -glances over at her and looks between them- .... -fakes a shocked look- My goodness... what is this? >/ Who is this girl?

Maid: D8 I-It wasn't me sir!

G: .... -stops for a moment and thinks about this- Is he anything like Silvia? -.-'

Medli: D: ... What... but... -tears up- No he can't... Crying or Very sad I need him here...

Slate: There wasn't any doubt in my mind that she was. -shrugs- I have a lot of kids. There's a good chance any young werewolf from the club that I run into could be my kid.

Misfit: ... Would you want me to come with you? :/

Parker: ^//^' Mkay.... -sits down with her- .... It really is nice to be back here and with you again...

Mewtwo: It is... good to see you smiling as well. You feel better...? -looks her over-

Nikita: |c Mmn... -whimpers a bit but buries her face in his chest- ...

Anudor: -blushes a bit and holds onto him- I-I'm ready Mihan.... I'm ready... <3

Gordon: Get back to the car alright, we'll talk about this later!

Adam: <.< Yeah she's pretty protective of you...

Missy: Y-yes... -blushes and plays with the ends of her hair- She's very sweet to me. Others can't seem to see it, but... she really has taken such good care of me. <3

Fox: Cause this is a bad place kiddo, you can't seriously tell me you enjoyed having to work here or at the bar.

???: >.> -looks him over- ... Fine, go ahead. It would be more trouble than what she's worth.

Eldora: >.< Stop! P-put me down! -cries and struggles- Reynard please! S-snap out of it! DX Oh god... s-someone help me!

Kali: >.> You might want to gag that one before you take her home.

G: I don't need you taking care of me. >/

Baldor: Your step mother reminds you of Kali? o.o; ... That's... a scary thought. What was she like...?

Drayna: Hey... -leans up and kisses his cheek- That doesn't mean I'm going to run off with the next cute person I see... I can tell you want me to stay, so that's what I'll do... Smile -holds onto his hands- <3

Darunia: No... no none of that. It was something really different. He just looked pale with horrible red eyes and... o.o;; He was like a vampire. D: That's what it was.

Alassea: -looks over at him- Laetri... Sad Calm down... -takes his hand and pulls him close, cuddling up to him- C'mon... let's let the grown ups fix your dad... -pulls him into another room-

Kali: >.> What exactly are you guys complaining about? Silver's better off as a vampire.

Silver: We won't have a lot of time for resting.

Vlad: You are. It's what you were made for. >/ Get used to it...

(You wanna skip? Let's skip.)
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am

Chelsea: Mmn.. Well you know im not always rough... Sometimes i like being gentle... -moves a hand down lower- ... <3 

Spike: -nods- Ill be back soon. -teleports to Aeris. 

???: -yelps in shock- >.< Y-Yes sir... Yes sir... |c -sighs and starts to cook-

Jason: ... If you say so :/ Is that jacket alright for you? 

Elle: D: Dont be scared ... It'll be okay... Sad 

Honiahaka: X3 I can do that... -gets up and turns into her human form. Just rest alright? <3 

Grace: No X3 Its either one or the other and really if you sleep  now you wont be able to sleep tonight. 

Tess: -gets to her feet- I rather not. >.> Why can't you go in there? 

Shea: X3 You're so mean. When I get out of this, you will get it. 

Eloisa: Depends on how long i can clean this house. 

Wilkins: D: -goes over and pulls the gag off- Dear lady... What has happened to you? Who did this?

Jess: D| I-It wasn't ... It wasn't her...

Aurora: No actually. When you see them you wouldn't think they were related. He is more serious and moody. Quite a bastard to me through my school years. 

Zelda: Your father got really hurt knowing that you appreciated him more ... Sad

Lily: Well now I can understand why you don't want kids... >.>  

Elle: ... -holds onto him a bit and nods slowly- 

Aurora: Yeah. Some days i really just miss hanging out with you guys. Ive been wanting to see you for a while actually... 

Gardevoir: A bit... But i still feel sore .. Those men weren't gentle... 

Quinn: Sad Why don't we just go back home...? 

Derek: -pants and finishes up some time later- Ohh... Shit... <3 -lays down next to Anudor- 

Annette: <.<... -goes over and scoops him up- >/ Oh no... Why don't you stay and talk with the adults...

???: o.o!! Daddy!! >.< 

Madeline: Well I'm glad you found someone after being hurt by Jude... Smile it seems like she has taken care of you in this house...

Zara: Well the bar wasn't too bad. This place was pretty creepy... But it wasn't like i was doing it for nothing. I was helping my friends. 

Alejandro: >.> Good. And by the way.. If that she hulk comes up to you and asks about her you better say nothing. Got that? 

Shawn: <.< Eh. Its more fun when she screams. -heads off to his room- 

Aurora: I just want to be there for you that's all. What is wrong with you? 

Chelsea: She got mad easy and wasn't afraid to hit me... See she came into my life when i was ten. Things seemed okay at first but when i hit puberty... Well she got crazy. She always thought i was trying to steal my dad from her. 

Meri: Well i know... It's just... Here if we are with someone who has a lot of ... Baggage... It really makes us feel awkward... It's just going to upset me hearing those people talk about you that way...

Dark: Right. This'll be simple. We just need a cross near him. He'll be weak and then we can easily sort this shit out. 

Laetri: But I gotta go help... I have to help him. They need me back there... 

Ly; How can you say that? He forced my mum to go off to Team Rocket.  He abandoned my brother. In all honesty right now, Giovanni is looking like a damn good person. D<

Celestia: Well Tani was foolish to go with him.

Nightshade: If she didn't, Lily and Laetri would've been cursed like you.

Tani: Well what exactly will we be doing? Sad 

Elle: -lays on the ground after it all, crying- |c ... -blood runs down her legs- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:52 am

Bobby: Ah... ahhh Chels... -moves her hips up a bit to meet her hand- S-shit, you're teasing me... <3

Vivian: Thanks... -slowly gets up and moves some hair out of her eyes, heading back to her room- .... -looks over at Hanson, then down at the ground- My friend is coming back to help take care of me.... I want you to stay away from her...

???: <.< That's better. I don't want to hear any more about you missing Isaac or not liking it here... -runs a hand down her side gently- Your place is here now... do you understand me?

Lexi: It's fine... can you just take me to the portal now...?

Deo: :/ Alright what's got you so nervous kid? I'm not gonna hurt you.

Kanti: -looks away and shivers a bit- I-It's nothing sir...

Vitali: -sighs a bit and lays his head down in his paws- Alright... thanks so much. Smile

Vivian: .... -snuggles down into her arms and shuts her eyes- |3 Challenge accepted.

Blade: >/ ... -growls a little and snaps- I'd rather not.

Tyrel: >w> Really? Well now I'm never letting you up. |3

William: Alright well don't take too long, I know how much you're looking forward to this. I'll just be downstairs when you're done. -kisses her cheek and leaves the room-

Maid: >.< -tears up a little and quickly scurries out of the room-

Harold: >/ .... -watches her carefully and stays standing at the door- Well then dear.... who was it? >C -glares at her threateningly-

G: Well then we'll be keeping an eye on you when you go to see him.

Medli: .... -looks away and wipes her eyes- |c Mister Link was nice... he wasn't all scary and growly like him and... and he took me out on adventures and cared about me. I want him back... -sniffles a bit-

Slate: Mmn. >.> You're still on the pill aren't you?

Misfit: Alright... there we go... -cuddles her gently- We can go talk to him and it'll be alright. Let's just try and be a little kinder and more understanding this time... alright...? :/

Parker: -looks her over- You should have said something. Sent an owl to my gym or something like that... I would've loved to have seen you.

Mewtwo: You should rest. -looks around a bit- Rest while I rebuild the island... you need it.

Nikita: |c Mkay...

Anudor: -gasps for breath and trembles a little- Ohh... Oh Elune... t-that was.... <3

Gordon: O.O !! No! D< You put him down right now, you monster! Put him down!

Adam: >.> -looks around a bit- ... Yeah I thought he took all your money. How'd you afford a place like this?

Missy: It.... it was all Annette... ^//^ She did all of this for me so I could have somewhere nice to stay again... -sighs a little and brushes some hair out of her eyes- Smile But listen to me ramble on.... there's so much I want to know about you dear...

Fox: ... X3 Heh... you're a good kid. Well you don't have to work here for us... there are heaps of better places. We might be getting the bar back even. >.> -glances over her shoulder- C'mon we'll talk outside. I don't want to be made into a stripper or Alejandro will murder me.

???: >.> Whatever. Just take her and get out.

Eldora: DX No! Oh god please Shawn! -tears run down her face- Don't do this!

Kali: <w< ... -watches them leave and pulls Reynard into an armlock, lifting the spell on him- Hey elf boy... wake up. |3 We want you to see what you've done for you and your pretty little girlfriend.

G: Nothing... -gets up- Just forget about it. Go ahead and start enjoying all the choice she's given you. Fucking favourite... -turns away and leaves the room-

Baldor: o.o -ears droop a little- That's horrible... Sad I can see why you wanted to leave. -holds onto her hand and kisses it gently- Why would anyone want to hurt someone as sweet as you...?

Drayna: ... I'm sorry Meri... -sighs a bit and looks away- I didn't know it was such a serious thing to people like you. I can't change what I've already done and what they say about me...

Kihja: Sad Awh do we really wanna hurt the poor kid?

Darunia: With the way he's going we'll probably have to...

Alassea: -shuts the door and helps him sit down- Ssh... Sad You need to take a moment to relax or it's gonna overload you... |c -cuddles him gently- I'm sorry all of this has happened... -kisses his cheek-

Seth: Take a moment to think about what you've done to their family Kali. >/ Silver's not a strong creature like you... and he didn't have an opportunity to learn how to control everything that came with being a vampire. -looks her over- ... How can you be so apathetic of this? Doesn't--

Kali: -rolls her eyes- Yeah yeah I know where you're going with this. >.> I am not going to listen to the same curse sob story you know, if Tani didn't want to be with him she shouldn't have gone. The curse is not that bad.

Silver: Well what do you think? We need to be learning how things work around here. ... -looks her over- Wipe that look off your face Tani. >/ You made the choice to be here.

Vlad: -grins a bit and looks her over- There... I told you you would love it.... |3 -strokes her cheek gently- You are so much better when you're weak like this... -moves down and licks the blood away from her legs- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:34 am

Chelsea: |3 Me? Would i do that..?<3 -leans in and kisses her, caressing her gently- 

Hanson: >.>... really? |3 Iunno. I really like her... 

Spike: -looks around the place- ... Drayna? Hello?  

???: -shivers a little- yes sir... I understand |c ... A-Are there other girls here...? 

Jason: Yeah sure... :/ its just a bit of a walk since we're in the wastelands... 

Rayurn: :/ You want me to hold your hand kiddo? 

Honiahaka: -heads outside with a bowl- ... -feels slightly nervous-

Grace:-stands up and heads to the breakfast tent- X3 You're having breakfast. 

Tess: >.> Nice answer... -walks more into the forest- 

Shea: XD Awh come on! -paws at him again- Let me up~ 

Eloisa: >C ... -growls a bit and starts making the bed- Pompous... Son of a... -grumbles- 

Jess: -looks at him, trembling- ... It was this mugger... I came here while the master was out for a place to stay. I went outside to explore the grounds and thats where he attacked me.. He raped me and beat me. The maid came and helped me inside... And then tried to remove my gag.. |c 

Aurora: Of course... -cuddles Baldor and looks up at him- i really am sorry i ran off like that... 

Zelda: Look you know your father is only like that when something is wring... Sad he is hurt as much as you are...  

Lily: Of course i am. I don't want to have kids at this point of time... -kisses his cheek- 

Elle: .. I'll try.. But if is a huge asshole again then I'm just not going to talk anymore... 

Aurora: I wanted to... But I've been so busy. Ive been marking so much homework and everything... :/ -cuddles up to him- I'm really sorry...

Gardevoir: Are you sure? I would like to help out... 

Quinn: ... -kisses the top of her head and looks at her cheek- ... Does it still hurt...? 

Derek: Thats... What happens when i haven't had proper sex in a while... <3 

Annette: >J Nah uh... You will have to get out of here... Ill send him home of course... -plays with his hair- 

???: >.< -starts to cry-

Madeline: X3 Adam is a sweet guy... -cuddles up to him- I'm sure he has a lot to tell...  

Zara: o.o Really? So i can work there again?  -heads outside-

Alejandro: >.>... -looks them over and heads outside- 

Shawn: -goes into his room and places her on the bed- Just settle down... -sits down and kisses her cheek- There is nothing we can do for him... 

Reynard: huh =^= ... Eldora? D: Eldora no!! >< -tries to pull away-  

Aurora: o.o.. Giovanni D: -gets up and follows him- Don't be like this.. Sad 

Chelsea: -blushes a bit- You're so kind... -sighs- Guess she was a crazy cow... I kinda want to go back there and grab my stuff... And see my dad. 

Meri: ... -kisses her cheek- I know... Ill try and ignore it... 

Dark: We won't hurt him too much... Just enough to make him a bit weak. It's the only way I can think of :/ 

Laetri: ... -tears up a bit- I've just had it with all this bad shit happening to our families... |c -cuddles her gently- 

Lily: >8C -smacks her hard across the face- Don't! Don't fucking say that! When dad walked out on mum when i snuck out I almost died from my curse! Mum made sure that never happened again! D< This is all your fucking fault alright? Don't shrug this off and think its nothing. Stand up, be a grown up and help us out with this! And if you didn't want this lecture you shouldn't have turned him into a vampire!

Tani: I know I did... -sighs abd looks down- Alright... Lets just get to work... 

Elle: Nngh... G-Get away >.< moves his head and tries to crawl away, crying more at the pain- Ahh! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:32 am

Bobby: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and kisses her back- <3

Vivian: Don't... she really... she really hates humans and you scaring her like that didn't help. She'll never want to come back if she thinks you're going to hurt her...

Drayna: -sitting up in a tree- o.o; -ears perk and straightens up a bit, looking down at him- .... H-how do you know my name...? -stays up in the branches and watches him carefully-

???: >.> No... it's been a while since I've kept any girls. I'm getting too old to keep a lot of them around the house. -caresses her and kisses her neck- |3 Just one little pet will do me just fine... <3

Lexi: -looks around- And you're sure we're safe...?

Kanti: -shakes his head- I-I just wanna go...

Vivian: |3 Mmmkay.... but I'm still gonna sleep.

Blade: >/ -snorts and watches her leave, then picks up the carcass- Bitch... -growls a little and drags it back up to the tribe, not noticing Honiahaka-

Tyrel: X3 -laughs a bit as she does- Why? >3 I've got you right where I want you. -leans down and tickles her with his snout-

William: -grabs a newspaper and sits down- Oh and Eloisa, could you make me some coffee when you're not too busy?

Harold: .... -goes over and helps her too her feet- Oh you poor dear. >.> You must be so hurt... let's get you taken care of. -glances up at Wilkins- .... I assume that will be all?

Baldor: -plays with some of her hair- ...

G: You had me so worried Aurora, don't ever do that again. Look at Baldor, I've never seen him so scared.

Medli: -doesn't listen- .... |c I... I'm gonna go find him. I don't want him to go... -takes a few steps back-

Slate: -sighs a little in relief- Fantastic. |3 -cuddles her gently- Contraception really is the most impressive thing you humans have done...

Misfit: :/ Alright... that's fair, I wouldn't expect that of you...

Parker: Hey don't be sorry. We've all been really busy. :/ I just wish we had some spare time... or at least were a little closer...

Mewtwo: You're hurt.... it won't help you to be working.

Nikita: ... -rubs her cheek a bit- No... I'm fine. I'm stronger than that...

Anudor: That was the best... I had no idea you could be so strong Derek... <3 Ohhh.... we should put it off like that more often...

Gordon: D< No! There is no way I'm trusting you with him! You're scaring him! -throws the cross to the side- Look, I'm unarmed, just give him back alright?! >.<

Adam: Uh well... -shrugs- I really don't know what to say.

Missy: It can be anything... -smiles a bit and looks him over- Where have you been staying...?

Adam: Oh well uh... after dad kicked me out I went and found a place out of town. I'm staying in this loft and hopefully gonna get a job of some sort soon...

Fox: Maybe. We'll have to see if we can actually buy it back. -looks up at Alejandro- <.< See babe? You were worrying for nothing, we made it out of there just fine.

Eldora: >.< -struggles and tries to move away from him- Let me go Shawn! P-please you don't understand! Crying or Very sad I love Reynard!

Kali: >J -holds him tight- You can thank yourself for all of this... -gets into his mind and shows him images of him tying up Eldora and that- You did all of this yourself boy... We're proud of you. |3

G: -glares at her- Don't follow me. >/

Baldor: -reaches up and strokes her cheek gently- If you want to go there... I can take you. And protect you... you should be able to see him again. :/

Drayna: ... -wraps her arms around his waist- You know I love you... right? Sad You seem so upset all of a sudden.... I'm not going to change my mind once we get back to Ellesmera.

Kihja: Yeah alright... Sad Oh I hope our little girl is alright.

Alassea: |c I know... you don't deserve it... -cuddles him back and sighs a little- I'm sorry this is so hard on you Laetri...

Kali: o.o !! -yelps a little and holds the side of her face- >.< Fuck.... you little bitch... >C

Seth: ... -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- D| Fantastic...

Kali: D< -hisses and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt- I'm not obligated to do ANYTHING! It's not any of my fault Silver's too much of a pussy to handle being a vampire! And after that, I don't think I wanna have anything to do with this. >/ You can fucking figure it out on your own. -growls and throws her to the ground- C'mon Mihan. -sinks into the ground again-

Silver: -nods and steps inside- Go figure out who we need to talk to about this.

Vlad: >J Heh... -stands and just watches her- Pathetic... you'll never be able to get away from me now. You're too weak...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 am

Chelsea: Mmn... You know.. Maybe when the food gets here we should try out that new bed...

Hanson: >.>... yeah can you see how much i care? Not very much... 

Spike: -looks up- o.o... Oh I'm a friend of Vivian's :/ I'm looking after her for Scruff since he... Well is now dead in hell... She really needs you right now... 

???: O-Oh... I see |c -flinches a bit- Wh-Why don't you just sit down while I make your dinner... 

Jason: Well its hell. Theres always some sort of beast... But I'll protect you... 

Rayurn: ... Alright how about we make your check up another day :/ 

Grace: >.>... i dont know. The smell of breakfast will get to you. And Marianna needs help eating... 

Honiahaka: -sees him- o.o... D: -panics a bit and backs away- 

Shea: XD Haha! Awh come on! -giggles an tries to push his snout back- 

Eloisa: -growls- Cant you get it yourself? >C 

Wilkins: Well no. We need to take her to a hospital. And we have to investigate into this person who assaulted her.  

Aurora: I know... I just really wanted to have him back... -kisses Baldor's forehead- Mummy isn't going anywhere again... 

Zelda: Medli dear D: please calm down... 

Lily: X3 Remember, it doesnt always work. Dont trust it forever. -plays with the ends of his hair- You know ... Im glad we are together. Never thought i would like someone... 

Elle: -sighs- What would i do without you? -kisses his cheek- <3

Aurora: Well the holidays have just started... Maybe i can stay in your town for a bit. :/ 

Gardevoir: Trust me... I'll be okay... -kisses his cheek- <3 

Quinn: Sad -lightly touches her cheek- I really do feel terrible... I want to make it up to you... 

Derek: Iunno... I mean sure we give out great sex... But waiting is so painful... -cuddles up to him- 

Annette: <.< I still don't trust you. You--

Jude: D< -shoves the cross on her back, pulling the kid away- You leave him alone! -holds him protectively-

Annette: DX -screeches and passes out on the ground- |c 

Madeline: :/ It'll be a long process but i think Adam will have a better life... -rests her head on his shoulder- 

Alejandro: <.< Iunno... I don't think its over yet... Something is up...

Shawn: You love someone who would give you away like that? Without a care? >.> 

Reynard: >.< -tears fall down his cheeks- No... I-I didnt do this... I couldn't have...  

Aurora: Look i don't want us to be fighting again Sad 

Chelsea: Really? ... -places a hand on his- I'd like that... -sighs and rests her forehead gently against his- What did i do to deserve you...? 

Meri: ... -cuddles her close- I know you do... I'll be okay. -tries to smile-

Dark: -put his coat on- Im going to go and help. You just take care of these guys :/ 

Laetri: ... -sighs- I really feel sorry for mum... She doesn't deserve this... |c She must be scared in there... 

Celestia: ... -looks them over and sinks into the ground with her-

Lily: Argh! >.< ... -stands back up again- Fine D< You would've just made things worse! -huffs a bit- I'm going myself >C -walks out of the cafe- 

Tani: I guess it would be who was assigned to be in charge after your father... 

Elle: -gets to her feet, trying to cover herself up with the remains of her dress- F-Fuck you... >.< Im going home... -tries to walk away- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 am

Bobby: Yeah...? |3 Good idea babe. It does look pretty comfy... <3

Vivian: ... Well... l-look I need you to care, she's the only one that's gonna take care of me! >.< When she gets here can you just try and learn some fucking self control and keep your grimy hands to yourself for five minutes?! -huffs a bit and trembles-

Drayna: o.o He is? ... -swings down and jumps to the ground- I was afraid she might be left by herself there, the poor thing... -ears droop a little- It would be selfish of me to not help her...

???: >.> ... Don't tell me what to do girl. >/ I'll sit down when I'm good and damn well ready.

Lexi: ... Why are you being like this to me?

Kanti: -quickly nods- Y-yes please...

Fawn: -sighs a little and scoops him up- It's alright.... let's just take you home little one... Sad

Deo: -looks between them- Right... :/ I'll help you take Elle back then, shall I?

Vivian: -groans a little and slowly lifts her head- Fiiiine... D|

Blade: -lays down and tears some flesh away from it- >C Hrmph.... -ears perk and looks over at her- .... You? What are you doing here...? >/ -growls a little-

Tyrel: X3 Nah... I like seeing you laugh like this.

William: o.o; ... -gets up- Woah... alright hold up. -heads back upstairs and looks over at her- What's the matter with you all of a sudden?

Harold: She's not hurt that badly... >.> We can take care of her just fine here. Can't we dearest...?

Baldor: |c -cuddles her gently and buries his face in her chest- Mummah... <3

Medli: ... -sniffles and shakes her head, then quickly turns and races outside- Sad Mister Link? -calls out and looks around a bit- Where are you?

Slate: T^T Well it better work forever... -cuddles her close- X3 Heh... yeah me too babe. -kisses the top of her head- You really are the best. <3

Misfit: X3 -smiles a bit and strokes her hair- I dunno... have a psychotic breakdown?

Parker: Well I'd really like that... but won't you be busy with work?

Mewtwo: .... -slowly nods- We need to get all of this rubble cleared...

Nikita: -winces a little and shuts her eyes- You don't have to... I'm fine... -looks away-

Anudor: |3 I dunno... it'd be worth it. ^^' And after that I think I'd need to rest a while... otherwise I'd wreck my body...

Gordon: o.o !! -backs away a bit- ... Oh thank god. >.< -races over and takes him from Jude, cuddling him close- T-thankyou Jude... -looks him over carefully- Sad You ok buddy?

Missy: ... -slowly nods- Y-yeah... I always worried about you so much, I never thought he would be able to take care of you...

Fox: -ears perk- ... What do you mean?

Eldora: He... he didn't... He wasn't thinking right! Crying or Very sad He couldn't have been... he would have never done that...

Kali: >3 Oh but you did... listen to how she cried and screamed to be let go Reynard. You did it to her...

G: >/ Yeah and neither do I. So you can go back to mother's side and think about your fucking wonderful new life as a teacher, and I'm gonna hold things together here. Just stay away from me...

Baldor: -smiles faintly and squeezes her hand- Hey you always deserved this... to be treated like somebody's beautiful princess. <3

Drayna: -leans back into his arms and sighs a little- Alright... we'll just try and stay away from those people. I want you to enjoy this trip... <3

Kihja: -pouts a little- :c Alright.... you go ahead and have your fun action packed adventure without me... </3

Alassea: She might be but... your mum is strong. Sad And your family's gonna help her...

G: -watches her leave- .... -sighs a bit- You really are an idiot. -.-' -follows her out- You can't go on your own. You'll just be hurt.

Seth: o.o; -ears flatten and watches them leave- ... Is it really a good idea to let them go out alone like that?

Silver: ... -looks around a bit- >.> Alright whoever took charge around here, I want them called down here so we can talk to them.

Vlad: -grins a bit and jumps up into a tree- >J I'll see you soon Elle...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 am

Chelsea: |3 Though... You might be having a good view of the ceiling for a while... <3 

Hanson: o.o;; hey now whats all this >/ Are you telling me what to do?! 

Spike: :/ Look if Hanson comes near you ill shove him away... But after Scruff died Vivian really has been depressed... 

???: o.o;; okay sir... I just thought you might wanted to relax... 

Jason: -shrugs- I can be nice :/ you needed help. 

Elle: Thanks mister Deo... You've been a big help... 

Grace: X3 -heads inside- Come on now. You like feeding your sister. 

Honiahaka: o.o... -trembles- G-Getting some water >.< 

Shea: X3 -licks his cheek- Come on... 

Eloisa: Nothing is wrong. Its just that i have so many things to do, i just don't see how you cant make your own coffee.  

Jess: ... -doesn't say anything- 

Wilkins: Sir she has been raped and beaten. She needs proper medical attention >/ 

Aurora: -sighs- Come on... It's your nap time... Let's tuck you in... -goes over to his cot- 

Link: -getting his things on Epona- o.o... Medli?

Lily: X3 You know i was thinking these holidays we can let Misfit stay over for a bit... If that's alright... I miss the little guy. 

Elle: Heh X3 Probably... -leans up and kisses him gently- <3

Aurora: Kids will be at home right now. I will have a break from work... Smile Besides I still haven't seen much of the Pokemon world... Especially your town... -plays with the ends of her hair- And I'd like to see you fight at the gym... You're a strong fighter...

Gardevoir: -nods and thinks for a moment, slowly clearing the rubble- ... You know... Maybe we should share our home... 

Quinn: No i really want to... Sad Please... 

Derek: <w< Heh... |3 I didn't think I was that great... This weak, skinny baby skinned vampire has got something. <3 

???: Y-Yeah i am >.<

Jude: -sighs- Alright... Lets just hurry and get out of here. 

Madeline: :/ Well you can help him out now right? 

Alejandro: I got a bad feeling... Look never mind. Lets just go and get the bar back. 

Shawn: And yet here we are... >.> It's alright... You know I would take care of you. 

Reynard: >.< Y-You're sick D< You heartless monsters! 

Aurora: ... -frowns a bit- Look please. Dont act like this. At least mum trusts you with this place. 

Chelsea: Smile -leans in and kisses him gently- Mmn... I love you my sweet elf prince... <3 

Meri: Hey ill enjoy spending some time with you... -kisses her cheek- <3 

Dark: ... -sighs- Would you like to come along? 

Laetri: I hope so... -sighs- Im glad you're here with me... 

Lily: -frowns- Why would you care? I thought you'd jump for joy at the thought of that... -.- 

Nightshade: No... But we cant leave the children alone.. Sad 

???: o.o... Yes sir... -heads up to the office-

Tani: ... -holds onto his arm- What if they don't want us here Mihan... 

Elle: >.< -whimpers and heads into the tribe- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Bobby: ... X3 Well I'm not sure what you mean.... |3 But I'm sure it sounds pretty dirty... <3 -cuddles her close and kisses her cheek-

Vivian: Look maybe I am. >/ Could you just do this for me for an hour or so while she's here? I don't care what you do after that... punish me or beat me or whatever, I don't care. Can you just give me a few moments of peace to see my friends? >.<

Drayna: No I understand... I'll come with you. I'd like to check over the poor dear... make sure her baby is doing alright...

???: >/ For now I just want you to focus on your cooking. Which you're burning.

Lexi: There's gotta be a reason. >/ Nobody's nice just for the sake of it.

Deo: It's no problem little one... -helps gently pick her up- You just try and take it easy now, alright? :/

Vivian: X3 Yeah I do...

Blade: D< -barks- No! What are you doing HERE?! In the mountain tribe?! -snarls viciously and steps closer- This was supposed to be a new start for me and then you show up... >C Fucking bitch, what are you trying to pull?!

Tyrel: >w> ... Alright alright... ^//^ -licks her back and lets her up-

William: D: I don't know how to make coffee! I'd just end up making a bigger mess for you to clean up!

Harold: >.> .... Very well. But I'd like to accompany her to the hospital. -puts an arm around her shoulder- Just to ensure she is alright...

Baldor: |c -shakes his head- Not sleepy... -tries to hold onto her-

Medli: o.o -ears perk and runs up to him- Mister Link! I wanna come with you! Sad Take me with you please... -hugs his leg-

Slate: >.> ... With Misfit comes Elle and you know that.

Misfit: |3 Mmn... -wraps his arms around her and kisses her back, sighing a little- <3

Parker: Well if that's what you want, I'd love for you to come over... I'll actually be travelling soon to represent Johto. Maybe you could come with me. Smile It'd give you a chance to see more of the pokemon world...

Mewtwo: -glances at her and helps clear the rubble- Yes... of course we would share our home. Isn't that what you meant before?

Nikita: -ears flatten and still doesn't look at him- I suppose you could but I dunno how you would....

Anudor: |3 Oh you're not weak babe... -rubs his chest gently- Not in the slightest... <3

Gordon: Alright... did you bring the rope from the car? We'll have to get her out of here quickly so nobody sees it.

Missy: o.o Of course. Of course I can. D: If you want help sweetheart... We'd be more than happy. I-I mean I'm sure you want to be independent and live on your own but I'm sure it must be hard when you have no job and very little money... ^^; I mean I should know I did it for eighteen years so I really.... Eheh... -rubs the back of her head- ^//^;; I-I'm rambling aren't I...?

Adam: >.> Just a bit.

Fox: That sort of thing is never good. D| We have the worst luck. But alright... :/ Where do you reckon Shawn would be?

Eldora: >.< -trembles a little and cries- If... if you were going to take care of me.... -stammers a little- Y-you... you'd untie me and let me go back to the man I really love... |c

Kali: >.> -eyes glow purple- Ssh now... |3 Why don't we get back to the castle now?

G: Thanks. >/ That actually helps. You don't know what it's like alright? You've always been her fucking favourite, you were always free to do whatever the fuck you wanted! You've never had this kind of pressure! D<

Baldor: -blushes and kisses her back- You know... this would make you a princess... <3

Drayna: -smiles and shuts her eyes, going red- Thankyou... -turns to face him and wraps her arms around him- And you know... I think there's something I want to show you when we get there.... ;3 -rubs his chest gently- I think you'll like it... <3

Kihja: 83 Please? <3

Alassea: -tries to smile reassuringly- You know I'm always here for you Laetri. Smile -squeezes his hand gently and kisses his cheek- <3

G: >.> Oh I don't do a lot of jumping for joy anymore. Old people like me hurt our backs doing that. -catches up to her- Going alone is idiotic Lily, you know that, and the more people we have on our side the better. You ending up hurt will only lessen our chances for helping Silver.

Seth: No... Sad Poor little Laetri, he must be so upset...

Silver: Well we'll just tell them to suck it up.

(Uuugh. D| I want it to be someone other than Domino in this canon but I can't think of anyone. Can you do it this time?)

Fawn: -sweeping some leaves off the front of their tent- ... o.o Oh Elle you're back. You were gone for so long, I got worried. D: Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Chelsea: <w< Well it just means you'll be on your back for a while... When I'm down... Lower... |3 <3 

Hanson: >.>... -looks her over for a moment- ... Alright. Fine.   

Spike: :/ Thank you... It really would mean so much to her...you seem like a good friend.... 

???: o.o!! D: Oh my! >.< I'm so sorry! -starts to fix it 

Jason: I have no reason D: Just being nice Alright? 

Elle: I will... -hugs him gently- You're the best doctor ever... 

Honiahaka: >.< I-Im sorry... Ill go! -backs away-  

Shea: -gets back up- <w< ... >3 I should get you back now.. 

Eloisa: -sighs- Look it'd be nice for you to do a couple of things. You gotta learn how to do something... You sound like a baby... 

Wilkins: Alright. Ill get the cart ready so she can rest in there to the hospital... Help he down. -heads out the room- 

Aurora: :/ -sighs- Alright... You can stay with us when we see my daddy... 

Link: :/ Im sorry kiddo. I have to continue my journeys on my own... 

Lily: I know but the guy is like another brother to me :/ she might control herself this time. 

Elle: ... You know... We have been together for a while... 

Aurora: Really? Very Happy I would love that... -hugs him gently- >w< 

Gardevoir: No i mean... Of course have a house for us two... But maybe we should make a new home for abandoned pokemon... Let them stay here on the island and collect a team like we said we would...  

Quinn: ... I have some ways... -kisses her head- ... I really do love you Nikita... 

Derek: Heh... |3 -cuddles him gently- now this is the life... A good home... A handsome Mihan... <3 

Jude: Yeah... -starts to tie her up- We must hurry before the police decide to check this out. 

Madeline: X3 I gotta admit it's adorable ...

Zara: They said he went back for his old job... So he'd be at the castle... 

Shawn: But you'll run off... -sighs and strokes her hair- It was a mistake to let you go... 

Reynard ... -straightens up again- Yes madam... 

Aurora: I still had a strict up bringing to do well in my studies and that! It's not all just about you, you know! D<  

Chelsea: -blushes more- A-A princess...? Jeez I don't know about that... 

Meri: -blushes a bit- Heh... ^///^ Now i really cant wait to see that... <3 

Dark: X3 Alright. But quickly now. Darunia, Balto, you stay here. We'll sort this out. 

Laetri: -blushes- I know you are... You're the best Alassëa... <3

Lily: >/ Well hey i can do things on my own. Dad doesnt understand his powers yet. I know more about them. Now stay away from me alright?  

Nightshade: Sad -sighs- I feel so sorry for all of them... Tani got knocked up, they all had to grow up fast... 

Proton: -comes down- What's going on-- ... <.< Oh... Well if it isn't our angsty little red head Silver ... |3 

Elle: ... M-mum... |c I got attacked... -blood starts to drip down again- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Bobby: -bites her lip and looks her over- Oh... C-Chels are you sure? -cuddles her gently- You've been taking such good care of me... maybe I should go down on you instead...

Vivian: ... -sighs a little and takes a step back- Thankyou... |c

Drayna: I so wish I could do more to help her though. Sad That house is no place for her anymore... she deserves to be somewhere safer...

???: Tst tst... >/ You really can't do anything right, can you? Don't bother fixing it you useless little bitch, throw it out. I'm not eating something that's burned.

Lexi: -shivers a little- Why should I believe you? Everyone around here just wants to hurt people. You really expect me to believe you're the one exception to that?

Deo: Heh... it's no problem kiddo. Good to see you have the strength to give a good hug. X3 -hugs her back and takes her into her tent-

Blade: D< Good! -barks viciously- Go, get out of here!

Tyrel: |3 -sits up looking smug- Oh should you now? >w> I don't think you've got the guts to do it.

William: .... -looks a little confused- But you said you were fine with doing these things, why should I have to learn?

Harold: >.> ... -watches him leave for a moment, and tightens his grip on Jessica- If you say one word... anything about what happened here... >C And you're dead. Do you understand me girl?

Baldor: -immediately perks up- :3 Mkay! ^w^

G: -looks him over- <.< I think Baldor just hustled you. And he's only a year old.

Medli: -tears up again- N-no... no please don't leave without me. Crying or Very sad I need you to keep me safe... >.< P-please mister Link...

Slate: >.> She'd better. Believe it or not I don't actually enjoy arguing about this shit all the time.

Misfit: Yeah... we have. -kisses her forehead gently- And it's been lovely... <3

Parker: o//o Woah... X3 Hey no problem... -hugs her back- Heh... I didn't expect you to react like that. ^//^

Mewtwo: .... You mean you would go ahead with that? ... -nods gratefully- Yes. We can do that...

Nikita: Mmn... y-yeah... you too... |c M'sorry...

Anudor: Mmn... |3 I can only imagine one thing that would make it better... <3 -plays with some of his hair-

Gordon: -nods and carefully sets his kid down- Alright I gotta help with this buddy... just go wait in the car for a moment where it's safe and then we'll talk about this... :/ -ruffles his hair-

Adam: Well uh... I suppose the help is why we came looking for you in the first place. I was gonna ask to stay with you, but... -looks around a bit- I'm not quite sure where your freaky girlfriend brought us, but I'm sure it's nowhere close to where Madeline lives.

Fox: Right. D| Ok... -runs a hand through his hair- Ok let's all try and be calm and mature about this, otherwise he'll never sell it to us.

Eldora: -trembles and whimpers as he does- Nn... >.< P-please Shawn... y-you can't keep me like this... y-you can't... Crying or Very sad

Kali: |3 Heh. C'mon Mihan... -takes her hand and heads inside- ... :c Such a shame this had to happen. I miss your boobies... -runs a hand along her chest and sighs-

G: Oh of course, I'm sorry you poor little pampered princess. >/ I forgot how hard it was being able to go to some special fancy magic school and always be impressing mother. It must have been so difficult on you.

Baldor: X3 Well you are... -strokes her hair gently- >.> Unless you were thinking of leaving again. Then you get nothing. |3 -pokes his tongue out-

Drayna: You'll love it... -leans in and kisses him gently- Mmn... <3

Darunia: -nods and curls up with the pups- Good luck.

Kihja: 8D -races outside- Adventuuuurrre!

Alassëa: -smiles a little- I am...? ^//^

G: You're not doing it on your own. >.> You might be strong headed Lily but no more so than me. I'm coming with you.

Silver: >.> ... I'm sorry, I asked for whoever was running the place. >/ I know that can't be you, you were such a failure before there's no way you couldn't have run it into the ground by now.

Fawn: o.o !! -looks down for a moment- Oh my poor darling. D: Come inside quickly... -takes her hand and pulls her into a gentle cuddle- Sad We'll get you all fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 am

Chelsea: But you always go down on me... I want to give it a try this time... <3 

Spike: Well if she leaves now things will get worse. Once this child is born we will try and get her away from there for good. 

???: >.< I really am sorry! I told you i really cannot cook... -starts to throw it away- |c  

Jason: Well if i was going to hurt you, wouldn't i have done something by now?  

Elle: X3 Well you really deserve one. Very Happy You've been such an awesome doctor. 

Honiahaka: >.< -races off-

Tess: -races over- What the hell is going on? 

Shea: <.<... you're right. I don't want to break your back old man... |3 

Eloisa: i said i would be fine with helping you out but I didn't think you knew nothing about taking care of yourself. 

Jess: >.< Ahh! ... W-Why not? If i say something you would go to jail and i'd be free...  

Aurora: o.o... Yeah he did... .___. Iunno if I should feel proud or horrible...

Link: Sad -sighs and kneels down- Look sweetheart... I can't just take you. I'd be in a lot of trouble... 

Lily: <.< Really? You don't say? 

Elle: -bites her lip a bit- Maybe tonight we can... Iunno... Take the next step..? <3 

Aurora: ^^;; Sorry. I guess i just got a bit excited... Heh... 

Gardevoir: Well yeah... We have so much space here ... We can help those who have been abandoned... Make a large community... Where we all look after each other... 

Quinn: Sad Please stop saying sorry... 

Derek: Really...? And what's that..? <3 

???: But dad isn't this illegal? Sad we shouldn't be doing this... 

Madeline: -gets up- I think we're in Lily Cove... It is such a beautiful place... -looks out the window- o.o!! Adam... D: Your father is out there... H-He has Annette...  

Alejandro: Or he'll ask fir a terrible amount D|

Zara: >.> Well here... -holds up a wallet- I stole she hulks wallet to help us out. 

Shawn: Sshh... -slowly unties her, groping her as much as he can- Just relax my dear... 

Celestia: Yeah... And i hate this extra body hair... :c Although my package is pretty good >.>

Aurora: D< -shoves him- Don't call me a princess alright?! 

Chelsea: <.<... Well if someone is going to be poking his tongue out like that, i suppose i should go... -sits up- 

Meri: Mmn... -kisses her back gently- Well... What are we waiting for...? Lets go back to the surface... <3 

Dark: ... -follows him- Okay one: Be serious. Second: Don't do that again <.< .

Laetri: Y-Yeah you are... ^///^ ... You really are... <3 

Lily: >/ No alright?! I don't want you to okay! -eyes glow red- You're the last person I would want around near me. And besides why would you all of a sudden care about family? You've never cared about us before. 

Proton: <.< My skills are better behind a desk than chasing little bastards like you. >/ Now why the hell are you here? -folds his arms-

Elle: Ahh.. >.< It hurts mum... It hurts so much... |c 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:56 am

Bobby: -looks very nervous- I-I dunno Chels... I mean you haven't really... s-seen it up close...

Drayna: -nods- You're right... that would be best for her. -teleports back to the riddle house and looks around a bit- Ugh... >.< I always hate coming here. -ears flatten- It has such a terrible feel to it this place...

???: >/ Don't start with the I told you sos girl. -grabs her by her hair- You should have been paying attention to what you were doing! -strikes her across the face-

Lexi: Well... yeah I guess, but... -isn't sure what to say-

Deo: X3 Have I now? -helps set her down in her bed- There you are little one. -ruffles her hair and hands her a piece of candy- And here's something for being such a good patient.

Blade: -growls and lays back down, chewing on the deer carcass- >/ ... Nothing. Can't I eat in peace?

Vitali: -slowly sits up a bit and looks around- ... She should be coming back soon...

Tyrel: >.> Hey I'm stronger than you think.

William: Well why did you think I was getting married? You think I could live by myself? -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- C'mon Eloisa you know all of this, you know what being a housewife entails, how come you hate it all of a sudden?

Harold: You could.... >/ But if you dared, I would kill you. I wouldn't have any problem with it...

G: You're just learning aren't you kiddo? -kisses the top of his head- <3

Baldor: X3 -giggles a bit and nods-

Medli: Sad -sniffles a bit- Y-you don't want me either... |c -wipes her eyes- W-what am I gonna do then...?

Slate: >.> .... Is that coming naturally to you or are you just pissy cause you haven't had a smoke in a while?

Misfit: o//o ... O-oh... that. Tonight? ^///^ -rubs the back of his head- S-sure babe... <3

Parker: X3 Don't be sorry. It's great to see you excited about it... -goes to kiss the top of her head, but stops himself and just sits there awkwardly- ...

Mewtwo: That's a great idea... -pulls her into a close hug- We can start with the pokemon left behind in that building.... there would have been countless of other experiments that have to find a home now...

Nikita: No I... |c I shouldn't have yelled and hit you...

Anudor: Maybe... sometime in the future... we could have a little one around the house... Smile

Gordon: We'll talk about this later alright? It's very important we do this quickly... c'mon now hop in the car. -helps Jude carry her and opens the boot of the car- Alright just put her in here, nobody'll see her.

Adam: o.o; What? The fuck's he doing here? -glances out the window-

Missy: D8 !! -squeaks a little in fright- He's got Annette?! >.< W-why?! What's he doing with her?! -starts to hyperventilate- Oh god... oh god what do we do? I can't go out there but he'll hurt her... >.<

Fox: >w> Oh good... any bitch that can afford to go to a strip club in her spare time's gotta be loaded with cash.

Eldora: >__<;; Nn... -squirms and tries to pull away from him- S-stop... oh god stop... DX Please...

Kali: ... >w> Lemme see. -opens her pants a little and blushes- Ohh.... <3 So I see. ^//^ You know I've never actually done it with a man before... -bites her lip-

G: >.<; -stumbles a bit- Cut it out! D< Do that again you fucking little princess, I dare you!

Baldor: >w> Oh where are you gonna go? |3 I know you're bluffing~

Drayna: Alright... -holds onto him- Can you help me? ^^' I still don't really know how to swim...

Kihja: D: Do what? I'm just excited for my first adventure. -gasps a little- Very Happy How are we gonna celebrate our victory together? X3 -cuddles up to him-

Alassea: -giggles a bit- Is that why you're blushing so much? ^w^

G: I think you misunderstand. >.> I've always cared a lot about my family. You just happened to get in the way a lot.

Silver: Evidently. >/ I'm here to take this place like I was supposed to... thanks for keeping my seat warm Proton but Tani and I can handle things from here.

Fawn: Sad Oh darling I know... come inside.... -helps her into the tent and sits her down in a tub, starting to pour some warm water in- I know it hurts baby.... -kisses the top of her head- You poor little thing, I should have taught you how to handle this sort of thing a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 am

Chelsea: I just want to please you... Thats all I want... -grinds up against her and kisses her neck again- Come on... <3 

Spike: Look its okay. No one really likes coming near me because I'm a demon. Just stay close...  -heads to
Vivian's room- 

???: DX -yelps in shock and backs away, holding the side of her face- Argh... >.< -tears up- P-Please... I'm sorry... 

Jason: :/ Look there are some okay people down here... You just gotta trust me okay? 

Elle: owo... Ooo. <3

Rayurn: Oh great now she'll never sleep D| 

Tess: ... -swishes her tail- Funny how you're eating my kill <.< 

Honiahaka: -comes back some time later with some water, still looking scared- ... |c 

Shea: <w< Oh yeah? >3 -pounces on him- 

Eloisa: I dont hate it. I just wish you would give me some bit of help so that we can go sort out our wedding...  

Jess: >.< Why can't you just let me go? I won't say anything but please just let me go home... 

Aurora: X3 Well you're making your father proud. -leans up and kisses Giovanni's cheek- <3

Link: D: Don't say that... -pulls her into a gentle hug- Of course I would want you Medli.. Sad You know I would... 

Lily: Little bit of both |3 Listen how about we tell them the good news about staying and tonight... We can have some fun... <3 

Elle: X3 You look a little nervous... 

Aurora: -looks up at him- Are you okay? o.o 

Gardevoir: That'll be great... -sighs and cuddles him- This whole island will be just for them... Far from the humans... No fighting or hate... Just peace. <3 

Quinn: ... -takes her hand and heads back home- But its what i asked for... 

Derek: o.o... Have a kid...? -ears go back and looks up at the ceiling- Well.. Yeah maybe in the future...

Jude: Ugh.. >.< This isn't helping my back... Fuck you think she'll fit in there?  

Madeline: o.o;; D: Calm down... -races over to her- Just try and breath alright...? Sad Adam we have to call the police or something... 

Zara: ^^;; I guess her assaulting me is a positive hey? 

Shawn: Eldora calm down... Things will be better this time... I promise I will look after you.... Now that I can walk and move our lives will be better... I'll treat you right. <3 -pulls down his pants- 

Celestia: >.>... -scoops her up gently- Well... Maybe we should try this out... |3 <3 

Aurora: >C -huffs a bit and pushes him hard again- What are you going to do?! 

Chelsea: >w> ... Oh yeahhh? -starts to walk out of the room- 

Meri: X3 I will don't worry... -slowly swims up to the surface- I guess I'll have to teach you. 

Dark: We cant think about that right now. We need to focus on getting Silver under control. 

Laetri: o///o -ears go back- Oh jeez... >///< -looks away- 

Lily: >C What is your problem with me? And don't say that it was because of the gang. This hate started when i was born! What have I done?!

Proton: >C You can't be serious. No one will listen to you. Besides you wouldn't have a clue about what you were doing. 

Elle: But this was never meant to happen after the fight club... |c Why do we just have to handle it... 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next