Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 am

???: If you say so. Are you a bit of a lightweight? 

Spike: ... I know... -sighs- never thought I'd be caught up in all this. 

----------------------------------------------

Zara: ... -starts to get some drinks- You know I only ask cause I'm concerned... If you're in trouble I'll help... 

Isaac: -conjures the whip and hands it to her- Get creative... >J 

Elle: I will mummah. -looks at Kanti and nuzzles him- X3 thisll be great!  

???: Sad ... -looks up at him, whimpering- 

Tess: Shh little ones... -nuzzles them gently- Go back to sleep... He wont hurt you... 

Shea: Mmn... -kisses him back gently- R-Really...? ... -slowly takes her hair out of her ponytail- 

Eloisa: Alright dear... Thank you so much Smile -kisses him gently and starts to untie the ropes-  

Jess: ... You're right. I should've avoided this town. Mum was right about the towns...

Aurora: X3 But dont push it Silvia. Now dont you have work to do? 

Link: <.< That's being the enemy. You don't want to be that. 

Zelda: Of course... -sits up and looks away- |c Its going to be like this for a while. 

Elle: -closes her eyes and tilts her head- G-Gerard... Th-This is so much better... Ohh... <3

Lily: ... I gotta let him know that he is still an important person... Especially to me ... 

Aurora: Mmn... I just... I never thought i would be with someone... Especially someone like you... -moves his hands along her body-  

Eleanor: o.o!! >.< -hits the tree hard and slides down, yelling in pain- D| Uhh... -head has a huge gash-

Gardevoir: o.o!! D: Mewtwo what did you do?!  

Madeline: Ill go and sort things out. Can you come in and help me with some of my things? 

Zara: X3 Heh. Man I've never had such kindness from so many people before... 

Alejandro: Well... I mean you are mine... But you dont have to call me master... 

Reynard: Im serious. They are powerful crreatures. You dont know what they can do to you... 

Aurora: I know but i... I just need someone there. Its foolish to believe that she would be around forever but... |c -sighs-

???: -comes to the door- o.o... Chelsea Very Happy

Chelsea: looks up- o.o... Dad... -races over and hugs him tight- >.< I've missed you so much... 

Meri: Ahh... Th-That's better... -leans against her- Much better... 

Lily: I cant smoke near the kids. I dont want them getting sick and that.

Dark: o.o!! D: Tani! Oh shit! >.<

Tani: o.o... What is it Mihan...? 

Proton: ... Fine. I'll give you one more chance. Only... One more. Got it? 

Elle: -yelps again, pupils shrinking- ... >C -snarls, her fangs growing- You bastard... You better stop it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Bobby: Yeah I suppose I would be... -rubs the back of her head- I'd probably pass out pretty quick if I had too much.

???: Well we'd better be careful then. >.>

Drayna: -looks up at him- ... You had to become one of them, didn't you? :/

Vivian: -has her head rested against Scruff's chest and just cuddles up to him- <3 ... You know... I probably can't stay here much longer...

???: >/ I don't need your help with anything...

Lexi: -takes it and looks it over- ... Of course...

???: >.< -shuts her eyes and whimpers, trembling in anticipation-

Lexi: ... >/ I hope you fucking learn... -raises her arm and strikes her-

???: DX !! -cries out in pain and strains against the ropes, gashes and cuts appearing across her body-

Kanti: X3 -licks her cheek- C'mon! Very Happy You gotta show me where all the best mud puddles are! -races outside-

Blade: ... -huffs a bit and slowly sits down, starting to calm a little- Are they... alright?

Tyrel: -plays with the ends of her hair- Yeah... you must be a little nervous...

Pédro: X3 -goes over to her and nuzzles her gently- <3

Harold: >/ Well you're stuck here now, this is your own stupid mistake.

Silvia: :3 Nope.

G: Get back to work... -.- Or in the very least stay with your brother and make sure he doesn't touch anything.

Medli: >w> ... -flicks her tail- Why not? >3 I bet bad guys can stay up whenever they want and eat nothing but bacon and candy!

Damien: Yeah I figured as much... |c Let's just... get up. We've got things to do...

Misfit: -looks a little surprised- ... Uhm... good... -sighs a bit and draws his hand away-

Lucky: >.> Well you better go up there and tell him. I'll guard the steak.

Parker: -starts to slip off her skirt- Neither did I... I never thought I'd be this lucky... -gently pushes her so she's laying down- ... So... -strokes her cheek gently- Would you rather we take it slow, and gentle...? Or...

Persian: o.o !! -yelps a little in surprise- ...

Mewtwo: >C She should have listened.

Persian: .... D: Meeowr... -slowly goes over and paws at her a little- Sad

Adam: Yeah no problem. :/ You think your grandmother's gonna be alright with this?

???: o.o ... -tilts his head a bit- Are your people not kind and hospitable to strangers...?

Rose: I'm sorry... I won't say it again... -cuddles him gently-

Kali: >C Fuck it, we're stronger than those misogynist bastards. Take us there already, do you want out help or not?

G: Hey... it's not like you'll be by yourself. I know it sounds stupid, but... we always have each other. :/

Baldor: ... -pauses for a moment and looks them over- ... Heh... Smile -smiles faintly and just watches them, not saying anything-

Drayna: -huffs a bit and hugs him close- You had me so worried Meri... >.<

G: So of course it makes to much sense to make the two of us sick instead. >/

Kihja: D: !! No! >.< No not now! -tears up a little- This isn't fair Mihan...

Silver: >/ Where is Lily? I know you were down there Tani, and she's gone. -grabs her face- What the hell happened?

???: -sighs a little in relief- Y-yes sir... D| I understand...

Vlad: >J And what will you do-- .... -looks her over and steps back a bit- ... About... it...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 am

???: We'll go easy >.> ... -goes inside and gets a table- Don't worry. We'll pay for them. 

Spike: Yeah... :/ But i did it for Scruff and for Chelsea... In our gang we look out for each other. 

Scruff: ... -sighs and strokes her hair gently- I wish you didn't have to go... 

Zara: ... -goes over and sits with him, handing him the drink- Did something happen with another woman? 

Isaac: ... -smirks a bit and watches like the bastard he is- Yes ... Good girl Lexi...

Elle: X3 -races out with him- I'll show you my mud castle! >:T 

Tess: They are okay... They got startled... Once they calm down they'll be better. 

Shea: -plays with his hair- I am... It's just all so new to me... Being like this...

Eloisa: Heh X3 Awh. You're so sweet. You're a bit of an outcast like me... Don't worry... You'll have a new home... -heads out of the stables with him- 

Jess: Nah uh. Ill be out of this town as soon as i can >/ 

Aurora: Giovanni and I would like some alone time. Please? 

Link: Yeah but bad guys always lose <.< 

Zelda: ... I can call Impa to sort out some things... So we can stay together a little longer... 

Elle: ... -looks him over- Hey whats wrong? Sad 

Lily: <.<... Yeah. Guard it in your mouth more like it. -heads up to the bedroom- Slate...? 

Aurora: Gentle... Please... -blushes- Its just... My first time and all... 

Eleanor: |c Mnn... -groans a bit but doesn't move-

Gardevoir: D: But she is so hurt... 

Madeline: Im sure she will be :/ I think she might be happy that I'm starting a new life... Away from people who know my parents... 

Zara: Well.. They are nice but... See they are strong believers of sex after marriage... That's when a couple come together and are bound to stay with each other. If you ever have sex before marriage you get banished... 

Alejandro: ... You know you are a sweetheart... And you still look so pretty.

Celestia: ... Sweetheart i think im going to have to go with Reynard on this one. Maybe it'll be better to turn into men.

Aurora: ... I know.. And I'm glad... -hugs his arm- I love you... 

???: X3 It's been ages kiddo. I've missed you so much. -looks up- <w< So who is your boyfriend? |3 -ruffles her hair-

Chelsea: XD Dad! Cut it out!  

Meri: Hey when she took you away from me i didn't know what to do... But i am worried about that other helper in the bath house... 

Lily: Hey go back inside and stop complaining. Either way you're dead. So it doesn't make that much of a difference -.- 

Dark: I know... Sad -pulls him into a hug- Shh.,. 

Tani: Last time i saw her she was down there. >/ -pulls away- I don't know where she is now. 

Proton: -thinks for a moment- Now we need a new fucking plan... 

Elle: -snarls and pulls away from the ropes- >C Would you like to see...? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:16 am

Bobby: Oh, thanks... ^^' As it is Chelsea's got all the money. -sits down with them- I really would be in a bad place if it weren't for her.

???: >.> Sounds like she really takes care of you.

Drayna: ... That was a very nice thing of you to do... I had no idea demons like you could be so kind. I'm not sure what I would do if I had to become one of them...

Vivian: Me too... I could stay here forever... <3 -cuddles him gently- .... -sighs a little and shuts her eyes- Things will be better after I have the baby. I swear...

???: >/ How is that any of your business? -growls a little and looks away- Look just... find someone else to share a room with tonight.

???: -screams- Master please! DX Oh god it hurts!

Lexi: >/ What was that? I thought you were trained to love pain... -some blood starts to splatter on her face and huffs a bit, getting tired but doesn't stop-

Fawn: D| I just got them clean... T^T

Kanti: >3 Yeah! And I could be king!

Blade: -looks them over for a moment- Don't touch me like that again Tess.... -shuts his eyes and turns his head away- You know I can't help it... it's what I've been trained for...

Tyrel: You know you don't have to be nervous about anything...

William: -comes out with a saddle and reins and that- ^^' You'll have to show me how to put these on...
(In my head I swear it didn't sound like Will was getting into a new fetish.)

Harold: Only if you're discharged first... >/

Silvia: >.> .... Hmph. Fine. -gets up- But you better be discussing that awesome name. -walks out-

G: Well of course. <.< What else would we possibly be talking about?

Medli: >3 Not if it was me! I'd be the bestest bed guy ever!

Damien: Alright... you go ahead if you want. -gently kisses her cheek- I guess I could use some extra rest. =.=

Misfit: Why'd you call me that Elle? You never call me by my real name...

Lucky: >w> .... -jumps up on the counter and noms on the steaks-

Slate: ... -opens the door and looks down at her- What? -.-

Parker: Alright... alright we'll just take it slow. -kisses her neck softly and runs a hand down her side- Just relax... <3

Mewtwo: >/ Well it's her own fault.

Adam: ... I'm... a little curious. How long are your parents going to be in prison? :/ Like, is there any chance of them ever getting out and looking for you...?

???: o.o ... -thinks for a moment to process all of this- But... that...

???: D: I'm sorry, but that sounds like the most boring way to live... I can't blame you for leaving.

Rose: -blushes a little and giggles- ^///^ Really? I... I thought I wouldn't be very appealing sir... cause of my height... -very very short, I forgot to mention. Comes up to about Drayna's shoulder-

Kali: -grumbles darkly and folds her arms- Fine. >/ -transforms into her male form- I fucking hate having to do this.

G: -glances down at her- ... -gently hugs her back- Well you're my sister.... we'll always be together. I love you too... -strokes her hair gently-

Baldor: X3 -laughs a bit and rubs the back of his head- It's good to meet someone that can make Chelsea so happy... -smiles a bit- My name is Baldor sir... Smile -bows his head-

Drayna: Someone helped us? -ears perk and looks back over at the city- ... I didn't even realise... Sad

G: Well thanks for the concern. At least my drinking doesn't harm everyone else. -.- -walks past her and goes back inside-

Kihja: Sad W-what are we going to do Mihan? -looks up at him- That's no place for her... she must be so scared...

SilveR: Don't you dare lie to me! D< -strikes her hard across the face- I know you went down there! What did you do with her?!

???: It may... m-may just be a matter of waiting sir... Sad Before they can trust us again.

Vlad: o.o; -steps back and looks her over- How... did you...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 am

???: >.> ... It really does. What exactly does she do?

Spike: Well I'll make sure you never become a part of them. I promise you.

Scruff: ... I know... -buries his face in her hair- Once the baby is gone we can be together... <3

Zara: Well it's not my business. I'm just concerned... And really if I stayed with anyone else I know I wouldn't be free again. 

Isaac: Okay now... Thats enough Lexi... >.> 

Rayurn: Awh X3 Let them go. -kisses her cheek- 

Elle: <.< Psh. There is only a queen >:U 

Tess: ... -ears go back and looks down- I really am sorry Blade... I didn't mean to...  

Shea: ... Yeah. I don't... -cuddles up to him and closes her eyes- <3 

Eloisa: X3 Heh. You look so awkward. Here. -helps place them on Pedro-  

Jess: Which i will be >/ 

Aurora: <.<... So... What shall we talk about? |3 

Link: <.<... >3 Well if you're a bad guy... -scoops her up- I have to get you! 

Zelda: -strokes his hair gently- Rest my darling... Ill look after you... 

Elle: -rubs her arm- I don't know... I-I just said it... 

Lily: o.o... I just ... Wanted to see you babe... 

Aurora: Mmn... -holds onto some of his hair and closes her eyes- O-Okay... <3 

Gardevoir: D: Oh god... We have to heal her... 

Madeline: I doubt it. Even if they did they would be really old and probably wouldn't care. 

Zara: Well... Technically I was banished... -plays with the edge of her gloves- 

Alejandro: Well you are pretty tiny... But its cute X3 Goes with your sweetness. 

Reynard: Thank you... -teleports them to the island- ... Don't do anything to antagonise anyone... We just gotta find them and get to the boats.

Aurora: (Lets just make a skip.) -years later, helping Madame Boss eat- There... -smiles faintly- You look pretty good today. Smile  

???: X3 -holds a hand out to shake- Pleasure to meet you <.< Though you know I have to keep an eye on you with my daughter 

Meri: Shoved your mother in the bathroom...  They're going to get punished. I know it. 

Lily: >.>... oh yeah. Now that's a lie. But a drink would be nice. -conjures one in her hand- 

Dark: ... Just go to the cafe and check on Lily. Ill try and get her out of there. 

Tani: -yelps in shock and backs away- >.< i didn't do anything! -tears up- 

Proton: -frowns- I hate waiting >C

Elle: >C -huffs a bit- What? Cant handle a mutt? -slowly turns into her bigger, werewolf form- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 am

Bobby: o.o ... Oh uh... ^^; Heh. Wow that.... that's a good question. Well she certainly has a very uhm... interesting and uh... f-fulfilling career...

Drayna: Oh I know... I probably won't. It just sounds like a very horrible decision to make...

Vivian: -nods- Yeah... I... I'll visit you again as soon as I can. -leans up and gently kisses his cheek-

???: Well that's not my problem. .... -sighs a bit and runs a hand through this hair- Look I just... I don't think it's safe for you here.

Lexi: ... -stops and trembles a little- Fine... -sets the whip down and takes in a deep breath to try and calm down- F-fuck...

???: >.< -sobs uncontrollably and blood runs all down her body- T-thankyou... thankyou... I-I deserved that... |c

Fawn: X3 Oh I will... >.> But they're not getting to get into bed for nap time later if they're all muddy.

Kanti: >:U Yeah huh! I'll be the best dang king ever!

Blade: -growls a little- Why? Why did you do that? Why would you want to be close to me anyway?

Tyrel: ... You'll have to let me know when you're feeling better... all healed up and that... <3

William: ^^' Well I don't know anything about horses. I always just figured they just stood there and looked kinda cool, didn't know there was so much work involved.

Pedro: |3 -nuzzles her gently as she does- <3

Harold: ... We'll just see about that.

G: Well... first we need to talk about keeping you safe. <.< What are we going to do about you and Vivian?

Medli: o.o !! Hey no fair! XD I'm not ready yet, you still haven't trained me! >w< -squirms a little-

Damien: ... -lays his head back- You don't have to look after me...

Misfit: Well... please Elle. Just... just don't, alright? -looks away from her-

Slate: >/ ... -looks her over for a moment- Why? Because you're feeling sorry for me or some shit like that? I'm fine.

Parker: -finishes up afterwards and huffs a bit to catch his breath- Mmn.... oh Aurora... <3 -sighs a little-

Mewtwo: -flicks his tail and looks her over- I'm not helping her. >/ I don;t care what you do, just make it quick.

Adam: :/ Awh, well... I can't see why they wouldn't care about you... -leans in and gently kisses her cheek- <3

???: Sad You poor thing... don't worry, we'll take good care of you here. ^^ -takes her into an empty treehouse- Will you need anything else? Smile

Rose: ^///^ Y-you're very kind sir... -plays with the ends of her hair and cuddles up to him- ... I'm glad madam Drayna gave me to you... <3

Kali: >/ Whatever. Hmph. -looks around a bit- ... This place smells worse than hell.

Madame: Oh darling, I wish I was... -looks paler and sicker now- I do appreciate you taking care of me though. Work is just so much harder than it used to be... -coughs a little-

Baldor: X3 Understandable... I can't blame you for wanting to protect her. -shakes his hand- She is something very precious. Smile

Drayna: ... She'll have them whipped... if they're lucky. And we'll have it so much worse if she finds it. -sighs a bit- We shouldn't have run...

Kihja: Sad Be careful darling.... -sighs a little and teleports outside the cafe- ... There you are Lily. Are you ok? D:

Silver: DON'T! D< Don't you fucking lie to me Tani! -grabs her by her shirt and rams her into the wall- Just tell me! What did you fucking do with her?!

???: I... I know, I'm sorry... I just don't know any other way....

Vlad: -looks up at her- o.o; .... Since when could you... do that....?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 am

???: ... And that is? 

Spike: Good ... Cause the people there are utterly stupid. D|

Scruff: -goes a bit red- Id love that... <3 -kisses her cheek back- 

Zara: And you say that when I'm stuck in hell... Whatever it is I can deal with it... :/ -kisses his cheek- 

Isaac: -goes over and wipes away some of the dripping blood, locking it off his finger- |3 Mmn... This is getting me all... Excited again...<3

Rayurn: i know dear <.<... 

Elle: <.<... -splashes mud at him- 

Tess: I didnt mean to wlright?! I never do that with anyone! ... I-i need to go... -walks out- 

Shea: Well of course I'll tell you... I wouldn't know why I wouldn't tell you... 
(So clueless.)

Eloisa: -hugs his snout- ... Stood and looked cool? X3  

Jess: -growls- Doctor! Please! 

Aurora: D| I don't know... I really don't  know what to do with her... 

Link: >3 I don't give evil a chance! -laughs and cuddles her- 

Zelda: I know ... but I want to... -kisses his cheek- 

Elle: ... Okay i wont... Sad -cuddles up to him and kisses his cheek- 

Lily: No I'm worried about you because i love you. Why are you getting upset? 

Aurora: Oohh... P-Parker... <3 -runs her fingertips along down his back- Th-That was amazing ... 

Gardevoir: Fine I will >/ -goes over and starts to heal her- Might as well try to explain yourself to the scared Persian. 

Madeline: -blushes- Heh ^///^ l-lets hurry... -heads inside- <3

Zara: No thanks... I think I've got everything here... -smiles faintly and hugs them- Thank you ^^

Alejandro: -smiles faintly- Heh... Yeah. I really am glad too... -kisses the top of her head- <3 

Reynard: Technically this is hell in our world. Now remember, once you find her we must head to the boats. We cant teleport off the island. 

Aurora: Well Giovanni is getting better with it... And now that I've finished up school it's easier for me to look after you... 

???: Oh now he is a keeper >w> Come on in X3 -heads inside-

Chelsea: -goes to Baldor- Heh. He really likes you Very Happy 

Meri: Im sorry but if i didn't you would've been killed... Im not going to lose you just like that... 

Lily: Yeah sure. Dad doesn't want me, grandpa is bitching at me as usual -.- Its nothing new. -takes a sip- 

Tani: >.< Argh! Silver stop! D< -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and holds him up in the air- Calm the fuck down! -eyes glow red- 

Proton: ... Then I suppose you better start kissing some butts. -walks away- 

Elle: Since i got that horcrux in me... Now... -slowly moves closer- What to do with you... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:47 am

Bobby: ... D| Alright... she's a biker.

???: So that explains all the leather and tattoos. >.>

Drayna: X3 -laughs a bit- Don't let them ever hear you actually say that.

Vivian: -blushes- ... You... y-you take care of yourself... -slowly draws away from him- <3

???: ... You know anything about vampires?

Lexi: ... -backs away and goes over to Jason- Here... it's ok. I'm back now... -sits down with him and cuddles him gently-

???: -hisses a little in pain as he does, and smiles weakly- R-really master...? -sighs a bit- I... I-I knew you would forgive me... <3 It's been so long since I've felt your touch... -bites her lip and weakly strains against the ropes to meet his hand- M-master... <3

Fawn: D: What's that look for?

Kanti: >.< !! .... o.o -looks himself over- >3 Oh that's it. -crouches a little and pounces her-

Blade: >/ -watches her leave- .... Hmph. -ears flatten and just lays down-

Tyrel: ... X3 -laughs a bit and cuddles her gently- We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

William: Well... yeah. ^^' None of us knew how to ride, it was mainly just for show having a horse.

Harold: -rolls his eyes and just looks out the window- ...

Nurse: o.o -steps in and looks over at her- ... Is something wrong ma'am?

G: She's too valuable to be let go... but I can't afford you to be hurt. Just how... determined do you think she is? To get to you? -tucks some hair out of her eyes- I could have her transferred to another region. :/

Medli: X3 -giggles a bit and cuddles him back- You're mean. >w< You're the real bad guy.

Damien: ... -sighs a little and just lets her- Alright... thanks...

Misfit: -slowly wraps his arms around her waist- Thankyou... -gently kisses her back- I do love you Elle... <3

Slate: I'm not upset, that'd be ridiculous. There's nothing to be upset about.

Parker: |3 -sighs a bit and cuddles up to her- It really was... <3

Persian: Sad -ears flatten and curls up next to Eleanor- ...

Mewtwo: >C I don't have any explaining to do. I warned her before to stay out of our way and away from the pokemon.

Adam: X3 Mkay... -follows her inside- I'm not gonna have to keep my distance from you or anything am I? ^^' Like is your grandma gonna be one of those protective types?

???: ^w^ -hugs her back- Very Happy We hope you enjoy your stay. Elune be with you. -bows-

Rose: You are? I thought... I wasn't as good as the other girl. o.o

Kali: o.o Hm? -ear flicks and looks around- Well shit. We can't teleport. Any other freaky shit I should know about? D| -sighs a bit and wraps an arm around Celestia's shoulder-

Madame: Yes... -squeezes her hand gently- I'm very proud of you Aurora... you know that don't you? You did very well in your schooling.

Baldor: X3 Well great... hopefully we'll be able to make more than just visit here. Smile I want you to see your father more often with as much as you enjoy it... and if that's to happen then I should make a good impression on him. -takes her hand and follows him inside-

Drayna: -smiles faintly and cuddles up to him- You're so sweet... <3 -sighs a bit- We need to move... in case she comes after us.

Kihja: Sad ... You know it's not your dad's fault, right? He can't control his demon blood...

Silver: o.o !! Put me down! D< -eyes glow red and hisses at her-

??? But... D: But sir... -sighs and backs into a wall- |c Crap...

Vlad: o.o; ... -takes a step back- Stay away from me you little freak... D<
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:01 am

???: >.>...  well... I guess it could be worse right? 

Spike: <.< Hey what can they do to me? 

Scruff: -runs his hand along her arm as she pulls away- You too... Im... Always watching you. <3

Zara: A lot actually. I've travelled around a lot and learnt about them.

Jason: Th-Thank you... -cuddles up her her-

Isaac: It's still good to see you are committed... -unties her and helps her off- We'll get that blood off and then cuddled up in bed... <3  

Rayurn: >w> No reason. 

Elle: XD Hey! -paws at him- Get off your queen! 

???: o.o... -looks up, a pup with a missing tail- ... -slowly walks up to him and sniffs- 

Shea: Well... Okay... o.o -cuddles him- ... I'm curious now though. What did you mean by that? 

Eloisa: X3 Ill teach you how to ride one. -kisses his cheek- ... Here. Get on now. Ill take you home on Pedro. 

Jess: I need to know when I'm being discharged. Please... 

Aurora: If her father still really wants me she'll try anything... -sighs- Even if she was transferred she'd still try and find a way to get me... Unless I put up some protection spells or something. 

Link: X3 Awh. I'm not that bad. You'll thank me for all this when you grow up... 

Zelda: Can i get you anything...? :/ 

Elle: Mmn... I love you too Misfit... More than anything... <3 -cuddles up to him, running a hand up his shirt and gently rubbing his stomach- 

Lily: Then why are you sulking in our room? 

Aurora: -looks at him and rests her forehead gently against his- Mmn... I really still cant believe how buff you look... I knew you were strong ... But it was just amazing to see... 

Gardevoir: But the pokemon are getting scared of you! Now they wont want to come with us! 

Madeline: Not really. -looks around- ... I think she is sleeping. It's awfully quiet... 

Zara: X3 You're all so sweet -kisses their cheek- 

Alejandro: You're not the same... But i still think you're alright... -kisses her cheek- 

Reynard: ... Uh. No being close like that. They really hate homosexuals. ^^;;

Aurora: Yeah.. Top marks and everything... Its exciting to know I'm open to anything... -smiles a bit-

Chelsea: X3 You've made a great one... -kisses his cheek- I think dad likes you already.

Meri: Well where can we go... I'm
Not sure exactly where we are right now... 

Lily: Yeah I know... Still... I guess its finally catching up to me... Im sick of people thinking I'm worthless.

Tani: D< Not until you stop thinking i did something! 

Elle: >/ Fine.. Then ill be on my way then... Wont i... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 am

???: Yes I suppose so... -sips her drink- As long as she's bringing in a stable income and is taking care of you.

Bobby: -looks them over- ... Heh... yeah I guess. -picks up her drink- You guys have really changed since we last talked...

Drayna: Well they-- ... Well... ^^' You are already dead. I'm not sure exactly...

Vivian: -smiles faintly- ... I know... <3 -sighs a bit and looks over at Drayna and Spike- I'm ready to go back now.

???: Great. >.> -conjures a cross and hands it to her- You'll need this.

Lexi: I-I'm gonna get you out of here... I promise...

???: Mmn... -leans against him for support, quite limp and weak now- T-thankyou master... -cuddles up to him and buries her face in his chest- Thankyou... <3

Fawn: X3 -folds her arms and pouts- Oh you're mean when you do that.

Kanti: Nah uh! >3 This is a mutinyyy~! -smears mud all over her face-

Blade: -ears perk and looks up at them- ... -sits up a little and watches them- Hello little one... -leans down and gently nuzzles them- Did I wake you?

Tyrel: Well I just... wanted to make sure you were going to be strong enough and... not be hurt by uh.... ^//^ You know...

William: o.o; ... What, on his back? I don't even know how to get up there. It's like twice my size.

Nurse: Oh well, it's hard to tell at this point. :/ We have to see how quickly you heal, and that's going to depend on how well you eat... if you're stressed and that. We'll get back to you on when you can be discharged a little later.

G: See if you can convince Silvia to help you with that then. -kisses the top of her head- Is there anything else I should be worrying about?

Medli: >.> -ears flatten- Not for the vegetables or bedtime part.

Damien: Depends. D| Is it too early for a drink?

Misfit: Mmn... -shuts his eyes and cuddles her back- ... Pfft... X3 -snorts and laughs a bit- Heh... >w< Elle that kinda tickles... -tries to draw away-

Slate: >/ M'not sulking, I'm trying to get to sleep. It's fucking late Lily, it's normal for most people to be asleep in their room at this time of the night.

Parker: X3 Yeah...? I can't help but wonder what you're going to be like when I have to work out in the morning with my pokemon...

Mewtwo: D< No, I'm not the one to be scared of, they're fine! Would you just hurry up if you're going to fix her, we have to find the others. >C -huffs a bit and flicks his tail-

Adam: .... Uh... Madd... Maybe we should go and check on her.

???: X3 -blushes a bit and gently kisses her back- We'll be outside if you need us. -heads back out-

Rose: I want to be more than alright for you though sir... -plays with the ends of his hair- I want to make you happy... what can I do to be perfect for you?

Kali: >/ Oh fuck that. Nobody's gonna stop me from hugging my girl. -leans in and kisses her cheek- What are they gonna do, hang me?

Madame: You see? I told you you could do anything you wanted with yourself... >.< -coughs more and covers her mouth- Oh Aurora... be a dear an call for your brother... will you?

Baldor: X3 Great... as creepy as it is, if your stepmother continues to be kind to us like this, we'll be able to come by here more often. Smile -leans down and kisses her gently- And I know that's something you'd just love...

Drayna: -looks around- ... We should get you to a lake so you can feel better. -slowly stands and helps him up- There's... a-a big one nearby... I'll take you there...

Kihja: Sweetheart... -takes her hands and squeezes them gently- Sad Nobody thinks you're worthless... you're not. What makes you think that...?

Silver: D< I am not an idiot! -goes shadow and slips out of her hands- I know she was let out of there and I know it was you Tani! -growls threateningly- If you're not going to respect the decisions I make here then you might as well go back to the fucking cafe with Laetri. >C Is that how we're gonna have it?

Vlad: D< Hey, who said I'd be letting you go?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 am

???:  well... I guess we just want things to be okay between us from now on.

Spike: Exactly. |3 -looks at Vivian- Okay kiddo :/ We'll take you back.

Zara: Ooo. Sweet. |3 -spins it in her hands- This'll be fun.

Jason: We'll get out together... Right...?

Isaac: -starts to clean up get cuts- I'm starting to have some faith in my old girls again... -kisses her cheek gently- I hope you're still good in bed... <3 

Rayurn: |3 You still love me. 

Elle: XD Ahh! Nooo! You are going to get it now! -flicks more mud at him- 

???: -whimpers a little- ... -nuzzles him back a bit and curls up close to him- Mhmm.. =^= 

Shea: ... You... Wanted that? -rubs her arm a bit-

Eloisa: Here. Ill help you Smile You get your foot there on the saddle and pull yourself up. Then you put your other leg over. I'll help you up.

Jess: Please.. >< I need to get out as soon as i can... 

Aurora: Well i guess we can sort out wedding plans later tonight... But there really isn't anything else... -smiles faintly and kisses his cheek- Im so happy right now... <3

Link: <.< You will be, when you're strong and not falling asleep anywhere X3 

Zelda: Yes but ill still pour a glass for both of us >.> 

Elle: <w< ... Reallyyyy~ >3 -keeps rubbing his stomach-  

Lily: ... -sighs- Alright. Ill feed Lucky and we'll come up... -looks him over and puts an arm around his waist- You know i love you... And I'm
Just concerned right? 

Aurora: <w< Well that would be something lovely to watch <3 

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- Okay she is healed...

Eleanor: ... -slowly starts to wake up- Nn... =^= 

Madeline: Yeah... I think we should..  -heads upstairs- Oh god i hope she is okay. .

Zara: X3 Heh... -goes to bed and gets under the sheets, closing her eyes-

Alejandro: ... Dont change... You're so cute... -cuddles her close- ... I think after a hard day like this I just need to go to bed... 

Reynard: ... -points to a decaying corpse hanging from a dead tree-

Celestia: o.o;; Mihan i love you but i think maybe we should listen again... 

Aurora: Yes of course... -kisses her hand- Ill be back as soon as i can. -gets up and heads to where G is- 

Chelsea: -kisses him back- Mmn... -smiles faintly- I still cant believe all this good stuff is happening.. Smile  

Meri: ... You going to be alright going to one? 

Lily: ... Well look at me... I'm not successful, not a genius like Laetri... What have I got to show for in my life... |c

Tani: ... -ears go back- I dont want to leave... I want to stay.. Hopefully Laetri will come here one day...  

Elle: Well would you rather let me go... Or die... >C 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:19 am

???: ... -nods- We've made a huge mistake Bobby...

Bobby: ... -sighs a bit and finishes the rest of her drink- I appreciate it you guys. It... really hurt when I had to leave home...

Drayna: -teleports them back to the riddle house- Do you feel better after seeing Scruff?

Vivian: -sighs and smiles a bit- Yeah... yeah it felt really good seeing him. I don't feel sick... or sad anymore... it was just really nice. -looks away and blushes a little, playing with the ends of her hair-

???: Just watch your back. -.- The one who got me was a sadistic little bitch.

Lexi: ... I.... I hope so. I'm not sure about me Jason... -tears up a little- Every time I get a chance to get away he always stops me... and the punishments are getting worse... >.<

???: Ngh... >.<; -whimpers a little in pain and shivers at his touch- Y-yes master... -bites her lip- Of course, you know I would only give you the best of my ability... -plays with the edge of his shirt and gently kisses his neck- Mmn... <3

Fawn: -giggles a bit and nods- X3 I do... -cuddles up to him- Of course I do. Always... <3

Kanti: -yelps in fake pain and staggers back- Agh! XD No! Oh god I've been hit! -falls over onto his side and plays dead- ... <w< -opens his eyes just a little and watches her-

Blade: Oh I'm sorry... -leans down and licks their fur gently- You can go back to sleep if you want.

Tyrel: ^//^;; Well I uh... only if you wanted to. I don't want to pressure you... I'm sure it must be something very difficult for you to have to face... having been in the clubs for so long and... and that...

William: Awh man... T^T I'm gonna fall to my death before my marriage... -tries very awkwardly to get up on Pedro's back-

Nurse: We'll just see what we can do. You need to relax dear. :/ -looks over at harold- ... Oh mister Blackmore sir... you seem to be recovering very well.

G: -smiles a bit and cuddles her close- Well good... I'm glad. I hope you don't mind... it will probably have to be something very small and private.

Medli: >.> Hrmph. -folds her arms- Can we go outside and do cool stuff now?

Damien: -sighs a little and lays his head back- Much appreciated babe... <3

Misfit: XD Haha! Elle! -tries to push her away and squirms a bit, laughing- Stop, I'm serious! >w< T-that really tickles!

Slate: ... -sighs deeply and hugs her back- I love you too sweetheart... I do appreciate it. -kisses the top of her head gently- Nobody cares about me like you do... <3

Parker: X3 -laughs a bit- Well you're welcome to watch if you like. <w<

Persian: o.o -ears perk and lifts his head- .... Sad -meows a bit and nudges her with his nose-

Adam: Y-yeah.... me too... -gently takes her hand and squeezes it a little, looking around-

Drayna: -climbs up to the window and sits on the windowsill- Hey Zara... hope I'm not disturbing anything. ^^' Just wanted to come check up on you. Smile How do you like it in the colony?

Rose: -looks up at him and blushes- .... Yes sir.... I... I won't change... -hugs his arm- Shall I come with you...?

Kali: ... Fine. -scowls and pulls away from her, folding her arms- >C I'm sick of this place already.

G: -looks up at her as she comes over- o.o Oh hey Aurora. >.> Hey guess what, I just heard back from the gym leaders association. They're gonna let me take the exam. X3

Baldor: Of course it is... -wraps his arms around her waist and cuddles her close- You're a very sweet person Chelsea... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- I knew, as soon as you realised that yourself things would be getting better for you...

Drayna: I'll have to be... -takes him over to a large lake out in the forest- Here... get in, you'll need to regain your energy before we can go anywhere.

Kihja: :/ Well darling you're still young. You've still got so much time to make something of yourself. -rubs her arm gently- You know... it is so very easy to just feel sorry for yourself but it only takes hard work to get somewhere that's actually worth it... and you'll get there...

Silver: Then you better fucking cut this shit out Tani. >/ From now on don't you fucking get involved in any of my business here. I don't want you screwing it up. Understand?

Vlad: -scoffs- Kill me? >C I would love to see you try...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:24 am

???: well... We were pretty confused kiddo... -sighs a bit and thinks for a moment-

Spike: <w< You're blushing like mad girl...

Zara: It'll be okay. >.> Hopsfully we can get back to what we started before after this... 

Jason: ... -takes her hand- Ill make sure we'll get out... I promise you...  

Isaac: Mmn... -closes his eyes- You're such a good girl... -takes her to the bedroom-  

Elle: Haha! >:U -puts a paw on him- I am zee mud queen! 

???: -looks up at him- Are you here to take care of us? 

Shea: ... Iunno... I mean... It seems so soon... -looks nervous- 

Eloisa: X3 Heh... You're so cute. -helps him up completely- There. Now just hold on. 

Jess: ... Can i at least get a room change? 

Aurora: I don't mind... I expected it to be private anyway. But I was wondering if I could invite my two friends from school? 

Link: Fine X3 Come on. Let's go exploring and get some supplies for
Leoni's stable. -heads outside- 

Zelda: -gets up and goes over, pouring some drinks- ... Damien did you ever think you'd be happier with someone ... Your own kind... -ears droop a bit- 

Elle: X3 -laughs- No way! If i knew you were so ticklish I would've done this earlier >3 

Lily: -smiles a bit- And for what its worth... You're something special to me. <3 -kisses his cheek-

Aurora: <///< ... Id like that... <3 

Eleanor: Mnn... -looks at him weakly- ... Hey there... 

Gardevoir: ... -helps her up- Lets start finding the others... 

Madeline: -looks in the rooms- ... It seem like she has gone out... Hm... -goes to the closet- Maybe there is a note some-- -opens the door and the  corpse of her grandmother falls ontop of her- O.O!! -screams loudly- >.< OH GOD!

Zara: Hm? Oh no. It's fine. This colony is lovely... ^^ I'm really loving it here. 

Alejandro: ... Of course... -kisses her cheek and gets up, heading to the bedroom- 

Reynard: Everyone hates this place... -walks around-

???: -sitting with some other homeless girls on the side of the building- |c ...

Celestia: ... -ears go back- Oh mihan it looks so horrible here... 

Aurora: Really? Very Happy Oh thats great X3 -hugs him tight- Hey do you have some free time? Mum wants to see both of us right now. 

Chelsea: -blushes a bit- Heh... I really do love you...

???: -comes over- <w< So I hate to ruin the moment but I know my young girl would like a drink.

???: -comes out with some drinks- <.< You know dear it's been so long. I was thinking we should have a girls day out pretty soon... 

Meri: Thank you... -takes a few steps in- ... Maybe it was a mistake for me to come here...

Lily: ... |c -cuddles up to him- Why does he hate me so much grandpa? 

Tani: ... -sighs and looks away- Fine... >C 

Elle: >C -snarls and charges at him, swiping a huge paw at him- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 am

???: ... -glances at her husband for a moment and hands bobby another drink- Here kiddo. >.> You deserve it.

Bobby: Thanks... -sips it and looks between them- ... Is something wrong?

Vivian: <///< Me? No I'm not... -hides her face-

???: ... Heh... |3 Well I wouldn't mind that. -gently runs a hand down her side- I was having fun. <3

Lexi: -sighs a little and looks at the ground- ... I don't want to turn out like those other vampire girls... begging for his attention and loving being whipped like that... I don't want to be like that, but it's what he's turning me into. >.< I... I-I almost couldn't stop back there. -huffs a little and shakily wipes the blood from her face- It felt good... seeing her in pain....

???: -smiles weakly- Thankyou master... <3 I... I would do anything to please you...

Kanti: <w< .... >D RAWR! -leaps up and tackles her, pinning to the ground- I'm a zommmbiiiieee!

Blade: Sort of. I'm here to learn kid.... but yes. I'll be taking care of you...

Tyrel: I'm sorry, I thought you would have... -shakes his head a bit- No, I'm not going to pressure you. :/ If it's too soon then nothing has to happen. I can wait... -strokes her hair gently- You're worth the wait Shea...

William: o.o;; -holds onto the reins- Fuckfuckfuck. >.<; You better not let me fall.

Nurse: We'll have to see darling, we're really quite full. -leaves the room-

Harold: <.< ... -smirks smugly- Well you've got this all under control, I can see. |J

G: Only as long as you can promise me they're not going to talk about any of this. <.< ... And as long as we make sure Silvia doesn't try and show up.

Medli: X3 Yay! Now we're getting to the good stuff. Very Happy Ohh! And when we're done with everything, can we ride over to Impa's orphanage so I can see my friends?

Damien: o.o ... -ears perk and sits up- What do you mean? I'd be happier with a Jirin woman...? Zelda why would you ask something like that...? Sad

Misfit: -pulls away from her- Oh it is so on. >3 You better hope you're not ticklish.

Slate: -rests his forehead against hers and strokes her cheek- ... Yeah...? <3

Parker: -yawns a little and stretches- X3 Well... if that's going to happen, I definitely need to sleep...

Persian: Sad -ears flatten and nuzzles her gently- Mreow....

Mewtwo: -just nods and looks back down at the tracker-

Adam: That's really odd-- O.O !! -stumbles back a bit and yelps in shock- HOLY FUCK! D8 H-hold still Madeline! -races over and pushes the corpse off her, and quickly pulls her to her feet- It's ok... it's ok I've got you... >.< -cuddles her close-

Drayna: Oh good... That's great, I thought you might. I just thought I'd stop by on my way to see Alejandro again. I think I might have figured something out to help him.

Rose: -follows him up- ... If... you don't mind me asking sir... what was your wedding going to be like...? :/

Kali: Yeah I know. But don't go feeling sorry for them alright? It's bad for everyone here and we can't go rescuing everybody. We're not charity workers, we're here to get the werewolf girl and that's it.

G: o.o She does? Do you know what it's about?

Baldor: I love you too... -leans in to kiss her, but stops- o.o ... Thankyou sir... ^^' That's very kind of you. -immediately draws away and rubs the back of his head-

Drayna: -ears flatten and rubs her arm- ... I know... I'm sorry I brought you here. It's been nothing but trouble for you...

Kihja: I'm not sure... Sad I'm not sure baby... there has to be something more to it than just hate for no reason. I really think you should talk to him...

Silver: Good. >C Get out of my damn sight.

Vlad: >.< !! -hisses in pain as gashes form across his face- AGH! ... >8C You little fucking bitch... D< -eyes glow red and goes shadow, rushing forward and pinning her against the rule- You'll pay for that! -bites down hard into her neck-

Fawn: -tosses a little in her sleep- >.< Mmn... E-Elle.... -slowly wakes and looks around a bit- ... Oh... -sighs and glances down at Rayurn- ... I'm sorry darling... |c I can't let this keep happening... -licks his cheek gently and slowly rises to her feet, and quietly leaves the tent-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 am

???: ... Nothing... -stands- I just... Have to go to the rest room...

Spike: <w< ... Heh. You cant hide it~ 

Zara: -smiles a bit and watches his hand- Keep moving that hand and I'll be tempted to start it up right now. |3 <3

Jason: You're mad at what they have done ti you... I expect you to want some revenge...  :/ You won't be like them... You're too lovely... 

Elle: o.o!! XD Oh no! Get away from me zombie! I am the queen!

???: -looks him over- ... Your name is Blade right? 

Shea: ... Thankyou... I just... I really want to wait till the time is right...  

Eloisa: X3 Stop being such a baby. -slowly guides Pedro- if you hold on you'll be okay.

Jess: Awh go to hell... -tears up and lays down- ill still be out of here before you. 

Aurora: They wont... In fact one of them is blind so she wont see anything... <.< Now you know if i dont invite her she will never shut up about it. 

Link: ... Iunno kiddo. :/ I'm probably in a lot of trouble back in Hyrule. If I took you back there I could be arrested. 

Zelda: ... Iunno... Sometimes i think you might be happier ... |c -tears up- Probably wouldnt have all these problems... 

Elle: <w< Psh. I aint ticklish |3 Bring it. 

Lily: -places a hand on his- Yeah... You're my big werewolf who i love so very much. You make me happy everyday. Not to mention you've saved my life a good few times. 

Aurora: X3 awh. -sits up a bit- Mmn... Maybe staying in bed all day is not a bad idea... 

Eleanor: -strokes his fur- ... Have you seen any of the other pokemon from the building around here? :/ 

Madeline: >.< -trembles and cries- She is dead! Oh god she is dead... W-What are we going to do?! -holds onto him-

Zara: Really? o.o... What are you going to do? 

Alejandro: ... Heh... You know we never really sorted it out properly... 

???: -comes up to them- A-Anything for money sirs? I can cook... Clean... Or pleasure you... Sad 

Aurora: Im not sure. :/ But she just really wanted us. 

???: X3 Kid you can kiss her. You dont have to feel awkward. 

Meri: ... -sighs- I cant believe she can hurt someone like that... Why dont they kick her off if they know what she is capable of? 

Lily: Pshh... Talking to him is so hard... He doesn't want to listen... 

Tani: ... Yes dear... -walks away- 

Oiryn: -comes in and looks over at them- o.o!! Elle?! <Fawn it's me. Ive found Elle. Ill bring her back home> 

Elle: DX -yelps in pain and tries to pull him off-

Oiryn: >/ -races forwar and shoves the cross on him-

Rayurn: Hmm... =^= o.o!! D: Fawn! -follows her out- What are you doing!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:30 pm

???: >.> ... Don't be too long. We have so much catching up to do with Bobby after all.

Bobby: Mkay. :/ -leans back in her chair-

Vivian: >w< Alright alright... shush, I don't want Hanson hearing you. >///> Maybe... maybe there's something there for Scruff and I. He's been nicer to me with this whole thing than anyone else... <3

???: |3 That might not be such a bad thing... -slowly moves his hand up her shirt and caresses her gently- You're quite shapely, girl... <3

Lexi: I dunno... I hope not. This is a horrible place... -sighs a bit and lightly touches one of his welts- I'm sorry about what they did to you. Sad I really thought they meant it when they said... you betrayed me...

Kanti: >3 -chews on her ear- Nah uh! I need braaaaiiiiins!

Blade: ... -slowly nods- Mmn. Yeah... how did you figure...?

Tyrel: That's fair enough. I'm sorry... -sighs and shuts his eyes- I'm taking it too fast, I'm sorry... I was just... so excited for this opportunity with you. -smiles faintly and kisses her cheek- I promise I won't mess that up, I'll respect your decisions... <3

Pedro: >w> -just looks very smug and follows her-

William: >.<; This isn't fair! The bloody horse is enjoying my torture!

Harold: <.< You obviously don't understand the way things work here Jessica... it's a small town, and my family has been here for a long time. I'm very well known... you're just nobody. Now who are they going to want have all healed up first...?

G: Oh now isn't this a conundrum. <.< So what would you rather, hm? Hearing about it for the rest of our lives, or her absolutely ruining what I wanted to be your perfect day?

Medli: o.o -tilts her head a little- Arrested for what? D: I thought you were a good guy.

Damien: Oh Zelda don't cry... -gets up and gently wipes her eyes- I'm grateful for every day I'm with you... You saved my life. You stopped me from having to be wed to an Aerisian... you took me away from my horrible city. This is so much of a better place... I'd much rather have you....

Misfit: .... <.< Well you are just boring then. -pouts and folds his arms-

Slate: -smiles faintly- Awh I knew there was a reason I loved you... -kisses the top of her head- .... You'd better go check on Lucky before he eats your food.

Parker: >.> It is a bad idea. Laziness is very bad for you, it means heart disease and general couch potato-itis. X3 -wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her back so she's laying next to him-

Persian: -ears perk and looks out into the forest, nodding- Merow.... D:

Mewtwo: -glances back at her- >/ You just stay behind this time.... -steps out further into the forest and looks around-

Adam: >.< Calm down Madd... j-just calm down... Take a deep breath. We need to see if this was natural causes or not...

Drayna: Well I remember helping a friend a while back... she had died and wanted so badly to spend time with her family, so I borrowed a summon from another elf who transformed it to look like her, giving her a body to possess. If I can find Fox's spirit I can give her the new summon's body to inhabit and it'll be like it used to be for Alejandro. Smile He'll be so happy again.

Rose: Oh I'm sorry... I... I shouldn't have asked...

Kali: -ear flicks and glances down at her- Back off, we're not interested. >/ Just tell us if you've seen a really huge demon or a red haired werewolf.

G: Oh alright... sounds important. -gets up- Has she been doing any better lately? I haven't seen her get up at all in the last few months.

Baldor: ... Right... X3 Thanks... -quickly pecks her on the cheek- Uhm... did you hear that Chels? Maybe a night out would do you some good.... Smile

Drayna: People are too scared of her. She is... a tyrant, of sorts... nobody would ever dare question her.

Kihja: -holds her at arms length- ... Are you sure kiddo... that it's just him? :/

Silver: .... -watches her leave and eventually sits down- ... <Kali... Celestia...> -looks himself over- <What the hell is going on? What's... happened to me...?>

???: -waiting outside and looks up at her- o.o ... Tani. Ma'am... uhm... m-may we talk...? -stammers a little-

Vlad: O.O !! -cries out in desperate pain as it burns into his skin- AGH! DX Get it off me! Get it off!

Fawn: -ear flicks and turns around to face him- Sad Rayurn...? ... -looks down and sighs a little- I... I don't know. I just got so worried... I couldn't stand to do nothing anymore. |c I wanted to find her...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 am

???: ... Can you actually come with me dear? We'll get more drinks. 

Spike: Heh X3 You're so cute kiddo. -ruffles her hair-

Zara: Heh... ^///^ Mmn... <3 You know it's funny... I'm jumping into all this with you and I don't even know your name... 

Jason: Ah! >.< ... -sighs a bit- its okay... I cant blame you for not trusting anyone down here... 

Elle: Ewww >w< -squirms- Not my ear! That ear is awesome! -paws at his face- 

???: ... My mummy told me about you before she died. 

Shea: ... -places her hands on his cheeks- How can you be so perfect? <3 

Eloisa: Just relax. The only reason he is smug is because you're acting like a baby X3 

Jess: >/ Yes but who would help out an attacker? Im going to make sure they wont.  

Aurora: If we can keep her under control at the wedding then it'll be alright. Because in all honesty i couldn't handle listening to her complain forever. D|  I'm sure Jane and Abigail can help us out.

Link: Well I took you just like that. Your parents are still upset with me :/ 

Zelda: |c I know... I did all that good stuff... -sighs- I feel like i should've done more... 

Elle: Mnn... >w> I'm not that boring... -lean in and kisses his neck- <3 

Lily: X3 Im not going to bother. I know he has eaten it already. Ill just bring the full one upstairs. -heads out of the room- 

Aurora: X3 Heh... Well... What do you suggest we do? -run a hand gently through his hair- <3  

Eleanor: ... -sighs- D| I wish i could talk to you. -scratches behind his ears- 

Gardevoir: -follows him and looks around- ... So, what are we going to do with her after we've collected the Pokemon? 

Madeline: >.< Look at her! She is blue... And... And got fucking bruises on her neck! She was strangled Adam! 

Zara: Well thats fine and dandy but Alejandro is spending time with the summon and letting her have a personality. You think she will agree to do it? :/ 

Alejandro: ... Hey its okay... I guess it doesn't matter now... 

???: ... -holds a hand out-

Reynard: :/ -sighs and gives her some gold- Where are they?

???: I saw him making some deals and he is now residing in a gang with the girl... 

Aurora: Well she has been in bed... But she is sitting up more and that. I think she was just going through a rough patch... -heads to the infirmary- 

Chelsea: ... -frowns a bit and looks away- No thanks... 

Meri: ... Maybe we need to go back. Start a rebellion... A revolution. To stop her once and for all. 

Lily: -frowns- I'm sure >C 

Celestia: <Well its obvious that you have powers you cannot control properly.> 

Tani: ... Not right now. I'm busy with other things. -looks her over-

Elle: ... -pulls Vlad off- We need to go! D< -picks up Oiryn and starts to run out of the house- 

Rayurn: You could be hurt out there.. Sad -nuzzles her gently- Then i would've lost both of my girls...  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 am

Bobby: ... -looks between them-

???: -glances up at him for a moment- ... Alright... -slowly rises from her chair and follows him-

Drayna: X3 It's nice to see you so happy with someone finally... and you know he would take good care of you. I can sense it... he has a good soul. -takes her inside-

Vivian: -draws away from Spike and fixes her hair- Yeah you're right... -sighs a bit- I can't wait for this to be over with...

???: |3 Well I suppose you don't have to... really... -leans in and kisses her neck- Mmn... but if you really want to know, it's Jinn...

Lexi: o.o; S-sorry! -quickly draws her hand away- ... I'm not gonna let it happen again... you're not gonna be hurt... -cuddles up to him and rests her head against his shoulder- I won't let them do that to you...

Kanti: >w< -laughs a bit and noms on her paws instead-

Blade: .... Did she...? -pauses for a moment- .... When... did you lose her...?

Tyrel: -smiles faintly and places a hand on hers- I guess when you're an old man like me... X3 And you've lived as long as I have... you learn a few things.

William: M'not acting like a baby. -frowns and pouts a little-

Harold: Will you now? I don't think there's anything you'll be able to do for yourself at this point. |3 But I would so love to see you make the effort. It would be quite the amusement.

G: Have they ever had to deal with her before? <.< They don't have enough experience.

Medli: D: Well... well that's not fair! They can't get you in trouble for this, you're just taking care of me! -hugs him tight- >.< You're better... they're just jealous.

Damien: Sad Zelda... what more could you have done for me that you haven't already? Knowing... the life I have here, with you... I would never have been happy with a Jirin woman.

Misfit: -bites his lip and tilts his head back- Ahh.... mmn Elle.... <3 -wraps his arms around her- Heh, maybe not... |3

Lucky: -sitting in the skillet with a very full belly and meat juice smeared all over his face- o.o ... -stares at her for a moment, then rolls over- |3 Do what you will. I have already won.

Persian: |c -nuzzles her hand and purrs a little- ... <3

Mewtwo: Leave her. And make sure she doesn't remember...

Adam: -looks around a bit- Yeah... yeah c'mon, we should call the cops. Watch yourself alright, whatever happened... there may be someone here.

Drayna: -sighs a bit and runs a hand through her hair- I'm not sure... it hasn't been that long yet, Fox took forever to convince that she could think on her own. Maybe she's not at that level yet. :/

Rose: You must have... really loved her... -looks at the ground and plays with the ends of her hair-

Kali: A gang? ... Fuck... -looks around a bit- That really doesn't sound good. If there's too many of them... we wouldn't be able to fight them Reynard. Not safely. And you know he wouldn't give her up.

G: -follows her- And the chemotherapy? :/ How's the handling it?

Baldor: ... -cuddles her close- Hey it's ok... that's your choice to make. -kisses the top of her head-

Drayna: o.o; .... M-meri... -bites her lip and backs away a bit- No... no we'd never get the support... she'd kill us...

Kihja: Sad Well darling you're both so stubborn and strong headed. Nothing is going to give if you keep this up... if you don't open your mind a little and listen... how do you know if he is or not?

Kali: >.> <Not our problem. Why are you whining to us about it?>

Silver: <Cause... Cause you did it...> >.< -runs a hand through his hair and paces a little- <You did this to me! D< I don't know what's happening! I keep driving away my family, and... I... I can't even remember why I was doing this in the first place! Why did you do this to me?!>

???: -rubs her sore cheek- But.... I-I really think... we should...

Vlad: >.<; Ugh... -falls and just lays there, blood trickling down his back- F-fuck.... you'll... regret that...

Fawn: |c I know... I know I'm sorry... -tears up a little- I just want her back...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:39 am

???: ... I'm ... I'm having second thoughts about this...

Hanson: -standing at the doorway- Yeah >.> Then we can both get back to our lives.

Zara: Mmn... Good... -closes her eyes and whispers in his ear- Now I can scream it out loud for you. <3 

Jason: ... -rests his head against hers- We'll look after each other from now on... Right? 

Elle: X3 Ewies! Zombie slobber! 

???: About a year ago... -ears go back- I miss her so much... 

Shea: X3 You're not that old... 

Eloisa: >.>... yeah. Even babies don't pout like that X3 

Jess: >C God just leave me alone. Find another girl to bother. 

Jane: -teleports next to him- Trust us >.> There is a lot we know. -holds a hand out that is clearly too far away from G- Hello, I am Jane. 

Link: Kiddo technically what i did is considered kidnapping :/ -hugs her back- It's not because they are jealous...

Zelda: |c ... At least she could've given you a child... 

Elle: Mmn... |3 -plays with the ends of his hair- Well it is getting late... We should probably get back in bed and... Go to sleep... 

Lily: ... this really foesnt surprise me. -goes over and scoops him up, cleaning his face- Lets just go to bed X3 you pig dog. 

Eleanor: Hmm... o.o Wait. -goes into her bag an pulls out a collar, putting it around his neck- I hope dads invention still works... Try and speak now. 

Madeline: >.<;; Oh man... W-What if they come after us next? What if they were looking for me?

Zara: Well with how hard he wants her back, he might be convincing her quickly... -ear flicks- ... -stands- I have to go. I got this strange feeling... That i need to be in the forest... 

Alejandro: ... I did. -looks down at her- ... -kisses her cheek- You still look so sweet... 

Reynard: -sighs- I think we need some extra help. Maybe we can make some deals with some thugs at a bar. 

Aurora: Its... Pretty hard on her right now... Im feeding her and everything... She just needs bed rest... 

???: >.>... Look maybe it's a way we can spend proper quality time together. Not have all this fighting..,

Meri: We will find support. We'll keep it secret and underground. Until we get enough people we'll make our move. We have to try. If one elf could do that then imagine what others can do!
(Les Mis soundtrack in my head~ Listen to ABC cafe/Red and Black. Perfect for this.)  

Lily: ... -ears go back- He won't want to listen now... -sighs- I just keep screwing it up |c 

Celestia: <We did what you asked. We helped you with your love life >.> >

Tani: ... What happened to your face? 

Rayurn: -nuzzles her gently- She'll be back... She has to be... |c

Elle: -comes racing in sometime later- Mum D: Dad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 am

???: ... What? o.o About him? -glances back at bobby- You can't be serious. D< You can't actually be feeling sorry for him or something, this isn't right. What Bobby's choosing to do with his life is not natural, we talked about this. He needs this. >C

Vivian: ... -looks him over for a moment and takes a step back, not saying anything-

Drayna: -frowns a little and looks away- Yeah... great.

Jinn: |3 Good girl... -pushes her gently so she's laying down and moves on top of her- Let's not let anything interrupt us this time. ;3 -pulls her skirt off and rubs her leg gently- So how shall we start? |3

Lexi: -stares at him for a moment and eventually nods- Y-yeah... we will...

Kanti: >3 Hah! -pins her down and stands up- I'm zombie king of the mud castle now! -howls-

Blade: Hey... ssh now... -licks the top of his head- Don't be upset. -lays down next to him- ... What did she tell you about me, huh?

Tyrel: X3 Well I'm older than you, whippersnapper.

William: -laughs a bit and folds his arms- Oh shut up. X3 I've never ridden a horse before, it;s just a little scary alright?

Harold: Maybe. |J We'll just see... -lays back and shuts his eyes again-

Abigail: -teleports with her- >.> ... Yeah, and I'm AJ. -pushes her a little so she's standing closer-

G: -looks them over for a moment and eventually takes her hand- It's good to meet you... <.< You've known Aurora for a long time?

Medli: ... >:U Well that's stupid. I'm not a little kid, nor will I be told to take naps! Hmph. -folds her arms- We should ride into town just to show them!

Damien: That's not your fault... Sad Why are you being like this to yourself?

Misfit: |3 Alright then... sleep does sound pretty good right now... <3 -pulls away from her and lays down, shutting his eyes- <w< G'night.

Lucky: -hiccups- o.o .... I still regret nothing. |3 -snuggles down into her arms- <3

Persian: o.o -glances down at the collar- ...What difference would a collar do? Humans never can understand us... -.-'

Adam: Madd! Calm down, breathe! -holds her at arms length- It's gonna be alright... I'll protect you, you just need to calm down... alright?

Drayna: I suppose I'll just have to see for myself... :/ -glances at her- ... o.o Well... alright. Enjoy yourself. -gets up-

Rose: -blushes and cuddles up to him- T-thankyou sir... -glances at his bed- ... You must be tired, let me help you into your sleepwear sir...

Kali: Meaning we have to spend more time on this fucking island?! >.< -growls darkly- Ugh! I fucking hate this place as it is!

G: Guess it's a good thing you've got all this free time after graduating. She really needs someone looking after her like this.

Baldor: At the moment she really doesn't feel that comfortable with it. :/ It's... not my place to get between you two, but I do get concerned for Chelsea...

Drayna: -ears go back, looking scared- I... I don't know Meri... I guess we could, maybe... Sad She can't know though. We'll be put to death...

Kihja: |c -sighs a bit and cuddles her close- Sweetheart... you know.... that's just the great thing about family. -strokes her hair gently- This is where you're allowed to make mistakes, your family will always understand that and help you grow as a person... I really think you should give it a chance....

Silver: <I never asked for this! D< It was your idea!>

Kali: >.> .... Best to leave him alone with his thoughts Mihan. -cuddles up to her in her lap and ignores Silver- |3

???: ... N-nothing ma'am... -quickly looks away to try and hide it-

Fawn: -almost falling asleep- Mmn... -shifts a little and sighs- Rayurn someone's calling for us... =^=
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 am

???: Look it's just... He seems happy... And for the first time ever we've had a proper conversation... 

Hanson: >.>... So.... Where did you run off to?

Zara: -bites her lip- Well I'm no virgin... So you can be as rough as you can... <3  

Jason: ... -sighs- I promise ill get you back to the surface to the orphanage... 

Elle: o.o... Wow. That was a cool howl... :O 

???: ... -ears go back- She said you were my dad... 

Shea: ... -snorts- X3 Oh man. >.>... Maybe I'm just too young for you. 

Eloisa: X3 But you're having fun right? 

???: -comes in- The doctor will see you soon Jess dear. -goes over to Harold- How are you feeling Mr. Blackmore? 

Jane: Thanks AJ ... Yes we were friends since we first started at Hogwarts. 

Aurora: X3 Best friends you could ever ask for. You've been alright getting around Jane? 

Jane: You know I always do...

Link: Sweetheart you're not listening. This is serious. If they see us I'll go to jail and you'll be taken back home...  

Zelda: |c I just... I kept dreaming of you leaving me to be happy with someone else ... 

Elle: >w> Fine... -takes off her clothes and gets under the sheets- Night... |3 -cuddles up to him- <3 

Lily: X3 Of course you wouldn't. -places him on the bed- So much for a nice steak. >.>

(You actually forgot Aurora and Parker.)

Eleanor: <w< Well i certainly understood that. And maybe now humans will listen to you. 

Madeline: >.< ... W-What if... What if it was my parents..? 

Zara: ... I will. -jumps out the window and heads into the forest- <... What is there that is calling me...?>

Alejandro: ... Yeah... Thanks... -starts to take his clothes off- 

Reynard: Will you stop whining! >< My god! No one said you had to come! I wanted to go on my own!  

Aurora: Yeah. I am happy that school is finally over... -goes into the room- We're here mother... :/ 

???: :/ Well kiddo do you want to stay over tonight so we can all be together. I do miss you... And Baldor can stay too.  

Meri: But no one can keep suffering like this... -looks at her- Especially you...

Lily: ... It just seems like every mistake I make annoys him... But... I guess I can try...  

Celestia: Good idea |3 -kisses her cheek- 

Tani: >/ Don't lie to me. What happened? 

Rayurn: Mmn... =^= it sounds like... -perks up a bit- o.o... Elle! D: 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 am

???: That's not going to change if we go ahead with this and do the right thing. >C He'll be happier this way, and he doesn't know what's good for him, he's just confused. Once we have him fixed up at this institute he'll thank us.

Vivian: Nowhere... -pushes past him and goes upstairs-

Jinn: Virgin or not... I planned to be. >3

Lexi: |c .... -sighs and plays with her scarf- But what about you? If I go back there... you can't come with me...

Kanti: o.o -looks back at her- ... Very Happy Really? -wags his tail- You think? X3 I've been practicing.

Blade: -ears flatten and pauses for a moment- ... That... doesn't surprise me... -sighs a bit and sits up again- What are you doing in this tribe then...?

Tyrel: o.o; No.... T^T I'm not that old... -cuddles her close-

William: ^^' Yeah... Yeah I guess so...

Harold: <.< As a matter of fact I'm starting to feel better... I feel I would have no trouble at all returning to my estate. My maids would take care of me there...

Abigail: >w> Awh darling you're welcome. |3 -wraps an arm around her shoulder and holds her possessively-

G: Good.... it's a comfort to know Aurora will be in good company. <.< I think... it goes without saying that you are welcome to stay here, but so far only on trusting Aurora's word. I'll expect you to extend the same respect to me that you would show to her...

Medli: o.o; .... -ears droop a little and stares at him for a moment- ... Let's just.... s-stay here then... -rests her head against his shoulder and cuddles up to him-

Damien: But I'm happy now... What gives you the idea that I'm not happy? Sad Or that I'd prefer someone else?

Misfit: ... Ok that is not fair. T^T You were not supposed to call my bluff.

Lucky: |3 It was a nice steak.

Slate: ... The little pig ate everything?

Parker: Dunno... X3 Heh... -tilts his head back a bit as she does- I think I could actually lay here all day and let you do that.... <3

Persian: o.o ... You can? -swishes his tail a bit- Yeah, maybe... -looks over at Mewtwo and Gardevoir- ... That thing really hurt you. Are you alright...? Sad

Adam: Shit... no it couldn't be Madd. Sad You said they were in prison.

Shiko: -out further into the forest and away from the city- <.< .... -floats down to the ground and takes the form of a sickly looking deer- <Help... I need... help...> -staggers out towards Jirin territory-

Rose: ... -blushes a little and helps him take them off- Is there anything else I may do sir? To help you get ready for bed...? -pulls out his pyjamas and starts to dress him-

Kali: D< Fine! Go ahead and fight them on your fucking own! I'm going back home! And I'm getting rid of this fucking stupid disguise! -morphs back to her normal form- You are more trouble than you're worth mate. >/

Madame: -coughs a bit and looks up at them- Good... good... sit down dearest.

Baldor: That sounds like a good idea... -cuddles her gently- She did miss you something terrible sir. X3

Drayna: -ears droop a little and looks away- ... I guess... we can try...

Kihja: That's my girl... -kisses the top of her head- ... You know I love you right? Sad You're not a screwup, not to me...

Kali: |3 See this is what we do best as rulers of all hell. We spread happiness and make things right wherever we go.

???: o.o; -takes a step back- I... I walked into a doorframe ma'am. I-I'm clumsy... >.<;

Fawn: o.o !! -jumps to her feet- Elle?! D8 Oh my god! -races over to her and hugs her tight- I thought I'd never see you again.... >.< -tears run down her face-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 am

???: ... I really don't know... I thought it was a good idea but... It isn't...

Hanson: <.<... -follows her- You're a terrible liar. 

Zara: -smirks- Oh Jinn... Take me now <3

???: -appears behind him and whispers in his ear- Yes... Take her and ill take you <3 

Jason: ... Well ... I might need to figure a way to come up... But at least you'll be out of here... 

Elle: Yeah Very Happy Can you teach me? 

??? they brought me here cause they thought you would hurt me if you found out... 

Shea: X3 Heh... Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. <3

Eloisa: -heads into the estate- X3 maybe you can try some jumps with him when you get better. 

???: Well if you like we can make some arrangements to take you home. :/ 

Jane: Of course. We would show great respect to the one who is taking care of our best friend... -smiles faintly- You seem to really make her happy...  

Link: ... -cuddles her close- I'll see if we can somehow bring your Jirin friends down here... 

Zelda: |c Medli seems happy without me... Maybe... You... Would... >.< -starts to cry and holds onto him- 

Elle: <w< Whatever do you mean dear? |3 

Lily: Of course >.>... -rubs Lucky's tummy- But karma will get him back with a tummy ache. 

Aurora: X3 Well i could do that... <3 -kisses his cheek gently- Heh... Your stubble still tickles me. <3 

Eleanor: Im okay... You cant blame him for being mad... Humans from Team Rocket really hurt him :/ 

Madeline: What if they escaped? Sad 

Zara: o.o... Hey D: Come back... -follows her- I'll help you!

Alejandro: ...-looks her over- Just... One thing... -leans down and kisses her gently- <3 

Celestia: D: Mihan... You... You shouldn't do that... 

Aurora: -sits down- ... Whats going on mum? 

???: X3 I can tell...

Chelsea: Well... I would really like to stay ^^ 

Meri: ... -kisses her cheek- I promise you won't get hurt... 

Lily: Yeah... I know you do... -smiles a bit- You're the best Smile 

Tani: >/ You're a terrible liar... So ... What do you want to talk about? 

Elle >.< -hugs her back- Same... Im so glad Im home... I don't want to leave you mum... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:25 am

???: >C ... No... no we are not backing out on this now. I want my son back, my normal, non-butchered son. >.< We're going ahead with this, I know it's the right thing.

Vivian: -glances back at him- ... Don't follow me Hanson. -steps into her room and shuts the door in his face-

Drayna: ... -ears flatten and sighs- D| This can't turn out well...

Jinn: o.o;; Fuck not you. D< -gets up and quickly turns around to face her, backing away a bit- F-fuck off. >C We have crosses you little bitch...

Lexi: Mmn... |c -sighs deeply- I'm glad those vampire girls didn't do anything worse to you...

Kanti: o.o How to howl? ... ^^' -shrugs a bit- Well... I dunno how to teach you. You just sort of do it.

Blade: ... You don't have to be afraid of me. You haven't given me any reason to hurt you...

Tyrel: T^T You're awful. Don't scare me like that.

William: ^^;; -shakes his head- Nup. Nah uh. The gentle walk is adventure enough for me. Besides.. you heard the people from the stable. -rubs the back of his head- These ones weren't trained for that sort of thing.

Harold: |3 I would very much like that please.

Abigail: >.> Yeah... -looks around- Big place you got here... all yours?

G: In a manner of speaking. -watches her carefully-

Abigail: Heh. >.> Nice. You must be loaded. So uh... what're you in that brings in so much money? |3

Medli: We don't have to... I don't want you getting caught mister Link...

Damien: o.o; ... Zelda... Sad Please don't cry... -sighs deeply and holds her close, gently stroking her hair- You know I promised... I'd never leave. I love it here.... I love you. -moves her face up to look at him and gently wipes his eyes-

Misfit: ^^; -sits up- I was just kidding... I don't need to sleep that badly... we can do something else... -cuddles her gently- <3

Slate: Well normally I'd be considerate but now that you're gone and done that there's no way I'm going outside for a smoke. <.< -lights up a cigarette-

Lucky: >.< -coughs a bit- I'll get you back in your sleep... >8C

Parker: ^^' Doesn't bother you does it? I figure... if I'm gonna be with someone I'd have to start shaving more often...

Persian: >/ -huffs a bit and flicks his tail- ... Why is it here?

Adam: That's not.... very likely... -cuddles her comfortingly- quick, go call the police. I'll take a look around.

Shiko: <w< ... -glances over her shoulder- D| <Please...> -staggers out into the wastelands and collapses on the ground-

Rose: o///o .... -slowly shuts her eyes and leans into the kiss- Mmn... <3 -wraps her arms around him and sighs a little-

Drayna: -teleports there and goes upstairs- Alejandro. Smile I have good news...

Kali: Shouldn't do what? >/ I'm going back home. Go ahead and do what you want, but he can obviously handle this, and I would much rather have the freedom and comforts of being a woman and LOVING other women. Now I will see you, when you get back. -growls a little and heads out towards the boats-

Madame: I just... want to make sure dearest that you think you've done everything right. -takes her hand- You've done very well in your schooling and your training... you have all your options open to you. You think you're going to be ok...?

G: :/ ... -sits down and just watches them-

Baldor: X3 There we go... -leans down and kisses her cheek- It'll be fun.

Drayna: -speaks softly- Ok... I trust you Meri... -glances back towards the city- If this is what we're to do... we should go back.

Kihja: ^^ C'mon darling. Let's go back inside. -wraps an arm around her and takes her back into the cafe-

???: Puh... p-proton and I... would... j-just like to extend our sincerest apologies ma'am... -looks down- We're ready to trust and follow your judgement now...

Fawn: Sad -pulls away a little and looks her over- ... You... you mean that darling? Before, you were so upset, and....
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 am

???: And what happens if it backfires huh? 

Hanson: o.o... D< You little bitch. -opens the door and storms in- The fuck is wrong with you?!

Spike: D| Nope. No it cannot... 

Zara: o.o!! -stands with Jinn- Leave him alone alright?

???: |J Why? Its fun to mess him up... 

Jason: Yeah... Yet. They could decide to do something soon... 

Elle: ... Hmmm >:T -straightens up and tries to howl but all that comes out is a squeak- o.o;; 

???: Well they said you were scary... But i can see you're not... -nuzzles him- 

Shea: X3 I'm sorry. -kisses him gently- Better? 

Eloisa: But he can be trained. Problem is that they just couldnt be bothered to train him. He can do it.. -strokes his snout-  

???: Okay ^^;; Oh uh... By the way sir... Ive seen your ex wife around here... She is coming in to see Jessica... 

Jane: >.> AJ how about you stop giving out personal questions before i decide to tell him your real name... 

Link: ... Well... I think I know another little kid who would like to play with you... 

Zelda: -sniffles a bit and looks up at him- Sad You mean that...?

Elle: <w< Iunno I'm pretty tired right now |3 

Lily: -takes off her clothes and gets into bed- Settle <.< -strokes his fur- Wasnt it worth it for the steak? 

Aurora: Awh it doesn't bother me X3 You don't have to shave. 

Eleanor: He has come to help all the pokemon in the building. Give them a home and that. :/ But he gets mad when the Pokemon like coming closer to me...

Madeline: Sad No! We'll go out to another house! We cant stay here... 

Zara: D: Oh my... -goes over and kneels down- You poor thing... Sad Here ill try and heal you... 

Alejandro: -doesnt pay attention and keeps kidsing Rose, running a hand gently down her body- <3 

???: -comes up to her- >.>... See boys. Told you there was a free thinking girl here >3  

Aurora: Of course... You know ill be okay... Mum... Is there something wrong?  

Chelsea: Heh ^///^ <3

???: >.>... Well you can take your old room. Just move my things in there. 

Meri: ... Yeah ... But we better be careful... -takes her hand- I'll protect you <3 

Lily: ... -sighs and follows him in-

Laetri: And that's how I taught Alassëa Italian grandpa :3 

Tani: Oh good. And you know what? You're fired. Both of you. 

Elle: Mum throughout the years, all we've had is each other. I cant stay mad at you forever... Without you i got nothing...

???: -healing Vlad- I told you this obsession with Elle would hurt you like this >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next