Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Non canon couples 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 am

???: >C Oh how is it going to backfire? Don't tell me you're actually content to let him keep going on like this.

Vivian: o.o; -turns back to face him and backs away a little- D< I didn't do anything! Can't I have a little time to myself in my room? Get out! >C

----------------------------------------------

Jinn: >/ You got what you wanted, you could go back to your fucking master, what else do you want from me?

Lexi: -whispers- I'll protect you.... I'll try. I'm used to them punishing me anyway...

Kanti: o.o .... -looks her over for a moment and snorts, trying not to laugh- Oh... X3 Pfft...N-no Elle, that was good. Good try... >w<

Blade: Well I'm glad you think that. -leans down and gently nuzzles him- I don't want to ever hurt or scare you... -looks him over- ... What's your name...?

Tyrel: X3 -blushes a bit- Maybe... I'm not sure. I think I need another.

William: Well he's your horse, I don't see the harm in you training him if you know what you're doing.

Perdo: X3 -licks her cheek- Very Happy

Harold: o.o; -sits up a bit- ... What? -frowns a bit- Get out, now. >C -looks over at Jessica- Did you know of this?

AJ: -opens her mouth to say something else, but stops- ... <.< Hmph. That is just cruel.

G: Well Jane is just looking out for your wellbeing. >.> To answer your question.... we'll just say I deal with a range of businesses here. As a matter of fact AJ I have a sector that deals entirely with people who ask too many questions. >/

AJ: .... >.> Fine. Hey Aurora.... show us around a little? It's been a while, you gotta tell us everything that's going on.

Medli: ... Who is it?

Damien: Of course I do... you mean the world to me Zelda...

Misfit: Awh c'mon.... <w< I know you liked that I was doing earlier... -wraps his arms around her waist and slowly trails a hand down into her pants- Hmm...? -gently kisses her neck- You're telling me you're too tired for this? ;3

Lucky: |3 Mhmmm.... -nuzzles her hand gently-

Slate: -holds the box out for her- >.> You want one Lily?

Parker: -sighs a little in relief- Great... ^^'

Persian: >/ Well I don't want to go with him... -growls a little and sits down next to her- I prefer staying with humans...

Adam: Alright... alright we'll bust into my dad's place next door, he won't be using it. Sad

Shiko: <w< .... -grins a little and turns into smoke in her hands, disappearing completely-

Rose: Mmn.... -squirms a little at his touch and blushes more- <3

Drayna: -comes upstairs- Alejandro, I-- ... o.o -ears flatten- Oh dear... Sad

???: So there is.... >3 You must be new here girly. We've never met anyone who thought they had the right to do what you're doing... -goes over and plays with some of her hair- Where'd you come from?

Kali: -growls a little and swings around, punching him hard in the face- Back the fuck off buddy! D<

???: >.< !! -yelps in shock and staggers back, holding his bleeding nose- AGH!

Madame: Everything's fine, i just... >.< -coughs into her sleeve, sounding very hoarse- I just... had to know you would be ok...

???: -comes in and looks over at G- Sir we need you to come back and--

G: I'm just a bit busy right now, can't it wait?

???: Uh... sir it really can't. :/

G: -sighs a bit- Just give me whatever you can and I'll do it here.

Madame: -looks over at him- .... And you boy? You're handling everything?

Baldor: X3 Thanks very much. Smile It'll be nice to get to know you guys a little better. -cuddles Chelsea close to him-

Drayna: Just... -squeezes his hand a little- Just don't make things worse for now.... if she finds us. You'll be killed Meri. I can't... lose you... Sad

Alassea: X3 Yeah, he's a really good teacher. Very Happy

G: Good on you kiddo... -ruffles his hair- I knew you'd catch on fast. X3

???: o.o; ... -stares at her for a moment- F-f.... Ma'am.... D: No please, please you don't understand.... >.< Please, I just convinced him to let me keep my job! I won't harm you or your family anymore, I promise! -tears up- I-I really need this...

Fawn: Sad ... -gently tucks some hair out of her eyes- I know sweetheart.... we... we'll always have each other. -shuts her eyes and hugs her close- C-c'mon... we'll get you cleaned up...

Vlad: -hisses- D< Shut up. I'm not obsessed with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:44 am

???: Well... Of course it's weird... But he still seems the same. :/ 

Hason: >C You dont fucking slam the door in my fucking face! -grabs her by the scruff of her robes- 

???: >3 Heh. My master thinks annoying you is way more fun. He wants me to take you b--

Zara: -punches her hard in the face, knocking her out- o.o... Oh my... 

Jason: ... And to think i was meant to be helping you... -sighs a bit- 

Elle: Hey shush D< -paws at him- Don't laugh... I haven't howled before...

???:  Yep. They call me Pip ... So why were you getting upset at Tess? 

Shea: X3 Heh... -leans in and kisses him again, a little longer this time- <3

Eloisa: X3 Heh. We'll show that old snob hey boy? <3 

???: o.o... -quickly walks out-

Jess: o.o;; No I didn't. I swear.

Aurora: X3 Well Iunno. Most of the things here you're not allowed to see... But we have good news. Besides getting married well... I'm pregnant ^^ 

Link: Well here. He lives in the forests in Hyrule... But he comes to visit from time to time. Wanna meet him? I've been friends with him since I was a little kid. 

Zelda: ... -sighs- Im sorry for acting this way... 

Elle: o///o... -gasps a little and closes her eyes- Ohh... -squirms a bit at his touch- I... I feel all so... Tingly <3 

Lily: Nah. I need sleep. If I have one now I won't want to. -cuddles lLucky- Besides I wanna have my cuddle buddy |3 

Aurora: Heh... Relax... You dont have to make any changes for me... -strokes his hair gently- 

Eleanor: Well id like to take you home... But... Really i have no home now... :/ 

Madeline: >.< Lets just hurry... -heads back out- oh god... She was so cold...

Zara: o.o;; ... A-A fake? But... Why would someone do that? 

Alejandro: o.o... -looks up- Oh uh... Hey Drayna... 

Celestia: D8 -turns back to normal and races over- Kali!

???: o.o!! D< Oh you're going to get it... -looks her over a moment- ... I know what you are. One of those fruity Aerisans... -gets out an iron rod- Not to worry... 

Aurora: He is the best mum... He is doing such a wonderful job... Sad Why are you asking? I think there is another reason...

???: >.>... excuse me. Ill be right back... -heads into another room- ... <They are staying over here tonight> 

Meri: I'm not going anywhere... :/ Don't you worry. We'll be together forever... -kisses her cheek- 

Laetri: -ears perk and looks up- Surprised Grandpa Kihja Very Happy -races over an hugs his leg- >w< 

Tani: >.>... Well fine. You can keep it... But you must fire Proton. 

Elle: Thanks mum... -hugs her back and holds onto her- 

???: Oh please. Ever since the Triwizard tournament thats all you ever talked about. Elle Elle Elle. Its sad man. You're just mad that she rejected you. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 am

???: >/ Well he's not. He's confused and sick, and he needs our help. I'm not going to argue with you on this, being a good parent to him means helping to fix him. I can do that with of without you. -huffs a bit and walks back to the table-

Vivian: >.<; -tries to pull away- Ugh... Let me go. D< You're overreacting, just get the fuck over yourself and leave me alone.

Jinn: o.o ... -looks between them- ... I.... really owe you one.

Lexi: ... It's ok. Don't feel bad... these guys are horrible...

Kanti: X3 Sorry... don't feel bad. You'll probably get the hang of it. >3 You just gotta really get into it.

Blade: ... She startled me. I didn't expect her to touch me and... I suppose I wasn't so much upset. Just instinctively defending myself...

Tyrel: Mmn... -kisses her back and cuddles her gently- <3 ... -slowly pulls away- Alright.... ^///^ I think I'm ok now.

Pedro: Very Happy -quickly nods-

William: Ok... ok we're home. ^^' I'm getting down now. -slowly tries to get down off the saddle- >Razz Easy.... o.o !! -slips and falls comically on his face- ... T^T Ow...

Harold: >C Don't lie to me. You better not speak a fucking word to her... do you understand me?

Abigail: o.o ... -looks her over- No foolin'? -pokes at her belly- Man it must have been a long time. >.> I dunno Aurora, you sure you're ready for this sorta thing?

Medli: Sure... alright. -cuddles up to him- If you've known him since you were a kid... how is he still a kid then? o.o

Damien: Ssh... it's alright. It's ok my darling... -kisses the top of her head- This must be so very hard for you...

Misfit: Mmn... |3 -caresses her gently and kisses along her collarbone- Still feeling sleepy? ;3

Lucky: |3 -snuggles up close to her and sighs a little in his sleep-

Slate: >.> You're doing pretty well for yourself. Not feeling the urge at all?

Parker: X3 You're the best... -places a hand on hers- I'm so lucky to have you... <3

Persian: -ears flatten- ... Neither do I... -stomach rumbles a little- I don't know where I'll get food now that master is gone. -looks around a bit-

Adam: -wraps an arm around her and pulls her close- Ssh it's ok... it's ok, I've got you...

Shiko: -grins a little, now invisible to her- >3 Heh... look around, girl. You're a little far from home. No food.... or shelter... not even a drop of water. You're about to be in some real trouble...

Rose: -ears perk and looks up at her- o.o .... Madam... -bows-

Drayna: ... I had no idea you would be so close already Alejandro... -ears flatten- I... almost don't want to tell you...

Kali: -ears perk and glances over at her- <Don't Mihan.> -makes a quick hand motion and transforms her back to her male form, and creates a shield blocking her path- <You'll get hurt too... get back to Reynard and start helping him. I'll be ok.>

???: >3 Oh a little Aerisian girl? It's always so fun to watch this... -grins cruelly-

Kali: -growls a little and backs away- Fucking put that down man... >C Don't make me have to do the same thing to you...

Madame: I just.... need to be reassured... -squeezes her hand gently- Darling you have nothing to worry about. You will do just fine on your own...

G: ... -sets the papers down and moves his chair closer to her bed- Shit mother... don't talk like this alright? We're doing ok but we still need you... Sad

Madame: Don't.... don't, boy. You need to learn to deal with things independently. You'd best promise me... you'll keep this up, won't you? Don't waste what I've worked on...

G: ... -sighs and looks away a little- I won't mother...

Baldor: o.o -ears perk- ... Alright... X3 C'mon Chels, show me your room.

Kali: -appears only to her- >.> .... Good. Draw her away from them. Let my brother go out for a little chat with the father, I don't care. Just get her alone... and I'll get my brother away from here after that.

Drayna: -smiles faintly- Thankyou... <3 -walks back into Ellesmera with him-

???: -the helper from the bath house- DX !! -cries out in desperate pain as he's whipped, blood pouring down his back and several gashes formed from the whip-

Alassea: o.o !! Yay! >w< -races over and hugs him as well-

Kihja: o.o; -stumbles a little- Woah. XD Good to see you too kids... -ruffles Laetri's hair- How's my favourite little genius? Very Happy

G: <.< ... -straightens up and looks over at Lily, not saying anything-

???: ... -trembles a little- I... -goes very pale- Y-yes... yes ma'am... >.<; -quickly scurries away from her, starting to hyperventilate- Oh god... oh god what do I do?

Fawn: -sighs a little and gently strokes her hair- .... You know... your father and I were talking before... about maybe learning to better defend ourselves...

Vlad: D< Oh cut it out. -growls and moves away from him- I've had other prey besides her.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 am

???: But... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- It's not fair... -walks back to the table-

Hanson:  >C Oh yeah? ... -looks her over- You've been to see Scruff again. Haven't you? 

Zara: ^^;; Yeah... So... We better hide the body somewhere before she wakes up. 

Jason: Yeah... I know... -looks her over for a moment- But you know... I can see why you're his favourite... Being so pretty and all... 

Elle: D: But i did... |c -sighs- Maybe I'm just a failure as a wolf... 

Pip: Mkay... Because Tess is nice. She takes care of me ... 

Shea: Heh... ^///^ You're such a sweetheart. <3 

Eloisa: o.o... -snorts a bit and helps him up- You poor thing X3 

Jess: Hey she was coming to see me >.>... i think having a talk with her would be lovely. 

Aurora: Of course... I mean there is no option in getting out of it... But i don't want to. I think this has brought Giovanni and i closer. <3  

Jane: Well you're braver than me. I couldn't squeeze out a child

Link: Well he is a magical creature. He got a spell put on him :/ Which I'll talk to you about after.

Zelda: -sighs- It is.... It really is... |c 

Elle: Mmn... N-No... Of course not... <3 

Lily: No actually... -ears go back- Something really in me id saying I should stop... o.o 

Aurora: Yeah... Same with you Smile I couldn't be happier... <3

Eleanor: ... You know maybe we should follow them to help us get a home of our own.  

Madeline: ... Adam really i think there is no one else who could've done this... It was my parents... 

Zara: ... -sighs- Then i guess ill have to find some hell... -heads toward the city- 

Alejandro: D: What? What is 

Celestia: o.o;; what? D: No!! >.< No now let me through!!

???: |J Yeah right... -swings the bar at her- 

Aurora: But why be reassured...? -looks her over- Y-You're ... You're not dying now...

Chelsea: Heh X3 It's this way. Be prepare for heaps of bike pictures -heads to her room- 

???: >.>... this better be worth the money. ... >/ But alright. 

Meri: o.o... Drayna... That's the one that helped me... D: 

Lily: -looks over at him- ... I need to talk to you... 

Proton: What do you mean what are you're going to do... -walls up to her- 

Elle: Really? ... That wouldn't be a bad idea...  

???: <.<... fine. Then lets go get another victim- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 am

Bobby: o.o ... What took you guys so long? You didn't even get any drinks.

???: >.> Oh we just had to have a little chat. It's all just fine dearest.

Vivian: >C -pulls away from him and takes a step back- So what if I have? I like seeing him... I'll probably see him again.

Jinn: >.> Nuh uh. I'm not gonna just let her go after what she did. Get me those handcuffs over there. -reaches into a drawer and pulls out a ball gag-

Lexi: o.o -looks up at him- Me? -shakes her head- There's no way I'm his favourite... I'm the one that's always getting hurt. Besides... I'm not really... -looks down- I'm plain...

Kanti: D: Hey calm down... it was just a howl, you'll get the hang of it. Doesn't mean you're a failure.

Blade: ... -slowly nods- I know. She takes care of me too...

Tyrel: X3 -rubs the back of his head- Good... I try. -lays his head down and cuddles her gently- <3

William: T^T My face... -holds onto her for support-

Harold: >C Well you better not forget that I have no problem killing you girl. Not... one bit....

Abigail: -gags a little- >.> I never figured you as the whole romantic type Aurora. You're definitely braver than I am. I dunno... isn't he a little old for you? And ugly?

Medli: o.o ... Mkay... can't you tell me now?

Damien: I'm sorry it had to be this way.... |c I'm sorry darling.... -cradles her in his arms- <3

Misfit: Good.... -gently pushes her so she's laying back on the bed- ;3 Let me take care of you then... <3

Slate: ... Weird. Usually it's the opposite. >.> You think it's some... I dunno, weird elf thing?

Parker: >w> ... I think you could. -sits up and takes his shirt off- I'm gonna go work out now. |3 Wanna come with?

Persian: ... Alright... but only cause you're coming as well... -nuzzles her gently-

Adam: Sad Alright... calm down Madd, I know this is scary. We'll just have to tell all of this to the police ok? They'll find your parents and put them away again.

Shiko: >3 ... Heh....

Guard: -standing at the gates of the city- o.o ... -ears perk and sniffs the air, looking over at her- D< Hey! -raises his weapons- What do you think you're doing?!

Drayna: I.... I remembered a way I can bring Fox back. With... all her memories and everything. She'd be able to marry you and.... -looks away- I'm sorry, I should have thought of this before...

Rose: -tears up a little and ears droop- You'll want her back.... |c I know I'm not as good as her... -slowly pulls away from him-

Kali: -gets hit hard in the rubs- >.< !! UGH! -stumbles back and holds her side, some blood dripping from the burn and the corner of her mouth- F-fuck... -trembles a little as her ribs crack-

???: -holds onto her- >3 Where do you think you're going girl?

Madame: Darling I feel like shit... I... I haven't been able to... >.< -wheezes a little- To breathe properly... in so long....

G: You can't.... Sad

Madame: I don't want this anymore.... Aurora, do the right thing for me... -coughs a bit- Please...

Baldor: Of course. >.> They must be fascinating to look at and see and visualise and all that.

Kali: |3 Awh don't be like that. We're both getting something. In return for being my little bitch, you get money, and I get to wail on your stepdaughter. That's like a win-win-win. -pinches her cheeks- >w> So no more pouting my little bitch.

Drayna: o.o -ears perk and looks over at them- ... Oh god it's horrible... D:

Islanzadi: >C ... -eventually throws down the whip and unties them from the tree-

???: >.< Ugh... -falls and just lays on his stomach, bleeding onto the grass-

Islanzadi: >/ -turns back to the spectating elves- Let that be a lesson to any others who think they have any right to stand in the way of my will.

Drayna: D: ... I... I think it's going to be difficult finding supporters...

Alassea: o.o -ears perk and looks between them- ...

G: .... -nods once- Alright. We'll go back outside then.

Kihja: -rubs her arm gently and whispers- Good luck kiddo. :/

???: o.o;; -freezes for a moment and just stares at him- .... S-sir.... I.... -stammers and slowly draws away a little- Tuh... T-Tani.... gave me a uh... m-message.... -trembles-

Fawn: No it wouldn't... I mean, for you. I really think it would be something useful. I think I'll just... pass, myself.... I'm too old to be starting this after so long in the clubs... -pays with the ends of her hair-

Vlad: >/ -gets up- Fine. We'll go out into their tribe for a feed. I want to make sure they regret their mistake.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:58 am

???: ... So uh... Maybe you should call Chelsea just in case she is worried...

Hanson: When you see him you become this little shit >C Dont. See. Him. Again. 

Zara: o.o... Oh okay... -goes over and hands them to him- What exactly are you going to do? 

Jason: :/ Well i dont think that... I think you look pretty sweet...  

Elle: |c -ears go back- No... I just suck... 

Pip: ... So ... Are we going to be a family now? Am I going to live with you? 

Shea: X3 -sighs- I love you so much. -rubs his chest gently- <3 

Mapiya: -starts dragging Bruno out- C'mon now >/

Eloisa: Okay ill have to teach you how to climb on and off ^^;; 

Jess: >C I dare you to try.

Claudia: -comes in- >.>.. oh Harold really? Gunshot? 

Jane: ... God Abigail you just want to die.

Aurora: While i admit the age difference is quite big, i still find him amazing. And to me, he is handsome. -kisses his cheek- <3 

Link: Trust me. I think it's better if you learn after... -walks around town- 

Zelda: ... Just... What do we do with our lives now? Just wake up... Work... Eat... Sleep... There has to be more than that... 

Elle: -watches him an blushes more- Wow... Whatever Lily told you... Its kinda working... <3 

Lily: Probably. I just feel like i should stop for a while... -ears go back- 

Aurora: ... -bites her lip and puts her underwear on- Yes please <3 

Eleanor: X3 Heh. -cuddles him- For the boss' cat, you're pretty sweet. 

Madeline: ... Yeah... Yeah okay Sad

(Okay so brief story time. Madeline's parents were pretty much drunken bums. Kinda like a bogan family. They had been in jail a few times for robbery and drunken incidents. This time though they were trying to make a deal with someone for money but things went wrong. So they ended up killing him, taking his money and in the end they got caught. So yeah, jail for life bro.) 

Zara: o.o oh hello. I seem to be a bit lost and in need of help. Can you help me?

Alejandro: ... Y-You can..? I-I want her back but... -looks at Rose- I don't want Rose to go... Shit... -looks away- 

???: >C Come on. Take her. I know someone who would want to buy her.

Aurora: ... But Sad Mum no >.< -holds onto her gently- I need you here...

Chelsea: ^^;; sorry. Sometimes I forget you know since you get by okay... 

???: -.-... Dont call me your bitch. And quit touching me like that. 

Meri: .. Or maybe it helps us... Look when she leaves we will help him out. Talk to him about the plan.

Lily: ... thanks. -sighs and heads outside- ... Okay we have to talk about this whole... Thing between us.

Proton: Oh? An what is that? 

Elle: No mum... You have to learn about standing up for yourself. To not accept the pain they are trying to put on you. 

???: <.<... you're so fucking obsessed. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:32 am

???: o.o; Wait--

Bobby: Oh good call. -pulls her phone out and gets up- I'll just be a few minutes. -quickly heads outside and calls her- ... D| Please pick up...

???: >C -grumbles darkly and glares at him- What are you trying to pull?

Vivian: D< And what if I do?! .... -huffs a bit- You're not going to keep me from him Hanson.... -shivers a little- I really enjoy seeing him... it's all I have to make me happy anymore. >C And I don't care what you do. Rape me, beat me, punish me... I-I don't care anymore... I'm still going to see him.

Jinn: <.< Just making sure she won't be trying to hurt us again after this. Relax darling. -ties the gag tight around her mouth and starts to cuff her- You just get comfy on that couch. |3 I'll be right back. -scoops up the vampire and heads upstairs-

Lexi: Mmn... -mumbles a little and doesn't look convinced-

Kanti: Sad No... -licks her cheek gently- I'm sorry I laughed... it doesn't mean you suck Elle. It's just a howl...

Blade: o.o ... -looks him over- It's... a little soon, don't you think? We just met, I have a lot of children... >.> And don't you have a home already?

Tyrel: -sighs happily and blushes- I love you too... <3

Bruno: -snarls and tugs on the leash, trying to resist- >C Grrr.... -still can't talk properly from being muzzled-

William: o.o; No. -pulls away from her- No no. No. ^^; Nobody said I'd be getting back on that beast. I think what really needs to happen is to just stay away from riding altogether. Then there's no risk of busting my face.

Harold: >C ... -grumbles darkly and looks away from her- Don't talk to me, woman. I have absolutely no interest in it.

G: -wraps an arm around her and kisses her back- Thankyou Aurora. >.> -glances over at her- .... Abigail?

Abigail: ... >8C -fumes and glares at Jane- ... What the fuck man...?

Medli: o.o Mkay... -follows him and looks around a bit, sniffing the air-

Damien: I don't know.... I didn't realise how empty everything was...

Misfit: Well she didn't tell me much... just that I should focus a little more on you... listen to what you wanted... -leans down and kisses along her waistline- <3

Slate: Well good. X3 You're doing better than me then.

Parker: -gets up and stretches a bit- <w< ... You know... as much as I love seeing you like this, if we're gonna go outside you might need to be wearing something other than panties.

Persian: -licks her hand- Well you helped me... I wasn't expecting anyone to be out here trying to help us...

Adam: -holds onto her hand and goes up to Jude's house- I think I've still got a key on me somewhere.... -digs a key out of his pockets and opens the door for her-

Amber: o.o ... -looks around a bit, hearing them- Someone's there...? -wipes her eyes and slowly gets up out of bed-

???: >C Oh I'll help you alright. -growls and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt, pressing a gun to her head- Why are you here? D< Spying on our city?! Talk elf!

Drayna: Sad Alejandro I'm sorry...

Rose: -wipes her eyes and walks back over to Drayna- It's... it's ok sir... you should get Fox back. I know she was better than me... |c

Kali: >.< -tries to straighten up, looking very hurt- N-no....

???: >.> Alright we'll take her back to our place. >J We'll show you what happens girl for having an attitude like that.

Madame: -gently hugs her back- Please.... pull the plug...

Baldor: X3 -laughs a bit- It's fine... it's kinda funny. -cuddles her gently-

Kali: -shrugs- Whatever. >.> Just get it done. -disappears-

Drayna: -slowly nods- Alright... just be careful in case--

Islanzadi: -ears perk and looks over at them- ...

Drayna: o.o;; ... S-she sees us...

Islanzadi: >.> .... -picks up the whip and slowly moves over to them- Ah... I knew you wouldn't let him suffer this alone. |3 You two are next. Don't make me fight you for it...

G: Agreed. >.> I don't think fighting like this should continue.

???: W-well... s-she... she's uhm.... >.<; F-firing you...

Fawn: Sad Oh but I wouldn't know where to begin darling...

Vlad: Are you coming with me or not? >C
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 am

???: ... -looks away and doesn't say anything-

Chelsea: o.o -answers the phone- Bobby...? -sounds like she has been crying- 

Hanson: ... No. You know what? I will kill you... But ill make sure your afterlife is shit with Scruff >/ -gets his wand out-  

Zara: Alright... -takes off her clothes and lays down- Please hurry back... <3  

Jason: ... Not convinced? ... -leands down and kisses her cheek- 

Elle: ... I just don't want to be a weak girl like the ones in the clubs |c 

Pip: ... Nah... I got no proper home... -looks away- 

(... I want to do more with them but Iunno what T^T they are so cute <3 ) 

Mapiya: -unties him and moves away- Now... Walk away >/ l

Eloisa: ... Are you kidding me?  

Claudia: >.> Oh well good. Ill just take Jessica home then. 

Jane: >.>... Well now you will shut up and stop asking questions that will get you killed.

Link: -looks at her- X3 Still so curious? 

Zelda: ... Do you... Do you ever think we should get... Another child...? 

Elle: Mmn... -moves her hips up a bit and closes her eyes- Ohh... Y-You are listening well... <3 

Lily: ... Slate i think... Maybe i need a pregnancy test... 

Aurora: >///>;; Oh uh... Yeah... Course... -puts her clothes on-  

Eleanor: Yeah... Least you understand... Mewtwo thinks ill just hurt everyone... 

Madeline: o.o... Adam.. There is someone here D: 

Zara: o.o!! Sir I can tell you don't like elves one bit. If I planned on sneaking around surely I wouldn't take this form. I told you I'm lost and I need to get some help getting back homes. 

Alejandro: D: But I dont want you to go Rose... Sad   

???: -grins a bit and drags her away- >3 

Celestia: >.< Kali! Kali no!! 

Aurora: >.< -tears fall down her cheeks- N-No i can't! Don't... Dont leave me! I love you mum! 

Chelsea: >///>;; ... No its not... 

???: ... -frowns and heads into the room- Darling we need some more firewood... 

Meri: .. Drayna take the elf and teleport away. I'll follow you afterwards...

Lily: .. Look why do you have this hate towards me...? Ever since i was a  baby... 

Proton: ... WHAT?! >8C ... -huffs a bit- Where... Is... Silver? 

Elle: Dad and I will help you through it... Dont worry... 

???: <.< ... Fine. Ill come. And ill find my own. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 am

???: >/ ... -looks him over- I can't believe you would try and ruin this for us. You know what, the moment he finishes with that call we are getting in the car, drunk or not, and going to that damn institution.

Bobby: o.o Chelsea. D: Oh thank god... D| -runs a hand through his hair- I didn't think you'd pick up. Sad L-look... I'm sorry I walked out on you earlier. I wasn't upset with you...

Vivian: -takes a step back- ... No... You can't kill me. You can't... -trembles, looking frightened- My father wants the child, he'll kill you too...

Jinn: |3 Trust me sweet cheeks, I will. -sets her against a big cross and starts to cuff her wrists to it- >.> When you wake up.... you're really going to be in for it. >3 Pet.

Lexi: -flinches a little- .... N-not exactly...

Kanti: You're not gonna be.... Sad You're away from there now, you can be whatever you want.

Blade: .... D| -sighs a bit and ears flatten- We'll see kiddo. For now I need to focus on my work here...

(Well I dunno what to do in the immediate short run, but we could stir up some drama and have Bruno run into Shea's dad. >w>)

Bruno: -barks viciously at her, fur bristling- D< Why should I?! I should kill you right here! >C And what's to stop me from coming back, huh?!

William: o.o No. I don't like the riding Eloisa. D:

Harold: >/ And why would you be taking her home?

Abigail: >8C I ought to kill you myself...

Medli: X3 Well yeah.... Very Happy I've never been here before. It's all so new.

Damien: I was... thinking about that. I didn't want to say anything though.... I figured it might have been too soon for you. But.... -kisses the top of her head gently- It might be worth taking a visit to Impa's orphanage...

Misfit: Mmn.... you like that babe? -moves his head down lower and holds onto her, running a hand up her leg- <3

Slate: o.o !! -coughs and chokes a bit on the smoke- >.< Holy shit! -quickly puts it out and tries to clear his throat- A pregnancy test? D: You can't be serious. I thought you were on the pill Lily!

Lucky: o.o -ears perk and sits up- Very Happy You're gonna have pups? -wags his tail-

Parker: X3 There you go... -leans in and kisses her gently, then heads outside-

Persian: ... Why is it trying to gather all the pokemon here? Nobody's injured, we're doing fine on our own.

Adam: o.o; .... I heard. -holds her protectively- Stay close to me.

Amber: -quickly pulls on her bathrobe and heads out of his room- .... W-who's there? >C I'm warning you, I-I've got pepper spray!

???: -growls- >C Back home to where? There's nowhere else for miles but the forest. You are with the elves... and there's only one thing we do with the enemy like yourself... -flicks his tail and drags her into the city- Don't move bitch, or I'll blow your brains out.

Rose: Then.... then what do we do? Sad

Drayna: Would... would you like me to bring Fox back? Sad So you can talk to her about this...?

Kali: Ow! >.< L-let me go! -tears up a little and tries to weakly resist- ... <M-mihan don't... you'll get caught too and I don't want that for you. One of us has to be strong enough to get out of this place... otherwise I'll be stuck here forever. Go help Reynard and... and come back for me when they're done with me. >.< I'll be ok.>

Madame: -coughs more- I love you too darling...

G: -looks between them- Aurora... it's probably the best thing. -sighs a bit and gets up, moving over to the life support machine thingy-

Baldor: -ears perk- o.o ... Oh, well you know Chelsea just got here.... I'm sure she'd like some time to just relax. Why don't I go and do it? -bows his head and smiles faintly- I would be more than happy to help.

Drayna: No I'm not letting you go through it alone... Sad -holds onto his hand and backs away a little bit-

Islanzadi: >C -glares at them- Don't be stubborn child. If I have to ask again you'll really regret it.

G: I'd like to know what you mean by hate. >.> I never hated you as a baby. I started hating what you did to mess with my projects, but I would never hate family.

???: o.o;; -backs away and trembles more- >.< I-I don't know! I'm sorry, that's what they told me to do! I-I think he's upstairs! -tears up- P-please don't hurt me again...

Fawn: A-alright... I guess it's worth a try darling. -cuddles her gently-

Vlad: I don't care who you find. >.> But if we're going into their tribe I want to cause as much destruction as a fucking can. -growls a little and heads outside-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 pm

???: And how exactly to you plan on dragging him in and out of the car to get there?

Chelsea: ... Hey... I wouldn't blame you if you were... -sighs a bit- 

Hanson: Ill be out of here before he realises it... Whats the matter Vivian? You wanted to die before... >/

???: ... Mfff >.< Ffnn... Bfftard... >C 

Jason: ... :/ Well you should believe it. I know its true...

Isaac: >.>... -strokes the other girl's hair in bed- Now do you feel better? ...

Elle: ... You think so? 

Pip: Mkay... Im just glad you're here now... -nuzzles him-

(... Genius o.o)

Mapiya: >/ You know i could easily kill you with one hand. Besides, try fighting a whole army by yourself if you ever tried to return... 

Eloisa: Awh come on Will. I mean what else do you even like doing? 

Claudia: My new husband is going to be managing her career >.> -helps Jessica into a wheelchair- And she wont ever see you again. 

Jane: Like all the other times you've tried? <.< Besides we have to look after Silvia.

Aurora: Thanks again guys :/ I mean Silvia is great... But i just don't want my child to be called Silvia Junior D|

Link: X3 Well enjoy it. This'll be a whole new life for you.

Skullkid: o.o... -looks down at them from the rooftops curiously- 

Zelda: Well... She has moved on from us |c We might as well have to... 

Elle: Y-Yes I-- Oh! -holds onto his head- Mmn... M-Misfit... <3

Lily: And i keep telling you that there is always a chance you'll get pregnant anyway. -sighs- I might not be. I just need to have the test to make sure.  

Aurora: ^///^ So uh.. What do you start out with your workout? -follows him- 

Eleanor: I think its a bit obvious. He wants an army. Someone to get back at the humans... But i know these Pokemon they wouldn't do something like that. 

Madeline: o.o;; -holds onto him- It sounds like a woman...

Zara: o__o;; Look please... I never knew about you guys or this bitter rivalry between you and the elves... ^^;; 

Alejandro: ... Yes... Yes we gotta talk about this. -runs a hand through his hair-

Celestia: >.< No! Fuck that damn werewolf girl! -turns back to normal and races towards them, pouncing on one of them-

???: o.o!! D< Hey what are you--

Celestia: D< -hisses and grabs his face, bashing his face repeatedly-  let her go!

Aurora: >.< -shakes her head and trembles- No... Don't leave...

???: Yeah. Us men will go out X3 You two just rest here. -grabs the axe from the door and heads outside-

Chelsea: Just be careful Baldor... :/

Meri: Just go... Please he needs help. I'll be okay. -squeezes her hand gently and looks up- >/ No Islanzadi. Your power over these people has gone to far. You were beating up the fair princess whom we all love. He was just trying to save her. He did not deserve this punishment.

???: o.o... -other elves whisper amongst themselves-

Lily: There was always something wrong. You'd never hug me as a child, never bothered to even see me and when i was travelling your men always seemed to attack me. That's why uncle Baldor had to look after me. For some reason I was frowned upon and that contributed to me attacking your projects. 

Proton: >8C -just pushes past her and heads upstairs- Silver! What is the meaning of this?! D< 

Elle: -hugs her back- God... I hope he never comes back... I couldn't imagine what he would do to me again... 

???: Okay man <.<... jeez. Get beat by a girl and you go insane. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 pm

???: Getting him in the car won't be an issue. >/ I've already called ahead and made sure there would be people to assist us with his admittance there. -looks him over- .... Are you with me or against me on this? If you're against me, just go back to the hotel now.

Bobby: Please don't... don't be upset Chelsea. Look none of this is your fault. I just got a little freaked out, but.... d-don't misunderstand. I love you so much... I.... -bites her lip and thinks for a moment- Yes.... I'll marry you. <3

Vivian: -tears up a little- D-don't... please Hanson.... -backs into the wall-

Jinn: >J -strokes her cheek gently- Don't miss me too much... -slaps her and turns away, heading back downstairs-

Lexi: ... He wants to change how I look... I'm obviously not that great....

???: -still looks pale and weak- Y-yes master.... -sighs happily and cuddles up to him- T-thankyou... <3 I love you master...

Kanti: -nods- Yeah, you know they teach some of the kids from the club how to fight here. Maybe you should join them, you'd learn to be strong.

Blade: -watches him for a moment- ... -leans down and gently nuzzles him back- Can I ask you a question kid?

Bruno: >C I'm not intimidated by you, bitch. You'll see.... -snarls threateningly and backs away some- I'll be back....

William: Not this, that's for sure.

Pedro: >.> .... -flicks his tail a bit and nudges him with his snout-

William: o.o; -stumbles a bit and almost loses balance- You see? D: The horse has it in for me!

Harold: Well good. >/ The girl's been nothing but trouble for me anyway.

Abigail: .... -snorts and tries not to laugh- X3

G: You can go ahead and laugh but it's a serious problem.

Abigail: X3 Pfft... alright, we'll keep an eye on Silvia. >w> Oh man I have so many ideas to give her.

Medli: -hugs his arm- X3 I love it mister Link... I love my new life. Very Happy I can't wait to go out on adventures with you and all that.

Damien: -sighs a bit- Yeah... |c -strokes her hair gently- Cheer up... we'll go pay them a visit... -moves her face up to look at him- Alright...? -gently kisses her forehead-

Misfit: Mff... Elle... <3 Mmn...

Slate: Well fuck... -runs a hand through his hair- Yeah we'll uhm... we'll take you to a doctor in the morning. -looks at the ground and tries to think- I... I need some time to think. -quickly leaves the room and heads outside-

Parker: -glances back at her- <w< ... Well I gotta warm up first... -stretches a bit- Then uh... you know just some situps and pushups... maybe a couple of laps around the gym and some swimming.

Persian: ... The others? I think they would... after what happened down in those labs.

Adam: Alright who the hell's here? >/

Amber: o.o;; .... -slowly comes downstairs- Please.... >.< Please just take whatever you want and get out! Just be cool.... don't hurt me....

Adam: ... -straightens up and looks her over- Well fuck. -.- It's nothing to be worried about Madd.... just one of my dad's usual sluts. >/

???: >C Like hell you didn't... if you don't admit you're working with them now we have ways to draw it out of you... it won't be long before you talk.

Drayna: -nods- I'll uhm... I'll make Rose a real person then, and... bring Fox back. I'll just be downstairs working on that.... -quickly leaves-

Rose: ... -glances up at him, her eyes now red and tear stained- I'm sorry sir... Sad I didn't mean to make this difficult for you...

???: o.o !! Hey! D< What the fuck is your problem?! -throws Kali to the ground-

Kali: -cries out in pain and holds onto her side- S-stop! >.< -tears run down her face- Stop hurting me.... -trembles a little and just lays there- Y-you'll kill the baby....

???: >C -ignores her and grabs Celestia by her hair and holds a knife to her throat- You better stop it real soon girl... -presses it against her throat so she gets cut a little-

G: -looks her over for a moment- ... -sighs a bit and turns it off-

Madame: -squeezes her hand gently to try and comfort her- .... >.< -coughs and gasps for air-

Baldor: Hey I will. You just relax babe... -kisses the top of her head and follows him out- ... I'll warn you in advance sir.... I do manage to get around fine as it is, but I am blind... so if I do anything to muck this up, I'm sorry. ^^'

???: o.o .... -whispers to the others- She said he was treasonous...

Islanzadi: >C .... -bristles, looking thoroughly pissed off- How dare you... he deserved every bit of his punishment as do you. D<

Drayna: o.o; ... -looks between them and slowly picks him up- It's going to be ok, I'll send you to a healer... -teleports him into the healer's treehouse, then straightens up and takes Meri's hand again-

G: Lily I thought we had cleared this up. You know why you had been attacked in the first place and that was Vivian's doing. -frowns a little- I would never approve anyone to hurt you without good reason. You don't think I cared about you?

Silver: -glances up- ... What the hell did you do Tani? D| -slowly gets up and goes over to him- What is it? >.>

Fawn: We won't let anything happen this time.... I-I'm sorry darling... I should have been more helpful otherwise you wouldn't have been hurt. |c

Vlad: -glares at him- >8C Are you quite done?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 am

???: Look I just can't go back but you doing all this is not going to get him to love us.

Chelsea: ... Y-You will? -smiles a bit and tears up again- Look where are you? I'll come and see you.

Handon: -grabs her wrist, pointing his wand on it- >/ You will be split into two people... Lets see how you like it when you're being torture by yourself...

???: Mmff!! >.<!

Zara: -looks up- There you are... <3 

Jason: Yeah well he doesn't know what real beauty is. All his girls look like freaks. 

Isaac: You best have a bit of a rest... Can't have my girls looking all sick and terrible... 

Elle: ... Iunno. What if they don't want to teach me? 

Pip: Of course. What is it? 

Mapiya: Good luck >/ -heads back to the tribe- 

Eloisa: He just nudged you a little. Why would the horse have it in for you? 

Claudia: >.>... only because you will never get anything else |3 And oh how you were so tiny. Goodbye dear. -walks out of the room, pushing the wheelchair-

???: -comes back in- Sir would you like me to help you back home now? 

Aurora: No ideas >/ Please dont do that AJ. 

Jane: >.>... AJ if you be good ... I'll ... -whispers some things into her ear- Alright? 

Link: Smile Im glad you're happy kiddo... 

Skullkid: -jumps down and walks behind them, looking over Medli curiously- o.o... 

Zelda: ... -sighs and closes her eyes- Alright... Alright... -places a hand on his- You know just a single kiss from you makes me feel so calm... <3 

Elle: -moans loud- Ohhh.. F-Fuck... OH!! -grips his hair tight- AH! 

Lily: o.o... D: Slate! -gets up quickly and follows him- Where are you going? 

Aurora: o///o -flicks her wang and appears in some gym wear- Well what are we waiting for? <3 

Eleanor: But they seem nice towards me... -sighs- We can't let them do this... 

Madeline: Oh... Look we just came to use the phone. M-my grandma.. Sh-she.. 

Zara: But I'm not. I hardly know anyone there. I was only there for five seconds. I'm talking and tellig the truth. 

Alejandro: Don't be sorry... I just... Fox'll be so hurt...

Celestia: Stop hurting her! Ah! >.< -tears up- Look t-take me instead okay?! 

Aurora: Mother... Mother no... Sad -starts to cry louder- 

???: o.o You are? Well you sure fooled me. Don't be sorry. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Chelsea: ... -sighs and sits down- Hurry back... 

Meri: I deserved an attack on me for doing what we're told. To look after the royal family. You just beat her for... Well no reason at all >/ you punish those who do the right thing. You are not fit to rule these elves. 

Lily: ... -looks away and tears up- It didnt seem like it... 

Proton: Why the fuck am i fired?! D< 

Elle: Its okay mum... You're here now... 

???: <.<... yes. Now i am |3 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 am

???: D< He is sick and confused! He does love us, he just needs to realise that what he's decided to do with himself is wrong! He needs help!

Bobby: -tears up as well and grins- Very Happy I... I'm at some bar, out of town I think.... -looks around- I'm not sure exactly. .... ^^' This is gonna sound crazy, but.... I'm with my parents...

Vivian: o.o;; -tries to pull away from him, tears running down her face- H-hanson no... Crying or Very sad Not this, please... please I'll do anything... >.<

Jinn: |3 Here I am. -goes over and strokes her cheek gently- Don't worry, she won't be bothering us now...

Lexi: o.o ... -plays with the ends of her hair- You really think so...?

???: -smiles faintly and nods- Y-yes master... -looks up at him- What will we do with Lexi and the boy...?

Kanti: :/ Why wouldn't they want to?

Blade: How'd you lose your tail...? -glances down at it-

Bruno: >C .... -growls more and turns away, heading off in the other direction- Fucking bitch... I'll show you...

William: You saw it! I'm not getting on that thing. You can have all the fun you want training it, but it's not fun for me. -heads back inside-

Harold: -glares and watches her leave for a moment- >C ... Yes. -gets up and holds onto his shoulder- >.< Agh...

Abigail: >.> .... Alright... |3 -blushes a bit and cuddles her close- <3 You coming with us Aurora? >w>

Medli: -flicks her tail a bit- o.o .... -glances over her shoulder- ?

Damien: Good.... cause you know I'm going to take care of you... as long as I'm here, and I can hold you in my arms... it's gonna be ok... <3

Misfit: -hisses a little in pain as she tugs on his hair- Ah... -kisses her gently and slowly lifts his head a bit- Heh... you really liked that, babe...? -rubs her leg gently- <3

Slate: >C I just need to go for a walk alright! -morphs to his wolf form and walks away from her-

Lucky: D: -follows her out- .... It's ok... Sad He'll be back.

Parker: X3 -laughs a bit- You're cute... do you know what you're doing?

Persian: Try and tell them that... >.>

Mewtwo: -looks over the group of pokemon they've found- ... I think this is all of them. We can take them back now.

Amber: o.o Oh... -calms down a little- What about your grandmother...?

Adam: >/ Don't get involved. Just stay out of our way.

???: >.> We'll see. >/ -growls and pulls her into a prison and shoves her into a cell- .... Weak little bitches like you never last long here anyway. >J

Rose: I... I'll go away sir. Sad If she gets upset... I... I know she's more important.... -ears flatten- I mean I'm not even a person yet...

Kali: >.< N-no... Mihan...

???: >.> ... Well.... |3 I see no reason why we can't just take them both.

Madame: .... -eventually goes limp and loses her grip on her hand-

G: -sighs and goes over to Aurora- Ssh it's alright... -pulls her into his arms and holds her close- It's alright...

Baldor: ^^' Thanks... I'll do my best sir. I've never really done this sort of thing before but uh... how hard could it be? -looks super nervous-

Kali: -teleports there and walks over to the mother- >.> ... They're gone now?

Islanzadi: -hisses- How dare you?! D< How dare you question my rule, traitorous dog! -grabs him by the scruff of the shirt and rams him hard into a tree- Bind him! >C

Drayna: o.o !! Meri! D8

???: o.o;; -quickly nods and hurries over, tying Meri to the tree and ripping off his shirt-

Drayna: -tears up- Mother please... please! >.< He hasn't done anything! He's just defending me!

G: -looks her over- .... Don't be like this. Don't cry... -gently wipes her eyes- What do you want me to tell you Lily? I never hated you...

Silver: -sighs- Calm down. -.-' I didn't have anything to do with that. >.> But... it must have been for a good reason, and I don't oppose it. >/ So get your stuff and get out.

Fawn: -sighs and just cuddles her close- ... I know... I just wish we could have had better... s-sooner... you didn't deserve to be born into that awful place, and.... and have those horrible expectations on you...

Vlad: >/ About fucking time. -growls and goes shadow, sinking into the ground and heading off towards the tribe-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 am

???: He loves us and he is happy! ... Or should I say she...

Chelsea: ... Your parents? ... Bobby don't you find it strange that all of a sudden they are taking you out after a huge argument? 

Hanson: shut up >C -finishes putting the curse on her- ... Goodbye Vivian... -places the killing curse on her-

Spike: -sees the flash of green- D8 Vivian!! -races into the room- 

Zara: Mmn... Good. Because I am dying for you to please me right now... <3 

Jason: X3 Course i do. 

Isaac: The boy I don't care >.>... But I think Lexi deserves a little makeover... 

Elle: Iunno... They might not like me... Or think I can't be trained... 

Pip: Oh... One of the males bit it off... Its cool. It doesn't hurt anymore...

???: -sitting around his own camp area, bones and that lying everywhere- ... 

Eloisa: o.o... -looks at Pedro- I didn't think it was that bad... 

???: D: Here... -gently helps him up- You'll have to take it slow... :/ 

Aurora: X3 Nah uh. I don't want to find out what she was whispering. Ill see you later. 

Skull kid: o.o...

Link: Hey what's wrong? -looks over at him- oh X3 There he is. This is who I wanted you to meet.

Zelda: -sighs and cuddles up to him- I know... I love you so much. <3

Elle: -trembles a bit- Yes... I really did... Ive never felt so good... <3

Lily: ... Iunno this time... -sighs a bit- 

Aurora: Course i do >:U I can totally be strong and exercisy! 

Eleanor: ... -walks over to them- Is that it?

Madeline: Can we just use your phone? |c 

Zara: o.o! -stumbles a bit but straightens up- Look isn't there anyone to help me with my case?

Alejandro: But you are a person... -sighs and rubs his eyes- Iunno... Ill figure something out? 

Celestia: >.< No! Leave her be! 

Aurora: -buries her face in his shoulder and sobs- |c I thought she would've pulled through... 

???: Well if you're not careful enough you could lose a finger or three. >.> 

Chelsea: o.o... What are you doing here? D< 

Meri: You see? >C go ahead and give me a punishment. It will not silence me! And those who agree will not be silenced! 

Lily: ... -looks up at him- R-Really..? 

Proton: But you cant! Ive been working here for so long! D< ... You'll pay for this you hear me? >C 

Elle: But we're safer now... Away from that horrible place ... 

???: -rolls his eyes and follows him- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

???: o.o ... -looks stunned- She...? >C Oh this is ridiculous. He's got you fooled as well.... then you're just as sick as he is. -gets up and sets her glass down-

Bobby: Well uh... maybe? I don't know... they looked really sorry for what they did to me...

Vivian: DX !! -cries out in desperate pain and falls to the floor- .... |c Mmn... -goes limp and just lays there-

Drayna: o.o;; Oh Elune... n-no... D8 -races up with him and goes into her room- ... O-oh god... >.< -tears up- Vivian... -pushes Hanson out of the way and rushes over to her side- Shit... S-spike you need to go to the demon world and find her, quickly!

Jinn: |3 Is that so, love? -gently runs a hand down her side- You're aching for it...? <3

Lexi: -blushes a little- Mmn... well.... thanks. -smiles very faintly and looks away-

???: >.> Of course... she's so dreadfully plain master. -sighs a bit and cuddles up to him- I could never understand why you wanted the little scrag in the first place.
(I swear some of these girls can't learn to shut their whore mouths.)

Kanti: Sad Don't beat yourself up... they'd have no reason not to take you in. They really want to train us kids from the clubs... so we can defend ourselves properly.

Blade: ... -looks himself over- It must have hurt a lot. My scars don't look like much at all now.

Bruno: -sniffs around a bit and wanders into the camp area, not seeing him yet- .... -wrinkles his nose and kicks one of the bones away- Fuck... someone was hungry... >/

Perdo: o.o ... -nuzzles her gently- Sad

Harold: I get it. D< I know I have to take it slow, I've got a bloody gunshot wound, woman.

G: >.> Well you better leave it until later, you still need to be keeping an eye on Silvia.

Abigail: -looks him over for a moment- .... <.< Aye aye. -steps out of the room with Jane-

G: -cuddles Aurora close- You should have gone with your friends... it must have been a long time since you last saw them.

Medli: o.o;; -backs away a little and hides behind him- He... he looks scary... D: -ears flatten-

Damien: I love you too.... -takes her hand gently- C'mon.... let's take a trip down to the orphanage.

Misfit: X3 Well I'm doing better this time... good. M'glad I could make you feel good... -leans down and gently kisses her stomach- I love you so much... <3

Lucky: Sad He... he wouldn't leave you alone with a kid...

Parker: ... X3 Alright.... >.> But you know I'm not gonna stop to let you catch up. -leans down and kisses the top of her head- If you start to black out.... <w< I'll just have to carry you the rest of the way.

Mewtwo: ... -nod- This is all of them.

Amber: O-of course.... Sad -quickly picks it up and hands it to her-

???: -looks out the window of her grandmother's place- >.> .... You think they saw us?

???: <.< .... -scoffs and laughs a bit- Pfft... Well what kind of help were you expecting? |3 A legal professional? And in front of a judge and jury at a fair trial? >3 -grins cruelly- You don't get it. You're a prisoner of war. You get no help.

Rose: But she won't want me here. Sad I know it....

???: >3 And who are you to tell us not to? What're you gonna do about it? -glances back at the other men- I've got this one, get the elf. -slings Celestia over his shoulder and heads back to their house-

Kali: >.< -slowly tries to sit up, trembling from the pain- M-mihan.... g-get away from here...

G: -cuddles her gently- We both knew she wouldn't have lived forever, sister...

Baldor: ^^; Eheh... hopefully not. I kinda need them....

Kali: >J Oh what...? You didn't think I'd let you get away with it... did you?

Islanzadi: D< ENOUGH! -strikes him hard across the back- You are not strong enough to oppose me! I'll punish you until you're FORCED into submission!

G: I've told you before. I care about my family.... and that includes you. You think I wanted to see you get hurt back there?

Silver: Will I now? >.> You can go ahead but it still doesn't change the fact that I didn't do it.

Fawn: I-I know darling.... I know.... we're so very lucky your father found us....

Vlad: -rises up in the tribe and looks around a bit- Right. >3 Start causing some havoc. -conjures a fireball in his hand and lights a few tents-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am

???: -gets up- You're being ridiculous. D| 

Chelsea: ... Im suss about this. Look stay where you are. Text me the bar and ill come over. 

Spike: Shit of course Sad I'll get Scruff too! >.< -teleports down into hell-

Hanson: ... -teleports away- 

Zara: Yes... -sighs happily- Its been so long since I've had someone touch me like this... <3

Jason: ... -takes her hand gently- ... Hey your scarf has a tear in it.. :/ 

Isaac: >.>... Oh whats that? You didn't learn your lesson? >/ 

Elle: ... Well... Let's go and sign up then... 

Pip: It did... That guy was scary... He pretty much chewed it up... And swallowed it...  

???: -grins a bit- Still am... >3 and i haven't had my own kind in a while... 

Eloisa: -strokes his snout- Come on. Let's take you to the stables... -smiles faintly- 

???: Look calm down. Alright? Im trying to help you out. Its my job to say those things.

Aurora: I will soon... But right now it just... Feels right to be with you... -cuddles up to him and kisses his cheek gently- <3 

Link: He isn't scary at all... He just needs a friend like you...

Skull kid: ... -gets out his flute- ... -starts to play it a bit- 

Zelda: Yeah... Yeah lets go...-squeezes his hand and heads outside- 

Elle: -looks down and smiles faintly- I love you too... -strokes his hair gently- <3 

Lily: ... Iunno. |c -sighs and heads back to her room- 

Aurora: <.<... i wont fall behind. |3 You might have to try and catch up to me. 

Eleanor: So where do we go now?

Madeline: Thank you... |c -calls the police- 

???:Course they didn't. If they did shit would've been worse. Come on. Let's get what we can and go. >/

Zara: ... This is ridiculous. I have done nothing wrong and I am hiding nothing. Please just let me go... I have no idea what your kind is... 

Alejandro: Fox is kind... She might want you around... -sighs a bit- 

???: -picks Kali up and follows them, his face all bleeding and bruised- Your girl is going to get it... >C 

Aurora: |c ... Guess all I got now is you... 

???: ... ^^;; maybe I'll chop and you carry? 

Chelsea: >C Get out of here alright?!

Meri: Argh! DX Ahh... >.< I-I will not submit! 

Lily: ... -ears droop a little and looks away- ... -tears up more and holds onto him, burying her face in his chest-

Proton: ... -growls and walks out of there-

Tani: -teleports next to him- D| Well this has been s tiring day. Im off to bed...

Rayurn: -cuddles Fawn close- Im so glad that i found you.. <3 

Oiryn: o.o!! D< shit! -races out with the cross- You again! Get out of our tribe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 am

???: >/ Just be quiet and don't say a fucking word to Bobby about this.

Bobby: Alright... alright but don't be too worried alright? I think they're really being genuine this time... :/

???: -walks outside and looks over at her- >.> ... Bobby, c'mon, why don't we take you back?

Bobby: o.o Hm? Oh nevermind Chels, we're coming back to the hotel now. I'll see you later, love you... -hangs up-

Jinn: -pushes her back down onto the couch- So what were you saying before? ;3 Something about screaming my name...?

Lexi: o.o; Huh? -shakily looks over her scarf- Oh god... D: N-no they ripped it... >.< -trembles and starts to cry- H-how could they do this...?

???: W-what? D: I... I didn't mean to upset you master.... Sad

Kanti: o.o ... Sure... right now? -sits up a bit- Shouldn't we talk to your parents first?

Blade: -pauses for a moment and looks him over- .... Ate it? You're sure?

Bruno: -ears perk and looks up at him- o.o; -backs away a bit- Fuck... I didn't expect to find anyone else around here.... >C -growls a little- You fucking eat other wolves?

Pedro: |3 -nods and just stays close to her- <3

Harold: >/ Whatever. Just get me out of here.

G: Alright... X3 I'm not going to argue with that. -cuddles her back- ... Well I suppose... tomorrow morning I should take you out looking for rings. <3

Silvia: -looks over at Jane and Abigail- o.o .... -tilts her head a bit- You guys? What're you doing here? Very Happy -races over and hugs them tight- >w<

Abigail: o.o !! -chokes a little- Fuck! >.< -tries to push her away- We don't even know you! ... -.-' I'm guessing you're Silvia, right?

Medli: .... -slowly moves out from behind Link and watches him play- ... That's really pretty... the song you're playing.

Damien: So.... what are you hoping to look for.... in the children? An infant, or... someone more grown up? A girl or a boy....?

Misfit: -looks up at her and smiles faintly- You really should tell me more often Elle... what makes you feel good and that. I'm happy to give it to you...

Lucky: Sad ... -follows her back and brushes against her legs- What.... are you gonna do if he doesn't come back?

Parker: >.> .... -raises an eyebrow and looks her over- Really? |3 I accept that challenge. First one around the gym and back here wins?

Mewtwo: You go nowhere... >/ I'm taking these pokemon back to New Island... where they can have a better start at life.

Adam: -sighs a bit and leans against the wall- D| Man... M'sorry about your grandmother Madd... :/

???: >.> Fine. -picks up a few things- Did you see that other kid with her?

???: >.> You'll soon learn then... >3 We'll have one of our guards come talk to you... -walks away from her-

???: -looks over at her through the bars- <w< .... Hey check this out guys.... new girl. >3

Drayna: -comes back up after a while, looking pale and tired- ... Alejandro.... I'm.... I'm looking for her spirit. I think you being there would... would help... D|

Kali: >.<; -whimpers in pain as he does- Oww...

???: You girls got a lot of nerve doing what you did. >3 Don't worry.... we'll teach you to be good.

G: Yeah... yeah I guess so... -sighs and buries his face in her hair- Don't worry, we... we'll take care of each other... right...?

Baldor: ^^; Maybe. S-sorry sir... I wish I could be of more help to you.

Kali: D< Shut up! -strikes her hard across the face-

Drayna: D: !! M-meri! >.< Stop! Stop mother... please...

Islanzadi: -ignores her completely and continues to viciously whip him- >C You will... and we will be here until you do.

G: o.o; .... -looks down at her for a moment, looking stunned- There there.... ssh... -gently strokes her hair and cuddles her close- I do love you Lily.... I'm sorry if you never saw that...

Silver: Fine. Thanks for letting me know in advance. >/ Now Proton thinks it's my fault he's out of here.

Fawn: Me too my darling... o.o; -looks up- Oh god... D: -holds onto them tight- Not now...

Vlad: -hisses- D< Back off! -spreads his wings and leaps into the air- You won't beat me so easily this time! -throws fireballs at some of the other werewolves and pups- >8C
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Chelsea: No Bobby wait-- ... -sighs- This isn't good... ?

???: Yeah... We'll take you home... |c

(Forgot Drayna and shizz.)

Zara: If you're good enough I might not be able to make a sound... <3 ;3

Jason: D: Its okay... Maybe i can try and sew it...  Before it tears even more...

Isaac: Then shut your mouth alright? It's comments like that, that got you whipped in the first place.

Elle: D| Mum is a worry wart. She wouldn't let us go.

Pip: -nods- ... His name in the club was Shark... They called him that cause his teeth were so sharp and scary ... He started to enjoy the taste of the flesh when he bit off a foot in the ring... One day he got mad and just decided to attack me... He was never allowed to be with the women anymore because he was so dangerous. But he has one daughter I've heard of. 

???: -smirks- Only the ones that piss me off... -looks over at him- ... You're banished i assume? -looks like an older male version of Shea-

Eloisa: X3 -takes him to the stables and helps him in- There you are sweetie. Smile
(imagine if William got all these girls to come over to try and be friends with Eloisa but she totally hates them XD )

???: -frowns- Yes sir. -pushes him out- Is there anything else you need? 

Aurora: Are you going to be alright going out? You know... Being wanted and all... 

Jane: o.o!! -yelps in shock- Please! Please don't do that... Im blind dear... Random hugs scare me...

Skullkid: ... Thanks... Mister Link taught me it ages ago. -looks up at him-

Link: You see? He's not that bad... Maybe he can even teach you how to play. Smile

Zelda: .. Maybe a little boy this time... 

Elle: -moves down a bit and cuddles him- Same to you... -kisses him gently- <3 

Lily: I guess if there is a baby... Im all on my own with a curse... |c 

Aurora: <w< And whats the prize if i win?

Eleanor: D: But... I have nowhere to go ... And the only friends I have are the Pokemon Sad 

Madeline: Mmn... |c -sighs and sits down- Lets just wait for them... 

???: Yeah <.<... Looks like he has some good money. Listen I have a plan we can use against her. Maybe we can get her back and some more money.

Zara: ... -looks away from them-

???: Awh what's the matter? Scared of us? |3

Zara: Not at all. I feel like I need to neaten up my cell.

Alejandro: D: Shit Drayna sit down ... -helps her sit on the bed- Sad 

???: Yeah I can't wait too-- o.o... -drops Celestia and falls to the ground, bullet wounds in his back-

Aurora: ... -closes her eyes and slowly nods- Yeah... Like we promised... |c 

???: Heh it's okay X3 -starts to chop the wood- You're looking after my kid and I thank you for that. 

Chelsea: >.< -yelps in shock but straightens up- ... You call that a hit? >/ -punches her hard in the face-  

Meri: -cries out in pain as blood slowly drips down his back- Yes... Cause this is more important than helpin your people! >.< 

???: ... -ears go back- M-Maybe this should stop...

Lily: I'm just glad I see it now... |c -holds onto him-

Laetri: ... -looking out the window at them- So which one of them is sick? 

Tani: Sorry it was a quick decision okay? Just doing the work like you told me. -frowns a bit- 

Elle: o.o... D: The tribe... -pulls away and quickly races outside- 

Oiryn: o.o!! -quickly helps the pups and werewolves out of the tribe- Shit! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Bobby: Thanks guys. -looks them over- ... Something wrong?

???: >.> Not at all dearest. -gets in the car with them- Got things all sorted out with Chelsea?

Drayna: >.< Oh god Vivian... -gently places a hand on her stomach- .... This should not have happened to you. Sad .... -slowly stands and teleports after Hanson- >/ How could you?

Vivian: |c Mmn... -starting to wake in the new souls building-

Jinn: We'll just see then... |3 -moves on top of her and holds onto her hips- Get ready girl... >3

Lexi: >.< No! -gets up and backs away from him- Don't fucking touch my scarf! D< Don't touch it!

???: o.o;; I'm sorry! D: I'm sorry master! >.< Please no more punishments.... I-I didn't mean it...

Kanti: X3 I've noticed. >3 Alright, what are we waiting for? Let's go! -holds onto her hand and helps her stand up-

Blade: ... -nods- I know. I've heard about Shark. I think he's the cause of this chunk missing from my ribs... -glances down at his side- I can't remember. He is not in this tribe is he...?

Bruno: -straightens up a little and starts to calm down- Yeah... they kicked me out for losing my shit. >/ ... -flicks his tail- You look familiar...

(I was thinking the same. X3)
William: -comes to the back door and calls out- Hey Eloisa! You almost done?

Harold: >/ No. I just want to go back to my home.

G: -scoffs a bit- X3 Of course... I have my ways. -kisses the top of her head- Don't you worry yourself, I won't be going back to prison any time soon...

Abigail: >/ Yeah just back off. -pushes her away-

Silvia: Very Happy Whatcha doing here? You're friends with Aurora right? ;3 I can tell.

Medli: You think so...? -plays with the ends of her pigtails- Nah.... I'm no good, really...

Damien: -smiles faintly- That might be nice...

Misfit: Mmn... -shuts his eyes and kisses her back- X3 Elle... s-shouldn't I wash my mouth before I kiss you?

Lucky: Sad Maybe... we should go and find him. It's not fair that he just leaves like that...
(See I can envision Lily totally losing it, capturing and locking him up in a cage and acting all crazy rapist-ish like Ruto, and not giving a total flying fuck about the baby so Lucky and the other Pokemon have to care for it.)

Parker: >w> Oh I dunno. |3 Name your terms.

Mewtwo: -hisses- You have no right! D< You will stay! You are no different from the other humans!

Adam: -sits down and puts an arm around her- Alright...

Amber: Sad Do you need anything dears...?

???: -straightens up- >.> Yeah? What's your idea?

???: -scoffs and laughs a bit- Look at this one over here, would you? >3 Well you know something darling... you should be scared of us... -walks over to the bars of her cell-

Drayna: -ears flatten- I'm fine... I bed to do this quickly. D| It's so tough having two summons at once... please come downstairs so I can find her and do this...

Kali: o.o; ... M-Mihan... D:

???: -looks around- D< Shit! What was that?!

G: ... I remember... -sighs a bit and glances down at her body- Shit... should... should we go...?

Baldor: Oh, yes... it's my pleasure sir. Smile Chelsea is so sweet, I just can't understand why people didn't like being around her.

Kali: >.> -goes shadow so it slips through her- ... Cute... >3 -grabs her shirt and pushes her hard into the wall- Now let's see darling... >3 -starts to forcefully enter her mind- What are your fears... your worst memories? I want you to suffer for what you did to me...

???: This... this is so horrible. All that blood...

???: And he's crying... Sad

Islanzadi: .... Hm... -sets the whip down- You know what? >J You're always so much more responsive the other way around. -glances over at Drayna- Strip her from the waist up and bind her. >/ It's her turn now...

G: ... So... what does this mean now...?

Alassëa: ... Lily. It's gotta be her. She'd never hug him without wanting to drive a knife into his back.

Silver: No. >/ I asked for you to stay out if these things and to stop causing trouble for me. And you still went ahead and did this...

Fawn: o.o !! Elle! No don't! D:

Vlad: >3 -swoops down and snatches up one of the pups- You filthy little mongrels can't escape... -bites down hard into its neck-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 am

???: ... Yeah... Things okay with her? 

Hanson: Hey she got what she wanted. >/ She'll be with Scruff and away from me. 

Spike: I don't care this cannot  be done >C 

???: Well we cant remove the curse alright? >/ 

Zara: Mmn... I'm ready... <3 

Jason: o.o!! ... Alright... Alright i wont... Whats so important about it...? 

Isaac: Then shut up okay? >/

Elle: X3 Yeah let's go! Very Happy -squeezes his hand gently- 

Pip: Nah... Went on his own... It'd be so scary to meet up with him alone in the forest...  

Shark: <.< Do I...? 

Eloisa: Coming dear! -hugs Pedro- I'll be back soon. There's heaps of food and everything you need Smile -kisses his snout and heads back up to the estate- 

???: Alright we can do that... Are you sure your maids are going to be enough?

Aurora: I know I am just... I worry... I don't want to lose you soon after all this excitement... 

Jane: ... Im... Sure you can. Well we're here to get things ready for the wedding... And Aurora said we would get along >.> 

Skullkid: Awh you can do it. Here.. -gets out another flute- Ill teach you ...  ^^ 

Zelda: ... Yeah... -sighs and hugs his arm- It'll be nice... -heads into the village- 

Elle: X3 -laughs a bit- Its alright... 

Lily: If i follow he'll get mad... He might come back. Who knows... I'll just wait...

Aurora: <w< I guess we can go with the whole slave for a day thing. |3 

Eleanor: Sad But... I'm different. >.< -tears up- 

Madeline: -shakes her head- >.< -tears up again and hugs Adam- I got no family left now... 

???: Hear the grandmother has died <.< Pretend to go and comfort her... And get what money we can |3 

Zara: ... I'm not scared. Far from it. -looks up at them- Fluffy blue things like yourselves look harmless. -looks back in her cell and thinks for a moment, mumbling some words-

Alejandro: Alright alright... -helps her downstairs- Christ... 

Celestia: Ah! >.<

Reynard: -comes over with a shotgun- Leave the girls alone or you'll get the same as him >/  

Aurora: ... Talk to the doctors to fix her up... So then we can sort out a funeral ... |c 

???: ... She was different. Always has been this way. But I always have said for her to never change. 

Chelsea: ... o.o Go ahead >C i have no fears... -tries to pull away-  

???: o.o... Not the princess D:

Meri: o.o... >C don't harm Drayna! You see?! She is punishing her for no reason!

Lily: ... I guess now we start working together to help mum and dad... 

Laetri: ... It cant be her. It really cant be.

Nightshade: I guess they've sorted things out... 

Tani: I got rid of him before he got rid of you >/ 

???: DX -cries in pain and squirms-

Elle: D< Let them go Vlad! -snarls- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 am

Bobby: Things are... great. Smile I'll tell you about it on the way there.

Drayna: D< You killed an innocent young one! It was enough that you had to drag poor young Vivian into this put then to bring an innocent life into such a horrible situation, then snuff it out again! >.< -tears up- You had no right! -trembles a little- I-I should kill you!

???: -speaking in parseltoungue- >w> <Thisss.... is what she desservesss....> -stands over Vivian and watches her- >3 ...

Vivian: |c Mmn.... -slowly lifts her head- W-where...?

Jinn: -holds onto her afterwards and huffs a bit, looking tired- |3 That was so good... it's been such a while... -leans down and kisses her neck gently- You were good girl... <3

Lexi: Nothing! >C -turns away and holds it close- It's stupid... and none of your business!

???: >.<; Y-yes sir... S-sorry sir...

Kanti: >3 We're gonna be the bestest warriors ever! We'll fight off evil and stuff, and go on awesome adventures!

Blade: I'm sure it would be.... but there's nothing to worry abut now kiddo. He hasn't been here for a while, right...?

Bruno: <.< Yes.... like the little bitch who got me kicked out of that tribe... >C -snarls a bit and ears flatten- I would do anything to get back at her...

William: X3 Hey I got a surprise for you, you're gonna love it. -pulls her close and kisses her cheek- i think you should start making some friends around here. Smile

Harold: They'll be fine. >/ They know how to take care of me.

G: Hey you're not going to lose me. I want to make sure I can take care of you and the child...

Silvia: :O Ohhh.... >:T Can you put in a good word for Silvia junior? As a name for their kid?

Abigail: .... -stares at her for a moment- I... don't even know how to respond to that.

Medli: o.o -holds into it- D: I dunno.... what if I'm really bad at it?

Damien: Yeah... -looks around a bit- Does... Impa know... what happened?

Misfit: Alright. ^^' Sorry... just... -laughs a bit- I dunno. X3

Lucky: Well.... are you gonna say anything to your family? :/ They might be able to help you get tested.... Drayna seems to know a lot about that sorta stuff.

Parker: >.> Interesting.... |3 Alright. I accept, slave for a day sounds pretty fun. ;3 -holds his hand out- Do we have a deal?

Mewtwo: >/ -just flicks his tail and walks past her- Let's go.

Adam: D: Hey... hey it'll be ok. -cuddles her gently- You've got me... and Annette and Missy. You know we'll take care of you. <3

???: Alright. >.> So what do we do if the other kid gets all suspicious?

???: >/ ... -snorts a bit- What's you say? -moves some of the bars out of the way (very poorly made cells, they can easily break into other people's cells) and walks over to her- C'mon, say it so we can all hear you, bitch.

Drayna: Thankyou.... -goes over to another fox double- Just uhm... try and call her or... s-something. D| You know her best, I'm sure she'll want to see you...

Rose: -follows them down and doesn't say anything- ... Sad

???: o.o; -drops Kali and backs away- Hey put it down man. >/ Fuck it's not worth getting killed. you can have them.

G: Yeah... yeah of course. They'll uh... they'll know what to do. -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- I can't believe we lost... a-another...

Baldor: I've been saying the same... she thinks what she's done with herself was a huge mistake, but I know she's a good person at heart. There's nothing worth changing...

Kali: >J Oh cute... I don't believe you... Let's see, you seem to care about your daddy so much. Maybe when I'm done with you, I'll work him over a little...

Drayna: D: M-mother... -backs away- >.<; Please...

Islanzadi: >C Just do it!

???: o.o;; ... -slowly goes over and takes Drayna's wrist- I-I'm sorry princess... Sad

G: Soon enough. You're still not fit for fighting with those burns.

Alassea: o.o I just... really can't believe what I'm seeing.

Kihja: 83 -big sparkly eyes- Isn't it beautiful~?

Silver: >C I had it under control. I expected you to fucking listen to me and not get involved like you said you would.

Vlad: >.> .... -drops them and grins a bit, blood trickling down his mouth and neck- >3 So good to see you again you little bitch... I bet you'd like me to stop hurting the rest of your people... wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 am

???: ... -starts up the car- ... Seems like it's really good news...

Hanson: I dare you. Come on. >C You haven't got the guts girl. I know you fruity elves don't like killing others.

Scruff: -looks over at her- D: Vivian... -goes over and helps her up- Oh god are you okay... Sad You're down in hell...

Zara: Mmn... You were wonderful yourself... <3 ... But I should get going. I have to get out of hell now.

Jason: ... It doesn't seem stupid. It's obviously something you care about a lot... :/

Isaac: Good... -sits up- You should be on your best behaviour...

Elle: Yeah! >D >w> ... And I'll still be queen of the mud puddles |3 -heads off to the tent-

Pip: Yeah... but... what if he gets really, really hungry?

Shark: ... Hm. -stands up and walks over to him- This bitch... her name is Shea right? Then you want revenge on my little girl...

Eloisa: o.o... Oh uh... Jeez iunno William... I'll make friends in my own time of course...

???: ... Yeah... right of course sir... -heads to the carriage- Well... here we are...

Aurora: -sighs and cuddles up to him- And little Baldor will always need you. I hope nothing does separate us... <3

Jane: >.> Sure but if they don't choose it you have to respect their choice. Got it?

Link: Well that's why you learn kiddo. X3 Go ahead. Give it a go.

Zelda: ... No. The only one who knows is Link. I have never told anyone else... Right now I will just say that Medli has gone off to train with Link in the next few years...

Elle: -laughs- X3 You're so cute. -kisses his cheek- <3

Lily: ... Yeah. Drayna is experienced with the whole baby thing... And she can really support me... but... mum and dad might be all I told you so about Slate... |c

Aurora: -shakes his hand- Yep. You have a deal ;3

Gardevoir: Are you coming with us Persian...?

Madeline: |c ... I-I know... I know... -sniffles a bit-

Annette: |3 -cuddles Missy close- You know I should call those kids. It has been a while since they were gone...

???: Well make sure to act properly so he doesn't alright? >/

Zara: It was just a spell... -closes her eyes and makes the floor of the cell have grass- That feels better on my feet... <.< And on your hooves...

Alejandro: Alright... uhm... Fox... if you're around please come to us... so we can get you a body again... so we can be together... Sad

Reynard: Well good. Now get the fuck out of here >C

Celestia: -quickly goes over to her- Mihan D: Oh god are you okay? Sad

Aurora: |c It seems like we weren't meant to have parents...

???: ... Now how in the world is there a nice guy like you out here? >.>

Chelsea: o.o... D< You leave my father alone!

???: D< I agree. Do not harm him. There was nothing said about that.

Meri: D< STOP! Stand up to this! If we all take a stand no one else will get hurt! What is the matter with you elves? You think your gods wanted this?

Lily: Then when can we go? Dad is getting worse in there... and I think he is hurting mum for letting me go... Sad

Nightshade: <.< ... I can't believe I'm saying this but great plan Kihja. You did well.

Tani: Yeah you really did. The girl and Proton were still plotting against you and would've had you in a cage at the market. I'm just looking out for you like a good Mihan should.

Elle: >C You're damn right! Now stop this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 am

???: -gets in with them- Yeah... >.> What is it?

Bobby: X3 Well she's uh... she's proposed to me.

Drayna: >C I've taken lives before... -looks him over, and eventually steps back- But... I can't... -sighs in resignation- Even when it's someone as awful as yourself, I just... c-couldn't...

Vivian: |c Mmn... -leans against him- H-hell...? -slowly opens her eyes- I... I think I'm ok.... Sad What happened Spike? I just.... I saw this flash, and...

Jinn: |3 Fine by me. I've got the vampire girl I can entertain myself with now.

Lexi: ... It's just... -plays with the ends of it- I've had it as long as I can remember... |c They found me as a baby and it was wrapped around me. My parents must have given it to me...

???: -just nods and doesn't say anything- .... Uhm... -pauses for a moment and tries to think- Sad I-I really am sorry... is there any way I can make it up to you...?

Kanti: o.o Nuh uh. D< I'd be the best zombie king of the mud ever. >w>

Blade: ... There... are plenty of prey in the forest for him. It'll be ok kiddo...

Bruno: >.> Yeah that's her. o.o .... -looks him over- She's your daughter? D< Fuck... -backs away a bit- Look stay away from me man, don't eat me or anything.

William: Well not if you're cooped up in the house all the time and spending all your time with the horse. I'm inviting a few girls from the town over to our estate, you can all make tea or something and talk. I think it'd be good for you.

Harold: Good. -moves away from her- Just have the bill sent to my estate. >C

G: And nothing will... what makes you think I'd let anything like that happen?

Silvia: >:U Nuh uh. They gotta learn that it would be child neglect if they didn't pick such an awesome name!

Medli: ... -slowly puts it in her mouth- It's weird. D: I can't put it in my mouth like you guys. You guys have different mouths.

Damien: Well... aren't you going to tell people he was a kidnapper? He should be put in prison for what he did. Sad

Misfit: -blushes- Yeah I guess... ^^' Glad I can be cute for you. <3

Lucky: -sighs a bit- Probably.... Sad Poor kid. Having to be born with a curse and everything.

Parker: Alright then. |3 Prepare to serve me, wench. -kneels down ready to run- On your mark?

Persian: -hisses- D< No fucking way!

Adam: Sad Please don't cry... I really hate seeing this... it's awful.

Missy: Ohh.... |3 -cuddles up to her- But he's probably just enjoying spending time with his little girlfriend.... we shouldn't bother them. <3

???: o.o Alright alright. Keep your panties on, I'll be careful. >.>

???: o.o .... -pauses for a moment and looks at the floor- ... What is this...? >C -snorts and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt- What are you trying to pull you fucking weird little bitch?! D<

Drayna: -sits down and watches the body- ....

Fox: .... -body stays motionless and expressionless for a while, then slowly starts to looks around- o.o ... Al..?

???: >C Alright... fuck... -grumbles a bit and eventually leaves-

Kali: >.< Mmn... t-they really hurt me.... -holds onto her side- I need a healer Mihan... t-the baby...

G: I know... seems that way. I guess... it's good she taught us to be alright on our own. |c -cuddles her gently- ... I need a drink...

Baldor: ^^' Heh... -ears flatten and laughs a bit- I'm flattered sir... honestly I would tell you, but... I like to attribute it to where I live, and... it's really supposed to be a secret.

Kali: -sighs and rolls her eyes- >.> -telepathically to the mother- <It's called bluffing you dense fucking bimbo. I'm just scaring her.> -looks back down at Chelsea- Well... >J If you don't want him hurt them you better start telling me. >3 What's your greatest fear?

Drayna: >.<; -squirms a little in their grip and whimpers-

???: ... -looks over the other elves- He's... right. Sad Elune would not want this. It's not fair...

G: Your mother isn't alone in there, she has her father watching her carefully. Believe me... it's just the smarter thing to do to wait until we can all go over there and deal with Silver. We'll be stronger that way, and it's why you got hurt so badly...

Kihja: 83 Nothing beat the power of love and friendship. <3

Seth: Well... this means we'll have to start healing Lily. They'll be wanting to go back there.

Silver: I told you I can take care of myself. >C Don't make me ask you again Tani... if you're going to be this way I can just as easily get rid of you... -steps closer- I know you don't want us separated. So you better start doing as I say.

Vlad: >3 Oh and what incentive would I have to do that? You little mutts are all the way down there... you can't do anything to stop me. I could burn this whole fucking place to the ground if I wanted...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 am

???: ... And you said yes?

Hanson: There you go. >C Now I'll be on my way. You won't see me again I can promise you that... -walks away from her-

Spike: Yeah... he killed you Vivian. You're down in hell. But we got a bigger problem... he has split you in two.

Scruff: -holds her protectively- >/ You stay away from her.

Zara: But you know if you ever need someone again please give me a call... <3 -kisses him gently- I haven't had this much fun in a long time. <3

???: -comes out of the bedroom with a few other vampire girls- >J Well hey... it'll be the last time you two have fun again.

Jason: ... So it must be pretty special... Look... please let me fix it :/ I don't want it to tear even more and you have nothing...

Isaac: No.. >.> Just be a good girl like you were before...

Elle: <w< Psh.. yeah right |3

Pip: ... Well I know I'm safe with you... -nuzzles him- <3

Tess: -comes in- Dinner time little ones... -goes over to the other pups and sits down, starting to feed them-

Shark: Heh relax. I don't care for the bitch >.> sit down man. You're welcome to stay here.

Eloisa: ... Tea? ... Iunno William I mean that's not my thing. I mean most of those women will talk about makeup and that.

???: ... Sad Yes sir... Well... please call. I will come over if you need me... if you...ever did... -looks away-

Aurora: Iunno... I just get scared that things will happen to ruin all this... I'm finally happy... and usually when I am happy things go wrong...

Jane: >.>... Hey how about you do something more productive? Like figure out what we will wear to the wedding.

Skullkid: Hey I have a beak. It's hard for me too. D: Look. -helps her adjust it- You just gotta get it comfortable...

Zelda: How do I tell the world that their hero has done this... besides, Link still has the power of the goddesses on his side... we cannot attack him...

Lily: ... -tears up and lays down on the bed- >.< I need my mum and dad... I need family with me right now...

Elle: Heh... ^///^ ... o.o Hey... -sits up- I hear crying...

Aurora: <w< ... -still stands straight- Get set |3

Gardevoir: o.o;; ... Fine. Then stay here. But you can have a better life over with us...

Annette: I know but after everything that has happened isn't it best to check on him? <.<

???: Now let's get going. I know cops will be over soon. >/ -heads out the back door-

Zara: o.o;; -ears go back- Nothing... my species can produce any type of plants on any type of land...

Alejandro: ... F-Fox? It's really you... -tears up and looks her over-

Reynard: I'll take you guys to the boats. Once you get on the land you teleport back home... -scoops up Kali- It'll be okay... -heads to the shores-

Aurora: ... You know what...? I need one too... |c

???: Well it's clear considering you're an elf of some kind. >.>

Chelsea: ... >C I have no fears alright? Come on. Fight me like a real woman instead of this mind shit.

???: ... Elune would want peace and love... not any of this... Sad

Meri: Then stand up... together if we stand up to her no more torture like this will happen...

Lily: ... -sighs and ears go back- Alright...

Nightshade: -nods- And now with them working together they will be stronger.

Tani: ... -ears go back and looks away- Fine... I'll stop...

Elle: >C -picks up her broomstick- I'm still a witch don't forget! -flies up into the air- >/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Bobby: X3 Of course I did... I love her so much. Smile And you know guys it really means a lot that you're supporting this now... I didn't think I'd ever be able to have my parents at my wedding... -sits back and sighs happily-

Drayna: >C You... y-you're disgusting! D< You know what, no. You're not getting away with this. I'll make sure the dark lord knows of what you did and make sure he finds you... >/ You'll be in hell too...

Vivian: o.o -holds onto Scruff- What...? D: Hold on I'm still a little hazy... >.< -rubs her head- What do you mean?

???: -hisses and grins cruelly- <You are miiine now...> >3 -snatches her away from Scruff and transforms her into her slave clothing, holding her by her leash-

Vivian: >.< !! Ugh! -looks herself over- o.o;; W-what are you doing?! -tries to cover herself- >///< Change me back and let me go!

Jinn: Oh I'll make sure to do that... |3 You best run along now. -glances up at them- o.o !! ... What are you doing here? D<

Lexi: -looks torn- You... you could make it worse! I can't lose it ok?! >.< I.... -sniffles a bit and looks him over- ... F-fine.... -shakily holds it out-

???: -quickly nods and just looks at the floor- .... |c

Kanti: >:T Yeeeeaah. You saw how I pinned you down. I could've eaten your brains if I wanted.

Blade: -looks over at Tess briefly- .... You'd better go get something to eat. -nudges him with his snout-

Bruno: ... -slowly sits down- Oh.... good. >.> At least there's someone else that realised what a stuck up little bitch she is... -flicks his tail indignantly-

William: o.o Well... what else is there for women to talk about? I mean I guess they could teach you and help you out with all that homemaking stuff. Don't worry, it'll be fun. They'll be over in an hour or so.

Harold: <.< .... -looks her over- I may. We'll just see... -gets into the carriage-

G: Hey don't be that way... I'll make sure things are still good for you. I don't see how this could be ruined...

Silvia: -scoffs- >.> Don't be silly. That's Aurora's decision to make.

Abigail: -rolls her eyes- Oh of course. We shouldn't take her choices away from her now should we?

Silvia: o.o Oh! Very Happy Hey you wanna come with me? >w< This is so cute, you gotta see Baldor if you're gonna stay here. He's the sweetest little thing ever!

Medli: Ehhh... D: Mffkay.... -holds onto it and tries to play it-

Damien: Attack or not... they still deserve to know what he's done. He has no right to be regarded as a hero after... this...

Lucky: Sad D-don't cry... -jumps up and cuddles up with her- Please don't cry Lily... w-we'll get them to come over.... -gently licks her tears away-

Misfit: o.o Hey yeah. D: Sounds like Lily.

Parker: -looks perplexed- ..... Uh.... o.o You're not gonna crouch?

Persian: >C I don't have any interest in it. Not if she can't come.

Missy: Oh you're right.... -sighs a bit- |3 I just didn't want to get up. It's so nice right here... <3

???: -rolls his eyes and grumbles a little- Yeah yeah. -.-' I know. -follows her out-

???: >C Fucking little showoff Aerisian. We really should show you what happens to the disgusting little tree monkeys when they show up here... >J -grins, showing his fangs-

Thrall: -walks over to her cell- >/ Alright break it up, slime. Back in your own cell. -growls a little- >C

Fox: -ears perk and slowly steps over to him- Y-yeah.... -looks over her hands- Holy shit, I'm alive... -bites her lip and looks up at him- H-how...?

Kali: >.<; Agh... -whimpers in pain and her ribs crack more- T-thankyou... -ears droop a little- M'sorry we couldn't find your girl... |c

G: ... Alright... c'mon I've got some upstairs. You'll need to take it easy though...

Baldor: o.o; You.... know about that sorta stuff?

Kali: |3 This is the way I fight darling... it's not any of my problem if you can't handle it. >3 But if you really want me to hurt you, I don't have a problem with that. -hands glow a little and raises her into the air- Let's see how you take this. >J -throws her into the roof-

???: ... -lets go of Drayna- My lady.... this isn't right. We can't do this to our own people. Not without provocation.

???: Treason is not a justification for mutilating our own brothers and sisters...

Islanzadi: >C .... Hrmph. Then I won't ask you to help. But these two.... will be punished. -looks over at Meri- And you will watch. -rips Drayna's shirt off and rams her into a tree-

Drayna: DX !! -yelps in shock and pain- Ah! M-mother don't do this!

Islanzadi: -quickly ties her to it- Be quiet you insolent child... >C -viciously whips across her back-

Drayna: -cries out in desperate pain and her blood starts to splatter- DX AAH! M-mother! PLEASE!

G: Come now... -helps her back inside-

Alassea: -straightens up and moves away from the window- o.o ... We weren't watching you.

Kihja: o.o; Nope.

Silver: Good. Now get to bed already.

Vlad: >C -hisses- Fine... if that's the way you're going to be. -grows long talons and swoops forward, swiping at her face-

Fawn: D8 Oh god Elle.... >.<; P-please be careful...

Vlad: -glances down at her, then over at his friend- ... >.> <Oi, snatch up that one and take her back to the house.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next