Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Non canon couples 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:33 pm

???: >C Oh don't start. Hmph. -thinks for a moment- ... I want a divorce. >/

???: -.-' Just shut up. Seriously, you're just annoying. -heads off to the police station- Little try hard slut.

Bobby: But I don't need help! Sad Why can't anyone understand that?!

???: -scribbles some things on a clipboard, ignoring her- Now while you're here your doctor will be attending to your mental as well as physical abnormalities. Part of the process will be the surgery. >.>

Drayna: -ears perk- <Alejandro? I... I'm a little busy right now.> -still quite hurt from the torture curse- Sad <I was really hoping to rest at home with my family for a little while... what is it?>

----------------------------------------------

???: >/ And why are you so attached to him? He wanted to leave you... >3

Lexi: -frowns a bit- My scarf always stays. >C I wouldn't have let you take it anyway. Hmph... -turns away and walks out of the room- Whatever... Let's just get this over with....

???: o.o !! -cries out in pain and doubles over, holding her stomach- Agh!! >.< F-fuck... -staggers back a bit-

Kanti: Cool. >w< I wish they had taught us this at the club. Very Happy
(Whups. .__.)

Blade: -ears flatten and growls a little- Not now. -goes over to the back if the tent and curls up, ignoring them- ...

Bruno: That would've been good to see. |3 They say Blade doesn't feel pain in the ring anymore but I bet you made him cry. -laughs a bit-

???: o.o What? D: Oh no darling you can't be serious. The Blackmores are the most well liked people in town... everyone comes to their weddings.

???: Why would you want to break tradition like that?

Harold: >.> Well you just seemed so interested. Tell me... what warranted such excitement when I allowed you to come over?

G: Just something to cover my face, and... -pulls away from her and gets his cloak- A... different name, of course...

Abigail: >.> You're not gonna get all pouty with me over this damn baby thing are you? D|

Medli: He scared me! >.< What kind of kid almost destroys a town?

???: o.o .... -looks a little surprised- .... -quickly nods and hides his face again-

Misfit: .... Oh Elle... D| You can't be serious.

Drayna: -stands up- Well... I'll be happy to help you with anything if you need it dearest, just give me a call. :/ It would be a good idea to go to the colony and find a healer... they'll help you with your diet.

Silver: Yeah alright. Thanks...

Parker: X3 Aye aye. -steps into the water and starts swimming laps-

Joy: Alright well... we'll just set him up in a room, he's sick and a little malnourished so I'd like to keep him on IV fluids for a while. :/

Mewtwo: >/ .... -flicks his tail and looks her over- And why should you...?

Amber: I didn't really see their faces... just... It was a man and a woman. They looked pretty low class. :/

???: |3 Mmn... -wraps his arms around her and kisses her back- So what will you be doing with me...? ;3

Thrall: When you're held down like this? It would be an impressive feat... >.> -plays with some of her hair and moves closer to her- Enemy or not... You elves are such lovely creatures. |3

Fox: >w> That's a yes then? |3 -kisses his cheek gently- <3

Rose: Uhm... -blushes a little- What were you guys doing? Could I join maybe? Sad

???: Doesn't look like she's yours anymore, boy. >/

G: Alright fine. D| At least this way I can get some work done. Do you need anything?

Baldor: You think you're stuck? You don't think or try hard enough... there are programs the police run to help people like you... you can get a job elsewhere. You just have to put in some form of effort... -looks away-

G: What, bust him out? Lily you can't be serious, it's too risky. You'll get caught and offered for sale as well.

Silver: >/ Don't you turn away from me. - pulls her up by her hair and makes her look up at him- Now no more crying and no more fucking complaining.

Vlad: >.< !! Agh! -rubs his jaw- Little bitch... >C -moves forward and bites down hard into her neck-

Fawn: o.o;; -looks very frightened- Oh god... no please sir... >.< -trembles and transforms back- Don't hurt me, I-I'll submit! Crying or Very sad D-don't hurt me... please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:55 am

???: >C Good. I wouldn't want to be married with a hag like you. No one would. Now I'm going to get my son back... even yet, my daughter back... -pushes past her- Clean yourself up. You're a mess.

Chelsea: ... >C -kicks the back of their chair hard-

???: -enters the room and looks them over- ... Is this the patient...?

Alejandro: <Well we have a big problem... Vivian is out in the middle of town i hell and is probably going to be gang raped by everyone there. She has this... clone of her who is taking control. It's like an evil Vivian...>

Zara: >/ He doesn't deserve this. There is no commitment between us. I don't want there to be any. I just want to make sure he is okay.

Isaac: ... -pushes her up agaist the wall- What is with this attitude...? >C I was so proud of you before...

Jason: -pulls away- My asshole is safe for another day <.< ... -quickly heads back upstairs-

Elle: Well if we learnt that they would've hurt us more.. :/ My dad got in trouble for doing that when he first came in.

Marianna: ... Sad -whimpers and backs away from him- |c

Xavier: -comes into the tent- Hey guys. How are my little ones?

Shark: |3 It wasn't much of a cry... but passing out from blood loss... -looks over at the tribe-

Eloisa: I just don't want something big... I would like to have a small wedding that's all... :/ Just family and really close friends.

???: Oh it's just... -brushes some hair behind her ear- I've always admired you and your family sir... ever since I was a little girl...

Aurora: ... Sakaki...? Sad

Jane: No of course not. You've made it clear. You don't want one...

Link: He was cursed Medli. The reason I wanted you to be friends with him is because he has no one else. He lost his parents... and being trapped in the woods made him what he was... before he was cursed he looked like me. A little Hylian kid.

Zelda: ... -looks at Damien- Is there anyone else you would like to see?

Elle: I am! I wanna see him! D<

Lily: ... Thanks Drayna. |c

Tani: Come on baby you have some sleep now. -strokes her hair- We'll get Laetri and we can stay here with you.

Aurora: -sits down in at the shore and watches him- Ahh.. |3 ... -starts to doze off- This is... nice... -snooze-

Eleanor: -nods- Thank you... :/ I do appreciate this.

Gardevoir: Because I-- ... -looks away- Nevermind... |c

???: Alright well we will keep an eye out and have people look around. They can't have gone too far... I'm sorry for your loss.

???: |3 What I always do... but I'll make it special... like our wedding night... -pulls down his pants-

Zara: o.o... -goes red in the face and squirms- N-No... Please... -looks away- I dn't want that... |c

Alejandro: o///o I... well I... uh... -looks at Fox- ... <///< Would you like another in there...?

Reynard: >/ -shoots at them- Let her go! D<

Shawn: o.o!! -dodges the bullets- Shit. Let's get out of here! D< -holds Eldora close-

G: Alright fine. D| At least this way I can get some work done. Do you need anything?

???: Oh and you think it's just that easy? A good few have done that man... but you should know your father's business. The police can't do anything. That's why we're still here... >C You don't understand one fucking bit.

Lily: Yes but what if he gets in the arms of someone who can trap him even more? Have more weapons over him so we can't even try to get to him?

Tani: Ah! >.< -trembles and just stays quiet- ...

Elle: AH! DX -screams in pain and tries to push him off- stop this!

???: ... >J Good... see... now that you're being a good girl... I might be a bit more gentle with you... |3 -moves closer and wraps his arms around her-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 am

???: -growls a bit- Fine. D< Go ahead and try but you'll never get to him. They'll keep him contained until he's normal again...

???: o.o !! ...Really? -.- This how you're gonna be the whole way back?

Bobby: o.o;; ... -looks them over-

???: >.> Yeah that's him. You ought to be careful, he's a fighter... -turns and leaves-

Bobby: ... >.< Ngh... -tries to struggle again- You're making a mistake! I don't belong here, I'm not sick!

Drayna: o.o ... <Oh... Hanson must have cursed her... D: So she'll be punished by her demon side. I'm not sure if I can do anything, but... I... I'll do my best...> -slowly gets up-

???: <.< If you're not going to keep him then let someone else have him. -holds him close- |3 It's not fair that you get to claim him like that and never touch him. The rest of us need fun as well.

Lexi: o.o;; -whimpers a bit and squirms- >.< I'm not giving you attitude! I'm not!

???: Ugh... >.< -wipes some blood from the corner of her mouth- M-master will kill me...

Kanti: :/ Your dad was in the clubs as well? He didn't look like the other men from there... he looked like one of the lucky ones from the outside. Kade must have bought him...

Vivian: Very Happy Daddy! ^w^ -races over and hugs his leg- We missed you! <3

Bruno: -looks over a few of the tents- ... >3 This is going to be good. They'll really regret having gotten rid of me now... -growls a little- And so will she...

???: >.> -sits down- Well are we invited?

Harold: That's very flattering... you're from the town? Which family are you from?

G: -glances back at her- ... Yes. -sighs a bit and pulls the cloak over himself- I suppose you still remember a lot of what you saw in that locket...

Abigail: Oh good. |3 Then there's no problem and you'll stop being all pouty? -kisses her cheek- <3

Medli: -ears flatten and looks at the ground- ... He really scared me... |c He reminded me of them. With the... the mind control thing... -shivers a bit- What if it happens again...? Sad

Damien: No... we can leave if you want.

Misfit: o.o Elle calm down. D: Look I wouldn't know where he went off to. And it wouldn't be a good idea to try and find him, he obviously wouldn't want to see anyone right now. Babe... you know he's from the clubs... what if he attacks you...? Sad

Drayna: -nods and teleports away-

Silver: Yeah just get some rest and cuddle with Lucky... :/ Do you need us to get you something else while we're out getting Laetri?

Parker: <.< ... -grins a bit and comes up to the shore- |3 What a silly thing to do... taking a nap on the beach. So vulnerable... -grabs a buckets from the sand and fills it up with water- >3 .... -slowly moves up to her and drops the water all over her-

Persian: -lays out on the stretcher and looks up at Eleanor- ... Youll stay with me... right?

Mewtwo: >/ ... -watches her for a moment- Tell me. Why should you bother worrying so much about me? Caring for someone like me, hm? We're not the same... you shouldn't care so much. You wouldn't even understand... -looks over at the cloned starters- We're not the same as you...

Amber: Thankyou. Well uhm... it's not my loss so much as it is hers, but... thanks. Sad Uhm... when you go back to the station, can you keep an eye on my partner Jude? He's not used to being in awful places like that...

???: |3 That was pretty special... Mmn... -kisses her gently and just lets her- <3

Thrall: I know you don't. You could have avoided this if you had just confessed... but you elves are just so stubborn... |3 -pulls out a knife and slowly cuts away her clothes-

Fox: <.< -looks her over- ... She's too small. -laughs a bit- |3 She'll probably just get hurt. Besides... I still don't want anyone moving in on my fiance. >.> -plays with the edge of his shirt- |3 I'm the only one you're allowed to make scream your name... <3

???: >.< !! Agh! -gets hit and staggers back-

Eldora: DX No! -struggles and tries to pull away from him- I've had enough of this Shawn sir! I just want to go back to Reynard!

(You messed up Aurora.)

Baldor: ... Perhaps not. I did not spend my life here as my sister did. But... that is probably a good thing. I would rather not understand... and not be a part of it...

G: Then what do you want to do? Risk our lives?

Silver: -looks her over- .... That's better. No more crying and no more complaining. It's just pathetic. >/ -throws her back on the bed-

Vlad: -holds her close and sucks away some blood- >C Sssh.... ssh now my love...

Fawn: >.<;; -whimpers and cries a little, flinching at his touch- P-please... please be gentle with me...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 am

Chelsea: >/ -keeps kicking the chair- Let me go! Let me out!

???: ... -slowly moves closer to him- Oh of course Bobby... you're not sick... just something is wrong. We can figure this out... I'm going to be your friend...

Alejandro: <Thanks... it's getting really out of control there and...> o.o;; <Oh god the clone is spanking her...>

Zara: >/ I don't care. You don't deserve any fun. .

Isaac: -strikes her across the face- >C Lexi: o.o;; -whimpers a bit and squirms- >.< I'm not giving you attitude! I'm not!

Jason: Hey! D< Don't hurt her!

Elle: Yeah... someone sold him to him... but he saved us all... Very Happy Even fought Blade!

Xavier: >w< Awh I miss you too... -cuddles them all- Now you go help your mother get ready to go to the food tent... -looks over at Blade-

Shark: ... -sniffs the air- ... Someone else is around... -looks over at Tess who is sitting outside her tent near the fire-

Eloisa: ... I hardly know you girls. I haven't figure out the list completely.

???: Well my name is Maria Hudson. We are a bit high class. We always attended your annual garden parties... -smiles a bit-

Aurora: ... I do. -holds the edges of the hood and looks up at him- And you know what... I've been through that. I know what it's like to not have anyone take care of you... to lose someone close... But now that's the past right? Together we have what we always wanted. Someone to love us... a family... and a perfect future... I know it'll still hurt... but if you ever needed to talk... or just need someone to hold onto... I'm here.
(These guys... T^T These guys...)

Jane: I want to sleep in separate beds tonight >.>

Link: It was the mask that did it to him... and I know for certain that mask was destroyed... I destroyed it myself... :/

Zelda: ... -nods- Alright... -kisses his cheek and looks at the others- We'll come back tomorrow kids... -heads out of the house-

Elle: >/ I can fight too. I am a fighter. I'm not weak.

Lily: -shakes her head- No... I just want to be alone...

Aurora: O.O!! -quickly sits up, choking on the water and coughing- Argh! >.< W-What?! What the hell man!?

Eleanor: -smiles a bit and strokes his fur- Of course. I'm not going to leave your side... Smile

Gardevoir: Look although we're not the same... but I still care about you... Sad I cannot understand what you've been though but... we've both been hurt by the humans...

???: >.>... I can't say I can ma'am. I'm very busy... -walks out-

Zara: o///o No... -closes her eyes and makes some vines come up and cover her- I'm not being taken advantage of again... |c

Alejandro: ... Yeah of course... -kisses her cheek- Uh... listen maybe we can just rest for tonight... It's been a difficult day for me... and I'm tired from trying to get you back...

Shawn: ... -frowns and puts her down- >C You're not going to get her back boy you he--

Reynard: -shoots him right between the eyes- ENOUGH! D< SHE IS MINE!

Shawn: o.o... -stares at him for a moment and stumbles, falling down to the ground-

Aurora: ... -shakes her head- No... no I don't need anything else...

???: ... I hope you enjoy the market... -walks away from him as other members start to take the cage-

Lily: >.>... Have some fun would you. I'll distract. You get him out. It worked on your men.

Tani: >.< Argh... -slowly sits up and wipes her eyes- Mmn...

Elle: B-Bastard... I-I am not your love... |c -stops fighting-

???: -smirks a bit- Good... -pushes her down on the bed-

Rayurn: -bursts through the door- o.o!! D: FAWN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am

???: -.-' ... -sighs a bit and eventually pulls up at the station- You really are going to get it you bloody bitch. >/

Bobby: o.o;; -stills- ... You're really freaking me out...

Fox: >.> ... She's got a strong arm on her.

Drayna: <Oh Elune... D| Alright I'll go help her.> -sighs a little and teleports down into hell- Poor kid... -looks around a bit and heads out into the town-

???: <.< Well we caught him fair and square. >/ -growls a little and speeds off back to the house- D< You got a problem with it you can speak to our master! D<

Jinn: >.<; F-fuck! Don't you dare take me in there!

Lexi: DX Ah! -yelps in pain and cries a little but stops squirming- |c Mmn... -sniffles a bit and doesn't notice Jason- I-I'm sorry sir...

Kanti: ... -ears flatten- I thought you liked that guy...

Vivian: Mkay... -scoops up Marianna- C'mon, let's go get something to eat... -heads out of the tent-

Blade: -ears perk and looks up at him- ... Is there something you need to talk about brother?

Bruno: >.> Well of course there's gonna be other people around, it is a whole tribe. -looks over at Tess- ... Her? She's nothing to worry about, she's a pushover really.

???: Hmph. <.< Well you should invite us. You've already invited us into your home haven't you?

Harold: Ah yes the Hudsons... I remember making a few business deals with your father. You must have been quite young the last time I saw you... >.>

G: ... -looks her over for a moment, looking hurt- Yes... I know. -sighs a bit and holds her close- I know... -gently kisses the top of her head- I love you so much Aurora... <3

Abigail: >.> ... Well for someone who's not upset with me at all that just came out of nowhere.

Medli: |c I-I dunno mister Link... -bites her lip and plays with the ends of her pigtails-

Damien: -follows her out- ... What made you think it was a bad idea to adopt another kid? You were the one that wanted it...

Misfit: ^^' Alright just calm down... let's remember that this anger doesn't need to be directed at me. I'm not saying you're weak. I'm saying that he isn't either, he's been trained probably all his life, he could kill you if he had to Elle. Sad I don't want anything happening to you...

Slate: -wanders out into Hyrule after a while, looking around a bit- ... They probably won't find me here... -.-' -wanders around a bit and out towards the zora domain-

Silver: Alright... just relax until we get back. -sighs a bit and gets up-

Parker: >w> Just wanted to teach my mistress a valuable lesson. |3 Neeeverrr fall asleep on the beach.

Joy: -glances down at him while she helps him onto a bed- ... That's a very interesting ability your pokemon has. I've never seen one talk before.

Mewtwo: >/ -looks back at her- To hear it from you sounds like it doesn't matter that humans have heard you. That you would let them do it again. I thought you were stronger than that.

Amber: D: B-but... Please? H-he's not... a bad person... |c -sighs and slumps a bit-

Thrall: o.o ... -backs away a bit- >C Fine. Then you will just rot in prison. -growls a bit- If you didn't make things difficult we wouldn't have to do this.

Fox: Awh of course... -rubs his chest gently- My poor baby... let's just lay down and cuddle for a while. |3

Eldora: O.O !! -yelps a little in surprise and backs away- >.<;; .... -slowly opens her eyes and tries to breathe normally, looking him over- ... Is... is he...?

G: Fine. D| Listen we'll talk in the morning about what happened and... sort something out.

Baldor: -sighs a bit and watches them leave- ... I could have helped...

G: Well yes, but-- ... <.< When did that work? -looks her over-

Silver: Now get up. We've got work to do. -gets up and pulls his clothes on-

Vlad: -licks the blood away from her neck gently, ignoring her- |3 There... isn't that so much better? Now... let's get a few things straight darling. Your family might come looking for you, or other members of your filthy tribe... -strokes her cheek- And you're just going to tell them no. >.> Aren't you...? -runs a hand down her side- Cause if you tried to escape again... I won't hold back killing them. Your mother... your father... all the pups and elderly... everyone. It would be your fault...

Fawn: >///< Nn.... -bites her lip and lays back, shivering- ... o.o !! R-rayurn! D: Thank goodness! >.< Help me, please!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:17 am

Chelsea: And what are you going to do huh? >C

???: Oh don't be afraid Bobby dear... we can be good friends... you just have to trust me... that's all... |3

???: o.o... Man this has to be the best show ever... >3 -watches them-

Scruff: -comes racing up to Drayna- D| Oh Drayna thank god... Sad This curse Hanson has put on her is nuts...

Zara: Maybe I will! D< -comes up from the ground, holding onto Jinn's arm- Let him go >/

Isaac: -looks up at the girls- ... What is all this?

Elle: I do... it's just if dad didn't fight him he would've have decided to be on our side... and without his help we wouldn't have all escaped...

Xavier: :/ -sits down next to him- You seem troubled brother.... tell me... what is wrong...

Shark: ... Still... she looks like someone who would stick her nose into business that doesn't concern her. >/

Eloisa: >.> Correction. My fiance did. And inviting someone to your house doesn't automatically put you on the wedding list.

Maria: Well it is funny to say sir... the first time we met I was only ten years old ... ^^;;

Aurora: I love you too Giovanni... More than anything... -kisses his cheek gently- Now let's go sort out this wedding... -smiles faintly- <3

Jane: Yeah <.< Isn't that funny?

Link: :/ Look when he comes out here again you should talk to him... he is a good person... I know it for certain... all he needs is someone to look after him.

Zelda: I wanted this... then I freaked out in the end... -ears go back- I got scared...

Elle: ... I wouldn't be killed... -looks away- I just hope where ever he is he is suffering...

Ruto: <.< ... -looks him over- Oooo... it's that werewolf again Very Happy

Tani: ... -teleports them back- Oh god Silver... Sad She is going through what we went through...

Aurora: >.> ... -gets up- Oh you're going to get it now.

Eleanor: Oh yeah... he is a very special pokemon... -kisses the top of his head-

Gardevoir: I wouldn't let them do that to me again... >.< I wouldn't...

Annette: -comes to the door- >.> I doubt that. -looks her over- So where are our kids?

Zara: >_< I'm not trying to! You won't listen to me! -tries to pull away- What can I do for you to believe me!?

Alejandro: Yeah... lay down... -rubs his eyes a bit and heads upstairs- Coming Rose?

Reynard: -looks him over and nudges him- Y-Yeah... yeah he is dead... -puts the gun down and looks her over- You okay?

Aurora: Mmn... just get... get to work.. |c

???: >.> Shut up. -takes him into a truck and heads off to the magical creature market- We have a buyer who wants to look at you.

Lily: >.>... Oh I forgot. -hands him back his wallet- I should return this. Now come on there is no time to talk about this. -goes shadow and sinks into the ground, moving closer to the crowd-

Tani: ... -slowly gets up and puts her clothes back on- Yes dear... |c

Elle: N-No... no you can't do that... |c -sighs and tears up- I won't escape...

???: o.o... -hisses and looks up- D< Oh no. I will not lose this one... -charges at him and pins him down, biting into his neck-

Rayurn: AHH! DX -tries to pull away-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:49 pm

???: -gets up and pulls her out of the car- Make sure you fucking stay in your jail cell. >/ You shouldn't have fought girl, you could have just walked away. But you had to fucking make things difficult.

Bobby: o.o;; Why should I trust you? D< You're here because you think I'm sick! >.< I'm not alright!? I don't need your help!

???: >w> Isn't it? The girl screams like a little bitch. >3

Drayna: -looks up at him- Scruff... oh I was afraid you'd be here. -looks over at Vivian and her demon- It is... I really hope there's something I can do to help her. Look, there's always another side to these curses... let me talk to the demon.

???: D< No! He's ours! -holds onto his other arm-

Lexi: -shivers and hangs in Isaac's grip still- >.<; Nn.... -glances down at Jason- ... Y-you got away from them... Sad

???: -looks up at Isaac- >C This one is trying to steal our prey master! He hurt one of our sisters and we want to make him suffer!

Kanti: ... -looks away- I don't believe you... if he was on your side... -ears flatten- It doesn't make any sense that he still hurts people now...

Blade: I'm not troubled. Just... preoccupied. At my new work place today... that Tess girl introduced me to one of the pups... apparently one of my kids.

Bruno: >.> Don't worry, it'll be easy to take her out. I went to have a go at her and she pretty much just rolled over.

???: -straightens up a bit- >.> Hmph... well this is a warm welcome isn't it girls...?

Harold: That sounds about right. >.> How old would you be now my dear?

G: -pulls the hood over his head- Sure thing... what do you want to do first? -wraps an arm around her waist- <3

Abigail: >.> We're sharing a bed.

Medli: Fine... but he's not gonna come back. I know he won't...

Damien: Scared about what...? Losing them again...? Sad

Misfit: -pulls her into a close cuddle- C'mon... just calm down. We'll go see your parents... I'm sure they'll be happy to see us again. -kisses the top of her head-

Slate: -sniffs around a bit and transforms back into a human- I think I've been here before... o.o

Silver: I know... it's so sad to watch. This is crushing her. We... tried to tell her about him, but she just never listened...

Parker: |3 Am I...? We'll just have to see how well you can really run then mistress... >w> -picks up his clothes and races back to his house- X3

Joy: -smiles brightly- ^^ It's so wonderful seeing someone bond with their pokemon like this. you'll need to give him a bit of a cuddle now while I put the IV in...

Mewtwo: Then you mustn't sympathise for them... >/

Amber: o.o; .... O-oh... the scary vampire woman... -swallows nervously and quickly moves out of the way- J-just inside...

Missy: -tries to ignore her and steps in, looking around a bit- .... Wow... so this is where all my money went...

Thrall: D< You are a LIAR! You were caught at our gates after fraternizing with our enemy! -strikes her across the face- There is nothing else you could be doing other than spy work!

Rose: o.o -ears perk- I thought... you didn't want me coming with you...

Eldora: -sighs a little in relief and slumps- I-I... >.< I think... -sighs and just lays down on the ground- I need a doctor...

G: Fine, just... just call me if you need me. -looks her over for a moment and then leaves the room-

Baldor: -looks up at them blankly- ... Fine... -sighs a bit and rests his head against the bars of the cage- I suppose there's no convincing you to help me...

G: ... I wondered where this went. >.> You know we're going to have a very serious talk when we get back to your parents' house. -watches her leave then looks back up at Dark's cell- ...

Silver: -moves her face up to look at him- ... |3 And smile Mihan. -strokes her cheek- You look better that way.

Vlad: I knew you'd see it my way. |J Now... what are we going to do next dearest...? -plays with the edge of her shirt and gently runs a hand up it- Mmn... <3

Fawn: o.o !! -squeaks a little in surprise- Oh! >.< Stop! Stop leave him alone! -looks between them, seeming hesitant- ... Sad O-oh god... -bites her lip and races over, trying to pull him off- Get off my husband! DX Get off him!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 am

Chelsea: >/ Nah uh! I'll be out in a few minutes! -squirms- 

???: Shhh Bobby... My job is to listen to your problems... Im sure you have a few... Your parents brought you here... Right...? 

Scruff: Good luck. The creature only speaks in parseltounge. Talks in snakes.

Isaac: -let's go and moves closer- ... Well well.. |3 If it isn't you... Slave didn't do too well...

Jason: D: -takes her hand- Not without you ...

Elle: ... He can't help it... Sad look... Let's not worry about him... Let's focus on you. 

Xavier: Oh yes... Its a big thing when the fight club men find out about their children... Most are accepting... Is the child nice?  

Shark: <.<... well go ahead boy. Make me proud. |3 

???: Oh yes... <.< -folds her arms-

Eloisa: D| Look you can't expect to just come in and be invited. I'd like to get to know you before anything else.

Maria: Im nineteen. Going to be twenty soon actually ^^ 

Aurora: Well we can start with rings... -looks him over- Iunno... Lets just go walk around and see what we can do...  <3  we can just have some alone time together...

Jane: No we're not <.< 

Link: Iunno. I think he might... -scoops her up- He seemed to like you a lot...

Zelda: ... -nods- I know it's so stupid Damien ...

Elle: .. Yeah... Yeah lets see them... |c -cuddles up to him- 

Ruto: <w< You sure have cutie pie~ 

Tani: Yes but you know when they tried to separate us we never listened... 

Aurora: >.>... -teleports in front of him- You never learn do you? 

Eleanor: X3 I don't mind... -looks at him- It'll hurt buddy... But just hold onto me. 

Gardevoir: ... I won't... For you... -looks away- 

Annette: >.> Hey we have a better house. -looks over at the kids- Ey you two. Lets get you home. 

Zara: ... Is there something i can do... To prove i was on your side? 

Alejandro: Well we're not having sex. And i don't want you alone down here... 

Reynard: -goes over and scoops her up- We'll go back to the demon castle... I'll look after you... -kisses the top of her head- 

Aurora: ... -sighs and cries into her pillow- >.< 

???: >.>... Oh... You'll like this buyer... We got a call instantly when we got the word out about you... -stops the truck-

Chelsea: -opens the truck doors- D: Baldor! -looks all batter and bruised-  

June: -rises from the ground where Lily is- >.>... well hello boys |3 -poses- I'm up for sale... If you can catch me >3 

Tani: ... -puts on a fake smile- so what work do we have to sort out next...? 

Elle: >///< ... Not this again... -heart beats faster- 

???: -growls and looks up, blood dripping down his face- D< Get lost! -pushes her away-  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:45 am

???: -.- And what precisely do you plan on doing when you get out? Some daring break in to get your boyfriend out of the loony bin?

Bobby: -watches them carefully, shivering a little- ... Yes... t-they deceived me...

Drayna: No wonder it's not listening to anyone then... parseltongue as a language was lost to anyone not directly descended from the Slytherin family... -sighs a bit- Still, she's my friend. i should at least make the attempt. -looks hesitant for a moment, then slowly steps up to them and pulls Vivian away- Excuse me, we need to talk about this.

Vivian: >//< -holds onto her for support and trembles a little- D-drayna...?

???: o.o ... -hisses- D< <Do not interfere....>C Unlessss.... you wish to share her fate...>

Jinn: -looks up at him and glares- Your girls really aren't very well disciplined. >/ Not if they think they can do this.

???: >w> Can we keep him master? Can we? He's obviously not fit to keep our sister if she got away and hurt him so easily...

Lexi: -holds onto his hand and looks up at Isaac- W-we... we have to move quickly.

Kanti: Very Happy Yeah yeah! Teach me to be a human! >w< -wags his tail-

Blade: Yes. He is... I don't think there are any others in the tribe. This one was a victim of... -ears flatten and looks up at him- You know Shark?

Bruno: -ears flatten and grins a bit- >3 Yes sir. -growls a little and sneaks into the tribe, heading over towards Tess' tent-

???: >.> Well we expected all of the town to be invited quite frankly. It's a little disappointing. -laughs a bit- You won't be having many people at all really if you're just having friends, I can't imagine with as rude as this one is she's made any friends at all.

???: X3 -laughs with her like a pompous bitch-

Harold: >.> Oh well aren't you successful? Being so young and ahead in your career already.... -sits back down on the edge of his bed-

G: That does sound nice... -cuddles her close- <3

Persian: o.o -looks up at they go to leave- D: Mreow. -jumps down and bats at them-

G: >.> We won't be gone that long. You can't come with us.

Abigail: |3 -wraps her arms around Jane's waist- I'd like to see you try and enforce that~

Medli: -cuddles up to him- Nah... -shakes her head- Not after that. I wouldn't come back...

Damien: It's alright to be afraid of that Zelda but... I think if we don't do something soon you're going to start feeling very lonely. I know you miss having a child around the house...

Misfit: There we go... -kisses the top of her head and takes her back to the tent- It's alright... <3

Slate: o.o; ... I know that voice. -freezes and looks around carefully- ... Ruto...?

Silver: That's true... -sighs a bit and wraps an arm around her- We know how tough it was to do all of that... we can't let Lily go through the same thing.

Parker: o.o;; ... Eheh... -rubs the back of his head- ^^; I suppose not...

Persian: Mkay... -places a paw on her hand- <3

Joy: Just relax sweetheart... it'll only pinch a little. -gently sticks the IV needle into his paw-

Persian: >.<; -hisses a little in pain and squirms-

Mewtwo: -looks her over- ... Good... -looks back over at the other pokemon- We should let them rest for now. We'll go looking for others later.

Missy: ^^ Heh... yeah we do. -hugs her arm- <3

Adam: -looks up at them- Thanks Annette. -helps Madeline to her feet- C'mon, let's get back home.

Thrall: >.> ... -flicks his tail and looks her over- No. I wouldn't believe you. But if you so badly want to escape your sentence you can swear your loyalty to us now...

Fox: What? >.> She's gonna sleep with us?

Rose: o.o Really sir? Very Happy T-thankyou... ^^ -races over and hugs him tight- Thankyou... <3

Eldora: >.<; -whimpers a little in pain- It hurts... -cuddles up to him and gently licks his cheek, sighing a bit- Thankyou... I thought you might never come back... |c -slumps in his arms, looking weak and sick-

G: -by morning has ended up falling asleep at his desk- =.= ...

Baldor: Hm..? -ears perk and looks up- o.o Chelsea. D: -gets to his feet and goes to the bars- Chelsea what happened to you? Sad

???: o.o ... Hey check this one out. D:

???: -droops a little- That's way better than some shadow creature.... <3

G: -looks June over for a moment- ... <We'll have to talk about that as well young lady.> <.<

Silver: >.> Well seeing as you went and pissed of Proton we're going to have to make sure we have enough security to protect ourselves. And knowing some of the people from here he'll probably try and have a go at family as well. Look into that, make everyone's all safe and everything.

Vlad: <.< ... What's this? |3 -stops his hand where her heart is- Is someone nervous...? <3 -leans in and kisses her, caressing her gently- Mmn...

Fawn: o.o !! -backs away a bit- Oh god! >.< ... -huffs a little and trembles- I... I really mean it this time! >.<; -morphs to her wolf form and pounces on top of him- Leave my husband alone! -growls and tries to bite him-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

Chelsea: Well it's not that daring <.< it's called calling your gang from the demon world. 

???: Its a shame parents can be so cruel like that. They must've been hard on you all your life... 

Scruff: D: Its okay kiddo... We're here... -kisses the top of her head- 

Alejandro: -sitting at the window with Fox- Okay now I know why they don't have TVs here... o.o

Isaac: Oh but they are |3 I train my little girls to be just like me... >3 Girls... I like this new elf... Chain up the demon and then go have fun with the girl... 

Jason: Stay quiet... -slowly sneaks out of the room- 

Elle: X3 Okay -blahblahexplains all the shit- Got that? Very Happy 

Xavier: ... Mostly his victims. He is a terrible beast... Was the child hurt by him too? 

Tess: -sitting down, meditating- ... -opens her eyes but does not turn around- I knew you would be back Bruno...  

Eloisa: >.> Oh William dear I asked my uncle and aunt to come over to meet my new friends... -looks the girls over- |3 You know maybe you should meet my friends sometime. They would certainly love you. 

Maria: Yes... I feel quite lucky... So uh... What can i do for you first sir? -takes off her coat- 

Aurora: Well you know he has never really been outside... Maybe a walk would do him some good... :/ 

Jane: >.>... -jabs her white stick into Abigails leg- 

Link: People do crazy things for the ones they care about... -smiles a bit and kisses the top of her head-

Zelda: Yes.. It's been so quiet... I miss her cute giggles around the house...

Rayurn: -looks up- Theres out little girl Very Happy ... Hey whats wrong? 

Ruto: -comes up to him- Oh so you do remember me <3 

Tani: Yeah... I don't want her to have a horrible pregnancy... I want her to be happy... 

Aurora: >.>... you know us magic folk have a spell to basically shoot out water from our wands... 

Eleanor: Shhh... -holds his paw- Its okay... You're soing good... -smiles faintly- 

Gardevoir: ..-sighs- Okay... Do you need anything?

Annette: C'mon I'll drive us all... -heads back outside-

Zara: ... I swear it... I swear it please...

Alejandro: I dont want her alone done here... :/ 

Reynard: Shh... Id never forget you... We'll be together forever...<3

Aurora: -goes over to him, looking tired-'Mn... Giovanni...? =^= 

Chelsea: It's nothing... -opens the cage- Are you okay...? Sad 

June: >w> come and get me~ -races off-

Lily: >.> <Why? It's not me.>

Tani: ... Yes. Yes i can figure something out like that...  .

Elle: Mmf... |c -close her eyes, tears falling down her cheeks- 

???: o.o!! Hey get off me! D< -tries to push her off- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 am

???: -rolls his eyes- I swear you people will make up any old story. -.-' C'mon... -pulls her into the station- A night in a jail cell really isn't that bad.

Bobby: .... Y-yeah... they never really... understood. -bites her lip and watches him carefully- Look you're really making me uncomfortable...

Vivian: |c Oh Scruff.... -wraps her arms around and cries more- It's... it's so awful... -blood runs down her back and her legs- And they said things were just going to get worse... -sniffles a bit-

Drayna: Listen there must be some sort of deal we can strike here... she's just a child, and--

???: >C -huffs and strikes her across the face- <Do not interfere!> D<

Drayna: >.< !! Ugh! -falls back into the crowd and rubs the side of her face- Nn...

???: <.< ... -looks among the demons there- |3 <Take care of thisss one assswell....> -snatches Vivian away again-

Fox: o.o You're telling me. We should get some popcorn or something.

???: >w> Oh thankyou master... we'll put on a good show with her for you... <3 -hands Jinn to another vampire girl- Take this one and chain him up in the basement. |3 -moves over to Zara- >3 Now... let's have some fun with you... <3

Jinn: o.o; -struggles- Hey! >.< Leave her out of this!

Lexi: -bites her lip and nods, following him out- ...

Kanti: >:T I... think so.... -shuts his eyes and tries to transform- >.<

Blade: -nods- Missing a tail.

Bruno: Did you? >/ Now aren't you all clued in... -snarls and slowly steps closer- You had to know this day was coming Tess... you won't survive this.

???: <.< Oh? Does that bring us one step closer to being allowed to your wedding? -stands- I think I'll pass...

???: -stands with her- In all honestly miss Blackmore, I've found your company to be no less than frosty. <.< We'll be leaving now.

William: o.o Hm? -walks into the room- D'you say something Eloisa?

Harold: Actually dearest I just meant for you to provide me some company while you were here. It does get dreadfully lonely now that my children are wed and my wife has left. >.>

G: -glances down at him- .... Well if you don't mind him coming along then I don't have a problem with it.

Persian: o.o -ears perk- Very Happy -goes over and nuzzles up to Aurora, purring- |3

Abigail: >.< !! -yelps in pain- Agh! Hey that was uncalled for! D<

Medli: >w< -giggles a bit and rests her head against his shoulder- Yeah... Smile

Damien: I know. Ssh now... you're going to get yourself all worked up... -cuddles her close-

Misfit: We uh... just had some troubles at Lily's place. :/ Slate was there and uh...

Fawn: o.o -looks up at them- ... Slate was where? D:

Slate: o.o;; Fuck... -ears flatten and backs away- Not you. -morphs back to normal- Look just stay away from me Ruto. D< I'm not interested in you.

Silver: That guy probably won't be coming back. You think Lily's gonna have the capability to move on?

Parker: >w> Well... you could go ahead mistress but I'm already wet anyway. |3 From the swimming and that. -smug as all hell-

Persian: -opens his eyes a little and looks up at her- Thanks...

Mewtwo: No. We should just go inside and rest... -walks past her-

Adam: :/ Madd? C'mon... -squeezes her hand gently-

Thrall: >.> Well get rid of those vines and I'll let you up.

Fox: Well fine. >.> .... As long as she only sleeps at the foot of the bed. X3 -laughs a bit and heads upstairs-

Rose: ^^' Heh... joking about my height... like I'm a pet. That's uhm... that's very funny ma'am... -sighs a little and follows them up-

Eldora: |c F-forever... <3 -whimpers a little and rests her head against him- .... He... he did horrible things... Crying or Very sad I-I was so afraid Reynard. It... It really hurts where... where he... >.<; It's all torn and bloody... a-and disgusting... I-I was afraid you'd never want to...

G: Mmn... -mumbles a little and slowly wakes, some paper sticking to the side of his face as he lifts his head- =.= Aurora...?

Baldor: I'm fine... Sad I'm not hurt. Oh Elune... I-I thought I'd never see you again. You're my buyer...?

G: <.< -watches them all leave- ... <It looks like you. Aren't you a bit young to be thinking that way?> -sinks into the ground and goes up to Dark's cell, pulling him out of it- ... -looks him over- Shit Lily. His injuries look quite serious.

Silver: Good. Get it done, and don't screw anything up this time or you'll regret it.

Vlad: |3 Mmn... -slowly pulls her shirt off- This is so much better... you're being so good Elle... <3 -gently pushes her up against the wall and runs his hand down into her pants- Don't you see? Doesn't this just feel so good...?

Fawn: >.< !! -yelps as she hits the wall- Ah! -cries a little and shakily tries to get to her feet- S-stop... please, I-I mean it! -races over and pushes him off Rayurn- L-leave him alone!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 am

Chelsea: >C I fucking hate it. -squirms- let me go!  

???: ... Would you like me to untie you? 

Scruff: D< No! No one will stop me! -charges at her, getting his wand out- 

Alejandro: Already covered o.o... -is nomming on some-

Zara: o.o;; -backs away- Nah uh >.< I'm not going to be another sex toy.

???: >w>  Come on you |3 -drags him down into the basement-

Jason: -races out- D: I think this is it... This is our escape... 

Elle: Yeah! Very Happy You can do it! Come on! 

Xavier: Ah yes Pip. I looked after him before... Never knew he was your son :/ 

Tess: -looks at him- ... Maybe... Maybe not... But i cannot let you hurt these people...  

Alejandro: <.< -rises from the ground all dressed in his suit and that- Well since I am doing the guest list I think it would help. And the only reason she is frosty is because she is not used to being in this situation. 

Maria: o.o... Oh well um... Sure i can do that... ^^ -sits down with him- Im sorry to hear that you feel so lonely...  

Aurora: o.o... Heh... ^^ its so strange how he hated me when we first met... And now he is being all sweet... -scratches behind his ears- 

Jane: >.>... Separate beds. 

Link: X3 Now what would you like to do kiddo? 

Zelda: Okay... Okay... -cuddles up to him- Im still glad i have you... 

Elle: ... -frowns- Lily was dating him. The bastard knocked her up and left... 

Ruto: Oh i know  <.<... -pouts- I  am just curious... Why are you here...?  

Tani: How can she when she'll have a little version of him there? :/

Aurora: >.>... You know what? Fine. But i need new clothes to put on. -walks past him- 

Eleanor: Its okay X3 You're a brave kitty. -strokes his fur- And once you feel better i promise we'll see the boss. 

Gardevoir: ... -sighs and follows him- Okay... -thinks for a moment- Can... Can I um... Please ... Have another hug...? 

Madeline: ... -picks up her suitcase- Okay ... |c

Annette: Dont worry kiddo... When we get Adam's things and that from his apartment we can all relax and look afte each other at home :/ 

Zara: ... -makes the vines go away, her clothes slipping off a bit- There... -looks away going red- 

Alejandro: >.>... i don't think you can joke small fry.. -ruffles Fox's hair- 

Reynard: -takes her to the boats-it's okay... It'll get fixed and healed... It's not going to stop me from loving you... 

Aurora: ... -sighs and removes the paper from his face- You fell asleep at your desk... 

Chelsea: Technically dad is... He kicked out mum and is trading in the wedding rings to buy you...

Lily: >.>... you're too old to talk about that stuff and yet here we are. -looks at Dark- Oh jeez D: He needs to get to the cafe straight away. 

Dark: |c Mnn...

Tani: |c Yes dear... -brushes some of her hair back behind her ear- 

Elle: >///< ... -tears up and shakes her head, squirming a little- N-No...  

???: D< -hisses and tries to push her off- Get off would you?! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 am

???: -.-' Calm your tits woman. Seriously. -drags her in- Someone like you I can imagine has been here a few times, by now you should well and truly know not to make a big fuss like this. -shoves her into a cell-

Bobby: That... that would be nice...

???: >C ... -hisses and knocks the wand out his hand- <Thisss isss... jussst getting irritating...> -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt- <Ssshe mussst be punissshed... you may only have her for one day...>

Fox: >w> Good idea throwing Drayna at them. Maybe they'll get her to join in the festivities as well.

???: >3 You had no problem with it when Jinn used you. Let's face it deary... he didn't treat you any different. The only difference here is that so many more people are going to appreciate you... >w> You will so please our master. -grabs her by her waist and pulls her in close- <3

Jinn: No! >.< -struggles against his restraints- D< You have no use for us! You little vampire sluts have each other to mess around with, why do you need us?!

Lexi: o.o -huffs a bit and looks around- I... I think you're right... D:

Kanti: -slowly transforms into a young human boy- o.o ... -looks up at her- D: Did it work?

Blade: Yes well neither did I. ... He asked me if he could stay with us.

Bruno: We'll see. I got a little help while I was out on my own. >/ -snarls and races forward, pouncing and pinning her to the ground- Such a shame you couldn't live long enough to save everyone Tess. >J But I'll make a note of your bravery.

???: <.< ... -looks him up and down- And you are?

Fox: -rises up with him, also dressed in fancy gear and that- ... -.- You fucking owe me Al. I. Will. Kill. You.

Harold: Well I suppose there's no helping it, but it is good to know that there's nice young girls like you who have no problem coming to see me. |3

Persian: |3 -purrs more and nuzzles her hand- <3

G: I think he's just used to having you around now. You should feel lucky. X3 He never really gets friendly with anyone.

Abigail: ... -takes a few steps back- >.> Nup. |3

Medli: >:T Well we gotta find something to do while we wait... -swishes her tail and tries to think-

Damien: You're not going to lose me... I promise. -kisses the top of her head-

Fawn: o.o; ... Oh my... D: -covers her mouth- I had no idea he... he was... Why didn't you tell me you had been seeing him? Sad

Slate: -looks away- Nothing. I just had to leave Lily, and-- o.o;; Fuck. -takes a step back- ... I really should be going...

Silver: Yeah I suppose that's true... poor kid.

Parker: >.> Well alright then. |3 Is there anything I may do for you mistress?

Persian: -shuts his eyes- Mkay...

Joy: -looks up at her- o.o Hm? Did you say something?

Mewtwo: -flicks his tail and looks back over at her- .... What?

Missy: Sad Yeah don't you worry deary... we'll be taking good care of you. -leads them out to the car- Is there anything else you need to pick up before we leave?

Thrall: >.> .... That's much better. |3 -leans down and undoes her restraints, groping her as he does- Things will be much easier this way...

Fox: -ears flatten and frowns a bit- Hey no jokes can be made at my expense at the moment. >.> -pouts a little- I just died.

Eldora: -looks up at him- You really mean that...?

G: Oh... =.= -rubs his eyes- I guess I did... -looks up at her- ... How's your head? You had a bit to drink last night.

Baldor: o.o You... you're serious? D: Why would he do that just for me?

G: D| I can only imagine the reaction Kihja is going to have to this. C'mon... we need to go before we're seen. -teleports back to the cafe-

Silver: |3 There's my good girl. -leans down and kisses her cheek- <3

Vlad: >.> -looks her over- >/ I'll give you a second to rethink that answer...

Fawn: o.o;; N-no! >.< -tries to stand her ground- You leave my husband alone!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:21 am

Chelsea: >C -comes up to the bars- Yeah fun fact, I haven't been in jail much. 

???: <.<... -unties her- There... Feel better? 

Scruff: o.o!! D< No! I want her with me! Let me go you crazy bitch!

Alejandro: I think she is being groped now... o.o... I feel kinda bad... -continues to eat popcorn-  

Zara: >/ -pulls away- He didn't use me... Now leave me alone you pigs.  

???: -ties him up- Shhh sh sh sh. |3 you can just sit here and listen to her screams... <3 

Jason: Yes... Yes finally... Now i can take you back... -smiles a bit- This is it Lexi... 

Elle: o///o... Yeah it did... We should go and get you some clothes. 

Xavier: Well thats--

Grace: -comes back with the kids- D: Xavier. We have trouble. Bruno is here and he has Tess pinned down! 

Tess: o.o!! >.< -tries to push him off- No! Bruno it doesn't have to be this way!  

Alejandro: <.<... My name is Alejandro. This is my partner, madam Fox. |3 Pleasure to meet you lovely ladies. -takes one of their hands and kisses it gently, saying something in Spanish- 

Maria: Oh ^///^ Well i do feel lucky to be here sir... You really are such a gentleman...

Aurora: Yeah ive noticed... Especially with kids... X3 Come on lets get going... -heads outside- 

Jane: >.>... i mean it Abigail. 

???: -comes up to them- Link sir D: There have been reports of the mask... The mask it is back!

Link: o.o... Majora..? -frowns- Shit... Skullkid... 

Elle: Look it doesn't matter. He is gone. And we wont see him again. 

Ruto: :O You left her? Whyyy? 

Laetri: -comes over to them- Hey whats wrong? o.o 

Aurora: <.<... -throws her wet tshirt at his face- Hang this out to try |3 

Eleanor: Oh nothing... When do you think he'll be okay to travel? 

Gardevoir: ... Can I have a hug? 

Madeline: No... I can only
Take a few things since the police need to investigate the house... 

Zara: Yeah sure... -moves away from his hands a bit and gets up, rubbing her wrists- 

Alejandro: >.>... alright. -kisses the top of her head- But it is true X3 

Reynard: -gets in the boat- Of course I do. -kisses the top of her head- I won't stop loving you.. <3 

Aurora: Its a bit sore... But I'm doing okay... :/

Chelsea: Because he knows I love you... And she was the one who got Kali to get us... We won't be seeing her again... 

Dark: N-No... Wait... D| 

Proton: -is at the cafe with everyone tied up- |3 Well hello boss man... 

Tani: ... Is there anything else dear? -flinches a bit as he kisses her- 

Elle: o.o;; i... I mean... |c Its not good... It's great...

Rayurn: -shakily gets up- Fawn... Fawn be careful... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

???: >.> Oh good. Than I don't have to worry about any ridiculous attempts to escape. -goes to leave-

Bobby: -immediately gets to her feet and moves away- Yeah... -looks him over carefully- ... I'm going now. So you... you can just stop being some freaky shit and leave me alone. >/ Alright?

???: >/ -hisses and throws him to the ground, away from them- <Vile pessst...> -sets up a barrier between them so he can't get through- <Now girlsss.... >3 Where were we?>

Vivian: >.<;; -cries and tries to pull away from her- Scruff!

Drayna: >//< -tries to push the demons off her- Don't leave us here!

???: ... >C Hmph... if that is how you will be... D< -hisses and goes shadow, ruhing forward and tackling her to the ground- You WILL submit! -bites down hard into her neck-

Jinn: >.<; No... -growls and tries to get away from her- You'll fucking regret it... D< Just you wait! Wait till I get out of here and you'll all fucking regret it!

Lexi: Very Happy -tears up a bit- I-It really is... -holds onto his hand and laughs a bit for once- X3 C'mon! Let's run for the portal and never look back!

Kanti: o.o -tilts his head a bit- Why? What're clothes good for? ... -shivers a bit- >.<; Man... it's so cold!

Vivian: >.<; That bad man's back daddy! -hides behind Grace's leg-

Blade: -ears perk and sits up- ... I thought he was banished.

Bruno: Quiet bitch. >C -huffs a bit and bites down hard into her neck, quickly ripping away flesh-

Fox: Mmn. >.> Yeah what he said.

???: o///o Ohh.... ^///^ -giggles a bit- Oh my... it's quite lovely to meet you sir... <3 -bites her lip and stares at him-

???: M-my goodness... o//o -glances at Eloisa- T-this is your uncle...? <3

Harold: |3 And it is such a nice change to have the company of a proper lady... lately all I have are my maids... >.> Speaking of which girls, you are dismissed. Go on...

G: Alright... I think there's a place in town where we can get you a nice ring... -wraps an arm around her and cuddles her close- Maybe a little something extra as well, I know how much you love your earrings. -kisses her cheek- <3

Abigail: >w> Do you~?

Medli: o.o Huh? -ears perk and looks up at Link- The mask? D: What does that mean?

Fawn: Sad -sighs a little- I hope so... oh darling it doesn't do my old heart good to hear you've been around him... he... he didn't hurt you did he?

Slate: -growls and morphs back to his wolf form- D< None of your fucking business! -turns to walk away- It was a fucking mistake coming here... >C

SilveR: :/ There you are kiddo. Listen, something's come up... we're going to be staying with your sister for a little while.

Parker: o.o !! -splutters a bit and laughs- X3 Aye aye. >w> .... So what, you just wanna walk around the house without your shirt on? <3

Joy: I'd like to keep him overnight so he can regain his strength... and after that it'll be safer keeping him in his pokeball.

Mewtwo: -looks her over for a moment, seeming confused- .... -nods once and walks over to her- Of course. -hods his arms out for her-

Missy: Sad Alright well is there going to be anything you'll need until you can go back in there?

Adam: Stop pestering her, just give her some space...

Thrall: Now... >.> -moves her face up to look at him- ... -strokes her cheek gently- If you are to swear loyalty to us... you have to prove you can be useful. And I can find you two jobs to do here...

Fox: X3 -laughs a bit and cuddles up to him- <3

Rose: ... -goes to hug him as well, but stops herself, and just stands there with them awkwardly- Well uhm... let's just uh... g-get to bed...

Eldora: -morphs back to her normal form- Neither will I... t-thankyou... -buries her face in his chest, looking very sick and pale-

G: <.< I but the idea of some water doesn't sound too bad now does it? -slowly get up and stretches a bit- C'mon... we'll get some breakfast and that. You uh... sleep alright? :/ After yesterday...?

Baldor: Your step mother was... -rubs his forehead- ... I should have seen it... I sensed her motives were not pure. -sighs a bit- Chelsea... Sad She must have hurt you really bad...

Alassea: >.<;; Mmph! -cries a little and struggles against her binds- Mmn!

Kihja: o.o -ears perk and looks up at Dark- Mff! >.< Mhhn!

G: -looks them over- ... It didn't take you too long to get here, now did it? -carefully sets Dark down and looks down at Proton- Now you know it isn't the wisest move to try and harm my family... >/ What is this?

Silver: No. >.> That'll be all, get going.

Vlad: |3 Better... -moves his hand down lower again- Mmn... Come on now Elle. Undress me... <3

Fawn: -ears perk and looks up at him- o.o ... Rayurn... Sad Oh my poor darling... -doesn't think, and slowly goes over to him letting the vampire up- My poor dear... |c -whines a bit and nuzzles him-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 am

Chelsea: ... -tears up and sits down- Sh-Shit... 

???: <.< You know security will just push you back. Please... Just let me talk to you for a day... To sort this out.  

Scruff: D8 No! Shit! Let them go! >< -tears up- Take me... Fuck!  

Zara: DX Ah! -squirms and goes limp in her arms- Mmn... 

???: -ignores him and goes back up- >w> I want her ass first ... |3  

Jason: ... Well... You go ahead... You're the one going through it.

Elle: That's the reasons why ^^;; it'll be okay... -takes him to the clothes tent- 

Tess: DX -screams out in pain- 

Xavier: o.o!! Tess! D: -turns into his wolf form and races outside- 

Eloisa: Yep. This is him. >.>... Didn't you girls have to go? |3

???: o.o... Y-yes sir... -heads put the room with the others.  

Aurora: -blushes a bit- You're going to spoil me. X3 <3

Jane: -.- Abigail thats it. We're not having sex anymore. 

Link: ... That mask that took control of Skullkid. It's back. 

Elle: No. He didn't. He just acted like an asshole >C 

Ruto: Awh come on D: m'just trying to be  nice. Did she hurt you? 

Laetri: o.o... Oh cool Very Happy We're going to see Slate and Lilly? 

Aurora: <.<... no. -takes off her shorts- Im going to walk around with no shirt or pants. <3 

Eleanor: ... Oh uh... I don't have a pokeball for him :/ 

Gardevoir: -goes over and wraps her arms around him- ... Thank you. -sighs happily- <3 

Madeline: Look i just... >.< i just wanna go home to bed... 

Adam: Stop pestering her, just give her some space...

Zara: ... -looks up at him- What jobs are they...?  

Alejandro: >.>... Rose did you want a hug too?

Reynard: Sad Shit you look terrible... I cant imagine the horrible things he did to you... 

Aurora: -rubs her tired eyes- ... Not really... -looks away-

Chelsea: I'm okay... I've had worse... Least you can't see it... :/ 

Proton: This was to get Silver to stand down... See i got fired. >.> i want my big boss chair back... But... Seeing you here makes me want to get you back in that seat.  

Tani: Mkay... -sighs and walks away- 

Elle: ... -slowly removes his shirt, looking over his body a bit- ... >///< -flinches as he touches her-

Rayurn: D: Fawn look ou-- 

???: -hisses and pounces on her- D< Foolish girl!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 pm

???: -glances over his shoulder at her- ... Look kid it's nothing to cry about, seriously. You'll be out in the morning.

Bobby: >/ And why should I trust you? You're the same as them... I know you are.

???: >w> ... -drags Vivian away and ties her up again- <Right.... >3 Who elssse.... would like to whip her...?>

Vivian: -cries and struggles- DX No! No let me go back to Scruff! -tears run down her face- Please!

Jinn: o.o;; -glances up hearing her- ... F-fuck... >.<; -struggles against his restraints-

???: >.> Who died and made you queen? I bit her... I get her first. Besides... |3 It's not about our pleasure. We're to put on a good show for master... -licks the blood away from her neck- Mmn... <3 -rips off her clothes- What a beautiful little slut you are... >3

Lexi: o.o Huh? Why can't you come with me? D: C'mon.... we can go back to the orphanage and they'll take care of us.

Kanti: T-thanks.... >.< Man I miss my fur already. -cuddles up close to her for warmth-

Blade: o.o !! -ears perk and races out with him-

Bruno: >C -snarls viciously and pulls away more of her throat until she is bleeding everywhere- ... You can go ahead and have a fucking slow death now.... bitch. -swipes at her face once then turns and walks away-

Blade: -barks- D< Don't you dare leave! -huffs and his fur bristles-

???: o///o Huh...? -still staring at him in amazement- Go where...? <3

???: -glances over at her for a moment, then leaves with the other- Poor girl... she'll probably end up the same way as Jess...

G: Well if you don't like the idea of being spoiled I could always not buy anything for you. >.>

Abigail: o.o -bristles- >C Don't call me that! What the fuck is your problem all of a sudden?! D<

Medli: o.o ... -shivers a little- T-the... the one that made him... hurt people...? Sad -looks very frightened-

Fawn: Sad G-good.... well... come inside dearest. Let's just forget about all of that awful stuff... -sighs a little-

Slate: -barks at her- D< No Ruto! Stick your fucking fish nose somewhere else, this isn't any of your business! Ask again and I'll fucking rip out your throat!

Silver: Uh... sort of. We'll explain it all on the way there kiddo. :/ Just gotta remember that your sister's gonna need extra cuddles, she's very upset at the moment.

Parker: >w> .... <3 Well at least I don't feel out of place anymore. |3 -goes over and cuddles her gently- This isn't so bad... ;3

Joy: o.o .... Well why not? -frowns a little and straightens up-

Mewtwo: -cuddles her close and looks her over- .... Why do you so enjoy being close to me...?

Adam: Alright c'mon... -helps her into the car- You can just lay in my lap if you want and I'll cuddle you...

Thrall: >.> You can serve the men in our army when they are not at their posts... or you can be a private servant. -plays with some of her hair- ... If you are to be a private servant... |3 I wouldn't mind hiring you myself.

Rose: o.o -looks up at him- ... Can I?

Eldora: -whimpers a little- |c H-he said it was because he loved me...

G: I didn't think so... you should really take the day off you know. :/

Baldor: ... It's worse than seeing it. I can feel it... Sad I can sense what she's done to you... -slowly reaches forward and very lightly runs a finger along the bruise on her jawline- She... she really did hurt you terribly...

G: Seeing what you've done here doesn't make me inclined to do anything that you want. >/ The situation with Silver is delicate and something that I will handle... it's not any of your business. Now let all of them go. I mean it.

Vlad: >3 Good girl. -pulls her in closer to him- ... Don't worry... after a few more goes... it'll feel good. |3 You'll love the feel of having me inside you Elle... <3

Fawn: o.o; Hm? -squeaks in terror and tumbles onto her side, pinned down- DX !! Ah! -trembles and cries a little- L-let me up!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 am

Chelsea: It's not that you idiot... |c I want my fiancé back...

???: Im the only one here besides your girlfriend who has listened to you for more than a minute.  

???: >w>... Yeah. I'll have a go |3 Give it here...

Zara: >///< S-Someone help me...

Isaac: -looking around- Shit... D< Shit where is she?! 

Jason: Lexi you've forgotten... Im dead. I cant go to the surface Sad 

Elle: ... -cuddles him gently- Its Olay X3 Here... -gets out some clothes and helps him put them on- 

Tess: Uhh... B-Blade... D| -blood seeps out from her neck-

Xavier: o.o... D: Shit. I have to help her now or she'll die. -turns human and scoops her up, taking her to the healers tent- 

Blade: -barks- D< Don't you dare leave! -huffs and his fur bristles-

???: W-we're staying for tea ^///^ -slowly sits down

Eloisa: >.>... There William. I think I'm doing a good job. 

???: Iunno... This girl might seem to enjoy him way more than others.

Maria: ^^ You sure I can't help you with anything else sir?

Aurora: <.<... now hang on... A girl could get used to having more earrings... 

Jane: Nothing is wrong i just dont want sex. And i want a single bed >/

Link: Shh... You just stay close to me okay? I'll make sure you're alright... -cuddles her- 

Elle: >C I cant. Lily fucking cared about him and he pissed off just like that. I wanna get him.  

Ruto: o.o... Hmphh >:T GUARDS!! 

Laetri: o.o... Why?

Tani: :/ -scoops him up- Lily is pregnant...

Laetri: ... -ears go back- So... Im an uncle now along with Eldrin? 

Aurora: ;3 It isn't... But doesn't someone need to prepare for the test? <3 

Eleanor: Well... Like I said i found him in the wild. I didn't capture him... 

Gardevoir: ... You take care of me... I think you're so wonderful... -closes her eyes- 

Madeline: |c Thank you... -sits in his lap and cuddles up to him-

Annette: ... -sighs and gets into the car-  

Zara: ... As much as you disgust me, i rather just serve one than many other men... -sighs- Ill be your private servant.  

Alejandro: X3 Course you can. 

Reynard: Bastard wouldn't know love... -teleports them to Celestia's castle and to the healers room, still carrying her- I need a hand here! 

Aurora: No. Work will get my mind off things... -rubs her forehead- 

Chelsea: Ah >.< ... Y-Yeah... But ill be okay... Trust me. -takes his hand and kisses it-

Proton: >/ No. I want something done now. And if it isnt ill call some boys and send them to the market place.

Nightshade: >.< <Giovanni do something! He already has taken Laetri away!>  

Elle: -shudders- Uhh... >.< -hesitates but starts to take off his pants- You better not harm my people... 

???: -growls and bites down into neck hard- >C

Rayurn: >.< -shakily tried to get up- No... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:04 am

???: >.> -sits down- They're putting him away for a reason. You can have him back when he's discharged, and sane.

Bobby: ... -eases up a little- I guess... that's true... But you're the one that's supposed to be 'fixing' me. Why would you be on my side here? >/ I'm sorry I find it a little hard to believe...

???: |3 -hands them the whip and pushes Vivian against a wall- >3 <You know what to do... handsss up, legsss ssspread.>

Vivian: -cries and leans against the wall for support- >.<; P-please... please no more! I couldn't take it...

Drayna: o.o; -tries to pull away from the demons- Let her go! D< This is barbaric!

???: |3 Ssh darling... -caresses her gently- Mmn... <3

???: o.o Hm? -looks up- Who do you mean master?

Lexi: ... -smile fades- But... D: But I wanted you to.... Sad To come with me... No, there has to be a way.... -tears up a little-

Kanti: X3 Thanks... -pulls them on- o.o ... Feels weird. D:

Blade: ... -looks between her and Bruno- Tess...

Bruno: >.> Well go on mate. >3 You probably don't have very long to say goodbye to her, why waste it chasing me? -laughs a bit and walks back to Shark-

Blade: >C ... -snarls and watches him leave- You fucking brute... you... you will regret this... -quickly turns and follows Xavier-

William: >.> ... I think your uncle is doing a good job.

???: -giggles a bit and sits down with the others- Sooo.... ^///^ You must be from out of town mister... uhm... <3

???: ... She may enjoy the idea now, but master will treat her no different from the others. If anything, she'll be hurt the most... being disillusioned...

Harold: No... |3 It's just so nice to have you here. Come girl... -wraps an arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer-

G: That's what I thought you'd say. |3 -ruffles her hair- Don't worry. X3 I would have spoiled you regardless of whether or not you wanted it.

Abigail: Where the fuck is this coming from?! D< I didn't do anything and all of a sudden I can't touch my girlfriend?!

Baldor: >.< -ears flatten and shuts his eyes- Ehhh... -cries a little and turns away from them-

Medli: >.< -buries her face in his chest- We gotta go back home...

Misfit: D| Elle...

Fawn: o.o;; N-no... D: No you can't... sweetheart please stay here. Sad

Slate: o.o !! ... Shit. D< -races off-

???: -looks over at him- Hey. D< Don't let him escape!

Silver: Yeah... yeah that's a good way to look at it kiddo. You get to be an uncle...

Parker: |3 Oh that's not for a while now... besides, I need to stay home so I can serve my mistress. ;3

Joy: Oh... well then that's a different matter. I was beginning to think you had stolen the poor thing from another trainer. Well... we'll fix that. ^^ -strokes his fur gently- In the morning we'll help you back into your natural habitat little guy.

Mewtwo: -strokes her hair gently and just holds onto her- .... You really think that of me...?

Missy: -sits in the passenger seat next to her- ... -looks them over for a moment and sighs- Sad The poor dear...

Thrall: There we go. Isn't this so much easier, elf? -strokes her cheek gently- Don't worry... I've always taken good care of my servants... <3

Rose: >w< -giggles a bit and hugs him tight around the waist- You're the best, master... <3

Fox: >.> ... Alright alright break it up you two.

Healer: -looks up at them- Wait your turn! >/ Kali requires urgent medical attention right now. You may wait.

Eldora: -looks over at them- But... but I... |c Mmn... -whimpers a bit and rests her head against Reynard's chest-

G: Alright well if you think it'll help I can organise something for you to do. You gotta get some breakfast before anything though.

Baldor: -ears droop a little- Sorry. Sad ... -sighs a bit- I really need to thank your father. I thought I would never be with you again...

G: >/ You will do nothing. It's a disappointment to see that you've forgotten where your place is... -glances down at Nightshade for a moment, then back up at him- ... What did you do with him? D< What did you do with Laetri?! -eyes glow red and shoves him up against the wall-

Vlad: >.> Only as long as you continue to behave like a good girl... |3 You are such a good girl Elle... keep going... <3 moves his hands along her body and grabs her ass-

Fawn: DX !! -cries out in pain and struggles a little- AHH! S-stop! Let me go please! >.< P-please.... -starts to go limp under him and transforms back to her human form- |c Mmn...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 am

Chelsea: She. Bobby is a she >C She is sane and was happy before all this shit happened. 

???: Now come on. Maybe these people are wrong. I just want to see what i can do to make your mother happy. 

???: >J Come on now girl spread yourself. Otherwise you'll get a worse punishment.

Isaac: The human girl... >C Who else?! 

Jason: Look the only way i could get up is with a demon blood transfer or see a special witch... Sad But im meant to stay down here... 

Elle: X3 You get used to them. Trust me. At least you don't have to wear a dress D| 

Shark: |3 I cannot tell you how proud i am boy. You even got Blade running off scared. 

Xavier: -helps her on the bed as others help out- Stop this bleeding right now! We need to get this wound fixed as fast as we can. There is going to be massive scarring... 

Eloisa: >.>... eh. White people are suckers for the spanish. 

Alejandro: My name is Alejandro dears... |3 Now it's so nice for you to come and be friends with my niece... 

Maria: o.o... Uh what... What are you doing sir? -looks up at him- 

Aurora: X3 Heh. Lucky me. -kisses his cheek- >.>... ill make sure i get something really special to wear when we have that honeymoon. <3 

Jane: D: Shh... Kiddo it's okay... -goes over and searches for him, scooping him up- Don't cry... 

Link: Medli the town could be in danger.. I have to see what I can do...

Elle: He just can't get away with doing this though! D<

???: -chases after him- Stop you mutt! D< 

Laetri: Very Happy Wow. This'll be so interesting. 

Aurora <w< Awh. Its no fun when you're enjoy this slave thing X3 -laughs a little-

Eleanor: ... Actually i want to take him in... I just don't do the whole capturing thing...  

Gardevoir: -looks up at him- Of course... -smiles faintly- 

Annette: ... Its a shame a sweet thing camw out of such horrible people...

???: Mmn... -cuddles up to him- Babe ive missed that... |3 <3 

Zara: ... I have a name you know... Its Zara... -frowns and looks down-

Alejandro: X3 -hugs her back- Alright alright... Lets get to bed. 

Reynard: Shit... -sighs- Its okay babe... Kali needs this. The baby could be hurt... She and Celestia came to help you... 

Aurora: Im not hungry. Just fix up the work for me. 

Chelsea: He is outside... -squeezes his hand and heads out- <3 

???: -finishes paying the rocket grunts- 

Proton: o.o...

Lily: D< Where is my fucking brither?! 

Proton: ... -smirks a bit- Going back to HQ ... 

Elle: Mmn... |c -squirms a little- Your clothes are all off... I-Iunno what else to do... 

???: >C Fucking little... -quickly pulls off her dress and pulls down her underwear- Youll fucking regret that... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 am

???: >.> ... Mhmm. Maybe you could do with a bit of a checkup there as well.

Bobby: ... Oh... well alright... -sighs a bit and relaxes a little- I really thought I didn't have anybody on my side anymore...

Vivian: >.<; -tears run down her face and eventually steps so her legs are apart, raising her hands up above her head- P-please... please don't... my back is throbbing... a-anything but this...

???: -hisses and grins cruelly- <Do it...> >3

???: o.o Lexi? -looks around- D: I-I don't know master... we were taking care of the elf and the demon man like you asked us... -shrinks back a bit- I don't know where she went...

Lexi: Sad But I... -looks town and tears roll down her cheeks- >.<; I-I wanna stay here with you. -hugs him tight-

Kanti: o.o Why do you have to wear a dress? There are these things here. -holds up a pair of pants-

Bruno: That should scare them good. >w> C'mon... while they're all rushing to save her let's take care of that little bitch... >3 -sniffs the air- ... I'm sure you're more than capable of dragging Shea out of here? <.< I have one more score to settle with one of the bitches here...

Blade: -goes over to Xavier's side- You'll be able to fix her won't you?

William: >.> That's not true. |3 -goes over and kisses the top of her head- There's a lot more about you than I love than your heritage.

???: Very Happy Oh yes, we were all just talking about how lovely it is to be in her company. ^^ Isn't that right dear?

Harold: <.< ... -looks her over- My apologies dear. I should not have made the assumption you would be comfortable with a hug. But that's all it was... -moves his arm away-

G: Well you wouldn't be picking out what you're wearing, we're picking for each other. >.> So I'm trusting you...

Abigail: >C Hmph. -huffs and folds her arms-

Baldor: >.< -whimpers a little and cuddles up to her- ... Mmn... |3 -smiles a bit and relaxes again- <3

Medli: D: You're not. -holds onto him tight- No please... >.< Then you'd have to either take me with you or leave me by myself... -shivers- I'm not ready for that sort of adventuring, not yet!

Fawn: -flinches a little- D-darling... Sad He's... he's so strong. You can't approach him like this. He'll hurt you...

Slate: D< Fuck you! I'm not marrying your fucking princess! -slips in some water and falls on his face- o.o !! Argh! DX -yelps as he hits the ground and shakily tries to get up-

Silver: Heh... yeah. I bet it will. Now listen kiddo... your sister's gonna be pretty fragile. :/ She doesn't have Slate with her... she's all on her own. So we're going to be taking care of her for a while.

Parker: >w> So... -cuddles her gently- |3 What are you gonna do to make it even worse for me?

Joy: Well... your pokemon really should be kept in a pokeball dearest. If you had one for him then you could go ahead... but I really wouldn't recommend just taking a pokemon like that. :/

Mewtwo: -looks her over for a moment and his heart beats faster- ... Strange...

Missy: o.o What do you mean? Her parents?

???: Mmn... |3 Heh, you're always so good on top like that babe... <3

Thrall: >.> ... Yes... >/ -moves her face back up to look at him- But when you are a servant you are respectful. You don't talk back like that...

Fox: |3 Mkay. -takes his hand and pulls him into bed with her, taking up most of the room- Mmn... this is so nice... -sighs a bit and cuddles him gently- <3

Rose: o.o ... -looks them over- Uhm... could you maybe... p-possibly... -speaks quietly- Move over...? Just a little bit...? Sad

Eldora: -opens her eyes a little and looks up at them- They did...? But... they were the ones that separated us... |c They handed me to him...

G: ... -looks her over- Now I know you're not trying to tell me no to food.

Baldor: Thank Elune... -holds her hand gently and follows her out- We got so lucky Chelsea... <3

???: -pockets some of the money- >.> ... We'll do our best to keep this from her... but you know she's a mind reader. It'll only keep you safe for so long mate.

G: -glares at him and looks him over- >C Why? Why would you send him there huh?! D< -rams him into the wall again, harder- Not talking isn't worth your life... >/ I'd have no problem taking it.

Vlad: |3 I think you do darling... <3

Fawn: -whimpers in fright and weakly squirms under him- |c N-no... no please... not...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:00 am

Chelsea: >/ Fuck you. I'm fine.

???: Oh dont worry dear... Just tonight get some sleep. We'll talk about this more in the morning <.< 

???: -grins and whips her hard- Take that bitch >J

Isaac: >/ Put the girl in the basement. Search for Lexi. I want her back.  

Jason: ... I know -cuddles her- please don't cry... Sad

Elle: Mum says girls should wear dresses D| 

Shark: <.<... who is this bitch? 

Xavier: Iunno... Ill try Blade but it doesn't look good... 

Eloisa: <w< Oh please tell me more of what you love... <3 

???:  Yes yes ^^ So uh... Is this your wife...? >.> -looks at Fox-

Maria: Oh uh no... I dont mind it. It was just so sudden. ^^;; 

Aurora: Awh but i want to get something to surprise you with... -kisses his cheek gently- <3  

Jane: There... Now you gotta be a good boy until your mummy comes back... -cuddles him- 

Link: But if I don't do anything we could all get hurt... -sighs- I know a place where you and Leoni can be safe until I can return... 

Elle: Well he has hurt so many. I can hurt him... >C 

???: -goes over and holds a spear near him- >C Stay still. You're going to get it for upsetting the princess...  

Laetri: ... No Slate? Where has he gone? 

Aurora: <w< ... -leans in and kisses his neck gently- Mmn... -whispers in his ear- Servants need a smack to be kept in line...

Eleanor: He just feels uncomfortable in one... Most Pokemon don't like them...  -cuddles him gently-

Gardevoir: ... -places a hand on his chest- ... Your heart is beating so fast...

Annette: ... ill explain it later... -starts the car up and drive off home- 

???: oh I know I am |3 -kisses his chest gently- Mmn... Would you like a drink? <3

Zara: Ah! >< ... Yes sir... So what is first? -.-

Alejandro: ... -make sure theres some room- There... |3 This really is nice. <3 

Reynard: They realised they were wrong... :/ now just rest in my arms dear... We'll get you help... 

Aurora: -frowns- I said no alright?! I just don't want food! D<  -huffs a bit-

???: I know the risk. Just make sure you don't think about it. <.< I do appreciate it. -holds a hand out to shake-

Lily: It doesnt matter why... We need to get him and mum back. -looks at Proton- First we'll deal with him >/ .

Elle: ... Oh no... Not with my mouth... >.< Thats disgusting.

???: -moves on top of her- No one can stop this. Not you or your husband... You're both too weak... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 am

???: Mhmm. >.> -leans back in his chair- I'm sure that's what your boyfriend thought as well. |3 -smirks smugly-

Bobby: ... Fine... am I gonna be sent to a padded room or something to sleep? D| -runs a hand through her hair and sighs a little-

Vivian: DX !! -cries out in desperate pain- Ahh! >.<; Ngh... -sobs and leans against the wall, looking weak from blood loss- P-please sir... please no more whipping... Crying or Very sad I-I'll do anything...

???: <.< ... -walks over and runs a finger along one of her cuts- >3 <You should be grateful... a whipping is one of the mossst merciful punishmentsss you can be given...> -licks the blood from her finger-

???: o.o; -quickly nods- Yes sir. Y-yes master... -scoops Zara up and heads downstairs- You got lucky, bitch. >C Just you wait until I get back... -shoves her into a small cage and locks the door-

???: We'll find her master. -looks up at him- And how shall we punish her?

Lexi: Sad Let me stay with you. I... I don't have anyone back there...

Kanti: D: Yeah but you don't like dresses. I bet these are way more comfy.

Bruno: >.> Mapiya. The one who kicked me out... >/ I've got a score to settle with this one. -snarls- Stupid bitch thinks she could best me in a fight...

Blade: -growls a little- You've fixed worse injuries than this! D< Don't try, just do it!

William: |3 Oh I would... -gently kisses her neck- But I think they're a little less than appropriate for when we have company around. ;3

Fox: -ears flatten and looks them over- >.> ... Fiance. We're not wed just yet...

???: Fascinating darling. <.< -looks back up at Alejandro- Very Happy Tell us more about you. ^//^ All those muscles... you must do a lot of working out. <3

Harold: >.> Well then by all means... -holds his arms out for her- Come back...

G: Well I'm not going to tell you no. That's the other thing... -cuddles her close- I don't want you to feel bad about spending my money on things you want. You must not have had a lot while you were on your own for so long...

Baldor: |3 Mmn... -cuddles up to her and sighs a little- Kay... <3

Medli: D: No... no don't leave us alone... Sad -shivers- W-what if he comes after us... while you're gone...? >.<

Fawn: But revenge isn't the way to go... Sad Please sweetheart I'm begging you. This is not a good idea... R-rayurn say something.

Slate: o.o;; -stills- Shit... >C -growls a little and tries to back away- I really don't give a fuck if she's upset... >/

???: -goes behind him and blocks his way- You're not going anywhere. >/ ... We have him for you your majesty...

Silver: Well we're not sure kiddo. He's just... decided to leave.

Parker: Ah... -tilts his head back a bit and bites his lip- Mmn... |3 Do I need to be kept in line mistress...? <3

Joy: I'm sorry... but I really don't like the sound of this. We'll take him to an area where he can live in the wild once he's recovered. Thankyou for bringing him in, but we can take care of the little guy for now. -tries to shoo her away- Please leave now so he can get some rest.

Persian: o.o -ears perk and sits up a bit- Eleanor. D:

Mewtwo: -looks her over for a moment- ... I have.... -thinks for a bit- ... Butterflies.

Missy: o.o Alright... -glances over at Madeline and Adam for a moment, and sighs a bit-

???: That sounds pretty good... but we should be getting back to that idea of yours before too long... -plays with some of her hair- <3

Thrall: Well I'll just be taking you home now. >.> So you can learn to properly serve me. |3 -kisses the top of her head- Come now. -walks out of the room-

Fox: |3 Mmn... <3 -glances over at Rose for a moment- >.> ...

Rose: o.o; ... Uhm... are you sure it's alright for me to share a bed with you sir? Maybe I could just... take the floor...

Eldora: Yes Reynard... |c -sighs and shuts her eyes, trying to get comfortable in his arms-

Healer: -looks up at Celestia- We'll do the best we can for the burns but her broken bones are just going to have to heal on their own, she'll be needing to lay down for quite a while. I... wouldn't recommend doing anything to piss someone off for a while, she'll be quite vulnerable.

G: ... -pauses for a moment and looks her over- Then I won't give you work to do. Look I know things are rough for us right now Aurora but that doesn't mean you have to take mother's death out on me. I'm just as upset about it as you are.

???: >.> ... Mmn. We'll see. -turns and leaves with the others-

Baldor: -goes over to him with Chelsea- Sir...? -looks him over- Thank you so much for saving me...

G: -glances over at Dark for a moment- Of course... >/ Of course Proton, I hope you understand after this how much we tend to value our family... -drops him, and goes over to untie the others-

Kihja: >8C Damn right. -growls a little and cracks his knuckles- Oh you'll pay for what you did to my Mihan...

Vlad: Don't make me tell you again Elle. >C This is your last warning. -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back- You have no fucking right to say no... do you? -strikes her across the cheek- Say it!

Fawn: -cries and tries to push him off- >.< Oh god... P-please... please I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 am

Chelsea: >C You watch your fucking mouth.

???: Oh no... Youll get a proper bed and everything. You're not crazy... -holds out a hand-

Isabelle: ... -comes up to them- Id like to have a go next.

Zara: Ah! >.<... -tries to get comfortable- Sh-Shit... Just let us go...  

Isaac: I'll be punishing her >C 

Jason: But Isaac will hurt you Sad I couldn't let that happen... 

Elle: Yeah... I bet you don't get a breeze through them. T^T 

Shark: Oh yes of course <.<... You be careful none the less... She can get the best of you... 

Xavier: Calm down Blade! I don't need you yelling at me when I'm trying my best!

Tess: Mmn... |c -looks up at Blade, pale and weak- Blade... 

Eloisa: -giggles a bit- Mmn... Well when they go you can show me... <3 

Alejandro: Well I do work with my darling fiance a lot... >w> -kisses her cheek- <3

Maria: -blushes a bit and slowly goes back into his arms- Okay... ^///^ 

Aurora: Well no... But i guess that made me appreciate the little things i had... I don't think i can go crazy to spend money just like that...

Link: He won't... This place is safe. If anything he'll be looking in the forests... Sad I want you safe there... 

Rayurn: ...-sighs- Sweetheart you think things will be better of you just beat him up? Will he just go back lily if you do?

Elle: ... Well... Iunno... 

Ruto: Good >C Beat him up now. 

Laetri: ... But... He...

Tani: Shh... Come on. Lets just go. -teleports back- 

Aurora: Oh yes you do... After doing that little stunt... -places her hands on his ass- 

Eleanor: D< Im not leaving. He wants me to stay.  

Gardevoir: o.o... -blushes a little- Really..? ... Now you know the feeling...

Annette: -stops at the house sometime later- Okay guys... We're home... :/ 

???: Hey there is always room for one drink |3-sits up- Besides I know the address and that... 

Zara: ... -pulls a face and follows him out- Super... -stomach grumbles loudly- 

Alejandro: Hey there is enough room... Come here... -smiles a bit- 

Celestia: Oh dont worry we won't... Is the baby okay? Sad 

Aurora: No but i don't need you bossing me around. I want to work. Just give it to me or ill go off outside and do something else. >/  

???: ... -looks at him- It's no problem... I'm sorry that my soon to be ex wife did this to the both of you... 

Dark: ... -slowly gets up- Don't act tough Kihja... You're bad at it sweetheart... D| 

Proton: >.< ... >C You've become pathetic Giovanni...

Elle: -yelps in shock- >.< O-okay... I dont have a choice... -tears up- 

Rayurn:-gets to his feet- Let her go! D< 

???: -eyes glow purple and forces him down onto the ground-

Rayurn: o.o!! I-I cant move! >.< 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 am

???: >.> I don't have to. You're over there, and I'm safely on the other side of those bars.

Bobby: Well... alright. Thanks... -hesitantly takes his hand- I honestly never expected this sort of kindness from anyone here...

Vivian: -doesn't notice who she is- >.<; N-no! Please no more! No more! -rests her head against the wall and sobs-

???: >w> <Be my guessst...> -grins and hands her the whip-

???: >.> Hmph. -just turns and leaves-

Jinn: -slowly looks up at her and struggles against his restraints- ... Nngh... >.< Don't worry girl. We'll get our way out... somehow...

???: ... -bows her head- Yes master. C'mon girls. >/ -growls a bit and heads outside-

Lexi: I won't be any safer here then I will be back at the orphanage. Sad They got me there... c'mon. We need to hurry somewhere safe. -takes his hand-

Kanti: D: Well put them on. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Bruno: She could before. >.> Not this time. You just worry about taking care of Shea and her old boyfriend. >/ -growls a bit and heads off to Mapiya's tent-

Blade: >C Hmph. -ears perk and looks at her- Tess... -gently nuzzles her- Hang in there.

William: |3 That can be arranged. <3

Fox: >w> -blushes a bit and smirks at the other girls-

???: -looks her over- ... <.< Hm. So... how did you two meet?

Harold: |3 -cuddles her close- Actually dearest.. I would like your help with something. My shoulder is still dreadfully sore and it is a bit difficult getting up and down those flights of stairs. Would you mind accompanying me downstairs to the sitting area? I'll get us a drink...

G: -kisses the top of her head- You'll get used to it. >.> ... You think your father will ease up on you eventually?

Medli: -trembles a little- ... A-alright... |c I-I trust you mister Link...

Misfit: It's not really going to benefit anyone... Lily will probably be upset. You know she still loves him... :/

Slate: o.o;; What?! D<

???: >/ -nods and bashes him over the side of the head with the end of his spear-

Slate: DX !! -yelps in sudden pain and falls forward- AH! F-fuck.... >.<

Silver: We'll talk about it later kiddo. -glances at Tani- We're not taking Darunia and that? :/

Parker: -bites his lip and squirms a little at her touch- Ah... X3 I-I'm sorry mistress... ;3 Oh I deserve what's coming to me... <3

Joy: >/ I'm sorry. I'm just protecting our wild pokemon. Get going now, shoo! Or I'll call the police.

Mewtwo: -nod- Yes... I understand... -gently places a paw over her heart- ... -sighs a little and shuts his eyes- So strange... how we are so different, and how our hearts can beat the same...

Adam: ... :/ -nudges Madeline gently- Madd? We're home...

???: >.> Alright. I know there's no arguing with you.

Thrall: <.< -glances back at her- ... You're hungry girl?

Rose: -smiles faintly- Thankyou sir... -slowly crawls into bed next to them and cuddles up to him- <3

Healer: Really hard to tell at this point. We'll have to see if there's any blood, then we'll know for sure.

Kali: -sighs and holds onto Celestia's hand- |c I can't bear to wait...

G: Then go off and do something else. Look I don't need the help Aurora, I'm trying to make sure that you're stable after all of this has happened.

Baldor: Well... I'm sorry you had to lose her this way. :/ I didn't want to be a part of any ill feelings between your family...

Kihja: D: Hey I can try... -helps him up-

G: Have I now? By making sure my family is unharmed? ... If that's how you define it then I've always been pathetic. But I dare say you don't have any room to make judgements. >/ Not after what you've done to take petty revenge.

Seth: -gets up and helps Alassea and Nightshade to their feet- You can go ahead. >/ We'll take care of him now.

Vlad: That's better. >J -pushes her to her knees in front of him- Now open wide my darling... <3

Fawn: o.o; R-rayurn... >.< Oh please... please let him go. Don't make him watch this... -tears run down her face-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next