Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nabooru's demon baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:05 am

Nabooru: Oh god >_< -cries out in pain and squeezes Kyle's hand harder-

Impa: You're doing it sweetheart... -keeps placing cold water on her face- You're doing good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 am

Kyle: >.< Ah... you got it babe... keep going... -hand starts to crack a little-

Drayna: Almost there... almost there. I'm sorry just bear with me, we'll get him to stop eating you quicker this way. D: -slowly pulls him out-

Askožés: -growls a little and tears out a piece of flesh as he comes out- >C ... o.o -opens his eyes a bit and starts to cry- >.<

Drayna: -smiles a bit- Heh... you did it... ^^' -gently pulls the flesh out of his mouth- No more eating mummy ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:47 am

Nabooru: D| -starts to calm down a bit, trying to breathe- Oh god... Thank god it's over...

Impa: We still need to fix you up... But it's all good... -looks them over- Oh my...

Nabooru: -sits up- W-What? What is it...?

Impa: ... :/ It's a little boy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 am

Kyle: o.o ... What...?

Drayna: Uhm... the little one is a boy... :/ -grabs a blanket and wraps him up, then hand him to Nabooru-

Askožés: Mmn... -fidgets a little but starts to settle down in her arms and goes to sleep- |3

Kyle: Sad Fuck... he's adorable... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 am

Nabooru: Oh yes... he is... |c -cuddles him gently- You're such a sweet thing... it's such a shame that you're in so much danger...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 am

Kyle: ... -slowly puts an arm around her- Well... w-what do we do now? Sad

Drayna: Link and Zelda should be notified immediately... and we have to make sure we aren't followed or being watched when we do.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Impa: Drayna I hate to ask but it might be best if you go... Ganondorf might be able to track me easier because of the past we've had... and I don't want them to get that advantage...

Nabooru: ... Well we have to name you little guy... -looks down at Askožés-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Drayna: -nods- I understand... I'll deliver the information to them.

Kyle: :/ What if he intercepts and finds you...?

Drayna: Then... I'll refuse to disclose the information... -sighs a little and shuts her eyes, speaking softly in the ancient language- <I swear... by Elune's shining light... that I will not reveal unto Ganandorf information regarding Nabooru's child...> -ears flatten and teleports to Hyrule-

Kyle: ... -looks down at him- ... I think you should name him... Something from your culture sweetheart... -kisses the top if her head- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Link: I cannot believe he might return. To think Hyrule will turn out to the way it was when he attacked before...

Zelda: It will not happen again. This time we have a better plan... We are more prepared and won't have to wait seven years for you...

Nabooru: -looks up at him- Really...? -looks down again- ... I do like Askožés...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Damien: He'll suspect we're prepared. He won't attack the same way again.

Drayna: -ears perk and looks up at the castle- ... -sighs a little and heads out that way- I won't fail you...

Kyle: ... Wow that's a really cool name... I like it. -kisses the top of her head- Little Askožés... <3

Askožés: ... Mmn... -slowly opens his eyes and looks up at them- o.o ...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 am

Zelda: ... -sighs- I never thought this day would come...

???: -stands in front of her, a Gerudo warrior- >/ Stop where you are. You're friends with Nabooru right? Our master would like to have a word with you...

Nabooru: -smiles a little- Hey little one... You're so beautiful... -cuddles him close- You're going to achieve such great things in life...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 am

Damien: It was inevitable that another would be born and Ganandorf would be drawn to it... You had to have seen it coming.

Drayna: o.o ... I'm sorry. -ears flatten and frowns a bit- It's urgent that I deliver a message to the Queen. Let me pass.

Kyle: looks between them- ... He looks so much like his mummy... -kisses the top of her head- You did a great job darling... <3

Askožés: o^o -looks up at her- ... -gets a hold on her hand and bites down hard- >3 -sucks away some of the blood and calms down a little- |3 Mmn... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 am

Zelda: ... I thought we would'be been able to hold him in the temple... o.o!! -ear flicks- ... I sense something is wrong...

???: -a few more women come and circle around her- I don't think so >/ Us girls who are loyal to Ganondorf do whatever he asks... and he wants anyone with information... Get the iron girls! D<

Nabooru: o.o!! Argh! >_< Uhh... D| Y-Yeah... and he has your...biting personality...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 am

Damien: With his level of power-- o.o ... What is it?

Drayna: o.o -looks between them- ... Shit. D: -races forward and punches one of them out, racing past them-

???: D< Don't let her get away! -chases after her and gets some iron handcuffs out-

Kyle: o.o; Shit... is that healthy? Is he just trying to feed?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Zelda: ... I sense something wrong... I think Drayna is in trouble.

Link: I'll go down D: -quickly races out of the castle-

???: >/ -growls a little and quickly races towards Drayna- D< Stop you fucking elf! -tackles her down to the ground-

Nabooru: D| Yeah... he is feeding... please... he is taking more blood...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Damien: ... -ears flatten- What is that thing doing here? >/ It'd better be some bloody great emergency. You know I don't like those creatures around, especially her.

Drayna: >.< !! -yelps in pain as she hits the ground- Agh! -coughs up some blood-

???: >C Hold her down. -grabs her wrists and puts the iron cuffs on them, while a few others start to tie her and gag her-

Drayna: Mmff! >.< -struggles a little and blood seeps from her wrists- <You can't do this! I need to get to the castle!>

Kyle: D: Awh little one... don't feed off mummy... -gently pulls him away-

Askožés: ... -pouts a little and starts to cry- >.<
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 am

Zelda: Calm down. She has been helping Nabooru with her pregnancy with Impa. She must be passing on a message... and they have tried to get her.

Link: -races forward and punches a few of the Gerudos away- D< Get the fuck away from her!

Nabooru: Oh jeez... T^T Shh... Don't cry baby... Please don't cry...

Impa: ^^;; Would you like me to go find him some blood?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 am

Damien: ... The must have been followers of Ganondorf... they'll be wanting the information from her. -sighs a bit- Damn I hope Link gets there in time.

???: >C -growls a bit- Stupid Hylian... -looks between him and the other warriors, then grabs Drayna by her hair and teleports away-

Drayna: >.< !! Mmff! -struggles and tries to get away from her- <Where are you taking me?!>

Kyle: ^^; If you wouldn't mind...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 am

Link: o.o!! Shit D: ... <Guys they have taken Drayna away... I have to go and search for her... Where ever she is going, I'm sure Ganondorf is there...>

???: -looks over at her- ... You're going to this hidden temple... in the desert. So even if you try to escape you will die... |J Our master would love to see you.

Impa: -kneels down and exposes her neck- Here kiddo. Have a bite. I don't mind...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:58 am

Damien: -frowns a bit- <What? Who took her, Gerudos?> -glances at Zelda- Where would they have taken her?

???: |3 I'm sure you two will have a lot to talk about...

Drayna: Nnn... >.< -moans a little in pain through her gag- <You... you can take me to your master but I won't be sharing anything with him...>

???: >w> Don't worry... I'm sure he has ways of dealing with a stubborn creature like you.

Askožés: o.o ... -looks hr over for a bit- ... >3 -leans in and bites down hard- <3

Kyle: D: Woah... kiddo. ^^' Gently...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 am

Zelda: Gerudos only live one place and that's the desert. They could be practically anywhere out there?

???: -bows down- My lord... we have one of Nabooru's friends...

Ganondorf: ... -sitting in a throne and looks her over- ... A scrawny elf? They trust information with a woman like her...?

Impa: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock- D| It's... it's alright... he is only a few minutes old... he doesn't understand yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 am

Damien: -growls- If she didn't have that information she'd barely be worth the effort... maybe she'll be killed in torture.

???: -throws her to the ground in front of him and bows- She was sent to the castle to give a message my lord... to the king and queen.

Drayna: >.< !! -yelps a little as she hits the ground- Mmn! -looks up at him- ...

Askožés: |3 -sucks away some blood- <3

Kyle: ^^' I dunno... vampires tend to be a little... vicious.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Zelda: I'm not sure... Ganondorf is a strange man... he has different ways of dealing with people... -sighs- We have to be careful. When we tried to protect the triforce, Link accidentally led him to it. He always is one step ahead...

Ganondorf: ... -smirks a little and stands up- Get the chains off... there is no way she would fight back with her wounds now... we can't have her tortured.

Impa: D| O-Of course... I would've never have known...

Nabooru: o.o... Jeez D: Alright little one... you be careful now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Damien: Fuck... c'mon we better go get the useless creature out of there then. >/

???: ... -looks a little confused- Yes... my lord. -goes over and unchains her and removes the gag, but leaves her tied-

Drayna: -takes in a deep breath- Ugh... >.< -looks up at him- ... If I am not to be bound or tortured then you can't keep me here. >/ Let alone get information from me.

Kyle: ^^' Ok... ok here... -pulls him off her and cuddles him close-

Askožés: ... Mmn... |3 -settles in his arms and goes back to sleep-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 am

Zelda: It's going to be so difficult to figure out where in the desert she could be... It's hard to sense anyone... and there are terrible sand storms... -turns into her Shiek form-

Ganondorf: |3 I know... I know who you are Drayna. You're so strong willed... thick headed sometimes when it comes to dealing things under pressure... you usually always make the wrong mistake when you're sticking to your grounds... -walks around her-

Nabooru: ^^;; I guess we'll have to find him fresh victims everyday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   

Back to top Go down

Nabooru's demon baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next