Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Nabooru's demon baby

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 am

Damien: Well I'll just have to cover my eyes... but I can smell a disgusting Aerisian anywhere. I'm sure if you took me to the desert we could find her.

Drayna: -ears flatten and watches him nervously- You don't think I've had to deal with interrogations before? >/ I will not speak a word... not to you or anyone here.

Kyle: Every day? ^^' I thought babies needed to be fed like... every couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Zelda: Alright... -teleports to the entrance of Gerudo Valley- Come on. We can easily pass by Nabooru's hideout and then head out into the desert.

Ganondorf: -laughs a bit- Fine... if you don't want to talk that is alright... |3 But then you shall be a hostage. If you cannot lead me to them... You will lure them to me. Cage the girl.

Nabooru: That's why I said victims dear... ^^;; With a S dear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Damien: -looks around a bit- Alright... and what if people see us and start asking questions? I'm not the best at blending in here.

Drayna: o.o;; No... No they're my friends! D< You can't do that! -struggles against her ropes- Ngh... >.<

???: -grins- Pathetic. >J -pulls her to her feet-

Drayna: -growls and kicks her hard in the stomach, then backs away a bit- D< You can't cage me!

Kyle: ^^' I guess that'll be my job... -watches him sleep- ... What are we gonna do...? :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:25 am

Zelda: We'll just have to answer them and make a quick escape. I have a feeling that not everyone is on Ganondorf's side.

???: -growls and goes over, holding her still- You little bitch ... >/ Youll suffer for that. 

Nabooru: ... Until I know Ganondorf is gone he cannot go to the surface... Or know what he is meant to be doing... |c I'm going to protect him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 am

Damien: Well after what happened I can't blame them. I'm sure it'd be difficult for him to find any sort of followers after all of that.

Drayna: Do what you will... >/ -growls a little and struggles, trying to pull away from her- ... <Zelda... Zelda please I hope you can hear me. I know you've probably heard I've been taken but you can't come after me. They've anticipated it, they'll trap you as well. Just stay away from the desert...>

Kyle: I know you will babe... -gently kisses the top of her head- ... Maybe if we do it right... he'll never have to know about any of this. Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 am

Zelda: -ear flicks a bit- ... It's Drayna... She is trying to tell me something but she isn't clear... She must be trying to call for help...

Ganondorf: You can try to contact them as much as you want |3 Telepathy screws up in this desert... You're stuck here...

???: -throws Drayna in a cage and locks it up-

Nabooru: Hopefully... -looks up at Kyle- Still... This should be a happy moment... We're finally parents... -smiles faintly- <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:25 am

Damien: ... Why would she be calling for help? It's pretty evident that we'd be coming for her... -ears flatten and tries to think- Before we go any further, try and think about what else she might be trying to tell you.

Drayna: >.< !! Ugh! -hits the floor hard- Fuck... -flicks some hair out of her eyes and looks up at him- You won't win... >/ We won't let you...

Kyle: Heh... Smile Yeah you're right... -cuddles them both gently- This is amazing...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 am

Zelda: ... I think she said not to go to her... o.o... Fuck. He must be planning something...

Ganondorf: |3 See this si where you're wrong... I will win this time. I have a lot of power on me now... and there is nothing you can do about it...

Nabooru: -smiles faintly and kisses his cheek- You'll make a great father.. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 am

Damien: -looks around the desert- ... We can't risk it. We need to go back and talk to Nabooru ourselves.

Drayna: ... -rests her head on the floor and scowls at him- Maybe I can't do anything now... >C Maybe I'm stuck here. Fine... but there are thousands against you. You can't win when you've got nobody on your side... and my friends will destroy you. It's only a matter of time.

???: -hisses- How dare you speak to our lord like that. D< She needs to be punished...

Kyle: You think so...? I-I dunno... I was so worried. I really don't know what I'm doing...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Zelda: ... I guess... I mean he wouldn't do much to Drayna... I hope that he doesn't...

Ganondorf: Easy my dear... >J And how will those thousands of people detroy me... when I will soon have the sages in my command... -laughs a little-

Nabooru: Everyone has to start somewhere... Don't worry.. I'll help you through it... <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Damien: It won't matter. Even if he does I'm sure she won't speak a word. She's better not... -takes her hand and teleports back to the palace- ... Alright.. alright what's our next move?

Drayna: ... Shit... >.< -struggles a little against her binds-

???: -watches her for a moment- ... My lord... >.> Do you think she can be... 'persuaded' to join our side? I hear elves like her are useful... powerful...

Kyle: Thanks babe... X3 Man... he sure does sleep a lot. He's pretty cute though.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Zelda: ... -sighs- I'll have to call the sages... and we must figure out how we shall protect Nabooru and the child... and even try to hold off Ganondorf... seal him back in the temple...

Ganondorf: Of course... -conjures a jewel head piece like Nabooru's- The jewel inside should be just like the one we used on Nabooru years ago... it'll take over her mind and she will be under our control... -looks at the guard- Put it on her...
(I can honestly say playing Ganondorf is so much fun.)

Nabooru: All babies sleep a lot... X3 When they're not sleeping they're either crying or pooping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Damien: We'll be in for one hell of a fight... -runs a hand through his hair- We need to be ready... and get in contact with any additional forces you have.

???: -grins a little and takes it- Yes my lord. >J -opens the cell and steps in-

Drayna: o.o;; -ears flatten- No... D< You're not putting it on me! You just stay away!

???: >3 Quiet. You will love serving our master... -grabs her and pushes her roughly against the wall- And doing whatever he desires... -forces it onto her-

Kyle: ^^' Awesome... who's gonna be on diaper duty?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Zelda: I already have. I contacted Darunia and King Zora to get their warriors ready to fight. The sages, besides Impa and Nabooru will be coming here... 

Ganondorf: ... -looks Drayna over- Now girl... Who is your master...? >J 

Nabooru: >.>... we're sharing that shit i can tell you that. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Damien: The sages? Good... fantastic... ^^' That wouldn't happen to include Ruto, would it?

Drayna: -looks up at him- .... You are.... my master... -bows her head-

???: >3 ... Shall I untie her now, my lord?

Kyle: D: Awh but I'll be the one catching all his meals...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 am

Zelda: It will dear... :/ But she will remain professional to make sure that everything is fine and safe...

Ganondorf: ... -grins a little- Untie her and get dressed up in the proper fighting gear... >J

???: >3 Yes my lord... -goes over and unlocks the cage-

Nabooru: I squeezed him out of me >.> It's the least you can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:17 pm

Damien: -folds his arms and snorts a little- She better be. .__. Just don't leave me alone with her... she'd try to drag me away to her freakish fish kingdom.

???: Yes my lord... >3 -follows her and starts to untie her-

Drayna: Thankyou master... -looks over the Gerudo girls for a moment and shuts her eyes, then changes into her Gerudo style and clothes- .... -looks up at him- Does this please you my master...?

Kyle: Oh come on. <.< It couldn't have been that bad.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Zelda: Oh please don't be like that >.> She won't do anything while I'm around.

Rauru: -teleports into the room- ... We have a problem Zelda... In the forests.

Ganondorf: It really does... |3 Now... while the sages get collected... we need to think of a back up plan just in case...

Nabooru: >.> Hey wanna find that bit of flesh he pulled out from inside of me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Damien: >.> Easy for you to say. You didn't almost get snatched up and married to her. -ear flicks- ... What is it? What's going on in the forests?

Drayna: ... -bows down- My master... I am ready and willing... and I would be honoured to fight for you if I have to.

Kyle: ;>.> Alright... I retract my statement.

Askožès: ... -yawns a little and starts to wake-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Rauru: Some of Gabondorf's followers have invaded the temple... Not the women...the Moblins.

Zelda: o.o... Saria D: Shit we have to go and help her! Rauru go and get the guards and make sure they go help the remaining sages!

Ganondorf: Excellent... |J I need Zelda... She is the goddess of time... And with her gone I can take Hyrule back for myself...

Impa: D| Im not ready to give anymore blood... Sorry...

Nabooru: -looks down- Hello little one... -kisses his forehead-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Damien: Wait Zelda, let me go fight them. You're vulnerable right now in this fight. Ganondorf could get his hands on you again...

Drayna: -bows her head and stands- Yes master. It will be a pleasure. -nods seriously-

Kyle: :/ It should be alright... it's only been a few minutes.

Askožès: |3 -giggles a bit as she does and slowly opens his eyes- :3 ... -reaches out for some of her hair- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Zelda: Are you sure? Sad the Moblins are so dangerous... They are taller than you Damien... And so strong...

Ganondorf: Good... Now hurry... |3 keep up this good work and you might be higher on the ranks... 

Nabooru: X3 Heh... You like mummy's hair...? -hands some to him- Smile There... Happy my little bubbah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Damien: I'm gonna be ok, it's you I'm worried about. Sad Please just stay here and stay safe... I couldn't stand to lose you.

Drayna: Yes my master. Thankyou.... -turns and walks out-

???: |3 She is good... very obedient when given the right persuasion, my lord...

Askožès: :3 -takes it and plays with it a little, seeming fascinated-

Kyle: ... X3 -snorts and tries not to laugh- Why are you talking like that?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 am

Zelda: Sad ... -turns into her princess form- Alright... I'll stay and make sure the sages are here and safe.... I don't want to lose you either... -kisses him gently- Good luck...

Ganondorf: All in the jewel my dear... |3 No one can resist it... Now I think after we take the throne we can raid the towns for a bit...

Nabooru: >.>... It's baby talk. They like it. And as I recall sometimes after sex you like to be cuddled and canoodled... and to be called bubbah... <w<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 am

Damien: -gently strokes her cheek- I'll be ok... I promise. -kisses the top of her head- I love you. -teleports to the forest-

Drayna: -comes up to the castle and looks around a bit- ...

???: -grins a little- Yes my lord... >3 -looks up at him- Can you imagine the power we will weild with the new king? Nobody will be able to stop us...

Kyle: >//> Yes yes... I remember. That's why it sounded so weird for you to say it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabooru's demon baby
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next