Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nabooru's demon baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 am

Saria: >_< -racing through the forest temple (Which is creepy anyway. It really is one of my favourites...anyway >.>) tearing up and freaking out- S-Stay away! Stay away from me! Get out of my home!

Moblin: D< Get back here you little runt! -chases and tries to grab her-

???: o.o!! D< Hey! It's one of... o.o;; Drayna?

Ganondorf: Nothing... Not even that so called excuse of a hero Link... -looks at another girl- Did you sort him out?

???: |3 Chained up in the dungeons my lord... are we allowed to have fun with him?

Ganondorf: <.< Do whatever you want...

Nabooru: X3 You're still my Kyle boo.. <3 -kisses his cheek and sits up a bit-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 am

Damien: -teleports between them and snarls viciously- Get out of here! D< -draws his sword and swipes at them-

Drayna: ... -smirks a little and raises the guards into the air with a psychic force, then throws them hard into the ceiling-

???: >.< !! -cries out in pain as she does- AGH!

Drayna: -lets them fall to the ground- ... -just walks past them and heads inside- >.> Zelda...?

???: -grins a little- Thankyou my lord... >J C'mon. -takes the other girl's hand and heads down into the dungeons- I have to see this for myself.

Askožès: X3 -giggles a bit-

Kyle: D| Awh great. Now the baby's gonna be laughing at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 am

Moblin: o.o!! -growls and blocks his attack- Get out of our way you blue shit ... D<

Saria: o.o... D: King Damien...

Zelda: -ear flicks as she hears the screams- ... Oh no... -quickly heads into a room and shuts the door, locking it- ... -quickly moves to a secret passage and opens it up, heading inside and shutting the door behind her-

Link: -sitting in the corner of the dungeon, all his gear taken off and chained up- D| ... -looks all beaten up-

???: >J There he is... the great hero himself...

Nabooru: >w> Heh. Awh come on. At least he isn't calling you that name... or something worse X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 am

Damien: -snarls viciously- You have no right to be here! D< Go back to where you came from! >C ... I'm here to protect the sages...

Drayna: -ear flicks and looks around a bit- ... Heh. >J You can't run from me that easily little Hylian. -teleports behind her- ... What? >.> Are you afraid of facing my master...?

???: Some hero... >3 -scoffs a bit and moves over to the bars- Pathetic little bitch. -spits at him-

Kyle: D| He can't talk yet. Give him an opportunity in a few years... I'm sure he'll try.

Askozes: |3 -chews on some of nabooru's hair- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 am

Moblin: D< No! Ganondorf shall rise to power again! And take over you pitiful world... -goes over and charges at him-

Moblin: -races over and scoops up Saria, making his way out of the temple- >/

Saria: o.o!! -tries to pull away- >_< Let me go!

Zelda: ... >/ Never. I just don't want to hurt you. -punches Drayna hard in the jaw-

Link: >.< Ugh! -moves his head away- F-Fuck you... I've escaped this dungeon a thousand times...

Nabooru: Hmm... you're right. In that time I can think of better names |3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 am

Damien: -ears perk and looks over at them- o.o !! Saria! D: -distracted, and gets knocked to the ground by the Moblin- >.< !! Argh! -yelps in pain as he hits his head-

Drayna: >_< Agh... -rubs her jaw but stays where she is- ... Cute... >J Now would you like to see a real punch? -grins a bit and rushes forward, punishing her hard in the gut-

???: |J You wont this time... our lord Ganondorf has too much power now for you too simply escape.

Kyle: >.> Oh I have little doubt.

Askozes: ... >3 -tugs hard on her ponytail-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 am

Moblin: -grins a bit and picks him up by the scruff of his shirt- >J Well well... now that we have a sage and a king I think we'll be getting a bit of a bonus...

Zelda: Oof! >_< -staggers back a bit- Sh-Shit... >C What is with you Drayna!?

Link: He is a usless leader... He shall fall again >C

???: >C You watch your fucking mouth...

Nabooru: o.e Ouch! Ouch okay... T^T Okay don't pull mummy's hair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Damien: Ugh... D| -protests weakly as blood seeps from a wound in his head- Y-you... can't...

Drayna: I fight for my master Ganondorf... he wishes to have you captured, and I will carry it out. >/ -kicks her feet out from under her so she falls, then kicks her ribs-

???: -hisses- How dare you! D< You ought to be tortured for your words!

Kyle: >w> Ha.

Askožès: -giggles a bit- X3 ... >3 -tugs harder and rips out a few hairs-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Moblin: don't protest >.>... We'll fix your head and put you in prison... |3 and you'll see your wife! -laughs and teleports out to the desert where the hideout is- 

Zelda: Argh!! >_< -falls to the ground- Ngh... Y-You're cursed ... Please snap out of it! -tries to stand up- 

Link: You're only saying that because you know I'm right ... >/

Nabooru: o.e;; -tears up as she yelps in pain- F-Fuck... Kyle take him. Now. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Damien: Uhh... D| N-no... Zelda... -ears droop a little and hangs limp in their grip- |c

Drayna: >.> -steps down on her neck to pin her there- No... you will come to him. -casts an immobilising spell and picks her up- ... <Master Ganondorf... I have done as you asked. I have the princess.>

???: -growls- D< Let me in there! So I can do it myself!

Kyle: o.o; You think I want that little monster anywhere near my hair? -carefully scoops him up-

Askožès: -looks up at him- o^o ... |3 -sighs a little and settles down into his arms- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:24 am

Moblin: -heads inside- Here we are my lord... the king himself... |3

Ganondorf: <.< ... -looks him over- Such a mess... -walks over and starts to heal Damien's head wound- Take him into the cell and chain him up with our hero of time... <Good work my dear. And we have the king as well... bring her back here so she can be with the other sages...>

Zelda: >.< -tries to move her foot away-

???: >/ Go ahead. -gets the keys and opens up the cell- Teach the bastard some manners...

Nabooru: >.>... I guess your hair isn't pretty enough to pull... X3 -kisses Kyle's cheek- <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:21 am

Damien: >.< -hisses a little in pain and straightens up- You fucking bastard... -tries to pull away from the moblin- If you know what's good for you you'll just stay away from Zelda! D< You understand me?!

Drayna: -holds onto her- <Yes my master...> -grins a little and teleports back to the desert, walking back- You see? You weak Hylians cannot win... this land belongs to master Ganondorf.

???: >/ -steps inside and grabs link by the scruff of his shirt- Gladly... -pushes him up against the wall and punches him hard in the jaw-

Kyle: X3 I suppose you're right... You do have really pretty hair. <3 -cuddles him close- ... Have you heard anything back from Drayna yet? I hope she got to the castle ok...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 am

Ganondorf: |3 Cute... But I am sorry... I need all the sages... -goes over to Saria and holds her- I remember you... >3

Saria: o.o;; -squirms and tries to move away- Let me go! D< You won't get away with this!

Zelda: The land belongs to everyone! The other Gerudos, Zoras, Hylians, Kokiri, Gorons... heck everyone can live in peace! He is disturbing the balance! D<

Link: o.o!! ARGH! >_< Uhh... -spits out some blood- F-Fuck...

Impa: There have been no reports yet... but I sense that she would want us to stay down here even when she hasn't replied in a while... :/ -sighs- Though I must say I am tempted to go up and check...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 am

Damien: No! D< Let her go, you know she can't survive here! She'll die out of the forest you idiot! -snarls and tries to pull away from the Moblin- Let me go you ugly git! >.<

Drayna: You don't understand... >.> I wouldn't expect you to. -goes down inside and bows to Ganondorf- My master... I have her.

Damien: o.o;; Zelda... I fucking knew you elves were no good. D<

???: -grins cruelly- >J Not so tough now... are you? -moves his face up to look at her- You're pathetic... take everything away and you're just a pathetic kid. -throws him to the ground and kicks him hard in the face-

Kyle: Maybe not such a good idea... if anything's going down the last thing we need is to lose anyone else. :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:01 am

Zelda: Damien calm down, it's not her fault... That jewel on her head... it's cursed...

Ganondorf: |3 I can easily make her do anything. Darling Drayna, please take her and Saria to our special prison for our sages...

Link: Argh! >_< -nose breaks and blood pours out everywhere- F-Fuck you! -tries to get up, holding his face-

Nabooru: ... -sighs and cuddles up to Kyle- I still feel terrible that we're just sitting down here while they are all fighting to protect our little one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:32 am

Damien: -growls and struggles harder- >.< I don't care! She betrayed you! D< Don't even think about it you filthy fucking bitch!

Drayna: -straightens up and nods- Yes master Ganondorf. -grabs Saria by her hair and drags them both down to the prison-

???: >J -kicks him back down- Stay still runt... -presses her foot down on his neck-

Kyle: Our little one isn't safe... they volunteered themselves for this...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 am

Moblin: >.> ... Let's take him to see the hero of time... >3 -takes him off to the cell where Link is-

???: >3 Yeah get him good girl! -looks up- Oh... we have another guest here... |3

Saria: -squirms- >_< Zelda D: What are we going to do? We need help!

Nabooru: I know... -sighs- I still feel terrible though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Drayna: Quiet. -takes them into a cell and chains them up- .. You belong to our master Ganondorf now, you have no right to leave. -locks the door behind her and heads back upstairs-

???: >w> Oh so we do... -grabs Link by his hair and makes him look up at her- You see her Hylian? >3 I'm gonna work her over next. How you gonna feel about me beating up your pretty little girlfriend?

Damien: o.o -looks over at her- ... Zelda... D: Zelda this can't be happening. We can't all be prisoners.

Drayna: -steps back upstairs and looks up at Ganondorf- It is done master... -bows- They are all imprisoned...

Kyle: :/ Don't... -kisses the top of her head- Let's just focus on keeping our little sweetheart safe and happy. X3 C'mon let's go upstairs. I know you wanted to try out some of those baby clothes.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:33 am

Zelda: -sighs and leans against the wall- I am sorry sweetheart... we really are all prisoners... we need help... Sad

Link: -growls a bit- >C Don't... Don't you fucking touch her you bitch!

Moblin: -chucks Damien in and chains him up- >3 Heh... this is just too easy...

Ganondorf: Excellent... the others shall get the other sages. Then we can take their power and get the triforce from the other two... |3 I am proud of you Drayna dear. You were so much better than Nabooru...

Nabooru: -smiles a little- Well I really would love to see that... <3 -gets up and heads upstairs-

Impa: ... -frowns a bit- You guys go ahead. I have to do a couple of things down here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 am

Damien: -snarls viciously and pulls against his chains- D< Come back here! Fight me without the chains you ugly fucking shit! I'll mess you up this time! .... -sighs and slumps a little, looking over at Zelda- Y-you're right... we really need help...

???: >J And what will you do about it little Hylian child? Nothing... fucking nothing that's what. -strikes him hard across the face and chucks him back to the ground- Chain him back up. >J I want to mess up the little princess now... -walks out and over to Zelda's cell-

Drayna: -straightens up proudly and smiles- Thankyou my master... it is a real honour to hear that from you. -bows her head- And always such an honour to serve...

Kyle: -glances back at her- ... Just be careful alright? :/ The last thing we need is more hurt people. -follows Nabooru up-

Askozes: |3 Mmn... -squirms a little and start to wake-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

Zelda: ... They should come soon... o.o!! -tries to back away a little- Stay away from me... >/

???: -chains him back up again- >J I hope this all teaches you a lesson to shut up and be quiet...

Link: |c Mmn...

Ganondorf: Yes... and I feel that you should be in second command...

Nabooru: Awh... is my little bubby awake... -smiles faintly- Let's get you into some nice, comfortable clothing... X3

Impa: ... -teleports away-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 am

Damien: o.o; Hey... Get away from her. D< Don't even take another step you filthy bitch, that's my wife!

???: >.> Very true. She is your wife, wow... I had no idea you creatures were so intelligent. |3 But it still doesn't stop me from doing this. >3 -kicks her hard in the jaw-

Drayna: -ears perk- Second in command to you...? M-my master... It would be an honour to accept... -bows down- Thankyou... you will not regret it.

Askožès: o^o ... -looks up at her for a while and holds onto Kyle-

Kyle: ... Hey where do you suppose Impa was going...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Zelda: >.<!! -yelps, blood dripping out of her mouth- Ugh... >_<

Link: -sounding weak- D-Don't do that... Please >.<

Ganondorf: I hope-- o.o!! D< What are you doing!? -races over and pulls the Gerudo away- Are you an idiot? We need Zelda safe and sound to help us continue with our plans! -strikes her hard across the face-

Nabooru: I'm not sure... I hope she hasn't gone out to fight... -takes Askožès from Kyle and cuddles him genlty-

Impa: ... -appears near the hideout- ... -covers herself up with bandages and that, making herself look more like a desert dweller-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Damien: D8 !! ZELDA! Stop it! >.< Just leave her alone!

???: >J Heh... pathetic little princess-- o.o !! -yelps a little in shock and staggers, falling to the floor- Ah! >.< -rubs the side of her face and lays there- ... I'm s-sorry my lord...

Drayna: ... -looks over and rises to her feet- Allow me to fix her mistake my master... -walks over and kneels down by Zelda, starting to heal her jaw- ...

Kyle: Well I asked her not to put herself at risk... so she probably has. :/

Askožès: o.o ... -plays with her ponytail- |3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Impa: ... -goes up to one of the girls, changing he voice- Heard you girls were taking over Hyrule...

Ganondorf: Good... -looks down at the girl- This is your first and last warning... Got it? >/ 

Zelda: >.< ... -cries a little as it heals- 

Nabooru: D| Yeah... That sounds like Impa... -cuddles Askožès- All this trouble for you little one ... But you're worth it... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   

Back to top Go down

Nabooru's demon baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next