Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NightshadexPersian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

Shawn: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Look... I lost you once before and I don't want that to happen again... You told me about that guy. And I don't want anything to happen.

Nightshade: Yeah I mean you look so healthy. So you said you can now transform o.o... What can you transform into?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 am

Fox: -ears flatten and speaks quietly- Look nothing's gonna happen... I'll go and visit Dark, just... call me when I'm allowed to come back....

Persian: o.o Oh uh... I dunno... -ears flatten and looks her over- I'll... give a human form a try... -shuts his eyes and starts to transform-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 am

Shawn: ... I just want to make sure... Please take care... if Giovanni does come near you, Dark can protect you more... Sad

Nightshade: o.o... -looks him over a bit- W-Wow... -blushes a little- You look alright... o///o;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Fox: -blushes a little- Y-yeah... I bet he could... -teleports to their treehouse-

Persian: o.o Huh? I do? -looks himself over and staggers a bit- Woah. o__o;; ... This walking thing is gonna take some getting used to...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Dark: -in his workshop, fixing up some things- ... -ear flicks and looks up- o.o... Who is here? -gets up and goes out- Fox? 

Nightshade: Woah... D: -takes his hands and holds him up- Here i got you... X3 You know if you're feeling uncomfortable you can go back to your pokemon form...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Fox: -looks up at him- ... Yeah it's me. I uh... I need someone to keep an eye on me for a while. Shawn doesn't think I can take care of myself... -ears flatten and looks away-

Persian: o//o -leans against her for support and looks her over- .... N-no... no I think I'll get the hang of it alright...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

Dark: Oh yeah sure X3 -puts an arm around her and hugs her gently- You know you're always welcomed here. You need anything to eat? Drink?

Nightshade: Alright... -looks up and smiles faintly- Just hold onto me. Smile Walking is pretty easy... you just have to step heel then toe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:30 am

Fox: o//o Thanks... -leans back into his arms and sighs a little- I do feel better here... -looks up at him- Uhm... n-no thankyou, I'm fine... -ears flatten- Are you.... still with that Mihan of yours?

Persian: Alright... o.o -holds onto her hands and slowly tries to take a few steps-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 am

Dark: Sure am X3 Kihja! Come on down here you beauty queen. Fox is here.

Nightshade: Yeah... that's good. You're doing alright... X3 -helps guide him- We're close to the portal now... once we get there we can go and rest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 am

Fox: ... Oh. Great...

Kihja: >w> Oh speaking of beauty queen.... -comes down in a ridiculous looking dress- X3 You like? It's hideous isn't it Mihan? ;3 Don't you just want to rip it off...? <3

Persian: So uh... what's it like on your planet? Are they gonna let a demon like me stay there...? :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am

Dark: ... -ears go back- ^^;; As much as I would love too... but we have a guest here... and I really think she wouldn't want to see that...

Nightshade: Of course... we are open to other species... but I'm sure they are welcoming to the one who saved my life... X3 -kisses his cheek- I still do appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 am

Fox: ... Yeah I'll pass. Though I am a little curious to see if the carpet matches the drapes. .__.

Kihja: X3 -laughs a bit- You know it's not as weird as you'd think with blue hair.

Persian: -blushes more- ^//^; Heh... yeah well.... you didn't do anything wrong. I didn't wanna see a sweet girl like you get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 am

Dark: <.<... They do. |3 And it's amazing. <3 But anyway how long do you need to stay here? :/

Nightshade: X3 Heh... It's nice to know that you think I'm sweet... <3 -heads into the portal and into the colony-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:08 am

Fox: -shrugs- Until Shawn reckons it's safe for me to go back. :/ He's worried I'm gonna get hurt down there.

Kihja: D: Why's that? He never had a problem with you working in that bar before.

Fox: Oh it's not the bar. -rubs the back of her head- Some guy came for looking for an elf girl... I recognised him from some of Drayna's memories. Shawn just doesn't want to take any chances I suppose...

Persian: -looks around a bit- ... Wow... this place is really nice...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am

Dark: -ear flicks- ... Guy in a suit? Looking all serious? I can understand why then he would send you up here...

Shawn: -looking around hell for him- ... >C Where are you, you mother fucker...

Nightshade: It is... Smile Hey come on would you like to see my parents? You can stay in the large tree with me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:35 am

Kihja: o.o -ears flatten- Oh wow are you serious? D: Yeah... best stay up here for a while.

Fox: Mkay... well I do feel safe with you guys. -sighs a bit and hugs Dark's arm- <3

G: <.< -watches him go by from the inside of an alley- ... You're sure I don't need any kind of training for this?

???: Nah mate, it'll just come to you. >.> Besides, you seem like you'd be a natural at being a demon.

Persian: Oh uh... o.o; Are your sure your parents will like me? D:
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:39 am

Dark: Trust me. That guy cannot fight me. >.> He is terrible at hand to hand combat.

Shawn: -stops for a moment- ... -takes a whiff of the air and growls- >C The guys fucking terrible smell... -growls and heads into the alleyway-

Nightshade: They will love you... Smile Trust me... -goes up to the large tree in the middle of the colony- Here come inside... my father is probably off on some business... so it'll just be my mother...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 am

Fox: Yeah I bet you're a great fighter... -smiles faintly-

Kihja: ^//^ Hee... he really is. <3 I always love watching him practicing. He's so strong...

???: -looks past him- ... <.< You're on your own now man. Good luck. -walks off-

G: -glances back at Shawn- ... Oh you've come looking for me now? >.> What is it this time?

Persian: Alright... ^^; -looks super nervous- You uh... you've got a really nice looking.... tree...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 am

Dark: Oh ladies I think I'm blushing X3 -laughs a little and kisses Kihja's cheek- |3 Now this great fighter needs some food...

Shawn: >/ It's best to get rid of you right now... I don't want you hurting that Yoiufu elf...

Nightshade: X3 You're so cute when you're nervous...

Lynthia: -ears perk and looks up- Sweetheart you're home... -smiles warmly and stands up- I've been wondering when you would be coming home... who is your friend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 am

Kihja: X3 Coming right up my mighty hero. <3 -cuddles him tight and heads into the kitchen- I'll make you something as well Fox!

Fox: :/ Oh well I don't really eat that much... you don't have to make me anything.

G: >.> Who said I was hurting anyone? You're targeting me without any evidence... I am just taking a stroll through the demon town...

Persian: ^^; Heh... hey uh... nice to meet you. -rubs the back of his head- Uh... I'm Persian...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 am

Dark: <.< You're not doing a Drayna and not eating anything. I'll curse you if you turn out like that.

Shawn: >C I can tell you got a transfer you little bastard... You're not going anywhere...

Nightshade: I got into some trouble on the surface... He helped me out... Smile Is it alright if he takes the spare bedroom up here?

Lynthia: Well of course. I would do anything for the one who helped my special little girl... Smile Please make yourself comfortable. -gestures to a pile of cushions-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Fox: It's just a force of habit... I don't usually eat that much or get hungry. -shrugs- I don't see how you're going to curse me anyway. >.>

G: Am I not? Well... I can't see how you're going to be able to do anything about that. <.<

Persian: Smile Thanks... wow you guys are really friendly. It's a huge difference compared to what I'm used to.... -goes over and sits down-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

Dark: <.<... You'd be surprised ;3 -winks a little and sits down- <.< ... You still going to walk around in that dress Kihja?

Shawn: -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and holds him up against the wall- >C I can send you to a place where you will never be able to escape.

Nightshade: -takes off her boots- Well we are peaceful creatures... X3 -goes over and lays down on some of the cushions-

Lynthia: And I go by the theory that if you are kind to someone they should be kind back... can I get you anything dear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:55 am

Fox: o//o ... -looks a little confused and slowly sits down-

Kihja: -calls out from the kitchen- Well I could take it off but I don't think miss prissy pants in there would like it. X3

G: >.> Can you now? -goes shadow and slips out of his hands- Are you sure?

Persian: Oh uh... X3 Just some water please. Thanks... -glances at Nightshade- This place is great... <.< If you're not careful I might end up staying here.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 am

Dark: <.< ... Well I don't think she would care if you had underpants on but in all honesty I don't think you would have them on would you?

Shawn: D< -turns shadow- Demons fear me down here man... You can't show me any tricks I already know...

Nightshade: Hey I already want you to stay... X3 I love having you here...

Lynthia: -comes over and hands him a glass of water- And here you will be treated like a hero... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   

Back to top Go down

NightshadexPersian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Shadowborne :: Story-
Jump to: