Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NightshadexPersian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:40 am

Kihja: >.> Well when do I ever? ;3 You forbid me from wearing them ages ago.

Fox: ... You two certainly live a very... interesting life.

G: >.> Well good for those demons. But I'm not trying to show any tricks... I'm just trying to go about my business. I'm not doing anything to you.

Persian: -takes it- o.o Me? A hero? ... -looks a little confused- Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 am

Dark: |3 Ever since Tani moved out we have been living the sexy life. <3

Shawn: >C Why are you so obsessed with this girl?

Lynthia: Well you helped my little girl. For so many years she has been gone and to lose her again would make all of our people so upset...

Nightshade: -moves up and sits next to him- They would really be appreciative. X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:20 am

Fox: -ears flatten and fakes a smile- Heh... sounds great.

Kihja: -comes back out in a frilly apron and hands dark a plate of food- Here you are... ;3 My strong brave hero. <3 -kisses his cheek-

G: >.> That's none of your concern... you should stop meddling in other people's affairs. Now I really have done nothing wrong... -walks past him- I'd like to leave.

Persian: ^//^' Awh that? It was nothing...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 am

Dark: X3 Thank you babe... and like I always say that frilly apron looks so lovely on you. <3

Shawn: D< -growls and conjures a shadow sword- No you won't! -races over and swings at him-

Lynthia: It was something special to us... Smile

Nightshade: -rests her head on Persian's chest- |3 You should see him in his cat form mum. He is so cuddly... but he still is in this form <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:08 am

Kihja: >w> Maybe I should just wear my apron... at least then Fox doesn't have to see anything... <3

G: -ducks out of the way easily- >.> Hm. And I thought I was getting slow in my old age... -looks him over- I don't know how you expect to be faster than me with your size...

Persian: o//o -blushes a little- You wanna see my normal form? Uh... sure... ^//^' -strokes her hair gently and morphs back to normal-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 am

Dark: X3 Now come on you can show me your thing later. -takes some food and eats it- Fox for the time being you can rest in Tani's old bedroom if you like... I'm not sure what you will do in your spare time now ^^;;

Shawn: >/ I'm quicker than you think... You disgusting pig...

Nightshade: X3 See? -picks him up and cuddles him- He is such an adorable kitty. <3 -buries her face in his fur-

Eshwin: -enters the house- Hello... I'm home Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 am

Fox: Uh yeah... me neither. I pretty much spent all my time working before. -rubs the back of her head- I guess I can... I dunno read or something. :/

Kihja: -ears perk and looks outside- o.o ... Oh, Dark I think the mail's here. Very Happy I'll be right back! -kisses his cheek quickly and races outside-

G: Evidently... >.> Not quick enough. -goes shadow and floats up to the surface-

Persian: o///o Yep... that's me... a-adorable...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am

Dark: Okay babe! X3 ... Well if you like for the time being you can help me around the shop.

Shawn: D< Shit... I gotta warn that kid... -teleports off to Xanintum-

Eshwin: -goes in and kisses Lynthia's cheek- o.o... Who is this?

Lynthia: This is Nightshade's friend... X3

Nightshade: Oh hey my dad is home. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 am

Fox: -looks up at him- o//o Around your workshop? ... Uhm... sure... could you show me around in there...? -bites her lip-

Persian: Uh yeah... ^^; Hi sir... -nervously waves- Nice to meet you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am

Dark: Sure X3 -puts his plate down and gets up, going into the workshop- It's messy but I do get a lot of work done.

Eshwin: >.>... It's nice to meet you too...

Lynthia: <.< You better not be over protective father.

Nightshade: X3 Don't worry. He isn't that scary... Hey you wanna come up to my room for a bit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Fox: Oh... I-I'm sure you do... >///> -follows him in and looks over at a bench- ... -quickly pushes him down on it and moves on top of him- I'm sure you get lots done in here... <3

Persian: -morphs back to his human form- ^^' Am I allowed? Will your father kill me if I say yes?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

Dark: o___o;; Fox what the hell?! D: Get off of me! -tries to get up-

Eshwin: >.> ... -father stare-

Nightshade: <.<... Only one way to find out. -gets up and takes his hand, heading upstairs-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 am

Fox: -keeps him firmly pinned down- ... You know how I feel about you Dark... you've always known. -rubs his chest gently- ... You know I can be better than him... <3

Persian: o.o;; ... Oh ok... D| At least we'll know whose fault this is when he kills me. -follows her- Your people don't have firearms do they?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 am

Dark: Listen Fox you're making me uncomfortable... -ears go back- I really don't like you this way. I've beeen with Kihja for so long because I love him and him only. >.< Now let me go!

Nightshade: o.o... Whats a... firreee... arm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 am

Fox: .... -looks him over, seeming very hurt- ... I'm... better than him... You should love me. </3

Kihja: ^^ -comes in and walks into the workshop- I got the mail! Gimme kisses for it. o.o; -looks over at them and ears flatten- ... D: You're messing around with someone else...?

Persian: It's a human weapon. D| And a huge relief knowing your dad won't be waiting downstairs with a shotgun for me...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:34 am

Dark: No I'm not D| -sighs and moves Fox off of him- Right. Let's sort this out. Fox I am sorry but I do not like you that way. You're not better than my Mihan. You're a lovely person but I'm sorry, I only see you as a friend. Kihja, I wouldn't want to mess with someone else. You know that.

Nightshade: Oh those things are only used by our enemy race... :/ We don't dare use them. They are horrible things. -goes into her room- ^^ Well here is my room. My bed is just big and full of pillows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:12 am

Fox: D: -stumbles back a little and leans against the wall- ...

Kihja: ^^ Ee! I knew it! -races over and wraps his arms around Dark- I love you so much Mihan! <3

Fox: ... -ears flatten and looks at the ground, looking crushed- R-right... I don't know what came over me. S-sorry...

Persian: -looks over at it- o//o Oh... yes I see. ^//^' Looks very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 am

Dark: -kisses the top of his head and looks at Fox- ... Im sorry :/ I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings... But I have one mihan... An that's who I love...

Nightshade: X3 You shouldn't be nervous. -cuddles him gently- <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43 am

Kihja: -cuddles up to him- >:U Shame on you for making a move on my Mihan! I should send you away!

Fox: No... no you're right Dark, I'm sorry... -looks away- I don't know what I was thinking. I'll just... just uh... go for a bit of a walk and clear my head now...

Persian: o///o; ... -puts an arm around her and hugs her back- Nervous? Where would you get that from? <///<
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Dark: No. With how things are at the moment you cannot go outside... -sighs- Im calling a friend up to come and see you. Please don't leave okay?

Nightshade: <.<... with how red your face is... Why are you blushing so much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Kihja: o.o Which friend?

Fox: -still doesn't look at him- N-no I... Really, I'll be fine... I'll only be a moment. -tears up a little and quickly moves past him, heading outside- >.< Fuck I'm such an idiot...

Persian: >//> .... Hold on, let me try and think of a good lie. Uh... ^//^' M'not blushing...?

G: -rises up out of the ground outside her house- >.> ... So this is where you ran off to...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:54 am

Dark: -looks at him- Well maybe she can't have me... but maybe she would like to talk to my double...

Link: -walks through the forest and comes up to her- o.o;; Woah. D: Hey what's wrong?

Nightshade: <w< ... Nice try.

Barethim: -laying down next to the house- |3 ... -ear flicks and looks up at him- o.o... D< -snarls and stands up- <Now who might you fucking be...? Hm?>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 am

Kihja: You think so? >w> Awh... I don't think Link is near as awesome as you. <3 -cuddles up to him-

Fox: -ears perk and looks up at him- I just-- o.o .... -looks him over, then looks over her shoulder at the treehouse- .... Who are you?

Persian: ^///^ Alright... You got me. I'm just getting a little nervous being pulled into bed with a really... sweet and pretty girl... >///>

G: -looks him over- <.< ... None of your concern really. Why should you be bothered by my being here?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 am

Dark: |3 Oh I know. That guy is too nice. Can't do the kinky stuff we like. <3

Link: Oh sorry. My name is Link. X3 I guess you're Fox. Dark told me to come over to see you. You see he is my shadow side. That's why we look alike.

Nightshade: -blushes a little- ^///^ Heh... pretty... sweet... Now you're making me blush. <3

Barethim: >C <It is my concern. This colony is at war now and the only human that comes in here is this stuck up old dragon trainer, and you're not him. So I must warn of stranger and make sure they don't harm anyone... especially the royal family.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 am

Kihja: |3 Mhmmm.... <3 -cuddles up to him and rests his head against his chest- Promise you'll never turn into a nice guy? ;3

Fox: o.o ... -straightens up a bit- Yeah... -wipes her eyes- You really look alike. ... -frowns a bit and takes a step back- >C Why are you here?

Persian: X3 Good. -cuddles her close and messes up some of her hair- That's more like it. <w<

G: Cute... >.> Go ahead then. I'd like to see this... warn me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   

Back to top Go down

NightshadexPersian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Shadowborne :: Story-
Jump to: