Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 am

Tani: o.o!! HE WHAT?! D8 I gotta go and help him! -heads out the door- Stay with Laetri! He is good at lying!

Laetri: -comes into the room- o.o... What's going on?

Malladus: -sits up afterwards- |3 ... -sighs- It's so much fun when you squirm... Sorry. I think I tore you a bit... -laughs a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Kihja: D: No Tani! You'll get hurt too! T^T And then your father will kill me! ... Laetri. Very Happy -scoops him up- X3 My you've grown. Tell me, have you been lying a lot lately? >w>

Baldor: -crying and bleeding the fuck everywhere- DX Ahh... -trembles a little- O-oh god... >_< Please... please no more... don't hurt me anymore... I-I'll do whatever you want... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Laetri: ... If you're wanting something from me you're going to have to do more than just flatter me <.< 

Malladus: |3 Good... Now I just need you cleaned up... And maybe I'll get rid of this hair...

Tani: -rises from the ground with Dark- D< Not the hair! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Kihja: T^T But it's a matter of life or death. Drayna's gonna chew me to pieces if you don't lie for me...

Baldor: >.< -shakily wipes his eyes- W-whatever you say... please just.... o.o -ears perk- Tani? Crying or Very sad Is that you? -trembles a little-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

Laetri: <.< ... Oh wow. Then you better offer something big. Because I sense her coming this way.

Tani: Oh you poor thing... Sad -helps him up gently- I'll take you back home...

Malladus: -growls a little- Oh no you're not >/ After doing this to me he needs his punishment...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 am

Kihja: D8 Oh god are you serious? >.< Ehh... I'll do anything, just lie convincingly!

Drayna: -opens the door and steps into the cafe- o.o ... Kihja? What are you doing here, Baldor's supposed to be looking for you back in Hyrule.

Baldor: >_<; -holds onto her for support- I... I-I'm sorry you had to see me like this Tani...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 am

Laetri: ... Dark and Baldor went exploring in Hyrule. My mum needed go out for a bit so grandpa came to keep an eye on me.

Tani: Please don't be sorry... Sad -teleports them up to surface to where Dark is-

Dark: D: Thank god you're alright. Jeez Baldor I told you not to make any stupid mistakes...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 am

Drayna: :/ Oh alright... -sighs a bit- That seems reasonable. I just hope they're being safe, with Dark being the target that he is right now...

Kihja: ^^; Yep... they're being safe. Safe as ever...

Baldor: -ears droop a little- I didn't think he would snatch me away ... -looks up at him- .... You need to be staying in the colony, or he'll get to you, and there'll be nothing I can do.... |c I... I fear now I may not be able to get away from him for very long...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 am

Laetri: ... Target? What exactly is he being a target for?

Dark: He is going to follow me... I gotta sort this stuff out otherwise we'll all be hurt... Kid I know you're trying to help but the demons don't follow along with your sort of rules. If someone steps in their way they fuck them over just as bad as the person that is wanted :/

Tani: We all have to do these tests Baldor... Even I have to be questioned by Malladus... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:34 am

Drayna: Oh apparently Malladus is after him. :/ Trying to take him back to the demon world or something like that... and Baldor had an idea to help them so they wouldn't be separated.

Kihja: ^^' Yeah... yeah he's been helping us... -laughs nervously-

Baldor: |c It doesn't seem fair... -sighs and leans against Tani- ... C-could I get some clothes... please...?

Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 am

Laetri: <.< I see... Well you know grandpa maybe you should get going back home. I'm sure those boys want a nice meal after their travels.

Tani: Of course... I'll take you to the cafe... we'll get you some of Silver's spare clothes... -brushes some hair back behind his ear- You poor thing... Sad -teleports to the cafe-

Dark: ... D| -sighs- Alright. Time to teleport to Kihja. -teleports right next to him- o.o;; Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 am

Baldor: |c I'm sorry... I'm so sorry you had to see me like this... -shakily reaches up and wipes his eyes- He... he was horrible.... he wouldn't stop...

Silver: -looks up as they come in- Hey Mihan, I-- o.o;; ... Uhh... any... particular reason...?

Kihja: ^^' Y-yeah I suppose they do... o.o -ears perk- ... M-mihan... Very Happy Awesome! Qhat are you doing here? ^___^;; And without Baldor...?

Drayna: -looks between them and frowns a little- ... What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am

Tani: I know... Sad -looks at Silver- Sweetheart Baldor needs to borrow some of your clothes... Malladus attacked him...

Laetri: <.<... -jumps down- I'll be in my room... -walks away-

Dark: o.o;; Oh uh Baldor IS here Mihan... ^^;; He is just in the other room talking to Tani... about things...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 am

Silver: o.o Oh... :/ Yeah sure, no problem... I'll see if I can find anything that fits you. -heads into their room-

Baldor: ... |c I can't believe he bested me...

Kihja: Very Happy Oh yeah, I forgot. ^^;; Just... just don't go in there.

Drayna: -looks over at the other room- Well why not? o.o Man you guys are acting strange... -goes over into the other room-

Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 am

Tani: Sad ... Look... how about in the mean time you stay with us... You can take Lily's old room... -strokes his hair gently- We'll look after you...

Dark: o.o;; -steps in front of her, blocking her view- Actually first off! -moves her away a little- I just wanted to say thank you for bringing Baldor to help us ^^;; You're such a good friend Drayna... best one I've ever had... really...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 am

Baldor: I'd be safe here from him...? T-thanks... that would be great...

Silver: -comes out and hands some clothes to him- Here you are. :/ They might be a little baggy on you, but... it's an improvement.

Drayna: o.o;; -pulls away from him- Dark please. >__<; Personal space.... yeah, I'm glad you appreciate it but I'd really like to talk to Baldor now.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 am

Tani: You will be protected trust me...

Laetri: -pokes his head into the room- Warning. Drayna is here and all she believes is that Baldor and grandpa Dark went out travelling and you're talking for a bit.

Dark: Awh... he really wanted to talk to Tani... ^^;; Those kids sure miss each other...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 am

Baldor: -pulls the clothes on- My mother is here...? -sighs- They must be trying to hide that I got taken away by Malladus... |c

Kihja: ^^; Yeah we really should let them see each other.

Drayna: ... -ears flatten and growls a little- Dark what are you hiding from me? >/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 am

Tani: She is going to rip my father to shreds... D| -sighs- Come on. Let's go out there... -fixes up the collar of his shirt-

Dark: o.o... Me? Hide anything from you? How rude >:T I wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Silver: -sees some of the blood staining his clothes- .__. ... You know what, you can keep those...

Baldor: -ears flatten and looks away- Oh Elune.... I'm sorry... -looks at Tani- If I go out there now they'll see that I'm hurt...

Drayna: Do you think I'm that thick? >/ What's going on with Baldor? Tell me!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

Tani: D: Oh dear... here... Sad Lay on your stomach on the bed and I'll clean you up... then I can try and get rid of the stain. Silver you'll have to go out and tell Drayna...

Dark: N-Nothing... -looking so very nervous- Nothing is wrong at all... You're not thick my dear ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 am

Silver: D| Awesome. I'm gonna be the one to deal with the she demon's wrath. -heads out-

Baldor: -looks very embarrassed- I-I'm sorry... |c You don't have to, I'll do it when I get back home...

Drayna: D< Dark enough. What the hell is going on?!

Silver: -looks over at her- o.o ... I can see she's already tearing into you. I'll come back later.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 am

Tani: -helps him lay down on the bed- You've been through so much... you need someone to take care of you... -pulls down his pants and starts to heal him-

Dark: o.o;; ... Baldor attempted to stand up to Malladus... D| And he got taken down into hell for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 am

Baldor: >.< -ears flatten and hisses a little in pain- Ngh... -tears up a bit- T-thanks... -bites his lip and holds onto the pillow- Y-you're a good friend Tani....

Drayna: o.o; ... You let the demon king take my little one in to hell?! D< DARK! How could you let this happen?!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 am

Tani: Sad You know I'm always here to look after you... -finishes healing him up and strokes his hair- I promise that he will never touch you again...

Dark: He tried to stand up to him! D: I told him to stop but he teleported us to the colony!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next