Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORE non canon couples~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Nabooru: Thats a desert for you... :/ -helps her drink again- Would you like a cool bath? That usually helps. 

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: Oh... Morning ma'am =^= Pleasure to meet you... -yawns a little-

Mary: ... You still seem so tired... -looks her over- 

Saeianna: ... Why do you do this? Sad There are better things you can do for money... But this is wrong... 

Dark: ... Yeah. I think I can. -looks at him- I guess having someone believe in me really helps even more...  

Saeianna: Of course... He cant get out... Sad We'll be safe ... Including the child...

Kit: o.o... But... She is a Pokemon. I can't date a Pokemon. I'm just being kind that's all. 

Derek: X3 You don't have to call me sir. Call me Derek Smile  

Celestia: <w< Oh mihan she is speechless... -kisses Kali gently- <3

Hanson: ... -lightly touches her skin- But... Why did he do this...? 

Laetri: o.o!! ... >C -stands between them and catches the rock- Back away man. You keep this up and I'll teach you some manners... 

Marianna: -gets up- Let's go. I remember the spot where we found you... Maybe we can start there. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Venus: -blushes a little and looks her over- ... If.... if you wouldn't mind. That would be just perfect darlin'... <3

Ruth: o.o ... Did you not sleep well?

Kade: Sure there are other things but this brings in a lot of money. >.> ... Why, do you have a problem with it...? >/

Ceranthor: Well that's good... -helps gently wash him- If you think you can then I know I will better your life eventually... Smile Trust me, Zelda already agrees with me. Once Link is on board... it will not take long.

Oromis: I hope so. Sad I really hope so. I... I don't know what I'd do if he tried to harm you again...

???: Now that's not true. o.o One of the girls working here is out enjoying herself now with her partner, and her partner is a deer from the forest. Who is to say you cannot date a pokemon?

???: ... -smiles faintly and nods- T-thankyou Derek.... you're so kind to us... Smile

Kali: |3 I have that effect on people, don't I?

Tyrandes: >.< -squirms a little- You... you will not hold me here for long. I will get back to my home and kill your son for what he has put upon me... >C

Drayna: >.<;; Nn... -whimpers a little in pain as he does- ... -shakes her head a little- H-he didn't say... |c It's just like every other time. Take the clothes off... stand against the wall, hands above my hand... d-don't make a sound... -shivers a little and looks at the ground, tears spilling down her cheeks-

???: >3 You don't scare us, nerd. What could you do? -laughs a bit- C'mon guys, we better give the losers a bit of a break for now. |3 -turns and leaves-

Alassea: -cries a little and holds onto her mouth, staring at her fang on the ground- M-my... my toof.... >.<

Nidawi: -follows her and smiles a little- Yeah you're right... I have a really good feeling about this. Maybe I'll even start remembering stuff along the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 am

Nabooru: Alright here... I'll help you to my private bathroom... -helps her up gently- Just hold onto me...

Celestia: =^= No... I slept okay... I just didn't want to get up. I thought it'd be best though considering I would have to do some work around here... to earn my keep...

Saeianna: Well... my race doesn't like this abuse on nature sir... Sad It makes me very upset to see animals fight for human pleasure... |c

Dark: Yeah hopefully... Hm. This isn't so bad actually... I haven't had a good bath like this in ages.

Saeianna: He won't... we will be protected this time. Even he knows you cannot break mihans apart... the gods would have to have their say in it if he tries anything.

Kit: o.o;; ... You guys... date... animals? o___o;;

Derek: Smile Come on. Let's go outside. -heads out with the group and looks around- ...

Celestia: <.< Kill my son and I will destroy you >/ -eyes glow red- Remember, I have a whole undead army who would wipe out your kind.

Hanson: ... -wipes her eyes gently- He will pay for this... >C I'm not going to stand for it anymore... -quickly heads back inside-

Laetri: D: Shit... -picks up her fang and helps her up- C'mon. We'll go to the healers and see if it can be fixed... I mean they can heal anything I'm sure of it... -helps her walk there-

Marianna: Yeah... Smile Hm... I do remember one thing though. You had this crazy vampire gear on. As if you were a servant...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:43 am

Venus: Alright... -wraps her arms around Nabooru and cuddles up to her- ... Mmn... I knew there was a gentle, loving soul in there somewhere... <3 -rests her head against her shoulder-

Ruth: -nods- Thankyou... that would be best. I'll show you how you can help me with my morning chores and then we can go back out in the forest... D| See if I can actually bring something in this time. -holds onto her stomach as it growls a bit-

Kade: Well you know what? You're not with your own kind anymore, you're living here now. >/ And the fights is how I bring in my money, I'm not changing it for you or anyone else. Start getting used to it, I don't want to hear any more complaining.

Ceranthor: -goes a little red- I'm glad.... I think you'll feel a whole lot better one you're clean...

Oromis: ... Of course... you're right. Elune would never allow any harm to come to you... -holds onto her hand and kisses it gently- ... Smile C'mon... you should get some rest...

???: o.o Well yes. Of course we must ask their permission first... the animals of the forest are the most precious and sacred things on this planet, it is an honour to be so close to them.

???: -swallows nervously and follows him out, looking around a bit- ...

-a few people glance up at him but don't pay much attention- >.> ...

Kali: Oh let it be Mihan. >.> It's all empty threats. I can feel her terror. |3

Drayna: o.o; -ears perk and looks up- .. H-hanson? D: -picks up her torn shirt and tries to cover herself- W-what are you doing?

Alassea: -holds onto her mouth and cries a little- >.< Ahh... i-it hurts so bad Laetri... Sad

Nidawi: A servant? o.o -tries to think- ... Who would I be serving?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:05 am

Nabooru: ... Yeah yeah... <.< Just don't go telling everyone... -enters the bathroom and places her down in the bath- Here... -takes off her clothes and starts to run the water-

Celestia: ... -looks her over- Would you like me to go hunt you up some breakfast before you get to work?

Saeianna: o.o... -ears go back and looks down- Not with my kind... anymore... |c -tears up and pulls away-

Dark: >.>... -looks at him- Are you... blushing?

Saeianna: Oh I'll be alright... we have a lot to do anyway... Smile -holds his hand, kissing his cheek gently-

Kit: o.o;; ... Look... to us that is... pretty strange. Besides I don't feel that way... she is just a good friend. And even still she would never like me that way.

Derek: ... -clears his throat- Listen up >:U Your leader Tyrandes has been defeated by me!

Celestia: |3 Heh... Now Mihan... I have an idea... but this is a big risk... though I think it's the one place she should go...

Hanson: -ignores and goes upstairs- Giovanni! D< -gets out his wand- Come out now!

Laetri: It's okay... Sad The pain will go... -looks up- Hey we need help! My friend has been injured!

Marianna: -shrugs- ... You weren't a servant to a vampire? o.o

Isaac: ... -watches her over from the treetops-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 am

Venus: -bites her lip and watches her- ... You're... you're pretty gentle too... ^//^

Ruth: Hm? Oh no it's fine... the hunting was my responsibility so I'll make up for it... we'll just... go out and chop up some wood for the fireplace and see if we can put together a bed for you.

Kade: No, you're not. <.< And there's no use crying about it alright. -pulls her back close to him- |3 Now relax girl... <3

Ceranthor: o//o ... Oh uhm... ^//^ Heh... -rubs the back of his head- I suppose I am... -looks away- You know when you ambushed me out there... I never thought we'd wind up like this...

Oromis: No you won't be doing any of the work as long as you're carrying that baby. Besides... you said that Kit was coming along to help, I'll be just fine... Smile You deserve the rest anyway.

???: >w> Well I see the way you look at her. |3 -smiles smugly- You say no now... but I can feel something between you two. Mark my words, there's something there.

???: <.< -ears perk and glances up at him- ...

???: Heh. |3 -chuckles a bit to herself- Madam Tyrandes must have gotten herself something to entertain us.

Kali: >w> Oh yeah? Where's that?

Guard: o.o; Hey! D< -reaches for a pokeball- You can't be here!

Healer: o.o ... -looks over at them- What is it dear? D: What happened?

Nidawi: I... I dunno I can't remember at all... -rubs her forehead and looks around a bit- Sad Man this is so confusing.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 am

Nabooru: <.< ... -looks her over- Don't push it my dear. -gently washes her- Just relax...

Celestia: ... And how will you do that without food in you? You won't have strength... -gets up and quickly heads outside-

Saeianna: >.< N-No... -pulls away- Leave me be! I-I want to go home! -quickly moves out of the shower-

Dark: ... Yeah... funny how the world works. -smiles a bit- Who knew we would end up being friends.
(FRIENDZONED)

Saeianna: -smiles a bit- But we have so many things to plan out now... Smile

Kit: ... Yeah... -ears go back- Is it alright if I can go and work at the farm?

Derek: ... -ears go back- They don't take me seriously... How can I prove it to them?

Celestia: <.< ... We sell her... to Isaac.

Hanson: -flicks his wand and pushes the guard away- >/ -heads up to the office and enters- Giovanni! Guard

Laetri: One of the damn kids hit her in the mouth... her fang came out... -holds it up to them-

Isaac: ... I know... about your past... -jumps down from the tree- Nidawi...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:38 am

Venus: -ears flatten and looks her over- ... M'sorry... -sighs and rests her head back, shutting her eyes-

Ruth: o.o -watches her leave- .... You see? She is friendly and helpful.

Kade: .. -growls a little and quickly turns off the shower, grabbing her by her hair- Big mistake girl. >/ I was going to treat you special and make you think you were actually worth something... but if this is how you're going to thank you, you might as well just be bait for the dogs! D<

Ceranthor: ... -frowns a little- Yes... friends... -sighs and finishes washing him- There, you look better. -quickly turns away and picks up his things- I'd best be going.

Oromis: X3 You can lay down and plan things out at the same time...

???: ^^ Of course... go ahead deary. Just come back when you start to get tired and we'll set you up a bed.

???: Uhm... -ears flatten and tries to think- ... Her weapons. o.o You took her weapons.

Kali: >.> Ohhh. Peace offering. |3 I love it.

Tyrandes: o.o; ... Who's Isaac?

Kali: -gently kisses Celestia's cheek- When we get there just let me go in first. They wouldn't mess with me.

G: =.= Mmn... -grumbles a little and slowly sits up a little- Somebody isn't very fond of living... that I can tell... -rubs his eyes a bit-

Healer: o.o Oh dear... D: -takes the fang- ... I'm not sure if I can reattach it. I can heal the gum, but...

Alassea: -looks up at her- D: What? But... but it's my fang! >.< -winces a little in pain and holds her mouth- Ah... I-I need it!

Nidawi: o.o; ... -looks him over- ... Who are you...? Are you... one of the vampires...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Nabooru: ... Hey don't look down... It's just strange to hear that I am like that from someone...

Mary: ... It's strange for a vampire to be like that... Maybe she can be of use to us around the house...

Celestia: -comes back quickly with a deer slung over her shoulder- Done Very Happy

Mary: o.o...

Saeianna: >.< -tears up- Let me go! P-Please don't... please! -tries to pull his hands away-

Dark: o.o... Going? D: Woah wait. -straightens up- I thought you were staying here until things were sorted? ... -looks him over- Why are you upset?

Saeianna: <.< Well I want to be resting in your arms. That's for certain...

Kit: X3 I will. -quickly heads out to the farm-

Derek: o.o... Oh yeah... -holds up Tyrandes weapons- I ain't kidding >:U I defeated her and here are her weapons! She is in the pits of hell!

Celestia: Alright Mihan... <3 -looks up at Tyrandes- An old rapist of mine... >.> As much as I hate him... I know he'll love you |3

Hanson: Don't worry >/ After I'm done with you, you'll never wake up from slumber again. -aims his wand- How dare you hurt a beautiful creature like Drayna...

Laetri: D: You mean there is no way to fix it? Come on! You guys can fix any other kind of wound...

Isaac: ... Yes I am... I was in fact one of your old masters... I've missed you so much...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Venus: I've been tellin' you since I got here darlin'... Sad Is that why yah didn't like me?

Ruth: She'll be more than useful mother, like you said... she's a friend, and-- o.o ... That was... quick...

Kade: >/ Then wise up... you're not going back to that bloody forest and you're not seeing other elves again. Your place is here... understand me?

Ceranthor: I'm not leaving. I'm just going to go and speak with Link... like I said I would...

Oromis: >.> Now it hardly seems fair that the new one be working on our farm and we'll just be lying around and resting. I have to show him what needs to be done in the very least...

???: o.o ... -looks up- ... >C -growls a little and ears flatten- How dare you... you little thief! D< Stealing your master's weapons!

???: D< -hisses- You should be burned for your insolence! You would never be able to best our Lady Tyrandes!

???: o.o;; ... -tugs on his sleeve- Uhm... I am not condoning violence sir, but... perhaps they will not believe you unless they see... for themselves.

Kali: |3 Oh he will.

Tyrandes: ... How dare you insult me like that? D< You think he will be able to best me? No man can! >.< -hisses and struggles- I will have him on his knees and begging for my mercy!

G: o.o; -looks him over- >/ Put that down now... So you were the one she brought back. -scoffs- Don't bother meddling with affairs that do not concern you. You'll only end up hurt.

Healer: D: I'm sorry... it has been severed from the gum and I am not skilled enough to reattach it... Maybe if she is lucky something will grow back, but...

Nidawi: -tilts her head a little and looks him over- Masters...? o.o ... Master... I-Isaac...? -gasps a little and slowly takes a step closer- Sad I-I remember... -tears up a bit-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Nabooru: ... I didn't hate you... I just... it was just all so weird... getting all that attention...

Celestia: It's not that hard. Very Happy You just chase, pounce and bite Very Happy ... What did you want more? o.o

Saeianna: >.< -nods quicky and tries to hold back her tears- Y-Yes... Yes sir...

Dark: ... That still doesn't explain why you're so sad... :/

Saeianna: <.< ... Well... yeah... but I haven't seen you all day... -plays with his beard and kisses him gently- <3

Derek: Oh for fucks sake... D< If you don't believe me here! -holds an orb up and shows Tyrandes in hell- See?! I defeated her!

Celestia: -stops at his house- ... He'll finally stop bothering us... -sighs happily- This is too good to be true...

Hanson: >/ Oh I won't be hurt. Crucio D<

Laetri: ... She need it's to have a mihan... what? She can... never have one now? Sad

Marianna: D: ... N-Nidawi iunno...

Isaac: Yes... it's me... -smiles faintly and moves closer- You do remember... <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Venus: -gently squeezes her hand- ... I think you're the one that needs it most my darlin'...

Ruth: No... no this is great. Very Happy Thankyou. Oh I'm so hungry, we can go skin and prepare it right now. I'll show you how Celestia so I can entrust you with bringing in dinner in the future.

Kade: Good... very good girl... -lets go of her hair and gently wraps an arm around her waist- Let's get you dry... <3 -grabs a towel and gently dries her off-

Ceranthor: ... -glances over at him- This is a big difference... that you're noticing these things and caring for others. A good sign... -avoids the question-

Oromis: X3 Alright alright... we'll see.

???: o.o !! Lady Tyrandes! D< Insolent little whelp, how dare you remove our leader!

???: You did not even deserve to challenge her! D<
(I wonder if Derek's gonna let the pendulum swing too far and make it eventually so the women are horribly abused and ignored?)

Kali: |3 Like a little gift from Elune. -steps inside and looks around- >.> ... Alright ladies, where's Isaac?

G: >.< !! -yelps in shock as the curse hits him- Ahh! -cries out in agony and doubles over- Stop... M-make it stop! >.<;;

Healer: I... I don't know... Sad I think she should talk with her parents about this.

Alassëa: No... n-no Mihan...? But... -ears droop and tears up a little-

Nidawi: -ignores her and goes up to him- Y-yes... yes I remember everything master. They... they took my memories away from me. They... -tears up a little and looks up at him- I can't believe it was you I was missing all this time... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Nabooru: ... -smiles a bit- You're too sweet Venus... 

Celestia: Oh okay Very Happy this'll be fun. ^_^ 

Saeianna: ... |c I think I will need that rest now... 

Dark: Well that's good but you've developed a habit of avoiding questions :/

Kit: -comes up- Hey guys! Very Happy -waves- 

Saeianna: X3 -waves- Hey... -cuddles Oromis- Be back soon <3 

Derek: -growls- >C You women... So stuck up... -growls and eyes glow red- Things are going to change...

???: o.o... He is... Upstairs resting in bed... What is this? 

Hanson: D< Ill spare you if you apologise to Drayna! 

Laetri: ... Cmon Alassea... Lets talk to your mum and dad... Sad

Isacc: -wipes away her tears- You have them back... And... Hopefully now we can be together <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Venus: -ears perk and smiles a little- You really mean that darlin'? Smile

Ruth: X3 Sure... Good to see you excited about it. C'mon. -heads outside to where a table is and pulls a knife from her pocket- ... You know... I'm really glad you chose to stay.

Kade: |3 Of course dear. We'll go lay down... <3 -feels her up a little before grabbing her dress and helping her back into it-

Ceranthor: .... I'm not upset. I have no reason to be.

Oromis: -looks up at him- Good day, you must be Kit. -bows his head- We can get to work in just a moment, take a while to look around. -gently cuddles Saeianna- X3 I have to put this one to rest.

???: -hisses, unintimidated- D< You have no power to change anything! -glances at some of the others- >/ C'mon girls, we'll give him a much needed lesson. -eyes glow red and grabs a weapon, jumping up into the trees and racing over to where he is-

Kali: <.< None of your concern, that's what it is. -glances at the door- Upstairs. C'mon Mihan, stay close to me now.

G: Argh.... >.<; I-I have nothing to... apologise for...

Alassëa: |c ... Mkay... -wipes her eyes and sighs a little-

Nidawi: Y-yes... yes master, whatever you say... <3 It would be so wonderful to come back to you... -slowly wraps her arms around him and rests her head against his chest- .... |3 Oh I love you master... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Nabooru: ... -smiles a bit- Yeah... I do... Smile 

Celestia: Yeah... I'm glad too. Smile i mean it is so nice here... For a Christian household >.>... most of those guys want me dead. I never thought i'd share a bed with one.  

Saeianna: >.< -whimpers a bit- C-Can you not touch me like that...? 

Dark: Yiu could've fooled me :/ look... We're friends right? I mean... We do talk about stuff when we need to. Not that I'll be any good at it... I guess I should just try...

Kit: o.o Rest?

Saeianna: X3 I found out I am pregnant. Oromis and I are now Mihans... 

Kit: Awh that's great news Very Happy Well okay. I'll have a look around for a bit. Take your time.

Saeianna: -looks up- See? Isn't he so nice now?  

Derek: o.o... Okay boys. Support time is over. Stay back >/ -charges at the girls, going shadow- 

Celestia: ... Yeah... Upstairs... -stays close to Kali and slwoly makes her way up there- 

Hanson: Then you shall die >C -shoots the killing curse at him-

Laetri: -takes her back outside- ... It'll be okay... Sad We'll find a way... Even if it takes me forever to research... 

Nightshade: -brushing Sakaki's hair- There we are... X3 Awh. My baby boy is growing up so fast. -kisses the top of his head-

Isaac: I love you too... And I have a big surprise for you when we get back... <3

Marianna: Nidawi! D: Y-You cant leave! What about the tribe? Your family? ... What about me? Sad 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:20 am

Venus: -sighs happily- ... You have such a sweet smile darlin'... <3

Ruth: o.o !! -fumbles a bit and drops her knife- C-Celestia! >.< ... -sighs a little- You can't talk about that... my mother would kill you on the spot if she heard. We... we cannot do that again. -shakily picks up her knife- I have so much to confess to now... D|

Kade: Oh but I just can't help it... -moves his hands down her body and grabs her butt- I don't get this very often you know... And you are just so gorgeous. <3

Ceranthor: That is very kind of you... but... I fear you do not want to hear what is troubling my mind.

Oromis: Yes... Smile -helps her inside and sits her down on the lounge- I'm sure he will be a great help. -kisses her forehead- Do you need anything my darling...? <3

???: o.o !! -stops in her tracks- ... What in Elune's name is that thing?! D:

Kali: Relax. You have no reason to be afraid. <.< ... You on the other hand.

Tyrandes: -growls- >C You will not keep me here.

G: o.o !! No-- DX -cries out in agony and falls to the ground, laying limp- ... |c

Drayna: -races upstairs holding her sweater on to cover herself- Hanson! >.< Hanson please don't do anything!

Alassëa: Sad ... But... I thought you weren't going to do that doctor stuff...

Seth: X3 Heh... getting so big already.

Sakaki: >w< Heh... thanks mum. Smile -leans up and kisses her back- Is Alassëa gonna be home soon? Very Happy

Nidawi: Thankyou master... please, I want to see it... <3 -glances back at Marianna- ... Nothing else matters now. I can serve my master again. I'm going away with him and nobody will bother us... |3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 am

Nabooru: -blushes a bit- Heh... Thanks... Uh here you need help getting out?

Celestia: o.o... What? D: We didn't have sex or anything... and besides I slept well last night with you...

Saeianna: >///< Stop please! -squirms and pulls away- I-I really don't like that... N-No wonder why you don't get it very much...

Dark: :/ It can't be that bad...

Saeianna: No I'll be alright... Smile I'll just rest here... You be back soon alright? <3

Derek: >C -hisses and grows into a large demon beast- You best not try to fight me! I took down your leader... that makes me the new ruler! D<

Celestia: >.> You're so adorable. -knocks on the door-

Isaac: ... -opens his eyes and sits up in bed- Who is it?

Hanson: -huffs a bit and slowly sits down- It's already been done... already... done...

Laetri: ... I guess I have a reason to do it now... -takes her hand and kisses it gently-

Nightshade: Soon dear. She has to practice her training... Smile Which reminds me you should be getting ready to go and study your magic skills.

Marianna: D: Nidawi!

Isaac: -takes her hand gently- Let's go... <3 -sinks into the ground with her-

Marianna: D8 NO! >.< Oh god no! S-Someone! -races back into the tribe- Someone help!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 am

Venus: Well I uh... I really don't need it, but... that would be nice, please... Smile

Ruth: Ssh! Sh, please... Don't say these things. It didn't happen alright... and it can't happen again. >.<; -sighs a bit and quickly looks away, starting to skin the deer- It's wrong, alright? You need to start learning these things.

Kade: >.> Enough. -holds onto her wrist- C'mon now... we'll go lay down to rest. |3

Ceranthor: ... I don't want to be your friend... I... -swallows nervously, having trouble speaking-

Oromis: Alright I won't be long. <3 -kisses her cheek gently- I love you... <3 -straightens up and heads outside-

???: o.o !! -backs away a bit, ears flattened- O-oh god...

???: >.<; No... -takes a step back- Don't hurt us... -kneels down- W-we'll follow... we'll follow you, leader...

Kali: >.> -opens the door and leans against the doorframe- Just us. Don't freak out... not here to fight or anything. Just hear us out.

Tyrandes: o.o; Stop! >.< You are not leaving me here! Put me down at once, vampire!

Drayna: What do you mean it-- o.o;; -ears flatten and covers her mouth- Hanson... I... D: W-what did you do? -tears up a little and races over to his side, kneeling down- Mihan? >.< Mihan wake up! -nudges him a little- H-hasnon what did you do to my Mihan?!

Alassea: -sighs a little and looks at the ground, tears spilling down her cheeks- You're a good friend Laetri...

Sakaki: I'm really gona be able to do magic? Very Happy This is so exciting. >w<

Nidawi: -sighs happily and holds onto him- I've never been so happy to be back in your arms master... I love you... <3

Vivian: o.o -helping with chores around the house- ... Marianna? What's the matter?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:04 am

Nabooru: X3 I knew you would say that... -helps her out of the bath and gets a towel to dry her off-

Celestia: ... But... but why is it wrong Ruth? Sad

Saeianna: A-Aren't you going to put any clothes on...? Sad

Dark: ... -frowns- You don't want to be my friend? Look you're not making sense...

Saeianna: I love you too ... Mihan... -smiles faitly and rests on the lounge- |3

Kit: -looks up- Thanks again for letting me work here Smile

Derek: ... >C Good... -turns back to normal- Now I want all the men free from slavery. I want them to have clothes by the time I come back out... and we will discuss what we shall do next... Got it?

Isaac: ... What is that thing?

Celestia: Peace offering. We will give her to you if you stop bugging us... :/

Hanson: I-I snapped... I snapped... >_< He just didn't care.... -runs a hand through his hair-

Laetri: -wipes away her tears- It'll be okay... Sad Don't be sad Alassea... even if you don't get your fang back you know whoever wants to be with you will love you no matter what...

Maddie: -knocks on the door- :O Hello!

Nightshade: Go ahead honey. X3 -kisses his cheek-

Isaac: I love you too... And now we can stay together in our new home... -takes her up to a neat, clean house- All rebuilt and nice... just for you...

Marianna: >.< Nidawi went with that bad man Isaac! Sh-She is gone!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:30 am

Venus: X3 -sighs happily and cuddles up to her- I love the way you are right now... you're so kind to me. <3

Ruth: Because... for one thing, I know you can't help it but you're a vampire. It scares my mother that you might do that sort of things because... well you creatures are usually inclined to hurt people... that way. And you're a woman... I don't know how you choose to live your life Celestia, but laying with those of the same gender is wrong, and sinful.

Kade: I don't need them. >.> -gently pushes her down onto the bed- |3 Relax now...

Ceranthor: Look just... -sighs in defeat and runs a hand through his hair- Just let me go and talk to them so I can do this for you...

Oromis: It's no trouble at all. Thankyou for coming to lend a hand. Smile Your name is Kit?

???: ... -growls a little and nods- >/ Yes leader Derek...

???: o.o ... Heh... y-you did it sir. Very Happy -goes over and hugs his arms with the others- X3 You really did it...

Kali: >.> -grabs her off Celestia's shoulder- We didn't want to hold onto her back at the palace. -throws her to the floor in front of him- We figured you'd know what to do with her so she regrets what she did. -looks her over- ... Accept it and we won't have to cross paths or fight. So we good? -holds out a hand, still watching him carefully- ...

Drayna: D-didn't... -tears run down her face- You idiot! He loved me! -sobs and holds onto him- H-he loved me... Oh god Mihan I'm so sorry... -sniffles a bit- |c R-rest well...

Alassea: Sad But I'll never be able to have a proper Mihan now... -sniffles a bit- ... |c I wanna leave the army...

Sakai: o.o -looks up at the door- Very Happy Coming! -races over and opens it- You're back! >w< -hugs her tight-

Nidawi: o.o ... -looks it over and squeezes his hand a little- You did all of that just for me master...? <3 -looks up at him- ... So... we can live here? Just you and me...?

Vivian: Went with...? Oh man... -straightens up- We need to go tell Oiryn.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 am

Nabooru: X3 Yeah? Well I'm glad... -strokes her hair gently- C'mon... would you like your old clothes or some new ones?

Celestia: And why? Because laying together is just for a man and a woman to produce children...? -sighs- You know I wouldn't hurt you and I definitely wouldn't dare want to touch you that way if you felt uncomfortable...

Saeianna: o.o.. N-No D: -backs away- Please... >.< I-I cannot relax...

Dark: ... Alright... -sighs and sits down- Hurry back I guess...

Kit: Yes ^^ I really do appreciate this Oromis. It's so nice how everyone is really giving me a chance. Smile

Derek: X3 Heh... Come on. We have all these male elves to help... Smile Things are going to be better. <3

Isaac: <.< ... -gets up and looks her over- ... -shakes her hand- Alright. I do like this one... -smirks a bit- She looks like she needs to be broken in... |J

Hanson: ... -sighs and stands up- C'mon... we gotta get out of here.

Laetri: D: No Alassea... you cannot drop out because of this... -sighs a bit- Please think about this... Sad

Maddie: X3 -hugs him back and giggles- Come on. Very Happy We got a lot to study about today!

Isaac: Yes... Come and see this. -opens the door and helps her inside- But we have more plans for you...

Marianna: D: But he is going to be so upset! Sad ... Oh man >.<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 am

Venus: -bites her lip- Well my old clothes sure were awful hot and stiflin' in this desert heat. Could you help me into some new ones...? <3

Ruth: Celestia I'm sorry, this isn't something I'm going to discuss with you, we're not sharing a bed.. -looks up at her- If you want to stay in this house you're going to have to stop talking about it, or my mother will slaughter you. You have to understand that. Things are different here and you just have to get used to that... I'm sorry.

Kade: >.> Get on the bed girl, I'm not going to do anything, I need to sleep. I just want you to stay close to me.

Ceranthor: ... -nods and teleports back up into the castle-

Oromis: Well you deserve it... Smile So far it looks like you're doing a good job of turning your life around.

???: Wow I didn't know this was possible before now, but I really think you can do it. Very Happy You're gonna make everything better... -cuddles him gently- <3

Kali: <.< Good. -glances down at her- Yep... she really does. Should be fun to mess around with. -glares at Tyrandes- >/ Do not let me see you come back to our castle or hurt our son again. You do not want to bear the consequences if that happens... -turns and leaves the room-

Tyrandes: o.o ... -slowly gets to her feet and growls- Try what you will, vampire... D< You will not be able to best me.

Drayna: >.< -ears flatten and shakes her head- N-no... no you need to get out of here! D< -gets to her feet- Get out! I don't want to see you again! >.< -tears roll down her cheeks-

Alassea: >.< They keep hurting me Laetri! I dunno what to do about it anymore... |c They're gonna kill me one day if this keeps happening... -shivers a little- And I'm so scared to go to training... -throws her fang to the ground- It was stupid of me to think I could be strong...

Sakaki: Very Happy What are we studying?

Nidawi: -steps in and looks around- Wow... it's so lovely... <3 -looks back up at him and holds onto his hand- ... More plans master?

Vivian: -runs a hand through her hair- ... What were you guys doing out in the forest anyway? D:
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Nabooru: Of course dear... here... -places her on the bed and goes to her chest full of close, searching through things- Now let's see what I have here for you...

Celestia: ... -frowns a bit and looks away- Fine... Let's just get this done okay?

Saeianna: ... -sighs and slowly sits back on the bed- Yes Kade... sir... |c -lays down and gets under the covers-

Zelda: -looks up at Ceranthor- Ah hello... How was your sleep? Smile

Kit: Yeah... I always thought my life was meant for Tani... but there is so much more I am getting out of it... I still want to find the right one of course... but I'm sure she will come... Smile

Derek: Heh... ^///^ You know I've always dreamed about having a group of men hug me like this... <3

Celestia: ... -follows her out- You think he will listen Mihan?

Isaac: <.< Awh... tst tst... calm down you... -pulls her close and looks her over- Mmn... you certainly are beautiful... I haven't had a lovely elf like you for so long... <3

Hanson: o.o.. -sighs- Fine... I was only doing this to help you... -frowns- Now I can see why the dark lord says caring for someone... is a waste of time... -gets up and heads outside-

Laetri: Well then don't train there... -picks up her fang- Why don't you come and train in Hyrule? They will not hurt you there... and they are more accepting than the others... that's where my mum trained...

Maddie: We're going to learn how to heal people today Very Happy And I am getting more stuff on water magic!

Isaac: I found a way for us to have a proper relationship... I can turn you into an adult Nidawi... so we can really be together... and there would be no shame <#

Marianna: W-We were trying to find out some of her memories... and he came out of nowhere... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Venus: ... -smiles a bit and just sits up, watching her- Smile ... May I ask you something darlin'? What... made you change yah mind about me? <3

Ruth: -just nods and finishes skinning the deer- There... do you think you'll be able to do that next time you go hunting?

Kade: |3 There's my good girl. -pulls her close and cuddles her gently- Mmn... <3 Don't you think about going anywhere now...

Ceranthor: X3 I did not sleep... but I do feel well rested. -looks around a bit- I would like to speak with Link now, do you know where he is? :/

Oromis: Yes... if you remain patient. Smile You seem very nice... I'm sure there will be someone waiting for you here that will fall for you... now I'll show you around the farm.

???: -rests his head against his shoulder- Well... you're the leader now. We'll always be here to cuddle you sir... if you need it.

???: Or if you need anything else... <3 -gently kisses his cheek-

Kali: He'd better. But I didn't sense deceit in him...

Tyrandes: o.o !! -hisses and strikes him hard in the jaw- Keep your hands off me vampire! D< -backs away- I warned you to stay away from me... >/

Drayna: -growls a little- H-help? >C -teleports in his way- You were trying to help?! You should have listened to me in the first place! >.< I knew it was a bad idea in the first place for you to follow me but you just couldn't help yourself, could you! -huffs a bit- You call this helping me?! I... I-I have no home now! I have no money and no way for caring for my two children.... t-the kids... -tears run down her cheeks and glares at him- H-how am I supposed to tell them this?! >.< You fucking killed their father! You should have just minded your own fucking business! -trembles a little-

Alassea: -looks away- No... if I can't even fight them then what's the point? I'm not strong enough.... -sighs and heads back to her treehouse-

Sakaki: Oh that's really cool. o.o Oh Alassea, we were just-- Very Happy

Alassea: >C -pushes past him and walks inside, heading straight to her room-

Nidawi: -stares up at him- Y-yes... please master. I want to be perfect for you... I would do anything... <3

Vivian: Fuck... Marianna we warned the both of you about this! You should have listened... -grumbles a little and heads to Oiryn's tent-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Nabooru: ... Just... I realised that you really did care... To actually go through the desert to make sure i was okay... That was ... Amazing... 

Celestia: ... Yeah... I think i got it... I might just... Go hunt something else up... 

Sarianna: >.< -trembles a bit- Wouldnt... Dream of it sir... |c 

Zelda: He got called out onto a mission :/ Left town not that long ago... 

Kit: ... -nods- Well Uhh what can I get to first? 

Derek: ... Oh yes... I can enjoy living here so much... <3 -blushes a bit- 

Isaac: o.o!! -stumbles back a bit- ... >C -snarls- You'll pay for that... -quickly moves forward and bites down hard Ito her neck- 

Hanson: .. L-Look... Isn't there a house on your home planet? Maybe I can earn a way to look after you there... 

Laetri: D: Alassëa... -follows her-

Nightshade: -ears perk and looks at her- D: Baby what's wrong? 

Maddie: o.o... Your sister is so grumpy...

Isaac: ... Here... -slowly turns her into her adult form- What do you think? ... <3

Marianna: I-Im sorry... Sad

Oiryn: -looks up- Vivian whats wrong? 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next