Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MORE non canon couples~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Venus: Well then... Smile It was definitely worth it. You look... better. I can feel you're more ready to open up... I'm glad I could do that for you darlin'. ^^

----------------------------------------------

Ruth: Well hold on, I'll cut some of this up. :/ Don't you want to sit down and eat with us?

Kade: Mmn good... |3 -keeps her cuddled close and starts to doze off-

Ceranthor: o.o Oh... -sighs a bit- Then what am I supposed to do? I think he is ready to leave his cell now, but... I'm sure no one would be happy unless Link approved it. Sad How could he do this? He knew I needed to speak with him.

Oromis: Well the fields here need to be tended to and the rest of the crops can be brought in. After that... I'll show you how to go and collect water from the moon wells. Does that sound alright?

???: We're glad sir... <3 -rubs his chest gently- What shall we do for you first...?

???: -races up to Derek, a very young little slavegirl- L-leader Derek... Sad Leader Derek... -bows and tugs at his robes a little- Y-you said you were freeing the slaves... >.< Please tell my master to let me go... s-she says you're only freeing the men but that's not fair! Sad You're helping a-all of us... aren't you?

Drayna: N-no, my mother... -stops and looks up at him- ... Look after me? D< No! After... after this?! I don't want you near me or my children! >.< You... you ruined everything!

Baldor: =^= -comes in, rubbing his eyes- Mummah... what's going on..?

Sakaki: o.o; ... Nah... :/ She always does that to me...

Alassëa: >.< L-leave me alone! -goes into her room and slams the door-

Seth: o.o Laetri... D: What happened?

Nidawi: -takes in a deep breath and looks herself over- ... It's... it's perfect master... We can really be together now, and I can be perfect for you... <3

Vivian: Your daughter, she was snatched away by the vampire again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 am

Nabooru: Yeah... thank you. Smile Here. -helps her into the clothes- So what do you plan on doing here before you go back home?

Celestia: I don't eat that stuff... all I drink is blood... -quickly climbs up a tree-

Saeianna: -waits a little while- ... -slowly moves his arm off of her, quietly moving out from underneath him-

Zelda: Ceranthor you have to understand. There were people in danger. Link goes around to save so many people. He cannot just stay and focus on one person when others could be killed. :/ Look I can let him out... he never listens to Link so he might just go...

Kit: Sounds all good. Very Happy I'll get to work straight away sir ^_^

Derek: o.o... Oh... shit I-I didn't think all the women were slaves... -slowly scoops her up and looks at the others- Are there more like her?

Hanson: I just wanted him to stop abusing you! D< You kept getting hurt by him! There was no love Drayna he was just harming you! You're in this little dream world where you think it's all good but it's not!

Maddie: Sad That seems so unfair... you didn't do anything wrong... -holds his hand-

Laetri: ... -holds up her fang- She went into a fight with someone and they bashed her mouth in with the handle of a sword... her fang came out... the healer said that she cannot put it back in... Sad

Nightshade: D: But... that means my baby... she ... -slowly takes the fang-

Isaac: -places his hands on her cheeks and strokes them gently, smiling- You are so beautiful... -sighs- I wish I could've come to get you earlier... but they had put spells up around the tribe... I had to wait for you...

Oiryn: D: What? -quickly gets up- Why didn't anyone help her? D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 am

Venus: -shrugs- I dunno... not much. I gotta get back to Derek and tell him that I did what I had to do here...

Ruth: o.o; -watches her- ... Well where are you going?

Kade: =.= ... -mumbles a little and tries to reach for her in his sleep- Mmn...

Ceranthor: Could you? ... I.... I'll stay with him and make sure nothing happens. But I can sense something has changed... I don't think he will try to cause trouble for anyone. :/

Ceranthor: X3 Thankyou, I appreciate it... -bows his head- Let me know if you need me.

???: o.o Hm? Oh yes sir... sometimes the women are sold as slaves if their parents cannot care for them.

???: -cuddles up to him- Please tell my master to let me go... >.< She won't listen...

Tyrandes: o.o !! -cries out in pain and tries to pull away from him- Agh!! DX G-get off.... get off me... |c Mmn... -starts to go limp and leans against him-

Drayna: >C -glares at him for a moment and leans down to scoop up Baldor- Ssh little one, it's ok... -sighs a bit and kisses the top of his head- Everything's going to be ok... -cuddles him gently- You... y-you and Kali need to go and pack your things ok? Sad We need to leave...

Baldor: o.o -ears perk- ... What? D: Why are we leaving mummah...?

Drayna: Please... I... I'll explain later little one. -sets him down- Quickly now... w-we need to go.

Sakaki: Sad It's ok... she gets really hurt all the time. I don't wanna upset her more...

Seth: D: ... Oh no... but... it won't grow back. How will she be able to have a Mihan...?

Nidawi: -blushes and just stares up at him- I'm sorry master... I'm sorry I made you wait. You must have been so lonely... -gently places a hand on his and sighs a little, shutting her eyes- I missed you so much... <3

Vivian: I dunno. Marianna and her went out into the forest for her memories or something, now she's been snatched away again.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 am

Nabooru: So what made you so interested about learning about our kind and Hyrule? :/

Celestia: ... Just having some time on my own. -jumps to another tree-

Saeianna: >.< -whimpers quietly- ... -moves away and heads to a window, trying to open it- C'mon...

Zelda: Of course... :/ -heads down to the dungeons- I trust you to keep an eye on him... but if things turn out bad you will be put to blame Ceranthor...

Kit: Of course. Very Happy You just spend time with your Mihan.

Derek: ... Shh don't cry... -looks at the others- We have to free all the slaves. We gotta ban it all together.

???: -looks over at him- I cannot believe he has taken over the leadership role >/

Isaac: Ahh... no so tough down are we...? |3 -drinks some blood- Ohh... you taste so good... <3

Hanson: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Look it was wrong of me to do this... but I want to make it up. Sad

Maddie: But you cannot be hurt Sad .... I don't want you upset...

Nightshade: Sad Oh god Seth... this has made her worse...

Laetri: She wants to quit the army sir... This has pushed her over the mark...

Isaac: I missed you too... At least now we can be together... and... now that you're like this... we can celebrate... <3 -takes her hands and slowly leads her upstairs-

Oiryn: Fuck... well we need to get down to hell somehow. >/ And punish your sister for doing something so stupid. -heads out the tent-

Marianna: D: But... -tears up- Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am

Venus: I dunno... you guys just seemed so exciting, I wanted to learn everything I could about you and travel around the land here... -sighs a bit- But Dark was right, it's too dangerous. I really should just stay home...

Ruth: Oh... ok. I'll see you soon then... -cuts up some of the deer and takes it inside- This can be prepared for our meals now mother... it should last us a long while if we freeze some of it.

Kade: ... -slowly opens his eyes a bit once he doesn't find her- Saeianna...? -sits up a bit and looks up at her- o.o ... What are you doing...? >C

Ceranthor: -looks her over for a moment and bows his head- Of course, I understand... he is my responsibility to bear. I promise I won't allow any harm to come to your people...

Oromis: X3 Thankyou... -heads back inside-

???: D: I thought you were helping the men sir...

???: -huffs a bit- I cannot understand how he could have bested Tyrandes. >/ He does not deserve to leads our tribe. -growls a little- Can't believe I have to get rid of all my damn slaves because of him.

Tyrandes: Ahh... >.< G-get off me... -tries to push him away- You cannot...

Drayna: -straightens up- >/ ... Can your magic bring back the life you took? Can it maybe feed my family or find a place for us to stay? -huffs a bit- You've helped enough... I should have known better than to trust a death eater... -pulls another shirt on over herself, wincing a little from the bruises- >.<;

Sakaki: -smiles comfortingly- Hey I'm not upset... I'm ok. Smile C'mon, let's go to our lesson.

Seth: I can't understand those kids... how can they be so cold to her? Sad -looks down at Nightshade- ... What can we do for her? She loved her training...

Nidawi: -bites her lip and follows him- It feels like... it has been an eternity master. <3 Since I felt your gentle touch... -sighs a little and blushes- How I crave it again...

Vivian: -sighs a bit and straightens up a bit, looking down at Marianna- I'm sorry sister but he's right, it was a stupid thing to do... you lead Nidawi into danger and we might not get her back.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 am

Nabooru: ... Would you like me to be your guide? :/

Mary: ... That was quite impressive. I've never seen someone hunt something up like this so quickly. :/

Saeianna: o.o... I was just... opening up the window for some air... It's very stuffy in this room... -opens it up a crack and goes back into the bed- That's all...

Zelda: Good... -opens up the cell- Come on now Dark... :/

Dark: -walks out of the cell- >.> Really? ... Wow it's finally happened...

Saeianna: -looks up at him- Everything is all good? X3

Derek: Well I cannot leave these girls as servants... I need to stop slavery completely... and help the homeless ...

???: >/ I want to fight him sister. Come on we can take him down. Surely we can destroy him...

Hanson: ... I cannot bring him back. Of course I can't... but... I can provide a new home... food for your family... I can do that... :/ And I would do so much to make sure you're all safe... and... I can heal the bruises... -slowly moves closer to her-

Maddie: Okay Smile -heads up to the classroom- You know I find it sad... that we as humans get more respect than her... :/

Laetri: I offered her to train in Hyrule... :/ That's where my mum trained and they take anyone.

Isaac: -gently places her onto the bed and lays down with her- Then crave no more... for you will get it... <3 -runs his hands gently down her body-

Marianna: D: But this is so unfair! I was just trying to help her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 am

Venus: For Hyrule? Oh... darlin' you don't have to do that... you're already so stressed with leading your people. Sad I couldn't ask that of you...

Ruth: I suppose she is experienced. ..... You're right... she'll be useful. -sets it down in the kitchen- I'd better go finish my chores...

Kade: >.> ... I don't think I believe you. You looked like you were in quite a rush to get somewhere. -pulls her close and wraps an arm around her waist- ... Where were you going? >/

Ceranthor: Now please understand... I'll be having to watch you for a while. :/ I'll be here to help show you the right way and change your life. We are not there yet... but it is a small step.

Oromis: Yeah. Smile The kid seems pretty eager to work.

(Yay a name!)
Rilnar: Sad That is a lot to do sir... are you sure you will be able to handle it?

???: -nod- Yes... >/ In a fair fight a weak man like him could not defeat us. Let us fight for the right to keep our slaves...

(Forgot Isaac.)

Drayna: -instinctively takes a step back- ... How do I know I can trust you after you've done this? Hanson you... >.< You still can't understand.... -looks up at him and tears run down her face- Sad Why would you do this to us?

Sakaki: I know... it's not fair for her. She's the same as everyone else here. Sad You know... I'm really afraid for her. We had another sister like Alassea... she... she was killed by the people of the colony.

Seth: I have little doubt, but... she won't see any purpose in it now. Sad

Nidawi: -stiffens up and shivers at his touch- Ohh... m-master... -tilts her head back- You are so much more wonderful than I remembered... <3

Vivian: Enough sister. Oiryn's right... you were very foolish and now Nidawi may even be killed. Go back to the tent while I talk with father about your punishment.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am

Nabooru: Hey I have some meetings to go to out near the castle... I wouldn't mind you tagging along... Smile

Mary: Are you sure...? :/ I'll cook you up some breakfast so it is ready for you when you're done... =

Saeianna: The window was stuck... I was just having some trouble... I-I wasn't going anywhere Sad

Dark: Yeah I understand :/ So where will we go first...?

(Don't forget Amaki >.>)

Saeianna: That's good... -smiles faintly- Come lay with me... <3

Derek: I'll have to try... :/ That's what will make me a good leader...

???: >/ -moves over to him- Hey let go of my girl. She is my slave and I want her back...

Isaac: -shoves her onto the bed and holds her down- Awh... |3 Don't worry my dear.... >3 I'll be as gentle as I can. <3 -laughs cruelly-

Hanson: I told you I was only thinking about what he had done... I just... I wanted to make sure you weren't hurt anymore... >.< Iunno what you do to me Drayna... but... I care about you so much... I never felt like this before...

Maddie: Yeah... I remember Sad She was a nice person... -sighs- The elves are so cruel sometimes... you know they preach about being equal and loving everything... yet if you're different... -lightly touches her gills- You get so much hate...

Nightshade: ... -puts down the fang and goes into Alassea's room- Darling...? Can we talk? Sad

Isaac: Mmn... You're skin... it's always been so soft... so light... A perfect image of a woman... <3 -slowly takes off her clothes-

Marianna: >.< This isn't right... -races out of the tent-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Venus: Very Happy -sits up- Really? You wouldn't mind darlin'? ^^ I'd love to come with yah! <3

Ruth: -nods- Please... I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. I'll just be outside cutting up wood... I won't be long... -picks up an axe from nearby and heads back out- D| Man I wish we had more hands around the house...

Kade: >/ -holds her face and makes her look up at him- Don't lie to me...

Ceranthor: Well just... outside, first. Show me around the area, I want to see how you interact with people... :/

Oromis: Of course... -goes over and lays down next to her, stroking her hair gently- Mmn... I love you Saeianna... <3 -kisses her forehead gently-

Arya: -glides over the farm and swoops down where Kit is- D: There you are kid. Look I wanted to warn you, keep a weapon on your person or something, you're gonna need it. -looks back out towards the town- One of the prisoners has escaped and they're not sure where he is... but he might end up coming this way. Keep yourself safe, alright?

Rilnar: ... Yes I suppose so sir. :/

???: o.o; -whimpers a little and buries her face in Derek's chest-

???: >/ You have no right to deny us the slave trade. We women work hard to keep this tribe balanced and you're ruining it.

Tyrandes: Ah! >.< -yelps a little in pain and squirms weakly under him- No! Y-you cannot... you have no right! D<

Drayna: -ears flatten, looking hurt and confused- ... You... you've only known me for a day...

Sakaki: I know the elves here were hurt by humans... I heard someone say here they don't remember the old ways. Sad Things used to be so different, they really did mean it when they promised everyone would be treated equally. The people here don't get that after they were hurt by humans...

Alassea: -holds onto her mouth and cries a little- |c I dun wanna talk...

Nidawi: -gasps a little as he does and just watches him- ... Y-you're so kind to me master... always flattering me... -bites her lip- Y-you really think I am perfect...?

Vivian: ... -sighs a bit and heads out to the healing tent- Xavier? :/ Can we talk?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 am

Nabooru: X3 Well come on now. -holds a hand out- And maybe you can tell me more about your world... 

Celestia: -is already at the back next to a huge pile of wood, casually laying down and looking up at the sky- ...  

Saeianna: >.< -tears up- I'm not Kade... P-Please... 

(Oh this'll be good X3)

Dark: o.o;; ... In the town...? ... I... Don't know >.>;; 

Saeianna: -closes her eyes and sighs happily- I love you too... My mihan... <3 

Kit: o.o... D: He is coming here? Shit... Saeianna found out she was pregnant. They might hurt the baby. -holds up his shovel- >:T I'm staying to protect them.

Derek: >/ you can still have a balanced tribe without making everyone your slave. I'm not going to allow this. 

Isaac: Why? You have no right to do this to men... What is so different about you? >J -pins her down firmly-

Hanson: ... I've known you for a while... I've seen you before around the riddle house... It's only now that I have had the ability to talk to you...  

Maddie: Hm... Maybe we should start up some classes. So that they can relearn the old ways Very Happy 

Nightshade: D: Sweetheart... -sits down and scoops her up gently- Don't cry Sad It'll be okay. We'll figure something out. 

Isaac: Yes... Ive been with so many girls... But you... You just top them all <3 

Xavier: -stitching up someone- What is it Vivian? Im kinda busy... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 am

Venus: ^w^ -holds onto her hand and gets up- Well... what do you want to know?

Ruth: o.o ... Wow you work fast... thankyou. -goes over and picks up a few pieces- ... Are you alright Celestia? :/

Kade: >/ Hmph... I should punish you, maybe that'd get the message through. Enough crying now. This is your last change elf... are you going to behave?

Ceranthor: I think it will be a good exercise. :/ Do you not think you will be able to control your actions?

Oromis: Heh... I can't believe we can say that now. Mihan... my beautiful Mihan... -cuddles her gently and sighs happily- <3

Arya: ... You're a brave kid. You want me to stay with you and help defend them? He has proven to be a tricky foe and has hurt many in his attempts to get to Saeianna.

???: D< Then I challenge you! No tricks, in a fair fight!

Tyrandes: >.<; Nn... -growls a little and glares at him- Men are different. >C They deserve this treatment. I cannot believe you are trying to disrespect me so by treating me like one! D<

Drayna: ... Hanson... I don't know what you expect to hear from me... t-that I'll just forgive you for all of this? I can't trust you near my kids after what you have done... they will be heartbroken as it is to learn of what's happened, less of all having to be near the one that did it... Hanson I don't think... -ears flatten and looks away, looking conflicted-

Sakaki: You think she would do that? o.o That'd be really cool... but... I dunno... D: You think people would listen?

Alassea: -cuddles up to her and buries her face in her chest, still weeping- |c No... no there's nothing left to be figured out...

Nidawi: -sighs happily- You've always been so kind to me master... <3 -plays with the edge of his shirt- I would do... anything for you...

Vivian: o.o ... Uhh... I can see that. :/ It's just Marianna. She took Nidawi out to the forest and the girl's been snatched up again.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 am

Nabooru: Well... what is there to know? <.< Clearly the affection needs to be talked about...

Celestia: ... Yeah... I'm okay. I'm just looking up at the skies... I've never really looked at them properly... being underground and all...

Saeianna: ... -nods slowly- I will... don't worry ... |c

Dark: Oh no it's not that it's just--

???: o.o!! D: Quick to your houses! It's the shadow creature! -everyone runs back to their homes, the town looking abandoned now-

Dark: ... Just that... D|

Saeianna: -plays with his beard gently- I'm so glad we met... So many have hurt me in the past... but all you've ever done was shown me love...

Kit: Two is better than one. Especially if his main target will be her :/ I'd love to have you by my side.

Derek: >/ And what do you consider fair?

Isaac: Funny... that's how I think of women... |3 -leans down and kisses her neck- Face it. You're not fooling anyone.... <3

Hanson: ... You're right... you're right they wouldn't dare like that... I should... just go back to the riddle house... -looks away- That's how it should be...

Maddie: The elves would appreciate to learn more about their pasts... Even still if a few try it out more will come... we can only try now can we? Smile

Nightshade: Yes there is... We need to find a way to get you a fang... and figure out this fighting business...

Isaac: -whispers in her ear- Then show me what you can do... <3

Xavier: D: What? ... Jeez. D| It's so hard to keep an eye on Marianna now... she is getting into all sorts of trouble... now that poor girl is back with the vampires...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:41 am

Venus: Affection? o.o I don't understand why you guys don't like it. D: Everyone loves each other where I come from... if you were feeling down there would always be someone there to give you a cuddle and cheer you up. ^^

Ruth: Oh... -sits down with her- Yes I suppose I'd do the same thing... :/ -looks her over- Celestia I think it would be best for you if you stayed with us, but.... nobody's forcing you. If you don't like it here you can go back to your old life...

Kade: Good. >/ Now... -picks up her iron collar from the bedside- Just to make sure you don't try anything again... sit up girl.

Ceranthor: o.o ... Oh I see. :/ Do not worry... it takes a long time to earn a new reputation, but if you work hard at it, it will definitely be worth the effort... do not lose hope.

Oromis: How could I do anything else...? you're so lovely Saeianna... I couldn't imagine ever hurting you... <3

Arya: -nods seriously and nuzzles him gently- Then I will fight with you. -sits down and watches the trees carefully- .. So have you been making friends around the temple?

???: No powers... >/ We fight only using our weapons, the way a duel is supposed to work! D< I know you could never have bested our leader in a fair fight, and I will avenge her!

Tyrandes: Ahh... >//< S-stop... get off me now!

Drayna: That would be the best thing to do... |c -tries not to tear up again and looks away- Please just leave...

Sakaki: Very Happy -nods- Yeah you're right. C'mon we can go find her right now. >w< -holds onto her hand and heads outside-

Alassea: I don't want to fight anymore... they keep hurting me. I'm done being hurt... |c

Nidawi: Ohh.... y-yes master... <3 -gently takes his shirt off and leans up, kissing his neck gently- I love you master.... -rubs his chest- I love you...

Vivian: Yeah I know, Oiryn's pretty mad too. :/ Look he wants me to discipline Marianna for this and honestly... I think he's right. What do you think I should do?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:28 am

Nabooru: >.>... And so crawling into people's beds and kissing them isn't pushing the boundaries?

Celestia: ... Old life... I've got nothing really... Besides, though you're small you're more of a loving family than I really have ever had... :/

Saeianna: D: No! No I do not want the iron! I will do anything else just not that! -cries again-

Dark: Yeah I'll try not to... :/ I trust you. I know this'll work out... -rubs the back of his head- Though I don't know how my boss will feel...

Saeianna: ... -sighs and closes her eyes, cuddling up close to him- Never let me go... <3

Kit: -strokes her snout- Yeah... but I got slightly weirded out at the fact that one of the girls has gone off and partnered a deer o.o;;

Derek: <.< ... And what is the range of these weapons? Hm?

Isaac: Shh... I'll take it slow... |J Just for you my dear... <3

Hanson: ... -looks her over- ... If... somehow... in a crazy change of mind... Call me... because I'll be there... -hesitantly moves over and kisses her cheek gently- ... Goodbye Drayna... -walks away from her-

Maddie: X3 I heard she lives over in that treehouse. She knows everything about the past :O And she made me some toys :3

Nightshade: Well we have to find somewhere that won't hurt you... you cannot give up Alassea you're a good little fighter Sad

Isaac: Ohh... I love you too Nidawi... <3 Mmn... -watches her hands- This feels so good... <3

Xavier: I'm not sure... I've never had to discipline my children like this before... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 am

Venus: o.o No, that's what a bed is for. Why, don't you people like that?

Ruth: Well you know... we are more than happy to have you here. My mother and I think you can really change... -looks up at her- ... I know she says I should not let you feed from me, but you have no other source of food... so I will not speak to her of that. But Celestia... I'm sorry, I'm still adamant about having separate beds. I hope you're not hurt by that. :/

Kade: >.> -holds her by her waist and pulls her closer- Hush now. You need to learn... now what other way would you suggest I teach you, hm?

Ceranthor: -ear flicks- What do you mean?

Oromis: Never... -holds her close and shuts his eyes, sighing happily- <3

Arya: Hm? Oh no that's pretty common here. Well, not common, but more so than anywhere else. The elves consider it the highest honour if a creature from the forest asks that of them.

???: -growls- Hookblades. >C Or our bare hands.... your choice, small one.

Tyrandes: N-no... no... -squirms and starts to tear up a little-

Drayna: -winces a little in pain from the bruises as he does- .... G-goodbye Hanson... |c -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes, looking torn- .... M-maybe... -opens her mouth to say something else, but stops herself-

Sakaki: X3 Yeah she made me cookies once. -takes her up to the treehouse and knocks on the door- Very Happy Miss Ciou ciou!

Alassea: -shakes her head- Not good enough... |c I give up... -sniffles and starts to cry again, hugging her tight-

Seth: -steps into the room and looks over at them- ... Mihan... Sad We should go and talk to those children about this.

Nidawi: Thankyou for this master... thankyou... -leans up and gently kisses along his chest, trailing her hands down lower- I love you master... all of you... please, I... -starts to undo his hands, whispering as she kisses him- I-I need it... <3

Vivian: No... no I didn't think you did. I'm not sure what I should do... Normally I'd just say to stay away from Nidawi but that doesn't change much now. -sighs a bit and runs a hand through her hair-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 am

Nabooru: Well we don't have sex randomly just like that over here .___.

Celestia: .... -looks away- Course not... -sighs a bit- I'll be fine with a separate bed... I don't want your mother upset...

Saeianna: I-I don't know... can you not think of another way...? Sad I just don't want the iron...

Dark: Well I have a different ruler... :/ Hell has this king called Malladus.

Kit: ... That's... slightly creepy. I don't think I could fall in love with an animal... :/

Derek: <.<... Bare hands. Fine... we'll do this... And if you lose you free your servants... including this little girl...

Isaac: ... -gently wipes her eyes- What is this...? Are these tears...?

Hanson: -stops for a moment- ... -looks over at her- ... Maybe what...?

Maddie: Very Happy Miss Ciou Ciou are you home? We would like to talk to you!

Nightshade: Shh... -cuddles her close and looks up- No. This time they have gone too far. I'm going to the parents...

Isaac: Mmn... -moves on top of her- I'll give it to you... <3 -kisses her gently-

Xavier: Well Nidawi was all she had... I don't know what else to take away from her... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 am

Venus: o.o -shrugs- Why not? It's fun. ... Well I can see that the desert sand wouldn't be very comfortable. |3 But it's so nice on the soft grass... <3

Ruth: -nods seriously- Thankyou... I appreciate it. Another thing... while you are here. :/ My mother would appreciate it if I taught you to pray... and make sure you can appreciate proper values. I hope that is not much of an issue, but it will make coexisting so much easier...

Kade: >.> ... -strokes her hair gently- Alright... |3 I'll spare the iron this time. Just because i don't want to have to damage your lovely skin.

Ceranthor: ... But... you are free on the surface, are you not? Or can you at least swear your loyalty to another ruler?

Arya: -shurgs- Nobody's forcing you to. -antennae perk and sits up a bit- ... What...

Amaki: -suddenly rushes up out of the ground, knocking her into the air and rising up in front of kit- >.> ...

Arya: >.< !! -yelps a little in surprise and hits the ground hard- Ugh... -growls a bit and staggers to her feet-

Amaki: -grins a little- Standing in my way is a very dangerous thing to do... >3 Count yourself lucky I spared you, Hylian. Stand down or you will end up like her.

???: |3 Fine. And when I win... I will take over role as leader and have you as my servant. >3 -plays with some of his hair- I cannot wait to tie you down small one...

Tyrandes: -glares at him- ... No... >C I would never cry...

Drayna: ... Could... you maybe.... |c The children will be busy packing... could you help me heal my bruises...?

Ciou ciou: ... -goes over and opens the door, smiling sweetly- Hello there my little ones... -kneels down to their level and ruffles their hair- Now what can I do for you today? Smile

Sakaki: >w< -laughs a little as she ruffles his hair-

Seth: ... -nods- Alright. I'll take you to their parents then. :/ Are you bringing Alassea with you?

Nidawi: -shuts her eyes and sighs happily- Mmn... <3 Thankyou... -gently kisses him back-

Vivian: D| -sighs a little- Grace would have known what to do...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 am

Nabooru: ... Yeah this is stuff i really don't need to know. I wouldn't dare ask why you decided to do it on the grass... 

Celestia: ... -frowns- Look i think praying is stupid... I don't wanna be part of that I'm sorry.

Saeianna: Oh thank you... -cuddles up close to him- Thank you so much sir... 

Dark: Nah :/ He has control over me. In fact he is the one who encourages me to go ahead with most of the terrible things I do... If I swore loyalty to someone else... I'd never leave hell...

Kit: o.o!! D< How dare you hurt Arya! You will not harm Saeianna or Oromis! -swings the shovel at him- GET OUT! >.< 

Saeianna: -ears perk and sits up- What's going on...? D: 

Derek: >/ -hisses and bites down on her hand- Do not... Touch me ...

Isaac: Oh but you are... -smirks- You look so beautiful when you cry... >3 keep doing it. <3 

Hanson: ... Of course. -gets his wand and starts to mumble some things, making the bruises go away- ... You look so much better healed up...  

Maddie: We need to talk about something important Surprised We wanna start classes for the elves. To teach them the old ways.  

Nightshade: Of course... I want them to see what their child has done. 

Isaac: -cuddles her afterwards- Mmn... |3 That was lovely... <3

Xavier: ... Yeah... -looks away- She would have... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am

Venus: o.o ... I told you. :O The grass is really soft. ^w^ It feels sooo nice on your bare skin. <3

Ruth: :/ But Celestia it will help you... I think... this whole thing was a sign that I'm supposed to help you turn your life around. The lord wants this for you...

Kade: >.> -wraps an arm around her- Good girl... -lifts her dress up at the back- Now try not to squirm too much. -strikes her across the backside-

Ceranthor: I see now... why it must have been so difficult to do this on your own. :/ You really are in a bad place...

Amaki: >.> -goes shadow so the shovel goes through him- ... Hm... you're not a very bright one, now are you? Let's see... >3 -rushes forward and jumps into his body- There's one little annoyance out of the way.

Arya: -growls a little and gets to her feet- D< Leave him alone!

Amaki: Oh look. |3 Now I can make you hurt her. Watch. >3 -raises his arm and bring the shovel down hard on Arya's snout-

Arya: DX !! -yelps in sudden pain and blood pours from her busted nose- AAH! -screeches and backs away, tearing up a little- G-god... >.<

Oromis: o.o -ears perk- ... I don't know but that really didn't sound good. D:

???: >.< Nn! -yelps a little and draws her hand away- D< Oh that is it! Let's fight pale one, right now!

Tyrandes: >C -frowns stubbornly and shakes her head- I'm not going to give you the satisfaction...

Drayna: >.<; Ahh... -cries a little in pain as they heal- T-thankyou... -huffs a bit and takes in a deep breath- Did... did you get all of them? They were everywhere... -turns her back to him and pulls her shirt off to look herself over-

Sakaki: Very Happy Yeah like how you were telling me before!

Ciou ciou: ... The old ways, hm? X3 Oh... you children are very sweet to think of something like that. -straightens up- Come in and sit down for a moment, I just finished baking... Smile

Alassea: -ears droop and doesn't say anything- ... |c

Seth: -sighs and nods- You're right, let's go... :/

Nidawi: -sighs and huffs a little- Ohh... -holds onto him and buries her face in her shoulder- It was so good... <3

Vivian: Sad ... I'm sorry Xavier. I'll leave you alone and go figure something out. Maybe I'll just... give her a short switching or something...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 am

Nabooru: o///o;; -shakes her head- Your kind are so strange... 

Celestia: I dont pray. >/ Sorry but if you want to respect at least one wish of mine, i dont do religion. The lord doesn't exist to me. And if he really cared he wouldve made crosses safe for me.

Saeianna: o///o!! Ah! >///< S-Sir! What are you doing?! : 

Dark: :/ Yep... See this is why I didn't want to drag you into all of this... 

Kit: O.O Arya! D: I'm sorry! I can't control my body! >.< -tries to push him out- Get out you bastard! 

Saeianna: -looks outside- o.o... D: Something is wrong with Kit! And Arya looks hurt! 

Derek: >/ Bring it bitch. Take the first hit! D< -gently puts down the child- Stay with the boys...

Isaac: Awh... I'll just have to make you cry... >3 -rips off her clothes- 

Hanson: ... They are all gone... Don't you worry... You look... Better... -sighs- I spose I better go... 

Maddie: Very Happy Really? -sniffs the air- Mmn... |3 -hugs her legs and heads inside-  

Alassëa: -gets up still holding her- It's okay baby... Laetri can stay with us for tonight if you like :/ 

Isaac: -lays next to her and strokes her hair- I'm glad you enjoyed it my dear... <3

Xavier: ... Just be careful okay...? She loves you... Dont ruin your friendship that you have... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Venus: X3 -giggles a bit- Is there anything else you wanna know? :3

Ruth: o.o; ... B-but... things can change for you... Sad We might be able to help cure your vampirism...

Kade: >.> You wanted something else. Anything other than the iron. And you have to learn somehow, now don't you...? -continues to swat her-

Ceranthor: ... -sighs a little in defeat- I am sorry... I fear I may have rushed into this huge responsibility without full well knowing what I was doing... I should have listened to you. I have no power over a demon king... |c

Amaki: -grins and laughs a bit- This is what happens when you stand in my way... >J

Arya: -trembles and holds onto her bleeding snout- Aargh... >.<;; Vile creature! D< I will end you!

Amaki: And hurt your friend in the process? >3 -laughs more and hits her hard upside the head before exiting Kit's body and sinking back into the ground-

Arya: DX !! -screeches in pain and falls to the ground- Ahh... o-oh god my head... >.<

Oromis: o.o !! -looks out the window- What is wrong with him?! D< Stay here Saeianna... I'll go deal with Kit. -quickly gets up and heads outside-

???: Sad -whimpers a little and hugs Rilnar's leg- ...

???: >J -grins and eyes glow red- Glad to... -races over and kicks him hard towards the railing of the balcony-

Tyrandes: >.< !! Ah! -trembles a little- Stop... stop doing this to me... -struggles to try and pull free and starts to tear up again-

Drayna: T-thankyou... -looks up at him- ... I... I really don't want you to go... Sad

Sakaki: X3 You're the best! -hugs her tight-

Ciou ciou: -laughs a little and kisses the top of Maddie's head- Let me just go and get those for you dearies... -heads into the kitchen and brings out a plate of fruit filled pastries- Smile Here we are... -sets it down in front of maddie, her many rock bracelets dangling in front of her face-

Alassea: ... -wipes her eyes- T-thanks... |c

Nidawi: I always do master... <3 It's such a wonderful feeling...

Vivian: I know... I know I'll try. D| I wish she could realise that I'm only doing this for Oiryn...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:36 am

Nabooru: Ill think of some questions later ^^;; 

Celestia: -sits up and hisses- D< What? You think i can just change? ... That is insulting. I dont want to change. 

Saeianna: >///< Ah! Y-Yes sir... -squirms and whimpers each time she is hit- 

Dark: ... Hey come on :/ -wraps an arm around his shoulder- It'll be okay. We can sort something out right? 

Saeianna: D: No! W-Wait Oromis! ... There was a shadow... -panics a little and looks around-

Kit: Ugh.. D| -falls to his knees and drops the shovel- N-No... Get back vampire... 

Derek: O.O!! ugh! -skids to the railing and holds on- Fuck... >.< 

Isaac: -finishes up afterwards- |3 Mmn... -leans down and kisses her cheek- You were a nice little gift... <3 

Hanson: ... I don't really want to leave... -sighs- I really do want to help you... 

Maddie: o.o... Ciou Ciou? Are these things from the old days? -gently holds onto one- They are so pretty...

Nightshade: -sets her down- Here... You go and stay close to him. Your dad and i will be talking to the adults. 

Isaac: It's better to be here isn't it...? Away from that silly old tribe...

Xavier: / I'm sure she'll realise it soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:25 am

Venus: :3 Mkay. -hugs her arm- ^w^ Thanks for taking such good care of me... <3

Ruth: o.o; Don't be insulted. D: I'm trying to help you Celestia. This vampirism isn't a good thing... Sad You must have been such a nice girl before you were turned into this.

Kade: -stops after a moment and cuddles her close- Ssh now... there there. It's over... -kisses the top of her head and caresses her gently- <3

Ceranthor: -looks up at him- ... Yes... of course. I will do everything in my power to help you... -pauses for a moment- ... Do you have a name...?

Oromis: o.o !! S-shit... D: Amaki... -backs away a bit and holds onto her protectively- Sad

Arya: -whimpers a bit and looks up at him- ... K-kit... |c Mmn... -falls over and passes out-

???: -grins and moves over to him- Pathetic ... >3 -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and holds him out over the ground- You couldn't last longer than a few seconds... I hope you make a good servant. >J

Tyrandes: -tears run down her face and trembles- O-oh Elune... >.< That was so awful... -shivers more and tries to draw away as he kisses her-

Drayna: ... I... -ears flatten and looks at the ground- Maybe I... really could use some help... Sad

Ciou ciou: o.o ... Hm? -looks her over-

Sakaki: :O Yeah I've seen you wearing them before. What are they?

Ciou ciou: Oh, well... -sits down and takes one off to hand to them- This is what we called Ekar, little ones. In Ellesmera everyone wore them...

Alassëa: -nods and holds onto his hand- Laetri will protect me... I know it...

Nidawi: It is so wonderful here master... but... Everyone in the tribe must really miss me.

Vivian: -sighs and heads outside, pulling a short thin stick off a bush as she goes by- Marianna...? -steps into the tent and looks around-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 am

Nabooru: ... -wraps an arm around her and hugs her close- Its okay... I don't mind... <3

Celestia: >/ I like it okay! Its just who i am and if you cannot accept that then i do not want to live here. -gets up-

Saeianna: >///< -cuddles up close to him- Ow... |c Im sorry sir... I wont get up while you sleep again... 

Dark: A name? Jeez... I am what i am. A dark Link. But everyone just calls me Dark :/ 

Saeianna: >.< Oh god... I knew Kit wouldn't do that to Arya... Sad what will we do? 

Kit: D: Arya! -quickly moves over and helps her up a bit- >.< Someone help me! Drayna! Anybody! 

Derek: Ugh... Actually... -holds onto her arms tight- This is exactly where I wanted you... >/ -spreads his wings- 

Isaac: Awh what? Not so strong now... |3 See its not fun getting it from someone your own size... I guess thats why you attack little boys... 

Hanson: ... -takes her hand- Just give me the chance... I can do it... 

Maddie: Wow... -looks it over- What are they for? :O 

Laetri: I always will... -kisses her hand gently- <3 

Isaac: But they aren't important... They'll be going back to their own lives. 

Marianna: -looks up- ... -looks at the stick- Why do you have that? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 am

Venus: o//o -blushes and cuddles up to her- Heh... ^//^ You know you're really sweet when you're like this Nabooru... <3

Ruth: o.o !! -gets to her feet- Please don't leave! Sad I'm sorry, I thought it was the right thing to do... I-I really don't want you to leave... Sad You're the only friend I have and... the only one who understands me...

Kade: Good girl... ssh now, you're ok... |3 Good girl... -lays back down and keeps her cuddled close to him-

Ceranthor: Dark... alright. I suppose that's better than no name. Smile -smiles faintly-

Oromis: W-we can't be alone out here! Sad We need to get out into the colony as soon as--

Amaki: >3 -jumps up into his body and looks down at Saeianna- Or just... stay here... -strokes her cheek gently- Just the two of us... Mihan... <3

Arya: Mmn... |c -lays her head on his lap-

Drayna: o.o -teleports there- D: What happened to her?!

???: o.o ... -hisses- D< W-what... what are you doing?!

Tyrandes: It's not my fault my men are weak... >C You're disgusting... -shakily wipes her eyes and turns away from him-

Drayna: ... -looks him over and sighs a little in resignation- Alright... I-I really do need somebody... |c -slowly wraps her arms around him and buries her face in his shoulder-

Ciou ciou: Well... they are to remember our lost loved ones, my dear. :/ The one you are holding remembers one of my lost children... -ears droop a little-

Seth: -sighs a bit and heads outside- Just over this way Mihan... :/ What are you going to say to them?

Nidawi: :/ ... But I am sure they will miss me master. I will definitely miss them... besides I want to show my daddy what a good job you did changing me...

Vivian: ... Come here... -goes over and sits down with her- Listen Marianna... what happened before was something very careless, and Oiryn does want something done about it. And I can't think of anything else I can do. I'm sorry Marianna... it will only be short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next