Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MORE non canon couples~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 am

Nabooru: ... Heh... -goes a bit red- Well im glad you bring out this side of me... -looks around as they come up to Hyrule- ... Wonder if the good men are out this time... 

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: ... -looks her over and sighs a bit- ... Ill stay... You're right. We're the only ones who understand each other... 

Saeianna: ... |c Sir... I was ... Just wondering if later I can have something to eat... I'm so hungry... 

Dark: X3 There we go. You look better when you smile like that. 

Saeianna: -looks up at him- N-No... You were right before... We have to get out quickly... He might hurt us or everyone else... Sad 

Kit: That guy Amaki came! D: I tried to get him but he jumped into my body >.< -tears up- He made me hurt her with the shovel... I-I'm so sorry...

Derek: <.<... Ever wanted to fly? |J -holds onto her and shoots up in the air-

Isaac: Awh I'm not that bad dear... |3 -strokes her hair- You'll come to love me... <3 

Hanson: ... -strokes her hair and holds her close- We need to get somewhere ... I can't take you to the riddle house... We need somewhere safe...

Maddie: ...  Sad You must've lost a lot of people close to you...   I'm sorry miss Ciou Ciou...

Nightshade: Im going to tell them to teach their kids some damn manners >/ 

Isaac: No... Darling you cannot go back... Your father won't understand...   

Marianna: o.o... -backs away quickly- No. >.< i dont deserve a punishment! It wasnt my fault!  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Venus: ^//^ -giggles a bit- Happy to darlin'... <3 -looks up at her and ears droop, looking a little disappointed- ... Oh. Maybe... -rubs the back of her head- I don't know...

Ruth: ... -sighs a little in relief- Sad Thankyou... it really means a lot to me. I feel so much better having you around Celestia. I can't describe it...

Kade: >.> You're hungry are you? ... Me too. C'mon, let's get up and start getting ready for the fights. I'll fix you something to eat.

Ceranthor: -goes a little red- Y-you think so...? -rubs the back of his head-

Oromis: o.o;; <No... no no! >.< Stop!>

Amaki: -grins, baring his fangs- Relax my darling... >3 I'll protect you... and keep you safe... -holds her close and sighs a little- We should spend more time alone together... |3

Drayna: Oh the poor thing... Sad She looks so hurt... -takes out her pokeball and returns her- She won't be in pain while she's in here, I'll get her healed. Now... you say Amaki was here? D:

???: o.o !! Aahh! >.< -shuts her eyes and holds onto him tight- S-stop! Stop you're gonna drop me! Are you insane?!

Tyrandes: -growls- I will destroy you for the dishonour you've brought upon me, foul demon. -spits in his eyes-

Drayna: ... Maybe you're right... maybe it would be worth doing back to Aeris. |c Even if not Ellesmera we can stay in the forest... hide there... -looks over her shoulder- Sad But we need to leave quickly. The people here do not like me as it is... and when they hear of this...

Sakaki: Sad That's awful...

Ciou ciou: .... -fakes a smile- Ah but that was a long time ago my dears... there is no use dwelling on the past. I have a wonderful life here escaped my human captors, and I should be grateful for that.... -slips her bracelet back on-

Sakaki: ... But wait... everyone in the colony must have lost someone. Sad I've never seen anyone wearing these.

Seth: Alright... alright just try and do it in a calm and respectful manner Mihan. Sad You'll only cause conflict if you go over there just to yell at them.

Nidawi: D: Not see my father? But... Sad Sir he took me in when nobody else wanted me... I can't run off from him without even saying anything. I have to see him...

Vivian: -frowns a little- Sad Marianna please don't make this any more difficult than it already is. I promise I will go gentle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 01, 2013 4:58 am

Nabooru: Hm... Maybe after the meeting we can look around a bit. 

Celestia: ... Its a good feeling yeah...? :/ 

Saeianna: Thank you... Uhh... I dont mean to be picky but i am a vegan... 

Dark: Course X3 Now I gotta ask you... Why exactly are you here in Hyrule? 

Saeianna: o.o... -looks him over and quickly pulls away- ... Y-You're in him... D: get out of my mihan!

Kit: Yeah D: He came up... He is looking for Saeianna again... Sad I bet he has found out about her baby...  

Derek: >3 Maybe I am... Unless you admit defeat we will stay up here! 

Isaac: ... -wiped his eyes and his eyes glow red- >C ... You're going to pay... -strikes her hard across the face- 

Hanson: Come. -holds her hand- We'll go help the kids pack and teleport out of here quickly. If they see us just get out with the kids. Stay behind me. 

Maddie: Maybe they don't know... Or they do they just don't have anyone to make them :O

Nightshade: I know but im hurt. They would be upset with me if they were in my situation. 

Isaac: He'll only try to seperate us.. You don't want that do you? 

Marianna: Nah uh >.< -quickly races out- Leave me alone! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 01, 2013 5:13 am

Venus: -looks at the ground and mumbles a little- Sure, sounds good... I've never really had a chance with.... Hylian men...

Ruth: -nods slowly- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to insult you. I only wanted to help...

Kade: <.< You'll eat what I give you. -goes over to a fridge and sets some non vegan food down for her- Go ahead and eat while I get ready for the fights.

Ceranthor: Oh well uhm.... I suppose I wandered out here by accident. I've been a traveller on my own for many years... haven't really had a home for a long time. :/

Amaki: What are you talking about? >.> -moves closer- I am your Mihan... Ssh... don't be scared now Saeianna. |3 I'm going to protect you... and take care of you... <3

Drayna: -looks up at the farmhouse- You're probably right... which way did the shadow go, did you see?

???: -growls- D< I won't ever admit defeat! -hisses and swipes at him again-

Tyrandes: >.< !! -cries out in pain and holds the side of her face- Ahh! F-fine... >C You cannot break me...

Drayna: -quickly nods- R-right... right... -sighs a little- There's no time for me to pack my things, we have to leave now. -quickly picks up her pokeballs and heads down the hall- Little ones. Sad Come now, we have to leave the building...

Kali: >C -steps out of her room with a bag and glares at Hanson- .... You...

Ciou ciou: A bit of both... nobody really knows what they are. They would not understand the customs associated with the loss of a loved one...

Sakaki: :O See this is why you need to teach everyone! They deserve to know.

Ciou ciou: Oh but little ones it is a big task... and our people are changing. They are not so interested in the old ways.

Seth: Yes I know... just be careful. -wraps an arm around her and kisses the top of her head- <3

Nidawi: Well... no master, I don't. But...

Vivian: o.o; ... Marianna... D: -sighs a little and sits down- Fine... |c Make me the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 am

Nabooru: -looks her over- ... Hey whats wrong? :/ -brushes some hair out of her eyes-

Celestia: :/ I know... And I appreciate it... -looks her over- ... Will the bible hate me for giving you a hug?

Saeianna: -looks it over- ... No. I cannot eat this. -pushes it away- I know ill be punished but this is something i cannot stomach. 

Dark: :/ Well have you thought about just stopping one day just to settle down in a home? 

Saeianna: Oh Elune! >.< Help! Someone help me! Oromis has been taken over by Amaki! -heads to the door- 

Kit: I-I dont know.. When it left me i felt so dizzy. But he might've gone straight to the farmhouse. 

Derek: >w> -floats up higher- Last chance... >3 it's a long way down... -

Isaac: >/ Then I'll just need some help... -sits up- Girls! Dinner time!

Hanson: ... -flicks his wand and a bag conjures- Hey. A little magic helps. Here are your things. -looks at Kali- ... Hello little one. Is your brother coming?

Maddie: But people are being so cruel. Sad In the old ways we were taught to be kind to everyone... Not everyone is doing that... 

Nightshade: ... -sighs- I will... -goes over and goes up to one of the houses, knocking on the door- 

Isaac: So promise me you will not go and see him. Okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 am

Venus: o.o ... -stares up at her for a moment and blushes a little- Oh... nothin' honey. :/ Let's just go and see if we can find someone nice for yah... -fakes a smile-

Ruth: -smiles and tries not to laugh- No... Smile A hug would be nice... -sighs a bit and wraps her arms around her- Thanks for staying Celestia...

Kade: <.< -shrugs- Then starve. You're not better than me so I am certainly not going out of my way to meet your demands. Eat it or don't, I really don't give a fuck. Just don't whine to me that you're hungry.

Ceranthor: :/ The only home I have, I cannot return to... -sighs- And I feel like I would be intruding if I tried to find a home elsewhere.

Amaki: >C -hisses and quickly grabs her wrist, pulling her closer- Quiet now. -throws her to the lounge- We don't want to attract anybody's attention... >3 I'd like to be alone with you now Mihan...

Drayna: o.o !! Quick! Inside! >/ -races over and jumps in the window- Get away from her, shadow creature! D<

???: >.< !! N-no! I will not back down! D< I will fight you even if it means my death!

Tyrandes: o.o ... What are you doing? >C

???: -teleports upstairs and bows to him- |3 Yes my master... -looks up at him- What may we do for you master? <3

Drayna: Oh, thankyou...

Kali: >C Yes... He's coming.. -growls a little and just continues to glare at him-

Baldor: -comes out with them- D: Where are we going mummah?

Ciou ciou: -smiles faintly- You two would have loved to live in Ellesmera. It was a beautiful place... but the people here are different now. Changed... they were so hurt by the Jirins and Drows... and by our human captors. Things are changing, and we have no real right to tell them they are wrong in their change. It is the way of nature...

???: o.o -goes over and opens the door- ... Yes? Hello Nightshade... may I help you?

Nidawi: D: But master, I-I...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu May 02, 2013 6:34 am

Nabooru: :/ Mkay... If you're sure... -cuddles her close- I just don't want you upset thats all... 

Celestia: ... -wraps her arms around her and buries her face in Ruth's shoulder- Thanks for ... Taking care of me... 

Saeianna: -shoves the plate away- I need something else. Besides if I starve and die you would've wasted a lot of money. -frowns a bit- 

Dark: Why? :/ if the people are welcoming then stay. A lot of people move here. 

Saeianna: o.o!! >.< Ah! Please leave me alone! Get out of Oromis' body!

Kit: -follows her in- D< You'll pay for what you did to Arya!

Derek: >/ Look. I dont want to kill you. Can't you just settle and accept this?

Isaac: >.>... We have a bit of a trouble maker you see... |3 

Hanson: ... -sighs and looks at Baldor- We have to go somewhere safe little one... 

Maddie: But people are getting hurt D: It's not fair! Alassea gets bullied by everyone.   

Nightshade: >/ Id like to talk to you about your child. He hurt my child and made her fang fall out.

Isaac: no buts >/ Now I don't want to hear of this again. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu May 02, 2013 7:26 am

Venus: -blushes and smiles a little- I won't be upset... it will be nice to have a uhm... girls day out together, yes? That is what you do with friends?

Ruth: -cuddles her close and shuts her eyes- I knew you were special Celestia... it's so nice to finally have someone who can understand...

Kade: >.> I'll be force feeding you long before I'm going to let you die and waste my money. -pulls his eccentric hipster clothes on- Now come, if you're going to be stubborn and not eat we'll go start up the fights.

Ceranthor: I didn't know... -looks around- This place does seem very nice, it wouldn't be a bad idea... -glances at him and looks him over- ... Maybe that's how we can start off... get a home... -tries to smile- Smile I certainly don't want to have to navigate this new place on my own... I'd love if you stayed with me.

Drayna: >/ -swiftly knocks him to the floor-

Amaki: >.< !! -yelps a little in surprise- How dare you-- D<

Drayna: -quickly mutters something in the ancient language and her palm glows, forcing Amaki from Oromis' body- D< Leave!

Oromis: D| -shudders a little as the shadow passes through the floor and just lays there breathing heavily-

???: -growls and struggles- D< NO! I will never bow to a male leader! -hisses and bashes her forehead against his-

Tyrandes: >C You expect those pathetic wenches to be able to do anything to me?

Baldor: o.o; ... -stares up at him for a moment, looking a little frightened-

Drayna: -nods- He's right dears... -nudges them downstairs- Quickly now we need to leave and find a safe place... and step lightly.

Baldor: D: Wait.... -looks over his shoulder- What about daddy?

Drayna: -ears droop- Sad I'll explain everything when we get outside my darling...

Sakaki: Sad I don't wanna see my sister hurt anymore.... please miss Ciou ciou?

Ciou ciou: ... -sighs and thinks for a moment- You are right... it is not fair for the innocent to be harmed like this. It is not what Elune intended. -slowly bows her head- I will try...

???: o.o ... Oh... please come in. -steps aside for them to come in-

Seth: :/ -holds onto Alassea's hand and leads her inside- Come now little one...

Nidawi: -swallows nervously and nods- |c Y-yes master Isaac.... -plays with the ends of her hair- I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 am

Nabooru: ... I wouldn't know. :/ I mean i do so much work i never have time out... 

Celestia: ... You know... You have the best cuddles... 

Saeianna: -looks him over- ... You wear such silly clothing... -gets up- All I want I'd just fruit or vegetables sir... 

Dark: Well... Okay. Yeah that'd be good. Maybe I can build us a house... -smiles a bit- 

Saeianna: D: Mihan... -quickly kneels down and holds Oromis close- Oh my darling >.< im so sorry he did this to you... Are you okay?  

Derek: Argh! Fuck! >.< -accidentally lets go of her- o.o!! No! D: 

Isaac: |3 I taught my girls to be the best...

Hanson: It'll be okay... -sighs and looks guilty- So how do we get to your planet...?

Maddie: Thank you Ciou Ciou Smile -hugs her gently- You're the best <3  

Nightshade: -enters- Thank you >/ 

Laetri: ... >/ I better not see that kid here...

Isaac: Good girl... -cuddles her close- I love you... <3 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu May 02, 2013 11:27 am

Venus: ^^ Then we'll make sure you have the best time ever! You gotta start having more fun. Smile No wonder you're all tense and grumpy all the time.

Ruth: -blushes a little and looks at the ground- Yeah...? I haven't really been this close with anyone, since... -stops and thinks for a moment- .... For quite a while...

Kade: <.< I told you, you're not that special. I'm not going out of my way to make sure you're pampered, so you'll eat what you're given.

Ceranthor: You could? Smile That sounds really good... I could try and help you. You could show me how... ^^' -laughs a little- How hard could it be to build a house?

Oromis: >.< Mmn... -weakly wraps his arms around her- Y-yeah... I think so...

Drayna: -staggers back a bit and holds her forehead- Ah... W-we have to be careful. That spell only keeps him away for so long, and... and it took a lot of energy. D| You two need to be somewhere safe...

???: o.o !! -cries out in shock and falls- Ahh! DX N-no! No help! -screams and hits the ground hard, very quickly going quiet and limp- ... |c -blood seeps from a crack in her skull-

???: o.o;; -gasps and backs away from her body, shaking a little- Oh god... >.< N-no more leader Derek... -quickly gets to her knees and bows- We won't question you...

Tyrandes: -gets to her feet and backs away- No more so than me... >C -staggers a little and trembles, still in pain-

Drayna: I'll get us there. -looks around quickly and heads outside- There's something I have to do first. -walks out into the forest and kneels down to the ground, picking up a small stone- Sad Little ones, come here now...

Ciou ciou: -smiles faintly and strokes her hair- You are very sweet little children... you would have fit in well in Ellesmera. Smile -cuddles her close- ... You remind me of my own, you know...

Sakaki: o.o -hugs her gently- We do...?

Alassea: |c -just stays quiet and hugs his arm-

???: o.o You said your little one was hurt...?

Nidawi: -hesitantly wraps her arms around him- I love you too master... -rests her head against his shoulders and shuts her eyes-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 03, 2013 7:37 am

Nabooru: >.>... im not always tense... I can be fun >:T 

Celestia: ... I never had this... It... It really feels so good...<3 

Saeianna: No. It's a sin to eat this. I want something else. -gets up and goes to the fridge, bending down and looking in- There must be something. 

Dark: X3 Well it's a bit easy for me... I guess I got a bit of a knack for carpentry. We can get some supplies and find a nice place to build it. 

Saeianna: -strokes his hair gently- |c Oh you poor thing... -kisses his forehead gently- 

Kit: -helps steady her- Well where can we take them that is safe? Sad 

Derek: o.o!! ... Sh-Shit... D: -lands on the ground and looks her over- I-I didn't mean to...

???: >.>... -moves over to her- Oh darling... We understand what you go through... 

Hanson: ... -looks her over, looking confused- What exactly are you doing?

Maddie: ... Did your children end up going to the big tree miss Ciou Ciou? -looks up at her-

Nightshade: >/ her fang got knocked out. I've had it with the children picking on her and harming her like this. Now she won't be able to have a proper Mihan. 

Isaac: -strokes her hair gently- Now what does my little girl desire...? Are you hungry...? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 03, 2013 7:49 am

Venus: ... -snorts and giggles a bit- X3 Hehe.... Oh I'm sorry. No I believe you darlin', of course you can be fun.

Ruth: -sighs happily and nods- It does... -looks up at her- ... We should uhm... probably get back inside, it's pretty cold out... and we should get to work on your bed.

Kade: >/ Get up. -grabs her arm and pulls her to her feet- You had your chance to eat, c'mon now. -heads outside- We have to start the fights.

Ceranthor: Alright... -looks around- Well there's so much open area out in those fields... why not build it out there?

Oromis: -sighs and cuddles up to her- |c I'm so sorry...

Drayna: They need to be taken to a temple... the shadow creatures can't be there. I'll get them to safety Kit. -hands him Arya's pokeball- Please take her to a healer, she will be very hurt.

???: o.o;; -whimpers a little and immediately backs away from him- ...

Rilnar: S-sir... D: -holds the young slavegirl close- ... I-I... I didn't think you would actually...

Tyrandes: D< -hisses- You do not! Do not try and fool me... wench.

Baldor: o.o Yeah what are we doing...?

Drayna: Well little ones... -gently places a stone in his hand- Back home in Ellesmera there was something special we did when... when we lost somebody we care for very much.

Kali: -tears up and glares at Hanson- >C .... I knew it...

Drayna: -cuddles them close- Hush now... Sad We have to leave because your father isn't with us anymore... and so before we go back home to Ellesmera, I want to show you how to make your Ekar... a remembrance stone.

Ciou ciou: .... -pauses for a moment and slowly nods- Yes.... my Mihan and little ones rest in the world tree now...

Sakaki: -looks over at Maddie- ... We should make one of those for Nathe... Sad

???: D: Oh Elune that's awful... are you sure? My little one would never... I mean we've always taught him never to harm others...

Nidawi: -looks up at him and nods- Yes master... may I have something to eat...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 03, 2013 9:54 am

Nabooru: >.>... oh you dont believe me. -folds her arms- Think i cant hey? 

Celestia: .. Yeah of course... -smiles a bit and heads inside- 

Saeianna: o.o!! ... -sighs- I still don't want to go... Can't I just stay at the house? 

Dark: Eh... Not the greatest place. A lot of peahats reside in the fields.... -looks around a bit and sees the forest- ... You seen a treehouse? 

Saeianna: Don't be Sad 

Kit: ... Of course. Sad Take care... -quickly heads out of the house and to the healers- 

Derek: I didnt mean to D: she hit me and I dropped her accidentally... -runs a hand through his hair- I... I can't stay... 

???: ... -pins her up against the wall- >.> Then... We'll do this the hard way >3 

Hanson: ... -looks away- I'll just... Give you all a moment... -moves away a bit, feeling guilty-

Maddie. Yeah D: Your family would appreciate that...  

Nightshade: >/ I am sure. I didnt want to do anything before but now I am. I want something done.

Isaac: Of course my dear... I'll get you anything you would like to eat. <3 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 03, 2013 10:05 am

Venus: X3 I didn't say that... you just seem very focused on your work...

Ruth: -picks up some of the chopped up wood and heads inside- Here... Celestia took care of the firewood. -places some in the fireplace and lights it up-

Kade: <.< No. I still don't trust that I can leave you alone. C'mon now.

Ceranthor: X3 -laughs a little- Yes... it's funny you should ask. Where I come from there are treehouses everywhere.

Arya: -looks up at him weakly from inside the ball- ... <I'm sorry I couldn't defend you...>

Drayna: -helps Oromis to his feet- Hurry now. Sad You won't be safe much longer.

Rilnar: o.o;; -ears flatten- S-sir no... no you can't leave! D: Please... Sad W-we have no hope without you...

Tyrandes: >.< !! Ugh! -tries to push her off- Get off me! D<

Drayna: -glances up at him- ... Thankyou.

Baldor: -tears up a little- B-but... Sad

Drayna: I know darling... -cuddles him close and kisses the top of her head- I'm so sorry... -helps them with their stones and places the bracelets around their wrists- Here... they go on your right wrist. Now we will never forget... -slowly rises and places her stone around her neck- :/ Let's get going...

Sakaki: Can you show me how? D: Please?

Ciou ciou: ... -bows her head and smiles faintly- Yes... I think this is a very sweet thing of you to do. And when we are done you can show your family as well... -rises and steps outside- Come with me... come...

???: Sad Of course... just a moment. Little one, would you come out here please?

Nidawi: I'm not picky master...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat May 04, 2013 7:05 am

Nabooru: Well... With all that usually happens in Hyrule it does get hectic... :/ So many times our land has been in danger... 

Mary: ... Well thank you dear... My if you can get the bed done quickly you two will have heaps of spare time... 

Saeianna: ... Fine. |c -follows him and looks around a bit- ... The people will be focused on the fights right...? I don't want to talk to them...

Dark: X3 Well maybe i can build one like that. So it feels like you've got a bit of home with you. 

Kit: D: No... Don't be sorry. I should be for letting that guy do that to you... In my body... Sad I feel terrible... 

Saeianna: -helps support him- What it Amaki attacks the others? Sad 

Derek: But i dont want to keep killing people! >.< i dont want that! 

???: Shh... -strokes her cheek gently- Uou need to just relax... |3 -nips at her neck- You miss being the dominate one don't you...? 

Hanson: ... Right yeah... Let's go... -looks down a bit and moves back to her- 

Maddie: -takes her hand gently- ... You think my daddy got one...?

???:  o.o... -comes out- What's the matter? -looks at Alassea- ... >/ did you go and tell on me?

Isaac: Alright... Just stay in the house and I'll go and get something. -kisses her forehead- <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat May 04, 2013 7:20 am

Venus: o.o Really? :O I think professor Dark told us about that a few times. o.o; Are we in danger now? -hugs her arm and looks around a bit-

Ruth: D| Yes but that could take all day... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- I am glad you are here Celestia, it's so difficult to get things done sometimes without-- ... an... extra pair of hands... :/

Kade: >.> Depends. We'll see if I'll let you take their bets. -heads into the cell block and lets a few of the males out into the rings- Oh go out into the other cell block and get me the female that's been isolated. We'll need her tonight too.

Ceranthor: -smiles faintly- Really? That's very kind of you... Smile I would so love to have a treehouse...

Arya: -shakes her head- <I'm here to defend.... I couldn't do that...> -sighs and lays her head down- <That was humiliating being beaten so easily...>

Drayna: We'll have to warn everyone and try and get him contained again. -looks her over- ... For right now you are his main target. Sad I want to make sure you and your little one are safe...

Rilnar: -looks around- Sad ... I... I don't think anybody would dare challenge you now. Please don't leave...

Tyrandes: >.<; -squirms- Nngh.... -bites her lip and tears up a little- Y-yes...

Drayna: -moves over to him and gently takes his hand- ... Do not be guilty... -teleports them to Aeris-

Baldor: |c -sniffles a bit and wipes his eyes, looking around a bit- Sad Where are we gonna stay mummah...?

Ciou ciou: :/ King Ceranthor? .... Yes... I would imagine he would have quite a few. When Ellesmera fell we lost many of the ones we loved...

Alassea: >.< -whimpers a little and buries her face in Laetri's chest-

???: >/ Do not be so quick to blame her. -folds her arms and looks him over- Is there something you didn't tell me little one? Alassea's parents tell me you assaulted her, broke her fang.

Nidawi: -looks up at him- ... Will you be gone long master? I'll get so lonely without you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat May 04, 2013 11:53 am

Nabooru: X3 We're safe. Don't you worry. And if there was danger I'd protect you.

Celestia: :/ Hey its cool. We'll get this done... -thinks for a moment- Do you stay in this forest doing chores all day everyday?  

Saeianna: o.o... What? She isn't going to be used for fighting is she...?

Dark: Great. Smile We'll find a nice tree and get started up. 

???: >.>... -rises from the ground- Well |3 isn't this cute?

Kit: Don't feel upset... Sad he is powerful and you tried your best... -heads into the healers- Don't worry... I'll look after you... 

Saeianna: Sad Thank you Drayna... |c -heads outside with them- I really thought this would be over... 

Derek: ... -looks at the body for a moment- I didn't mean to kill her... |c I didn't want her dead... 

???: Well dear you can be dominating with me... But you need to follow the master's rules... Or you get punishments... >3 

Hanson: ... Well kiddo we'll build ourselves a new home... :/ I'll be here to make sure you're all taken care of. 

Maddie: Yeah... You know daddy might be able to help us with these lessons :O  

???: >/  I didn't do that.

Laetri: -strokes her hair- Liar! D< I saw you!

Isaac: -get dressed- Oh no dear |3 Don't worry. I won't be gone long... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat May 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Venus: 83 Oh I know you would darlin'. <3 -cuddles up to her- >w< You're the best. I know you wouldn't ever let anything happen to little old me. Very Happy

Ruth: -straightens up and looks over at her mother- Well... not always. Sometimes we go out into the town when we need supplies, but it's a long walk from here.

Kade: <.< No. Go on now, hurry up.

Ceranthor: X3 Sounds good. You'll have to show me how... o.o -ears perk and looks them over- ... Oh... another shadow creature? Is this one of your friends, Dark?

Arya: -sighs and nods- <You're a good friend...>

Healer: o.o -looks him over- ... What's the matter? You don't look hurt or sick...

Oromis: |c We can't be truly safe now... if he can't be contained in prison he will always be after Saeianna. Sad

Drayna: ... We'll figure something out.... -takes them into the colony and to the temple- Rest in here... you'll be safe as long as you don't leave.

Rilnar: -sighs and shuts his eyes- It's done now.... |c It can't be undone...

Tyrandes: o.o ... -looks her over, seeming a little confused- You would...? I've never done that with a woman before, and... >/ -struggles a little- What kind of rules would that be? Hm?

Drayna: Hanson's going to help us sweethearts... -sighs a bit and looks around- I know it is different from what you're used to, but we will just have to stay in the forest for the time being. Sad -pulls a thick blanket from her bag and sets it gently on the ground- It is dark still... you should get some sleep my dears.... <3 -gently kisses the top of their heads-

Kali: -rubs her eyes and slowly lays down- This isn't fair...

Baldor: |c -sighs a bit and curls up on the blanket with her- Good night mummah...

Ciou ciou: That he would... -smiles faintly- He had lived in Ellesmera only a short time, but.... if anyone appreciates and understands the old ways, it is Ceranthor...

Alassea: |c -sniffles a bit and starts to tear up again-

???: Really? -ears flatten- Then what are you telling me little one? Who did this if it was not you?

Nidawi: -sits up a bit and pulls the covers over herself- Alright... -fixes her hair a little- What may I do while I wait for you master...? :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon May 06, 2013 8:43 am

Nabooru: X3 Heh... Thanks i guess... 

Dark: -teleports next to
Venus- <.< Slacking on your homework hey? 

Celestia: :/ Really? So you just stay in the woods for most of your lives... That is a bit... Weird... 

Saeianna: ... -heads outside and looks around a bit- ... It's dark... maybe now this is my chance... -quickly sneaks off toward the exits, staying hidden in the dark- 

Dark: ... D| Just someone I know in hell...

???: >.>... What's this? |3 Does Dark have a boyfriend?

Dark: He isn't my boyfriend >/ 

Kit: :/ Arya is. -let's her out- Amaki did this to her... 

Saeianna: Thank you Drayna... Sad -holds Oromis close- Come on... You need to rest up... 

Derek: ... -sighs- All servants are to stay with their old masters until we find them proper homes. Those masters will not control them or anything. They are to be treated as equals... Understand? 

???: You just have to listen to the master... And be good little girls like we are... <3 

Hanson: .. -gets another blanket and puts it over them- Night kids... |c -sighs a bit- Your kids are so sweet...   

Maddie: this'll be great Very Happy Everyone will start to be nice to each other after learning the old ways...

???: Iunno who did it >/ It wasn't my fault okay?

Isaac: >.>... Well I'm not sure... But I want you to stay in this house... Not go out anywhere ... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon May 06, 2013 9:21 am

Kihja: >.> Tst tst...

Venus: D: Hey! I'm doing my homework... >:T I just need a little more research first!

Ruth: Well... we are safe out here. Not only from demons but from the other evils of the world. We do not face many temptations out here...

Kade: -goes out and moves some other wolves into the fighting rings- >.> ... -looks around a bit- Saeianna?

Ceranthor: o.o ... -ears flatten and blushes a little- Is... this all you came here for? >/ To harass us?

Arya: |c -whines and holds onto her bleeding snout-

???: o.o; Oh my. D: Come here... we'll get that healed and bandaged... -helps sit her down and starts healing the injuries- Sad You say it was Amaki?

Oromis: -nods and holds onto her for support- Thankyou... |c -heads into the temple- I'm sorry I could not protect you Mihan.

???: ... -sighs and bows her head- Yes leader Derek...

Rilnar: -sets the little slavegirl down- Go on little one... Sad -looks up at Derek- T-thankyou...

Tyrandes: D< -hisses- Never! It is not worth bowing to him. >C

Drayna: -straightens up and watches them doze off- They are... -sighs deeply- I love them so...

Ciou ciou: Oh little one it may take a while... do not be so excited yet. People can become set in their ways.

???: Then what did you do? Because they would have no reason to come here and accuse you if you took no part in this.

Nidawi: .... -looks down and bites her lip- Yes master... I'll stay... -quickly nods-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Dark: Reseaching my friends panties isnt classified as doing your homework >.> 

Nabooru: Since when were we friends? -.-

Celestia: But surely you would have the own will power to control yourself from these... "temptations" :/  

Saeianna: o.o!! ... -slowly moves out from one of the exits and quickly races off away from the house- >.< Oh Elune... 

???: Oh no but I kinda want to now |3 Awh. Your man is blushing~

Dark: leave him alone >/ he is probably embarrassed of being accused of this. 

Kit: -nods- He jumped into my body... I-I had no control... -gently holds Arya's paw- I feel terrible that this has happened... And now Saeianna could be in danger...  

Saeianna: -helps him lay down- You had no control Sad he is such a powerful creature now... -strokes his hair- 

Derek: ... -sighs and goes back into his treehouse- I'll have to find homes for you guys too... Thisll be difficult...

???: D< -hisses and strikes her hard across the face- You do NOT disrespect our master... >C we give you a chance but you don't take it. That is it... Girls hold her down... I'll make her scream...

Hanson: ... I never thought I'd feel so bad about killing someone... I mean with what I work with... I kill someone everyday... 

Maddie: But how can people stay being cruel... :/  

???: She always does this D< always accuses us when she is weak and hurt!

Nightshade: >/ That's it. I'm going to Ceranthor. 

Isaac: -kisses the top of her head- Good girl... I'll see you soon... <3 -teleports away-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon May 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Venus: Hey it's not like that! >:U I figured out why you sent me here and it's because these women have no love in their hearts at all. And I'm gonna fix it! I'm gonna teach them the importance of love and friendship!

Ruth: I suppose I wouldn't know... I've been out here for as long as I can remember, and... it has worked so far.

Kade: ... Fucking little bitch. D< -grabs one of the wolves on a leash and races outside- Saeianna! Where did you go...? >/ -looks around carefully in the dark-

Ceranthor: ... >/ Of course. I'm not just going to stand by and allow you to accuse us of... such things...

Healer: -bandages her head and snout after healing her- That is a worry... If he cannot be contained in prison then how are we to keep people safe? Sad

Oromis: -sighs deeply- ... How did he get like this...? The old Amaki would have never hurt someone this way...

Rilnar: Sad ... -follows him- But can't we stay with you sir? We don't know how to live on our own...

Tyrandes: >.< !! Ah! -yelps in pain- N-no! D< Don't you dare!

???: >3 Yes sister... -grabs her off the wall and pins her firmly to the floor with the other vampires- ... Mmn... <w< What a pretty little toy you are... <3 -rubs a hand up her leg-

Tyrandes: o.o !! N-no! >.< No! Let me go... -growls and squirms, starting to tear up again-

Drayna: Well that's because this time you saw the effects of murder... you saw how it hurts so many more than just the victim. Sad -sighs and hugs his arm- ... I... forgive you... but I think you should give this a lot of thought Hanson...

Sakaki: Maybe they just don't realise how much they're hurting people... :/

Seth: We won't stand for this kind of abuse any more. >/

???: :/ No of course... I understand. I'm sorry this has been so difficult for you. I assure you I will teach my child the importance of doing no harm... and apparently telling the truth.

Nidawi: .... -just sits there for a while and plays with her hair- .... <Uhm.... Marianna...?>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 am

Dark: <.<... okay Venus i gotta be honest. This was just a joke... The Gerudo are meant to be tough and heartless.

Nabooru: >.>... she did sneak into my bed though.  

Celestia: :/ One little trip wouldn't hurt hey? 

Saeianna: >.< -quickly climbs up into the trees and stays quiet- ... -tears up- 

???: >w>... See? It's so true. I'll be back one day with the other mates... |3 They'd love to see you two together~ -cruelly laughs and sinks down-

Dark: >/ Asshole... 

Kit: Iunno... Maybe we need to seek help from people who know of the powers... 

Saeianna: Ever since he became a vampire he has changed... Then again if he didn't become one he would've died... Sad

Derek: Well you're free now... Don't you ever want to know what it's like? I mean ... Staying with me wouldn't be good for you... 

???: -takes off her clothes and conjures a strapon- >J tst tst... You do need breaking in... -puts it on and moves on top of Tyrandes-

Hanson: ... -runs a hand through his hair and looks her over- ... This is all i really know Drayna... I grew up to be a killer...  

Maddie: Not even after seeing someone die? 

???: >/ -frowns- Stupid fucking drows...

Laetri: D< -pulls away from Alassea and shoves them- Shut up and take that back you bastard!

Marianna: o.o... <Nidawi?> D: <oh god where are you?! Everyone is looking for where you are!>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 07, 2013 9:13 am

Venus: >:T Nuh uh! I know there's goodness in them deep down! I'll prove it to you!

Kihja: >.> ... So she really snuck into your bed huh?

Ruth: Well... -looks over at her house- I suppose not... we could tell my mother we are going out for supplies...

???: >C -snarls and sniffs around a bit-

Kade: >.> Saeianna... come on now. -looks around carefully- I know you do not want to make me angry. If you come back now I might let you off with a warning... but we will find you eventually... -strokes the wolf's fur gently- He has already grown to smell out the rest of your blood...

Ceranthor: -glances at him and looks him over- That was really one of your friends? .... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- I really only meant to make your life better but I have done nothing but make bad things happen so far... Sad

Arya: -looks up at him- Anyone who knows about these sorts of powers are going to be on his side. >/ It's not in a demon's nature to help someone.

Oromis: Sad ... I cannot help but think... it may have been better if he were in Elune's arms now... |c -sighs- He is probably condemned now to walk as a wisp...

Rilnar: Sad We don't know anything else sir... we wouldn't know how to care for ourselves.

Tyrandes: o.o;; No... not those things... >.<;; No! -cries and struggles- G-get off me!

???: |3 -straightens up and sits with Isaac, cuddling up to him- Mmn... they will put on such a lovely show for us, master... <3

Drayna: ... Where I come from... we are taught that people can change themselves... that there is always the possibility of a second chance. Sad -gently takes his hand- If you want something enough Hanson... you can change your life around and make it happen. You... you wouldn't really go back there, would you? After this...? |c You were right, I need help...

Ciou ciou: Evidently not... come now little ones... -strokes their hair gently- What would you rather do first? :/ Consult Ceranthor about this? Or tell the others of these classes you want...?

Seth: o.o !! Laetri! -tries to pull him away- D< Don't! You are not helping anyone!

Nidawi: ... <I can't say...> -pulls her clothes on- <I'm sorry I scared you though Marianna... I miss you. And I miss Daddy... I wish I could see you again...>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Nabooru: While i was sleeping <.< and she did kiss me. 

Celestia: -smiles a bit- Great Very Happy we can make a fun day out of it... 

Saeianna: >.< -slowly tries to move up higher, but makes a rustling noise- o.o... -stays perfectly still-  

Dark: Hey calm down :/ All the guys from hell are assholes. You can't help it. Just relax man...

Kit: ... What about Tani's father? :/ Didn't he live in hell and learned to control them...? 

Saeianna: |c if only we could help him out...  If only...

Derek: Well... I'll teach you you. Don't worry...  -sighs- I think I need to lay down for a moment...

???: >3 Oh no... You need to learn... We couldve just done it the easy way but you didn't want to... 

Isaac: -cuddles and kisses the top of her head- |3 This'll be lovely... <3

Hanson: The only problem I can see is that if I leave he might come out after you and the kids... Probably kill you... And I can't let that happen... 

Maddie: Maybe talking to daddy might be our best option :/ So he can talk to everyone...  

Laetri: D< How can you be like this to her?! 

???: >/ Oh shut up you nerd.

Marianna: <Why don't you come back? We want you back... Wait... Why do you sound so different...?>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next