Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MORE non canon couples~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Kihja: >.> .... Is that all? Wow you are a lucky one.

----------------------------------------------

Ruth: -rubs her arm and smiles faintly- It... it does sound like fun. We'll just have to ask my mother about it...

???: o.o -ears perk and looks around- >C Rrrr.... -growls viciously and circles the tree, scratching at it- D< -barks viciously at her-

Kade: >.> -looks up- ... Come on down now Saeianna... you've got nowhere to run.

Ceranthor: -sighs a little and nods- Alright... I'm sorry. :/ Why did he come up just to do that...?

Arya: -looks him over carefully- ... I'll go talk with him about it.

Oromis: I know... |c It's horrible that he's being imprisoned now. It's not his fault...

Rilnar: Of course sir... Sad -takes him back inside- Do you want us to lay with you?

Tyrandes: -tears run down her face and trembles- I-I will never bow to your master... >C I will never bring myself to your pitiful level.

???: -rests her head against his chest- It will sir... |3 It is so good to see the stubborn little bitch cry. >3

Drayna: Sad ... So... you're just going to leave us out here...?

Sakaki: Yeah people usually listen to him... :/

Ciou ciou: -nods- Alright... come with me. -heads over to her treehouse- Smile You know it was very kind of hi to take you in. He must love you very much...

???: >/ Little one. Enough of this... I believe them. If you can't be more kind to others then I don't want you training in the army.

Nidawi: ... <I... I can't. I'm sorry... it would be bad.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Nabooru: ... Lucky one? What are you talking about?

Celestia: There we go Very Happy -hugs her gently- >w< Its so great to have a friend to hang out with. 

Saeianna: >.< -shakes her head quickly- N-No! I wanna go home! -quickly jumps to another tree- 

Ceranthor: -sighs a little and nods- Alright... I'm sorry. :/ Why did he come up just to do that...?

Kit: -nods- Good. Im going to go to the temple and check on Saeianna and Oromis. -takes her paw- Please be careful... Sad 

Derek: Yeah... That might be nice. Better than cuddling my pillow... 

???: >3 Then we will be going in dry... -laughs cruelly- 

Isaac: |3 I've always wanted to teach these drows some manners... -strokes her hair- Thisll put her in her place for good >3 

Hanson: Course not. I'm never going to do that... It maybe have to be a work thing... You know I go out and come back home after some time... Just so he can be pleased... I just don't want anything more to happen to you... Sad

Maddie: Yeah... He does. He helped me away from those stupid humans... I am very lucky... He is the best daddy in the world.  

???: D< What?! You cannot do that! We have to be tough in the army! I can't be kind!

Marianna: Sad <Look maybe I can come and see you for just a few seconds... That wouldn't be a crime right?> 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Kihja: <.< She sneaks into beds all the time, you're lucky you weren't molested.

Ruth: X3 Heh... yes it is nice... -heads back inside and looks over at Mary- ... Mother? Can I ask something of you?

???: D< -keeps barking and races over to the other tree, jumping at it and trying to knock into it-

(Screwed up Dark.)

Arya: -glances at his hand for a moment- Yeah... I will. You just be careful too kid. Look it might be worth talking to my master, she's fought with shadows and vampires before. -stands up-

Rilnar: -cuddles up to him- Thankyou sir... we'll keep you company... <3

Tyrandes: -cries out in desperate pain a while later, tears steaming down her face- Enough! DX N-no more! I-I will submit! >.< -sobs and trembles a little- I-I will submit...

Drayna: Maybe... that could work... |c -sighs and runs a hand through her hair-

Sakaki: Smile Yeah he's really nice... especially how he made that special home for you and your mum...

???: >/ It is about discipline, which you seem to be lacking in. No matter how much strength we have to show in some things we will never turn a cold heart on our own brothers and sisters... It is not Elune's way.

Nidawi: <Uhm... I don't know...> Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 am

Nabooru: .___. Uhh...

Dark: Sometimes the bath house too <.< Don't forget that dear. 

Mary: -looks up from her bible- What is it my child? 

Saeianna: >.< !! -slips and hangs onto a branch, dangling- Ah!

Dark: Demons are assholes X3 don't worry about it. I mean it's not true hey?

Kit: Yeah :/ Drayna knows a lot. I'll speak with her. -races outside-

Derek: -heads inside and takes his shirt off- I never knew how tough ruling would be... -sighs and gets into bed- Even still I'm with a group of hot guys and I have had the urge to have sex yet .___. 

???: -grins and stands up- Good girl... |3 She is all ready for you master... <3 

Isaac: <w< Excellent. -stands- Now if you can be a good girl you might be able to do this sort of thing with the other girls...

Hanson: ... Here... -pulls her into his lap- Youll be cold as anything like that... -opens his robes and pulls her into them so they are wrapped around the both of them- Feel better...? 

Maddie: Yeah... -rubs her gills a little- For the both of us... -smiles faintly-

???: >/ then why does everyone else do it? Huh?!

Marianna: Sad ... <Please... Oh please...> 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 08, 2013 9:20 am

Venus: Very Happy -gasps a bit- Do you guys have bath houses here? That would just be the best! X3

Ruth: I was thinking it might be a good idea to go into the town for supplies... may I take Celestia with me to show her the way?

???: D< -barks viciously and tries to jump to get at her-

Kade: >.> You know I could let go of his leash... and he would be able to reach you.

Ceranthor: -ears flatten and looks away- Of course not... let's just get to building that house...

Arya: -steps outside and takes off-

Drayna: -speaking with one of the guards outside- ... He hasn't been seen since. I think it of utmost importance that he be found soon... he will be a danger to anyone in the colony if he sees them to stand in his way of Saeianna.

Rilnar: -sits on the edge of the bed with the other drows- Well is there anything else we may do to help you relax sir...? :/

Tyrandes: -cries and lays on her side, turning her back to him- I-I don't want it anymore... >.< It's horrible...

Drayna: -cuddles up close to him and rests her head against his chest- ... Yes, thankyou... -shuts her eyes- This really is nice... -sighs a little and wraps her arms around him-

Ciou ciou: -steps over to the pool of water- o.o ... I have always been curious as to how you access your home little one...

???: They are lost in their ways... >/ You cannot blame others for your actions, young one. They are yours and yours alone...

Nidawi: ... <I don't know how you would... he took me underground...>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu May 09, 2013 7:06 am

Nabooru: ... Uhh... Just... Excuse me for a sec Venus. Ill be back... -walks away from them- 

Mary: ... -looks Celestia over- She needs some proper clothes to go out in. 

Saeianna: >.< Oh Elune... -tries to lift herself up- Please don't! 

Dark: ... -folds his arms- Alright ill be honest. I knew you were lying from the start. :/ if you plan in this thing to work you need to build some sort of trust... 

Kit: -comes over to her- Drayna, Arya has gone off to see Dark for his assistance... :/ but I want to find a way to help out...

Derek: Well... I haven't had a meal in a while... 

Isaac: <.<... oh tst tst... -goes over and helps her up- Calm down my dear... 

Hanson: ... Yeah... -kisses the top of her head- This is nice... I just hope my body isn't scary... Not a lot of people have seen it...  

Maddie: Oh you swim Very Happy You just need something to help your breathing...  

???: >C Well I bet the others won't stand for this! -races out of the house-

Marianna: <I-I can find a way... Maybe i can find someone in the town...> 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu May 09, 2013 7:47 am

Venus: o.o ... Huh? D: Where are you going darlin'? I thought we were gonna go out and have some fun on the town together!

Ruth: Oh yes of course... I'd forgotten. Celestia here... we'll get you changed into a set of my clothes for now but I can buy some materials when we go out and I'll make you your own when we get back.

Kade: >.> Then what is it you need to do, Saeianna?

Ceranthor: o.o ... I do trust you Dark. :/ Of course I do...

Drayna: o.o Oh Kit... yes of course. :/ As it is we need all the help we can get... it's very troubling. Nobody can seem to locate Amaki anymore, it will be difficult to keep people safe if we don't find him soon.

Arya: -lands at their treehouse in Hyrule and noses the door open- Dark? Kihja?

Rilnar: Oh of course... I'll make you something to eat right away sir.

Tyrandes: >.< -tears run down her face and leans against him for support- I-it hurts... it hurts master...

Drayna: -looks him over for a moment and gently rubs his chest- I won't judge you for your physical appearance...

Sakaki: Do we have anything for miss Ciou ciou to help her? o.o

???: D: ... -watches him leave and straightens up- Little one... |c -sighs and ears droop- I don't know how he got like this. Sad

Seth: I've never seen a child so set in their ways...

Nidawi: <No don't it... it's not safe down here for you.> -slowly gets to her feet and looks around carefully- <Look... I... I'll come up to see you, but only for a moment.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 10, 2013 6:43 am

Nabooru: Ill... Be back soon...

Dark: >.>... alright Venus i know what kind of person you are and i don't want you doing this stuff to Nabooru. 

Celestia: o.o... But whats wrong with my clothes? -scratches her tummy- I like my clothes :3 

Saeianna: >.< I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry for running off! 

Dark: Well it really doesn't seem like it. I mean I'm being pretty nice you know... 

Kit: Hmm... Well he must be hiding out. :/ Shouldn't we think like a vampire? Where would they go and what would they do? 

Dark: -posing in the middle of the living room- You sure your drawing lessons with Derek are going okay? 

Derek: Oh no... -sits up- Vampires need to drink blood... 

Isaac: Shhh... -strokes her hair- The pain will go away... Why don't we just lay down and rest together? 

Hanson: ... -looks her over- I know you won't... -sighs a little- That feels nice... 

Maddie: Hmm >:T -thinks for a moment and conjures an air bubble around her head for her- There Very Happy Daddy uses it sometimes. ^^

Nightshade: ... Sadly though some would agree... Sad Oh mihan what if something happens?

Marianna: Sad <Okay... Call me when you can come up...> 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 10, 2013 7:15 am

Venus: D: She didn't have any problem with me or what I was doing before you showed up! Why did you talk so bad about me? Sad Now she looks like she's been scared off...

Ruth: ... Uh... ^^' It's just a little more... revealing, than we'd like... Besides it's cold out here. :/ You should wear something that covers you up a little more. Come on... -leads her back to the bedroom and pulls a set of clothes out for her- These should be able to fit you alright.

Kade: >.> ... -lets go of the wolf's leash-

???: D< -snarls viciously and leaps at her, knocking her away from the tree and on the ground-

Ceranthor: You are being nice, it's just-- ... -sighs and looks away, ears drooped- That's the problem...

Drayna: -runs a hand through her hair- ... He would have been weak after that spell, he would have escaped the colony at least for a short while to recuperate his energy. Either that or he stayed and attacked one of the people here to gain energy... -looks around- If it were the latter we'd have heard about it by now. He must be somewhere in the forest looking for prey.

Kihja> >Razz -concentrating very hard on trying to draw him- Yeah I think so...

Arya: -steps inside and looks them over- o.o ... Uhm... should I... ask...?

Rilnar: o.o ... Oh of course... -slowly sits back down- Well we are... more than happy to help you with that sir...

Tyrandes: -ears droop and sighs in defeat- Yes master... |c

Drayna: -looks up at him- ... Yeah? -keeps going- ... I... I really do appreciate that you tried to help me...

Ciou ciou: o.o; ... Heh... X3 You have been listening well to your teachers I see.

Seth: I don't know if anything will happen... :/ I mean what is the worst he can do?

Nidawi: <I... I suppose I can come now...> -sighs- <Just meet me in the forest...> -teleports to the surface-

Vivian: -looks over at her- ... Marianna? :/ Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 am

Dark: >.> Because Venus, your world is different to other places. Some like that affection but most of the time we don't jump into other people's bed. You need to respect that.  And I don't want Nabooru to make a bad choice.

Celestia: o.o... Bleh. Sorry but your clothes are so plain... D: Besides i think i might overheat with how they cover you up...  

Saeianna: DX No!! -screams and falls to the ground- G-Get off me!

Dark: ... -sighs- Look i know what you're feeling but... You really shouldn't feel that way. And i mean it for your safety... 

Kit: Well we need to go out there prepared. That spell works but you lose so much energy. I think we need some other protection :/   

Dark: Oh hey <.< Partner bonding activities. Kihja wants to draw like Derek.

Derek: Oh good... You elves taste good... <3 -leans in and kisses his neck gently- Mmn... 

Isaac: Good... Come now... -helps her onto the bed gently and lays down with her- <3

Hanson: ... I just didn't think someone like him deserved someone like you... And all that beating... And abuse... 

Maddie: Very Happy Oh i do! Hows your magic with this Sakaki? 

Nightshade: ... Talk to the ones who killed Nathe... 

Marianna: ... Nothing. -gets up- I need to go out for a second... -quickly heads out of the tent- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Venus: Sad But we already got past it... she's opening up to me Dark and she's starting to show that she has some love in her heart still. Please don't ruin that...

Ruth: -looks her over- ... You'll get used to it. Please Celestia, we are giving you a safe place to stay... we would really appreciate it if you picked up a few things like this. :/ -holds the clothes out for her-

???: D< -snarls and bites down several times into her neck and chest, ripping away flesh-

Kade: >.> Tst tst... what a mess. You shouldn't have run from me... should you?

Ceranthor: ... I know. That's why I was not going to say anything. Listen we just need to put this past us... I do not wish to speak of it and obviously you do not wish to hear it.

Drayna: You're right... I would speak to my daughter, she knows much of vampires... but we do not have time. For now the law enforcement will protect the colony's barriers while we figure out something better to help Amaki...

Kihja: Very Happy I'm really starting to get better! -holds up his very childish looking drawing-

Arya: ... Ok, sure. Listen Dark, you probably don't want to hear this but we need your help. I was with Kit at the colony and we were attacked by a vampire, he's out of control.

Rilnar: o.o; ... Mmn... -relaxes a little and leans into his arms- Ohh master Derek... <3 -blushes and tilts his head back- This is not so bad...

Tyrandes: |c -hugs a pillow and buries her face in it, still weeping- ... I... I've never been treated that way before... l-like a man... >.<

Drayna: ... I had to stay... for my children. -sighs and looks down- It was not as bad as it used to be... -plays with some of her hair- Listen Hanson, you should know... I don't want my children to have the quality of life I used to have when I was on the run. Sad They don't deserve to sleep on the cold ground, not knowing where their next meal may come from... I want to return to Ellesmera and give them a nicer place to stay. But that... that is risky. If something happens... I don't want you killing anyone again. |c

Sakaki: ^^' -rubs the back of his head- Well... it's easier for you, you're a magic creature. D: I'm just human... I haven't found my powers yet...

Alassea: -freezes for a moment and whimpers in fright- ... T-they... they wouldn't try to...? Sad

Seth: Ssh darling... no of course not. Sad Nobody's going to hurt you like that...

Vivian: o.o ... Stay in the tribe, please. :/ Where it's safe...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat May 11, 2013 7:44 am

Dark: >.> Well you better not ruin it for yourself. 

Celestia: ... -looks it over and slowly takes it- ... -sighs- You're giving me a place yes... But it seems like you want to change me too much... 

Saeianna: DX -screams and cries in pain- H-Help me! S-Somebody help me! -tries to push the werewolf off as she starts to bleed- 

Dark: ... Look it's not that I don't want to hear it... You should be open with these sort of things.  

Kit: You think we can even help him? :/  

Dark: Oh help the one who kidnapped my daughter? Yeah no thanks Arya. I'm not doing that -.- : ...

Derek: Don't... I'm not your master... -closes his eyes and bites down into his neck- <3

Isaac: -strokes her hair gently- See that's the thing dear... Women are treated like this... But I am kinder to my girls... When they do the right thing... <3  

Hanson: ... I wont... I promise you... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- We'll have better lives from now on... Your children will have a bed and always be well fed...

Maddie: >.>... -conjures a bubble for him- You owe me |3 

Nightshade: We'll make sure you're okay... I promise you... 

Marianna: ... Mnn... -quickly sneaks off into the forest- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 am

Venus: Sad I'm not... it was going fine until you scared her like this. Please don't ruin it for me...

Ruth: This is the only thing that has changed so far Celestia... we haven't changed anything else about you. You've rejected everything else we've asked of you... please at least do this for my mother. :/

Kade: >.> ... -watches them for a moment longer and then steps over to them- Enough. Come.

???: ... >C -growls and gets up off her, sitting down by Kade's side-

Kade: You stupid little creature... I give you several warnings and you did not listen. >.> Now I'm going to have to clean up this bloody mess. Tst tst...

Ceranthor: Then why.... -sighs and ears droop a little- Why were you so quick to shoot the whole idea down? Sad

Drayna: We owe it to him to make the effort, and it is none of Amaki's fault that he is the way he is now. He is as much our brethren as you are now Kit... everybody gave you a second chance, and Amaki deserves the same.

Kihja: o.o No! D< Arya no, we will not help! I thought you were better than that. >/

Arya: D: No you don't understand... this isn't even about Kit. We need you Dark, or people in the colony are going to be hurt! We need a knowledge of these shadow creatures!

Rilnar: Ah! -yelps a little and holds onto him tight- Ahh.... -goes a little pale and leans against him for support- I-I'm sorry...

Tyrandes: >.<; -shuts her eyes tight and shivers at his touch- I-I will do the right thing... I will... |c

Drayna: ... -slowly nods- Then in the morning we will leave for Ellesmera. The little ones will be treated as royalty... they can be happy...

Sakaki: T^T It's not my fault.... -holds onto her hand and steps into the pool of water-

Ciou ciou: -steps in with them and swims further down- ... It must get quite cold in here for you little one...

Alassea: >.< Oh mummy I'm scared... -starts to tear up-

Nidawi: -stands deeper into the forest and waits for her, looking really nervous and fidgeting every now and then-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 am

Nabooru: -walks back over- Okay uhh.. im back... 

Celestia: ... -sighs- Fine -.- -gets undressed- You guys better not have methods for getting rid of tattoos. 

Saeianna: >.< -tries to crawl away but cries in pain- Ah! -sniffles- I-Om sorry...

Dark: Beause i do mean it. Its not wise to start these sort of things with demons. Besides im really not like that... 

Kit: Well I know but in this state he might push away the help... :/ 

Dark: ... How did a shadow come in there in the first place? 

Derek: It's okay... Don't be sorry. -licks away the blood and kisses his cheek- That was nice <3 

Isaac: Good... |3 now you just rest. If you need anything tell me or one of the girls... I might let you have it <3 

Hanson. ... And i want to make sure you're happy... :/ 

Maddie: Nah :3 -swims happily- I love the water >w< Besides mummy likes it cold.  

Nightshade: D: Don't cry... -kneels down and wipes her tears away- You must be strong...

???: -goes to the prison and looks around for the men- 

Marianna: -looks over at her- ... Excuse me! Big lady! Have you seen a little girl? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun May 12, 2013 8:02 am

Venus: o.o -ears perk and looks up at her- D: Where did you go off to so quickly darlin'...?

Kihja: >.> ... Should we leave, Mihan?

Ruth: o///o -squeaks a little and quickly covers her eyes- >//< You have tattoos? -turns away from her-

Kade: >.> Too right you are.... come on now. -holds a hand out for her-

Ceranthor: I get it! ... -sighs deeply and turns away from him- Please can we just drop it...? |c

Drayna: It is still worth trying... if he cannot be helped, then I will have him be sent to hell. He will not be a threat to our brothers and sisters then...

Arya: Some vampire had him bitten to save his life... Celestia I think. And after that he could just never handle his new power... it overcame him. Please, is there nothing you can do to help one of our brothers?

Rilnar: |3 Mmn... -sighs happily and blushes- This... this is nice sir... <3 You are quite gentle...

Tyrandes: |c ... I... I'm cold... may I have some clothes...?

Drayna: -looks up at him for a moment- ... I will be happy. As long as my children are happy and safe.

Sakaki: T^T I don't...

Alassea: Sad But I'm not mummah... >.< I'm not... how can I be strong for this if I was not even strong enough to defend myself before...? -tears run down her face-

Guard: >.> ... Can I help you, young one?

Nidawi: ... Marianna... :/ -runs a hand through her hair- It's me...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon May 13, 2013 7:45 am

Dark: >.>... i wanna watch.

Nabooru: Oh its ... Nothing. Really.. Uh look i have to go back to the Gerudo tribe... 

Celestia: <.<... just on my hip. Calm down i still have underwear on. 

Saeianna: ... -looks at at him for a moment but slowly takes it- |c Okay... 

Dark: ... -sighs- I dont want you upset... That's all...

Kit: ... -sighs- Makes you wish someone would take care of him down there... :/  

(WRONGITWASISAAC~)
Dark: ... -sighs- Let me just find my fucking pants D| Seems like ever since I screwed Kihja my kind have been popping up everywhere. 

Rilnar: |3 Mmn... -sighs happily and blushes- This... this is nice sir... <3 You are quite gentle...

Isaac: Of course dear... -looks up- Girls find some clothes for her... -puts the covers over her- Here... This'll be better... 

Hanson: ... -kisses her forehead gently- Do you need anything..?

Maddie: -opens the door to her house- Very Happy Mummy! Daddy! 

Nightshade: Sad -wipes away her tears- Even the best of us sometimes cant defend ourselves... 

???: >.>... come here to spread the love f Elune to those who want to be forgiven... 

Marianna: o.o... N-Nidawi? D: What happened to you...? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 am

Kihja: >w> Mkay. -cuddles up to him- <3

Venus: D: ... Oh... Alright... Sad Why is that? We were all excited for our girls day out...

Ruth: I still should not look... >//< -sighs- Alright just don't get any more tattoos...

Kade: >.> Good girl... -helps her to her feet- Come on now... we'll get you all bandaged up, you stupid creature...

Ceranthor: I'm not... you're still my friend and I still want to help you. That's all that matters...

Drayna: I will try and sort something out... My daughter and her Mihan rule over hell. I'm sure they will be able to help him if I asked... -sighs a bit- Come, we have to find him. -heads out into the forest-

Arya: >.> Well that's what you get for not using protection.

(Messed up Derek)

Tyrandes: -shivers a little and holds the covers around her- Mmn... |c

???: >.> Yes sir... -heads downstairs and comes back up with some slutty vampire clothes- |3 Here you are deary...

Drayna: ... I don't think so... not right now. Just... let me stay here. You're nice and warm... <3

Ceranthor: o.o -ears perk and scoops her up- X3 You're back little one... I thought you were at your lessons...

Ciou ciou: ... -bows her head and smiles faintly- Your majesty...

Alassea: Sad ... W-what am I going to do then...? What if they really do want to kill me mummah?

Guard: X3 What a nice idea... -ruffles his hair- And they say our people have lost our ways... you just be careful now little one.

Nidawi: ... Master fixed me... I'm all better for him now...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Nabooru: I know but I have some work to do... maybe we can do it later or something...

Celestia: >.> -gets changed- Fine. But I don't see the problem. Tattoos are art.

Saeianna: >.< -whimpers- ... Master... S-Stop calling me a stupid creature...

Dark: ... Okay... :/ Well... I'll get this house straightened up and we can have a nice place to stay...

Kit: -heads out into the forest and looks around- ... I best not conjure another shovel while we're looking for him... D|

Dark: <.< Well maybe don't get me drunk and turn into a woman...

Derek: Heh... I'm always gentle with my meals... -lays back on the bed- |3 Now I have a happy tummy... <3

Isaac: <.< ... She is cold dear. If you enjoy that stuff you put it on but find something else.

Hanson: ... -smiles a bit and gently rubs her back- ... -lightly touches one of the bruises and frowns- I hate seeing a beautiful creature like you hurt...

Maddie: We had a great idea daddy Surprised But we need your help!

Halimenda: <.< Oh really? What is it dear? X3

Nightshade: I'm going to make sure they won't kill you... Sad -kisses her forehead- ... Maybe we should send you somewhere safe for a while to make sure things are okay...

???: >.>... I will... -quickly races off to the other guys-

Marianna: Sad But.. but you've grown up so fast... Look you don't have a master Nidawi... you gotta come back to the tribe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Venus: ... Right... of course. -ears droop and looks away- I should get back to Aeris then. |c I'll be out of your hair. Sorry to have bothered you... -backs away a little-

Ruth: They are condemned in the bible... it's wrong. -looks back up at her once she's changed- :/ Come on, we'll go into town and pick up the things for your new clothes.

Kade: >/ Get used to it. You are a stupid creature... look what you have gone and made me do Saeianna.

Ceranthor: -nods- ... I'm sure... after a while, you will not be so feared around this land. Once my work is done with that matter than I will... leave. Allow you to live on your own.

Drayna: No. No weapons... be on your guard. He could use either of us against one another until be are both weak and injured. You must be more wary of your surroundings next time.

Kihja: -goes over and kisses his cheek- X3 Go on now... you better go help them.

Rilnar: -staggers a little, still looking weak and lays down with him and the other drow men- Mmn... g-glad to have served you sir... -rests his head against his chest-

???: ... Well why is she suddenly better than us? This is what you have us wear sir...

Drayna: >.<; Ah! -whimpers a little and flinches- I-I guess they weren't all healed.... -sighs deeply- I'm used to this... |c Please don't be upset still...

Ceranthor: X3 Yes what is it?

Sakaki: D: My sister got hurt again by those mean boys in the army. And miss Ciou ciou was telling us about how people would never have done that sorta thing cause they knew about the old ways! We wanna teach people to be more like that... not hurting anyone...

Alassea: |c -sniffles a little and brushes some hair behind her ear- Y-yeah... I should go...

???: >.> -watches him go by- ... What are you doing here kid?

Nidawi: I... -takes a step back- I don't want to... I love being with my master Marianna... you don't understand... -rubs her arm and looks away-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Nabooru: ... You... You don't have to go you know... you can just stay at my place...

Celestia: Alright fine... D| Anything else the bible hates about me? -flicks some of her hair out of her eyes-

Saeianna: ... -frowns- You didn't have to do that...

Dark: But why should you leave? You don't have anywhere else to go... D: And I want you to stay...

Kit: Yes of course... -looks around a bit and on the ground-

Dark: I'll see you soon <.< And your beautiful drawing. <3 -kisses the top of his head and walks out with Arya-

Derek: ... -strokes his hair and smiles faintly- This is nice... my dream of being with a group of large men has finally come true... <3

Isaac: >/ -sits up- You want to question me?

Hanson: ... I won't... -sits and lays back, still holding her close- I guess I should get some sleep too... we got a big day tomorrow...

Halimenda: ... You know that isn't such a bad idea dear... :/

Maddie: But we need you to talk to the people daddy D: They would listen to you...

Laetri: You can stay with me for a bit. You know we would take care of you there... -kisses her hand gently-

???: o.o... Are... are you the guys who beat up Nathe?

Marianna: Sad But your daddy is worried... we're all worried. We want you back. I mean we've taken care of you more than he has...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Venus: No it's ok... silly old me would just get in your way. I... I should have listened to Dark and Kihja. Sad M'sorry I bothered yah darlin'... -sniffles a bit and turns to leave-

Ruth: ... None that are any of your fault. We'll talk about it more later... :/

Kade: >/ Hush. Now you didn't have to run away either, now did you?

Ceranthor: I have been a traveller for almost two hundred years. I am used to making my home wherever I find it... besides, you said yourself it would be bad to become attached to you. I will carry out my promises and leave you to do what you will with your life...

Amaki: -sitting perched in the trees, watching them- <.< ...

Drayna: -looks him over- ... -smiles faintly- On a lighter note, Kit... I understand you have formed quite a bond with Arya. She speaks quite fondly of you, and... -ear flicks and trails off- ... -glances behind her- What...?

Amaki: >3 -grins a little, going shadow and jumping down into her body-

Arya: We have to hurry. -teleports them to the colony- Before he does any more damage.

Rilnar: -smiles weakly- We are part of your dream sir...? <3 -cuddles up to him- We have always dreamed of a leader like you...

???: o.o; N-no sir... never... I-I just don't find it fair that she defy you and be treated... d-differently to us who... l-love you...

Drayna: -nods- Rest... I will keep watch... -rubs his chest gently-

Ceranthor: Perhaps that is not such a bad course of action... -looks over at ciou ciou- And you are happy to do this for them?

Ciou ciou: -bows her head- If it is to make our home a better place your majesty...

Alassëa: -just nods a little- K-Kay...

Seth: :/ Take good care of her now, Laetri...

???: >/ Yes. And if you have come to spit at us you can leave now...

Nidawi: ... My master does care for me... He loves me so. -frowns a little- T-this was a mistake...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 15, 2013 8:32 am

Nabooru: No Venus... Sad ... -sighs and looks at Dark and Kihja- Good one >/

Celestia: >.> Okay then. -scratches her side, not looking very womanly- So let's get going.

Saeianna: ... -looks away- I was hoping to find a place where they would bother to feed me properly...

Dark: ... >/ No. You know what fuck this. I only agree to this shit because I thought you would stay as a good friend. But you know what this was a mistake. -goes shadow- I'm going back to hell.

Kit: o.o -ear flicks and looks over at her- ... Drayna...? D:

Dark: I know I-- -ear perks- ... Shit. I think I sense something in the forest. C'mon let's hurry.

Derek: ... Then I guess we really got all we wanted.... <3 -kisses the top of his head-

Isaac: Well she needs to show I can be a reasonable person now... right? <.<

Hanson: ... -kisses her cheek gently and closes his eyes- Goodnight... <3

Maddie: Very Happy Yeah! Now those kids will stop being mean to Alassea!

Laetri: I always will. I love her so much. I wouldn't dare let her be hurt like this...

???: ... No... actually. I think what you did was pretty cool...

Marianna: Sad No... -tears roll down her cheeks- Nidawi I miss you... Please just... come back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 15, 2013 9:07 am

Kihja: >.> Hey we were helping you. Venus is a pest, you really don't want her around you.

Ruth: ... -opens her mouth to say something, then stops and decides against it- Yes... -picks up a bag and heads outside- When we return we will probably have to educate you on etiquette as well. D|

Kade: >/ Enough. You should be grateful that I didn't just let him kill you... now no more attitude. I have to put my fights on hold because of you. -pulls her inside and pushes her down roughly into a chair- Sit. And don't move.

Ceranthor: -glances up at him- o.o ... Do not be so upset... :/ I was only planning to leave so as not to be in your way for any longer than I had to.

Drayna: o.o; <N-no...> >.<; -tries to push him out- <Don't hurt him!>

Amaki: ... -turns to him and grins a little, baring his fangs- Oh don't worry child. >J You're very safe with me...

Arya: -sniffs around a bit- ... I sense it too. -spreads her wings and quickly takes off into the forest-

Rilnar: ^//^ -blushes a little- Yes sir... <3 -sighs happily- We are so lucky to have you here... to free the slaves and have us treated as equals... it is like a dream...

???: ... -grumbles a little and looks at the floor- Yes master...

Drayna: -blushes a little and looks him over- Good night Hanson...

Vivian: >C -steps through the portal into Aeris and looks around a bit, in her demon form- Where the fuck is he...? -eyes glow red and hisses, spreading her wings and flies through some of the trees to search- D< Hanson! Show yourself!

Ceranthor: X3 It is a very kind thought dearest... -gently strokes her hair- You would have fit in well in Ellesmera...

Seth: Good... hurry then, get her somewhere safe. :/ -sighs a bit- We love you little one... it's going to be alright.

???: >.> ... -ears perk and sits up a bit- Yeah? Never figured a kid like you would think like that...

Nidawi: I... I miss you too, but... I cannot. I promised master I would be with him, always...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 9:27 am

Nabooru: She isn't though. I knew she was... very out there but she was nice towards me >/ God sakes you are a fucking prat of a tree monkey.

Celestia: <.< ... Why? My etiquette is fine |3 -burps a bit-

Saeianna: Ah! >.< ... -sits and grumbles on the chair, looking thoroughly pissed off-

Dark: >C Yeah yeah... don't fucking worry about it. You can go now and be fucking happy. -sinks into the ground and speeds off-

Kit: o.o!! -backs away a bit- D< Fuck! It's you! I should get you back for hurting Arya... what is your fucking problem with Saeianna?!

???: A beautiful dream... <3 -rubs his chest- We do want to pay you back... <3

Isaac: Hurry with those clothes >/ -looks at Tyrandes- It's okay... you'll be warm soon... <3

Hanson: -wakes up- o.o;; Shit. -sits up still holding Drayna- Uh... I should probably mention that Vivian is going to kill me... slowly and painfully...

Maddie: You really think so daddy? Very Happy

Laetri: :/ -takes her hand and teleports back to the cafe- Here... You can share my room for the time being...

???: >/ Let's just say I got a fucking drow problem myself. I'm getting in trouble for a weak drow getting upset because she can't fight.

Marianna: Sad ... But... -sighs- This is wrong... You cannot survive down where you are... he... he comes from a place wehre the dead live...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 10:14 am

Kihja: >/ hat's a very offensive term you know. And she's just as much of a tree monkey as I am. What exactly changed your mind about her, cause I know you couldn't have found her pleasant company when you first met her.

Ruth: ... D| No... no there are some things that can be improved on. -shivers a little and walks through the forest-

Kade: Stop mumbling. >/ -grabs some ointment and bandages-

Ceranthor: o.o !! Wait... D: -sighs a little and watches him go- I thought... |c -ears droop and picks up his bag, heading back to the castle-

Amaki: Oh I don't have any problem with Saeianna... >/ I have a problem with you, for getting in the way of my beloved... -growls and grips him by thr throat- Don't worry, you'll die quickly...

Rilnar: Yes sir... anything you want... <3

???: You really helped us. -gently kisses his chest- We would do anything for you... <3

???: Fine... yes master... -sinks back into the ground-

Tyrandes: -ears flatten and sighs a little, not saying anything-

Baldor: =^= Mmn... -sits up a bit and rubs his eyes- Mummah what was that...?

Drayna: o.o; ... Nothing darling. Go back to sleep now... -holds onto hanson- How did she find us? D:

Vivian: >C -growls and lands on the branch of a tree- ... Hanson! D<

Ceranthor: -smiles faintly and nods- Yes...

Ciou ciou: ... -sighs a little, looking saddened- You little ones had best run along and tell everyone the news of these classes with king Ceranthor...

Alassea: |c Thanks Laetri... -plays with the ends of her hair- Man this is ridiculous. I feel like a little kid having to have everyone look after me like this...

???: >.> ... Well that doesn't seem very fair. -looks him over- You training in the army, kid?

Nidawi: Master will care for me... -backs away- I-I really should go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next