Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MORE non canon couples~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Nabooru: >/ I hung around her and got to know her. You know it's just like how you met Dark. Everyone thought he was a shit bag but you loved him. And I bet everyone called you nuts.

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: >.>... Why do you change people? Who says that this is all the best one thing?

Saeianna: ... >C -turns away from him- I can mumble if I want to...

Zelda: -is out in the castle gardens- o.o... Ceranthor? -moves over to him- Where is Dark? Why are you back so early?

Dark: >/ -jumps up and pushes Amaki out of Drayna's body- >.> Oh tst tst. You don't know how to use your powers properly >/

Derek: -blushes a little and ears go back- Uh... Shit >///< God... S-Sorry I must look so nervous but... I really don't know how to do... all that...

Isaac: -looks her over and strokes her hair- Hey now... you should feel lucky that I treat you so well...

Hanson: I still have my dark mark D: She could be following that... Shit... What are we going to do?

Maddie: :3 Okay miss Ciou Ciou! -jumps down and hugs her legs- Thanks again <3

Laetri: :/ Even the strongest need help sometimes Alassea... it doesn't make you a little kid... -takes her hands and kisses her cheek- Now is there anything I can get you?

???: Probably not anymore... All I did was knock out her fang. It wasn't that bad... >C

Marianna: Sad W-Will you come back...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Kihja: >/ You are nuts! You shouldn't go after her Nabooru, it's not worth it. -hugs Dark's arm- C'mon Mihan let's just get back to the colony.

Ruth: It is... I just know.

Kade: >/ -glares at her- ... What has gotten into you all of a sudden?

Ceranthor: -rubs his forehead and looks over at her- ... Zelda... -bows his head and sighs a little- I apologise. I fear I may have failed in my attempts... he has left.

Arya: D< -hisses and swoops down, pinning him firmly to the ground- Don't move! -snarls viciously- You harmed Kit and my master.... >C I should snap your fucking neck...

Amaki: o.o !! -yelps in shock- Ah! >.< -growls a bit and squirms under her- Fucking hell... >C

Drayna: >.<; Nn... -shudders a little and drops to her knees- Oh Elune... D|

Rilnar: o.o -ears perk- ... Don't know how to do what sir?

Tyrandes: Mmn... I guess. I've never been treated so kindly as to be assaulted twice in a row... -.-' Definitely something to be grateful for. -sighs a little and doesn't face him-

???: -floats back up and hands him some clothes- Here... >/

Drayna: Sad I-I don't... I don't know... -slowly gets to her feet- She's my friend, maybe I could talk to her...

Vivian: -swoops down and lands in front of them- >C I've got no interest in talking to you. Get out of the way. -eyes glow red and whips out her wand-

Ciou ciou: -hugs her gently and smiles a little- Oh it is no trouble at all my dear little one... <3

Ceranthor: -looks over at Halimenda- Will you be coming up with us?

Alassea: -shakes her head- |c Not unless you can get me a new fang...

???: X3 -scoffs and laughs a little- Heh. Good one kid. >.> I like you.

Nidawi: ... I shouldn't, but... -speaks quietly- I'll try...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm

Nabooru: >/ Fine. Get out of my sight. -looks around- Venus!

Dark: ... Yeah come on... :/ -sighs and kisses the top of Kihja's head-

Celestia: ... Have you ever for once just stopped and smelt the flowers? That would be nice... >.>

Saeianna: >C -curls up a bit- I just want to leave this place...

Zelda: o.o... Left? D: Ceranthor you promised me you would make sure he wouldn't do anything foolish. Sad Look you have to go and get him back.

Dark: >J I should take this one down into hell... he'll get some punishment there...

Kit: D: Shit... -holds Drayna and helps her up- It's okay... We'll get you to the healers...

Derek: ... Just... doing that sort of stuff... -looks away and goes red- All those sex things and that...

Isaac: <.< ... Thank you. See dear? Now hopefully those clothes will be warm enough for you <3

Hanson: o.o;; -gets up- Vivian I know you're mad but Drayna needs me >/ I cannot leave her alone...

Halimenda: Of course Smile -takes his hand and kisses his cheek- I really do want to be a part of this change...

Laetri: :/ You know it won't stop you from finding true love...

???: -ears perk- Really? Very Happy

Marianna: Sad ... -hugs her legs- See you soon... |c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Venus: -has already sulked her way back to Aeris- |c -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes, heading back to her farmhouse-

Kihja: -teleports them back- ... I never imagined Nabooru out of all people getting close to someone.

Ruth: o.o ... Well no. There aren't many flowers around here, it's too cold.

Kade: Well you're not leaving now. >/ I paid good money for you. ...You know what? You get nothing now. We'll leave those wounds be. I'll give you your iron collar back and you can rot in the cells with my dogs. D< Maybe then you'll appreciate the treatment you were given before!

Ceranthor: He disappeared into the ground. D: How am I supposed to know where he has gone? .... Besides... He does not want my help any more...

Arya: >/ As much as I agree with you, we have to check with the elves first. Many want to help him and see if he can change back.

Drayna: I'll be ok... I need a moment to catch my breath... -looks over at them- ... Dark be careful. Do not underestimate him.

Rilnar: Well sir... It does not have to be sexual. :/ It is whatever you want...

Tyrandes: -sits up a bit- ... Yes. They'll do... -reaches out for them-

Vivian: D< MAD?! You fucking murdered my boss! And you have missed the calls from my father! You are lucky you are not already dead! CRUCIO!!

Ceranthor: It will be a wonderful thing to guide the people to love their brothers and sisters again... -heads up to the surface-

Sakaki: -holds onto Maddie's hand and follows them- Very Happy I bet everyone's gonna be super excited for our classes.

Alassëa: ... -pulls her hand away- Don't feed me bullshit Laetri. I was a freak before... now I'm gonna be that weird kid who can never have a Mihan. >/ Don't tell me it's gonna be ok.

???: >.> Yeah you seem alright. If we weren't in here we'd be helping you get revenge in the little bitch. |3

Nidawi: o.o ... -gently hugs her back- Yeah... bye Marianna... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Nabooru: -teleports to her- D: Venus! -races up to her- You're crying Sad 

Dark: I never thought so either... But somehow she likes Venus... :/ 

Celestia: D| its an expression kiddo. It means just stop being a crazy worker for once and just enjoy life. 

(And this is where she will finally snap.) 
Saeianna:  >C -growls and quickly moves over to him, grabbing his throat and pinning him up against the wall- ... -looks up, her hair falling over her face- Give... Me... The ointment and bandages... -digs her nails in-

Zelda: But he could be a threat D: You promised Ceranthor... And if Link finds out he'll be so angry...

Dark: >/Look I'm not checking. This has gone way out of hand. He needs to be taken to hell and live with all the other scum down there.

Derek: I know... I just... Feel so stupid for being awkward... -looks down-

???: You know we can teach you some things master...

Isaac: Here... -takes them and gently puts them on her- You shouldn't do things like that for yourself... -runs a hand down her side- <3

Hanson: AH!! >.< -falls to his hands and knees- V-Vivian! Vivian fucking stop this! DX  

Halimenda: -takes his hand and kisses his cheek- And maybe even one day we can properly rebuild the city... 

Maddie: Very Happy Yeah. And they'll be so thankful. Then your sister can be happy. Smile 

Nightshade: -walks over to them- Hello your majesty... -bows her head-

Laetri: ... -looks hurt- Look... You're not a freak... And here people don't get bounded and still stay with their true loves... Sad You know the only important thing is that the one who loves you won't care about that... They'll only care about you... 

???: -walks up- Better get outside kiddo. The king and all that are planning to make an announcement >.>... I hope you taught these prisoners a thing or two...

Marianna: Sad -slowly pulls away- ... -races back to the tribe- >.< 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Venus: o.o -ears perk and looks up at her- ... N-Nabooru? D: I thought... Sad I thought you didn't want tah be around me...

Kihja: Hope she doesn't cause any trouble for her... D|

Ruth: :/ Celestia we are all alone in this forest... it is cold, there are monsters around... if we did not work hard we would not survive out here. There are some things that are so much more important...

Kade: o.o !! Ah! >.< -panics a bit and squirms, starting to choke- Let... let go... >.< -tries to push her hand away and blood runs down from where her nails have dug in-

Ceranthor: Sad I want to help him Zelda, I do! But me going back will only upset him further, I know it...

Rilnar: You aren't stupid master...

???: We are happy to teach you... anything... <3

Tyrandes: >.<; -whimpers and shivers a little at his touch- Nn... y-yeah... |c Thanks. -ears droop a little-

Drayna: D: !! -gasps a bit and backs away- Vivian stop! >.< Don't hurt him!

Vivian: >C Oh don't worry... he won't hurt for much longer. You know why Hanson? -growls a little- Because my father ordered your death... >/

Seth: Good day...

Ceranthor: Oh yes... -bows- It is good to see you Nightshade. I must apologise for what has befallen your daughter. :/ I will do everything in my power to make things right again.

Sakaki: Very Happy -runs over to them- Yeah mummy look! Miss ciou ciou is gonna help us!

Alassëa: -frowns a little- Don't... who would be stupid enough to love me anyway...?

???: <.< Yeah sure thing... lesson learned.

Nidawi: Sad ... -sighs a little and sinks back down, heading back to their house- |c

Vivian: o.o -looks over as she comes back- Marianna! I thought I told you not to go out there, you had me worried! >/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 22, 2013 8:21 am

Nabooru: Look i just... -sighs- Okay what those two idiots said scared me a little but i didn't want to avoid you Venus... Sad  

Celestia: Well here is the obvious thing to do. Move to a better home >.>  

Saeianna: >C ... Well? -holds her hand out- Give it to me...  

Zelda: ... Then Hyrule could be in danger... -ears go back and sighs- |c 

Derek: ... You really would...?

???: -runs a hand up his shirt- Of course... <3 

Isaac: .. Now my dear... Do you need anything else..? 

Hanson: >.< Vivian no! I have to help those kids! Stop!

Nightshade: I hope so... After what has happened I'm starting to feel like we shouldn't be living here... Sad

Laetri: ... I would... :/ and ... I do...

???: <.< ... I'll come back tomorrow with more lessons... -gets up and walks out-

Isaac: -waiting in the house- >/ -growls- Where is she? 

Marianna: Im okay. There is nothing to worry about... -frowns a bit- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed May 22, 2013 9:44 am

Venus: Sad But you left... |c I didn't want them to ruin this for me... I really wanted to be your friend...

Ruth: ... My parents made this home we have to be away from temptation. I am grateful for it... and I don't want to move.

Kade: D< What right do you think you have demanding anything of me? >.< -growls- Let go before I really lose my temper! >/

Ceranthor: -looks her over- ... No, you're right. This is my responsibility. -rubs his forehead- I will try and find him. Somehow...

Rilnar: Of course master... anything for you... -kisses his neck gently- Mmn... <3 We owe you so much...

Tyrandes: -looks away and grumbles a little- No sir...

Baldor: D: -hugs Drayna's arm and watches in horror- N-no... >.< Stop please Vivvy... -tears up a little-

Vivian: >C -hisses- I don't care...

Drayna: ... -looks between them quickly- Forgive me Vivian... >/ -palms glow and pushes her out into the air-

Vivian: o.o !! -flies back and hits a tree hard- Agh! DX

Drayna: -helps hanson to his feet- We have to go! Come children! -races off into the forest- We'll be safe if we can get to the city!

Seth: ... -sighs a little and nods in agreement- I feel so unwelcome all of a sudden. :/

Ceranthor: Be at ease. :/ I'm sure this will begin to change things...

Alassea: -looks up at him for a moment- ... Are you serious?

Nidawi: o.o !! -gasps a little in surprise- M-master! ... I... I don't... -shivers a little and backs away- T-there is nobody else here...

Vivian: Look why were you out there? >/ I've told you before it's not safe.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:36 am

Nabooru: :/ I really had some things to do... -takes her hand- You're still my friend Venus. It'll take a lot to stop me being friends with you... -smiles a bit-

Celestia: Fine >.> I just think there are other places to see. The beach, the cities... they are so nice.

Saeianna: ... I wonder what your pets would be like if they had the chance to take a bite out of you? >/

Zelda: Oh thank you Ceranthor... Sad I do appreciate this... I really do...

Derek: Ohh... -holds onto Rilnar and blushes- That... that really does feel good... <3

Isaac: Fine... <.< But... I was going to ask you... how do you feel about Celestia and Kali...? Hm?

Hanson: >.< Fuck she is a crazy cow! ... Well at least I know now I won't have to be doing death eater work anymore! -runs with her-

Nightshade: I hope so... if it doesn't then... I really do want to move. Iunno where but somewhere safer... -picks up Sakaki and cuddles him close-

Laetri: Of course I am... :/ Why would I lie?

Isaac: ... >/ Where did you go off to? I told you to stay in the house...

Marianna: I just went for a walk okay? Nothing big >/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 am

Venus: -smiles a little and looks at the ground, tucking some hair behind her ear- T-thanks darlin'... I shouldn't have run off on yah like that...

Ruth: Nothing but full of temptation those places are... we're better off here anyway. -takes her out into a small town- Stay close to me.

Kade: >/ My pets would never... they're well trained and obedient, more than I can say about you. They would sooner defend me than hurt me.

Ceranthor: -bows his head- :/ I'll do.... what I can. -sighs a little- I'm sorry I let you down. -turns and heads back outside- .... <Dark... please, we need to talk...>

Rilnar: -wraps his arms around Derek and cuddles up closer- Mmn... Do you want me to keep going, sir...? <3

Tyrandes: -ears flatten and growls a little- Those two... >/ -hisses- They did this to me. Them and their damn child... I would do anything to have my revenge on them, and see them suffer! D<

Baldor: >.< -cries a little in fright and holds onto Drayna's hand- Why is this happening mummy?!

Drayna: I'm sorry my darlings! >.< Just keep running, I will explain everything when we are safe!

Vivian: -hisses- D< Nobody stops working for my father Hanson! You will fight for us or die!

Sakaki: -cuddles up to her- ... We don't have anywhere else... Sad

Ceranthor: No it's ok... we'll sort something out. :/ I promise...

Alassea: ... It's just... you always said it, even when we were kids. I didn't think it meant... anything...

Nidawi: -stammers and backs away- I-I... I just.... >.<; Fresh air, that's all...

Vivian: >/ You have to stay in the tribe Marianna. After your damn stunt and losing Nidawi we have to keep an eye on everyone, the forests aren't safe around here. What if you'd been taken too?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 am

Nabooru: -pulls her into a hug- It's okay... you were upset. I couldn't blame you.

Celestia: o.o... -looks around- Jeez. Even the town is ghastly... Hell is definately a better place than this...

Saeianna: Really? Let's test this theory... >/ -grabs him by his hair and drags him to the werewolves- I think after seeing a pet like me take over you... they might change their minds...

Dark: -ear flicks and frowns- <Leave me alone would you? Besides you have to get going off to where ever you're headed off to...> >/

Derek: P-Please... -looks him over- Please keep going... <3

Isaac: >.> ... Then we do share something in common don't we dear... |3 How about... some revenge...?

Hanson: >.< Just leave these guys alone! Look I only did this just to help them!

Nightshade: ... -sighs- Thank you Ceranthor...

Maddie: -tugs at his clothes- Come on. Let's start talking to the elves. :/

Laetri: ... -takes her hands gently- Well it did... -smiles faintly- Don't ever think there isn't anyone out there who doesn't love you...

Isaac: >/ You know whats going to happen? People are going to take you away from me!

Marianna: I can take care of myself alright? D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 am

Venus: o.o ... -gently wraps her arms around her and sighs a little- So... we're alright then darlin'...?

Ruth: ... That's a little rude. You were excited to come out and see the town, what's wrong with it?

Kade: >.<; Ow! Let go of me you little scrag! D< I mean it!

???: ... -sits up a bit in his cell, ears perked- >C Rrr.... -snarls a little and his fur bristles-

Ceranthor: <Please listen to me... I was only going to leave because I did not want to be in your way.> -runs a hand through his hair- ... <If I'd known you really did want me to stay as a friend, I would have...>

Arya: -hisses- You have to. D< He is not a monster like the rest of hell, he was made a vampire because he was dying. He cannot handle his power and he needs help, not to just be locked away.

Rilnar: Yes sir... <3 -blushes and gently runs a hand down his chest- Anything for you... -leans up and gently kisses him, while starting to pull off his pants-

Tyrandes: -glances up at him- ... You swore peace with them... -slowly grins a little, baring her fangs- You would help me exact revenge on them...?

???: o.o -ears perk and comes out of a treehouse to watch- ... Is... is there something wrong? D:

Drayna: -looks up at them- D: Thank Elune! Children, the city is just ahead, go into the treehouse and hide there! -grabs Hanson's hand- Follow me ok? We need to g further into Ellesmera to be protected, and Vivian will not harm the children.

Seth: Yes thank you... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair-

Ceranthor: -nods and steps outside- Yes... it is best we do this quickly, while we still can...

Alassea: -blushes a little and looks up at him- You love me... you really love me?

Nidawi: o.o T-they wouldn't... D: No master I don't want to be taken away! >.< I want to be with you...

Vivian: >/ Yes I can see that you took care of yourself just fine the last time, that was just too damn bad for Nidawi though!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 am

Nabooru: X3 Of course we are. You don't get worried like that again alright?

Celestia: Iunno. I thought there would be more fun people around here. It looks so glum and depressing o.o...

Saeianna: ... Well... he seems quite upset... Want to move closer to the cage?

Dark: <No you wouldn't. I even tried to say to you I wanted you to stay and you still wanted to go. Don't lie to me.> >/

Dark: >/ Look I'm sorry I believe in second chances and all but this is getting out of hand.

Kit: Look isn't there anyone to keep an eye on him? D:

Isaac: >w> Of course... darling remember this is hell... -takes her hand and kisses it- We always lie here. <3

Hanson: I hope so... -heads out further into Ellesmera- Where are we going to hide? D:

Maddie: We can still do this. >:T And I know exactly how to get everyone out!

Laetri: X3 Course I do... I will never stop loving you... <3

Isaac: Then you need to stay here! Nidawi I am doing this for your own good alright? >/

Marianna: D< Would you leave me alone?! -stands up- Look if you're going to lecture me I'm not staying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:45 am

Venus: -smiles and laughs a little- X3 I-I won't... thankyou... -nods- Very Happy Let's just be good friends.

Ruth: Well there's nothing I can do about that... -looks up at her- What was it you wanted to do while we were here?

Kade: o.o; ... No. >/ Don't you fucking dare. Keep that monster away from me.

???: D< -barks viciously and bashes at the cage, trying to get to them-

Ceranthor: <Why would I lie to you Dark? ... all... I've wanted to do, was help you... make you happy.>

Drayna: There are plenty who would care for him if he was more stable... Dark please don't make a decision we can't take back...

Amaki: -growls and struggles- >/ Let me go.... you heard them.

Tyrandes: -grins a little as he does- That would be wonderful... I would do anything to make those two suffer...

Drayna: The temple first. D: It is the safest place! -holds onto his hand tight and heads into the temple- >.< Just stay.... we'll be ok here...

Vivian: >C -huffs a bit and paces at the border of the city- Don't think you can run from me.... -growls-

Sakaki: o.o You do?

Ciou ciou: -glances down at her- And what is that, little one...?

Alassea: -smiles faintly and blushes- Thanks Laetri... I-I dunno where I'd be without you...

Nidawi: >.< -tears up and nods- I-I'm sorry master! I'm sorry, I swear I'll be good now.... I-I swear...

Vivian: >/ That's no different from any other time I try to talk to you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 am

Nabooru: X3 -strokes her hair- Now what would you like to do now?

Celestia: ... -looks around- ... Well what can you do here?

Saeianna: Oh but I thought you said that they would never hurt you... they are loyal... Come on... don't you want to see your little pet... >3

Dark: ... <Just shut up alright. It clearly hasn't fucking worked now has it?>

Dark: ... >/ -lets him go- Fine... Fine fucking give him your second chances... But you know if this screws up don't come crawling to me...

Isaac: |3 Mmn... I knew there was something to you... a real reason why I like you... <3 -kisses her neck gently-

Hanson: D: Are you sure she won't get us in here... -stands against a wall, holding Drayna close-

Maddie: <.< ... -whistles and calls out- HEY EVERYONE! Very Happy NAKED POOL PARTY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOWN!

Halimenda: ... -looks at Ceranthor- Did you take her to the bath house?

Laetri: -strokes her cheek gently- Come now.. I'll set you up a bed in my room okay? Smile

Isaac: >C ... Good... Becaus I don't want to have to punish you Nidawi... I would hate to do that...

Marianna: >/ Maybe if you got off your period then maybe we could actually talk. -walks out and away from the tent-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 am

Venus: -blushes a little- ^//^ Well that depends, darlin'... -looks up at her- Smile Do yah wanna stay here in the colony or heard back to the desert...?

Ruth: -shrugs- I don't know... I don't come here often, other than to buy supplies. Maybe we should just explore for a little while.

Kade: >.< Let me go now Saeianna! I mean it! D< -struggles- Keep me away from that thing!

Ceranthor: <No... and I'm sorry. I wanted to make everything better for you... so you could lead a life for yourself in Hyrule. Please don't push me away now... there is still a chance for you Dark. I'll do whatever I can to make things better for you again...>

Amaki: >3 -gets up and backs away from him- Heh... thankyou, I appreciate it...

Arya: C'mon now. >/ -nudges him with her snout- We'll go into the colony again and see if there's anyone that can actually help you.

Drayna: ... -looks up at Dark- If this does not work for him... you have my permission to take him to hell. :/

Tyrandes: Oh... -ears flatten and tilts her head back a bit- Mmn... maybe I could... give in to things like this. It is not so bad... -shuts her eyes and blushes a little-

Drayna: -shivers a little and leans into his arms- This is the safest place for us... but she should not even be able to enter Ellesmera. -ears perk and looks up at him- ... I think we are safe now...

Ceranthor: o.o; -ears flatten- I've never taken her anywhere near it. D:

???: o.o -looks up at her with peaked interest- Very Happy Really? :3

Alassea: Thanks... you always were the best... -holds onto his hand- <3

Nidawi: Sad -shivers- P-please master no... I've learned my lesson, I swear I'll never leave you...

Vivian: >C ... -growls a little and watches her leave- You know... -follows her out- You would have never been like this to Grace! D< I dunno what's wrong with you lately Marianna but you better fix it soon... >/ You're pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:11 am

Nabooru: You know I wouldn't mind staying here a bit. I've heard about this place but never really seen it... -looks around a bit-

Celestia: Mkay. I guess asking to go to a bar would be a no >.>

Saeianna: Then give me my damn ointment... >C

Dark: ... -frowns and teleports next to him- ... And what if you decide later on during this you want to run off again?

Kit: >/ -walks with Arya and Amaki- And we are keeping our eyes on you.

Dark: >/ Good... I think he is too far gone Drayna... I still think this is a mistake... -teleports away-

Isaac: |3 Mmn... see? It's lovely... I bet the men you have don't make you feel this way... <3

Hanson: ... I hope so... -kisses her forehead- Shit I am so sorry Drayna... I really am...

Maddie: Totally Very Happy Get everyone here to talk about it! Come on!

Laetri: X3 Heh... -kisses her cheek and heads into the bedroom- Now you're the guest here. I'll get you anything you want when you need it. <3

Isaac: ... Good... See I don't like this yelling... -kisses the top of her head-

Marianna: -looks at her- You know why I wasn't like that to Grace?! D< Because she was my REAL mother! Not you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 am

Venus: ^^ Ok well... if yah want to darlin'... you can stay at my farmhouse for a while. Smile

Ruth: D< !! No! No of course not! I don't even think we have one... but we cannot go near even a drop of alcohol, it's wrong!

Kade: -looks between her and the wolf- ... Fine. >C Fine just let me go, for god's sake. Keep me away from that monster.

Ceranthor: o.o ... -smiles faintly- Of course not... if I had known you wanted me to stay, then I would have... I am happy to be your friend if that is what makes you happy...

Arya: -flicks her tail- >/ Too right. I've still got a bloody headache cause of you. -growls-

Amaki: |3 -raises his hands- I swear I won't hurt you again... I am so blessed to have this second chance. >w>

Drayna: Perhaps... -heads into the colony and into the temple- Oromis, Saeianna? :/ Are you still in here?

Tyrandes: N-no... -ears flatten- Mmn... this is so different... <3

Drayna: It's ok... we're safe from her now... we're safe...

Baldor: o.o -comes in with Kali behind him- Did she get you mummah? D:

Drayna: Sad No little darling... -sits up a bit and holds her arms out- Come here my brave darlings... -hugs them gently- It's all gonna be ok now... -sighs a little-

???: Very Happy Yes of course! -races off to tell the other elves-

Ceranthor: >.> ... Where did you learn something like that?

Alassea: I don't really need anything... -rubs her cheek- My mouth is still kinda sore though...

Nidawi: |c -sighs and wraps her arms around him, leaning against him a little- I-I'm sorry master... I won't leave again... I won't...

Vivian: D< I'm not trying to be your damn mother!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am

Nabooru: X3 Sounds lovely. It'll be nice to have a little break.

Celestia: >.> But why is it wrong? D| It's not that bad if you have self control. Besides didn't Jesus turn water into wine?

Saeianna: -takes it from him- ... Good. >C -throws him to the ground and moves herself into an empty corner, cleaning and fixing up her wound-

Dark: ... -ears go back and looks away- Yeah well... -rubs the back of his head- C'mon.. let's just fix up this house...

Kit: ... I still don't like your smart ass attitude >/

Saeianna: -looks up- Yes we are... Sad Did you get him Drayna?

Isaac: |3 -runs a hand gently down her side- I promise you will be treated like a proper queen when we take over... <3

Hanson: ... Yeah... it'll be okay kids. We're safe now. Especially from Vivian... D| -sighs a bit-

Maddie: <.< Well besides being tree huggers, that's the only other thing the elves know about.

Halimenda: ... Well it did somehow work.

Laetri: :/ Here. I can make something to help the pain and heal the gum. You just sit down on my bed and relax.

Isaac: -kisses the top of her head- Good... now I got a couple of dumb ass elves you can take a bite of. <3

Marianna: Well you could've fooled me! D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:26 am

Venus: It seems like you could really use it darlin'. ^^ -holds onto her hand and leads her out to her farmhouse- You just seem so stressed with yah work all the time, sometimes all yah really need is to sit down and relax. Smile

Ruth: >/ Don't you start. -sighs a bit- Look you don't understand... D| Alcohol turns people into such horrible beasts. t is better to just abstain from what can hurt us like that.

Kade: ... >/ -huffs a bit and straightens up- It was a waste spending all that money on a stupid creature like yourself. Don't you dare move... -moves over to a wall and picks up an iron collar and some chains-

Ceranthor: ... -smiles warmly and bows his head- That sounds nice... thankyou. Smile I promise to stay this time... it will be nice to have a more stable home.

Amaki: >w> Well you don't have to like it. |J I'm free now.

Drayna: ... Sort of. -kneels down by them- :/ We thought it was very important that he be given a second chance to rethink all of this...

Oromis: o.o You... you just let him go?! D:

Tyrandes: Oh I do so miss being a ruler... |3 But never before have I been someone's queen. <3 -rests her head against his chest- What shall we do to overthrow them... sir...?

Kali: >/ If it weren't for you none of this would have happened! We would have been safe if you'd kept away from mummah! D<

Ceranthor: .__. Yes I suppose it did...

???: Very Happy -comes back with a large crowd of elves- I brought everyone I could!

Kihja: o.o ... How did we end up here Mihan?

Alassea: -nods and sits down- Thankyou... I appreciate this Laetri.

Nidawi: o.o Oh... wow ok... D: I've never bitten anyone before master...

Vivian: >/ You know what, you should be bloody grateful! I've been the only one taking care of you since we lost Grace! I'm the only one holding this fucking family and I never heard a word of thanks! If you hate it so much you should have gotten snatched up with Nidawi! Maybe then you would've seen how bloody blessed you are here!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:09 am

Nabooru: It's not that easy when you've got a lot of things to worry about... -sighs- It'd be nice to go back to the days where I wasn't in charge or a sage...

Celestia: Correction. People who have no self control. >.> If you have one glass it's not going to kill you. I mean if you had like a few then of course that'd be a crime.

Saeianna: ... >C -frowns and crawls to a cage- Uh uh... -holds onto the lock- Come near me... and I will let him go...

Dark: ... Yeah... well let's just get to work. -rolls up his sleeves- Hopefully we'll have something later when it gets colder in the night...

Kit: >C Arya does your kind eat elves? Because really I wouldn't mind if you had lunch right now.

Saeianna: Look Drayna... you know we would usually agree to giving others a second chance but... No. I cannot say yes to this... He doesn't deserve a second chance.

Isaac: Well my great warrior... >.> How did you take down people you're not fond of...? How do you take over people when you need some new land?

Kali: >/ If it weren't for you none of this would have happened! We would have been safe if you'd kept away from mummah! D<

Maddie: Very Happy Great! But before we can continue this orgy, we have news. Father? Would you please take the stage?

Dark: o.o... I... I really don't know... -looks around- But damn this crowd is huge...

Laetri: -puts on his glasses and starts grinding and mixing some herbs- It's alright... You know I don't mind looking after you... -smiles faintly-

Isaac: -gently strokes her hair- Well now you can learn... -kisses her cheek- Trust me. Once you've had your first bite you'll get used to it...

Marianna: ... Fine! D< Fine you know what? I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 am

Venus: Awh how hard can it be to take a vacation, darlin'? :/ Isn't there someone else that can do the work for yah?

Ruth: I'm not discussing this with you, we are not going to a bar.

Kade: D< Oh how could you? You don't have the key. Now I told you not to move... >C

Ceranthor: -smiles a bit and shrugs- I've been a traveller for a long time without a home, the cold nights do not bother me so much. Smile

Arya: >C I'd very much like that...

Amaki: >.> Oh sorry... I really should be getting back home. Lots to reflect on, change the error of my ways. |3 All that shit. I'll catch you kids later. -sinks into the ground-

Oromis: Sad It's not safe...

Drayna: ... -looks between them- Ultimately it is your decision.... -sighs and nods- Very well. I'll have Dark take him to the demon world.

Tyrandes: >.> My people are great in number... we were quick and silent when we moved in groups. We'd be almost upon our enemy before he would know of our presence... it was very easy to take over the elven kingdom that way. |3

(Messed up Hanson.)

Kihja: ... I don't think we should be here. >.> When our people gather in great numbers it's never a good thing for Mihans.

Ceranthor: X3 -ruffles her hair- Thankyou little one... -steps up and looks over at the crowd- My people, due to recent events including the death of one of our own... and the continuation of horrific hate crimes, I am saddened to say our people have lost our ways. We have forgotten our lives before being taken by our human or our jirin masters. Living in Ellesmera... it was a given that we loved and cherished our brothers and sisters. And it was a given that all life was sacred, and beautiful. I fear we have lost our ways and so.... I offer you all a second chance.

Alassea: X3 -laughs a bit- You look so serious when you have to wear your glasses.

Nidawi: O-ok... I trust you master...

Vivian: Fine. >/ Go on then. Come back when you've gained an appreciation for what your family does for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10