Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORE non canon couples~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 am

Nabooru: ... -raises an eyebrow- Project? You came onto my land for a project? -.- 

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: -looks her over- ... Ohh... -smirks a bit- Then why do you blush like that? <3 

Saeianna: ... -plays with her fingers- They made me do things... A lot of sexual things... I-I didn't want that... |c 

Dark: -growls- D< Bring it on old man! I dare you! 

Kit: Why? Because the only thing I care about won't even take notice of me? You don't understand... >C 

Derek: >.>... hey i wouldn't even dare. |3 Can you hold me a little closer? <3 don't be afraid to get your hands everywhere...

Hanson: ... Surely if i take you back and dont go inside... There wont be a problem will there...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am

Venus: Very Happy Yeah yeah! Professor Dark sent me! ^^ So do I get to interview you? >w< I wanna get the bestest grades in my class.

Ruth: >///< Nnn..... s-stop it! -squirms under her- I'm not! How dare you accuse me of enjoying this... -tears up- I won't take this again.... I-I won't!

Kade: <.< ... I thought you elves were into that sort of thing.

Ceranthor: D< Fine! If that's the way it has to be! >/ -runs forward and slashes at him with his sword-

Arya: Well maybe you should start caring for something else. Honestly, this whole thing with Tani is becoming pathetic. >/

???: -glances at him for a moment- .... Uhm... -blushes and looks away again- I think you misunderstand... -finishes untying him and starts to take off his clothes-

Drayna: -bites her lip, looking uncertain- I... I guess not, but... -ears flatten- I really shouldn't be showing anyone where it is. Just... -sighs a bit in resignation- When I get there and tell you you have to go back... please listen to me. I could be in so much trouble...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 am

Nabooru: ... Oh thats cute. Dark isnt a professor >.> Far from it. And no, i dont want an interview. 

Celestia: ... Again...? -raises and eyebrow and sits up- My my... I thought you'd be a little virgin... |3  

Saeianna: Yes when we want it... I dont want it anymore... Ever >.< 

Dark: >.> -goes shadow, the sword going through him- Is that all you've got? |3 

Kit: Oh well tell me what exactly can I look for huh? I have nothing in my world. 

Derek: o///o... Heh... ^///^ Wow you're gentle. <3 

Hanson: ... Alright. I'll listen... -kisses her hand gently- <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 am

Venus: -pouts- 8C Oh pleeeeaaase? He sent me out here just to talk to you! You're not gonna just ignore me are you? -bats her eyelashes like the little tramp she is-

Ruth: I... -goes very red and looks away- >//< That's none of your business... -tears up a little and squirms under her- I won't allow anyone to commit such sinful acts on me again! D< Especially not a vile demon like yourself!

Kade: <.< ... We'll see. I've heard it's all you creatures are really useful for... -comes up to his club and goes over to her side of the truck- C'mon now, out you get. -opens the door for her-

Ceranthor: o.o;; -backs away a bit- ... How am I to fight a creature literally made of shadow...? D:

Arya: >/ No. You just won't let anything else into your world. Maybe if you stopped thinking about Tani you could actually move on with your life.

???: ... -bites his lip and looks away- You don't understand. ^//^' I'm not the one that's going to be... uhm... -doesn't finish his sentence and takes off the rest of Derek's clothes- You'll see. :/ -pulls him over to a bed and grabs some rope- Lay down...

Drayna: -blushes more and looks away, seeming upset- Thankyou... -sighs a little and takes out a pokeball- We can ride on my pokemon... -lets out her Charizard and climbs up onto its back-

Charizard: ... >/ -snorts and looks Hanson over carefully-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 am

Nabooru: Ugh... Fine >.< I'll do it if you just stop giving me that face. It's making me sick.

Celestia: Oh please darling... |3 Entertain me... Tell me who it was <3

Saeianna: ... I'm more useful for other things... -slowly climbs out of the truck- |c

Dark: Heh... >3 Heheh. You have no chance of beating me elf!

Kit: ... W-Well... I'm... -looks away and mumbles something-

Derek: o.o.. Uh no... no thanks. I'm not into that... -ears go back-

Hanson: <.< ... -climbs onto him- Easy now. I won't hurt her. Wouldn't dare dream of it.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:45 am

Venus: o.o Yay! 8D Oh you're the best! >w< -hugs her tight around the waist and giggles- You are just the BEST darlin'! Oh I could just eat you up! -kisses her cheek-

???: >.> ... She's a brave one.

Ruth: >.<; -quickly shakes her head- N-no... no I... I've put that behind me. I'm not to speak of it...

Kade: >.> -takes her hand and helps her out- Like what? Are you any good at fighting?

Ceranthor: D: ... -sheathes his sword and slowly backs away- No... I... surely, there would be no benefit for you to fight me now... I have nothing of value to you... and I will stay out of your way shadow creature. Spare me...

Arya: >C -snarls- Speak up. Nobody can hear you when you bloody mumble.

???: ... I'm sorry... -gently pushes him so he's laying on his stomach- You really don't have much of a choice... -ties his hands to the bed- Just try and relax...

Charizard: >/ ... -huffs a bit and takes off-

Drayna: -looks up at him- ... You know I never expected someone like you to be so kind...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 pm

???: <.< You mean a dead one.  

Nabooru: ... -eye twitch- Nah uh. -pulls away and pulls out her sword- We have to talk about personal space while you're here... >C 

Celestia: Heh... Then i shall read your mind then... Ill find out >3 

Saeianna: Well no not exactly... I mean i am good at cooking... And i worked at the bath house back home... I used to help people bathe and give them massages... 

Dark: There is no way i will back down >C Now-- o.o!! ... -falls to the ground knocked out-

Zelda: -standing with Link- Look I know you couldn't find your bow, but i find it slightly disrespectful that you used the light arrows to knock him out... 

Kit: Jut fuck off D< -walks away from her, teleporting back to Termina- 

Derek: o.o;; ... Woah hey now ^^;; let's just talk about this... -tries to pull away- Look I'm sorry but I'm not having sex with a woman. That shit is gross.

Hanson: M'not exactly kind. I'll admit I'm still a bastard. Always will be. That's how I signed up. But it doesn't mean I can't be a gentleman. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Venus: o.o; ... Oh is this the first thing to go on my report? :O Wow your sword sure is aaawwful sharp! ^^'

Ruth: No... No you can't, you have no right! >.< -struggles and tears up- Let me go, I mean it!

Kade: >.> You get all worked up that people use you for sex when you have no problem at all bathing and massaging people? Is there something I'm missing with you creatures?

Ceranthor: o.o;; ... -backs away a bit and looks him over- By the light of Elune... you saved me. D| Oh... How could I repay you? I thought I would not escape that fight with my life. Sad

Arya: ... Well that was surprisingly easy. >.> <You know I better not hear of you stalking Tani again now that you're gone.>

???: I'm sorry... It's not my decision.

Tyrandes: -walks in holding her strapon- >.> ... Good work darling... |3 -strokes his cheek gently- Very good... <3

Drayna: ... -frowns a little and looks away- You sound like somebody else I know...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

Nabooru: o.o... What is wrong with you?! D< 

Celestia: -gets into her mind- Heh well we will-- ... -gets up and backs away, her face softening- ... 

Saeianna: That was back on my home planet when I wasn't in the hands of humans... 

Link: Oh you don't need to repay us. We should thank you for distracting him. Now we can put him in a cell. 

Zelda: So let us help you... Please stay at my castle until you need to travel again... Smile 

Kit: <Oh don't worry you won't hear from me ever again...>

Derek: o__o... See ... Iunno whether to enjoy this or not... D| 

Hanson: ... Someone you obviously don't like... Im sorry... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:19 am

Venus: o.o Huh? Nothin's wrong with me darlin'. D: I'm just tryin' tah be all nice and friendly. ^w^ -gives a sickly sweet smile- C'mon now, c'mon! Very Happy I wanna know aaaalll about you! >w< -hugs her tight around the waist again-

Ruth: Ngh... >.< -quickly gets up and backs away from her, shivering- Y-you... you had no right! Just stay away from me demon! -tears up a bit- S-stay away...

Kade: Oh... and how are us humans any different? >.> -strokes her hair gently-

Ceranthor: -sighs a little in relief- A place to stay? Madam you are too kind... -bows his head- I am in your debt... -glances back at Dark- ... What will become of the shadow creature now?

Arya: |3 <Oh good. I can go back to relaxing with my master then instead of having to babysit you.>

???: Y-you're happy with me madam Tyrandes?

Tyrandes: Yes... <3 You may fool around with the other boys now if you like. |3 You've earned it.

???: smiles faintly- T-thankyou... -bows quickly and moves out of the room-

Tyrandes: >.> ... -looks over at Derek- You see what happens when my boys are good to me? I am quick to reward good behaviour... and if there's something you want, then I might let you have it if you perform well for me... |3

Drayna: -glances back up at him- ... It's alright. I know you don't mean to. You.... are obviously going out of your way to show me kindness. I appreciate it... -smiles faintly-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Nabooru: ... o.e;;

???: <.<... okay rule one dear don't touch Nabooru like that... -pulls her away-  

Celestia: ... -looks her over and then looks away- Ill take you home... 

Saeianna: ... -moves back a bit- You're disgusting... 

Link: Iunno. We've been trying to capture him for years. A creature like him cannot change so he'll rot in prison. -picks him up- 

Kit: <You sure can.> -standing at a cliff edge in the mountains-

Derek: D: Ehh! I wanna fool around with the pretty boys.. Draw them and cuddle them! -squirms- 

Hanson: ... -smiles a bit- You have such a fresh face... So full of life...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Venus: D: But whyyy? She's not complaining about it.

Ruth: o.o; ... -looks up at her for a moment- You... you're sparing me? But why...?

Kade: Of course. For daring to suggest that maybe two creatures doing the exact same thing shouldn't be looked upon differently. >.> My mistake. -grabs her wrist- Listen here sweet cheeks. I don't care if you do hate it. If I want something from you I'm going to get it. Even if I can't find you to be any more useful as bait for my dogs. >3 -grins cruelly-

Ceranthor: o.o ... -ears flatten- Now... that can't be true. :/ Any creature can change given the right motivation. Don't... you believe in the idea of giving someone a second chance?

Arya: |3 -settles down on the grass and sighs a bit- .... -antennae perk- o.o Hold up... <Why are you all of a sudden being so agreeable?>

Tyrandes: >w> Well then... I have a feeling you'll learn very quickly. -walks over and moves his face to look up at him- You see I have no problem with letting you fool around with my boys... if you show me you can be good for your new master. Let's see... |J We'll say, if you can make it this whole time without trying to fight me off, I'll think about letting you have some alone time with your choice of the boys. >.> Sound fair? |3

Drayna: -blushes a bit and smiles more- You think so...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:02 am

???: Oh she is in that state of rage where she cannot make any noise. 

Celestia: Just... Just c'mon. Lets get you out of here. -takes her arm and teleports her to the surface- 

Saeianna: o.o... -ears go back- Y-You're so horrible >.< 
(I really wanna see what Kade looks like now.)

Link: We've tried :/ Sorry to say that shadow demons cannot change... Born and raised in hell they are...  -heads to the castle-

Kit: -.-' <Isn't that what you wanted?> 

Derek: ... -sighs and looks away- Just... Be careful okay? It's my first time...  -looks embarrassed-

Hanson: well with my sunken face yeah.... I must look so terrible...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 am

Venus: >.> Nah.... that can't be it. ^w^ Nobody can get angry at me. >w> You have to love me darlin', you just can't help it. -giggles a bit-

Ruth: ... -pulls her arm away and steps back- ... T-thankyou. I... I will be sure to remember this. If we ever cross paths again. -looks her over carefully- ... I would still like to know what changed your mind so quickly...

Kade: Ssh... -gently strokes her cheek- >3 Now you don't want to upset me, do you...? You'll want to be a good little elf so you don't get an awful job like that. I'd hate to have to spend so much money on something that'll end up getting all chewed up... >.> So are you going to be good for me?

Ceranthor: Well I... I suppose you know more than I about them... -sighs a bit and follows them- Thankyou again for taking me in. I do appreciate it...

Arya: <Yeah but I didn't expect to get it so easily. >/ What are you doing? Are you fucking going after her?> -growls a bit- <I'm coming after you.> -spreads her wings and takes off into the air-

Tyrandes: >w> ... Of course darling... |3 I wouldn't want to ruin my new toy.... straight away. >3 But don't get your hopes up. I will be going in dry... -grins and runs a hand down his body- |J I'll definitely enjoy hearing your screams, small one...

Drayna: ... Perhaps to others. But I don't see it myself... :/ I don't judge people based on their appearance. I make connections based on how you treat me, and... so far you've shown me no reason to stay away from you. -smiles comfortingly- It's not any of your fault how you look... you you made the decision to be kind to me. ^^ I think you've been a really good friend...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am

Nabooru: >/ -grabs her by the throat and pushes her up against the wall- Listen to me ... I do not like you. Lets just get this shit over with. Okay? 

Celestia: ... -frowns- My reasons are private... >C 

Saeianna: ... -looks down- I'll be good... I promise... |c

Zelda: It's no trouble sir... Smile -goes inside- I'll have a room set up for you and everything... 

Kit: D< <Just leave me alone! I'm not bothering her!> 

Derek: ... And they wonder why i hate girls ... -.- Just get it over with...  

Hanson: Friend huh... That's a step up. No one has ever really called me that...  
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Venus: o.o;; .... Now now darlin'.... ^^' Let's not be so rough. -squirms and tries to pull away- I'm just tryin' mah best to be friendly. o.o Don't you have friendly people out here in Hyrule?

Ruth: Well so were mine until you decided to invade my most private thoughts... >/ I think you owe me this at least. Then I'll be gone and out of your way.... not speak a word to anyone.

Kade: Good girl... |3 So tell me. What do you think you could be useful for...? -plays with the ends of her hair-

Ceranthor: -glances over at Dark- Thankyou... -thinks for a moment- ... Would it be possible for me to pay a visit to the shadow creature after I have been set up in my room here? :/

Arya: D< <Yeah why the fuck should I trust a guy like you?!>

Tyrandes: >.> ... You better not start showing me attitude small one. -moves down on top of him and pulls his head back by his hair- ... You are mine... you have no right to talk back to me. >/ Or it'll be a lashing for you...

Drayna: Smile Well that's what happens when you show kindness to others...

Charizard: >.> -swoops down and lands-

Drayna: -looks up and ears flatten- Oh... well I'm home now. :/ It was nice meeting you Hanson. -sighs a little-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 am

Nabooru: Im only friendly when I'm not pissed off... >/ 

Celestia: ... -looks her over for a moment- ... -goes over and touches her forehead showing her the memories of Isaac- 

Saeianna: I-Iunno... What exactly is there for me to do? Sad 

Link: If you want >.> He'll probably just swear at you. -takes him down into the dungeons-

Kit: ... <Guess you can't..> -jumps off the cliff- 

Derek: >.< ... Okay okay... I'm sorry. 

Hanson: ... I get the feeling that you don't really want me to go... Huh? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 am

Venus: D: Well I didn't mean tah upset you... Why don't you like me darlin'? 8C I sure am tryin' awful hard to be nice to you...

Ruth: o.o;; -flinches a little- W-what are you-- >.< .... o.o -eyes widen a little and just stares at her for a moment- It... It happened to you too...? -tears up a bit-

Kade: Well i have a lot to do here to run the club... |3 Maybe you could assist me. Keep me company and that...

Ceranthor: I'm sure I can handle some profanities. i just think... being all alone down here won't make his condition any better. Maybe he would appreciate some company...

Arya: >/ <Dan right I can't--> o.o !! -looks over as he falls off the edge- D: Fuck! >.< -swoops over underneath him-

Tyrandes: |3 Good boy... -gently kisses his cheek- ... now I'll be gentle with you...

(Let's skip here. Shall we?)

Drayna: I... It would be nice to spend more time with you. :/ It would... but you can't come with me. We'll both me in so much trouble. |c -ears droop a little- Look I'll come by the riddle house another time...

Kali: -appears standing next to her, looking about 5 years old- .... -frowns a little and looks up at hanson- >/ ... You're a bad man... -ears flatten and narrows her eyes-

Drayna: o.o;; -jumps a little- O-oh Kali! ^^;; Oh goodness this is a surprise little one... -laughs nervously and scoops her up-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:53 am

Nabooru: -.-' Look dont be like this. Can we just grt this interview done? 

Celestia: ... -tears up a bit and nods- ... |c I cant hurt someone who went through the same things i did...  

Saeianna: ... -rubs her arm- Okay... C-Can i have some new clothes...?

Zelda: ... If you think this'll help him a bit then go ahead :/ i just don't want you upset and hurt if things don't work out...  

Kit: o.o!! -lands on her back- Hey what are you doing?! D< 

Derek: -tears running down his cheek and squirms a bit- F-Fuck... 

Hanson: o.o... Well hello to you too... -looks her over- ... Please do come by soon... -takes her hand and kisses it gently-  
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 am

Venus: Very Happy Ok! -giggles and takes her wrist- Let's go, I've got lotsa questions to ask about you! >w<

Ruth: -takes a couple of steps back, looking stunned- I... I don't know... what to say... -frowns a little- ... Sad Thankyou... for sparing me. I'm... I'm sorry you were hurt... |c -looks at the ground, trying not to tear up-

Kade: -moves her face up to look at him- .... Now what's the magic word? |3

Ceranthor: I won't take anything he says or does personally... I just... think he deserves something. A chance for redemption...

Arya: D| -huffs a bit and lands up at the top of the cliff- You're an idiot... What made you think killing yourself was the right idea? Huh?

Tyrandes: >w> ... -strokes his hair gently and slowly gets up off him- There... |3 You're such a good boy... you learned quickly, didn't you? <3 -reaches over and unties his hands- ... Oh I do love it when they cry. -laughs a bit and gently wipes his eyes- Hush up now darling. Come here... -sits on the bed and holds her arms out- Come to master... <3

Drayna: o//o I... I'll try... -bites her lip and slowly draws her hand away-

Kali: >C ... Hmph. -ears flatten and glares at him- You're a very bad man... I know what you want. D< You want to take mummah. You want to take her away! I'm gonna tell daddy!

Drayna: o.o;; No no! ^^; No... sweetheart... hush now... please... now there's no need for that. You apologise to Hanson for saying such awful things to him...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 am

Nabooru: >.> Well ask away... -sits down- I'm busy looking after my people.

Celestia: Yeah just... stay out of trouble... -looks away and starts to walk off-

Saeianna: ... P-Please sir... Sad Please...

Link: Well he is all locked up now... You can go and see him <.< I wish you the best of luck of course.

Kit: Well everyone wants me out of the way... Doing what everyone wanted...

Derek: -rubs his wrist and looks her over- ... -slowly moves closer and goes into her arms- Can I please go now...? |c -shivers a bit-

Hanson: >.> Kiddo I don't want to take your mother away. Hush now...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:38 am

Venus: >:T Right. -sits down and gets out a pencil and parchment- First off, you're all girls. :O How do you make babies?

Ruth: -watches her leave- .... Yes... of course. Thankyou... -opens her mouth to say something else, then stops and sighs a bit- ... |c -turns and walks back to her house, shaking a little-

Kade: There's a good girl. Yes... we'll get you something nice to wear. C'mon... -takes her into his home- I've got some clothes here that I took from the werewolves when they were brought in here... >.> Sit down now.

Ceranthor: -bows his head- Thankyou... -walks past them and over to Dark's cell-

Arya: -sighs a bit and lets him down- Nobody wants you dead, kid. We just want you to understand that you're hurting our friend. You gotta find something else to do with your life, and once you stop hurting people... then they won't be so mad with you. Understand? -looks him over-

Tyrandes: |3 -cradles him in her arms- Of course darling... you can go relax with the other boys. They'll take good care of you. -kisses the top of his head- Now who do you love...? <3

Kali: >C .... -glares at him and doesn't say anything for a while- .... You're gonna get it now. Just like mummah when she's bad...

Drayna: ^^' Alright... alright that's enough Kali dear. We're going back inside and we're not gonna talk to daddy about this.... ok? -glances back up at Hanson briefly- I'm sorry... I-I.... I'll see you some other time... -cuddles Kali close and quickly heads inside-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Nabooru: Heh... Well we usually go after Hylian men |3 You see we have a male born every hundred years... And of course when they come... We all get to sleep with him. 

Mary: -looks up- There you are D: Where have you been? 

Saeianna: ... -sits down- Sad Why don't they need them anymore?

Dark: -sitting down leaning against the wall- ... >C What are you doing here? -doesn't look up- 

Kit: But... I honestly don't know what I'm good for |c most of my childhood was spent with a witch... Getting her things... That's all I know really...

Derek: ... -feeling sick as she says that- I love my master Tyrandes... 

Hason: ... -frowns a bit and disguises himself as  Rocket grunt- no one will hurt her... -heads inside- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Venus: Ooohhh.... owo -quickly scribbles down notes, sticking her tongue out a little and concentrating very hard- Interesting....

Ruth: I... I..... -trembles a little and slowly sits down against the door as she comes in, hugging her knees- I got taken mother.... -shuts her eyes and rests her forehead against her knees- >.< I-I was dragged into hell...

Kade: Because I keep them as wolves. >.> They don't need their clothes that way. -pulls out an old tribal dress- Here we are, this will look just lovely on you. |3 Here, let's get you all fixed up... -goes over and takes the collar off her neck- Is that better...?

Ceranthor: ... -looks him over and kneels down by the bars of the cell- I wanted to apologise... I didn't realise what happened out there would wind you up in a prison cell. It wasn't my intention... I just wanted... to make sure you were alright. :/

Arya: .... -rolls her eyes and sighs a bit, resisting the urge to be a smartass bitch- D| Look kid... you're still young, you still got a lot of potential. Just cause you had a bad start doesn't mean you can't start off fresh. If you really try now and stick to it you can make something of yourself. Trust me.

Tyrandes: Good boy... very good... cuddles him gently and kisses his cheek- Master loves you too... <3 -gently strokes his hair and looks him over- You may go out and let the boys take care of you now until I need you again. And don't put your old clothes back on... the boys will take care of that as well. |3

Drayna: -doesn't notice him and gently sets Kali down, kneeling to her level- Now sweetheart... this is very important and I want you to listen to me... -ears droop a little- You don't need to tell daddy about that man back there... ok? Sad We've... we've talked about this before, remember? Sometimes when I do something bad... daddy gets very angry with me... and we don't want that...

Kali: >.> ... Of course not mummah... -looks past her and over at Hanson- .... >C
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 am

Nabooru: >.>... so i gotta ask you a question. Why are your kind so touchy feely? 

Mary: D: Hell? -goes over and kneels down- My poor child... How did you get put down there...? Sad 

Saeianna: -gasps a bit and wipes some blood from her neck- Y-yes... Yes... D| thank you...  

Dark: >/ piss off. I don't want your apologies... Why do you care so much?

Kit: ... You think you could help me out...?  

Derek: Fine... -gets up- Ah >.< ... -slowly makes his way to the other boys- 

Hanson: -covers his face and walks away- <Are you okay Drayna dear...?>  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next