Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MORE non canon couples~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am

???: <.<... I just hope Nabooru can kill her.

Nabooru: ... Mmn... -turns over and cuddles up to her- |3 darling... <3 -mumbles in her sleep-  

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: ... Still bad. My parents abandoned me in the woods when i was just a little girl.. Then... My master found me. 

Saeianna: -walks over- o.o!! >.< Oh god... -covers her nose- Th-There is meat... H-how can they eat this...? -slowly scoops some up in another container- 

Dark: Yeah... Whatever... -sits back down in the corner- 

Kit: Oh uh... -rubs the back of his head- My name is Kit... I was hoping the colony could help me...  

Derek: ... -smirks and eyes glow red too- See you soon... -looks at the boys- ... Ill be back for you. Don't worry. -heads out the house-  

Hanson: ... ah. That makes some sense... And of course you wouldn't want that... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 am

???: >.> Oh of course she can. Nabooru is a great warrior, and that thing is a dumb little tree monkey.

Venus: |3 Mmn... -cuddles her back and gently kisses the top of her head- ^^ You see darlin'? I knew you'd warm up to me... <3

Ruth: I see... -sighs a bit- In... what you showed me, he looked so horrible. Sad I would have been truly terrified. You are so strong...

Kade: >.> What don't you have wolves where you come from? They're carnivores, of course they eat meat. But you know you'd be surprised how wonderful something can taste when you're starving.

???: >.< -shivers and whimpers a bit, now sopping wet- ... o.o -ears perk and sniffs the air, looking over at Saeianna- D: -whines and chews on the bars of the cell, trying to get closer to the meat-

Kade: You see? >.> They're eager for it.

Ceranthor: -ears flatten, looking a little disheartened- Sad ... -goes back upstairs and looks around for Zelda-

???: -smiles faintly- Well here we are always willing to help my dear... What is it you need?

???: Sad G-good luck...

Tyrandes: -growls a little as he leaves- You worthless little tramps. D< He was perfectly subdued before he came in here! -strikes one of them- You'll pay for his insolence!

???: -sitting with a few other homeless drow men under some trees- |c ...

Drayna: |c -shakes her head- It wouldn't be fair on my children... o-or my Mihan. -sniffles and wipes her eyes- Please, you need to leave...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 am

Nabooru: |3 -buries her face in Venus's chest- Oh you Hylians... <3 ... Huh... -slowly wakes up- o___o;; 

Celestia: ... I was terrified... But... After getting it for so long... You sort of get used to it. And the day i finally escaped was amazing... -looks at her- ... Im sorry I did that to you... I-I should know better... But being like that... Having that power over someone doesn't make me feel weak... 

Saeianna: ... -goes over and starts to feed them- But... This'll make them sick. I know they need meat but it smells terrible... 

Zelda: -looks up at him- Oh hello... :/ How did things go talking to him? 

Kit: Well... I want to start off fresh. A new job and a home... -rubs his arm- 

Derek: ... -looks over at them and walks over- Sad You poor things... -brushes some hair back behind his ear- I was wondering if you can help me find a weapon of some sort... 

Hanson: ... I wont force you to do anything... But i will stay to make sure you're not hurt... I wont have you harmed... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Venus: -gently strokes her hair and cuddles her close- ^^ Oh my little sunshine... you're awake. Smile Don't get up on my account... -gently kisses her forehead- ^^ You looked so sweet sleeping like that. <3

Ruth: I... I do forgive you. I can understand now.... -speaks quietly- Would you... like to stay a while here? My mother won't harm you and neither will I... We can give you food and a warm bed for the night.

Kade: Oi be careful. -pulls her away- They won't differentiate between the meat and your arm. -points to a trough just outside the bars- Pour it in there, like this. -takes the container and pours them some meat-

???: D: -whines and strains to get his snout through the bars, eating as much as he can with this restriction-

Kade: -looks down at her- ... Got it?

Ceranthor: He seemed reluctant. :/ I eventually convinced him to allow me to help him... But I do not think he yet believes that his life can be made better.

???: Smile We can give you a job here... -smiles warmly- Any who can open their heart to Elune are welcome in our arms. You are a sleeping creature... yes? We can find a place for you to stay for tonight in the temple and in the morning we will make a proper home for you.

Arya: You see Kit? The people here are kind hearted.

???: o.o Hm? -sits up a bit- Y-yes ma'am... Sad Of course ma'am... -swallows nervously and gets to his feet-

Drayna: No... >.< No you don't get it... -runs a hand through her hair and sighs in frustration- Y-you're not listening to me... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:15 am

Nabooru: ... What the fuck are you doing in my bed?! D< -covers herself up with the blanket-  

Celestia: ... Uhh... Iunno... I just... I mean it'd be so awkward... -looks away-  

Saeianna: ... -nods a bit and fills up the troughs- ... They can hardly reach it... 

Zelda: :/ I guess it just takes time. And seeing is believing. Once he sees the change I'm sure he'll agree to it more... 

Kit: .. Yeah. They really are... Thank you so much... Smile I do appreciate this.  

Derek: Hey calm down D: -turns into his male form quickly- I'm a guy... -turns back into a woman- I need this form to fight Tyrandes...  

Hanson: And you're not listening to me... Whats wrong with someone keeping an eye on you? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:05 am

Venus: Very Happy I'm teaching the value of love and friendship! ^^ See I didn't realise how bad things were here. >:T You guys really need me.

Ruth: We would have no problem with it... it doesn't have to be awkward. I just... I hope we can built a trust between us...

???: >.< -whines more and tries harder to get at the meat, only being able to swallow a little at a time-

Kade: They reach it just fine, otherwise they would have starved by now. >.> C'mon we're done in here. We'll go deal with the bitches. -heads out of the cell block- You'll need to help me here, one of them has had a litter of pups and I need to take them. Some of the bitches can be very aggressive defending their pups.

Ceranthor: -ears perk- So you don't have a problem with it? Me trying to help him? ... Your friend before, he seemed so insistent that there was nothing that could be done for the poor creature. That he should just rot down there...

???: ^^ It's no trouble at all love... would you like to work right here? Smile In the temple? We could always use extra help... even if at first you just tend to the gardens and light our candles...

Arya: -nudges him gently with her snout- Sound good, kid?

???: o.o; -looks him over- .... Oh.... w-wow I didn't know we were allowed to do that. I could have sworn it was illegal... D: You... you wish to challenge her?

Drayna: I'll be in trouble.... |c I... I don't want to be hurt anymore. -tears up a little and speaks quietly- I don't like to speak of it but... he hurts me all the time. Often... and without reason at all. Sad If we gave him a reason, l-like this... >.< -shivers a little and ears flatten- I-I don't want to imagine how much worse my beatings could get...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 am

Nabooru: >8C Get. Out. Now. Why do you keep trying to annoy me? I don't like being touched like this. 

Celestia: ... Okay... I guess... I guess i can stay... Where will i sleep? 

Saeianna: -follows him- Well I'd be mad too if someone too my children away... 

Zelda: Well Dark is Link's shadow. :/ we all have one. It's just that Link's is so strong... They've fought in the pass and Dark joined evil forces that tried to take over Hyrule. 

Kit: X3 -cuddles her- Thanks so much Arya. I couldn't have done it without you.

Derek: Yes. I'm sick of how the men are treated here... And as a prince I want my freedom to rule again.  

Hanson: ... He won't catch us out... Please... -takes her hands- He'll never find out... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 am

Venus: D: You see? This is exactly why I'm here... Sad I'm not hurtin' anyone deary... All I have to offer you is my love. Why does that bother you so?

Ruth: We'll talk with her and set a bed up for you... -looks her over- Are you hungry? I didn't bring anything back from my hunt, but... We may be able to find something for you to eat if you need it.

Kade: >.> ... Mad or not, we don't let them keep the pups for long.

Ceranthor: I understand... But... every creature has potential for good. Sad He just needs someone to help him and give him a push in the right direction.

Arya: X3 Heh... don't sweat it kid. I should get back to Drayna... you run along now and get settled in. -smiles faintly-

???: T-that... that is quite bold sir... -bites his lip and slowly stands- I will help you find a weapon. Do you know how to fight with a hook blade...? Sad

Drayna: -looks up at him and blushes a bit, tears welling in her eyes- I hope you're right... Sad P-please... please don't draw attention to yourself...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Nabooru: >C I don't need some tree monkey's love. And in case you hadn't notice that no one is this affectionate! No one likes this! 

Celestia: ... All i need is just some blood... -looks her over- 

Saeianna: ... Thats so sad... Sad -rubs her arm- Id feel horrible for doing that... 

Zelda: I guess you'll have to prove that to Link... :/ but I'm sure you can do this... 

Kit: Oh uh okay... I'll see you again right...? 

Derek: ... Not really... I guess I'll have to quickly learn huh...? 

Hanson: I won't... -gently wipes her eyes- Don't cry... We don't want that beautiful face covered in tears... 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 am

Venus: But you should! D: Love is such a beautiful thing, I can't understand why you don't have such love and compassion for everyone else around you... it's so saddening to see... Sad

Ruth: o.o; ... O-oh... -takes a step back- Well I... I don't know if we have any of... t-that...

Kade: It's the way it is. If the pups are with their mother for too long they don't learn to be fighters. -walks into the cell block and looks around-

???: o.o;; -ears flatten and backs into the corner of her cell, keeping a small litter of newborn pups huddled close to her- >.<; -whimpers a little in fright and licks them gently-

Ceranthor: ... -sighs a little- It won't be easy... but... It is reassuring that you have faith in my ability. I'm sure I can make his future brighter...

Arya: -shrugs- I dunno, maybe. We hang around the colony sometimes.

???: Well... if you want to live, yes. -shifts through a small pile of assorted old garbage- The fights do not stop until one of the fighters is dead. And I know madam Tyrandes would show no mercy... -pulls a rusty and very old looking hookblade out of the pile-

Drayna: -blushes a little and shuts her eyes as she does- ... I can't believe how kind you are trying to be for me... -bites her lip and gently places a hand on his- ... I... am free during the night. While the others sleep... -slowly looks up at him- I want you to meet me in the forest...

(See I want Hanson to just lose it. I figure by the time he meets up with Drayna she'll be all rugged up trying to cover up bruises and that, so Hanson would just fucking go mental and kill G and her kids, trying to tell her he was doing the right thing for her.)
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 am

Nabooru: D< i am a warrior! I dont have time for love! -lays back down, her back facing Venus- >C  

Celestia: ... Well i can bite you... But if you dont want me to its okay... :/ 

Saeianna: ... I-Iunno if I could do this Sad she seems so upset... 

Zelda: Come on now... Why don't i show you to your room? -leads him upstairs- Are you hungry for anything?  

Kit: Okay... Because I'd like to see you again you know... Smile 

Derek: o.o... Ooo. Rusty. -takes it and looks it over- Thanks you know... Hopefully things will be better for the males once I get her.  

Hanson: ... -strokes her cheek gently- That i can do... -kisses her forehead- Be strong... <3  

(And lose creepy Kali straight away? Nah. I'll just kill G XD because then she would hate having Hanson as a step father and for them to move to the forest.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 am

Venus: There is always time for love... you just have to allow it into your heart... Sad -gently places a hand on her shoulder- .... |c Oh I weep for you poor creatures... so bitter and defensive... -ears droop a little- What has happened to you to make you so hurt that you cannot love?

Ruth: I-I... won't it hurt...? D: -looks very frightened- C-celestia I don't know. I trust you... but...

Kade: Suck it up, this is work that needs to be done. -opens the cell up and steps in-

???: o.o;; N-no... >.< -growls a little, but looks terrified and trembles- S-stay away...

Ceranthor: -sighs a little- I must admit I am weary and sore from travel... and hunger claws at my stomach. I do not wish to be a burden to you... but I would very much appreciate whatever food you can spare for me.

Arya: -antennae perk and looks him over- ... Yeah, likewise. I'll see you around kid... you take care of yourself.

???: I never considered that to be a possible future for us... -looks out towards the forest- If you are to practice, you should do so outside the tribe. If you are caught with a weapon there will be harsh penalties. -looks him over- ... Of course, with that form, it may not be so much of a problem. Sad -sighs wistfully- ... You are very lucky to be able to command your shape in any way you please.

Drayna: -sighs deeply- I will... -draws away from him slowly- I will see you tonight. -looks him over briefly before quickly heading upstairs-

(X3 Sounds good.)
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:19 am

Nabooru: ...it doesn't concern a silly tree monkey like you. -turns back to face her- ... Why are you being so stubborn? 

Celestia: Oh not the way I do it. There is a method you use to make it numb so you don't feel anything Very Happy I wouldn't dare hurt you after all the nice things you've done... 

Saeianna: ... -tears up and looks away- no... |c This isn't right...

Zelda: X3 We have plenty of food. You have as much as you want and take what you need for your travels...   

Kit: You too Smile -hugs her quickly and then goes over to start his work- 

Derek: :/ I guess you're lucky when your grandmother is a professional shape shifter.. -brushes some hair out of the drows eyes- Don't look so sad... It'll be okay...   

Hanson: ... Ill see you soon princess... -sighs and walks away- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:39 am

Venus: Because I want to make things better for you... I can see why Dark sent me here now darlin'... Sad Please trust me. I want nothin' but good for you.... -looks her over for a moment and leans in, gently kissing her- <3

Ruth: W-well... -glances over at her bedroom door- I suppose you need the sustenance... who am I to tell you to starve? -slowly sits down on her bed- As long as my mother does not witness it...

Kade: -frowns- Pull yourself together would you? >/ -grabs the mother by the scruff of the neck and holds her down- Pick up some of the pups.

???: DX -yelps and struggles against him- No! My little ones! -tears run down her face-

Ceranthor: -sighs a bit and smiles wearily- Thankyou... it's much appreciated. Uhm... I hope it is not a bother, but my people are only vegan by diet. :/

Arya: ... X3 Heh. -turns and heads outside-

???: -smiles sweetly- I'll just show you how to tend to our gardens and the sacred pool here... and later on some lessons on basic healing, in case we are needed to heal the sick. Smile Is that ok?

???: -flinches a little at his touch and sighs, just letting him- .... I... I would be slaughtered if the women heard me say this... |c But I hope you can win...

Vivian: -walks in with Silvia by her side- No I'm telling you Silvia, it's impossible. Horses don't lay eggs. -looks over at Hanson- ... What... D< Hanson? -hisses and races over to him, swiftly pushing him up against the wall- What are you doing here? I've made it VERY clear that I don't want any of you in my workplace!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Nabooru: o///o... -closes her eyes- ... >.< -tears up and pulls away- N-No D<  

Celestia: -sits with her- She wont... Just don't freak out okay? -leans in and gently kisses her neck-  

Saeianna: >.< I-I'm sorry... -slowly scoops up some of the pups- I'm so sorry...

Zelda: X3 Im sure we can manage... -takes him into his room- Is there anything else you would like?  

Saeianna: -talking to Drayna- And I love living on the farm now ^^ ... -ear flicks-Hey there is your Pokemon...

Kit: Oh you think I'd be able to have powers? o.o... I thought only witches could have that.  

Derek: ... -hugs him gently- I'll try... For all of you... -sighs a bit- 

Hanson: o.o!! Calm down! D< Im not here on business... If i didn't come your friend Drayna would've been hurt by your boss again.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Venus: o.o; ... No...? D: I thought for sure...

Ruth: I'll try-- o.o !! -yelps a little in alarm and squirms- >//< W-what are you doing...? -whimpers a bit and tilts her head back, not fighting her-

???: DX -howls and scratches at Kade- Let them go!!

Kade: >.< Agh! Stupid bitch! D< -bashes her against the cell bars and let's her drop- C'mon we'll go deal with the pups. >/ -scoops the last of them up and leaves the cell-

???: =^= -whimper and squirm a little in his arms-

Ceranthor: No... Thankyou. As it is I am eternally grateful that you could provide this for me. Yet... -looks around a bit- I cannot help but feel a pang of guilt for the shadow creature still. That I am living luxuriously here while in the same building he is left to rot in a cell...

Drayna: Oh yes it is quite a wholesome experience. -ears perk and looks up- ... Ah yes. I was beginning to worry for her. She was dealing with that troublesome boy, Kit. The one that has always hurt young Tani.

???: ^^ Elune offers her gift to anyone with the patience to learn... there is magic in all creatures, even the humblest. -gently takes his hand- Do not sell yourself short young one. Smile I sense great things for you...

???: o.o; .... -hesitantly hugs him back- T-Thankyou... |c

Vivian: ... -scoffs- Is that why the two of you left so quickly? You've grown affectionate towards her? -let's him go- >/ I knew your self control could only last for so long around her... do yourself a favour and leave now, before you see something that'll turn you to making a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:12 am

Nabooru: You thought wrong! D< -turns away from her- Would you just go?! 

Celestia: It makes it numb. Trust me. Im not doing anything else... Here... -holds her hand- Its okay... -bites her neck-  

Saeianna: -looks down at them- ... -sighs- They look so tiny... -strokes their head- 

Zelda: :/ Well he is a prisoner for now. He has to stay down there. I cannot give special privileges for him like that 

Saeianna: Oh dear :/ Ive heard about him. You think she has stopped him for good. 

???: -smiles- ... Thanks Smile You won't be disappointed. 

Derek: I best try and train... Thanks again. I do appreciate this... -walks away from him- 

Hanson: >/ Im staying. I've got a lot of self control. Especially for her. Now if you don't mind i have to get myself ready. -walks away- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:27 am

Venus: Sad -tears up a little and her lip trembles- I... I was only trying to help you... >.< You don't have to yell at me... -sniffles- W-why do you have to be so mean?

Ruth: >//< Nn... -squeezes her hand a little, feeling weak- Ah... D| -leans against her for support- T-that wasn't.... so bad...

Kade: They're a few days old. -sits down and looks a few of them over- Figure out how many of them are males and we'll separate them for training.

Ceranthor: No I understand... -thinks for a moment and turns back to face her- May I spend the night downstairs instead?

Drayna: :/ I'm not sure... -looks up at her- Arya, have you news of Kit?

Arya: -settles down in the grass- Good news actually. Kid was gonna throw himself off a cliff, but when I pulled him back up he pretty much rethought his whole life. He's working in the temple right now.

???: ^^ That is what I like to hear... come. -takes his hand and gets to his feet- Tell me young one, do you know how to read the ancient language? -picks up a thick aerisian bible from nearby-

???: Sad -sighs and sits back down against the tree- ... Good luck stranger...

Tyrandes: -paces around in a battlefield- >C Hmph... the whelp had best show his face or I will kill him on the spot. I had planned to at least toy with him a little but if he disrespects me even further by being late I will not prolong his life any more.

Vivian: D< What are you getting ready for?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 am

Nabooru: Oh stop the crying act would you? >/ -stands up- Im nothing to cry about. How about you grow a backbone... 

Celestia: -gently licks away some blood- Mmn... -holds her close- Wow... I didn't think you'd taste that good... <3  

Saianna: ... There are three boys in this one. The rest are girls... Sad 

Zelda: o.o... Of course... If you want... -thinks for a moment- I have to ask why you care about him so much... 

Saeianna: o.o... Really? He just changed like that? I'm impressed...

Kit: o.o;; No... But I guess I'll have to learn ^^;; oh my that's a big book...  

Derek: -walks into the battlefield: I'm here Tyrandes... What? Upset that you couldn't have your fun...? -smirks a bit-

Hanson: ... None of your business. -steps outside- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 am

Venus: Crying or Very sad -sniffles- I-I... I cry... for you... Sad It saddens me so that you cannot love... |c Is it just me? I... I had really hoped I could make things good between the Gerudo and the Aerisians.... -slowly gets to her feet and wipes her eyes- M-my mistake...

Ruth: |c Mmn... m-my head is spinning... -rests her head against Celestia's shoulder and cuddles up to her-

Kade: ... Tch. I thought this bitch had a good history of having sons. >/ Fine. Hold onto the males. -picks up the rest of the puppies and places them in a separate cell beside the mother's, with the bars spaced just enough to allow them to suckle-

Ceranthor: Because... -rubs the back of his head- Before, I just wanted to make sure he was given a fair chance to repent on his actions. But now... -looks over at her- He told me he does not want to see me hurt. I can tell he has a good heart... and really does need help. Sad He has no other choice, he feels...

Drayna: I'll say... Arya are you sure of this?

Arya: I could feel it, the kid really means to change this time. I don't think Tani has anything to worry about.

???: ^^ -laughs a bit- We'll take it slow then... there are some classes we teach here for the young ones, including how to read and write. Smile You can sit in on it.

Tyrandes: ... -looks him over and grins a little- Oh.... I'll be having my fun. >3 Did you notice? I brought the boys with me... -motions to them-

???: |c ... -ears droop and just looks away, looking badly battered and bruised-

Tyrandes: I wanted them to see their little savior being cleaved on the battlefield. >3

Vivian: >C ... Hmph. Bloody idiot better not cause any trouble for me.

Kali: -standing in front of him as he goes out- >/ .... I know what you plan...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Nabooru: ... Yeah. You were wrong. >/ Now if you excuse me I'm going into the desert for a bit. -starts putting her gear on- I have my people to look after. Not mess around with an elf who thinks its grand to have sex all the time.

Celestia: Its okay... You'll feel better after a good nights sleep. -helps her into bed- Goodnight Ruth... :/ 

Saeianna: ... Sad -hands him the male pups once he gets up- I-I think ive seen enough for today... I rather just go back to your part of your home...  

Zelda: ... I sense there is something more... Than what you've told me... Well you can head down there. :/ I hope you'll be able to rest there. 

Saeianna: Well giving him jobs might help him forget about her :/ You know he can even help Oromis and I on the farm.

Kit: Awh man. It'll look so awkward. D: An adult like me with all those little kids... 

Derek: >/ or jump for joy when they see your blood spray in the air... What are you waiting for? Bring it. 

Hanson: o.o... -looks down at her- <.<... well i didn't know I had a plan. Please enlighten me child. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Venus: |c I-I'm sorry... I really thought I was helping... -looks away and plays with the ends of her hair-

Ruth: D| W-wait... -struggles to sit up a little- I... I have to... |c Mmn... -rubs her forehead- I need to set a place for you to.... sleep... and tell my mother of this...

Kade: You're here to assist me. We'll lay down to get some sleep in a minute alright. Now put some food down for the bitches and hose them off while I put the pups away. -walks out of the cell block-

Ceranthor: -bows his head- I will rest more comfortably knowing he will be in the same position as I. But I thank you for your hospitality...

Arya: -looks up at her- Yeah? You should let him know.

Drayna: He's your responsibility now Arya... you should tell him.

???: X3 -laughs- Do not feel that way... we will not judge.

Tyrandes: -grins, showing her fangs- >J Perhaps... -pulls two shining hookblades from her belt- I hope you have put your affairs in order, small one... -leaps forward quickly, dodging around so she is behind him and swings a few times at his sides before jumping away again-

???: o.o !! Oh god I can't watch... >.<; -looks away and covers his eyes-

Kali: >C -narrows her eyes- ... You're meeting with mummah... late in the night. -takes a step closer- ... You want bad things for our family...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Nabooru: ... >/ -frowns and walks out-

???: -comes in- Well lets get this-- ... Oh you're still alive -.- thats a shock. 

Celestia: We can tell her in the morning... And i dont mind sleeping on the floor tonight :/ 

Saeianna: ... Yes sir... |c -starts to put some food in the troughs for the bitches-  

Zelda: Right... Well i best get to sleep. Do take care now :/ ... -heads off to her bedroom- 

Saeianna: I'll go and tell Oromis. Smile I'll see you later Drayna. -quickly heads back to the farm- 

Kit: ^^;; Oh good... Wow... I've never met a race who was so kind... It's a shame not all people can be like you...

Derek: o.o! -dodges a bit but gets cut- Ah! >.< -holds his side- D< Fuck these shitty weapons! -hisses and goes shadow, sinking into the ground-  

Hanson: Kid all I want to do is be a good friend to your mother. I dont want to hurt your family or anything. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

???: Oh. -.- Well damn. There goes hanging up a new body.

Venus: -sniffles- I-I... |c I wanna go home now...

Ruth: |c That doesn't seem fair... -looks up at her- The floor isn't comfortable... isn't there anywhere else...?

???: -looks up at her with big teary eyes- ... H-help... Crying or Very sad

Ceranthor: You too... -heads back down to the dungeon- ... I hope you do not mind... I could not in good conscience stay in such luxury while you were still here... :/

Drayna: -smiles a bit and bows her head- Elune be with you...

Oromis: -out in one of the small fields, planting some seeds-

Arya: D| -groans a bit and gets up- Guess I better go tell him... -heads back to the temple-

???: -giggles a bit- ^//^ Sir you flatter me...

Tyrandes: -grins with cruel joy seeing him bleed- >3 Yes... and do not expect-- o.o ... -ear flicks and looks around- What is Elune's name?! D< What kind of creature can do that?!

???: o.o ... Brothers... D: H-he has a chance...

Kali: >C You will... blood will be shed...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:07 am

???: D| stop crying would you? Dont be upset. Nabooru just gets upset by affection. 

Celestia: Really its fine... Just rest dear... -strokes her hair gently- 

Saeianna: I'm... Sorry. I can't Sad I'm a prisoner too... |c I just can't help you... -turns on the hose, not too muh so it doesn't hurt them- 

Dark: >.>... really man? ... -sighs and sits on the cell bed- If you want that fine... 

Saeianna: <w< ... -races over and hugs him from behind- >w< 

Kit: X3 Heh... -rubs the back of his head- Awh... It's really nice to hear you giggle.. 

Derek: ... Oh... >3 Don't know what a vampire is huh? -comes up from the ground and grabs her hooks- Thank you |3 -sinks back down- 

Hanson: -.- Yeah whatever. Now get put of my way okay? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next