Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Non canon couples 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Jessie: Bobby you are hurt and upset and I want to make sure you're okay because you are my friend! >.<

Alejandro: ... Fresh air isn't that good for the dead now is it...? -looks her over and gently wipes her eyes- Please don't cry...

Malladus: It won't. That's why we need to keep an eye on it >/ It'll have to go to a special school like I did.

----------------------------------------------

Zara: Nn... D| -slowly passes out from blood loss, just hanging limp in the chair-

???: >.> ... Settle sister... we cannot let her die. We want tasty blood forever...

Jason: D< Fucking whore! -goes shadow and races forward, quickly scooping up Lexi-

Isaac: o.o!! D< Don't let her escape!

Jason: -sinks into the ground with her and races off- D: Lexi I'm so sorry!

Elle: I just... feel like I gotta prove myself... I don't want to end up like the other women in the club... Sad I don't want to be weak...

Rayurn: ... Just remember... We promised Elle new opportunities... that she is stronger than what she was inside the club... :/

Shea: I was allowed to have a life outside of training. You couldn't control that Bruno. You controlled when I was sleeping, what I ate... as if we were married and you were the abusive husband! D<

Tess: ... Mmn... =^= -slowly wakes up the next morning, cuddled up to Blade with her face in his fur-

Maria: ... Since when do arrange marriages have caring husbands... He never seemed to have cared when he first met me... You treat me differently...

Jane: You always do... <3 -sighs a bit and smirks- You know it's more fun being blind... it's more of a surprise when you touch me...

Aurora: ... I agree with you. I want the children to be in a proper home... and... I know it sounds so silly... but I rather be the doting housewife here in this house...

Lily: -smiles more- Yeah... it is...

Thana: o.o... -plays with some of Lily's hair, chewing on it- :3

Haunter: -appears next to Lucky- o.o... <You think he is going to stay now...?>

Rayurn: -standing next to him- Ahem... doing what boy? >/ -folds his arms-

Aurora: <.< You cannot blame that. I doubt they would fail you because you can't brush your hair.

Eleanor: I still have one of my trackers with me. Surely Giovanni has put something on him so we can easily track him.

Elean: I know you are but you've seen what we have done in the past. We can fight and that.

???: -kisses him gently- We'll finally get a proper house... a pool and everything... <3

Annette: Yep. That's what happens when you live in hell for a while. Trust me though, Derek is a good kid and Anudor is sweet as pie. You should be a bit nicer to them.

Zara: o.o... It's nice to meet you too... -smiles a bit and looks at Kinak- ... I'm not a tree monkey. I don't live in a tree... I'm a different type of elf, not an Aerisan...

Alejandro: Rose please! I care about her... she has a different side... a caring one... you just don't see it.

Isaac: >/ No. I have my own life to lead. I am not afraid of you anymore.

Celestia: o.o... <.< Excuse me ma'am but you really are Isaac's mother?

Derek: ... -smiles a bit and holds her hands- You feel comfortable?

Chelsea: Heh. X3 Well this is just cute. <.< But you better be good to my father if something starts up.

Aurora: ... -looks away- That is true. So what?

Dark: Ah! >.< ... Heh... Calm down... -kisses his cheek and cuddles him- <3

Nightshade: Sad Mihan please wake up... -rests her head on his chest- Please...? |c

???: >.> Thank you. -goes over to the cabinet- Come on man. Quit looking at the jars.

Lily: ... -lights up her cigarette with a fireball- My name is Lily... What is yours pretty boy?

Aurora: ... I think I know where she is being held... -looks him over for a moment and looks down at Tani- Where will she go once we leave? We can't leave her here by herself...

Rayurn: What's wrong dear? Sad

Elle: My stomach really hurts... |c

Rayurn: It's probably from the shock of things... don't worry. We can see a healer once we get into town...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Bobby: >.< I'm fine! Would you just leave me alone?!

Fox: -looks up at him for a moment and just lets him- ... I-I didn't want to hurt you... |c I'm sorry... I'm sorry... -rubs the bruise on her jaw-

Eldrin: Then what is the problem with me going to the stupid school?! D< You just don't want me to be happy!

Jinn: D: Z-zara.... >.< You fucking bitches! I'll kill you!

???: <.< Of course... I'm sorry sister. -slowly gets up and looks over at Jinn- ... So what do we do with this one?

Lexi: >.<;; -squeaks a little and just holds onto him- D-don't let me go!

Lulu: D< -hisses and sinks into the ground, going after them-

Kanti: You're not weak... Sad You don't have to be a warrior to be strong.

Fawn: She has plenty of opportunities here Rayurn. Sad Just because I am haying no to one of her choices does not mean we are reverting to the club ways. I am not saying she must provide pups and services to the whole of the tribe... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- I just do not want her harmed.

Bruno: You should have been grateful you were given the choice to train at all. >C Bitches like you should not fight. Well now you get no choice, and this is what happens when you complain.

Blade: |3 -snoring softly, still very much asleep with one paw over Pip, keeping him safe-

Harold: Of course... -kisses her neck gently- you are precious... -gently helps her lay down on the bed-

Abigail: I know... |3 I love seeing you squirm... <3 -gently trails her fingers down her body-

Drayna: It would be nicer... -sighs a little- Rest well now. -gently kisses the top of Baldor's head and fades away-

Baldor: ... Mmn... =^= -cuddles up to Aurora- Mummah...

Slate: X3 Heh... -laughs a little- That's adorable. Does that taste good, Thana?

Lucky: >C ... Hmph. -snorts and smoke comes from his nose- <No. He's no different than he was before. He'll just do something to upset her again.> -growls a little- <I don't want him here.>

Misfit: o.o !! -jumps a little and freezes- .... Would... would you believe me if I said homework? ^^;;

Parker: T^T I've tried! My bedhead refuses to be brushed!

Persian: -shakes his head- Not those trackers, the psychic signal blocks out the tracking signal. We used another way to find it.

Benoni: ... D| -siiiiighs- <Your mothers... and Eshwin will kill me. Not to mention Clayton if he somehow hears of this.>

???: |3 And afford real alcohol. Not the horse piss we've been drinking lately. >.>

Adam: ... Who gets married at that age anyway? And to an elf! ... -runs a hand through his hair for a moment and thinks about this- I have a vampire prince of hell adopted brother who married a gay tree alien.

Thrall: ... -glances down at her and tightens his grip around her arm- Ssh. Don't correct his highness.

Kinak: -snorts and growls a little- >C Too right... if you didn't belong to Thrall you would be as good as dead.... monkey. >/

Rose: You... you didn't answer me... Sad -ears droop a little-

Correntine: >.> -glances at her briefly and flicks her wrist, blowing a powerful gust of wind and throwing them into the wall-

Kali: DX !! -cries out in agony, her ribs cracking- Ah!! >.< -trembles a little and tears up- F-fuck...

Correntine: >J -slowly moves over to him- Say again, boy? You're not afraid? Ohh... then I must have been gone for far... far too long.... -grins cruelly, showing her fangs-

Gaileth: >w< -giggles a bit and pulls his hands closer, sucking on them- <3

Ama: o.o ... -quickly nods- Yes ma'am.

Baldor: -looks over at Chelsea- So where do you think we should take your father?

Ivy: o.o It is? Then... you guys aren't related? You're not her kids?

Kihja: T^T Sorry... I-I was just so scared Mihan. Oh god I love you... -gently kisses the top of his head- <3

Seth: >.<; -winces a little as she does but doesn't wake- ... |c Nn...

???: >.> ... Fine. -goes over and flicks through some files-

Cameron: Pretty boy? <.< ... It's agent Cameron.

G: She has friends elsewhere that are standing by and will take care of her once I bring her to consciousness.

Abigail: -looks up at Aurora- >.> Where is she?

Fawn: Sad Yes you must be so badly stressed after all of this. It's ok my darling... everything's going to be ok now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Jessie: ... -tears up a bit- O-Okay... Sad -sighs and walks away from her-

Alejandro: ... Come on. Why don't we go back to the bar...?

Malladus: -growls- ELDRIN IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SHUT UP YOU WILL NEVER GET THOSE DEMON POWERS! ALRIGHT?! D<

???: <.< We can't kill her... she is already dead. And she is a fire demon so her blood would be just awful... theres nothing we can do really...

Jason: I'm not going to let you go babe! Not ever again! -quickly races off- Shit... You have any crosses on you?

Elle: How else can I prove it? No one will take you seriously unless you're a warrior...

Rayurn: Then what else do you think she could get into? :/

Shea: >C I got put in the fighting because I had nothing else...

Tess: -looks them over and smiles a bit- Heh... -strokes his fur- Blade... it's morning...

Maria: Mmn... -lays down- ... You would want to... marry me right? -looks up at him-

Jane: Heh... ^///^ Oh AJ ... <3 -squirms a little at her touch-

Aurora: ... -looks down at him- You okay little one...? -strokes his hair-

Baldor: ... Mmn... =^= -cuddles up to Aurora- Mummah...

Thana: -giggles and nods- ^w^

Lily: -laughs a little- Come on... X3 You should be back in bed...

Haunter: ... <He seems determined this time... but don't worry. If he acts up again we'll kill him>

Rayurn: >/ That one isn't going to get pass me.

Aurora: X3 -flicks her wand, fixing his hair- There... better now?

Eleanor: Well what way did you use? :/

Elean: Eshwin is busy hanging with Clayton D: He wouldn't care!

???: Yep... |3 And when we get the money I can get my tubes closed up. So no more kids. <3

Annette: It's not technically marriage... Becoming Mihans is an elf thing. It means they are like life partners. It's been hard for him you know :/ No one has ever like him for the way he is. Anudor does.

Zara: -squirms a little but stays close to him- ... >C ... You're right. The old king was better than him.

Alejandro: ... Look now I have to make sure you don't move out. Just... don't do this again alright?

Celestia: Ah! DX ... F-Fuck! A simple yes would've worked out! D< ... -helps Kali up- Shh Mihan... Sad We'll get you healed up again...

Isaac: o.o.. -backs away- J-Just go alright?! >.< I want to live my own life... You have your other men...

Derek: X3 Heh! Gaileth that tickles~

Chelsea: Well I guess we can show him all the shops and that around town... >.> I kinda wanna stay away from the bar and bath house...

Aurora: ... -shakes her head- She found us and took care of us... made Giovanni into what he is today...

Dark: I love you too... but I know those guys will probably be back for us...

???: -frowns a bit- God where is it? >/ You'd think it'd be easy to find a shadow creature...

Lily: >.>... Well it's better than ugly shit now isn't it?

Aurora: Team Rocket... -looks at him- Well that's good... -brushes some hair behind her ear- You know Lily said a lot of rude things about you... you're not bad. :/

Tani: ... Mmn... |c -starts to wake up- Silver...

Elle: ... |c I feel weak in the legs... Th-They feel like jelly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Bobby: ... -goes into her room and slams the door behind her, tears running down her face- >.< Fucking doctor... I fucking hate this place! DX -kicks a chair and sits in the corner, hugging her knees- >.<; ... I-I wanna go home... |c

Fox: ... A-alright... -shakily reaches out and takes his hand- Thankyou...

Eldrin: o.o;; -draws back a little and goes quiet- ... It's not fair... >.< -tears up a little and rubs his eyes-

Healer: -comes back outside and looks over at them- Smile Sir?

???: <.< Yes... but I wanted to have some fun. And now our pretty little slave is conked out.

Jinn: -growls a bit- >C ... You don't wanna do that.

Lexi: Sad -quickly shakes her head- N-no... I didn't think I'd see them again.

Lulu: >C -hisses and leaps forward, tackling Jason out of the ground and knocking Lexi out of his hands-

Lexi: o.o !! -starts to choke- J-Jason! DX Jason help... help...

Lulu: -pins him down and growls- I can't believe you tried to separate me from master... >/

Kanti: That's not true. Sad Who knows? Maybe you could even lead this tribe some day.

Fawn: She can help you in the shop... gather food, care for young ones... hunt even. Just not this. Sad

Bruno: -huffs- You should have just gone into caring for pups like all the others did. >C

Blade: -mumbles a little and shifts in his sleep- =.= Mrrrmmnn...

Harold: ... -gently strokes her hair- I think you would make a good wife, yes...

Abigail: Yeah? ;3 Feel good babe? <3 -trails her fingers down lower- |3 Let me hear it...

Baldor: =^= Mmn... -rubs his eyes- Had a weird dream, mummah...

Slate: Here, uh... -holds his arms out- Can I carry her?

Lucky: <Without hesitation.> >C -growls and just sits there, watching them- ....

Misfit: ^^' L-look sir... we were just talking about our friend Reese, right babe?

Parker: X3 Much... thanks babe. -gently kisses her cheek- C'mon we better get moving. We can eat on the train. -picks up his pokeballs-

Persian: Satellite. -looks around- I dunno where the nearest base is but I bet you could track it there.

Benoni: >.> <You better know what you're doing or we'll both be skinned.>

???: D| Thank the lord. I was about ready to rip them out myself, just Madeline by herself is more than enough. >.>

Adam: Touching, really. Like a fairy tale. -rolls his eyes-

Thrall: o.o; Zara-- D<

Kinak: >C -ears perk- ... What did you say, wench? -snatched her away from him- Are you questioning my rule?! D<

Rose: ... -looks away- I don't want her hurting you.

Kali: DX Ah fuck... -holds onto her- Everything fucking hurts... and I just freaking had a baby. >.<' Sure, let's fling me around like a ragdoll.

Correntine: Oh but they're not the same as you darling.... >3 -holds a hand out- Now you know how this always ends... don't make me ask you again.

Gaileth: >w< -giggles more and noms on his fingers-

Baldor: X3 Fair enough... we can take him to the tattoo place if you'd like... maybe go by the markets so he can try more Aerisian food.

Ivy: What do you mean? Hasn't he always been this way?

Kihja: |c I know... it's like there's nowhere safe to hide anymore.

???: There's a lot of files here man, just be patient.

Silver: -walks up behind them- >.> ... You need the location of the shadow creature? -holds up a file- I can help you there...

Cameron: <.< You know I liked you better when you were quiet.

G: -about to say something to her, but stops and glances down at Tani- ... Take it easy. Don't speak. -hands her a glass of water-

Fawn: -helps support her- We've got you darling... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Chelsea: -trying to call up Bobby's room- ... Cmon answer >.< I need to get to her...  

Alejandro: ... -kisses her hand gently and walks back to the bar- ... Im sorry if it seems like i take control of your life... 

Malladus: ... -sighs and scoops him up- Shh... -looks at the healer- Is she okay? 

???: <w< Awh come on dear... Your male form looks so nice.. |3 Now I know why that elf likes you... 

Jason: Ah! DX Lexi! Oh my god she'll die! -tries to push her off-

Isaac: -teleports next to Lexi- >.>... oh dear we are in trouble... 

Elle: Nah... Only royal people like Mika can rule this place... 

Elle: ... :/ I dont think caring for pups is her idea of fun... 

Shea: -growls- That shit is boring >C 

Tess: X3 Come on...

Pip: Mmn  =^= -cuddles up close to Blade- 

Maria: -blushes and cuddles up to him- You do...? <3 

Jane: Ohh... AJ... -moans a little- Yes... <3 

Aurora: Really ... ? What dream was it...? :/ what happened? 

Lily: Oh uh... Sure... You going to be okay to hold her? -hands Thana to him-

Thana: o.o... -plays with some of his hair-  

Elle: -growls and looks away, not answering- >C 

Aurora: Are you sure you're all prepared?  

Eleanor: Well we can travel to a base after we help these pokemon. -heads into the lab- Professor we're back! 

Elean: >3 Thats more like it! -jumps onto his back-

Eshwin: -looking out from a cliff edge- The view is really nice here isnt it? 

???: <w< Hey we can send her off somewhere... |3 -runs a hand up his shirt- 

Annette: Kid remember he is still my princr >.> talk bad about him and i have to kill you. 

Zara: Yes i am D< And you know what? I believe i can bring the old king back!  -pulls away from him-

Alejandro: :/ She wont hurt me... -sighs- Look we have a lot of work to do... 

Celestia: -helps her on a bed- I know ... They are idiots... :/ -sighs- At least she is getting rid of him...  

Isaac: I said no mother >/ ...

Derek: X3 You must be hungry... What do we feed her? o.o... 

Chelsea: Yeah he would love that Very Happy -kisses his cheek- 

Paul: -comes back out- Okay I'm ready for the tour X3

Aurora: ... Before mum trained him to be a leader... He was si sweet and kind... He always looked after me... Now... He has changed... 

Dark: -looks over at Seth- How is he doing? 

???: o.o... And what would you want in return huh? 

Lily: |3 A lot of people say that... But seriously you look good for an agent. What are you doing working here?

Tani: -takes a sip- ... Why am i here? I need to go back Sad

Elle: Mmn... D| M-Misfit... -passes out onto the ground- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:01 am

Bobby: ... -glances blankly at the phone for a moment- ... -sighs a bit and gets to her feet, picking it up- .... |c Yeah...?

Fox: ... You don't... -sighs a little- I was so ungrateful Al. You don't control me...

Eldrin: -frowns a bit and rests his head against his chest- Hmph...

Healer: She's going to be just fine. A little stress pushed her to early labour, but she knew exactly what to do... her and the little one are just fine. Smile

Jinn: >C I'm warning you.

???: Well what are you going to do about it? >3 -gets up- You're all tied down. And it's been a while since we've been fucked... <3
(The girls really are gonna be surprised when they learn that all of her bodily fluids are like hot magma. X3 Not just her blood.)

Lulu: -growls and holds him down- >C She is at the mercy of master now...

Lexi: -glances up at him, her lips turning blue- .... P-please.... D| Please, I.... -gasps desperately for air-

Kanti: ... That's stupid anyway. -sighs a bit- I think you'd be good for it. Sad

Fawn: There are plenty of jobs around the tribe Rayurn, not just that.

Bruno: -barks at her- Tough shit! D< It's all a bitch like you is good for! -huffs a little- >/ Now... get back over here...

Blade: -lazily opens one eye- ... Do I have to...?

Harold: -nods and holds her close to him- Mhmm. You would be such a perfect wife... always good to me. <3

Abigail: Good girl... -caresses her gently- Mmn... help me with my clothes... <3

Baldor: Someone was here... -sits up a little- I heard you guys talking... she knew about daddy...

Slate: Yeah I think so... -holds onto her awkwardly and cuddles her close- ... Hey Thana... -smiles a bit and kisses the top of her head- You little cutie...

Misfit: ^^' Please help me out here before your dad kills me...

Parker: :/ Pretty sure. I mean we've been training pretty hard. I'll at least give it a damn good go.

Persian: -nods and follows her in-

Oak: o.o Ah, what took you so long Eleanor? You've been gone for hours.

Benoni: -rolls his eyes and laughs a bit- <You just wanna look for trouble, don't you kiddo?>

Clayton: -sitting on the edge looking out- ... It really is... -shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath- We should come out here more often.

???: Yeah we should. |3 Right after we get the money. -watches her hand- Mmn... where do you think we could send her?

Adam: -grumbles- I'm not talking bad about him. -.-' Calm your tits Annette.

Thrall: >C -growls and grabs her, pulling her back- Be quiet, servant! Unless you want to end up at the gallows you will stop, now!

Sandrin: o.o ... You really have a way to bring daddy back...? D:

Rose: -pulls away- Yes sir... back to work...

???: >.> Oi c'mon barmaid! How long are you gonna keep us waiting?

Kali: Y-yeah... bloody godsend she is...

Correntine: >3 Very well. But that means there's going to be a punishment this time Isaac... -thunder cracks, and appears standing behind him- >J And I know how much you hate that... -quickly and easily knocks him to the ground, digging her heel into the back of his neck and pinning him there-

Anudor: :/ I can head down to the markets and pick up some milk.

Baldor: Great. Smile I think you'll really enjoy the colony sir.

Ama: o.o Oh! :O Can I come too?

Ivy: Wow it's... hard to imagine. That must be really tough on you... Sad

Kihja: Sad Not so good. The burns have really weakened him.

Silver: Oh not a lot... a trifle, really. >.> You police... all I really want is to make sure none of you meddle in my operations. Promise me that, and... when you have them and the elves in your control, save a few if the creatures for my research... then I will lead you right to them. |3 -holds a hand out- What do you say?

Cameron: What do you mean? I love working here, it's what I've always wanted. <.<

G: Lily went in to rescue you but something went wrong. Don't worry yet, she isn't hurt.

Fawn: o.o !! -squeaks a little in fright- Elle! D:

Misfit: o.o ... -races over and kneels down to her level- Sad S-shit... Elle... -gently scoops her up-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 am

Chelsea: Bobby! D: Oh god I've been trying to contact you! I-I've been trying to sneak in and get you but they keep catching me and... and... -chokes up and starts to cry- >.<

Alejandro: ... -sighs- I know... but... I do thinks to make sure you don't get hurt...and treated like that... in those clubs...

Malladus: o.o... She... heh... -smiles faintly- So we can come in and see her?

???: >w> -pushes her down and moves on top of her, removing her pants- Oh... <3 You're so big down there... >3 -laughs a little-

Isaac: .. Hmm.. I'll help you Lexi but do remember... -helps her up out of the ground- You do owe me...

Elle: ... -leans up and kisses his cheek- You're sweet...

Rayurn: :/ -sighs- Well just try and talk to her... -gets up and helps her up-

Shea: ... Why? >/ So I can get hurt again?

Tess: We have things to do... X3 -sits up a bit- There is no rest for the wicked...

Maria: -rests her head on his chest- I'd be so good... I'd never look at another man... I'd always be there to please you...

Jane: A-Alright... <3 -slowly moves her hands along her body, trying to find her buttons- H-Here... -slowly pulls off her shirt-

Aurora: ... Well no one else is here but you and me... no one is here. -strokes his hair-

Thana: o^o ... -turns into her wolf form and paws at his face- Very Happy

Elle: Leave me alone... >C -walks away from him-

Aurora: Well I think you will do good... Smile -kisses him gently-

Eleanor: Sorry. We found the device. -places it on the table- But... seeing all the dead people... we found some pokemon in pokeballs... -places a huge pile on the table- We wanted to collect them up first. :/

Elean: >w> Maybe. But hey it's fun X3

Eshwin: -looks him over and smiles- ... We really should...

???: Anywhere that will take her really... <.< I'd send her back to Annette but they would surely do something...

Annette: >/ Watch it would you? It's not me that you have to tell to calm down... it's his mothers that would destroy us...

Zara: ... -holds onto Thrall and nods slowly- It's experimental... but I can try...

Alejandro: ... I just have to check on Fox... call me if you need anything... -quickly heads upstairs-

Isaac: o.o!! Ah! >.< Get off me mother! -tries to squirm and get out from underneath her- Sh-Shit!

Derek: ^^;; You know I'm glad she isn't a vampire... cause we would've have to find some blood...

Chelsea: >w> Oh? Eager are we?

Paul: o.o... Well I don't see any harm in that. Smile

Aurora: ... -sighs and wipes her eyes- I should... go and find him in the morning-

Dark: Shit... He will pull through... won't he?

???: <.<... -shakes his hand- Deal... -frowns a bit- Why do you want these guys taken away so bad?

Lily: Really? ... Wow you had high expectations hey? ... -takes a puff of smoke-

Tani: >.< N-No... I... I have to ... -coughs a bit-

Aurora: Shh... you have to get to your friends and rest... Sad Don't worry... things will be solved...

Elle: -tears up and holds onto him- I feel so sick... |c

Rayurn: D: Shit we have to hurry... come on... It's not too far...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:50 am

Bobby: o.o !! C-chelsea? S-slow down! D: Slow down babe... I-I can't understand you... -tears run down her face- Oh god... Sad H-how did you get the number for my room? I... >.< I thought I'd never hear your voice again...

Fox: I know... I appreciate it though... I do now at least.

Healer: Of course, she's waiting for you... Smile -heads back to the treehouse- Uhm, sir... not that I'm surprised, given your... structure and all, but the child was a little on the strange side.

Jinn: >/ Yeah thanks. I work hard to make my disguise forms appealing. -struggles a little- >.< Nn...

???: >w> Here sister... -conjures a few viagra pills in her hand- >3 So she doesn't have a choice.

Lexi: >.< !! -gasps for air as the colour rushes back to her face- O-oh god... -trembles a little, looking weak and falls to her knees, leaning against him for support- |c Mmn...

Kanti: o//o ... -holds onto the side of her cheek and looks her over- ... Heh... ^///^ T-thanks...

Fawn: -nods and slowly gets to her feet- I will... -sighs and tucks some hair behind her ear, heading outside and looking around for Elle-

Bruno: >C Don't you dare. You don't have the option. -snarls threateningly and steps closer- If you try to run, I am faster than you and will hunt you down. If you try to fight I am strong than you, and I will destroy you. It's better to just roll over and save yourself the trouble of all of this... bitch.

Blade: =^= What is there to get done? You're supposed to be getting your energy back anyway.

Harold: -strokes her hair gently- I know... you'd never question me, would you?

Abigail: There you go. You're doing good babe... -helps guide her hands up to her chest- <3

Baldor: I know... =^= -yawns a little and lays his head back down- It was just a dream...

Slate: X3 Pfft... -laughs a bit and holds onto one of her paws- Having fun there, kiddo?

Misfit: D: Elle, babe! Where are you going?

Parker: -cuddles her close- X3 Hey I have to do well. I'll have my beautiful good luck charm there with me. <3

Oak: o.o; ... Oh dear. That's a lot of them... separated from their trainers. -sighs a bit- We'll find a place for them here. Thankyou for bringing them in, I suppose they were lucky not to be killed as well.

Benoni: X3 -laughs and shakes his head- <You're nuts, kid.>

Clayton: -leans back a bit and relaxes, not noticing him- I should have brought Aiki with me. She would have loved having all this free space to fly around in.

???: -shrugs- Whatever, doesn't really matter. >.> Could dump her out in the middle of nowhere for all I care.

Adam: -raises an eyebrow and looks up at her- ... Mothers?

Kinak: >C No. You will not. Garathok does not need him because I am a better king. You should be slaughtered for your insolence, monkey...

Rose: ... |c Mmn... -mumbles a little and goes back to serving drinks-

Fox: -bandaging some of the cuts on her face- .... -ears droop a little and turns away as he comes in- Don't look at me Al. It's really bad...

Correntine: >3 Ohh... you are always so quick to defy me but you can never handle the consequences. -glances up at Kali and Celestia- >w> ... Friends of yours, darling? -leans down and pulls his head back by his hair- I thin it only fitting if you are going to disrespect me like this that you be humiliated with a lashing in front of your little friends....

Kali: <.< Yeah that I wouldn't mind seeing.

Anudor: No this is much easier. ^^; Just relax now, I won't be long. -heads outside-

Gaileth: :3 -just lays there, staring up at him- ... <3

Ama: ^//^ A little... -plays with the ends of her hair-

Baldor: X3 C'mon then... -heads outside- The colony is still small sir but I think you'll like it... Smile

Ivy: Yeah he's... probably going to need you. :/

Kihja: Sad I dunno... he might as long as we don't have anyone coming after us. Aeris is the safest place right now for him, but... -ears droop- |c I have a really bad feeling.

???: >.> ... -frowns a bit in disapproval- >/

Silver: >.> I'm just trying to get them... out of my way. If you want the shadow creature so badly, I am happy to help you take it, along with its other nuisance friends....

Cameron: You obviously don't understand what it's like here. You think you can compare a career here to something like flipping burgers? You have no idea what kind of opportunities they offer us. Just because your morals don't line up with mine does not make it a job that doesn't deserve a little respect. We work hard.

G: Tani you need to regain your energy. Everyone's trying to rush into this to solve the issue and it's why nothing's being done. Please just be patient and rest while I think about the situation, ok?

Misfit: Sad I-I've got you babe... I've got you. -looks up at them- Where's the nearest city?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:04 am

Chelsea: Y-Your father gave it to me... Sad Oh babe ... I've been trying so hard to get to you... to free you from this place...

Alejandro: ... -kisses her cheek- Don't be sad... Let me fix you up... and then we can figure out what to do about this wedding... -smiles a bit- If... you still want it...

Malladus: Well I figured as much... but how strange are we talking about >.>

Vikke: |3 -curls up a bit in Drayna's arms in her beast form- <3

???: >3 Open wide dear... -opens up her mouth and puts some pills in her mouth-

Isaac: Let's get back home... |3 -sinks into the ground with her-

Jason: NO! >.< NO! LEXI COME BACK! D: -tears up-

Elle: o.o... -covers her mouth- Oh was it okay for me to do that...?

Rayurn: -looks around- Elle? Kanti?

Shea: ... -sits back down- I'm cold... I need some clothes...

Tess: Oh I cannot rest... besides I'm fine. I can do this... don't worry...

Maria: Question you? I wouldn't dare think of it... How can anyone question the man they love...?

Jane: -caresses her gently and leans up, kissing her neck- ... You are so beautiful to touch ...

Aurora: ... -lays back down- Yeah... -strokes his hair- Just rest... soon we'll go see daddy...

Thana: -giggles and nods- >w<

Lily: X3 C'mon... it's bed time...

Rayurn: <.< ... Oh good. Now we can talk >/

Aurora: -blushes and cuddles up to him- Let's get going... ^///^

Eleanor: :/ -sighs- Yeah... they are so very lucky.... -runs a hand through her hair- Now we just gotta find out where Mewtwo is.

Elean: That's better than being boring. Now lets go >:U

Eshwin: ... Yeah... I was going to bring Benoni... but he is hanging around with the kid...

???: |3 Now I can agree with that... -kisses him gently- <3

Annette: Oh kid you got so much to learn... >.>

Zara: >C Well you know what? I will show you... I'll bring him back and see how long you last... -pulls away from Thrall and quickly heads out-

Alejandro: You know that won't stop me from loving you... -sits down and helps bandage her- You poor thing...

Celestia: <.< ... Yeah we'll give you a choice of whips.

Isaac: D< Mother! Celestia is meant to fear me! My girl is meant to fear me, not help you!

Derek: X3 Heh... -scoops her up and sits down- You're so sweet... -strokes her hair-

Paul: Oh I don't mind... Smile I wouldn't dare judge it... I do adore the colony. I really do. -follows them-

Aurora: ... Thanks Ivy. You can go back to your spot.

Dark: ... -takes his hands- It'll be okay. We can make sure they are alright...

???: <.< ... I promised him the brown haired elf. We need to know how she can be weakened...

Lily: Oh yes. You work real hard... -looks him over- ... And you don't feel like you're doing any wrong?

Tani: ... -sighs and looks away- |c

Aurora: We'll take you there now... :/ Then we will go and get Lily...

Rayurn: There it is up in the distance... Come on...-takes Fawn's hand and quickly moves-

Elle: Nnghh... it hurts... >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:59 am

Bobby: -shakily wipes her eyes- I-I've been trying too... >.< T-the doctor, he... -bites her lip and tries not to cry- H-he's horrible. I just want to leave Chels... I-I hate this place...

Fox: -ears perk and looks up at him- ... O-of course I do... -smiles brightly- I'd be lost without you Al. <3

Healer: ^^' Quite frankly sir? ... Beast like. -takes him into the room-

Drayna: -sighs a little and smiles weakly, cuddling her close- You're so cute... <3 -ears perk and looks up at Malladus and Eldrin- Guys... come here. Smile

Jinn: >.< Mmph! -chokes a little and tries to not swallow them-

Lexi: |c N-no... Jason... -tears up a bit and trembles- Y-you monster.... I hate you... >.<

Lulu: ... -eventually lets him up and stares at the ground- He just left me here... Sad Again...

Kanti: ... X3 -laughs a bit and nods- Y-yeah... -goes very red- I-I don't mind... -quickly looks away, looking very shy-

Fawn: -morphs to her wolf form and sniffs around- ... They went to the training tent. D:

Bruno: >C -goes over to her and pins her down with one paw- You don't deserve clothes.

Blade: What needs to be done that's more important then your health? <.<

Harold: -smiles faintly and kisses the top of her head- You see... you would be such the perfect little wife... -cuddles her close- Let's just get some sleep my dear. <3

Abigail: Mmn... -blushes a bit and tilts her head back- Oh Jane... <3

Baldor: Yes mummah... -lays his head down and starts to doze off again- |c

Slate: Yeah let's not start playing... you need to go to sleep. -takes her upstairs- ... She's really beautiful you know...

Misfit: ^^;; H-heh.... -rubs the back of his head- So uh... w-what did you wanna talk about?

Parker: X3 Alright... -heads outside and lets out a Braviary- You don't mind flying do you? It's a long way to the train station.

Oak: -picks up a few pokeballs and looks them over- ... Any luck on trying to track the creature yet? :/

Benoni: X3 -heads out into the forest and sniffs around a bit-

Mewtwo: -curled up asleep with Garvedior, looking very catlike and purring a little- =^= ...

Clayton: -rolls his eyes- Of course... -glances up at him- You could not have found a more arrogant child to train with that creature you know. >.> Any other child and they would have been just fine with my training regime. But no... this one has his own ideas. Has to question everything and thinks he knows best.

???: |3 Oh good... -gently kisses her back- Mmn... so I guess you don't plan on sleeping now, do you?

Adam: Apparently. >.> Look how long is it gonna take for us to find them?

Kinak: o.o !! -hisses- Guards! D< After her! -growls and turns to Thrall- And as for you... >C I should imprison and torture you for allowing such a vile creature to grow so insolent. But I think I would rather just kill you right away... >/

???: >C -chases out after her, growling a bit- Stop!

Fox: >.< -winces a little- Nn... I wish there were healers in hell...

Correntine: >w> Oh good... you girls are such dears. -pulls him back to his feet and holds onto him by his hair- >C Do not talk to me like that boy, now be quiet before I really lose my temper! -snarls and strikes him hard across the face- .... |3 Now... -strokes his sore cheek gently- Would you fetch me one of those whips please dear?

Gaileth: Very Happy Ehh! -reaches out for Derek's hair- <3

Tiny: -walks into the room- <.< ... <What is that thing?>

Ama: Very Happy You really like it out here sir? ^^ We worked really hard to make it nice...

Ivy: ... -nods and gets up- Yes ma'am. :/ ... You just take it easy, alright?

Kihja: Sad Oh I hope so...

Silver: <.< ... That one? It is easy. She will bow immediately once you threaten the two dark skinned ones. I'm sure she will do whatever you say if that is her motivation.

???: Duly noted. <.<

Cameron: No, I don't. I think people are too quick to judge us. You know if everyone didn't hate what we were we wouldn't have to steal and fight and that.

Abigail: <.< Now? -looks her over- .... She looks a little weak to be fighting don't you think?

Fawn: -nods and follows him-

Misfit: D: Ssh... it's gonna be ok. We're nearly there.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 am

Chelsea: We have to find a way to get you out... have you seen any way to sneak in? Sad

Alejandro: -smiles and kisses her gently- I love you Fox... <3

Malladus: o.o;; Wow... -sits down on a chair next to her- I... wasn't expecting this...

Vikke: o.o... -looks Eldrin over, sniffing at him-

???: Now now >3 -rubs her throat to make her swallow the pills-

Isaac: Now dry those eyes... |3 You're back where you belong... -kisses her cheek-

Jason: D< What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you were on my side and would've helped me! Fucking hell!

Elle: Heh... -smiles a bit and holds his hand- You're blushing... Smile

Rayurn: -sighs- D| Oh jeez... come on. -heads off to the tent-

Shea: Can I at least transform? >.< Just so I can keep warm...?

Tess: <.< Well I have to take care of the kids, check on the fight club members who are working, help gather food, do... some other things...

Maria: -takes her robe off and gets under the sheets- Alright... -sighs happily- Goodnight dear... <3

Aurora: -is making Baldor breakfast the next morning- Now dear Persian is being brought to the house today... you have to be nice to him and not pull his whiskers...

Lily: >.>... Are you just saying that because she looks like you? X3

Rayurn: >/ Look I knew the day would come that she would start to take it to the next level but you better be so careful with this...

Aurora: <.< I don't mind it. So you can ride on this yet you cannot ride on a broom? X3

Eleanor: Oh no... We might have to go to one of the bases... :/ See if we can get onto a satellite...

Gardevoir: |3 -cuddles up to him, stroking his cheek gently- <3

Elean: o.o... -whispers- There they are...

Eshwin: Don't you think it's good that there is someone out there who wants to think outside of the box...?

???: |3 Oh of course not babe... I need you to undress me right now... <3

Annette: Well we gotta find out where they could be hiding. Now they're on foot so they wouldn't have gone too far... which way did they go out? You did chase them.

Zara: o.o!! D: Thrall! -stops for a moment and makes vines come out of the ground- >/ -makes some wrap around the guards but gets some to wrap around Thrall, pulling him out of the palace and placing him next to her- Where is the kings grave?

Alejandro: Maybe we'll have to make a trip to the surface Sad See one of our friends and that...

Celestia: <w< Here you go ma'am... You know we don't mind it if you stay here. We'd be honored if you did.

Isaac: D< Why you...

Celestia: If you like once I get my Mihan healed up I can show you and your son to a room so you can have some privacy |3

Derek: Oh Tiny this is my baby sister Gaileth... We need to keep an eye on her for a while... Smile

Paul: Oh I do like it. Smile I can see all the hard work...

Chelsea: >w> ... -whisper to Baldor- This is just too cute...

Aurora: ... I will... I'll see you around...

???: |3 Great. There we go. Well thank you my good man. We'll be on our way.

Lily: Yes but the reason we hate you is because you do steal and fight... that's what started the hate. Not to mention the science lab projects and everything... -puts out her smoke and lays down- I just think some people can be better than anything else...

Aurora: Take her to her friends Abigail -.- Learn to listen.

Rayurn: -enters a healers room- Is anyone there? D: We need some help!

???: o.o... -straightens up- Yes what is the matter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am

Bobby: Not yet... I haven't been here long enough. Sad Look I... I've met someone who's been here for a year. I'm helping him with some of his escape plans... hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

Fox: ... -shuts her eyes and kisses him back- Mmn... I-I love you too... <3 So much... -wraps her arms around his waist and cuddles up to him-

Drayna: Heh... neither was I... -gently strokes her fur-

Eldrin: >C -still pouting, and glares at her- ...

Jinn: >.<;; Nn... -tries to fight her but eventually swallows it-

???: Awh what a good boy you are... >3

Jinn: -gasps a bit- F-fuck... >C You're really gonna regret it. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Lexi: >.<; -cringes a little and cries more- N-no... I hate this place... -looks up at him pleadingly- W-why are you doing all of this to me? P-please...

Lulu: I-I... I got scared... I was compelled to go back to master! >.<

Kanti: -squeezes her hand a little- W-well it.. it was really nice... >///>

Fawn: -heads in and looks over at them- o.o ... Elle... Sweetheart come over here.

Bruno: You can stay as you are and shut the fuck up. >C That's what you can do.

Blade: ... <.< -slowly sits up a little and looks her over- Other things?

Harold: |3 -cuddles her close- Good night dearest... <3

Baldor: D: But I'm just playing with him!

Abigail: -comes downstairs, yawning a little- Mannn... |3 That was the best sleep I've ever had. This place is great.

Slate: >3> Mayyybe...

Misfit: D: I am being careful! Look I know her history with the fight club and that, how bad it was for her and her mum. you think I'd put anything on her she wouldn't want? I'm not that kinda guy.

Parker: D: There's more room to not fall off on a giant bird. ... T^T And it still doesn't mean I like it.

Oak: Ah... -looks her over- So tell me Eleanor, after this, you won't be having any more to do with them, will you? :/

Mewtwo: ... |3 -purrs more and gently nuzzles her hand in his sleep- <3

Benoni: >.> <Alright you found them. Now what?>

Clayton: It would be fine if the kid didn't have the idea of going off to fight the Jaakrufu with these ideas. He'll be killed.

???: Mmn... |3 Yes dear... <3 -gently runs a hand up her shirt and starts to pull it off-

Adam: -looks around- I dunno... D: All this forest looks the same. -rubs the back of his head- And I didn't get very far.

Thrall: o.o !! -growls a little- I should punish you for this kind of behaviour girl. >/ -flicks his tail- All the graves are outside the city, in the wastelands.

Fox: Y-yeah... -sighs a bit and sits down on the bed- I'll still be all scarred though... -ears droop a little and looks at the floor- I'm gonna have to come to our wedding with scars all over my face. I thought I was going to look beautiful... |c

Correntine: -takes it- >.> Now don't flatter yourself. I won't be staying long. -plays with some of his hair- I'd like some privacy with my favourite little bitch. >3 Now show me where your nearest wall braces are so I can humiliate him.

Kali: -points to a few cuffs on the other side of the room- <.< Right over there.

Tiny: >.> ... -goes over and sniffs at her- ... >/ <I don't like it.> -ears flatten-

Baldor: X3 Isn't it? I've never seen Ama so awkward and shy around anyone. She must not know how to flirt with humans...

Ama: -plays with the ends of her hair- Well uhm... ^//^ Would you like to see the markets first sir? We can get you some more of our unique food for you to try...

Ivy: :/ ... -nods and heads out of the room, shutting the door behind her-

Silver: >.> ... -snaps his fingers- You two, go with them and show them to Aeris, and how to handle the creatures.

???: ... -nods- Yes sir.

Cameron: -shrugs and looks away- whatever, that's just your opinion. I'm happy with what I do.

Abigail: >C -bristles- Don't... call me that...

Misfit: D: You gotta help her... s-she's all weak and sick.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Chelsea: Is there any way I can help with that? Sad

Alejandro: So uh... do you still have any of the money left that you took...? :/

Vikke: o.o... >3 -giggles a bit and licks his arm-

Malladus: What do you think we should call her...? Smile

???: -screams after some time and moves off of him- DX AHHH! OH GOD! S-Sister! It' burns so much...

Isaac: Because you're mine! And you have to learn one way or another that you cannot continue this! You must stay >/

Jason: Yeah well fuck you. I'm going on my own. >/ I can't believe I trusted you... -walks away from her-

Elle: o.o... Nah uh D: -holds onto Kanti- You want to take me away from the tent >.<

Shea: -growls a bit and sneezes- >.< Argh... come on man! I don't want to get sick!

Tess: <.< ... Yes... other things... -slowly stands-

Pip: ... -wakes up and yawns a bit- =^= Mmn... -stands and turns into his human form, looking like a young Blade-

???: -calls up the estate- I want to know why she is staying there. She has to get ready for her engagement...

Aurora: I know but he doesn't like that. :/ -places a plate down at the table- Eat up dear. -kisses his cheek and hears the doorbell- That'll be him. Once you finish up we'll go and see daddy... -goes to the door and opens it-

Jane: -hugs her arm- Not that there was much sleeping... |3 <3

Lily: X3 -scoops up Thana and places her in the cot-

Thana: -turns into her human form and yawns, curling up under the covers- |3 <3

Lily: ... -sighs- I have been pretty neglectful as a parent... It seems like my pokemon were better parents than me... They've done so much too... -brushes some hair back behind her ear- Lucky!

Rayurn: Yes but she is very sensitive. -sighs- Why is she upset now?

Aurora: <.< ... Chicken. |3 C'mon let's just get on and hurry up over so we're not late.

Eleanor: ... No... but professor I'm not sure where else I can go... Bad place or not that was the only home I had or had known... I don't know where else to go...

Elean: Well... we need a peace offering or something D:

Gardevoir: <.<... X3 This... is so cute. <3

Eshwin: He just wants to protect the ones he loves... I don't blame him... I mean I'd do a lot for my people... my friends... and of course... you...

Annette: -looks at the ground at some foot prints- ... Well this helps us a bit. -looks around and sniffs the air- I don't smell a fire... so they must not be camping out...

Zara: Thank me later. -takes his hand and heads out into the wastelands- Trust me. Once I figure this out we will be out of trouble...

Alejandro: You still look beautiful to me... -cuddles her close and kisses the top of her head- <3

Celestia: <.< Well if you do need anything else please tell me. This is just so ... amazing |3

Derek: She is a girl and her name is Gaileth. :/ C'mon how can you not like her? She is a sweetheart...

Chelsea: ... >.> Uh... Your food... doesn't make the elves even more sexually active... does it?

Paul: Oh that'd be nice X3 -holds her hand- I guess you can show me them...

Aurora: -walking around the town the next day in a coat and sunglasses- ... -looks around at the motels and goes into one, up to the counter- Excuse me, did a young man come in here with a red headed woman...?

??? >.>... Wow. Nice service you have here with your men.

Lily: Psh. Whatever. -gets up and takes off her coat, stretching a bit- So I gotta ask what can I do to get myself out of here? -goes up to the bars-

Aurora: Then shut up okay? >/ Here. -helps Tani up- You can take her to Aeris.

???: Here put her on the bed D: I'll look her over...

Rayurn: ... Fawn you don't think this is something the vampire has done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Bobby: I.... I don't think so. Just be ready to help us out when we're out of here... so we never have to wind up in this stupid place again. -sighs a bit- ... I miss you so much Chels... |c

Fox: Uh yeah actually... I made more money than I spent. :/ -pulls it out of her pocket- It paid a lot more than I expected. -hands it to him- Here...

Eldrin: o.o -draws his arm away- D< Don't!

Drayna: :/ Oh Eldrin don't yell... she's only a few minutes old... -cuddles her gently- I'm not sure... I wasn't really able to think of any names. Smile Would you like to name her, Mihan?

???: o.o !! What? D: -helps her off Jinn- What did he do to you sister?!

Jinn: -huffs a bit- Ahh... D| C-can't say I didn't warn you... |J

Lexi: Crying or Very sad N-no I.. I just wanna go... >.< P-please no more...

Lulu: ... W-wait... D: Don't leave me by myself...

Kanti: o.o; -holds onto her- Don't make us... >.<

Fawn: Elle sweetheart... -kneels dwon to her level- Please hear me out...

Bruno: >C Don't be such a baby and go the fuck to sleep Shea. I'm sick of your whining.

Blade: >.> -stands up as well- What things would they be?

???: -shrugs- I don't know. I called the hospital, they said she'd gone to care for a discharged patient.

Harold: =.= ... -grumbles a little in his sleep and doesn't wake-

Baldor: >.> Mkay... -starts to eat-

???: -stands at the door, looking very sleepy with Persian by his side- -.- ... Your cat... -grumbles a bit-

Persian: >.> -pushes through the door and heads inside-

Abigail: Heh... |3 -kisses the top of her head- It was great... <3

Slate: That'll explain why she likes her wolf form so much. She probably talks to the pokemon as well with as smart as she is... Smile -leans against the cot and just watches her- <3

Lucky: <.< -ears perk- ... -.- -grumbles a little and heads upstairs- Yeah Lily? :/

Misfit: D| Because of a stupid hypothetical question. It's not my fault! She asked a question and I answered truthfully!

Parker: -nods and helps her onto its back- I gotta admit... I'm a little nervous... ^^'

Oak: Well the pokemon centers take in travelling trainers, can you not stay there until you find a more permanent home?

Benoni: ... -flicks his tail- <Well what does it want?> -.-'

Mewtwo: |3 -sighs a little in his sleep and starts to relax again- ...

Clayton: And in wanting to protect people he should recognise that foolishly putting himself out there with no experience or teaching helps no one. Bah... X3 -looks up at him- You see what you do to me Eshwin? You make me a terrible example of a crotchety old man.

Adam: Doubt it, I heard there's a cabin around here somewhere. They've probably found that and broke in.

Thrall: >/ You better know what you're doing girl or we'll both be executed.

Fox: |c Mmn... -cuddles up to him- .... What did you say to her?

Correntine: >3 -grins a little and presses him against the wall, cuffing his hands there- ... Well my little bitch...? -gently runs a hand down his side- Are you still going to keep up this attitude?

Gaileth: >w< -giggles a little and reaches out for him-

Tiny: D< -hisses and backs away- <Children pull whiskers and get their sticky hands in my fur.>

Baldor: A good third of it probably does... D|

Ama: ^///^ -giggles a bit and squeezes his hand gently- I'd be happy to sir! -conjures a basket and takes him through the market- If you see something you like, we can pick it up. Smile

???: >.> ... -looks her over- You're going to need to be a little more descriptive... ma'am.

Silver: -nod- <.< Don't give them any trouble, and I am sure they'll serve you well. Be sure to have them alert me once the creatures are under our control. -turns and quickly leaves-

???: ... >/ I really don't like this sir. Black market dealing... working with rockets? We'll lose our badges for sure!

Cameron: -leans back in his chair- That will be when Silver decides its fair to let you go. I don't have anything to do with it.

Abigail: >/ Fine. -helps support Tani- And what are you gonna be doing while you're here?

Fawn: Sad Oh almost certainly... -tears up a little- My poor baby, she's probably weak from blood loss or has some awful spell on her...

Misfit: -gently lays her down and kisses her cheek- It's gonna be ok babe... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Chelsea: ... I miss you too babe... |c I wish you were back here with me... I need you so much... 

Alejandro: o.o... Sh-Shit... Thats... Thats a lot of money... 

Malladus: Hmm... -smiles a bit- I have always liked the name Vikke... Smile

???: Ahh >.< I-I'm bleeding so bad... -cries out loud-

Zara: ... Mmn... =^= -slowly starts to wake up-

Isaac: Shh... -kisses her neck gently- Im going to give you that makeover now... <3 

Jason: Why not? D< give me a reason why i shouldn't?! 

Elle: Sad -shakes her head- no... You'll get mad at me again... 

Shea: -growls and curls up- I would whine less if i got some warmth... >C 

Tess: Look they are private okay? 

Maria: Mmn... =^= Sweetheart... I think thats the phone... 

Aurora: Thank you :/ -hands them some money- I didn't want him to be alone... 

Jane: |3 -cuddles her- So what shall we do today? <3 

Thana: ... -looks up at him from her cot- :3 ... <3  

Lily: -scoops him up gently- Im sorry... For how I was before :/ i must've been a horrible trainer... -cuddles him close-

Rayurn: Well what did she ask you? 

Parker: -nods and helps her onto its back- I gotta admit... I'm a little nervous... ^^'

Eleanor: Yeah... Im probably banned by them now after taking Persian... -.- -sighs- Im probably going to be on the streets for a while... 

Elean: Well maybe we can offer him a supply basket... :/ 

Eshwin: >w> Well hey you are a crotchety old man. Its in your nature |3 -laughs a little-   

Annette: Okay lets follow the footprints and then look around for the cabin... :/ it's the only thing we're got...

Zara: Trust me... Ill do this... -goes over to the graves- ... Alright get his grave opened up... Ill get my things ready... 

Alejandro: ... I asked her why she did all that... :/ Look iunno what to do with her... But seeing that side of her scares me... 

Isaac: ... -ears go back and squirms- L-Look... I just feel you have better things to do... 

Derek: She is only a few minutes old. Her skin is clean and soft >.> 

Paul: Oh okay... -looks over some things- Gosh they all look so good... What would you recommend? Smile  

Aurora: -sighs- He was wearing a suit, the girl was looking like a slut who possibly has many STI's and they were both drunk -.- Does that help?

???: Hey with what we sell we might not need these jobs again >/ 

Lily: ... -reaches over and plays with some of his hair- You sure there isn't anything I can do...?

Aurora: Figure out a plan to get in there and help her. What else? 

Elle: >.< M-Misfit... Im so scared... -holds onto his hand- 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:09 am

Bobby: -tears spill down her cheeks- I need you too... |c T-they're horrible Chels, my doctor... he... he... >.< -chokes up a bit- I-I tried to stop him b-but he drugged me for it and...

Fox: Yeah... I think we're close to paying for the wedding now. Smile

Drayna: Awh... that sounds so fitting. -cuddles he gently- I love it... Vikke. <3

???: Well what's going on? -reaches out and gently runs her fingers across it- I don't see-- >.< !! -yelps in desperate pain and pulls her hand away- Oh god! DX It burns! -cries a little- C-c'mon... We'll go wash it off sister... Sad -helps her up-

Jinn: -looks up at her- ... Zara... oh god are you ok? Sad -pulls on her ropes a little-

Lexi: >.< -whimpers and tilts her head back- M-master please... I-I don't... want... |c

Lulu: Sad -plays with her fingers- I... I'm scared...

Fawn: I'm not getting mad at you darling... I just want you to understand. You're my whole world, you've been all I've had for the longest time, I can't ever lose you. Sad Please don't make me watch you get hurt doing this, it isn't safe...

Bruno: ... -cups a hand over her mouth- Christ. -.-' You are so irritating.

Blade: -looks her over- ... Fine. I'll go care for the pups then. -moves outside- C'mon now Pip.

Harold: =.= Mrnn... Who calls at this ungodly hour..? -slowly picks it up- Blackmore residence...

???: Will there be anything else? -.-'

Abigail: -shrugs- Aurora's probably visiting prison, so we'll have the place to ourselves. Whatever you want babe. |3

Slate: X3 -ruffles her hair gently- You're pretty cute.

Lucky: Mmn... -snuggles down in her arms and watches Slate- ... You really trust him with Thana? >/

Misfit: What I'd do if one of our friends became a death eater.

(Messed up Aurora.)

Oak: Well... perhaps it would not be a bad idea to stay with them until you are on your feet again.

Benoni: >.> <Well that's a good idea. Did you actually bring one?>

Clayton: X3 -laughs a little- Ah you're probably right... -looks up at him- Come sit with me my friend. I don't know why you are always distancing yourself.

Adam: Yeah alright... Sad Man I hope they're not hurting her....

Thrall: -picks up a nearby shovel and looks over at the king's grave- There. -starts to dig it up a bit-

Fox: Scares you? Hell this psycho at least likes you! How am I gonna know when I'm safe around her?

Correntine: >.> ... Not even an apology. Tst tst... -pulls his robe and shirt off- Well I suppose this is partly my fault... |3 -presses herself up close to him and runs a hand down his chest- Being away for so so long... <3 Well don't you worry. I'll teach you to be good for master again. >3

Tiny: >.> ... <Yeah well she smells funny.> -moves away from them-

Gaileth: o.o ... 8C Wehh...

Ama: o.o Oh you want me to choose? Very Happy Well you should definitely try some of these fruits. ^^ -puts a few in the basket- Oh and these are really nice.

Baldor: >.> .... -whispers to Aurora- See everything she's put in the basket? That's what you were asking about.

???: >.> ... Yes... A couple like that may have come in here late in the night... but I'm not at liberty to divulge their personal information.

???: D< That's if we're lucky to get caught after we make our money. Look you're going too far.

Cameron: <.< .... No. There isn't. I don't have the authority to let you go.

Abigail: Alright alright, just don't start anything without me. -teleports to Aeris-

G: >.> ... Interesting friend you have.

Misfit: -squeezes her hand gently- Sad I've got you... alright they're going to take care of you. It's gonna be just fine...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 am

Chelsea: ... I'm going to kill him >C I'll fucking kill him Bobby... I'm so sorry all this has happened to you >.<

Alejandro: -smiles and kisses her cheek- Now come on... let's get you into some proper clothes and we can rest up...

Vikke: Very Happy -licks Drayna's cheek gently-

Malladus: :/ Eldrin don't be upset. I promise you that you will get your transfer... -looks at Vikke- You should love your sister...

Zara: -moves her head so the gag falls off- Mmn... I feel so weak... I-I can't feel my limbs properly...

Isaac: I'm going to transform you... and you will be better... <3 -bites down hard into her neck-

Jason: >/ Yeah and so is Lexi but that didn't stop you.

Elle: Sad But mum I won't get hurt... I want to prove that I am strong... just... let me try this...

Shark: -comes back some time later in his human form with a couple of girls- |3 It's so nice for you to come with me ladies...

Pip: o.o... -follows him out, stumbling a little getting used to his feet- D: You okay?

???: -frowns a bit- Mr. Blackmore. >/ I am Maria's mother. I knew she was looking after a resident from the hospital but I didn't expect it to be you... after all I've heard. She should be at home.

Aurora: No that is all thank you... :/ I do appreciate it. -looks at Persian- You go in and relax now. You listen to AJ and Jane while we're gone.

Jane: >.>... Well what else is around the house?

Thana: |3 -holds onto his hand and cuddles it, slowly dozing off- <3

Lily: ... I sense his intentions are better now Lucky... I trust him... but if anything does happen I will destroy him... don't get me wrong...

Rayurn: <.< ... And what did you answer that made her upset?

Aurora: X3 -gets on and holds onto him- You shouldn't be scared. You gotta be the brave gym leader >:U But I can see now why you like ground type pokemon >.>

Eleanor: ... Mmn. -gets up and grabs her bag- Well maybe we should get going Persian...

Elean: -conjures one in his hand- Of course <w< -jumps down- ... maybe we should wait till he wakes up...

Eshwin: -looks him over- Oh... I'm not distancing myself... -slowly sits next to him- ...

Annette: ... I gotta tell you something kid. We've arrested those two for hitting Madeline a couple of times...

Zara: -goes through a couple of bottles- ... -ears go back- I'm sorry I talked back...

Alejandro: You just stay by my side from now on. -kisses the top of her head- She won't touch you again...

Isaac: Ugh... You're so sick! >.< No parent should do this... D<

Derek: Oh good job. You're made her upset... Shh. -cuddles her close Don't cry dear...

Chelsea: o.o... Woah woah. -goes over to the basket and picks some fruits up- Nah uh. No aphrodisiacs.

Aurora: -.-' ... -puts a wad of cash on the table- Now do you think you can tell me?

???: Then drop out! D< You won't get your elf girl and you will have to deal with the rockets!

Lily: D| Damn you're dedicated... -sighs- ... Still, I think you could do better things. I mean I seriously thought you did modelling before coming here. :/

Aurora: Eh don't get too mad with her. She became like this ever since her parents went to jail for being death eaters. She used to be such a quiet girl :/ -looks up at him- Anyway what's the plan we've got?

???: Hmm... it seems she is weak from the blood loss... but... there is something in there... that I am not quite sure of... -frowns a bit- You said she got attacked by a vampire...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:49 am

Bobby: -shakily sits down and runs a hand through her hair- >.< I-I'm so afraid Chelsea... I'm afraid if he keeps this up much longer... m-my mind is just gonna give in... I can't handle it. Sad I'm afraid if this keeps up he might actually 'cure' me. |c N-not to mention that want to do reconstructive surgery...

Fox: Yeah... -rubs her arms- These ones are making me pretty chilly... -looks up at him- Can I wear one of your shirts...? <3

Drayna: X3 -laughs a bit and kisses the top of her head- You're such a little sweetheart- <3

Eldrin: Well I don't. >/ I don't like her. She's stupid.

Jinn: Sad They must have tied you down too tight... I'm sorry I couldn't do anything love...

Lexi: DX !! Ah! -cries out in pain and tears run down her cheeks- N-no... |c Mmn.... -goes very pale and leans against him- No please...

Lulu: Sad I-I got scared when I saw him... >.< I panicked, I'm sorry Jason!

Fawn: Sad No Elle you're not... you're not strong enough for this. You can do anything else you want sweetheart and I'll be rooting for you, but please... please not this...

Bruno: >.> -ears perk- ... I see you've been busy. >/ Did you get any rope?

Blade: Fine. C'mon now, keep up.

Harold: Mmn... -rubs his eyes- I'm sorry she's worried you... I was assured there would be no trouble for you. Maria is here to care for my gunshot wound.... and I'll be sending her back home in the morning. There's nothing for you to worry about now... =.=

Persian: <.< .... -ear flicks and just heads upstairs-

Abigail: X3 This place is huge It's probably got everything. We should just go exploring for starters.

Slate: Heh... -strokes her hair gently and just leans against the cot-

Lucky: I don't trust him. -pulls away from her- Trust me there's no if. It'll just be a matter of waiting. I just can't believe you're putting Thana in the middle of it now. -growls a little and heads back downstairs-

Misfit: D: I told her I would do the non stupid thing and turn them in to the ministry to save my own life!

Parker: >//> Oh hush. So I like being where I can't fall to my death, big deal.

Oak: -nods- You be careful now.

Persian: -stretches a little and yawns- Alright lets get going. D| But after this we take a rest and get something to eat.

Mewtwo: ... -ear flicks and slowly lifts his head- ... >/ Who is there...? -growls a bit and slowly gets to his feet-

Clayton: <.< You are. You've been acting strange Eshwin, what's the matter with you?

Adam: o.o ... S-shit.... she's probably really hurt... Sad And they've done it before? Like when she was a kid and everything?

Thrall: We'll talk about it later after we see whether or not we get sent to the gallows. -shovel hits his coffin- ... Alright hurry up and do this before they find us.

Fox: -sighs a bit and rests her head against his shoulder- Yes Al...

Correntine: Ssh now. >/ Enough talking back. ... Let's see how your little friends enjoy this... >3 -backs away a bit and strikes him with the whip-

Tiny: >.> -shrugs and just curls up on the floor-

Gaileth: -cuddles up to him- >.< Ehhh.... |c

Anudor: -comes back in- Alright I've got-- o.o Derek what did you do to her? D:

Ama: o.o; ... ^//^ Eheh... -rubs the back of her head and goes very red- Is that what they were? M-my mistake... must have... mistook them for something else... >///>

???: >.> ... -pockets it- They're on the top floor. Room 10B.

???: >C ... -looks between them and sighs a little in resignation- Fine let's just get this shit over with. >/

Cameron: <.< I did when I was in school, they wouldn't take me in then and modelling gave me some money. -shrugs- Wasn't for me though.

G: I'm not sure, I'm still trying to think. Silver seems to be getting stronger every minute and losing even more of his mind. Just getting to him without being caught is going to be difficult...

Misfit: Yeah she got taken away... Sad But he's dead now. It's not a curse or anything right...? That should be gone by now...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 am

Chelsea: No... you don't need to be cured Bobby. You are who you are... don't let him make you into one of them... Sad

Alejandro: X3 You know you can... here -takes off his shirt and puts it on her- There... feel better <3

Malladus: Don't say that about your sister.

Vikke: X3 ... o.o... >3 -pokes Eldrin with her nose-

Zara: W-We have to get out... somehow... Sad -tears up-

Isaac: -licks the blood away from her neck- Mmn... |3 Look at you... you look so pale... <3

Jason: >/ I don't know if I can trust you...

Elle: >.< N-No! I'm standing my ground with this mum!

Shark: <.< Hey calm down. -chucks some over to him- |3 I'll be in my tent.

Pip: ... :/ You seem upset... -manages to walk next to him-

???: Good. >/ Because if she doesn't come back you'll be in trouble along with her. -slams the phone down-

Maria: =^= -sits up and looks up him over- Who was it?

Jane: Yeah... sounds great... Smile ... o.o -feels Persian brush up against her- W-What was that? >.<

Aurora: ... -sighs and goes over to Baldor- Are you done sweetheart?

Lily: D: Lucky... -sighs a bit and goes over to Slate- ... A lot of people won't be happy about this you know... :/

Rayurn: o.o... Oh now I can see why she left you <.< And in all honesty I do believe you deserve that. That is pretty stupid.

Aurora: X3 -kisses his cheek and rubs his stomach- Relax... <3

Eleanor: I've packed up some food... -looks around and sighs a bit- ... YOu know... I really don't want to go back to them...

Elean: o.o;; It's... just me. The elf boy Elean...

Gardevoir: ... -slowly sits up- Why is he back?

Eshwin: Oh it's... it's nothing really... -looks away- You wouldn't understand...

Annette: ... -nods- I've known Madeline before kid. And in all honesty I never thought this would happen again... One time when she was little she had to be taken to the hospital...

Zara: Don't worry. -jumps into the hole and removes the top of the coffin- Ugh... >.o ... Smells like the Jaakrufu... -slowly starts to put some potions and that onto him, making some of the plants grow and remake his body- He should be done...

Alejandro: -strokes her hair gently- Now do you need anything else my love? <3

Isaac: DX AH! -cries out in pain- M-Mother cut this out!

Celestia: ... You know... it's good that he is getting revenge but... <.< This is kinda sick...

Derek: D: Hey I didn't do anything! She wanted to pet Tiny but he went and had his period.

Paul: o.o;; ... Are there... ones that aren't... like that? ^^;;

Aurora: Thank you. And if you hear yelling and complaining just ignore it. -quickly heads upstairs and opens up the door- >/

???:|3 That's better. -walks out of the markets-

Lily: Really? <.< ... >.> ... Was it just the face or were you topless? -blushes a bit-

Aurora: -thinks for a moment- Have you tried working with crosses? If that has failed I'm not sure what we can do... the only option I think would be to try and lure him. If he is in need for power we might have to just offer him something he wants...

Misfit: Yeah she got taken away... But he's dead now. It's not a curse or anything right...? That should be gone by now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:33 am

Bobby: I-I know... I know I'm trying... I'm really trying... |c -sniffles a bit-

Fox: Mmn... -quickly nods and kisses his cheek- Y-yeah. Thanks... <3 -cuddles up to him and sighs a little- I love you so much...

Eldrin: o.o Don't! >/ -swats at her nose- Get away from me!

Drayna: o.o !! Eldrin! D: -cuddles her close- Don't hurt her, she's trying to be nice to you...

Jinn: You... you didn't hear what they wanted from you before. Sad They wanna keep you here for themselves so they can keep having your blood... >.< -struggles a little- I can't let them keep doing that to you...

???: -comes back downstairs after cleaning her up- Ssh it's ok... >/ Don't worry. I know exactly how to punish him for this.

Lexi: |c Nnn... -whimpers a little and shivers at his touch, not saying anything-

Lulu: -tears up a bit- ... P-please... you said you would help me... Sad Don't leave me all on my own or... or I'll never be able to say no to him...

Fawn: o.o ... Elle I'm serious. Come now... don't make a fuss. :/ We'll go back home and talk about this more, alright? -scoops her up-

Bruno: >/ Whatever, go have your fun. -growls a bit and starts to tie Shea up again- You better not break these ones or you'll really be in for it. D<

Blade: -.- Oh no... I just laid by her bedside all night to take care of her and make sure she was going to be alright. That's nothing, why should I care in the slightest that she's just brushing me off like this? >/ -huffs- No point in getting attached to anything anyway.

???: Well what's going on? >.>

Harold: -grumbles a bit and lays back down- Your parents are going to get us both in trouble if you don't go back home in the morning. =.=

Abigail: o.o -holds her steady- Relax babe. It was just a huge cat, you're alright.

Baldor: -mumbles a little and picks at his food- Yeah... D: Can we go now?

Slate: :/ Man I'm just hoping your parents don't see me here... they're definitely gonna kill me.

Misfit: D| Yeah thanks. Do you have any other pieces of expert wisdom for me?

Parker: X3 -blushes a bit- Mmn... I really love when you do that... <3

Persian: Well if we have any hope of tracking the creature that's where we have to go. And quickly, before the police find the other bases. -looks up at her- Why don't you want to be there? It's the only place that'll take us in.

Mewtwo: -growls a little- Because he didn't listen the first time... >C

Clayton: <.< Frankly I'm a little insulted. How long have we been friends Eshwin and I haven't understood something that's bothered you?

Adam: Oh fuck.... -runs a hand through his hair- ... T-this isn't right... they can't hurt her. She didn't do anything... >.<

Thrall: -looks around carefully- You better know what you're doing... if we're not killed for what we did before we'll certainly be killed for this.

Damien: .... =.= Mrnn... -grumbles a little and slowly starts to wake, looking up at Zara- o.o .... Well... |3 Isn't this a nice surprise? <3

Fox: -shakes her head- I think I just need to lay down for a while...

Kali: -shrugs- Whatever. >.> He deserves every bit of it. And at least we won't have to watch it when they leave.

Correntine: -laughs a bit- Go ahead child... >3 Keep telling me what I should be doing. That will work oh so well... -continues to strike him-

Anudor: Alright... D| Calm down. Let's just get her fed. :/ -sighs a bit- I hope your mothers are alright...

Ama: ^///^ Y-yes sir.... sorry...

???: -pulling her clothes back on, looking very pissed off- D< I can't believe you talked me into that... I was so drunk!

G: Oh of course like waking up to your face brightened my morning. >/ Just get out and let's not talk about it anymore.

???: Fine by me! >C -picks up her bag and pushes past Aurora, heading outside-

???: -.-' -grumbles bitterly and follows them out- So what do you plan to do with these creatures once we find them?

Cameron: <.< ... -raises an eyebrow and looks her over- I dabbled in all kinds of things. Did some shots for fashion... swimwear, some for those girls magazines. -leans back in his chair- Some guys got all shy at taking their clothes off for the shots but I didn't mind. -shrugs a bit-

G: Crosses would be the most effective method of subduing him but Silver is part of our family... our aim is to take his demon out of him so he won't be a danger to us or himself anymore.

(Messed up Elle.)
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 am

Chelsea: Sad Please don't cry... just think... once you get out we can go back to hell... and we can plan out this wedding... -tries to smile-

Alejandro: -smiles faintly- I love you too Fox... <3 -takes her upstairs to the bedroom-

Vikke: o.o!! >.< Ehh... -cuddles up to her-

Malladus: Eldrin stop being a brat >/

Zara: o.o... D: D-Don't hurt Jinn! >.< -squirms and tries to break free-

???: >C What is your idea sister?

Isaac: ... Look how beautiful you are... <3 -scoops her up gently- Now would you like to rest?

Jason: ... I just can't trust you Lulu... -looks away- I want my friend back... and you took her away...

Elle: >.< No! -cries and hits her- I hate you! I hate you!

Shark: Hey there are two here man <.< You can have one |3

Pip: She wasn't brushing you off D: She said she was going to help the kids... just like you are now. She wanted to be with you!

???: He said she will be back in the morning... I hope she isn't too attached to him. >/

Maria: o.o... -sits up a little- What? D: But... I don't want to go back that early...

Jane: D| Okay... jeez it just felt so weird... o.o;; How big is that cat?! D:

Aurora: :/ Sweetie you didn't eat much... -helps him up and puts his coat on-

Lily: ... -sighs- Lucky and the others will definitely destroy you if you try anything... -rests her head against his shoulder- You really gotta prove that you'll be a good father...

Rayurn: <.< No. You're just royally screwed. How can you just think of yourself?

Aurora: >w> ... Yeah? -kisses gently under his ear and keeps rubbing his stomach- This make you feel good? <3

Eleanor: Yeah but like you said... the bases will go and then I won't have anywhere else after that...

Elean: ... -puts the basket down- I just wanted to give this... food... and tools to help you out with a few things... We'll be back on our way to the colony...

Eshwin: ... I think if I said anything it'd probably ruin our friendship... and I do not want that...

Annette: Trust me kiddo we'll stop this... -looks up- ... There. I think that's the cabin...

Zara: o.o... -ears go back- Well it worked... ^^;; -climbs out of the hole and hugs Thrall- He is back. Now Kinak will be kicked off Very Happy

Alejandro: Alright... I need to just keep an eye on the bar. I'll make sure Rose stays down there... -helps tuck her into bed-

Celestia: True <.< -helps her into bed- Now rest... Now the healer will fix you and I will get Gaileth back down here... :/

Isaac: Ahh! >.< -cuts start to appear, blood dripping down his body- Please mother... please stop...

Derek: -sighs- I hope so too... :/ That guy is pretty bad... he has hurt my mum ever since she was a child...

Paul: <.< ... I get the feeling you knew what they were...

Aurora: o.o... Well at least there won't be any argument to pull you guys away <.< ... You do not realise how much trouble you are in and yet how lucky you are...

???: Sell the ones that turned against us and make sure Team Rocket get the others for research. What else? >.>

Lily: o///o Yeah... I'm sure you don't... -bites her lip, ears going back-

Aurora: I see... -sighs- This is very complicated...

???: Even when the vampire is dead their curses can still stay on them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 am

Bobby: ... Y-yeah... -sighs- Look, I bet Scruff's been having a rough time what with Vivian and all... you should go make him feel better. I'll... let you know when I'm closer to getting out...

Fox: -wraps her arms around him- I don't want to let you go... ever... <3

Drayna: D: Awh ssh... sweetie it's ok... -kisses the top of her head- <3

Eldrin: >C -folds his arms and pouts- M'not.

???: Take him upstairs and tie him down in the bathtub. I'll show you. >/

Jinn: >C ... Stay away from me you fucking freaks...

Lexi: |c -whimpers a little and rests her head against his chest- .... -nods slowly-

Lulu: I'm sorry... |c -tears fall down her cheeks- P-please don't leave me alone sir...

Fawn: o.o;; -sets her down and backs away- Ow! >.< E-elle... sweetheart please... don't be like this. Sad Please don't hate me...

Bruno: <.< ... -gets up after tying Shea and grins a bit- |3 I almost forgot why I liked you.

Blade: -growls a little- >/ No. She was hiding things from me. She said she had things to do that didn't involve me. She obviously doesn't want to spend all of her time around me and so be it! -barks- I have no reason to care!

???: >.> She better not be. She's got an engagement. -yawns a bit- C'mon, it's late and I want to go back to bed.

Harold: You'll cause suspicion if you stay much longer Maria. -lays his head back down- You're going home in the morning.

Persian: <.< ... <I am not that big.> >/ -growls a little- <I have thick fur.>

Abigail: X3 Pretty big. Here... -helps her stroke his fur-

Baldor: -shrugs- M'not hungry. :/ I wanna get going.

Slate: -cuddles her close with one arm- I will... I'll do anything. ^^' Like... lose the circulation in my arm. -slowly tries to ease his hand away from Thana-

Misfit: D: I'm not! I think about her all the time! I went and had this big talk with Lily about howw.... ^^; You don't wanna hear about that. ^^; -rubs the back of his head-

Parker: Ohh... <3 -tilts his head back and goes very red- Y-yes... that feels really good...

Persian: So answer my other question. >.> Why don't you want to be there?

Mewtwo: -hisses- What are you trying to pull?! D<

Clayton: ... :/ Eshwin we've been friends for a very long time. Unless you lead the Jaakrufu to slay my wife in the first place, I don't think there's anything you can say that makes me want to not be your friend.

Adam: o.o ... Yeah. Yeah that's the one. Only one around here for ages... D:

Thrall: o.o; -ears flatten and hugs her back- Yeah it worked... Great. No this is great... the whole of Garathok can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Damien: -rubs his head and slowly gets out of the hole- Ugh... what has happened?

Rose: Mkay... -hugs her pillow- ... Make sure if the demons abuse her to just let them keep doing it... -frowns a bit-

Kali: Alright... -sighs a bit and rests her head back- I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help you Mihan... Sad

Correntine: >3 .... -stops after a while longer and sets down the whip- Oh isn't this lovely... -walks over and licks some blood away from the cuts- I forgot how much I missed this... <3

Anudor: Such a sad thing... Sad I always felt so bad for your mum. I sensed such great evil in that man...

Ama: ^//^ Heheh... w-what? No I would... I wouldn't have any reason to give you those!

G: ... -glares at her and pulls his shirt on- I don't want to hear it Aurora. Not from you.

???: So we're taking all of the elves? The whole town of them?

Cameron: <.< ... Any other questions?

G: -nod- We will figure something out... for now we have some time...

Misfit: S-so what do we do...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 am

Chelsea: ... Yeah... we have a problem. No one seems to know where Scruff is... He tried searching for her but... he just... he is gone Sad

Alejandro: Hey I will never let you go again... <3

Malladus: You are and I'm not liking it >/

Zara: D< Leave her alone! -tries to pull away from the ropes- >.<

Isaac: -strokes her hair- That's my girl... we'll just have some sleep... no fuss... <3 -helps her into bed with him-

Jason: ... Fine. Come on now. But if you slip up again I'm going to be so mad >/

Elle: >.< No I hate you! -runs away from her crying-

???: |3 -moves over to Bruno- Hello there big boy... <3 Shark told me all these nice things about you...

Shea: >.>... Dumb ass girl for the dumb ass. Makes sense.

Pip: D: Dad calm down... Sad Look if... you wanted to be more involved just say something...

???: Yes of course... -gets into bed- Goodnight dear... D| -rubs her forehead- I just hope that when her fiance comes over tomorrow he doesn't get too upset that she isn't here...

Maria: ... Right... of course... |c -lays back down so her back is facing hiim, tears falling down her cheeks-

Jane: o.o... Heh... -strokes his fur gently- It's so nice... -searches for his ears and scratches behind them-

Aurora: You have to eat... :/ Here. -hands him an apple- You know how your father feels about us not eating. Please eat it while we go there. For him okay? -kisses his cheek and holds his hand-

Lily: X3 -moves her hands away so she let's go of Slate- I think she will have the strength I had when I was a baby... and when my mother was a baby... >.> I think you should tie up your hair when you hold her again... Or maybe get a haircut.

Rayurn: >/ You're really pushing it boy...

Aurora: -smiles a bit and just rests her head against his shoulder- I best not get you too excited now... <3

Eleanor: ... -sighs- I'm sick of how the pokemon get treated there. See I want to be a pokemon doctor. Try and take care of sick pokemon... just... not be a freaky nurse >.>;; ... It just makes me really sad to see that stuff and I don't want to be a part of it anymore...

Elean: o.o;; Nothing... I'm just being nice...

Eshwin: ... No... no I think that this could really... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Please don't make me say it...

Annette: Right we need a plan. We need the ability to sneak in there and grab Madeline...

Zara: Well... a while back you got killed. But Thrall took me to see the new king and we both agreed that he is terrible... :/ So with my magic we brought you back... And now we're kinda being chased by your guards ^^;; Think you can help us there?

Alejandro: ... I'll see what I can do. -kisses her gently- You relax my darling. And call for whatever you need... -gets up and heads back downstairs-

Celestia: Don't be sorry... we got a miracle hey? :/ -kisses her cheek gently and gets up- I'll be back soon. <3

Isaac: Nghh... >.< O-Okay... Okay I've had my punishment now... It's over and done with...

Derek: Yeah... so much... :/ Here come on... let's feed Gaileth... I bet she is so hungry...

Paul: <.< ... I may be old Ama but I am not dumb.

Aurora: Oh no. You want to do foolish things then you will hear this shit from me >/ What were you thinking bringing someone to the base? Are you that fucking foolish?

???: Yep. >.> All of them.

Lily: ... -looks him over- Can I see more of you...? <3

Aurora: Yes... -runs a hand through her hair- Boy... I need a cup of tea... -looks up- Would you like one?

???: I think you need to go and find this vampire...

Elle: o.o... Oh no >.< We can't go near him again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Bobby: o.o Gone? Well... what about Vivian? Does she know?

???: -opens the door and looks over at her- >.> ... You're scheduled with the doctor again. >/

Bobby: o.o;; ... -swallows nervously- C-chels I gotta go... Sad

Fox: Thanks babe... -gently rubs his chest- I love you so much... <3 I'm sorry I was so awful to you...

Eldrin: >/ -looks away, ears flattened- Oh well...

???: >/ -ignores her and unties Jinn, slinging her over her shoulder- C'mon sister... you'll like this.

Jinn: >.< L-let go! It wasn't my fault!

Lexi: -cries more and lays down, just hugging the pillow and turning away from him- |c ...

Lulu: Sad I-I won't sir... I won't... -bites her lip and nervously steps back over to him-

Kanti: ... -loos between them and follows her out- D: Wait for me elle!

Fawn: D: N-no Elle... -tears up a bit- I tried to be nice... Sad

Bruno: >/ -growls and kicks her in the ribs- Don't make me muzzle you. -wraps an arm around the bimbo- Yeah? |3 What'd he tell you about me, sweet cheeks?

Blade: >/ No point. -growls and just walks into the tent-

???: -lays down with her- D| Oh I'm sure we can explain it to him.

Harold: ... -wraps an arm around her and cuddles her close- Ssh now... you know this is how it had to be. And we'll see each other again. -gently kisses her cheek- <3

Abigail: X3 See? He's not that bad.

Persian: >/ <Hmph. I don't know what you--> -ears flatten and purrs, starting to melt- |3 ... <3 -nuzzles her hand gently-

Baldor: ... Kay... -noms on it-

Slate: -holds onto his hair- Ehh. D: It took me ages to grow it like this.

Misfit: ^^' Sorry! Sorry please don't kill me... I love life...

Parker: Y-yeah... we can save that for later... -holds onto her hand and kisses it gently- <3

Persian: ... >.> Then why were you a part of it for so long and didn't say anything?

Mewtwo: >C You said you would stay away the last time you were here... how can I trust you now...?

Clayton: -looks him over- Alright... alright I won't force you. Just looks like something that's really bothering you.

Adam: D: Well they're probably sleeping... we can just be quiet and go in there to get her... right?

Damien: >.> ... -swishes his tail- Of course... anything for you my dear. |3

Fox: -ears flatten and just watches him leave- ...

Rose: -looks up- ... Sad S-sir... I'm really sorry...

Kali: Alright... -smiles faintly and lays back- Hurry back... I love you mihan. <3

Correntine: Over? ... -laughs loudly and cruelly- Ha! Oh no... >3 No no no... I missed this far too much... -presses up against him and runs a hand down into his pants- I think we'll go home now... >w> What do you think? <3

Gaileth: Very Happy -reaches out for the bottle-

Anudor: X3 Heh... here you are sweetie... -gently scoops her up and helps her feed- <3

Ama: -bites her lip and looks down, playing with her fingers- I-I'm sorry sir... it was not my place...

G: Oh you really think I would have done that on purpose? D< I'd been drinking Aurora, I didn't mean to!

???: ... -opens his mouth to say something, then stops and just grumbles a little-

???: This way sir. -leads them through a portal into Aeris- Hold onto any iron you have and it shouldn't be any trouble. And the shadow creature has developed a weakness to being shocked.

Cameron: >.> ... -looks around- What, right now?

G: I don't take tea, but you can go ahead and make some. It's just been a little while since the cafe was operated.

Darunia: -sits up a bit and looks around- ... They haven't gotten back or contacted us yet Balto... Sad I'm getting worried.

Misfit: Find him? He's dead, Elle ripped him to shreds herself! How are we supposed to find him?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 am

Chelsea: D: No but... -sighs- |c Please hurry out soon... 

Alejandro: Lets just forget about it... And be happy... <3 

Malladus: Eldrin keep being a brat and you won't go to demon school >/ 

Zara: >.< N-No... -looks around- C'mon... o.o... -sees one of Jinn's hair strands on her shirt- ... -slowly moves so it touches her skin, sinking in- Yes... -turns into a fire demon herself, burning away the ropes- 

Isaac: -wraps an arm around her- Shh... Dont cry my dear... Im here... <3  ...

Jason: Lets go then... You think he'll be back at his house? 

Elle: >.< -heads into the forest- I wanna be left alone!

Rayurn: D: I know... Sad I know you did... We just need her to calm down for a bit... 

???: |3 I heard you were the toughest fighter there is... -rubs his chest gently- <3 

Shea: Ugh! >.< F-Fuck... 

Pip: ... Sad -sighs and just follows him in-

Tess: -comes in not long after- ... Blade why didnt you wait for me? :/ 

Maria: ... -sighs- I know... But it still doesnt feel the same... -wipes away her tears-

Jane: X3 Awh... -cuddles him gently- You're so beautiful. <3 

Aurora: Good... Now come on :/ -holds his hand and heads outside- Now remember, this visits aren't long... So make sure you give daddy lots of hugs and spend a good amount of time with him... 

Lily: X3 Relax. -stands behind him- Hold still... -ties his hair up- Just keep it out of her reach. 

Rayurn: >.>... well good luck boy. It wont be me who will be killing you... But you might be single again... -walks away- 

Aurora: -smiles and blushes- I love you so much... <3 

Eleanor: It was the only job dad had... And the people from Team Rocket always kept their eyes on me. If i left i wouldve been in trouble. They thought I would've squealed.

Elean: Well curiosity always gets the better of me... But really if I wanted to do something I would've done it by now... Right? 

Eshwin: ... Ill be alright. -looks up and fakes a smile- Trust me...  

Annette: Yeah but what if they wake...? They know im a vampire so they'll use crosses on me... -ears perk- ... Ugh... o.e they arent asleep... How can women like penises? They are filthy... 

Zara: Great well let's go back... ^^ -hugs Thrall's arm- See? >.>... now i get no punishment. <3 

Alejandro: :/ -sighs- Dont let it happen again alright? Just.. Keep going with your work... 

Celestia: I love you too... <3 -heads out the castle- 

Isaac: O///O;;; N-no! I have other girls to see... >///< 

Derek: ... -smiles and rests his head on Anudor's shoulder, watching him- You're so good with children Mihan... <3 

Paul: X3 -kisses her cheek gently- Hey im not mad. Its okay... 

Aurora: Well hey it's still your fault. Stop drinking! D< Maybe then we wont be caught out! Maybe then we won't have you knocking up some sluts. And hey maybe you can be the boss of the place! >/ 

???: Excellent |3 -gets out his iron cuffs- See? This'll be a--

Nightshade: -quickly swings through and hits the guy in the face, knocking him out- >/ 

Lily: -smirks a bit- I won't escape... You're not chicken are you? ;3 

Aurora: >.> I have my ways. -flicks her wand, the tea making itself- Well you sure you don't want anything else? 

Balto: I hope that they are okay...

Laetri: -ears perk and looks up- o.o... Mum is here D: 

Elle: ... I think I know... |c 

???: ... When people die on our planet they are sent to this island where they can never escape... :/ You'd have to go there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next