Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 am

Bobby: -looks over at the nurse- >.< No he's the one that's crazy! He fucking drugged me and took advantage of me, get the fucking police back here and have him locked up instead! -backs away from the nurse- He's the crazy one not me! -tears up a little-

Fox: ... Hmph. -.-' Well is there anywhere in town I can say?

----------------------------------------------

Jinn: >.> ... -looks him over- I'm sorry... I really shouldn't have said that. -brushes some hair away from her neck- Please go ahead....

Lexi: Look I want to but we're lucky to have escaped that place with our lives, and those guys fought really hard to get us out of there. Don't you think it'd be a bit disrespectful just to go back and risk our lives again?

???: W-we can't... -holds onto her hand and heads back inside- |c We're home master...

???: DX !! -screams again and thrashes, trying to pull away- OH GOD! Get it away! >__<;; Ahhh!

Kanti: >:3 Yeah we gotta get really big and strong if we're gonna be the best!

Bruno: >C ... You would think being in this situation you'd wise up and shut your fucking whore mouth... but you just keep going don't you? -rubs the nettle into her cuts- This is why you deserve this Shea... admit it.

Deo: -looks between them- She's in a critical condtion. There didn't look like there was much we could do for her, but... Xavier's trying to think of something. I don't know, he won't share it with me... but he wanted you Blade.

Blade: ... Well what is it? D< Can he help her or not?

William: -moves down on top of her and kisses her back- Mmn... of course eloisa... <3

Harold: >C -growls and grabs her by her hair- No. You're not leaving. -pushes her into a wall- You know why, you ungrateful little scrag? Because nobody else is going to... you're useless, and you'll starve without me. You have no other choice...

???: I... I really can't madam... Master Blackmore will be furious if we spoke... -bites her lip, looking panicked- I've already said too much. >.<; -hurries out of the room-

Abigail: >.> Yeah yeah... you know it doesn't make it any better when you kiss me like that. -kisses her back anyway- <3

Baldor: X3 -nodnod- Yeah. Very Happy I helped mummah with hers, didn't I mummah? >w<

Medli: Sad -looks him over- Did you see my daddy out there? Is he gonna be ok? I... I've never seen the mask before. >.<; I dunno what it can do.... I... I can't lose him to it. Not now... I-I need him...

Misfit: >.> Alright then. You go have fun with him. -kisses her cheek- o.o ... But not too much fun. >:T

Lucky: -growls a little and watches him leave- ... He's not gonna come back to her.... She's gonna have the raise the pup on her own... |c

Kihja: :/ Sweetheart maybe revenge isn't the best option... what good will it bring to Lily?

Parker: X3 Oh now you tell me. I did horrible things for the sake of that bet.

Oak: From the sounds of it the creature may be quite unstable... you don't want to provoke it any more than you absolutely have to Eleanor.

Persian: -ears perk- o.o Wait I remember how we controlled the creature. You might be able to contain it again if you can find it. Master had a way of keeping the creature under the control.

Nikita: >.<; -trembles a little and cuddles up to him- S-shit.... I thought I wasn't gonna see you again Quinn... -buries her face in his chest- I really thought that was gonna kill me...

Mewtwo: -looks over at her- ... And they wouldn't be able to follow us there?

Missy: ^//^ I can't help it... you keep sweeping off my feet with things like this... <3 I just love you so much Annette... <3

Adam: Alright take it easy. :/ I'll just wait here for you...

Thrall: -ears flatten and looks down at his work- .... So tell me girl... how many men have you been with?

Fox: See? >.> He's happy. Now get to work helping us, this place is a mess. -goes back behind the bar and starts cleaning glasses and that-

Rose: ... -ears flatten and looks away from them, cleaning the tables- Yes ma'am...

Mew: o.o ... Meww... D: -gently licks the tears from her cheeks- Sad

Baldor: I'm sorry... I'm just... so grateful sir. You have no idea how much it means that you helped me back there. Smile

Silver: There's my girl. Get going now... go fix that security before I really get mad with you.

Seth: >.<;; N-no... no you can't! My family... I have to get back to my family!

Kihja: >.> ... You can always practice on him.

G: -looks him over- ... >/ You know I'd take that attack on me personally if it weren't for the sake of Lily's safety.

Misfit: o.o Woah hey! D: Calm down Elle, I was worried about you! Don't get mad at me here!

Vlad: >C -hisses and flicks the cross out of her hand- You have no escape from our wrath... -pulls her close and bites down hard into her neck-

Fawn: D8 !! Oh god this is horrible! >.< -tries to look away- I can't watch!
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:05 pm

???: Yeah yeah <.< -takes her arm and drags her put- Cmon now.  

???: Maybe theres a room if you join up to be a stripper <.< 

Isaac: <.<.... -bites down into her neck- O.O!! DX -hisses and pulls away- F-Fuck! 

Zara: >C hmph. You just don't care... -sinks into the ground- 

???: master is busy downstairs... -looks them over- Whats wrong with you?

Jason: Then help me! That's all I ask! Or you die right now and never see Isaac again!

Elle: Yeah! >D This'll be great! 

Shea: Ahh! N-no! No I won't! D<  

Grace: Sad ... -sighs- my husband can be like that ... Never gives up on a patient... 

???: Ah! >.< I-I rather starve! D< let me go or ill scream!  

Maria: o.o... What the... -gets up- Strange... -looks up at the stairs- Mr. Blackmore? Are you okay up there...?

Aurora: X3 You sure did cutie pie... -strokes his hair gently-  <3

Priest: Giovanni... Would you like to start? Smile 

Skullkid: Its okay Sad Your dad fought him when he was a kid... He can do it again... I haven't seen him... But I've seen a lot of people putting up protection... Some even fleeing...

Elle: >.>... Yes sir... -heads out of the tent- 

Laetri: ... She'll have us... Sad we'll look after her and the child... 

Dark: I was going to scare him to come back... I thought it'd kick some sense into him.... -ears go back- 

Aurora: <w< Oh they weren't that horrible |3 

Eleanor: ... -stands up- Right... I have to go make a visit to someone. -looks at Persian- Just rest okay? -strokes his fur and quickly heads out the door- 

Quinn: You know I wouldn't let you get away from me like that... -sighs and kisses her cheek- Ill take you home... It was a mistake coming here... -returns his Dragonair- 

Gardevoir: No. If we snuck off they wouldn't think about going there... There are humans and that... But you cant hurt them. They wouldn't hurt us i know that for certain... Its just this race of elves... Sad 

Annette: I love you too ... More than anything... -smiles faintly and kisses her- <3

Madeline: Okay... -looks him over and kisses his cheek gently- I love you... -heads downstairs- 

Zara: ... -frowns- Thats private. >C -huffs a bit and moves her hands away- How dare you ask...

Alejandro: :/ -goes over to Rose and kisses her cheek- Don't get too upset okay? 

Aurora: -sniffles- >.< Stop okay... Stop being so fucking cute... 

???: X3 Its no trouble kid. Like i said, just keep my girl happy and there will be no problems. 

Tani: -nods slowly- Yes Mihan... |c -wipes her eyes and staggers off- 

???: -puts him in a cell and locks him up- Oh no |3 What a shame... Ill go to them... Let them know >3 -laughs cruelly- 

Lily: Im not going to do that >.>... now i need a drink. I ain't doing this shit sober.

Dark: >.>... And their friendship blossoms even more.

Elle: But you didn't listen! Now everyone is going to die! >.< 

Mika: DX Ah! Let go! D< -pushes him off and punches him hard in the jaw- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Bobby: -tears up and follows them out- T-this isn't fair... -trembles a little- I just wanna go home to my fiance... Sad

Fox: >.> ... -ear flicks and thinks for a moment- My fiance always hated that idea. |3 -scoffs a bit- Heh... but I guess that's why I'm here. Yeah alright, I'll strip. >.> How much do your girls usually get paid?

Jinn: >.> ... Hey I tried to warn you. -pulls away from him and wipes some blood from her neck- You gonna try and bite me again now? |3 -looks smug as all hell-

Lexi: D: Hey I care... -sighs a bit and leans against a tree- Whatever.

???: N-nothing sister... nothing... |c W-we just failed him, again... -shivers a little and wipes her eyes- We couldn't catch the girl. Now he'll be mad with us again....

???: DX AHH! No.. no! I must remain loyal! -tears run down her face- I-I must... >.<;; .... -bites her lip- .... A-alright! Alright I'll take you back! Oh god just get it off! -sobs desperately in pain- Please get it off...

Kanti: >3 Heh, take that stupid dummy! -swings at it again- Can you imagine all the cool adventures we'll get to go on? Very Happy

Bruno: Oh you'll change your mind... >J -plays with some of her hair- ... You know there was something else I always wanted out of you Shea... -grins cruelly and rips away her clothes- A woman like you should never have learned to fight... you're not good for anything else but this. |3 Don't worry, I'm only don't you a favour... teaching you your real lot in life.

Blade: -growls a bit- ... Fine. >C This better work. -pushes past Deo and heads outside, looking around for Xavier-

Deo: D| -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- It must get difficult sometimes trying to care for him.

Harold: >C .... -looks her over- Fine. -pushes her away- Get going. I don't need this kind of ungratefulness. -looks down the stairs- ... Get your things and be off my property in fifteen minutes or I'll call the police. >/ -heads back downstairs- ... Oh nothing. >.> Just handling some of the servants...

Baldor: >w< -giggles a bit and holds onto her hand- <3

G: Yes of course... -gently takes Aurora's hand and looks her over- ... Aurora, I take you, to be my wife, my faithful partner, my love... Before our friends and family I promise to you to love and cherish you. To stay by your side. With this ring... I promise to give you my heart, and I promise from this day forward... you will never walk alone. I vow that my heart will be your shelter, and my arms be your home... always. I promise we will grow together... and love together.... and become perfect together. I will be yours in need, in sorrow and in distress. I love you... not only for what you are, but for what you have made me. I promise for this to bind us for as long as we both shall live.

Medli: Sad They must be really scared out there. W-what happened last time that was so bad?

Reese: -looks her over as she comes out- ... Hey... :/ Sorry for barging in. I... I really thought you were just studying.

Misfit: >.> -looks him over for a moment and heads out into the tribe-

Lucky: ... -nods- Yeah... |c She really needs us.

Kihja: Sad Sending him back now when he doesn't want to go back will only hurt Lily more. He'll take it out on her. I know... this isn't ideal Mihan, I don't like it either... |c But if he's to go back he has to decide on his own. Or he won't treat her or the child right...

Parker: |3 Oh not at all... I didn't have any problem with following out your commands, mistress. <3

Persian: >.> ... -looks up at Oak- You better take good care of me old man.

Oak: o.o -watches her leave- Alright now but don't be too long. D: You still need to teach me about this collar.
(Oak's got his priorities straight. Fun fact, I read every single thing I typed in his voice.)

Nikita: -slowly looks up at him, still looking pale and cold- ... What about your pokemon...? -gently plays with some of his hair and keeps her head rested against his chest- <3

Mewtwo: -looks over the other pokemon- ... We have to make sure their safety is ensured first, before anything else.... -slowly nods- Alright. We'll go...

Missy: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and kisses her back- Oh Annette.... <3

Adam: :/ Love you too Madd... -sighs a bit and sits up, watching her leave-

???: >.> Pretty ritzy place she's staying in. How does a she-hulk like Annette afford all of this?

Thrall: >.> -flicks his tail and turns around to face her- I ask girl... -stands up and walks over to her- To determine how good you are in bed. I couldn't give a shit about your ex boyfriends.

Rose: -doesn't make eye contact- I won't sir... -blushes a little and bites her lip- .... May I... have another... k-kiss...? <3

Mew: Sad -frowns a little, looking concerned- Mew... -nuzzles her gently- <3

Baldor: -smiles a bit- I have no problem with that sir... your... your daughter makes me very happy. -sighs a bit- Smile Good night... Elune be with you. -bows his head and heads back upstairs-

Silver: >.> ... -watches her leave and sits down- ... -lets out his sneasel and leans down to its level- Follow her.

Sneasel: >/ -nods seriously and climbs the wall, stealthily following Tani-

Seth: o.o !! No! >.< No please! T-they're innocent! Please... Sad -tears up a little- You can't hurt them or sell them... m-my daughter's only a little one... she doesn't deserve to see the horrors of the market. Do you not have a family sir? We are the same people! >.< We do not deserve to be treated as beasts!

G: Drinking's bad for you kiddo. >.>

Kihja: So is stealing. <.<

Misfit: D: No no! It's gonna be ok, we'll fix this!

Vlad: >.< !! Agh! -backs away a bit and rubs his jaw- ... Heh... >J Stupid bitch... -eyes glow purple- Now you will help... destroy them all...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 pm

???: Shush now and go make some friends >.> -takes her into the living room-

???: o.o... -looks up as she comes in- ... 

???: ... -sits up a bit- ... Arent you that girl from the bar?  

Isaac: -frowns- You stupid bitch... >C -strikes her hard across the face-  

???: .... No you can't have! D: he'll be mad at us all!!

Jason: -moves it away- Good >/ Hurry up now...

Elle: Yeah! We can save princesses and that! >D 

Shea: o///o;; N-No! Im saving myself for Tyrel! >.<  

Xavier: -is placing some herbs and that near Tess, chanting something in a different language- 

Grace: Actually he is quiet most of the time... I've never seen him like this... 

Maria: o.o... Are your servants okay? They look so distraught...  

Aurora: -tears up a bit- Oh Giovanni... -clears her throat a bit- ... You know I've always said... That I never thought this would happen... Some would call me crazy for doing this but I let them. Because I know my life will be better with you... You've given me so much before when I came to you and I do believe the things you promise me will be true... I promise when we are bounded that I will be the one who will listen... The one who's heart will give you comfort when you listen to its beats... The one who will journey through the hard times you will go through... I love you... More than all the things in this world... And nothing will stop this love... -wipes away some tears- And I know ... Some will frown upon the age differences... The unexpected pregnancy... But I see a caring father in you... I always have... And age shouldn't be a problem... -places the ring on his finger- This ring will always be something to remind you... That even in the worst of times I made a promise ... To be with you forever. And nothing will change that... <3 

Skullkid: ... The moon nearly fell down on top of the town... 

Elle: Hey its okay... -hugs him- ^^;; Sorry... I think next time we'll have some sort of knocking thing... 

Laetri: ... Come on... Lets go back and see your mum... Sad 

Dark: ... I just... I just can't believe Lily is going through what Tani went through... Sad 

(Same XD)
Eleanor: -goes to the front desk of the prison- Im here to visit Giovanni... 

Quinn: ... -teleports home- You definately come firt... I love you...  

Gardevoir: ... -nods and looks away- I'm sorry...  

???: Well she is a bounty hunter dear -.-

Madeline: -looks over at them- o.o!! You two! D< Oh god why are you here?!

Zara: Im still not telling you about that >C 

Alejandro: X3 Course you can... -kisses her cheek again. You're adorable... 

Aurora: ... -closes her eyes- Mum... Come back... -slowly dozes off- |c 

Chelsea: -laying in bed, curled up naked under the covers- =^=... Hey you're back... 

Tani: -talking to security- So make sure no one else can get in okay...? If there are intruders... Send them to me... 

???: My wife prefers fur coats and money >.>... Guess we're not on the same level of family here |3  

Lily: >.> Hey you know whats cool? Shutting up. -walks to the fridge- 

Nightshade: ... -ear flicks and looks worried-

Elle: D< ill fix it myself! -turns into her werewolf beast form- >C -huffs a bit and talks in a deep voice- Ill get him... -races off- 

Mika: o.o!! >.< N-No i-- ... -eyes glow- ... Yes master... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Bobby: -frowns a bit- Fine... |c -looks around a bit, starting to feel self conscious- Well... don't stare at me. Sad -sighs a little and sits down at a table by herself- |c

Fox: >.> Oh now you recognise me don't you? -leans against the desk- Yeah that's me, what of it?

Jinn: >.< !! Ah! -holds her cheek and staggers back- Hey it's not my fault I've got magma for blood alright? >/ I gave you fair warning.

???: We tried! DX We really tried! Y-you think we wanted to face the whip?!

???: -breathes heavily, looking very hurt- ... G-give... give me a minute... D|

Kanti: >w> I didn't know there were any other royalty around here besides the prissy mud queen.

Bruno: >3 That's adorable... Tyrel is half made of dust. The old man could never satisfy you... -grins cruelly and pins her down-

Blade: -ears flatten and watches him for a moment- .... This is what you're doing to fix her? >C

Deo: seen him how? Quiet?

Harold: They're fine, now you don't need to be concerning yourself with them... let's just go downstairs and enjoy our meal.

G: Oh Aurora... -helps gently wipe her eyes- You know there is nothing that will make me happier... than to be with you forever. -takes her hand and gently places the ring on her finger- I love you so... <3

Silvia: 83 -big sparkly eyes- ... <3

Medli: D: ... That... that can't happen. -tears up a little- It could kill him... Sad

Reese: ^^' Well it's a little difficult to knock on uh... tents.... anyway where did Misfit get off to? :/

Lucky: Sad Yeah alright. I miss her...

Kihja: I know Mihan.... |c It's so scary. I don't know why this just keeps happening...

(Forgot Aurora)

???: -looks up at her- Hm? ... >.> Well that's a first. -looks her over- You family?

Nikita: I love you too... -sighs a little and shuts her eyes- I-I'm really cold...

Mewtwo: ... -looks her over for a moment and slowly steps closer- Don't be... -pulls her into his arms- You had no way of knowing...

???: ^^' Oh yeah of course. >.> -looks over at her- ... Oh Madeline. |3 So good to see you again... -grins a bit-

Thrall: >.> You should tell me. I'm your master.

Rose: ^///^ -giggles a bit and blushes more- You're so kind to me sir... <3

(Ok I forgot Kali like ages ago so I'll just skip further forward in the pregnancy.)
Kali: D| Hey Mihan? You uh... remember when you said being pregnant wasn't that bad?

Mew: o.o ... -tilts her head a little and tries to think- ... -floats over to the end of the bed and takes the form of Madame Boss- :3 ... -nudges her a bit and giggles- X3

Baldor: Yeah... don't go to sleep without me... <3 -crawls into bed next to her and wraps his arms around her- ... Mmn... I love you... -gently kisses her cheek- <3

Sneasel: >.> -stops and hides in the corner of the wall, just watching-

???: Ma'am we're trying as hard as we can but we can't always keep these mythical creatures out. D| It's just beyond our capacity and a lot of men are getting injured as a result of it. Isn't there a way to get around it?

Seth: Sad No you don't understand... >.<' We are... I'm a person and so are they! You can't do this! -looks over at Proton- ... Y-you... >/ You stay away from them. Do you hear me?

G: Well as long as you're going to be stubborn about it get one for me as well.

Alassëa: -tugs on her sleeve- Sad Mummy... when's daddy coming back?

Misfit: D: !! Elle! >.< -tries to chase after her- You'll be killed!

Vlad: >.> Good. Now... kill them. Spare nobody. >3 -swoops down and slits the throats of a few other wolves-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:20 pm

???: ... -gets up, a young teenage boy walks over to her- ... Can i sit with you?

???: >.>... -puts his paper down- Oh nothing. Its just im curious as to why you're out here. I thought you stuck around Al. 

Isaac: >C You will fucking for it th-- o.o... -falls to the ground knocked out, his head bleeding-

Zara: -huffs a bit, standing there with a large cross in her hands- >C 

???: No... We gotta go to the surface. We have to try again! >.<

Jason: >/ Pull yourself together. I have to hurry and get back to Lexi. 

Elle: There are! And princes too! >:T we'll save them all!

???: >w> And get kisses from them |3 

Shea: >.<;; N-No! Dad! Stop him! Oh god no... 

Shark: -is just sleeping peacefully- |3 

Xavier: im trying to connect with the spirits to help her. Tess was the most spiritual person here. She would always go... -sighs- to the top of the mountain to connect with them... She kept that a secret though. 

Grace: No... See him care and be so worried about someone... 

Maria: .. Okay... :/ if you're sure... -heads back to the dining room- 

Priest: -smiles- I know pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Aurora: -smiles and leans in, kissing G gently- <3

Jane: -tearing up and hugging Abigail's arm- <3   

Skullkid: it could kill everyone! The moon is so huge D: ... I need to go and stop this... 

Elle: Oh he has gone... Hunting with the others. Its just you and me ^^ 

Laetri: I know... Sad -walks back to the treehouse- 

Dark: At least Silver wanted to support Tani... I just can't believe he just said right into my face that Lily was just a good fuck! >.< -punches the wall- 

(Iunno what else to do for them T^T)

Eleanor: Friend really. My father and him knew each other a while back... :/ Giovanni really doesn't have that much family...

Quinn: Its okay... -gets some towels and dries her off- We'll get you dry and out of those clothes... Wrap you up in bed so you're nice and warm... 

Gardevoir: >.< But they will keep following... Because of me... 

Madeline: D< Get out!

???: Oh darling you should---

Madeline: >.< ADAM!!

???: o.o;; shit grab her! D< Let's get out of here!

Zara: Im not telling you and that is final! >C -folds her arms and turns away from him- 

Alejandro: X3 Now come on. Lets get this bar cleaned up and ready for business. 

Celestia: >.>... You believe me now... Don't you? |3 -kisses her forehead gently- 

Aurora: -wakes up- Mmn... =^= ... O.O -quickly sits up and looks her over- M-Mum...? Is that... Is that you...?

Chelsea: Mmn... -wraps her arms around him and buries her face in his chest- I love you too... -kisses his chest gently- <3 

Tani: Sorry but this is what Silver wants. He is determined to keep them out... I wish I could change it but I can't. He wants this done... And if it isn't I feel things will be bad for you all.  

Proton: <.<...

???: So Proton... You know where they are hm? >J Well maybe we can... Shorten your sentence and let you out a bit earlier... Only if you tell me where they are that is...  

Lily: Course. -comes back and hands him a drink- 

Dark: Bonding over liver damage. How cute -.- 

Nightshade: ...Im not sure... -places her down- Here... You stay with Laetri while i go and find him... Okay?

Elle: >C -ignores him and races forward- ... -looks over the barrier and howls loud, making it shatter into pieces-

???: o.o;; -looks up- Shit! Vlad what the fuck is that?! D<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Bobby: ... -looks him over, still shivering a bit- Uh... s-sure... I guess that's fine... -quickly looks away again-

Fox: We had a bit of a fight. >.> So I thought I'd come out here... Try some new things. So when can I start?

Jinn: o.o ... -looks him over for a moment then up at Zara- ... Nice one. D: Man I can't believe you came back.

???: >.< We have no idea where she is alright?!

???: Ngh... >.<' -shakily gets to her feet, still crying and looking very weak- Y-yes sir... |c I'm sorry sir... -takes his wrist and slowly floats up to the surface-

Kanti: Yeah cause we'll be the best warriors around! X3 Everyone else will fear us!

Bruno: Ssh... >3 You wouldn't want to wake him. You'll just be in more trouble... -leans down and kisses her- Mmn... just learn to take it like the little bitch you are. >J -pushes her legs apart-

Blade: -ear flicks and looks out at the top of the mountain- ... Why is that such a huge secret?

Deo: Oh. Right... Well actually, I've seen it before. :/ With his mate Artemis. He loved her so much.

Harold: It's nothing for you to get worried about. >.> One of them just decided to leave...

Abigail: ... -smiles a bit and gently hugs her back- Awh hush up... you big crybaby... -gently wipes her eyes-

G: -holds her close and gently kisses her back- <3

Baldor: o.o ... Hey... D: I wanna be a part of it too! -tugs on Aurora's dress- >w< Gimme upsies! I want kisses too!

Medli: ... Let me come with you. I want to fight as well.

Reese: Oh right. X3 As per usual. Well uh... ^^' -rubs the back of his head- It's really great to see you again Elle...

Lucky: -sighs a bit- |c You think Lily's gonna be ok...?

Kihja: o.o;; -ears flatten and steps back a bit- ... He really said that? Sad That's so awful... I thought he... he really cared for her...

(Well I want to ruin things after his gym leader exam by having them send him away for training in Mt. Silver.)

???: >.> ... Right. Well you'll need to be searched before we can let you through. Stand against the wall. -gets up- If you've got any bags leave them over there before going in.

Nikita: >.< .... I-I'm sorry you had to see me this way. |c Fuck I hate the water...

Mewtwo: You said yourself this place was safe from them...

Missy: o.o; -sits up a bit- D: Was that Madeline?

Adam: o.o !! -immediately gets to his feet- Madd?! D: -races downstairs-

???: -growls- You're gonna regret that later miss. D< I can tell you that. -grabs her and slings her over his shoulder-

Adam: -comes into the room and looks them over- Madd what-- o.o; Hey! D< What the hell is going on?!

Thrall: >.> ... Tst tst.... I was trying to be kind to you... -moves over and grabs her by her waist, pulling her close- >/ But if that's the way you are going to he, I could always find out... first hand.

Rose: Yes sir... X3 -smiles a bit and gets back to cleaning up-

Fox: >.> Don't forget to show her how to wait tables when we start getting some customers come in.

Kali: D| It's awful. I hate it. There must be at least nine bad words in the ancient language that can accurately describe my discomfort. T^T And my ribs still hurt...

Mew: >w< -giggles more and quickly nods- Very Happy

Baldor: -sighs a bit and blushes- ... You nice and comfortable...? -gently strokes her hair-

???: -looks among some of the others, looking uneasy- ... Yes ma'am... D| We'll do everything we can.

Seth: >.< No NO! -bashes on the bars of his cell- Leave them out of this, they're completely innocent! Do what you will with me but don't take my beautiful girls to the market! Sad You don't understand how horrible that place is!

Kihja: >.> Hey it's better than no bonding.

G: -takes it- Thanks. -glances over at Nightshade- ... What's going on?

Alassëa: Sad Daddy hasn't come back yet... -holds onto her hand- Mummy let me come with you...

Vlad: o.o !! ... Oh... >/ Nothing. Just our little hero. -looks over at her- >3 You're a little late my darling. There's no saving them now...

Fawn: -looks up at her- ... E-Elle...? Crying or Very sad I-is that you...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 am

???: ... -sits down and looks at her- ... He did the same thing to you huh...?

???: >.> ... Straight away if you like. |3 Sadly the only room that has some space... is my one...

Zara: You should be thankful. D: Come on let's get out of here! -takes her arm-

???: Then we must search!! Search until we find her! D<

Jason: ... Thank you... -looks at her- ... Here... -rips up some of his shirt and hands it to her- Pretend that you have destroyed me completely...

Elle: Yeah! >:U ... o.o Kiss a prince? Bleh >.<

Shea: Mmff!! >.< -tears fall down her cheeks, trembling-

Xavier: ... Iunno... Tess never wanted anyone to know what she was doing... SHe like to keep it all a secret... :/ She must talk about private things...

Grace: :/ ... -sighs- It's hard to believe he could care about someone like that...

Maria: Oh my D: What made her want to leave?

Aurora: Heh... X3 -looks down at him- You know it's hard for mummy to do upsies right now dear... -strokes his hair-

Skullkid: No. Medli I don't want you hurt... Sad I don't let friends get hurt...

Elle: X3 -hugs him gently- So what would you like to do? Go for a walk? Very Happy

Laetri: ... Iunno... she really is the strongest person I know... now she looks... so weak...

Dark: I thought he did too... >C -eyes glow red- I hope he dies out there...

Aurora: -rubs his shoulders- You sure you're going to be alright for this test?

Eleanor: -stands against the wall- I have no bags. I left them at home...

Quinn: -gets her undressed- Don't be sorry... :/ -kisses her cheek- I had a friend who hated the water too... a couple actually... -takes her to the bed and starts to wrap her up in blankets-

Gardevoir: I know... but... what if they can track me somehow...? Sad

Annette: o.o!! Shit it was. -gets up and heads downstairs-

Missy: o.o; -sits up a bit- D: Was that Madeline?

???: Quickly now! D< -races out the back door-

Madeline: >.< Let me go dad! Let me go now! -hits his back-

Zara: >.< -pulls away- No! >C -hits his pressure points in his chest and stomach-

Alejandro: Oh uh yeah... ^^;; The demons really like it when you're a tease to them... and they really like grabbing your butt...

Celestia: Wait until the actual birthing process happens... >.>

Aurora: ... N-No... You're not her... |c You're not the real one... -curls up a bit-

Chelsea: Yeah... X3 Your skin is so soft... it's like... you're the soft god. <3 -rubs his back gently-

Tani: ... Thank you. I do appreciate it. I will make sure that when protection is up and ready you will have the chance to have a proper break. :/ You're good men. We do appreciate what you do.

Proton: ... Hmm... Nope. >.> I'm not going to say anything.

???: ... Fine. You'll rot in this place. >C I'll find them. -walks away-

Nightshade: No darling stay here... -looks up- Seth has been gone for a while... I'm going out to check on him.

Elle: -snarls- D< You will not survive this! -tackles him down and bites into his neck- You will die!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 am

Bobby: o.o ... I... I wasn't the only one? Sad Does he actually do that to the patients here? -tears up a little-

Fox: |3 Hey well who am I to complain? I'm on a break from Al. -leans forward on the counter showing off most of her cleavage- ;3 Sharing a room doesn't sound so bad.

Jinn: Yeah alright. D: -holds onto her hand and heads upstairs- Thanks for coming back kid... I owe you one.

???: o.o;; But... Sad But that could take forever... we won't see master for so long...

???: -shivers a bit and looks down at the fabric- ... You... You're really doing this for me?

Kanti: >w< Yeah you'd get cooties! ... >w> -grins evilly- Hey Eeeellllleee~ >3 -leans in and kisses her cheek-

Bruno: -finishes up a while later and looks her over- ... >3 Heh... I've never heard you scream like that.

Blade: ... -growls a little- She never told me about anything like that...

Deo: -nods- Yeah... nobody expected him to snap and kill her.

Harold: >.> Oh she didn't say...

G: X3 Here kiddo... -scoops him up and cuddles him gently-

Baldor: Very Happy -leans over and kisses her cheek- >w< I love you as well mummy! <3

Silvia: o.o ... -looks down at a device on her wrist- Uhh... D: Boss man? I don't mean to ruin things but I'm getting some calls from the security team.

Medli: >.< Please! You and daddy are all I have! I want to help... please... Sad

Reese: o.o Yeah... sure, that sounds great. Very Happy You sure misfit won't mind? :/

Lucky: I hate seeing her like this. Sad How can he live with himself knowing he's done this to her... it's so horrible... |c

Kihja: Oh Mihan... |c I know. Just calm down....

Parker: Yeah I reckon so, my team and I have been training pretty hard... Smile I can't wait for you to come with me. I know I'll do great with you there...

???: Good. -goes over and searches her pockets and that- What are you here for?

Nikita: I know but... I shouldn't be weak like this... -sighs a bit and just let's him- Thanks though...

Mewtwo: Then... we'll never be safe from them. If they come again, we will have to fight.

Missy: Be careful! D: Someone could have broken in!

???: Shut up or you'll really get it. >/ -races out with her-

Adam: >.< Put her down! What the hell is wrong with you?! -tries to catch up to them- Put her down!

Thrall: o.o !! -yelps a little and falls over onto the floor- Agh! >.< ... Ngh... D< What did you do to me bitch?!

Rose: o//o -looks a little embarrassed- ... O-oh... uhm... Ok. Well that shouldn't be difficult to do...

Kali: T^T Stop scaring me... that's not nice.

Mew: Sad ... I'm sorry... |c -sighs a bit and transforms back- <You were just so sad...>

Baldor: X3 -laughs a bit- Well I'm hardly a god...

???: Look it's not really our place ma'am, but... what had got Silver so paranoid about security all of a sudden? We realise he wants to have things running smoothly, but...

Seth: o.o ... You... didn't give him the location... What is going on here? I thought after bringing you here...

G: Be very careful Nightshade. You know the two of you are huge targets for the mythical creature market.

Alassëa: No! D: I wanna go with you if Daddy's in trouble!

Vlad: >.< !! Ugh! Get off! -hisses in desperate pain-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 am

???: Yeah... happened to me before... The name is Jessie :/ what did they put you in here for?

???: o///o;; Uh... -stands up- Ahem... okay... I'll take your bags up >///>

Zara: Hey I wasn't going to let you get hurt in this place... ^^;; Wow... so you're really a woman...

???: But if we come back with her master will love us... and not harm us... |c

Jason: ... You know you can escape this... I know you have a family back up there who would want to see you... but if you choose to stay you cannot get in trouble... :/

Elle: o.o!! >.< EWW! -wipes her cheek- Why would you do that?!

Shea: Ahh... Y-You fucking... fucking bastard... -blood slowly drips down her legs- >.<

Xavier: She never told anyone... I followed her one night out of curiosity. :/

Tess: ... Mmn... -starts to shuffle a bit- >.<

Grace: o.o;; ... I'm worried now... what if the same happens to Tess?

Maria: Oh uh... okay... :/ -brushes some hair back behind her ear- So my room will be all set up?

Aurora: X3 Heh... -kisses his cheeks- You cutie pie. <3 I love you too... -looks up at Silvia- o.o... What is it? What's going on? D:

Skullkid: ... Alright come on. I heard it was coming out in the mountains... have you got coats or something? We'll need them...

Elle: It's just a walk right? Smile It'll be okay...

Laetri: ... I guess that's what happens when you're in the fight clubs...

Aurora: -hugs him gently and kisses his shoulder- I'll be there to support you every step of the way babe... <3

Eleanor: Just a talk... that's all.

Quinn: You're not weak. :/ Now you want me to get into bed with you?

Gardevoir: The others will be in danger... I cannot risk that >.<

???: We'll lose him in the forest. Come on. -keeps running-

Madeline: DX Adam! Adam help me!

Zara: I hit your pressure points. You'll be like that for a while. It'll wear off... -goes over and puts a foot on his chest- I had sex only one time in my life... it's the reason I got banished... and the reason I have this... -takes her gloves off and shows him her hands- That's why I didn't want to talk about it ... >C -tears fall down her cheeks- I thought someone I truly loved would be there for me... but they weren't...

Alejandro: It's okay... if they get out of hand I will get them to stop. -kisses the top of her head-

Celestia: Sorry Mihan X3 -kisses her cheek- You just relax... <3

Aurora: ... Don't be sorry... -scoops her up- I just... I really miss her you know... she wasn't the giggling type... -sighs- I always seem to lose my mothers... Thanks for trying though...

Chelsea: >w> ... Iunno... -kisses his neck gently- I'd pray to you... <3

Tani: ... Just some private things... concerning other mythical creatures... That's all I can say...

Proton: <.< ... Eh. I never listen to policemen.

Nightshade: Alassea you will stay here with Laetri and that is final. Do you understand?

Elle: >C -growls and rips out more flesh- This is for hurting my people... and for raping me! D< You will be sent down into hell!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Bobby: I uhm... B-bobby... -looks down- My mother put me in here. |c Cause I'm... -mumbles a bit- T-transgender... -bites her lip- I have a fiancé... I just wanna go. Sad -looks up at them- ... How long have you been here...?

Fox: |3 Thanks, you're a doll. -goes over and hugs his arm-

Jinn: :/ Yeah I guess this is pretty different huh? I was using that old man form for so long I forgot about it... it was the only way to protect myself from the other demons around here. Isaac was one of the few that knew me for what I was...

???: But... T-the harm is only temporary. Sad And he'll pay more attention to us without her here...

???: ... I... I don't know anything else... |c All I know is master... and the whip... >.< -shivers a little-

Kanti: >w> Well now you got cooties. X3 So you can kiss all the princes you want.

Bruno: Ssh now... -gently rubs her leg and runs a finger in the blood- >3 Oh look at this... you were actually saving yourself. How touching... -laughs cruelly-

Blade: D< Well that doesn't-- o.o ... She... She's moving... D:

Deo: It's very possible. :/ And you know he tried to go after his pup as well. Really... you should be keeping an eye on him.

Harold: Yes sit down... it will be done when we're finished with supper.

???: -comes over to the maid- o.o ... Is it true? D: You're really leaving?

Silvia: D: I dunno.

G: Well talk to them, sort it out. I'm not letting anything--

???: >/ -kicks the door down with like a billion other armed cops and raises his weapon- Don't move! D< Police! Put your hands behind your head and don't move!

Medli: Lemme see... -opens a nearby closet and goes through it- ... We can just borrow these. -pulls out a couple of coats and hands one to him-

Reese: Mkay, well.... Smile That sounds really nice...

Lucky: |c -nods- He just doesn't care...

Parker: Great... ^^' Cause we gotta get up pretty early to get a train into Saffron city.

???: -pulls a couple of things out of her pockets- Fine. -pats her down a bit- Everything seems to be fine here, we'll call him out to see you.

Nikita: Please... help keep me warm...

Mewtwo: We're not leaving you behind. I attract more danger than any of us... you're not that much of a danger to us...

Adam: >.< -huffs a bit- S-slow down.... Fuck...

???: <.< You really should bring back better boyfriends than this one. Can't even run for five minutes. X3 -laughs a bit-

Thrall: o.o;; ... Look girl just calm down. D< This is nothing to get all worked up about, you look just pathetic. >/ Listen you're a servant now, you've got a new life and you can put shit like this in your past.

Fox: >.> Hey you know they tip more the further they're allowed to go with the waitresses.

Rose: -frowns a little and cuddles up to him- I know you'll protect me sir... <3

Kali: I'm trying... D| I'm worried though Mihan. Drayna said I wasn't healing as well as I should be... Sad What if I don't get better? You know how the elven gods are... this is probably some sort of term on letting our baby live. What if I'm weak like this for a while longer...? -holds onto her hand- How will I protect you... if Isaac comes by or something...?

Mew: -nuzzles her gently- ... <You're never completely alone... :/ Don't you have someone else...?>

Baldor: X3 Heh... would you now? -cuddles her and kisses the top of her head- >w> What would you pray for...?

???: ... Of course. -sighs a bit- Well we'll get straight to work on that. D|

Seth: Thankyou. I... I don't know what to say, you spared my Mihan and child from a horrible fate... Sad

Alassëa: Sad ... -tears up a bit and looks away- Fine... |c

G: We'll keep an eye on her while you're gone. I'm serious though Nightshade... be careful.

Vlad: DX Agh! Y-you're too late... Heh... -starts to go limp and blood goes everywhere- You're too late... |3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am

???: ... A bit over a year... -rubs his arm- I guess you could call me a drag queen... I like to dress up as a woman sometimes... course my parents thought that was freaky...

???: So uh... >.> This is just a break... you will go back to him?

Zara: Yeah... you really fooled me... -quickly sneaks out of the house- ... Well... I'm glad you're safe... Smile

???: ... And what happens if he never touches us again because she isn't here...? Sad

Jason: -takes her hands- You can have a better life... trust me... :/

Elle: That's grossssss~ >.< We're like best friends. Why did you do that?! -tries to wipe her face-

Shea: I'll... I'll fucking kill you... >C -tries to hold back the tears-

Tess: Nnghh... >.< -makes the herbs set alight with pink and purple flames-

Xavier: o.o;; shit D:

Marianna: >:T You know nothing mister doctor! -walks over- Blade is nice to all the pups!

Maria: Oh good... -smiles faintly and sits down- I was worried I wouldn't have anywhere to sleep... Smile

???: -fixes up her back and places her coat on- Yes. I will not take it anymore... I'm going back home to the farm. At least there I was treated right...

Aurora: o.o!! D: Oh god no! >.< Not today... -holds onto G's arm- No...

Skullkid: -puts one on- Thanks... The snow is terrible this time of year.

Elle: X3 Great... Come on. Very Happy -hugs his arm and heads into the forest-

Laetri: ... Who knows... maybe Lily will find someone who will care about her...

Aurora: ... I figured as much... D| Oh brother...

Eleanor: Thank you so much sir... :/ -sighs and leans against the wall, waiting for him-

Quinn: -takes off his clothes and gets into bed with her- There... -wraps his arms around her- Feel better?

Gardevoir: ... -rubs her arm- Yet I'm attracting all these people to come...

Madeline: D< Hey it's not like he is on the run all the fucking time! -hits him hard in the head-

Zara: I'm sure there is some things in your past that you cannot put behind ... -sits on the ground next to him, leaning against him- Don't worry it'll wear off in a few hours... -looking tired and sleepy-

Alejandro: Hey no one hurts my girls like that... Besides Fox we have heaps of money for the wedding now... -smiles faintly-

Celestia: Babe... I'm stronger now... I can fight him... -kisses her gently- I will be alright... And I will look after you...

Aurora: ... My brother... but even he isn't there for me...

Chelsea: -runs her finger lightly down the side of his body- To be able to touch you and hold onto you all the time... <3

Tani: -nods- Thank you... now I must go and rest... keep up the good work... -walks back to her room-

Proton: <.< It won't hold him off for long. He will go searching.

Nightshade: ... -kisses Alassea's cheek- Please calm down... I just don't want you hurt... -looks up- I'll be fine Giovanni... -heads out of the cafe-

Elle: -snarls- It's never too late... it's just too late for you... >C
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:14 am

Bobby: S-so did my parents... they kicked me out of home when I asked for help paying for the surgery.... -looks around- S-so uhm... is everyone here like us? Sad

Fox: Oh probably... >.> Maybe. I'm not sure... being away from him just feels so liberating.

Jinn: Heh. Smile Thanks girl. I really do owe you one... Hope he doesn't come after us. <.<

???: |c Then either way we'll never be pleasured again...

???: I don't know... Sad Can... can I come with you? I'll do whatever you say...

Kanti: I am your friend. <.< C'mon it's not that bad.

Bruno: -laughs more- Kill me? >3 You can't even get out of those ropes. -strikes her across the face- You're pathetic.

Blade: o.o !! -backs away a bit- >.<; What is going on?!

Deo: >.> ... Kid I know what I saw. And if don't believe me you can ask Fawn.

Harold: >.> Oh we would have found somewhere for you.

???: Sad But... how will you get by? Where will you find work?

Baldor: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock and holds onto them tight, crying a little-

Silvia: D: !! No no! You can't be here! D< -leaps out of her seat and grabs a pokeball-

G: o.o;; No... -backs away and holds onto them- We don't have a lot of time Aurora, teleport us or something, we have to go! >.<

Medli: -pulls one over herself- We gotta be quiet... They'll try and stop me if I leave with you. -looks up at him- Do you have anything we can fight with?

Reese: X3 I love coming out here with you... The forest is such a beautiful place. Smile

Lucky: I hope so... -sighs a bit and sniffs around- Mum? Sad Are you here...?

Parker: M'sorry... ^^; We'll leave for the Goldenrod train station in the morning...

???: Go over and sit down by the glass over there. -leaves the room-

Nikita: A little bit... Thanks Quinn... -rests her head against his chest- <3 I love you... |c

Mewtwo: We're not leaving you...

???: >.< !! Ah! Little fucking brat! D< -rams her hard into a tree and strikes her in the jaw- Shut UP!

Adam: -looks around a bit- ... F-fuck... >.<; I lost them...

Thrall: ... It's not that difficult to put things like that behind you girl. -snorts a bit and looks away- You creatures always victimise yourselves. You have no idea what true suffering is. It really is annoying to hear you complain...

Fox: Yeah that's true... <3 -sighs a bit- I gotta go and find a dress. Man I wish I knew someone I could take with me...

Kali: -smiles weakly-I know, but... I want to protect you Mihan...

Mew: Sad <Why not...? He lost your mother too... you guys should be there for each other.>

Baldor: Hey... You've already got that... -gently kisses her cheek and cuddles her close- <3

Sneasel: >.> ... -crawls along the roof and follows her-

Seth: I... I know. Sad Please let me go. I have to go help them. They don't deserve to be sold...

Alassëa: ... Sad Let me go with her, please!

Kihja: No way kiddo. :/ Too dangerous.

Vlad: >.< Ngh... -hisses a little in pain and goes limp- |c

Fawn: o.o ... -looks over at her- Sad E-Elle... I can't believe it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 am

Jessie: Nah... Most of these guys are mentally ill patients with real problems. :/ 

???: |3 Hey you can have this life forever... Think about it... 

Zara: Eh <.< He'll be busy with his human girl when he gets her again... Well i guess I should go back to the surface. 

Jason: o.o... -thinks for a moment- ... -sighs a bit- Okay. You can come. But I need something to help me become undead so I can go to the surface. 

Elle: Its wet and gross >:T 

Shea: Ah! >.< Stop it! Just stop this! 

Xavier: I-I dont know! D: 

Tess: -the smoke slowly getting inhaled by her. As the fire disappears she wakes up- Mnn... |c B-Blade...? 

Marianna: You're just mad cause you have no family! >: T 

Maria: ... -smiles faintly- This has been so nice Mr. Blackmore... Smile Ive already enjoyed this small time we've had together... 

???:  I'll find a way... Anywhere is better than here... I'll finally get some dignity.

Jane: -gets up and gets her wand- Go now! We've got them! >/ 

Aurora: Oh god >.< -quickly teleports them outside- Sh-Shit! Where are we going to go?!

Skullkid: Uh... I have fairies... ^^;; would they work? 

Elle: It really is... Im still sorry about what happened :/ i know that'd be the last thing i wanted to see... 

Balto: -ears perk and looks up- ... -nudges Darunia with his snout- Its our little one... He really needs the support... 

Aurora: ^^;; Why dont we sleep in and teleport? Hey...? Hey... D| 

Eleanor: ... -goes over an sits down, rubbing her arm a little- :/ ... 

Quinn: -strokes her hair gently- I love you too babe... More than anything... -kisses the top of her head- Dont ever think you're weak okay...? 

Gardevoir: Look ... Maybe I'll come back when things have died down... 

Madeline: DX Ah! Let me go! -cries a bit-

???:  Hey hey come on... Let's just get back to the cabin. >/

Zara: ill admit... Im luckier than others. But i've had a lot of things happen to me... -looks at him- Why must you think someone has to be at near death to know true suffering..? -lays down- A horrible experience put on someone is suffering... No matter who they are or what the experience is...  

Alejandro: You can ask the girls on the surface... Or maybe Rose >.> 

Celestia: ... -sighs and strokes her hair- You're such a beautiful mihan... Always so caring... 

Aurora: -frowns- He is busy with his work. 

Chelsea: I know... Id just like to make sure... -sighs- You know i prayed when you went to see my father... 

Tani: -slowly lays down on the bed, coughing and looking sick- |c ... 

Proton: Hey he wont let you go and im stuck in here <.<... 

Laetri: Sad Alassëa it really is bad out there. Sometimes I'm not even allowed out the house... -holds her hand-

Elle: -huffs and looks up at her- ... -slowly walks over, nuzzling her gently- Mother... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 am

Bobby: Oh well... that's good. For them I suppose... -sighs a bit- |c Well it's nice to meet someone like you... I really thought I'd be alone here. Sad -looks up at him- But... you've been here for a whole year? I... I've really got no hope of leaving then.... d-do I?

Fox: I could... >.> You'll just have to show me how good it can be. ;3 -heads upstairs and into his room- Just in here right...? |3 -sits back on the bed and looks around a bit- Thanks again for letting me stay. I'll have to find a way to make it up to you... -plays with some of her hair-

Jinn: M'no good on the surface. >.> I burn everything up.

???: Oh... that's easy, sir. Here... -pulls him closer and looks him over- ... Don't freak out... -gently kisses his neck- Mmn... this just... makes it so it doesn't hurt as much... -gently bites down into his neck and turns him into a vampire-

Kanti: >w> You're a warriorrr nowww~ You're meant to be tougher than that.

Bruno: D< Why should I? After you screwed me over... you're lucky I don't kill you. -looks her over- ... -glances over at shark- You know I'm kinda hungry. >.> And I did always admire how you could take a chunk out of people... you reckon she'd be any good?

Blade: o.o ... -slowly steps over to her- Tess... you're alive... -sniffs at her-

Deo: -growls a little- >/ Don't push it child. >.> For your information I've had several litters of pups.

Harold: -picks at his food- Oh you can call me Harold dearest... >.> But that's good. |3 I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself.

???: |c ... I wish I was as brave as you... -sighs deeply-

Abigail: -whips out her wand- D< Back off, fuckers!

G: We have to go into hiding for a while! I have a summer house in Vermillion city... it's a long way from here but it's our only option!

???: -looks over at them- o.o !! There! D< Stop, don't move!

G: -grabs a pokeball and hands it to her- Here, c'mon we have to keep moving! >.< -holds onto her wrist and races into the forest- Listen Aurora, this is important. If something happens you need to keep running and take Baldor to safety. Just keep running. You'll be arrested as well just by association, you have to promise me you'll keep running if something happens.

Medli: D| No... c'mon we'll have to pick something up back at my home... daddy's gotta have something there.

Reese: Well uh... it's fine... :/ I know you really like him... -sighs a bit- What really matters is that you're happy, right?

Darunia: o.o -sits up a bit- Oh darling come here... D:

Lucky: |c -whines a little and nuzzles her, curling up in her paws- ...

Darunia: Sad ... -gently licks the top of his head- My poor little one...

Parker: >.> Alright but if we oversleep and end up being late they'll take points off my exam. And then you'll really be in for it. X3

???: >.> She's just over there. >/ And make it quick.

G: -.-' -sighs a bit and sits down on the other side of the glass- .... >/ Do I know you?

Nikita: |c I am... I'm so weak now... -sighs a little- o.o -ears perk and sits up, hearing a knock at the door- ... Expecting anyone?

Mewtwo: -frowns a little- No... Gardevoir you must stay...

???: -glances up at her- ... Fine. >/ But you're gonna get it when we get there girl. -grabs her wrist and drags her inside-

Thrall: No. You have no idea what suffering is... you elves are so lucky in comparison.

Fox: >.> What is she gonna know about wedding dresses? She's a day old. She can just stay focused on being groped and bringing in great tips.

Kali: -holds her hand gently- I have to care... you deserve it...

Mew: -floats out of her arms- <Surely not that busy... he must be upset as well...> -looks over at the door- <C'mon...>

Baldor: -looks her over- ... What do you mean?

Sneasel: o.o ... -tilts his head a bit and slowly crawls down to the bed, looking her over- ... -sniffs at her a bit-

Seth: ... Oh Elune.... |c -leans against the bars and tears up a bit- Please Nightshade... please be careful. Protect our little girl...

Alassea: |c -squeezes his hand a bit- ... I hate it that I can't be strong like them Laetri... why do I have to be so weak? Sad Why can't I go with her? My daddy could be hurt and I can't do anything...

Fawn: o.o;- flinches a little- Oh Elle it's you... |c -shakily reaches out and hugs her tight- I was so afraid... -looks around- ... E-everyone... everyone's dead... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 am

Jessie: There have been people like us in here before. The only reason they got out because they changed back to what the doctors called normal. Ive stayed here because I refuse to change.   

???: ... Well i know there is definately one way you can make it up to me... |3 -moves closer to her-  

Zara: ... Oh you... Wanted to come? I mean... You wanted me to go my own way before... 

Jason: o.o!! Ah! ><... o.o;; w-wow... I feel... I feel so good...

Elle: >/ -shoves him to the ground- Take that! 

Shark: -opens and eye and looks up- Woah man... Calm down. You need to spread out your torture. Giving it to her in one hit is pointless. >.>  

Tess: Y-Yeah... I am... -shakily lifts a hand and strokes his fur-

Marianna: Yeah but not a proper family like us >:T 

Maria: Heh X3 Well thank you... Harold.. -blushes a bit and looks down at her food- 

???: You can leave too you know... D:

Aurora: But what about you?! D: I cant leave you! -tears up-   

Skullkid: Mkay... -sneaks out- ... Do you not like fairies? 

Elle: Yeah... I guess... -plays with her braid- So uh... Have you found someone you like? 

Laetri: :/ Things are getting pretty bad back there... I knew he needed to see you guys... 

Aurora: ... Okay maybe waking up early sounds good ^^;; 

Eleanor: ... Im Eleanor. Ive lived in HQ since i was a kid. My father was one of the head professors. We have talked before you know... 

Quinn: o.o... No... Are you...? 

Gardevoir: It'll be short... And I will return... 

Madeline: >.< Let me go dad! I want to be with Adam! -tries to pull away- 

Zara: ... See you think we're all the same... We're not... -ears go back and rests her head on his chest- 

Alejandro: :/ Just give it a try) or do you want me to go...? 

Celestia: ... -sighs and squeezes her hand- I love you... <3 

Aurora: D: You cant go out there like that! You're wanted! 

Chelsea: ... I prayed to Elune...

Tani: Mmn... -looks him over- Sneasal... |c What are you doing here...?

Nightshade: -looks at the jail- ... <Mihan? Where exactly are you...?> 

Laetri: The market is a horrible place... We just don't want you to end up there :/ :

Elle: ...  -tears up- M-My fault... |c 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Bobby: Great... so they gotta cure us if we want to go back out there. |c That's great... -puts her head in her hands and cries a little- I just wish I had my fiancé here... I-I miss her so much already...

Fox: ;3 -leans back a bit- Yeah? Show me... <3

Jinn: Well yeah but... you saved me from Isaac. That was pretty kind of you...

???: -pulls away and wipes her mouth- ... Yeah... it feels good. You should be able to be with her now, sir....

Kanti: o.o !! Hey! >.< -hits the ground and yelps a little, grazing his arms and back- Ow! H-hey I didn't hurt you! Sad -tears up a bit-

Bruno: >.> Alright fine. The bitch just got me mad. So what would you do...?

Blade: -flinches a little at her touch- .... -sighs and relaxes a little, gently nuzzling her hand- I really thought we would lose you...

Deo: >/ Be quiet. It's little beats like you that remind me why I don't want one. -growls and walks out- Keep your little bitch of a child under control. -turns and leaves-

Harold: >.> ... Girl you're blushing... -gets up and gently takes her jacket off her shoulders- You must be quite warm. Here...

???: Sad I... I need the money...

G: Aurora I'm serious! Promise me you'll go and keep Baldor safe!

Baldor: Sad Don't leave daddy! -tears run down his face-

Medli: I've never seen a fairy. I just don't see how it'll keep us safer than having a sword.

Reese: Nah... Girls don't really come up to me, I think they get intimidated by Morgan....

Darunia: You know your sisters have missed you little one... -cuddles him close- Sad ... Are things any better with poor Lily?

Parker: Alright then. X3 -gently kisses her cheek- ... So is there any other way you wanna abuse this slave for a day thing? >w>

G: Don't expect me to remember everyone I've come in contact with. >/ What do you want? In case you were wondering I'm not very capable of bailing your father out anymore.

Nikita: o.o No. -growls a little- >/ Don't answer it. Could be anyone.

Mewtwo: >.< -growls- No. >/ You can't... I don't... -looks her over- ... I don't want to lose you...

???: D< I said shut up! -throws her to the ground-

Thrall: -ears flatten- ... What are you doing? >/

Fox: You'd come with me? Oh that'd be great... <3 -hugs his arm and gently kisses his cheek- Mmn, I love you so much. |3

Kali: I love you too Mihan... >.< !! -yelps in sudden pain and holds onto her stomach- Agh! DX Oh god what the hell?! >__< Oh god it hurts!

Mew: o.o <Huh? I'll be fine.> -turns invisible- >w< Hehe! <See!> Very Happy

Baldor: You did? ... Before I went to see your dad... why?

Sneasel: -nuzzles her hand- ... <Master sent me to follow...>

Seth: o.o -ears perk- < Nightshade... D: You need to go back home. Back to Aeris, now! >.< There's someone after you and little Alassëa!>

Alassëa: |c ... What if she gets caught... and I don't see mummy and daddy again? Sad Who's gonna protect me from the mean kids in the army?

Fawn: -shivers a little and looks her over- ... W-what do you mean darling...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:52 am

Jessie: D: Hey dont cry... We'll get out of here... Sad -puts an arm around her shoulder-  

???: -smirks and moves on top of her- Mnn... Maybe i should just keep you for myself... -kisses her neck gently-  <3

Zara: ... Well i couldnt let you suffer here... :/ That would've been cruel... 

Jason: ... Thanks... And I promise you that you will have a better life... -tries to smile- 

Elle: ... -face softens and tears up- Kanti D: I-Im so sorry... Sad -helps him up- I really am sorry >.< 

Shark: Leave her be tonight >.>... Virgins will be in pain for a while when they have just had their first time. 

Tess: i thought it was the end too... -tears up a bit- I thought i'd never see you again... 

Marianna: >:T Nyehhh! -sticks out her tongue- 

Maria: o///o... Oh... Thank you... Heh... I must look so silly ^///^ 

???:  ... I understand... -picks up her bag- I best go...

Aurora: ... Okay... I will Sad but please... >.< don't leave me forever... 

Tatl: <.<... -floats over to her- Hey we are better than a sword >:T 

Elle: Yeah... .___. she is very scary. I still feel sorry that you're related to her.

Laetri: ... No... She is so bad... :/ we stopped her from killing the baby... 

Aurora: <w< Hmm... Iunno... Maybe we can switch places... Does my champion need anything... To help prepare him for tomorrow ;3 -rubs his chest- <3  

Eleanor: ... -frowns- I wasn't asking for that. Theres two things. First of all, i found your persian and I'm currently taking care of him...

Quinn: ... Then what do we do? D: what if they don't go away...? 

Gardevoir: ... Sad You won't lose me... -places her hands on his cheeks- 

Madeline: >.< Ah! ... -shakily gets up- W-What do you want from me...? 

Zara: Well I wanted to sleep. And since youll be on the ground for a while ill stay here to keep you company... Besides you're so warm. -runs a hand up his shirt- ... Yep. You're fuzzy. 

Alejandro: I love you too dearest... -kisses her gently- <3 

Celsstia: O.O... Shit D: Drayna! Drayna please come wuick! >.<

Aurora: o.o... So thats how you've been hiding... 

Chelsea: ... Iunno... I wanted to try it... It felt right ... I just hope that they do listen to me... Because I'm human...

Tani: ... -sighs- He doesn't trust me... |c

Nightshade: <You know i wont leave without you. Where are you?> 

Laetri: ... You know I would... Sad -kisses her cheek-  

Elle: ... |c I should've just stayed with him mum... Did what you said... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:55 am

Bobby: >.< You've been here for a year and you didn't do anything wrong... -shakily wipes her eyes- |c I can only get out if they cute me... it's the only way I can see her again...

Fox: |3 -tilts her head back a bit and wraps her arms around him- Mmn.... heh, now don't get ahead of yourself. I'm liking being so free.... I don't wanna be limited to just one man. ;3 You understand, right?

Jinn: ... So... where do we go then? I don't think I want to leave you just yet, but...

???: Thankyou sir... -smiles weakly and wipes some blood from her face- I swear I'll be good for you. I'll do what you say...

Kanti: >.<; -sniffles a bit and wipes his eyes- I-I was just messing around! -pulls away from her- Sad Don't! You... y-you stay away from me! -races out of the tent-

Bruno: >.> Fine. -moves away from her and morphs to his wolf form, curling up on the ground- You can stay there for the rest of the night and suffer, bitch. >/

Blade: -nuzzles her gently- We'll take care of you... you'll be ok...

Deo: ... >C -snarls a little in frustration and morphs to his wolf form, barking at her- D< Keep it up! Keep that shit up you dumb little bitch and I'll teach you some respect real fast! -swipes at her face- D< You fucking want that?!

Harold: >.> Oh don't worry now Maria... -gently strokes her cheek- There's nothing to feel silly about. Unless... there's something besides warmth that is making you blush so....?

???: Sad Good luck... |c I'll miss you...

G: I'll try... I'll try Aurora I promise. I love-- >.< !! -gets hit with a taxer and cries out in desperate pain as he's shocked- AGH! DX

Baldor: o.o !! No! >.< -cries a little and tries to reach out for him-

???: D< Get on the ground! Put your hands behind your head and don't move!

Medli: ... Honestly, I would have no idea how to fight with fairies.

Reese: :/ Oh she's not... that bad... -sighs a bit-

Darunia: |c The poor dear... Is Tani keeping a close eye on her? Sad

Parker: |3 Oh... well just doing that is pretty nice... -sighs happily- <3

G: ... Good. I figured he wouldn't last long on his own. Is that it? You know I was in the middle of the other inmates beating me to a pulp and you interrupted that. -.-' -sighs a bit and rubs a bruise on his forehead-

Nikita: We'll just pretend we're not home...

???: -the little boy that Quinn saved before- ... Sad -knocks again- Please be home...

Mewtwo: >.< -looks very pained as she does- No... don't go...

???: Oh this was your mother's idea of course. >/ Wanted a big bloody family reunion. -picks up a bottle of alcohol from nearby and takes a large sip, looking her over- .... bloody hell, girl. You're as pathetic as ever. Obviously you still need help building a little... character. -cracks his knuckles-

Thrall: -growls a little- Just you wait until I can move again... >/ Yes. I'm fuzzy, are you quite done?

Fox: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and kisses him back- We'll have such a perfect wedding... I can't wait. <3

Kali: DX Oh god it's killing me! -starts to bleed- H-help... >.< Just get it out! -tears run down her face and trembles-

Drayna: o.o -teleports there- Is she having contractions? D:

Mew: >w< -giggles more- <C'mon!>

Baldor: Chels that's great... no of course she will listen. Lady Elune will always listen as long as you are willing to talk.... Smile

Sneasel: ... -shakes his head and curls up with her- <You are sick...>

Seth: -tears up a bit- |c <... No Mihan. It is not safe... They want us sold at the market. You and Alassëa have to be kept safe. It is too horrible for you...>

Alassëa: |c -holds onto him and sniffles- ... Y-yeah... I know you would...

Fawn: Sad No darling... no you were right. We have the right to stand up for ourselves. |c I should have taught you that when we escaped...

Misfit: -huffs a bit and comes up to the tribe- Elle... D| Don't... o.o;; -looks around a bit- Oh my god. D: What happened to our home?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 am

Jessie: ... Maybe there is another way... Sad You cant give up... You know i have thought about... Escaping...  

???: Oh yes i do... -runs a han up her shirt- But you really are one hell of a woman... <3  

Zara: ... Well... Maybe i can stay down here for a bit... 

Jason: Hey come on. You're free now. :/ You can think for yourself. -pulls her into a gentle hug- 

Elle: D: Kanti! -races out and follows him- Come back! In so sorry! >.<  

Shea: >.< -shivers and tries to curl up- Nghh... I-I need to transform...

Tess: Thank you...

Xavier: Now i have to check on Tyrel.  I have too-- o.o!! D: Marianna? -quickly races out-

Marianna: DX -yelps in pain, gashes opening on her face-

Grace: D8 Marianna!! -quickly scoops her up and moves away- Deo! How could you?! D< 

Maria: -looks up at him for a moment and looks away- No... Its just fhe warmth...  

???:  ... We can write to each other... You know that... Sad 

Aurora: D: Giovanni! ... -backs away and holds Baldor close, racing off- >.< -tears fall down her cheeks- Its okay baby...

Tael: -comes out from behind her sister- W-Well... We can help attack the enemy... -looks her over- You're really pretty... 

Elle: :/ You know you gotta start being your own person... Not have her there... 

Laetri: Yeah... But she keeps asking and wanting Slate back. He really just doesn't care... 

Aurora: -kisses his cheek gently- Yeah...? Good... |3 <3

Eleanor: ... >/ We have a huge fucking problem. Mewtwo has been collecting up the other experiments and is starting an army.  -looking super mega pissed-

Quinn: ... Im going to check. -kisses her cheek and gets up. Puts his pants on and opens the door- o.o... Hey kidso! Very Happy -holds his arms out- 

Gardevoir: ... Okay... Okay I won't go... Sad 

Madeline: o.o;; B-back away dad... D< I have more character than you think! 

Zara: ... No... -bites her lip- I kinda like it... -rubs his chest gently- 

Alejandro: Smile Itll be the best day of my life... <3

Celestia: D: Yes! Oh god there is blood coming out... >.< itll be okay mihan! 

Aurora: ... Okay... -slowly tries to follow her- 

Chelsea: Yeah...? -smiles a bit- I really do feel like I'm fitting in here so well... 

Tani: Oh me? I'll... Be okay... Just a little under the weather... -closes her eyes a bit- It's nice to be here with you... Reminds me of the days when Laetri and Lily were young... And we'd curl up in bed together...

Nightshade: <Alassea will be kept safe but you're not going bck there Seth. We need you...> 

Laetri: -cuddles her close- ... C'mon. Is there anything you need? 

Elle: -looks up and frowns- >C ... They're dead... -picks up Fawn and puts her on her back- Lets go and get dad... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:56 am

Bobby: -looks up at him- ... Y-you... you think we could? -straightens up a bit- Have you tried it before?

Fox: |3 Ohh... <3 -bites her lip and blushes- I know... ;3 Show me how much of a man you are. -plays with the edge of his pants- C'mon. I love how rough you demons can be... <3

Jinn: Well if you don't mind. :/ It's up to you really... -rubs the back of her head- We can go back to my place...

???: -looks up at him and rests her head against his chest- ... I can..? I don't know sir... I'd feel so much better serving someone. It's all I'm good for...

Kanti: >.< L-leave me alone! Go away! -hides under a tree and holds onto his grazed arm, crying a little- |c

Bruno: >C -snarls- Suck it up. You can stay cold all night for all I care. -lays his head in his paws- >w> Though I'll admit you do look lovely from here. |3 -laughs cruelly-

Blade: -sits down- You must be sore and exhausted... I can carry you back to your tent if you like...

Deo: >C -huffs- I gave her fair warning. -growls and heads back to the healing tent-

Harold: Well if you say so... |3 -sits back down and finishes off his dinner-

???: Y-yes of course... -tries to fake a smile- I hope you enjoy yourself out there...

Baldor: >.<;; -sobs and holds onto her right- No... No they hut him! Sad Mummah he won't catch up! -tears run down his face and looks up at her- We g-gotta help...

Medli: o.o -ears perk and looks over at her- Oh.. thanks. Well uhm... I dunno about this. Skull kid will they really be all we need to help fight? Sad

Reese: Yeah I know, but... She really doesn't have any other friends. :/ I kinda feel obligated.

Darunia: -huffs a bit, smoke coming from her nose- I hope he gets it... if he doesn't realise what he's done. >/ He deserves to be back in the clubs.

Parker: |3 Mmn... I really should be training... But I just can't tear mysf away from you... <3

G: -looks her over- ... The creature is volatile enough on its own... Having other Pokemon certainly won't help the matter. But it doesn't affect me anymore. >/ What do you expect me to do about it?

???: o.o -ears perk and face lights up- You're here! Very Happy It's really you! X3 -races over into his arms and hugs him tight- >w< -looking obviously a lot healthier and not as malnourished-

Nikita: -sits up a bit and rubs her forehead- Who is it...?

Mewtwo: -pauses and looks her over- ... You won't...?

???: Oh no... I really think you need this Madd. >/ Obvioysly you haven't learned a fucking thing since we last saw you! D< -grabs her by her hair and strikes her a few times in the stomach- Good for nothing little bitch!

Thrall: -grumbles bitterly- .... -.-' You better not immobilise me like this again girl, you understand me? >/

Fox: Same... <3 -leans up and gently kisses his cheek- I'll go... open up shop... -smiles faintly and heads outside-

Rose: ... -frowns a little and looks away- Why do you wanna marry her...?

(I vote to skip here cause I am so sick of birth scenes. All good?)

Mew: ^w^ -floats ahead a bit, doing little flips in the air as she goes- Very Happy

G: -glances up at Aurora as she comes in- Aurora? I was actually wanting to speak with you quickly... glad you came by. -doesn't pay much attention to her and shuffles through some files-

Baldor: You really are... I think this has been a blessing for the both of us. The colony has really changed you... -gently kisses her cheek- <3

???: -climbs up into the tree branches and sits on the bedroom windowsill- :3 ... Awh. ^w^ You sleeping creatures are so cute. <3

Sneasel: -nuzzles her gently and cuddles up to her in her arms- ....<Master does not see... sadness...> -plays with her white hair a little-

Seth: -ears droop- <I will try all I can my sweet... to escape. |c But the iron hurts me so... I don't know if I will be able to fight them when it comes time for me to be sold... again...>

Alassëa: Sad Just cuddles...

Misfit: D: Elle... sweetheart wait up.

Fawn: o.o;; Oh! -holds onto her- ... W-wait... D: We have to be careful. There was another vampire that took me... Sad He could hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:39 am

Jessie: ... Couple of times. Its hard when you're just one person. You need another :/ 

???: >3 -rips off her clothes- You dont know how rough i can be dear... -kisses her hard- <3 

Zara: Alright then lets go... -smiles a bit- 

Jason: You only think that because that's what you were taught... Smile ill teach you to be your own person. 

Elle: No... Sad it was an accident >.< please let me heal you up... 

Shea: >C You'll look lovely over a fucking fire... 

Tess: -tries to sit up- Ah! >.< N-No... Im sure i can manage... Besides i think i might not be able to hold onto you in your wolf form... Its alright... -gets to her feet-

Xavier: -races over to him- D< What is wrong with you?! You hurt my daughter?! 

Maria: ... -clears her throat a bit- I uhh... Think ill go to my room now sir... 

???: ...take care of yourself here... -heads downstairs and outside-

Aurora: Daddy will come back... We just have to listen to him... >.< -heads to the summer home, cuddling him close-  

Skullkid: Dont worry. I have other friends in case something goes wrong. Smile Come on. Lets get going.  

Elle: :/ She should try and find friends... I mean surely the other Slytherin girls would want to be her friend... 

Balto: Shh... -nuzzles her gently- Just calm down... Sad 

Aurora: X3 Go on train... You need to be ready... 

Eleanor: Perisan said you had a device that could stop him. I need to know what happened to it.  

Quinn: X3 -picks him up- It's the boy I saved before Very Happy He looks so much better now. What brings you here kiddo?

Gardevoir: -shakes her head- I won't... 

Madeline: Ah! >.< -coughs a bit, winded and doubled over- D-Dad... Stop... -tears fall down her cheeks-  

Zara: -conjures a pillow and blanket- I won't. Ill admit i went too far with that. -puts the pillow under his head and puts the blanket over them- There. Hopefully you're more comfortable... -sighs a bit- 

Alejandro: o.o... Well because i love her Rose. We have been together for a long time. 

Celestia: -holding the child- It's a girl... -smiles faintly- A little girl mihan... Smile

Aurora: ... -frowns a bit and leans again the doorframe- What is it? 

Chelsea: Yeah... But i think it was more you... -closes her eyes and kisses his shoulder- Mmn...  <3

???: ... Huh =^=... -sits up and looks at the window- ... Are... You watching me while I sleep?

Tani: ... He is different... This new blood has changed him... I don't blame Silver... It's just that something is wrong with him... |c

Nightshade: -comes up to the police station- ... <Ill see you soon my love...> -disguises herself as an officer and heads inside-  

Laetri: That I can do... -cuddles her gently- <3 

Elle: -ignores him and keeps walking- I know... But i can deal with him like i dealt with Vlad... Besides, i think he might've fled, not wanting the same fate... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Bobby: .... -sighs a bit and nods- I.... I'll give it a go. I'll do anything to get out of here. This place is really horrible.... >.<; Ugh... -shivers a bit- I can still feel his hands on me...

Fox: Mff! Mmmnn.... <3 -moans a little and kisses hm back- Oh yes... Be rough with me. I need to be taught a fucking lesson...

Jinn: -looks her over and smiles a bit as well- ... Heh... you know it was pretty ballsy having a go at Isaac... -heads into her home and opens the door for her- I wouldn't have had the guts to do that.

???: ... -plays with some of her hair- ... Sir... could you maybe.... give me my own name...?

Kanti: >.< Go away! Just go away, I don't want to play with you anymore! -morphs to his wolf form and barks at her- D< Go away or I'll make you go away!

Bruno: >.> Watch your mouth and start learning your place girl. |3 You can just lay there and look pretty for the rest of the night if you know what's good for you.

Blade: -looks up at her- ... At least... lean against me. I don't want you being hurt more...

Deo: >/ She had it coming. -growls and pushes past him- I have to get back to fixing Tyrel.

Harold: Of course, right this way... >.> Would you like some of the servants to set you up a bath before bed?

???: Sad .... -sighs a bit and leans against the wall, tears running down her face- |c

Baldor: >.< -sniffles and keeps crying, burying his face in her shoulder- ... Not fair.... n-not fair...

Abigail: D: <Aurora, did you and your family make it out alright? The cops just disappeared after you left, the place is a bloody mess.>

Medli: -smiles a bit- Smile Alright, I trust you. X3 I can't believe I'm going on my first adventure and I'm gonna help my daddy!

Reese: ^^' Word is starting to get around... you know... what we are. Even the other Slytherin kids are pretty intimidated by us, especially her.

Darunia: -sighs a bit and nuzzles up to him- |c It's not fair on little Lily... I just want justice for her...

Parker: X3 You're right... -kisses her cheek- I'll be out at the gym. Why don't you go back and see your friends again? You didn't get to see them for very long before we left.

G: .... -leans forward, more interested now- You've been speaking with him? Yes... there was a device used to control the creature. Very effective too. I can't see why it wouldn't still be in what's left of the building...

???: >w< I just wanted to come and see you again! Very Happy You saved my life after all sir.

Nikita: ... -snorts a bit and rolls over on the bed, putting a pillow over her head- Make it quick. -.-;

Mewtwo: .... -sighs a little in relief and holds her close- Thankyou... -shuts his eyes and gently kisses the top of her head-

???: >C Why should I? You were real quick to start hitting back there, weren't you?! -throws her into the wall-

Thrall: ... -watches her carefully- Yes... thankyou. -sighs a bit- I didn't mind you being so close girl. You can stay cuddled up to me.

Rose: She abuses you. This isn't a fair relationship... -speaks very quietly and mumbles- I would treat you right...

Kali: T^T Nnn... -lays her head back and huffs a bit- My vag is on fire...

Drayna: This is incredible Kali, you were so lucky... Smile Somehow the child has no vampire traits at all... she didn't chew you up or anything. -strokes the infant's hair gently- She... she is the purest little creature I have ever seen...

???: Mmn... =w= -cuddles up closer to Celestia and sighs a little in her sleep- <3 -very pale with whitish blue hair and a white crescent mark on her forehead-

G: Did you ever pay much attention to when mother was working? -looks up at her-

Baldor: -smiles faintly and gently strokes her hair- I'm really glad you came into my life Chelsea... I love you... <3

???: o.o Hm? Oh please don't let me disturb you. D: You looked so cute.

Sneasel: -shuts his eyes slowly- ... <Bad blood...>

Seth: N-no... |c -sighs and leans weakly against the bars, blood running down his wrists- Please be careful my love...

Alassea: -gently cuddles him back and smiles a little- ... You give the best hugs ever... <3

G: -looks over at Lily- Gotten rid of all your offending sobriety yet?

Fawn: -glances over her shoulder- Darling you're ignoring Misfit.... Sad He's falling behind...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 am

Jessie: ... :/ Cmon... We can go back to my room and talk about it... 

???: -comes up to the club sometime later- Cmon man this'll be good for you :/

Alejandro: |c but i cant forget about her...

Zara: |3 Heh... Well i do a lot of ballsy things. -heads inside- 

Jason: o.o... You.. Don't have your own name? 

Elle: >.< -cries out loud and runs off- 

Rayurn: -looks up- o.o!! What's going on? D: 

Shea: >C -growls and continues to squirm- 

Tess: ... Alright... -leans against him for support- Is anyone else injured...? 

Xavier: No you don't D< -grabs him by the scruff of his neck and pulls him outside- You fucking know the rules about having this job. Hurt the innocent once and you're not allowed near patients again! You're out Deo! After all I've done for you, you go out and hurt my baby?!

Maria: Oh that would be so nice... ^///^ I could use a nice relaxing bath... 

Aurora <Baldor and i are heading to the summer house... Giovanni didn't... Make it. The police have him and are taking him to prison> |c 

Skullkid: Yeah let's go! Very Happy 

Cremia: -stands at the doorway- >.>... And where are you going...? 

Elle: :/ Jeez... You'd think a few would be supportive...  

Balto: I'm sure something will happen for her... It'll just take time... 

Aurora: Oh yeah. I better see if Misfit is doing his homework <.< -kisses him gently- You train hard now. <3  

Eleanor: Good. Ill need it. -sighs- well I guess thats everything. I was going to bring Persian in but he is currently resting.  

Quinn: Awh don't mind Nikita. She is a bit under the weather. Smile Enjoying the orphanage kiddo? 

Gardevoir: ... Let's go and get the others ready... -cuddles him- 

Madeline: Ah! DX ... -slowly slides down the wall-

???: <.<... Easy now. The kid needs to still be alive.

Zara: O-Okay... -puts her head back down and cuddles up to him- Thanks... 

Alejandro: :/ Hey im happy and so is she. Besides she isn't always like this... 

Celestia: ... -looks her over, the smile going away- ... Yes... So pure...  

Aurora: ... A bit. Why do you ask? 

Chelsea: I love you too Baldor... -thinks for a moment- ... So... What do you have to do to become someone's Mihan...? 

???: ... You know where I come from its illegal to watch someone like that when they are sleeping X3 

Tani: >.< -starts to cough again- Sh-Shit... I really don't feel well... 

???: ... -looks at Seth and then at the other cops- Why is he locked up? 

Laetri: -blushes a bit- Heh... ^///^ Well... I save the best ones for you... <3

Lily: Yep. Lets get this thing rolling. -cracks her knuckles a bit- 

Elle: >C I don't care. He can run. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 am

Bobby: -looks around a bit- Oh alright... I didn't think we were allowed to just wander about as we liked.

???: :/ Hey you know she said it would just be a break... she'll be back. For now you really just need to get your mind off this whole thing.

Fox: -sitting in one of the demon's laps- |3 I gotta admit... I never figured I'd like this kind of work. ;3 But this has been a lot of fun, serving you boys... <3

Jinn: Still... means a lot that you helped me out. -morphs back to her disguise form- It'd probably be best for us to disguise ourselves while Isaac is still all pissed off...

???: No... -rubs her arm- No master never gave me one... He said I might have had one before he found me, but... he never bothered to learn it or give me a new name.... -sighs a little- Said I didn't deserve it...

Fawn: o.o; -pokes her head out of the tent and looks around- Elle? D: Elle darling what's the matter? -goes over and scoops her up- Sweetheart don't cry... Sad

Bruno: -grins a bit and just watches her- |3 Getting sore, love?

Blade: -nods- Tyrel was attacked. And one of the girls got dragged off... Shea I think.

Deo: o.o !! It wasn't my fault! D< You can't kick me out of this Xavier! It was your shitty kid that kept pushing me! >/ ... I thought you were understanding of us... you know we still can't help the occasional outburst. We were trained for it our whole lives, you expect us to be able to drop it immediately? -growls a bit- I try as hard as I can Xavier but it couldn't be helped when your insolent pup kept that shit up. You're lucky I didn't kill her.

Harold: Good... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- I hope you'll be able to sleep well...

Abigail: o.o; <Shit... that's where they all went.> -runs a hand through her hair- <Have you got somewhere else to stay?>

Medli: o.o;; -ears perk and looks up at her- .... Uhhh... ^^; We're sleepwalking...?

Reese: Not the muggle borns... -sighs a bit- In all honesty, and I would never say it in front of my family... but I am starting to question what we are getting ourselves into. It doesn't seem right...

Lucky: |c I wanna go back to her and support her...

Parker: I will... you have fun with your friends darling. <3 -kisses her back-

G: -nod- You have to be careful with this device if you want to control the creature. I've found it came near death a few times.... I really would hate if all my research and funds had gone to waste. >.>

???: X3 Yeah but I really missed you. >w> Miss Impa told me not to bother you, but I snuck out.

Mewtwo: .... Where is this new place?

???: >/ Fine. I'm done. -sips his drink again- ... What'd you want the kid for to begin with anyway?

Thrall: ... You are still going to get it when I have my mobility back.

Rose: It's all I've seen of her.

Fox: -comes inside with a few demons behind her- >.> Oi! Get to work waitress, our clients are gonna want some drinks! -goes over behind the bar-

Kali: .... Pure...? -huffs a bit and slowly looks up at them- ... How is that possible?

Drayna: It must have been Elune's blessing... -looks up at Celestia- Have you chosen a name yet...?

G: I was just looking through some things... there's quite a few files here about something she referred to as the phantom pokemon... Apparently she was very interested in it. Surprised she never mentioned it to me. -leans back in the chair and looks one file over- But I'm reading here that we just lost one of our best agents trying to find it.... Miyamoto, you remember her, right? I can't figure out what was so good about this mystery pokemon that warranted mother risking our best agents to find it...

Mew: ... -flicks her tail and looks a little guilty-

Baldor: -ears perk and sits up a little- ... Now where did you hear that term?

???: -pouts a little- Awh... you're not mad with me, are you sir?

Sneasel: -looks up at her again- .... <Not well...> -nudges her gently- <I get master... will that help?>

???: <.< Well I only overheard what was going on. Apparently it's some sort of valuable mythical creature. Best if you don't tell anyone, they're planning to have it sold on the illegal mythical creature market. But it would bring in a lot of money.

Alassea: X3 -giggles a bit and gently kisses his cheek- I know you do. I can always count on you Laetri... <3 -sighs a little and rests her head against his shoulder-

G: Good. -picks up a few pokeballs-

Lucky: >:T -races over- We're coming too Lily! We wanna fight!

Fawn: Sad Why are you upset with him...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 2
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next