Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Bobby: I just... just wanted to... ask a favour... -slowly steps in and sits down on the edge of the bed- I knew I could come to you for anything...

???: o.o !! Shit! D8 -pulls him away- What is wrong with you man?! >.<

Fox: DX !! Agh! -stumbles back and holds onto her jaw, some blood dripping from the corner of her mouth- >.< F-fuck.... -starts to tear up a little- ... I-I'm sorry...

----------------------------------------------

Jinn: .... -turns away from her and grabs a cross from nearby- No thanks. I'll just guard the door.

Lexi: Very Happy <You have?> -looks around a bit- ... <I... I don't know where I am, some forest place. I just ended up here when I went through the portal.> o.o

Kanti: o.o; E-elle.... Sad Don't cry... I-I'm sorry too...

Bruno: -grins and pulls away, licking the blood from his lips- That's better... >3 You just stay still until daddy gets back.

Blade: -ears perk and turns to face him- ... Mhmm. She's just resting, it has been a long day for her.

Tyrel: I have to... I have no other option. -tries to stand- I... I have to start learning to fight right away. >.< Nn... -buckles and stumbles forward a little, his leg still weak-

Harold: Is it? ... You've always dreamed of... this...? -cuddles her close and gently kisses her neck- <3

Abigail: Whatever. Let's just get ourselves set up here. >.> I bet there's a really nice big bed for the two of us. >w>

Baldor: Sad Where did those mean men take daddy...?

Slate: >.<; Stop yelling alright or I'll just go again! D< I came back cause I felt guilty! ... You know... leaving you alone with a baby and that.... -growls a little and looks away- But if this is all I'm gonna get then I'll just leave. >/
(This is precisely how Slate died.)

Misfit: Hey it counts as learning. >.> And we deserve it at least a little since Reese interrupted us last time. It's a law or something.

Persian: >.> -ears perk and looks up at her- ... How do you mean?

Benoni: >C -snorts- <Not if you don't give me a reason...>

Mewtwo: -holds onto Gardevoir protectively- >C .... We have no interest in joining any of you... That mistake has been made...

???: >.> ... -slowly stands and finishes his drink- You know... if you have something to say to me Madline, you should say it to me! >/ -growls and throws the empty bottle at her-

Missy: D: Oh Annette... p-please be careful...

Adam: Well I'm going with you.

Missy: -goes very pale- ... D| Oh goodness... -leans against Annette for support-

Thrall: >.> -looks her over- ... You always knew?

Fox: -shrugs and leans into his arms- Builds character. X3 -looks over at Rose- >.> ... That girl is gonna have some damn good character. >w>

Anudor: X3 -laughs a little- Us? Now would we do that to you Derek?

Drayna: Sad Hey now nobody will take her from you... even if I have to make sure of that personally, it won't happen...

Baldor: Oh good... >w> -gently kisses along her collarbone- I suppose I could just about do anything for my lovely mistress... <3

???: o//o I am? ^^ -giggles a bit- You can't have met very many sweet people than... I-I'm not that special sir. -looks down at her cooking- J-just a plain old servant...

???: >.> -looks over at her- ... Who's she?

G: |3 No one... jussst my stupid sister. Aurora would you get out of here, you... you're really killing the mood. >:T

(Edit: I felt this picture was desperately needed here.)
Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 00016210

Kihja: They're both very strong. Sad I'm sure they can take care of themselves alright...

???: o.o !! Agh! DX -flies back and hits the wall, getting knocked out- |c Mmn...

Silver: >.< !! Ugh! -falls back and hits the floor-

G: o.o;; T-tani... D| Y-you're lucky I care for family... -looks over at Lily- Hurry up and get it done, your mother needs medical attention.

Fawn: O-oh... -slowly and shakily gets to her feet- ... |c I... I don't know what to do now Rayurn... -reaches out for the key and gingerly takes it- We're all alone now...

Misfit: I-It's not... my fault... Sad I'm sorry... please forgive me Elle, if I can't stay with you I have nowhere else to go...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 am

???: >.>... you asking for something Bobby...?  

Alejandro: >C -huffs a bit and face softens- ... -tears up and storms out of the place- >.<

???: Fuck girl ... -goes over and looks her over- Iunno why you wanted to marry him -.-

Zara: ... -goes over and kisses her cheek gently- Goodnight... -heads upstairs- 

Jason: <Damn... This'll be more difficult... Alright just... See if there is a town or something... Anything in particular in the forest?>

Elle: Sad -sniffles and grntly hugs him- i don't want to lose my best friend...

Shea: >< and what if he doesnt huh...?

Pip: -sits next to him- ... To think Bruno could do this to her after all she has done for him... Sad 

Xavier: o.o;; -holds him steady- Easy D: It's going to feel weird... You'll be stumbling over the place... 

Maria: Yes... Ever since i was a yoing girl... I always wanted to be with you... <3 

Jane: -.- Thats not a great importance... Besides we have to make sure no police find out about this place. 

Aurora: ... To this special building... Sad -sighs- He will be living there for a while... -scoops him up with some difficulty- Now you will have to be the man of the house for a while... Help take care of me and your little brother or sister...

Lily: D< Dont you dare! Yes you should feel guilty, and i have a damn good reason to yell at you! You ditched me, put a curse on me and left me the way i am! You think you can just continue to run away from your problems?! I fucking loved you and you still didnt stay! -tears fall down her cheeks-  

Aurora: >.>... im coming back later to check your homework. -teleports away- 

Eleanor: I didnt even get a proper thank you for helping you. In all honesty i thought he'd be grateful. 

Elean: ... Well if you need help we will be in the forest :/ -helps the elf child onto Benoni- I gotta warn you though. A lot of those evil guys roam around here. 

Madeline: o.o!! -dodges it- ... I don't have anything to say... I was just trying to clean away some blood...  

Annette: D| Okay calm down Missy... -holds her gently- You know i wont let Adam get hurt... 

Zara: >w> Magical fortune telling powers. -wiggles her fingers- I guess if I had to classify my profession that'd be it. 

Alejandro: >.>... imagine if she turns into you. 

Derek: >.>... Evil masterminds. Least Gaileth is my friend >:T 

Celestia: ... -sighs- Thanks Drayna... Sorry I left... Kali has been worrying about me and I didn't want her to see me upset... 

Chelsea: Mmn... -pushes him gently on his back and moves ontop of him- I think today it's my turn to give something to you <3 

???: Well to me you are a very dedicated woman who has looked after me Smile I've never been treated this kindly before...

Aurora: >C You are in fucking trouble. -takes out some money from her purse and hands it to him- Go. Get out and find a hotel or something for the night. When you come back you'll get a mouthful for showing her this place.

Laetri: Yeah but grandpa was already weak from the market... Sad 

???: D< Cmon men get up! 

Nightshade: -goes over to Dark- D: Shit... -teleports him back Aeris- He is going to be so hurt... 

Lily: Im trying! D< He is difficult you know! -holds him down- 

Rayurn: ... Iunno where we can go though... That was our only home...  |c

Elle: And where are we going to go...? |c We have no home either... -whimpers- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 am

Bobby: -nods- Yes please... if it's not too much to ask. -rubs her arm- I... I was just wondering if you could get me some new clothes while I'm here...?

???: o.o; ... -follows him out- D: Al! -grabs his arm- How could you do that? You've never hit a woman before!

Fox: -rubs her jaw and shakes her head- D-don't..... >.< It's not his fault... I shouldn't have been that way. |c I wanted to go back to him eventually... -ears droop a little and tries to slowly get to her feet-

Jinn: -mumbles a little- Night... -sits down in an armchair and just watches the door with a cross in her hand- ...

Lexi: <Well there's uh.... trees...>

Kanti: -gingerly hugs her back with his sore arm- I-I don't wanna lose you either... Sad M'sorry...

Bruno: ... -ears flatten and growls- >C What are you talking about? Of course he will.

Blade: ... You would be... surprised what the club does to people... sometimes they can never change back. And things like this happen...

Tyrel: >.<; -leans against him for support- I-It does...

Harold: Well then... -gently lifts her face up to look at him- I'll make your dreams come true.... <3

Abigail: Oh he's hidden it well enough for this long, it'll be fine.

Baldor: Sad .... Y-yes mummah.... |c -holds onto her and starts to cry again-

Slate: Hey I came back! D< And you fucking know how I feel about children Lily, I am not the one at fault here!

Latias: o.o;; -slowly floats downstairs holding onto Thana- ... <L-lily...? What's going on?>

Slate: >C -snarls- Stay out of this you-- ... -looks over at Thana and face softens a little- ...

Misfit: >.> Fine. .... Hey Elle... ^^' If you do my homework for me I'll go down on you...

Persian: I'm sure he has a hard time being grateful for anything in the position he's in right now. >.> Last time master was in prison the others did not treat him so kindly.

Mewtwo: >/ -flicks his tail- ... I am fully aware. I can deal with it...

???: Good. You better just stay that way, not saying anything. >/ Got it?

Missy: D| I feel faint... -rests her head against her chest-

Adam: Maybe you should help her onto the sofa before we get going.

Thrall: >.> .... I find it very hard to believe that you can actually read fortunes and shit like that.

Fox: -scoffs- She wishes. >w>

Gaileth: |3 -nods once and hugs his hand- <3

Drayna: ... She's more upset that you're missing out on seeing your newborn daughter... Sad C'mon... we'll work something out. -holds a hand out- There isn't a force in hell that I would allow to harm your family.

Baldor: -bites his lip and watches her- Yeah...? Y-you're getting me very excited.... <3

???: ^///^ Oh well it... it's my job.... -giggles a bit and hugs him tight around the waist- Smile Sit down dearest, sit down... I've got a lovely breakfast for you. >w< I really hope you like it.

G: >.> ... -looks her over for a moment- Here... here's an idea... -jack sparrow like movements- Why don't you go get the hotel? Caushe... |3 I like this room.

Kihja: -sighs deeply- I know little one... o.o; -ears perk and looks up at the door- ... Keep an eye on Seth fr a minute. D: -races outside and over to Nightsahde- W-what happened to him?!

???: >.< Ugh... -slowly gets to his feet and rubs his forehead- Fuck who knew she was so strong...?

Silver: >C -growls and glares at her, eyes glowing- ....

???: -kicks down the door with a few other guards and their pokemon- Freeze! D< Step away!

Fawn: I-I don't know... |c I don't know.... -slowly unlocks the door and opens it for him- ... I... I've never felt so alone. The tribe was always there to help us...

Misfit: ... I... I dunno... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 am

???: New clothes? >.>... what kind of clothes? Because... Technically I cannot do that... 

Alejandro: I know! I always promised myself not to! ... But I got so hurt... >.< So angry... 

???: Oh darling you should stay <.< it really is better here..  

???: -stands outside- ... He wants the elf girl tortured in front of Jinn... Ill hold Jinn down and you get the girl >.> 

Jason: ... <Anything else?>

Elle: Sorry |c ... <3

Rayurn: <.<... now what is this talk about warrior training? 

Shea: ... Really? You have a man crush on my father -.-

Pip: But you changed... D: No one ever thought you would... 

Xavier: Just sit down for a second D: ... Come on... 

Maria: -stares up at him for a moment- ... Thank you... -kisses him gently-  <3

Jane: Thats what they said about HQ >.>.. 

Aurora: Oh don't cry baby... Sad -strokes his hair- Daddy will be back... Don't worry... 

Thana: o.o... -turns human again- mummah?

Lily: ... Just go >C I don't want you back here... You broke my heart and I can never forgive you... -goes over and scoops up Thana-

Elle: Do your own work. How do you expect to be a proper wizard if you don't learn?

Eleanor: yeah. I remember cause dad went in with him... And dad was a favourite... .

Elean: :/ Mkay... See you around then. Cmon Benoni. 

Madeline: -.- Can i just go to sleep now?

Annette: D| Yep... -helps her onto the lounge- Calm yourself girl or you're going to feel worse... 

Adam: Maybe you should help her onto the sofa before we get going.

Zara: Fine. But i will tell you now something great will happen between us... And when that happens you owe me >.>... -kisses his cheek- Now... Are we going to go for that tour? 

Alejandro: X3 nothing can compare to you <3 -kisses her cheek- 

Derek: There see <w< -kisses her forehead- New partners in crime. |3 

Celestia: ... -takes her hand- Thanks... -sighs-

Chelsea: Yeah? ... -smirks a bit and runs her hand down his chest and stomach- Mmn... My soft skinned god... <3

???: X3 Oh I'm sure it will be nice. -kisses the top of her head and sits down-

Aurora: -shoves the money in his hands- Go. Now >/ Before i force you out. 

Nightshade: he got hurt by the men... Shocked with this... Electrical device...  -helps Dark up-

???: >C ... Fuck... Stupid bitch... I wonder where they have gone...

Lily: o.o!! D< Grandpa take mum! Get out here now with Lucky! 

Rayurn: ... -turns human and holds her close- We might have to move into a human town... It'll be such a change in lifestyle...  

Elle: ... -turns human- Everything is just... So bad... Everyone is dead... My virginity was taken away... |c -puts her head in her hands- my parents were hurt.. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

Bobby: ... -looks away- I... I know.... d-dresses maybe? Please...? I know you're not allowed to, but.... you said things were different being a woman and all... and...

???: -sighs a bit- Well maybe she'll start to come around now. :/ You just need to calm down...

Fox: N-no... -shakily wipes the blood from her mouth- I-I need to go to him and apologise.... |c I was so wrong...

Eldrin: -sitting with Drayna trying to feel for the baby's movements- ... >w< This is so cool. Very Happy So it'll really be any day now?

???: D| Oh man... Jinn's probably the one with the crosses. Fine... -sighs a bit and tucks some hair out of her eyes- I knew master would run us into the ground sooner or later with these tasks... |c

Lexi: <Uhm... there's a small little shrine thingy nearby. And a huuuuge lake.> -thinks for a moment- ...

Fawn: o.o;; Warrior training?! D:

Kanti: -looks up at her- o.o ... Huh, you were right. Your mum was gonna flip out over it.

Bruno: -snarls- No I don't. >C

Blade: It all just depends on how they're treated kid. I have a large family that were always supporting me...

Tyrel: >.<; N-no time... no time Xavier. D: I have to help her.

Harold: |3 Mmn... -cuddles her close and kisses her back- Oh Maria... this was a good decision... <3

Abigail: >.> Hey that was only because Snape blabbed. I will bet you anything I own that the cops wouldn't have a single fucking clue about any of this if it weren't for him.

Baldor: Sad I-I want him back now.... t-they hurt him mummah...

Slate: .... Christ... D| You can never make up your mind, can you? Look.... I legitimately want to stay this time. I wanna care for the pup.

Lucky: -barks viciously- Get out! D< Get out now! You've done enough!

Misfit: >.> I have raw talent.

Persian: -ear flicks- .... You see? I bet he wasn't too thrilled about being there.

Benoni: >C .... -glares at Mewtwo for a moment and heads back to the town with Elean- <I don't like that thing being here.>

???: >/ You damn well better. And don't even think about trying to sneak out. I've got my eye on you.

Adam: -looks up at Annette- Has Missy always been like this?

Thrall: <.< .... Of course. What would you like to see?

Fox: |3 Course not babe... -looks up at him as he leans in- ... >3 -grabs him around the waist and pulls him closer- I've got you now bad boy... <3

Drayna: Chin up... we'll sort this out... -heads back into Kali's room-

Gaileth: o.o -ears perk and looks up at Celestia comes in- Very Happy -giggles a bit and reaches out for her- >w<

Baldor: -bites his lip and goes red, moving his hips up a little to meet her hand- Ohh... my wonderful mistress... <3

???: >w< Hehe... <3 -giggles and sets some food down for him- Very Happy Here you are sir. ^^ I made some light pancakes with forest berries, a sweetbread made with honey and squeezed oranges for your juice. Smile

???: -sways a little- She's a bit of a buzzkill. >.> I totally don't like her.

G: Ehhh I can't blame you. >.> Fine. -holds onto her hand- We will just take out business elsewhere. -heads back outside and slams the bedroom door behind them-

Kihja: D: Oh not again... Sad They did the same thing the last time he was at the market- M-mihan...? Mihan speak to me...

???: I wouldn't have a clue... D| Least of all how we'd get there...

Lucky: D< Nuh uh! I'm staying with you!

SilveR: >C -growls and shoves her off, quickly getting to his feet- Arrest them all and lock them away for good. I can't trust any of them.

G: ... -looks hesitant- You better bloody well know what you're doing Lily. >/ -teleports himself and Tani back to the daycare-

Fawn: o.o;; Oh Rayurn... D: A-are you sure? What if we're just whisked away to the market again....? Sad

Misfit: Sad I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean for any of this to happen...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:41 am

???: >.>... So what will you do for me?

Alejandro: No... She won't want me anymore... |c 

???: <.< Look dont bother. Besides, you have work to do. Come on. 

Malladus: X3 Any day now kiddo. -kisses Drayna's cheek- 

???: We cannot complain... At least we are getting some work... And not being sent to the depths... |c

Jason: <Okay stay put and we'll try to find you> We need to find a shrine and a lake... :/ 

Elle: o.o... Yep. So, you wanna run now?

Shea: Could've fooled me -.- 

Pip: ... -wags his stump- So ... -looks up- Do you like Tess~? X3 

Xavier: ... -sighs- Just... Come on... Try take a few more steps... 

Maria: ... You know ... When engaged we have to save ourselves... But... Im caught up... I want you to be my first...  <3

Jane: Alright alright... Lets just get to our room. 

Aurora: |c I want him back too... -sighs- Maybe tomorrow we can go to see him at the building... 

Lily: Give me a reason why i should let you back? >/ huh? 

Thana: o.o... -looks at him curiously-

Elle: <.<... that's a good one. 

Eleanor: Yeah... -sighs and looks over at the rubble- ... You ever wondered what life would be like if we weren't in team rocket? 

Elean: I find him strange... But you saw how he attacked our enemy. We owe him for saving one of ours... 

Madeline: -gets into bed- Oh yeah sure -.- ... Good night and go back to mum. 

Annette: :/ She gets so worried and upset when people she loves could be hurt... 

Zara: Hmm... Surprise me. Smile -holds onto his arm, hugging it gently- 

Alejandro: >.>... oh no. The tiny girl has got me >3  

Celestia: ... -smiles a bit- Hello darling... -scoops her up gently- You're so cute. <3 

???: o.o... Wow this is all so good ... Very Happy you put so much work in just for me.. X3 -kisses her cheek- Thank you. -sits down-

Aurora: ... >C -growls and climbs back into bed- Fucking whore... -tears up again-  

Dark: Mmn... Kihja... D| -doesn't wake up properly and just keeps mumbling- 

???: ... I'll find a way... >C they'll pay for this...

Lily: -hisses- >C You'll fucking pay for this... 

Rayurn: No there aren't any markets here with our humans... We'll be safe... It'll just be a change since humans are more advanced than us... 

Elle: ...-looks away- Whats done is done... |c
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Bobby: -goes red and shudders a little- ... >.< A-anything doc...

???: Well I can't imagine after the whole 'the wedding is off' thing she's gonna think she's got much of a chance... :/

Fox: >.< No... fuck off alright? I gotta go. Find some other girl to do it... -pushes past him-

Drayna: -sighs deeply and lays her head back- Elune I hope so... D| It feels like I've had the little one in me for forever...

???: |c .... That's true... I feel bad about the other girls that complained and got sent down... -shudders a little- >.< Let's just get this over with. -sinks into the ground and goes up to the bedroom-

Lulu: o.o Oh... that might be Ilex forest. In the pokemon world. Master has rescued a few of us from there...

Kanti: Yeah. D:

Fawn: D: No! -scoops Elle up again- What are you thinking little one?! We are not fighters! You'll just get hurt! >.< No... no I am pulling you out of this.

Bruno: -growls a bit and looks around- >/ Whatever. ... Hmph. Where is he? It doesn't take that long to get rope.

Blade: >.> ... -flicks his tail a bit- Indeed, I like that she has helped me find a stable role in the tribe. And that is it.

Tyrel: ... -sighs and slowly takes a step forward- This isn't fair Xavier... a man of my age... |c I'll never be able to get around on my own... I don't know who I'm trying to kid.

Harold: .. Oh... |3 Do you now? <3 Well... -gently runs a hand down lower- I think we might be able to arrange that... -caresses her gently-

Abigail: Good call. >.> Let me decide alright? |3 I wanna find us the biggest bed there is. -wraps an arm around her shoulder- You can test how comfortable they are. ;3

Baldor: o.o -ears perk- Really? Very Happy And then we can get him back?

Slate: ... -motions to Thana- Cause of her... I know it isn't easy taking care of her on your own Lily. And you can't tell me you'd rather her not know her father. And the curse... >.>

Misfit: >.> You know I love seeing how little faith you have in me.

Persian: ... Never crossed my mind. Been here since I was a kitten. -paws through some of the rubble- ... We could be here all day trying to find it. D|

Benoni: <It said it didn't want to be with us. I hardly see how it's doing him a favour if it's something it doesn't want.>

???: >/ -frowns- Do not mouth off to me again or I'll make sure you regret it.

Adam: ... Guess I can kinda see that. I guess before she knew you she didn't have anyone to be close to.

Thrall: Alright well... -motions to the large building in the middle of the city- See over there? That's where the king and queen live. You wanna go take a look?

Fox: >3 Damn right... -pushes him down onto a table- Now what to do with you... <3 -rips open his shirt and runs a hand down his chest-

Rose: -ears perk and looks up from serving a few demons- .... -frowns a little and just watches-

Kali: -smiles weakly- Mihan you're back... <3

Gaileth: >w< -hugs her hand- <3

???: ^//^ Hehe... well... I want to take good care of you sir. <3 -goes back and starts cleaning up the kitchen- I'm sorry... I never caught your name.... Smile

Ivy: -walks past her door and sees them leave- o.o .... What the... -glances at the door and hears her crying- ... Aurora? -slowly steps in and looks over at her- ... D: Ma'am.... what's going on...?

Kihja: Sad -ears droop and scoops him up- I-I'm here Mihan... I'm here... -gently kisses him- Oh don't worry sweetheart... |c I'll take good care of you... <3
(Nawh. <3 I forgot how cute these guys were.)

???: D< Well how are we supposed to do that when we don't even know where they are?

Silver: >C -dusts himself off- You brought this on yourself you good for nothing little bitch... take her downstairs. We'll have her questioned later. -grumbles darkly and quickly leaves the room-

???: >/ C'mon. -takes her arm and drags her off-

Fawn: Oh well... |c It may be our only option...

Misfit: ... Oh thank god... |D -sighs a little in relief and rubs his forehead- I thought you'd never forgive me. Then I'd have nowhere to go...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 am

???: |3 -moves over and runs a hand down her side- Now this is what I like to hear Bobby... <3 

Alejandro: ... I just want to go home guys... I've just... Ha enough of hell.. 

???: D< -grabs her arms- You're not going! You wanted to stay and you will! 

Malladus: -cuddles her close- ^^;; Well... I hope you're prepapred to give birth to a demon... 

???: >.>... -comes up behind Jinn and punches her hard in the back of her head- >/

Zara: |3 -sleeps peacefully- 

Jason: o.o Well lets get going before he decides to pick her up again D: ...

Elle: D: No! Mum im so good! I dont want to leave! 

Shea: ... Yep. I can totally see the man crush. You know my dad hates being smothered by others. Maybe he is taking a break from you.  

Pip: >w> ... Sure it is |3 

Xavier: .. Don't give up. :/ You can do this.. Do this for Shea the one you love...  

Maria: o///o... -gasps a bit- S-Sir...  <3 

Jane: ... As i usually do. Lets just hurry up. 

Aurora: Well... We cant get him back straight away... Sad but we can still see him... 

Lily: ... -holds Thana close- Im scared you'll leave us again... |c -tears up-

Elle: >.>... I love it too. -kisses his cheek- C'mon let's just go... 

Eleanor: ... Yeah... Never crossed mine... -looks away and kicks some rubble- It'll be worth finding. Besides, there might be some extra things we can keep. 

Elean: ... I just feel like there is something more to him... I'm interested...

Madeline: -.- -pulls the covers over her head- What? Beat me up again? That's all you've got and I'm still standing strong. 

Annette: All she had was Derek :/ but sadly he is living on another planet...

Zara: Oh yeah... That sounds good... But... Will an elf like me be allowed there...? -looks up at him-  

Alejandro: o.o!! ... Ohh Fox... |3 You better teach this bad boy a lesson... <3 -squirms at her touch-  

Celestia: Sorry i had to go out... -sits and kisses her cheek- But I'm back... <3

Gaileth: >w< -hugs her hand- <3

???: X3 My name is Paul. And what is yours dear?

Aurora: N-Nothing... >.< Just leave me be alright?! 

Nightshade: .. -goes over to Seth and sits on the edge of the bed- And how is daddy little one...? 

???: That guy was in the market before... Maybe he has a tracking device on him...

Lily: D< Hey watch the arm will you?

Aurora: So thats why we need to help Lily. I think you two would be good friends...  

Rayurn: ... -kisses her cheek- Lets... Be thankful... That we still have each other. |c 

Elle: ... -stands up- Im going to my mum and dad... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 am

Bobby: >//< -shivers a little at his touch but tries to relax- ... S-so.... does this mean you won't have to keep telling me about all that stuff...?

???: o.o .... You... can't possibly mean you want to go back to the village.

Fox: o.o;; -tries to pull away from them- Hey let go! D< Let go, I have to go apologise to him! >.<

Drayna: Well... I've... I've helped Celestia. ^^' A demon birth isn't worse than a vampire birth is it?

Eldrin: o.o .... D: Wait! -tugs on Malladus' shirt- That's not fair! The new baby's gonna be a demon?!

Jinn: >.< !! -yelps in shock and drops her cross- Ah! -staggers forward, rubbing her head- W-what the hell...?

???: ... >3 Heheh... Too easy. -grins cruelly and quickly snatches her out of bed, cupping a hand over her mouth- Ssh dear. Now don't say a word...

Lulu: -nods and teleports to the forest- I've heard a lot of children get lost here...

Fawn: It's too dangerous Elle... Sad No, I'm sorry that's my final word. I'm not going to let you fight, it's just not what we're made for.

Bruno: >C -growls in irritation and swipes at the back of her head- D< Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about!

Blade: >.> ... Something to say?

Tyrel: ... -sighs and shakes his head- Y-you're right... you're right...

Harold: Mmn.... does that feel good Maria...? We can go further if you want... <3

Abigail: >.> ... What's got you so irritable? -looks over in one of the bedrooms- o.o Ooh. Very Happy This one looks good babe.

Baldor: Sad But that's not fair...

Slate: ... Shit Lily... -slowly steps forward to comfort her-

Lucky: -barks viciously- No! D< -stands in his way and snaps at his legs- Get away from her!

Slate: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock and backs away- Ah! ... F-fine... >C I was just gonna help her dry her fucking eyes... -growls in irritation and turns to leave- You want me to go so badly... >/

Misfit: |3 Mkay. -wraps his arms around her waist and heads back to their tent- <3

Persian: >.> -looks over at her while nosing through some rubble- ... Heh. Once a thief, always a thief. |3

Benoni: <Don't go sticking your nose into things like this kiddo. Your gonna get hurt, that thing is way more powerful than anything else we've faced, and I know your mothers wouldn't like the idea.>

???: >/ Well maybe I just haven't gotten the message through your thick skull yet. -gets up- That's it. Out of bed.

Adam: -looks up at her- Who's Derek? ... An alien...? o.o

Thrall: >.> There have been elves in the palace before. Besides... they put a great trust in me. As long as you stay close they won't bother you.

Fox: >3 Oh I will... -leans down and kisses along his chest, biting a little as she does- I'm gonna ride you until you're sore old man. But... >w> What to do first? -plays with some of his chest hair- A spanking maybe?

Rose: -growls a little and looks away- Leave him alone...

Kali: Please don't leave again... -holds onto her hand- <3

???: o.o -tilts her head- What an odd name... Very Happy I am Amavinaira. ^^

Ivy: o.o; ... But... Sad Oh god you look so hurt. M-ma'am... why are you crying...?

Alassea: Sad -looks up at her, ears drooped a little- He hasn't woken yet... t-the burns look so horrible...

Seth: |c Mmn... -mumbles a little in his sleep-

???: Maybe... but that would mean we'd have to go talk to the guy who sold him and everything. Don't you think this is overstepping the boundary a bit?

???: Oh shut up. >/ -shoves her into a cell and locks the door- I'm gonna have to guard your cell for the next few hours so don't start pissing me off now.

Abigail: >.> -rolls her eyes and sighs a bit- Fine. Where is your friend?

Fawn: ... -nods- Y-yes... |c Oh sweetheart you're so lucky you were left here. You would have been killed too...

Misfit: o.o Oh sure. -gets up and follows her- Don't worry babe, we'll find a place to stay. Smile -holds onto her hand-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 am

???: Maybe... |3 Its just good to say it... -leans down and kisses her neck- 

Alejandro: where else can I go? |c 

???: No! D< -drags her upstairs- You best forget about him girl or else! 

Malladus: o.o... Well yeah kiddo. :/ Im wasnt human when your brother or sister was conceived... 

???: -puts her in an arm lock- >J Nah uh... You gotta see what we're doing to your little friend...

Zara: o.o!! Mmff!! >.< Jnnn! 

Isaac: ... -looks around the forest for a bit-

Jason: ... -sighs- It really upsets me that all this has happened to you girls... 

Elle: >.< This isnt fair! I can fight even if im a girl! 

Shea: Ah! >.< Just calm the fuck down! Itll take him a while! We're in the middle of the forest away from others! 

Pip: >w> .... Blade and Tess, sittin' under a tree~ |3 

Xavier: ... Lets keep walking. You can do this... I believe in you. 

Maria: Y-Yes... Oh yes please... Ohh... <3 

Jane: ... Really? ... -sighs- I do wish i could see it... 

Aurora: I know it isn't... |c but that's all we can do... 

Thana: D: No! >.< Stop... F-Fighting!

Lily: o.o... Thana...?

Thana: You... Call his name... In sleep... |c no fight... Talk... 

Elle: ... -sits down in the tent- Misfit... Have you ever had a friend who went in with the wrong crowd... And you wanted to help them...? 

Eleanor: >.>... hey im not a thief >:T

Elean: .. Yeah... I know... I won't bother them don't worry.

Madeline: D| Look I just want to sleep... 

Annette: ... >.>... -sighs- He is your adopted brother... Anddddddd kind of the prince of hell D| 

Zara: Well i trust you... Lets get going... -smiles a bit- 

Alejandro: Ah! oh... A hard spanking would be just right... But i need to be held down more... |3 

Celestia: I wont... <3

Isaac: -stands at the doorway- Yes... |3 isn't this just lovely? 

Paul: o.o;; wow that's a mouthful X3 But really pretty... 

Aurora: ... Its really none of your business Ivy... |c Just my brother has gone and shown a drunken whore our hideout. 

Nightshade: Sad -tears up a bit- Oh my love... You poor thing... -kisses his forehead gently- 

???: >/ I want those elves. I need the money. And who knows we can get more money  if there others...

Lily: >C Wouldn't dream of it pretty boy... -sits down and cuddles Lucky- I told you that you should've gone home... :/ now we're stuck in here... And without smokes.

Aurora: She said she be in the cafe... Ill go and see ... -enters the building- hello? Lily? 

Rayurn: You could've been killed.. If i lost you or Elle... >.< I couldnt live... -holds her close- 

Elle: ... -pulls her hand away- It won't be like home... |c
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 am

Bobby: Mmn... >//< -tilts her head back a bit and leans back on the bed- But... but there's no need for it. Sad I'm learning, isn't that enough for you to stop drilling it into my head?

???: Hell isn't that bad... Sad You can still stay here....

Fox: >.< No! -tears up a little and struggles- No just let me go!

Eldrin: D: But that's not fair! >.< That's not fair, you know I wanna be a demon! How come they get to be a demon and I can't?!

Drayna: >.<; Nn... -places a hand on her stomach- Darling you gotta stop yelling... I don't need this stress...

Jinn: What are you-- o.o !! Zara! >.< Let me go! -tries to pull away from her- Zara didn't do anything! Messing with us won't fucking accomplish anything! Why are you here?!

???: Hm? >3 Oh you want to see Jinn? No problem darling... -sinks back downstairs and holds Zara in front of them- Alright, go for it. |3

Lexi: -sighs happily and leans against a tree, starting to doze- |3 Things are finally looking up...

Lulu: ... -plays with some of her hair- It was a good thing for us.... we needed someone and master was just there for us.

Fawn: No Elle, I'm serious! You could be hurt.... D: Rayurn say something.

Kanti: ... -frowns a little- We can fight, I know we can. Elle is the best fighter I've ever seen. >:U -takes her hand and backs away a little- You can't stop it! -races outside with Elle-

Bruno: >C -growls- Just be quiet. -gets up and stretches a bit- Don't move or I'll fucking kill you. -starts to pace around the campsite- >/ ... He better be back soon...

Blade: >.> ... I assure you, I have no interest in her and she would give you the same answer if you asked.

Tyrel: ... -just nods and slowly takes a few more steps-

Harold: -pushes her against the wall of the tub and moves on top of her- Hold onto me now... we'll go nice and gentle.... <3

Abigail: o.o ... Oh babe... Sad -pulls her close and cuddles her- I know you do...

Baldor: -sighs and rubs his eyes- |c ... M'getting sleepy now mummy...

Slate: o.o -looks up at her and stops- ... Was... that the first time she's spoken?

Misfit: >.> ... If we're going to start talking about Reese again, no. I haven't. He's not a friend. ... o.o; Unless it's Vlad. Is Vlad still perving on you as well? >/

Persian: >.> Well fine. Crook, criminal... whatever you want to call yourself. It's still looting.

Benoni: <Good...> -kneels down and lets them off his back- <I just worry about you kiddo, that's all.> -gently nuzzles him-

???: No you were the one that wanted to give me attitude! D< C'mon now! -grabs her by her arm and yanks her out of bed- Up! >/ -strikes her hard across the face- When's it gonna get into your head you smarmy little bitch?! -throws her against the wall and strikes her several more times- You do NOT! Ever! Talk to me like that! >C You got it?!

Adam: o.o; ... Ok... if you weren't a vampire I'd find it a little difficult to believe that Missy adopted the prince of hell.

Thrall: -nods and heads over to the castle- You're just going to have to promise to keep quiet. If someone says something about you you can't talk back, or you'll be in trouble.

Fox: That you do... >3 -turns him over onto his stomach and ties him down to the table- There... I'd like to see you get away from this.

Anudor: o.o -ears perk and looks over at him- ... Who are you...? -holds onto Derek-

Drayna: o.o !! -quickly gets to her feet and backs away- I-Isaac...

Kali: >.< Oh shit... -tries to sit up- G-go away... you can't be here...

???: -giggles a bit- You can just call me Ama if you like.... X3 Wow you've got such an interesting name though. o.o How do you pronounce it again?

Ivy: o.o; -looks back at the door- Oh man, I knew that looked bad. ... Hopefully she'll be too drunk to remember. D:

Seth: >.< Nn.... -winces a little as she does- |c

Alassea: Sad ... Why is he taking so long to get better, mummy?

???: ... -runs a hand through his hair- Fine.... I guess we could use the money. But you better not get us caught. >/

Lucky: >.> That's a good thing.

???: -looks over at Lucky- ... Oi, get that thing off to the labs. Can't let her have it with her or she'll try to escape.

Abigail: >.> -looks around- ... Looks like this place doesn't do very well.

G: -healing up Tani carefully and doesn't notice them come in- ....

Fawn: Oh I know darling... >.< I couldn't have made it by without you either... -tears up a little-

Misfit: I know but it's our only option. :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 am

???: -moves ontop of her- Its like studying ... You need to go through it again and again... So you can remember...  

Alejandro: But she is down there! >.< I can't stay here... There is no way!

???: What are you going to do huh? >/ 

Malladus: Shh Eldrin! Look one day you can learn ... just calm down for your mum... 

???: |3 Master's orders were to get the girl... And have some fun right in front of you...  >3 how does that sound?

Isaac: ... >/ There you are... -moves closer- Thought you could run? ...

Jason: ... But its wrong... Just... Learning about torure and sex Sad  

---------------------------------------------

Elle: o.o!! D: Kanti we'll be in trouble! -follows him-

Shea: ... Look can i ask why you're so worried about him not coming back... 

Pip: |3 Psh. Lies. All lies. 

Xavier: There... See you're getting it... 

Maria: O-Okay... -wraps her arms around him, spreading her legs apart- ... But... If it starts to feel okay... You can go faster... <3

Jane: |c -sighs- Anyway...just... Guide me to this bed...

Aurora: Here now... -gets into bed with him, pulling the covers over them- ... When daddy is gone you can stay with me... -kisses the top of his head- 

Lily: o.o... Y-Yeah... Yeah thats the... First time... -looks down at her- 

Elle: D| This isn't about flirting... And i don't talk to Vlad. He is a rude bastard. I'm just talking in general.

Eleanor: Its called getting items that can help us with a powerful pokemon... Besides... Once this is fixed up I need to travel and find a new home. Best to have supplies   

Elean: I know... -hugs his snout- You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for... <3 

Madeline: DX -cries out in pain and tries to pull away- P-Please! Please stop! 

Annette: Look ill call him over to keep an eye on Missy. Then we can go search for Madeline okay? :/

Zara: Okay... :/ -sighs a little- ... You know it felt nice when you kissed my head this morning... -looks away- Thought you should know...  

Alejandro: -squirms and pulls at the ropes- Oh master... ;3 I'm ready for my punishment... <3 

Isaac: |3 I just wanted to say hello, congrats on the child... You know you two are so busy... I might just... Help you with the throne for a while... >3 

Paul: X3 It's easy. Pauuul... Try again okay?

Aurora: ... -frowns- Cant believe he went to a slut like her... >C 

Nightshade: The iron was on him for quite some time dear ... Its really hurt him... Sad

???: <.<... We won't get caught. And even if we did we have guns. |3

Lily: Please. Lucky needs me to help him escape -.- He stays with me so back off. -holds him protectively-

Aurora: Well no one is running it... -looks into the room- o.o!! D: Tani? Oh my gosh. Sir, what has happened? 

Rayurn: ... |c -strokes her hair- Come on... Lets get Elle and... Go... -heads outside- 

Elle: ... |c I feel sick... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Bobby: -bites her lip- >//< ... I... I-I do remember.... I do...

???: I don't know... you can get away from her. -looks over at the inn- ... You hear something?

Fox: -growls and pulls a hand away, striking him hard across the face- >.< Get away from me you prick!

Eldrin: You keep saying that! When can I learn? D: When?!

Jinn: D: !! No! No let her go! >.<

???: -grins and runs a hand up her shirt- Heh... >3 Such a pretty little thing. How should we torture her first, sister...?

Lexi: Huh...? o.o -looks up at him and freezes- Oh man... D: -gets to her feet and backs into the tree- Oh man oh man... >.<

Lulu: It seemed right at the time... it's all we knew...

Kanti: <w< ... Then why are you following me?

Fawn: D8 Kids! -looks up at Rayurn- We have to do something, they'll get hurt! >.<

Bruno: -snaps- D< None of your fucking business.

Blade: >.> Mhmm. And how are you so sure all of this is true?

Harold: |3 -strokes her cheek gently- I'll keep that in mind my dear... <3

Abigail: Sure... :/ -gently helps her sit down on the bed- Just here...

Baldor: |c Thanks mummah... -gently places a hand over her stomach- .... Sad What if the baby comes before daddy can get back...? What are we gonna do?

Slate: That's... pretty impressive for her first time. -smiles very faintly- Heh... clever girl.

Misfit: Alright well what about it? -sits down in their tent-

Persian: >.> Go ahead and justify it all you want. |3 It's still looting. -sniffs around and flicks through some rubble- o.o; ... -sniffs at a dead body- Hey... if you want supplies there's probably a lot on the people that died here. >.>

Benoni: X3 <Heh...> -gently hugs him with one paw- <Awh you're a good friend too kid.> -nuzzles him gently-

???: D< No! You deserve it! -throws her to the ground and kicks her in the stomach-

Adam: Yeah alright... Sad -looks out into the forest- ... I'm really worried for her. Her parents looked like really horrible people. I mean... I thought Jude was bad, but they actually hurt her...

Thrall: ... -looks her over- Like this? -leans in and gently kisses her cheek- <3

Fox: >3 You'd better be. -strikes him hard across the backside-

Rose: o.o !! -ears flatten and smashes a glass in her hand- W-what is she doing... D<

Gaileth: o.o; .... -whines a little and starts to cry, burying her face in Celestia's chest- >.<

Drayna: ... -bites her lip- You can't be here... >C You have no right at all. You'd best leave before I make you regret coming here...

Ama: o.o ... Poooolll?

Ivy: -sighs a little and rubs the back of her head awkwardly- Did you uh... want to talk about it?

Alassea: >.< -tears up a little- It's not fair... how could they hurt anyone like this? Sad He's no different from them.

???: D| Yes... and the courts have jail time. -sighs a bit- How did it happen that I work under you?

???: Don't make me use force. >/ I already warned you once about annoying me on my shift guarding you. Hand it over. -reaches for a tazer-

Lucky: o.o; ... Sad Better just do what he says Lily. I don't want you getting hurt.

Abigail: D< Oi what the hell did you do to her?

G: -glances up at them and frowns a little- ... It's none of your concern. >/ What do you think you're doing here? -gets up and turns to face them-

Fawn: -holds onto him- Ok... |c -sighs deeply and rests her head on his shoulder-

Misfit: Probably a result of you being in your horcrux form for too long, babe... :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 am

???: |3 Relax dear ... Itll be worth it... <3 

Alejandro: -looks up- ... Fox D: -races back inside-

???: o.o!! ... -growls a bit- >C You're going to get it... -strikes her hard across the face- 

Malladus: Eldrin calm down! You're going to stress your mother out! It will be soon! I promise you! 

???: >3 Remove her clothes... Show her a good time.. |J 

Zara: >///< Ngh... D-Don't!

Isaac: >C -moves forward- You fucking stay still or ill punish you so bad... 

Elle: ... M'not following >.> I just don't want my hand ripped off... 

Rayurn: Look darling the adults wont make them fight. They're too young for that... Maybe we should leg them go... :/ 

Shea: o.o... Okay jeez... Calm down... 

Pip: >w> The way you nuzzle her. 

Maria: -holds onto him afterwards- Ohhh... Oh H-Harold... That was... I-Im speechless... <3

Jane: ... -sighs and gets comfortable- Thank you... |c 

Aurora: ... No. Your father will be there. I'll make sure of that. -kisses the top of his head- 

Lily: ... Yeah ... She is... -cuddles her close- 

Elle: ... What would you do if one of our friends became a death eater...? 

Eleanor: o.o... D: oh god... -goes a bit pale- do... Do i have to? D|  

Elean: X3 ... And friends stick together... <.< Righhhhttt? 

Madeline: >.<!! -gets winded and curls up- Nngh... Daddy... Please... -tears up-

Annette: They are all bad... But you should see the people from my world >.>...

Derek: -teleports in with Anudor- We can as quick as we can... Hope you dont mind but we brought Tiny along :/ 

Zara: o///o... Y-Yeah.. Yeah like that... -looks down, looking shy- <3

Alejandro: Ah! Oh Fox i-- -looks up- o.o... Rose what the hell? D: 

Isaac: Oh stop embarrassing yourself >.>... -teleports Drayna away- |J Hey come on now... Someone has to take care of the place... 

Paul: ^^;; No no... Pauulll. Pauuulll. 

Aurora: ... No... There is no point in talking about it... |c

Nightshade: ... They are cruel. The whole world is cruel... | c 

???: Stop complaining >/ I promise you after this you can keep the girl.

Lily: Im not letting you out of my sight >/ thats for certain. 

Aurora: o.o;; oh i know you now... You're Lily's grandfather... Im her friend Aurora. I teach her friend Misfit... and this is Abigail. We came because Lily said she was in trouble.

Rayurn: ... -looks them over- Kids we need to move out to one of the human towns.

Elle: |c Mmn... -holds onto her stomach- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 am

Bobby: >//< Mmn... Y-yes doc... -bites her lip and shuts her eyes tight-

???: o.o Shit. D: Hope he knows what he's doing...

Fox: >.< !! Ah! -cries out in pain and stumbles back, holding her face- S-stop... I just wanna go back to him... -tears up a little and tries to back away from him-

Eldrin: Why cant it be now?! You coulda given me a demon transfer anytime, so why can't it be now?! >.<

Drayna: Nn... -bites her lip and holds onto her stomach, tearing up a little- E-Eldrin stop.... >.<; -tears up a little and whimpers- Oh god I feel weak... I-I need a healer Mihan...

???: -grins a bit- Glad to... >3 -rips her clothes open and shoves her into a chair-

Jinn: >.< No! -pulls against the other vampire girl- Stop I'll do anything! Leave her alone!

???: -moves on top of her and pins her there- >3 I've heard you elves can be a lot of fun... and taste pretty good too... -leans down and kisses her neck gently, then bites down into it-

Lexi: No please! DX I just got away from you! -tries to push him away and runs-

Kanti: >.> I wouldn't have ripped off your hand. -pulls her back into the tent with all the warriors- D: You gotta hide us! They gonna try and pull us out of our training!

Elle: Yes but if they're warriors they're going to have to fight eventually! >.< Elle is too fragile for that, she can't do it and she'll be hurt Rayurn! Sad

Bruno: >C -huffs a bit- You just be fucking quiet and don't move.

Blade: >.> Everyone does that around here. Besides, I nuzzled you.

Harold: |3 -cuddles her close and gently kisses her neck- Good for your first time... wasn't it...? <3 -gently tucks some hair out of her eyes-

Abigail: Sad Hey c'mon babe, don't be upset... you dunno, they might come up with something that'll help you...

Baldor: I hope so.... |c -sighs and shuts his eyes- G'night mummah... -starts to doze off-

Slate: -slowly steps closer and looks her over- That was... really impressive Thana... Smile -smiles faintly- Can you say anything else?

Misfit: o.o; ... Shit I dunno Elle... I don't think our friends are capable of that. Uh... stay the hell away from them? Mention it to the ministry?

Persian: >.> You were the one that said we had to be prepared. -sniffs around- Look for scientists, the device is probably somewhere around there.

Benoni: X3 -laughs a little and licks his nose- <Right.>

???: >/ .... -kneels down and grabs her by her hair, pulling her head back- Do not mouth off to me again you little shit, understand me?

Adam: D| I'd rather not. -looks up as they teleport there- o.o; ....

Tiny: |3 <I've got dibs on the bed.> -immediately pushes past Adam and heads upstairs-

Adam: ... What... o.o Was that a cat? D:

Anudor: ^^' Sort of, don't worry about him too much.

Thrall: ... Heh. -strokes her hair gently- You're adorable.

Rose: -eyes glow red- ... >C Get... get away from him! D< -races over with shards of glass still in her hand and jabs them into Fox's face several times, then shoves her away from Alejandro- Don't hurt him! >.<

Fox: DX !! Agh! Oh god! -falls back and holds onto her bleeding face- What the fuck is your problem?! >__<;

Kali: >C W-we will take care of it just fine... -holds onto her sore ribs and slowly sits up- G-get out of here, now... don't make me force you...

Ama: ^^; This is hard... Paiillll?

Ivy: Yeah but... it looks like it's really upsetting you. :/

Alassea: |c ... -sighs a little and just nods-

Kihja: -brings Dark back inside and gently sets him down on a bed- Dark isn't responding yet either... Sad What are we gonna do if they come back for us...?

???: Fine. >/ You better make good on that though.

???: Stop being a baby. >C We won't do anything with it, we're just going to hold it until Silver decides what to do with you. -shoves the tazer into her arm and shocks her-

Lucky: >.< !! -yelps in sudden pain- DX

G: Lily isn't here. She's still in trouble.

Abigail: <.< Well some family you are, shouldn't you be helping her?

Fawn: o.o ... Elle... D: What's wrong baby?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 am

Jessie: -waiting for her outside the office- I hope she is okay... 

Alejandro: D< -pushes him away- leave her alone! -goes to Fox- Are you okay? Sad  

Malladus: D: Shit! Come on! -teleports them to Aeris- Oh dear... Itll be okay mihan Sad 

Zara: Ah!! >.< Please... D| G-Get off of me... -squirms a bit-  

Isaac: D< -growls- Come back! -chases her-

Jason: o.o... Did you hear something? 

???: o.o... Kids calm down :/ You know I have to have your parents permission for this... 

Rayurn: ... You know it could help her learn to protect herself.. :/ 

Shea: -.- Can i go to the bathroom? I need to pee... 

Pip: >w> not everyone licks each others cheeks. 

Maria: Mmn... Yes... -rests her forehead gently against his- I will definitely come and visit you... All the time... <3 

Jane: ... I just wish sometimes... I could see you... 

Aurora: ... night baby... -strokes his hair- You just rest... 

Thana: o^o ... -hides her face in Lily's shoulder- ...

Lily: Heh... She is so cute... 

Elle: ... You wouldnt try and help them out...?  

Eleanor: T^T you know it'd be easier if you were human... Then you couldve searched them...  

Elean: <.<... so lets go out to look for those creatures... 

Madeline: >.< -nods quickly- Y-Yes daddy... 

Derek: <.<... -looks him over- So... You're the famous Adam...

Zara: -blushes more- You're makig me feel all giddy... -looks up- Why are you beig like this? Before you didnt treat me this way... 

Alejandro: D8 Fox! -teleports out of the ropes and helps her up- Shit your face... Sad -looks at Rose- Why did you do that?! 

Isaac: >3 No... Im staying... There is no way you can stop me...

Celestia: Derek... Take Galieth away from here now with your mother... 

Paul: Uhh... Why dont you just think of a nickname for me and call me that? ^^;; 

Aurora: ... |c -looks away and rubs her arm- I just... I have no one Ivy.. Im alone...

Nightshade: Aeris is safe. There is no way they can track us...

???: trust me >.>... You'll get her. -heads to the markets-

Lily: DX Argh! -let's Lucky go- D-Don't! Stop hurting him! 

Aurora: He is helping Tani... She does need it... -pulls a bottle out of her bag- Besides which it looks like she is getting effected by depression... See her white hair? -goes and starts to heal her up-

Elle: I feel sick in the stomach... |c 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 am

Bobby: -trembles a little and slowly pulls her clothes back on afterwards- ... T-thanks for... for doing this for me, doc... |c -shakily wipes her eyes-

Fox: -ears perk and looks up at him- ... Y-yeah... Sad I think so. Y-you came back for me...

Drayna: >.<; -holds onto him for support- Ugh... p-please don't let me go...

???: |3 -sucks some blood away and licks it off her neck- Mmn... so good... I could suck you dry. <3 Oh sister, tie Jinn down and come over here. You have to try this.

Lexi: DX N-no! -cries and quickly climbs up a tree, holding onto the trunk- .. P-please just leave me alone... >.< I don't want that sorta stuff anymore...

Lulu: -looks around a bit- .. I think so. Probably just means she's close.

Kanti: D: ... But... they'll never let us do it. It's not fair... Sad

Fawn: Sad But she can't Rayurn, y-you don't understand! She's too weak to defend herself and she'll just get hurt.

Bruno: >/ The ground is good enough for you.

Blade: Hmph. -looks away- I didn't do that.

Harold: Good... we should make this a regular thing my dear... <3 -strokes her hair- You're just too good to resist... |3
(Could you imagine Maria coming back for another visit one day and seeing Harold abusing his maids? X3)

Abigail: :/ Oh I know babe, but... I'm not that much to look at anyway.

Baldor: |c -snores a little in his sleep and cuddles up close to her- ... <3

Drayna: -appears sitting on the edge of their bed- ... -looks aurora over for a moment and sighs- You know... you did a good thing...

Slate: She is... Smile Heh... Is she always like this?

Misfit: What's to help? You can't go back after you get that mark Elle. You know you're pretty lucky you didn't change much after you got that dark magic in you.

Parker: -yawns a little and starts to wake very early in the morning- ... =^= Mmn... Aurora... -nudges her a little- We gotta get up and get going.

Persian: Yeah well I'm not. >.> Start looting. |3 -noses through some of the rubble and comes across some pokeballs- o.o ... Hey... Eleanor. I think these pokemon are still alive... Sad Their masters must have died when the building went down and... they're still here...

Benoni: >.> ... <No... What part of dangerous and your mothers wouldn't want it didn't you understand?>

???: Good. >/ Now get back to bed you useless little tramp. -drops her-

Adam: >.> That's right. -folds his arms- ... And you're the prince of hell.

Anudor: X3 -holds onto his arm and hugs him tight- And I'm Anudor. Very Happy

Adam: ... -looks him over and scoffs a bit- What is this? Your boyfriend?

Thrall: Well you were pretty kind to me. I should reward that...

Fox: >.< Oh god... -holds onto him and blood runs all down her face- F-fuck it hurts... -cries a little-

Rose: ... -trembles a little- I.. I don't know. >.< She was hurting you!

Anudor: o.o ... -slowly takes Gaileth from Celestia- C'mon Derek... Sad W-we gotta get them to safety...

Kali: >.< I am not leaving, Mihan... whatever happens we will go through it together. >/ -holds onto her hand and glares at Isaac-

Anudor: ... -sighs a little and teleports himself, Gaileth and Derek to the colony-

Ama: Very Happy Good idea! ^^ I'll call you Palocien! Is that alright? :3

Ivy: Sad ... -sighs a bit- Yeah... I know what you mean... -goes over and sits on the edge of her bed- Must've been really tough on you when the boss died...

Kihja: Sad Elves have been captured and put on the market before! What if it happens again?

???: Good. -grumbles a bit and follows him- I hate going to the market. -.-; Everyone there is all greasy and desperate for money.

(Guy's name is Cameron by the way.)
Cameron: >/ -snatches Lucky up by the scruff of his neck- I warned you. -pulls him out and just leaves her there-

Lucky: -hangs in his hand, whimpering a little- >.< Nn... I-I'll be alright Lily... Sad

G: Yes I know enough about elves. >/ And I was healing her just fine. You don't need to be here.

Fawn: We'll take you to a doctor when we get to the human city... alright? Sad Can you make it until then?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 pm

???: |3 Pleasure is mine... Now hurry allng... -fixes his pants- 

Alejandro: ... Course i did... -takes her hand and teleports out- ... I couldnt leave you... 

Malladus: I won't... Hey! We need some help here! 

???: |3 Oh I will... -sits Jinn down, tying her up- Sfay put. >.>... -walks to Zara- 

Isaac: D< Lexi you climb back down this tree okay?!  

Jason: D : Lets hurry! -races off- 

Elle: Sad ... We gotta convince them that this is good... 

Rayurn: And how do you know if you dont give her the chance? :/ 

Shea: Oh come on i deserve a bush >/ 

Pip: >.> You did~ 

(Oh yes >w> She would be scared.)
Maria: ^///^ Heh... Is it alright if we moved into the bed...? Im starting to get cold...  

Jane: ... I think you would be... -sighs- 

Aurora: ... I don't need you here alright?

Lily : Yeah...She is a bright and sweet girl... -kisses the top of her head- 

Elle: ... Ypu'd leave me? You wouldnt try to help? 

Aurora: Mmn... =^= -hides under the covers- Ehhh... Its so early...  

Eleanor: o.o... -takes them- Well we can take them to the lab and give them a new home...  

Elean: D| -groans- Come on~ You know you want too! 

Madeline: >.< /shakily gets up and crawls into bed- ...

Derek: <.<... he is my Mihan... Kinda like a husband.  boyfriend?

Zara:  ... Yeah... -looks him over and holds his hand, squeezing it gently- I like this.... -kisses his cheek-

Alejandro: Thats the point! D| christ... -starts to heal up Fox's face- Shh... It's okay... 

Isaac: Oh so cute >3 -pulls Celestia away- You have no strength /.. You cannot save her... 

Derek: .. -looks her over- I guess we'll be looking after you for a while...'Sad

Paul: o.o;; whatever makes you happy dear... ^^;; 

Aurora: ... I had another mum before her... I lost her and now ive lost this one... I just keep losing them... 

Nightshade: Look calm down alright?! I don't have all the fucking answers! D< 

???: Quit complaining would you? >.>... It's worth it is it not?

Lily: Ughh... >.< I'll be back for you lucky... Stay strong...

Aurora: o.o... Sorry... I was just only trying to help...

Elle: I-I can try... |c -tucks some hair back behind her ear- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Bobby: Please just... I really need those clothes soon... -sighs a bit and quickly leaves the room- >//< Ugh... -slides down the door and covers her face with her hands- I've sold my soul, Jessie.

Fox: -holds onto him and sighs a little in relief- I thought you'd never want to see me again. |c I can't blame you. God... I was a bitch. I treated you so horribly, I had no idea what wonderful thing I was giving up... -gently rubs his head- <3 .... My wonderful man.... -sighs deeply-

Eldrin: ... -frowns a little and just folds his arms- >C Hmph.

???: o.o !! -ears perk- D: Oh my... I-I'll take her to a healer. -helps support Drayna and takes her up to the healer's treehouse-

Jinn: No! >.< S-stop hurting her!

???: -moves off her and grins a bit- |3 She's the best thing I've ever tasted... especially after only having demon blood for such a long time... <3

Lexi: >.<;; -quickly shakes her head and whimpers- G-go away!

Lulu: -follows him- o.o !! -stops immediately and backs away- Oh god... it's master...

Kanti: But you saw how your mum got... Sad How are you gonna convince her?

Fawn: I'm not giving her the chance for her own safety Rayurn.... h-how would you feel if she got seriously hurt out there by one of the boys? That would be on your head... >.< -tears up and quickly shakes her head- No. No I am not letting this happen... for her good.

Bruno: -snarls threateningly- Keep arguing with me bitch. >C Go ahead.

Blade: >.> ... You can't prove it.

Harold: Alright... here... |3 -gently scoops her up out of the bath and helps her to her feet- We'll get you all rugged up... -gently dries her off with a towel then slips a thick bathrobe over her shoulders- <3 -leans in and kisses her cheek-

Abigail: Don't give up yet darling... -cuddles her close- ... You... you never know... :/

Drayna: Don't misunderstand. I... I am not here to bother you. I apologise for scaring you so before... -sighs a little and gently strokes Baldor's hair- I had no idea you two would care for the little angel so well... he is so happy... -tears up a little- You are doing a wonderful thing, and I should have listened... |c -ears droop a little-

(You better not forget skullkid. >.>)

Slate: She really is... -sighs a bit- I'm sorry I hurt you Lily. I got really scared... :/

Misfit: Oh c'mon babe, it's just a hypothetical question.

Parker: X3 Don't tell me I didn't warn you. -gently kisses her cheek- C'mon I can't afford to be late for my exam...

Persian: :/ Wonder how long they've been trapped here...

Benoni: <I want to keep you safe.> >.>

???: >C Now you fucking stay there and stay quiet. -growls darkly and leaves, slamming the bedroom door behind him-

Adam: >.> .... Aren't you a little young to be married?

Thrall: Good... -holds onto her hand and leads her into the palace- C'mon now... -looks around a bit- It's a shame you couldn't have come here a few years ago while King Damien was alive. He was a far greater king than our newest one...

Rose: B-but...

Fox: DX Ah! -cries out in pain as it heals and holds onto him, trembling- Oh god.... I-I want her out of here Al... >.<

Kali: o.o; No... >.< -tries to get up but whimpers a little, buckling and falling to her knees- Agh... L-let her go.... -bites her lip and slowly tries to stand- L-let my Mihan go!

Gaileth: Sad -looks up at him, tears still in her eyes- ...

Anudor: Poor little one... Sad Being pulled away from her mothers so quickly...

Ama: -giggles a bit- ^//^ Y-you know... I really love when you call me things like dear... you make me blush sir....

Baldor: -comes downstairs with Chelsea- >.> ... Hey... ^^' You woke up early, sir.

Ivy: ... Well you know... I suppose you don't have much else to lose... |c -sighs a bit and runs a hand through her hair-

Kihja: o.o;; -ears flatten and draws away a little- .... I... I'm sorry... Sad

???: Yeah yeah. >.> I know... -looks around a bit and scrunches his nose a little- Still...

Cameron: >.> -hands him to a scientist- Keep it contained. ... -goes back and sits by Lily's cell, just watching her-

Abigail: C'mon man let's just go help your friend. >.> No use hanging around the grumpy old wrinkled one.

Fawn: C'mon... Sad -holds onto her hand and draws her away from Misfit- It can't be that far, we'll make it.

Misfit: o.o -gets to his feet- D: ... Elle...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:23 am

Jessie: D: SHit Bobby.... -helps her up- You should've just let me go through with it Sad I knew you couldn't handle it...

Alejandro: ... -sighs and looks away- Fox... I-I'm still so hurt though... I mean I don't want you hurt but... just seeing you like that... |c

Malladus: Eldrin don't be like that. Your mother could have the baby soon. D|

???: |3 Mmn... -kisses her neck gently- Now this I would love to taste... it smells so good... <3

Zara: D| N-No more... no more... I think I'll pass out...

Isaac: -looks over at them- >/ What are you doing here with him? Come help me get the girl!

Elle: I-I don't know... I gotta show her that I can't get hurt in this...

Rayurn: D: Darling just calm down... -holds her at arms length- You're going to get yourself in a huge state...

Shea: D| Oh for god sakes... -rolls her eyes- Bruno what are you going to achieve after this? Just stay in the woods with my father? Do nothing all your life?

Pip: >w> I think I have |3

Maria: Heh... ^///^ Thank you... -puts the robe on and kisses him back- ... You know it really is going to be hard to leave when the time comes...

Jane: ... -sighs and reaches up, gently feeling her face- ... Your skin has always been so soft... <3

Aurora: ... -sits up a bit with some difficulty- He is a good father... I always saw that... But I do understand that you just wanted him safe... -sighs- I don't know what I am going to do while he is in jail Drayna... I hate being without him. And it worries me when he is alone... I remember when I first found out I was pregnant... he thought I was going to leave him.

(I'll start it up soon T^T)

Lily: ... I just really thought I'd be different to you... that you would want to stay for me... Sad I was scared because I didn't have you there... I have my parents look after me again... as if I was a child...

Elle: I'm serious Misfit. I want to know.

Aurora: -sits up, her hair all frizzed up from her curls- =^= I'm... up... I think...

Eleanor: Jeez... it must've been a few days... -sighs- Alright we'll collect the pokeballs and then grab the remote. We cannot spend hours here while these guys are probably starving and sick. We can come back another day for extra supplies.

Elean: <.< I will be okay. You can protect me.

Madeline: |c -cries a bit and crawls back into bed-

???: =^= Mmn... darling are you alright in there...?

Derek: <.< ... Aren't you a little old to be a childish asshole?

Zara: What's wrong with the new one? Can't he rule properly? :/

Alejandro: ... -sighs and looks at Rose- I ... will try and sort something out... in the mean time you go upstairs and rest okay...? I'll take over the bar... Sad

Celestia: >.< -trembles with fear- Let go... I-I'll fight you!

Isaac: >3 Now you know you cannot scare me... nothing can scare me... -looks at Kali- >.>... Oh this is just sad...

Derek: Sad It won't be for too long... -kisses Gaileth's forehead-

Chelsea: o.o... ^^;; Yeah... thank god you totally didn't hear us... -fixes up her hair-

Paul: X3 Ama was excited to help me out this morning so I decided to get up.

Aurora: ... -rests her head on her shoulder- I just wish I had someone there for me... |c

Nightshade: ... -sighs- I'm sorry Kihja... It just seems like our family has one problem after another...

???: >.> -goes up to one- Excuse me my good man. We're looking for someone who held a rare shadow Hylian.

Lily: ... You know it is rude to stare... -.-... -folds her arms-

Aurora: Hey he knows what's going on. Maybe instead of talking like that you can be a bit nicer... -looks up at him- Where is she being held exactly?

Elle: ... -holds onto her and walks with her- Mkay... |c

Rayurn: ... -looks at Misfit- You coming? :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 am

Bobby: -frowns a bit and pulls away from him- Don't... I can handle it alright? >.< I'm a fucking biker, I've dealt with worse shit than this... -runs a hand through her hair and sighs a bit- ... We'll be getting our fucking clothes now, is that everything we need to get out of here?

Fox: |c I... I know... Sad I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what I was thinking...

Eldrin: >/ Well I don't even want the baby any more.

???: -ignores Zara and conjures some cloth, tying it around her mouth- |3 Ssh now. You'll learn to love it. -looks back up at the vampire girl- Doesn't she just smell delicious? I knew master wanted to keep her for a reason... >3 -bites down into the other side of her neck and drains some blood- Mmn... <3 Ohh... it's so good. |3 Sister... you know what we should do?

Lulu: o.o; ... I-I...

Lexi: o.o ... -holds onto the tree and watches the carefully- ... P-please.... Sad

Lulu: ... I-I'm sorry Jason... -tears up a little and races over to Isaac, hugging him tight around the waist- I should have come back to you first master... <3

Kanti: Sad Yeah... show her that you're really good.

Fawn: -trembles a little and holds onto him- I... |c I'll calm down... but... -sighs a little- I'm not changing my mind...

Bruno: >/ So what if I do? It's none of your concern bitch what I do with my life, quite frankly you should count yourself lucky I haven't snapped at you yet for talking like this... >C

Blade: >.> ... -ignores him and just lays down, putting his head in his paws-

Harold: Oh but you'll have to... we won't want your family worrying about you, now do we...? -wraps his arms around her- Although... |3 -runs a hand down her body and between her legs- I will miss this... <3

Abigail: -smiles faintly- Heh, easy babe. Just watch the piercings.

Drayna: -ears flatten- ... I'm not sure you fully comprehend yet how hurt he has been. It is a shame you have not been able to discuss it properly, but... I think... when you see him again, after he has been alone for a while... you should talk about it. It will be a good time. -glances down at her stomach- ... -sighs a little- I hope you're very happy with your new child.... -fakes a smile-

Slate .... M'sorry... I didn't really leave you much choice, did I? I mean there wasn't anyone else to look after you...

Misfit: D: Don't get upset with me about this Elle. The death eaters are bad news, if you got the mark I'm sorry but I'd want to save my own skin. What's got you asking questions like this anyway?

Parker: ... I think you should go have a shower to help with those curls. X3 -starts to get dressed-

Persian: -nods- ... -sniffs around a bit and ears perk- Oh. o.o This place smells familiar. -flicks through some rubble with his paws and manages to find a very crushed looking desk drawer- Here! -picks up a small remote in his mouth and goes over to Eleanor- This is it! :3

Benoni: >.> <I'm warning you kiddo. You go back out there a little birdie's gonna tell your parents about it.>

???: >.> .... Just fine dear. -goes into their own bedroom- I don't think she's gonna sneak out now. |3

Adam: You'd think that wouldn't you? >.> And yet... -pulls his eyelid down like they do in anime- >:T Nyehh.

Thrall: ... He has been... bad for our people. There have been many public hangings, and over frivolous accusations of challenging his power. -looks around a bit- But we should not talk of it here.

Fox: I'm serious... if something happens again I'll kill her myself. >C -glares sharply at Rose for a moment and heads upstairs-

Rose: .... -bends down and starts to clean up the shattered pieces of glass, trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible-

Kali: -struggles to get to her feet- I-I'm serious... >C C-celestia hasn't done anything, you'd just better-- o.o -ears perk and looks out one of the windows, hearing loud cracks of thunder and howling winds outside- ...

Anudor: C'mon... let's take her back home. Sad She must be exhausted.

Baldor: X3 -laughs a bit- She's never been this keen to serve before. What's got you in such a good mood, dear?

Ama: ^//^ Nothing.... <3

Ivy: Sad ... What happened to you guys? You used to be close...

Kihja: Sad I know... |c We never used to have problems like this. How did it get so awful...?

???: <.< ... You're a little late, buddy. Haven't sold a shadow creature here in years.

???: -idly looks over some jars containing small, barely living fluffy creatures- ...

Cameron: Part of my job is to watch you. <.< You can just get used to it.

Abigail: -rolls her eyes and just looks away-

G: It's too well hidden for you to find it on your own. And even if you did going in now to try and get her out would just be mindless, you don't have the power to fight them. You'll just have to wait until I can revive Tani and get her strength back.

Abigail: >/ Oi. Who said we're not strong enough mate? Whoever's holding this Lily chick, I bet we could take em.

Misfit: ... I dunno... Sad Do you guys even want me, or not? Cause... honestly, if I'm just gonna be a burden and if nobody's going to talk to me then I'll just find somewhere back on earth...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 am

Jessie: D: ... Sad Yeah... yeah that's all we need... I got everything else...

Alejandro: ... Fox... I want to take you back I do... but I was so hurt... a-and I did such... horrible things...

Malladus: Don't say such things >/ You will learn to be a demon one day just stop being so greedy...

???: Mmn... -licks some blood off her lip and looks the vampire over- Oh please... tell me sister... <3 -caresses Zara-

Jason: D: Lulu!! ... -growls and goes shadow, slowly climbing up the tree- I'm coming Lexi...

Isaac: -hugs her close- ... Lulu? What is this?

Elle: ... -sighs and hugs Kanti- And what if she still doesn't understand... Sad

Rayurn: ... You will have to talk to her then... pulling her out and making a huge scene will make her so upset... You don't want that...

Shea: -slowly gets to her knees- Yeah... I feel pretty lucky... -looks him over- ... Why did you get so mad that I was being with Tyrel...?

Pip: >.>.. -curls up next to him- |3

Maria: o///o -giggles a bit- Heh... -squirms at his touch- I'll miss your touch... -sighs a bit- ... I rather be marrying you...

Jane: You know I do... -smiles a bit- Heh... -cuddles up close to her- They never thought we would end up together...

Aurora: ... Yeah... It is a bit scary... I will admit. -places a hand on her stomach-

Lily: ... -looks up at him- ... You going to really stay... and never leave again...?

Elle: o.o... >C It was just curiosity. But I learned a lot more hey? -gets up and walks out of the tent-

Aurora: =^= -flicks her wand, making her hair neat- Magic man. It always works.

Eleanor: o.o ... Hey way to go Very Happy -goes over and strokes his fur- Good boy... X3 And they said you were just a pet. You're more than that.

Elean: ... You wouldn't.

???: Ah good... so I can keep sleeping |3

Annette: -whacks the back of his head- Don't toy with the prince of hell okay? >/ C'mon. We gotta go find your girl.

Zara: ... That's so cruel... if only we can bring the first king back... -sighs-

Alejandro: -grabs her wrist and pulls her up- What the hell was that about? >/

Isaac: o.o;; ... -let's her go- ... shit... D:

Celestia: o.o... -goes over to Kali- What is that? What's going on? D:

Derek: Sad -sighs and heads back to the treehouse- You know how to take care of a baby? I don't...

Paul: X3 I'm just going to get change. Thanks for the breakfast Ama. -gets up and goes out-

Chelsea: <.< ... -looks her over and starts to grin- |3 You like him~

Aurora: ... He changed... for the good of the company...

Nightshade: ... Maybe we just have a permanent mark on us... |c

???: Look we need to find out who had him because we need to track him >/ C'mon. I know he was once in here.

Lily: -huffs a bit and turns her back to him- >/ I need a fucking cigarette...

Aurora: AJ please... We can get her back but it's best to have the help. -looks him over- We'll wait. :/

Rayurn: Hey come on... we do talk to you... it's just... we're so hurt right now... C'mon. We don't want you out on your own.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:45 am

Bobby: Good. It... shouldn't be long then. I'll let you know when he gives them to me. -turns and quickly heads back to her room- |c

Fox: Sad Y-you didn't do horrible things... you had every right... -holds onto his hand and sighs a little- But... |c I suppose you've got every right to say you don't want me back either... that's ok. I can't blame you... just... I think you should go up to the surface if that's the way it has to be. Sad

Eldrin: >C -pouts- M'not being greedy! It's not a hard thing to do to just give me the transfer you know.

Jinn: >.<; -tears up a little and struggles against her restraints- Stop...

???: We should tell master that we accidentally killed her... >3 And keep her here for ourselves. A nice little blood slave... -runs a hand over Zara's body and pulls her head back by her hair to look up at them- Does that sound good to you, tasty one? <3

Lexi: >.< -shivers a little- H-hurry... -starts to slip a little-

Lulu: ... I-It's nothing master.... he tried to name me. I should not have accepted it... -looks up at Jason and hisses a little- I will make up for it. >/ -goes shadow and shoots up the tree, grabbing him by the arm- She is property of master Isaac! -quickly throws him back to the ground-

Kanti: Sad I dunno... |c Maybe we'll just have to find something else to do...

Fawn: But I know I'll be doing the right thing for my little girl...

Bruno: >C -ears flatten and snarls threateningly, quickly getting to his feet- Because in going to see Tyrel you were disobedient. You skipped our training sessions and ignored my orders.

BladE: >.> .... |3 -laughs a bit and gently nuzzles him-

Harold: -looks her over- .... >.> Oh now Maria... you know that isn't the right thing to say. You are still engaged to a man... and there would be no benefit in marrying me.

Abigail: -wraps an arm around her and cuddles her close- |3 Yeah we sure showed them. -kisses the top of her head- <3

Drayna: It is a little... but you're going to do just fine. You won't be alone...

Slate: ... -looks Thana over for a moment and gently strokes her hair- No... I won't leave. I really missed you Lily.

Misfit: o.o; -quickly gets up- Elle! C'mon babe you gotta stop doing this! T^T -quickly follows her out and grabs her hand- C'mon it was just a hypothetical question!

Parker: >.> Well you're just lazy. -tries to fix his hair- ... -frowns a bit- Could you do mine too? T^T

Persian: ^w^ -purrs and brushes up against her- You really think so? Very Happy

Benoni: >.> <Try me kiddo.>

???: ... Well fine. >.> Sleep it is. -lays down with her and pulls the covers over himself-

Adam: >.<; Ow! Alright alright... D|

Kinak: >.> -walks into the room with Sandrin by his side- ... Oh Thrall... good to see you again. -looks over at Zara- ... What is this filthy creature doing here?

Rose: >.<;; Ah... -looks up at him and frowns a little- Sad Please don't be mad sir. S-she was hurting you... and I just panicked. I-I'm really sorry...

Kali: o.o -shrugs- Beats the hell out of me. -holds her close- ... Whatever it is, it's a bloody godsend. >/ It's scaring the shit out of Isaac.

Correntine: -doesn't appear, just starts laughing as the winds get louder outside- Oh my... >3 That's just adorable... You say you're not afraid of anything, now are you?

Anudor: Well not really... I've never done it before. Sad

Ama: o///o ... N-no... no. >.> It is not my place madam...

Baldor: X3 Well you're treating him pretty special for someone you don't like. >w> Where's our beautifully prepared breakfast?

Ivy: ... Yeah... I'd heard. I mean it's just rumours, I don't know much, but...

Kihja: |c -tears up a little and cuddles Dark gently- I wish I could keep him safe... <3

???: <.< ... Yeah... alright, I might be able to tell you. Though uh... my memory's a little hazy... -holds a hand out-

Cameron: -looks her over- ... Here. <.< As long as you promise not to do anything with it. -holds a pack out-

Abigail: -grumbles darkly and folds her arms- Fine. >/

G: -glances up at Aurora and goes back to healing Tani- ... How did you hear of this?

Misfit: ... -rubs the back of his head- Mkay. :/ Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 am

Jessie: D: Bobby... Sad Shit... -follows her-

Alejandro: ... Why...? I got nothing up there... nothing worth living for...

Malladus: Demon blood is a powerful thing. A child cannot handle it just like that...

Zara: -shakes her head quicky- Nnn... >.< Nnn!!

???: Oh that sounds so good... |3 Master really doesn't need her... <3

Jason: o.o!! Ahh! >.< -falls onto the ground with a thud- L-Lulu! D: Lulu please don't do this! I was going to help you!

Elle: ... >.< It's not fair! Why can't a girl fight?! I'm strong...

Rayurn: Remember... she is all we have got... don't lose her...

Shea: Just calm down I'm taking a piss... -goes into the bush and crouches- Why be like that? I just wanted to be with him...

Pip: X3 I love you dad... -nuzzles him back-

Maria: ... I know... but I'd be a better wife to you... -looks up at him- I know you'd care for me... Sad

Jane ... -sighs happily and wraps her arms around her waist- ... So would you like to try out this bed...?

Aurora: ... I hope not. I want him to be there for his... heh. Every day he got so excited... for the wedding... the child...

Lily: ... -sighs and her hair slowly turns red again- I missed you too...

Elle: Well now I know now >/ If I was trapped there you wouldn't care.

Aurora: >.>... -gets into her clothes- Iunno... I'm too lazy for that...

Eleanor: Of course... X3 -kisses the top of his head- C'mon let's go back. Oak would definitely want to help these pokemon. Smile

Elean: D| Awh come on. When did you get so freaking serious. -sits down in the grass-

???: |3 -cuddles up to him- Just think... Things will turn out better for us... <3

Annette: Derek please take care of Missy :/ I know you and Anudor can do that. >.> And if that cat ruins my bed he'll be a new rug. -heads outside-

Zara: o.o... -ears go back- I'm Zara... I am a servant to master Thrall... -hugs his arm and sinks back a bit-

Alejandro: She was suppose to... that's what we do when we have sex! ... -sighs- I can't believe you would do that Sad You really hurt her...

Isaac: o.o;; ... -frowns a bit- Get away from me mother. You cannot come near me again... I-I have my own life >/

Celestia: o.o;; ... Mother?

Derek: ... -sighs- I guess it'll be a new experience for us... :/

Chelsea: Yeah? <w< Where is our breakfast... or don't I have the best muscle and tattoos for that |3

Aurora: ... What are the other rumours...?

Dark: ... -slowly wakes up and wraps an arm around him- Don't be silly farm boy... -smiles a bit- <3

???: >/ I'm a cop. I can easily report about your place... does that help your memory?

Lily: o.o... -looks him over then slowly takes one- ... Thanks... I guess... Not many guards would actually be nice like you...

Aurora: I invited Lily to come and give a lecture at Hogwarts... but she said she was in trouble with a few things.... So I decided to come here with my friend AJ. To help her out. :/

Rayurn: ... Come on. Let's get going. -walks with Fawn and Elle-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:08 am

Bobby: -glances over her shoulder- What? What do you want? I need a moment by myself alright? >.< I just fucking sold my soul to that doctor! What else do you want?

Fox: -rubs her arm- ... There's nothing of worth for you down here either. |c At least up there you could have fresh air. -tears up a little-

Eldrin: >/ Then how will the baby handle it?

Jinn: >.< No! No you have no right!

???: Yes... oh you don't understand darling... |3 -lets her go and leans down, gently kissing along her collarbone- We need you... we so badly need you. This is so.... empowering... <3 -rakes her nails down Zara's skin and licks away the blood-

Lulu: ... -stares at him blankly for a moment- ... I don't need help... -quickly snatches up Lexi and sinks back down the tree to Isaac-

Lexi: o.o !! -struggles and cries- No! No! DX Oh god don't let him have me, please!

Lulu: -throws her to the ground and kneels down in front of him- I'm sorry I listened to him master...

Kanti: Sad I know you're strong...

Fawn: I won't... she'll understand some day. -sighs a little and pulls away from him-

Bruno: >C -watches her very carefully- ...I don't need a reason. You should have listened and did what I said because I was your trainer, and leave it at that. Well... you'll listen to me now, won't you bitch?

Blade: -smiles faintly- Yeah... you too kiddo.

Harold: >.> ... Do you not think your fiance will care for you?

Abigail: Good idea babe... -kisses her and gently pushes her down onto the bed- I'll cheer you up... <3

Drayna: ... -gently places a hand on hers- Do not lose hope... I feel he will not be contained for long. -looks around- ... You two should stay here, instead of returning to that awful place. This is a much better place for the little ones to live...

Slate: -smiles faintly and gently strokes her cheek- Aw Lily... your hair's all better again. -leans in and gently kisses the top of her head- <3

Misfit: D: Of course I care Elle! I just wouldn't be able to do anything. D| C'mon don't be like this... we were supposed to be doing it~

Parker: >.> Well fine. But when they fail me I reserve the right to blame your lazy magic.

Persian: Mkay... -heads back to pallet town- ... Wow so... how do we figure out where the creature went?

Benoni: <I'm just concerned for your safety, that's all.> -nuzzles him gently-

???: |3 Yep... no more hiding out or anything. Just living the good life.

Anudor: >:T Hey you leave Tiny alone.

Adam: -follows her out- ... Well... you certainly know some interesting people.

Sandrin: -smiles sweetly- It's very nice to meet you... Smile

Kinak: <.< Don't talk to the tree monkey, Sandrin. -looks up at Thrall- What is your business here?

Thrall: I am just showing Zara around Garathok.... >.> She is new here.

Rose: Sad She's no good for you sir! You deserve someone who isn't hurting you or putting you down all the time! ... -sighs a little- Marry me instead. Please? I'll be so much better than her...

Kali: >.> ... Well this is news to me...

Correntine: -laughs more- What a bold thing to say... >3 -pushes the door open and strides in, looking around- So this is where you've been hiding yourself boy... -looks over, fixing her gaze on him- ... Come now, enough whoring around, bitch. Come back to me. -holds a hand out, grinning cruelly-

Kali: >.<; -ears flatten and holds onto Celestia tight as wind blows into the room and buffets them- F-fuck.. who the hell is she?

Anudor: Hey... it'll be good to learn about this. Just in case... -picks up a small basket and lines it with blankets- Here. :/ It'll have to do for now...

Ama: >w< -giggles and blushes more- Shuuussh~! ^///^ Alright I... I enjoy being with him.

Ivy: Well uh... I did hear someone saying that you guys were from the streets before the boss found you... :/

Kihja: o.o !! Mihan! -tears up a little and hugs him close- Oh Mihan you're ok... thank Elune... -kisses his cheek gently- <3

Alassea: ... -frowns a little and looks over at Seth- Sad

???: o.o;; Woah. D: -backs off- Alright. >C Fuck, chill out. There are records kept of creatures brought in and who owned them, you can just go through the filing cabinets over there.

Cameron: Whatever makes you want to not annoy me or try to escape. <.< ... What's your name, elf?

G: ... -looks over her and Abigail- I see. Well you can rest easy for right now, she won't be hurt. She's just being contained.

Abigail: <.< Yeah? And how do you know all of this?

Misfit: ... -just walks behind them-

Fawn: -looks up at Rayurn- Dearest? Sad Elle says she feels sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 2   Non canon couples 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 2
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next