Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:21 am

Misfit: X3 Yes! -hugs her tight- I thought I was gonna be bored and alone here. Very Happy Do you like the forest?

Parker: I will. >.> In fact I- .... -looks around carefully- Did you hear something?

Priest: .... -looks her over- That is natural. A life away from your true home... it must be truly overwhelming to feel her Grace for the first time. Tell me what you feel child.

Thrall: -squeezes her hand gently- I am grateful. Truly... I just must overcome all I once knew to be able to accept any of this. -brings her hand up and kisses her gently- I do trust you dear one.

Seth: >.> I suppose we could always go out to the fields with everyone else.

Giovanni: Please do. I'm an old man, I've seen quite enough of that in my life. >/
(Friendly reminder this guy is asexual and I have no plans to hook him up. >.>)

Silver: -wraps an arm around her shoulder- We'll catch up with you later afterwards, go have fun.

Darunia: X3 -licks Tani's face- <Thanks! Very Happy Come Balto, it has been so long since I felt the wind in my fur here!>

Silver: Did you have any plans to meet up with your family here Tani? -strokes her hair-

Kali: >.> It was my mother's idea really. She wants you to get educated Derek, so go wander off and learn shit. Just don't bring anything holy back, alright? Besides I had an ulterior motive for coming here. >3 If we hide in a treehouse Mihan, they'll never think to look for us here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Elle: It's a lot different to the tribe... but it is very pretty... Smile Are your other friends here too? Very Happy I like chasing that Quinn guy!

Quinn: >.> ... Always changing the subject... -looks around- I didn't hear anything. -continues to look around- Just your imagin-- -looks over at the Jirin sneaking into the temple- Hey!

???: o.o... Shit D< -quickly sneaks into the temple-

Lily: It... makes me feel happier... I know it sounds strange but it does replace a lot of... -sighs a little- It gives me this feeling that someone does really care for me... That they'll always be there for me...

Zara: -blushes a little, smiling faintly- Who knew you could be so gentle and sweet.... -lightly touches his cheek- If you do need any help settling in I'm always here you know... I can try and make things more comfortable the best I can...

(I agree. I'm done with having old man sex >.>)

Nightshade: Alright. Seth and I shall go out and join the others. Just stay in here. :/ If you need anything please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Balto: X3 -nudges her gently with his nose- <Then lets get going! Last one to that tree is a stinky old Persian> >.> >3 -runs off-

Tani: I'm sure we'll bump into them at any time... But you know what it's just nice to have some peace and quiet... -hugs him gently- It's been a while since we've had a vacation like this.

Celestia: Look I want him to learn about your culture as much as your mother does... but hes still pretty beat up from Kyle... You think he'll be alright on his own?

Derek: ... -sighs and flicks his hair- I'll be fine... go fuck in a treehouse for all I care. -sighs and walks away from them, looking down at the ground-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:57 am

Misfit: Yeah they went off without me. >3 Let's pounce them!

Parker: o.o !! Wasn't my imagination you twit! D< What was that? Oh man. D: Hey Lily's still in there.

Random elven girl: -watches the jirin enter the temple- ... <They've been spotted now Zara. We'll proceed to distract the witness.> -jumps down in front of quinn and parker with a friend- Wait wait. ^^ Where are going, boys? -cuddles up close to quinn, giggling and rubbing his chest- You will miss celebrations. ;3 We need partner to join us in flower field.

Priest: How... interesting. -moves over and closes the main doors to the temple- And... you are sure you've never come here before child? -looks her over carefully-

Thrall: -flicks his tail- Hm. I'm sure it will become comfortable eventually. -looks around- So we must just... wait?

Seth: -gently nips at her neck- Worry not Mihan. ;3 Your mind should be on other things... he will be safe here.

Darunia: o.o <Hey no fair!> XD -chases after him- <You got a head start!>

Silver: -sighs a little- You're right, I'm not sure I've been able to hear myself think like this for quite some time. -looks around- And this always is a nice place to relax...

Kali: -watches him leave- Oh you know how teenagers are Mihan. >.> He's always like that anyway. He'll probably run into a few elves that'll want to cheer him up anyway. Quick let's find a place to hide before my mother gets us to join in in religious shit.

(Plan for Derek? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Elle: Yeah lets go! >3 -Turns into her wolf form again and races towards the temple-

???: -cuddles up to Parker- Yeah come on ;3 You don't need to be here at the temple... the true fun happens in the fields. <3

Quinn: o///o;; Eheh... No. -shakes his head- Look I know what I saw. It was one of those blue creatures that attacked Lily's family. It's inside the temple right now and we have to stop it! D<

Zara: That's all we can do until we receive the books... o.o -ears perk- <Distract them as best as you can. If there are too many focus on getting yourselves out of there. Do not risk it. They'll destroy Tasar on the spot if they find him.> Shit. They've been spotted. >/

Lily: Never to the temple... -ear flicks and looks over at him- ... Ah well. I suppose I should get back to the others. I got a little kid to keep an eye on. Not to mention family to see.

Tasar: -hiding behind one of the statues- ... <Don't worry about me Zara. I'm in. This is our only chance... I'll get that book> -puts a hood over his head and watches Lily and the Priest carefully- ...

Nightshade: -blushes more- Heh... That tickles Seth. <3 -smiles faintly and looks over at Giovanni- We'll see you soon Giovanni. Just rest while you can. -takes Seth's hand and heads off outside-

Tani: Yeah... you know it's funny. It seems like ever since we had Lily we've just been working and looking after children... -ears go back a bit- I've always felt bad about that...

Celestia: ... If you say so... -hugs her arm- Let's go. I think I see an empty one up there. If not we can at least have a snack. <3

Derek: -finds himself a spot underneath a treehouse- ... -sighs and gets out his sketch book and starts to draw-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:28 am

Misfit: -laughs and tried to keep up with her- Get em for me Elle! >D

Parker: o.o; -frowns and pushes her away- Go screw each other then if you're so desperate for it. >/ We're busy. -goes towards the temple-

???: -blocks their path- Hehe, we insist... ;3 -cuddles up very close to Quinn- You look like you understand... -strokes his hair and kisses his cheek- Why don't you tell your friend human boy? We would so love you to join us... <3

Thrall: -growls and looks around- Keep your voice down. -glances over his shoulder- These rebels are supposed to be on our side but any of this could still get on the outside. -thinks for a minute, flicking his tail- We cannot send another should Tasar fail, our numbers are not great enough yet...

Priest: Oh... I'm sure your family has not missed you yet. This is your first time here child. There is still... much more for you to learn. -moves over and takes her hand- Would you like to do some reading?

Silver: Well, it can't be helped you know... -kisses her forehead- Don't dwell on it now dear, we've got an opportunity now to relax and if anyone deserves it, it's you.

Kali: Oh yes it's been a while since I've had elf blood. -licks her fangs as she climbs up into the back window of nightshade's house- Mmm, so sweet... let's just agree not to bring another one back this time. -.- Fucking annoying little shits.

Baldor: -standing over his balcony, watching celebrations half heartedly and looking all majestic with his fucking soft ass hair- .... -sighs a little- I cannot help but feel... this would be much less of an empty celebration were it not spent alone... -ears flatten a bit and shifts his gaze over to Derek- Hm...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:04 am

Elle: >3 -barks happily- o.o... -stops in her tracks and looks over at them- They look like they're fighting Misfit...

Quinn: No! D< Look maybe another time. But right now we have to save our friend! -calls out- LILY! >.<

Lily: Look it's very nice of you but I do have other things to do... maybe another time I-- -ears perk and looks at the door- o.o... Quinn?

Tasar: >/ -slowly moves through the temple and heads towards the books-

Zara: ... -gets her cloak and puts it around her- Then I must go. >/ I know how to get through the desert. -turns into her Jirin form- At least they will allow me into the temple. They would just assume I'm using it for study.

Tani: I suppose... -sighs- Iunno Silver. It's strange. I've got a bad feeling about something... I'm not sure what it is...

Malladus: -appears next to them in elf robes- -.-' If it's the bad fashion... yeah. I've sensed it too...

Celestia: -flies up the tree and goes shadow, entering the house- I cannot agree more. D| When they saw our special sex closet they went too crazy...

Derek: ... -ear flicks and looks up over at Baldor- ... -frowns a bit- What are you looking at?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 am

Misift: o.o That's weird. >.> Quinn would never fight with pretty girls.

Parker: >/ Get out of our way you bimbos! -pushes them both away and runs for the temple doors-

???: -glances at the other girl and speaks Aerisian- <Tasar won't have enough time. Distraction won't work, we have to stop them both.> -eyes glow white and casts a sleep spell on them-

Misfit: o.o !! Hey! D:

Priest: -looks over at the door briefly and ushers her towards a back room- I'm sure you were hearing things dear. -frowns a bit and speaks more firmly- Come now...

Thrall: -swiftly gets to his feet and grabs her wrist- No. >/ Sit down, people die out there Zara.

Silver: .__. !! ... Yeah.... -looks him over carefully- I'd get a bad feeling about that too. D: Don't tell me I have to wear a dress like that.

Drayna: -appears with him in traditional grab, holding a half dressed Eldrin- It's not dress. -hugs his arm- ^^ Robe looks very handsome on you Mihan, yes yes.

Kali: Such tryhard little things, it was exhausting just being around them.

Giovanni: Nightshade I thought you were going to- ... Oh it's just my daughter talking about sex this time. -.-; Much better.

Kali: o.o;; Oh hell naw! D< This is our hiding spot! Get your own!

Baldor: ... Nothing young man. I cannot see. I was just.... thinking. -pauses for a moment and straightens up- You're alone? Everyone was so excited to get together for the celebrations.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 am

Elle: D: -barks out loud- Help! Someone help!

Quinn: o.o!! Now you-- ... stop... D| -falls onto the ground, falling asleep- |o

Elle: -growls- D< Stop! -races towards them and bites one of the elves ankles-

???: O.O!! AHH! >.< -cries and speaks in Aerisian- <Hurting! The animal is hurting me!>

Lily: Hey look, something is going on out there. We have to sort it out. -frowns a bit-

Tasar: -looks over the books- ... <Where are you...> -looks over at a giant book- ... <That's got to be it.> -slowly moves towards the book but knocks over a statue- o.o!!

Zara: What else are we suppose to do Thrall? I have survival skills. I can handle the desert.

Tani: Well I put your son in robes... >.> -looks at Eldrin- You look very cute sweetheart. X3

Malladus: -.-' And was it necessary to weave ribbons into my beard and hair? It'll be all tangled afterwards. I am a demon, I should look intimidating.

Celestia: o.o!! ... -smirks- Well well well... -hovers over him- From what I've heard there's been a bounty on you on the earth's surface. Your little granddaughter beat you.

Derek: ... -flicks his hair- Sorry. I didn't know... -frowns and looks back at his sketchbook- My mothers dragged me here. I don't particularly want to be here right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 am

Misfit: D< -runs over and jumps on her back, pulling on her hair- What did you do to my friends?!

???: o.o !! -ears flatten and backs up a bit- <Stop! D: Stop at once you're hurting her!>

Priest: Really now, it is none of your concern. Please, -ears perk and glances over at the door tasar entered- I don't have the time for this now child. >/ -pushes Lily into a room and slams the door shut, locking it- Stay put. -quickly moves towards the other room- Who's in here?

Thrall: So do the rest of us. >/ You've got the same chance of dying out there as anyone else woman. Send someone from the inside for fuck's sake, you're not thinking clearly.

Eldrin: -holding onto drayna's hair, chewing some of it, pulling more- I don't like it. >C -hair is messed up and robe top is lopsided, his head poking through an arm hole leaving him half shirtless-

Drayna: -winces a little as her hair is pulled- ^^' Ow... Mihan you must get into spirit of the celebrations. -leans up on her toes and kisses his cheek- No fun you will have if just being a grump. X3

Silver: ... I... must beg to differ. You do look quite... scary. -tries to stifle a laugh-

Giovanni: -frowns up at her- News travels quickly to your world I see. >/ You should keep your damn nose in your own business bitch.

Kali: -floats up with her and kicks him in the nose- Don't speak to my Mihan like that! D<

Giovanni: -growls and just wipes some blood from his nose- What the hell kind of interest would a demon have in money from the surface anyway? >/

Baldor: You shouldn't be so down. Usually people your age are thrilled around this time of year, aren't you keen to find someone to celebrate Mongarme with?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50 am

???: -cries and tries to pull away- Ch-Child... Please don't harm me... >.<

Elle: Not until we get some answers! D<

Lily: o.o!! Hey! D< -bangs on the door- Let me out! >.< -tries to turn shadow- Ughh... L-Let me out!

Tasar: ... -frowns and moves out of the shadows, taking the book- You know why I am here. >/ We're taking this. The truth will come out...

Zara: ...Don't call me woman. I have a name. -frowns and moves away, heading outside-

Malladus: ... -growls a bit- I'm trying Mihan but he isn't helping... >8C

Tani: o.o;; Don't pull your mummy's hair sweetie ^^;; -fixes up Eldrin's robes- Hey why don't you go find your friends sweetie? Give mummy a little break... and stop her from going bald.

Celestia: -holds Kali- Shh Mihan... It's alright... -kisses the top of his head- Don't worry about him. -looks at Giovanni- Demons have to make a living somehow. But mocking the once greatest Team Rocket leader who got beat by a girl, some rock trainer, a prissy beauty show man and a some kid is quite amusing. |3

Derek: >C ... -closes his art book and shoves it in his bag- Look I broke up with my boyfriend alright? I'm not in a good mood and I'm trying hard to be polite. Can we just drop it? I'm not going to get a partner and I'm just staying under this tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:43 am

???: D: Stop please! Your friends not hurt! Sleeping only!

Misfit: D< Why?

Priest: -glances back at the door- >/ Your demon magic won't work here. -looks up at them, ears perked- o.o ... You won't take a thing. D< The only truth is the love of our lady Elune. You vile monsters could never see it!

Thrall: -growls and bares his teeth, some of his hair bristling- You get back here! D<

Drayna: >.> Tsk tsk. There is no fighting on Mongarme. Must show tolerance.

Silver: Yeah show some tolerance. -grins and pulls a face-

Drayna: -smiles and places Eldrin gently on the ground- Yes little one, go-

Eldrin: -makes a dash for the nearest tree and jumps through the branches like a monkey, losing his robes in the process-

Drayna: o.o ... Oh... Heh.. ^^' -rubs the back of her head- Young ones... you must know how it is.

Giovanni: Mock all you like. -.- I know that's all you really want, and I'm well aware you're at no deficit for money.

Kali: You're right. >3 We're demons, sometimes we just like to fuck around for the fun of it. -cuddles up to Celestia- What do you think we should do Mihan? It would be far to easy to cart him back to the earth authorities.

Baldor: ... Fine. I was only trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Elle: Tell us or we're telling the guards D<

Lily: D< Let me out NOW! -kicks the door, trying to break it down- PARKER! MISFIT! QUINN! ANYBODY!?

Tasar: ... The truth will come and you shall be stopped. >C -races out of the temple-

Zara: -ignores him and heads out of the hideout- ... -quickly moves through the city, keeping her hood over her head- >C

Tani: Yeah... I know what you mean. >.> -looks at Silver and folds her arms-

Celestia: -plays with Kali's hair- Hmm... we could... but I know your half brother and his Mihan would be here... so that means Lily would be joining the festival... >w> Yes... I'm sure she'd like to see you again. The whole family would. >3

Derek: ... -face softens a bit- I-I'm sorry. Look... it was a terrible break up I've had... -looks away- Shouldn't have yelled at you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:32 pm

???: o.o !! -ears flatten- No no! Must be quiet wolf child...

Misfit: >C Then tell us what's going on! And make our friends better!

???: ^^' Is... just not understanding. We'll wake friends, then run along please?

Misfit: No. >C In fact- o.o ... -looks over at the temple- Is that Lily? Do you hear that Elle?

Priest: You won't leave the city alive, filthy beast! D< -races after them- Guards! Guards!

???: o.o !! No more games now! -pulls elle and misfit off her friend and jumps into the trees-

(Were we gonna introduce our gay jirin boys in here? I can't remember.)

Jirin guard: -ear flicks and looks over at her- ... What's your business girl? It's late, people don't usually wander the city these hours of the night.

Silver: -glances at her in the middle of making a stupid face- ... Whut?

Drayna: -sighs in resignation as she picks up eldrin's discarded robe- X3 If our little one must celebrate without clothes, may as well discard these. -plays with some of the ribbons in Malladus' hair- Not staying long anyway.

Kali: Not a bad idea. <w< It's been oh so long since we've had a big family reunion. I bet everyone will be here.

Giovanni: >/ No. Mind your own business and go find some cheap elf whore to entertain yourselves with.

Kali: -gasps in mock indignation- Did you hear that Mihan?

Baldor: ... -nods once slowly- Don't apologise. I can understand... Would you like to come up here, away from the noise and lights? I... was not keen myself on celebrating today.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:04 pm

???: Ahh >.< T-Tasar... he make it...?

Elle: Hey you didn't wake them up! -ears perk and looks over- o.o!! Misfit D: Misfit what is that? -barks at Tasar-

Tasar: o.o Out of the way! -quickly pushes past them and heads off towards the desert-

(Ah yes. I completely forgot. Hm. I'm not sure how we're going to introduce them o.o;; )

Zara: -doesn't look up at him- ... I am heading home. I was just visiting a sick relative. I'll be on my way. -continues to walk past him-

Tani: Oh nothing. >.> How does it feel to know that your son is actually more mature than you?

Malladus: o///o Yeah... ^^;; Heh... I guess we should go and find our spot... it being the best one... cause you're a princess and all...

Tani: -looks over at Malladus- <.< Okay maybe you can continue your faces Silver. X3

Celestia: Oh my Surprised I am so shocked! ... -grabs Giovanni by his face and throws him to the ground, pinning him down- I feel so offended... awhhh. :C

Derek: ... Yeah. A little peace and quiet would be nice... I'm Derek by the way... -looks away- M'sorry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:25 pm

(So it's a guy! Awesome! XD I've been waiting ages for that.)

???: -ears flatten and watches Tasar leave the temple- He escaped temple, but...

Misfit: D: !! That... That's one of those things! One of them attacked Lily! -looks quickly between the temple, tasar and quinn and parker- Nehhh you guys! >.< -kneels down and shakes them both- Wake up! I dunno what to do!

(Me neither man. o.o)

???: ... -turns around and watches her leave- You don't sound right. Got a cold or something, miss? -places a hand on her shoulder and moves her to face him-

Silver: >.> How's it feel to get this? -pokes his tongue out and licks the side of her face-

(Did I ever mention that after growing up, Silver just stopped giving a fuck. Also, would there be any place to put Nikke in this? I was itching to use her last time but never got the chance.)

Drayna: Well, what stopping you? ;3 -squeezes his hand a little and heads for the field-

Giovanni: o.o !! -yelps a bit in pain, some of his joins cracking- Ah! >.< God I'm an old man! D< Don't do that! -tries to push her off-

Kali: -pouts and sits down next to Celestia- How could you say something like that to us? -grabs a handful of his hair and pulls his head back-

Giovanni: Agh! >.< S-stop!

Kali: >3 I'm so... hurt.

Baldor: -laughs faintly and offers him a hand up into the treehouse- It's quite alright... Please, don't feel the need to look away. My name is Baldor Nyhad.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:50 pm

(XD Sorry I didn't make it more obvious!!)

???: ... Th-The desert... He can make it...

Elle: D: Misfit calm down! We need help... stay with them if they wake up. I'll run back to the other families... Sad -licks his cheek- It'll be okay... -races off-

(I'll sort it out. Maybe Tasar can quickly hide out at their place in an emergency and tells them about this wonderful place)

Zara: o.o!! -quickly turns away- I-I am fine. Please. I want to get home. -pulls away-

Tani: O_O!! ... -wipes her face- ... Kinda like this. -wipes the spit onto Silver's face- >3

(Greatest thing about this couple: They are one in the same.)

Vikke: >.> -hiding up in the trees- ... ELDRIN! Why are you naked!?

Malladus: Eheh... nothing ^///^

Elle: -runs into the field and barks- HELP! D: Someone help! Blue creatures are in the colony! Our friends have been hit with sleeping spells!

Malladus: ... That does it. D|

Celestia: -grins a little- >3 ... Huh? -looks outside- The fuck is going on?

Derek: ... -looks at him and slowly takes his hand- Sorry... social skills aren't exactly my greatest point... Thanks for being so polite... in my world not a lot of people are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:03 am

???: Zara... -looks out to the desert- Must inform her...

Misfit: T-thanks... -sniffles a bit and continues to shake them- C'mon you guys... wake up.

???: Wait a minute... -flicks his tail and thinks for a moment- ... Is that your natural hair colour? Cause if someone did it for you, I'd like to know who, for... reasons. >.>

Silver: XD !! Hey! No fair!

Eldrin: -already covered in mud with twigs and shit in his hair- >.> Why aren't you?

Drayna: -ears perk- o.o Jirins? Where is the royal guard? Hunt them down! D<

Priest: -catches up to them, out of breath- He.... the vile beat stole something precious from our temple... >/ It escaped into the desert!

Kali: -gets up and looks out the window- ... Iunno. Elves are all in a tizzy about something.

Giovanni: >/ -pushes her off and gets to his feet, dusting himself off- Good! Go interfere in that instead!

Kali: >w> ... Awh but we like the chaos. In fact don't you think Mihan it would make it even more wonderfully chaotic if my dear father went down there instead of us?

Baldor: -helps him up onto the balcony- I can't imagine you come from anywhere pleasant then. Would you like a drink young one? It will help you relax.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:09 am

???: Yes... -looks down at her ankle- Oh Elune... >.< B-Blood...

Zara: o.o;; Oh uh... S-Someone learnt it... on the streets... it washes out... Look I have to get going sir. -ears go back-

Tani: -ears perk- o.o... Lily's friends? -kneels down in front of Elle- Tell me little one. Where are they? I can help them.

Elle: D: This way! Misfit is keeping an eye on them! -races off to the temple with Tani-

Vikke: >.> Cause I have standards. -swishes her tail- Besides, mud will get in my fur. |3

Malladus: Well can't we go after him? Isn't there something we can do?

Celestia: >w> -hovers again and grabs one of his arms- Let him make a flying enterance... >3

Derek: Oh uh okay... I'm only sixteen though. .__.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:37 am

???: Ssh... -heals the bite wounds- You are sure Tasar will make it? I think the guards are being called. D:

???: ... Great thanks, I'll try to look for them. ^_^ You be on your way now.

Silver: o.o; -follows them- Didn't you say something about this holiday being peaceful?

Misfit: -looks up as they run over- Sad You're gonna help right? They won't wake up, and I think Lily's in trouble.

Eldrin: >.> What's your point? -throws a ball of mud at her- >3 I think you look better that way.

Drayna: -hesitates a little- ... Don't like the desert. We should chase it though.

Kali: -raises him off the ground by his other arm- Do give mother our regards won't you? >3

Giovanni: o.o !! No! D< That's enough! Put me down! -tries to get away-

Kali: >w> Sure thing. -throws him out the window-

Giovanni: Agh! >.< -lands face first in the dirt in the middle of everyone-

Baldor: It's ok, young ones may drink here. -hands him a glass of strong, honey smelling alcohol- If you don't mind me asking... where do you come from? -ear flicks a little and looks him over- I sense elven blood in you but... mostly human. And something I can't quite put my finger on. I must be honest with you, I thought there were not many other elves with... mixed blood.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:00 am

???: Yes... but we don't go through the desert... No one will dare... The forest protects us all...

Zara: ... -frowns a bit- ... Why so curious may I ask?

Tani: Remember ... trouble always follows us... -kneels down- Of course I can little one... Sleep spells are nothing. -hands glow and slowly removes the spell- o.o... Lily? In trouble? D: What's the matter? Where is she?

Elle: D: In the temple... but the priest has shut the doors... Sad

Vikke: D< !! -hisses, her fur fluffing up- Don't! That is gross! -eyes glow red and growls- >C

Malladus: Quickly. Before it gets away and-- o.o... D< Aye! -moves over and grabs Giovanni by his robes- The hell are you doing here?!

Nightshade: -looks up from a bush, hair messed up- o.o!! D: Seth... we have a problem...

Derek: -sniffs the drink and looks up- Oh... o.o One of my mothers is a vampire. I live in hell actually... Hence the reason why I'm not standing near the temple. >.> -sips the drink- >.< Wow that's strong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:23 am

???: -watches the commotion carefully- ... I hope you are right. Come now, we must see if the child is alright.

(Dude I'm gonna be straight up honest. XD I just did that for the lulz.)
???: -ears flatten and clears his throat- >.> My erm, my daughter. Its for my daughter.

Misfit: D: He locked her in there! I could hear her calling for help!

Silver: That's not right... the elves would never do anything so sinister, especially the religious leaders. Would they?

Parker: -groans and rubs his head- Ugh what... what the hell... o.o !! -sits up suddenly- Lily! What happened to Lily?!

Eldrin: -laughs manically- Don't be so prissy! >D -throws another ball of mud at her and drops down from the tree-

Seth: o.o ... -ears flatten- How man anyone misinterpret such simple instructions? -.-;

Drayna: -squeaks a bit and jumps back- o.o!! Ah! -hisses and swears in aerisian- D< You!

Giovanni: -scowls and tries to wipe some dirt from his face- Let me go. >C

Drayna: -hisses more, ears flattened and some hairs bristled like an angry cat- D< Vith'ir! Nenpori mitha rivveil! -growls and looks him up and down- ... You... hide in trees not yours in peaceful celebrations. >/ You wear clothes not yous and disrespect our Lady Elune. -bears her teeth- Why here?! D<

Giovanni: >/ Get over yourself woman. This doesn't have anything to do with you.

Baldor: How interesting, you have come a long way from home then to be here during a time contradictory to your upbringing. -smiles a bit and laughs- I am sorry for the drink, our people have a higher tolerance for the cathniar... You are not obligated to drink it if you do not wish. -takes a sip from his- I am surprised to hear there are any of my people living where you do. Then again... -ears flatten a little- I am not. I continue to hear of more and more willingly following the demons and leaving their home here.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:13 am

???: Yes of course... -slowly climbs down the tree-

(I know but... I'm going to play on it for a bit XD)
Zara: >.> ... -slowly moves closer- Would you like me to change your hair?

Tani: They shouldn't... Unless it was for protection... -ears flatten- I don't know I'm so confused... -looks at Parker- She's in the temple. But it's locked. D:

Vikke: -hisses and goes shadow- D< RIGHT! -quickly moves down the tree and appears next to him- You asked for it... >C -grabs him by his hair-

Nightshade: -quickly gets up and moves over- Look Drayna... I brought him over here...

Malladus: -looks over at her- And why would you do something so stupid girl? D<

Nightshade: Look his corporation has been destroyed and we're trying to find him a place where he can just retire and not be a problem. And really why are we fighting about this? Someone has stolen something from our temple. Now that we've been focused on this that monster has probably passed through the desert by now. >/

Derek: ... -looks at him- ... Well it's actually not that bad... some of the elves have been taking care of a lot of the other demons... some have influenced them greatly. The demons aren't really that bad... some are horrible but a good few aren't too bad. That's why we're getting a lot of other people coming down like elves and humans and-- ... -ears flatten and sighs, frowning a bit- Humans...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 am

???: o.o -blushes a little and looks around quickly- Excuse me? -quickly becomes indignant- >/ Hmph. I don't know why you'd get such a stupid idea woman. -snorts- Now be on your way.

Parker: What? D: Why would they lock her in there?

Misfit: She was calling for help! The priest did something!

Parker: ... -frowns and shakes quinn- Wake up you lazy bastard. >/ Lily needs help.
(Also where did Elle go?)

???: -comes down from the tree and tentatively approaches- ... Young one... -bows her head and smiles nervously- Much much apology, meant no harm. Your friend... -looks over quinn and parker- Sleep only. They never hurt.

Eldrin: o.o !! Ehh! >.< -cries and tries to pull free- Let go! Mummyyyy!

Giovanni: -.-; On the ground. Put me on the damn ground demon. >/

Drayna: Hush! D< No excuse for-- o.o -ears perk and looks up at her children- Ah. -.-; -growls and fixes her glare back on him- Not let go Mihan. >C Too dangerous. -crosses over and pulls Eldrin from Vikke's arms, scolding her in Aerisian-

Seth: -stands by her and looks up at Malladus- Unhand the human. Mongarme is a time of peace and hospitality. You are not to judge another equal. -glances up at the sky- Lady Elune watches over us closer than ever now. It is for her to decide who deserves and who does not. We could easily have barred your demonkin from entrance to our home, but that was not so. Now return our guest to his feet.
(If you couldn't tell there's nothing I don't FUCKING LOVE about Seth.)

Baldor: -raises an eyebrow- Is that so? Hm... -turns his gaze out to the city- Perhaps I should not pass judgement on your home. We know so little of the demonkin. After all... you seem naught but kind hearted. -glances back over at him- ... Do not be so soon to judge young one. -places a comforting hand on his shoulder- We once thought of humans the same as we do the demonkin. My mother... cannot trust them. But we cannot judge. There are so many good hearts among the wicked.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 am

Zara: ... Alright. But let it be known that I will not judge you... -starts to walk away- I must be on my way.

Guard: -walks over- Hey what are you doing chatting away? >/ Keep your guard.

Tasar: -moves closer to the gates of the city, looking ragged and tired- ... Finally...

Quinn: Huh... D| -slowly starts to wake up- W-What happened...? Where are...

Tani: -looks up and frowns- But why did you place a sleeping potion on them? What reason was behind this attack? >/

(Here is Elle)
Elle: -in her human form, jumps onto one of the elf girls- D< Start talking lady! Or we will get nasty!

Vikke: o.o;; ... -backs away and hisses- D< He threw mud on me!

Malladus: ... -throws him on the ground- Fine... fine we won't do anything. But just remember what he has done in the past... >/ -looks down at him- There are some people who never change...

Nightshade: -helps Giovanni up, dusting him off- Are you okay?

Derek: ... -pulls away a little- I don't judge... I was taken away by my real parents when I was a baby... and sold off to the market... a lovely human lady took care of me for most of my life... -ears go back and looks away- There are still some cruel ones... -tears up a bit-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 am

???: o.o !! -ears flatten and immediately stands at attention- Yes sir! -snarls at Zara- A-and you woman! >/ Be on your way and watch your tail! (Jirin colloquialism for 'stay out of trouble') Hrrmph. >.> Can you believe the youth these days? Stalking around with their coloured hair and covered faces.

Guard (Not to be confused with the other guard): ... Hey. What are you doing out here? -moves over and looks over him carefully- What is your business young man? The desert is unsafe. You must be inside, quick now.

Parker: o.o -looks up and the elf girls and drops Quinn- It was those two! D< They tried to trick us!

Silver: Spit it out. >/ And quickly. Our daughter could be in real danger because of you.

???: -squeaks a little in surprise as she hits the ground- >.< !! Please! D: Meant no harm to human daughter! Do not know!

Drayna: >/ You here to learn. Demonkin tainted your blood. -sets eldrin down in front of her- Both you. Mongarme peaceful celebration, much to learn you do of Elune's way.

Giovanni: >.<; -leans against her a little for support- I think I threw my back out. -glares up at malladus- Don't flatter yourself. >/ Kali and Celestia did this.

Baldor: ... -face softens a bit- I'm... sorry young one, I did not know. It's true, non humans are not treated as they should be. In fact you'll find... you may connect with our people more than you think. Almost everyone here were rescued from collectors. Please... -leans down and wipes his eyes gently- Don't cry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.   

Back to top Go down

The Secret Of The Aerisan elves.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next