Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 am

Scruff: Sad ... He isn't going to kill you. I can make sure of that...

Hanson: <.< ... -gets up and slowly tries to sneak out of the room, holding his sore face-

----------------------------------------------

Celestia: Annette has been the leader of my army for a few years now... she is known to be scary due to being a bounty hunter. But she is different too... :/ She actually ripped out her own fangs since she hates the taste of blood...

Christi: o.o.. Oh my ... D:

Isaac: o.o!! D< You think you can just do that?! -forces her out of his body- I've been doing that shit longer than you have >/

Mika: You...? A burden? Heh... that's a laugh. You could never be a burden... -strokes her hair gently- You're the most beautiful gift I've ever had. <3

Honiahaka: ... Why are you so nervous...?

Eloisa: ... Yeah... well... it's happened before... I've learnt to be strong from that...

(Jess o.o...)

Aurora: ... -sighs- I really hope your father gets back... -looks around the building- I wonder where I can put you... :/ -strokes his hair gently-

Link: o.o... -goes to Medli's room- Kiddo what is going on? D:

Quinn: Mmn... |3 You taste good Nikita... <3

Gardevoir: ... <Well... he said the diet would make me healthy... I guess... Look I know he was controlling but he did take care of me when I had no one else...>

Annette: Robotic arm and army training. |3 I'm strong babe... -heads upstairs and places her onto the bed-

Jude: >/ ... No. No you are going to stay with me tonight... I need a little...company since my son is missing.

Madeline: ... S'okay... I'll see you soon I guess.

Reynard: D: Oh jeez... Why didn't you say something? I should've made you some food last night... -sits up- Hey kids? Are you hungry too?

Zara: Oh! Yes! <3 -butt starting to go red- I deserve it! I deserve it so much! <3

Alejandro: o.o;; I think... those demons... are busy... .___.

Aurora: X3 It's not that high... I can go higher but I won't scare you... -sighs a bit- I really hope mum says yes to Qudditch...

Chelsea: Shit... o.o Sad I'm really sorry... -hugs his arm gently- I wish there was something we could do...

Meri: Well... our main enemy now is the Jaakrufu... they are attacking the Yoiufu... both are elf races. :/

Last edited by Saraberto on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

Vivian: You're very kind Scruff... -sighs a little and glances over at Hanson- ... You can sneak out of the room if you want, but I'm still protecting the area around the house. -hugs Scruff's arm and cuddles up close to him- I'm glad you're here... you're not near as horrible as everyone else.... -shakily reaches into her pocket and gets her wand-

Evan: o.o; My word... d-do you think this is going to help her case at all? I don't want that kind of woman in my house.

Kali: >.< !! Ugh! -yelps as she hits the ground- ... >.> I suppose you have.

???: -whimpers a little and holds onto him- Make her go away master... >_<

Kali: But I know... >.> That your girls aren't fighters. She could never do anything that impressive. >3 -grins a bit and jumps into her body, pulling away from him- I told you... she's coming with me... -goes shadow and sinks into the ground-

Lucy: ^///^ Y-you're making me blush... <3 -giggles a bit-

Vitali: Oh... U-uh... it's not important, really... I just... I've never been anyone's guide before... t-that's all...

William: ... I'm sorry I let all of this happen... I'm never going to let it happen again babe... -cuddles her close-
(So you wanna skip to Fox and Al being done with their kinky business so they can steal Harold away, take him to hell so he can be a bastard to Jess?)

G: -comes up to her and kisses her cheek gently- There you are... I-- ... -looks her over- Aurora you look like you've seen a ghost. Is something wrong?

Medli: >.< She was coming back for me... -trembles and sinks down the wall, sitting down and hugging her knees- Please don't let her get me again mister Link...

Damien: D: -catches up and takes her wrist gently- Zelda... Zelda please don't cry... Sad

Nikita: -stiffens up and moans more- Ohhh... oh god Quinn... y-you're so good at that... <3 -pants a little- Ahh...

Mewtwo: But he obviously did not care. You have to let him go...

Missy: -smiles faintly- W-well... I guess I already knew how strong you were... <3 Thankyou...

Amber: You can't force me to stay here Jude! I-I'm serious! >.< -pulls her hand away- Just let me go! -slaps him across the face- ... -takes a step back- Just... just call someone else... >/

Adam: ... Right... see you around... g-good night...

???: o.o -peeks out from under the blanket- Yeah. Very Happy Are we having breakfast?

???: >3 Yeah take it bitch!

Fox: .__. ... I suppose they are... >.> Hey how come you're not that rough with me?

G: Hey I'm not scared. -frowns a bit- I've just never flown before, ok?

Baldor: Hey it's ok... as I've mentioned I can get around just fine... -plays with some of her hair- ... I wish I knew what you looked like though...

Drayna: -looks around- ... And... they're around here? -holds onto his arm-
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Hanson: >.>... Well if Scruff is so great make him the bloody father... >/ I have better things to do. I'm going to my room... -walks away-

Scruff: ... Fucking man whore >C ... -looks down at her and hugs her gently- You know I'm here to help you...

Celestia: ... All I'm saying is that you got your daughter back... don't lose her over something like this... -walks away-

Isaac: o.o!! D< NO! NO! You fucking get back here Kali! -growls a little and punches the wall of the house-

Mika: Am I? <w< Good... |3 -leans in and kisses her neck gently- <3

Honiahaka: ... But you seem so shaky in your voice... :/ -puts her cup down and hesitantly holds his hand- Just... be calm...

Eloisa: I know you will take care of me... I trust you so much. -kisses his cheek gently- How about when we get home and see the place, I'll fix you up a nice dinner and we... share another bath together... <3

(Let's just skip this ahead. We'll just make it that Harold was at the doctors or something.)
Jessica: -in a carriage herself going through town- Driver stop please I would like to explore this town... Smile

Driver: No problem madam... -goes over and opens the door, letting her out-

Maid: The doctor said for you to rest a little... that punch cause you a lot of damage sir... :/

Aurora: ... No... Course not. I'm alright... Let's just get this one to bed and then get to bed ourselves... -kisses his cheek gently- ... Uhm... I'm not... not going to be punished for what I did before... am I? Sad

Link: ... -sighs and sits down next to her- Medli she wasn't going to hurt you... Your mother is really sorry for what has happened... Sad Please don't be scared...

Zelda: -shakes her head- If my daughter can't trust me anymore... what's the point in living...? |c

Nikita: -stiffens up and moans more- Ohhh... oh god Quinn... y-you're so good at that... <3 -pants a little- Ahh...

Gardevoir: ... -tears up again- <I know... it's just going to be a long and hard process...>

Annette: -smiles faintly and tucks her in, kissing the top of her head- You just rest and try not to worry...

Jude: o.o!! -backs away a bit, holding the side of his face- ... Oh you're going to regret that... >/ You're going to regret that so much you fucking bitch.

Madeline: ... You going to be alright sleeping on your own?

Reynard: X3 Course we are... I have some food here for everyone... You guys fix your hair and wash your hands.

Alejandro: <.<;; When do I get the chance when you do that to my ass?

Zara: Mmmn... Oh... I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a while... ;3 But I must continue with these drinks <3

Aurora: o.o... Alright... alright... -looks him over- ... I really did miss you when I went to Hogwarts... things aren't the same without you.

Chelsea: ... -goes a little red in the face- Yeah...? Well... I'm not much to look at I can tell you...

Meri: They're hiding out in caves and that... :/ You know what? Maybe we should stay at the Yoiufu tribe... Smile You might like those elves...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Vivian: -cries a little and hugs him back- I-I know... thanks for you help Scruff... -holds her wand against his chest and whispers softly- ... Avada Kedavra...

Evan: ... -glances down at Christi- You... you don't think we'd really lose her to Annete... Do you? Sad We're her parents...

Kali: >3 Heh... don't fucking mess with royalty, bitch. -rises back up in the castle-

???: o.o;; -shivers a little- Oh god... oh god let me go... >.< Let me go home to my master...

Lucy: Mmn... -tilts her head back and sighs a bit- Oh Mika... <3 -looks up at her- ... You don't think he's still around here... do you?

Vitali: -flinches a little at her touch, then starts to relax- Y-yeah... ^//^' Alright... -runs the back of his head- Wow this is weird, I'm s-supposed to be aiding you...

William: -smiles faintly- That sounds like a wonderful idea... -gently kisses her back- We shouldn't be far from it now... -looks out the window as they come up on an estate of wide pastures and hills- There it is my darling... <3

Harold: >C Nonsense woman, that was days ago. -swats her away- I'm more than capable if going out without causing further injury. -grumbles darkly and gets up-

G: Punished? ... We'll see. -brushes some hair out of her eyes- I'd say after saving Baldor before... you're hardly deserving of any punishment. Of course... >.> It's always up to you...

Medli: >.< You weren't there... y-you didn't feel it... -sniffles a bit-

Damien: o.o Zelda... D: Oh god please don't say that. Sad She's just scared, s-she'll learn to trust you again.

Nikita: -huffs a little and trembles- H-holy shit... oh my god... D| -takes in a deep breath- That was incredible... <3

Mewtwo: ... -just nods- Come inside. You'll need shelter soon before night falls.

Missy: -lays down and gets comfortable- Thankyou... f-for everything. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come into my life... <3

Amber: o.o; ... Jude... I... I'm going home now. -bites her lip nervously and turns, quickly walking away-

Adam: Yeah... yeah I mean it's not like I've got anyone else to share the loft with...

???: Very Happy Thanks mister! -gets up and races to the bathroom to get fixed up-

Eldora: X3 The children are adorable... -glances at him- >w> All yours? |3

Fox: Well maybe if you took charge for once... >.>

???: >w> Awh well that's a shame... -caresses her backside gently and lets her up- Hop to it then, before you give us a real reason to whip your ass. >3

G: ... Yeah...? -sighs a bit- I'm sorry I had a go at you before Aurora. You didn't deserve any of that...

Baldor: Well I very much doubt that... :/ Even so... It is the content of the character that matters most. If it means anything, you have a beautiful personality...

Drayna: -smiles a bit- Oh? You think they would let me stay with them...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 am

Scruff: o.o... Vivian? O_O!! -gets thrown back by a flash of green and falls to the ground, dead- ...

(... Oh my god the feels T^T)

Christi: Sad ... W-We might... she really loves her Evan... I feel if we say no she might hate us and go with her... and she could be hurt again...

Celestia: -walks over to them- D: Oh thank god you're alright! -looks the girl over- >/ So... you're the one that put the spell on my best vampire...

Mika: I don't think so... There isn't a big mass of water around here... he wouldn't be able to survive... -runs a hand down her side- Relax... <3

Honiahaka: Well I guess if we're staying together... we'll be taking care of each other... both ways... Smile You seem to be a bit more calm now...

Eloisa: o.o... -looks out of the window and stares- ... My god William... it is beautiful... It's everything I've always dreamed of... So beautiful... <3

Maid: o.o... Oh uh... Y-Yes sir... D: If you are sure...

Aurora: ... -bites her lip a bit- Depends on what kind of punishment we're talking about here...

Link: -sighs- Look I know how it feels Medli... I've been touched like that...

Zelda: >_< She won't... she has been hurt so much by him for years... she isn't going to forgive me...

Quinn: I'm glad you liked it... -smiles faintly and caresses her gently- X3 I have a feeling I'm going to be doing that a lot now.

Gardevoir: -looks up at the sky- ... <Yeah of course...> ... <So... if... you don't mind me asking... how exactly did you get made?>

Annette: Yeah... you know you've made my life a lot better... I haven't been this happy in years... I'm really lucky to have you.

Jude: ... Watch yourself... -goes into his house, slamming the door shut-

Madeline: -sighs a little- ... You know if you're having problems I can come and stay the night..

Reynard: >w> ... Oh being cheeky are we? >3 I think someone just wants to be tickled.

Alejandro: And when I do I get punished for being a bad boy <.<

Zara: -giggles- Yes sir... ;3 -goes back over to the bar- Hey guys this job is great... Very Happy And I've been getting a lot of tips in the tip jar. >w< This is wonderful.

Aurora: It's alright... I know you were upset about what happened to your Persian... :/ But you worry me sometimes... with all this pressure put on you I feel you're going to have a breakdown... and the drinking isn't going to help you either...

Chelsea: ... Heh... -looks away a bit- You are quite the charmer I can tell you that...

Meri: I think so. They are a vegan friendly race who loves nature... only problem is that they are saints >.> Sex after marriage... but you know they believe in mixed relationships and same sex ones... it's quite beautiful really.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 am

Vivian: -bites her lip and pockets her wand- >.< I'm sorry.... |c You'll be happier this way... -tears run down her face-

Evan: God... -robs his eyes- I don't know what to do... m-maybe... maybe we should just wait until she wakes up? Sad See what she's like...?

Kali: -comes out of her body- I'm fine babe. >.> ... Yes... and she was being quite resistant in coming with me. Now girl... you'd better reverse that spell on Annette or you're going to be in a lot of trouble. >/

???: o.o;; -backs away a bit- But... but master, he'd... >.< He'd kill me... -shakes her head- I-I can't...

Lucy: Alright... -smiles a bit- I am calm... Smile Mmn... -sighs a little and cuddles up to her- You're so gentle... <3

Vitali: ^//^ Heh... I-I suppose you're right... well... it's uh... it's just really nice having you here... I-I've always just kinda... a-admired you but I never could really... just... just talk to you. Y-you would've been too scared of me...

William: And it's all yours now sweetheart... -kisses her cheek gently and opens the door for her- C'mon, I'll take you exploring. <3

Harold: I am sure. >/ Just have the house cleaned and my dinner ready by the time I get back. -grumbles and heads outside, walking out into town-

Miad: Sad ... T-the master has certainly not been in the best of moods... e-ever since...

G: Well again.... I think that should be up to you...

Drayna: -appears standing in a corner, still holding Lily- .... -looks up at her- Of course... you should always have your own choice, shouldn't you...? It must be nice... -starts to walk over to her-

Medli: -ears perk and slowly looks up at him- ... N-no you don't... you're lying... t-to make me feel better... Sad

Damien: It was one time and it wasn't under your control. Sad She's going to have to understand that eventually... it's... it's not any reason to end your life... -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- Please...

Nikita: Mmn.... -sighs a little and plays with some of his hair- I don't think I can be mad with you anymore... <3 After that I don't think I could punish you. It was so wonderful... |3

Mewtwo: -ear flicks- ... How I was made? -snorts a little- >/ I was meant to be a weapon... -looks down at his paws- I was made to be the most powerful creature in existence. I should have seen.... they said that we would be equals and we would fight together. All those humans want is... control. -growls a little- I will never be theirs...

Missy: -blushes a bit- Oh... you can't really mean that... I'm nothing special... -plays with some of her hair-

Amber: ... -rubs her wrist- Oh god... >.< I have to get away from here... -starts to run and gets back to her house, racing inside and locking the door behind her-

Adam: ... No you... you can't, I mean... -sighs a bit- What would your grandmother think?

Eldora: o.o;; Hey no! -backs away a bit- XD It was just a joke Reynard, don't! -laughs a little-

Fox: >.> Well you should try harder then, shouldn't you? |3 -looks over at Zara- ... Hey we're glad you're enjoying it kid. X3 Having you here is great for business. I don't think I've seen any of our clients so happy before.

G: ... I wouldn't expect you to understand Aurora. The drinking helps, alright? I need it.

Baldor: ^^' Well thanks... I try... -rubs the back of his head- Truth be told, I really have no idea what I'm doing...

Drayna: I wouldn't have any problem with staying with saints for a while... my people have looser morals than that, but... I think after my last stay on earth, I'd prefer to stay somewhere where everyone's not so crazy about sex... D| -runs a hand through her hair and sighs a little-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:59 am

Hanson: -races in- I saw a flash of-- ... o.o.... Heh. >J So... the bastard is dead hey?

Christi: Maybe.... that might be our best option... Sad -sighs and rests her head on his chest- |c

Celestia: And I will kill you if you don't help us out. Because that's all I need to do. Kill you and the spell would be broken. >/ But I'm being a little nice today and giving you the chance...

Mika: With something as precious as you... I have to be... -leans in and kisses her gently- <3

Honiahaka: O-Oh... really...? -sighs a little- Yeah... I might've been too scared...

Eloisa: -slowly steps out and looks around, trying to take everything in- ... It's amazing... how now I live I life where I can simply just have this sort of thing... without a care...

Driver: And so I hope you enjoy this town ma'am. It should give you good opportunities... Smile

Jess: -takes her bags- Thank you my good sir. Smile -bows slightly- You have a good day...

Maid: Yes I know... Sad I do hope something cheers him up soon... -sighs- |c He has been getting rough...

Aurora: o.o... >_< -whispers to herself- She isn't real... she isn't real... -looks up at him- Can we please just get to bed?

Link: I'm not... You know Princess Ruto right? I think she tried to marry your dad.

Zelda: ... All I ever wanted was a little child... and I was lucky to have a beautiful girl like her... but now that is ruined... |c I just wish I could say something that would make her trust me again...

Quinn: X3 Well I am glad babe... You know I do anything to please you... <3 Now how about I set up something for us to sleep on...

Gardevoir: ... <I see... I'm sorry... Asking you those things seem to be making you upset...>

Annette: I really do... -kisses her cheek gently- You're very special to me. <3

???: -cops walking up to her house the next day- ... -knocks on the front door-

Madeline: In all honesty I don't care what she thinks... I mean hey nothing is going to happen right? You said yourself you're not interested in anyone. I feel safe with you.

Reynard: >w> ... Still... you have a cute laugh... >3 -goes over and starts to tickle her-

Alejandro: Yeah you're bringing in a lot. Are you sure you don't want any of it? o.o...

Zara: X3 I have no need for it. If I'm being fed here and having a place to stay that's all I need. Besides, I'll give my tips to you. The wedding will cost a lot. Smile You can use it to pay for that.

Aurora: How does it help? I want to try and understand...

Chelsea: Well just letting you know, you should keep this up. You're doing it right. X3

Meri: :/ Well don't worry. It'll be peaceful and relaxing there... -kisses her cheek and heads off to the colony
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 am

Vivian: -doesn't look at him- ... Y-yeah... |c -wipes her eyes- H-he's dead...

Bobby: -hands Chelsea a drink and sits down with her- Hey.. you think Scruff's doing ok for himself? :/

Evan: -cuddles her close- |c ..... Did you ever think it would be this complicated... when we had her? -strokes her hair gently-

???: o.o;; N-no you can't... >.< Please...

Kali: >/ Then do it girl...

???: Sad Please Celestia... you were one of us, you must understand... -trembles a little- He'll kill me... o-or worse!

Lucy: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and kisses her back- <3 You make me this way... I was such a wreck before, but... you make me feel precious and beautiful...

Vitali: W-well uhm... there's really no need to be scared anymore... ^^; I'm gonna take good care of you... I-I promise...

William: -steps out with her- You deserve it darling... -takes her hand- What would you like to see first? Smile

Harold: -goes into town and looks over at her- ... >.> Excuse me dearest... I don't believe I've seen you around here before. -walks over- And I have lived in this town my whole life...

Maid: He has been... |c -rubs a bruise on her arm- He's never beaten me before...

Drayna: Why didn't you help me Aurora...? I just want my baby to be safe... -steps closer-

G: Of course... -gently strokes her cheek- Is something the matter? You look very pale...

Drayna: -tilts her head a little- Pale... like the dead...? Like a ghost...?

Medli: Y-yeah... -nods- I remember her... she's mean, she tried to steal him away...

Damien: She will trust you again... Sad It's just going to take a little longer. But she'll trust you...

Nikita: That'll be nice... -purrs a bit- I'm so tired now... -slowly stands and pulls her clothes back on- Let me help you. -smiles faintly-

Mewtwo: -glances back at her- Don't bring it up again.

Missy: ... I guess I can sort of see that now... Smile The way you tried so hard to get to me, even when we'd only just met... -sighs a little- I should have given in before. You're so sweet... <3

Amber: o.o ... Now who would that be so early in the morning? -fixes up her hair and goes over to the door- ... Yes officers? Can I help you? :/

Adam: :/ Yeah... yeah nothing will happen. Well uh... if you wanna come over, that'd be great...

Eldora: XD !! -squeals and tries to get away from him- Eee! Reynard! -laughs a little and squirms- S-stop it, this is embarrassing! Hahaha! -goes red- >w< Haha, cut it ooouuut~!

Fox: o.o -jaw drop- You're... you're giving us all that money in tips for our wedding? D: Are you for real?! ... Heh... -smiles a bit- That... t-that'd be great... Very Happy

G: It just... -sighs a bit- It helps to cope ok? It makes everything stop hurting... for a while...

Baldor: -laughs nervously- Heh... ^^' Thanks... well... come on inside, I already set you up a room so you can rest if you'd like....

Drayna: ... -ears flatten and blushes- Heh... X3 W-why do you keep doing that...? -brushes some hair out of her eyes-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:47 am

Scruff's body sinks into the ground-

Hanson: Heh... Good >3 Fucking glad to get rid of him and Bellatrix. Both annoying really...

Chelsea: Well I hope so... -sighs- He seemed so upset to leave us... |c

Scruff: ... -falls into their building, landing on the floor-

Christi: No... Even still I thought we would just have teenager problems... like what time she would be out late till and dating boys... Never this...

Celestia: >/ I know what it was like but I managed to escape and survive on my own... If you help us ... I will give you protection. Do you understand me?

Mika: Although... I can make you feel more beautiful... -runs a hand up Lucy's skirt gently- <3

Honiahaka: ... -smiles a little and hugs him gently- Thank you.

Eloisa: Oh definitely around the back of the house... then explore it more inside... Smile -kisses his cheek gently-

Jess: o.o... Oh yes I am new around here... Smile My name is Jessica. Is there a place that I could stay for a few nights until I find myself a proper home?

Maid: -looks over the bruise- Jeez D: This looks terrible... Sad You poor thing...

Aurora: >_< -hands Baldor to G- Drayna just leave me alone! -races off into the bathrooms-

Link: Well she used to touch me and harrass me just like Viktor did to you... :/ You know what the difference is between your mother and those two? Is that those people didn't care. After it all they would laugh... be happy... and would probably do it again... But your mother is broken Medli...

Zelda: ... |c -buries her face in his chest- I still feel so disgusting...

Quinn: ... Heh. X3 -cuddles her gently- You really are cute when you purr like that. <3

Gardevoir: ... -looks away and rubs her arm- <I won't...>

Annette: Only sweet to you... Now you just rest. Tomorrow we'll get ready to get going. We'll start a life together in a nice new home.

???: Ma'am we have a report saying you violently attacked a man and stole some money... <.< We'd like you to come down to the station.

Madeline: Alright... I'll be over soon... -hangs up- ... -sighs and gets up, getting her bag of things together- I must be crazy...

Reynard: >w> ... -laughs a little and stops, cuddling her gently- That's what I wanted to see... -leans down and kisses her cheek gently- <3

Alejandro: D: Come on now we have to do something!

Zara: X3 There really isn't anything I want...

Aurora: For a while... but it won't help you forever... Sad -holds his hand gently- Please... don't drink so much...

Chelsea: That'd be great. D| I need to just take off my clothes and go to sleep. I'm so tired...

Meri: >w> Because you get all giggly and cute... and you blush... and because I want to |3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:18 am

Vivian: Yeah I guess... -looks up at him- ... I thought you were going back to your room...

Bobby: I know it's so sad what he's gotten himself into... o.o !! -backs away a bit- Shit! ... Scruff...? D:

Evan: |c Our poor little girl... she didn't deserve to be caught up in all of this... -sighs a bit- She was so sweet when she was a little girl. I can't believe anyone could...

???: Sad W-well... yes but... >.< But I don't... I don't want to! I love master, he's taken care of me... -backs away from them- Just let me go home...

Kali: >.> Fine. I suppose we'll just do it the hard way then, won't we? -grabs her by her hair- |3 I do love getting out all my favourite torture instruments.

Lucy: -shivers a little at her touch- Mmn... y-you are really good at that... <3 -smiles a bit and blushes- What if someone sees us... w-we're right out in the open... X3 -giggles a bit-

Vitali: o//o;; Y-yeah... ^//^' No problem... -gently hugs her back-

William: Anything you want... Smile -takes her up to the gate and opens it- Go ahead... just around the back there's already a stable set up for when we get you a horse. We can go out of town sometime... whenever you're ready and you can pick one out.

Harold: >.> Well if a place to stay is what you're looking for... -smiles a bit and takes her hand- I would more more than happy to oblige... if you were ok with that. -kisses her hand gently-

Maid: Sad He... he hasn't hurt you like that recently, has he?

Baldor: o.o !! -ears perk and holds onto him- ... Mummah...? D:

G: What on earth...? -looks around a bit- ... -sighs and goes to follow her-

Drayna: ... -disappears and reappears in one of the mirrors- You can't get rid of me Aurora... I only wanted one thing... why didn't you help me Aurora...? Why...?

Medli: ... -shakes her head- Y-you don't know... she's just like him. Y-you weren't there... she punished me for no reason....

Damien: |c I know... I'm sorry he made you do such horrible things.... -strokes her hair- But she's going to be ok... it's just gonna take a little while...

Nikita: -blushes a bit and folds her arms- >//> I don't mean to be cute...

Mewtwo: Good... -steps into the cave and looks around a bit- ... Is it too cold for you in here?

Missy: That sounds lovely.... -sighs a bit and rests her head on the pillow- I love you... <3

Amber: o.o;; Attacked? What...? D: S-sir... I don't know anything about this. Uhm... w-who is the victim?

Adam: ... -sighs a bit and sets his phone down- She still sounds upset... -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- Was it something I said...?

Eldora: >w< -still giggles a bit and cuddles up to him- What did you wanna see? Cause all you've accomplished is getting me all flustered and giggly... X3

Fox: Look if... if you're actually happy with that the... heh.. that would be awesome! Al we could have the perfect wedding like you wanted... Smile -hugs his arm- <3

G: ... -draws his hand away- Maybe... -looks away- We'll see...

Baldor: >//> Oh well... you might want to keep your windows closed then. Some of the other elves around here might really like to see that... -takes her upstairs-

Drayna: -looks up at him- ... Because you want to...?

Medli:
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 am

Hanson: >.> Saw the light. Wanted to know who was dead and that. |3 I'm content. -walks out of the room-

Chelsea: o.o... Oh my god D: -gets up and goes over to him- Scruff! Scruff what happened?! -helps him up-

Scruff: D| V-Vivian.... Vivian...

Christi: I know... but she is back now... and we will give her the life she deserves... we can go on all the trips we wanted to... celebrate together... it'll be great...

Celestia: >.>... It's a shame. We really don't want to do this to you...

Mika: I guess this makes it more fun... the thought of being caught... -giggles a bit- It's thrilling... <3 -slowly slips off her dress-

Honiahaka: -sighs a bit- You know you are so very gentle... I do feel so safe with you...

Eloisa: ... -bites her lip a bit and heads out- Will... I'm afraid... what if we... bump into him in the town? Sad

Jess: Oh my... X3 You certainly are a gentleman. Well if it's not too much trouble I wouldn't mind staying with you for a while. May I ask for your name?

Maid: ... -rubs her arm and shakes her head- No... I've been... made to do other things...

Aurora: >_< Look just stop this alright? Will you just leave me alone?! I tried! -punches the mirror hard, making it crack. Her hand starts to bleed- F-Fuck... Leave me alone... >_<

Link: I know Zelda... I know she wouldn't hurt you on purpose... this man hurt your mother as well. He has done a lot of things to her... and I remember seeing her one time when he went to jail... she was so upset, plotting at all the things she would do to make sure he was punished... she wanted to kill him herself.

Quinn: <w< I know you don't. It just comes naturally. X3 -cuddles her close-

Gardevoir: ... <A-A little...> -folds her arms a bit, shivering-

Annette: I love you too... more than anything. <3

???: All will be explained at the station ma'am... <.< Come on... -takes her to the police car- If everything is all cleared then we will let you go.

Madeline: -comes up some time later, chaining up her bike- ... -enters the loft- Adam it's me...

Reynard: A happy giggling and blushing Eldora... that's what I wanted to see... because I've missed her... -strokes her hair gently- <3

Alejandro: Yeah... This is great Very Happy -looks up- You know I feel so bad about letting you stay here and go through the demons.

Zara: It's alright. X3 These guys are fun. You guys just relax. -gets another tray and heads over to another table-

Aurora: :/ ... Come on. Let's go down and see if those tests are over... and hopefully we can see mum... -slowly lands down onto the ground-

Chelsea: Yeah don't worry. I will. X3 You're blushing man. -follows him up-

Meri: Well... yeah. I mean your skin is so soft and nice ... -rubs the back of his head a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:48 am

Vivian: -grumbles- Yeah glad I can make you happy again.... |c

Voldemort: -watches as he comes out- ... Who is dead...? >.>

Bobby: D: Scruff! Wake up... what's going on? Who killed you? Sad

Evan: ... You know... it's her birthday coming up. Do you think we can take her home in time for it...? :/

???: o.o !! -whimpers and tries to pull away from Kali- DX No please! Please have mercy!

Kali: Too late girl. >.> You should have told us...

Lucy: Y-yeah... X3 It was such a rush last time... -goes very red- You're so naughty... <3

Vitali: I'm glad... you really do deserve to feel safe no... n-now that you're away from there.

William: My dad...? :/ I dunno... I'll protect you.... that's for sure...

Harold: Well I am more than happy to give you a place to stay for as long as you need.... >.> My name? It's Harold J. Blackmore.... I'm sure if you weren't new to town you would have heard of me. Come dearest... -guides her back up to the estate- ... And what is your name?

Maid: Y-yeah... I know... |c Me too... -sighs- But we really need this job...

Drayna: You didn't... you made things worse... -ears flatten and disappears as she hits the glass-

G: -comes in still holding Baldor- Aurora what's happ-- ... -looks her over- Shit...

Medli: -sniffles a bit- .... B-but... what if t happens again...? Crying or Very sad

Nikita: >w> Alright... -cuddles him back- You may think you can get yourself off the hook for things like that just cause you have an amazing tongue... but you would be wrong.

Mewtwo: ... -looks over at a dry pile of grass and twigs, and his eyes glow, setting it on fire- .... That should warm the cave.

Missy: |3 -sighs in contentment and starts to doze- ... <3

Amber: o.o; ... I know what's happening... D: I know what this is. Jude put you up to this didn't he? H-he's done this before, he's trying to set me up! I-I haven't done anything!

Adam: -comes downstairs- ... :/ Hey... thanks for coming...

Eldora: -smiles a bit and takes his hand- I really missed you too.... being able to curl up asleep in your arms at night and... and how sweet and gentle you are... -moves forward and wraps her arms around him- I missed all of you... everything. <3 -buries her face in his chest-

Fox: X3 Heh... I can't believe she thinks this is fun. Hey well as long as Shawn is sulking... why don't you get a transfer from one of these guys?

G: .... I can't believe she didn't tell us about this... how long do you think she's known about it? :/

Baldor: o//o Am I? Heh... >//> Guess I didn't notice...

Drayna: -looks away- Thanks... I... I've been told that before...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 am

Hanson: <.< Oh Sorry my lord... sadly it was Scruff. Oh well. It doesn’t matter |3

Scruff: ... Vivian... –rubs his eyes- She... she fucking shot me with the killing curse...

Christi: Oh yes... we can set up a nice little party for her... –smiles a little- We should talk to the rulers and see if we can do that... Smile

Celestia: -grabs her by the hair and lifts her head up- >/ So tell me... are you going to help us...?

Mika: Mmn... and you like it... –caresses her gently and kisses her again- <3

Honiahaka: Mmn... –Looks up at him- So what do you do for the tribe?

Eloisa: ... Good... good. I just don’t want to run into him ever again... I know my uncle is planning on protecting me but... I am so scared...

Jess: Well I am just... Jessica. The new star on the rise. I’m an opera and ballad singer... X3 I’ve done a few performances and hopefully soon I can perform here... Smile

Maid: Yeah I know... no one else will hire us.

Aurora: -breathes heavily and looks down at her hand- ... >_< -tears rolls down her cheeks- Just leave me alone... I just want to be happy... –looks down- Leave me alone Drayna...

Link: Viktor is dead... he isn’t going to control your mother again... And in all honesty your mother would kill herself before that happens again... Just try and think about it... in the mean time you should have some rest...

Quinn: <w< Oh yeah? I can get away with these things because I can easily keep my tongue in my mouth >3

Gardevoir: -relaxes a bit- ... <You have such amazing powers...It’s a wonder why you need an army... you could probably take them on yourself...>

???: -puts her in the car- Ma’am if you have done nothing wrong then you will be cleared up at the station. Now relax >.>

Madeline: It’s no problem... –rubs the back of her head- So um, where will I be sleeping?

Reynard: ... –sighs a little- It’s wonderful to have you back... <3

???: <w< ... Attack! >3 –goes over with the other kids and joins in the hug-

Alejandro: o.o... Yeah. I mean they are willing to do anything with the looks on their faces... –goes over to one- Excuse me sir? Can you give me a transfer?

Aurora: -gets off the broom as they land- Probably a while... I think a long time before we were found...

Chelsea: <.< ... Are you having thoughts about me being naked? –folds her arms-

Meri: :/ ... I seem to be saying things that are making you upset... I don’t mean to... I’m sorry...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 am

Voldemort: ... -frowns a little- Scruff... is dead now? >.> And... who killed him? I saw the flash...

Bobby: o.o The girl that came to visit with you? But she seemed really sweet... D: Why would she do that to you?

Evan: Smile I think she'll really like that... I'm not sure if she remembers having her birthday celebrated at all. -thinks for a moment- ... We should let Annette be there... so she can be the happiest on her birthday.

???: -bites her lip and looks up at Celestia, trembling a little- ... Crying or Very sad

Kali: She's not going to give in like this. >.> She need persuasion. C'mon Mihan... -heads into another room where all the torture stuff is located-

Lucy: -tilts her head back- Oh Mika... I-I love it... <3

Vitali: o.o Hm? Oh uhm... I-I've been working to learn how to take care of t-the little ones... what about you?

William: You don't need to be scared... I know he was awful but I won't let him do that to you again... -takes her around the back of the house- Smile So... what do you think of the grounds?

Harold: >.> Oh I would just love to hear your voice later on then.... |3 Maybe I could help you out a little... everyone here knows me, I'm sure it would be nothing at all to get you a few jobs around town.

Maid: |c -sighs a bit- We... we should probably clean up before master gets home, or... or he'll...

G: -looks her over- Aurora calm down... Drayna's dead, remember? She's not here. -looks up at the mirror, then carefully takes her hand- ... What did you do?

Medli: ... -sighs a little- Y-yeah... |c -climbs up into her bed and rolls onto her side so her back is facing him- ...

Nikita: >.> ... -swishes her tail a bit- Now that... is just cruel. -folds her arms and grins a little- You really want to fight me in a battle of wills, bitch? >J

Mewtwo: ... I have... But I don't want to just fight them. I want to get rid of all the humans... leave the earth as a place for pokemon to be free...

Amber: -sits down and looks up at them- Sad But... but this isn't fair! He's got a god lawyer and he makes fake evidence! He's gonna try and put me in prison and I haven't done anything! >.< He's done this before, you have to believe me!

Adam: Well... I've only got the one bed... I mean... I guess I can't ask you to share with me, so... so I'll take a blanket and the floor, and you can have the bed...

???: >3 We've got you now! -hugs them tight-

Eldora: o.o !! Ah! XD Ok ok you've got us! -laughs a little- Have mercy!

???: >.> -looks up at him- ... I'm a woman. -growls a bit and stands up- >/ And what's in it for me?

G: You think.... that's why she took us in...?

Baldor: o///o What? What no... ^//^' No I'd have no right to... to fantasize about you like that... -laughs nervously-

Drayna: I... I know you don't mean to. Please don't be sorry... -gently squeezes his hand and smiles comfortingly- You're being very sweet... Smile And I'm having a lovely time...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Hanson: <.< Well... maybe you should talk to your daughter |3 Heh...

Scruff: Ugh... Sh-She must’ve thought I’d be happier this way...

Chelsea: -helps him onto the lounge- ... I guess you are free now... Sad

Christi: ... Yeah. You know seeing her will be the best gift ever... –sighs- You know... the thing that upsets me the most is that... I never got to watch her grow up... she is old enough now to take care of herself...

Celestia: You know he isn’t going to come and save you... if that’s what you think <.<..

Mika: Good... –slowly moves on top of her- You’re going to love it all ... <3

Honiahaka: Oh... I don’t have a job... I’m not that good at anything really...

Eloisa: They are lovely... so much space... –sighs- It’s really perfect... Smile And... There might be some space for little ones... if we plan to have any in the future of course...

Jess: Oh heh... ^^ that’s very kind of you. I’ve never met anyone as nice and you...

Maid: You just get his dinner fixed up. I’ll clean up the house... if he gets mad he will get mad at me... :/

Aurora: N-No you don’t... you don’t understand she just keeps popping up begging me to take Baldor away... I-I wanna stay... but she just won’t go away >_<

Link: ... –sighs and walks out of the room- The poor thing...

Quinn: <w< Why? What does the winner get... because if it’s something good I might just continue >3

Gardevoir: <I see. But to get such an army like that... and what about pokemon who are extremely loyal to their trainers...?>

???: Oh be quiet. If you need help you can call for someone. >.> But right now you’re coming to the station and we can clear things up... Do not make me tell you that again.

Madeline: ... I’m not afraid of sharing a bed... but I’m the guest. I’ll take the floor.

Reynard: o.o!! XD Okay okay! –squirms a bit- Okay! We will give you breakfast if you let us go!

Alejandro: o.o;; Oh uh... and what a womanly... woman you are .. ^^;; Uh... what exactly do you uh... want?

Aurora: ... Maybe. We were kids on the streets, we had no connections to anyone and she could easily take us in without anyone knowing that we were being taken...

Chelsea: <.< Shame. I wouldn’t have minded. Oh well. –shrugs and goes into her room, starting to take off her clothes-

Meri: Good... good... Smile You really are the sweetest girl I’ve met... I mean... A girl like you comes around like... once in a lifetime...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Voldemort: .... If it was Vivian who did this.. it is not any of my concern. >.> She is not mine. I would suggest... you go ahead and punish her for this. She had no right...

Bobby: Oh yeah... Smile Hey you're finally free of them buddy. That's great. ... -thinks for a moment- ... Geez, you think Vivian would cope ok on her own? :/

Evan: ... I know... It upsets me too darling. But... I don't know if that will be the case. She probably doesn't want that any more than we do...

???: >.< H-he will... he loves me..

Kali: Of course he does. |3 So what do you want to do with her first Mihan?

Lucy: Oh... oh I will Mika... -wraps her arms around her waist- Mmn... I'm yours.. all yours... -kisses her neck gently- ... -blushes a little- Are... are you going to be rough with me...? X3

Vitali: W-well... uhm... -looks away- T-that doesn't mean you can't have a job... ^^;; -laughs nervously- T-they teach you... I... I mean... y-you think I knew anything a-about caring for the pups? Heh.... t-that's just silly...

William: o.o ... Little ones? You want children? ... Heh... -cuddles her close- Yeah... Smile There's plenty of room for that.

Harold: It's no trouble at all my dear... -takes her up to the estate-

Maid: o.o But... a-are you sure...? Sad

G: Aurora... Just calm down. Enough of this. We're the only ones here... It's been a very long day for you and a lot has happened, you're just overwhelmed. You need to get to bed.

Damien: -ears perk and looks up at him- ... Sad Is she ok? What happened?

Nikita: >w> Alright... |3 Let's make it interesting... -plays with his hair- Loser gives oral tonight...? ;3 And maybe we could throw in a good long spanking too...

Mewtwo: They will see our cause eventually... or perish with their masters. >/

Amber: -swallows nervously and looks out the window- Oh dear... Sad

Adam: Oh well... let's just share the bed then if it doesn't bother you. :/

???: >w> I dunno...

Eldora: X3 Oh please! Have mercy on us captors!

???: ... >:T Very well! Go forth and serve us breakfast!

Fox: .... D| Oh fuck Al... why?

???: >/ Well I'm not sure I want to give it to you now. ... >w> Though I am kinda bored. Reckon you can entertain me, old man? >3

G: It makes sense... she knew she was going to go eventually and needed someone to finish off... -looks up at the building- All of this... -sighs a bit and rubs his forehead-

Baldor: o//o .... Elune... T^T Why have you forsaken me so...?

Drayna: X3 -laughs a little and blushes more- You flatter me, but... I-I'm really not that special... -plays with the ends of her hair and looks at the ground-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 am

Hanson: <.< Well she isn't my concern either my lord. I am not taking care of that whining bitch. -walks past him-

Scruff: ... No... she is bloody pregnant... |c

Chelsea: o.o;; Shit but... D: How can this happen?! She is only a kid!

Christi: ... I always promised myself that I would never have another one until Violet was back home... |c -sighs-

Celestia: -looks her over for a moment- ... Put her on the cross... <.< I think some whipping is in order...

Mika: Mmn... ;3 If you would like me to be rough then of course my dear... -runs a hand down her side, moving it down lower- <3

Honiahaka: Yeah I guess... -looks up at him again, taking his hand- You need to stop being so nervous... X3

Eloisa: Well only if you want it... ^^;; I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that ...

Jess: o.o.. -looks around- My you certainly must be wealthy...

Maid: Yes hurry... he seems to be bringing a friend home... -looks out the window- He will want dinner for two... it's a lady...

Aurora: ... -looks over her hand- Y-Yeah... Yeah I'm overwhelmed... |c I'm really sorry...

Link: ... She is upset and hurt. Right now she is sleeping... I tried to talk to her about what has happened... :/

Quinn: <w< Fine with me... |3 Get ready for your ass will be mine to spank >3

Gardevoir: ... <That I cannot stand for.> -moves away- <I'm going to get some sleep>

???: -stops at the station and gets her out of the car, walking in- You need to call a lawyer or something before you go in? >.>

Madeline: It doesn't... Don't worry... :/ -rubs her arm a little-

Reynard: >w> Well to do that you'll have to get off of us...

Alejandro: o.o;; E-Entertain... well... iunno if I--

Zara: <.< ... -goes over to them- If I entertain you can you please give him the transfer?

Aurora: ... I'm sure we can get through this... Sad Come on... -heads off back into the building and the infirmary-

Chelsea: -gets into bed- <.< ... Are you alright there...?

Meri: X3 Oh iunno... I think you are... -looks up- Here... Smile We're in the colony. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 am

Voldemort: >.> ... -flicks his wand and pushes him up against the wall- ... You will be... I told you before... she is your responsibility. I want that child healthy when it is born, and you'll be the one to bear the consequences if it is not... do you understand?

Bobby: o.o;; What... she's only like fifteen? D: Scruff how did this happen? ... It wasn't you was it?

Evan: Don't worry.... -cuddles her close- I'm sure she'll be staying with us... at least for a while. -kisses the top of her head- <3

Kali: |3 Sure thing. -drags her over and pushes her up onto the cross- You should have just given in girl... >3 -cuffs her to it-

???: o.o !! -squirms a little- No! No please! DX I hate the whip!

Lucy: -bites her lip -You're giving me such a thrill... I-I'd like to give it a try... -goes red and watches her hand- Mmn... -shivers a little at her touch- Ohhh... <3

Vitali: ^^' Heh... s-sorry... sorry I'm trying. -squeezes her hand gently and takes a deep breath- T-this is all very new to me...

William: -laughs a bit- X3 We'll talk about it later... -wraps his arms around her waist and cuddles her close- Mmn... -kisses her cheek- The fresh air out here is so nice. What do you say we have a picnic out here? <3 -brushes some hair out of her eyes-

Harold: Yes... I suppose so. >.> Come inside dear, you must be hungry.

Maid: o.o ... Oh dear... I don't like where this looks to be going... Sad -sighs a little and heads off to the kitchen-

G: It's ok, we'll get it fixed. Here... -gently takes the glass out of her cut- This is just going to sting a little... we'll get it bandaged when we get upstairs. -gets a towel and starts to dab away some of the blood-

Damien: -sighs and rubs the back of his head- Alright... thanks for talking to her. The poor thing... -looks down at Zelda- We'll talk to her in the morning about this...

Nikita: >w> We'll see. |3 Why don't you get started on something to eat and I'll put something together for us to sleep on tight.

Mewtwo: ... You'll see eventually... -walks over to the edge of the cave and sits down, watching the mouth of the cave carefully- ...

Amber: I... I don't have one... Sad Darn I wish I had Missy's number. >.< -follows him in- ... W-what's going to happen if... if they can't clear my name? Sad A-am I gonna go to prison?

Adam: Mkay well... it's only a single so we'll be... pretty squished in. That's ok I suppose. Uhm... Thanks again for coming to stay. :/

???: >.> .... -eventually lets them go-

Eldora: -steps away from them and looks up at Reynard- ... >w> Should we make them breakfast? X3 -giggles a bit-

???: -looks her over- ... |3 Well alright girly. I won't say no to that. -goes over to Al and takes his arm- It'd be worth it. -sticks her nail into his arm and gives him the transfer-

G: Easy for you to say... -sighs a bit and follows her-

Doctor: -looks up as they come back in- Ah... :/ I was just waiting for you to return. Do you want me to wake her?

Baldor: D| Just fine... -rubs the back of his head- You rest well now... :/

Drayna: -looks around a bit- Wow... it's really different to Ellesmera, but... it's lovely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 am

Hanson: o.o!! ... Look my lord I am not ready to take care of a whining girl like your daughter and the bloody baby >/

Scruff: Are you fucking kidding me? No of course it's not! D< ... It's Hanson. He fucking raped her and I was the only person there who would actually take care of her. |c

Celestia: -goes over and picks up her whip- ... -grips a bit on the handle- You have a chance... but you keep refusing. <.< -goes over and rips off her clothes- Tst tst... And still no Isaac...

Mika: Mmn... hang on... -sits up a little and pulls out her hair ribbon. Places it over Lucy's eyes- Now if anyone does come by... you really won't notice her... <3

Honiahaka: I know. It's alright... Smile You know when it's all safe and clear outside... Maybe we can go for a walk...

Eloisa: Hm... laying down out in the fresh air on a blanket with you and some food... -smiles faintly- Now that would be perfect... <3 -kisses his cheek gently-

Maid: ... -sighs and goes over, opening the door- Welcome home sir...

Jess: Oh well thank you dear... -smiles faintly and looks around inside- Oh... Wow I feel like I really don't deserve to be here... -puts down her bags-

Aurora: Ah! >_< -hisses in pain- ... -sighs- I wish all this problems would stop... |c I was looking forward to just relaxing for a while...

Zelda: ... |c I'm... I'm just going to go to bed myself... -pulls away from Damien and goes into her room-

Link: Sad It's not fair... Zelda doesn't deserve any of this...

Quinn: Oh good. |3 Oh and before I do anything. -takes off his clothes- I best not get my clothes dirty ;3 -goes over to the kitchen area in the back-

Gardevoir: ... -sits down and curls up near the fire- ... -sighs a little and closes his eyes- <You have to see it from my view too sometime...>

???: You'll probably have some time in jail... <.< Not for too long...

Jude: -walks into the station, his face messed up a little more with cuts and bruises- ...

Madeline: ... Yeah it's no problem... -takes off her jumper and her glasses-

Reynard: >w> ... Yeah I better get some or we will never have peaceful hugs ever again... X3 -goes over and starts to prepare some food.

Alejandro: o.o!! Arghhh! >_< -slowly grows into his demon form- Fuck... this is painful T^T But I do feel taller...

Zara: o.o... Oh hot damn... <.<;; So what exactly am I doing?

Aurora: Oh yes please Sad How did the tests go...?

Chelsea: Alright... Thanks Baldor... :/ It really means a lot to me doing this... -rests her head on the pillow-

Meri: Yeah these guys pretty much live with nature... The trees allow them to live inside of them... And they can plant anything... anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 am

Voldemort: You should have prepared yourself for it when you were careless enough to render her so useless to me. >.> ... You will do as I've instructed, you are on thin ice already Hanson... I should have killed you along with Bellatrix.

Bobby: D: Hey calm down alright, I didn't know! You guys just seemed pretty close. ... Well fuck... Sad I hope the poor girl's alright...

???: >.< -whimpers a bit as she rips off her clothes- He's coming for me, I know it! -trembles and tears run down her face- I worked so hard to please him... h-he has to... please master... -cries a little and looks at the ground- Please...

Lucy: o.o; ... Ohh... Heh... I-I can't see a thing... -smiles a bit and cuddles up to her- Everything feels so different now... <3

Vitali: -smiles a bit- Y-yes... yes that would be lovely. Smile I'll take you out for a walk. Of course... o-once you're all healed up and that...

William: You looks so happy now... that's so wonderful... -cuddles her close- You've got such a lovely smile, and now I can see that all the time... <3

Harold: >.> Oh hardly... the place is an awful mess. -looks down at the maid- I really should speak to someone about that... >/ -looks over at another maid- Take Jessica's things upstairs and show her to her room.

???: Y-yes sir... -picks up her bags- Come madam... -heads upstairs-

G: Ssh... it's ok I know it hurts... -kisses the top of her head- The problems will go away, we're safe here. Now we're just going to go upstairs and get some much needed rest...

Damien: -ears droop a little- She doesn't... I can't understand how Viktor could have done any of that. Sad Zelda just seems so broken...

Nikita: >.> .... Oh I can see exactly what you're doing you know. |3 I am stronger than that. -heads into the bedroom and starts to put together a bed- You're not going to tempt me.

Mewtwo: -ear flicks- ... If I saw it from your viewpoint, I would have allowed those humans to take what they wanted from me. In your eyes... pokemon are only weak.. only for their use. We deserve freedom from them...

Amber: o.o -looks up at him- Oh god no... no this is really happening. D: Just please don't do this to me! >.< Please I didn't do anything! I'm sorry!

Adam: -takes off his shirt- I hope you don't mind... I sleep in my boxers...

Eldora: X3 What a tragedy that would be...

???: -tugs at her dress- Very Happy Miss Eldora... look, Reynard helped me make a toy of you last night. ^^ -holds it up- Isn't it pretty?

Eldora: o.o Hm...? -takes it and looks it over- X3 Heh... Oh little one I'm very flattered... yes, it is quite pretty... ^///^

Fox: -watches- o.o ... Holy... fuck... <3

???: <.< -removes her claw from his arm- Oh it gets so boring around here sometimes... |3 I've seen what you're like around the bar, I'm sure you could show me a good time.

Doctor: Well... we've confirmed that the cancer has spread to her lungs. It's inoperable at this stage... the question now is how we'll be able to treat it. She may be able to live a full, healthy life with some chemotherapy. But it's always hard to tell.

Madame: |c Mmn... -mumbles a little and starts to wake-

Baldor: :/ ... What, giving you a place to stay? It's no trouble at all... really...

Drayna: It's incredible... I feel right at home already. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am

Hanson: ... Why is this baby so important to you my lord...?

Chelsea: -sighs- I guess we gotta keep an eye on her...

Scruff: No. I cannot let you get into trouble... You'll be killed on the spot interfering with death eaters...

Celestia: ... -walks up to her- I'm going to ask you once last time... remove the spell off of Annette... >/

Mika: Yeah... it feels good right...? -runs a finger lightly down her chest and stomach- <3

Honiahaka: Yeah of course... -sighs- Blade can be very violet...

Eloisa: -rests her head on his shoulder- You're making me blush... ^///^ <3
(Hm... I'm going to bring in Chelsea and have her all jealous and freak out again >w>)

Maid: o.o;; ... S-Sorry sir. We were busy fixing up the rooms. I've sent the girls to make dinner for your guest...

Jess: Oh thank you... ^_^ -heads upstairs- So what's it like to work for Harold...?

Aurora: -wipes her cheeks- ... -nods a little- Yes... thank you... You know I really am glad I have you... You really do take care of me...

Link: I know... I explained to her that she is like that... That Zelda is broken. I told her that if Zelda would want to hurt her, she wouldn't be this upset...

Quinn: >w> Fine... |3 I have another secret weapon... -start to cook something in the pot-

Gardevoir: ... <I never think they're weak...> -sits up a little- ... <But there are some people who really do care for pokemon... they don't treat them like servants... In fact I know two who have bonded since birth...>

Jude: -looks over at her- Look please I've had enough of this abuse... -grins a little so only she can see then walks away- |3

Madeline: o///o... -sighs and shakes her head- Yeah I don't mind... -kicks off her shoes- My pjs are basically like underwear... -gets into bed-

???: He made you look so beautiful Very Happy

Reynard: -looks a little embarrassed- Yeah... well... she is beautiful... ^///^

Alejandro: o.o;; -looks over at Fox- What do you think? ... -shirt just rips into pieces- o__o;;

Zara: o.o... Well... I'm just like that around the bar... -ears go back-

Aurora: D: Mum... -sits down and takes her hand- Why didn't you tell us all this was happening to you? Sad

Chelsea: ... Yeah... but you've been so nice... You've really cared about me... and really no one has done that... and I should be more appreciative...

Meri: X3 Come on. There is a nice meadow that couples like to go... o.o... Not... that we are... I mean... cause it's peaceful... ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 am

Voldemort: >/ It's important because you've made Vivian useless to me now. I needed her... she was my heir. But... you were right about her. She is not a good leader... better off as a little servant. Her child will be far more useful... >.> And I don't ask for you to care for it after birth.... I will do that. All I want is for you to keep her healthy and alive.... and disciplined when need be.

Bobby: Then what... she's on her own? Sad We're not letting you back up there mate...

???: >.< -trembles and tears run down her face- I-I can't... I can't...

Kali: >.> Do it. Give her a real reason to cry.

Lucy: Ahh... -bites her lip and moans a little- S-so good... <3 Ohhh Mika... You've barely touched me and look at your affect on me. Please... oh please don't stop...

Vitali: Y-yeah... I-I've noticed... -looks away- I-I'm sorry he h-hurt you...

(Sweet. |3 That was fun.)
William: Good... I love it when you blush... <3 You look so sweet...

Harold: >/ And yet... you couldn't tidy up? You should have known better...

Maid: -swallows nervously- H-he... he's a very kind employer... nobody else would have taken us in... -takes her up to a bedroom- Shall I run a bath for you madam?

G: ... -nods- Come... we'll put Baldor to bed first.

Baldor: Sad -takes her hand carefully and looks it over- .... Ouch...?

Damien: But I suppose it didn't make much difference... she must be very scared and hurt. :/ I tried to explain to Zelda that the whole trust thing won't be rebuilt in an instant... that it will take a while for Medli to feel comfortable again.

Nikita: -takes out her braid and glances at the door- >.> Another? Now that doesn't seem very fair... |3 What is it darling?

Mewtwo: ... -shakes his head- No... it isn't possible for humans to think of us as anything but servants.

Amber: D: -jaw drops- No... >.< No no! Jude please! -tears up- You can't do this to me! I didn't do anything!

Adam: Mkay... thanks for doing this... -climbs into bed and cuddles her close- I'll definitely sleep better this way...

Eldora: ^//^ Awh... you're sweet... <3 -leans up and gently kisses his cheek-

Fox: o///o .... -looks him over for a moment and wipes done drool from the corner of her mouth- I... I uh... -reaches out and gently runs a finger along his skin- M-muscles... <3

???: |3 Then let's keep it to the bar love. -grabs her by the waist and pulls her in close- Mmn.. what a lovely little creature you are... <3

G: Easy Aurora, give her some space.

Madame: -slowly opens her eyes and looks up at them- ... Kids...? Ugh... >.< W-what happened...?

Baldor: Hey I'm always happy to help... :/ Do you think you'll need anything else? Water..? Extra pillows...? >///> -speaks quietly- S-someone to share the bed with...

Drayna: .... -giggles a bit- ^^ That sounds lovely... can you take me there? Smile
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Hanson: ... Fine. >/ -frowns a bit- This is going to be the worst thing ever... kinda wish Scruff was here to take care of her.

Scruff: I can't go back... |c I'm so worried about her... se doesn't deserve to go through that...

Celestia: <.< ... Big mistake... -raises her arm and strikes her with the whip-

Mika: -leans in and kisses her neck gently, whispering in her ear- Just try and use your hands... it'll feel magical. <3

Honiahaka: Hey why do you have to be sorry for? ... I'll be alright... I mean... really it's not their fault they have become this way...

Eloisa: >w< -buries her face in his chest more- Noo~ You're making it worse.

Chelsea: -driving up on her motorbike towards the estate, making loud revving noises-

Maid: I'm sorry sir... there is a lot to clean up. Sad I-I can't get it done before dinner I promise you...

Jess: o.o... Oh no. I'll have a bath before bed thank you... X3 -takes off her coat- I'll just wash my hands up for dinner.

Aurora: ... Yeah sweetie... Ouch. :/ It'll be okay. -kisses his cheek-
(Damn it Baldor T^T)

Link: Yeah I know... -rubs the back of his head- Listen man if me being here is going to bother you I can leave until this thing has blown over...

Quinn: You'll see >w> ... Oh hang on... gotta taste this... -gets the spoon and licks it- Mmn... gotta make sure I taste it... |3 -makes sure his tongue is moving in a dirty way- ;3

Gardevoir: ... <Trust me... Please let me show you...>

Jude: And there might be some involvement with my ex wife. Her girlfriend is friends with this one >.> You should probably go and get them too.

Madeline: ... Yeah... maybe I'll sleep better as well... -goes and wraps her arms around him- ... -heart starts to beat a little faster and hides her face-

Reynard: ^///^ Hey you're not meant to make me blush like this...

???: <.< Where is thy breakfast? >:U

Alejandro: ^^;; I guess you really like it... heh... Are you still with me Fox? -snaps his fingers a little-

Zara: o.o... -ears go back- Y-Yeah of course... ^^;; Wow... you're a big demon...

Aurora: You coughed up blood and then passed out... Sad Mother... this cancer you have has reached into your lungs... this is serious...

Chelsea: <.< ... -smiles a little and looks him over- What was that last thing? |3

Meri: ^///^;; Yeah sure... sure I can... -takes her hand again and guides her off to the meadow-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Voldemort: >.> Well he isn't... you had best go discipline her for it then. -turns and walks away-

Vivian: -comes out of the room and looks up at him- .... -sighs a bit- Hanson... may I leave the house please, to visit my friends...?

Bobby: No one does... -sighs a bit- Poor girl... Sad

???: >.< !! -yelps in shock as she's struck- Ahh! DX -a large welt forms across her body-

Kali: >w> Keep going until she talks.

Lucy: -bites her lip and tilts her head back- Ok... <3 -moves her hands up slowly and gently caresses her- Mmn... your skin is so soft... -slowly runs her hands down her sides and down lower-

Vitali: Uhh... y-yeah I suppose not... Oh uhm... y-your tea's gone cold... l-let me get you some more. -takes her cup and gets up-

William: X3 -laughs a bit and cuddles her close- Goood~ Embrace it. <3 -looks up- ... What in the world...?

Harold: I know... >/ Did you think I would tolerate this, bitch? -walks over and grabs her by her hair, pulling her head back- You are really going to be in for it if I don't start seeing a clean house real quick.

Maid: Of course madam... your bathroom is straight through that door.

Baldor: -frowns a little- Sad Ouch... -very gently kisses her hand, then looks up at her expectantly- ....

Damien: -sighs a bit- I appreciate the offer... D| But it'd be really hard to comfort the both of them, and you've really been helping Medli. :/

Nikita: o.o; ... -stares at him for a while and blushes, looking dazed- ... Shit. >\\< -looks away quickly- Don't look at it...

Mewtwo: -looks her over- ... Fine... show me.

???: -nods- Yes sir, we'll bring them in for questioning. -turns and walks out-

Amber: Jude... Sad Jude please, I don't understand... why are you wanting to hurt me and Missy like this? -tears up a little-

Adam: -cuddles her close and looks her over- ... Are you sure you're ok...?

Eldora: X3 Sorry... you'd better get that food done before we have a full uprising on our hands. -giggles a bit-

Fox: -still looks stunned- .... Tuh... T-take me... upstairs... <3

???: |3 Just more of me to love... -pushes her down on the table-

Madame: ... Shit... how... how did you...?

G: The doctor told us everything... Sad

Madame: -rubs her forehead- Fuck... he had one secret to keep, and he couldn't even do that... -.-'

Baldor: -blushes and laughs nervously- ^///^; Pillows... d-do you need more pillows?

Drayna: -smiles a bit- You know you're blushing again... X3 -hugs his arm and rests her head against his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 am

Hanson: ... -looks her over- No. You will not. >.> Because you got rid of one of your father's favourites you need to be punished.

Scruff: ... -tears up a bit- She's probably going to get killed when the baby is born... |c

Celestia: Here that? I can do this all day... >3 You better start talking and help us... -continues to whip her-

Mika: Ohh... Oh! -tilts her head back a bit- Mmn... Oh Lucy... your hands are getting everywhere... <3

Honiahaka: Oh it's alright... I don't need any more tea... I think right now I just need to get some rest...

Chelsea: -gets off of the bike and takes off her helmet-

Eloisa: -looks up- o.o... Isn't that my uncle's friend Chelsea... What is she doing here...?
(It'll be a real story to tell that he and Chelsea did it >.>... Eloisa would flip.)

Maid: -whimpers a little- >_< ... Y-Yes sir... I-I will clean the house up before your friend comes down... P-Please don't hurt me... -tears up-

Jess: Oh thank you... Smile -looks her over- ... Hey are you okay? You seem upset... :/

Aurora: -watches him and smiles faintly- Heh... You know that made it feel a bit better... Smile

Link: Well I love that kid man... :/ She is so sweet... But I'll stay if you need the help.

Quinn: >w> ... Something wrong Nikita? |3

Gardevoir: ... -teleports out near the house, hiding in some bushes- ... <She is over there... see?>

Lily: -feeding all her pokemon- Right guys. Smile This should keep you full. -strokes Latias head-

Gardevoir: ... <See that Latias? The girl rescued her from being captured by Team Rocket... there should be a little Growlithe called Lucky... that's the one she is best best friends with...> :/

Jude: This is what happens when you get on my bad side... You should've just been a good girl and went home with me... >.> Now... you're going to suffer...

Madeline: ... -nods slowly- M'fine... why wouldn't I be?

Reynard: X3 -walks over and sets down some food- Eat up guys. Smile You need your strength.

Alejandro: o.o;; But the bar... what? D:

Zara: o__o;; Look I've been with a few women in my life but really... ^^;; Isn't there... someway else I could repay you?

Aurora: We would've found out ourselves if he wasn't going to talk... Sad Why did you keep it a secret for so long...?

Chelsea: <w< Oh no I heard the pillows... what did you say after the pillows? |3

Meri: ^///^ Am I...? Well... I just... Awh forget it. I can't think of anything to cover it up.

Tani: -sitting down after a day of work- ... Silver... did you ever think our lives could be better than this...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next