Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 am

Vivian: -bites her lip and looks at the ground- I thought you were happy that Scruff was gone.... -takes a step back-

Bobby: D: Awh Scruff... c'mon don't cry... hey maybe she'll end up down here... Sad

----------------------------------------------

???: AH! DX Ahh stop! Ow! -cries and hangs her head, sobbing- I'll do it! I-I'll reverse the spell... please stop hurting me... >.<

Lucy: Mmn... does that feel good...? <3 -leans up and kisses her neck gently, continuing to caress her-

Vitali: Oh... o-oh yes of course... come, I've set up another bed for you...

William: o.o.; ... Dunno... ^^' Oh good, it'll be.... great to see her again... -laughs nervously- C-chelsea... hey...

Harold: >/ Just don't give me a reason to hurt you. -smacks her across the backside- Get moving!

Maid: Hm? Oh... I-I'm fine... just preoccupied. Thankyou for asking madam...

Baldor: ... X3 -smiles a bit and giggles, hugging her hand gently- <3

G: C'mon... let's get you to bed little one. -takes them upstairs-

Drayna: -watches them from the stairwell- ... Don't let him be hurt... like us... -cuddles Lily close-

Damien: Thanks... D| It's just so hard to be in two places at once... I'm not sure who needs the help more right now.

Nikita: N-no... -looks back up at him- ... You're not going to break me that easily. -growls a little-

Latias: ^w^ -nuzzles her hand gently- <3

Lucky: -wags his tail and noms on his food- Thanks Lily! Smile

Mewtwo: And what do you want me to take from this? That there's at least one that feeds her property properly? -ears flatten- I still see the same attitude here as I do in any other human...

Amber: Sad No please... >.< Please don't treat me like her! I'm not your ex wife, please Jude! Please reconsider! -tears run down her face- I'm going to go to prison for this, and I don't even have a lawyer! Please! DX

???: -goes up to Missy's place and knocks on the door-

Missy: -helping Annette pack some boxes- o.o ... Now who do you suppose that is...?

Adam: ... Just... checking. That's all... -sighs a bit and shuts his eyes- G'night...

???: Very Happy Thanks mister!

Eldora: -watches them- ... Smile This is a very nice thing you do Reynard... helping these children... -hugs his arm and cuddles up to him, sighing a little- I love you so much... |3

Fox: Upstairs... Shawn can handle the bar. o.o I need you now... <3

???: Hey this was on my terms and you agreed to that. |3 Just relax now girly.

Madame: I had my reasons... -tries to sit up a bit- Listen... I'm not going to die. Not any time soon... I promise you that.

G: How long do you think you have...? Sad

Madame: I still have a good few years... the chemotherapy is going to help me. Don't worry... I'm going to be alright.

Baldor: >///> ... Uhm... -ears flatten and looks away- M-maybe... if you didn't mind.... s-someone to share a bed... with...?

Drayna: X3 Good... don't worry about it too much. It doesn't matter... right?

Silver: -mixing some cake batter in a frilly apron like the bitch he is- Hm? Our lives? What do you mean darling...?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 am

Hanson: I was... but then again he could've taken care of you... Now get into your room alright >/

Scruff: ... Oh god! >_< -gets up and walks out of the room-

Chelsea: ... I know you were trying to help... but that statement really didn't help... :/

Celestia: -stops and looks her over- ... |3 Good... Kali untie her and take her to Annette... And if you try to play any games girl I will put you back up here and whip you again >/ Got it?

Mika: Y-Yes... <3 Yes it feels good... You really are amazing Lucy...

Honiahaka: -stands up- Thank you... -rubs her eyes a little- Maybe I can have a nice, peaceful sleep...

Chelsea: -looks over at them and walks over- Hey William X3 I was wondering how you've been... i heard you got out of hell... >.>... Who is this?

Eloisa: ... I'm Eloisa... -looks her over- Alejandro's niece...

Maid: -yelps in shock- >_< !! Y-Yes sir... of course... |c -walks away and starts to fix up the house more-

Jess: ... Alright... :/ I think I might look around the house a bit more... Thanks again for taking my bags up... -heads out of the room and goes downstairs-

Aurora: X3 You're so cute... o.o;; -looks up a little- >_< I'm just tired... it's in my head... you're not there...

Link: They both need the help... I guess we should switch around... see Medli and then see Zelda...

Quinn: Alright... |3 You need some help with the bed?

Lily: X3 -kneels down and cuddles Lucky- <3 ... -ear flicks and looks over at them- o.o... Is someone there? :/

Jude: >.> ... Excuse me... I have to go make a proper statement... -walks away from her-

Annette: o.o... Iunno. -turns into her human form- Just stay here... -goes over and opens the door- ... -looks them over- Can I help you?

Madeline: ... -looks up at him for a moment- ... -leans up and kisses his cheek gently- Goodnight... -looks back down and closes her eyes-

Reynard: -smiles a little and kisses the top of her head- I love you too... more than anything... Smile

Alejandro: o.o;; Uhh... Alright... here... -scoops her up gently and takes her upstairs-

Zara: ^^;; ... Yes but I really do feel uncomfortable... and part of that is because of my sore ass...

Aurora: ... Mother... is this the reason why you took me and Giovanni in...? Because of this cancer... Sad

Chelsea: ... X3 -laughs a little- If you wanted to share the bed with me why didn't you just say something? Come in...

Meri: No of course not... ^///^ ... Here. -gets out a blanket from the basket and lays it out- Please sit down. Smile

Tani: ... Well... I just feel that maybe we would be doing more things than just sitting in the cafe... baking... looking after ... I'm sorry it's hard to be serious with that apron in my sights... X3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 am

Vivian: -looks him over nervously- ... Y-yes Hanson... |c -sighs a bit and runs a hand through her hair, going back into her room- Great... j-just great... -tears up a little-

Bobby: D| Fuck... I'm sorry. You know what, I really should just not be allowed to give advice or cheer or anything like that anymore.

Kali: >w> Oh I'll be making sure she won't be playing any games. -goes over and unties her- C'mon you little bitch. >/ -grabs her by her arm and pulls her off the cross-

???: >.< Mmn... -whimpers in pain and blood drips from some cuts on her body-

Lucy: ... -moves her hand away- I have an idea. -smiles a bit and undoes the ribbon around her eyes- I think you'll like this. ;3

Vitali: -takes her over to another bed- Here... here I'll just watch you for a while until... u-until I know it's safe. You just sleep well now...

William: Yeah I... I managed to get out... ^^' Not dead anymore. -looks down at Eloisa- Uhm yeah, this is Eloisa. -puts an arm around her- She's... my fiance. Smile

Harold: <.< ... -watches her leave, then looks up at Jessica- There you are my dear. |3 Is your new room to your liking?

G: -glances down at her- ... You're seeing it again?

Drayna: You can't push me away Aurora... -gets up and slowly walks over to her- I need to know he's safe.... why haven't you helped me Aurora...? Why...?

Baldor: -ears perk and looks around a little- o.o; .... -looks a little frightened and buries his face in Aurora's shoulder- >.< No...

Damien: Yeah... yeah you're probably right. But they're both asleep now... D| So we'll see them later. Fuck... -runs a hand through his hair- ... You want a drink? :/

Nikita: N-no... no I... I've got it set up. -bites her lip and blushes- So.. so uh... -looks him over- .... >.< Shit, I can't fucking take it! You win, are you happy?

Lucky: o.o ... What, do you hear someone?

Amber: >.< Jude stop! Please don't do this! -starts to sob and buries her face in her hands-

???: >.> Yes... I'm looking for a Missy and Annette? Ma'am I'm here on a reported case of assault... the victim's told me you two may be related to the case. I'm going to need you to both come down to the station with me to answer a few questions.

Adam: o//o ... -sighs a bit and shuts his eyes, starting to drift off to sleep-

Eldora: ... I still feel like I shouldn't have all of this... your love and your forgiveness... it all seems so sudden. -rubs his chest gently- You... really are the best.. <3

Fox: -holds onto him and blushes- ... Oh Al... you're so strong... <3 -bites her lip -What exactly are you going to do with me...?

???: Oh yeah? >w> -reaches around and grabs her ass- Sore huh? |3 I saw you getting spanked earlier... you been a bad girl?

Madame: ... Cancer or no cancer... I knew I was going to die someday. I took you both in to help me with that... I can't just leave all of this to anyone.

G: So... that's why you gave us such harsh classes and training...

Baldor: o///o; R-really? Are... are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't want to intrude...

Drayna: Mkay... Smile -sits down on the blanket and gets comfortable- ... Can you maybe... sit right here? So I can lean back into your arms and cuddle up in your lap? -blushes a little-

Silver: X3 Hey you're the one that makes me wear it. -sets the bowl down and takes off his apron- :/ You got adventure on your mind again...? -goes over and sits with her-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Hanson: ... -walks into the bedroom- Now listen. I hate you and you hate me... but I have to take care of you... and once this baby is out I am gone you hear me?

Chelsea: :/ Hey come on now... you know you always cheer me up... -goes over to her and cuddles her gently- You're my world... <3

Celestia: ... -looks her over and walks off to Annette's room- Now look at this... still no master... what a shame.

Mika: o.o... >///> Well... I was wondering what it would be like... <3 -does the jenny finger thing-

Honiahaka: ... -smiles faintly- Thank you... Smile I do appreciate this... -leans up and kisses his cheek- You're a lovely person. -goes and lays down in bed, starting to get comfortable-

Chelsea: ... -looks heartbroken- F-Fiance...?

Eloisa: -nods- That's right... William and I are going to get married and we plan on living here... >.> Just us...

Jess: o.o... Oh yes it is thank you... Smile I really do appreciate this so much... I wish there was some way I could repay you.

Aurora: >_< -backs away a little and hides behind G- Please... Please I'm not fooling around... I see her coming towards me and it's scaring me... -tears fall down her cheeks- Make it stop...

Link: ... A big one... Please... D|

Quinn: o.o... >.>... Yeah I'm happy. X3 -leans in and kisses her cheek- I was expecting this to be longer... tell you what? I'll give you oral tonight. <3

Lily: I sense something familiar... -walks over to the bushes- ... Gardevoir? Is that you? ... I sense you have a friend with you... you don't have to be shy come on out... -smiles faintly-

Annette: o.o... Yeah... Sure. I think I know who made this claim... <.< ... -sighs- I'll go get Missy... -heads out into the room- ... We have to go to the station.

Madeline: -still asleep the next morning, cuddled up to Adam with her legs entwined with his- ... <3 |o

Reynard: -blushes again and looks down at her- Hey come on... don't dwell on this... just be happy that we're together again... Smile <3

Alejandro: In all honesty I don't know but the way you're gong I'm sure you want it to be rough... -gently places her on the bed-

Zara: >_< Nnn... -squirms a little- It really hurts...

Aurora: Sad ... I really can't believe this is happening... I don't want to lose you...A-And what if Giovanni and I aren't ready to do this...

Chelsea: Go ahead... X3 I know you want to...

Meri: Oh yeah of course... Smile I was going to sit that way anyway... -sits down behind her and wraps his arms around her- Because I really want to cuddle you... <3

Tani: ... No I just... It'd be lovely... but I feel that we're getting old... That we really don't do anything more like a couple... We never really had the chance... -rests her head on his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Vivian: Y-yes Hanson... |c -sighs- I get it... I probably won't live long afterwards anyway... -shakily wipes her eyes-

Bobby: -cuddles her back and smiles faintly- Thanks babe... I love you. -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Kali: >.> ... Don't worry though... |3 We'll send you back to your master after this.

???: o.o;; ... What? D: What, you can't... y-you said you'd protect me...

Kali: But then you wasted our time. So now you get to go back to him and face your punishment. -forces her to her knees in front of Annette- >/ Now do it.

Lucy: That's exactly what I was thinking darling... <3 -kisses her cheek gently and pushes her onto the ground- You just relax and let me take care of you... -ties the ribbon around her eyes-

Vitali: o///o Oh well... w-well uhm... ^///^' I-it's really no... no trouble at all...

William: Uh yeah well... :/ I suppose it's been a while. You know what? We should catch up... let's go inside and I'll get us all some drinks.

Harold: |3 Oh I'm sure we can figure something out... but we'll discuss that later tonight. Come... you must be famished after that long trip up here.

G: Aurora just calm down. There's nothing there. -takes her hand and heads upstairs- You just need rest.

Drayna: -watches them leave- ... Are you sure you want to sleep...? Now...?

Damien: D| Yeah... c'mon. -heads downstairs-

Medli: ... -hesitantly comes out of her room and looks around- ... D-daddy...? Sad -heads over to Zelda's room and walks in, looking around for him- Daddy... I-I can't sleep... can you read me a story...?

Nikita: o.o ... What? Are you sure? I mean... I caved first. -blushes- The... the deal was that you spank me and I give you oral... >\\\>

Mewtwo: -growls darkly and steps away- ... >/

Missy: o.o;; The... the police station? No... D: No but we were just about to leave... >.< We were so close...

Adam: Mmn... |o -snoring like a motherfucker, cause I bet Jude does-

Eldora: Smile I am... so happy that you've given me another chance... <3 -sighs a bit- You're so wonderful... -cuddles him- ... I do still... want to make it up to you...

Fox: -lays back on the bed- Yes... -bites her lip and grins a bit- Please... hurt me... <3 -plays with the ends of her hair and watches him carefully-

???: |3 Good... learn to love it. -leans down and kisses her hard-

Madame: You will... when it happens you'll be fine. -takes her hand- Aurora I'm not dying for a long while to come...

Baldor: T^T Oh thank you... -goes over and sits down with her- .... -just sits there looking very awkward-

Drayna: Mmn... -leans back in his arms and cuddles up to him- ... I feel so safe with you... |3 -sighs a little- <3

Silver: -gently strokes her hair- I know... I know it would have been great to do more as a couple. You know... :/ It wouldn't be that difficult. Lily lives with Slatevnow and Laetri can sleep over at a friend's house... we can have time to ourselves if that's what you really want.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 am

Hanson: -rolls his eyes- Don't be a drama queen. Your father really doesn't care about what the hell happens to you. >.>

Chelsea: I love you too. <3 Now I just have to try and see how I will be able to check on Vivian... :/ Poor kid having a baby at her age.

Celestia: I gave you the chance but you wouldn't take it. >.> You were so convinced about your precious master... >/ Now hurry up.

Mika: -gasps a little as the blind goes over her- W-Wow... it really does feel so different...

Honiahaka: X3 Heh... you're blushing like crazy...

Chelsea: ... >.> Sure. I would love that... -heads inside-

Eloisa: ... -frowns a bit- I don't want her in our home.

Jess: Oh yes please... Smile In all honesty no one has been this nice to me... I really am thankful.

Aurora: >_< -tries to ignore her and heads upstairs with G- ... -wipes her eyes a bit-

Link: -walks down with him- ... I bet back at your planet no one would've cared this much if it were to happen... :/ Would they?

Zelda: -laying down on the bed, her back facing the doorway- |c -crying into her pillow and not hearing her come in-

Quinn: X3 Well... I think caving in after a few minutes is... well shocking. So I'll give the win to you.

Lily: o.o... -ears go back- Okay... I can see you're not too fond of me... But I promise you I mean no harm. :/ I just want to help...

Annette: Now calm down... we haven't done anything wrong... and if I can I'll figure a way to get out of it... -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- We'll be okay. -kisses her cheek and heads outside-

Madeline: ... Mmn... |o -runs her hands along his body in her sleep- <3

Reynard: Well... how about tonight we have a date...? How does that sound? -smiles faintly-

Alejandro: Well alright... ;3 -takes off his pants- Anything to please my-- o.o;; -looks down- ... I think it's grown. o__O

Zara: Mmff >_< -tears up as she kisses her-

Aurora: Sad ... -squeezes her hand gently- I promise you through these holidays I will take care of you to make sure you're alright... I'll still do my homework and studies... I just want to take care of you... |c

Chelsea: >.>... -sits up- Right I'm guessing this is the first time you've actually been near a naked girl... -moves closer to him and rubs his shoulders gently- Relax...

Meri: ... I'm glad you do... -plays with some of her hair gently and kisses the top of her head- <3

Tani: Yeah I know we can but... you know what will we do? Stay here...? Go to a hotel...? ... Seems like that gets boring too...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 am

Vivian: |c I know... -slowly looks up at him and shivers- ... W-what's my punishment...? Sad

Bobby: :/ Hey you heard what Scruff said... we gotta stay away from those guys. Getting too close to the death eaters is a sure death sentence.

???: >.< -tears run down her face and slowly gets to her feet- F-fine... -looks up at Annette and her eyes glow, removing the spell from her-

Kali: -watches them carefully- ...

Lucy: It does... doesn't it? -slowly pulls her shirt off and leans down, lightly kissing her chest- It sharpens your senses... -trails kisses lightly down her chest and stomach- <3

Vitali: -holds his cheek- ^///^ Well... y-you kissed me... I-I've never really had a girl uhm... -stammers a bit-

William: :/ Well she's my friend and she came a long way to see me... it'll only be for a little bit.

Harold:Well I am very happy to help you... -takes her hand and guides her into the dining room-

Maid: -looks up as he comes in and sets some plates down for them- Here you are master...

G: Hey ssh... it's ok. Just calm yourself. -heads upstairs and takes Baldor to his room- Why don't you go lay down and try to get to sleep? I'll put Baldor to bed.

Damien: ... No. No in the lower class, it's how a lot of people like to make their money. They find groups of orphaned children living together on the streets and round them up to sell to either the army or brothels. In Medli's case... some of them are kept as personal servants.

Medli: -tilts her head and looks over at her- ... Daddy...? A-are you in here...? Sad -slowly goes over to the bed-

Lucky: -ears perk and sniffs the air, looking over at them- o.o ... What is that...? Is that a pokemon...?

Mewtwo: -growls and swishes his tail, slowly moving back- Don't lie to me, human... >C

Missy: Sad I... I didn't do anything wrong last time either... -trembles a little and follows her out-

???: >.> Ma'am, if you would just step into the vehicle and I'll take you to the station?

Adam: ... Mmn... -smiles a bit and holds onto her hand- |3 -mumbles a little in his sleep- Don't stop... <3

Eldora: Y-yes please... Smile That sounds so lovely. The last date you took me on.... it was just magical. <3

Fox: -looks down- o.o ... Holy shit... c: -blushes more and bites her lip- It has... <3

(Just gonna skip it.)
???: Mmn... |3 -sits up as she finishes off- Not bad for a little serving wench. <3

G: Sad Yeah... yeah same here...

Madame: Alright... you have to promise me you're not going to fall behind in your studies or training. It's a lot more important than this.

Baldor: Oh... -ears flatten and goes very red- Mkay... <3 -relaxes a little and sighs- Wow you're really good at that... |3

Drayna: -giggles a bit- X3 You like my hair...?

Silver: :/ Yeah I see what you're saying. Look I'll... I'll think about it... -kisses the top of her head- I'll come up with something to get you excited again... -gets up- I think I'm just gonna go for a walk and clear my head. :/ You gonna be ok here?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:45 am

Hanson: >.>... Well I can't use the torture curse... it might harm the baby... -thinks for a moment- |3 You'll have to give me a back massage...

Chelsea: And what will happen? I'll just end up down here permanently... :/

Annette: ... -opens her eyes a bit- o.o... W-Where am I... what happened...? o__o;; Why am I tied up...?

Mika: Ohh... -shifts a little and moves herself up as she kisses her- Fuck... <3 Lucy... you seem like such a sweet girl... but I love this side of you...

Honiahaka: -laughs a little- X3 You've never had a girl kiss your cheek? You feel pretty special right now?

Eloisa: ... -sighs- Alright. But I swear if she tries anything I'm not going to be happy...

Jess: ... :/ -looks up at him- Are your maids always this timid?

Aurora: A-Alright... alright... Night little one... You sleep well alright? -kisses Baldor's forehead gently and goes off to G's room-

Link: ... How can anyone live with themselves by doing this? Sad They're just children...

Zelda: -ear flicks but doesn't turn to face her- ... |c Daddy isn't here sweetie he is talking to Link...

Gardevoir: <It's alright... she isn't lying... If you don't believe her you can try and read her mind...>

Lily: o.o... Y-Yeah it's true... I'm not going to hurt you... I wouldn't dare hurt a pokemon. :/

Annette: ... -helps Missy into the police car- Let me guess... This involves a man named Jude doesn't it?

Madeline: |3 -smiles faintly in her sleep and runs a hand down his boxers- ...

???: Do we get to come along the date as well...? Very Happy

Alejandro: >w> ... -goes over and moves on top of her- Let's try this baby out... >3

Zara: >_< -slowly tries to sit up, in more pain now- G-Glad I could please you...

Aurora: Don't worry... We won't fall behind. But in all honesty, you are more important to us... Sad

Cheslea: Yeah... ? X3 Thank you... -kisses just under his ear- You like this too...? <3

Meri: Yeah I mean... it's so soft and lovely... I could bury my face in it forever... X3

Tani: Yeah I'll be alright... :/ You take care Mihan... I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 am

Vivian: You can't be serious... -sighs a bit and shuts her eyes- >.< Y-yes Hanson... just... j-just sit on the bed and... I'll do that for you...

Bobby: Yeah but you'll be given a punishment... Sad

Kali: >.> Cause we just couldn't resist you Annette. Alright get going you useless little bitch. >/ I hope he kills you. -teleports her back to Isaac's place-

???: o.o;; No, no please! >.< -tears up and looks around a bit- Shit... Crying or Very sad Shit he's going to be so mad...

Lucy: Well I've learned a thing or two... <3 -rubs her thighs gently and starts to pull off her skirt- Just le me take care of you... -moves her head down lower-

Vitali: ^//^' Y-yeah... kind of... -rubs the back of his head- I guess... I-I guess I look kinda silly r-right now...

William: Hey it'll be ok... :/ She's a biker but she's a good person at heart. -takes her hand and heads inside-

Harold: Hm? Oh no... not always. >.> The girls just aren't used to having visitors, they're shy.

Maid: -looks between them- ... Y-yes ma'am. That's it. We're just a little nervous serving anyone but master Harold... -quickly bows her head and leaves the room-

Baldor: |3 -sighs a little and starts to drift off to sleep-

Drayna: -appears behind her and starts to follow her- ... You left my little one alone... with him... -starts to looks more sickly and pale, most of her hair covering her face and hanging limp- Why...? -moves closer- Why didn't you help me...?

Damien: I know... the system was... never any good. It was technically illegal, but nobody enforced the laws properly. When I served in the army I saw a lot of young boys taken from the streets and forced to kill... anyone that didn't learn to listen to their masters were promptly used as shooting practice. -ears flatten- Thinking about my kind as a whole... we are brutal creatures.

Medli: o.o;; -gasps a bit and drops her book, stepping back- Oh man... oh man stay away from me... -trembles and tears run down her face- S-stay away from me... >_<

Nikita: -looks embarrassed- It... wasn't that shocking... >///> I held out as long as I could... -squirms uncomfortably, still looking flustered- I... I'm not sure it would be the honourable thing to do... just taking the win when I gave in anyway. -ears flatten and looks away-

Mewtwo: -glares at her and watches her carefully- Not possible... >C I don't believe you...

???: >.> ... So you are involved?

Missy: D: N-no... no we don't know anything about this. Sad It's just that he's been causing troubles for us... a-and...

Adam: |3 Mmn... heh... -shifts a little in his sleep but doesn't move away- <3

???: Very Happy Yeah can we?

Eldora: Hm? o.o ... Oh sweethearts... ^//^ It really is a bit of a private thing...

Fox: -watches him carefully and squirms a little- Oh please... have your way with me Al... <3 -reaches up and wraps her arms around him- Mmn... you're so muscular... |3

???: >w> Good. Now go get me around round of drinks. -smacks her across the backside- >3 Go on, get moving.

Madame: -smiles weakly- Good... good it does your old mother's heart some good to see you both so concerned... but I'm going to be just fine for now.

Doctor: We're going to need to run some more tests now to see just how we're going to treat her. :/

Baldor: Ohh.... y-yes... oh I really do... God Chelsea how are you so good at this? <3 -tilts his head back a bit-

Drayna: X3 Forever? That's a pretty long time to spend with your face buried in my hair. -laughs a little and turns around to face him- ... -leans up and gently kisses his cheek- Thanks for showing me such a wonderful time on your planet...

Silver: :/ I love you too... -pulls his jacket on and heads outside- ... Man... I need to talk to someone about this. Who do I know that has a passionate relationship...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:33 am

Hanson: |3 Good girl... -goes over and sits down on the bed- It's good to know that you can still listen to me...

Chelsea: Hey what could they do to me? :/ -kisses her gently- I won't do anything yet...

Isaac: -walks into the room- o.o... Well you're back. <.< All whipped and that... -walks over- I guess they had a nice talk to you...

Annette: ... D| Fuck. Is Violet okay?

Mika: o///o L-Lucy... <3 -searches for a moment and holds onto her hair a little- Ohh... <3

Honiahaka: X3 It's alright... you don't look silly. ... Hey can you come and sit with me until I fall asleep?

Chelsea: -takes off her jacket, revealing she is in her boob tube and short shorts- It's a lovely place you got here Will |3 -stretches a little-

Eloisa: >8C ... -growls a little-

Jess: ... -watches her leave and goes to sit down- I see... :/ The poor things...

Aurora: ... -frowns a bit and whispers- Go away... He is kind to his child... I trust him... -starts to walk faster trying to get away from her-

Link: But surely now with Zara as queen she would be making things better... :/

Zelda: >_< Oh just be quiet! -gets up and races into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her-

Quinn: >.>... Well we can give each other both a bit of oral. I wouldn't mind. |3 -kisses her cheek gently-

Gardevoir: ... <Just watch...> ... -slowly moves out towards Lily- ...

Lily: -smiles faintly and gently hugs Gardevoir- See? I'm not going to hurt you... I promise you that...

Annette: No it's just that boy likes to tell a lot of lies <.< ... -gets into the car- It's alright Missy... Calm down... -holds her hand gently-

Madeline: -moves her hand around in there a little and starts to wake up- Mmn... =^= ... -looks down and realises where her hand is, quickly pulling it out- O///O;;

Reynard: X3 It's just something private... but hey today we can hang out for a bit before we go on our date.

Alejandro: Heh... Don't let's all this excitement go away just yet... we have to be this frisky when we have our honeymoon... -leans down and kisses her gently- <3

Zara: -yelps in pain- Argh! >_< Y-Yes... -ears go back and goes over to the bar- |c -ears droop a bit-

Aurora: Well we'll let you do that... Sad -kisses her hand- Just rest alright...? We'll come and see you again after the tests are done...

Chelsea: |3 I've had experience... -moves away a bit and makes him lay down on the bed- Here... -moves on top of him gently- I think you need to get some experience too... <3

Meri: Well thank you for spending some time with me... Smile You've been really nice to me... and having company like yours was lovely... -kisses the top of her head- <3

Celestia: -rises up from the ground next to him- What's this? Brother in law is having troubles in the bed |3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 am

Vivian: |c Mmn... -tears run down her face and starts to gently rub his shoulders- T-thankyou sir...

Bobby: Mkay... I just... I don't want you being hurt. Sad If you're gonna do anything at least let me stay with you. If they're gonna kill someone... at least we can go down together. -kisses her back- <3

???: -looks up at him and shivers- ... Y-yes... >.< -wipes her eyes- T-they really hurt me master...

Kali: Yeah she's ok. :/ A little shaken... but all in one piece. She was pretty upset though that you were still under their control.

Lucy: Mmn... <3 You like that babe...? -holds onto her-

Vitali: Oh of course... yes I'll stay here and keep an eye on you. -morphs to his wolf form and sits down by her bed- Don't worry... you're safe with me. -smiles comfortingly and nuzzles her-

William: -goes red and rubs the back of his head- Yeah... ^^' Nothing but the best for my lovely Eloisa... uhm, why don't you sit down and get comfortable, I'll go get some drinks for you.

Harold: Oh don't worry about them too much. >.> -sits down- So where are you travelling from my dear? |3

Drayna: He hurt us... don't you remember Aurora? He'll hurt Baldor too... -appears standing in front of her and slowly lifts her head to look up at her- Don't let Baldor turn out like me... or his sister... -takes a step closer- Why couldn't you help me...?

G: -comes down the hallway- Alright, Baldor's pretty sound asleep... -comes up to her and puts an arm around her shoulder- I thought you said you'd go to bed...

Damien: :/ Well I'm not sure, that's the first time I've been into the city since I came here. I'd been banished. -starts to pour their drinks-

Medli: >.< !! -winces a little as the door slams- .... -slowly picks up her storybook and starts to cry- Please hurry back daddy... -sniffles and climbs up into their bed, drawing the covers over herself- P-please...

Nikita: >///> Alright... -bites her lip- What... about the spanking...?

Mewtwo: -ears flatten and carefully watches Gardevoir- Don't... >/ -looks down at Lily- ... What reason do you have to be kind...? To trick us...?

???: >.> Look we'll just sort all of that out when we get to the station.

Missy: -bites her lip and squeezes her hand gently- ... What are we going to do...? Sad He must be so mad with me...

Adam: Mmn... |3 -shifts a little and starts to wake, rubbing eyes eyes- Morning... -yawns a bit and sits up- How'd you sleep? -now very clearly has morning wood-

???: D: Awwhh... why can't we come? You guys are so sweet together.

Fox: Mmn... -kisses him back and frowns a little- But I'm horny and flustered now... -pouts and plays with the ends of his hair-

???: |3 -sits back down- Cute little elf, isn't she? About time they got a good barmaid around here.

G: Just take it easy... Sad -sighs a bit and takes Aurora's hand, heading back outside the infirmary- ... Well... I guess now we know for sure...

Baldor: o///o -looks stunned- .... C-chelsea... a-are you sure about this? -places a hand on her waist and gently runs it up her side- ... Wow you're really... s-shapely... <3

Drayna: -smiles a bit and blushes- You sound like you don't get a lot of people being nice to you like this...

Silver: o.o !! -jumps a little- Shit! D| Celestia I hate it when you do that.

Kali: -rises up beside her- >.> You're always so rude. We could always not help you.

Silver: No... don't. :/ M'sorry, what were you gonna do to help...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 am

Hanson: |3 Mmn... you're so good at that... Maybe later you can cook us up some food...

Chelsea: ... -smiles faintly- I really am lucky to have you... Heh... I really thought I could find someone to be happy with... but then I found you...

Isaac: <.< ... Is Annette back in their control?

Celestia: -unties her- She is sleeping in her room now with her parents watching... You can go and talk to them if you like...

Annette: ... -sits up a bit and rubs her arms- Iunno... I don't think her parents would want to see me...

Mika: Mmn... Yes... -tilts her head back- It really is good... <3

Honiahaka: Heh... ^^ -cuddles him gently, burying her face in his fur- Thank you... <3

Chelsea: Thanks... |3 -sits down in the chair, legs open-

Eloisa: .... >_< -whispers- William... Get. Her. Out. Of. Here.

Jess: Oh I live further out in the country. I needed a little change of scenery... Not to mention that the men there were such a bore. X3

Aurora: -shakes her head and backs away a bit- >_< Drayna leave me a-- o.o!! -flinches and backs away from G- >_< She isn't leaving me alone! She won't go away! -falls to her knees- She is in here... in here with her dead child... -curls up in a ball-

Link: Yeah I heard about that... then Zelda saved you... :/ You are lucky... she always has been one to care for others... even after what they have done...

Zelda: -sniffles a little and sits down in the bath tub- ... |c -runs a hand through her hair- I'm not fit to be a mother... I'm not fit...

Quinn: >w> ... Well what would you like? |3

Lily: ... What reason would I have to trick you? :/

Annette: It's okay, I'll go find us a lawyer. We got money for it and everything now.

Madeline: O///O;; -covers her mouth a little giving a squeak- ... -points down, trying to talk- Y-You... Y-h...

Reynard: Because Eldora and I want to have some alone time... ^^;; Is that alright?

Alejandro: Trust me... >3 If you let it wait a little then you will just burst out when we have after wedding sex... It'll be magnificent... But I'll still show you a good time. Trust me <3 -leans down and kisses her neck- <3

???: Oh yeah >.> She actually likes to be grabbed... |3

Zara: -goes over and places a drink on the table- Here you go ma'am...

Aurora: Yes I know... |c Still... I'm so worried right now...

Chelsea: Course I'm sure... -leans down a little and whispers in his ear- Just move your hands around... enjoy it... <3

Meri: No... I really don't... -sighs and rests his forehead gently against hers- I really do like you Drayna... You give me like... this weird feeling in my stomach... It makes me just feel like I am... That I am... Heh... words cannot describe... <3

Celestia: |3 You know why we have a good time all the time? It's because we're vampires~

Last edited by Saraberto on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Vivian: ... I.. I don't know how... |c -keeps rubbing his back- I thought you would... cause... you're meant to be caring for me...

Bobby: X3 Heh... yeah I'm really glad you showed up at the station. -smiles a bit and cuddles her- ... So what do we do about Scruff? :/

???: ... -bites her lip and eventually nods- Yes... I... I'm so sorry master... >_< I tried to stay loyal to you, but... t-they wouldn't stop hurting me... -starts to sob-

Kali: :/ Well why not? They know who you are right? You got her away from Isaac in the first place... I can't see why they wouldn't.

Lucy: Good... -moves her head back down- I'm glad I can make you feel like this... Mmn... <3

Vitali: -smiles faintly and licks her cheek- You just rest well now...

William: ... Oh Christ... D| -takes Eloísa's hand and heads into the kitchen- Look, I know she's different but she's my friend. I'm not gonna just kick her out.

Harold: >.> ... Are they now? That must be terrible for you dear... -opens a bottle of wine- Something to drink? |3

Drayna: .... -disappears-

G: o.o; Aurora. -kneels down to her level- Stop it... Just calm down. Look, there's nobody here but us.

Damien: -ears flatten and sips his drink- ... I hadn't done anything. All I'd done is attempted to adhere to our stupid customs. -snorts and flicks his tail- Arranged marriage... and to an Aerisian. -growls a bit- I rather would have died in the wasteland.

Nikita: Well... maybe I could try it... >//>

Mewtwo: -growls- So you can make me yours! D< I won't submit human, don't think you can make me!

Missy: -takes in a deep shuddering breath and tries to calm herself down- A-alright... -sighs and hugs her arm- I love you... <3

Adam: o.o; What? -looks down and goes red- O///O !! Shit! >//< -quickly puts a pillow over his lap- Shit I'm sorry... I-I must've had a weird dream or something. T-that never happens...

???: :c No fair...

Eldora: ^^' Sorry sweethearts... We really would just prefer some private time today.

Fox: Ahh... -tilts her head back and shuts her eyes- God Al... if you make me wait until then I might explode... -tries to arch her back to meet his hips-

???: |3 There's my good girl. Come here... -pats her lap-

G: Look we can't afford to worry. You heard her... we gotta be able to focus still. :/

Baldor: Oh Chelsea... <3 -slowly moves his hands up to her chest and caresses her gently- ... T^T Thankyou Elune...

Drayna: You're a very sweet person Meri.... Smile -reaches up and plays with some of his hair- I'm really glad I can do that for you... and you know... -moves her hand down and gently rubs his chest- I've so enjoyed my stay here because of you... -blushes and bites her lip- It's been wonderful... I... I really like you too... <3

Silver: What, that's it? I'm sure not all vampires have more fun than humans.

Kali: |3 Oh we do... <3 -wraps her arms around Celestia- Mmn... I'm actually thinking about doing you right now... -nibbles at her neck gently-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 am

Hanson: >.>... -sighs and rolls his eyes- Fine. I'll try and make something. Cause if I don't your father will kill me.

Chelsea: :/ All we can do is be with him... try and cheer him up.

Isaac: >/ Well... that's just great. We lost our last little hope. You ruined it for us...

Annette: I know but I am still a vampire. They might get scared that I could hurt her..

Mika: >///< Mmn... Ohh <3

Meri: -hanging on a tree branch watching- o///o;; A-Amazing...

Honiahaka: |3 Mmn... Night Vitali... <3 -sighs and starts to doze off-

Eloisa: Are you kidding me William? She is acting like a whore... -frowns-

Jess: I guess in a way... Oh no thank you X3 I'm not really into drinking...

Aurora: -shakes her head- She is here. She is here and she isn't showing herself to you... |c I broke the promise... -pulls on some of her curls nervously-

Link: -takes a sip of drink- Well if your people hate them so much and that, why did your parents force you to marry one? :/

Quinn: >w> ... Alright. |3 -leans in and kisses her cheek- How about we have something to eat?

Lily: o.o... Look I don't want you to be mine... :/

Annette: -looks at the cop- So what exactly are the charges? >.>

Madeline: No I'm sorry it's just.. I-I just... I must've been dreaming in my sleep too... and I... I woke up with my hand in your boxers >_< I am really sorry...

Reynard: Hey come on... How about we take you over tonight to see that nice lady, Jillian? She really loves taking care of you guys. Smile

Alejandro: >w> ... Alright... -grinds his hips against her- I'll give you what you want... <3

Zara: -looks her over- Sorry I have other people to serve. I can't focus on you... -walks away-

Aurora: Yeah I know... I have to figure out my potions homework... If I don't get that done the teacher will have a go at me again D|

Chelsea: -giggles a bit- You like them...? -leans in and kisses his neck again- You seem really happy X3

Meri: o///o ... -clears his throat a bit and cuddles her gently- Y-You're making that feeling... just... -shuffles a little- ... -leans down and kisses her gently- <3

Celestia: -giggles a little and tilts her head back- Mmn... |3 See? This'd be the third time we've done it today... it's like our sex drive has gone onto full blast... <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:26 am

Vivian: |c Thankyou... Uhm... m-my friend said she would be coming by later... she's worried. I think she can cook. Maybe she'll... help you or something. -tries not to start crying again- S-so I guess... I guess it's all good... -stops rubbing his back and leans forward, resting her head against his shoulder- ....

Bobby: Alright... :/ -heads into the other room and looks over at Scruff- ... Hey m'sorry buddy... I didn't mean to upset you.

???: Sad No I... I didn't mean to... >.< I'm sorry master....

Kali: :/ Well Violet's a vampire too. You should at least give it a try... I mean she was pretty upset to not have you. You're not gonna just... let her go, are you?

Lucy: -smiles a bit- Oh I love it when you moan like that Mika.... -gently rubs her leg- Mmn... c'mon, let it out... I know you want to... <3 -doesn't notice him-

Vitali: -looks over at his own bed for a moment- .... -curls up with her and starts to doze off- Night...

William: Hey I know she's different but at least be nice. She's my friend, whore or not.

Harold: >.> Oh come now... one glass couldn't hurt.

G: -helps her up- Aurora we're alone here, it's ok. Come on... -takes her into his room and helps her onto the bed- You just need some sleep. -looks her over- ... Here... you broke your earrings in the attack or something. -helps take them out- That won't be safe to leave in.

Damien: Well first off, my dad took her from the military when they found her. He kept her as his own little mistress for a while then decided if she was married to me I'd own one of the elven leaders and we'd have some leverage over them. Maybe end the war. He had shit logic.

Nikita: Oh, but... -squirms uncomfortably, looking very flustered- Alright... >///> Guess I'm kinda hungry....

Mewtwo: ... -starts to ease up a little- Why not? >/ I don't believe you...

???: >.> Assault. The victim claims you may have been involved with he one who's done it.

Adam: o//o Well... that explains a lot. Hey... don't worry about it. :/ Honest mistake, right?

???: Smile Mkay... can we see you tomorrow though?

Fox: Ah! Ohh Al... -tilts her head back and shuts her eyes- Oh fuck yes... <3

???: >.> ... Hmph. She's suddenly so disrespectful. -sips her drink-

G: Oh yeah... does that teacher still hate you? :/

Baldor: T^T I've never met a girl as wonderful as you before... <3 Ahh.... -ears flatten and tilts his head back- Mmn...

Drayna: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and kisses him back- .... -wraps her arms around him and moves into his lap- <3

Silver: Alright at least refrain while you're in front of me. No, alright? I'm not just becoming a vampire for the sex, it's permanent and I'd need to drink blood.

Kali: |3 Totally worth it. Sweetheart how many times did you come last time?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

Hanson: ... -sighs and rolls his eyes- Kid what is the matter? What is with the tears?

Scruff: ... It's okay. I just ... I'm really upset and worried about her... |c

Isaac: ... -sighs and walks away- What am I going to do with you girls?

Annette: God no... I want to be with her forever... -sighs and gets up, rubbing the back of her head- I guess I should go in... -walks out of the room and to Violet's-

Mika: -grips on her hair a little and moans louder- L-Lucy... <3

Meri: Mmn... Lucy... |3 O.O!! -slips off the branch and falls down, hiding in the flowers-

Honiahaka: |3 -nuzzles her face in his fur, mumbling in her sleep- <3

Eloisa: ... Alright... but if she tries anything I'm kicking her out alright? Because I almost lost you William... I don't want to lose you now.

Jess: Well... just half a glass please... I don't really hold down alcohol well. X3

Aurora: W-What...? Sad Oh no... -sits up a little and looks them over- I've had them for so long...

Link: ... That is the most stupid... I don't even know where to begin with that >.> Doesn't surprise me that is probably dead.

Quinn: >.>... You want it now don't you...? |3

Lily: I don't want to keep you... What reason would I have to do that? I mean I have a good life right here...

Annette: <.< I see. The bastard is lying. Clearly.

Madeline: -puts her glasses back on and plays with the ends of her hair- Y-Yeah... yeah I guess...

Reynard: Course you can... X3 I love you guys. Can't imagine a day without you.

Zara: -ears go back a bit and sighs- ... -goes over to the other demon she served before- ... Can I stay with you and sit on your lap sir?

Aurora: Yeah... :/ He still does bother me. I try to get my work done but he is always just makes some snide remark...

Chelsea: -lifts her head up and rests her forehead gently against his. Strokes his cheek gently- You want to take it further...? <3

Meri: -shuts his eyes and runs a hand up her side- Mmn... -slowly runs it up her shirt- <3

Celestia: You can drink Tani's blood... seriously that blood is awesome <w< ... Look what's better... having a life drinking blood... or a life without sex? And not to mention you will live longer...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 am

Vivian: -shivers a little and does start to tear up again- >.< E-everything... having to get rid of Scruff... h-he was the only support I have... |c B-being attacked and... being pregnant... I-I'm probably going to die when it's born... -tears run down her face- It's not fair...

Bobby: I know... Sad I wish there was a way we could keep an eye on her...

???: ... -slowly opens her eyes and looks up at him- I... I don't know... Sad I tried my best... -bites her lip and slowly gets to her feet, moving over to him- I... I'm confused master. I thought for sure you'd have be punished or... tortured or... or sent to where Cassandra is... >.<;

Kali: -watches her leave- Geez... :/ I guess she was pretty serious about all of this then...

Violet: |3 -hugging her pillow, still sound asleep- ...

Evan: -just sitting by her bedside and watching her, doesn't notice Annette come in-

Lucy: o.o !! -sits up a bit- ... D-did you hear that? What was it? D: -looks around-

Blade: -sniffs around a bit and walks into their tent- ... -looks over at her and snarls- >C I wasn't finished with you, bitch.... -ears flatten and walks over to them-

William: You're not going to lose me. Eloisa I'm serious, you're not kicking her out, that's final. -takes the drinks and heads back out into the living room-

Harold: >.> Is that so? -pours her a glass- I think you're going to find it difficult only drinking half a glass... it is a very good year.

G: They're only earrings. We've got bigger things to worry about. -sets them to the side- You just get into your pyjamas and get some rest. -motions to some conveniently placed new pyjamas-

Damien: He is dead. That stupid stunt of his lead the creature to cut his head off and flee back to her beloved forest. -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- As a whole.. my people really are quite stupid and... barbaric.

Nikita: >//> -plays with the ends of her hair- Maybe... -bites her lip- How are you doing this to me...? Making me feel so.... flustered and... helpless to your pull?

Mewtwo: -looks among her other pokemon- ...

Lucky: o.o ... -hesitantly moves over and sniffs at him curiously-

Mewtwo: -looks over at Gardevoir- How did you know this girl...?

???: >.> That's a very bold accusation considering the damage he's taken. -pulls up at the station and opens the car door- C'mon get out.

Missy: -hesitantly steps out of the car- Sad Please... this is a mistake, you have to believe her.

Adam: :/ Sorry... sorry I guess I really freaked you out...

Eldora: >w> -cuddles up to him- But he loves me more.

???: Nuh uh! >3 We're his favourites!

???: >.> .... Well of course you can darling. |3 -pulls her onto his lap- You had enough of being pounded by the she hulk?

G: That's weird... d'you say something to him to piss him off? I mean nobody just does that without having some sort of motivation. :/ -sits down on his bed and picks up another bottle of alcohol-

Baldor: Y-yes... yes I do... <3 Please...

Drayna: Mmn... oh... -tilts her head back a bit and gasps- Oh Meri.... -bites her lip and giggles a bit, going red-

Silver: I dunno... -rubs the back of his head- It's a big decision to make on the spot, and...

Kali: <w< Don't be such a pussy gingertits. We're helping you here. -leans in and whispers in her ear- Just go ahead and do it anyway. |3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

Hanson: ... -sighs- Well you know if you die you'll probably end up in hell... and I'm sure he is waiting for you down there.

Chelsea: ... Maybe I can get one of my demon friends to go and keep an eye on her. Join up the death eaters and that... :/

Isaac: What's the point... >.> I can never have a perfect team. I should just accept it. But I'm telling you now that no one is fit to be the favourite.

Celestia: Yeah I know... :/ I really feel bad about trying to pull them away last time...

Christi: -sitting next to him, watching her and cuddling up to him-

Annette: ... -knocks on the door- Can I please talk to you two...?

Mika: -sits up a bit- o.o... W-What is it? D: Is there someone there?

Meri: o.o;; -stays still and quiet-

Honiahaka: Mnn... |o ... -starts to wake up a little- W-Who is ... o.o!! D: -gets up and backs away a bit- B-Blade what are you doing here? >_< Leave me alone...

Eloisa: ... -sighs and follows him out-

Chelsea: |3 Ah thanks man... -takes the drink from him- You know I really am glad I found you... I've been missing you so much... I starting thinking about that night we had together <3

Jess: -laughs a little- I really will only have a small amount. X3 If I didn't know any better I'd say you wanted me to get drunk... -takes a sip-

Aurora: ... -sighs- I know... |c -gets up and starts to get out of her clothes, still shaking a bit-

Link: So I guess it's nice coming here and being with Zelda... she is such a wonderful leader...

Quinn: Iunno... I guess I have a special thing about me... X3 -wraps her arms around her and kisses her cheek gently-

Gardevoir: ... <She is friends with my trainer... they went together to fight Team Rocket... She started the group> :/

Lily: :/ Still wanted... -pulls a piece of paper out of her pocket and shows her wanted poster- My grandfather ran Team Rocket... did a lot of horrible things I didn't believe in... He and I didn't get along. Probably because I believed one thing and not another... and that I was an unplanned baby. But what he does to pokemon and people... it's just terrible.

Annette: -gets up out of the car- <.< Are we allowed to call our lawyers?

Madeline: No don't be... It's just... the first time I've ever... well... seen and done that... I guess I got really nervous.

Reynard: >.> Wow. I must be so popular... X3 -laughs a little-

???: >w> You guys can have him. I'm taking Eldora! Very Happy -goes over and hugs her legs- <3

Zara: ... -cuddles up to him, wincing in pain a little- I really don't like being near her...

Aurora: >.> ... -goes over and takes the bottle from him- I've done absolutely nothing... -takes a sniff from the bottle- >_< How can you drink this...? It smells so weird...

Chelsea: -smiles faintly- Here... -helps him sit up and slowly removes his shirt-We'll get this clothes off of you and I'll guide you through it...

Meri: ...-pulls away a little- ... Are you sure you are comfortable with this...? I just... I just want to make sure.

Celestia: <w< ... -slowly moves closer to him- Here... I'll make the decision for you >3 -leans in and bites into his neck, giving him the transfer-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Vivian: >.< -sniffles a bit- That doesn't help... -wipes her eyes- .... Sorry... |c I'm getting distracted from my punishment... -moves away a bit and goes back to gently rubbing his shoulders-

Drayna: -teleports in and slowly opens the door- Viv....? I heard abut what happened darling. :/ May I come in...?

Vivian: Oh... r-right... -looks away- Uhh... this is my friend I told you about... |c

Bobby: :/ You know someone that'd be willing?

???: Sad I... I never expected to be your favourite sir.... |c I knew I was never good enough... b-but thankyou...for having mercy...

Kali: :/ ... You reckon we should give her her job back?

Evan: o.o Hm? -looks up at her and cuddles Christi close- ... You're... that vampire woman they brought in. Annette...?

Lucy: -helps take the ribbon off her eyes- D: ... I-I don't think we're alone here... -tries to cover herself- >///< Oh god some sick freak's been watching us...

Blade: -snarls at her- >C Gone and got yourself a little guide have you...? Stupid girl...

Vitali: =^= Hm...? -ears perk and starts to wake- What is it...?

William: o.o ... Eheh... ^^; Ahh... Chelsea I dunno if we need to be talking about that. It was just... just one time...

Harold: -laughs a bit- What a horrible accusation. >w> I'm only trying to make sure you enjoy yourself darling.

G: -watches her for a moment- ... You're shaking. -gets up and holds her steady- Here... -gently kisses her cheek and helps her undress- You must be quite rattled...

Damien: -nods- Yeah... it really is. She care so much for her people... you know... when I first came here, I thought I would have been attacked or captured. I felt like it was a crime to step on the grass here... -ears flatten- Things sure are different...

Nikita: Mmn... -goes red- Please... I-I need it... <3

Mewtwo: -looks over the poster and ears flatten, glaring at her- You are... related...? -takes a step back and hisses- >/ I can see it...

???: Soon ma'am. Just let us ask you a few questions. -takes them inside-

Amber: >.< -still sitting in the same chair, with her head in her hands- ... -just sobs quietly and doesn't notice them come in-

Adam: :/ ... C'mon let's just forget about it. Let's make some breakfast...

Eldora: o.o !! -giggles a bit and blushes- ^//^ Oh little ones I'm flattered...

???: ^^ -hugs her legs as well- Yeah you're super pretty! Smile

Eldora: ^//^ Awh... you're just too sweet. -leans down and gently kisses their cheeks- <3

???: >w> Yeah I can't blame you. -sips his drink and cuddles her close-

???: Yeah yeah. <.< Fuck you too. Go chomp on a dick.

G: It's an acquired taste. >.> -goes over and takes it back- So you obviously have no use for it right now. -sips it and sits back down- Get off my back about the booze and do your homework.

Baldor: -takes the rest of his clothes off- .... I can't believe you want to do this... I-I really have no idea what I'm doing. I'll be so awkward...

Drayna: -looks up at him and smiles a bit- ... You're really asking me if I'm ok with all of this...? Smile -gently rubs his chest and tears up a bit- Y-yes... thankyou... -cuddles up to him- <3

Silver: o.o;; Woah Celestia, wait-- >.< !! -yelps a little in pain- Ah! Ah fuck that hurts!

Kali: >.> Fuck you are such a whining pussy sometimes. Suck it up, you'll love us for it later.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Hanson: -looks over at her- <.< Oh it's the elf bitch. And here I thought it would be Silvia. Thank god though. I can't stand the blabber trap.

Chelsea: I think Spike might be able to do this for us :/ I'll call him up and see what he can do for us...

Isaac: -looks her over- ... Just watch your back... I might change my mind later on... >.> Girls I am bored... I need a new girl.

Celestia: I think we should... :/ She is the best fighter we've had... and to see her actually care about someone like that... it's wow...

Annette: Yeah that's me... :/

Christi: ... So you're all better now...?

Annette: Yes I am. I really am sorry about all that has happened...

Mika: >///< Jeez... Come on get you dress back on and just go back to the tent... I'm sorry Lucy...

Honiahaka: >_< W-Why do you do this? P-Please...

Eloisa: >.>... What is she talking about William? >/

Jess: X3 -puts down her glass- You know you're really something Harold.

Aurora: -sighs a little, starting to relax- Thank you... You really make me feel more comfortable... -places a hand on his-

Link: :/ Hey we're all welcoming... And you know this whole village starting up is just lovely. Along with the orphanage.

Quinn: -smiles a little and leans in, kissing her gently- Come on... I think I can work my tongue again on you <3

Lily: Yeah I don't blame you for reacting like this. I hate being related to that bastard. The things they do to pokemon in there... god it breaks my heart... the experiments and the abuse... -runs a hand through her hair tearing up a bit-

Annette: o.o... Amber? D: He got you in this?

Madeline: Y-Yeah of course... -stands up- What would you like for breakfast...?

Reynard: <.<... Well now I am a little jealous.

Zara: ... -plays with the end of his hair gently- I rather just stay here away from her... I like you guys better... -smiles a little- <3

Aurora: ... -swipes the bottle- Maybe I do have a use for it. >/ -takes a sip- ...

Chelsea: Hey it's okay... it's really your first time. I can understand that... I'll guide you... don't worry. <3 -leans in and kisses him gently-

Meri: Heh... good... good I want to make sure you're comfortable. <3

Celestia: -pulls away, licking the rest of the blood off his neck- |3 Heh... -pulls away- Not the best tasting blood but I'm sure you will feel better <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Vivian: Mmn... |c

Drayna: -ears flatten- >/ I don't recall ever asking your input, human. -takes vivian's hand and helps her off the bed- Sad I know I've asked before, but... do you want me to take you away from this place? I can take you somewhere safe...

Vivian: |c No Drayna... I... I want to be here..

Bobby: Mkay... that'll probably help. :/

???: Sad ... -sniffles a bit and looks away- |c

???: ... A new girl? o.o Master... you have so many of us already... Sad We can still please you....

Kali: I think it'll definitely do her some good. Question is though... didn't she have a harem? What happened to them?

Evan: Well I... suppose you can't help being kidnapped any more than we could...

Lucy: Why would anyone do this? Sad -looks around a bit and quickly puts her dress back on- ... I-I wanna find whoever's watching us. I don't want them to just walk off after that. -frowns a bit-

Vitali: o.o !! -immediately gets up and stands between them- D< A-away from her Blade! D-don't get y-yourself into more t-trouble!

Blade: -grins a little- ... You chose this one as your guide? >J Scrawny little chicken wing... hasn't he told you anything about himself? -circles them-

William: Uhh... -rubs the back of his head- Well... a while ago, I was Chelsea's roommate.... and uh... it was a very long time ago you must understand.

Harold: |3 Is that so? Why do you think so?

G: Good... -squeezes her hand gently and helps her into her pyjamas- .... Are you hungry...?

Damien: Yeah well I suppose it's only a matter of time before they start falling into old habits... -finishes his drink and sighs a bit- ... I had probably best get back and check on Zelda....

Nikita: Mmn... -kisses him back- Oh please do... <3 You've been teasing me so much...

Mewtwo: -straightens up and looks her over- .... Perhaps... you are unlike the others....

Missy: o.o ... Oh no... you poor thing... Sad

Amber: H-huh? -looks up at them, her eyes tear stained and her makeup smeared- Crying or Very sad .... Oh thank god.. I thought I was going to be alone with no attourney... Sad

Adam: Well I dunno... why don't we make it something simple so we can cook it together?

Eldora: <w< Are you~? -cuddles them close-

???: |3 Good answer. -runs a hand up her shirt and gently kisses her neck- <3

G: Hey! -gets up- Don't be an idiot Aurora. >/ You've never had this shit before, this is not the kind of drink you start off with. -takes it from her- It's too strong for you.

Baldor: Mmn... -shuts his eyes and wraps his arms around her- Mkay... <3

Drayna: I am... thankyou... thankyou.... -gently rubs his chest- You're such a gentleman... -gently pushes him down onto the blanket and kisses his chest- <3

Kali: -wraps her arms around Celestia's waist- |3 How do you feel?

Silver: >.< Ugh... -wipes the blood from his neck- It fucking hurt! And... -opens his now red eyes- ... I feel different... o.o Powerful... -looks down at his hands-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 am

Hanson: <.< -stands up- She cannot leave. Her father wants her to stay here no matter what. Maybe after the kid is out of her then you can take her... if she doesn't get stuck down in hell with Scruff. |3 I bet he is being tortured right now.

Chelsea: I'll go and call him now... :/ You just rest man. And hey you're a human now. You can take the spare bedroom... -walks out-

Scruff: |c Great... thanks...

Isaac: Well I'm tired of sleeping with failures... I want something new. Go ahead. Go and find one.

Celestia: That's what I thought too. But, we better not say anything... I don't want things to be ruined...

Annette: ... -looks Violet over- How is she doing...?

Mika: I'll try and sniff them out... -turns into her wolf form-

Meri: o.o;; -quickly shuffles through the flowers, still hidden-

Honiahaka: o.o... -trembles a little- W-What? He isn't hiding anything from me...

Eloisa: >/ Out with it.

Chelsea: |3 We did it. So very hard~

Jess: You're such a gentleman... You've been so nice to me and you really have helped me a lot. Smile I really thank you for doing this.

Aurora: -shakes her head- No... I just... I really want to go to sleep...

Link: Yeah I'll come and see how Medli is... :/ I really hope she has calmed down.

Quinn: |3 -scoops her up again- Well did you get a chance to set that bed up?

Gardevoir: ... -cuddles Lily gently- <See...? Not all these people are horrible to their pokemon...>

Lily: ... So what brings you here? Just to show that there are some good guys out there? :/ ... If you like you can come inside and I can get you something to eat.

Annette: Hey it's okay. :/ I'm calling one up for me and Missy. He can help you too. Jeez you look bloody terrible...

Madeline: Well... there should be some eggs. I could teach you to make an omelette or something... -still looking so nervous-

Reynard: <.< ... Yes... Oh well... -picks up the Eldora plush from the floor- I'll just have to settle |3

Zara: Mmn... -closes her eyes, shaking her head a bit- No not this... not right now...

Aurora: -coughs a bit- So what? -takes it back- I'll be fine... I tell you to stop and you don't listen to me.

Chelsea: -cuddled up to him afterwards- Mmn... -smiles faintly- Did you enjoy that...?

Meri: o///o;; -heart beats faster- Oh... Oh wow uhh... Oh Drayna... <3

Celestia: |3 Mhmm... Now think about Tani... think about being with her...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 am

Vivian: >.< Stop... just shut up...

Drayna: -cuddles her close- Ssh... it's ok. I won't let them kill you darling... Sad

Bobby: Alright, let me come with you. :/ Just get some rest Scruff... you want us to leave you some money so you can order a stripper or something?

???: -looks between the others- ... Yes sir... we'll bring you someone new. Another young one... -sighs a bit and floats up to the surface-

Kali: Good call. -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- ... You know I honestly thought we'd seen the last of that bastard a long time ago.

Evan: ... It's been a very long day for her. She wanted to rest... -reaches down and gently strokes her hair-

Violet: |3 Mmn... -sighs happily and hugs her pillow-

Lucy: D: T-there. I saw something moving in the flowers... Sad

Vitali: Ah... I-I... Blade that isn't...

Blade: -bares his teeth and snarls at him- You've never fought... the last time we were face to face Vitali I almost killed you... >J

Vitali: -whimpers a little as he snarls and backs away-

William: D| Shit Chels... yes ok? We slept together... once. Just once ok?

Harold: So my dear... I must say that I'm curious... are you committed to any man right now...?

G: .... You'll eat in the morning. You really should eat something.

Damien: -heads back upstairs- ... Well... it must be very difficult. I mean we promised her she was safe here and she honestly thought that would never happen again. :/

Nikita: -rests her forehead against his- Most of it... I got distracted... -plays with some of his hair-

Mewtwo: -flicks his tail- .... Are there... others in there...?

Amber: Sad I... I... >.< He's hurting me so much and I didn't do anything... -starts to cry again- All I wanted was to spend a night in my own apartment a-and... he kept asking about you and if I was h-hiding something... -buries her face in her hands-

Missy: Oh dear... Sad You poor thing...

Adam: ... Please don't be nervous... I'm sorry. :/ I'm not gonna do anything...

Eldora: X3 Oh come on. That is nowhere near as cute as the real thing.

???: >.> Hey you wanted to come over here. Just be quiet alright?

G: Because I can deal with it. You're gonna poison yourself you idiot. >/ Just give it back.

Baldor: -cuddles her close with his face buried in her chest- |3 Yes... <3

Drayna: -looks up at him innocently and smiles a bit- What...? ;3 Do you want me to stop...? <3

Silver: -takes in a deep breath and runs a hand through his hair- I think... I'm gonna go home now. Thanks. -walks past them and heads back to the cafe-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 am

Hanson: Look you're kinda bugging us. Unless you're doing something productive can you please go away?

Scruff: No... I don't want any strippers... |c -lays down in bed, his back facing them-

???: ... This is scary. If he wants someone else he might... he might replace us all... Sad

Celestia: ... -looks away- He will always come back...

Christi: It really was nice to tuck her in... and everything... just like it was before...

Annette: ... I'm sure it is... :/ She is so sweet...

Mika: -growls a bit and moves over slowly to it- >/ They'll have to come out soon...

Meri: o.o... -smacks his leg into the tree- >_< Nnghhh!

Honiahaka: o.o;; -holds Vitali protectively- Why would risk your life for me, Vitali...? Sad

Eloisa: >8C ... -growls a bit and storms away-

Chelsea: <.< What? Just telling the truth.

Jess: Oh no... No I'm not. Why so curious...?

Aurora: I will in the morning. I promise you... -looks up at him-

Link: It is... Hopefully after some time things will be better. I just hope Zelda is going to be okay.

Quinn: ... X3 I can see... It's alright... At least there is something there so you can rest on something... -gently places her down on the bed-

Lily: My boyfriend Slate is in there... we have another girl named Silvia. She is a sweetheart so don't be too worried. :/

Annette: Look he isn't going to win this time... if we stick together we will get through it I promise you. :/

Madeline: Oh no... I wouldn't think you would do anything... I'm just... -sighs a bit- I'm going to go get the eggs ready... -gets up and puts her jumper on, heading out to the kitchen-

Reynard: <.< ... Yeah true... T^T C'mon guys... I want my girlfriend back...

Zara: ... -sighs- I really don't like this anymore... |c

Aurora: ... >/ No. -starts to drink it again-

Chelsea: X3 ... Heh... You're adorable. <3 -strokes his hair gently and kisses the top of his head-

Meri: o///o ... -shakes his head quickly- N-No... of course not... I just... I haven't really...

Celestia: >.>... We've done a good job. |3 I think we'll be hearing the sounds of another happy couple.

Tani: -sitting in her night dress, brushing her hair- ...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 am

Drayna: >/ No... it's just you being bugged right now. I told Vivian I'd be here for her.

Vivian: Actually... Drayna... you can cook right? Sad Neither of us know how... could you make me something please? I'm so hungry...

Drayna: Sad Oh of course sweetheart... just wait here. You gonna be ok here with... him...? -strokes her hair gently-

Bobby: :/ ... Mkay well... we'll be back later buddy.... -takes Chelsea's hand and steps outside-

???: Sad I know... It's not fair... we tried so hard to please him and now this new girl who hasn'tdone anything is gonna... j-just waltz in here and be the new favourite... |c -sighs and sits down on the lounge- I hope they take their time finding someone...

???: >.> -sinks back into the ground later and walks in, dragging a young girl by her hair- Master? We're back....

???: -tries to pull against her, has some blood dripping down her neck but still looks very much awake- >.< Lemme go! Lemme go you big stupid bitch! -tears up a bit-

Kali: -sighs and cuddles her close- I know darling... I know...

Evan: ... We uh... we wanna thank you for getting her away from that guy... we probably never would have seen her again if it weren't for you... :/

Lucy: o.o !! -squeaks a little in surprise- It's there! >.< It's right there! W-what do you want from us?!

Vitali: I-I'm not... D: I-I'm not I s-swear... I can protect you...

Blade: >J Then show me... bitch. -snarls and leaps forward, pinning him to the ground- Show me! D< -bites down into him and tears away mouthfuls of flesh-

Vitali: DX !! -yelps and whines, struggling to get him off- Stop! Oh god stop!

William: Uuuggh... D| -runs a hand through his hair and gets up- I didn't do it recently! I can't help that I was with other girls before you! ... -looks down at chelsea- Is this what you came here for? To ruin my wedding plans? -tries to take in a deep breath- B-because... that's probably what you've just gone and done.

Harold: No reason I suppose... X3 It's good, that means there's only one person I'll be giving free room and board to. -laughs a bit-

G: Good girl. -kisses the top of her head- Just try and get some sleep now... -helps her into bed-

Damien: ... I'm not sure if she will be... -heads into his room- Zelda, I-- ... -looks around- Zelda...? o.o

Nikita: -bites her lip and sits back a bit- ... Are you... going to punish me harder, for getting distracted and not finishing the bed...?

Slate: -comes over and kisses her cheek- Actually babe Silvia's out hunting or something. I dunno. Official business she said. -looks them over- ... What's this...?

Mewtwo: -growls a little and watches him carefully- .... >/

Amber: R-really...? Sad -looks back up at them-

Missy: |c I hope so... -looks around- H-he isn't here is he? Sad

Adam: :/ ... -gets up and puts his clothes on, following her to the kitchen- Hey uh... when we're gone with breakfast, you wanna call your grandma? Just so she doesn't start freaking out about where you are and that?

???: >.> What, so you can go on your date without us?

Eldora: -pulls away from them and wraps her arms around Reynard- X3 Unfortunately yes... Don't worry, you'll have a great time with that other lady, I'm sure.

???: You were pretty keen on it before, barmaid. <.<

G: Fuck, Aurora are you trying to kill yourself? -snatches it and stuffs the bottle under his bed- I fucking mean it alright, just cut it out! -strikes her hard across the face- Just get a grip! D<

Baldor: |3 I'm ok with that as long as I can keep my face down here... <3

Drayna: Haven't what...? Done this sort of thing before....? It's alright. I'm verrry experienced.... -leans down and starts to undo his pants with her teeth- I'll take care of you... <3

Kali: |3 We should do this for a living.

Silver: -walks back into the cafe- ... She must be in the bedroom. -undoes his jacket a little at the top and pulls his hair out of its ponytail- >.> ... -picks up a guitar from behind the counter- Hey uh... Tani? You still here...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next