Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:22 am

Bobby: What? -looks up at them- What do you w-- ... o.o;; Motherfuck... -takes a step back- ...

???: -looks her over, stunned- ... What are you doing in a place like this? >/

Fox: You sure about that? :/ What if Chelsea and Bobby wanted him to stay longer?

Vivian: -slowly gets up and reaches for her wand- Y-you can't... he'll kill me...

----------------------------------------------

???: >.> Well come on then. -drags her away from them- What's your name girl?

Lexi: -wipes her eyes and watches them leave- ... Let me... let me go...? |c Just like that? -shakily tries to get up-

Kanti: ... -smiles faintly- Alright... I'll stay with you. -squeezes her hand gently- Smile

Fawn: >w< -hugs Rayurn's arm- Awwhh... they're so cute! <3

Blade: -looks down at him- .... -slowly nods and doesn't say anything-

Vivian: D: Wait guys... -hides behind Grace- I-I dunno about this...

Tyrel: -runs a hand through his hair and looks back at her- ... Well... you are. -tries to smile- I do feel very lucky being able to stay with you...

Fox: >/ -ears flatten and pouts more- I'm not.

William: Awh c'mon... it can't be that bad. -strokes her cheek gently- And I know you miss it... -leans in and kisses her- <3

Harold: >C -just watches her- You deserve every bit of this... -grabs her by her broken arm and pulls her closer- Don't you?

G: Woah stop... Aurora just stop and think about this. Vivian could be doing any number of things here. She could be lying to you about who they have... it could be anyone. They might not have anyone at all. She's probably just controlling your mind. You can't go back there.

Medli: .... -tries to smile- ... T-thanks...

Silver: >.> ... Because... we need her back at the cafe.

Slate: That just doesn't make any sense. .... -snorts and tries not to laugh- Wait I remember not. X3 Didn't he get into the old guy's mind or something and find out about his whore mother? He's probably feeling sorry for him! -laughs a bit-

Mewtwo: We won't be... -ear flicks and glances over his shoulder- Quickly now, we have to keep moving...

Nikita: -sniffs around- You see her anywhere?

Anudor: o.o None at all? So you're like... naturally baby skinned?

Gordon: No don't alright? We can't talk to anyone about this except for the dealers. This is very illegal Jude, a lot of the public might not know about these creatures but they have laws set up to protect their rights. This is like human trafficking. We need to deal with this quickly and quietly, or we'll both end up in prison.

Adam: ... He kinda kicked me out first... I was just sorta sick of him. I knew he didn't care, he was only keeping me for the child support payments...

Fox: ... -ears flatten- No that's not true... I have been taken advantage of here. But that's not the point I suppose...

Eldora: -shivers a bit- >.< Oh god.... w-why was he here...?

Kali: >.> -ears perk- Hm? Oh he came here to take back control of the royal army.

Eldora: o.o; .... -freezes and stares at her for a moment- .... W-we're dead... we're as good as dead Reynard...

Kali: -looks them over- >.> Now who are you two?

G: Hey come on now... she expects us to be stronger than this. You had to have known we wouldn't have her to lean on forever.

Baldor: -blushes a little and bites his lip- Oh Chelsea.... -squirms a little- Show me, please... <3

Drayna: -gently rubs his chest and kisses along his collarbone- I can make you feel even better... <3 -slowly moves her hand lower down his body- Mmn...

Darunia: >C -huffs- I won't calm down Tani... we won't let this happen... that horrible place is nowhere for young little pups to be raised...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 am

???: ... What the hell has happened to you? D< Have you been stuffing more tissues down in your damn shirt?

Alejandro: I don't think so. I mean they wouldn't put something on like that for us. Besides, he is a grown man. He should take care of himself.

Hanson: >/ Well you fucking blew it. This is what you fucking deserve.

???: >.< I-I don't have a name... Master Isaac never gave me one... he said I-I never deserved one...

Isaac: |3 Just... like that... Come on now fix yourself up.

Rayurn: X3 I know right. They are so cute together. <3

Elle: >.>... I can hear you guys you know...

Jake: X3 -goes over and hugs him- Welcome to the family Blade! Very Happy

Jesse: -hugs him too- Yeah Very Happy We'll fix up a bed for you and we can hang out together! It'll be great!

Grace: -picks up Vivian and holds her close- It's okay Vivian dear... He seems to be more calm... -kisses the top of her head-

Shea: ... -smiles a little and looks down- Well... thanks... I feel lucky to stay with a sweet person like you...

Alejandro: <.< ... Want me to take a photo to prove to you? X3.

Eloisa: -gives him a weak kiss- Mmn no... Really William... I need to have some sleep... =^= -lays down- Please...

Jess: >.<!! -tries to scream but nothing comes out- ... -looks down and doesn't say anything- |c

Aurora: And what if they do? All my life I've never had my parents with me... I searched for my father for so long and now that they have him... he would be killed just like that! >.< I won't let it happen!

Zelda: Now what would you like to do today sweetheart...?

Laetri: <.<... Really dad? Saying that a woman really needs to be back in the kitchen?

Lily: Woah hey... I know I hate the guy but even that was uncalled for :/

Gardevoir: o.o.. Why? Is someone coming...? D:

Quinn: -looks over at them- o.o... I do D: Gardevoir! -races over to them-

Derek: -looks a little embarrassed- ... Yeah... >.> Haven't you noticed when we've had sex?

Jude: -goes into the other room- Alright alright... Jeez calm down. -gets changed and comes back out- You sound so worried. Nothing will happen.

Madeline: So he moved out... I helped him with some money I saved up... Sad

Annette: ... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- Well kid we are willing to help you out y'know. Your mother isn't like your father. If you need any help, a place to stay or anything our door is open to you. You should be treated with a proper family... :/

Alejandro: :/ -kisses her cheek- Cheer up... Things will be okay my beautiful rose. <3

Zara: -comes back into the house with her new slutty outfit on- You'll never guess what I saw :O Shawn is selling the bar!

Reynard: It's not over yet Eldora... -looks at them- My name is Reynard and this is my girlfriend, Eldora. We come to ask for your help... it concerns about your head of army.. >/

Celestia: What Shawn? What has he done this time? <.<

Aurora: Sad I just need... someone there... -sighs and looks down-

Chelsea: ... -grins a little- Do you have some rope? <3

Meri: -blushes and moves his body up a bit- Ohh... D-Drayna... Shit. I-Iunno about this... I-I have never done this sort of thing...

Tani: Well I don't know what else to do Darunia. The way things are going now, we will have no house and no safe place for the kids... -tears fall down her cheeks- >_< I don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 am

???: -glares at her- Of course he has. >/

Bobby: ... N-no! I haven't been. >C These are real! I got the surgery you would never let me have... a-and don't call me that. I'm a woman... you know I don't like to be called that.

Fox: If he could take care of himself he'd be able to do so tonight. -.-' One night won't change anything...

Vivian: -hand trembles a little and raises her wand- Y-you can't... there's no safe way to speed it up! You'll hurt the both of us!

???: >.> Is that so? -makes her look up at him- ... Did you give him any reason to do that? Hm? >/ Are you a bad little girl?

Lexi: ... -quickly nods and backs away a bit, pulling her clothes back on-

???: o.o; Master... D: You're letting her go? You say you never let any girl escape...

Lexi: -looks between them, then quickly turns and races away- >.<

Fawn: <w< We don't care... X3 We're just glad you have a cute little friend finally... <3

Blade: -watches them carefully- ... -nods once and pulls away from them- Good...

Vivian: T-they're crowding him... what if he gets mad? -holds onto her- Sad

Tyrel: .... -nods- G-great... great... -rubs the back of his head- Uhm... we should probably get to the food tent. I'm sure you're hungry...

Fox: >/ Well what's a photo gonna prove?

William: .... -frowns a little- Fine... you just rest then. -moves away from her and finishes his food, setting the tray down on the bedside table- G'night. -turns away from her and lays down-

Harold: ... -looks her over- Good. >/ That's better. -pushes her onto the bed- Now stay fucking still if you know what's good for you girl. -goes over and pulls the window shut, quickly locking it-

G: Aurora just pull yourself together! You need to think this through or they'll just end up hurting you!

Medli: -shrugs- I-I dunno... maybe we could just stay inside today...

Silver: D| No! Christ I can never win... -runs a hand through his hair and sighs a bit-

Slate: -looks her over- What, are you serious? You laughed as well when you heard about it.

Mewtwo: >/ Yes. -eyes glow and raises a paw, pulling Quinn and Nikita into the air-

Nikita: o.o !! -ears perk and yelps a little in shock- W-what the hell?! >.<;

Mewtwo: .... -flicks his paw and sends them flying back onto the sand- We need to go... now. >/

Anudor: Well yeah, but I thought you were obsessive about shaving or something. o.o ... I gotta see this now. -gently pushes him onto the ground and pulls off his pants- .... Woah. o//o You're right. I never noticed it was natural... <3 -reaches down and caresses him- Heh... |3 So smooth...

Gordon: Well I'm sorry, this is my family we're talking about here. They'd have no means of support if I lost my license and went to prison. We'd lose the house, they'd starve. I just want to do this so that they're safe, alright?

Adam: ... Well you know that's a pretty huge change from stalking us and kidnapping us. -glances at Madeline- ... You should get back to your grandmother... before she gets worried.

Fox: -ears perk- He is? Well why the hell-- .... -looks her over and pauses for a moment- .... Why the hell would he do that? o.o

Eldora: He... he won't leave us alone... Sad He's watching us while we try to spend time alone together. I'm afraid he might hurt Reynard or... or take me away from him.... >.<; Please I'm so scared, you have to help.

Kali: >.> We don't bother ourselves with petty problems like that. We have all of hell to watch over.

G: Hey... you're my sister. You won't be alone... ever. :/ -puts an arm around her and hugs her close-

Baldor: ;3 -conjures some in his hands- Is this enough for you my mistress...? <3

Drayna: -caresses him gently- ... You don't have to be nervous. I'll guide you through it...

Silver: -holds onto her and cuddles her close- It's alright Mihan don't cry... -kisses her cheek- We're going to do this and we'll have a place to stay... -looks over at Darunia- >C If you don't like it, you can go live in the wild. -looks over at G and Laetri- And if you don't like it, don't get involved. You can go back to the demon world and mind your own fucking business. Laetri, come here.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 pm

???: o.o.... Y-You can't be serious? D< What the hell is wrong with you!?

Alejandro: -.-' I vote if he is still here tomorrow we send him to a strip club and run off. Or at least go to our special grass area for sex.

Hanson: >/ Just try and stop me girl... you haven't got the guts...

???: >.< -shakes her head- N-No... H-He just couldn't be bothered...

Isaac: ... -smirks a bit- Well girls... we'll have a fun chasing game... |3

Elle: >///< You're embarrassing me~

Grace: It'll be okay... -looks over at them- Alright boys time for bed this time. You can see Blade in the morning.

Jake: D| Awhh... -crawls back into bed with Jesse-

Shea: Nah... I'm not that hungry... -rubs her arm- Besides I like to stay here and eat... I don't like being around all those people sometimes...

Alejandro: So you can see for yourself and realise you're being pouty <.< And you should stop.

Eloisa: ... -sighs and turns over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and cuddles him gently- Please do not be upset with me dear... It wouldn't have been as exciting if I did this when I was half asleep...

Jess: -yelps in pain and tries to sit up- >.< -a hoarse voice- I need... I need to go to a doctor... my arm...

Aurora: >_< W-What am I going to do then...? I can't wait... Sad

Zelda: Alright... is there anything you would like to do in particular?

Tani: Don't hurt your father's brain Laetri <.< -kisses Silver's cheek-

Lily: Yeah i know but... now that I think about it, it's pretty sad... the guy grew up on the streets... :/
(Why is this leading all back to the incest idea. Ew >.< )

Gardevoir: o.o!! Quinn D: ... Oh god let's hurry! >.<

Quinn: D8 !! Woah!! -falls back into the sand- >.< Fuck... What is that thing?!

Derek: o///o;; Heh... -bites his lip and goes red- Y-Yeah... Very smooth. ^///^ <3

Jude: Oh please. I'm sure Sandy and that could manage. <.< Do a good job... or they will be living in a cabin in the woods... Let's get going.

Annette: <.< You're lucky that I am being nice. After that attitude you gave me I shouldn't be >/

Madeline: I'll give her a call from here... I don't want to leave you. -looks at Missy- Is there a phone I could use here please?

Zara: I don't know. A guy came in for a lap dance, pissed off that he couldn't get in the bar because there was a For Sale sign up. Apparently he has gone off to live in the castle again. :/

Reynard: This guy is watching us when we make love! For god sake we need him away from us! D< Can't you do something?!

Aurora: ... -cuddles up to him- You're the best brother ever... <3

Chelsea: |3 That'll be plenty... -slowly starts to tie him up to the bed posts- <3

Meri: A-Alright... -runs a hand gently down her side- Ohh... <3 Y-You'res so gentle... <3

Tani: Please don't talk to Darunia like that... |c I understand she just wants her pups safe... I understand that...

Laetri: o.o;; ... But dad he is just trying to help... D:

Elle: -walking through the forest and looking around- ... C'mon ... there's gotta be something around here to bring back to the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:23 pm

Bobby: D< I'm dead serious! I'm just doing what I know feels right and what makes me happy!

???: >C You were always so confused... we never thought you would go and butcher your body like that...

Bobby: The only thing that stopped me was being flat fucking broke because of you two. >/

Fox: ... -smiles a bit- That does sound nice... we haven't been there in a while. <3

Vivian: -looks him over- ... E-Expelliarmus! -flicks her wand and disarms him, grabbing his wand as it flies over to her-

???: >.> .... Well maybe we'll see about giving you a name later. |3 But only if you're good.

???: .... -straightens up and grins a bit- >3 What a wonderful idea master... -laughs a bit and watches Lexi-

Kanti: X3 Try and ignore them... but you know your parents are really nice...

Blade: -watches them leave, then slowly steps over to grace, sniffing at Vivian-

Vivian: o.o;; -whimpers a little in fright and freezes- >.< Don't hurt me mister Blade... -holds onto Grace and clutches at her shirt-

Tyrel: Well I... I suppose I could always go out and catch something for us...

Fox: ... And what if I don't stop? >.>

William: Yeah I know. Just get some rest so you have some energy for tomorrow. -shuts his eyes and dozes off, starting to snore-

Harold: We'll go to a doctor in the morning. >/ If you're good and can prove you deserve it. For now I want you to feel that break. It's what you get for disobeying me.

G: I don't want you going back there Aurora. They're just going to use this to kill you.

Baldor: -sniffles a bit- ... D-don't... Sad Don't go... Mummah....

Medli: -shakes her head and plays with the ends of her pigtails- ....

Silver: >.> .... No adventuring with Baldor. -heads into the cafe-

Darunia: D: Awh but I miss him.

Slate: So? That now excuses him from being an asshole? I grew up in the fight clubs but I can tell the difference between right and wrong. You can't tell me you actually feel sorry for him.

Mewtwo: -holds onto her and teleports to New Island- .... -opens his eyes and looks around a bit- Don't worry.... -lets her go- Nobody will find us here...

Nikita: >.< Ugh... -rubs her forehead and slowly gets up- I don't know... >C But whatever it is it's fucking going down now. -cracks her knuckles-

Anudor: >w> -ears perk- ... Oh Mihan. You're blushing... That wouldn't be my doing, would it? ;3 -nuzzles him a little- |3 So smooth... <3

Gordon: -glares at him for a moment- .... Fine. Take this. -hands him a cross- You'll need it. After coming in contact with these crosses she'll be weak enough to be restrained and tranquillised, then sold off.

Amber: ... Sad It's like you're dealing with some sort of animal...

Missy: Oh yes darling... just in the kitchen. :/

Adam: ... Hmph. -flicks through some of the threatening letters-

Fox: ... Fine. Good for him. -grumbles a little and crosses her arms- >/ Like I give a shit.

Kali: >.> -plays with some of Celestia's hair- Mmmnope.

Eldora: ... -tears up a little and buries her face in Reynard's shoulder- >.< Oh god... w-what are we supposed to do now? -starts to sob-

G: -holds her close- Mmn... c'mon. :/ Let's go see her. -takes her inside and to the infirmary-

Baldor: -bites his lip- Oh mistress... <3 -tugs on the ropes a little and blushes- I'm so helpless... ;3

Drayna: -glances down at his hand- ... Go ahead... get your hands all over me Meri... -places a hand on his and slowly guides it up to her chest-

Silver: I don't want to hear it. >/ -grabs his wrist and pulls him back over to then- You just stay away from him Laetri.

G: ... -looks him over carefully- Silver you're not used to being a vampire. You need to take a moment to think about this situation before you get more aggressive towards your family.

Vlad: ... -crouched in a tree branch and looking around a bit- ... >.> <Well isn't this a surprise...?> -straightens up and watches her- <Seeing you again... miss Tri Wizard champion.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 pm

???: So who gave you this money huh?! You're doig alright for yourself right now! 

Alejandro: I hope its still there... Its such a beautiful spot... <3 

Hanson: o.o... Give it back  >/ Or you will suffer! -moves closer towards her- 

???: R-Really? You would name me...?

Isaac: >J once she has gone far we will follow... And make sure she goes insane... 

Elle: Oh they are ... >///> But they do embarrass me sometimes... I know their evil plans ... 

Grace: Its okay dear... Theres nothing to be afraid of... :/ 

Shea: Oh I wouldnt want you to go out... You're just settling in... I can go catch something... 

Alejandro: <.<... -pushes her up against the wall gently- then you might get a punishment... <3 

Eloisa: ...-sighs and gets up- |c Whats wrong with you...? -goes out and lays down on the lounge, dozing off-  

Jess: >.< -tears fall down her cheeks- Y-You sick bastard...  

Aurora: ... -hands Baldor to him- Then I need to ask someone else to help me. 

Link: ... Hey kiddo, how about you go out with Leoni? :/ Just for a little while. 

Tani: >.>... give me a good reason why... 

Lily: ... Iunno... -sighs- Lets just stop talking about him... 

Gardevoir: -looks around- a-are you sure? Sad

Quinn: Calm down... He is powerful. We need to figure out how we will get past him...  

Derek: >w< Nyehh! It feels weird~ <3 

Jude: -looks over at her- ... You just stay here okay babe? -kisses her gently- 

Madeline: Thank you... :/ -gets up and moves into the kitchen- 

Annette: ... >C -frowns a bit- 

Alejandro: Well maybe we can get the bar back. Thisll be a great chance. 

Celestia: Look we dont help others. >.> Its  not in our nature... 

Aurora: -heads inside and looks around, quickly moving to her bed- Mum? D: 

Chelsea: |3 I know you are ... <3 -runs a hand down his chest- You little bitch.. I'll teach you... -leans down and kisses his neck gently- :

Meri: -looks her over and caresses her gently- Th-They are amazing... T^T 

Laetri: >.< dad you're hurting me! 

Tani: D: Mihan please calm down ... You're scaring me... Sad 

Elle: ...-stops and looks around- ... -looks up at the tree- V-Vlad...? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Bobby: That's none of your business! ... >/ You made the decision to not have me in your lives... So why should I tell you anything? -huffs a bit and turns away from them, heading back upstairs-

Fox: I still can't believe you did that for me... -cuddles up to him- It was amazing... <3

Vivian: o.o;; -backs into the wall and trembles, dropping the wands- N-no... >.< -starts to cry- Please I don't know what came over me... -drops to her knees and sobs- P-please... no more punishments...

???: >.> Only if you show me you can be a good girl. -plays with some of her hair- Now give me a kiss. |3

???: -grins cruelly- Thankyou master... >3

Lexi: >.< -cries a bit and runs into the wastelands- ... -looks around a bit and wipes her eyes- They're really gone... -sighs and sits behind a rock and hugs her knees- |c

Kanti: X3 I didn't know parents had evil plans.

Vivian: >.< Mmn...

Blade: -looks her over and steps away eventually, looking up at Xavier- Where will I sleep...?

Tyrel: :/ After what's happened I don't like the idea of you going out alone... let me come with you at least...

Fox: o.o .... Ohh... |3 -squirms a little- Well maybe I'll just keep being pouty then... -fakes a pouty face-

William: ... -shifts a little in his sleep later in the night- Mmn... -looks down at the empty side of the bed- Eloisa...? -rubs his eyes and gets up, slowly heading downstairs-

Harold: ... >/ What? -goes over and grabs her by her hair- What did you say to me bitch?

G: -holds onto him- .... You're really going to do this Aurora?

Medli: -glances back at Zelda- .... Alright... -moves away from them and heads outside-

Damien: o.o ... Link. >/ Why did you say that? We were so close to having her stay with Zelda for a little while.

Slate: -rolls his eyes- Fine.

Lucky: :O Are we gonna go to the trial?

Mewtwo: .... -slowly nods- The only ones that know of this place are no longer a threat to us... -idly looks around some of the rubble, and his eyes come to rest on his old metal helmet- ... I was here a very long time ago... perhaps we can clean some of this... make it a home. -glances back at her-

Nikita: >/ We can kill it. That's one way. It took your Pokemon Quinn.

Anudor: X3 -laughs a bit and sits up- Alright I'm done, I swear.

Amber: Oh uhm... alright. I'll wait for you... :/

Adam: -glances back up at Annette- ... >/ What? What is it this time?

Fox: Hey yeah... that'd be great. :/ You think he'd actually let us buy it off him? He might jack up the price or something out of spite.

Kali: >.> Get moving before we decide to make a meal out of you two.

Madame: ... -opens her eyes and looks up at her- Aurora... -voice sounds hoarse- What is it child?

G: -stands against the doorframe and watches them- ...

Baldor: Mmn... -arches his back and strains a little against the ropes to meet her hand- Please mistress... please teach me. |3 -tilts his head back a bit- Ahh... <3 I've been so bad...

Drayna: -smiles a bit- X3 Heh... Go ahead. You can have fun with them. -shuts her eyes as he caresses her- Mmn... |3

Silver: ... -looks between them- You don't know what you're talking about. >/ I'm fine. And we are going to do this. Go pack your bags, both of you.

Vlad: >.> -jumps down from the tree and straightens up- Surprised to see me...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 am

???: ... >C Like hell it isn't my business. -storms off upstairs, following Bobby-

Alejandro: -smiles faintly and kisses her cheek- Well you deserve it my sweetheart... <3

Hanson: -grabs her by the hair and throws her onto the bed- Shut up! D< -moves on top of her- You say sorry but you just keep going on! -strikes her across the face-

???: ... -kisses his cheek- >.< Th-There... Sad

???: -walking through the wastelands- ... o.o -looks over at her- ... Hey! What are you doing out here? Are you dead?

Elle: >.> They have a few up their sleeves...

Rayurn: X3 Oh yes. We are evil masterminds with so many plans.

Xavier: Oh well I will have to try and find you a new bed...

Tess: -standing at the doorway, holding a folded up bed- Would this do?

Shea: Alright... -turns into her wolf form and nuzzles up to him- I don't think I want to leave your side at all really... <3

Alejandro: Ohh you're such a bad girl... >3 -leans down and kisses her- <3

Eloisa: |c ... -sleeping on the couch, her cheeks stained with tears-

Jess: Ah!! >.< I-I didn't say anything! P-Please I'm sorry! -tears up-

Aurora: ... All my life I have wanted to know about who he was... I wanted to know more things about my mother... I stopped my journey so I could be with you two... -sighs- I have to do this... -kisses the top of Baldor's head- I'll be alright... -looks up at G and kisses him gently- I love you... <3 - quickly heads out of the room- <Silvia? I need your help.>

Zelda: D: Wait don't... |c -sighs-

Link: Sorry but you just can't keep asking and putting questions on her D: You just gotta give some space.

Lily: I doubt my parents would let me. <.< I'll have to see. In the mean time we should just focus on seeing our mates and that.

Gardevoir: ... -goes over and picks up the helmet- ... -wipes some of the dust off- So... Team Rocket were here too... -looks around- ... -sighs- Home. A proper home where we can look after ourselves...

Quinn: Nikita it's obviously a psychic pokemon like Gardevoir. How are we suppose to kill it? It just shot us through the air.

Derek: X3 -sits up- You're going to be doing that every time we have sexy time or I need to get to sleep aren't you?

Jude: -kisses her gently- I'll see you soon okay? You just relax here... I love you babe. <3

Annette: >/ Your attitude is still pissing me off. That's what.

Alejandro: Yeah but would he want to even sell it to us at all... :/ That's the thing.

Reynard: D< Listen you vampires! I will do anything to help protect my girl! What do you want, money?

Aurora: Sad I just wanted to see you... -takes her hand gently- You've been worrying me so much... and I've been thinking about what is going to happen when you're gone...

Chelsea: |3 Well this mistress needs a riding crop... I think a bad boy like you needs to be spanked for a bit... >3

Meri: T^T They are so beautiful... -moves down a little and kisses her chest gently- Mmn... <3

Tani: S-Silver we can't just leave now D: We still have to sort things out. Sad Please just calm down...

Elle: ... Yeah... I thought you'd be back at your old school... or even at least Hogwarts... Why are you in my forest...? -backs away a bit-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:02 am

???: >/ -follows him- I swear if he got the top room...

Bobby: o.o; -glances over her shoulder- ... What the hell is wrong with you?! D< Just leave me alone!

Fox: -smiles a bit- I can't wait for our wedding... <3

Vivian: Ugh! DX S-stop! Ah! >.< -yelps a little as he strikes her and trembles under him- Please stop!

???: >.> .... That's very cute girl. >C You know what I mean. -rams her into a wall nearby- You don't want to make me mad you little bitch...

Lexi: o.o !! -looks up and wipes her eyes- ... N-no! >.< No stay away from me! -shakily gets up and backs away from them- Fuck off!

Fawn: >w> Oh all parents are.

Kanti: .... -thinks for a moment- Are they gonna be my parents as well...?

Blade: -ear flicks and looks over at her- .... -slowly nods- Yes. Thankyou...

Tyrel: -morphs to his wolf form and gently licks her cheek- That's ok.... I enjoy spending time with you. Smile

Fox: -shuts her eyes and kisses him back- Mmn... oh Al... <3 -sighs a little- |3 Please.... I've been so bad...

William: o.o -looks over at her and kneels down by the edge of the couch- Eloisa.... Sad What happened...? -strokes her cheek gently and sighs a bit- |c

Harold: D< Don't you dare lie to me! -shoves her down onto the bed and pins her there- I warned you... >C -pulls her clothes off-

Baldor: -ears flatten- D: Mummah... Sad

G: -watches her leave- ... You can't..... -sighs a bit and cuddles Baldor close-

Silvia: o.o Hm? -sits up- <Who is it?>

Damien: But she was so close to actually trusting us! Look I've given you some leeway here man but we know what's best for her. >/ You haven't raised a kid before.

Lucky: X3 -wags his tail- Yeah I can't wait to see them again!

Slate: >w> You think Parker's still got a thing for Aurora?

Mewtwo: -slowly nods- We can build that here... they'd never know how to find us. We would finally be away from those humans...

Nikita: How am I supposed to know? D<

Anudor: X3 -does the jenny finger thing- I'll try and refrain...

Amber: -tries to smile- I love you too... please don't be too long. <3

Gordon: ... -looks them over for a moment and steps outside- Let's just go.

Adam: >/ Well you wouldn't be jumping for fucking joy if you'd been kidnapped like this.

Missy: -sighs a little- Annette... Sad Maybe you both need a moment to calm down. -goes over and gently kisses her cheek- Maybe you should step outside for a moment...

Fox: Probably not... but we gotta try right? It'll be a great opportunity...

Kali: >.> We rule all hell. We have everything we need. You'd better watch how you speak boy... >/ I might just snatch that pretty thing away from you and hand her over to Shawn.

Eldora: o.o;; N-no! Please! >.<

Kali: >/ Get out of here. You're starting to piss me off.

Madame: Aurora listen to me... this is nonsense. I'm not going to be gone any time soon...

???: -comes inside and looks over at her- Ma'am we need you to-- ... you're still laid up?

Madame: >.< -coughs into her sleeve and nods- I'm in no state to deal with any of this now... just... just get him to go through it.

G: -glances down at them, then back at Aurora- ... :/ You going to be alright here on your own?

Baldor: |3 Ohhh.... heh... -bites his lip and conjures one- Yes mistress... <3

Drayna: -tilts her head back and moans a little- Mmn... |3 That's very nice Meri... Ohh.... <3 -blushes a bit-

Silver: >/ -eyes glow red and growls at her- Pack your fucking bags Tani...

G: .... -looks between them briefly, then quickly scoops up Laetri and pulls Tani away from him- If you're not going to do what's best for your family Silver then I will. You need to stop and think about what you're doing...

Vlad: I come here sometimes... >.> Hunting for food... -steps closer- Have you been taking care of yourself Elle...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:41 am

???: I want to know who you are here with? >/ Is it another man? 

Alejandro: I cannot wait either... Even more so for the honeymoon |3 

Hanson: No. >/ -continues to strike her- You. Fucking. Deserve. THIS! 

???: -yelps and squirms- DX I'm sorry! I'm sorry I really didn't know! Sad -tears up- 

???: D: Woah! Hey it's okay... Im just a human. Im not going to hurt you... :/ -steps a bit closer- Well... A dead one... But still just a human.

Elle: o.o... Iunno... -looks up at them- Is he...? 

Xavier: Oh thanks Tess. Smile -takes the bed and starts to set it up- 

Tess: -kneels down next to Blade- ... I am proud of you for trying to be calm so you can be with your family... 

Shea: Heh... ^///^ Cmon lets go ... -heads out of the tent- 

Shawn: <.<... guys are you going to keep doing that every five minutes into your shift? 

Eloisa: -starts to wake up, her eyes bloodshot red- William...? Sad -looks him over- Im sorry... |c -places a hand on his-

Jess: o.o!! N-No! Not this again! Oh please don't! >.< -tears fall down her cheek- 

Aurora: -teleports to her- It's me. I need help getting Snape back from death eaters. Are you in?

Link: Well I'm sorry but right now she sees me as more of a parent than you. >/ And  this is your first child. You still don't know everything. 

Lily: <w< I guess there is only one way to find out. |3 I telepathically messaged everyone. They should be here soon. 

Gardevoir: -puts down the helmet and looks up at them- And itll be just us... And no one else... -takes his paw and squeezes it gently-  

Quinn: ... Sad -sighs and tears up a bit- She'll be gone forever... |c 

Derek: X3 -cuddles him and kisses his cheek- You're so cute <3 

Jude: I wont... <3 -heads outside- So we'll take your car man? 

???: -has hidden himself in between the seats on the floor- ... 

Annette: ... Fine. But call if someone gets angry. >/ -gets up and heads outside-

Madeline: -comes back in- My grandma is all good... :/

Alejandro: I guess its worth a shot- We'll have our jobs back and then be able to pay off our wedding... 

Reynard: But it is your job to control these demons! D< You're the worst queens ever! 

Aurora: Yeah ill be fine... You go ahead... Sad 

Chelsea: -slowly runs the crop down his chest- Mmn... Such a beautiful boy you are. <3 -strikes him- 

Meri: Mmn... -runs his hands down lower and caresses her- Every inch of your body... It's just so soft... So beautiful... <3 

Tani: D: Silver... Please don't do this... Sad you're scaring all... 

Laetri: D: Dad cut it out! -holds onto G-

Balto: o.o... -whispers to Darunia- Let's get out of here with he pups. Come on.

Elle: Yes... Been taking care of myself fine... Im just heading back home now... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 am

Bobby: D8< NO!! >.< For fuck's sake you don't get it! I. AM. A WOMAN! And so is she! Fuck off alright?! We're trying to get away from jerks like you!

Fox: ;3 Oh I know... it'll be just perfect... <3

Vivian: Ow! >.< Ah please! DX -coughs up some blood and screams- Someone help me!

???: -looks her over- ... Well here's a chance for you to learn properly you little bitch... -pulls her head back by her hair and kisses her hard- Mmn... <3

Lexi: Just stay away from me... >C F-fucking leave me alone.... -shivers a bit and holds up the tattered parts of her clothes-

Fawn: Well... we wouldn't have any problem with taking you in sweetheart if you have no place of your own... Smile If Elle doesn't mind...

Blade: -looks up at her and ears flatten- .... Mmn... -slowly takes a step back and doesn't say anything-

Tyrel: You know... this will be nice. Living together, hunting together.... -nuzzles up to her and sighs a bit-

Bruno: >C -watches them from his own tent, growling a little- ....

Fox: >w> Hey he started it. |3 -giggles a bit and wraps her arms around him- I can't help that he feels the need to punish me. <3

William: Sad What are you doing down here? You've been crying... come back to bed Eloisa.

Harold: Quiet! D< -strikes her across the face- You love it bitch!

Silvia: o.o !! -immediately straightens up- They have Sevvy? >:T Yeah I'm in! -grabs her wand- Nobody hurts my big brother!

Damien: ... She sees you as a parent...? -pauses for a moment, looking crushed, then glares at him again- What would you know Link? >/ Stay out of this... you don't know anything about our child. -growls threateningly-

Parker: -steps inside and looks around a bit- >.> My ears are burning. X3

Lucky: Very Happy Parker! -jumps down and races over to him- >w< I missed you!

Parker: -laughs a bit and scoops him up- I missed you too little guy. X3

Mewtwo: .... -nods and gently squeezes her hand- Gardevoir you have to be sure of this... if you make your home here we can't return to the mainland. It's too much of a risk. If you're to stay... promise me you won't leave.

Nikita: Christ... D| Don't cry Quinn, we can get you another one.

Anudor: X3 Am I? -blushes a bit and cuddles up to him- <3

Gordon: -nods and hands him another set of papers- This is where my sources say she's moved off to. Somewhere in the Lilycove area. -gets into the car and doesn't notice him-

Adam: Good... -pulls her into his lap and sighs a bit-

Missy: -stands there looking very awkward- ... So uhm... are you two.... together? :/

Fox: -sighs a bit and gets up- Alright... let's go do that then. D| Fuck I need a nap when we're done with all of this...

Kali: >C -ears perk- Excuse me? -gets up- You don't like the way we rule you can get on back to your own world, princess.

G: -sighs a bit and nods, taking the papers off them- Alright, talk to me... -heads out with them-

Madame: ... -coughs a bit and looks up at Aurora- You don't need to be here all the time...

Baldor: -shivers a little at its touch- Ohhh.... t-thankyou mistress... <3 -bites his lip and yelps a little as she strikes him- Ah!

Drayna: Oh... you're so gentle... <3 Mmn... -moves her hips forward a bit to meet his hand- Mmn Meri... <3 You're doing such a good job... |3 -gently pushes him onto the bed and moves on top of him- Here... Let me take care of you.

Darunia: -looks up at Tani and tears up a bit- .... R-right. Sad C'mon now little ones... -noses them a little towards the door and hurries out-

Ikbi: D: Laetri... -tears up and hesitantly follows her- Sad

Silver: >C This is just what's best for us, what the hell is your problem? .... -huffs a bit- You know what, I'm gonna go ahead with it. Are you both with me or against me? -glares at them- ...

Vlad: Oh now that's not a good idea... don't you know it's dangerous to be alone out here...? >J
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 am

Chelsea: -comes down in her robe- Bobby sweetheart i heard screaming D: Whats going on? 

Alejandro: -smirks a bit and kisses her neck gently- So ... Where would you like to go for that? <3 

Spike: -races into the room- D< Hey! -races over and pulls Hanson off- The fuck is wrong with you?! >/ -looks down at Vivian- Shit you poor thing... Sad 

???: Mmf!! >.< ... -sighs and kisses him back- |c ...

???: Look i want to help you... Sad Here... -takes off his jacket- Cover yourself up with this... 

Elle: Very Happy I don't mind!

Rayurn: X3 Well welcome to the family kiddo. -ruffles his hair gently- 

Tess: ... I guess ill see you around. -stands up- Enjoy your new home... -heads out of the tent- 

Shea: X3 Having awesome hugs together... This'll be lovely. 

Mapiya: >.> Whats your problem small boy? 

Shawn: >.> Do it on your own time. Come on. 

Eloisa: |c You got upset with me... I wanted to stay down here... I got hurt. After all the work i did to take care of you it wasn't enough...

Jess: -cries out in pain- No i don't! Please i don't!

???: -knocks on the estate door- ...

Aurora: ... Oh no D| That means... Nevermind. We have to hurry. They're using him to get me. -teleports out the front of the riddle house- 

Zelda: Sad ... H-How can she like you better...?

Link: Look i told her that you are her true parents. Just calm down alright? 

Lily: X3 Right on time. -gets up and heads out to the room- Good to see you big guy. 

Aurora: -teleports to the house with Misfit and Elle- It'll be great to see Lily again... -looks at Elle- You going to be alright seeing your father?

Elle: Yeah :/ ... I mean... We don't say much to each other... It's nothing big. 

Gardevoir: After all that has happened I don't ever want to go back to the mainland Sad I just want to be here with you... 

Quinn: You don't understand. Ive had her ever since i started to become a trainer. I watched her grow up from when she was young... I looked after her... It hurts alright? 

Derek: You so are |3 -leans in and kisses his neck, nipping at it gently- <3 

Jude: -gets in the car and looks it over- Ill never understand how they could afford to go to Lily Cove >.>  

Madeline: Uh yeah... We just started dating today... -cuddles up to him, looking all shy again- 

Zara: I should probably get back to work :/ I only get short breaks... 

Reynard: >C Fine! But i wont leave without punishing you... -looks at Celestia-

Celestia: >/ We said get out now. Don't you dare try anything...

Reynard: >C -says something and shoots a curse out at Celestia, turning her into a man- 

Aurora: There is a difference between needing and wanting to... I want to know about my purpose here mum... 

Chelsea: -moves herself down and gets comfortable- |3 Mmn... -runs it along his thing- I think it's time to show you how rough I can be... -puts down the crop- 

Meri: ... This has to be a dream... I cant believe I'm about to... Do this with a goddess ... <3 

Pixie: D: What about Laetri and Tani? Sad They are going to be hurt...

Balto: Right now they are safe with Giovanni... I know you don't trust him dear but there is something wrong with Silver right now. I want you all in a safe place.

Tumbles: What is wrong with him? Sad

Tani: Sad -pulls away from G- Look mihan you know i would support you... I just want you to not rush into things... -places a hand on his cheek- ... -sighs- I'll go with you... |c 

Elle: Look just go away. >/ I can take care of myself. After what happened at the Triwizard Tournament, I thought you would've left me be. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 am

???: >/ -looks her over- And who is this?

Bobby: None of your fucking business. >C -takes Chelsea's hand- I'll tell you later babe... -heads back into their room and shuts the door-

Fox: Mmn... |3 -tilts her head back- Well... I do have some very find memories of Aeris. I've heard it's a verrry good place for active couples. ;3

Vivian: >.< -trembles and holds onto him for support- No... No more... -tears run down her face and wipes the blood from her mouth- Please... -buries her face in his shoulder- I swear I'll be good... -sobs a bit-

???: |3 Mmn... There's my good girl. Isaac must have trained you well... <3

Lexi: .... -reaches out and carefully takes it- Why are you trying to help me...? >C -sniffles a bit and pulls it on-

???: -comes out into the wastelands- ... >3 There she is master...

Kanti: X3 Heh... -laughs a bit as he does- T-thanks... Wow you only just met me and you're accepting me into your family and everything...

Blade: -watches her leave- .... I will...

Vivian: -watches him- .... Mummy how come he's never in his human form?

Tyrel: ^//^' Yeah... Yeah I do enjoy the hugging side of things... Thankyou, for letting me come with you. Smile

Bruno: >C -swishes his tail- None of your fucking business. -growls-

Fox: >w> Awh, somebody's just grumpy cause he never gets laid anymore~

William: Eloisa don't be like this, I wasn't upset with you... It just wasn't that much work to tell me you didn't want to do it... :/ -sighs a bit- It doesn't matter. Let's just get you to bed.

Harold: -growls and bashes her head into the frame of the bed- Stop screaming! >C Take it like the little bitch you are... -pulls his clothes off and moves on top of her-

Maid: :/ -goes over and opens the door- Yes? May I help you?

Silvia: :O Well why would they do that? I thought you didn't even like Sevvy. And I know he doesn't like you. That's just stupid. It's like this one time, where... -blah de blah-

Damien: ... You know what... no, this isn't right. I want you to stop spending so much time with her. >/ You have no idea how much we try to make her happy.

Parker: X3 -goes over and hugs her tight- Hey you too short stuff. >3 -ruffles her hair-

Misfit: :/ It has been a long time, maybe he won't even recognise you.

Mewtwo: .... Good. -holds her close and hugs her gently- We'll make a home here...

Nikita: I know you are Quinn but could you at least for fuck's sake make up your mind? Do you want to go after her or don't you? -gets up and dusts herself off-

Anudor: Ahh... -ears flatten and shuts his eyes- Oh Derek... <3 I-I love when you do that... -tilts his head back-

Gordon: Some demons can conjure money. -heads off to Lilycove- Now are you clear on everything we have to do Jude? Run it by me so I know you won't forget and screw this up.

Missy: Oh that's nice... -runs her arm and looks at the ground- ...

Adam: ... -kisses her cheek gently- You don't have to stay you know... :/

Fox: Alright kiddo. Just take care of yourself in that kinda place ok? :/ There are other places to work...

Eldora: o___o;; ... R-Reynard...

Kali: o.o !! -looks her over- ... Oh that is fucking it! D< -growls and jumps to her feet- You're gonna get it! -races over and punches him hard in the jaw- NOBODY hurts my Mihan!!

Madame: Oh Aurora... I can see how you must think I have the same strict plan for you as I did for your brother... But I don't. -squeezes her hand gently- I only pushed you in your studies so you could be open to any opportunity... <.< You're not like your brother... you can go ahead and do whatever you want with your life...

Baldor: -moans and shivers at it's touch- Ohhh... oh mistress please... please do... <3 I need it...

Drayna: X3 Heh... -blushes a bit and leans down, gently kissing him- It's no dream... believe it Meri. You deserve every bit of this... Mmn... <3

Darunia: -growls and ears go back- He's got a demonic feel to him... >C That's what it is. There's some demon part in him he can't control...

Ikbi: Sad ... -paws at Balto- Where will we go daddy...?

Silver: ... -looks her over for a moment, and gently kisses the top of her head- Good girl... -holds her close- Well Laetri? >/

G: Don't pressure him Silver, he's just a child.

Vlad: -laughs a bit and grins, showing his fangs- Oh you can take care of yourself now can you? >J My, aren't you a big girl... -steps closer-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 am

???: ... Dear god our son is even more of a freak now... And now he has a girlfriend... Who supports this! 

Chelsea: o.o... But... D: why were you fighting? We're they saying horrible things to you? 

Alejandro: Your home planet? |3 Ive always wanted to visit that... This is what my baby wants then fine... <3 

Spike: Shh... -takes her out of the room- No one is going to hurt you anymore... I promise you... Sad 

???: |c H-He did... -sighs- I miss my master... 

???: :/ You need it... Look maybe i can help you find a way out of here... You're alive. You dont deserve to be down here... 

Isaac: <.< ... Yes... And it seems like she is making a friend... 

Rayurn: Hey we look after each other here... Smile You seem like a nice kid who is making our daughter happy... 

Grace: Well he might feel more comfortable in this form... Or like many from the clubs he doesn't know how to change... :/ 

Xavier: There... It's all ready for you to sleep in... -smiles a bit- You don't mind being near Marianna?

Shea: X3 Its no problem... You've made me happier i can tell you that... -licks his cheek- 

Mapiya: >.>... Oh my. You're not jealous that Shea has gone off with another werewolf... 

Shawn: >/ -growls- Get back to fucking work. 

Eloisa: ... -shakes her head- I'd rather stay down here... |c 

Jess: >.< -yelps in pain and just lays there, her head starting to bleed- D| ... 

???: >.> Evening madam. Im Sergeant Wilkins. I'd like to talk to your master please.

Aurora: Look... I know you like talking but in this situation... Just please be quiet D| -slowly sneaks into the house- 

Link: Hey without my help she wouldn't have wanted to take a step near you two >/ 

Lily: Ahh T^T Careful... Still sore and bruised... Im very tender right now... 

Elle: ... Yeah maybe... 

Aurora: :/ Don't be down... This is good news.. We should be happy... -heads into the house- 

Gardevoir: -goes red a little and rests her head on his chest- You are so gentle when you want to be... <3 

Quinn: >.< I dont know alright?! I just... I fucking dont know! 

Derek: |3 Yeah..? -sighs a bit- You say i have soft skin... Yours is just heaven to touch... <3 

Jude: Get her alone, use the cross blah blah blah. I know what I'm doing. We'll capture the damn vampire don't worry. >.>

Madeline: I want to... I said we would do this together... :/ You know maybe you two should talk for a bit... She seems sweet... You should give her a chance... 

Zara: I know :/ But it makes a lot... Here. -hands her a big wad of cash- Every bit counts. -heads out of the house- 

Celestia: o.o!! ... D: M-my boobs! My precious boobs! T^T 

Reynard: DX Argh!! -stumbles back, holding his face- .. F-Fuck you.. D< Now I'll never change her back! -takes Eldora's hand- Come on... Let's go.. -heads out the castle- 

Aurora: o.o... R-Really...? So you wouldn't mind if i studied to become a teacher at Hogwarts...? 

Chelsea: -finishes up afterwards- Mmn... |3 -wipes the sweat from her forehead- Did my bad boy like that? <3 

Meri: ... Yeah... I deserve this... -closes his eyes and kisses her back gently- Please take me now... 

Balto: ... I think we should head to Hyrule. Silver won't be bothered coming there... He will just go to HQ. Not to mention Malladus and Dark live there. They could probably help us. 

Tani: ... |c -sighs and holds onto him- 

Laetri: ... Dad you're scaring me.  I'm not going with you when you're like this. Mum looks terrified. 

Elle: >/ -growls and pulls out a knife- Stay away from me. Why the hell are you being so creepy? You were a gentleman back at the school...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 am

???: >/ Apparently his little fucking girlfriend. -glares at the door- ... That boy is so confused, he need to make up his mind. I mean first he wants to become a woman, which is screwed up enough, but now he wants to date women?! He needs to make up his mind!

Bobby: Yeah.... s-sort of... -runs a hand through her hair- T-that was my parents...

Fox: I think you'll love it there babe... |3 -leans in and gently kisses his neck- Mmn... <3

Vivian: -follows him and looks over her shoulder- M-my wand... Sad I dropped my wand in there... |c He'll have it now...

???: >/ Well don't. He's not your master anymore, he's gotten rid of you. You're mine now...

Lexi: .... -shakily wipes her eyes- You... you think I could get back to the orphanage...?

???: -growls a little- We need to break that up or we could lose her master...

Kanti: -blushes a bit and rubs the back of his head- Y-you're making it sound like I'm her boyfriend or something... ^///^;;

Blade: -looks over at Marianna for a bit- .... No... -slowly steps over and curls up in the bed, laying his head in his paws-

Vivian: .... -watches him- Sad I don't want him being near Marianna mummy. What if he hurts her...?

Tyrel: ^//^ Eheh.... s-so I see... Smile I'm glad I can make you happy like this Shea... it's so much better to see you smiling like this than seeing you scared and crying...

Bruno: -whips around and barks at her- Shut up woman! D< I'm pissed that she's not going to be training anymore! Who does she think she is?! >C -huffs and turns back to looking at the forest- ...

Fox: >.> .... Touchy. Someone really need to get laid. -pulls away from Al- Fine but the next break I get we're going upstairs.

William: -runs a hand through his hair- Don't be like this Eloisa. You need a good night's sleep and you're not going to get it here. -scoops her up-

Maid: o.o; ... My master? Oh uhm... he's asked not to be disturbed right now... can I deliver him a message?

Silvia: o.o ... But I have the best stories! D:

Vivian: -teleports behind them- She really does. >J -flicks her wand and pushes Aurora up against the wall, holding her there- My my... it took you a long time to make up your mind Bellamound...

Damien: Oh look and now she does. >/ You can stop now.

Parker: o.o Sorry. ^^' Right.... forgot you were hurt... -backs away-

Misfit: Yeah I thought you wouldn't want him to. o.o Didn't you hate the guy before? I mean if he doesn't know who you are it can't be all awkward and... and I should probably stop talking right? ^^'

Mewtwo: -glances down at her- .... I am...?

Nikita: -snarls and ears flatten- Get a fucking grip Quinn! D< Just stop crying and get a grip!

Anudor: Heh... |3 I guess that's just us elves... -giggles a bit- You're tickling me... >w<

Gordon: I want you to at least take this seriously! This is highly illegal Jude you can't... -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- >.< You can't be so careless about this or we'll get caught!

Adam: What am I supposed to say? I barely know her.

Fox: -ears flatten and looks down at the money- .... Go ahead and shoot me for saying this... but I feel like a horrible person.

Eldora: D: R-reynard I think... I think we need to run! -holds onto him and tries to run from the castle- >.<

Kali: >C Nuh uh. -teleports in front of them and quickly snatches Eldora from him- I warned you. -holds her in an armlock and cups a hand over her mouth-

Eldora: O.O;; Mmph! >__<;; -tears up and struggles- Mmn!

Madame: No of course not... as long as you remember where you came from Aurora. You keep your brother as your ally... you have to promise me that.

Baldor: -huffs a bit and tries to catch his breath- Y-yes... oh yes... |D -ears droop a little and lays limp under her- You are amazing Chelsea... <3

Drayna: Mmn... <3 Anything you want darling....

Darunia: .... -nuzzles up to him and sighs a bit- |c I never thought I'd have to leave Tani again...

Silver: >.> Fine. I know you've made your decision then... >/ C'mon Tani. We'll pack our things and leave immediately. -takes her and heads into their bedroom-

G: ... -scoops up Laetri and holds him close- Don't worry about it kiddo... we'll work something out.

Vlad: Oh I had to be back at the school. We were representing Durmstrang in another country... we had to be good. >.> Not here... no I love coming to this place... it's an excellent place for hunting... >3 -eyes glow and makes a quick hand motion, making the knife fly out of her hand-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

???: -sighs- We'll get another room... This isn't over. I want this sorted out for good.  

Chelsea: o.o... Those stuck up bastards? ... It kinda makes sense... Sad Oh Bobby... Im sorry...  

Alejandro: Mmn... |3 I think the urge is coming back again... <3 

Spike: Ill get it back... You just rest on my bed okay? :/ 

???: -sniffles- Y-Yes master.. |c 

???: I can try... :/ ... Whats your name? 

Isaac: ... Follow them for a bit. Then when they get to the portal we'll break them up... I have an idea...  

Rayurn: X3 Sorry... <w< But you know it wouldn't be a bad thing ...

Elle: D| Dadddddd~

Marianna: o^o... -moves herself closer and holds onto some of Blade's fur gently, starting to doze off- |3 ... <3 

Grace: He wont dear. Im sure he doesn't want that. But daddy and i will protect her. -kisses the top of her head- You get into bed. 

Shea: Yeah... Or being moody like I always am... -smiles a bit- You seem to make me a whole new person... -looks away a bit- 

Mapiya: But you said yourself you didn't want to train her. I thought you'd be happy >.> 

Shawn: <.<... fine. But be quick and don't be too loud. 

Eloisa: ... -looks away- You're not listening to me...  

Wilkins: Sorry ma'am but i have a warrant to come and talk to him right now. Please go and get him. 

Aurora: o.o!! D< Let him go Vivian! You let him go right now! >C He shouldn't be involved! 

Link: You know you should be a bit more appreciative... >/ you wouldn't have her anymore if t wasn't for me.

Elle: >.>... yes please. -kisses his cheek- You learn fast. 

Lily: it's cool... -looks at Misfit- And there is my tiny wizard man... X3 And a lover boy too <w< -ruffles his hair-

Aurora: Parker... -smiles faintly- It's good to see you again... Smile 

Gardevoir: Yes... -sighs happily- It feels so nice to be in your arms... |3 <3 

Quinn: Oh shut up would you?! Would you fucking grow a heart for once?! D< -huffs a bit- 

Derek: >w> Am I? -continues to nibble- |3 Good <3 

Jude: -looks him over- ... Calm down alright? We've been through worse... I got something back at home... I don't want to be caught either... 

Madeline: You ask some questions that help you get to know her... Give it a shot... :/

Alejandro: <.<... well it is shocking to hear you say that... But i feel horrible too. We need to get her out of there... 

Reynard: D< Let her GO!! -races forward and pushes Eldora away, tackling Kali to the ground- You fucking cow! You keep your hands off her! 

Aurora: Of course... I promise you. Sad -sighs- Thank you ... I really wanted this... How have you been feeling otherwise?

Chelsea: Heh ... X3 -starts to untie him- I have to say this is the most sex I've had in a day... <3 

Meri: -cuddles up to her afterwards- |3 ... You... Are so amazing... <3 

Balto: I know... But it'll only be for a little while... Sad i know why she isn't leaving... She doesn't want Laetri and Lily hurt by the curse... 

Tani: But Silver you cant leave him like that... Sad he is our little boy... You cant abandon a child... 

Laetri: ... -ears go back and tears up- i hate him like this... -buries his face in G's shoulder- |c 

Elle: o.o!! -backs away a bit- ... -quickly races out into the forest- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

???: >/ ... Yeah maybe we can finally get him to come to his senses and be normal for once...

Bobby: Whatever. It doesn't even matter Chelsea... they're the ones that kicked me out of their lives. I don't give two shits about what they think of me. Let's just... let's just...

Fox: |3 Yeah...? -plays with the edge of his pants- Maybe we should lock the door this time... ;3

Vivian: .... -slowly nods- A-alright... thankyou...

???: |3 Good girl... very good... -strokes her cheek gently- Let's take you home. -puts an arm around her shoulder and heads over to his place-

Lexi: I... I'm Lexi... -watches him carefully and takes a step back-

???: >3 -grins a bit- Yes master... we trust you. <3

Fawn: X3 Yeah you know we'll need grandkids some day. -laughs a little and cuddles up to Rayurn-

Kanti: ^///^;; H-heh... are they always like this...?

Blade: -ears perk and glances at her- .... -shuts his eyes again and slowly drifts off to sleep-

Vivian: -watches them for a bit- But... -sighs a little- Yes mummy... -goes over and crawls into her own bed-

Tyrel: X3 Yeah? -laughs a bit- I've only been here for a little while...

Bruno: >C Well she's just doing this to be defiant now. It's pissing me off, I don't want her to think I'm just going to roll over and take this sort of attitude. Besides, she's not trained enough to be a soldier, and she can't go without a job... she'll have to come back... she's going to really get it when she does. -growls-

Fox: ;3 -pouts- Awh... but I love when he makes me scream...

William: I'm just doing what's best for you Eloisa. Don't argue... -kisses the top of her head and goes upstairs, gently placing her down on the bed-

Maid: -bites her lip- Uhm.... y-yes sir... -backs away from the door- Please come in and have a seat... my master will be with you shortly. -hurries upstairs-

Silvia: o.o Oh hey Vivian. Very Happy -waves-

Vivian: <.< Yeah I'll talk to you in just a sec kiddo. -looks her over- ... Oh but why not? |3 You didn't care about Snape before... hated him even. -grins cruelly- You'd do anything to make sure he wasn't hurt any more... wouldn't you? >J

Damien: D< Oh that is complete bullshit. How the hell do you figure that?!

Misfit: X3 -laughs a bit- Heh... yeah that's me. It's good to see you Aurora. -hugs her gently- Man you look pretty banged up. :/ You doing ok?

Parker: -rubs the back of his head- H-hey... Smile Yeah it uh... it's great to see you too. It's been a long time.

Slate: >.> -lights up a smoke and sits down, looking over at Elle- ...

Mewtwo: .... -cuddles her gently- That's different... I never would have thought I could be gentle...

Nikita: >C What? -growls and straightens up- How dare you? How fucking dare you speak to me like that?! D< Don't fucking ever yell at me, bitch!

Anudor: |D Aaahhh.... oh Mihan... <3 -moans a little- Oh that's so nice...

Gordon: What have you got back home? Your kid left. The only one I saw there was the same hooker you seem to have every time I show up.

Adam: Well I don't know what to ask. D:

Fox: :/ I feel bad just for dragging her down here... I wanna take her back up to the surface.

Eldora: >.< !! -yelps a little and hits the ground- Ah!

Kali: D< -hisses- Get off me you fucking princess! -growls darkly and bites down hard into his neck-

Madame: -coughs a bit- Not well... not well, it's difficult to breathe. But hopefully I'll be out of this bed soon...

Baldor: |3 Mmn.... This is the most sex I've had ever.... I'm so sore. <3 -flexes his arms and hisses a little in pain- Ahh... Wow that was really good....

Drayna: Mmn... |3 Am I? -rests her head on his chest- I'm glad you enjoyed it darling... <3 -sighs a bit-

Darunia: ... Sad Oh I didn't even think about that.... how sad... |c

Silver: >/ It's not abandoning him. It's his choice that he made and Giovanni will take care of him just fine. -starts to pack some things- Don't just stand there Tani, get things sorted out. We're leaving as soon as we can.

G: -strokes his hair gently- I know... we're going to talk to someone about this.

Vlad: >J Heh... -chases after her- You can't run from me Elle!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 am

???: >/ Come on... We'll take one of the rooms on the next floor... I'm sorry that this had to happen... -kisses her hand gently-

Chelsea: Sad Shh... -goes over and wraps her arms around Bobby- Settle down... Please... 

Alejandro: I did last time... He still got through... D| 

Spike: -helps her sits down and gently starts to clean away the blood- I don't know how you're going to survive the rest of this pregnancy... 

???: Sad S-So what do you want me to do at your home...?

???: :/ Well its nice to meet you Lexi... Come on... Ill take you to the portal... 

Elle: D| Yeah but its got worse ever since i came into the healers... 

Grace: -tucks her in gently- Remember, we have to give him a chance. He has done all this because we've opened our house up to him... :/ 

Shea: It shows how in such a short time you make me so happy... -sighs and nuzzles up to him- I wish I could've stayed with you earlier...

Mapiya: >.> If i didn't know better it sounds like you care about her.  

Shawn: Fox I'm warning you >/ 

Eloisa: ... |c -sighs and gets under the covers- It does feel a bit better than the lounge... 

Wilkins: >.>... hmm. -takes his hat off an looks around the house- 

Aurora: ... >C I have to talk to my father... Though he was a bastard to me... I still don't want him dead...  

Link: Well it doesn't take a genius to realise--

Zelda: >.< WOULD YOU BOTH PLEASE STOP FIGHTING?! 

Lily: Hey you know me. Im tough. -puts an arm around him- Now I'm getting my mother mode on. You been doing okay at school? <.< 

Aurora: X3 I know. -hugs him gently- God I've missed you do much...

Elle: o.o;; ... -looks away from him and stays near Misfit- 

Gardevoir: I guess someone needed to be there to show your special side... <3 -cuddles him- |3 

Quinn: Or what? D< What are you going to do?! 

Derek: |3 -pushes him down gently on the ground and moves on top pf him- Ive missed this so much... I just want to pound your ass so fucking hard right now... <3 

Jude: -frowns- Don't you fucking call her that alright? She isn't a hooker >/  

Madeline: -sighs and looks at Missy- Well ... We would like to get to know you :/ ... T^T why are you with a scary thing like Annette? 

Alejandro: ... Come on. Lets go get her out of here now... :/ -wraps an arm around her- 

Reynard: Argh!! >.< -pulls away, some of his flesh being ripped- D< You fucking leave us alone! -punches her hard in the face-

Aurora: I hope so... Things aren't the same with you not around... -tries to smile- The guards aren't running of scared like they do when you give orders... 

Cheslea: -lays down and cuddles up to him- I'm glad you enjoyed it babe... <3 -sighs happily and kisses him gently- 

Meri: -kisses the top of her head gently, closing his eyes and just keeps his face buried in her hair- You know... I really am glad that you found me... 

Balto: ...-nuzzles her- Don't worry. Things will be back to normal once we've sorted it out... :/ 

Tani: ... -tears up and starts to get dressed- Alright... |c -starts to help him pack some clothes- 

Laetri: Who is going to help us? Sad 

Elle: D< Leave me alone! -continues to run and pushes through the bushes- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 am

???: -sighs a bit and just lets him- Why did this have to happen? What are the odds of seeing him again? D|

Bobby: -leans back into her arms- |c I am settled... I'm fine... -sighs a bit-

Fox: You're kidding. D| Ugh... maybe we can just make it quick... -cuddles him gently- I'm not too sure how long I can make it... ;3

Vivian: |c I... I don't either... I just... Crying or Very sad I wish he had killed me...

???: What else? I'm an old man... I need someone to cook and clean for me. >.> Don't you worry, I'll run you through all my house rules a little later.

Lexi: T-Thankyou... -looks him over- I thought... you were going to snatch me away or hurt me...

Kanti: X3 It's cause they know you're too vulnerable to protect yourself from it...

Vivian: He's dangerous mummy... |c I don't want anyone getting hurt again... -rolls over and cuddles up under the blanket- It's too soon to trust him...

Tyrel: :/ Well you knew I enjoyed spending time with you... Why didn't you decide to do this earlier Shea? I could never understand...

Bruno: >C I don't. This is a matter of pride...

Fox: Fine, fine. I'm done. >.> -picks up some drinks- .... Though I'd see a doctor if I were you. I think you're starting to catch virginity. X3 -laughs a bit and heads off to one of the tables-

William: There we go... -kisses her cheek- Now get some sleep...

Maid: -knocks on the door- ... S-sir?

Harold: ... >C -grumbles and opens the door- What?

Maid: Sad There's an officer downstairs sir... w-with a warrant...

Vivian: You don't get that choice... |3 We might let him go if you hand over your wand and don't fight us

Damien: ... -glances back at her- Fine... >C Fine, go ahead and let her do this... Whatever fucking makes her happy. -growls and pushes past Link- I'm going for a walk... -heads outside-

Misfit: -rolls his eyes- Uuugh... X3 Lily... don't make me say it.

Parker: X3 You uh... you been enjoying your teaching job at Hogwarts? -rubs the back of his head and blushes a bit-

Slate: >.> ... -eventually looks away-

Misfit: o.o Hey what's the matter?

Mewtwo: I suppose... -glances down at her- ... Here... -breaks the collar and takes it off-

Nikita: >C ... Right. You wanna know that bad huh? -snarls and strikes him hard across the face-

Anudor: ^///^ Oh Derek... <3 I've missed you being dominant like this... -giggles a bit- Oh please Mihan... |3 Do it... make me scream... -plays with his shirt- <3

Gordon: Oh I'm sorry is there something more politically correct for the girl you've been paying to sleep with for the past five years? >/

Missy: o.o;; M-me? Oh well... ^^' It's a long... story, but uhm... she's really not that scary.

Adam: She's not human. That's pretty damn scary.

Fox: And get our bar back... -sighs and cuddles up to him- ... I love you so much... <3

Kali: Ugh! >.< -spits out some blood- Fuck you taste like rotting meat! What the hell are you?! D<

Madame: Oh it won't be long until it's like that for your brother... -takes her hand- I tell you dearest because I know I can trust you with this... but.... I don't have a long time.

Baldor: Mmn... -shuts his eyes and kisses her back- I didn't even know people did that. It was so exhilarating...

Drayna: Me too... this has been so amazing Meri... you actually got me into the water... -cuddles up to him- Thankyou... -smiles faintly and plays with his hair- I really do owe you. Anything you want... it's yours...

Darunia: |c I hope so... I feel like I'm doing the worst thing just running away like this... Like I'm betraying her. Sad

Silver: -pulls a few bags closed and looks them over- ... Is that everything?

G: We'll talk to family who might be able to help him. Dark and his Mihan... Kali, even Nightshade. We'll get help for your father.

Vlad: >J -leaps into the air and lands in front of her- Don't try... -grabs her by the scruff of her shirt- It's useless...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 am

???: I guess this problem will just not go away... D|

Chelsea: ... -kisses her cheek gently- Come on. Lets just get in the spa for a bit... Get your mind off them... 

Alejandro: <w< ... -shuts the door and locks it, ripping of her pants- Im sorry but i need sex now. 

Spike: Now you know Spike wouldnt have wanted that... :/ 

???: Oh um... Yes sir... Sad I have to warn you that I've never really cooked before... 

???: Nah :/ Trust me i have to avoid those sort of people here too... 

Elle: >.> Getting me when I'm sick. I see your evil plans now.

Grace: ... Just get some rest dear... -curls up in bed with Xavier and goes to sleep- 

Shea: ...-ears go back- Bruno wouldnt allow me to go to the forest tribe... Or see you... 

Mapiya: >.> Why dont you just swallow your pride and get over it? 

Shawn: -growls, eyes glowing red- >8C

Alejandro: ^^;; sweetheart... You're pushing it... 

Eloisa: ... -sighs- Alright... |c -buries her face in the pillow a bit- 

Jess: Nn.. A-An officer...? |c -tries to get up- 

Aurora: >C -spits in her face- No. Besides, i dont think Silvia would stand for this too... 

Zelda: Sad ... S-Sweetheart... -follows him out- Dont be upset... 

Aurora: X3 Yeah. It's been pretty good. How is the gym? Smile

Elle: Just feel a bit uncomfortable thats all...

Lily: <.< Hey come on. Slate isb't that bad. 

Gardevoir: -sighs and rubs her neck- Thank you... I can't believe anyone would make a device like that... 

Quinn: o.o!! ... D< F-Fuck! What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you be more understanding?! -holds the side of his face- 

Derek: >3 Now that I can do... <3 -takes off his clothes- >w> Go ahead babe... You can have a feel... <3

Jude: So i bought her some fucking gifts? Fuck you alright? >/ She's more than that ...  She's a beautiful woman... -looks out the window- Someone who still thinks I'm a great guy ...

Madeline: What exactly is she...? 

Alejandro: I love you too my daling... <3 -kisses her gently and heads outside- 

Reynard: >/ A bastard who will fuck you up! -gets up- Stay away from us. -goes over and helps Eldora up- Come on D: 

Aurora: ... -smile goes away- Y-You don't...? How ... How long do you have? Sad 

Chelsea: X3 Theres more things than that... -rubs his chest gently- I guess we can try them out another time ... <3 

Meri: I don't think there is anything I really want... I just want you to stay with me... Because in all honesty all I would need is you... <3 

Pixie: I'm sure she understands mummah Sad She would've wanted us safe like Laetri... 

Tani: ... That's everything... -picks up her bags- |c 

Laetri: ... |c -sighs- I can't see why anyone would think you're mean... I'm glad you came back grandpa...

Elle: o.o!! D< Let me go! -tries to pull away- What is your problem?! Can't you get over the fact that I will never like you?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:21 am

???: D| It wasn't our fault was it? That he turned out like this? I tried my best to raise him properly...

Bobby: Yeah... yeah I could really use something relaxing like that right now.... -straightens up- Oh the food should be here soon... :/

Fox: o.o !! ... Oh don't be sorry... |3 Heh... -blushes a bit- What are you going to do with me now...? -leans against the counter and plays with the ends of her hair-

Vivian: I know but... I just... |c I just want it all to stop. It's too much... -tears run down her face and sniffles a bit- H-he's not going to stop hurting me... i-if I'm not careful he'll probably drag me back into bed with him... a-and... and I fucking feel sick. All the time. >.< I hate it... and... |c I wish I could talk to my father again...

???: >.> Well you'll learn then won't you? -steps inside- Alright first rule, clothes off. Women don't wear clothes in my house.

Lexi: -looks at the ground- You're dead... what else could they actually do to you...?

Fawn: >w> Yes we're just that horrible.

Kanti: X3 -laughs a bit- You guys are funny...

Vivian: |c Yes mummy... -shuts her eyes and sighs, starting to doze off-

Tyrel: Yes... I figured that, but... you just stood up to him before and told him you wouldn't be taking his orders anymore. :/ Was there a reason you couldn't have done it sooner?

Bruno: Fuck you. >C -snarls and gets up, heading into the forest-

Fox: >.> Oh what, he's not gonna do anything to me. X3 -sets down some drinks on a table- You worry too much darling.

William: -lays down and wraps an arm around her, starting to doze off and snores again-

Harold: .... >C Stay here girl. Make sure she stays in her room. -shuts the door and quickly heads downstairs-

Maid: ... -sighs a little and stands at the door- |c I'm sorry...

Harold: -walks into the room and looks over at him- >.> ... Can I help you officer?

Silvia: o.o Hm? Oh yeah. >:U Of course not! I'm with you!

Vivian: >C -growls and wipes her eyes- Then you'll both die. -calls out- Hanson, Scruff! You can go ahead and kill him now!

Silvia: D8 Nuuuu! Sevvy! -races upstairs and frantically looks around for him-

Damien: >/ Don't Zelda. I just need to be alone for a bit.

Parker: Uh great... yeah it's been a lot of fun. Smile They're uh... they're talking about choosing me to represent Johto at the next gym leader's meeting.

Slate: >.> Mmn... -gets up and puts an arm around Lily- Yeah she's right, I'm not that bad. Why...? What reason would you have to be nervous around me?

Mewtwo: To think... that it may have been used to give pokemon an equal voice... they only used it to hurt you. -strokes her hair gently- You poor thing...

Nikita: >C I can be as understanding as the next guy but I don't want to ever... ever hear you raise your voice to me again, bitch. Do you understand me?

Anudor: -bites his lip and reaches up, gently running a hand across his chest- Thankyou... <3 I live the feel of your body Mihan... every part of it... -slowly trails his hand down lower-

Gordon: Fine, let's just get this whole thing over with and we can go our separate ways. -stops off at Lilycove-

Missy: Well she's uhm.... -rubs her arm- You probably won't believe me, but she's a vampire... :/

Fox: I can't wait until we can get married and live together... just us. -cuddles up to him and sighs- No fighting with Shawn or anything... <3 -heads over to the demon strip club-

Eldora: >.< -trembles and holds onto him tight- I thought for sure she would kill you... -tears up a little-

Kali: -growls and slowly gets up- Fuck... >C You little bitch... -glares at him and her eyes glow purple- I'm glad I got a fucking bite in. You're mine now...

Madame: At best... a few more years. But it's very aggressive...

Baldor: Really? Better than that...? |3 But it was so good... -looks up at her- What else is there?

Drayna: This is all you've wanted out of life...? -gently rubs his chest- To find a pretty girl?

Darunia: I know... |c

Ikbi: Don't be sad mummah... Sad -nuzzles her gently and whines a little-

Silver: Good. -picks up his bags- >.> You can say goodbye to Laetri and then we'll leave.

G: Hey you know that I take care of my family Laetri. I wouldn't have let anything bad happen to you...

Vlad: Oh no I understand that... you don't have to Elle. >J You just have to give me what I want...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 am

???: We raised him like any other good parent would raise their child... I just don't know what went wrong...

Chelsea: Okay... Here. You get in the spa... -takes her to the bathroom- I think my girl needs a shoulder rub... <3 

Alejandro: Shh... -pulls his pants off and picks her up- No more talk... Let's just do it before anything else happens... <3 

Spike: Have you tried to go to talk to him... :/  

???: .. Master Isaac would always buy us special clothes... Sad -takes them off- 

???: Trust me. You don't want to know. There are some things here that make you wish you could die all over again... 

Rayurn: X3 -laughs a bit- Im glad that you're comfortable with us. Now for the moment we have to have Deo check over you. 

Kanti: X3 -laughs a bit- You guys are funny...

Marianna: -laying in his paws the next morning, hugging his leg- |3 

Shea: ... Iunno... Guess sometimes I don't like getting too close to others... I just kinda fear that I'll lose them in the end...

Mapiya: Hey >/ -walks and stands in front of him- Don't bother them. 

Shawn: -throws a glass, just missing her and hitting the wall- >8C 

Eloisa: ... -sighs and cuddles up to him, dozing off- |c 

Jess: W-Why wont you help me..? |c 

Wilkins: -looks him over- Good evening sir. We've had reports of some screams coming from this area so we are investigating everywhere. 

Aurora: o.o.. >/ -pulls away from the wall- Come on Vivian, you would really hurt your only friend? 

Hanson: -grins and aims his wand- >J This I will enjoy...

Zelda: Sad But i don't want to be alone... >.< i hate the fact that she cares about Link more than us... 

Aurora: Really? Very Happy Oh that is wonderful news! Im so happy for you >w< 

Elle: ... -frowns a bit- You want to know why? You really want to know why? You were forced to mate with my mother! You are my father! D< 

Gardevoir: Even if we could use it to help us be more equal... They still won't listen... -sighs- 

Quinn: ... How can you treat me like a fucking servant... I thought this was something special.

Derek: -goes red and watches his hand- Mmn... -closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath- You're so gentle Mihan... Your fingertips are just making me feel tingly... And so frisky... <3 

Jude: Ill be glad too. -gets out of the car-

Annette: -sitting down on a bench, having a cigarette- >C 

Madeline: ... Yeah i could probably believe that .___. 

Alejandro: -looks around the place- ... Im glad you're not working here.

Zara: -looks around- So who is-- o.o;; -sees that scary she hulk and quickly slinks away- 

Reynard: Hey i'm o-- o.o -eyes glaze over a bit- 

Celestia: -races out- Kali are you okay? D: 

Aurora: ... -starts to tear up- I didn't think it'd be that soon... 

Chelsea: Well there are some gear such as gags, handcuffs... More whips... ;3 

Meri: yep... One who was smart and beautiful... Someone who i can look after... And treat like a princess <3 

Tumbles: Sad At least we're together and we're not going to that horrible place...

Tani: ... Fine... -heads out of the room-

Laetri: -ears perk and looks at her- Mum please don't go Sad

Tani: I have to sweetheart... If i leave your father, you and Lily will be hit with the curse... -takes him from G and hugs him gently- I will be back for you one day... I promise... -kisses the top of his head- 

Elle: >_< Ill never give you what you want... >C You filthy scum...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 pm

???: ... You know... maybe we should have gone ahead with sending him to one of those doctors. The ones that cure confused people like him. Now it might be too late, but...

Bobby: Mmn... -sighs a bit and smiles- That does sound nice... -takes off her shirt- <3

Fox: -giggles a bit and holds onto him- ;3 Yes sir... <3 -leans in and kisses him- Mmn...

Vivian: He... he doesn't want anything to do with me now.... |c Now that I'm pregnant, I... I'm useless to him. He won't talk to me or anything... -buries her face in her hands and starts to sob-

???: >/ You are not with Isaac anymore kid. Get that into your head. -pushes her to her knees- The women in my house don't stand unless instructed to do so. You walk on your hands and knees while you're with me.

Lexi: .... -pulls the jacket around herself- I-I'm sure... |c

Kanti: -looks up at him- ... But... but I'm not sick...

Fawn: :/ It'll be alright sweetheart... it's just a little checkup to make sure everything's ok.

Blade: .... -doesn't wake, but tries to shift his paws away a little from her-

Tyrel: -ears flatten and sighs a little- I understand... that it seems a little pointless. Getting close to people when they're just... they don't last...

Bruno: >/ Oh, what are you going to do to stop me?

Fox: o.o !! -ears flatten and looks over at the wall- ... Fuck! D: What the hell man?! There's a huge difference between making fun and putting shattered glass through my skull!

William: .... -shifts and starts to wake up later next morning- =.= Mmn.... -stretches a bit and yawns- Hey Eloisa... I think we slept in...

Maid: He... he'll hurt me too.... |c I'm sorry...

Harold: >.> Oh yes... I'd heard about that. It's actually been happening a few times lately... I suspect it may be a few homes down, there is an elderly woman who may be suffering from a spot of dementia. Terrible thing really...

Vivian: >.> Of course not. But it's not any of my fault if she messes with Scruff or Hanson. -morphs to her demon form and holds a sharp claw to her throat- >J ... Heh... I'm really going to enjoy this. -grins cruelly- And to think, you're going to die having never seen either of them. How tragic...

Snape: -looks very bruised and hurt- .... N-no.... you... you can't...

Silvia: -bursts into the room and leaps at Hanson- >8C YOU KEEP YOUR STUPID WAND AWAY FROM MY SEVVY! -tackles him down-

Damien: D< Oh what and you think I relish that information?! Look just give me five minutes without suffocating and then we can talk about this! I need some time to myself or I'm going to do something I'll regret Zelda! Do you want that?!

Parker: X3 Heh... yeah it's pretty great, I-- o.o; .... -looks over at Elle-

Misfit: D: Hey... -holds her hand- Elle calm down...

Slate: <.< Oh that's right... you were one from Fawn's litter. You look like her. -shrugs and looks away, taking another puff-

Mewtwo: .... -gently rests his forehead against hers and shuts his eyes- No... -sighs deeply- They wouldn't...

Nikita: >/ Oh don't be like this with me Quinn. You knew exactly what you were getting into at the start and you fucking loved it.

Anudor: I know... -teases him a little- I love it when you're frisky... ;3

Gordon: Just let me know discretely if you see her alright? -looks around a bit and holds the cross close-

Adam: Yeah? And just how did you meet a vampire?

Missy: ^//^; W-well... like I said that's a uhm... a long story...

Fox: :/ Eh... it looks about the same as the bar. But you're right. This is no place for either of us to work...

???: >.> -looks over at her- Hey! Elf girl! .... Where do you think you're going huh?

Eldora: o.o;; ... Reynard? -shakes him a little- Reynard what's going on? D:

Kali: -rubs her sore nose- M'fine sweetheart. >.> Finally got this one taken care of.... Sorry I couldn't get hi to turn you back. |3 But we do have ourselves a nice little man servant now. -leans in and gently kisses her cheek- <3

Eldora: >.< -tears up a bit- Reynard! S-snap out of it, we need to go find help!

Madame: ... -slowly nods- Yes... the doctor's told me it would be four years... best case scenario.

Baldor: -bites his lip- Heh... t-that does sound pretty tempting... ^//^

Drayna: -sighs a bit- You're so wonderful... Smile So kind to me... -kisses his cheek- I wish I could repay you somehow for treating me so kindly...

Ikbi: Sad What's it like there mummy...?

Darunia: It's horrible... r-really terrifying for a pokemon. They conduct cruel experiments and don't care if it hurts us... The time Kali stole me and took me back there... s-she used shock training to make me do as she said... >.<;

G: -glances down at her- .... I'll take care of him Tani. He'll be alright. You just need to make sure that you're safe... alright?

Vlad: Ah see there's the thing... >J You can't stop me you little mongrel...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 am

???: Maybe they can talk some sense to try and fix up his surgery... -sighs- 

Chelsea: -takes off her pants and slowly moves back to the spa, getting in- |3 Mmn this feels nice... <3 

Spike: Sad ... -sighs and places an arm around her- i really am sorry... I guess Scruff really was the only person who truly cared... 

???: o.o... B-But why...? D:

???: :/ So im Jason... Just putting it out there... 

Elle: Trust me. They're going to do more to me :/ it'll be okay... -squeezes his hand-

Grace: -goes over to them- ... Blade :/ Its morning... Time to wake up... 

Shea: ... -stands in front of him and looks into his eyes- ... You wouldn't leave me...right? Sad 

Mapiya: ... >/ -holds him up in the air by the scruff of his neck- You really want to know? 

Alejandro: o.o;; ... Theres also  called having fun and the  pushing it... That really pushed it. 

Eloisa: -comes in with a breakfast tray- You did but I didn't. ...  

Jess: ... I want to go home ... Thats all i want... |c 

Wilkins: >.>... still, i need to check the house to make sure. And I do have a warrant that allows me to.

Aurora: o.o;; -aims her wand- Stupefy! >.<

Hanson: o.o!! -falls to the ground- Argh!! DX Fuck its you! 

Scruff: <.<... Sevvy... Really? 

Zelda: o.o;; ... -ears go back and tears up- Im sorry... 

Aurora: o.o;; oh no... Elle's temper again... D:

Elle: >8C -smacks the cigarette out of his hands- The fuck is wrong with you?!

Gardevoir: ...-places a hand on his cheek and just stares at him- ... You givr me such a strange feeling... 

Quinn: Yeah, in the sex. >/ The sex only! 

Derek: Oh shit... Don't be a tease... -quicky pulls off Anudor's clothes- <3 

Jude: It shouldnt be too hard to spot her... She is a red headed she hulk.. 

Madeline: :/ Well we'd like to hear it... I mean Adam would like to get to know you somehow...

Alejandro: Lets just get her and go... And stay close to me. 

Zara: o.o;; ... Uh... Sorry! I have another customer... ^^;: 

Celestia: >J Excellent.. Now what will we do with this one...? -looks at Eldora- 

Aurora: Sad That really isn't long... Id just finish up school... You might not see me graduate... |c 

Chelsea: |3 I never thought you'd be into this stuff... -laughs a little and kisses his cheek- <3

Meri: You don't have to repay me... -strokes her cheek gently- You being here makes me happy... <3

Pixie: >.< How can anyone want to stay there...? Sad 

Tani: I know you will... -hands him back to G- Even though you can be a bastard... You were alright with kids... 

Elle: Yes I can! D< -pulls away from him- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:36 am

???: -nods- He just looks horrible like this... trying to pretend to be someone he isn't.

Bobby: Yeah? I hadn't tried it yet... -gets in and cuddles up to her- Mmn... you're right. <3 -rests her head on Chelsea's shoulder and sighs deeply- Where would I be without you Chels?

Vivian: -nods- >.< And... a-and now... Hanson won't let me see him. I have to do everything he says o-or...

???: >/ Because I told you to is reason enough.

Lexi: It's... it's nice to meet you Jason.... -looks up at him- ... H-how did you die?

Kanti: Yeah.... b-but...

Deo: -comes over to them and looks down at Elle- Alright how are you feeling kiddo after you got some rest? :/

Blade: .... -ear flicks and slowly opens his eyes- Mmn...? -looks up at her- .... -nods and slowly gets to his feet-

Tyrel: -looks her over for a moment- ... Of course I wouldn't Shea... you know you don't need to ask that. -moves forward and gently nuzzles her- We'll both be there for each other...

Bruno: o.o !! -yelps a little and struggles- Fuck! >.< -tries to swipe at her- D< Put me down you fucking bitch!

Fox: What? It is not my fault this guy hasn't gotten laid in a thousand years. Hmph. -grumbles darkly and gets back to working-

William: o.o -sits up and looks up at her- Heh, thanks babe. X3 -takes it from her- You're the best. <3

Maid: |c I know... -tears up a little- I know...

Harold: >.> Well then by all means... search away.

Vivian: o.o !! -yelps a little in surprise and gets thrown back into the wall- >.< Ugh!

Silvia: >:U Diiiieeee! -casts a stunning spell on Hanson and gets up, aiming her wand at Scruff- Now untie my brother! >:T

Snape: .... Thankyou Silvia.... -.-;;

Damien: ... -looks her over for a moment and growls, quickly turning away from her and walking out- >C

Misfit: o.o;; -backs away from them- Alright. I'm staying out of this.

Slate: <.< Oi. I wasn't done with that. -stands up and glares at her- >/ I don't know what your problem is girl but you'd better get over it real fast. Your mother had some puppies. That was the way things worked at the club. -cracks his knuckles- But if you still resent that I can undo it for you. One less whiny little mongrel in the world.

Mewtwo: -looks her over for a while- ... I do...?

Nikita: >/ Well you know what you can always do princess? Nobody's forcing you to stay with me! Just leave if it's bothering you that much!

Anudor: -giggles a bit and blushes- ;3 Why not? Are you gonna punish me if I do?

Gordon: Well then start looking. And make sure nobody sees us.

Missy: Well it's just... ^^; I don't really know you two that well yet and it goes into a bit of intimate detail...

Adam: >.> Basically she's too embarrassed to tell that she slept with her the moment she met her.

Fox: Yeah... -holds onto his arm- I wouldn't wanna get mistaken for someone who's working here...

???: >.> I don't see any other customer for you at the moment. |3 Stop making excuses girl, get that ass on my lap.

Eldora: Crying or Very sad P-please... -trembles a little- G-give him back...

Kali: >.> After what he just did? >3 Not a chance... Actually Mihan I think this little mutt was the one Shawn was focusing on.... -goes over and places with the ends of her hair- Maybe we could give him a little 'welcome back' present... >J

Eldora: >.<;; -whimpers and tears up as she does, too scared to move- No... no please, I'm begging you...

Madame: I know... but you're a very good student Aurora. You do make me proud... I'm sure by the time you graduate you'll be an exceptional witch...

Baldor: |3 Me neither... -sighs and wraps his arms around her- But you're such an amazing mistress... -plays with some of her hair- I wish I knew a way I could make you feel that wonderful.... <3

Drayna: -smiles a bit- I know... but I really do want to do something for you. Maybe we could try and show you my home planet like you wanted...

Darunia: No pokemon would... -heads into Hyrule and sniffs around a bit- We need to find Dark and Kihja... it's been a while since I was last here. :/

G: -cuddles Laetri close- .... Yes I suppose...

Silver: >.> -steps into the room and takes her hand- We're leaving. -quickly pulls her away from them and outside the cafe-

Vlad: -growls a little- Keep trying... >/ You'll only tire yourself out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next