Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 am

Bobby: Mmn... -moans a little and tilts her head back- F-fuck.... oh you know I can't say no to you... <3

Drayna: -nods and follows him up- Vivian...? Sad Are you in here dearest?

Vivian: -looks up from sitting on her bed- ... Y-you came... you actually came to help me. T-thankyou...

----------------------------------------------

???: >/ Oh you will be sorry. Get back on the ground bitch, I'll make the food myself. You better be watching cause next time I expect you to do it right. -growls and pushes her back to her knees- You should be grateful I'm giving you so many chances when you're being so fucking useless.

Lexi: ... -watches him carefully- ... A-alright... I trust you...

Deo: ^^; -rubs the back of his head- Sorry... well call me if you have any concerns. -heads back outside-

Fawn: We will, thankyou... -sets Kanti down on the edge of the bed- There you are dear... Smile

Blade: -snarls- >C It was my kill in the first place.

Vitali: -looks her over- Honiah... D: Where were you, I got worried...

Tyrel: o.o !! -laughs a bit and squirms- Haha! XD No, have mercy! >w< Lemme go!

William: Oh come on Eloisa I think you're exaggerating. You just cleaned up last night, there's no way you have that much to do.

Harold: >/ No. You stay with me now bitch... now come on. -drags her downstairs- I mean it. You just watch your fucking mouth...

G: >.> Come now... I suppose we should go see what this guy is like.

Medli: Sad Then take me with you. I don't want to stay here mister Link... >.< I wanna stay with you... p-please... If I go back now mummy and daddy are just gonna be mad with me... |c

Slate: |3 Well I am not gonna argue with that... -leans down and kisses her cheek- <3

Misfit: Just a little bit... X3 But no, this is great. We'll have fun... -cuddles her gently- <3

Parker: <//< Hm? Oh yeah... yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask? :/

Mewtwo: -strokes her hair gently and smiles- ... It is... good to see you uplifted by the thought of it... we'll have a safe place away from them. You won't be hurt like that ever again...

Nikita: -shakes her head- I shouldn't have... it... wasn't my place... -sighs a bit and takes out her braids-

Anudor: ... -sits up a bit and looks him over- That didn't freak you out to much, did it...? :/

Gordon: She's passed out. Even if we have to shove her in there I don't think she's going to mind. D| -sets her down in the boot- Alright we'll go to the market now. Call that buyer's number I gave you. -glances down at his kid- ... :/ Come here kiddo...

Adam: -quickly nods- Yeah alright. o.o -goes over and picks up the phone-

Missy: >.< -tries to calm down but is really terrible at it- She... she's gonna get hurt! She was the one protecting me from him and if he hurts her... I-I wouldn't know what to do... oh god... oh god he must know that Adam's here... h-he warned me not to see him... DX Oh god...

Fox: :/ Hey don't think of it like that... that must've been horrible on you.

Eldora: o.o;; -looks up at him and freezes, going very pale- ... N-no... oh god not this... not this please. DX P-please sir it still hurts from last time... i-it will be even worse this time! Oh god please! -cries more-

Kali: o//o Oh! -giggles a bit and holds onto her- Oh Celestia... ^//^ -glances back at Reynard- >.> You wait by our door in case we need anything, boy. -cuddles up to Celestia- Like an ice pack... <3 -laighs a bit and kisses her-

G: >.< !! -yelps a bit and hits the wall- Ugh! Fuck that is it! D< How long do you think I'm gonna keep putting up with all of this?! -grabs her by the throat and bashes her into the wall-

Baldor: T^T No I was kidding! I was kidding don't go! -gets up and wraps his arms around her waist- Don't leave me mistress... <3

Drayna: -holds onto him tight and buries her face in his chest- I-I guess so.... but I really like just being able to hold onto you like this... Smile

Kihja: >:U Right! I am 100% focused!

Alassea: X3 -giggles a bit and squeezes his hand- Hey it's alright... don't be embarrassed...

G: >.> Do you really think now is the best time to be discussing this Lily? Silver needs our help now and you're wasting our time arguing about petty things like this...

Silver: I can learn. >/ Besides which you know I have a right to this position.

Fawn: -sighs a little and helps gently wash her- Well that's just the way things work I suppose darling... Sad I wish I could change it for you... but I can't. Unfortunately it's... just what we were made for. -gently tucks some hair behind her ear- But you know it doesn't have to be so scary and painful all the time. -tries to smile comfortingly- You know if you don't fight it they'll usually be gentler with you...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

Chelsea: |3 -gets up and grabs some towels- Here... Let me dry you off... <3

Spike: Hey I promised I would get her and here she is... :/

???: Sad -backs away a bit- I-I know sir... I am grateful... |c

Jason: Great... -looks over in the distance- We're almost there... -smiles faintly- You will be back to the orphanage like you wanted...

Elle: :3 Here... -breaks the candy in half- We can share. ^^

Tess: <.< Whatever. -sits down- So how are things with you and your family...?

Honiahaka: I just... went and got water like I said I would... it was a bit difficult but hey... I have some... |c

Shea: >3 Nooo! -licks his cheek- Give me a good reason why I should |3

Eloisa: <.< Alright. Today I have to clean up the dishes, clean all the floors in the house, start on some of the clothes, dust everything in the house, make the beds, clean the toilet, prepare lunch and dinner and many other chores... is that not too much?

Jess: Ahh... >.< -tears up in pain and heads down with him-

Wilkins: o.o... Hey settle down D: -takes her away from him gently- She is hurt... you have to be careful...

Aurora: Alright let's go... -heads off to the infirmary- Don't expect him to be all nice and welcoming at first... Just try and be polite alright? :/ -holds G's hand-

Link: ... -sighs and thinks for a moment- ... -looks her over and brushes some of her hair behind her ear- Alright... we'll go to a place where your parents won't be able to find you... -picks her up and gets on Epona-

Lily: Heh... |3 Come on. Let's go back in the lounge room. We've left Aurora and Parker all alone... then again that is a good thing <w< But I kinda wanna stir it up a bit...

Elle: X3 -cuddles him back- We should probably get back inside. Aurora and Parker must feel so awkward in there.

Aurora: Iunno you just seem like you look so awkward... :/

Gardevoir: -sighs happily- Yes... we'll be so happy... -closes her eyes- You really are my hero... <3

Quinn: Why are you taking your braids out...?

Derek: No it's just... -sits up- It... was just something big to say... -rubs the back of his head- I never saw myself as the fatherly type...

Jude: Right... -starts to call up the buyer-

???: Sad -goes over to him- Daddy this is wrong... we shouldn't be doing this... please...

Madeline: Shh. The police will deal with them Sad And he doesn't know about Adam being here. We left no trace... We will be here to help you alright? Just please calm down or you're going to pass out.

Zara: I guess it was... but hey, at least things are working out for you... -rubs her arm- It must be nice to be together and getting married now...

Shawn: Shh... It'll be okay... I'll be real gentle... -picks her up and lays back down, placing her on top of him- <3

Reynard: -nods and stands at the door-

Celestia: |3 Mmn... -kisses her back and places her down on their bed- I really wonder what this is like... is having sex with a penis nice? Like when we were conceiving Derek...

Aurora: o.o!! >.< UGH! -slides down the wall a bit- F-fuck....

Chelsea: >w> ... Weakkk.... |3 -leans up and kisses his cheek gently- <3 You know I would never leave...

Meri: X3 Heh... you're making me blush so much... <3 -reaches the surface and helps her to the land-

Dark: Okay we'll go into HQ to see Tani and Silver, pretending that we are coming in to say we're happy for them, being real supportive and that. Then we will take out crosses when we are all in a room alone together and weaken him. Then I can get to work on trying to fix him. Alright?

Laetri: Well I can't help it... W-when I'm around you my brain goes all... stupid... X3

Lily: ... See you don't even fucking care. -let's out Latias and gets on her back- Just leave me alone. I'm doing this myself. If you follow I'll make sure you're back in hell... -looks away- Take off girl...

Proton: ... -growls- Fine. Take the chair for now >/ But when you screw up they will be begging me to come back. And I won't hesitate... -walks away from him looking extremely pissed off-

Elle: -looks up at her with a shocked expression- W-What? That's all you've got for me? Is to just accept the fact that I am being raped?! You act as if we're still in the fight club and that's all we're meant for! We aren't meant for that! D< I was going to save myself and now I can't do that... and h-he said he would be back! >.<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 am

Bobby: -blushes a bit and gets up- X3 Well alright... <3

Vivian: -goes over and hugs her tight- T-thankyou... thankyou for coming...

Drayna: Hey it's ok... -strokes her hair gently and frowns a bit- Sad It's alright Vivian... -sighs a little and gently places a hand on her stomach- You look so hurt... did he strike you in any way that might have harmed the baby?

???: >/ You're not. You're constantly whining and crying. -starts making something to eat- Sit in the corner bitch and stay silent until I come back for you. I'll think about whether or not I want to punish you.

Lexi: Yeah I... I didn't think I'd actually get back... t-thankyou...

Kanti: owo Thanks Elle. Smile You're the best. -takes it and cuddles her gently- X3

Blade: They're fine. -shifts so his back is facing her and he's protecting the carcass- Why are you following me?

Vitali: Sad It's... it's just water, it couldn't have taken that long. What happened...?

Tyrel: X3 Cause that's the kind thing to do? -pouts a little- You wouldn't hurt an old man like me would you? 8C

William: ... Alright fine. You know what you had no problem with any of this before. I'll go out and sort things out on my own if that's the way you're gonna be.

Harold: >.> ... My apologies.... -looks him over- Just out of curiosity officer... what exactly do the forensic tests entail?

G: -glances down at her hand- >.> I will if he is. I'm not going to take kindly to him if he isn't going to show me respect.

Silvia: -sitting by Snape's bed- o.o Aurora! D8 Where were you! You took ages!

Medli: o.o -looks a little surprised and holds onto Epona- ... Y-you mean it? Very Happy Really mister Link?

Damien: -heads back to the castle- .... -sighs a little and runs a hand through his hair as he steps inside- Alright I'm back Zelda... D| M'sorry I snapped at you. Let's just talk about this...

Slate: You wanna stir that up? X3 With as awkward as he's being he's going to need all the help he can get you know.

Misfit: X3 Yeah alright, c'mon... -puts an arm around her shoulder and takes her inside-

Parker: Me? N-no... no I'm fine. -looks up at them- Hey Elle... :/ You feeling better now?

Mewtwo: -looks her over for a moment and cradles her in his arms- I am...?

Nikita: -shrugs and throws the elastics to the side- No reason...

Anudor: Well I suppose nobody does really until they actually have a kid. :/ But you know it's a learning curve... you're not gonna know everything.

???: >.> -picks up his phone- Yeah? Who is it?

Gordon: I know kiddo... I know it isn't right, but this is the last bad thing I have to do for Jude... then it's over. Sad

Missy: But... Crying or Very sad But what if the police come too late and we can't help her...?

Adam: -comes back into the room- Cops are on their way. Just calm down alright?

Fox: |3 -hugs Alejandro's arm- It really is... mmn... <3 I can't wait to have the bar all to ourselves.

Eldora: >.<;; -squirms and tries to pull away from him- N-no... no I don't want this! DX Please! -whimpers and cries- Please Shawn I'll do anything!

Kali: -lays back and plays with some of her hair- |3 Mmn... it was different. Very fun... but I so can't wait to feel penetrated... ;3

G: -glares at her- >C I fucking warned you didn't I? This is your last warning Aurora... stay away from me. -turns and leaves-

???: o.o -looks over at her- ... Hey kid are you alright?

Baldor: Of course not. |3 Not while I've got a good hold on you like this. <3 -squeezes her a little- >3 You're never getting away~

Drayna: -gets up onto the land and picks up her clothes- ^//^' Man I hope there's nobody else around here...

Kihja: -salute- >:T Can do! -conjures a cross in his hand- :3 This is what the cross thingy looks like, right?

Alassea: -giggles a bit- >w< Nuh uh... that's not true. You're super smart all the time. <3

Latias: -looks back at him- ... Sad <Lily you can't do this alone... It's not a good idea. I... I really think you should listen this time.>

Silver: |3 Heh. -kisses Tani's cheek- See? This'll be easy.

Fawn: o.o;; W-well sweetheart... I-I'm sorry but I don't know how else to help you... Sad I can tell how how to avoid being hurt and how to not make them angry... b-but... t-that's really all I know. I'm trying my best sweetheart....
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:28 am

Chelsea: -wraps the towel around her gently- You really are so perfect... <3

Spike: It was just her face... :/ I checked her over...

???: |c -whimpers and crawls into the corner, curling up- ... -tears up and hides her face- 

Jason: ... -smiles a little-  Its no problem... Its just a shame I wont able to see you again... 

Elle: X3 -giggles and cuddles him back- You're welcome X3 

Rayurn: X3 Awh ... They're sharing...  

Tess: Im not. I guess we just seem to bump into each other... 

Honiahaka: ... I-I bumped into Blade... |c 

Shea: ... This is just sad man... X3 It makes me want to keep you pinned down... -licks his cheek gently and turns back into her human form- |3

Eloisa: Oh William please don't... 

Wilkins: Well that could include a test who's semen is in there...  >.>

Aurora: Sorry. Baldor was upset... :/ How is he doing..?

Link: Yeah... But we must hurry... -quickly heads off to the forest- ... You sure you're not going to miss your parents... Or Leoni... 

Zelda: D: Damien! Oh thank god you're back! -races towards him- Medli has run off Sad I think she is leaving with Link >.< 

Lily: Yeah i know X3 i feel sorry for the poor guy. Come on.. -heads into the living room- 

Elle: Yeah i am... -looks them over- Did we interrupt something? >.> 

Gardevoir: You are... You really are... -cuddles up to him- <3 

Quinn: ... Well... Alright... You wanna lay down or something...? 

Derek: Yeah... But iunno... I mean i'm still pretty young... 

Jude: It's the guy that has got you your she beast vampire. >.>

???: Sad But what if you get caught...? 

Madeline: Besides she is a string person... She might come out of there alright... :/ 

Zara: ...-ears go back- Yeah... Looks really nice...

Alejandro: Oh we have to go find our favourite table again... |3 

Shawn: Shh... You'll love it... Just be quiet... Hold still or it'll hurt more...<3
(Skip.... >.>)  

Celestia: Well... I hope im not too bad... Ive seen a lot of men doing it... I just hope i can please you... <3 -leans in and kisses her neck- 

Aurora: -rubs her throat- Y-Yeah... Yeah I'm alright... -straightens up a bit-

Chelsea: XD Ahhh~ no! Somebody help meeee~ -squirms a bit in his arms, giggling- <3 

Meri: X3 You know me... I prefer this place to be empty.  

Dark: Yes. Just conjure it when the time is right. 
(Remind me again how Kihja got into the army.. XD)

Laetri: Iunno... When I'm with you it's all... Mush. ^^;; 

Lily: -tears up and talks through her teeth- Just go... 

Tani: ... I hope so... Least i wont have to go through training and that... 

Elle: You sound like we are going to continue the club ways... >/ What if he comes back huh? You just going to make a bed ready for him to do that to me?   
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 am

Bobby: I still... can't believe you really think that about me... -sighs a bit- I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost you... <3

Vivian: The... the kid's fine...

Drayna: Alright... ok that's good. We can fix these bruises really easily. :/ -hands glow and starts to heal her bruises- ... Where... is he?

???: Quiet. >/ -glances over at her- .... Hmph. I thought I got a great deal getting you for free but he must have wanted to get rid of you.

Lexi: ... I'm not that special. You'll probably forget about me once I leave. -holds her scarf close to her- ....

Fawn: X3 That's so sweet... Oh I knew she would love this. -holds onto Rayurn and watches them- ... I wonder why he was so nervous around Deo... :/

Blade: Well knock it off... I'm sick of bumping into people like this. -.-'

Vitali: o.o;; You what? D: -quickly gets up- But we moved here to get away from Blade! Why is he here?

Tyrel: .... o///o Well uhm... I suppose if you wanted to... I wouldn't... I wouldn't uhm... ^///^' M-mind...

William: Well then could you please make up your goddamn mind for one?! Seriously Eloisa! -runs a hand through his hair and sighs a bit- Just the other day you were going on about how you didn't want maids and how you really really wanted to take care of me! You can't expect me to be impressed when you go ahead and do this.

Harold: Is that so? >.> Is that always necessary? I'm sure Jessica would be able to identify her attacker...

Silvia: 8C He hasn't woken up yet... -springs out of her chair- Hey I meant to ask! Very Happy How come you were so determined to help him? Huh? I mean I don't see why anyone would wanna let him be hurt cause he is pretty cool, but still I've never seen--

G: Hold on just a second now Silvia. >.> Take a breath. -glances down at Aurora- Let's assume you we're correct. Silvia doesn't know?

Silvia: :3 What don't I know?

Medli: .... -holds onto him and hugs him gently- I'll miss Leoni. Maybe one day... I can come back for him...

Damien: o.o;; Slow down. D: Are you serious? Link's taken her? ... -glances back at the door- We... we have to go and find her. Sad She's too young to go off like that...

Parker: ^//^' Nope... no... what makes you say that?

Misfit: Well... for one thing, as long as I've known you I've never seen you blush.

Slate: -comes downstairs- o.o Parker's blushing? >w> Now this I gotta see.

Mewtwo: .... -thinks for a moment- That thing you described before... butterflies... in your stomach. It is nervousness?

Nikita: Alright... -pulls away from him and goes into their room-

Anudor: Yeah... yeah you're right of course. And it wouldn't be right of us to do. :/ Tiny really hates children...

???: You've got the fully grown vampire? >.> Good. How tame is she?

Gordon: It's gonna be ok kiddo... nobody's seen us and the creature market is really underground. Not a lot of people get caught...

Missy: >.< Oh gosh I hope so... I... I just don't know what I'd do if I lost her. Crying or Very sad

Fox: -blushes- Oh I do love that table... |3 -ear flicks and looks over at Zara- ... Something wrong kid?

Eldora: -eyes are red and puffy and tears run down her cheeks- DX Aahhh... -trembles a little and holds onto him for support- O-oh my god... -goes limp and falls, laying flat on top of him-

Kali: -tilts her head back- Ohh Mihan... you always do... <3

???: -goes over and helps her up- Watch yourself kid. You've really been copping it lately. :/

Baldor: -does a terrible evil laugh that is beyond my description powers- >3 No one can save you!

Drayna: -pulls her clothes on- You're right... it's really secluded out here. Smile It's lovely.

(They took him in as a little kid cause both his dads died. XD)
Kihja: Got it. >:T And if he's hurt our little girl I'm gonna get him good.

Alassëa: -tries very hard not to laugh- X3 Mush?

Latias: ... -sighs a little- <Yes Lily...> -takes off-

Silver: -glances down at her- C'mon now. >.> Perk up Mihan. This is a good thing, remember...?

Fawn: N-no but... Sad I was just trying to help you so you wouldn't be hurt sweetheart. You know if you keep getting angry like this it's only going to be worse the next time he comes for you and... and I won't be able to protect you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 am

Chelsea: Yeah... -helps her out of the bath- You know if I didn't have you... Life wouldn't be worth living... 

Hanson: -appears behind her- |3 Why dear... Do you miss me? 

???: >.< I-I was one of the top girls in Master Isaac's eyes... I wanna go back to him... You're the worst master ever! No wonder you're alone! 

Jason: Well i haven't really talked to anyone around here... :/ I don't think I could forget you... Especially that sweet face of yours... 

Rayurn: Yeah... I plan on talking to him when Elle takes her nap... Butcor now i just want to leave him be... He is happier this way... :/

Tess: Fine... -ears perk and sniffs the air- Though i think you have a friend coming...

Marianna: -slowly trying to walk to him- o.o Uncle... Very Happy 

Honiahaka: I don't know! >.< -puts the water down and trembles- I'm so scared... 

Shea: ... -looks him over for a moment- ... Turn into your human form... 

Eloisa: o.o;; ... -backs away a bit and looks away- I... I better go and ... Do the work...   

Wilkins: We have to do it sir >.> Besides, it's really none of your business. 

Aurora: ... -sighs- Well apparently my mum was with him or something... And it's been said that he is my father... So ... That would make you my aunt... 

Link: ... Once we get home I'll figure a way to get him back okay... :/ 

Zelda Sad ... She really doesn't want to be with us... |c she really likes him more... -tears fall down her cheeks- 

Lily: o.o... Oh this is cute |3 

Aurora: o.o -lightly touches his cheek- Why are you blushing...? X3

Gardevoir: ... Y-Yeah... Yeah I guess... -looks down, blushing a bit- 

Quinn: ... -goes into the room with her- Is there anything else you need.. :/ 

Derek: o.o Why does he hate kids? 

Jude: >.>... Not that tame. Right now she is knocked out so you won't have any trouble. 

???: Sad But... -sighs- Mum is going to be really mad... 

Madeline: ... Okay. I can't wait. Im going out there. -races out of the house- 

Zara: Hm...? Nothing... Im alright. 

Shawn: Mmn... -holds her close- See? It was nice... <3 

Aurora: Yeah I know... -sighs- Makes me feel like I should just stay at school in the holidays... Anyway thanks for helping me... 

Chelsea: Oh no! What are you going to me...? ;3 -runs a finger gently down his chest- <3 

Meri: ... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- You make it beautiful by being here... <3 

Dark: Dont start anything bad... Remember he wi have shadow powers now. 

Laetri: -ears go back- Awh shush... X3 

Lily: ... -sighs- I hope mum is okay... 

Tani: ... Yes i know... -cuddles up to him- ... You're doing a good job Mihan... 

Elle: Whatever... -gets up and dries herself off- Ugh... >.< I'm going to the food tent... -gets changed and walks out-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 am

Bobby: ... -reaches forward and strokes her cheek gently- Now don't say that... I'm not the only thing in your life. :/ You've got a lot more to live for...

Drayna: o.o !! -jumps a little in surprise and whips around to face him- Don't do that! >.< -huffs a little and backs away-

Vivian: ... -looks between them for a moment but doesn't say anything-

???: >/ .... That does it you little bitch. -goes over and grabs her by her hair, holding her up in the air- You're really gonna get it.

Lexi: -frowns and looks away- Don't... I'm plain, I don't have a sweet face or anything...

Fawn: -sighs a little- That's true... :/ It must be so hard on the little one to lose his mother... he must have felt so alone and afraid...

Blade: -ears perk and looks over at her- ... It's you. -lifts his head and sniffs at her- What are you doing away from your mother?

Vitali: ... Sad -goes over and gently licks her hand- You should go back... it might not be safe.

Tyrel: ... Oh... you uhm.... a-alright... -slowly morphs back to his human form and watches her carefully-

William: -nods- Yeah just... just get it done alright? Hurry up so we can go out.

Harold: ... Very well... >.>

Silvia: o.o .... -tilts her head and looks her over for a moment- ... >w< -squeals and races over, hugging her tight- EEEE! That means I'm your auntie! I can't believe I have a niece~!

Baldor: >.< !! -squished between them-

Medli: Mkay.... -rests her head against his shoulder- .... Thankyou mister Link... for taking me. It really means a lot... -sighs happily-

Damien: Sad ... -gently wipes her eyes- Oh Zelda please don't cry... please I... |c I don't know how to fix this for you...

Misfit: |3 Very.

Parker: ^///^ F-fuck... heh... i-it's just... kinda warm in here... -looks over at Misfit and Lily- >8C I will fucking kill you.

Mewtwo: I make you nervous...?

Nikita: No... thankyou... -lays down and turns her back to him-

Anudor: -shrugs- I don't know. :/ Whenever there's little ones around him he gets really quite vicious.

???: Good. >.> Well bring her to the market and I'll take a look at her. If she's in a good condition we'll see about making a deal.

Gordon: No listen alright.... -sighs a bit- You can't tell mummy about this. She just can't know...

Adam: o.o !! Shit! Madeline be careful! -jumps to his feet and races out after her-

Missy: o.o;; .... -fidgets a little and whimpers, unsure what to do- Sad Oh god.... >.< Oh god I hope he doesn't see me... -hesitantly steps outside-

Fox: :/ You don't sound like it... c'mon speak up. You've helped us find money for our wedding... we don't want you to be upset without at least trying to do something.

Eldora: -softly cries into his chest- |c N-n-no.... -shivers at his touch- I-It was horrible... >.<

Kali: -laying back underneath Celestia- Ahh.... |3 Fuck Mihan that was good... oh I didn't know we could have fun like this... <3

???: :/ Hey it's no trouble kid. So uh... you got any idea what's going on with your mother? We've been hearing a few things around here lately that... she's not doing too good.

Baldor: -blushes a bit and ears flatten- Uh... ^//^ -tries to think- ... I-I dunno. -shrugs- X3

Drayna: -giggles a bit- X3 Heh... y-you're so sweet Meri... -squeezes his hand gently- I'll definitely have to find a way to repay you for all of this... ;3

Kihja: o.o; -ears flatten- Right... Man I hope he doesn't try to control my body. D: That would be weird as anything to have Silver inside me.

Alassea: X3 Sorry... it's just so funny to watch you go all... mushy. >w< -covers her mouth and laughs a bit-

Latias: ... :/ <It must be very hard on her. .... Why wouldn't you take any help?>

Silver: There we go. -kisses the top of her head- |3 Who knows, we might even get Laetri to come back to us later on. He'll just need a little persuasion.

Fawn: Sad -stands there and watches her leave- ... Be... be careful darling...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:17 am

Chelsea: No... You really the only think in my life... Without you ... God... I really don't know what I'd do... I would just be in my apartment for the rest of my life alone...

Hanson: |3 Alright alright... I promised Vivian's I would be good.

???: DX Ah! Let me go! -hisses in pain- 

Jason: Well i think you are :/ 

Rayurn: Yeah... At least we can give him a proper home ...

Elle: X3 We should totally go to the mud pits when im better... 

Marianna: <w< Snuck away... What are you doing out here? 

Honiahaka: No Sad I want to stay with you... -kneels down and hugs him gently- 

Shea: ... -looks him over for a moment and strokes his cheek- I really am glad you came to live with me... 

Eloisa: Yes dear... -sighs and heads down into the kitchen- 

Wilkins: You should probably stay here... >.> We'll call if everything is sorted out... 

Aurora: o.o... Silvia calm down! Youll squash Baldor... D:

Link: ... -smiles a little- It's no problem... -stops in the forest- Alright... We have to go down this ditch... 

Zelda: |c ... She will never be happy with us... We should just let her go... Let her be happy... Thats all i wanted for her... 

Lily: |3 Id like to see you try. -looks at Misfit- Hey kiddo, do you and your girl want to stay with us for a few days this holidays?

Aurora: X3 Okay... Well i better go get some things so i can come over... 

Gardevoir: Y-Yeah... ^///^;; you kinda do... 

Quinn: -lays down with her and wraps his arms around her- ... -sighs- I really dont know what to do Nikita.. I'm really sorry...

Derek: Maybe we should talk to him about that... -takes his hand- Id like to have a child later in the years... 

Jude: Right we will be there soon. >.> -hangs up- Ready to go? ? 

Madeline: Hey! D< Let her go right now!

Zara: Really... Its nothing. -looks up- We're at the castle.

Shawn: You still need to get used to it... Don't worry. We'll have all the time in the world. <3 

Celestia: Mmn.. <3 -thinks for a moment- Wait... o.o Did... You have any protection? 

Aurora: She is just un well right now. -brushes some hair back behind her ear- I'm really worried about her... |c 

Chelsea: X3 -kisses him gently- You're so cute. <3 

Meri: ^///^ Heh... Now that i cant wait for... <3 

Dark: ... Okay I gotta remove that saying from my mind... -teleports to team rocket-  

Laetri: <w< Oh? >3 Is it now? -messes up her hair- 

Lily: Ill take anyone else's help but his... >C 

Tani: I hope so.. |c I really hope so... 

Rayurn: -comes back into the tent- Hey I'm home... o.o Hey what's wrong? 

Elle: -sits out in the tribe- ... |c -sighs and plays with her braid- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 am

Bobby: That's not true... you've always got Scruff. You've got the gang... didn't you have a happy life before me?

Drayna: G-good... Just... personal space alright? -watches him carefully and backs away more-

???: >/ Not a chance... after that little display I know you really need to be reigned in. -growls and pushes her over the bench, and strikes hard across her backside-

Lexi: -rubs her arm and looks uncomfortable- Mmn... -mumbles a bit- Yeah thanks...

Kanti: X3 Yeah? I haven't been there yet.

Fawn: <.< .... Do so at your own risk Elle. The second you go into that mud you're in for a bath.

Blade: What does it look like I'm doing? -takes a bite off the deer- M'eating. Get back to your mother kid, before she thinks you've gotten lost somewhere.

Vitali: Sad But I don't want you to be scared Honiah... It's not fair that you have to stay here where... where he is...

Tyrel: -bites his lip and takes in a deep breath- Oh Shea... <3 Yes, this really was a good decision...

William: .... -sighs a bit and rubs his forehead- Damn... -starts to get changed into his clothes-

Harold: No I really think she should have someone with her.... >.>

Baldor: >.<; -whimpers a bit and starts to cry-

G: You are squashing Baldor. >/ -gently takes him from them-

Silvia: o.o;; Sorreeee... D: I'm just so excited! >w< I can't believe we're actually family!

Medli: o.o ... -peers down into the ditch- Seems like a long way down... D: -ears flatten and shivers a little-

Damien: .... |c -pulls her into his arms and cuddles her gently- I can't believe any of this... I can't believe she'd want to leave... or that he'd actually take her...

Slate: -sighs and rolls his eyes- D|

Misfit: Yeah if you've got the room for it we'd love a place to stay. X3 Gives me a reason not to do my schoolwork.

Parker: Alright... ^//^' See you soon then...

Mewtwo: Why? Am I intimidating to you...?

Nikita: >.< -flinches a little- .... -slowly eases up and leans back into his arms- It's... not a big deal. You just shocked me, I didn't expect it of you... I'm just... I'm just being a big baby about it... |c

Anudor: -smiles a bit- You really would? Smile

Gordon: Yeah pretty much. -looks up- ... Shit get in the car Jude. We've gotta move.

Adam: Don't you fucking go anywhere! D< We've called the cops!

Fox: ... -looks up at the castle- ... Yep. So uh... who wants to go in first? To see the big guy...

Eldora: >.< -cries more- N-no... no more please... -whimpers and tries to get up, very weak-

Kali: o.o No? Why would we need protection? We've never-- .... Motherfuck. o.o;; -sits up a bit-

???: -glances back at the infirmary- Why? What's going on?

Baldor: X3 -blushes and rubs the back of his head- M'sorry... I really killed the mood didn't I?

Drayna: X3 -leans in and gently kisses his cheek- Here... let's get going. -moves some water up from the lake and places it onto his gills-

Kihja: o.o .... Right... ^^' Whups. Sorry if I scarred you a little there Mihan...

???: -looks up at them- ... Oh fuck, not these two. -.-' You guys are the worst. Would you just leave?

Alassea: o.o !! -squeals and tries to move away- Eee! XD What are you doing?! -giggles and tries to playfully shove him-

Latias: <But... you're going to get really hurt doing this on your own Lily...>

Fawn: ... -plays with the ends of her hair- It's nothing... I suppose I was just being dumb again...

Vlad: >.> -sitting up in some trees- ... <Awh. |3 You look so sad... like you could use some company...> <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Chelsea: -looks into her eyes- ... It became better and happier when you came into it... 

Hanson: |3 -moves a little closer- Awh... You shouldn't be scared... 

Spike: -stands between them- >/ Back off man. You leave her alone... 

???: Ahh! ... Ohh... D-Do that again... <3

Jason: ... :/ Am i making you uncomfortable...? 

Elle: >.>... You'll have to catch us first >:T 

Marianna: o.o... -wags her tail a bit and sits next to him- ... >3 -bites onto the deers ear, growling- 

Honiahaka: I'm not scared.. I proved that when I attacked him... 

Shea: ... -sighs a bit- You really are so special to me... -leans down and kisses him gently- <3 

Eloisa: -comes up some time later- Here... I made you a coffee.. 

Wilkins: >/ I said--

Jess: Uh... Can't we just go and not fight? >.< Please...

Aurora: Yeah... I finally have a big, proper family... Father... Aunt... -leans down and kisses the top of Baldor's head- And of course you two... <3 

Link: Just hold onto me alright...? It will be a bit scary... But ill make sure you're safe. 

Zelda: |c ... I must be such a horrible mother... And i thought Link was our friend... H-he wanted to support me >.<  

Aurora: >.>... you'll still do your school work. Make sure he does it Elle and ill give you bonus marks in charms. -teleports away- 

Elle: >.>... sorry Misfit. 

Gardevoir: No its not that... I guess I get nervous cause i really like you... 

Quinn: I know... It really wasnt like me... I feel terrible for doing that... |c 

Derek: -smiles and kisses his cheek- Yeah I would... <3 

Madeline: yeah they'll be coming! D<

Jude: Look you punk ass kids stay-- o.o Adam? The fuck are you doing here? D< 

Alejandro: i think it'd be safe for us to all go in as a group...  

Shawn: Just don't move dear... Just relax on me... <3 

Celestia: o___o;;; D: Shit... Oh shit what are we going to do? We're not ready for another kid! Especially when I'm like this! 

Aurora: She is just unwell... -sighs- I should get back to studying... 

Chelsea: a little... X3 But it's okay. I know you're still new to this.

Meri: |D I still think that is the best trick ever... Ahhh... <3 

Dark: >.> Hey we've come to talk to our daughter and son in law. We want to congratulate them. 

Laetri: >3 -laughs a bit- Awh come on. |3 I think I made you a nice new hairdo. 

Lily: I don't care alright? I've been through worse. And besides, I rather work with someone who would actually care about me. 

Rayurn: You're not dumb Fawn... I never thought you were... :/ -goes over and kisses her cheek- What has happened? 

Elle: >C <Stay the fuck away from me you sick bastard...> -tears up- <You've hurt me enough...>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Bobby: ... -smiles faintly- Well you know... I'm really glad I could do that for you. <3 -leans in and gently kisses her- Mmn...

Drayna: o.o;; D-don't. >/ I'm here to help Vivian... a-and that's it. I'm not going to put up with any of this...

Vivian: -looks up at him- ... You said you wouldn't do anything. Just... just back off.

???: <.< .... Oh... what's this? |3 -caresses her gently- Did you like that? Hm..? -gropes her a little to tease her, and doesn't strike her yet- Did you like that you little slut?

Lexi: >/ No I'm fine. Why would I be uncomfortable? -huffs a bit-

Fawn: >w> Sweetheart I think I'll be able to run just a little faster while you're bed ridden... X3 -leans down and kisses the top of her head-

Blade: ... -glances down at her and watches her for a minute- ... I appreciate your hunting prowess kid, but it's already dead. -leans down and licks the top of her head- Have you eaten?

Vitali: Sad I know, but... I can tell you would rather not be around him...

Tyrel: ... -looks a little stunned- Mmn... -slowly shuts his eyes and kisses her back- <3

William: ... -smiles as if nothing's happened and takes it- Thankyou dear. -kisses the top of her head- |3

Harold: You heard her. >.> She needs medical attention right away...

Baldor: >w< -giggles a bit- <3

Silvia: ... o.o -looks a little confused- Huh... I coulda sworn Baldor was Drayna's kid. :O

Medli: -hugs him tight- I know you'd never let me get hurt...

Damien: I knew we couldn't trust him... I should have sent him away he moment he advanced on you... -sighs and strokes her cheek gently- Sad But you're not a bad mother. You cared for her more than anything.

Misfit: D: Hey! That's not f-- ... >.> Oh you are not sorry. -grumbles darkly and folds his arms. >/ Hmph.

Mewtwo: ... -tilts his head a bit and looks confused still- ?

Nikita: -shrugs- I had it coming...

Anudor: X3 Oh Mihan that's wonderful... -cuddles him gently- <3

Adam: D< None of your business!

Gordon: Look you can deal with your kid later! We have to go!

Fox: ... -holds onto Alejandro's hand- C'mon then... -slowly steps inside-

Eldora: >.<; -tries to get up but lays flat on him again- ... |c -sniffles and starts to cry again- Oh god... I'm so sorry Reynard...

Kali: D: Woah just don't freak out! Who says I'm pregnant? We just... we gotta get me tested. Maybe it's nothing... ^^'

???: Go ahead and try kiddo, but... I wouldn't if I were you. Not if your brother's up there. :/

Baldor: ^^' I really don't know how you expect me to be as... dominating as you are. I really think it's best to leave that sort of thing to you...

Drayna: X3 Well you know... there are teachers in Ellesmera. You can learn how to do it there... and a lot more if you wanted.

???: >.> .... Really? That's all?

Kihja: Totally. Very Happy

???: ... Yes... well.. they shouldn't be far from here. >.> They just got here.

Alassëa: >w< That was mean... >:U I demand you fix it! At once!

Latias: ... -opens her mouth to say something, then stops- ... <Yes Lily...>

Fawn: Sad Elle's upset with me... She... got attacked, and I tried to help her with it, but...

Vlad: >.> <Darling we've barely started...> |3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 am

Chelsea: -kisses her back gently- Mmn ... -runs a hand gently through Bobby's hair- Let's go to bed now ... <3 

Hanson: >.>... -looks them over- Fine... I'll see you soon.. -walks away-

Spike: ... -sighs and looks Drayna over- Are you okay? :/

???: Mmn... Yes. Please do it again... Please... <3 

Jason: o.o;; Alright just calm down. Why do you get so mad?

Elle: >.>... I still accept this challenge. 

Marianna: -nodnod- Mummy is trying to feed Vivvy. She is a lazy bum in the morning >.> So i went to fins you! Very Happy -brushes up against him-

Honiahaka: We can't move you around to much... I can deal with it. Trust me.

Shea: ... -slowly pulls away a little- ... I'm sorry... I just had to do that... 

Eloisa: ... -sighs- You're welcome. Ive finished up everything. 

Wilkins: ... >/ -heads into the carriage, helping her in- We'll get your details and everything... Try and contact some family... 

Aurora: He needs a mother and ill be there for him... -holds his tiny hand- <3 

Link: ... -hugs her gently and heads down the ditch, going into Termina- You know you might like it here more... Everything is more advanced. 

Zelda: Sad Then why can't i just have a child... |c I just want one... 

Elle: >.>... Awh don't be like that. -kisses his cheek- We wont do any tonight. <3 

Gardevoir: X3 You must be so confused.. I'll explain it another time. 

Quinn: Please stop saying that. You didnt... Sad 

Derek: X3 -cuddles him back- ... So who would be carrying the baby? 

Jude: -growls- Just stay out the fucking way >/ -gets in the car- Hurry up with yours!  

Zara: -looks over at Reynard- o.o... Hey its that elf guy... What wrong with him? -looks him over- 

Shawn: -gently places her on the bed- Well there isn't anything you can do now... He is gone. -sits up-

Celestia: ... You're seriously saying that after all the things that happen to us? 

Aurora: -sighs- You're right... Spose I should stay away from him... I'm not sure what else to do down here... 

Chelsea: Well you just gotta act like i act... Be on top, make sure im pinned down and ready... X3 It'll just take some time.

Meri: Really? You'd think they'd teach me? 

Dark: Right thanks man. -walks past him- Now they're going to be keeping an eye on us...

Laetri: <.<... No. |3 make me. 

Lily: Good. Now hurry up and get there so we can quickly sort this out.

Rayurn: o.o... You mean there was an attacker? D: Well first we have to warn the tribe. Second we'll go and find Elle.

Elle: <Fuck what more do you want?! Leave me alone!> 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 am

Bobby: Sounds like a great idea babe... -takes her hand and heads over to the bed- Are... are you sure you really want to...?

Drayna: -looks nervous- ... Yeah... yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about me. -sighs a bit- We have to worry about Vivian. -smiles weakly- You should get something on your stomach... How about you lay down and I go make you something?

???: >.> Oh I don't know... do you really deserve it? After how bad you were...? |3

Lexi: >/ M'not... I just don't like people trying to flatter me. I can see right through it. I know I'm nothing special so don't try to lie to me.

Fawn: X3 -laughs a bit- Go ahead then. >.> Get a head start even.

Blade: ... -very faintly smiles and nuzzles her back- Alright, you can stay. -leans down and goes back to eating-

Vitali: -sighs a bit- You're so strong headed...

Tyrel: -blushing- .... N-no... don't apologise. -strokes her cheek gently- It was perfect... <3

William: Oh good. Get yourself dressed up then so we can go out. -sips is coffee- Which did you wanna do first? You wanna get some things planned out for the wedding or go out to the stables?

Harold: >.> -gets into the carriage with them- She's from out in the country. It may be difficult to get in contact with them...

Baldor: :3 -squeezes her hand a bit and stares up at her- .... <3

Snape: ... Mmn... |c -mumbles a bit and starts to wake-

Medli: -looks around a bit- ... You mean like back in the city? Where I used to live? ... The... the people there aren't the same, are they? Sad

Damien: I... -ears droop- |c I think... you would have had a kid of your own now if it weren't for me Zelda.

Misfit: -cuddles her gently- Mmn... |3 Great. <3 I can't wait for tonight...

Parker: <.< ... -leans forward on the couch- So what are you kids up to tonight?

Mewtwo: ... I'm curious. Can't you explain it to me now...?

Nikita: Sorry... -shifts a bit and hugs her pillow, going quiet-

Anudor: I dunno... ^^' Which one of us could handle squeezing it out?

Gordon: -helps his kid into the car and gets in, speeding off- Fuck... you think they are serious about the police?

Adam: ... Shit... shit where the hell are the cops? They're not gonna get here in time. D:

Fox: Hey wasn't that the werewolf's boyfriend? -looks him over- ... Looks like he's been hypnotised to me. o.o But why is he here?

Eldora: >.<; -whimpers in pain- I-I want him back... |c

Kali: Fuck... fuck almighty... -rubs her forehead- I can't be pregnant. I can't be.

???: Maybe you should just keep an eye on your mother. :/

Baldor: ^^' But I'm afraid I'll hurt you... I don't wanna do that.

Drayna: Of course they would. You would probably excel in water elementalism seeing as you live in it... X3 Thry would love to teach you, I'm sure.

Kihja: >.> Well that's ok. They can't hurt us, we're way stronger.

Alassëa: ... 8C -pouts- Pleeeaaase? I... I think I might... -sniffles a bit- M-might... c-cry if you don't...

Latias: -sighs a bit- <It's a long way. I'm flying as fast as I can...>

Fawn: Should we tell Oiryn? Sad

Vlad: >3 -jumps down and walks over to her- Tst tst... I don't appreciate the way you speak to me Elle...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 am

Chelsea: -gently pushes her on the bed- I'm sure... <3 -moves to the end of the bed-  

Spike: Hopefully you can eat something :/ You haven't had anything proper on your stomach for a while... 

???: Oh please don't tease me like this. It's killing me... -looks up at him-

Jason: o.o... Well i wasnt lying... But ill stop... -goes to the portal- Well here we are...

Elle: Hey its my nap time <.< i cant do it now. 

Marianna: -still paws at the ear- ... So you like living with us? 

Honiahaka: Yeah... That's me... -kneels down and kisses the top of his head- 

Shea: -blushes and smiles faintly- Really...? -sighs and rests her head on his chest- <3 

Eloisa: -goes over and pulls out a dress- I guess the wedding plans. Best to get them out of the way 

Wilkins: We can still try. Ill be riding at the front... You keep an eye on her. -shuts the door and gets on the seat- 

Aurora: o.o... He is waking up... -kisses Baldor's cheek and moves over to him- ... Severus? 

Link: Nah. There are nice people here X3 And even if there was bad people i'd protect you. 

Zelda: Sad ... -hugs him gently- No man could ever be as wonderful as you... Im glad i have you in my life... 

Elle: <.<... Some things... |3 What are you doing with Aurora tonight? 

Gardevoir: Well alright... When someone likes someone, their nerves and that get all weird... Because that person makes them feel special... It's all about emotions and that... And I guess we always try to make a good impression on someone we like... 

Quinn: ... -kisses her shoulder and closes his eyes- ... I love you... |c 

Derek: .___. ... -slightly holds his crotch- T^T thats really such a scary thought... 

Jude: They might be. Just hurry up before they can get us >/

???: D: Daddy im scared.. Sad 

Madeline: ... Right we gotta follow them. Missy can we borrow your car? We'll follow and call you where they are. Then you can tell the police when they come. 

Alejandro: o.o.. I dont know. Shit... You think he came here for help and it went wrong...? 

Shawn: Well there isnt any way. I cant defy my bosses. >.> 

Celestia: ... -sighs and takes her hand- Hey maybe it'll be alright... :/ We did want another child... 

Aurora: I should... Thanks... -raises an eyebrow- It's not everyday that I see a nice person around here. What's your name?

Chelsea: Awh you can't hurt me X3 I know im tougher than you. 

Meri: X3 You know this sounds really good... I should just move in all together. 

Dark: Just still be careful. 

Tani: -ear flicks and looks over at them- ... sweetheart my parents are here... 

Laetri: o.o;; ... Awh man D: -starts to fix up her hair- Dont cry please T^T

Lily: I know ... I know girl... -ears droop- ... Why doesn't he care about me... |c 

Rayurn: Yes... Now did Elle tell you exactly what her attacker looked like or anything? 

Elle: o.o!! D< Stay away from me! -quickly gets up and backs away- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 am

Bobby: -bites her lip and lays back- A-alright... -blushes a bit- I gotta admit, it really is exciting.... when you know what you want from me... <3

Vivian: Mmn... thanks Drayna. I think I might be able to hold something down. Just... just be careful. Sad

Drayna: It's alright... you just stay with Spike so you're safe... -sighs a little and heads downstairs-

???: >.> Are you going to be a good girl for me? -caresses her backside gently-

Lexi: -looks up at it- .... Wow... you really meant it. Thanks Jason... I can't believe I'm really going back home after all of this.

Fawn: X3 -ruffles her hair- Then nap.

Kanti: -yawns a little- Yeah I could go for a nap... D| M'really sleepy...

Blade: ... It is... better than living at the club.

Vitali: X3 -smiles a bit and nuzzles her- Heh... I love when you do that. ^//^

Tyrel: Y-yeah... Smile -slowly reaches up and runs his hand through her hair- Your lips are so soft and nice... <3 Just how I imagined it would be...

William: -glances over at her- ... Out of the way?

Harold: Of course... -looks over at Jessica and whispers- >/ When we get to that hospital we are going to get a douche and clean you out.... if that doesn't happen before they start their investigation you are in big trouble.

Silvia: o.o !! Sevvy! D8 -moves in front of her quickly and shakes him a little- You're awake I was so worried about you! >.<

Snape: >__<;; Ugh! S-silvia what are you doing?!

Medli: ... -smiles a bit- X3 Yeah... I knew you would. -holds onto him and rests her head against his shoulder-

Damien: But I can't give you what you really want. Sad I can't give you a child Zelda...

Parker: >//> What? Who says we're doing anything? We'll probably just hang out around here and uh... talk...

Misfit: X3 -snorts a bit- Smooth, man.

Parker: >/ Oh shut up. -shoves him a bit and pouts-

Mewtwo: ... -looks her over for a moment- You have already made a good impression on me...

Nikita: -ear flicks and glances back at him for a moment- ... I love you too... -rolls over to face him and kisses his cheek- <3

Anudor: X3 -laughs a bit- Guess I'll be the mother...

Gordon: D< Yeah I'm going! Just calm down! .... -glances back at his kid- ... It'll be alright. :/ We'll be fine. Just sit back ok?

Missy: Sad C-can you drive...?

Adam: -nod- Yeah I've got a license.

Missy: Alright... -digs into her pocket and hands him the keys- P-please be careful... Sad I couldn't bear to lose you again darling...

Fox: ... Might've... this is the only place where people can get help sometimes. -looks around a bit- Fuck well if he's here and so is Shawn... where's the werewolf girl?

Eldora: -tries to sit up- ... Crying or Very sad W-why are you doing this...? I... I thought you... >.< You were my friend...

Kali: Yeah we did, but... T^T It's gonna ruin my body...

???: ^^; Heh... -rubs the back of her head- T-thanks... I'm new here. It's Ivy... You're Aurora, aren't you? I've heard about you and your brother...

Baldor: D: Hey I can be tough.

Drayna: Well you know there aren't any large bodies of water near our city. :/ Not any large enough to house something like you've got in your lake. The biggest one we have... -bites her lip and shuts her eyes- I-I don't want to go there...

Silver: >.> ... Any why is that? They don't pay us visits all that often. -looks them over carefully-

Kihja: -comes up to them- We just wanted to check up on our baby girl of course. :3 -pulls her into a gentle hug- X3 And congratulate you guys!
(Kihja = Dumb as all fuck, but a great actor.)

Latias: ... Sad <I think he does care... you guys just got off to a bad start. You know he cares a lot for his family...>

Fawn: -shakes her head- N-no... she didn't say anything about him...

Vlad: Ssh. |3 Don't get all upset. -moves closer and wraps an arm around her waist- I just came back for another bite... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am

Chelsea: Yeah...? Well just relax and enjoy it babe... -leans down and spreads her legs, kissing her inner thighs- <3

Spike: :/ -sits on the edge of her bed- You're lucky to have such good friends... 

Hanson: >.>... -steps in front of her- Hello again |3

???: Mmn yes... Yes I will be... <3

Jason: its no problem... -smiles faintly-

Isaac: -stands behind them, clapping sarcastically- Oh yes... Well done... >J 

Elle: Then nap... Nap with me |o -yawns and starts to doze off- 

Marianna: You made daddy happy coming home... He always talks about you. -looks up and wags her tail- So you friends with Tess? 

Honiahaka: -smiles a little- You always seem to make me so happy... <3 

Shea: You've been... Wanting that for a while...? -looks him over for a bit- ... -plays with the ends of his hair- I didnt think this scarred up face would feel good ... 

Eloisa: I just mean so they are all ready and fine. -gets undressed- 

Jess: o.o;; ... And what if they still find something...?  

Aurora: o.o!! Silvia don't shake him D: he is still injured! 

Link: ... You know what? We'll have something to eat and ill tuck you into bed. Alright? 

Zelda: i know you cant... Sad but I still love you... More than anything... 

Lily: Oh stop it Parker. Its so obvious that you like Aurora. Just ask her out already <.< 

Gardevoir: I know... I just want to make sure it still is a good one... -rubs the back of her head- 

Quinn: -strokes her cheek gently and sighs- You know you really are beautiful... 

Derek: ^^;; You're the best Mihan.. -kisses his cheek- <3 

???: Sad Okay... -trembles a bit- 

Madeline: -takes the keys from him- Im driving. We'll be alright. -quickly gets into the drivers seat and starts it up- 

Zara: Its obvious.. Shawn must have her :/  

Shawn: -looks her over- Hey I still care about you... More than anything... 

Celestia: Why don't you just shape shift back to normal?

Aurora: Yeah that's me... -smiles a bit- It's nice to meet you Ivy. Hope you haven't heard too much about us... 

Chelsea: >.> ... Prove it. 

Meri: :/ Hey calm down... Maybe i can make my own home far off somewhere for us...  

Dark: We heard about you solving your money troubles. Though it is a terrible place Im glad you two took the job. 

Tani: ... Yeah thanks... -hugs him back-

Lily: Yeah right... He hated me ever since I was born... Cause I'm just a fucking bastard child... 

Rayurn: I think we should find her first so she can describe him to Oiryn. Quickly now. -heads outside- 

Elle: >C You keep your filthy mouth away from me... -tries to pull away again- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Bobby: Ahh... -tilts her head back- O-oh Chels... -grips at the sheets a little- T-that's really nice... <3

Vivian: Yeah... Yeah I can see that now. I didn't appreciate them so much before now...

Drayna: o.o !! -yelps a little in shock and jumps- Ah! >.< D-don't scare me like that!

???: There's my good girl... -starts to strike her again- <.< You like this? You enjoy the sting of my hand on your ass, you little slut? |3

???: >3 -grins a bit- You did a good job kid.

Lexi: o.o !! -turns to face him and backs away- S-shit! D< Why are you here?!

Fawn: Actually sweetheart we'd like to talk to Kanti for just a sec before he naps... :/

Kanti: -rubs his eyes- Huh? o.o What about...?

Blade: <.< More or less. -wipes the blood from his mouth- Talks about me all the time huh?

Vitali: Only so I can see your beautiful smile... Smile

Tyrel: Y-yes... for the longest time. I thought you'd never see me as... anything more than a friend. -watches her for a bit and kisses her cheek- No... That's just not true. I love all of it... you're so perfect. <3

William: ... Of course... -looks away- That makes more sense. -looks out the window- ... I wonder where Lucy is now...

Harold: >/ Then it will be on your head.

G: Silvia back away. >/

Silvia: D: Ehh... sorry. 8C

Snape: -rubs his forehead- |c Mmn... where... am I?

Medli: Smile Alright. ^^ Will you tell me a story as well?

Damien: But it's not fair on you. I wish... I could fix this for you. Sad

Parker: D| Oh geez. Guys...

Misfit: >.> Oh c'mon, the only one that doesn't know about it is her. Nothing's gonna happen if you don't say anything.

Parker: I dunno... D|

Mewtwo: ... You are so... confusing at times. -leans down and gently kisses the top of her head-

Nikita: -looks him over- ... I am...?

Anudor: >w> But you owe me now. Forever. |3

Gordon: -heads to the market- What did our buyer say?

Adam: o.o; What? How come you're so keen on driving? -gets in with her-

Fox: Fuck... fuck I knew he'd be an idiot. Whatever, not our problem. Maybe he'll actually be happy now and willing to give us the bar.

Eldora: Crying or Very sad But... You're hurting me. >.<; And keeping me from Reynard... -shivers and tears run down her face- Please sir... I-I just want to go home...

Kali: I don't know that much about the details of shape shifting. :/

Ivy: Not a lot yet. :/ Why wouldn't you want us to know about you?

Baldor: ... -pauses for a moment and tries to think- Uh... Ok. Hm... -gently pushes her against a wall and pins her there-

Drayna: Y-yeah... -takes in a deep breath and tries to calm down- Yeah I suppose we could do that...

Silver: >.> ... Well... I think it's something we should have done when the opportunity was first presented. But still... |3

Kihja: -looks Tani over- ... <Are you ok baby girl?>

Alassëa: -immediately perks up- ^^ Alright. :3

Latias: <I could feel it...>

Fawn: R-right... -holds onto his hand and hurries outside with him-

Vlad: -holds her tight and leans in close, gently kissing her neck- |3 Mmn... Don't act like you don't love it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 am

Chelsea: Mmn... -moves her face closer- See? Isn't this nice...? <3 

Spike: :/ At least you do show them more appreciation now... 

Hanson: |3 Oh... I don't mean to do that sweetheart... But you really shouldn't be scared... 

???: Ah! Y-Yes! |D Yes ... Master Isaac taught us to love pain... And it just feels so good <3 

Isaac: I just wanted to see you again... |3 As if I would really let you leave. Thank god for my boy Jason here... Bringing you back to me |3

Jason: D< I don't even know you! 

Rayurn: Well you seemed so awkward around Deo... Why is that? :/ 

Marianna: Yeah Very Happy You made him really happy! He says that our family is complete now! 

Honiahaka: ^///^ ... Awh... Come on. You best have a drink now...

Shea: ... You really think that...? ... You make me feel so special... -sighs and cuddles up to him- <3 

Eloisa: ... -looks at him- Why are you wondering that? You didn't want to hear about her anymore... 

Jess: ... |c I wish i never met you... -looks out the window- 

Aurora: You're resting in the infirmary... :/ You got beaten up pretty bad...

Link: Hey it'd be a crime not to have a story before going to bed X3 

Zelda: -sighs and rests her head on his chest- There really isn't anything you can do... Im just glad i still have you... 

Lily: You should just ask her man.

Aurora: -teleports back in her casual wear- I'm all good Very Happy ... o.o Is everything okay?

Gardevoir: Yeah... I know... -cuddles up to him- <3 

Quinn: Of course... -kisses her cheek gently- Most beautiful girl in the world...

Derek: ... T^T damn. I guess its worth it. 

Jude: He'll be there with the money and that. We just gotta make sure she is still knocked out. 

Madeline: >.> You just don't know how to do a car chase. -speeds off quickly- 

Zara: Iunno... Sad i feel terrible to just leave Reynard and Eldora here... .

Shawn: Look I cannot change what they have done... Besides... Before you wanted this... What changed it?  

Celestia: Maybe we should contact your mum :/ She is a genius at it and can help with the pregnancy. 

Aurora: I guess we're used to being secretive... Not wanting everyone to know a lot about us.

Chelsea: o.o... Yeah... Yeah you're doing alright... -watches him- 

Meri: ...-kisses her cheek- I still mean it... I'm going to make sure you're safe from her... 

Dark: >.> I hope the big boss man can still take care of my daughter... 

Tani: ... <I'm scared dad... I really am scared.> |c 

Laetri: o.o ... D| I hate it when people do that... 

Lily: ... You really could? 

Elle: Nnghh... >.< -tears up- I hate it! Please stop!

Rayurn: Elle! Elle where-- o.o!! D< Get away from her!

Last edited by Saraberto on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 am

Bobby: Oh... ohh... -shuts her eyes and bites her lip, moaning a little- Y-yes... <3

Vivian: Yeah... I... I'm lucky to still have them. -looks up at him- ... Thankyou for bringing her here...

Drayna: -watches him carefully and steps back- Well... >/ Well I think I have good enough reasons to be wary... Just stay away from me. I'm here to help Vivian...

???: ... -frowns a bit- I don't want to hear you talking about Isaac anymore. >/ -strikes her harder- I'm your master now.

???: <w< Ok it's ok love, you don't have to lie anymore. |3

Lexi: W-what? D< -moves away from Jason- You were involved with this?! I trusted you! >.<

Kanti: ... -looks away- It's nothing... I... I just didn't need to be checked over...

BladE: Yeah? >.> ... -slowly gets up and stretches- C'mon kid. We better get you back to your mother before you cause a panic.

Vitali: Of course... thankyou... -laps up some of the water-

Tyrel: -smiles faintly and cuddles her close to him- I really do... <3

Bruno: -walking out into the forest and sniffing around for them- ... >/

William: Just a general curiosity. -looks back at her- Calm down. You don't need to feel threatened or anything.

Harold: Wish all you want. >C You're stuck with me.

Silvia: :O By death eaters! Why were they hurting you?

Snape: -slowly opens his eyes- I'm... I'm a little hazy Silvia from the concussions... -.-'

Medli: >w< -giggles a bit- Yay... you're the best. <3

Damien: -strokes her hair gently- ... Do you think... we should go searching for her?

Parker: o.o; ... Yep. ^^' Yep just fine...

Misfit: >w> Except that Parker totally wanted to ask you something.

Parker: >8C -glares at him- ... I will... kill you in your sleep Gerard...

Mewtwo: ... I am sorry they hurt you... that I allowed it.

Nikita: -plays with his shirt and blushes a bit- I'm really sorry... this whole relationship isn't even fair on you. I just get so scared that... that you're going to try and hurt me or... worse...

Anudor: |3 Damn right it is. Buuut.... I suppose we could wait until after I have the kid for that... ;3 -cuddles up to him- I do still love being your bitch... <3

Gordon: Well when we get there we can keep the cross near her so she doesn't wake up.

Adam: o.o !! -gets thrown back in his chair- Woah! >.<; Careful or you'll kill us!

Gordon: -glances up at the mirror- ... Shit. Your kid's following us Jude.

Fox: Look they have their own problems and they can sort it out themselves. >/ I am not getting involved with that again.

Eldora: Sad W-what changed it is that you've been scaring me and following me even after you said you'd let me go... a-and... you tore me away from the man I love the most and forced me into something I didn't w-want... >_<;

Kali: Yeah probably, just... calm your tits for now. We don't even know if I'm pregnant.

Ivy: :/ Alright... I guess I understand. Uhm... I hope your mother gets better...

Baldor: -looks her over- ... See? I can be strong... -leans in and gently kisses her neck- And gentle...

Drayna: ... I'm scared for you as well Meri. Sad I don't want her hurting you either.

Silver: >.> I always have, haven't I? Why wouldn't I now? -wraps an arm around her shoulder and kisses her cheek-

Kihja: ... <Just... just hang in there sweetie. Sad It'll be ok.>

Alassea: >w> Heh. >3 You're mine now. -pokes her tongue out-

Latias: ... -nods- <Yes...>

Vlad: >3 Ssh... -ignores him and bites down into her neck-

Fawn: o.o; -yelps in shock and backs away from them- A vampire! >.< Oh god Rayurn it's a vampire!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Chelsea: Mmn... Come on babe a little louder... <3 Mmff ...

Spike: Its no problem :/ I promised i would look after you... 

Hanson: Awh come on... I'm not so bad. If anything you should give me a chance so we can get to know each other more... |J 

???: Ahh! O-of course ... Oh god... I need to be fucked... I gotta... -stands up and quickly grabs him, pinning him down onto the counter- Hold still... -rips off his pants-

Jason: Im not lying! I have no idea who you are and i wouldnt let you hurt her D<

Isaac: Oh but you know I wouldn't hurt her... |3 -pulls Lexi close- Let's go back now... <3 

Rayurn: ... I think there is something you're not telling us...

Marianna: But im with you! Very Happy -brushes up against his legs- Im safe <3 

Honiahaka: Do your stitches need cleaning up dear? -strokes his fur- 

Shea: -smiles a little- ... We should probably head back to the tribe... X3 I doubt we're even going to try and hunt for something... 

Eloisa: ... -looks away and plays with the ends of her hair- I know... Uhm... Could you zip up the back of my dress please? 

Jess: ... I was going to give you a chance... Before you were so kind... I liked that... -closes her eyes- I was a fool... 

Aurora: Then you just rest... :/ -takes his hand gently- We know why... Ill explain it to her later...  

Link: -goes into Clock Town and to his little house- X3 But you know you still have to eat your vegetables here... 

Zelda: Im not sure.. |c I want her back but i cant face her rejecting me again...

Elle: You're right >w> I think we should just leave them alone... -walks out with everyone else-

Aurora: o.o... What do you want to ask me about? :/ 

Gardevoir: Don't... You were trapped in a tube... You couldn't do much ... 

Quinn: And i did... And i am so very sorry... I promise you that'll never happen again... That we'll live a happy relationship together... 

Derek: o.o... What exactly do you want me to do? D:  

Madeline: Its alright! Ive done this a couple of times before! >/ -rams up the back of Gordon's car- 

Jude: o.o!! Argh! >.< Speed up man! Try to lose them! 

Zara: ... -sighs a bit- Alright lets just go get the bar... .

Shawn: ... -sighs- I just wish that you would see how much i care for you... I've never really cared about anyone like this... Ever...

Celestia: Yeah... <.<... You know you really can't use that saying on me anymore X3 

Aurora: Thanks... I hope i see you around... -walls away-

Chelsea: Oh ... -closes her eyes and wraps her arms around him- Mmn... See? You're good at this... <3  

Meri: She won't hurt me :/ I promise you I'll be alright... -kisses her hand gently- <3 

Dark: >.> I still like to make sure... 

Tani: Mmn... |c -sighs and looks down at the ground- 

Laetri: <.<... Oh you're going to get it. -starts to tickle her- >3 

Lily: ... Well... It's not important right now. Mum and dad are my first concern.

Elle: Ah! >.< -starts to cry-

Rayurn: >C Fawn go get Oiryn and some of the men. Now! -turns into his wolf form and tackles down Vlad- I said leave her alone!! D<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Bobby: -bites her lip and trembles a little- Oh Chelsea... Mmn... D-don't stop... Ohhh ! <3

???: -looks up at the roof, hearing them- ... Was that...?

Vivian: Yes, thankyou.... for a demon you've been very kind...

Drayna: >/ I-I have no reason to give you a chance... after what you've done... -backs into the kitchen and starts making something for Vivian, trying to ignore him-

???: o.o !! -looks very stunned and stares at her for a moment- ... Hey what do you think you're doing bitch? D<

Lexi: >.<; -struggles and tries to pull away- No! No I can't go back! Let me go! -tears up-

Fawn: Sweetheart... you don't have to keep anything from us... Sad

Kanti: -looks between them- .... -sighs- B-before... mother was killed... |c She pointed him out to me. H-he's my dad...

Blade: Mmn. Maybe. But everyone else will probably think something different.

Tyrel: Heh... X3 Doesn't seem like it. But it is nice out here... just the two of us. <3 -leans up and softly kisses her cheek, sighing a little- I've waited so long for this...

William: Oh of course. -goes over and slowly zips up her dress- .... -gently runs a hand down her side and sighs a little- There you go...

Harold: Yes. >.> You were. -moves her face up to look at him- But none of that matters now.

Snape: ... -looks her over for a moment- ... -just nods and lays his head back down-

G: -glances at Aurora- I'n going to speak with the doctor about his condition. We'll see how long he needs to be here. -kisses the top of her head-

Medli: D8 !! ... That's not fair! >:U What kind of horrible trick is this? This is the greatest injustice in the history of the world!

Damien: ... Maybe we should just do what is best for her. She is obviously... the happiest... -sighs a bit- |c With him. It would be selfish to snatch her away...

Misfit: |3 -high fives her- That was brilliant.

Parker: ... Oh you know... ^^' How those guys can be. Always messing around...

Mewtwo: -thinks for a moment- That girl... -ears flatten- She captured me as her own... -looks down at Gardevoir- If she ever found us again, it would mean there is nothing I could do to escape her...

Nikita: -looks down- Quinn I don't know... are you sure? I feel... it may have been some horrible mistake dragging you into this... -cuddles up to him- I'm still scared to death you'll do something, and... as long as I'm scared I'll continue to abuse you... you don't deserve that... |c

Anudor: M'not sure yet. |3 But I've got a long time to think of some really evil things.

Gordon: >.< !! Fuck! I'm trying! -speeds ahead- I don't know how they can be going as fast as us in Missy's shitty car! D<

Adam: o.o;; How do you know how to do this?! D:

Fox: C'mon. Shawn's room is this way. Now kid be careful alright? If he gets mad he might try to really hurt one of us. :/

Eldora: Crying or Very sad I-I cared about you too... b-but... >.< -buries her face in her hands and sobs-

Kali: T^T Oh right... -desperately gropes her chest- I'm gonna miss you guys... </3 -buries her face in her chest-

Ivy: :/ -sighs a bit and watches her leave-

Baldor: -holds her close- Mmn... <3 Yeah I guess you were right... -nips at her a little with his fangs- <3

Drayna: -smiles a bit and blushes- Alright... <3 -teleports them to Ellesmera-

Silver: >.> Well I think you've made pretty sure now. And Tani and I are going to be very busy at the moment... so you can go back home and not worry anymore. |3

Alassëa: o.o !! Nooo! XD -laughs and squirms- N-no! Darn my ticklishness! >w< Hahaha! S-stop~!

Latias: ... -doesn't say anything and lands in front of the building-

Fawn: D: ... -looks over at Elle for a moment and tears up- ... Sad Y-yes Rayurn. >.< -quickly rubs back into the tribe and looks around- Oiryn! >.< Help! Someone please we need help!

Vlad: >.> -lays there and doesn't fight him- .... -eyes glow purple- |3 Elle dearest... come and help me.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 am

???: o.o... Oh good god... >.< I need a drink...

Spike: X3 Well we're not all that. And I would do anything to help a friend. 

Hanson: <.<... -goes over to her- Hey... She had it coming... Besides, it's helped her. Once she has it she'll be free from here.

???:  -eyes glow red and tightens her grip- I need sex! Now just hold still! >3  

Jason: -pulls her away- Don't touch her >/

Isaac: >/ You better give her back boy ...

Rayurn: o.o... He is? :/ Jeez... It is very rough to find out who your real father is... It was tough for Elle. 

Grace: -looks over at them- There you are. I was looking all over for you little one... -looks at Blade- Thanks for keeping an eye on her. 

Shea: -blushes more and rests her forehead gently on his- ... I can't believe you make me feel this way... 

Eloisa: ... -sighs a bit- You still have such a gentle touch... -looks up at him- Thank you...

Jess: ... -pulls away- You're so heartless... 

Aurora: Alright...  :/ Hopefully it wont be too long... Thank you sweetheart... 

Link: X3 But if you eat all of them you can get dessert~ 

Zelda: |c ... -buries her face in his shoulder- I guess that's the way it has to be... 

Elle: |3 Now hopefully he will stop being an awkward idiot. 

Aurora: Parker if there is something you want to say then I am here to listen. :/ 

Gardevoir: ... Only if she holds the pokeball... What if we got it back?  

Quinn: -kisses the top of her head- Well you have to learn to trust me... Sad to get over your fear...

Derek: ... Where did this evil side come from? 

Jude: D< I don't know either! Its that fucking girl! 

Madeline: Ill tell you later sweetheart! -moves the car over so they are next to Gordon's- 

Shawn: ... -sighs and walks out of the room- o.o... -looks over at Fox and that- What are you doing here? >/

Celestia: -cuddles her close- There has to be a way to reverse this... 

Aurora: -stays in the infirmary for a while- ... -looks at the clock- Maybe i can go back there now... 

Chelsea: Ah! Ah... -runs a hand through his hair- Mmn... You're getting me all excited again... <3  

Meri: o.o... Woah... -looks around- ... This place is amazing...

Dark: Awh >.>... Is there no time for a celebratory drink? 

Laetri: >3 Noooo~ you look adorable like this! 

Lily: -gets off- Thanks girl.. -puts her back in the pokeball- 

Oiryn: -talking to Talos- And thats why we need those weapons... o.o Fawn? There you are. I need to find Rayurn. Whats going on? 

Elle: i dont want t-- o.o... -turns into her wolf form and pushes Rayurn off- >C 

Rayurn: o.o!! >.< -gets to his feet- E-Elle? D:

Elle: -helps Vlad up and stays close to him- ...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 am

???: o.o; .... -sits up and rubs her forehead- Yeah me too... we'll just... get one out of the minibar here. -gets up and pours them a drink- .... -looks up again- I had no idea people could scream like that.

Vivian: Yeah.... -smiles weakly- It was really nice of you to come here... and help...

Drayna: -growls a little and ears flatten- Just stop talking... >/ -still doesn't look at him-

???: >.<; Fuck! -squirms a little- This isn't right! I don't have a problem if you want to be fucked but I am not gonna be the one held down! D< Let me go you bitch!

Lexi: >C -pulls away from Jason- Don't! D< Don't you touch me either! I can't believe I trusted you! >.< -tears run down her face and races away from them-

???: <.< .... |3 Shall we deal with this one while you chase her master?

Fawn: Oh dear... Sad Does he know?

Kanti: -shakes his head- They never do... -wipes his eyes and looks up at them- ... Who was Elle's father...?

Blade: She wouldn't have wandered off too far anyway. She just came looking for me.

Vivian: >:T -scoops her up- Don't you run off like that again!

Tyrel: Me neither... honestly, I thought.... I'd never have this chance again.... -gently runs a hand down her side and sighs happily- <3

Bruno: -looks over at them and growls a bit- >C There you are.... -ears flatten and crouches, slowly moving over to them- ...

William: It's no trouble.... -looks her over for a moment and kisses her cheek- <3

Harold: >/ Enough whining. It's pathetic.

Silvia: -leans forward in her seat- :O So how come they were attacking him? Are they gonna be back?

Medli: >.> -huffs and folds her arms- That's the worst decision to force a kid to make.

Damien: |c -cradles her in his arms- I'm sorry... maybe one day... when she's older, she might come back...

Misfit: X3 It's so funny seeing him like this though. He's never been awkward until Aurora came along.

Parker: Uh well then... maybe uh... -rubs the back of his head- If you're not doing anything now, you wanna go out and... do.... something...?

Mewtwo: ... It might be too risky to go looking for it...

Nikita: -plays with the edge of his shirt- I don't know if I can...

Anudor: :3 I'm learning. ^w^ I'm doing good right?

Gordon: Alright well try and figure something out! We can't lead them to where the market is!

Adam: o.o;; -holds onto his seat- .... Is it a bad thing that this is really turning me on?

Eldora: |c -sniffles and curls up on the bed, pulling the covers over her- ...

Fox: <.< We heard you were selling the bar. We want it.

Kali: Maybe.... o.o Hey maybe we should just go speak to my mum. She might be able to turn you back.

Doctor: -shrugs- If you wanna risk it kid. You know what I'd look into is getting separate rooms.

Baldor: ... -grins and pulls away a little- Oh? But I thought you said you were done for a while... |3

Drayna: -takes in a deep breath and sighs- Yeah... it's really nice to be back again. Smile

Silver: >.> I don't drink. Thankyou, but we're really very busy.

Alassea: XD Haha! S-stop! This isn't fair~!

Latias: .... -looks up at her steadily through the pokeball-

Talos: Yeah just as soon as I can find him-- o.o; ... What's the matter?

Fawn: It's... It's Rayurn and Elle! Sad Our little girl got attacked by this vampire! He's still here and he's probably hurting them! >.< Please please you have to help!

Vlad: -puts an arm around her an kisses her cheek- Thankyou darling... >w> See I told you, mongrel. |3 She loves it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 pm

???: o.o; ... Yeah... It seems like they are really enjoying it...

Spike: Yeah... Still. You get some rest. I want to also keep an eye on Drayna. I don't trust Hanson... -frowns a bit-

Hanson: ... -stands close behind her, grinding up against- Alright... I'll just let my hands do the talking... <3 

???: trust me... -tightens her grip and eyes glow more- You will love it... <3

Isaac: -grins a bit- Please do... |J -quickly chases after Lexi-

Rayurn: This guy named Slate... :/ He lives somewhere else... 

Grace: Youd be surprised D| When the boys wander off... -sighs and rubs her forehead- 

Marianna: Very Happy Arf! -licks Vivian's nose- <3 

Shea: Mmn... <3 -leans down to kiss him again but sits up- Who the... -looks over at Bruno- ... Is that Bruno? 

Eloisa: ... -wraps her arms around him and hugs him tight- M'sorry i got mad... 

Jess: -looks out the window- Yeah well you... -stops and looks out for a moment- ... Harold... Dare i am saying this but... We're not going into town... We're going away from it... 

Aurora: I'm not sure but they might. The reason they used him was for me to come chasing after him... They basically used him as bait for a trap... -sighs a bit- It's not fair...

Link: >w> ... I make awesome desserts... But if you don't them that's okay |3 

Zelda: |c  I... I hope so...'I really do...-wipes her eyes-

Lily: <w< And i bet you were the same when you wanted to ask Elle out |3 

Aurora: o.o... You mean... Like a date or something? ... -thinks for a moment and smiles faintly- Sure Smile 

Gardevoir: Yes true... -sighs- It's only a thought though if she does decide to come back...

Quinn: ... Would you give it a try? Just so we can be happy...? Sad 

Derek: ... -smirks a bit- You're doing great. <3 -kisses him gently- 

Jude: Shit just... We gotta get lost in traffic somehow! -looks at them- D< Stop fucking following us! 

Madeline: Adam we'll talk about how weird your attractions are later! -looks at Jude- Give back Annette! D< 

Shawn: Hm <.< Let me think... No. -.- -walks past them- 

Celsstia: Yeah... Your mum should know something... :/ -kisses her cheek- She can give you a check up and ill have mah boobies back T^T 

Aurora: Thanks ill keep that in mind -.- ... -heads up into her bedroom- 

Chelsea: Ohh don't be a tease... You're doing this do well... <3

Meri: So where shall we go first? -places an arm around her- 

Tani: -looks them over- Maybe its best if you guys go... 

Laetri: >3 -laughs a little and stops- I have the ultimate power! 

Lily: -goes shadow and slowly sneaks through HQ- ... -looks over at them- <There are my grandparents... What are they doing here?>

Oiryn: A vampire? >/ Talos get some crosses. -gods over and picks one off the wall- We'll get him out of here.  

Rayurn: You've put a spell on her! D< I know that this isn't true love. Now let her go! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 pm

???: o.o; .... I wonder how that would even work when-- ... -stops herself and shudders a little- I don't even want to know. >.<

Vivian: ... -lays her head down- Mkay... -sighs a little and starts to doze off-

Drayna: o.o !! -yelps a little in surprise- >.< GET AWAY FROM ME! -whips around to face him and strikes him hard across the face-

(You know what would be hilarious? XD If she totally took over his house and reversed the roles making him her pet.)
???: >.<;; Fuck this isn't right...

???: -grins, showing her fangs- >3 A little dead human boy... this should be too easy girls...

Lexi: -glances over her shoulder- o__o;; N-no! DX -tears stream down her face- Go away! -trips over a rock and skids, landing on her face- >.< !! Aagh! -cries a bit in pain-

Kanti: Oh well... That's good. At least he's not here...

Blade: >.> .... -looks her over- Do you know where they are now?

Vivian: ... >w< -snorts and tries not to laugh- Don't be so cute when I'm scolding you~ X3

Tyrel: o.o Hm? -sits up a bit- I don't know, I can't see anything--

Bruno: >C ... -snarls and leaps forward, knocking Shea off him and pinning her to the ground- D< You fucking mouthy little bitch! D< -swipes at her face-

William: -cuddles her close- It's alright.... -smiles faintly and kisses the top of her head- I love you... <3

Harold: ... -glances out the window- What...? That's not right... where are they taking us?

Silvia: Ooooh right! Very Happy Cause he's your dad! ^w^

Snape: -opens his eyes again and looks up at her- Silvia... o.o; What did you say? -sits up a bit-

Medli: -grumbles- I guess... I might eat a vegetable or two... >.>

Damien: -helps her wipe her eyes- You never know. -glances at the door- .... What's going to happen with her horse?

Misfit: o.o;; Hey I was not. >/ Tell her Elle.

Parker: o//o You... You would? -grins- T-that's great. Very Happy Great! X3 Heh... t-thanks! -pulls her into a tight hug-

Mewtwo: ... If you think it is worth the risk... we can go. She's being imprisoned.

Nikita: Well... I guess, but... -sighs- I don't know how....

Anudor: -smiles and kisses him back- Mmn... -wraps his arms around him- My beautiful Mihan... <3

Gordon: >/ Fuck's sake, don't talk to them. -rolls up the windows and moves into some traffic-

Adam: ^^' Right... -looks up- D: Fuck! We're gonna lose them!

Fox: o.o ... -ears flatten and growls- D< Hey! -races over and moves in front of him- Don't just brush us off like that! Just sell us the fucking bar and we'll be out of your life!

Kali: Mmn... but you know, I am gonna miss this a little... ;3 -trails her hand down lower- It was a lot of fun... <3

G: -doesn't look up at her as she comes in- ....

Baldor: |3 Mmkay.... -runs a hand up her shirt and slowly pulls it off- Now don't you try and go anywhere... <3 -keeps her pinned against the wall- Or else... -kisses gently along her collarbone- Mmn...

Drayna: Well that's just up to you. Smile You're a guest... I can show you where I live.. or to the teachers... ;3 Or maybe that thing I was talking about before... <3

Silver: >.> Go on now.

Kihja: ... -ear flicks and glances at Lily- ... <Same reason you are kiddo. Helping out your parents.>

Alassëa: >w< -folds her arms and pouts- You're so horrible.

Talos: -nods- Yes sir. >/ I'll bring the other men. -quickly leaves-

Fawn: Sad Oh please... >.< I hope this works...

Vlad: >w> Oh but why should I? She's finally being a good girl for me. |3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next