Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 pm

The day after, the new morning sun burned on their backs, still sore and exhausted from the previous day's hard and draining battles. And having to come through Tohjo falls so early in the morning afterwards did not make it much better. But the challenges of being a trainer were their own reward.

Three figures now stood outside the entrance of the towering mountain dividing the two regions, and coming out on the other side marked the start of a new stage in their lives. A tall, thin elven boy leans against the mountain wall, taking in the whole moment. He had just completed the Indigo league, traveled Kanto, earned his badges and defeated the elite four with some of his best friends in the world.... and now he had the chance to start it all over again.

"Well this is about it... I suppose I'd better let you go on your own from here." His mother's voice jerked Baldor out of his amazed trance and brought him back to reality, his small pointed ears perked to hear her. "Both of you... finished with your journey in Kanto already. I couldn't be more proud of you sweetheart..." Before he knew it, her arms were wrapped around him in a tight, smothering embrace, but he smiled and hugged her back despite of it. At seventeen, he was already far taller than the full blooded elven woman, standing about half a foot taller than her already. She smiled sweetly and looked him over quickly, then moved away to give him room to breathe. Her attention shifted to the third figure, a younger girl than Baldor with short purple hair and bright eyes.

"And Tani... completing your first journey at such a young age... you know both your fathers are so happy for you. They wish they could have been here to see you go off again..." Baldor smiled a little as he sensed Drayna hug Tani as well, another all smothering and impossible to escape embrace.

"C'mon mum... enough trying to suffocate us... We have to get going to New Bark town."
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 am

Original response by Sara

Tani's eyes widened as she was quite shocked about Drayna giving her the embracing hug. She wasn't used to having this motherly affection placed onto her after growing up with two fathers. Though her immediate thought was to pull away, she slowly hugged her back. It felt slightly awkward due to the fact she was nearly the same height as Drayna.

"Yeah, we have to get going. There are many more badges out there!" Tani said with glee as she finally pulled away from Drayna. "Darunia and are going to win them all."

She knelt down and stroked the soft, gentle fur of her favourite Pokémon in the whole wide world. But to her Darunia was more than a Pokémon. He was one of her closest friends, right next to Baldor. Tani gave him a small cuddle and then looked back up at Drayna.

"You will give my love to my parents won't you? ... It's a shame they couldn't come and see me off..." She gave a small chuckle as some memories came back into her mind. "I can remember the first day of doing the Indigo League, Kihja wouldn't let go of me..."
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 am

She looked between the two halfblood children, easily sensing the awkwardness between her and Tani, and stepped back as soon as Tani did, her ears flattened and her face slightly red in embarrassment. "I am sorry... I just never dreamed you would both achieve so much so quickly..." She replied softly and knotted her fingers.

Darunia, a now fully grown and developed Arcanine, stood proudly by his trainer's side. A gentle breeze blew through his long and soft fur, only furthering his regal and majestic appearance. A small smile grew across his face as his beloved childhood friend hugged him, and in return he nuzzled her gently and gave her a gentle lick on the cheek. "Of course we'll win." His voice, although just a pokemon, resonated like a low growl, an ability he had taught himself many years ago as a pup. "We've been through everything together, Tani."

Baldor smiled the same as Darunia, a small chuckle escaping him. "Yeah... I remember too. Drayna was the same. I'm surprised the wasn't the same this time..." Drayna laughed a little and reddened further at her son making gentle fun. "You know I can't help it, you two..." She smiled sweetly and brushed some of her red fringe out of her eyes. "But I'll pass the message along... you take care alright? And make sure to call us if you need anything..."
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 am

Tani gave out one of her sweet giggles as Darunia gently licked her cheek. She straightened up and wiped away some of the saliva that was glistening on her cheek. "We will. But you know we lose that sense of adventure when we have to always call our parents right?"

She looked up at Baldor with a faint smile growing on her face. Though she knew he could not see it, she could not help it. Whenever she saw his face she always felt a sense of comfort. Making sure not to give him a shock she gently took his hand, which always made her feel even more safe.

"Come on Baldor! The road is waiting for us" As she said that she tugged his arm gently, eager for them to start heading off.

As the two set off for their adventure, there was something watching them. A fox like creature, with golden yellow fur quietly moves along the rock ledges so that the two magical children do not see him. He lifts his head up a bit, swishing his three soft, black tipped tails and stares at them.

"Don't worry madam... I shall protect them... but there will be tough battles for them to face... and troublesome characters that will make them question on who is good...and who is evil" He thinks to himself as he slowly disappears through the falls.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 am

"Yes yes..." Drayna looked steadily at the ground and forced herself not to return to smothering the two children. "I know, I was an adventurer too. Just don't have too much fun..."

Although Baldor has sensed a childlike smile grow across his dear friend's face, his eyes widened a little and was caught off guard by her taking his hand, and blushed faintly like his mother. He couldn't help but smile a little too, but that was all that was escaped from what he hid from Tani, and how he really felt about her. He felt his mind began to wander again as he thought about all the times they had snuck out of home to run off together as children, and of course all the time they had spent together on their pokemon journey. But he could never admit how she made him feel like this.

Darunia barked eagerly and bounded after them to the roads that lead to the Tohjo shores, straight ahead would be New Bark. Again, Baldor was jostled from his daydream as Tani pulled him along, and he couldn't help but let escape another carefree, joyous laugh at the thought of spending another few months traveling together. "Alright alright, I'm coming!" He grinned and actively ran with them now. "You don't have to tell me twice!"

Drayna stood alone against the towering mountin now and watched the two children disappear into the distance, and she couldn't help but smile with them despite missing them so much already. Sensing the unusual presence lingering among the rock ledges above her, her longer pointed ears twitched, straining for any sounds of movement and she scanned the area. Not finding anything, she shrugged it off and shut her eyes, and in a quick flash, disappeared with the use of her elven magic.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:21 am

Original response by Sara[i]

Of course Tani didn't pay attention to how her friend was turning as red as anything. Her main focus was what lies ahead for them. Not to mention she was thrilled to be moving out somewhere further than Hyrule or Kanto. Her eyes that were filled with curiosity moved around from side to side, trying to take in all the scenery. Who knew what she and Baldor would get into, and what kind of people they would meet along the way.

"So are the other regions different to Kanto? I mean of course there's all sorts of different places but I hope each town isn't a clone and..." she shook her head a little, realising that she was starting to go on some sort of babbling conversation, just like Baldor's friend Silvia usually does. "I'm sorry. I'm just so excited. I guess me bombarding you with questions is a bit too much" With a nervous laugh, she turned her head away in embarrassment and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 am

Darunia's eyes drifted up to meet Baldor's, and an impish grin spread quickly across his face, showing off pointed teeth. Baldor was a good friend, and he had known him for as long as he'd known Tani, but sometimes the urge to toy with him was too much to resist. "Oh it's alright Tani..." His voice carried the hint of malevolent joy. "Judging by how red he's gone, I'm guessing Baldor didn't even notice. He' probably went off daydreaming again."

Baldor's short, pointed ears flattened at the sting of being further embarrassed, and tried to hide his face. "Of course not Darunia... it's just a warm day alright?" He rubbed the back of his head, messing up his already unkempt blonde hair. "Yeah uh... I haven't seen it all myself, but the pokemon world's pretty big you know. And Johto should be full of new opportunities for us." He continued, trying to deflect the attention away from him.

Darunia tried to hold in some laughter at Baldor's attempt to ignore his gentle teasing. "Yeah I've heard that too..." Coming up to the shore of a large body of water, he sat by Tani's side and looked out over the water. "Suppose we'd better get a map once we get over to the other side."
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 am

Tani could see Darunia's cheeky grin planted on his face and knew that he was up to no good. But instead of having a go, she merely just gave him a stern look. "Yeah I feel quite warm myself" she said as she looked back up at Baldor. As she looked up she examined his messy blonde hair and wrinkled her nose a bit.

"I know you cannot help it... but you really need to brush your hair more" With a faint smile she gently ran her fingers through his hair, trying to make it as neat as she possibly can. Tani had always loved Baldor's hair. Anyone who knew him would say that he has the softest and shiniest hair in the world. Heck, even in the universe. So fixing it up gave her an excuse to feel it once more.

As they stopped, Tani looked over the large body of water and froze up a bit. If there was something she and Drayna could share was the fear of being in and near the water. When Tani was just a little kid, she didn't mind large open waters. In fact she would always begged her parents to take her to the lake for a swim on those hot summer days. But then after she was attacked underwater by a large sea creature in Termina, she started to become fearful of the water.

"D-Do we really have to cross that?" she said with a stutter in her voice. Though she was trying to hide the fact that she was scared, she wasn't doing a very good job of it.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 am

Baldor managed to match Tani's faint smile as she ran her fingers gently through his hair. Another thing he'd never really be able to admit was how he kept his hair. True that he couldn't really tell one way or another if it was messy or not, he often didn't care to brush it because it would always result in her being this affectionate.

His smile faded however when he sensed her apprehension. He hated to see the rare occasions where she wasn't her brave self. Darunia nuzzled Tani gently in a poor attempt to reassure her. "Hey I know what you mean. I don't wanna cross that any more than you do."

Baldor sighed a little and placed an arm around her shoulder to pull her into a reassuring hug. He wondered idly if this gave anything away about how he felt, and quickly brushed the thought away, knowing this matter was more important. "It's the only way to New Bark town Tani... I know you don't like it, none of us do. We'll just have to be careful surfing on our pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:24 am

Tani instantly felt more comfortable with Baldor's gentle hug. She cuddled up close to him, resting her head on his shoulder gently. It made her wonder if he enjoyed this affection she gives to him or whether this just made her look needy. Either way she continued to stay close to him as she stared down into the water that was gently rippling past them.
"I know... I just... The water is really scary Baldor... I'll have to put Darunia back in his pokeball. But can I please stay with you on your pokemon?" She asked as she looked up at him. "I would feel safer... I trust you with my life."
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:24 am

Not needing vision to see it, Baldor felt his face glow in an embarrassing pink blush. His pointed ears flattened and he wondered to himself if he could one day summon the strength and willpower to contain this. Today was apparently not the day. He continued to cuddle her close to him, it was at least good to know that she was comforted by his affection, though he wasn't sure if this was a joy or even more frustrating.

Darunia's ears perked and he looked up to face them. "Yeah I'm more than happy to go back in my pokeball. There's no way I'm facing that." Before either trainer could respond, he had nudged the pokeball with his nose, and sucked away by an engulfing red light.

Baldor sensed her looking up at him and he gently stroked some of her purple hair. "Yeah if that's gonna make you feel better, I don't mind... just stay close to me." He kept his voice soft and quiet in an attempt to comfort her, he knew the last thing either of them needed was to make her fear of the water any worse. "I sort of predicted this might happen, so I brought my Lapras before we left for Tohjo falls."

He pulled a small red and white ball from a pocket inside his jacket, and in one swift move, threw it into the air to release the large water pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon story   Pokemon story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon story
Page 1 of 1