Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightshadexPersian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

NightshadexPersian - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 am

Dark: Oh if I start being good you'll have to punish me so much |3 <3

Link: :/ He said that you were upset... and right now you could use a friend. So that's why I'm here.

Nightshade: XD Hey not cool! -shoves him playfully-

Barethim: -snarls and shoots out fire directly at G- D<

Eshwin: -comes outside- What the hell is going on? >/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:39 am

Kihja: |3 Mmn... I would... <3 -leans in and gently kisses his neck, nipping at it gently- I haven't given you a punishment in a while... -plays with the edge of his pants-

Fox: >C I'm not a child.... I can take care of myself. -huffs a bit and turns away from him-

Persian: X3 -laughs a bit and falls over- Alright, I give! XD You got me!

G: -goes shadow and just lets it go through him- >.> ... Good. You're done. -ignores Eshwin and sinks into the ground, heading up to Nightshade's room-
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 am

Dark: Mmn... Well what are we waiting for? ;3 Please punish me master... <3 

Link: Well i never thought that. :/ You seem like a strong woman. I just want to be a friend to you. That's all... -rubs the back of his head- Would you like to go for a walk around Hyrule?  

Baerthim: o.o... D: <Nightshade!> -screeches loudly- 

Nightshade: Heh X3 ... -ears perk- o.o... D: shit. There is something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 am

Kihja: |3 Well just what am I gonna have to do with you bad boy? Huh...? -grabs a handful of his hair and pulls his head back- >3 Should I put you over the couch and spank you until you cry? -leans down and kisses him hard- Mmn... <3

Fox: ... -glances back at him and starts to ease up a little- Well... that doesn't sound too bad...

Persian: o.o .... I bet I know what it is... -holds her close-

G: -rises up out of the floor and looks over at them- ... Nightshade. >.> You thought you'd gotten away... did you?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 am

Dark: Mff!! Oh yes... Please... do that to me master <3

Link: -smiles faintly and holds an arm out- Here. Smile I'm sure you'll feel better after it...

Nightshade: D: Oh why can't you just leave me alone?! >.< -holds onto Persian-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 am

Kihja: Well then... >3 Let's get started, bad boy. -bends him over the arm of the couch and caresses his backside gently- Mmn... |3 I'm going to enjoy this... -slowly pulls off his pants- <3

Fox: Mmn.... thanks. -hesitantly moves forward and holds onto his arm- ... You know, you and Dark look a lot alike but, you're... very different.

G: I thought you would have realised by now. -steps closer- I don't like that you think you can just run from me the way you did... >/ It's all about the control, don't you see...? I will... control you...

Persian: D< -hisses viciously- Get away from her!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:09 am

Dark: |3 Heh... <3 Iunno... I think I'm going to enjoy this more... Fuck you really are so hot like this. <3

Link: Oh yeah. Dark is my shadow. He is like... the evil version of me. -looks at her- I guess that's like you and Drayna huh?

Nightshade: >.< Please just leave me alone...

???: -comes up with a few other elf soldiers- D< Back away from the princess now!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:16 am

Kihja: >3 Maybe I should be like this more often then. You're sure as hell bad enough for it. -swats his backside-

Fox: >C -ears flatten and backs away- No. I haven't got anything to do with her, I'm my own person.

Persian: -glares at the guards- Fucking took you long enough. >/

G: >.> -looks over at them- ... Oh? Or else...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightshadexPersian   NightshadexPersian - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NightshadexPersian
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Shadowborne :: Story-
Jump to: