Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 am

Baldor: T-thanks... |c Honestly... I'm scared to be alone now... I'm afraid he'll come looking for me...

Kihja: ^^; And we saved him too! We brought him back...

Drayna: -growls and grabs him by the scruff of the shirt- Why is my boy? >8C Let me see him...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 am

Tani: He will... but right now whatever has happened dad has to sort out his test for himself... I know you want to help... but as you have learnt it's best not to challenge the demon king... -slowly uses a spell to try and get rid of the stain-

Dark: o.o!! He is in the bedroom T^T H-He is in the bedroom... -ears go back-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 am

Baldor: I won't... I-I won't interfere anymore... |c -sighs and just lets her-

Drayna: -huffs and drops him, heading into the bedroom- >C

Kihja: ... Wow. >.> My big strong man. Can you show me how you handled that so well?

Drayna: -looks over at them- ... Baldor... Sad Oh Elune... i-is he alright Tani...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 am

Tani: -looks up- ... He pretty much got dominated by the demon king... poor thing has been bleeding everywhere. We had to give him Silver's clothes... -sighs- He will be wanted by him. For the time being I want him to stay with me in the cafe. Sad

Dark: >.> ... So how much do you have to pay Laetri huh?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 am

Drayna: D: -ears droop a little- Oh... Sad Oh my poor baby... -rushes over and kneels down by the bed- Y-you must be so hurt... -tears up a bit and holds onto his hand-

Baldor: -tries to weakly smile- I'll be ok mum... I have faith that Tani will keep me safe now...

Kihja: ... I dunno. o.o; He didn't say. D:
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am

Tani: We might need a bit more protection... He is going to be a big target... Malladus has a thing for dominating elves... he has a whole bunch of them in his posession...

Dark: D| Great. He's going to ask for something big I bet you.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:26 am

Drayna: -nods- We've lost a lot of our brothers and sisters to him before... Sad -looks up at Tani- I'll do whatever I can to help. I don't want this happening again.

Kihja: ^^; Do you think we can sneak home without him noticing?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am

Tani: Thank you... Sad But I think right now dad has to sort this stuff out for himself... I don't want anyone else to get in trouble.

Laetri: -standing next to him- <.< ... You wouldn't be running away from me huh?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Drayna: Yes... I understand. :/ I would just feel horrible if my friends were hurt because of my problems... Sad But Baldor you know now... don't you? To stay away from those horrible demons...

Baldor: Y-yes... |c I won't interfere...

Kihja: o.o !! -jumps a little- D8 How does he do that?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

Tani: Now all the blood is gone... would you like me to take you to Lily's bed so you can rest...?

Dark: o__o!! I ... don't know D8

Laetri: X3 It's called teleportation. Nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am

Baldor: Thankyou... |c -slowly nods- Y-yes... yes please... can you stay with me Tani? I feel safer with you...

Kihja: T^T Alright you sneaky demon child... what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 am

Tani: Of course I can Baldor... Sad -strokes his hair gently- I'll be there for you...

Laetri: <.< ... Iunno. I might not want anything right now. |3 I think I might just leave it till I really need you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:56 am

Baldor: -shakily sits up a little- T-thankyou... -looks up at Drayna and sighs- Oh mother... Sad I knew you had been hurt before but... I had no idea it could be this horrible... >.< -tears up a little-

Drayna: Ssh... Sad -holds his hand- It's ok sweetheart... you're safe now...

Kihja: ... You... are... >:U You are so mean! You really do take after your demon mother! Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 am

Tani: Sad Please don't cry Baldor... -wipes away his tears gently- This'll never happen again... You have to learn to move on from it...

Laetri: <.< And she got it from your Mihan who you decided to be with. So technically speaking, it's all your fault that I am the way I am |3

Dark: >.> He got you good Mihan.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:03 am

Drayna: -nods and gently brushes some hair out of his eyes- I know it's horrible sweetheart... Sad But Tani's right. There's nothing that can be done now but to try and put it behind you...

Baldor: >.< -sniffles a bit and slowly nods- Y-you're right... you're right... |c

Kihja: >C Hmph. -ears flatten and crosses his arms- Whatever. D| Can't you just tell us now...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 am

Tani: Come on... Why don't I make you something to eat...? Sad 

Laetri: |3 nah. This is more fun. -walks into the bedroom- Hey uncle :/ How are you doing? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 am

Baldor: Thankyou... that would be nice... -lays his head back down-

Drayna: -pulls the blankets over him- I'll help you with that Tani... :/

Baldor: -ears perk and looks over at Laetri- ... I'm doing ok now kiddo... now that your mum's taking care of me. -smiles weakly-

Kihja: T^T He's horrible. Tani was never this bad, was she?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Tani: Thanks Drayna :/ 

Laetri: :/ -comes over and sits next to him- Yeah... Mum's the best at taking care of people... -hugs him gently-

Tani: Now come on. Let him rest kiddo...

Dark: ... You are you trying to convince? You know she was a pro at sneaking out. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Drayna: Can I just... talk to you alone for a moment? :/ -takes her hand and pulls her out of the room-

Baldor: -smiles a bit and hugs Laetri back- It's ok... Laetri will keep me company, won't you buddy? -ruffles his hair-

Drayna: -looks up at Tani- Is there... any risk the demon king may return for him? I'm sure he's not going to be thrilled that you took Baldor from him... and if there's any chance of that happening I want to set up protective measures.

Kihja: Sneaking out is one thing. T^T she never blackmailed us!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:54 am

Tani: o.o... Yes there will be. Of course there will be... And I will be at huge risk because of who I am. Dad will be in trouble too.

Laetri: X3 Course I will. I gotta make sure my favourite uncle is okay. ^^

Dark: Well I'm sure she learnt that from m-- o.o!! -gets pulled down into the ground-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:14 am

Drayna: This is so worrying... Tani I don't even know how to deal with demons. Sad What if he tries to take all of you away?

Baldor: Awh really? X3 I'm your favourite uncle?

Kihja: o.o !! -ears perk- D8 Mihan! N-no! >.< -tries to grab his hand- Don't let him take you without me!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 am

Tani: It'll be alright... Demons are difficult to fight off... but with him you just-- o.o!! D: Dad?! -quickly races out-

Laetri: X3 Well yeah... I mean you're my only uncle but you're the best.

Dark: N-No! >.< Mihan stay up here! You are not going back down there!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 am

Drayna: o.o; -ears flatten- Oh shit... no... D: -follows her out-

Baldor: X3 Well that's always good to know... -ears perk and sits up a bit- o.o ... What's going on out there? D:

Kihja: -holds onto him tight- >.<; N-no! No if you're going then I'm coming with you! I won't let him separate us! -tears run down his face and starts to sink into the ground a little-

Drayna: D: Kihja! Don't be a fool!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 am

Laetri: o.o;; Iunno D: -gets up and looks out- o.o;; Grandpa is being sucked into the ground! D8

Tani: Dad no! D: You can't go! >.< -tries to pull them back up-

Dark: N-No... >.< -sinks down into the ground completely with Kihja-

Tani: D8 NO! No... -falls to her knees-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 am

Baldor: D: ... Oh Elune... >.< This isn't good... -bites his lip and shivers a little, quickly clasping his hands together- P-please... please I know you are watching over me my lady. Please watch over my family.... -tears up and trembles-

Drayna: D: No... Oh Tani.... -kneels down with her and helps her up-

Silver: -come sin- Hey... D: Tani what's wrong? What happened?

Kihja: >.< -holds onto him tight- Thank Elune... I-I've got you... -buries his face in Dark's chest- Nothing's going to separate us Mihan... |c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next