Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 am

Laetri: D: Uncle itll be okay... They're good fighters... Sad -goes over and hugs him- 

Tani: D: Th-Theyre in hell... Oh god i have to go and help them! >.< 

Dark: Fuck Kihja you're a damn fool... -hugs him close- Damn fucking fool... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 am

Baldor: -quickly shakes his head- T-this is my fault.... >.< I should have known better, I should have let him handle it. T-the demon king is angered now and it's because I had to interfere...

Silver: o.o Your parents? D: No Tani. -pulls her away from Drayna and cuddles her close- No you'd be making the same mistake Baldor made. They have to sort this out or things will just get worse. You know that... Sad

Kihja: >.<; I know... -tears up a little- I couldn't stand to lose you Mihan... <3
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 am

Laetri: Calm down D: Getting upset like this isn't going to help. You were just trying to make sure things were alright... Anyone would've done the same thing...

Tani: But I can take them on! >.< They're going to get killed... I cannot let that happen... Sad

Malladus: -gets up and looks them over- Oh isn't this touching... >/ The little family of fuck ups who keep ruining my plans...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:53 am

Baldor: Getting upset won't help... but... Sad But what will I d when he comes for me? Sad I know he hasn't forgotten about how I escaped... he... he'll be madder than ever. >.< -ears flatten and shivers a little- L-laetri you have no idea what it was like...

Silver: Tani you can't! You can't... Sad And I don't want to lose you like that... he'd kill you if you interfered...

Kihja: -holds onto Dark protectively- >/ ...W-we didn't do anything to you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 am

Laetri: I know... Sad But we will be here to protect you... Nothing will happen to you uncle Baldor... not again... |c -cuddles him-

Tani: So what am I suppose to do Silver? Leave them down there?! -tears fall down her cheeks-

Malladus: >/ You couldn't just come down here. We could've sorted something out but no. You just wanted to avoid the whole thing. And now I've lost a lovely little slave...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:20 am

Baldor: |c ... -sighs a bit and cuddles him back- Thanks kiddo... I'm glad I've got you guys...

Silver: Your parents are strong! They were going to have to deal with this anyway... please just... just think about what you're doing. Sad -slowly moves over and pulls her into a gentle hug- Laetri still needs you here...

Kihja: -frowns a bit- I-I wasn't going to let you take my Mihan from me... and... and it's not our fault Baldor got involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldor being Malladus' little bitch   Baldor being Malladus' little bitch - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baldor being Malladus' little bitch
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4