Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Basic shit Empty
PostSubject: Basic shit   Basic shit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:34 am

Well since we really haven't made anything official for our Wyvern Hollow roleplay, why don't we make something from that? We already had ideas for the crazy scientist, his wife and the detective investigating the town. All connected somehow. Why don't we use them?
So all I got now is the names of our characters. All I remember is that we had the humans, the crazed werewolf that had an obsession with the wife, we also had vampires... and there was some sort of thing were the professor had an obsession with magical creatures and was obsessed with finding the werewolf. Something happened that lead the wife to run away and join Raphael who lost his way and got seperated from his tribe... and Alyce wanted revenge because that crazed werewolf turned her into what she was and killed her family. And the wife fell in love with the detective who was investigating recent murders in that town.
I don't have anything on the detective sadly. All I got is the professor and his wife in my files. Their names are Prof. Isaac C Moore (C is for Cyril) and Lydia Caroline Moore (Maiden name: Callahan).

Alyce was the one causing the murders trying to look for that crazed werewolf. That I remember at least. She'd go through town after town trying to find him and slash through anyone remotely suspicious. Raphael travelled with her to get reunited with his tribe.

The crazed werewolf was your idea cause you said you were planning him out. All I've got is the professor and his wife. And I think I was sorting out the vampires who were being blamed for the murders and were starting this cult.

I know one thing I wanted with this is that all people start out human (not including raphael's race) unless they're infected by another werewolf, vampire or other creature we may introduce in the future. Essentially the different creatures are just diseases.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

Basic shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic shit   Basic shit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 am

OH WAIT! I think I was going to develop a water race as well. Cause I was thinking "we made equal characters for each other. Why isn't it equal?" Then I remembered I was doing the leaders of those races.

Oh yeah of course. So I suppose the water race would be the diametric opposite of the angel-ish race, that they actually aren't born humans?

Yep. I'll have to sort them out more because I have no idea what I'm doing for them. So I think they will be introduced later in the story.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com

Basic shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Wyvern Hollow :: Ideas-
Jump to: