Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORE non canon couples~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 am

Venus: Very Happy Cause it's fun. Why else? ^^

----------------------------------------------

Ruth: I-I ran into a vampire when I was out hunting.... s-she dragged me into hell with her after I tried to kill her. >.<; Oh mother I was so lucky to be spared. I could have been kept there or killed...

Kade: There we go, now I don't want you getting damaged... Stay still, I'll get you something for that burn. -reaches over on a shelf and picks up a jar of cream that will obviously sting like a bitch- This'll make it feel all better. -rubs some into her burn-

Ceranthor: I think that everyone deserved to be cared for... no matter who they are or what they've done. I think you deserve a second chance... :/

Arya: o.o .... -looks surprised- Me? What... help you get your life on track? ... -rubs the back of her head and sighs- D| Alright. I guess this is my responsibility now...

???: -ears perk and looks up as he comes in- ... Oh you poor dear... Sad We heard you from in here, was that your first time?

???: Here... let us run you a bath deary and get you all cleaned up... -goes over and pulls him into a gentle hug- We take care of our brothers here... -tries to smile comfortingly-

Drayna: o.o -ears perk and looks around a bit- ... <Where are you? D: Are you in here?>
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:38 am

Nabooru: Its creepy -.- 

Mary: Shh... -hugs her- I think its best that you don't go hunting for a while... 

Saeianna: -cries a little in pain- Ah! >.< Oh it stings... |c -tears fall down her cheeks- 

Dark: >C Stop it. I don't need your help. Once I get out of here I'll be on my way.

Kit: ... Thanks... You're pretty nice... 

Derek: ... -goes red in the cheeks- ... -tears up and buries his face in his chest- >.< Th-Thank you... 

Hanson: ... <No. Don't worry. I won't get you in trouble...> 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:08 am

Venus: >.> Well hun you and I come from two different worlds. I wouldn't expect you to understand the way we live straight away. Very Happy But that's why I'm here darlin'. ^w^ So we can better understad each other and make lotsa friends!

Ruth: |c -nods and hugs her back- ... Y-yes mother... I won't.... -sighs deeply- I know... I am not to speak of what happened, but... it's strange. Sad She only spared me because she learned of... of it... she said the same thing happened to her and I saw it... I had no idea demons and vampires could show compassion like that mother.

Kade: Hush now. It's good for you, don't want it getting infected now do we? -strokes her cheek gently- I want to take the best care of my pretty little wood elf. |3

Ceranthor: :/ ... And then where will you go? Back to where we were before? Stealing things from innocent travellers...? You know... -leans forward and a little closer to the bars- You don't have to live your life this way...

Arya: Trust me I'm not. I just want this issue solved so I can go back to relaxing in the trees with my master. -couches down- C'mon get back up. I'll give you a ride back to the colony.

???: ... -sighs a little and gently strokes his hair- It's no trouble... we'll get you into some comfortable clothes and if you're feeling up to it after that... I think master Tyrandes gave you permission to fool around with us... -blushes a little-

???: -fills a tub with water- Here darling, hop in. We'll get you washed up.

Drayna: ... <Good...> -sighs a bit and slowly gets to her feet- <I'm fine alright.>

G: -walks over to her and doesn't notice Hanson- ... So where have you been?

Drayna: o.o;; ... I... I was just...

G: ... -looks her over and idly plays with some of her hair- >.> You know I saw you from the window. Who was it that you lead to the building?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Nabooru: ... Are you all so sickly happy on your planet? >.> if thats the case then i don't want to be friends.  

Mary: ... Seems like some of them can hurt like us... -helps her up- Come to bed now dear... I think you need some rest after all that has happened...

Saeianna: Mmn... -looks away an puts her dress on- So what first master...? |c 

Dark: ill go back to hell where i belong. You don't seem to get that this is a shadow demons life. No one loves you, no one cares for you and you get by when you do bad things. It's how I will live... Nothing can change that...

Kit: ... Okay... -get on her back- ... Thanks... Really...  I owe you...

Derek: -shakes his head- After all that I don't want to fool around... |c I thought I'd be happy finally being near boys who like me... |c but she ruined my first time... -slowly gets into the tub- ... I wanna go home... 

Hanson: ... <I can sense that it's not okay...>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Venus: D: Awh. Well why not pumpkin? I think if you really gave me a chance and got tah know me, you'd really like me. ;3

Ruth: |c -slowly nods and leans against her for support- Y-yes... I feel like I have no strength left. It... It's been such a long day... -sighs a bit and slowly heads to her room- ... Mother... I'm so conflicted now... I feel as if I should pay kindness to this creature. But I know... you have always taught me that they are an absolute evil. What if she is to cross paths with me again? Am I to destroy her... or let her go on her way?

Kade: Well I have to go take care of all my pets. >.> You can help me with that. After all I've heard you elves like those animals and stuff... you can help me feed and bathe the wolves.

Ceranthor: ... I think you misunderstand. This is what I am offering you... :/ I don't hate you. I would be willing to care for you if you gave me a chance... there is always another way... if you let me help you, you can change your lot in life...

Arya: -takes off into the air and flies back to the colony- ... Kid... is this all it took for you to come to your senses? A stern talking to and avoiding falling to your death? >.> I could've provided that a long long time ago.

???: Sad Oh darling... -ears droop a little-

???: We're really sorry, but... this is your home now. Sad You can't leave... -kneels by the tub and gently helps wash him-

Drayna: -ears flatten and tries to ignore him- <Look just go away... >.< Go away, this is none of your concern...>

G: ... -looks her over for a moment and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt- >C Drayna! Answer me!

Drayna: o.o !! Ah! >.< M-mihan I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was distracted... -trembles a little- P-please don't hurt me again.... Sad It's nobody... nobody I swear. They didn't even see where the building was, I made sure of it! >.<
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Nabooru: Not if you call me pumpkin -.- -folds her arms- 

Mary: Well... Its so rare... Ive never seen a creature be so kind like that... Maybe if you did show them some kindness they would choose the right path... Become a better person in life... :/ maybe this is what god wants you to do...  To help someone get through the same thing you went through... Or maybe even she can help you...

Saeianna: o-okay... That doesn't sound so bad... -rubs her arm-  

Dark: ... -ears go back and looks away- Its not going to work out...  

Kit: ... I guess no one stopped and listen. They just took action straight away... 

Derek: ... No. I'm not staying. Ive been taken away from m parents before and I won't let it happen again... -trembles a bit- I fucking hate her and this shows why I hate women >.<

???: We're really sorry, but... this is your home now.  You can't leave... -kneels by the tub and gently helps wash him-

Hanson: ... -frowns a bit and goes over to them- Sir I can vouch for her. Drayna and the child came in alone. There was no one there.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Venus: >.> Oh fine. I can be friendly in... other ways, you know. ;3 -leans forward and gently runs a hand up her leg- <3

Ruth: I never thought about it that way... Now I... I almost hope I do see her again. -sighs a bit and sits on the edge of her bed- ... I have to much to reflect on in prayer tonight...

Kade: There's a good girl. We'll start with the baths. -kisses the top of her head and helps her to her feet-

Ceranthor: ... I see... -looks at the ground- Perhaps I am wasting my time. -slowly rises to his feet- I'm sorry to have disturbed you.

Arya: ... That was because they had to. You really did hurt some people, Kit. But look... we're gonna work hard to put that behind you. But you gotta promise me I'm not wasting my time here. You're going to give it an actual try, right?

???: o.o;; -ears flatten- Sshh... D: Do you want a lashing? If she hears that kind of talk... >.<; -shivers a bit-I would hate to think what she would do to you. Sad We are not to speak I'll of master Tyrandes...

Drayna: >.<;; -slowly looks up at him, trembling a little- ... o.o;

G: -glances at him- This is none of your concern. Mind your own business and get back to work. >/ C'mon girl. -takes her wrist and drags her upstairs-

Drayna: -bites her lip and follows him- M-Mihan... >.<' Please let's not do anything rash... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Nabooru: o///o;; -growls and strikes her across the face- That's it! D< this interview is over! -gets up- Get this elf out of my sight!

Mary: You just pray and get yourself into bed dear... -kisses her cheek- Ill see you in the morning... You this can be good... You might finally have a friend... -gets up and walks out of the room- 

Saeianna: O-Okay... Shall I get the cleaning products and that for them...? 

Dark: ... -turns so his back is facing him- Good... Just p-piss off... -tears up and puts his head in his hands- 

Kit: ... Yeah. I'll try my hardest for you. I can promise you that... :/  

Derek: I just did... -sighs and gets up, drying himself off- Can I please have some clothes...? 
(So just wondering, like the Agni Kai, is there a certain fight that the drows have like that between each other?)

Hanson: ... -quickly follows him and secretly aims his wand at G, whispering- Imperio... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Venus: >.< !! Ah! -tears up a little and holds the side of her face- Sad W-what was that for...? >.< -turns away from her and starts to cry-

???: >/ Alright c'mon. -grabs her by her arm and pulls her away from Nabooru-

Ruth: ... A friend... -looks away- I've never... really... -looks a little conflicted and sighs a bit, shutting her eyes and clasping her hands together in her lap- |c

Kade: >.> ... They're not that special. Water is all they need. -heads over to one of the cell blocks- Watch your step, don't get too close to the cages.

???: >C ... Rrr... -glares at Saeianna as she goes by and starts viciously barking at her- D< -pulls against his chains and tries to claw at her through the bars-

Ceranthor: o.o -ears perk and looks back over at him- ... Are you...? D: Please... don't cry. Sad

Arya: Good. -lands down in the colony- You can get a job and a home here, most of the elves don't know you, so it'll be a fresh start.

(Yes but only for the women, they do it to challenge for leadership of the tribe. It's pretty brutal, they use weapons that are kinda like flesh hooks and they fight to the death.)
???: Sad ... Of course honey. Here... -hands him some skimpy slave clothes-

G: -stops and tries to move- ... >C What are you doing?

Drayna: o.o;; W-what do you mean? D: I-I'm not doing anything. >.<' I swear it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:01 am

Nabooru: Suck it up. >C How dare you touch me in that way... -huffs and walks out-

???: >.> Told you not to piss her off...

Celestia: -looks up at the window- ... -knocks on it- R-Ruth...? Can I come in...?

Saeianna: o.o!! -backs away and holds onto Kade's arm- Th-This is so horrible... I've never seen anything so vicious... Sad Those poor creatures...

Dark: D< I'm not crying! I thought you were fucking leaving! -wipes his eyes- Fuck off would you?!

Kit: ... -gets off- I hope so... -ears go back- Though Drayna might put in a bad word...

(Yep. Derek is going to shape shift for that one XD Hah!)
Derek: ... No. -puts them down and thinks for a moment, transforming into his prince suit that i need to draw because he looks so smexy in it- ... I'm cold. I need heat... -goes over and sits in the corner by himself-

Hanson: ... When I flick my wand you shall forget everything that has just happened. You will go upstairs, back to your office and you will leave Drayna alone... -flicks his wand-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:10 am

Venus: Sad -sniffles a bit and rubs her cheek- that really hurt... >.< I was just trying to be nice...

???: >.> alright you better get going unless you want Nabooru to really hurt you. >/

Venus: >:T No way! -pulls away from them- I see why professor Dark sent me here now! You guys need me more than ever! You need me to... show you the beauty of love and friendship~ 83

Ruth: o.o !! -jumps a little and yelps in surprise- ... V-vampire...? -slowly goes over to the window- ... H-how did you find where I live...?

Kade: -holds her close- >.> I warned you didn't I? Keep away from the cells, those guys will take your arm right off if you give them the opportunity. -grabs a large rubber rose from the wall and pulls it out- Right this is pretty simple. Just watch what I do and then take the other hose from the wall and hose them off. -turns on the water and turns the stream onto one of the wolves-

Ceranthor: Sad I can't in god conscience leave you in this state... you need someone...

Arya: I'll have a talk with her. Remember, she was raised in the forest as well, and everyone here believes in the idea of giving someone a second chance. -nudges him gently with her snout- Perk up kid, it'll be alright for you.

???: o//o -blushes a little- Oh uhm... darling you really.... really shouldn't be...

???: -bites his lip- Wow you look really good in that... <3

???: You need us to... help keep you warm...? >//>

G: ... -eyes glaze over and nods once- Yes... -lets her go and moves away, heading back upstairs-

Drayna: o.o;; ... -sighs a little in relief- D| Oh Elune... I thought for sure I would... -bites her lip and looks up at Hanson- Y-you shouldn't be here...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 am

???: >.> I think Nabooru has vowed to rip off Dark's testicles. -looks her over- Look dear we don't need love and friendship. We're warriors and this is what Nabooru wants. She is stressed and doesn't need you to do this to her.

Celestia: It wasn't that hard... I just wandered the forest... Please... My name is Celestia... -rubs the back of her head- I just... wanted to check on you...

???: DX -yelps a bit and squirms at the water-

Saeianna: ... -ears go back- It seems so cruel... They must get so cold because of that...

Dark: I don't need anyone. I've been alone before and I can survive being alone again...

Kit: ... -strokes her snout a bit- It's so nice the elves think that way... -smiles a bit-

Derek: -looks up and looks them over- ... -sighs- If you want... A prince could use some warmth right now...

Hanson: And if I didn't come here you would've been hurt... -looks her over- Are you okay...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:37 am

Venus: D: Awh she's stressed? The poor dear, no wonder she got all upset... What's stressing her? I can help! Very Happy

Ruth: I'm sorry, Celestia of course... -opens the window for her and takes a step back- ... You really startled me. But uhm... I appreciate you coming to check on me. I'm fine...

Kade: They're fine, it's just water. Now go get a hose.

???: >.<;; -whines and backs into the corner of the cell, looking frightened-

Ceranthor: But that doesn't mean you have to... Sad

Arya: -watches him for a bit- ... You know... you can learn about that sort of stuff by working at the temple. The elves would really take to you then...

???: -blushes more and sits down next to him, cuddling him gently- You're really a prince? Why are you here...?

Drayna: -ears flatten and doesn't look him in the eye- No he didn't hurt me... -rubs her arm- I thought you said you wouldn't follow me...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:00 am

???: ... -looks at the other girl- It's like talking to an Octorok isn't it >.>...

Celestia: ... Sorry... you got me all curious now... I've... never known someone who went through what I did... and hate it so... a lot of girls I know have been through it and have grown to like it... even do the same to other children...

Saeianna: D: -gets the hose- No it's okay... -slowly goes to the cage, turning the water on a little- It'll be a gentle bath... Come on... I won't hurt you.... Sad

Dark: Why? I am better off... -stands up- You can seriously not know what I go through... you don't understand...

Kit: Yeah... yeah that sounds like a good idea. I've never really been to a temple before... I only heard about the one in Hyrule... Smile Let's get going...

Derek: Yeah... my parents rule hell back on earth... but I guess I also have royal Aerisan blood... cause my grandmother is like the princess... -ears go back- I was wondering out in the forest and I went out too far... She took me just like that... -cuddles up to him and rests his head on the elf's chest- You feel so nice...
(It'd be cute to watch cause Derek is so tiny X3 He got Drayna's height problem.)

Hanson: ... I know. And I do apologise... but I just wanted to make sure ... daddy didn't do bad things... >.>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 am

???: Uncanny. >.>

Venus: :O C'moooonnn! Tell me what's got her so stressed out! Very Happy I can help!

Ruth: o.o Oh well... I... I never even knew it happened to anyone else. |c But of course hell is a very bad place... It doesn't surprise me that you came up here. You must want to get away from those awful people... Sad

???: >.<;; -quickly shakes his head and whimpers-

Kade: -hoses down a few other wolves- C'mon now hurry up! >/

Ceranthor: So help me out. Sad I want to understand.

Arya: -nods and leads him to a temple- ... You look better already kid. This is gonna be really healthy for you I reckon. You're smiling and everything...

???: -cuddles him back with the other drow men- That's so horrible that you lost your place as royalty... We were all born into slavery... Sad -sighs a bit- It's a shame. If you were a woman... you could challenge her and gain some power back...

Drayna: -frowns a bit- Don't... the children don't understand. Neither do you... Please, just leave. I'm used to it now... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am

???: Oh iunno. A really annoying girl who just keeps touching her >.>

Celestia: ... Yeah... -looks down- But it's the only place I can really be. On the surface a lot of hunters can get me. I can only come up for food...

Saeianna: Sad ... Here... -moves closer and gently places the water on him, stroking his fur- There... see? I'm not going to hurt you...

Dark: ... Let me out and I'll show you.

Kit: I am...? Jeez I didn't notice... heh... Very Happy Maybe I'll look a bit healthier... I've become so pale and that...

Derek: ... -ear flicks and looks up- ... -thinks for a moment- How exactly can I challenge her? What would I have to do?

Hanson: ... I'm not going to leave Drayna. Not while all these bad things are going to happen to you... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- I'll be there for you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:42 am

Venus: o.o ... -tilts her head a bit- Who's that?

Ruth: ... -plays with her fingers and looks at the ground- I had no idea it was so difficult for you. If I had known... -sighs a bit and looks up at her- Is your arm ok? Sad From where I shot you...?

???: o.o ... -ears flatten and watches her carefully- ... D< -snarls viciously and bites down hard into her hand, ravaging it- >C

Kade: o.o !! Oi! D< Get off her you bloody fucking mutt! -pulls Saeianna away- I warned you! >/

Ceranthor: ... I don't have the keys to your cell... But I can come in there... -teleports onto the other side of the bars-

Arya: Yeah you did look pretty sick. Heh... who knew there was a real kid in there? -nuzzles him gently- You just needed a little help.

???: o.o Oh you couldn't. D: Only the women can challenge the leaders. If one of us went up there we'd be killed on the spot... You... you're not really considering doing it are you?

Drayna: -blushes and looks away- Shit Hanson... You don't understand... >///< Please just listen to me, this is so dangerous. -pulls her hand away- You can't keep this up, kissing my hand and calling me dear. Sad I... I'll be beaten senseless... i-if he saw...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am

???: ... Okay I lied. An octorok would get it way before her... -.-' Look just go alright? Nabooru is probably going to take a nap to calm her nerves.

Celestia: Oh yeah... -keeps it hidden under her sleeve- I'm all okay... Don't worry about me...

Saeianna: o.o!! >.< -cries out in pain and holds onto Kade- Oh Elune.... -tears run down her cheeks and her hand starts to bleed-

Dark: ... -conjures an orb in his hand, showing him pictures of hell- This is what I live in... and it's what I have to go through. I can't change my life alright?

Kit: X3 Heh... you're tickling me... I still reckon you're a softie...

Derek: ... There is a way... -slowly turns into his girl form- ... -looks up at them with big doe eyes- You think this could work?

Hanson: ... I'll leave you alone for now Drayna... but I know you can't resist... You know I would protect you... -leans down and whispers in her ear- And I could make you feel like the woman you should be... <3 -straightens up and moves away-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:14 am

Venus: No way! >:T I have to make sure everyone here learns about the magic of love and friendship!

Ruth: ... Uhm... why don't you come in? Sad It must still hurt... I can clean and bandage it if you like...

Kade: You little idiot... I warned you. -holds her close and digs some bandages out of his pocket- Hold still, that looks pretty bad...

Ceranthor: o.o;; ... -looks it over- But... it only has to be this way as long as you keep pushing people away like this. Sad Why won't you let me help...?

Arya: <.< ... -straightens up- Hmph. Don't push it... -walks into a temple with him-

???: o.o ... That... that's an amazing spell... -blushes more-

Tyrandes: -walks in- Boys I need one of you to-- .... >/ What... is this...? -growls a bit and looks Derek over-

Drayna: o//o -swallows nervously and ears flatten- H-Hanson... <3 -bites her lip a bit and watches him- .... >//< N-no... you don't understand. Sad I have to stay faithful to my Mihan...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:50 am

???: >.>... well if you wake up Nabooru you'll get it... 

Celestia: ... -shakes her head- No... -holds her arm- Ill be fine... -backs away a bit- 

Saeianna: |c Ive.. Dealt with creatures like that before... But they are so angry... Sad  -buries her face in his chest-

Dark: ... I dont want you getting caught up in all this if things go wrong... 

Kit: -looks around- o.o... Wow... It's such a beautiful place... 

Derek: ... -stands up- I'm challenging you Tyrandes >/ For my freedom and also the same for these boys... -pants fall down because they are too big now- ... Please ignore that. 

Hanson: ... So you be faithful and unhappy for the rest of your life...? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 am

Venus: >:T I am willing to take that risk! -pushes past them and walks ahead- ... Where's her room? o.o

???: >.> ... Maybe if we show her Nabooru will kill her.

Ruth: Sad Please... it's the least I can do after you spared me. I swear it... you are safe in here. My mother will not harm you and neither will I...

Kade: They're meant to be angry. That's what they're trained for. To kill anything that moves. -takes her hand and starts to bandage it- From now on will you do as I say and stay the hell away from the cells?

Ceranthor: ... You see...? -smiles faintly- I knew I could see something... you do have a kind heart. Smile If you can care enough to want me not to be hurt... don't you think you can turn your life around with a little help? It's going to be alright...

Arya: Yeah it is, isn't it? Drayna used to bring me here all the time... -goes down and kneels at the pool of water, bowing her head- You should pay your respect to the goddess Elune if you are to come in here... -shuts her eyes and says something quietly in the ancient language-

???: o.o; Oh darling no... D:

???: You can't. D:

Tyrandes: ... -raises and eyebrow and smirks a bit- A boy like you? Small one... do not make me laugh. >J It is not your place to challenge anyone. I'll let it slide this one time because it was so funny... but you'll be swiftly punished if you dare speak to any woman like that again. >/ Do you understand me?

Drayna: ... I... I have no choice... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 am

???: <.<... over there. The big doors... -snorts a bit- And uh... She really doesn't like it when you sneak into her bed and join her >w> but hey... Do it for friendship. X3 

Celestia: ... -slowly climbs into the room and looks her over- ... -sits down on the bed- Thanks... You're not bad for a human... 

Saeianna: >.< -quickly nods- Yes sir... Of course sir... |c Thank you for healing my hand... 

Dark: ... Iunno... -folds his arms- ... Spose I could give it a go... -looks away- 

Kit: Oh okay o.o... -kneels down- ... What do i say...? I can't speak that language... D:

Derek: -fixes his pants- I'm serious. >C What? Afraid that a boy will beat you?   

Hanson: ... You sure there is no way...? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:50 am

Venus: I will! >:T For love and friendship! X3 -giggles a bit- She's gonna be so happy! Very Happy -heads into her room-

???: >.> ... So I guess we should start looking for a good place to put the body.

Ruth: Well... you're not too bad for a vampire. I had no idea you creatures could comprehend empathy and compassion... -gently rolls up her sleeve- Sad Oh goodness... this looks so painful.

Kade: Now would you pull yourself together and get this done right? >/ So far you are certainly not worth what I paid for you.

Ceranthor: ... There we are... Thankyou. You won't regret this, I assure you. Smile -smiles reassuringly and takes his hand- I'm going to speak with them, convince them there's potential in you...

Arya: -antennae perk- ... You pray. You can speak in common... or not at all. You can pray silently. She will listen...

Tyrandes: >/ -growls- No. I won't fight someone like you. Challenge me and I will kill you on the spot. -grabs him by the scruff of the shirt- One more word boy... one word... and it will be a lashing. D<

Drayna: -looks up at him- .... No... -being a very bad liar again- No there is n-no way.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 am

Nabooru: |3 -quietly snoring in bed- 

???: You know I kinda miss the days we used to hang some bodies on the walls |3

Celestia: ... Ive had worse... But I mean... Us vampires were once human you know... I wasn't born like this... 

Saeianna: ... -looks down- Yes sir... I am sorry... -ears go back- Ill be good... |c 

Dark: ... Yeah yeah. -pulls his hand away- Just... None of that fruity stuff... -folds his arms and looks away- 

Kit: ... Right of course. -closes his eyes and goes into a silent prayer- 

Derek: ... >C -spits in her face- I demand a challenge.  

Hanson: ... -looks her over- You're hiding something... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 am

???: Oh yes that was always fun. >w> Scared away intruders, too.

Venus: :3 ... -looks her over for a minute and slowly slips into the bed with her- X3 You sleeping creatures are so cute. -slowly wraps her arms around Nabooru's waist and rests her head against her shoulder, just watching her- <3

Ruth: Of course... I never thought about that. -gently cleans away some of the blood and starts to bandage her arm- What was it like before you became a vampire?

Kade: Good. -goes back to hosing down the wolves- Go and grab some of their food, I'll show you how to feet them. -points to a dirty container on the other side of the room holding grains mixed with rotting meat-

Ceranthor: ... -draws away a little and nods- Yes. I apologise... -teleports back on the other side of the bars- Please do not lose faith... I will better this for you. By Elune's light, I swear it...

???: o.o -ears perk and looks over at them from lighting some candles- ... -goes over and kneels down by their side- Greetings... Arya it is good to see you... -bows her head and looks Kit over- ... I don't believe we have met sir... may I help you?

???: -gasps a bit and backs away with the other slaves- D: ...

Tyrandes: .... -growls a little and slowly wipes her eyes- Very well... if you wish so badly to die... >C We will fight outside within the hour. Find your own weapon, slave. You'll need it... -eyes glow red- Now get out of my home. >C

Drayna: N-no... I... -looks up at him for a moment and sighs in resignation- I would be free... through death...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next