Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nabooru's demon baby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:25 am

Kyle: -walks back in with some tea- Here... I made it like you showed me Drayna. -hands Nabooru a cup- Just calm down babe.... this'll help.

Drayna: :/ I don't mean to stress you out... I just want you to be informed. We'll be taking very good care of you during the birth process and I'm sure afterwards you and your baby are going to be just fine. -smiles warmly- Drink your tea... it helps.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:43 am

Nabooru: ... Thank you sweetheart... -takes a sip of tea, not looking at Drayna-

Impa: Princess Zelda and Link are going to make sure that Ganondorf will not be coming near you. :/ They've heard some rumours that he has been sighted a few times around Hyrule... but I can assure that he will not be able to come near you if the child is a boy...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:51 am

Kyle: Sad You're certain? I mean before you seemed absolutely sure that he wasn't around, but now he's been sighted. I really don't want anything happening.

Drayna: :/ Look... you know enough powerful people on your side to help you fight him if that's what we have to do. Nobody's going to be harming your child...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

Impa: I know we were certain before but we always feared that this would happen... we were always going to be prepared for when this year was going to come... and foolishly we thought he was trapped forever... then again with the triforce of power still in his clutches... he still had some power left...

Nabooru: |c -sighs- Maybe if I focused more on my sage duties he wouldn't have escaped...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 am

Kyle: D: Hey woah... ok don't be down on yourself... Sad This isn't any of your fault. You were pregnant, there's no way I'm letting you out on sage duty. Besides... there's been all sorts of problems with the sages. I mean look at Ruto... you can't just blame yourself.

Drayna: .__. Man I really hate that girl... -shudders a little-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:04 am

Impa: Everyone does. .__. I still don't know how she became a sage but you know...

Nabooru: I know... But I still feel that I should've helped more... |c -cuddles up to him- I should've known how to stop him more since I'm the one he knows him more than anyone else....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 am

Kyle: But you didn't know... Sad It's ok Nabooru, you didn't know, that's all... please don't blame yourself for this... -leans down and gently kisses her cheek- You don't need any stress right now, it's not gonna be good for you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 am

Impa: Please try and relax dear... Otherwise the baby will get hurt... Sad Don't blame yourself Nabooru, none of this is your fault...

Nabooru: ... -sighs- I know... I know I just-- o.o!! Argh >_< -holds onto her stomach-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 am

Kyle: o.o !! Nabooru? D: W-what's going on? Are you ok?

Drayna: -ears flatten and quickly moves over to her- Calm down dearest. -places a glowing hand on her stomach and shuts her eyes- Are you having contractions?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 am

Nabooru: I-I think so... >_< Iunno!

Impa: Alright I think the baby's time is soon... just calm down and listen to us. We'll take you through it...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 am

Kyle: o.o;; Oh shit... oh shit you're really gonna have it. Shit...

Drayna: Would you please be quiet for half a second, you'll freak her out. -squeezes her hand gently- Just take in a deep breath dearest. Take it easy... you're going to need to conserve your energy.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 am

Nabooru: Nnghh... >_< -tries to breathe and be calm- K-Kyle... -takes his hand- Please... please stay with me...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 am

Kyle: Sad I'm here... I'm here babe. -gently takes her hand- I'm not going anywhere...

Drayna: Alright.... alright I'm sensing a lot of activity. -sits at the end of the couch- I know this may be a little embarrassing but I'll need you to part your legs so I can see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Nabooru: -parts her legs a bit- Oh jeez >_< It's going to be a horrible birth... It's going to be so painful...

Impa: Now just calm down... -conjures a bowl of water and a cloth- It'll be alright Nabooru. You're a strong woman. You've been through tougher things than this... Drayna and I will make sure you have a healthy baby...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Drayna: It's gonna be just fine, we're here to take care if you darling. -pushes her legs a little further apart- ... Alright... alright you're contracting pretty quickly. Just deep breaths. You're almost ready to start pushing. Now you'll have to let me know if you feel any sharp, sudden pains.

Kyle: Why? o.o What does a sudden sharp pain mean?

Drayna: :/ In a vampire birth? It'll mean we have to work faster so it doesn't eat her.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 am

Nabooru: o.o;; E-Eat me? D: Oh god! Please get it out! >_< Ahhh!

Impa: Shit I think those pains are starting to come in. D:
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 am

Drayna: Yeah I'm starting to see some blood. Just relax. You're gonna make it worse if you don't control your breathing, just squeeze Kyle's hand.

Kyle: o.e She's... already doing it... hurry up and get that thing out... >_<

Drayna: I can't get you to start pushing until you're at full dilation or you're gonna start getting tearing. We're gonna lose enough blood as it is, we don't want to add to the problem.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 am

Nabooru: -squeezes his hand and tries to control her breathing- Sh-Shit... Shit it's really hurting me... >_< Please hurry Drayna! Oh god... DX
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 am

Kyle: >.< Oww... fuck. Hang in there sweetheart...

Drayna: Alright just ssh... calm down. I've got you. Ok you're looking pretty close to fully dilated. You wanna try and start pushing?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 am

Nabooru: -nods quickly- Y-Yeah I'll try >_<

Impa: Alright... -cleans Nabooru's forehead gently- On the count of three sweetheart... one... two... three.

Nabooru: Ngghhh!! >_< -starts to push- Oh god DX Oh god it's so painful! -more blood starts to come out-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 am

Drayna: Ssh, it's ok darling you're doing great. We got a bit more blood but you're gonna be ok. We're getting crowning... if you manage to push the rest of the head out it'll stop biting you.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 am

Impa: Come on now... another push... -keeps cleaning her forehead-

Nabooru: >_< -tries to control her breathing and tries to push again- Argh... >_< !!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 am

Kyle: D: You can do it babe... you're doing great.

Drayna: -looks up at Impa- Go look in my bag over there and pull out a few small crystals, she can use them to draw energy. D: It looks like she's really gonna need it. -loos back at Nabooru- Keep going, let me know if you start feeling woozy cause I'm starting to see a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 am

Impa: Right D: -goes and takes out a crystal, handing it to Nabooru- Take the energy in dear... you can do this...

Nabooru: I... I D| -keeps pushing, starting to look a bit dizzy-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Drayna: Stay with me dear, stay with me. D: Get some cold water in her face. Alright this is gonna be uncomfortable... just bear with me. -reaches in and starts to gently pull the baby out-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabooru's demon baby
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Shadowborne :: Story-
Jump to: