Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nabooru's demon baby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

???: -turns to face her- ... We are not. We are simply following out the will of our lord.

???: >.< -quickly nods and rubs her head- Y-yes my lord... I'm sorry my lord...

Damien: -looks over at impa- ....Now where did you come from...? >/

Drayna: ... -straightens up and steps away from her once she's healed, shutting the cell door behind her-

Kyle: He is... -sighs a bit-

Askožès: :3 -holds onto her hand and sucks on one of her fingers- <3
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

Impa: ... I'd like to join your forces and help you out... -bows her head slightly-

???: >C -growls a bit- Another girl? Nah uh. You can just turn around and leave.

Nabooru: X3 Heh. Well come on... let's put on those new clothes... I think he could be cleaned up a bit before anything else.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

???: <.< It is not any of our decision...

Damien: ... <Zelda... who do you suppose that is? The newer one?>

Drayna: -looks up at Ganondorf- Shall we accept her into our ranks master...?

Kyle: Oh uh yeah, let's give him a bath. C'mon little guy. X3 Bath time.

Askožès: o.o; ... >C -bites down hard on Nabooru's hand-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

Ganondorf: ... -looks her over- If anyone is willing to join in the fight then of course... >J

???: o.o... J-Just like that?

Impa: ... Thank you my lord...

Zelda: <... I know who it is... and hopefully if things work out right we might get out of here...>

Nabooru: >.< !! -yelps in pain- Argh! ... Alright... I can tell he is one of those "Dislikes baths" babies... D|
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 am

???: ... -frowns a little and looks her over- I don't like this... >/ What if she's here as a spy?

Drayna: -ears flatten- >/ Be quiet and respect our master's wishes.

Damien: ... <You're right... we just gotta be quiet.> -looks over at everyone else, then at link- ... <Shit... he's hurt pretty bad...>

Kyle: o.o;; ... Yep. -starts to run a bath- You can keep him for now. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am

Ganondorf: <.< Well you know spies don't last long here now do they?

Zelda: <I know... It breaks my heart to see him so hurt like this...> Sad <He needs to be healed up and fast...>

Nabooru: D| Jeez thanks darling... I am so glad you can help me out...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 am

???: .... -grumbles darkly and looks away- No my lord... -glares at Impa- >/ I'm watching you...

Damien: ... <I doubt he's going to get it... Sad Not when he really needs it. By the time any of us can get out of here it may be too late for him...>

Kyle: D: Hey I'm protecting him. My blood tastes awful.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 am

Ganondorf: Have the new girl stay with Drayna. Get ready to collect the other sages... We do need that girl Impa...

Zelda: <There must be a way out... we just have to wait until there is one guard or no guards left...I'm trying to think of a plan...>

Nabooru: D| We need to get some bottled blood... I cannot have all these bite marks in my hand...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:12 am

Damien: <They're going to have us closely guarded... especially you and Link. Ganondorf won't take his eyes off you for the moment...>

Drayna: -looks over Impa- ... Yes my master. Shall we go out to look for her for you?

???: -growls a little- My lord I don't like this. >/ Drayna is too new as well, they cannot be trusted together.

Kyle: Well I'll be going out soon to get him some victims. :/ We can bottle the blood we get from them. -gently takes him from her- ^^' Here we go... bath time little demon child...

Askozes: o.o;; -squirms a little and tries to bite at him- Ehhh! >.< -cries a bit-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am

Zelda: <He has other things... Besides... Link and I have two goddesses on our side...>

Ganondorf: >/ She is under my spell... are you questioning my power? -looks over at them- Yes... please hurry. I'm sure she also knows the where abouts of the child...

Nabooru: Darling the water isn't that bad... Sad Please don't cry... you need to get cleaned up...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 am

Damien: -sighs a bit- <I hope you know what you're doing...> -looks over at Saria- .... <Some of them really need to get out of here soon.>

Drayna: -bows her head- Yes my master.

???: o.o No my lord... I would never... -looks between them- D: My lord... the elven girl knows the whereabouts of the child. If you questioned her.... -bites her lip and backs away a bit-

Kyle: >.> Are you really trying to reason with a baby that's only a few minutes old? -runs some water and puts him down in the tub-

Askozes: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock as he does and cries more-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

Saria: |c -cries and pulls at the chains a little- ...

Ganondorf: There is a reason why she isn't talking... and I believe I can get it out of Impa more than her... besides she is a better fighter than you >/ Now keep an eye on these prisoners... -walks out-

Impa: ... -looks at Drayna- I guess we should get going.

Nabooru: >.>... Least I'm trying to calm him down... D: Awh bubbah... -strokes his head gently- It's alright... Sad There is nothing to be afraid of...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 am

Damien: D: Hey it's alright... just calm down kiddo. You'll be back in the forest before you know it. Sad

???: -growls and grumbles darkly as he leaves- >C Yes my lord... -huffs and folds her arms-

Drayna: ... Come. -walks past her and outside- We must first storm Kakariko village. If we do enough damage there it might draw her out. After that we will search the shadow temple. Understand?

Askozes: Sad -whimpers a little and wipes his eyes, but starts to calm down a little as she comforts him-

Kyle: <.< Oh good. Keep doing that. Maybe he'll sit still. -grabs some soap-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 am

Saria: Sad B-But what about the other sages...? They're my friends >.< They are going to get hurt...

Zelda: <.< ... -looks at the guard- Don't worry Saria... that dumb guard won't keep us held in here for too long... |3

Impa: Do you think that's a smart thing to do? Impa is a wise woman... she would've expected an attack... it could easily be a trap.

Nabooru: Now that I can do... -lets Askozes hold one of her fingers gently with her hand- There... <3 You just keep calm and if you be good you'll have heaps of cuddles and blood afterwards Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 am

Damien: -glances over at Zelda- We'll get everyone out... don't worry.

???: -frowns a bit and looks over at her- >/ ... Don't push me Hylian. I'm not supposed to lay my hands on you but if you keep it up I won't have any qualms with beating the shit out of you again.

Drayna: We can fight her... -teleports them to Kakariko and conjures a sword in her hand- Show no mercy to the occupants... maybe then she will show herself.

Kyle: >.> -starts to wash him- Yeah just keep doing that... maybe I won't get bitten.

Askozes: o.o ... Oooh... -takes her finger and holds onto it with both hands, examining it carefully-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 am

Zelda: <.< ... Sure. Because I am all chained up. You couldn't even last a minute if my hands were untied... |3

Impa: ... -mutters some words under her breath- I feel that you will not have a chance...

-Shadows shoot up from the well and charge at Drayna, grabbing her and pinning her down- >C

Nabooru: X3 Curious aren't you... you'll probably bite it again but I have to admit, I really don't care. You're so cute like this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 pm

???: >C Do not think I'm going to be fooled so easily. I already know I would be able to beat you. -folds her arms and turns away- I don't have to prove anything to you.

Drayna: o.o !! Agh! >.< -squirms a bit and tries to get away- What is this?! You traitor! D<

Askozes: X3 -giggles a bit and sucks on her finger-

Kyle: Heh... X3 I gotta admit, that's pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

Zelda: >.>... Heh. You're just chicken then... |3

Impa: ... I could never support people like you... -makes the shadows bring her closer and looks her over- ... Just like with Nabooru... -takes off the jewel from her forehead-

Nabooru: X3 I need to get the camera. Heh... He is tickling me! XD
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:02 am

???: -looks between the other guards- >C Can you believe this? How are she? -growls- I would fucking destroy you Hylian! D<

???: >.> Don't pay them any attention. You'll just get in trouble with master Ganondorf again...

Drayna: >.< Ngh... stop, you.... o.o -opens her eyes and looks up at her- ... Impa...?

Kyle: >3 That's my boy. Get her.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 am

Zelda: <.<... Oh yeah. |3 You're not one of his favourites right now. Even when you brought the hero of time here... What a shame. Then again you're looking pretty pathetic right now.

Impa: -takes off her mask- Now next time when I say I will come up to help... let me do it >.>... -makes the shadows let her go- Ganondorf was controlling you with this. -holds the jewel- You brought Zelda to him... Her, Link, Saria and Damien are all trapped in there now. And I fear the other sages will be taken.

Nabooru: >w> ... Two can play it that game... -lifts him up out of the bath and starts blowing raspberries on his tummy- >w<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:39 am

???: D< Shut up! You don't fucking know anything! Just shut up!

Drayna: o.o; -sits up a bit and looks up at the jewel- I was... being controlled? I can't even remember... D: Shit... Hyrule is in so much trouble... he doesn't know about the child does he?

Askozes: o.o !! -giggles and squirms, trying to get away- XD

Kyle: XD Hey hey! Innocent bystander getting wet over here!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 am

Zelda: ... >3 -starts to make chicken noises-

Impa: He still doesn't know where he is... but I fear that he might find out about it soon... :/ Look... I'll remove the cursed jewel... I think for the time being you'll have to pretend to be under his control...

Nabooru: X3 Awh nobody cares... <w< -holds Askozes close and goes over, splashing some of the bath water at Kyle- >3 Take that daddy!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 am

???: D< Oh that is it! -slams the cell door open and goes over- You're gonna fucking get it! -grabs her by her shirt and shoves her hard into the wall-

Drayna: .... -nods- I understand. :/ I can do that. -sighs a bit- Is that what you were doing?

Askozes: >3 -laughs a bit and splashes at him as well-

Kyle: -tries to shield himself- Ah! XD Hey no fair!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:03 am

Zelda: Argh! >.< ... -laughs a little- >3 Big mistake. -eyes glow blue and stares into her eyes- In the name of Nayru, you shall listen to my every command...

Impa: >.> Yep. Shiekah disguises are the best. Worked for Zelda when Ganondorf attacked before... -takes the jewel out and places a new one in there- Here. It can block any other mind attacks if he tries it again...

Nabooru: X3 -laughs and wraps Askozes in a towel, drying him- See? Now that was fun... Now we can get you in some warm clothes and you can take a nap...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 am

Damien: -grins a bit and watches them- ...

???: o.o .... -eyes glaze over and tilts her head a bit- I will madam Zelda...

Drayna: Thankyou... -frowns a little- I'm sorry I attacked you. I'm sure at a time like this... turning against all of you was really the last thing you needed. :/

Kyle: -kisses her cheek gently- I'll go up to the surface and get him something to eat before he wakes up again. -goes shadow and floats to the surface-

Askozes: Mmn... |3 -yawns a little and cuddles up to her- <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabooru's demon baby
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Shadowborne :: Story-
Jump to: