Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nabooru's demon baby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 am

Zelda: Good... Now unchain my husband... |3 So he can chain you all up... Alright?

Impa: Don't worry about it. Our main focus is to get the others out, have the other sages protected and make sure he has no way of getting to that baby...

Nabooru: Alright babe... -places Askozes down on the changing table and starts to put a onsie on- Heh... you're so tiny... X3 And so handsome like your father... You're going to be a beautiful person when you grow up...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:44 am

???: Yes madam Zelda... -straightens up and goes over, unchaining Damien-

Damien: |3 There's a good girl...

Drayna: -nods seriously- I will do what I can to ensure their safety... try your best to stay away from there Impa. Keep the remaining sages out of his grasp. :/ -teleports back to the temple-

Askozes: owo -plays with her hand as she changes him- Very Happy -giggles a bit and hugs it close- <3
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am

???: -looks over at them- Hey D: What are you doing? D< Why are you letting him go?!

Impa: ... -sighs and covers herself again- I'm too old for this shit now... -starts to head up to death mountain-

Ganondorf: -looks over at Drayna- ... Our friend isn't here? What has happened?

Nabooru: X3 -sighs and kisses his forehead- You're such a beautiful boy... You know mummy is going to protect you no matter what...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:32 am

???: D< Just what do you think you're doing?!

???: ... -straightens up and goes over to them, her face blank- I will obey madam Zelda... -grabs them and pushes them up against the wall, starting to chain them-

Damien: >.> -rubs his wrists and stands- That was a good trick.

Drayna: -looks him over- ... She... had a lead on where to find Impa... -bows her head- Master...

Askozes: o.o ... -tilts his head a bit- ?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am

Zelda: <w< It was... now come on. Help unchain us so we can get out of here and help Link...

Saria: D: And then I can go help the other sages...

Ganondorf: Ah excellent... we have a new lead too... -gestures to one of the girls holding Kyle and a cross near him- |3 We might be able to get to the child... we have the father...

Nabooru: -sighs- If only you could understand... -scoops him up gently-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:02 pm

???: Yes madam Zelda... -goes over and starts to free the rest of them-

???: >.< -pulls against her chains- Traitor! D< Master Ganondorf will have your head!

Drayna: -glances over at him- ... Where... did you find him master?

Kyle: >.< D-Drayna! -tries to weakly pull away- You gotta help! They're gonna take him from us! P-please!

Askožès: ... -cuddles up to her and rests his head on her shoulder- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 am

Zelda: <.< ... Oh shut up. -rubs her wrist- It's called mind control. If you guys can do it then so can we. |3 -kicks some dirt in her face-

Ganondorf: Found him trying to get a human for a snack... |J We'll take him to the cells and try to get it out of him where Nabooru and their bastard child are...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 am

???: >.< !! -coughs and splutters a bit, trying to turn her head away- Ugh!

???: -looks up at Zelda after unchaining the others- ... Shall there by anything else madam?

Damien: >w> Yeah chain her up. And make her confess to being a traitor when Ganondorf gets back. >3

Kyle: D< Fucking prick! -hisses- You think I'd tell you where they are?!

Drayna: ... Of course master... -bows her head and looks away-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 am

Zelda: <.< Nah... that's a bit too cruel. -chains up the last Gerudo- I'll stop the mind control. Let's just get going. Help up Link Sad

Ganondorf: |J After a little talking and torture, you will want to talk... I know you vampires hate crosses...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 am

Damien: Yeah I got him. :/ -gently helps Link to his feet and puts his arm around his shoulder- I got you buddy... we'll get you to a doctor.

???: -growls darkly and watches them- You won't get away with this... he will catch you... >C

Kyle: Ngh.... >.<; No... no more crosses...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 am

Link: Mmn... |c -just leans against him for support-

Zelda: There must be a way out without Ganondorf not noticing us. I'm having trouble using my teleportation powers...

Saria: -looks over at them- Shush D<

Ganondorf: -looks at Drayna- ... Show me how loyal you are... -hands her a cross- Get it out of him.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:06 am

Damien: Yeah you would be in this desert... I can't teleport either. I'm just trying to think...

???: D< No! We won't be silenced! And our lord will find you! >.< -struggles against her chains-

Drayna: ... -slowly reaches out and takes the cross- Yes.... my master... -steps over to him-

Kyle: o.o; Drayna no! >.< No! -tries to pull away from the guards- You can't do this, you're on our side!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 am

Zelda: Right we need to make a quick sneak out of here... Come on.. Just follow me... -quickly moves out of there- 

Ganondorf: ... Hang on dear... It seems there is some trouble in the dungeons... Go sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 am

Damien: -nods and holds onto her hand- Where would be the first place to head to? We need to find help for Link.

Drayna: .... -nods- Yes master. As you wish... -turns and heads down to the dungeons, looking around a bit-

Damien: o.o -ears perk and looks over at her- Shit. >C Not you again. -growls threateningly- Out of our way you disgusting bitch.

Kyle: D| -sighs in relief- Oh thank god...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Zelda: o.o... Hang on. -looks her over- The spell is gone... D: Drayna we have to get out of here... 

???: <.<... dont be relieved just yet boy >/ You'll get whats coming to you. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Drayna: Ssh... yes Impa fixed me. D: Listen this is really bad, they've got Kyle up there. Any moment now they'll be expecting me to extract information from him through torture. I'll help you guys out... but when you're outside you have to tell Impa of this. She needs to get Nabooru to a safe place and at the same time make sure she doesn't put herself or the baby at risk by trying to come here.

Damien: -glances at Zelda- Shit... this isn't good.

Kyle: >C Crosses or no fucking crosses, I'm not telling you anything.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 am

Zelda: No it isn't... -sighs- We have to hurry. Make sure the sages and that are away and that they can protect the child... Please... whatever you can do. Make sure somehow you and Kyle get out of here out of all of this...

???: |3 I think you will. You've only cared about yourself all your life Kyle. You wouldn't want to be killed or anything like that. You would sell your wife out so you can save your own ass.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 am

Drayna: -bows her head- I will... To the best of my ability. I promise, princess.

Damien: For now just cover our exit.

Drayna: -glances upstairs, then over at one of the chained up Gerudos- ... I can distract him for a moment. Stay safe. -grabs one of them by her wrist and drags her upstairs-

Kyle: -glares- ... You couldn't kill me... >C

Drayna: -pulls her upstairs and looks up at Ganondorf- >/ I found the source my master... This one has been betraying you. I caught her in the act of helping our prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 am

Zelda: Thank you... -looks around- I think I see an exit nearby... this way... -quickly leads them off-

Ganondorf: ... -looks over at her- Is this true? >/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:15 am

Damien: -looks among them- ... Which one of them is our first priority? Link desperately needs medical help but it's so important that Saria returns to the forest...

???: D: No! -squirms- >.< My lord it isn't true! She's the traitor, she is!

Drayna: -scoffs- She would never confess. >/ Not now.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 am

Zelda: -sighs- We'll have to split up- I'll take Saria back. You go and get Link help... Once he has healed up start collecting the other sages and Nabooru. I'll see if I can find any other sages while I'm there... -turns into Sheik-

Ganondorf: You idiotic girls >/ Can't you do anything right?! -growls a bit- That's it. I want her in jail. I want others to go and find them. And you... -looks at Kyle- You're going to get it...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 am

Damien: Alright.... please be careful Zelda. -kisses her cheek gently- I love you. <3

Drayna: -nod- Yes master.

???: >.< My lord you can't! You don't understand! D< It's the elf that's against you, I swear it!

Drayna: >/ -growls a little and drags her back down into the prison- You just be quiet now... don't blow this for me.

Kyle: o.o ... I didn't fucking do anything. D< Not my fault you can't find loyal guards. >C Though I can't blame them for turning on you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 am

Zelda: I love you too darling... <3 -eads off into the forest-

Link: Mmn... Zelda |c 

???: >C You'll suffer for what you did to us! And Nabooru will get what's coming to her!

Ganondorf: Well after i get control of this place and have your son no one will be against me anymore >/ 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 am

Damien: Save your strength, Hylian. We have to get you healed... -looks around a bit- And out of this desert to begin with... >.<; -shields his eyes and heads off- Just hang in there ok?

Drayna: -chains her up- We'll see. >C Lucky for you there's nobody competent enough to find her. -growls a little and heads back upstairs-

Kyle: D< No! Can't you fucking leave him out of this?! >.< He's an infant, he hasn't done anything!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 am

Link: G-Go... go to... to the triforce... the triforce... D|

Ganondorf: This infant is in my way of taking over Hyrule >/ The girls will instatly listen to him... I cannot have that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabooru's demon baby   Nabooru's demon baby - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabooru's demon baby
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowborne :: Shadowborne :: Story-
Jump to: