Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am

Original response by Sara

Scruff: ... -follow Vivian down and comes up to her- Vivian? We need to talk. Something is going on and I need to know what... :/ You know you can trust me.

----------------------------------------------

Isaac: -smiles and strokes her hair- I love you girls... I know that you will always be there to support me... but I must train you to be stronger... Now... who would like to help me get out of my clothes? |3

Annette: -runs her finger tips gently down the front of Violet's body- I will... -kisses her neck gently and starts to move lower- <3

Mika: ... -smiles a little- Yeah... Of course... Smile I'm sorry. I'll stop being a downer. -takes her off to the flower fields- Here we are...

Eloisa: F-Filed? Taken out? Oh man... thats going to hurt so much... >_< -shakes her head a little- No I don't want that...

Aurora: I couldn't let her stay in this horrible place >C Now you have no use for me because I don't have my wand anymore. So let me go! -keeps trying to pull away, kicking at some of the guards-

Quinn: D: Nikita no... Sad I don't want you to... this isn't fair.

Derek: We'll make sure she doesn't come near you <.< Now we must hurry to go to the bar >:U

Alejandro: o.o... You don't know? :/ How can you not know your age? Were you from a fight club or something...?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 am

Vivian: o.o;; -jumps a little, startled- Oh... oh it's just you Scruff. -sighs a little and rubs her forehead- Uhm... now isn't a good time. Maybe later, alright? |c -walks away from him-

??: Oh master... we'd love to. <3 -smiles a bit and sits to pull his shirt off- |3 -leans down and trails light kisses along his chest-

Violet: -shivers a little at her touch- Ohh... oh you're making me feel all tingly... <3

Lucy: -looks around a bit- o.o ... Oh my goodness... it's so beautiful out here. Very Happy

William: Pain is beauty Eloisa... don't be like this... -kisses the top of her head and cuddles her close- Ssh now... we won't do it right away. Later on.

??: >.< Ugh! -stumbles back a bit-

G: Alright everyone back away... >.> -takes her wrist- I've got her. -takes her into another room and shoves her into a chair- Stay there. -locks the door behind him- You won't be going anywhere for a while... >/

Nikita: It's the fucking law Quinn... -.- I can't just tell them I won't do it.

Guard: >.> -goes over and puts her in handcuffs-

Nikita: -flicks her tail, irritated- Are you coming to watch...?

Anudor: Yeah! X3 Let's go get wasted! Very Happy Ooh can we go to a club instead Derek? I wanna dance with you. >w> -cuddles him- <3

Missy: ^^; Oh Derek are you sure...?

Eldora: -nods- Yes... I was from a puppy mill.

Fox: >.> I see... so that would make you not a virgin?

Eldora: o//o; Uhm... -bites her lip and looks between them- Well uh... s-sort of... no... it's complicated...

Fox: ... Right. Well you look pretty scared, so I doubt you're gonna do anything. >/ Just stay here alright? I'm gonna go talk to your owner now. -gets up-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 am

Scruff: ... -stops her and stands in front of you- I know Hanson is doing something to you. I want to help you. :/ And I know he wants to hurt you but I want to make sure you are protected...

Isaac: Heh... -plays with their hair gently- Oh girls... <3 You so make me feel so much better...

???: We're here to please you master... <3 -slowly removes his pants-

Annette: -smiles faintly- Good... I'm glad I can make you feel that way... make you special and feel like the most wonderful girl in the world... <3

Mika: X3 The fairies around here take care of the place... Smile -takes a flower and gently places it behind Lucy's ear-

Eloisa: Alright... -looks up at him- I think I'm starting to get way too wrinkly on the skin... I better get out of the water.

Aurora: >C -stands up- Oh yes I am. And there is no way I am going to let you kick me around.

Quinn: I don't want to watch you be hurt... D: Sad -sighs- I'll... I'll figure something out... -runs a hand through his hair-

Derek: We sure can <w< -cuddles him back- Course I'm sure. They're the best place to meet people Very Happy ... <.< And hey. Maybe you can invite the girl who wanted to ask you out.

Alejandro: Alright <.< Hope the giant man enjoys this... -looks her over- ... I think we should learn how to sew Fox ...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:12 am

Vivian: o.o;; How do you know...? -rubs her arm and backs away- Scruff there's... there's nothing going on, alright? |c Hanson's here to take care of me...

??: Always here for you master... <3 -cuddles up to him and rubs his chest gently- |3 Mmn.. thankyou for letting us stay here tonight...

Violet: You do... -smiles a bit- You really do. Smile Master Isaac... he only cared about making himself feel better. There was nothing wonderful about what he did with me. But you really make me feel special... I love you so much... <3

Lucy: ^//^ -giggles a bit- Thanks... -plays with the ends of her hair- Thanks for bringing me out here. It's lovely. Smile And it's all really helping me get my mind off my troubles... -sighs a bit- You guys live in such a wonderful little paradise...

William: Good girl... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- X3 Yeah... same here. -stands and scoops her up- Here. ;3 I got you. -kisses her cheek gently-

G: ... -ignores her- >.> Why did you decide to let the elven girl escape?

Nikita: Don't. Just... just let things like this slide, alright? I've dealt with it before.

Guard: >/ C'mon now. -takes her arm and drags her out into the middle of the city-

Anudor: Gooood~ >w> -kisses his neck, gently nibbling at it- |3 <3

Missy: -blushes a little as Anudor does this and looks away- I suppose so... o.o Hey you're right, that's a good idea. Smile I'll be right back. -goes over to Annette's trouble- Hey. ^^ Did you still want to go out?

Fox: ... -snorts and laughs a bit- Yeah I suppose we should. >w> -heads into Shawn's room- Hey big guy, you in here?

Eldora: o.o; ... Sew? ... W-what? What do you mean? D:
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:12 am

Scruff: Bullshit. Hanson is a lying little crap and I will make sure you are safe from him... trust me. When I finish with him your father will have nothing left to destroy... Just trust me okay...

Isaac: ;3 Awh I couldn't let my girls sleep by themselves... Now... I'm sure you want me to take of your clothes for you >3

Annette: Yeah that sounds like him... trust me kiddo I am glad I got you out of there before anything happened... :/ -kisses her cheek gently-

Mika: Yeah it really is paradise... -sits down and lays back in the flowers- I wouldn't want to live in the cities and that... -looks up at the sky- ... Then again the skylands would be an interesting place to live...

Eloisa: -giggles a bit- X3 You know it's nice to sort of feel like the woman in a relationship... -sighs happily- Usted es un hombre maravilloso. <3

Aurora: ... -looks away- I wanted to help her first... Why are you bloody well asking?

Quinn: D: ... No... Sad -follows them out into the city-

Derek: -giggles- Heh... You're learning my trick ^///^ Oh that does feel good <3

Annette: o.o... -blushes a little- Really? Th-That would be lovely... I mean... you're not doing it to make me feel better... or something...

Alejandro: >.> Nothing sweetheart. -sits down- Look just try to relax. What we need you to do is to help our friend out. He is in a wheelchair and we can't keep moving out from behind the bar to help him. Not to mention we can always take him outside. :/ What he really needs is a friend.

Shawn: -looks up- Where else would I be? :/ Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 am

Vivian: I... I don't need protecting, alright? >.< There's nothing you need to protect me from! -looks up at him, starting to tear up a little and glares- >C .... -trembles a little- D-don't make me say anything Scruff.... h-he... |c He's going to kill me...

??: -blushes- Oh yes master... ;3 -giggles a bit and plays with the ends of her hair- Please... <3

Violet: ... You think he might have hurt me? :/ -cuddles up to her for security-

Lucy: ... -goes over and sits in the flowers with her- The skylands? Is that another colony...? -looks up at the sky-

William: -carries her into her room and gently sets her down on the bed- Oh yeah? |3 Heh... Man you're so hot when you speak in Spanish... -plays with the ends of he hair- What does that mean?

G: >.> Because I find it odd that you would get her to leave without following her. I also find it hard to believe that she left of her own will... she seemed so determined to stay here this time.

??: -standing out there waiting for the guard- >.> -ears perk and looks over at them- Ah there you are... good to see you guys again. >3

Nikita: -growls a little- >/ Bite me...

Guard: -takes her over to a pole and cuffs her hands to it above her head- Assume the position. >/ I don't want to see any attempts to escape.

Nikita: -sighs and looks over at Quinn- .... Don't do anything stupid. I've had this before. I'll be fine...

Anudor: >w> It does, doesn't it? |3 -pulls him closer- Heh... I can't wait to get drunk together. <3

Missy: No... I'd really like to have someone come with me. Smile My son Derek's taking us out for drinks and it'd be nice to have a date... -holds a hand out for her-

Eldora: ... Oh... oh alright. :/ I guess that won't be so bad... -rubs the back of her head- Yes... I suppose I can do that.

Fox: Come out to the bar, we went out and got you something.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 am

Scruff: Sad Viv you know you can tell me... I thought we always had a trust between us... -sighs- Alright... you don't have to tell me... but do you want me to at least stay with you until your father comes back?

Isaac: -sits up a bit and starts to remove her clothes gently, kisses her neck gently- <3

??: |3 Oh master please hurry and do us next... <3 -runs a hand down his back gently-

Annette: Yeah... but don't worry. You're safe. There is no way he is going to ever hurt you. Not while I'm around...

Mika: Yeah there's a race that looks like angels up there... -sighs and plays with one of the flowers in the fields-

Eloisa: I said you are a wonderful man ;3 -plays with his hair gently- And I can tell you now you should never cut your hair... its beautiful. <3

Aurora: Whatever. Find it odd. >C -turns away from him- I wanted her safe thats all.

Quinn: ... Sad But its not fair... -sighs- Don't worry. We'll go back home and I'll fix you up something nice... I'm sorry Nikita... |c

Derek: |3 And then after it maybe we can go back to Missy's place and... eheh... have some real fun? <3

Annette: o.o... Really? -smiles faintly and takes her hand- Thanks... ^///^;; I'm sorry... I'm getting so nervous... Smile Thanks for this.

Shawn: >.> Oh wow this'll be exciting... -wheels himself out of the bar-

Alejandro: Ah here is the man himself. This is Shawn. >.> You may think you're taller than him now but hey he is like... a good few feet tall... o.o... his head reaches the roof...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

Vivian: .... -shakily wipes her eyes and looks at the ground- Y-yes.... yes please... don't let him come near me... |c -sniffles a bit-

??: Ah... -tilts her head back a bit- Oh master that feels so good... <3

??: Yes please... |3 Us next master... o.o -ears perk- Master Isaac. Very Happy I just thought of a way we can get rid of the awful Annette.

Violet: .... And... what if something happens to you...?

Lucy: Wow.... I didn't know they were real. -looks over at her- ... You know... -blushes a bit- If you had the wings, you would look a lot like an angel...

William: You think so? X3 I guess I need someone to comb it for me now that we're out of the bath... you wanna?

G: ... -steps over towards her and makes her turn back to face him- Oh but you don't understand... she isn't safe. She never is... you just got her into a whole lot more trouble. >J I already have agents out looking for her, it should only be a matter of time now before she's in my hands again. -frowns a bit- And when she is... I'm taking the wand. >/ And I will destroy it for your little stunt.

Nikita: -sighs and looks at the ground- Forget about it... it's not your fault. |c You didn't know...

??: -comes up to her- Does this scene look familiar Nikita? >3 -steps closer and wraps an arm around her waist- You know better than to fight back, don't you...? -slowly runs a hand down her pants-

Nikita: -ears flatten and shuts her eyes- Nnn... >.< D-don't... -squirms a bit at his touch- Ahh...

??: ... -pulls his hand out after a minute and steps back- Life would have just been so much easier for you if you'd just done as everyone told you... >3 -picks up a whip and rips her shirt off-

Anudor: Heh... |3 You read my mind babe... <3

Missy: X3 Don't apologise... I'd probably be the same if I was in your place right now.

Eldora: -looks over at him- Uhm... it's nice to meet y-- o.o;; .... Oh m-my god.... you're huge...

Fox: >.> -follows him out- We went out to the market and got you a servant big guy. |3 You like her?

Eldora: -bites her lip nervously and shrinks back in her chair a bit-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

Scruff: Its alright... I won't let him touch you again... :/ Where would you like to go to make sure you feel safe and you can wait in until your dad comes back...

Isaac: -looks at the girl- What is it? Please tell me now so we can get to it as soon as we can... -caresses one of the other girl's body-

Annette: ... Don't worry about me. I've survived through a lot. Even an explosion. I can take them on.

Mika: ... -doesn't look up at her- Mmn... I guess so... |c -sighs a little and plays with the end of her braid-

Eloisa: 83 I'd thought you'd never ask <3 Sit up and I'll come it... you want it tied up or something? <3

Aurora: o.o... -tears roll down her cheeks and frowns- >C You fucking pig... -spits in his eyes-

Quinn: -growls and tears up a bit- >_< I need help... I really do need--

Lily: -I know that she really wouldn't be able to tie a rope somewhere but I just want to give her this entrance- >J -swings down from one of the buildings- TAKE THIS YOU STUPID MAN! -kicks him hard in the face as she swings by-

Quinn: o.o;; ... This has made things even worse now T^T

Annette: ^///^ I guess we have something in common now... Well we best get going... heh. -rubs the back of her head-

Derek: -stands up- Good Very Happy I need to get my party on. |3 And get my grind on against Mr. Cute Butt. <3 -kisses Anudor's cheek and heads outside-

Shawn: o.o... I see that you did. She's not too bad but I can work fine without a servant Fox.

Alejandro: Dude you can't even get yourself into bed. You need some help >.>

Shawn: Hey shut up -.-

Alejandro: -helps Eldora up and takes the ropes off- Go on. Sit in his lap and be welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 am

Vivian: I don't know... I'd like to leave and go see my friends in Kanto but he'll suspect something if I go somewhere... |c We'll just stay here...

??: Mmn... |3 -cuddles up to him- <3

??: Well master what if we went to the surface and hired a vampire hunter to take her down? They seem to know what they're doing.

Violet: ... -looks her over for a moment, not seeming satisfied- Alright... I trust you... -rests her head against Annette's chest and sighs a little- <3

Lucy: o.o ... -frowns a little- Sad I'm sorry... d-did I say something to upset you?

William: X3 -laughs- You do whatever you want babe. -sits up a bit and runs a hand through his hair- Go nuts.

G: ... -frowns a bit and wipes his eyes- Do you want to keep pushing it like this? >C -grabs her by her arms and rams her hard into the wall- You already know that's not a good idea... now is it?

??: o.o;; What the f-- DX !! -cries out in pain and stumbles back, his nose very badly broken- ARGH! FUCK, YOU BITCH! -falls over and holds onto his muzzle, blood pouring down his neck and face-

Nikita: -ears perk and looks up at her- o.o Shit... D| Shit I'm done for.

Guard: ... What is this?! D< -reaches for his weapon- Who the hell are you?!

Anudor: >w> Oh what, is that my nickname now? |3 -takes his hand and follows him out- <3

Missy: ^//^; Eheh... I'll apologise in advance for Derek and his boyfriend... they seem to be a little enthusiastic about tonight.

Fox: >.> Hey man be grateful. We spent $300 on this mutt. You'd better enjoy her.

Eldora: -looks between them- o.o;; ... -swallows nervously and nods- Y-yes sir... -hesitantly goes over and sits down in Shawn's lap- ...

Fox: -folds her arms and watches her carefully- >/

Eldora: ... -looks up at Shawn- It's uhm... v-very nice to meet you... Shawn sir. Is there anything I may do for you? Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:16 am

Scruff: ... We can say we're going on a mission to see your father :/ I know your friends are important to you... and I think that can really support you. I'll join you if you like.

Isaac: Hm... it sounds like a good idea. It'll just be hard to go to the vampire hunter and try to get them to not hurt us... But it is a good idea... and I know Annette couldn't handle a cross... >J

Annette: -strokes her hair gently- You just rest alright? I will not let anything happen to you. And if i get hurt it'll be alright. I rather I get hurt than you...

Mika: ... -sighs and tears up a bit- Its just... I am one of those angels... I've had my wings clipped... |c

Eloisa: Oh thanks ^///^ Heh... -sits up and starts to gently brush his hair- Its so soft and lovely... and such a gorgeous colour... I guess when you come from a Spanish family you hardly see and blondes around...

Aurora: Argh! >_< ... -huffs a bit- LET! ME! GO! D8< -knees him hard in the balls- TRY AND USE ME AS A FUCKING SEX TOY NOW!

Lily: >.> My name is Lily >:U And all you fuckers should bow before me.

Quinn: ... And this is where we go. -takes Nikita's hand and helps her up, racing out of there-

Lily: Now who wants to take me on now? >3

Annette: Oh thats alright... I don't mind. X3 They look so sweet together.

Derek: <w< Yes <3 Because it is so true. -walks out and looks around- I wonder if we can find that all boys one again. Very Happy

Annette: ... Although that is a bit far ^^;;

Shawn: >.>... We'll have a talk in the bedroom. Thanks again Fox. She will certainly help me out more... -wheels them back to the bedroom-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:17 am

Vivian: But... but then he'll think... |c He'll think I'm going to tell my father about what he did... -shakes her head- N-no.... we have to stay.

??: -smiles a bit and hugs his arm- I thought you would like that idea master Isaac... Are you proud of me? Very Happy

Violet: Sad ... Master Annette... don't say that. I don't want you hurt either... I-I'd feel horrible... -sighs- I'm not even worth all of this trouble... you would have been better off having never found me... |c

Lucy: o.o ... -looks her over for a bit- That's... that's why you have the wounds... D: But who would do that to you? Sad Y-you must have been beautiful with your wings...

William: |3 You're so gentle when you want to be Eloisa.... -glances at her- Well I suppose if you come from the right family you can have it all, money and gorgeous hair.

G: o.o !! -yelps in shock- >.< ARGH! -tears up a bit and staggers back, letting her go- You... you fucking bitch... >C

Guard: -snarls, flicking his tail- >C Get her! Don't let this fucking bitch escape! -draws his gun and shoots at her-

Nikita: -leans against him and follows him out- ... Your friend's going to get murdered out there...

Anudor: Very Happy Oh yeah I love that place! Let's go there! -grabs Anudor's hand and races off-

Missy: ... I suppose we should follow them. ^^; But I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable going off to an all men's club... -looks up at her- Maybe we should go somewhere else on our own. Smile

Fox: >.> No worries buddy. -watches him leave- .... So you wanna start learning to sew now, or...? X3

Eldora: -swallows nervously- Uhm... w-what shall we be talking about? Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 am

Scruff: <.< Oh but I can get Bella to help us out. Trust me kiddo I have my ways. :/

Isaac: I am proud of you... -kisses the top of her head- I think now that we have a good plan... ;3 we should celebrate <3

Annette: Please don't say that Violet... -gently moves her face so she is looking up at her- You are worth this... I think you are the most beautiful thing there is... Don't think you are not worth it...

Mika: ... I wouldn't have known... my dad clips them. |c He has clipped them ever since I was a baby... Sad Oh well... I guess it doesn't matter... He just wanted me to stay with him...

Eloisa: ... -sighs and starts to tie his hair into a low ponytail- Must've been nice to live the happy and rich life... -looks away-

Aurora: -moves over to the door and tries to unlock it, having some difficulty with her hands being cuffed- Fuck... Open up D<

Lily: o.o;; -goes shadow and the bullet goes right through her- Welp D: This is where I run. -quickly races off-

Quinn: Lily can handle it... ^^;; She is an amazing fighter. Come on. I'll take you back home and fix up your clothes. -takes his coat off and puts it around her-

Derek: >w< -giggles and races off with him-

Annette: -smiles faintly- Yeah that does sound nice... Smile I know a nice quiet bar not too far from here. I rather sit down and get to know you first X3

Alejandro: <w< Alright... -rips off his shirt- |3 Lets start to fix up this shirt of mine... Together <3

Shawn: >.> Well I just want to get to know you a little more... -strokes her hair gently- You know you are quite pretty...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 am

Vivian: ... -looks away from him and tears spill down her cheeks- I'm so scared Scruff... I... >.< I don't know what to do...

??: Oh yes master... -leans down and gently kisses his chest- ;3 How shall we celebrate this time? Gentle... or rough....? <3 -giggles a bit and plays with the edge of his pants-

Violet: -looks up at her- Sad ... Is... is that why you came up to me in the bar? Because I'm beautiful...?

Lucy: ... That doesn't seem fair... -sighs and plays with some of the flowers on the ground- ... You know... someone else tried to do the same thing to me... my fiance. He hated that I'd become a demon and wanted to cut off my horns and remove my fangs...

William: Oh it was. -pulls her into a gentle hug and kisses her cheek- If I still had any of it I'd be spending it all on you... <3

G: ... -growls darkly and straightens up, going back over to her- >C You just don't give up, do you...? -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back- Not to worry... it'll make it oh so much more satisfying seeing you broken down...

??: -knocks on the door but doesn't enter- Sir? The elven girl's been recaptured.

Guard: o.o;; .... What the fuck kind of creature was that?! D<

Nikita: That was very kind of her to break me free... -pulls the coat over more to cover herself- ... Thankyou... for trying to help. I've never had anyone on my side before... -ears flatten and sighs a little- It... it really means a lot.

Missy: X3 Yeah I never really enjoyed the club setting anyway... -hugs her arm- And besides... it'll be so nice to just be alone together...

Fox: o.o -ears flatten and blushes a bit- ... Heh... |3 Well alright... but I don't think I'll be able to focus very well with the uh... you know... tan-ness and... amazing chest hair and... Mmn... <3 What were we talking about...? |3

Eldora: -shivers a little at his touch- Uhm... t-thankyou sir... -bites her lip nervously- W-what do you want to know about me...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 am

Scruff: Sad Don't cry Viv... -wipes away her tears- It'll be alright... Trust me... Now lets go to Kanto for a bit... and if he decided to follow I'll give him what for. I'm here to protect you.

Isaac: Mmn... -grins a little- How about we have a bit of both... ;3 -plays with some of the girl's hair gently while caressing others- <3

Annette: ... Yeah. I really think you're the most beautiful girl in the world Violet... -strokes her cheek gently- ... -looks at her hair- Why did you change yourself?

Mika: Sad ... Oh dear. -sits up- I'm sorry that he would do that to you... I mean you look lovely with your features... they are a part of you...

Eloisa: ... That would've been nice... -sighs- I'm sorry you're stuck down here... I wish there was some way you could have that life again...

Aurora: Ow! >_< Let me go! ... o.o... Fuck D| For a magical and somewhat powerful elf, its really sad to see her get captured by humans who are weak.

Quinn: Hey I told you I wasn't going to let anything happen to you... -kisses her cheek gently and pulls her close- <3

Lily: -rises from the ground- You owe me Quinn. If my mother found out I was here she would rip me from limb to limb and then my grandpa would stomp on the pieces.

Annette: -goes red and smiles faintly- Y-Yeah... yeah that would be lovely. -heads over to the bar and goes inside- I'll go order some drinks X3 I'll pay for them don't worry.

Alejandro: X3 -wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her closer- Well then we just have to do something so we can get you focused again... -kisses her neck gently- <3

Shawn: Well how does a pretty girl like yourself get chucked into a horrible place like this :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 am

Vivian: ... -slowly nods- A-alright... it will be nice to see my friends again. They always know what to do to make me feel better... -looks around a bit- J-just don't let him see me leave... Sad

??: -blushes- Ohh master... <3 Just think... |3 After this, we'll be rid of Annette and can properly punish Violet...

??: -grins a little- What are you going to do with her, master...?

Violet: Hm? -plays with the ends of her hair- Oh, I... I asked master Isaac to change it for me. When he first resc-- .... when he first took me... I thought I was really plain compared to his other girls. I wanted to be beautiful for him...

Lucy: -looks up at her- ... I'm sure you would have been so beautiful with your wings.... I don't know why people seek to change us... -plays with her hair a bit- I almost believed him when he said that he could make me better... he told me it was for my own good...

William: I suppose there are ways... but I would have to become a demon to do it.

G: Who, Drayna....? She hasn't been strong for years. >.> She lost a lot of her spirit a long time ago... -backs away a bit still holding Aurora and looks at the door- Bring her in.

Nikita: -looks her over- ... Thankyou. I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure I could have taken another lashing... -flicks her tail a bit- .... Are you... an Aerisian?

Missy: -follows her in- o.o Oh are you sure? I don't want to start taking money from you on our first date... ^^;

Fox: Mmn... -ears flatten and tilts her head back- Ohh... that feels so good Al... |3 Don't stop... -gently runs a hand up his chest- <3

Eldora: Oh uhm... well demons must have attacked our tribe. Sad I was out gathering food for our lunch and... something ambushed me and knocked me out. Next I could tell I was being held at that market place ready for sale... -sighs a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 am

Scruff: It'll be alright... -moves into a room with her and shuts the door- Alright we teleport from here. If he starts to ask questions I'll go back and deal with him. You just stay with your friends okay? -teleports them to Kanto-

Isaac: -grins a bit- Remember the demon sex trick I taught you all? ... Every single one of us will do that to her... and by the end of it... she'll just want to kill herself >3

Annette: ... -thinks for a moment and changes her back to her normal self- ... Why would you change yourself...? Your original form is beautiful too...

Mika: I guess people don't like special creatures like us... theres just something different and they hate that difference... they want us all to be the same...

Eloisa: ... Maybe there is a way... -gets up and puts her clothes on-

Aurora: o.o;; -squirms a little- Do not hurt her >/

Quinn: She is just part Aerisian.

Lily: But my friend is kinda married to the old prince here. So I guess if there is a kind one of you guys I would help you out. >.>

Quinn: Lily was the leader of my gang... you two would have a lot in common. Two girls always trying to get their way up to what they want. Both strong fighters.

Annette: Trust me I don't mind X3 I really want to pay. You saying yes and coming out with me is all you have to do. Smile

Alejandro: Mm.. -runs his hands gently down the sides of her body- You're so beautiful Fox... you really have the body of a goddess... <3

Shawn: ... -sighs- Well don't worry. I'm not too cruel. Haven't been like that in a while since I lost the ability to walk... :/ -kisses her cheek- It'll be okay...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 am

Vivian: -sighs a bit and nods- ... Thankyou... -looks around a bit- I've contacted my friends to come see us. :/ Scruff... what about my father? If Hanson is upset with me leaving he'll tell my father I was disobedient... a-and... and I'll be punished... w-what will I do then? Sad

??: -grins and laughs a little- Heh... if she doesn't die before that. >3 You're so smart master Isaac... <3 -cuddles up to him- |3 I don't care about Annette... you are the greatest vampire in the demon world, for sure.

Violet: o.o -looks herself over- ... I forgot what I was mean to look like naturally... -turns her hand over and looks at it- I feel so different... master Isaac must have really changed me.

Lucy: Yeah... they can't stand the fact that we're different from them... special... -looks up at her- ... Do you think we were meant to find each other? :/ To think that we're so similar because of how people have treated us... it can't be a coincidence.

William: o.o -looks up at her- ... What's that? -pulls his clothes on and stands-

G: -glares at Aurora- Do not tell me what to do... >/

??: -slowly opens the door and looks over at Aurora- ... She's weak sir. Don't worry, she won't be fighting back any time soon. -shoves Drayna into the room then shuts the door-

Drayna: D Ugh... -staggers a bit, covered in bruises and iron burns- I'm sorry Aurora... -staggers more and falls over on her side- >.<

Nikita: ... -steps closer and watches her carefully- ... Perhaps... I very much doubt that this one is anything like me though. -frowns a bit- >/ You may be a good fighter, but-- ... -stops herself and steps back- ... Regardless... thankyou for freeing me.

Missy: Heh... alright thankyou. X3 You're very kind. It's been a while since anyone was this nice to me...

Fox: Mmn... Look who's talking mister tan and muscular... ;3 -leans up and kisses him gently- You are... so perfect. <3

Eldora: -trembles more as he kisses her- S-sorry sir... I'll try and calm myself...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:18 am

Scruff: Calm down Vivian... Your father can tell when someone is lying to him... Trust me... he always knows. :/ If Hanson goes up to him, I'm sure your father would know that he was hiding something else. Just try and relax Vivian...

Hanson: -is looking around the house- ... Bella? Where is Vivian?

Isaac: -grins and moves on top of her- Mmn... I know I am... she might be a good fighter... but for certain I know I am a good lover... <3 -leans in and kisses her gently-

Annette: ... You should've been happy with the way you looked... you are so beautiful Violet... -smiles faintly- I like you more like that...

Mika: ... -looks at her- Maybe... it feels like this is the right thing... That we should meet up like this...

Eloisa: There are a lot of magical people down here... maybe if we can we can find someone who can help us become alive again... and maybe even remove my demon blood... S-So I can be beautiful for you...

Aurora: D: Drayna! -pulls away from G and kneels down next to her- Oh god look at you... Sad You poor thing... I-I am so sorry...

Lily: ... :/ Hey its no problem. You make my friend happy, I'll support you guys. Now I have to go back... >w> The boyfriend is feeling frisky and so am I |3 Bye <3 -teleports back to her house-

Quinn: ... Its hard to imagine that werewolf who is so serious can be frisky o.o... -shudders- D|

Annette: -takes their drinks and heads to the table- Well thats sad to hear... came out of a bad relationship? :/ -sits down at the table-

Alejandro: Mmn... not as perfect as you... -kisses her back gently and runs a hand up her shirt, gently caressing her skin- Why don't we continue this upstairs... <3

Shawn: Good... Now I need some help getting into bed.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Vivian: -sighs and nods- You're right... I-I need to relax... I'm sorry. H-he was just so cruel and...

Silvia: -teleports there- o.o Vivian? Hey what's going on buddy? D:

Bellatrix: >w> Hanson? ... -looks him over- Oh she went off somewhere with Scruff... |3

??: |3 Mmn... of master you really are... -sighs a bit and wraps her arms around him- <3

Violet: -brushes some hair out of her eyes- You really do...? -smiles a bit and blushes- T-thanks... I love you so much master...

Lucy: -nods- ... Y-you know... I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I've never met anyone as sweet and kind as you've been... -looks at the ground and plays with the ends of her hair-

William: Oh Eloisa... -goes over and hugs her gently- That's a great idea. -kisses her cheek- You're so smart... <3

G: >.> -folds his arms and looks down at them- ...

Drayna: D-don't apologise... I... I'm gonna be alright. -tries to sit up- >.< Argh... I just... I need a moment...

G: -leans down and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt, pulling her to her feet- You don't have a moment. >/ Let me warn you now... you've been exposed to a lot of iron. Another hit could kill you... you wouldn't want to reduce me to doing that. So... all you have to do is tell me where you've got the wand hidden...

Nikita: >.> ... I'm sure some people around here would have said the same for me. I'm usually very serious. And yet... |3 -kisses his cheek- <3

Missy: ... -sits down with her and nods- Yeah... I really was foolish. He married me for my money then... left me and took everything. I should have known better than to think anyone would love me for who I am...

Fox: o//o Oh Al... -giggles a bit and squirms at his touch- |3 Sounds great... <3

Eldora: Oh... Yes of course. -gets up- Uhm... I guess I need to help you stand up then? :/ Sorry sir, I... I've never really done this before...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Scruff: Something is happening with Hanson... one of our death eaters... he is hurting her and she needs to be with some friends right now... :/

Hanson: o.o... -growls a little- >/ Where exactly? She should be here... I told her to stay here!

Annette: -smiles faintly- I love you too Violet... -strokes her cheek- Don't ever think you're not good enough... there are just people out there who are not good enough for you. And I feel pretty lucky to have you with me...

Mika: -blushes a little and looks away a bit- Awh... You're very kind to say that Lucy... I think you're really special too...

Eloisa: -smiles and hugs him back gently- And hopefully you can have your old life back... although I'm not sure if I would really fit into your way of living...

Aurora: o.o;; ... No... -looks between them- ... -sighs and tears up- Drayna tell him where the wand is... Sad Please... I don't want you killed...

Quinn: X3 -laughs a little and cuddles her gently, heading back into her house- Why don't you get changed and I'll make us something to eat. Smile

Annette: :/ I really am sorry to hear that... -places a hand on Missy's- You know you shouldn't get upset... It's not always the end of the world. I guess this has taught you something... and to know that this wasn't the right person for you... but hopefully a better person will come...

Alejandro: -gently scoops her up and heads upstairs- ... You know I'm really glad you came into my life Fox... <3

Shawn: You need to just move me to the bed... I just need someone to help lift and move me... I will try and help you but its really difficult for me to do it on my own...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Silvia: D: Awwwwh! Poor Viv! -hugs her tight- Those death eaters are always so mean to her. Sad What are they doing this time? Did they try to kill you again?

Vivian: No I... I'm alright Silvia. -hugs her back- I just need some company, that's all... -looks her over- ... Where's Drayna?

Silvia: Oh she ran into something, she couldn't make it. Sad Sorry...

Bellatrix: Scruff took her to... Oh where was it again? Gosh I just can't remember...

Violet: W-wow.... -goes red- You're... you're amazing... -places a hand on hers- I don't want to ever leave you Annette. You make me so happy...

Lucy: -shakes her head- Oh no... I'm so plain. I'm not that special...

William: Oh don't worry, you'll get used to it. You're going to love it with my family... I assure you... -cuddles her gently- <3

Drayna: -slowly looks up at her- .... -just shakes her head-

G: ... Really? Is that how you're going to be? Fine... your body will be easier to search when you're dead.

Drayna: -tears up a bit- N-no... >.< Please don't do this.... -trembles a bit- W-what about B--

G: -pulls an iron rod out of his pocket and jams it into her chest- >/

Drayna: -cries out in desperate pain- ARGH! DX -tears spill down her cheeks -

Nikita: -follows him in- That sounds nice... thankyou. -takes off his coat and hands it to him, then heads into her bedroom-

Missy: -glances down at her hand and goes redder- .... Y-yeah... I suppose you're right. -sighs and looks away- There was someone who was treating me right... I feel horrible for leaving her like I did, she was so sweet...

Fox: Yeah...? -cuddles up to him and sighs a bit- I'm really glad I found you as well... X3 Even if you were pretty desperate first off.

Eldora: Alright uhm... I'll try. -moves closer and tries to help him up-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Scruff: :/ She might come a bit later... I'm sure Silvia can cheer you up a bit...

Hanson: I'm warning you now Bellatrix. You better give me a fucking proper answer right now or I will shove my wand up your nose and shoot your brains out of your ears. Do you want that? >/

Annette: I'm glad I can do that Violet... -smiles a little- How about tomorrow we try and go out again... I actually know this vampire eatery that you might enjoy...

Mika: Don't say that... :/ I think you're really pretty... and I can tell you now, you don't look that plain with those demon features... X3

Eloisa: I hope so... Iunno. I guess I'm just worried that they may not like me because I am well a peasant compared to them... not to mention I'm not good at being a housewife and I tend to do more manly things... :/

Aurora: O.O!! Drayna! D8 Drayna no! -tears run down her cheeks- Y-You should've just told him Sad You should've told him Drayna... -looks up at him- D< You're a fucking bastard!

Quinn: ... -smiles faintly and sighs a bit, putting his coat down and going off into the kitchen- Is there anything you would really like?

Annette: Well... I can't exactly say thats too bad... because if you didn't leave them I think I never would've had the chance to see you... and to get to know you... -holds her hand up and kisses it gently-

Alejandro: >///> Hey thats because I was nervous when I was talking to you... -gently places her on the bed- ... You know what? I think its about time I finally asked you this... -sits down on the bed with her-

Shawn: -tries to help himself up from the wheelchair- Y-Yeah you got it... Now I just gotta shift myself over to the bed and sit down. Then I'll be alright...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 am

Vivian: Yeah I guess... and it is good to see you Silvia... -sighs a bit- It's really good to see you...

Silvia: X3 Same here! I missed my bestest buddy! Very Happy

Bellatrix: ... -grins and laughs a bit- |3 Kanto... they went to Kanto. Be careful though... ehehe... she went to see her friends. So there'll be plenty of witnesses...

Violet: Really? I didn't know there were any... X3 -smiles a nods- Yes please... that sounds nice. Smile What's it like there?

Lucy: -looks up at her- Y-you think so...? Smile

William: Awh now don't you worry about that... you won't have to be a housewife, our serants will do all the work for you. All you have to do is relax and enjoy life... -kisses the top of her head- And I'm sure once we're there you'll start learning how to act like a proper lady...

G: >.> She shouldn't have defied me. -looks down at her- She knew her usefulness here had ended... it was only a matter of time, now wasn't it Drayna?

Drayna: -trembles and falls again- Ugh... >.< A-Aurora...

Nikita: Oh I'm not picky... -starts to get changed- You go ahead and make what you want.

Missy: ^//^ -giggles a bit- Heh... you're very sweet... o.o; ... Oh... goodness, I feel so silly... -rubs the back of her head- I never even learned your name... ^^;;

Fox: -ears perk and looks up at him- o.o Hm? Ask me what...? -hugs his arm and cuddles up to him- <3

Eldora: Ugh... >.< -huffs a bit- I-I'm gonna have to build a little muscle if I'm gonna keep doing this... -helps him onto the bed and sighs a bit- There... D| There you go...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 am

Scruff: Now is there anything else you need Vivian? :/

Hanson: >/ ... I told her to stay here... -grabs Bellatrix's arm- Come on. You're going to come with me so you can control your boyfriend.

Annette: It's pretty classy, in the sense that it's not one of those places where everyone is having sex everywhere. I've had a good few deep conversations with a few of them there.

Mika: -smiles faintly and nods- Yeah... Yeah I really do... -brushes some of Lucy's hair out of her eyes-

Eloisa: ... Yeah of course. -tries to smile- Well let's get going. -heads out of the castle-

Aurora: Sad Please don't try to speak Drayna... W-We'll fix you up >_< Oh god I am so sorry...

Quinn: Alright then... X3 -starts to prepare the food- I think it's best if we stay inside for a while. After that little stunt, if we go out they would grab us again.

Annette: -smiles a little- Its alright... X3 My name is Ann. Smile ... You know you really are the sweetest thing I've met...

Alejandro: ... -gets out a small ring box- Fox you really are the only girl I ever want to be with and I want to make it official. I want you to marry me... and we can have a proper ceremony and that... the one that you deserve...

Shawn: Thanks... ^^;; Sorry about being so tall... -shifts himself so he can lay down on the bed- Its something really can't change...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next