Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Bellatrix: >w> I can hear you in there... |3 Don't you go hiding away from me. <3

Vivian: Sometimes. Like I said... just be careful. But... I know you miss your friends. I guess if anything does happen to you, I can figure something out. :/

Silvia: :3 -nomming on pizza- |3 Mmm~ This is good. Very Happy You know who would really enjoy this? Vivian. |3 I wonder where she went...

----------------------------------------------

???: -scoffs- Oh yeah? That'll be a neat trick considering you're all trussed up, bitch. >3 -strikes her across the face- No more talking. -moves on top of her and starts to undress her-

Violet: o.o; -looks a little stunned- ... >C -kicks him hard in the stomach and immediately gets up- Yeah! I fucking warned you! D<

Lucy: Even if those awful elves try to get me... you'd still protect me? -looks up at her-

???: She should have respect. -glances at William- I still don't like this. I want you to think about what you're doing very carefully William.

William: D| -groans and runs a hand through his hair- Dad c'mon... I--

???: I don't want to hear it. Our family's image means everything to us and it should mean the same to you. What do you think people will think of us when people see my boy running off with some ethnic girl?

Maid: -looks up from making the bed- .... Ah... here you are madam. -steps away from the bed and bows her head- I hope this room is to your liking.

Persian: ... -tilts his head a bit, looking confused- >/ <What's your problem?>

Drayna: -appears in a ghostly form in front of her- o.o ... Aurora... D: Please don't do it....

Nikita: -glances down at his hand and tears up a bit- ... Are you sure about this? I... I don't know...

Missy: Hey it's ok... -hugs him gently- You're right... I should just do what makes me happy. That's what I'm going to do.... -kisses the top of is head- Now I'll be alright, don't you fret.... You just try and focus on that move with Anudor. Smile I bet you're excited for that, huh?

Eldora: -tears spill down her cheeks and cuddles up to him- >.< I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't mean to start, I-I mean.... you've been so nice to me so far. I just... -buries her face in his chest- I'm never gonna see my friends again... a-and... and Reynard... Crying or Very sad I miss him so much already. He must be so worried for me...

Pimp: o.o; -takes a step back- Shit.. D< What do you think you're trying to pull mate? ... Fuck this. >/ I'm not telling you anything. -turns and races away from them-

G: D: Quick, hide for right now. My mum will help us find somewhere safe. -gently pushes her into the pile of garbage and throws the blanket over her- Just stay still... -goes over and sits by the mattress- Mummy... mummy you gotta help... Sad Those mean guys have come for my friend, we gotta run away and find somewhere safe. -nudges her- C'mon wake up...

Crack whore: ... -doesn't respond-

G: ... Mummy? -shakes her a little- C'mon we gotta go. You gotta wake up. D:
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 am

Scruff: >.> -shudders a bit and looks at Vivian- Well thanks kiddo. :/ You better go back. Bella won't rest until I let her in and the things she wants well... I don't want your eyes to melt from the horrors.

Owl: ... -rolls its eyes and lands on Silvia's shoulder, tapping the letter against her cheek-

Annette: Argh! >_< -frowns and tries to pull away from the ropes- Enough of this you fucking sluts! D<

Isaac: o.o!! -bends over and holds his stomach, falling to the ground a bit- Ugh... >_< Violet cut this out! D< Before you really get it!

Mika: -looks down- Of course. No one is going to hurt you ever again... -kisses her cheek gently- <3

???: People will think you have gone nuts. They will think you have had some sort of scandal with one of the maids. We're not just thinking of ourselves here William, we're thinking about you too... you might get ridiculed for all this.

Eloisa: o.o... Wow this is beautiful. :/ Thanks... -rubs the back of her head- M'sorry... I'm not used to all this attention at the moment... I am grateful though, don't get me wrong.

Aurora: o.o!! -jumps a little dropping all the pills onto the floor, including the container- D-Drayna? ... -tears up- Why not? I can't do anything right...

Quinn: Well... if you're not sure about it how about we just visit Hyrule? You can have a look around and if you like it there then we can move. Smile How does that sound?

Derek: Y-Yeah... I really am. -tries to smile- I really can't believe all that is happening. I thought I would never get a boyfriend and now I'm moving in with him... and he is my Mihan. It's like marriage...

(Oh god I can't break up Eldora and Reynard T^T I can't.)

Shawn: ... I'll figure something out... Sad -wipes away her tears gently- Don't worry... I know Fox and Al bought you but you really don't belong here...

???: ... -frowns- Go check the alleyways. I'm not giving up yet >C -chases after him- Come back you fucker! D< I am not losing this kid!

Aurora: -whispers- What's the matter? D: Why isn't she waking up...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 am

Vivian: -sighs- Believe me, I know what you mean. If my eyes didn't melt before, I don't think they ever will... :/ Take care of yourself. -teleports out of his room and into her own- Shit I can't believe all of this is happening... D|

Silvia: o.o -looks up at it with a mouthful of pizza- Wmph? -looks at the letter- Is that for me? ^w^ Thanks! -strokes its feathers and holds out some of her food- Very Happy You want a bite?

???: Ssh now... >3 It'll be easier if you just relax.

???: Look at her squirm... -grins- What happened to you Annette? You used to be so strong...

???: Now look at you. You're just pathetic. >J -rips off the rest of her clothes- Such a shame they had to hurt you like this... -runs a finger along the burn on her chest-

Violet: D< No you're gonna get it this time! I'm fucking sick of you treating me like this! -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and bashes him into the wall- You lied to me! -pulls him back and bashes him in again- You took me from my parents, beat me and tortured me and for what?! -drops him and kicks him in the face- >C Just so you could break my heart and get rid of me... and then steal me away again! Well I've fucking had it!

Lucy: ... Ok... I know I can trust you... you'll protect me. |3 You're like... my guardian angel. <3 -cuddles up to her and sighs happily-

???: You were set up with an arranged marriage for a reason you know, it was for your own good. Going off with this Eloisa is only going to hurt you.

William: I'm gonna take that risk. Just be patient alright, she's different. Just you wait until the servants fix her, you'll see she can be like us.

Maid: It's quite alright madam. Young master William has requested you be bathed and dressed... -gently takes her hand and leads her into the bathroom with the other servants- Come now...

Drayna: Ssh, I'm sorry... I didn't want to scare you. Sad Please don't cry Aurora... I-I know this is a lot to ask of you but you can't do this... n-not now. I need you... Baldor needs you. The poor little thing can't stay in this horrible place. Please...

Nikita: Well... alright then. I guess we could do that. -tries to smile- When did you want to leave?

Missy: You see? Smile Didn't I tell you sweetheart that someday someone was going to come along and just love you? I'm so happy you've finally found someone as sweet as Anudor... -cuddles him close- I hope you're both very happy together in your new home...

Eldora: But now I'm stuck here... -wipes her eyes and sighs deeply- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sound ungrateful sir. You've been very kind to me... I could have easily been bought by someone horrible...

???: >/ -nods and goes looking around in the alleys-

Pimp: D< Fuck what is your problem?! -growls and draws a knife from his pocket- Fine, if that's how you're gonna be... >C I'll deal with you myself.

G: D: I dunno... m-maybe she's just really tired? -shakes her more- Mummy c'mon... -tears up- Please wake up we need help... t-they're gonna find us... >.<

Crack whore: ... -still doesn't wake-

G: M-mummy... -tears spill down his cheeks- >.< W-we gotta go... please...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 am

Scruff: Cya... :/ -goes over and opens the door- -.-... Yes Bellatrix? What is it now...?

Owl: o.o... -looks over at the pizza curiously and attempts to pull a bit off to eat- >3

Annette: Arghh! >_< Don't touch it! F-Fuck! D| -squirms more in the ropes-

Isaac: Ughh ... >_< -falls to the ground with a now broken nose, his head dripping out some blood after it being bashed against the wall a few times- F-Fucking... bitch... -passes out-

Mika: -blushes a little- Y-Yeah... yeah you could say that... -sighs happily and closes her eyes- Night Lucy... you sleep well... <3

???: ... Alright. But I hope you know that if this fails then you will be suffering the consequences... -frowns a bit and goes back into the living room-

Maid: -helps Eloisa take her clothes off- I must admit... if it isn't too bold to say... that it is quite shocking someone like you has the privilege to get this sort of treatment...

Eloisa: I will admit it is all new to me... but William said I would come to love it in no time... -gets into the bath-

Aurora: >_< Drayna I can't alright! -chokes up a bit- H-He has this power over me... and all my life all I have ever done was help other people and no one ever came to help me when I was in the orphanage... or when I was hurt through school... I-I'm sick of it... -falls to the floor and picks up a few pills, swallowing them down- I'm going to go and be with my mum... |c

Quinn: Whenever you are ready to leave. I want you to go when you are ready. -kisses her cheek gently-

Derek: ... So what are you going to do about Annette? :/

Shawn: Its alright... you don't have to be sorry. I mean if I was you I'd be crying my eyes out knowing I'm stuck in a place like this... Sad But you know I'll take care of you Eldora. I promise you that...

???: o.o.. -stops and looks him over- Look all I want to know is where the kid is >C You really want to put a dead body on your record? Because my buddy will know it was you and can easily identify you.

Aurora: -gets out from under the covers and walks over, covering her mouth a little- S-Sakaki... Sad I don't think she is going to wake up... -tears up a bit-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:22 am

Bellatrix: -hugs his arm and cuddles up to him- Ehe.... |3 Nothing. <3 -kisses his cheek- I just wanted to be with you. And I wanted to make sure those awful things weren't true. >w> People are saying things about you, you know... things you wouldn't want the dark lord to hear. -giggles a bit-

Silvia: XD Hey c'mon! Not a whole piece! You're a greedy little thing. X3 -picks up the note- Let's see what's going on... o.o Huh... D: Oh man! I can't believe I forgot about Vivian!

???: I told you to be quiet... -leans down and licks away some of the blood- Heh... does that hurt? >3

Violet: -huffs a bit and wipes some splattered blood from her face- Yeah... >C You had that coming. -ear flicks- o.o Annette... D: -pulls on the ripped dress and goes downstairs- Annette!

Lucy: |3 You too... <3 -shuts her eyes and starts to doze off-

William: -.- Yeah yeah... just be nice to her. She's super nervous about being here and I don't want you guys making it worse for her. -heads upstairs-

Harold: ... -follows her into the living room- He is quite defensive of her... considering she looks like she came straight from some demon brothel.

Maid: Oh I'm sure you must be very excited about all of this... you're quite lucky. Master William will take good care of you dear, I'm sure. -kneels down by the bat and starts to scrub her skin- o.o ... My word... when was the last time you bathed?

Drayna: o.o;; -looks stunned- Aurora... No you can't! D: Please! I-I know it's selfish of me to ask but you can't leave him all alone here! -tears up- Y-you're going to overdose... -ear flicks and looks over her shoulder at the door- ... -disappears-

Nikita: -smiles and blushes as he kisses her- Well... maybe we could finish that massage first? I really liked it...

Missy: ... Well... I think I'm going to take your advice. I'm going to do what makes me happy. -kisses his cheek gently- I think I'm going to go make a trip to the demon world and speak with her once you and Anudor have gone home.

Eldora: -looks up at him, her eyes puffy and red- ...You... you will? Really? But... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- I'm meant to be taking care of you...

Pimp: Like fuck I'm telling you anything now. >/ You just back off alright?

G: W-what do you mean? She has to... Crying or Very sad Please mummy... -looks her over for a moment and cries more-

???: -looks into the alleyway- o.o ... Bellamound! D< There you are!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 am

Scruff: ... -raises an eyebrow and looks down at her- What... awful things are they talking about Bella? -frowns a bit-

Owl: >w> -takes a bit and swallows the pizza- |3 -chirps happily and nuzzles her a bit-

Annette: -hisses in pain- Cut it out you fucking slut... o.o;; Violet! D: Violet I need your help! >_<

Mika: ... =^= -wakes up some time later- Mmn... -stretches a little and then cuddles up to Lucy-

Claudia: -sits down- Oh god. What will they say about us? The ones who have a daughter in law who was in a brothel... You'd think he would try and find a more decent woman....

Eloisa: It has been a while... but where I came from it was quite a dirty place... -sighs a little- It is so nice to finally have a proper bath...

Aurora: -takes a few more pills and starts to sway a little, clutching at her chest- Nnn... >_< -tears up and falls onto her side, coughing up a little blood- D|

Quinn: X3 Anything for my beautiful girl... -gently pushes her back down on the bed and starts to rub her lower back-

Derek: o.o... Are you sure that is a good idea Missy? I mean... jeez going back down and talking to her? What are you going to say?

Shawn: Well it will work both ways... You help me and I'll help you... :/ -wipes her eyes gently- Look at your poor face... come on. We'll go back home and you can wash your face...

???: Hey if shit goes down because I couldn't find that kid, I will be blaming you >C You better just tell me right now!

Aurora: -looks up- o.o;; Oh no D: Its them! >_< They have found me... W-We have to go or they will hurt us both!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 am

Bellatrix: >w> Oh they must be lies... with as close as you're being with Vivian, they're saying there's some sort of dirty little affair going on. |3 But I know that you wouldn't do that to me... would you? -laughs a little and cuddles up to him-

Silvia: -strokes its feathers- Thanks for bringing me this... awh man I hope she's ok. D: -scoops it up- C'mon let's go. -teleports to Vivian's room-

???: o.o What? -sits up a bit- How did she get away from master Isaac? D<

Violet: D: I'm coming! -comes downstairs and into the room- ... >C Get off her! -makes a quick hand motion and raises the vampires into the air-

???: Hey! o.o;; Let us down! >.< What are you doing?

Violet: >C -throws them into the wall, away from Annette-

Lucy: -doesn't wake up- ... Mmn... |3 -mumbles a little in her sleep and cuddles closer to her- <3

Harold: H's not marrying her, I can tell you that. -sighs and sits down- I'll get rid of her. I'm not letting that little street rat stay in my house for too long.

Maid: I'm sure it is nice... you look like you really needed it. Don't worry madam, we'll be taking care of you now. -tries to smile- Is it nice being with master William?

Persian: >.> ... -flicks his tail and bats at her a bit-

G: -opens the door and walks in- Now Aurora-- .... -looks down at her- Fuck, where did she get pills from? -.-; -leans down and scoops her up- What am I going to do with you?
(And shall we skip to where she wakes up in the infirmary?)

Nikita: |3 Mmn... -relaxes and sighs a bit- Oh Quinn, you're really good at that... <3 -ears flatten and starts to purr. Yes. They purr-

Missy: I'm not sure... don't you worry about me sweetheart. You just take care of yourself, alright? Smile

Eldora: -lightly touches her puffy cheeks- Oh no... I've gone and gotten myself all worked up. Now my face is all red and puffy. -sighs and covers her face with her hands- God I must look horrible after I've been crying. >.< I'm sorry...

Pimp: D< I'm not fucking telling you anything!

G: o.o; -looks up at them- D: But my mum... I-I can't just leave her here. Crying or Very sad

???: >C -goes over and grabs her arm- You're in big trouble now girl. Just you wait until we're done with you back at the orphanage...

G: D: Hey! Leave her alone! >/ -pushes him away from her and grabs her hand- C'mon! -races past him and out of the alleyway-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 am

Scruff: ... Dirty little affair? Haven't they got better things to do than to make such stupid lies... -.-' And no offense who says we are officially together? -pushes her away a bit- Now if you don't mind I'd rather be alone.

Owl: -chirps and flies back into Scruff's room- |3

Hanson: -walking down towards Vivian's room- >.>...

Annette: -sits up a bit- Violet... Heh... -tries to smile- I knew you were a strong girl... Please get me my arm. I really need that back...

Mika: X3 You're such a cutie pie... -strokes Lucy's hair gently- <3

Claudia: And how do you plan on doing that? William is very determined on her and she doesn't want to leave him anytime soon >.>...

Eloisa: ... -smiles faintly and blushes- It is... I mean when I first met William... well he was quite rude and such a brat...but after spending some time with him... I see a different side to him.

Aurora: ... Mmn... -starts to wake up some time later in the infirmary bed- ... -rubs her face a little and looks around- ... Fuck... I'm still here...

Quinn: o.o... Heh. Now that is cute X3 I didn't know you guys could purr... -strokes her hair gently-

Derek: ... Alright :/ I'll go and get ready with Anudor... you get yourself dressed to and I'll help you back into hell... -stands up and heads out of the room-

Shawn: Hey come on stop saying sorry :/ -wheels them back into town- Just try and settle yourself before you get into more of a state...

Aurora: >_< -tears up- Oh god... -sniffles- I knew they would come back... o.o!! -stops them- There is the other one with your mum's boss!

???: o.o... -looks over- >J Well well... you didn't get too far. It's time to come back to the orphanage now Bellamound!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 am

Bellatrix: >w> We might not be officially... but it'll be so much easier for you to defend yourself if you weren't single~ |3 Nobody would believe you were doing anything with little Vivian if you were with me. <3

Silvia: -cuddling Vivian- T^T Ehhh.... I'm so sorreeeee~ I didn't mean to forget about yoooouuuu~

Vivian: -doesn't hear Hanson- Ssh. Silvia it's fine, stop your blubbering. You're gonna attract attention.

Violet: Yes master Annette... -picks it up and hands it to her- ... Crying or Very sad I... I was so worried about you... They told me you were going to die...

Lucy: -rubs her eyes- Hmm...? =^= What am I now...? -looks up at her sleepily-

Harold: I'll figure something out. Just try to make her feel unwelcome. >.>

Maid: We never thought we'd see master William with anyone but young Lucy... she was so cute when she'd come over to visit him. -starts washing her hair- But it's good to see the both of you so happy... and alive.

Doctor: -glances over at her- ... She's awake. -scribbles something down on a clipboard and goes over to her- Yes it's a wonder you're still here. >.> After that little stunt everyone thought you were done for. You're pretty lucky...

Nikita: o.o -ears perk- Hm? -looks up at him- What was I doing? I wasn't trying to be cute.

Missy: -nods and shuts the door behind her-

Anudor: -looks up at him- ... Hey... :/ Is your mum doing alright? Not hurt?

Eldora: -takes in a deep shuddering breath and rests her head against his chest- Ok... I'll try... -sighs a bit and runs her hand gently along his chest hair- ... Wow I thought I was fuzzy. It's so soft... -nuzzles her face in it- Mmn... I could go to sleep here...

???: -comes up behind them- >/ You're in for it now Bellamound...

G: o.o;; Oh man... -looks between them- T-they're gonna kill us...

???: ... >.> Hey... You might wanna take out that witness there. -motions to the pimp-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:42 am

Scruff: ... Thats really cute Bella. But no. They can keep thinking what they want to think but I am not going into a relationship. Scruff rides solo. Thats final. Now go. -.-

Hanson: -goes over and leans against the doorway- Hmm... >.> She sure did. Its kinda hard to miss Silvia from a mile away...

Annette: -places it on and pulls the ropes off of herself, sitting up- I thought I was too... my chest got hit with a cross... >_< fuck it really hurts... -starts to have some trouble breathing-

Mika: Well you are a lot of things. You're a cutie pie... a sweetheart... the most beautiful girl I've ever met... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- <3

Claudia: Good... >.> -picks up a book and starts to read- To think that William would want to marry that thing... Filthy thing she is. The skin... the hair... Ugh. -flicks a couple of pages-

Eloisa: ... Yeah... I know Lucy... but their relationship wasn't good... shes probably happy with someone else.

Aurora: ... -looks away- Yeah... lucky. Thats what you call it... You should've just left me... -frowns a bit-

Quinn: You were purring X3 It was really cute. I liked it.

Derek: She is upset... -sighs and flicks his fringe- She wants to go down and talk to Annette... iunno if that'll be a good thing or not...

Shawn: o///o ... -goes a bit red- Uhh... yeah... I guess I'm... just naturally a hairy guy... ^///^;;

???: >.> You're absolutely right... -pulls a pistol out of his jacket- Tst tst... I didn't want to have to do this... maybe if you just listened to me then maybe we wouldn't have to do this >J -aims at the pimp-

Aurora: o.o;; No we really have to go D: -tries to run but bumps into the man-

???: o.o!! -stumbles and loses her aim, shooting the gun-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 am

Bellatrix: ... -pouts- Awwh... -plays with the edge of his shirt- ;3 You'll come around. I know you can't resist me sweetheart... ehehe...

Silvia: o.o -looks up- Oh hi Hanson! Very Happy -waves-

Vivian: ... -groans and rubs her forehead- Get out Hanson... -.-; I gotta deal with having this one here, I don't have time for you.

Violet: It looks horrible... I was so scared for you. Sad -helps her stand- o.o Master Annette... m-maybe you should see a doctor. You don't look well.

Lucy: -giggles and blushes- Well that's something lovely to wake up to... ^//^ I could get used to this. -tilts her head back a bit- Mmn... <3 I could really get used to this... |3 -sighs a little-

Harold: Mmn... -leans back in his chair- Yes, the whole group seems that way. Filthy worthless things they are... >.>

Maid: That's a shame, master William is quite a catch. -finishes watching her- There you are dear. Smile You look better already. Let's get you into some proper clothes, shall we?

Doctor: Believe me, most everyone here did want to just leave you and throw the body out by the dumpsters. >.> But the boss wouldn't have that... guess he sees something in you. -takes her wrist and checks her pulse- ... She looks stable... I think the detox worked fine.

Nikita: -looks embarrassed and looks away- Yeah well... wasn't my intention. -swishes her tail a bit-

Anudor: o.o ... Well why in Elune's name would she want to do that for? D: She deceived us and took advantage of her!

Eldora: Mmn... o.o; -moves away a bit and blushes- Uhm... d-do you have something in your pocket...? ^^; There's something uhm... p-poking me...

???: o.o;; Shit! D< Be careful!

Pimp: >.< !! -yelps and staggers back, hit in the shoulder- ARGH! F-fuck... DX -backs into a wall and passes out-

???: -.- You're bloody hopeless. Well maybe he'll bleed out...

G: ... -whispers to her- Quickly... run while they're distracted and hide in the second alley from here. Hide in the door on the side... I'll be right behind you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 am

Scruff: Funny... I really can. -.- -walks out of his room, away from Bellatrix-

Hanson: >.> ... Well the dark lord doesn't want this brat around so I have to do my job and make sure she stays away. >J

Scruff: ... -comes up to the door- Well I'll deal with it. You buzz off >.>

Annette: I'll be fine... I've dealt... dealt with this sort of stuff before... -stumbles a little- D| Oh fuck... -coughs up a bit of blood-

Mika: -giggles a bit and runs a hand gently down her side- Hey I could always get used to this... Did you sleep well? Smile

Claudia: Its like they were made to tempt men. -frowns a bit- I mean that chest of hers... The body. It makes me sick... >/ I hope we get rid of her as soon as we can...

Maid: -helps Eloisa out of the bath, drying her up- There... Smile And we can get your hair up to look all nice and neat.

Eloisa: Oh thank you... I really only put my hair up in a pony tail... I hope you can do something nice with it...

Aurora: Well I don't know what he sees in me but he shouldn't have helped me... -sighs- Please say he isn't going to come here... I just want to be alone for the time being...

Quinn: X3 Don't be embarrassed. I like it... -leans down and kisses her cheek gently, running a hand down her side- <3

Derek: I guess she wants to sort things out... so she can be happy... I mean I don't want her too but I think it might be the best thing...

Shawn: o///o Oh christ... -moves her off of him and pulls his shirt down a bit more- Uhh... >///> Its probably just something... like you said in my pocket... Sorry...

Aurora: o.o;; Just... jst be careful and hurry... Sad I don't want to lose you... -heads into the second alley-

???: -straightens up- Well its not my fault the bloody kid bumped into me D< ... -looks around- Where did she go?!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 am

Silvia: o.o ... Hey that's not nice. |o You can't get rid of me! They love having me around!

Vivian: You're just making it worse for yourself Silvia. -.-; Really... please just be quiet. -looks at Hanson- ... Yeah. We've got this. Get out of my room Hanson. >/ Now.

Violet: o.o;; Oh my god... y-you're not ok. D: -helps support her- C'mon, we'll get you to a healer. There has to be one. -helps her outside and looks around a bit- Sad Just hang in there master Annette... please don't leave me.

Lucy: -nods- Yeah, really well. -shivers a little at her touch- Mmn... you're so gentle Mika... <3 -blushes-

Harold: Yes... it's no wonder William couldn't help himself. >.> She's probably seduced him for money. You know they're no good at getting their own, so they have to steal it. -goes over and kisses her cheek- Don't worry, I'll get rid of her.

Maid: Oh yes of course, we'll get it combed and put it into a neat little bun for you. ^^ You'll look lovely dearest. Come... -takes her into the bedroom and sits her down at a dresser-

Doctor: Considering he wanted updates on your condition, he shouldn't be too much longer. <.< So... why did you do it?

Nikita: Mmn... -sighs- That feels really good... <3 -starts to purr again-

Anudor: ... She wants to be with Annette... geez I dunno about this Derek. What if she's hurt?

Eldora: -bites her lip and backs away a bit- Y-yeah... must have been... -looks away and rubs the back of her head- L-let's just get going... please...?

???: ... Fuck she must have run off when you shot him. D< Well start looking for her! -ignores G completely and goes off to look for Aurora-

G: ... -waits for them to leave and leans down next to the pimp, taking some money out of his pocket-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:20 am

Hason: >.>... Fine. I'll go. |3 But if your father hears about her being around I won't hesitate to tell... -walks away-

Scruff: ... Ugh D| He is such a joy to be around. -enters the room and shuts the door- And I have some more wonderful news... apparently we are having an affair Vivian because of whats been happening.

Annette: -leans against her a bit- Theres... not going to be anyone down here who will help me... the only healers I know are in the castle... >_<

Mika: X3 There you go blushing again... -leans in and kisses her cheek gently, cuddling her close- so what would you like to do today?

Claudia: -smiles faintly- I am so glad that they paired me up with you. Harold darling, you are the most wonderful husband a woman could ever have... -looks back down at her book, starting to read again-

Maid: -starts to help her into her undergarments- Shall we get rid of your old clothes dearest?

Eloisa: Yes please... I don't want to wear clothes like that ever again... I feel more comfortable like this... -smiles a little-

Aurora: ... Wanted to get out of here the only way I knew how... -turns so her back is facing the doctor-

Quinn: -smiles and leans in, kissing her neck gently- Good... <3 Anything to please you...

Derek: I guess the only way she will understand is if an upset happens... but I'll be there to protect her... I'm not going to move out until this is sorted out... -sighs and cuddles him gently- I'm sorry babe...

Shawn: Yeah... S-Sorry about that... -slowly wheels himself back to the bar-

Alejandro: -looks up as they come in, him being shirtless- o.o... Hey there man. You're as red as anything. What happened?

???: God damn it... -walks off with him- She couldn't have gone far... >C

Aurora: ... -peeks out and looks over at G- o.o;; What are you doing? D: He is going to get so mad at you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:49 am

Silvia: o.o Affair? D: Vivian why didn't you tell me?

Vivian: -growls- Would you just get out of here?! D< Damn you're so bloody thick sometimes Silvia, you're not making it any better! -teleports her away- ... -rubs her forehead and paces a little- Why would anyone start spreading that around? Fuck... if my father hears it...

Violet: D: B-but you work there right? You can get them to heal you! >.< It's gonna be alright... -tears up- Please stay with me... -teleports into the castle and looks around frantically- Healers! Healers please! DX I need help! -staggers and collapses under Annette's weight- Ugh... >.< Please...

Lucy: ^///^ Hehe... well I guess first we should go eat something. But then I thought maybe we could explore the woods a little... Charon could give us a ride. -plays with some of Mika's hair-

Harold: ... -looks her over expectantly for a moment- .... Thanks. -.- You just relax now dearest.

Maid: Make sure to put a good corset on her. -brushes her hair gently and starts to do it up in a tight bun- There we go... looking all nice and neat. I knew there was a proper young lady inside of you. ^^ -looks her over- Now let's see what we can do about that face...

Doctor: -rolls his eyes- Such melodrama. >.> You're just like the last girl.

G: -walks in and looks over at her- ... She's awake?

Doctor: Yes sir, and stable. She's very lucky.

G: -frowns a bit-. >/ She is. -goes over and moves her so she's facing them- What the fuck kind of stunt do you think you were trying to pull? You almost killed yourself.

Nikita: Mmmn.... |3 Maybe before we leave we could have a little fun... <3

Anudor: :/ Hey it's alright. -cuddles him back- You need to be there to support her. I understand.

Missy: -comes downstairs, now dressed- Alright... I'm ready to go.

Fox: -wearing only Al's shirt and her panties- >w> Yeah I've never seen you like that before. -cuddles up to Alejandro- <3

Eldora: Oh uhm it's... it's hot outside... I-I'm gonna just go... c-clean Shawn's room now.... -quickly walks past them and into his room-

Fox: ... I would have to guess that her reaction would have something to do with that boner of yours, Shawn? >.>

???: -grumbles darkly and follows him- This is your fault. >C

G: -pockets the money and follows her into the alley- We need money to get by... plus we'll be away from here before he ever wakes up. -looks over at him- ... If he does. -takes her hand and pulls her out- :/ We gotta be brave now... we're on our own for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am

Scruff: I feel this might be Bellatrix's work just so I would be in a relationship with her... -sighs- But I said no. Look, we haven't done anything so there is no need to worry. I'm sure your father would believe me. I'm one of the trustworthy ones...

Healer: D: Oh dear... -races over and helps up Annette with the other healers- What happened? -helps Annette onto a bed-

Mika: That sounds nice... X3 I've never had a ride on a horse before... That sounds lovely... Smile -kisses her gently- How about we have breakfast in here? I'll cook you something nice. <3

Claudia: Alright. |3 Thank you dear. -doesn't look up from her book-

Eloisa: o.o... C-Corset?

Maid: -starts to pull it tight on her and ties it up- Got it ^^

Eloisa: O.O!! -yelps a little- H-How do you breathe in it...? And what about my face...?

Aurora: -frowns and sits up so she can get right in his face- I wanted to kill myself you idiotic bastard. Why did you help me back here?! D<

Quinn: -smiles faintly and pushes her onto her back, moving on top of her gently- Well I can't say no to that... You don't mind... me being on top do you? Or would you rather be on top...

Derek: -kisses his cheek- This is why you are my Mihan... <3 -looks at Missy- Alright ... Now are you sure about this Missy? :/

Shawn: Oh shut up would you T^T I couldn't help it... she started rubbing her face in my chest because she loved my chest hair... and it has been a while...

Alejandro: Well can I just say that you cannot hide that thing... o.o... Man I feel tiny compared to you...

???: My fault? Oh good idea. Put all the blame on me. Guess what you're in it too? Both our asses will be chopped off man.

Aurora: ... Y-Yeah... Sad -wipes her eyes- I really am lucky to have you... I don't think I could've survived on my own... and I feel a bit braver with you... -squeezes his hand gently-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 am

Vivian: Yeah you used to be, but you know the both of us are in his shit books right now for what Hanson's said. Fuck... I wonder if he put Bellatrix up to this whole bloody rumour thing... -looks up at him- What am I gonna do? If he finds out about this... he's gonna want to investigate it and... and... >.< If he finds out I'm not a virgin he's gonna think it was you! He'll kill us both!

Violet: Sad She was attacked by Isaac and his followers... p-please help her, I can't stand to lose her! Crying or Very sad

Lucy: That does sound nice... ^^; Considering I don't know how to cook... and you know, sometime today I think I should meet your father. If... that's ok with you I mean.

Harold: ... -grumbles a little and heads upstairs- -.-

Maid: ^^ Oh you'll get used to it dearest. And your makeup... you can't go out without something on. A young lady should always look her best. -starts to power her face and all that shit. I dunno, I don't do makeup-

G: -glares at her and doesn't react- Because you wanted to die... that's the coward's way out Aurora. >/ -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back to make her look up at him- No more of these stupid little stunts... I'm not going to tolerate it. And there will be a punishment for this.

Nikita: o.o;; -looks a little stunned and watches him carefully- .... No... no I trust you... -squirms uncomfortably- But I think we should have a safe word....

Missy: Yes... I need to be strong and face her myself. Don't you worry about me. All you need to be thinking about is making that move like you always wanted. ^^

Fox: >.> So what's the problem? She's yours isn't she, just go in there and have your way with her. -looks up at Alejandro- Oh baby don't be like that... -cuddles up to him and gently kisses his chest- <3 I don't think you're tiny. ;3

???: D< It is your fault. You're the one that can't even shoot straight.

G: -looks down at her hand- Yeah... we're gonna be alright as long as we stay together.

Madame boss: >.> -glances in the alleyway as she goes by- ... You're never alright when you're alone on these streets. A couple of children like you? -laughs a little- You'll be eaten alive. -steps closer and looks them over-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:39 am

Scruff: Look Vivian just stop for a moment D: You have to calm down. You freaking out like this is what Hanson wants... -puts his hands on her shoulders- Look we're not going to be killed... and I will make sure you are safe before anyone tries to hurt you... Got that?

Healer: Trust me we will do all we can... but she will be so very weak... she has been attacked by a cross and you know how bad those things are for vampires :/

Mika: Yeah... hopefully he won't be too busy... -stands up- Now have you had a bath recently?

Eloisa: -coughs a little at the powder- >_< God... this stuff feels horrible...

Maid: -helps put her dress on and fixes up the final touches on her hair- There... Very Happy You look like a proper woman... ^^ I bet William would love to see you now...

Aurora: -tears up as he holds onto her hair- ... Why are you doing this to me...? I can see why the only girls you ever get are out of rape... no one would care about you... Now just leave me alone >_< I'm not going to stand for this anymore... I'm not going to be treated like shit by you. Thats another thing I don't get. You treat me like this and yet you took me here to make sure I was alright. Are you messed up in the head?

Quinn: Oh uhm okay... what word do you want? ^^;; You seem really uncomfortable about this...

Derek: Well I'm not making it until everything is sorted out :/ Anudor is fine with that as well... -teleports them down into hell-

Shawn: She has a boyfriend and that... look she hates it down here and for some reason I just can't keep her like this... and I feel bad...

Alejandro: ...-straightens up a bit with confidence- Yeah...? Well I feel pretty good right now... |3 -looks at Shawn- ... Well if I don't know any better you have started to grow a heart Shawn.

???: -looks back- I hope that guy-- o.o... >C They're over there... and with a woman... -raises an eyebrow- Come on. We're going back.

Aurora: o.o;; -hides behind G- L-Leave us alone! >_< We don't want to be hurt again...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Vivian: ... -huffs and starts to relax- Yeah... yeah alright. I'm calm... D| -sighs a bit- Thanks Scruff. You've been a real help lately.

Violet: I know... Oh she was hurt so bad. Sad And I don't know what those vampires did to her. >.< -tears up and sits by the bedside- This isn't fair... they were coming after me and she got hurt. This isn't fair... -sobs into her hands- It should have been me...

Lucy: -looks up at her- A bath? o.o Oh uhm... I lived in the demon world for a while so... ^^;; Heh... -rubs the back of her head- It's been a while. Is it that bad?

Maid: Very Happy Yes yes... you look stunning dearest. -hands her a small mirror- Would you like to go out and see him now?

G: -looks her over for a moment- ... Who the hell do you think you are...? >/ -strikes her across the face- You're not going to be getting any sympathy you melodramatic little bitch. You're the one that decided to stay here so bear the fucking consequences.

Nikita: I dunno... 'zero'? -lays back on the bed and sighs a bit- I'm not uncomfortable, just... nervous. I've never done this before. If this was anyone but you Quinn... I'd have tried to kill them by now.

Missy: ... Well alright... :/

Anudor: >w> But we're going back home while you're down here. -pulls Derek into a cuddle and kisses his neck gently- |3 We still got something to take care of... <3

Fox: >.> ... -raises and eyebrow and looks him over- What's this? Shawn has a heart now? Look who cares if she had a boyfriend on the surface? She doesn't anymore, she belongs to you now. You picked a pretty bad time to grow a heart man.

???: ... I dunno about this. We don't need another witness. C'mon, let's just get back to the orphanage and say she got adopted. This is more trouble than she's worth.

G: o.o; Take it easy... -holds onto Aurora comfortingly and looks up at her- W-what do you want...?

Madame boss: Ssh now. I'm not going to be hurting anyone. -folds her arms and looks between them- Seems to me like the two of you really need somewhere to stay. -glances over her shoulder at the orphanage guys- ... And you don't have a lot of time to find it.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Scruff: -smiles a little- Hey I gotta look out for my only true friend here... Now is there anything else I can do for you?

Healer: -starts to heal her up- ... Wow... Annette helping someone? Thats new... >.> No offense. But with the way she acts she really isn't a saint.

Mika: X3 No. But I think you could use one... here... I'll set up a bath here and I can wash your hair if you like... Smile

Eloisa: o.o... -looks herself over- ... This is what you people like...?

Maid: This is how they look ^^ Now would you like to see him?

Eloisa: ... Uh... yeah... I guess. -places the mirror back on the table-

Aurora: -yelps in shock- >_< Alright that is it! -gets up out of bed- Argh... -holds her chest a bit- ... >C I am out of here... -heads out of the infirmary-
(Boy how they will fall for each other I will never know XD)

Quinn: Alright... :/ I know you're a bit nervous but I am not going to be rough or anything... I'll be very gentle... I'll make you feel like you are precious... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- <3

Derek: -grins a little- Oh yes... that thing we were trying to figure out before... |3 <3

Annette: -walks over to them- >.> Actually your mothers would like to see you before you head off...

Shawn: Look I'm not going to do that to her. Alright? ... If she wants it then I will give it to her... shes a fragile thing... Besides its my slave right? I can do what I want... -wheels into his bedroom-

???: Yes but just remember... if she takes her in she will find out about the kids powers. Remember why we had to keep her? She is a bloody witch.

Aurora: o.o... No... Sad We really need a home... are... are you going to help us out?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Vivian: -smiles weakly- No... I think I'm going to be alright. I just need to clear my head... Maybe I'll go out for a walk. :/

Violet: -looks up at her and frowns- I owe my life to Annette. >C She saved me... I-Isaac would have kiled me for running away, and... and she saved me. -wipes her eyes- You don't know anything about her! D< She's the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met, so just leave her alone!

Lucy: o//o Oh alright... is uhm... is that something you werewolves do often? You know... get undressed in front of each other?

Maid: ^^ Oh good, I'll go send for him. -opens the door-

Harold: >.> -standing against the doorframe- ... Just a moment dear. I'd like to speak with Eloisa first.

G: >/ -moves forward and grabs her arm- No. You're not. I already told you... -moves her face up to look at him- You need to be punished after that little stunt...

Nikita: -shuts her eyes- Mmn... alright... -sighs a little and wraps her arms around him- I trust you. I know you'd never hurt me... <3

Anudor: o.o -looks between her and Missy- ... Oh well alright. C'mon Derek, let's go uh... see your parents. -takes his hand and leaves the room-

Missy: -watches them leave and swallows nervously- H-hey Annette... ^^; I was actually coming down here to uhm... to talk to you... -rubs her arm-

Fox: >.> ... Well alright then. Geez, guy gets a nice slave and he gets all bossy. -cuddles up to Alejandro- |3 Mmn... now where were we? <3

Eldora: -looks up at him from cleaning- o.o; Oh uhm... Shawn sir... I've cleaned your room for you.

???: Well you know what, you can go ahead. But I'm going back. Dunno if you can see if man, but 'm not gonna go up against that woman. I actually enjoy living. -walks past him-

Madame boss: I could. But I don't do charity. >.> You'll have to do something for me in return.

G: Anything... Sad Please just help us...

Madame boss: -nod- Good. Come now. -walks out of the alleyway-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:54 am

Scruff: Alright... :/ You want me to come with you or would you rather be alone...?

Healer: >.> ... Do you know all about her? We've been living in hell longer than you girly. We know more about Annette than you. There is a reason why she is considered to be the most scary and worst vampire there is. Maybe you should talk to Chelsea and Fox. -goes back to healing Annette-

Mika: Hm? Well yeah. I mean it doesn't bother us. I mean sometimes we transform and our clothes have been ripped off. If you feel uncomfortable then I won't do it :/ I can give you some privacy.

Maid: o.o... -bows a little- Yes master. -gestures to the other maids and walks out of the room-

Eloisa: ... -stands up and straightens up her dress a bit- Look... I know this must be something new and strange to you... believe me it is to me... but I am trying to do my best for William.

Aurora: o.o!! Why the hell do I have to be punished?! >_< -squirms a bit- Just leave me alone alright? Go find another girl to torture!

Quinn: -smiles faintly and slowly takes off her clothes- I really am glad I met you Nikita... You're the most wonderful... and beautiful girl I have ever met... <

Derek: >.>... I still think I should be there.

Annette: ... -sighs and looks away- After what happened I thought you would never speak to me again...

Alejandro: >w> Well we were getting a few bottles of booze and see what that leads to back in the bedroom... |3 -kisses her cheek and grabs a couple of bottles from the bar-

Shawn: Yeah... thanks... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Listen Eldora I am sorry about what happened before...

???: >C Yeah well have fun when we're broke... -walks over to them-

Aurora: o.o;; -follows her, still holding onto G's arm- Are you... sure we can trust her? I mean it's great that we are getting help but... what will we be doing for her in return? Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 am

Vivian: Thanks for the offer but I'd rather go by myself. I just need some time to think. :/ You give me a call if something's going on, alright?

Violet: -looks over at Annette for a while- ... I don't believe you... >C She took me in and cared for me when I had nobody else. I don't care what she's done in her past... I know she's been a kind person to me and that's all that matters. -sniffles a bit- J-just... shut up and fix her.

Lucy: >///> No I... I guess if that's how things work here then I should... uhm... get used to it... ^///^; Are you sure you want to though? You've done so much for me already...

Harold: -watches them leave for a moment, then steps into the room and shuts the door behind him- Sit back down now. -gently pushes her back into her seat and stand over her- ... I'm sure you are... you seem to care a lot about William. But so do we. We don't ever wan him hurt Eloisa...

G: I did... then she had to be destroyed. So you're stuck here... >/ Just so you know Aurora, you're going to be watched very carefully from now on... you don't want to be controlled but now you've got it thanks to that little stunt. C'mon. -tugs her arm and pulls her upstairs- You're staying locked in your room now until you learn to behave.

Nikita: -looks up at him, not saying anything for a moment- .... You really mean that? Humans usually find us such strange creatures... never beautiful.

Anudor: D: It should be private... o.o Besides, I don't want to piss off your mothers. They're scary.

Missy: I... I was upset but... I'm taking Derek's advice now. He said I should only do what makes me happy... and not listen to others. Sad -looks up at her- I'm sorry I hurt you... but... you really did make me happy Annette... -hesitantly steps over and takes her hand, squeezing it gently- I'd really like to start over... if that's ok with you.

Fox: |3 Why Alejandro, I do believe you're trying to get me drunk. -leans against the bar table and grins a little- You remember the first time we got drunk together...? <3

Eldora: o///o Oh uhm.... -looks away, seeming embarrassed again- I-It's ok... I suppose it's none of your fault... -swallows nervously-

G: -holds her comfortingly- anyone who's willing to take us in and give us a home can't be bad... besides... if she wants something bad from us then... we can always run away again. :/ Don't worry.

Madame boss: >.> -glances over at the orphanage guy- ... Get behind me now children. It would appear we're being followed...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 am

Scruff: Alright. I will. :/ Don't worry I'll be alright... you just take care of yourself and please call me.

Healer: Fine >.> Believe what you want to believe... now she has been healed up but she will need some rest. You can stay down here... -snorts a bit- i cannot wait to tell the queen. X3

Mika: I don't mind. X3 Its just a bath. Besides you need to have someone look after you for once and I don't mind doing that... Smile -kisses her cheek gently-

Eloisa: o.o;; -looks up at him- Look I promise you right now that I won't hurt him... I have no reason to see him hurt... And I'm trying so hard to look good for your family...

Aurora: ... -grumbles- Could you at least tell your damn cat to stop swiping at me? -.-... -follows him up, giving up in fighting him-

Quinn: Well a few humans need to learn to stop and look into things more... -strokes her cheek gently- I think you're an amazing woman... Don't let anyone else tell you that you are worthless...

Derek: Oh they aren't that scary... -enters the throne room-

Celestia: And thats why I decided to hang him from his nipples with fishing hooks |3

Annette: o.o... -looks a little shocked- You will? ... Jeez... I really thought you didn't want to see me ever again... -smiles a bit- Yeah... of course we can start over again... -squeezes her hand back-

Alejandro: -opens up a bottle and takes a sip- Oh yeah... that was fun... well from what I can remember being drunk... X3

Shawn: -clears his throat a bit- So... uhh... I want to let you know that I wouldn't do anything to you... I mean it has been a while but m'not like that...

???: Hey! I need that little girl! >/

Aurora: o.o;; -hides behind Madame boss and hugs her leg- Its the guy from the orphanage... Sad He wants to take me back there...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 am

Vivian: ... -nods and steps out of her room, heading downstairs and out the front door- D| Fuck... I need a vacation... -runs a hand through her hair and sighs a bit-

Healer: -laughs a bit- She's never gonna believe this. X3

Violet: Crying or Very sad -leans closer to Annette's bed and gently takes her hand- Don't listen to them... I know you're different. T-they don't know anything about you. -tears roll down her cheeks- >.< I just wish this didn't have to happen... this is all my fault, Isaac was after me and you got hurt trying to help me... I-It's not fair. Sad You would have been fine if you'd never met me.... |c -looks at the ground- I-I'm sorry master...

Lucy: It's been a long time since I had anyone looking after me like that.... ^//^' To be honest I kind of missed it. Thankyou... <3

Harold: We'll just see, now won't we? >.> -circles her and looks her over- ... You don't have to worry about that... the maids did a good job with you. You almost look like a proper lady.

G: You're in no position to be demanding anything. >/ -shoves her into his room and locks the door- Now stay put until I come back for you.

Baldor: :3 -sitting on the floor, tugging at Persian's whiskers- ^w^ <3

Persian: >.< -growls darkly and tries to pull away from him-

Nikita: -smiles a bit- Thankyou... it... it means more than you think to hear you say that. -sighs and leans in to kiss him- <3

Kali: |3 Heh, did you hear him screaming and crying for mercy? That was the best part.

Anudor: .__.; ... Five seconds in a room with your parents and they've already scared me more than I would have liked. -hides behind him-

Missy: Really? Heh... Smile I knew they weren't right about you. You were serious about this... This whole time you've been so sweet to me, and... -looks up at her for a moment, then leans in and gently kisses her- <3

Fox: -goes over and takes a bottle from him- Mhmm... |3 I was so sore after... heh.. -rubs his chest gently- <3 You were amazing...

Eldora: Oh... Oh ok well uhm... t-thankyou. -nods and looks at the floor- I appreciate it...

G: Don't let him get us... Sad He's gonna be so mad.

Madame boss: >.> Orphanage? Oh so that means she's available to be taken. Good, then we're done here. -frowns a bit- >/ Get moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next