Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Bellatrix: o.o !! .... Oh Scruff... |3 -holds the wand out of his reach- I love it when you're so rough with me... <3

Vivian: -trembles and keeps crying- >.<

Voldemort: ... -stops the spell- You'll do well to listen to Hanson this time... won't you?

Vivian: ... >.< Y-yes... yes I'll obey.. -quickly nods-

Voldemort: -glances at Hanson- Keep her in line this time. -teleports away-

----------------------------------------------

Evan: o.o;; -goes over to Violet and Christi and holds them protectively- No... no I'm not letting you take our little girl away again. >.<

Violet: >.< -holds onto them- Please you can't take them. >.< I just got them back... -tears run down her face-

???: Pathetic. >.> Well Violet... you know what to do to ensure their safety... don't you? >J

Lucy: I'm just glad nothing happened this time... Sad You'd never let anything like that happen to me... r-right?

Harold: -holds onto her- >/ Good. -drags her upstairs and into her bedroom- You are going to learn to behave around here. One way or another...

G: ..... Hold up. -goes over and takes Baldor from her- Let me.

Baldor: |3 Mmn... -cuddles up to him and sighs a little in his sleep- <3

Damien: >.> And yet... |3 Here we are. It is clear... is it not, that she's made her decision?

Nikita: -wraps her arms around him- ... Can I confess something? -rests her forehead against his and looks down- ... Before I'd met you... I was a virgin. I just... I thought that was something I should let you know...

Anudor: ^^; How'd you guess?

Tiny: :3 ... -purrs a little and nuzzles him- |3 <3

Anudor: C'mon now Tiny... ^^; Get off my boyfriend before I get in trouble. -scoops him up and sets him down on the lounge-

Kali: Yeah we really missed out on that... I'd love to have another child with you... -plays with some of her hair and smiles a bit- And you know... you did really like my male form. <3

Kyle: Y-yeah but... -takes a step back- That doesn't mean anything, she... D| Alright I can't prove it.

Missy: ... -giggles a bit- The best lawyer or the best demon? X3

Adam: o.o !! .... -looks stunned for a moment- ... Woah... D: Hey wait up. -follows her- I'm sorry. Sad I had no idea, I've just... I've been having a lot of issues with anger lately. I didn't mean to snap at you.

Amber: ^///^ -yelps a little in surprise and squirms at his touch- Ooh... alright. X3 -giggles a bit- <3

Fox: He's a demon. -.- Whatever, I didn't expect you to know... what use are you to me?

Eldora: >w< I'm not that adorable...

G: ... -frowns a little and doesn't say anything-

Madame: Good. |3 -takes Aurora's hand and pulls her to her feet- Come now dear, we have a lot to discuss about your future... we'll get back to him later.

G: D: But... y-you said she could stay...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Scruff: D< I can get rougher! You wouldn't like that! -keeps trying to grab for it-- Give it back! Now!

Hanson: <.< ... -stands up- That was a foolish thing to do you know... >/ His punishment might be over but mine won't be...

Annette: ... >/ Violet... keep them safe down in hell... I'll be back soon... -teleports the family down into hell-
Isaac: ... -frowns- Get her girls >C

Mika: Of course not... Sad -cuddles her close- I would make sure you were safe from all those horrible people...

Eloisa: o.o;; Oh no... don't you even think about it >C

Aurora: ... A-Alright... I-If you're sure... -doesn't look up at him-

Link: >C I think she is confused... -heads into the castle- Stupid blue beard... -grumbles a bit-

Quinn: o.o... You were...? Heh... Well you were really good for a virgin... and I hope you don't feel ashamed that you were... because that isn't something to be upset about...

Derek: Iunno... just a lucky guess o__o;; -gets up and dusts himself off- Well... that I'll have to get used to... at least I know it likes me ^^;;

Celestia: -blushes a little- Heh... well... You really were so big and just... -giggles- Oh look at me >w<

Ruto: |3 So you're free? You can be all mine? I know I'm not a pretty little sage anymore >.>... But I'm still hot >3

Annette: |3 Well I'd like to think I am the best at both. -kisses her cheek-

Madeline: Y-Yeah well maybe you should just calm down for a second... |c -sighs and stops- I'm sorry I snapped at you too...

Zara: <.< ... Well I'm not a healer. But I know how to help him. |3

Shawn: >w> You are... X3 -goes to kiss her cheek but stops himself- ... -clears his throat a bit- Come on... let's go outside..

Aurora: o.o!! B-But can't S-- ... Can't Giovanni stay with me? Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Bellatrix: |3 Mmn... <3 -wraps an arm around him and holds him in place- Now why would I give this back to you? ;3 You've been so horrible... promising me something and then going back on it? I have half a mind to snap it. >3

Vivian: -stays knelt on the floor and continues to cry- >.< I-I'm sorry... -trembles a little- H-have mercy Hanson... I-I don't know if I could take another punishment.... -slowly looks up at him pleadingly- Sad

Violet: D: .... Oh please be careful master Annette... >.< -holds onto them tight- I-It's ok... we'll be safe a little longer down here...

Evan: Sad I can't believe all of this... -looks her over- My sweet little baby girl... you grew up so beautiful...

???: -hisses- How dare you stand in the way of master's will! D< -races forward with the other girls and tackles her down, pinning her to the floor-

Lucy: -sighs a little- Thankyou... I-I know I can trust you... you make me feel safe... -starts to relax-

Harold: >/ -ignores her- For some reason you think the rules do not apply to you... that you can do whatever you want. -sits on the bed and pulls her across his lap- William should have done this to you a long time ago... maybe you would have learned. -pulls her dress up and strikes her hard across the backside-

G: -looks down at her- .... Girl, show your face. -moves her head to look up at him- Stop being so timid.

Damien: |3 -swishes his tail, looking smug- Heh. -heads upstairs to Medli's room- Zelda? Where'd you go?

Nikita: ... I was never ashamed. I was so proud of myself for being able to do what no other woman could... most girls lose theirs as a child, or even younger if you're an orphan... -cuddles up to him- But I'm glad it was you...

Tiny: |3 -curls up and starts to doze off, purring a little-

Anudor: Yeah he's very friendly. ^^; He does have a bit of a habit though... if I bring anyone over and... have a good time with them he always runs in and ruins it. He's knocked down twelve doors so far...

Kali: X3 -laughs a bit and kisses her cheek- ... Unless you wanted it the other way around... I'd hate to watch you get eaten alive again... maybe I should do it this time.

Kyle: ^^; N-no.... we're just on a break... -backs away more-

Missy: X3 -blushes and giggles- W-well.... I can see already how you're the best demon... <3 -looks at the ground and plays with some of her hair-

Adam: .... -gently wipes her eyes- I never would have figured a nice girl like you would have problems like that... :/

Fox: o.o What, you do? Seriously? Because the other healers... they said there was nothing that could be done, and...

Eldora: ... -looks uncomfortable and looks away- Right... -morphs to her wolf form and walks out-

Madame: >.> No, I told you. I've got people coming in to fix him up. You can see him later.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:03 am

Scruff: T^T Please don't... it was handed down by my family for years. Just give it back alright?

Hanson: -kneels down and strokes her cheek gently- Awh... come on... we'll just get into bed together... and see where that leads us... <3

Christi: Oh sweetheart... Sad -hugs her close- I am so sorry ... So sorry that we let you out in the woods all those years ago >_< We should've stayed with you... -tears fall down her cheeks-

Annette: DX Argh! -throws a couple of them off of her- >8C -charges some dark energy in her hands- Get the fuck away from me! -shoots it at them-

Mika: :/ -helps her back on Charon- Come on... we'll go back to the tribe...

Eloisa: o.o!! -yelps in shock and squirms a little- >_< Let me go! You have no right to do this! Someone help me!

Aurora: ... Can you blame me after what you did...?

Zelda: Oh hello dear. Smile -straightens up- I was cleaning Medli's face up after we helped fix up Link's room.

Link: -standing with her- >.> And I invited Zelda out to go for a bit of a walk. |3

Quinn: ... I'm glad I could be the one for you... Because I really do think you're so amazing Nikita. <3

Derek: o.o... Damn. Well I guess we will have to try and train him so he doesn't do that kind of stuff. Because nothing is disrupting our sexy time. >.>

Celestia: Oh no I couldn't let you go through that... there is a greater chance that you could die... Sad -sighs and cuddles up to her- I don't want that to happen to you...

Ruto: >C Just admit it lover boy! You can't resist me! Now get over here! There's no way you can escape!

Annette: >w> ... You're getting all cute again... -leans in and kisses Missy's neck, gently nipping at her neck <3

Madeline: Yeah... a lot of people say that... -sighs- I really am sorry though... I've never acted like that before...

Zara: Ah but I am not a healer <w< -jumps down- It'll be a bit of painful surgery but I think I can do it.

Shawn: ... -sighs and wheels out with her- :/ Sorry... I just... don't want to do that anymore...

Aurora: But... Sad -sighs and looks over at G- |c
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

Bellatrix: >w> I told you... you can have it when you give me what I was promised... |3 -plays with the edge of his pants- You can't escape me anymore Scruff... just give in... <3

Vivian: -shivers at his touch and tears roll down her face- ... >.< Y-yes Hanson... I... I would... l-love to...

Violet: >_< -hugs her back- It doesn't matter now... I finally found you guys... -buries her face in Christi's shoulder- Please don't let me go mummy... I don't want to lose you again...

???: Agh! >.< -hits the floor and whimpers a little in pain-

???: -slowly gets to her feet and wipes some blood from her mouth- I won't fail you again master... >C -growls and pushes Annette down again, pinning her to the floor- Don't move... -leans in and bites down hard into her neck, sucking away some blood- ... You're mine now... -eyes glow purple- All... mine...

Lucy: Ok... -takes her hand and helps her up onto Charon's back- :/ You don't think he's going to come after us... do you? -glances at the lake-

Harold: -holds her down- Enough. >/ Take your punishment quietly... you deserve it. -continues to strike her- If you want to avoid this from now on... you'll stop being disobedient. That's not a woman's place. You've been very bad Eloisa... -starts to strike her harder- Very bad...

G: Now don't be like that... think about it. You had nowhere else to go before. Now you've got food... a home... if none of this had happened you would still be all alone out there now wouldn't you?

Medli: Very Happy Can we go daddy? Please? >w<

Damien: ... -goes over and kisses Zelda's cheek gently- |3 Of course... I would love to. Some fresh air would do us good, don't you think darling? <3

Nikita: -looks him over- ... You really think so...?

Anudor: ^^; Good luck... he can be pretty stubborn. But.... enough of that. >w> How about I go and get out bed set up in my room? |3

Kali: We'll call my mum and she can help with the birth... I don't want you getting hurt like that again. Besides.... -gently runs a hand down her side and into her pants- I don't want anything ruining this... <3 That's my job...

Kyle: o.o;; -backs into a wall- I'd uh... I'd really rather not... ^^; Cause y'know... last time I got sand everywhere and... m-mucus... D|

Missy: Am I? o//o O-oh... oh Annette.... -tilts her head back a bit- ^///^ Y-you're tickling me...

Adam: Yeah it seemed a little out of character... :/ M'sorry, I didn't wanna upset you. -glances at his door- .... I'm probably gonna be locked out for a while. :/ You wanna go for a walk?

Fox: ... Shawn's pretty old. You sure he's going to be able to handle painful surgery?

Eldora: No I... I understand. We should probably stop... -winces a little in pain- Ngh... >.< It still hurts to walk...

G: Sad ... It's ok Aurora... go ahead. -gets up and gently kisses her cheek- I'll see you later...

Baldor: -arguing with Kali- You can't make any excuses anymore Kali... >/ This is your decision to keep doing this.

Kali: -examines her fingernails- >.> Fine, it's my decision now. >/ Which means I shouldn't have to listen to you about it.

Baldor: I'm your brother, you should listen! D< As a mind reader you should know better than anyone that those pokemon are being hurt in your labs.

Kali: I'm just finishing what's already been started. >.> Besides... it's just business. I gotta make money, brother. If you don't like it, you can leave my property. >/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 am

Scruff: ... Alright just... lets make it quick alright? Before my eyes and penis burn from the horrors...

Hanson: Good girl... -kisses her cheek gently and gets up, taking her hand- Isn't it good when you listen?

Christi: Don't worry... we're not going to ever be seperated again... I promise you that... Sad What has happened to you over the years...?
Annette: N-No...! No I-- o.o... -eyes glaze over- ... I am... all yours...

Mika: If he does we will have more protection... I promise you that... -kisses her cheek gently- It'll take a lot for him to get through ...

Eloisa: >_< -tears up a bit- Please stop... it really hurts! Ah!

Aurora: -folds her arms- I had somewhere to go... I was just on a bit of a mission alright?

Zelda: Actually sweetheart I was hoping to spend some time alone with Link... he said himself it has been ages since we've talked to each other...
Link: >w> I'll come and hang out with you later Medli. -ruffles her hair a little-

Quinn: I know so... Smile -kisses her gently- ... So will you be taking this house my dear?

Derek: |3 Now that would be lovely... and you will be all sweaty... without a shirt on? <3

Celestia: -goes red- Ohh... <3 Kali if you keep this up I might not want to turn into a man just as yet... <3

Ruto: >/ Hold still! -races over and tries to pounce on him-

Annette: -laughs a bit- Mmn... Good... <3 |3 Now I really think we should get home...

Madeline: Oh yeah sure... -moves some of her hair back behind her ear- That would be nice... -tries to smile a little-

Zara: He'll be fine. Demons can handle some sort of pain. <.< Ever wonder why they can continuously have kinky sex?

Shawn: o.o... Here :/ Come on my lap. I'm not going to let you walk...

Aurora: -goes a bit red- ... Alright... I'll see you later... -sighs and holds onto Madame's hand-

Chelsea: -young with a few less tattoos on her- ... -sneaking around Team Rocket with a bag full of stolen loot- Now t see where those experiments are being kept... I can't believe anyone would keep these creatures in there...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:10 am

Bellatrix: -giggles a bit- You're so funny. |3 -pulls his pants off- Mmn... <3 Oh Scruff... take me please...

Vivian: Y-yes Hanson.... it is... |c -sniffles a bit and walks to her room-

Evan: We'd only just learned about the vampires... Sad What was it like?

Violet: .... The man who took me... -sniffles a bit and wipes his eyes- Sad He forced me to love him... but when I think about it he was horrible. He'd beat or torture me if I did something wrong and... he... p-punished me... almost every night... |c

???: ... -grins a little and strokes her cheek- >J Good girl... -gets up and wipes the blood from her mouth- Stand up. -looks up at Isaac- Are... are you proud of me now master? Smile

Lucy: I hope not... -strokes Charon's fur gently- Thanks for protecting us. Smile I know I can always count on you...

Harold: That's the point. >/ If it didn't hurt you'd never learn... -stops after a while and caresses her backside gently- .... You should thank me... you very much deserved that. And it will teach you to be a proper lady... >.> So if I don't start seeing improvements in your attitude, you'll just have to go over my knee again... understand me?

G: It can't have been that important if you decided to drop everything to stay here. It looks to me like you really were desperate to find some shelter. -sets Baldor down in his cot-

Medli: -giggles a bit- >w< Aww...

Damien: >.> ... -flicks his tail a little- That's not a problem at all my dear. You two are best friends... you go have fun, alright?

Nikita: -looks around a bit- ... Yeah... I think I will. It's really nice. -rubs the back of her head- I'll have to go back to pick up my things though, and... resign... o.o Shit... D| -sighs a bit- My commander will be pissed...

Anudor: Mmn... -leans in and kisses him gently- ;3 Whatever you say sweet cheeks. <3 -takes his shirt off and stretches a little-

Kali: -grins a little and kisses her neck gently, nipping at it a little- I love that face you make... -gently caresses her- You're all mine... aren't you? <3

Kyle: o.o;; -gets knocked to the ground- >.< Shit! Ruto let me go! You can't do this!

Missy: Mmn... ^///^ I'd really like that.... -takes her hand and heads back to her house-

Adam: Alright... -gives a small smile back- So uh... if you don't mind me asking... what are you doing in a ritzy area like this if your parents are all... uh... :/ Well scummy?

Fox: >.> Well I just figured the need for sex was greater than the pain they'd have to endure. |3 Or at least that's how it works for me. But uh... if you could get that surgery done, that'd be great. :/ -rubs the back of her head- I'd really appreciate it.

Eldora: -looks up at him- .... Alright, thanks... -climbs up onto his lap, still into her wolf form- That's much better... -sighs a little in relief and nuzzles up to him-

Madame: -takes her out of the room- Now my dear... because I like you, I thought we could sit down and talk about how we're going to change you. I'd like you to have a little more choice. >.> -pushes her gently into a chair and sits across from her, handing her a separate file-

???: -scientist in a white lab coat, walks right past her- >.> Hm? -looks her over- ... What, are you one of the new maids or something? -motions to the bag of loot- Taking out laundry?

Baldor: >/ Well you know the way I was raised, by mum, I know that it's a little more important to take into account the living creatures you're harming than profits.

Kali: -folds her arms- Really? >/ Well you know what, the way I was raised by dad, I learned not to be a fucking pussy, grow a thicker skin and to understand that everyone needs to sacrifice something for the greater good, even the pokemon.

???: -walks in- Madam Kali... o.o; -swallows nervously- Uh... we've had reports of stolen property in the building, and an unknown subject going around without authorisation.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:36 am

Scruff: Yeah I'm so funny... T^T -sighs and moves himself more on top of her and lifts up her skirt- </3

Hanson: -grins a little and follows her- Hmm... |3 So where is your little friend Scruff huh? >3

Christi: Oh god... Sad Well now that you're back you don't have to be near them or this awful place anymore... We'll take you home... and we'll be a real family like we were meant to be before Sad

Isaac: -grins and looks Annette over- ... Yes... yes I am... >3 Heh. I think you've worked your way back to being one of my favourite girls... -goes over and kisses her gently- <3

Charon: No one is ever going to get us again. Trust me. Smile -nuzzles her hand a little-

Mika: ^^;; Hopefully we can find another lake without those creatures in it... it's hard though. They always reside in the water...

Eloisa: >_< Alright I'll change my attitude... Just please stop touching me like that.

Aurora: ... I guess maybe for once it was nice to have somewhere nice to stay... To be fed... and to be taken care of... -rubs her arm a little-

Zelda: I will dear... Smile I'll be back home soon I promise you. -kisses his cheek and heads out of the room-

Link: >w> Well... would you look at that. |3 She really does want to spend some alone time with me. -smirks a bit and follows her out-

Quinn: o.o... Well if you like I can talk to him. Rather I take the punch than you :/

Derek: -kisses him back- Mnn... <3 Now this is what I like to see |3 -runs a hand down his sides- We best get that bed ready so we can try it out >3 See if it's all good. <3

Celestia: Oohh... I'm all yours Kali... forever <3 -tilts her head back a bit- Mmnn <3

Ruto: >3 Awh! But you are my specy wecy vampire! Kyle: o.o;; -gets knocked to the ground- >.< Shit! Ruto let me go! You can't do this!

Annette: -smiles a little and heads back inside the house- Hmm... You know what I think you need? A little massage... |3

Madeline: My grandmother won the lottery... she started living the fancy expensive life after winning it... she took me in after my parents were arrested... My grandmother is one of those people who when getting rich, likes to show it off.... by which I mean if there is a golden toilet with diamonds on it she would buy it.

Zara: It's no problem. Smile Just take me to him and I can start straight away. He will have to rest after it but he'll be fine after a while...

Shawn: ... -strokes her fur gently and sighs, wheeling off to the grass-

Aurora: o.o... Uhh... I guess that's fine... -looks the file over- What exactly do you want to change about me...?

Chelsea: o.o... Yes. >.> It's my first day. Grabbing all the dirty lab coats and what not... -grabs out a crowbar and knocks them over the head-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:00 am

Bellatrix: |3 Mmn... <3 -wraps her arms around him- I bet you're so good... I can't wait to see...

Vivian: I... I don't know... I think he's still outside. -feels around in the pockets of her robes and slumps a little- ... He's... |c Got my wand as well...

Evan: Absolutely... you're gonna be safe again baby girl... -kisses the top of her head- I promise...

Violet: ... -shakes her head- Sad We can't go back there. They know where it is. It's not safe...

???: -smiles broadly- Oh master... thankyou so much... -wraps her arms around him and kisses him back- Mmn... thankyou... -looks up at him and grins a little- What shall we do with her...?

Lucy: D| That scared the life out of me... I don't know if I ever want to get in the water again. T^T Let alone without my clothes...

Harold: You have no right... to demand anything of me. It is not your place as a woman... -moves his hand slowly down between her legs and continues to grope her- You're going to do as I say from now on Eloisa or there will be harsh penalties... mmn... <3

G: You see? -turns to face her again and strokes her cheek- Your place is here now... -kisses the top of her head-

Damien: >.> The thing you don't seem to understand is... I don't have a problem with it. If that's what makes her happy... she should do it. -watches them leave-

Medli: -frowns a little- ... Daddy... D: I really wanna go with them! Can't I go, please?

Damien: ... Well why don't you run along and ask them sweetheart? -cuddles her gently- I think they just wanted some time away from me.

Nikita: Perhaps it would be better for me to go... I could actually take the punch. No he'll be even madder if I don't do it in person... c'mon let's get back to Aeris and get everything done.

Anudor: Mmn... -giggles a bit- The guy I bought it from says it's pretty strong. ;3 So you can be as rough as you want with me. <3 -walks over to the pile of boxes and moving stuff- >.> ... I'm guessing how thing is going to work is I'll move the heavy bed, and you sit there with Tiny and watch me get all sweaty? X3

Kali: I guess... |3 We could have a quick go like this... before you get me pregnant. -cuddles her close- <3 We always have the most fun this way...

Kyle: DX Ruto enough! This is rape, this is illegal! -squirms a bit-

Missy: -looks up at her- Mmn... really? -rests her head against her shoulder- That sounds nice... I've never actually had one before... <3

Adam: I see... :/ Well I suppose it could be worse, you've got the life of luxury now. My dad spends his bloody money mostly on sluts...

Fox: Man... this is great. -teleports them to the bar- How much is this gonna cost? :/ I've still got some saved up tips... but it'll be worth it.

Eldora: ... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. -ears droop a little and sighs-

Madame: It all links back to your image. Appearance and image are everything. -reaches forward and takes out her pigtails- No more of these, to start. I want your hair loose or in a ponytail, or I'll have it cut short like the boy's.

???: >.< !! Ugh! -yelps in pain and falls to the ground, passed out-

Kali: -growls and teleports down to where she is with Baldor- >C Who the fuck do you think you are? Sneaking into my building, stealing my property and assaulting my workers? I should have you killed on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:23 am

Scruff: -sits up afterwards- Ugh... D| C-Can I have it back now... -wipes the sweat from his forehead-

Hanson: <.< ... Oh good... That means you won't have any way to escape... but I mean it girl... you better not go near him again. Got that?

Christi: But... but what are we suppose to do sweetheart? Where shall we go? Sad All our photos of you and that are up there...

Isaac: ... >J Now we have a proper fighter on our hands... and someone who Violet would sacrifice herself for...

Mika: I still think you need to learn :/ I fear if anything happens to you and you get stuck in the water... you might drown. I don't want that to happen.

Eloisa: Nnn... >///< Please stop! D-Don't touch me there... Ah! -squirms and trembles- Oh lord somebody help me! -starts to swear in Spanish-

Aurora: ... -sighs- I question this though... what am I to you? Am I just going to be some girl who you can call on when you get bored at night...?

Link: X3 You know I've really missed you Zelda... It's been such a long time... and you're busy with your child and husband now... :/

Zelda: I've missed you too. But I am happy that I have my own family now... Smile I've waited for so long...

Quinn: At least let me stand with you... Sad Please? -takes her hands- I really would feel better if I came with you...

Derek: <w< Well if I help I'll just get distracted and I might drop something... -plays with his fingers a bit- And you are just so strong... Little old weak me couldn't do anything. <3

Celestia: |3 Now that is what I would love.. <3 -slowly moves towards their bedroom-

Ruto: >3 It's not rape if you enjoy it~ -giggles a bit, tugging at his pants-

Annette: X3 Here... sits down on the lounge... -helps her sit down and starts to rub Missy's shoulders-

Madeline: ... It's not that great... I don't care about having all fancy things... -looks at him- ... I've noticed. I usually seen them pass by... :/ I really am sorry. He sounds horrible... Where is your mother?

Zara: o.o... Money? Please. I have no use for money. X3 My colony doesn't have it.

Shawn: Please Eldora... don't be sorry... -strokes her fur- Just calm down... :/

Aurora: Oh uhm... -sighs- Alright... I'll keep it out Sad -fixes it up a little- I won't have to change my name will I?

Chelsea: <.< ... Funny. It's something your business does and yet when someone else does it you're quick to bitch and point the finger. I'm here about the experiments I've seen around here too >/ That is cruel.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 am

Bellatrix: |3 Mmn... -sighs a little, blushing- Oh Scruff, you sure know how to show a woman a good time... <3 You have been good for me. ;3 Here you go my darling... -hands it back-

Vivian: -bites her lip and backs away a bit, pulling her hand away from him- I... I won't... Sad I'm sorry...

Evan: We don't want to lose those... Sad They're so precious to us...

Violet: o.o You've got.. photos...? -tears up a little- C-can I see them? Sad

???: >J We should send her another letter... -looks over at Annette- Dearest... where did you send Violet?

Lucy: ... Alright just... just stay close with me. :/ And never let me go... -takes her hand- Please?

Harold: Quiet. >/ -slaps her backside again, then goes back to groping her- You still need to learn your place... besides... if you just relaxed a little, it wouldn't be so uncomfortable. >J -grins a bit-

G: ... -looks her over- What does it matter to you? Hm...? -strokes her cheek and holds her face to look up at him- Would you rather be something more than that?

Medli: -races over to them and hugs Link's leg- X3 Mister Link! Very Happy I really really wanted to come with you! Can I, can I please? Daddy said he wouldn't come, but can I? I really wanna be with you some more! >w<

Nikita: ... -ears flatten and looks away- Uh... Quinn I don't think... you'd very much enjoy it. Let me do it...

Anudor: X3 Alright alright... you just sit your cute lanky self down and I'll get it done... -stretches a little and picks up one end of the bed-

Tiny: |3 -yawns a little and rests his head on Derek's lap-

Kali: Good... cause I only want to make my beautiful Mihan happy... <3 -follows her and gently kisses her cheek-

Kyle: >.< Fuck! Get off! -tries to push her hands away- I'm serious Ruto, I'll bite you if you don't stop! D<

Missy: Mmn... ohhh Annette... -shuts her eyes- That feels so good... -starts to relax a little- <3

Adam: ... Heh. You tell me... I don't remember a whole lot about her... when I was really young I think we went to custody hearings. From what I know now... I haven't seen her since so obviously she didn't want me any more than he did.

Fox: o.o ... Oh. Uh... alright. ^^; Then what am I supposed to pay you with? Cause... there's really only two main forms of currency here and I'd really rather give you the money instead of a service.

Eldora: I just feel so bad for leaving you like this... I wanted to cheer you up a little. I'm sorry...

Madame: No... not at the moment anyway. It should be fine. Now given you'll be away in boarding school I won't expect you to train pokemon... but I do expect you to follow the same educational program as your brother. You'll be doing two units of language, one for english and another language of your choice. I also want you focused on an area of creative arts, preferably music.
(I'm not kidding. X3 You'd never get him to admit it, but G was forced to learn piano.)

Kali: -rolls her eyes- Take a number. >/ I've got enough idiots telling me what I can and can't do with pokemon already, I don't need another.

Baldor: -ear flicks and looks over at her- ... Kali I think I've heard enough. If you won't listen maybe you'll respond to force. >/ I told you the pokemon should be freed... and here you have a second opinion. Now will you do it?

Kali: -hisses at him- >C Stay out of this brother. Hmph. You're as weak as Drayna was... I'm not listening to either of you, and if you're going to betray me like this you'll end up in the dungeons alongside her.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:12 pm

Scruff: Now after this can you stop bugging me? You got what you wanted. -.-' And now I gotta soak myself in acid.

Hanson: ... -takes off his robes- Good girl... -gets into her bed- Now come on... |3 <3

Christi: Well they are back at our house sweetheart... we never threw them out... Sad -wipes away her tears-

Annette: At my house of course...

Isaac: Excellent >3 -conjures another letter and teleports it back to Annette's- Hmm... If this doesn't give Violet up then I don't know what will...

Mika: Let you go...? Why would I ever do that...? -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Eloisa: >///< THAT IS ENOUGH! -manages to pull away and gets up, putting her dress back down- You cannot do this to me anymore!

Aurora: ... I just don't like being used thats all. I want to know what you consider this to be.

Link: ... -looks down at her and then up at Zelda-

Zelda: X3 Alright... you can stay sweetheart but--

Link: -leans in and kisses Zelda- <3

Zelda: o.o!! -pulls away quickly- ...

Quinn: ... -sighs- Sorry Nikita. This time I'm coming. :/

Derek: -gets comfortable and strokes Tiny's head- Are you sure you're going to be alright with that? >w> -clearly got his pervy face on-
Ruto: >3 I'd like to see you try big boy... -giggles and kisses him gently- <3

Annette: Good... man I can feel so much tension in your shoulders... -moves her hands down lower- You really do deserve this... <3

Madeline: :/ I really am sorry to hear that. You seem like an alright person... apart from the big of anger problems but... you still seem nice...

Zara: You don't have to pay me you know. It can be just a kind gesture. I guess if I ever need your assistance one day if we meet again I can call you. How about that?

Shawn: Don't feel bad... you'll be back to your own life... You should be happy.

(You know now all I have in my head is that scene from Corpse Bride where they are playing the piano together after he tried to run away from her. I can so see that happening with G and Aurora. Like she would be all hurt and upset and she is sitting by the piano. She plays a couple of keys and he sits down and plays some and then they start to talk again. Oh man T^T <3)

Aurora: o.o... There are a lot of expectations... But how do I know which instrument or language is right for me? Or if there is a better creative arts thing for me...

Chelsea: <.< ... Right well I can see you're busy. You two settle this and I'll just go my own way... -walks off in the other direction-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Bellatrix: |3 Mmn... <3 Why would I stop now darling? Now that I know how good you are.... >3 You'd better keep it up from now on....

Vivian: -watches him and bites her lip, starting to tremble a little- ... >.< Y-yes Hanson... -hesitantly steps over and sits down on the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor- Please.... be merciful in your punishment... s-sir... |c Please...

Violet: Our house... Sad I... I want to go there and.... see everything. |c I could never remember...

Evan: Of course you can... Sad It's ok sweetheart, it's gonna be ok... we'll show you everything if that's what you want. -looks down at the floor- o.o ... Violet... there's a letter there for you.

???: .... What if it doesn't work master? Like the other times?

Lucy: -smiles a bit- You're the best guardian angel ever... <3

Harold: >/ -stands- Get back here girl... I am not finished with you. -steps closer-

G: .... Why should you mean anything to me? You've been defiant... resistant... at least, you were before. You're getting a lot better now. Don't worry yourself about this... you're already far better company than Drayna ever was.

Medli: o.o !! -gasps a little and moves away from him- ... I knew you were jealous! D: You said you weren't! -backs away over to Zelda and hugs her- Why would you do that mister Link? Sad My daddy's the one that loves her...

Nikita: ... -huffs a little- >C Fine. Maybe I should just keep you tied up here.... -grumbles and teleports back to the Jirin city-

Anudor: X3 I'm fine... >w> What, am I getting all sweaty yet?

Kyle: >.< !! Mff! -tries to pull away from her- Fuck Ruto, I hate when you do that! D< You fucking taste like fish!

Missy: Ohh... -bites her lip and blushes- Where in the demon world did you learn to do this...? <3

Adam: Mmn... I don't really get that a lot... I'm always suspended from school, they just think I'm some sort of thug...

Fox: Oh. o.o -looks surprised- Uh... alright thanks... :/ Hey listen, before I call my fiancé down here to meet you... -rubs the back of her head- I know this is probably a lot to ask now, but would you happen to know any way to bring back the dead...?

Eldora: ... I am. I'm just torn... -sighs a bit- Master Shawn... when will I be able to leave?

Madame: I'll give you a day to think about it, and if you can't decide then I will choose for you. And alongside your private tutoring I will expect you to be trained in self defender and how to handle a firearm before you go to Hogwarts.

Kali: >C -growls and lets out an absol and cloyster, blocking her way- Don't even think about it. >C
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:07 am

Scruff: Look Bella... Let's be serious here. -runs a hand through his hair- I don't like you that way... and hopefully one day I want to go and find myself a wife and have kids... and I don't see you as that kind of person. M'sorry.

Hanson: -plays with her hair gently- Awh... you really want me to do that...? |3 Fine... I'll be a gentle lover... -kisses her cheek gently-

Christi: o.o;; Be careful D: What if it's another trap? Sad I don't want to be sent back there...

Isaac: It will work... I'm sure of it... >.> You better keep your mouth shut dear... or you will be back to where you started...

Mika: X3 Hey i'm a lucky one to have such a beautiful girl like you... <3

Charon: -stops back at the tribe- Here we are. ^_^ You know I'm really glad we left hell... things are not so bad here...

Eloisa: >_< -tears up- G-Get away from me! -heads into the bathroom and shuts the door, locking it- Oh William... Please hurry back soon... Please...

Aurora: ... Funny. If I don't mean a lot to you... why did you stop me when I tried to leave? You could easily get someone else... -sighs- Why am I even doing this? Trying to talk to you. There is no point... -walks out of the room-

Link: o.o... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Zelda... Sad

Zelda: Don't... don't Link. Just go to your room... -picks up Medli and walks away from him-

Quinn: o.o;; Nikita please D: Don't be like this... I just want to be there for you...

Derek: >w> ... Not yet... |3 -lays back a bit- I'm just getting ready for when you are <3

Ruto: -giggles a little- Well it is part of my diet lovely! ^w^ Come on... |3 You should get used the taste of it <3

Annette: <w< I have my ways... |3 -leans in and kisses her neck and shoulders gently- <3

Madeline: Well surely they would know about the problems at home... they would be more understanding. But I see where you're coming from. A few teachers think I'll be just like my parents...

Zara: o.o... Bring back the dead? Jeez. I'm not sure how to :/ Sorry. The only people I've heard of are some shamans that live in my world... but no one knows where they are... it's like they all disappeared. But why don't you just give him a demon blood transfer? Isn't that what you do in hell?

Shawn: I don't know yet... :/ First I have to see how we would get up there and try and contact with Reynard... If Fox isn't going to do anything I'll have to find another way.

Aurora: ... Well... You want me to be a certain way. I guess it might be better if you picked out what I should do... -rubs the back of her head- Firearms? o.o What exactly does your business... involve mummy...?

Chelsea: >.>... -looks over at the Cloyster- ... You expect to stop me with a giant vagina? X3 -snorts a bit- I didn't know you swing that way.

(Face it. It had to be done sometime.)
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 am

Bellatrix: ... -tilts her head a little- ... You can't do that... It's too late to turn back. >C YOU'RE MINE NOW SCRUFF! -grabs his hand and teleports into the basement of the riddle house- ... Heh.... >3 Ehehe.... -sways a little- Look what you made me do now... -grins and steps closer- Now we really can't turn back... >J

Vivian: -shivers a little and tears fall down her cheeks- |c Mmn... T-thankyou Hanson...

Violet: o.o; It probably is... D: Don't worry, I'm not letting them hurt you like that. -picks up the letter- I don't have anything else for them to blackmail me with... -slowly opens it-

???: R-right. o.o Sorry master. Please don't be angry with me... I-I've tried so hard to please you today...

Lucy: Me too... I'm actually kinda glad I saw what I did... I never would have been motivated to leave and come here. -cuddles up to her- I never would have met you... <3

Harold: >C ... Insolent girl... you have to learn someday... -growls darkly and leaves the room-

William: -comes back an hour or so later and looks around in her room- o.o Hey Eloisa? Dad said you were in here...

G: -watches her- ... Where do you think you're going? You have to keep an eye on Baldor.

Medli: Sad ... -watches him as they leave and ears droop a little- ... Why would he do that to you...? |c He knows you love daddy... -cuddles up to him- I thought mister Link was the greatest...

Nikita: It would have been easier if you let me go by myself! D< I'm not a child, Quinn, I can handle resigning on my own! ... -snarls a little- >C Doesn't matter now, let's just go. -walks back to the barracks-

Anudor: Oh? >w> -start's moving the bed again- And when I do, what are you going to do with me...? <3

Kyle: >.< It's fucking disgusting... -tries to move out from under her- C'mon just get off! D< I love Nabooru!

Missy: Mmn... |3 -shivers a little- Y-you're making me feel all tingly.... <3 ^///^

Adam: ... You ever thought about leaving home? :/

Fox: :/ I dunno... -rubs the back of her head- I've thought about it, but it's painful and... kinda permanent. I don't wanna ask him to go through with that.

Eldora: You don't have to worry about trying to get in contact with him, I can do that on my own... I just... I just wanna go home...

Madame: <.< You'll need to learn how to use them around here, to defend yourself. -looks her over for a moment and laughs a bit- ... Waste management. -ruffles her hair-

Kali: >/ Considering you're not a trainer I'd be pretty intimidated... I'm not opposed to turning them against you. -walks over and snatches the bag of loot from her- Now if you know what's good for you you'll stay put while--

Baldor: -makes a quick hand motion and knocks her out with a sleeping spell, watching her fall to the ground- ... -looks up at chelsea- We don't have a lot of time. I know you want to help those pokemon... and the people here trust me. Let's get them away from here.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Scruff: o.o;; ... -backs away from her- Bella this is nuts! D< You're out of fucking control!

Christi: -looks over and reads it- ... They have Annette? Who is Annette? The girl who helped us out before...?

Isaac: Then don't screw it up. -kisses the top of her head- Right girls.. |3 I'm all proud of the hard work you've been doing... So while we're waiting let's all take one of the bedrooms.

Mika: I have to admit that it was a good thing... I don't think I could be with anyone else after meeting you... <3

Eloisa: -has been sitting on the bathroom floor, crying- |c ... -sniffles and looks up- Will? I-I'm in the bathroom... -gets up and unlocks it-

Aurora: ... I just... have to go to the bathroom... -walks away-

Zelda: He is just a bit confused sweetheart... look don't worry... it'll be alright. I'll talk to him and sort this out... -ears go back- Though I know your father won't be happy with him...

Quinn: o.o;; ... -follows her to the barracks- D| What have I got myself into... -runs a hand through his hair-

Derek: Well you are in a position where you can easily be bent over... >w> I think I might just do that and give you a little bit of a sneak attack >3

Ruto: But does she love you like I do? >/ She is just a stupid slut from the desert!

Annette: Oh am I now...? -grins a bit and gently runs a hand up her shirt- Mmnn... <3 -caresses her gently- Now this is lovely... ;3

Madeline: o.o... L-leave...? -pushes up her glasses a little- I don't... I'm not sure if I... -looks up at him- ... Have you thought about it?

Zara: :/ ... Why do you need it for?

Shawn: ... You will kiddo... you will... -strokes the top of her head- ... Maybe there is a portal somewhere that can take you back up...

Aurora: ... -frowns a bit- Funny. That's what most people from the mafia and gangs say on television.

Chelsea: o.o... Hm. Cute elf dude with magical powers. How could I say no? |3 Let's get going.... >.> -picks up her bag of loot again- Now let's go.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Bellatrix: Haha... >3 Well you should have listened to me in the first place! -flicks her wand and some metal shackles come up from the wall and close down on his wrists-

Violet: o.o ... -looks stunned for a moment-

Evan: Violet? D: Say something dear... who is Annette?

Violet: She... she's my master... Sad She's the one that took me from Isaac and treated me like a human being. Oh god... >.< -tears up- They have her... I can't believe I let this happen... what am I going to do? |c

???: -hugs his arm- Oh thankyou master... Thankyou... <3

???: -frowns a little and looks away- ... Shall we bring Annette with us...?

Lucy: Me neither... this is more perfect then I could have ever imagined... <3 Nothing could ruin it...

William: o.o Oh ok. -goes over and opens the door- Good news, I-- ... D: Eloisa... you've been crying...

G: -watches her leave- ...

Drayna: -appears next to her as she walks away- Aurora...

Medli: D: Maybe we shouldn't tell him about it... he'd just get upset. Sad

Nikita: -glances back at him and growls a little, but doesn't say anything-

???: -looks over at them- ... Nikita. >C Just the woman I wanted to speak to. -goes over to her- You haven't shown up to work in three days.

Nikita: -glares at him- I know sir. >/ I've actually--

???: My office Nikita, now. >C We need to talk.

Anudor: Is that so? |3 I guess there's no hope of my attacker being gentle with me... <3 -starts to move it into his room and wipes some sweat from his forehead-

Kyle: Don't you fucking dare! D< She is not a slut! .... -frowns and sighs a little- But... I don't think she loves me...

Missy: -shuts her eyes and moans a little- Mmn... <3 -stiffens up and pushes her chest out a little to meet her hand- A-Annette.... oh... ^///^ Your hands are... getting everywhere...

Adam: ... Yeah, and I've tried it more than a few times. He won't let me... If I'm gone he won't get his precious child support...

Fox: ... Al doesn't belong down here... he's a nice guy. All he wants is to take us to the surface so I can have a nice wedding... but we can't do it if he's dead. :/

Eldora: -looks around a bit- We... would have to do it quickly, before Fox starts to get suspicious.

Madame: <.< Have you now? -gets up- Oh that reminds me.... I really must get that paperwork together for you two... why don't you run along and go find your brother?

Baldor: We'll have to be quick, c'mon. -takes her hand and guides her down to the labs-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 am

Scruff: o.o!! -tries to pull away- Let me go! >_< How will this make me want to stay with you? D<

Christi: I... I don't know sweetheart... Sad I mean we can't do anything. We cannot fight a vampire... we're just human...

Isaac: >.> Oh I am not letting that thing near me. She probably is a terrible play toy. Just tie her up and leave her down here. If you want to mess around with her go ahead.

???: Hey! Wait up! -has been running after them- D: Please! I just want to say I'm sorry!

Eloisa: Hm? No I... I'm fine Will. Don't worry... -brushes some hair behind her ear- What's the good news?

Aurora: ... -sighs- What is it Drayna? Look I'm trying hard to figure a way out of this...

Zelda: And him finding out from someone else would make daddy even more upset... :/ It's best to tell him the truth sweetheart...

Quinn: >8C -huffs a little looking pissed and stands in between them- Listen you fat fuck. Nikita isn't going to be in your office or here anymore. She is not working with you anymore so you just shut up and show some respect alright? ... o.o And... this is where I die T^T

Derek: -grins and gets up, following him- Oh no... |3 It's always much more fun when it's rough... -grabs Anudor's ass gently- <3
(It looks so weird because Derek is small. XD He is Drayna small.)

Ruto: Because she is a slut. Sluts don't love anyone... >3 Now come on. Settle down so we can have some fun. <3

Annette: Heh... Not everywhere... -slowly moves on of her hands lower, kissing Missy's neck gently- I can't believe I haven't met such a wonderful woman like you before...

Madeline: ... You just have to find the right moment to go. I mean... he is busy with one of his girls now right? He practically threw you out of the house. And he will be a while. And if you take a bag and he asks what it is... just say you've joined up for a sport or something and need to change.... o.o What am I saying? I shouldn't be saying all that... -covers her mouth-

Zara: :/ That's so sweet... -sighs- I'm sorry that there isn't another way... but I can only think of the transfer.

Shawn: Yeah... Come on. Let's have a look around... -wheels them through hell- Now where exactly do you come from?

Aurora: Alright mummy. Thanks for helping us out... -heads out of the office to where G is-

Chelsea: >.> Yes sir! -races with him- So who do I have the pleasure of meeting, breaking in and stealing Pokémon with?

???: And that's what we do around here. You think you can look after the Royal Gardens properly? <.<

???: -hot buff gardener, because I totally wanted to do the whole pool boy thing- Yeah sure that is no problem. It's a real honour to be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 am

Bellatrix: -grins and laughs a little- Want to or not... >3 It will make you stay... -walks over to him and digs into his pockets- |3 I'll take these... -pulls out his and Vivian's wand- >w> ... -moves her hand down into his pants- Now you just stay put darling... ;3

Evan: Sweetheart... Sad Maybe she can get herself out of this...

Violet: No... >.< No she's been so weak lately, she can't fight for long... -wipes her eyes and looks between them- I can't believe I'm the one causing all of this trouble... I'm not even worth it and you guys are getting hurt cause of me. Sad

???: Yes master... -walks over to Annette and takes her wrist, pushing her to her knees- Stay here. -grabs some rope and starts to tie her up-

???: ^^ -cuddles up to him- What shall we do for you first master? <3

Lucy: -glances over her shoulder- o.o;; I really should learn to stop talking. D: Go away! Leave us alone! >.<

William: -doesn't look convinced- Well... I talked to some old friends, and I know you don't like it here much... so... I'm organising to buy our own little estate... -takes her hands gently- You know... get away from here. And uh... I can do that now cause... -smiles a bit and pulls a small box out of his pocket- I got you this. Smile

Drayna: I know things are upsetting for you now... but... it really doesn't seem that way... Sad -ears droop- I just want my baby out of here Aurora... Sad

Medli: ... -ears flatten and cuddles up to her- What if he does get really mad at mister Link...?

Nikita: o.o;; Quinn! D< What is your fucking problem?!

???: -growls a little, flicking his tail- >C .... Your servant?

Nikita: ... -sighs a little and nods- Sort of... look sir, I had just been hoping to... respectfully... resign. I got a new home elsewhere, so I...

???: >/ My office... move it.

Nikita: -glances at Quinn- ... I'll only be a minute, can you wait here?

Anudor: -giggles a bit and blushes- Oh Derek... at this rate we'll never get the bed set up... <3

Kyle: Ruto I... D| I don't want to ok? Not now... not with you. I'm really not in the mood... -tries to shift away from her- This is just getting ridiculous.

Missy: Mmn... likewise.... aahhh... <3 -tilts her head back- Annette.... y-you're teasing me...

Adam: o.o ... -looks down at her- ... No... don't apologise. It's a great idea. Very Happy That's fantastic.... I'd be able to get away from him and he wouldn't notice until it's too late. You're amazing! -pulls her into a tight hug- X3

Fox: I guess I could talk to him about it... -sighs- Anyway, we're here for Shawn. -calls out- Hey Al, is Shawn still here?

Eldora: Uhm... I think it was called... Xanintum? I lived in a mountain tribe. :/

G: -comes over to her, his hair now cut short- Hey Aurora... :/ How did it go with mum...?

Baldor: -glances down at her- Well in case you didn't pick up from the fight, Kali's my sister. I'm Baldor... who are you?

Islanzadi: -strolling around the gardens like a conceited bitch- ... >.> -ears perk and glances over at him-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Scruff: O///O -squirms a little- >_< Cut this out! What if the dark lord asks about where I am? How are you going to explain that to him? D<

Christi: ... Well... this is hell right? Do you think we could get help from someone? Sad

Isaac: |3 Mmn... The usual girls... a nice massage... everywhere <3

???: Look please I'm not going to do anything... Sad I feel really bad for what has happened... You don't have to talk to me again but I just wanted to let you know that...

Eloisa: o.o... -looks up at him then at the box- ... Will you... Oh my god... -covers her mouth a bit, starting to tear up again-

Aurora: Drayna I know you do but bugging me every five seconds isn't fucking helping! >_< Now just leave me be! -races away from her-

Zelda: Look I'll just try and talk to him and make sure he doesn't get really mad... -places her down on the floor- You go and play with Leoni for the time being... -straightens herself up and goes off to find Damien-

Quinn: No. I'm coming too >C

Derek: Oh... you're right... I should stop >w> ... -backs away a bit- I best not disturb you |3

Ruto: -pouts a little- Come on~ If you didn't want this you would've pushed me off properly... but I can tell you want it |3 ... And I think I have some eggs ready~

Annette: -turns her around and gently pushes her down on the lounge- |3 And I know you like it... -slowly pulls down Missy's pants- <3

Madeline: o.o!! -glasses get pushed up a bit and goes red a little- Uh... It's no problem... but where will you go? D:

Alejandro: He isn't D: I can't find them anywhere!

Zara: >.> I guess we have to do a search. Oh fun Very Happy

Shawn: ... Well I have no idea where that is. D| Bloody hell... this'll take a while...

Aurora: It went alright... I gotta think about what to do for music... and what language I gotta learn... -looks him over- Wow you look different...

Chelsea: Eh. I wasn't paying attention. >.> Your sister is a loud mouth. My name is Chelsea. I guess that's all you need to know. M'nothing special. Now let's hurry. How are we going to get them out.

???: Oh your majesty... -bows slightly- This is the new gardener who has applied for the job. He seems pretty good and is ready to start working.

???: o.o... -bows- It's a pleasure to meet you... -smiles a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Bellatrix: >w> -continues to grope him anyway- <3 Mmn... then I'll just use the obliviate charm on you again and let you go. ;3 Did I not tell you about that? -laughs a bit- >3 You almost got Handon in a lot of trouble for hurting Vivian... and I fixed everything so he can do it over... and over... -laughs cruelly and steps away from him-

Violet: N-no... everyone hates Annette here... -wipes her eyes- ... I can't let this happen anymore... |c I'm sorry... I love you mummy and daddy.... -teleports them back to their home-

Evan: D: Wait what do you mean-- o.o;; ... Violet! Violet she's gone! D8

???: -giggles a bit and takes him into a bedroom, gently pushing him on the bed- Whatever you say master... <3 -kneels on the bed next to him and gently rubs his shoulders-

???: -comes back in after tying Annette- .... Master, may I give you one of my... special gifts...? -walks over and kneels down in front of him-

Lucy: ... -hesitantly gets down from Charon's back and looks over at him- Well uhm... Thankyou, we appreciate it...

William: -kneels down in front of her- I want you to be happy... and I want you to be with me... always. -opens the box showing a delicate gold ring with sparkling diamonds and rubies- Smile Will you do me the honour Eloisa? Marry me...? <3

Drayna: D: But-- ... |c You're only making things worse...

Medli: :/ Yes mummy...

Damien: -looks up at her- ... That was quick. Did you enjoy your walk...? -goes over and gently kisses her cheek- <3

Nikita: No I really think--

???: >/ Shut up. -grabs her wrist and pulls her into his office- We'll discuss your resignation away from your servant. -glares at Quinn briefly and shuts the door, locking it-

Anudor: -ears flatten and pouts a little- You're mean... >.> Or are to just waiting for the perfect moment to catch me off guard?

Kyle: >.< Believe me I'm trying... you're fucking heavy! o.o ... Eggs...? .___. Oh god not that again... T^T

Missy: -bites her lip and watches her, squirming a little at her touch- I do... I love it... <3 But it's such sweet torture....

Adam: ... Dunno, guess I'll try and find a job and save up what I can to rent a place... or at least find a cheap motel.

Fox: ... What?! Seriously man, you had one job! One job! I am going to ride you so fucking hard after I find him... -growls a little and rubs her eyes- Yep... you up for an adventure?

Eldora: -looks down- We don't have a lot of time... she'll come looking for us...

G: Yeah I guess so... :/ I gotta get used to it... -rubs the back of his head- You get to choose? o.o Lucky... she already chose for me.

Baldor: Alright well for one, as long as you remain inconspicuous, they'll let me through. The scientists will be easy to knock out after that. I know the safety combinations here so we can get them all out of their cells and once we're done with that there's a secret exit out of th second basement where we can take them out. Got all that?

Islanzadi: ... -walks over to him and bows- The pleasure is all mine... I hope you can take good care of our beautiful garden... it is always being ravaged by my careless daughter. >.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am

Scruff: -eyes widen a bit- It... it has happened before? D< -pulls against the chains- You sick bitch! She is just a child, how can you do that?!

Christi: D: No! Oh god! Evan we have to get help! I don't want to lose her again! >_<

Isaac: Mmmn... -plays with some of her hair gently- Please do... <3

Annette: -just sits there on the floor, staring down at it- ...

Mika: -gets down- Look we appreciate the apology but I think it's best if you go... :/

Charon: >/ Yeah before I get mad.

Eloisa: Will... It's so... It's so beautiful. Y-Yes... Yes of course I will marry you... Very Happy -wipes her eyes a bit, trying to settle down-

Aurora: -goes into the bathroom and looks herself over in the mirror- ... -washes her face a bit and tries to settle down- >_< What is wrong with me...?

Zelda: ... -sighs- Not exactly. Something happened... Link kissed me... I pull away but well... it's upset Medli.

Quinn: >8C I'm not giving up that easy. -presses up against the door and listens in- Fucking fat bastard.

Derek: >w> ... Well I can't tell you that now can I? |3

(The fun we have with this~)
Ruto: o.o... What's wrong with my eggs? D: We can make bootiful babies together. >3 Come on now get those pants off!

Madeline: ... Come with me. -takes his hand and heads off to her house- My grandma is going to support me with the money she has won... but I've saved up some money myself. It would be enough to last you a couple of rent payments... that'll give you enough time to find a job and earn some income... :/

Alejandro: T^T Iunno whether to be happy about that or not...

Zara: Very Happy Always! -cartwheels out of the bar and races out- Come on let's get going!

Shawn: I know. I'm trying to go as fast as I can but I'm slow in this wheelchair... but we will get another chance... even if she does catch us.

Aurora: Yeah but I don't know what to do... what did you get? :/

Chelsea: >.> ... I get it but it doesn't seem to be that much fun. But if it's the only way then let's just hurry up.

???: Oh of course your majesty. I will make sure that your garden is lovely. Smile What would you like me to get started on first?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 am

Bellatrix: |3 If anyone's the sick bitch, it's Hanson. Besides.... the child needs to learn some humility. >J -laughs and heads upstairs- I'll come back to check on you later dearest~

Evan: D: What are we going to do?! I... I don't even know how she just did that! >.< Oh fuck she's going to give herself up to that sick bastard again... w-we gotta do something!

???: Thankyou master.... -plays with the edge of his pants and starts to pull them down-

Violet: -teleports into the house, holding the letter- ... -trembles a little and steps into the room, not looking at them- I... I got your letter... -bites her lip and kneels down- M-master...

Lucy: Y-you have to understand... Sad You really frightened us. Please... if you're sorry just leave us alone...

William: Heh... -smiles more, starting to tear up a bit as well and takes her hand, gently slipping the ring on- Thankyou... <3 -kisses her hand- You've made me so happy. Smile

Silvia: -walks into the bathroom- ^w^ ... o.o Oh hey! Very Happy You're that girl I saw earlier trying to find Baldor. -goes over- :3 How come you're crying?

Damien: ... -ears flatten and frowns- He did what? -snarls a bit- How dare he... -holds her at arms length and looks her over- Are you ok?

Nikita: >/ You know you can get as mad as you want, it's not going to stop me from leaving.

???: D< Who fucking told you you could leave?! -strikes her across the face- You're not going anywhere! And if you're not going to stay and fight for us, we'll chain you down where you belong, as a fucking mistress! Do you understand me?!

Nikita: >.< !! -yelps and stumbles back, holding the side of her face- You... you've got no right...

Anudor: X3 You know I can tell how much you're enjoying this. -pulls the bed into their room and huffs a bit, wiping some sweat from his face- Alright... I just... gotta line it up with the wall... -bends over and shifts the bed against the wall-

Kyle: T^T I don't want babies... Ruto be reasonable...

Adam: o.o ... Are you sure about this? I just met you. I can always swipe some money from my dad...

Fox: ... That kind of enthusiasm should be outlawed. -.-; -looks back over at Alejandro- I meant that. My strapon better be ready when I get back. -follows her out-

Eldora: I dunno... she kept saying how I was mine and not yours... what if she locks me up and won't let me out? Sad

G: She said for my image my language has to be italian... :/ I guess it could be worse. -shrugs- I mean there are harder languages... and she wants me to play the piano. -sighs a bit-

Baldor: It's not meant to be fun. The aim is to free the pokemon that are getting hurt. Perhaps going about it the wrong way is why you almost got caught. -walks into one of the labs-

???: -straightens up and looks them over- ... Baldor? Did madam Kali send you down here?

Islanzadi: -looks him over- ... You just got here... and the garden is fine at the moment. Why don't you take a little while to get settled in? |3 Come, I'll show you around the castle.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 am

Scruff: -growls and keeps trying to pull away- GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW! YOU FUCKING BITCH!

Christi: Is... is there any way to contact anyone from hell? Sad Isn't there a ruler who can help us?
Isaac: o.o.. -sits up a bit and grins- Well well girls... I told you it would work. >3 She finally has come crawling back...

???: ... Yeah... yeah of course... -sighs and walks away-
Mika: ... He really did seem so upset...

Eloisa: -leans down and kisses him gently- Same... I feel like the luckiest girl in the world... you've made my life have meaning... <3

Aurora: ... No reason... -sighs- Look I have to get going. I'm not suppose to talk to you...

Zelda: Yes I am alright... but I feel that he is just confused Damien... about what he is doing... -sighs- I don't want you to be mad... but I didn't want to hide it from you...

Quinn: o.o;; D< Alright that is it. -lets out Gardevoir- You know what to do. >/
Gardevoir: >/ -thinks for a moment and makes the door pull off its hinges and throws it to the side-
Quinn: -walks in- You have no fucking right to hurt her that way. And more importantly she isn't staying. You can find yourself another fighter!

Derek: >w> ... -goes over to him quietly and pulls down his pants quickly- Now you best stay in this position... >3

Ruto: >3 Oh yes you do. Nothing can stop me now <3
Nabooru: -teleports back- -.-' I don't know why they sent me here but the sages told me to take you back home. -pulls her off of Kyle-

Madeline: -takes him inside- And how would you do that? If he is money hungry then he would notice some of it is gone... :/ -takes him up to her room- I rather make sure someone has a good life...

Alejandro: T^T You know it always is...
Zara: So where exactly do you think they would be... -is walking on her hands, looking around the place-

Shawn: She won't lock you up... she'll just force you to do work :/

Aurora: Man... iunno what I will do. There must be so many hard languages out there... -looks up at him- ... -kisses his cheek- It's good to see your eyes... -tries to smile a bit-

Chelsea: >.> ... Well your fun and my fun are two different sorts of things... -looks him over- She sure did. |3

???: Oh well thank you... it'd be a pleasure... ^^ You seem lovely your majesty...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 am

Vivian: -sits up a little and wipes her eyes- Sad W-what was that...? It sounded like Scruff...

Bellatrix: |3 -giggles a bit and heads upstairs to Vivian's room-

Evan: Well... maybe, but I wouldn't know. D: There's got to be someone down there but how could we contact them?

???: -turns and looks over at her- >/ It's about time you useless little wretch...

Violet: -shivers a little and tears fall down her face- I... I don't want master Annette or my parents hurt.... Crying or Very sad Please let them go sir... I'm not worth all of this trouble... |c

Lucy: ... He did... -rubs the back of her head- Sad I feel really bad though, maybe we should go after him and tell him we're not upset with him...

William: -stands and pulls her close, kissing her gently- I love you so much... <3 -brushes some hair behind her ear- I'm going to set everything right for you, like you deserve it. Smile How about tomorrow I take you out and you can see the new place?

Silvia: o.o Why not? D: I wanna talk to you... you're interesting. And there aren't many other witches around here. ^w^

Damien: ... -sighs and rubs his forehead- I won't get mad... I just... he's got no right to do that to you. I'll give him this time, cause I trust you and he may just be confused... but I'm not letting it go if it happens again.

???: o.o !! -backs away a bit- What the fuck do you think you're doing?! D<

Quinn: -straightens up, still rubbing her sore cheek- Quinn... o.o; We're in the barracks for god's sake! We'll be killed! D<

Anudor: o.o !! -freezes- .... <w< Oh...? And what if I don't? |3 <3

Kyle: Huh...? o.o You came back for me! T^T -gets up immediately and hugs her arm- Thankyou... I knew you still loved me... <3

Adam: ... What were you saving this money for in the first place...? :/

(Hey wasn't this supposed to be for Annette and Missy? X3 Let's bring them back, say.... Jude rings her up all fucking angry when he notices Adam's gone and accuses her of taking him?)

Fox: ... -frowns a little- They're probably gone out to find a way out of here. >/ We'll need to check all the portals. Hm... the girl's a werewolf, she'll be looking for a portal to Xanintum. We'll go there and cut them off.

Eldora: Sad Are you sure...? -ears perk and sniffs around a bit- o.o Hey... -looks over at a portal- It smells familiar over there.

G: -blushes a little and looks away, trying to hide his face- Really...? I dunno... I kinda liked my hair before....

???: -looks over his clipboard- Oh she must be wanting a review of our latest experiments. They're ready to be examined now sir, you can just step through this way.

Baldor: Thankyou... >.> -steps past him and puts a sleeping spell on the scientists, making them hit the floor- Go over there and let them out of their cells. Quickly now, the security cameras must have seen all of this. The code's Ax74bN. -turns away from her and looks up at the ceiling at the cameras- .... -makes a quick hand motion and they start to sizzle and short out-

Islanzadi: Well... I must take good care of my workers now... |3 -takes his hand and leads him into the palace-

Drayna: -coming downstairs- .... Who is that mother...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next