Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 am

Hanson: >.>... Don't worry about him... |3 He is probably being dealt with ... -leans in and kisses her neck- <3

----------------------------------------------

Christi: There must be a book... or a certain thing to call them... I've heard that the leader is a vampire too... maybe we need to leave out some bait...?
Isaac: >J Hmm... let them go... well your parents are all gone... but Annette keeps you in line. No. I will keep her.

Mika: I know but ... what if this is just an act? I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be taken away from me...

Eloisa: I love you too... so very much. -eyes light up at the idea- Yes. I would love to go out and see it... It feels like I've been trapped in this house for so long... I went outside briefly and your father he... -trails off-

Aurora: But if I'm caught talking to you your boss is going to get mad at the both of us. You're getting distracted...

Zelda: I understand... :/ -sighs and hugs him gently- It'll be hard to tell him that I'm not interested... I'm not sure how long he has this crush... But you know I wouldn't go with anyone else right?

Quinn: Nope. I won't let that happen. >/ we are leaving and that's final!

Derek: Oh you won't... -places a hand on Anudor's neck and grins a bit- Trust me... <3 -runs his other hand down Anudor's leg-

Nabooru: -.-' Get off of me. -pushes him away- I came for her. The sages told me to send her back to her home. We're already busy searching for a new water sage.

Madeline: Nothing special... Trust me. -takes the money out of her bedside table drawer and places it in his hand- ... You need it. Just promise me when this works out you tell me where you are... alright? So we can hang...

(Yeah sure XD)

Zara: .. Hm... -leans down and sniffs the ground- ... Better hurry. They are moving fast. You teleport. I'll run. -gets to her feet and races off into that direction-

Shawn: o.o... Well quickly D: Let's get going! -wheels over to it-

Aurora: I liked it too... but no matter what you still look awesome... Smile

Chelsea: o.o... Right. -looking serious right now and races over, quickly placing the code in and opening up the cells-

???: ... Oh is this your daughter? -bows a little- Hello princess. It's nice to meet you I guess... >.>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 am

Vivian: >.< Mmn.... -mumbles a little and turns her head away but doesn't resist otherwise-

Bellatrix: >w> -goes over and knocks on the door- Hansoooonnnn~ |3 We need to talk darling.

Evan: I know... I know there's gotta be something. -glances at her- .... Yeah... alright we can leave them bait but... how would we get their attention? D: Quick, get your laptop and look it up.

Violet: -looks up at him- Sad But... but no she deserves to be free, she shouldn't have been hurt because of me... >.< -cries a little- Please... -goes over and tugs at his shirt- Please master I'm begging you, let her go... Crying or Very sad I love her too much to see her hurt...

???: -growls- >C Stupid bitch...

???: D< How dare you love anyone else but master Isaac?!

Lucy: But he seemed really hurt... Sad What would he do if I went back there? Snatch me away...?

William: Very Happy Great... great I'll take you out there. It's a little smaller than this one, but it's got some woodland and a nice open field on it... o.o -looks her over- ... What, what happened? Did he yell at you or something?

Silvia: ^^ Oh it's ok, I was gonna go play video games anyway. Very Happy Hey you wanna come with me?

Damien: I know you wouldn't... >w> -cuddles her close and kisses the top of her head- I can tell from the way you acted before he showed up... <3

Nikita: ... -looks between them- In that case... hurry up, we better get out of here. >/ -grabs his wrist and races out of the building-

???: D< Hey! Don't let her get away!

Anudor: |3 Mmn.... <3 Oh Derek... -gasps a little and squirms at his touch- >w> But what if I wanted to? You go rougher on me when I'm bad... ;3

Kyle: D: -steps back a bit- But... you didn't come to help me? Sad She was gonna assault me with her nasty eggs again... I... I would have helped you...

Adam: ... -glances down at it- Geez... I don't know what to say... :/ -looks back at her- Well... give me your number. I probably won't be able to show my face around here again without being pummeled...

Fox: ... Fucking weirdo. -teleports to where the portal is-

Eldora: D: Alright. -jumps down from his lap and races over to the portal- I really hope this is-- o.o !! -bumps into Fox and yelps a bit- >.<

Fox: >C I fucking knew it. -grabs her by the scruff of the neck- I went off to find someone who can help you, and this is how you repay me man?! D< By wasting the money I spent on your useless little whore mutt?!

Eldora: DX -whimpers a little- Let me go... you're hurting me!

G: X3 -rubs the back of his head- You're embarrassing me...

Baldor: -goes over and locks the door to the lab, then moves a few things to barricade it- Hurry, I'll show you where the exit is. We'll have to guide them all through a tunnel underground. -races over to the other side of the room and opens up the trapdoor-

Drayna: -bows back- Likewise...

Islanzadi: This is the new gardener. >/ Now get out so I can show him around properly.

Drayna: ... Not that this is any of my business, but... do you really think it wise to be doing this...?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

Hanson: <.<... Alright... -leans in and kisses her cheek gently- I'll be right back. -gets up and puts his robes on, going to the door- What do you want? <.<

Christi: -goes over to it and opens it up, researching- ... Usually vampires attack when the victim is alone and vunerable... places such as ... -gulps a little- The woods...

Isaac: >.> But see girls... her love for Annette makes her want to stay... |3 Sorry Violet... if you be a good girl I might consider it... but for now... she must stay here.

Mika: He could and drag you into the water... Sad And you don't know how to swim...

Eloisa: >_< -sniffles- William he got so mad at me... and for the past few days your father has been touching me... inappropriately... That's why I locked myself in the bathroom... he practically took me over his knee and spanked me... I feel so violated...

Aurora: No... Sorry I have to get back to work. :/ My job is to look after Baldor... maybe another time...

Zelda: -blushes a little and buries her face in his chest- Heh... you're making me all giggly and now I'm blushing... >w<

Quinn: -races out with her- I am sorry but no one is beating my girl! You can punish me later! D|

Derek: >3 Well... if you decide to be bad... I might just have to do this... -strikes across his backside hard- <3

Nabooru: Look I didn't know it was you. All I heard was she was attacking someone. -sighs- Kyle look I'm taking her back to her kingdom... but you don't get that I am upset... you hurt me...

Madeline: Oh here... -gets a piece of paper and writes it down, handing it to him- And if you need something else like food and that give me a call...

Shawn: D< Fox let her go! I would've paid the money back! I'm sorry I just can't let her stay here! She is scared and upset!

Aurora: -giggles a little- X3 Sorry... I didn't mean to... -holds his hand- Hey you wanna go and play for a bit while we have a break?

Chelsea: Right of course... -starts to guide some of the pokemon down through the trapdoor- ... What happens if they catch you? You'll get in so much shit considering you're her brother...

???: >.>... Doing what? We're not doing anything ... yet... |3 <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 am

Vivian: |c -sniffles and pulls the covers over herself-

Bellatrix: >.> -hands him the wands- You owe me... again. They're Scruff's and Vivian's. Now... >/ You'd better not tell anyone about any of this. I've got him in the basement. With what we've done the dark lord would kill both of us... understand?

Evan: ... Oh god... Sad Well... -sighs and rubs his forehead- I guess I better get going...

Violet: -wipes her eyes and looks back at the ground- Y-yes master... I'll be good... |c I'll do anything to ensure her freedom again...

Lucy: o.o; -glances over into the forest- ... M-maybe it's not a good idea...

William: D: !! What?! Oh god Eloisa he didn't... Sad He didn't... -holds her close and cuddles her comfortingly- Oh baby I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you...

Silvia: Very Happy Well I love Baldor! I'll come with you! ^^ I never get a chance to see him much anyways. .... o.o Hey you got a bruise on your cheek. :O -prods at it-

Damien: X3 -laughs a little- Good... you're in a better mood already. I hate seeing you upset...

Nikita: He didn't beat me! It was just a slap in the face, I've had way worse around there! -races back to her house and pushes him inside, closing the door behind her- Fuck... >/ -quickly pulls a gun out of a drawer and stays backs against the wall by the door- Start boxing up my things, we gotta leave quickly... here in just a sec we're gonna be under fire.

Anudor: -yelps a little- Ah! |3 Ohh... well how can I resist...? <3 -squirms a little more, but not enough to get away-

Kyle: Sad But... you know I didn't mean to. It was just a dream, I couldn't control it! You gotta believe me babe... I still love you so much...

Adam: I couldn't... you've already done so much. -pockets it- ... Thankyou. I'll call as soon as I have a place. -quickly kisses her cheek and heads outside- I owe you one! -heads back to his house-

Fox: You think I give a shit?! D< There are millions of people scared and upset here Shawn, it's hell, that's how it works! Now are you gonna take your whore mutt and keep her or should I put her to work?! >C

G: Yeah alright... Smile We don't have to start tutoring till tomorrow... -squeezes her hand gently- X3 It'll be great to have a little break...

Baldor: I'm coming with you to help the pokemon out, there's no way I'm sticking around to see Kali wake up. Don't worry... I'll get to a safe place once we're out.

Drayna: -looks uncomfortable- This is sin... you know it is... :/ We'll be cursed.

Islanzadi: >C Don't talk to me like that child or I will really lose my temper. -walks over and grabs her by her hair- You know what, you could do with another break away from Aeris. -throws her out the door-

Drayna: >.< !! -yelps a little and hits the ground-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Hanson: o.o.... -takes them from her and looks them over- ... Heh. You're doing a good job Bellatrix... <.< But what the hell is going on with him? We can hear him from up here.

Christi: No... Evan... please let me do this one... You just stand nearby when they come alright...? Sad

Isaac: There... that's my girl... >3 Now why don't you come join your friends dear...? We're all getting together to have some fun...

Mika: :/ Come on... -kisses her cheek- Let's go back to the tribe... I'd like to introduce you to more of the people around there...

Eloisa: >_< -buries her face in his chest- I am so sorry I didn't tell you before... H-He was going to send you away William... I didn't want to lose you...

Aurora: Ah! >_< Look will you stop alright? I got this from not listening to him and it is very sore! -covers her face a little-

Zelda: I can say the same about you... -sighs happily- You know you were the best thing to ever come into my life... Both you and Medli... <3

Quinn: >.> -gestures to Gardevoir- Fix up the boxes.

Gardevoir: -nods and starts to box up Nikita's things-

Quinn: Is there another gun I can use?

Derek: -strikes him again, pulling off his own pants- >3 Mmn... you're such a bad boy... -holds onto some of Anudor's hair, gripping at it a little-

Ruto: D< Lies! -squirms- All lies!

Nabooru: ... -looks him over- ... What if these dreams keep happening...?

Madeline: o///o ... -touches her cheek lightly and smiles- ... Good luck... angry boy... X3

Jude: -walking downstairs- You just enjoy your bath babe! -looks around- ... Wonder where he has gone...

Zara: o.o... >.> What if... the wolf girl and I trade places?

Shawn: ... Say what now?

Aurora: -giggles- Yeah! This'll be great! Very Happy So what do you want to do first?

Chelsea: ... right of course... Well hurry now... -heads down there, helping the pokemon through- I don't want her to leash out her giant vagina again...

???: o.o... Oh uh... will she be alright...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Bellatrix: Oh the poor thing was confused, thinking he was going to leave me. |3 I'm just keeping him chained up down there until he comes to his senses.

Vivian: -comes to the door, holding her robes around herself- Hanson... may I go take a shower...?

Evan: But... I-I've already lost one of my girls to these vampires... Sad

Violet: -looks between them and slowly nods- |c Yes master... Thankyou... what may I do for you...?

Lucy: -smiles a bit- Ok... I'd really like to meet some of your friends. Smile

William: It's ok... Ssh... I'm not going anywhere... -strokes her hair gently- I'll confront him about this... Sad Are you ok? What exactly did he do...?

Silvia: Oooohhhh.... :O Sorry. ^^; My bad. Drayna used to get those all the time and she'd yell at me as well. Very Happy C'mon, let's go look after Baldor!

Damien: Likewise... I don't know where I'd be if you hadn't found me... probably dead...

Nikita: -glances at him- Are you fucking kidding? You've never used one, you'll hurt yourself more than the enemy. -growls a little and looks out the window- Just don't cause trouble this time alright?

Anudor: Ow! |3 That's right... I'm so bad... -tilts his head back a bit- Ah... you're going to have to punish me harder. <3

Kyle: ... I don't know... there's nothing I can do to stop dreams Nabooru... Sad I'm sorry... look, if it upsets you I'm not gonna force you to come back... D| I'll just end up with the fish thing anyway...

Amber: ^^ Hehe, thanks Jude honey! <3

Adam: -quietly sneaks in through the door and heads up to his room-

Fox: ... What?

Eldora: o.o; .... Are you sure...? D:

Fox: Why on earth would you want to be our servant? Cause I'll tell you now, once Shawn's fixed the only thing we'll need is another barmaid.

G: Very Happy Let's go out and play hide and seek like you wanted! X3

(Now I think we can skip to either the meeting discussing Aurora or king's cross)

Baldor: -blushes a little- Why do you have to keep calling it that...?

Islanzadi: >.> Yes. And if not... she probably deserved it. Now come... I should show you around... ;3

Drayna: ... -sighs a bit and gets up- Fine... -looks over at the portal to earth and shudders- >.< Not going back there... maybe there's another... -heads out into the forest and wanders through the portal to Xanintum-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Hanson: >.> Fine... but hurry back. -looks at Bellatrix- You think that will go down well? What if he gets away...

Christi: I'll be alright... -gets up and kisses his cheek gently- You won't lose me... I'm sure even they would want to help us... Sad

Isaac: -grins a little- On your knees... and open wide >J

Mika: Great Very Happy I'll introduce you to Rayurn. He is a really nice guy ^_^ -takes her hand and heads into the tribe-

Eloisa: o.o;; William don't! D: Don't confront him! I-I'll lose you! Please just... don't leave me alone... >_< Hey just... he took me over his lap and spanked me... th-then... he put his hand between my legs... and... and >_<

Aurora: Look really I don't want to get into anymore trouble. The boss said you cannot be distracted... -walks back to Baldor's room-

Zelda: ... Or married to Ruto with weird fish children... X3 -laughs a bit-

Quinn: Hey when you're fighting with Team Rocket you learn to pick up a couple of things. I'm not just a weak boy alright >/

Derek: -bends over a little, grinding up against him- Mm... ;3 You have the most perfect arse in the world... By the time I'm done with it you won't be able to sit down for a week... -strikes him again- <3

Nabooru: ... -sighs and teleports Ruto away- I just... don't want to be hurt Kyle... I think you're lovely... Sad But I don't want to be the one who gets heartbroken first... |c

Jude: -doesn't turn around but gets himself a drink- So you've decided to come back?

Zara: -shrugs- It'd be a new chapter in my life. I wouldn't mind. ^_^ Besides it might be nice to stay somewhere with a bed instead of camping outside.

Shawn: ... -looks at Fox- Where did you find this one?

(Well the meeting was with Hagrid. That's all. Just to tell her that she was a witch XD But I think we should skip a couple of years to when trouble actually starts. Because her leaving will be a quick thing and it'd be boring and yeah.)

Chelsea: Why are you blushing? You haven't seen one before? >.>

???: Oh well thanks... -takes her hand and gently kisses it- I hope I get to see all of it... and hopefully all of you ;3

???: -floating on top of his lake, relaxing- |3 Hmm... I wonder if anyone will be coming by today...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Vivian: Yes... Thankyou Hanson.... |c -sniffles a bit and walks past them to the bathroom-

Bellatrix: Well why do you think I gave you his wand? >w> He's powerless to get away now.... -watches Vivian leave- ... You seem to have good control over the child now. |3

Evan: ... God I hope you're right... Sad W-what if... what if you're caught by one of the vampires that took Violet...?

Violet: Sad ... -shakily wipes her eyes- >.< Y-yes master... T-Thankyou... -kneels down in front of him and gently runs a hand up his leg- I hope I can please you again... |c -sighs a little and opens her mouth-

Lucy: X3 -follows her in- So are everyone here werewolves, or is it just you?

William: o.o Woah hey... calm down... -cuddles her close- Oh my god... Sad Eloisa I'm sorry I left you alone... But... I have to confront him about this, you can't just let it go or it'll keep happening...

Silvia: X3 -follows her anyway- But I'm not being distracted! ^^ I just wanna see Baldor! Very Happy He's such a cutie!

Damien: ^^' Oh yeah... that's why I don't like exploring alone... She's gotten over me, right?

Nikita: Look Quinn now isn't a good time to be an idiot. >/ Just do as you're told alright?! >.< !! -ducks out of the way as glass is shattered by fired bullets- Fuck! >C -straightens up and fires out the window at them- Hurry up with those boxes! We gotta go!

Anudor: -bites his lip- Mmn... oh you know that's how I like it babe.... Ah! -yelps a little- Ohhh, Derek... <3 Harder... punish me harder, please...

Tiny: -ears perk and lifts his head- o.o .... -looks over at the door, tail flicking a bit-

Kyle: You know how much I love you Nabooru... Sad I want to take care of you and make you happy... please don't be upset at me for something out of my control...

Adam: ... -stops and turns to face him- Oh don't worry. -.- I'm only here for a moment. I met someone and we're gonna go play some soccer... so I'm just grabbing a change of clothes. -turns and goes to head upstairs-

Fox: ... I uh... just went to the surface and she was there. -sets down Eldora-

Eldora: >.< -whimpers a bit and straightens up- ... You'd really do that for me? o.o W-what's the catch?

(Alright so let's say she's getting back at the end of her third year.)

Madame: -watching G train his Pokemon- ... Keep going until you get it right. -coughs a bit and stands- I'm still not satisfied... Remember, your sister gets back from boarding school today, I'm sure she has already learned more impressive things than you have.

G: -sighs a bit and looks up at her- Well I can't very well help not being a witch. -.-

Madame: >/ Don't talk back to me. Just get ready for her return... insolent child... -grumbles darkly and leaves the room-

Baldor: I haven't seen.... period. I'm blind. Why do you think I had you put in the security key instead of doing it myself?

Islanzadi: -smiles faintly- You've read my mind darling... |3 Tell me, what's your name?

Drayna: -looks around a bit- Hm... interesting... I've never seen a world like this. -looks over at the lake- ... M-moving on... -climbs up into a tree to get a better view of the area-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:50 am

Scruff: -keeps calling out- Someone! Someone... please help me... D| Fuck...

Hanson: Well he managed to race out of the house without his wand before... So I only ask... <.< And yes I do... |3 She knows her place now. Heh...

Christi: -goes over and takes the cross from the wall- ... They also say vampires are weak near crosses... if it is the wrong one I will pull it out...

Mika: We all are. We are the Nookmi, a tribe of werewolves. There are many more of us in the forest and around the mountains. Smile

Eloisa: But... what if something bad happens to you... Sad I don't want anything else to happen >_<

Aurora: -sighs- Alright... but be quiet. He is trying to sleep. -enters Baldor's bedroom-

Zelda: Yep. X3 -kisses him gently- Don't worry... you're all mine. <3

Quinn: -looks over- Yeah they're done. We'll just teleports back too-- O.O!! -Sees a bullet coming through and pushes Nikita out the way so she doesn't get hit. Gets hit in the arm as another bullet comes through- FUCK! >_<

Derek: Mmn... Anudor... <3 -runs a hand along Anudor's stomach then strikes his arse again-

Nabooru: ... -tears up a bit and goes over to him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in his shoulder- ... >_<

Jude: >.> ... -follows him up- Who is this friend of yours? Considering this is the only friend I have ever heard of.

Zara: No catch. Just have fun in Xanintum. Go back to your tribe... -kneels down and strokes her head- Just do me one favour. If there is a cute werewolf boy, send him down. >w> I'd like to get to know one.

Shawn: ... Please say she isn't going to help me walk again o.o;;

Aurora: -comes up to the building with her luggage and Willow on her shoulders. Enters through the doors- Mother! I'm back from Hogwarts!

Chelsea: o.o;; ... Oh... jeez I'm sorry. I really didn't know. I mean you were walking around all fine and that...

???: My name is Iktae... yes it sounds strange... but it stands for a mighty lover... ;3 <3

???: o.o... -looks up- ... Hey what are you doing climbing a tree? -sits up a bit and looks over at her-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 am

Vivian: o.o ... -looks downstairs- What... was that? -looks around a bit to make sure nobody's watching her, then quickly heads downstairs to the basement, morphing to her demon form- W-who's down here? >C We don't hesitate to kill intruders....

Bellatrix: Good. The child needed to learn some humility. >w>

Evan: ... -sighs in resignation- A-alright... I trust you... Sad But please be careful. If I lost my other beautiful girl, I... I don't know what I'd do...

Violet: >.< -coughs and gags a little afterwards, pulling away- .... T-thankyou master....

???: >J Pathetic....

???: She cried the whole time.... >3

Violet: Sad Master... m-maybe I please see Annette, if she's to stay here....?

Lucy: Wow that's really cool... Very Happy

Blade: -sitting against a tree in his wolf form- .... >C -ears flatten and snarls a little as they go past-

Lucy: o.o;; -holds onto her arm- ... T-that's.... not one of your friends... is he?

William: Alright... alright hush.... I won't say anything... -sighs a bit- It's gonna be ok...

Silvia: o.o ... But if he's sleeping, why would we be coming in to see him? |o That is just rude you know.

Baldor: |3 -mumbles and shifts a little in his sleep-

Damien: X3 Mhmm.... all yours... <3 -leans in and kisses her back- Mmn...

Nikita: >.< !! Ugh! -hits the ground hard and drops her weapon- o.o; Quinn! D: Quinn what did you do that for?! Fuck, I could have taken a hit just fine! -goes over to help him-

???: >C -kicks the door down as a few others smash the windows open and jump in- Don't fucking move, either of you. -grabs Nikita by her arm and quickly handcuffs and muzzles her-

Nikita: o.o;; Mmph! >.< -tries to struggle-

???: You hit the servant. >/ We'll deal with him... you two take Nikita to prison. -shoves her over to another Jirin soldier-

Anudor: Ah! Oh yes... <3

Tiny: o.o ... -growls a little and bound into the bedroom, tackling Derek down- D< -hisses and stands between him and Anudor protectively-

Adam: You were the one that kicked me out and told me to go make a friend. I saw them outside and they asked if I wanted to play.

Eldora: o.o ... Oh uhm... alright... ^^ -nuzzles her head- Anything. Thank you so much. <3

Fox: Well... that's why I brought her down to begin with. .__. I never expected this.

Madame: -comes up to the door- Oh Aurora.... good to see you again dearest. -coughs a little- I hope you've been focusing on your studies? >.> You brought your books and homework back for the summer?

Baldor: Yeah I'll explain it later. -ear flicks and looks around a bit- ... This way. -takes her wrist and leads her up to the end of the tunnel-

(Can I just say how disturbing it is to play seedy, pervy Islanzadi? o.e Seriously... I can never unsee what I've been writing.)
Islanzadi: >w> Oh I'm sure it does... but I'd rather if you showed me first hand. -rubs his chest gently- <3 I am so starved of intimacy...

Drayna: o.o -glances down at him- O-oh.... river dwelling people... uhm, I'm trying to get a better view of the area. -leans forward on the branch- I've never been here before you see.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:34 am

Scruff: o.o;; ... Vivian can't you tell it's me? D: I've been chained up and Bellatrix took our wands!

Hanson: Mmn... -strokes her cheek gently- You know I really do owe you for all that you have done... >3

Christi: I'll be alright... -kisses him gently- I better head out into the woods now... I have my mobile just in case... -heads out of the door-

Isaac: -lays back on the bed- Mmn... |3 Well... one little visit couldn't hurt... But she won't be talking to you much... she is kinda under our mind control... -laughs a bit-

Mika: :/ -sighs- Not exactly... that is Blade. Don't be scared or upset. He is like that because he was taken from his tribe when he was young and was made to fight in fight clubs... we've recently rescued a lot of werewolves from fight clubs and puppy mills from the human world... -sighs a bit-

Honiahaka: -walking around nervously in her wolf form- ... -walks past Lucy and Mika scared-

Mika: That's Honiahaka... she usually keeps to herself... :/

Eloisa: >_< ... I'll be glad when we leave... |c I just want to stay with you... and be happy ...

Aurora: -whispering- Shh... I have to stay and keep an eye on him in case anything happens. -sits down next to the cot-

Zelda: Heh.. -cuddles up to him- We better go and check on Medli... she saw what happened and she is very upset... :/

???: -nods- Yes sir >/ -drags Nikita out of the building-

Gardevoir: o.o!! >C -teleports in front of Nikita and the other men- >/

Quinn: Ugh... >_< L-Let her go... Leave her alone!

Derek: o.o!! -falls to the ground- >_< Argh... Okay... I cannot get used to this -.-'

Jude: ... So they don't have a name or anything? >.> ... I'd like to know. -folds his arms-

Zara: X3 Have fun! -helps her into the portal-

Shawn: ... She scares me T^T

Zara: Right well. What can I start with first? ^_^

Aurora: Yes mother. I've done a bit of homework before I left the school. It's hard taking so many classes at once but I'll get the hang of it. My end of year exams were good. I passed all of them with the high marks... and uhm... they have offered me a spot on the Quidditch team.

Chelsea: ... Right. -follows him and heads out of the tunnel, squinting a bit- ... Man. This turned out easier than I thought...

Iktae: Mmn... I can tell... you look so stressed... so angry... -leans down and kisses her neck gently- I can easily fix that... <3

???: I can tell. You look nothing like the elves around here and you're... well so tiny. I'd be careful on that branch... what's your name?

Last edited by Saraberto on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 am

Vivian: -looks over at him- D: Scruff... -backs away a bit- I... I really shouldn't be down here... Sad Hanson's gonna be mad...

Bellatrix: |3 You do darling. I have done soooo much to make sure you don't get in trouble.

Evan: -sighs a bit and watches her leave- Sad Ok... I-I love you...

???: -grins and laughs with him- Once I bit her she was so easy to take down... >J

Violet: >.< -sniffles a bit and backs out of the room, going over to Annette- ... Sad Oh master... master Annette I... -sits down in front of her and looks her over- I'm so sorry... Crying or Very sad I never wanted this... -takes her hand and starts to cry- >_< I'm trying to get you free... I really am...

Lucy: Oh... no wonder he looks all hurt and angry. That's awful... -looks over at Halimenda- ... Why does she look so scared? D: I'm not gonna hurt her...

William: Hey it won't be long now... just a few days. -cuddles her gently- Tomorrow we can go see the house... and when we move in we can even share a bed... X3 -laughs a little- Won't that be great?

Silvia: :3 So how come you got a job here? -sits down- I figured anyone who's a friend of Drayna would be trying to stay as far away as possible. ^^

Damien: Oh Medli was there as well? That must have been so disillusioning.... the poor thing. :/ Alright, let's go talk to her...

Nikita: >.< Mmph! -tries to pull away and get back to the house- Mmn!

???: o.o; -ears flatten and hisses at Gardevoir- D< Get out of the way, beast! -fires at it-

???: -steps over to him- >C You picked the wrong side in this fight mate. -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt- You'll never see her again.

Anudor: o.o;; -straightens up and pulls his pants back on- Awh Tiny! D: You gotta stop that... -strokes his fur- Go on boy, go play outside. Outside time.

Tiny: >C -snarls a little at Derek and steps outside-

Anudor: ^^;; Sorry... see what I mean now? It's a little hard to have sexy time with Tiny around...

Adam: ... His name's Mark. Look you're the one that wanted this? Can I do this without getting questioned for once? Go back to your stupid whore and let me get my stuff. -grabs a bag-

Eldora: o.o -glances back at the portal as she goes through- ... Bye... -sniffs around a bit- Sad Oh Reynard, where are you...? -heads out into the forest towards the human city-

Fox: Well... uh... I guess first let's get back to the bar and start fixing up Shawn... o.o

Madame: Good... as usual I'd like to see a demonstration of your practical skills later on. -raises an eyebrow and folds her arms- .... Now what in the world is Quidditch?

Baldor: Kali's probably gonna end up hunting us down... which is why we need to get somewhere safe. I hope you don't mind me taking you far from here... but it's the only way she won't kill us.

Islanzadi: Ahh... -ears flatten and tilts her head back- Oh yes.... I'm sure you can. <3 -wraps her arms around his waist-

Drayna: -rubs the back of her head, looking embarrassed- I've spent my life in the trees.... I can handle it. -jumps down from the branch- :/ I'm Drayna... -bows- Who are you...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:46 am

Scruff: Yeah well if the dark lord finds out about this he will be mad... listen just keep guard. Hanson has both of our wands but I'm going to go and contact your father first... they've done this before Vivian they just keep obliviating his mind... so he acts as if nothing has happened...

Hanson: |3 Well what can I do for you dearest... ?

Christi: ... -walks through the woods alone, looking uncomfortable- ... >_< Calm down Christi.. it's for your little girl...

Annette: -just looks at the floor, not paying attention- ... Master? Where is my master...?

Mika: A few of the men who have been in the clubs have been yelling and scaring her... :/ But it is traumatic... it'll take her a while before she gets used to you...

Honiahaka: -lays down underneath a tree- |c ...

Eloisa: -smiles faintly- Yeah...? -sighs happily- I really cannot wait... I promise you I will be the perfect wife... <3

Aurora: ... Boss saw something in me... -sighs- I keep trying to get away... but I promised Drayna that I would look after Baldor...

Zelda: Yeah... I just don't want her to hate Link completely... he is still a good person...

Gardevoir: -stops the bullet in mid air and throws it to the ground- ... >C -thiks for a moment and pushes the Jirin guards away-

Quinn: Argh... >_< Don't do this! D< I love her so much! If you take her away from me I will kill you all!

Derek: ... -stands up and puts his pants back on- Anudor, I say this right now. We will not be able to have sex anymore if Tiny keeps disrupting us. We need to train him D|

Jude: >.>... Fine. But I expect you to be back later. Alright? -walks out of his room-

Reynard: -with some of the poor children in the town- And that's how you make your own toys... Now who wants this dolly?

???: Very Happy Me! -raises her hand and takes it-

Reynard: X3 -laughs a bit- Enjoy little one. I'll make some more for the rest of you.

Zara: Right! ^_^ -quickly runs back to the bar- Come on now!

Shawn: ... I. Am. Not. Going. Back. There. o__o;;

Aurora: It's a sport that they play at the school... they actually have a world cup series... where everyone from around the world plays... :/ It involves flying on my broomstick and they think I could be good on the team... We'd just verse against the other houses. It might improve my skills on the broomstick when I'm trying to avoid enemies or something like that.

Chelsea: ... Yeah. I don't mind. I don't really have anywhere else to go.

Iktae: Mm... -runs his hand down the top of her dress, caressing her- I cannot believe anyone could resist such a beautiful woman like you... <3

???: -comes out of the water- My name is Meri. :/ It's nice to meet you Drayna... I'm kind of honoured that you've bowed to me ^^;; I don't get that kind of treatment...

Last edited by Saraberto on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 am

Vivian: ... So that's what he was talking about... he said... I'd almost got him killed. Sad That's why he was punishing me so badly... -morphs back to her normal form- I don't know if I could keep guard. I-If he caught me...

Bellatrix: Oh I don't know... >w> Maybe you could surprise me?

Kali: -rises out of the ground and comes up behind her- >J Is that so...? Yes... calm down Christi... it'll all be over soon...

Violet: ... -sighs deeply- |c In... t-the other room... it's just me right now. Sad You remember me right? Violet...?

Lucy: Sad How sad... can't you do anything for the men to make them less vicious towards everyone? I dunno... lots of cuddles?

William: -smiles a bit and plays with her hair gently- I know you will be... Smile C'mon, why don't we go for a nice walk around the grounds?

Silvia: ^^ Oh that's nice of you. Sometimes I take care of Baldor when nobody else will. Very Happy But they didn't like it cause I'd get distracted and he'd play with my dangerous pokemon. ^w^

Damien: We will have to talk to him about this... he has to understand what he has done is wrong. -heads upstairs to Medli's room- D| Geez I just hope he doesn't try to do anything stupid... like try and get rid of me.

???: >.< !! Argh! -falls back and hits the ground-

Nikita: -topples over and hits her head on the ground- DX -lets out a muffled cry of pain and passes out- ... |c

???: >/ She's going to prison.... and she won't last long there. >J No women ever do, and she's not near as tough as she thinks.

Anudor: D: Awh are you sure? He doesn't really like that... I'm sure I can just buy another door... ^^;

Adam: Yeah yeah... -.- Right away. -shoves some things into his bag and heads back outside-

Amber: |3 -relaxing in the bath- Mmn... <3 o.o Oh there you are Jude honey. Smile Is everything alright with your son?

Eldora: -goes over to them and sniffs at them a bit- ... Uhm... e-excuse me? I'm looking for a young... light haired man named Reynard... have you seen him come into the city? Sad He would have been very upset...

Fox: o.o;; .... It's ok man, I think... I think she's being genuine. -wheels Shawn back to the bar-

Madame: >.> ... -doesn't look impressed- Now what did I say when you started your studies? I don't want you wasting your time with stupid sports. How much time would it take away from your academics, hm?

Baldor: Alright c'mon. -takes her hand and teleports back to the colony- ... I really shouldn't be showing any strangers the whereabouts of our town... but this is an emergency. :/ Do you have any problem staying with me for a few days until the heat dies down?

Islanzadi: Oh... they've had to. I had a Mihan for so many... long, unforgiving years... but he's surely dead by now... -plays with the edge of his pants- |3 So I'm more than free to enjoy lovely creatures like you. <3

Drayna: Things must be very different here... it is a custom of respect where I come from. -bites her lip and backs away a little- Do you... always spend time in the water?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 am

Scruff: He sounds busy with Bellatrix... It'll be alright. If anything happens just claim that you were trying to shut me up... <My lord... I need to speak with you down in the basement... I warn you. Do not go near Bellatrix and Hanson... they have been fooling you my lord... they have been doing wrong things and obliviating your mind...

Hanson: Well... I've always wanted to give you a go Bella... ;3 Just being with Scruff gets so boring... doesn't it?

Celestia: -rises up in front of her- >3 Didn't you know that walking in the woods alone was a bad idea?

Christi: o.o;; -pulls out her cross- N-Now back it up! I need to talk with the leader of hell! >_< I need their help to save my daughter!

Celestia: o.o!! -hisses and backs away a bit- >_<

Annette: ... The girl... my master hates... ? Her friend... wanted you?

Mika: They don't like being touched... :/ It's best to just leave them be until they accept being close to others again... -stops at Rayurn's workshop-

Eloisa: -smiles faintly- I'd like that... hopefully now they won't yell at me now that you're by my side. -takes his arm genty-

Aurora: ... I... See... so you said you were a witch huh? What house were you in at Hogwarts?

Zelda: Well did you give him any reason into wanting to attempt that <.< ... I know sometimes your mouth gets out of control...

Gardevoir: ... -gently scoops her up- ... -looks over at Quinn-

Quinn: -looks over- ... <Go! Don't worry about me...>

Gardevoir: ... -looks heartbroken and teleports back to the village with her-

Quinn: -looks up at him- You're all sick here you know that? >C

Derek: He will keep breaking it. I'm sorry Anudor it's the only way. :/ Just think. Would you rather him trained or never have sex again?

Madeline: ... -watches him leave through her window- ... Good luck...

Jude: -sits down at the edge of the bath- ... He says he is going out to play soccer with a friend... -folds his arms a bit, thinking-

???: o.o... Yeah he is just there -points- He is making us toys Very Happy

Reynard: And now we... -looks over at Eldora- ... Sorry kids. I'll fix up a couple more and bring them to you later on. -gets up and walks away-

Zara: -goes inside- Hmm... So do I have a certain uniform I must wear?

Shawn: o.o... Yeah. Fox is usually in charge of the bar. You talk to her all about that. I need to ... rest... in my room >.> -tries to quickly wheel away-

Aurora: It wouldn't take much time away. Training is in the mornings before breakfast and when games are on the whole school is there to watch. I really would like to do it mother. Besides, if good opportunities come up and they want me to not only have academic skills but extracurricular activities with it, it would benefit me.

Chelsea: ... -looks around- ... No I guess... but... where the hell are we?

Iktae: Oh... your majesty... I'm glad I'm the one you decided to enjoy first... Please allow me... -scoops her up gently and takes her up to one of the bedrooms- <3

Meri: o.o... Well yeah. I have to. -motions to his gills- We can stay out of the water for a while... but it really hurts us...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Vivian: -bites her lip and glances upstairs, looking frightened- ... A-alright... I trust you... Sad

Voldemort: .... <That is a very bold accusation to make of them Scruff... and I am quite busy. Do you have any proof of this? Because I will not be happy should any of this be untrue...>

Bellatrix: Oh I suppose it does.... |3 -cuddles up to him- He can be such a bore... and getting him to go along with things like this can get so tiresome... <3

Kali: >_<;; Argh... -growls and backs away- Now you put that thing away girly, if you know what's best for you. >C Why should the rulers of hell waste their time with someone as pathetic as you?

Violet: Yes... they have me now... -reaches out and gently takes her hand- I did it because I love you master... |c Maybe soon they'll let you go...

Lucy: Alright.... -wanders in and looks around a bit- So this is where Rayurn is...?

Talos: -ears perk- o.o ... D< -snarls and barks, fur bristling- Get out! We don't need bitches like you in here! Get out!

William: Don't worry... I'm not going to let them hurt you any more... -heads downstairs and out into the grounds- Smile And this time you can actually enjoy yourself...

Silvia: ^^ I as in Slytherin. They were gonna put me in Hufflepuff for being all loyal, but I wanted to be in the same house as my bestest buddy Vivian. Very Happy

G: -leans against the doorframe- Fascinating story Silvia.... >.> Would you like to know what else is fascinating? >/ You incredible ability to forget about your given assignments. Out.

Damien: ;>.> .... Not in the least dearest. On an unrelated... hypothetical note, would you be punishing me again if I had?

Nikita: D| Uhh... -has blood dripping from a wound in her head, and hangs limp in her arms- ...

???: >.> Funny you should mention. Seeing as you take a hit so well... |3 Seems like only thing a disobedient servant like you is good for is target practice. -drags him back to the barracks-

Anudor: -ears flatten and groans a little- D| Alriiiight.... but only cause I love you... >w> And you know... we're alone now. <3

Amber: Smile Well that's a good thing right? You wanted him to go out and play with people his own age. ^^ Come on... enjoy the bath with me sweetheart. <3

Eldora: o.o -ears perk and watches him- Reynard... D: -morphs to her normal form and follows him- Oh please... Sad Please don't walk away from me. I know you're upset... b-but... please let me explain...

Fox: >.> -stops him and sets the brakes on- Stay. Yeah there's a uniform, but we'll talk about that later. I'd really like if you could get Shawn fixed first.

Madame: .... I will think about it, we can discuss this later. I'll have to assess whether or not this sport will be of any use to you in the near future... -turns away and starts to cough-

Baldor: Well this is our elven colony... Fionne. It was set up after our species almost went extinct... we've been trying to rebuild.

Islanzadi: Ohh Itkae... -wraps her arms around him and sighs a little- |3 You will definitely be worth keeping around... -leans in and kisses him- <3

Drayna: .__. How horrible... s-sorry... I really just... am not fond of the water...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Scruff: <You want proof? I am chained up in the fucking basement because that she hag has an obsession with me. My wand is gone and so is Vivian's, because Hanson has spent the past few hours raping her! All while you were gone! Look man I respect you so much, but surely you can tell when someone is doing shit behind your back...>
(-gets out a lute- Scruff the brave! Scruff the bold! His testicles shall be no more~)

Hanson: Well come inside dearest... and I can tell you now.. -takes her hand and puts it down inside his robes- I am bigger than him... <3

Christi: Because this is the first time I've seen my little girl in so long... Her name is Violet... and this man Isaac took her... and her friend Annette... I want them back... so we can be a proper family again... -tears fall down her cheeks- You're the only people I know who can help me... Sad

Annette: ... Love me... why do you love me? I love my master...

Mika: o.o;; Talos calm down it's me! Princess Mika D:

Rayurn: o.o... -quickly races out and stands between them- Woah boy calm down... remember... the girls are nice here... you have to respect them...

Eloisa: -looks around outside and takes a deep breath- Mmn... I really have missed this fresh air... I always used to stay outside when I was living in my village...

Aurora: ... Great. Well, see you later Silvia... -looks away, just keeping focus on Baldor-

Zelda: Yeah but not the kind of punishment you like <.< ... -folds her arms- You were talking about your penis again? Am I right?

Gardevoir: -takes her to a nearby motel- ...

???: -looks up- o.o;; Oh my D: -takes Nikita from her and places her down on a bed- ... Is he alright?

Gardevoir: ... -shakes her head and teleports back to the city-

???: Oh dear... Sad -kneels down and removes the muzzle, starting to heal Nikita-

Quinn: >C I'm not a servant. I am a well respected pokemon trainer. Let me go right now!

Derek: <.< Oh yes... and as your punishment you have to get on your knees... >3

Jude: ... In a minute sweetheart. You just enjoy it. -pours more bubble bath in and picks up the phone nearby. Calls up Missy's number-

Reynard: I don't want to hear it Eldora... -keeps walking- I can't even look at you...

Zara: Oh sure. Get him on his stomach and knock him out with a sleeping spell. I'll work from that.

Shawn: o.o;; Fox I beg of you D8

Alejandro: -comes down- T^T It's all ready master..

Aurora: o.o... Mother... your cough is getting worse... Sad Please sit down for a moment... Can I get you anything...?

Chelsea: ... I see. So, there are like old ... buildings and ruins around here hey?

Iktae: -kisses her back gently- Mmn... I'm glad I can please you... -gently places her onto the bed- <3

Meri: o.o... Because you can't breathe in it? Well... the water isn't that bad. :/ Here hang on. -rummages through his pocket and pulls out a shell- Put this on the roof of your mouth-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Voldemort: .... -teleports there and goes over to him- You may have been attacked by your fellow death eaters... but that gives you no right to disrespect me... >/ -grabs him by his hair and pulls his head back- Do you understand me?

Vivian: o.o; -backs away a little-

Bellatrix: Mmn... <3 -blushes and gropes him a little- Ohh yes... I can see... |3

Kali: ... -straightens up a bit- Enough with the tears girl. You say a man named Isaac took your daughter Violet...? -glances over at Celestia-

Violet: -stares at her for a moment- ... Of course you do... Crying or Very sad I should've known better... -sniffles a bit and gets up- I should... get back to them before I get in trouble... |c

Talos: .... >C -snarls and walks away from them-

Lucy: .___. .... Oh my god... -buries her face in Mika's shoulder- I thought he would kill us... >.<

William: It is quite lovely out here... -motions to a small mountain covered in trees- You see that? It's all on our estate. Maybe we could go out there and have a picnic. Smile We'd be away from the house.

???: -comes up to them with another maid alongside her- Excuse me... sir?

???: Madam Claudia requests your presence immediately....

Silvia: o.o; Oh riiiight.... ^^' Uh, see you later Aurora! -quickly leaves the room-

Baldor: ... -ears perk and starts to wake- Mmn.... ><

Damien: Of course not. >.> Where would you get a ridiculous idea like that?

Nikita: >.< Ah... -winces and hisses a little in pain as she's healed-

???: -drags him out into the training grounds, where some dead bodies of elves or Jirin children are tied to posts- Shut up... you should thank me, we'll have you put out of your misery. >J -ties him to a post-

-a young boy, no older than seven sits on the other side of the range with a rifle clearly too big for him-

???: ... Is.. Is that my next target sir?

Anudor: |3 Mmn... yes sir. <3 -kneels down in front if him and runs a hand up his leg- Whatever you say... ;3

Amber: Mmn... Mkay... <3 -shuts her eyes and lays her head back-

Missy: -sits up a little- Oh the phone... X3 Annette you'll have to get off me.

Eldora: But... Sad But Reynard please... I-I love you and I'm sorry....

Fox: Don't be such a baby, this'll make you better. -glances up at Alejandro- Just a moment... <.< Kneel at the bedroom door and wait patiently. -takes Shawn into his room- You're fine to operate on his bed? It's the only thing large enough he can lay on without breaking.

Madame: -clears her throat- Ahem... just a tickle in the throat darling. Why don't you go say hi to your brother while your things are put away?

Baldor: Uh yeah, the ruins of Ellesmera are just over that way. :/ I'll take you there another time if you'd like... I'd really prefer if you didn't go alone. It is a very hallow, sacred place...

Islanzadi: -lays back on the bed- Mmn... ;3 So just what do you plan on doing with me...? <3

Drayna: o.o;; Woah. D: -backs away more- You're wanting to get me into the water? F-forget about it!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 am

Scruff: >_< -frowns a bit and looks at him- ... I understand my lord...

Hanson: Mmn... <3 Come my dear... -takes her towards the bed and pushes her gently onto it-

Christi: ... Yes... -places the cross in her jacket- She took her when she was a child... and now once again they have her... she has gone back to him to save her friend... Sad I beg for your help...

Celestia: ... Throw the cross away. We'll come and help you.

Christi: o.o;; ... -slowly takes the cross away and chucks it into the forest-

Annnette: ... Why go? You didn't answer my question...

Rayurn: Hey it's alright... Talos can be a good guy... he just still has his bad traits from the fight clubs... :/ He almost attacked Honiahaka before but she got away... that's why he is still a bit mad...

Mika: I see... -sighs and strokes Lucy's hair- It's alright... no one will ever try to kill you when I'm around...

Eloisa: Wow ... Will that's amazing... -looks at the maids- o.o... Why? What's the matter...?

Aurora: Awh sweetheart... -gently scoops him up and rubs his back gently- Shh... don't be upset...

Zelda: <.< ... Because that's all you ever go on about when a guy looks at me X3

???: Shh it's alright... You just rest now my dear... Sad

Quinn: o.o;; He is like seven years old! The fuck is this?! D<

Gardevoir: ... -sneaking around the training grounds- Sad <Quinn... Where are you?> |c

Derek: |3 -plays with some of Anudor's hair gently- You really are the best Mihan... You are gorgeous... <3

Annette: <w< Alright... but whoever it is they better say sorry for ruining this -kisses her cheek and moves off of her- <3

Reynard: Love me? ... Not one day you were gone and you already slept with someone... I fought so hard to try and find you... and.. and this is what you do... Sad

Zara: Oh you have a bed Very Happy That's even better. -starts to help Shawn to his bed-

Shawn: ... T^T -grips at his wheelchair-

Aurora: ... Alright... Sad -hugs her arm gently- Just remember... I'm here if you need me... -goes off to where G is- Brother...?

Chelsea: ... -looks over in that direction and back it him- Nevermind. I was just curious if there was anything left or not... -stomach grumbles loudly-

(... I really cannot continue XD This is just... so gross.)

Meri: o.o... Look I'm just trying to help you with your fear... :/ You don't have to go in the water just yet. -pockets the shell and moves closer- ... May I ask why you are so afraid...?

Last edited by Saraberto on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 am

Voldemort: ... Good. -flicks his wand and undoes the shackles- Bellatrix did this to you...?

Bellatrix: |3 -lays back on the bed and plays with some of her hair- Mmn... are you going to be rough with me, like Scruff is...?

Kali: -sighs a little in relief- Thankyou. You have no idea how much those fuckers hurt. -looks over at Celestia- ... Mihan, maybe you should head back home now. I know how you feel about him.

Violet: -glances at her- ... W-why I love you...? Because... before all of this, you were kind and sweet to me like nobody else was and... n-nevermind... |c You're not going to understand me unless they let you go...

Lucy: D| -sighs a little and holds onto her tight- That was so scary.... -glances up at him- ... Y-you're Rayurn...?

???: -bites her lip- Uhm... s-she wouldn't tell us.

William: Well I'm sorry but I can't very well leave Eloisa here by herself.

???: Oh uhm... she thought you might say that. That's why we're both here... s-so one of us can be her guide until your return.

Baldor: >.< -holds onto her and starts to calm down a little- Mmn... |3 Mummah... <3 -sighs a bit and rests his head on her shoulder-

G: -looks over at them- ... He's really grown attached to you.

Damien: >.> Yes well it's apparently for good reason. -snorts a bit- He had no right...

Nikita: Ugh... >.< -shifts a little and starts to wake- Q-Quinn...

???: Yes. Now remember your practice boy.

???: -nods- Y-yes sir. -looks over at Quinn and carefully aims- ...

Anudor: Well I do my best to please my lovely Mihan... -plays with the edge of his pants and starts to pull them off, gently kissing along his waist- <3

Missy: X3 -giggles a bit and sits up- This is going to feel so weird talking to someone without my clothes on... -picks up her phone and answers it- Hello? ^//^

Eldora: And... and I fought so hard to get back... Sad I don't know what to tell you Reynard I feel so awful for betraying you... >.< I thought I'd never see you again and... and my master wanted to comfort me when I was upset. I-It was his idea, but.... I know I share an equal part... |c I suppose I'll just... accept the answer you give me. Sad But I really do love you... s-so much... more than anything...

Fox: Shawn cut it out. -pushes him onto the bed- You wanna walk again don't you?

Madame: -nods and coughs a bit more- Good girl... thankyou...

G: -doesn't look up from his training- It's been a while sister... -sighs a little- How was your school year?

Baldor: No... the massacre was brutal, there's nothing left. -ear flicks- ... Are you hungry? X3 -laughs a bit-

Drayna: You don't even know me... >/ -backs away from him- Why would you care about my fear? ... I-If I have one. I never said I was afraid. -ears flatten and looks away- No. You may not.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 am

Scruff: -rubs his wrists- Yes... She has my wand and Vivan's... she has been working with Hanson to get Vivian... and he has been raping her. I tried to get her out before... but all this happened...

Hanson: -moves on top of her and starts to rip off some of her clothes- Mmn... |3 Of course... Like I would ever be gentle... -grabs her hair tight and pulls her head back- Prepare yourself... -leans in and kisses her hard- <3

Celestia: No. If we're going to fight him I'm joining in >/ Where has he got her kept?

Christi: In this old house... Sad Thank you so much for helping...

Annette: ... You sound so sweet... to think that of me...

Rayurn: Yeah that's me... Smile Don't worry about the cuts and scars on my face. I'm a nice guy... Who are you?

???: Here sir would you like me to take you to her...? We'll make sure that Eloisa is alright... I promise you...

Aurora: -kisses the top of Baldor's head- Yeah... He has been calling me that ever since I first met him... -sighs a little- I really care for him...

Zelda: But you've made things worse... :/ I know you have a lovely asset ... But going around praising it isn't good. -kisses his cheek gently-

???: D: Hello dear... you're in Kakariko Village...

Gardevoir: o.o.. -looks over at them- D: !! -quickly moves over and pulls the gun away from the boy- <Don't shoot him!> >_<

Jude: ... Hello Missy... I was wondering. Have you seen our son?

Reynard: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- I love you too... I just... I don't know what to do... You're the first person I have ever really loved...

Shawn: Yes. Exactly T^T

Zara: Can you put a sleeping spell on him? -gets some tools out of her bag- He really needs to not move around.

(Can you just imagine on her death bed that she would have this emotional moment with Aurora... T^T)

Aurora: -stands with him- It was tough... to take all the classes for the rest of the years I have to use a time turner... I literally have to go back in time... -looks him over- I've missed you though. How have things been here...?

Chelsea: -looks away and rubs her head- Well... I haven't had food in a good few days... :/

Meri: :/ ... I don't know you. That's why I only asked. And the only reason I said that was because well... you had fear in your eyes... It's okay to be afraid you know... I won't judge you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 am

Voldemort: ... -glances over at Vivian-

Vivian: >.< -quickly nods- I-It's true father... he took advantage of his power over me and had you punish me earlier... and he's erased all of our memories.

Voldemort: I see. And where is Hanson and Bellatrix?

Vivian: ... -looks up at the stairs- Uhm... in his room...

Bellatrix: Ah! Mff.. -wraps her arms around him and kisses him back- <3 Mmn...

Kali: His old house would mean he's got his other girls with him... it'll be a hell of a fight. -glances at Christi- Where did you throw that cross girl? You're coming with us.

Violet: Mmn... -sighs a little and stands- I... I can't stay for much longer, I'll get in trouble...

Lucy: -smiles a little- I... I'm Lucy. I'm new around here, Mika's been showing me around.... -holds her hand out- It's very nice to meet you...

William: -glances at Eloisa- Oh... uh... :/ Alright then... -kisses her cheek gently- I'll only be a moment dear... stay close to the servants, ok? -pulls away from her and heads back up to the house-

???: -glances over at a small shed nearby- ... Don't worry madam Eloisa... I'll be taking good care of you.

G: Good... -goes over and gently strokes his hair- He'll need somebody taking care of him. I can't always be here to do that.

Damien: Alright alright I'm sorry. >.> But I am most certainly not apologising to him.

Nikita: Mmn.... but what about... o.o !! -ears perk and quickly sits up- Quinn! D: He got shot! >.< !! -yelps in pain and holds onto her head-

???: o.o !! -misses, hitting the ground just beside Quinn- D: W-what'd you do that for?! >.<

???: -growls and grabs the boy by his arm- What, now you can't fire straight anymore?! >C -doesn't notice gardevoir- I gave you chances boy! -strikes him across the face- You're gonna be useless around here, you might as well be over there with the targets!

Missy: o.o;; -gasps a little- J-jude... I... -glances at Annette briefly and whispers- N-no... Sad No you've kept him away from me since the trial... why would I have seen him...? |c

Eldora: .... I understand... |c I must have really hurt you. I-It's ok... -rubs her eyes- Y-you deserve someone better than a whore like me... I-I'll just... I'll leave you alone now... -sniffles a bit and morphs to her wolf form, turning away and heading back into the forest-

Fox: Look I've got Al waiting for me upstairs, I don't have time for you to be a baby about this. Grow a pair. -casts a sleeping spell on him-

(Oh I know. T^T I already imagined the death bed scene. It's so fucking sad.)

G: -doesn't face her- ... It's been fine. Tough work. -returns his pokemon-

Baldor: o.o My word... D: You must be starving. -takes her hand and heads into his treehouse- Come, I'll make you something nice to eat.

Drayna: B-being afraid of the water is stupid... there's nothing to be afraid of... -turns away from him- >/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Scruff: -looks up- ... From the sounds of things they are getting to know each other... a little more x__x -shudders-

Hanson: Mmnn... -continues to kiss her and runs his hand down her body- I can't believe we never done this before... <3

Christi: Oh not too far... D: -goes over and picks up the cross, putting it in her jacket- Are you sure I can go with you guys?

Rayurn: X3 It's nice to meet you too. -shakes her hand and gently kisses it- It's not often we have such different visitors come by... Smile You enjoying your stay here?

???: -takes him inside- She... she is in her... room I think...

Eloisa: ... -looks at the shed and back at her- ... -frowns a bit- What is really going on? >/

Aurora: ... Well I can do that... every child needs to be looked after... -holds Baldor's hand gently as he rests-

Zelda: <.< I figured as much... -heads into Medli's room-

???: His friend has gone to help him... Sad You need to rest dear you got severe head injuries... -helps her lay back down-

Gardevoir: o.o... -looks at the gun in her hands- ... -raises it at the guy- D< <Stop it! You leave him alone! Let him and my friend go right now!>

Jude: ... You better not be lying to me Missy. Because he has gone out with a friend... the kid never has friends and I am wondering if he has run off...

Reynard: ... -walks over to her and strokes her fur- Hey come on... Look... I can't go back to you straight away... I just... I need some time to trust you again...

Zara: Alright. You two have fun. When he wakes up I'll get you to come and see him. Smile

Aurora: ... Is something bothering you...? You look... upset... :/

Chelsea: ... -shrugs- Thanks I guess... I mean it's not that bad... I've been a week without food before...

Meri: ... -goes over to her- What exactly happened...? To make you nervous around the water...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Vivian: ... Eugh... >.< I don't know who to feel more sorry for....

Voldemort: ... I see... -walks past them and heads upstairs-

Bellatrix: Mmn... oh Hanson yes... <3 This was a wonderful idea...

Kali: Well we'll need an extra hand to help, and Annette's not going to be capable in her condition. There's nobody else that would be willing to sacrifice their body to fight Isaac.

Lucy: -blushes a little- Oh well uhm... I might be staying longer than a visit, but it is quite lovely here. Smile I'm very much enjoying myself. Your tribe really is just what I need after having to leave home.

Harold: ... Remember dearest, just keep him inside and don't mention the girl... I will take care of the rest. -kisses her cheek and leaves the room, heading down through a hall and out to the grounds-

William: Oh ok... Thankyou. :/ -heads into his parents' room- Mother? You wished to see me?

???: ... I am sorry... -pulls a rag soaked with chlorophorm out of her pocket- I had no choice... -quickly pulls her into an armlock and shoves the cloth over her nose and mouth-

G: -watches them carefully- ... You care for him like his mother did. Drayna was very gentle and caring with Baldor.

Damien: >.> I am not the one in the wrong here...

Medli: -playing with some dolls and boring kid shit- .... -looks up at them- Mummy...?

Nikita: Fuck it's killing me... >.< L-let me up, I'll be fine. I gotta help him...

???: >.< -whimpers a little and backs away from him-

???: o.o; ... Back off. >C You stupid creatures wouldn't even know how to use one of those things.

Missy: N-no, I'm not lying! D: Please believe me... >.< I-I don't want any more trouble...

Eldora: I... I know... |c I understand... -sighs a little and nuzzles his hand- You're really hurt, I did something horrible to you. I'll just leave you to your thoughts... -gently licks his hand and leaves, heading back to the tribe-

Fox: Thanks, you're a legend. -walks out and heads upstairs to her bedroom-

G: Nothing more than usual. -takes his pokeballs and walks past her, heading upstairs to their room-

Baldor: Now please don't be like that... I don't want to hear it. My mother had a problem with eating properly and I hate to see others do that to themselves... Sit down, I'll get you something.

Drayna: I'm... I'm fine around the water. Just.... n-not with others around me. My mother, she... -stops herself and trails off-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 am

Scruff: ... Alright Vivian you stay close to me alright? :/ I know you don't like the help but right now you need it... okay?

Hanson: Mmn... Oh Bella... <3 -takes off his robes- You are so amazing... <3

Christi: ... Alright. Alright let's get going. Sad

Celestia: ... -teleports them over to Isaac's house- ... -growls a bit-

Christi: -looks at her then at Kali- ... Did... the same thing happen to her...?

Rayurn: Smile Well that's good. If you need anything please ask me or my girl Fawn. We'd be delighted to help.

Mika: X3 That's very kind of you Rayurn. Thank you so much...

Claudia: You better... <.< -watches him leave- ... -quickly goes and pulls out her suitcase from under her bed, making sure her clothes are all in there- Hm? -looks up- Oh William dearest. I was just wondering why you were out so long today...

Eloisa: O.O!! N-No!! -squirms a little but slowly stops- Uhh... D| -passes out in her arms-

Aurora: ... -looks away- Mmn... -places Baldor gently back in his cot, tucking him in gently-

Zelda: Sweetheart I would like to talk about what happened with Link and I... :/ -picks her up gently and sits on the bed, placing Medli in her lap-

???: He is getting help... but you are in no condition to go back there... I don't think you'll even make it to the front door... please just rest Sad

Gardevoir: >/ <Well I wouldn't even need one to kill you... but do you really want to take the risk?> -looks at the kid- <Untie my friend and stay close to him>

Jude: Well he better get back home tonight... >/ Or else. -hangs up-

Annette: o.o... Hey what's going on? D: -sits up and holds Missy's hand-

Madeline: ... -sitting on the bed, waiting patiently for the phone to ring- ... God I hope he is alright... Sad Oh what if he is hurt? >_< It'd be all my fault...

Reynard: ... -ears go back and walks back to the city, tearing up a bit-

Alejandro: -sitting on the bed- o.o... Are things going alright?

Aurora: ... -sighs a bit- I know mum puts a lot of pressure on you... -follows him to their room- But I was expecting to see a happier you when I got back...

Chelsea: ... -looks around a bit- ... Alright... -goes and sits down in his treehouse- ... I'm really not used to someone being so nice to me...

Meri: ... She hurt you with the water...? Sad You poor thing... I'm... I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next