Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:45 am

Chelsea: Maybe one day they can be together... I mean there is always a way to be with the one you care about... -looks up at her-

Scruff: The only thing I can think of is to see a witch about this sort of thing... I mean I could get a demon transfer but that is risky...

----------------------------------------------

???: Okay whatever you say >.> So I guess going to the strip club is a bad idea.

Jason: >.< -continues to cry in pain-

Isaac: |3 All this blood and that is getting me all excited... -kisses Lexi's neck- Come on now... let's get out of here. <3

Rayurn: -places his hands gently on her hips- Hopefully I can give you something nicer... <3
(Skiiipp!)

Marianna: -comes out of the bath and starts to shake herself dry- Nyehh >.< Marianna fluffy!

Xavier: Mmn... Well thats all I can do for her right now. She should recover soon. -smiles faintly- She is a strong girl.

Tess: ... -sighs and stands up- Fine... I have others to look after... -walks away and to Blade's tent-

Eloisa: Alright thank you... -goes in and gets herself changed- ... You know you seem more scared and that after finding out who I was marrying...

Jess: >/ Yes I do. You just cannot handle a woman who wants to be strong and independent. -opens up the window-

Aurora: Yeah sweetie... :/ A bit of an ouchie... but it'll be alright... it's a good thing -smiles a bit-

Leoni: ... You know they really do seem hurt that you're gone... Sad
Lily: >.> Other kid has a name you know. -heads downstairs-

Elle: I love you too... -plays with the ends of his hair- <3

Aurora: X3 -teleports them back to his place- I still can't believe that they are really going to offer you the position as the gym leader... Smile

Gardevoir: ... so I guess after this we should think about having some dinner then think about the pokemon we will help out...

Jude: I always thought she was just something there like that... but she is more... I see that now. |c We were going to start having a proper relationship...

Annette: Well you've come to the right place. I can easily help you out. >.>

Alejandro: Yes of course... -opens the door for her- You just tell me what you need and I'll get it :/

Reynard: o.o... D: Oh man... -sighs and ears go back, slowly going on his knees-I'm sorry ma'am... >.< -turns her back to normal- Just please... forgive me... I just want Eldora to be back and safe in my arms...

Aurora: :/ I can still try and help you through floo powder.

Chelsea: o///o;; That ... would involve a dress. No. Thank. You.

Meri: ^///^ Yeah well... it's those sorts of things that make us be attracted to others... course personality is a major thing to some but... it's just the feeling of seeing something so stunning is just... man I feel like I could fly over the moon... <3

Lily: Argh... >.< F-Fuck... what does it look like? Iron burns us you know...

Nightshade: -starts to heal her bleeding wrists- Sad I guess there was no success in helping your father...

Tani: You call these guards off alright? If anything happens to piss Silver off shit will go down... I'm only doing this to make sure my children are safe and okay... Alright? >/

Proton: <.< Oh? Then what can I do to show this trust hm?

Elle: -yelps in pain and starts to go limp in his arms- Mmn... |c
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 am

Bobby: Yeah... you're right... -cuddles her close- I didn't know they were into each other though. :/ I just figured they were really close friends. ... You think he cares about her that way?

Vivian: I didn't know there were many witches around here... -places a hand on her stomach and moans a little in pain- Agh... >.<'

???: -growls a little- If you wanna go that's fine. -.-' Just let me get some actual clothes on and see if I can regain some of my dignity and manhood before we go... -grumbles and heads upstairs- And you're paying for it!

???: >3 -grins and pauses for a bit- ... It's nice to be so in control for once... -moves closer and runs a finger along one of his cuts- I want to thank you. This has been so... empowering... <3 -leans in closer and slowly licks some of the blood away-

Lexi: >.<; Mmn... -cries a little and whimpers in fright- I-I... -trembles a little but doesn't say anything-

Fawn: -pants a little and tries to catch her breath afterwards- Oh.... m-my goodness... -sighs and lays down, cuddling up to him- I had no idea you had such... s-stamina... <3

Vivian: >.> And finally clean. You're welcome. >w< -laughs a bit as she gets wet- Hey cut it out!

Tyrel: She really is. It's amazing.... no other girl from the clubs has been as strong as she was... <3

Bruno: >/ .... -growls and lays his head down in his paws- Fucking bitches... -glares at Mapiya- Just you wait, once they untie me you're the first one to get it. D<

???: Well the Blackmore family are very... wealthy, and powerful madam... I-I'm just trying to pay you the proper respect...

Harold: >/ Well I seem to have done a pretty good job so far. -goes over to the window- ... This better not get us caught.

Baldor: ... -looks a little confused- Good ouchie....?

G: -looks over at her- ... You are going to leave with him, aren't you?

Medli: -frowns a little- I wanted to be with mister Link...

Slate: >.> -follows her- Well I'm sure he does but I keep forgetting it.

Misfit: ... X3 -laughs a bit- You know I think when my hair's long enough for you to idly play with it I think it's about time to get it cut...

Parker: Smile Yeah it's really cool, I've been working there for a while. Of course it's gonna be a lot of hard work... and apparently the exam's brutal. But I reckon I can do it.

Mewtwo: You can eat... -looks over at her- We'll go to the mainland and search the ruins of the building, see if anything survived when it came down. They're our first priority.

Gordon: -sighs a little- We'll figure something out. |c At least she'd go back to you after this. I probably won't ever see Sandy or my little boys again...

Adam: >.> Yeah? I figured you'd be loaded with cash with that nice place of yours.

Drayna: Just a glass of water please, and... -ear flicks- <.< Do you have any strawberries, by chance?

Kali: >.> .... -just watches him for a moment and looks up at Celestia- You satisfied with that Mihan? You're the one he hurt after all.

G: Yeah, I know, but... -sighs and just stops- I don't know what I'll do, if she didn't make it... I'm not ready for this...

Baldor: >w> Awh are you sure? I think we should try just in case.

Drayna: -blushes- Stunning... ^///^ Heh... you're so sweet... <3 -cuddles up close to him and sighs a little- ... -kisses his neck gently and starts to gently rub his shoulders- Mmn... <3

Seth: Sad Is your mother still there?

G: Seems that way. -moves over and gently takes her wrist, looking over the burn- I find it so hard to believe Silver could do this to his own family...

???: >__<; Mffn... -just quickly nods, trembling a little-

Silver: How about handing me something that would actually matter? >/ I'm not thick... you're keeping things from me.

Vlad: >.> Much better... -sucks away some blood and cuddles her close- Isn't this better Elle?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 am

Chelsea: Hey this is the only girl
scruff has ever cared for this much before... :/ there must be something...  

Scruff: o.o... Vivian? D: Whats the matter? -places a hand on her stomach- 

???: >.>.... You know I usually do! 

Jason: Nghh... >.< As someone else's bitch I can imagine that... >C

Isaac: Whats that...? Are you trying to say no...? 

Rayurn: -heavily breathes and places an arm around her- Y-Yeah... Didnt know I had that... <3

Marianna: >w< -giggles and lock her cheek- Thank you Vivvy! Very Happy -races over to Blade- M'all clean uncle! ^^

Grace: X3 -scoops up Vivian and cuddles her- You know you might need a bath soon.

Shea: ... Mnn... =^= -rubs her eyes a bit- 

Mapiya: Id like to see you try tiny man >/ I can hold you up in the air with one hand. 

Eloisa: :/ Doesn't mean you should be scared... -smiles faintly- it's not like I'm going to do anything to you...

Jess: Woah. Where are you going? Im not helping you. >/ -climbs out- You're staying here.

Aurora: Yeah... I'm going to have a baby... o.o... -looks up at G- Leave? Why would I leave?

Leoni: Sad ... But... -sighs- Im just glad we're back together. 

Lily: >.>... Funny how you forget a lot of things... 

Elle: Nooo... We can braid it and stuff like that. Just like the men do in my tribe :3 

Aurora: X3 Hey i know you can. You're a great trainer. 

Gardevoir: -nods- Of course... Those poor experiments... 

Jude: ... Hey thats not true. I can tell that Sandy loves you very much... She'll never stop. 

Annette: Fun thing about being a demon love |3 We can conjure money just like that. 

Alejandro: <.<... well I dated your clone. Of course i have them. 

Celestia: <.<... yes. |3 Im happy now. -mooshes her breasts- Very happy... <3 

Aurora: You just need to get a system... After some time youll get the hang of things. :/ 

Chelsea: <.<... Don't you even try... 

Meri: Ohh...Drayna... <3 -closes his eyes and caresses her gently- I ... I love you so much... <3 

Lily: -frowns and quickly pulls away- These powers are taking over his mind... -looks away- He didn't care about fighting me...

Tani: -turns back to normal and uncovers her mouth- .. >/ There's something you're hiding... 

Proton: We would happily give you some big work <.<... in fact we have a mission to go to later on that requires your powers sir. |3 

Elle: |c ... -just holds onto him, crying into his shoulder- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 am

Bobby: Yeah maybe you've got a point there... it's such a shame though, I almost wish he didn't have a thing for her. It must hurt him so much having to be separated all the time and that... and her carrying someone else's kid.

Vivian: >.< Ugh... m-my stomach's hurting again... -tears up a little- It's really bad...

???: Well good. >.> -comes back downstairs a little later now fully clothed- .... I swear I'll pay you back for it one day.

???: >C Fuck off. D< -growls and strikes him hard in the jaw- I LOVE being master Isaac's bitch!

Lexi: -bites her lip- .... N-no master.... >.< No I would never... -tears run down her face- I-I'd.... love to...

Fawn: -smiles faintly and gently kisses his cheek- I don't know what you were worried about... it was the best I've ever had... <3

Vivian: D: Awh! No fair! I've got enough water and soap on me from her bath already!

Blade: -looks her over- ... Sure are. -nuzzles her gently- Fluffy too.

Tyrel: o.o ... Take it easy Shea... go back to sleep... -gently strokes her hair-

Bruno: Fucking bring it you little bitch. >C Untie me, we'll go right now.

???: Mmn... -doesn't say anything and looks her over- You look... nice dear. Now let's see if we can do something about a veil...

Harold: -looks stunned- D< ... What? you can't leave me here you fucking ungrateful bitch!

G: What kind of idiot do you take me for? >/ I've seen it happen before, you fucking get knocked up, drop the baby here and disappear! I'd never see you again after that, don't act like you don't know, I wasn't born yesterday! -grumbles darkly and runs a hand through his hair- ... Just... just get your tests sorted out, I'll pay for everything. Then you can just fucking leave, I don't care anymore... -turns and goes to leave-

Medli -grins- Very Happy Yeah! X3 This is so cool we're like a family now! -giggles a bit- Right mister Link?

Slate: >.> ... Yep. Hilarious isn't it?

Misfit: X3 Oh what, next you'll expect me to be putting feathers in my hair and wearing jewelry as well?

Parker: You know... X3 I'm still really nervous about my exam, and it's coming up pretty soon... ^//^ -rubs the back of his head- I dunno, I was wondering if you could... be there with me? Smile

Mewtwo: ... We might be able to find some of the stolen pokemon as well... we'd have to be fast though. The way they contain them... they wouldn't be able to get out. They won't last long on their own...

Gordon: She did. Sad Did you see the look on her face man? She was so hurt... and... |c I can't blame her. I'd never want to see myself ever again...

Adam: -scoffs- >.> Must be nice. -stops off at Annette's place- Here, you need help getting inside?

Drayna: X3 Yes. Smile Can I have a few please? The natural sugars really help with my energy levels.

Kali: |3 Me too... -cuddles her close and plays with her breasts- Alright, c'mon elf boy. We'll get your girl back.

G: Yeah... yeah maybe you're right. As long as nothing else gets in the way maybe I'll get the hang of it.

Baldor: >w> What's gonna happen if I do?

Drayna: -blushes- Ohh...I love you too... -softly kisses his neck- I'd do anything for you... <3

G: Didn't we warn you about going off on your own? Now you've gone and gotten yourself hurt. >/ You've just wasted time by being so fucking strong headed Lily, can't you just listen for once in your life?

???: -quickly backs away and shivers- N-no ma'am... never... -swallows nervously- I-I'll just... call off those guards now...

Silver: Oh? >.> What is it?

Vlad: |3 You're a good girl... -cuddles her gently- I do hate having to punish you. Because I know you can be good prey when given the right persuasion... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 am

Chelsea: Yeah... -sighs- It must be so difficult... But somehow it'll work out... it always does in the end...

Scruff: D: Maybe we should call Drayna again... Sad All this stress must be hurting the baby...

???: X3 Don't worry about it. After all that stuff thats happened you deserve it old guy.

Isaac: That's my girl... |3 Come on... -takes her out of the room-

Jason: ARGH! >_< -spits out some blood and looks up- ... L-Lexi...

Rayurn: Yeah...? -smiles faintly- Good... I just wanted to please you... <3 -kisses her gently-

Marianna: -giggles a bit and paws at him playfully- >w<

Grace: X3 You still need one... -looks over at Marianna and Blade- Now this is just so sweet... Smile

Shea: Mmkay... -holds onto his hand and smiles fainlty in her sleep- <3

Xavier: ... It's strange to see her smile X3

Mapiya: >.> What? You're not strong enough to break through some ropes.

Eloisa: -smiles fainlty- Thank you... -sighs a bit- I really can't believe I'm getting married... -brushes some hair back behind her hair-

Jess: >.>... And yet somehow I can. -shuts the window- |3 That's what you get. -races away from the house-

Aurora: o.o... Giovanni settle D: -stands in front of him- I'm not going to leave you. What reason would I have to leave you? None. If I'm pregnant we have to stay together... be a proper family... Besides I love you... I could never leave you... -tries to smile-

Link: Of course... X3 We'll look after each other from now on.

Lily: >.> Very... -smirks a bit and kisses him gently - <3

Elle: Hey I wouldn't mind that... >w> That'd look awesome. -kisses him- <3

Lily: <.< Hey lovebirds.

Aurora: Of course I will... if that's what you really want... Smile

Gardevoir: Then let's leave right now... before anything happens...

Jude: ... -thinks for a moment- It'll get better... I promise... -looks out the window as the car stops at the station-

Annette: Nah... I've been through worse. People always try to use crosses on me... especially though my line of work >.> -gets out of the car-

Alejandro: Sure thing. -goes over to his fridge- ... -sighs- Did you ever expect Fox to be a human...

Reynard: o.o... Really? D: -gets up- Uh... what exactly changed your minds... besides the apology...

Aurora: It'll be okay... Smile Now come on let's hurry before we're really in trouble.

Chelsea: <.< ... Oh you don't want to know. It won't be anything sexual. -cracks her knuckles-

Meri: Same here.... -gently picks her up and wraps her legs around him- Anything... <3

Lily: ... Would... you... fuck off! D< What is with you?! You suddenly just care about me! Just leave me alone alright?! -gets up and staggers away from him-

Tani: >/ ... You really going to lie to a mind reader?

Proton: Just catching someone who owes us quite a lot of money <.< I guess we should show off our new strong boss to them.

Elle: |c ... Mmn... -wipes her eyes- I just want to go to bed...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 am

Bobby: Mmn... -tries to smile- Let's not think about it for now. We're here to enjoy ourselves. -kisses the top of her head- <3 ... How much longer did you wann stay here?

Vivian: >.< Nn.... I... I'll be alright... |c It happens all the time now... -wipes her eyes dry-

???: X3 Thanks man, you're a good friend.

Lexi: Crying or Very sad -glances over her shoulder at Jason- .... -sniffles and follows him out- |c

???: >3 Heh... not so tough now are you? This is so cute... you want so badly to protect your little girlfriend... -runs a hand down his chest- But you can't do a fucking thing for her. >J Won't it be nice to hear her scream... and beg for master's mercy? Of course... he never gives it to her. -grins cruelly-

Fawn: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and kisses him back- You did... I had no idea it could be so nice... Smile

Blade: X3 -turns away a little and just let's her paw at his head- Having fun there?

Vivian: ... -cuddles up to her- She's not safe... What if he attacks her like he did with everyone else?

Tyrel: It's fantastic... when she first came here I'd never seen her smile. She seems so happy now... Smile

Bruno: >C No. They're tied so fucking tight I can't reach around and chew them off myself. Don't you think I would have by now if I could? D<

???: You're quite lucky... -pulls out a veil and gently places it in her hair- Where will you be having the ceremony?

Harold: D< !! You can't! -tries to open it- >.< Fucking get back here! You can't do this!

G: ... -looks her over, looking very hurt- You... You do? You're not leaving? .... -gently tucks some hair behind her ear- Marry me...

Medli: Yeah! Very Happy And we can all go on awesome adventures together, and you can teach me how to fight and be super cool just like you! >w<

Slate: >.> Morning...

Misfit: o.o -looks up at them- Shit... ^^' When did you guys get here?

Parker: Yeah I reckon... I'll definitely do my best knowing you're there supporting me. Smile Heh, you're the best... -gently kisses her cheek- <3

Mewtwo: ... -looks her over for a moment and nods- We have enough shelter now to support a small group of us...

Gordon: |c I hope so... I don't know what I'd do without them.

Amber: -waiting at the station- Sad ... W-when are they going to get here? Sir this is taking forever... are they ok?

Adam: So... -gets out and looks up at her- Why the hell did they have you tied up in the back of their car?

Drayna: To be independent and autonomous? ... At first... no. I honestly didn't know the spell could do that. In hindsight... if I had known I wouldn't have created her. At least, not to serve...

Kali: >.> Something's wrong with him, ever since he got obsessed with that girl he's not been himself. He just killed one of his best friends.

G: ^^' Y-yeah... -quickly fixes his hair and heads out of their room-

???: <.< ... It's about time you got up.

Baldor: Got it... ^^; No dresses with the threat of death. Uh... why don't you just show me your parents' place?

Drayna: -holds onto him- Mmn... you're really getting me excited... <3 -places her hands on his cheeks and kisses him gently-

G: ... You really should make up your mind. >/ I can either care for you or not but unfortunately I can't cater to this.

Seth: Don't fight... don't. This is the last we need... Sad

???: -backs away more- ... -tears up a little and races away from her- S-security! >.< H-help! -races over to an elevator and hits the button as fast as she can-

Silver: ... -reaches for a pokeball- That I can take care of. >.> Who are they?

Vlad: |3 We can do that...

Fawn: -paces a little- H-have you heard from Oiryn yet? Sad Has he found her?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 am

Bobby: <w< ... Iunno... I could stay here forever naked in bed... |3 <3

Scruff: That's not good D: ... You could get hurt as well if the baby is hurt... Sad I want to make sure you're okay...

???: X3 Come on. -heads outside and towards the strip club- So what girl are you in the mood for tonight?

Jason: ... -thinks for a moment- >.>... Oh yes... So remind me again why he has all of you if he is only doing her?

Rayurn: Smile Because it was with someone you truly love... and that is something special <3

Marianna: -giggles a bit- Yeah :3 ... -looks at some of his scars and licks one gently- You got so hurt... Sad

Grace: Your father believes that he has changed... :/ We have to try and trust him Vivian...

Xavier: X3 Well I'll leave you two to rest... I'm glad things are working out for the both of you. Smile See you soon. -heads out-

Mapiya: >w> ... Oh well there you go. Score for my awesome rope tying skills |3

Eloisa: On our estate... it'll just be a small garden wedding with friends and family... Smile We have a lot of land there...

Jess: -quickly races off into town, tearing up- ... I'm finally free... -smiles a bit and tears fall down her cheeks-

Wilkins: -comes back in- o.o.... D< HEY! Where is the girl? -raises his gun-

Aurora: o.o... -goes red in the cheeks- W-What...? ... -thinks for a moment- ... Yes... Yes I will marry you... <3

Link: >.>... Aren't you forgetting about school? |3

Lily: <w< Just now. |3 But I need to have a serious, private talk with you my boy.

Aurora: Smile I really still can't believe this is all happening... I mean... I've never really been in a relationship before... ^^;; I feel so awkward...

Gardevoir: Then let's hurry... I have a feeling some enemies of Team Rocket might've tried to steal from the remains of the building...

???: -opens the car and pulls them out- Come on you two >/ -takes them into the station-

???: -looks up- <.< They're here now ma'am. Calm down.

Annette: Oh they were going to sell me to the magical creature market. I scared the shit of your father, his girlfriend and the lawyer and I guess they freaked out, wanting me away from them.

Alejandro: ... -hands her the strawberries- ... You know... I kinda wish I gave her a better life... the only reason she stayed down here was because of me...

Reynard: o.o... Not Fox ... D:

Celestia: Yes it was Fox...

Reynard: Shit... -runs a hand through his hair- He was being so horrible to her... he fired her before and kicked her and her boyfriend out...

Aurora: Sorry we had some things to run through this morning. >.> But we're ready for work.

Chelsea: It's just over here... -stops off at single story log cabin- And I know what you're thinking... yes I was raised in a log cabin >.>

Meri: -smirks a bit and rests her on the edge of the bath- Well prepare yourself because you're going to feel something more wonderful... <3 -kisses her back gently-

Lily: Fuck you. I don't need anyone! D< I'm better off on my fucking own! -slams the door behind her-

Nightshade: D: Oh dear... Sad

Proton: <.< I'll get you the file for them sir.

Tani: >/ -goes shadow and enters the elevator, coving her mouth again- Big mistake... <Silver be on your toes... I feel that they are planning something to hurt us...>

Elle: >.< Oh no... I didn't mean that...

Rayurn: No I haven't... this is a big worry... I fear that he has taken her further out ... into vampire territory... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:27 am

Bobby: |3 Yeah... <3 That does sound pretty tempting.

Vivian: -watches him- ... Well I... I guess it wouldn't hurt to go see a healer or something... I don't want you to be worried...

???: -shrugs- Dunno, not feeling very picky. -.-' Just anyone who's not gonna try and dominate me.

???: >C I don't have to answer to you. -growls and picks up her whip again- Why should it concern you?! D< We love serving master! It doesn't matter what we want! -strikes him-

Fawn: It really is... -sighs happily and rests her head against his chest- Thankyou... <3

Blade: -glances down at her- ... They're old kiddo. They don't hurt anymore.

Vivian: But I don't want sissy being hurt... Sad I don't want any of you guys hurt. |c -buries her face in Grace's chest- I need you guys...

Tyrel: -smiles faintly- Thanks Xavier... -picks up a damp cloth and starts to gently clean her cuts- <3

Bruno: >C -snorts and turns away- Whatever. I knew you wouldn't fight me.

???: Really? A big wealthy family like that and you're just having a small wedding? ... The last time there was a wedding for a family like the Blackmores, practically the whole town was involved...

William: -heading back to the bridal shop- o.o -looks up and sees her- Hey... D: Hey are you alright? You look really hurt.

Harold: o.o !! -raises his hands- Back off! D< I didn't do anything! She ran off and left me here!

G: ... -smiles faintly and pulls her close- Oh you will... thankyou... <3 -leans in and kisses her gently-

Medli: >:T There's no time for school! >.> And also no time for vegetables.

Slate: >.> Yeah same with you and me girl.

Misfit: o.o; ... What could we have to talk about? D| Cause if it's my homework I really don't want to hear it.

Parker: Same... ^^' I mean, the awkward part... but I guess we're not that bad right? X3 I mean if we're both awkward... I guess uh... -laughs a bit- I really have no idea where I'm going with this. X3

Mewtwo: ... That... wouldn't surprise me. -teleports them there and looks around- ...

Gordon: |c Yeah alright.... -sighs a bit and follows them in-

Amber: o.o -looks up at them- Jude! Oh Jude you're ok! >.< -tears up a little and races over to them- I-I was so worried! Sad What happened?

Adam: Oh yeah... I think I've heard about that place. :/ Yeah I'm not surprised he got arrested then... that's some pretty illegal stuff.

Drayna: -takes them- .... I think you did give her a better life. It's like you said... you were the one who treated her like a real person... I'm sure that's something that she wanted over anything else... and it would have really meant something to her that you could give her that. -smiles reassuringly-

Kali: Yeah. So we wanna get to the bottom of this, for starters, by getting that girl away from him. -heads over to Shawn's room-

???: >.> .... It's eleven am. What could you possibly be doing for four and a half hours?

G: None of your concern. >/ Do you want this work done or not?

Baldor: -looks it over- ... A log cabin? Interesting... I would have never guessed that about you.

Drayna: -leans back a bit- Mmn... <3 What are you going to do for me....? -runs a hand gently through his hair-

Alassea: o.o !! -ears perk and looks up as she comes in- ... Hey... .__. You're back...

Seth: ... Has she... Sad Always been this way?

G: For as long as I can remember. >/ -grumbles darkly and walks past them-

Silver: >.> Good. .... <Tani?> -glances at him for a moment- ... <I suspected something as well. Alright, I'll be careful...>

???: o.o !! -tries to scream but gets muffled- Hmmph! >.< -struggles and tears up, looking very frightened- Hmmph!

Vlad: >.> Well it's what you said. C'mon now... I'll show you were we'll be staying... |3

Fawn: Sad I know... I kno I'm so scared about that. >.< W-what if we can't get her back? What if we have to go out to find her? We'd never survive in their territory... -shivers a little and tears up- My poor baby... Crying or Very sad She must be so scared and hurt...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:20 am

Chelsea: |3 -leans in and kisses her gently- Well the night is still young... what would you like to do now?

Scruff: I hate to break it to you kiddo but there really isn't any healers down in hell :/ Most of us are dead so we don't bother.

???: >.>... Human girl it is. -enters the club-

Jason: Ahh! >.< ... Y-Yeah right... he hates you because you're weak... You used to be his strong girls... what the hell happened?

Rayurn: -strokes her hair gently- ... I hate to kill the mood... but I think we should check on our little ones... X3

Marianna: Still... Sad -turns into her human form and hugs him gently- I'll make sure you don't get hurt anymore...

Grace: Hey you won't lose us... We're going to be there for you... -kisses the top of her head-

Shea: ... -winces in pain a bit and starts to wake up again- Ah... >.<

Mapiya: <.< Hey I'm being nice and letting you still have your face. |3 You should thank me.

Eloisa: o.o... Really...? Oh dear... I wonder if that's what William wants...

Jess: o.o Oh thank god D| I was trapped in that estate over there for so long... this guy who lived in there raped me... I just escaped from him... Iunno where he is now... but I need to get to a hospital...

Wilkins: D< You wanted her fucking protected... well that's the end of that... >/ I'm going to fucking shoot you right between your eyes...

Aurora: -closes her eyes and kisses him back gently- ... -smiles faintly- I can't believe I'm going to have a baby... Smile This is just... it's so exciting...

Leoni: o.o... But I like vegetables.

Link: >w> Oh well there you go. Theres always time for vegetables and school. And now it's time for bed.

Elle: ... -looks up at him- Why?

Lily: <.< It's something else. -takes him into another room-

Aurora: ... Heh. X3 You're so cute. -cuddles up to him- <3

Gardevoir: ... -looks around at the damage- ... Wow... I didn't think it was this bad...

Jude: -looks her over- Babe I'm sorry.... I'll sort this stuff out I promise you Sad

Annette: -enters the house- Missy! I'm back and not dead! <.<

Alejandro: ... Yeah... -sighs- Listen can you do something else for me? If it's not too much...

Shawn: -cuddling Eldora in bed- ... -strokes her hair gently- <3

Aurora: >.>... -gets out her wand- We were thinking about how we would remove annoying employees that ask too many questions...

Chelsea: ^^;; No one really does.... But hey here it is... -looks around- ... Dad's bike is gone. He must be out.

Drayna: -leans back a bit- Mmn... <3 What are you going to do for me....? -runs a hand gently through his hair-

Nightshade: ... D| I should probably talk to him...

Lily: o.o... >/ Look I need the bed. Can you two go?

Tani: <Just hurry up and sort this out... I got a girl captive in the elevator with me at the moment calling security>

Elle: -looks away- I don't think I want to see... |c

Rayurn: Sad Elle is strong... I'm sure she is trying to fight him off as we speak... -takes her hands gently- We'll find her...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:16 am

Bobby: Actually... -plays with some of her hair- Maybe we could go out for a little bit... <3

Vivian: Nn... |c T-then I don't know what to do. Drayna hates it down here... I guess I'll get her to take a look later...

???: Good call. >.> A few drinks would be great too.

???: D< SHUT UP! -tears up and whips him over and over- You don't know!! He loves us! >.< HE LOVES US!

Fawn: X3 Oh you're right... -sits up a little and tucks some hair out of her eyes- They must be wondering where we are...

Blade: ... -leans down and gently licks her cheek- That's cute. But you don't have to do that... they gave me very special training you see. It takes a lot to hurt me now... I don't feel the pain.

Vivian: |c I hope so... -cuddles her gently and sighs a little-

Tyrel: o.o ... Sorry... D: Sorry I was trying to be gentle. You needed your wounds cleaned...

Bruno: -scoffs- I knew you were scared. You don't have to give me any excuses. It's fine though... bitches like you are meant to be weak. You should be scared...

???: He probably does... -pulls the veil out a little- There... I think it matches the dress very well.

William: ... That estate over there? The guy there hurt you? -sighs a little- Hey it's alright... you're safe now. C'mon there's a pay phone over here, I'll call an ambulance for you. :/

Harold: D< No! -backs into the wall- No I didn't do anything! >.< You can't! She just ran off on her own!

G: -draws away a little and strokes her cheek- It is... this is great. <3

Baldor: >w< -squirms a little- Eew... Cooties...

Medli: <w< ... I almost wish you hadn't come back. X3 Fiiine... -grumbles a little and heads back inside-

Misfit: Oh well good. D| Anything's gotta be better than that.

Slate: >.> Well apparently Lily's very worried about you now that I mentioned what a dud that kid is. -folds his arms and leans against the wall- So she wants me to stay here and talk with you about improving your sex life.

Parker: ^^; Am I? -cuddles her back as best he can while holding her stuff-

Mewtwo: -looks around- .... I was made to cause destruction. They deserved this... -looks around at a few dead bodies- ...

Amber: -tears run down her cheeks- W-what am I going to do Jude? Sad What if you're locked up for life? >.< I-I can't make it on my own, I can't! -holds onto him and buries her face in his chest- I can't do anything right on my own, I need you!

Adam: >.> -follows her in- ... Right. That's exactly what I'd say after being kidnapped.

Missy: -gets up off the lounge and looks up at her- o.o A-annette...? -has clearly been crying, and her eyes are puffy and tear stained- O-oh my goodness... Crying or Very sad You're ok...

Drayna: Of course.... Sad What is it?

Eldora: >.< -whimpers a little and shivers, but doesn't fight him- ...

Kali: -goes over and opens the door- >.> Oi Shawn. We gotta talk.

???: o.o;; S-sorry... ^^' Sorry Aurora... I-I forgot you didn't like that... -quickly hands them some files and backs away- I'll just leave you to it then...

Baldor: Oh so it's just... your stepmother then... :/ -takes her hand gently- Are you still sure you're alright with this?

(You screwed up Meri.)

Seth: D| You want me to talk to Lily before she kills Alassea and Laetri?

Alassea: o.o;; But... but we were here first... -cuddles Laetri-

Silver: <I'll be down there in a moment and call them off.> >.> ... Excuse me. I have something else I need to deal with. -walks past him-

???: -squirms a little and tries to pull away- >.< <Oh please... Please just make her let me go...>

Vlad: -takes her into his house- >.> .... What was that dearest? Did you say something I wouldn't have liked? >/

Fawn: Crying or Very sad W-what if we don't...? What if something really awful happens out there...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 am

Chelsea: Really? -smiles a bit- Yeah sure... Where would you like to go...? <3 

Scruff: No. I've called her down here. Im not going to let you go through that sort of pain. 

???: |3 Of course... It's your treat man. You have whatever you want.

Zara: -enters the bar and looks around- o.o... Wow hell is all the same. Bars and strip clubs .___.

???: D: Sister... -pulls her away- You're crying... Sad

Rayurn: X3 -starts to put his pants on- The way they were cuddling, I'm sure they didn't notice we left. 

Marianna: >:T But no one hurts family. We'll look after each other so we can always be together!

Grace: -kisses her cheek- Cheer up my little sunshine. Mummy will never leave you. I love you so much.

Tess: -enters Xavier's tent- 

Shea: It's alright... -smiles a bit- I know you're always gentle... 

Mapiya: >.>... see i could kick your ass but it pisses you off when i don't do anything |3 If I was weak I wouldn't be head of the army.

Eloisa: -looks herself over in the mirror- ... Yes. This is the right one... Smile 

Jess: Thank you... Im just glad its over... May i ask for your name? 

Wilkins: D< Fucking hell you did! You wanted her close, you wanted her protected... >/ And now because of you i wont get any money! 

Aurora: X3 Heh. You're a sweetheart. -kisses his cheek- Just think Baldor... You're going to have a baby brother or sister Smile 

Link: Now we gotta find out where to keep Leoni... -takes him inside- My house is starting to get to small for everyone... 

Lily: <.<... We need to talk about improving your sex life.

Elle: ... Why do I have to talk about that stuff with you? -gets up and goes to the fridge- 

Aurora: X3 You are. -kisses his cheek- I really cannot wait to just sit down and relax these holidays |3 

Gardevoir: o.o... -looks them over for a bit- ... I know they have done terrible things... But it always makes me wonder how the families of these ones who died feel...

Eleanor: -not too far away, helping out some of the pokemon who were trapped- Here guys... You must be so dehydrated... 

Jude: Itll be okay... We're going to talk to some people and it might be just a few years... You can make it on your own. But you can stay in my house and everything.... Just please don't cry...  

Madeline: I guess this is nothing new to them >.> 

Annette: -pulls her into a hug- Hey they couldnt keep me away from you forever... <3 

Alejandro: ... We have an elf who has been working for us and trying o pay for our wedding... By her own choice of course... But Fox wanted her out of this place and somewhere nicer... Think you could do that for her? :/ 

Shawn: Piss off I'm busy. >/

Reynard: >C This is not a choice. You get up and let go of her. 

Aurora: >.>... Good. Now hurry along. We don't need you hovering over our shoulders. 

Chelsea: ... Iunno. I wanna go in and see if I can wait for him... But it's just.. It's her... 

Meri: Make you feel so good that you wont be able to feel your legs... <3 -kisses her gently- 

Nightshade: Would you? D| -kisses him gently- Sometimes i wonder how we got friends like this... 

Lily: >/ Just go.

Laetri: o.o... Come on... -cuddles her- Don't try and argue with her... -walks out of the room- 

Proton: o.o... But wait! -follows- This is pretty important!

Elle: o.o;; N-No... No i didn't... |c 

Rayurn: ... We cant think like that... |c I'm sure she is okay... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 am

Bobby: -shrugs and pulls her clothes back on- I dunno... I just feel like going on a nice walk together. <3

Vivian: -smiles weakly- You're sweet... t-thanks... >.< -shuts her eyes and moans a little in pain- Ugh...

Drayna: -teleports next to them- D: Hey... Scruff told me something was wrong?

???: X3 Heh, you're the best. -sits down and looks over at Zara- <.< ... Now there's a nice piece of ass. You reckon she works here?

???: >.< -trembles and just lets her- He's a liar! He's a filthy fucking liar! -holds onto her and buries her face in her shoulder, starting to sob- H-he loves us... he loves us...

Fawn: Very Happy Oh aren't they just so cute together? X3 They just hit it off right away... it's so good to see Elle playing with other children.

Blade: ... -nods- Sure thing kid. -licks her cheek- We'll look after each other.

Vivian: X3 -giggles a bit as she does and cuddles her back- Heh... ok mummy. I love you too... <3

Blade: -ears perk and looks up as Tess comes in- ... Tess... -slowly gets to his feet-

Tyrel: Did you sleep alright...? Smile -finishes up cleaning her wounds and leans down, gently kissing the top of her head- <3

Bruno: >C Hmph. -snorts and turns away from her, not saying anything-

???: You do look nice madam... are you sure there's nothing else you need?

William: -guides her over to a payphone- William Blackmore. :/ I uh... actually used to live in that estate up there. Just a second... hello? Yes I need an ambulance please and... the police if possible. There's a young lady here who was kidnapped and attacked, she needs medical attention.

Harold: D< Well believe it or not there are other ways to get money!

Baldor: :O Really?

G: Yeah kiddo... -smiles faintly and takes his hand, placing it on her stomach- See? They're just in here...

Baldor: Very Happy That's cool! >w< I want them here now, how do we get them out? -prods at Aurora's stomach a bit-

Medli: We can build a stable together. :3

Misfit: o.o ... -stares at her for a moment and goes red- ... Did... did everyone know about this but me? D|

Slate: Cause Lily's got dibs on your boyfriend. >.> And if you want to improve your sex life both of you's gotta put in the work, not just him.

Parker: X3 Heh... well we can make time for that. Some relaxation time might be nice. Smile

Mewtwo: They should not have done what they had done... they brought this on themselves. -looks over at Eleanor- .... -ears flatten and growls a little- >C

-the cloned squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander sit at her feet drinking some of the water-

Mewtwo: >C .... That one must have survived. -flicks his tail a bit- Those pokemon are my friends...

Amber: Crying or Very sad I-I won't have any money though! I can't wait years Jude! >.< -clutches at his shirt and cries into his chest- And... and I'll miss you... Sad I need you there...

Adam: >.> I guess not.

Missy: >.< Oh thank god! -hugs her tight- I thought I was going to lose you...

Drayna: Oh yes of course... :/ I'll take her with me when I finish this and go back... -eats a few of the strawberries and drinks the water- Alright... -shuts her eyes and conjures a new double-

???: -has slightly wavier hair and rounded eyes, wearing a traditional elven dress- .... -brushes some hair out of her eyes and slowly looks up at Alejandro-

Drayna: -looks her over- ... Strange... the spell has changed itself...

Eldora: Sad -sits up a little and pulls the covers over herself- R-reynard... you're ok...

Kali: >/ Let the girl go and get your lazy ass out of bed. This is important.

???: ^^;; -quickly nods- Y-yes ma'am... -backs away a bit and quickly nods-

G: >.> ... You're getting better at scaring people.

Baldor: It's gonna be alright... I'll protect you if anything happens. I promise... -squeezes her hand gently-

Drayna: -blushes and bites her lip- Ohh.... M-meri... <3 Please do... -watches him and squirms a little at his touch-

Seth: D| As do I... -sighs a little and goes over to her room-

Alassea: A-alright... Sad -holds onto Laetri and follows him-

Seth: -glances down as they leave- ... Lily? :/ Can we talk?

Silver: >/ This is more important. Whatever you've got for me can wait just five minutes.

Vlad: That's better... that's my good girl. -kisses the top of her head- |3 You're learning.

Fawn: |c .... I'm not sure I can sleep tonight... k-knowing... how scared she must be...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 am

Chelsea: That sounds lovely... Smile -puts her clothes on and kisses her cheek- <3

Scruff: She is having these stomach pains D: They are really hurting her Sad 

???: <.<... Nah. She is wearing clothes. I think she looks a bit lost. 

???: Shh ... Sad It's okay... Of course he loves us...

Rayurn: Yeah... She seems happier... Cant imagine what they'll be like when she starts walking again X3 

Tess: -smiles faintly- I've come to see how you are doing in your home. It seems like things are going well... 

Shea: Yeah... Smile Knowing you were with me helped me sleep better... 

Eloisa: No that's all. Smile Thanks so much for your help. -goes in and gets changed- 

Jess: ... Y-You're related to that horrible man? 

Wilkins: D< Shut up! -tries to shoot at him- 

Aurora: Ah! No little one... -holds his hand- It'll be a long time before the baby comes... We have to be patient. -kisses the top of his head- <3

Link: X3 Good idea kiddo. But first bed time. -ruffles her hair- We can also figure out making a bed for you. 

Lily: Hey come on i just want to help you out. <.< 

Elle: Yeah but don't you find this awkward to talk about? 

Aurora: Yeah... -kisses his cheek- It'll be nice. <3 

Eleanor: There we go... Smile now hopefully we can go to the Pokemon centre and we can get some good- 

Gardevoir: well hang on... She looks like she is just a kid... And she is helping them out... 

Jude: I have heaps that'll last you for ages... I need you too... But i cant get out of it...

???: Alright let's get going >/ -pushes him and Gordon into a cell-

Annette: Thanks to your son and his girlfriend I am safe back home... <3 

Alejandro: ... She... She looks so... Innocent and nice... -looks her over- 

Shawn: >/ Fuck off alright? She doesn't want to leave and I'm not in a good mood. 

Aurora: <.<... Really? I am slightly proud of myself now X3 

Chelsea: ... Y-Yeah... Of course... -goes over to the door and knocks on it-

???: -goes over and opens the door- Now who is-- o.o... >/ what are you doing back here? 

Meri: -finishes up some time later- Ooh ... Drayna... It gets better every single time... <3 

Nightshade: -goes over to G- :/ Are you okay? 

Lily: No >/ -kicks off her shoes and gets into bed- 

Proton: What could be more important than this? >/ 

Elle: -whimpers a little and just looks away- |c 

Rayurn: Sad I don't think I can either... -hugs her close- |c 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 am

Bobby: -blushes a bit- I'm really glad we came out here... I think we both really needed this. -sighs a little and smiles faintly- I feel so much more relaxed. Smile

Drayna: Oh darling... you're probably stressed... Sad Why don't we go back inside? I'll take a look and see if I can whip something up to make you feel better.

Vivian: T-thanks... -leans against Scruff- |c Mmn...

???: <.< ... I think you're right. Maybe she just needs a little help finding her way. |3

???: -sniffles a little- Then... |c Then why does it hurt like this...?

Fawn: D| They'll probably run straight to the mud puddles... X3 -laughs a little- But it'll be good to see... I think Kanti's really helping with her recovery.

Blade: Yes... things are well. -leans down and gently nudges Marianna with his snout-

Tyrel: Smile Great... that's great. You know... they decided what to do with Bruno. They'll definitely be banishing him.

???: -just nods and goes back behind the counter- We'll just leave the dress here and make a few alterations for your particular figure... -looks up at her- How will you be paying for this?

William: Unfortunately... he's my dad. He kinda did the same thing to my fiance... -set the phone down- They're on their way for you. :/

Harold: DX !! -cries out in pain as he's hit in the shoulder- AGH! Oh my god! -holds onto the wound as blood goes everywhere, going very pale-

Baldor: ... -pouts a little and folds his arms- >:T Now.

G: -thinks for a moment- ... You really should eat something. We'll be keeping an extra close eye on your health now... -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Medli: D: Awh... but can't I stay with you? You make the bad dreams go away. :c -pouts and ears droop a little-

Misfit: I know... D| Did she tell anyone else before she told me?

Slate: No. I'm used to it being a large part of my life, coming from the clubs. -leans against the counter- So what's so bad about it?

Parker: Well uh... come on in, we'll rest for a little while. -holds the door open for her- I have a spare room, or... >//> Uh... I have a double bed if you didn't mind... uhm...

Mewtwo: >C -ears flatten and ignores her- ... -raises a glowing paw and lifts her into the air- Get away from them...

Squirtletwo: o.o; -looks up at her- Squirtle! D:

Charmandertwo: D: !! Charchar! -tries to reach out for her-

Gordon: -sighs a little and just sits down against the wall-

Amber: Sad ... -watches them for a moment- Please... please officer isn't there anything that can be done? Can't I try and put up bail or something?

Missy: -looks over at them- ... Y-you... you guys... -tears up a little and smiles- I can't believe you did this for me...

???: .... -looks him over for a moment and doesn't say anything, just bowing her head-

Drayna: -looks her over- ... It's very odd Alejandro... she seems to respond to a different name now. -looks up at him- Rose. ... Does that... mean anything to you?

Eldora: -whimpers a little and tries to pull away from him- >.< P-please sir...

Kali: Doesn't want to-- ... She's fucking scared for her life you big idiot. >/

G: <.< Yeah you're pretty good. X3 So cut it out, that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

Baldor: ... -puts an arm around her shoulder protectively- Chelsea and I came here to collect her possessions. May we come inside... ma'am? -bows his head-

Drayna: Ahhh... -holds onto him and sighs a little- It does... you're getting so much better... <3

G: -glances down at her- ... I'm alright. Why do you ask?

Seth: I really think it would be best if we did... :/

Silver: >/ Well I'm surprised you don't know already. -growls a little and sinks into the ground to where Tani is- .... This the one that's turning against us? >.>

Vlad: -kisses her neck gently- ... Now... |3 Why don't you go get comfortable in bed like you wanted?

Fawn: |c -cuddles up to him and sighs- I told her I'd always protect her.... h-how am I supposed to do that when I'm always week like this? It isn't fair... i-if... if I'd learned to fight as well... >.<
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 am

Chelsea: Yeah... We should do this more often you know ... -thinks for a bit and looks her over- ... Let's get married. 

Scruff: i had a feeling it could've been that... Sad -helps her back inside- It'll be okay though... 

???: Go ahead man. Before she gets away. |3

???: ... I'm not sure... -sighs- Come on... Let's just... Let's leave him here and rest on the bed for a while.

Rayurn: Yeah... Smile -puts his shirt on and kisses her cheek- Let's get going my beautiful girl <3

Marianna: X3 -giggles and hugs his snout- <3 

Tess: That's wonderful news... Smile Well you know I'm still here to keep an eye on you. But if you need anything please ask...

Shea: ... Good. -sighs a bit- It'll be for the best. 

Eloisa: I'll have to speak with my fiancé. Is it alright if you kept it on hold until he comes?

Jess: ... How can you have him as a father... -sighs- Im sorry to hear that he did that to your fiance... Sad 

Wilkins: >/ You son of a--

???: -comes in with police- Get that man some medical attention! D< And look for the girl! -gets the gun off Wilkins-

???: -goes over and starts to help Harold- Dont worry sir. You'll be okay. Just hang in there...
(I want him and Jess to be in the same hospital room. Haha . And like make her say Wilkins did all that stuff to her so he doesn't get in trouble.)

Aurora: X3 I knew you were going to say that... First I'll put this little one to bed... 

Link: The time being you can but you can't stay in there forever. You'll get bigger and then there won't be any room for the both of us.

Lily: She actually told Slate. Thats it. I heard from him and now i want to help you :/ 

Elle: ... Its like... He cant seem to find the right spot ... To make me feel good... 

Aurora: -looks him over- ... I dont mind sharing. If you dont mind. 

Eleanor: o.o!! D: Hey! What is-- -looks them over- ... Its you... 

???: Sorry maam these are serious charges... Until we know for certain, right now they are stuck in there until their trial. 

Madeline: Hey we couldnt let the only thing that makes you happy go away... Smile 

Alejandro: ... -keeps looking at her for a while - ... No. Not at all. -frowns- Why has this happened? 

Shawn: Just piss off okay >/ I only just got her back! 

Celestia: D< -hisses- No! You're in big shit for doing this! For fucking killing Fox! The one person you desperately wanted back!

Aurora: X3 Okay okay. Ill just stand and look pretty.

???: >/ No. Now get out your father will be home soon. -slams the door in their faces-

Meri: -smirks a bit and kisses her neck gently- Well you're a good teacher... <3

Nightshade: You got very upset with Lily... I know you were worried about her... 

Lily: Well I don't want to alright? >/ 

Tani: I believe there is a higher power in this. She is just doing her job...

Elle: >.< -squirms a bit- Can i just go to the bathroom first?

Rayurn: Please stop blaming yourself... Look when she comes back I can help train you to be a strong fighter... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Bobby: Yeah... I-- o.o ... -pauses and looks her over- Ma... married...? Chels, I... I don't know what to say.

Drayna: -nods- We'll take good care of you...

Vivian: -sits down at a table- Thanks guys... Sad

???: |3 I will. -gets up and goes over to her- Hey... you look a little lost girl. >w> You need some help? -plays with some of her hair-

???: -sighs a bit and nods- Alright... I think I need a rest... -glances at the door hearing Lexi cry- ... <.< For now boy, you can stay here and listen to her scream. >/ -growls and leaves-

Fawn: -blushes and holds onto his arm- You're so sweet to me... <3

Blade: -speaks as best he can with her hugging his snout- Thanks... But I think everything is ok here. Xavier and his family are doing their best to take care of me.

Tyrel: ... :/ Is something wrong?

???: -looks her over- ... I'll do my best madam.

William: It's alright... she's doing better now. :/ I'm very sorry you got hurt. You seem like a nice girl...

Harold: >.<; Ngh... -trembles a little and leans against them for support- The... the girl's not here... she got away...

G: -frowns a little- Funny how you think I'm joking. <.< I'm completely serious when it comes to food Aurora. -takes Baldor from her- Eat.

Baldor: D: M'not sleepy!

Medli: Sad But I need someone with me... and you always make it better...

Misfit: Well... thanks. -runs the back of his head- I appreciate it, I guess...

Slate: >.> Uh huh. I'm guessing then he really doesn't have any problems with pleasing himself?

Parker: -sets her things down- o//o No uh... no I don't mind. It's just... ^//^' I kinda... don't use pyjamas. I mean I guess I could while you're here, it won't be a problem.

Mewtwo: >C .... Of course you would recognise me. You were one of them... -squeezes her in the air- Weren't you...? >/

Amber: Sad ... -sighs and goes up to the bars- I... I'll come visit every day Jude honey...

Adam: Yeah... you deserve this.

Missy: X3 -leans up and kisses Annete- This is so wonderful... <3

Drayna: Well the spell is reflective of the caster.... A lot has changed since I last summoned her. Fox was quite... militaristic in her service. Rose almost seems mousy. I'm not sure what could cause this...

Rose: -plays with the ends of her hair- Madam Drayna... what may I do for you...?

Drayna: Follow and serve Alejandro. :/ Just listen to him while I'm gone.

Kali: Shawn this is a fucking order! D< Let go of the werewolf girl!

G: X3 Dooon't... you can still be useful. -hands her some of the files- I still really bed to sort these out.

Baldor: o.o;; ... -ears flatten- Well that was... quite rude.

Drayna: -rests her head against his chest- Mmn... I'm not sure I'll be able to get up after this... <3

G: Not according to her I wasn't. -sighs a little and looks away- If she doesn't want me to care then I can live with that. >/

Seth: I think you really just need to understand... he does care about you. He's been so worried for your safety. I don't think you see that...

Silver: -pulls her away from Tani- >/ Start talking girl. What is Proton doing that's so bad huh? Why has he got security on Tani and fake business deals? >C Speak up.

???: >.< -tears up and trembles- ... -quickly shakes her head-

Vlad: >.> ... Alright. But you're not using my bathroom. -drags her back outside- A filthy little mutt like you? The ground is good enough.

Fawn: R-really? You could...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 am

Chelsea: ... Well... I hope a yes... I cant see a reason why we shouldn't... 

Scruff: Now is there anything else you need? Sad 

Zara: o.o... -looks him over and smirks a bit- Well... Maybe you can... After a drink of course... ;3
(I think Zara was meant for old guys >.>) 

Jason: ... Oh well. It's better than hearing your screams. Then again you wouldn't get any... -tries to pull away-

Rayurn: Well i have to be sweet to you... X3 You're the sweetest thing there is... <3 

Tess: Alright... I guess i just wanted to make sure... After Bruno attacked well... I'm just worried that I didn't do enough to help him. 

Shea: No... Iunno... It just feels like he might just one day come back... 

Jess: I guess i shouldn't trust people so easily in a big town...

Eloisa: Thank you. -heads out- o.o... William... -walks over to him- Whats going on? 

???: Well hopefully she got to a hospital... -helps him into a carriage and heads off- 

Aurora: <.<... since when do you ever joke dear? -kisses him gently and kisses Baldor's cheek- You say that now but once you get into bed you'll be snoring your head off. X3 

Link: Hey we wont make any changes now... Let's just get into bed and figure things out in the morning. 

Lily: So what exactly is the trouble <.<

Elle: Oh no. After it all he was so happy... 

Aurora: Well i don't care much for them either. I sleep in my underwear ^^ 

Eleanor: o.o!! >.< N-No! My father was a scientist there... H-He was the one who warned them that they shouldn't be treating you with disrespect... 

Jude: I know you will babe... Can you do me one favour though... Can you visit Sandy and try to get her to visit Gordon..? 

Annette: -kisses her back gently- <3

Madeline: -smiles an rests her head on Adam's shoulder- Things are turning out well... <3 

Alejandro: ... -just keeps looking at her, looking upset- 

Shawn >C -grabs Eldora and quickly sinks down into the ground-

Reynard: D: Fuck not again! 

Aurora: Hmm. -conjures a moving quill and hovers the files up in the air- Fill these out.

Quill: -quickly starts to scribble through-

Aurora: And they said we wouldn't catch up >.> 

Chelsea: That was more polite than usual... -sighs- God I really wish my dad was here... |c 

Meri: |3 Well I'll just have to carry my sweetheart around, won't I? 

Nightshade: You gotta understand that in most of her life you never really was one to ask if she was okay or even show some affection... But i sense something bad happened up at HQ to upset her more...  

Lily: Oh well its hard to see that when all of my life he has never wanted to care about me. He didn't even want to hold me as a baby... Everyone saw me as a bastard child... Everyone... -looks away- 

Tani: Okay let's play this the hard way >/ you got three seconds or I'm jumping into your body...

Elle: o.o!! But... I don't pee like a dog... And i just wanted to clean the dirt off my skin Sad i got all twigs and that in my hair... 

Rayurn: Of course... Sad to help protect yourself... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:53 am

Bobby: Well it's just... such a shock... -runs a hand through her hair and stands up- And such a huge... huge thing. -looks unsure- Chels I don't know. I think.... I need some time to think. -frowns a bit and quickly leaves the room-

Vivian: -shakes her head- N-no... just stay with me, please... -holds onto his hand and squeezes it a little-

Drayna: -shuts her eyes and places a hand on her stomach- It's ok Vivian... I think having Scruff with you more often would be beneficial. You seem a lot calmer around him...

???: ;3 Well that shouldn't be a problem darling. What do you take...? -strokes her cheek gently- Maybe we should get you something strong...

???: -huffs a little and tries to ignore him, quickly leaving the room with her- >.< He's a fucking liar... w-why would he say things like that?

Fawn: X3 -blushes a little and plays with the ends of her hair- Nah... I... I'm not that great... ^//^

Blade: ... Yes I'd heard about that. I don't think you should be worried... I'm not going to freak out like he did.

Tyrel: Oh... -sighs a little and runs a hand through his hair- Yes you might be right... he may. And we wouldn't be able to predict... -stops himself and glances down at her- Did you ever complete your training?

William: I suppose not. o.o -looks up at her- Finished already? Oh uhm... Jessica, this is my fiance Eloisa, the one I was telling you about. -goes over and kisses her cheek gently- Sweetheart this is Jessica... I was just helping her call for an ambulance.

Harold: >.< -keeps a hand on his wound- Argh.... I hope the bastard hangs for this. >C

Baldor: >:T -folds his arms and just pouts- Hmph.

G: >.> Alright when I get back I better see food in your hand. -turns and leaves-

Medli: -sighs a little and holds onto his arm- Alright... -yawns a little and rubs her eyes- M'really tired... =^=

Misfit: D: I'm not sure... I didn't even realise there was any trouble until Elle brought it up. I mean I was kinda nervous... it was just my first time. I can't be the best at my first time right?

Slate: Well I reckon a large part of that would've been nervousness, and I'm sure with as long as you two have been virgins he's probably been waiting for this for a while. >.> So that's not really any surprise.

Parker: o//o; ... G-great... ^///^;; Great, no problem there then... heh... uh, would you like a drink then?

Mewtwo: -growls- >C Why should I believe you...? You should be dead with the rest of them...

Charmandertwo: >.<; -tries desperately to reach for her, crying a little- Chaarr!

Amber: Sad ... -looks over at him- ... I... I'll try. I think I remember where they live... -sighs a little and takes his hand- I love you... I won't be gone long. <3

Adam: Mmn... -cuddles her close- Uh... Missy?

Missy: Hm? o.o -looks up at him- What is it dearest?

Adam: I was wondering if uh... I could maybe start staying with you? :/

Rose: ... -frowns a little and slowly takes a step forward- Master Alejandro.... Sad You look so upset. Is there anything I may do for you sir?

Eldora: >.< !! -squeaks in fright and holds onto him- S-stop! -cries a little- Please take me back!

Kali: D< Shit... -growls a little and sinks into the ground, chasing after him-

G: <.< ... You know that probably counts as forgery. X3 Alright, what do you wanna do with the spare time then?

Baldor: Sad -cuddles her close- How long do you think it will be until he returns...?

Drayna: X3 -laughs a bit- I wouldn't say no to that... that sounds nice. |3 -sighs a little and rests her head against his shoulder- <3

G: Silver was probably the one to hurt her, I wouldn't be surprised at that at the state he's in. Listen nightshade you don't have to explain it to me, I know her reasons.

Seth: But... things change. I think he's a wiser person now... and you can tell he cares for you, i know you can Lily... :/

???: o.o !! W-what? D: -tries to back away- You're going to do what to me?

Vlad: Well that's just something you can live with. >.> If I want you cleaned then I'll have you cleaned but for the mean time you can stay that way.

Fawn: Oh I don't know Rayurn... I... i'm too old to be taught to fight now...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 am

Chelsea: But... Bobby D: Where are you-- ... -slowly sits on the bed- >.< Im such an idiot! 

Scruff: :/ Now I really should find a way to get out of here... -sighs a bit- 

Zara: <w< You know you don't have to get me drunk for this... -plays with the ends of his hair- <3 

???: He wants to get a rise out of you. He's obviously planning something to escape.. Sad 

Rayurn: Iunno X3 I think you are. -heads back into their tent- 

Tess i know... I just want to be sure. I don't want you to be banished again... You deserve this new home... :/ 

Shea: The fighting part yes... The rest was just skills with being in the army... 

Eloisa: D: Oh my... You look like you need one Sad Here we'll wait with you till one comes. 

Jess: Thank you... You're so kind... :/ 

Aurora: Alright... X3 -heads off to the cafeteria- 

Link: -picks her up and gets back into bed- Night my angel X3 

Lily: Course not. I just want to make sure that it doesn't happen again. :/ Remember you might be pleasing yourself but you have to make sure she is getting pleased too... Elle has to make sure of that too.

Elle: Yeah i guess... -plays with her braid- ... I guess the nervousness was that i thought it'd be a bit scary... Like it was in the clubs...  

Aurora: X3 -giggles a bit- Id love one... Wow your face is red... 

Gardevoir D: Mewtwo stop! Can't you see you're upsetting your friends?! I think she is telling the truth! 

Jude: I love you too... -smiles a bit- My beautiful girl. <3 

Annette: ... -smiles a bit- That shouldn't be a problem hey? 

Alejandro: ... No... No its alright... Im fine. I just need... A drink... -runs a hand through his hair- 

Shawn: Nah uh. We have to get going.. >/ I'm not letting you go that easy. 

Aurora: X3 I'm not sure. What do you want to do? 

Chelsea: Iunno... Dad loves his bikes... Thats where i got my love of them from... |c he might be gone for a while...

Meri: -picks her up and slowly goes back into the water- You were right... This is a lovely place... <3 

Nightshade: Then maybe you should go and see her.. Give it another try :/

Lily: ... -buries her face in the pillow- Just leave me alone... 

Tani: Come on now. Time is ticking >/ better tell me. 

Elle: ... |c -looks away- I really thought you were more of a gentleman... 

Rayurn: Hey you can learn at almost any age. Its not too late. :/ 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:28 am

Bobby: -sighs a little and heads outside-

???: -looks over at her- ... Look... darling there he is. He's on his own. Maybe we should go speak with him...

Vivian: |c M'sorry I did this to you Scruff... I just wanted you to be happy...

???: <w< Yeah? -wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her close- I didn't expect you to be so into it... |3 -runs his hands down and grabs her butt-

???: We should tell master... |c Just in cause he does get away. Isaac will want to know if we know about it...

Kanti: -still sleeping, snoring a little- |o

Fawn: o.o ... -whispers- Awh look at that. >w< Still sound asleep.

Blade: ... -ears flatten and looks away from her- There are plenty who deserve a home... I'm not one of them Tess. I was just lucky enough to have a family here.

Tyrel: -strokes her cheek gently- Then I don't think we have anything to worry about... together we can fight him off if he ever comes back. :/

William: -looks over as an ambulance comes up- Here... there they are. :/ Look Jess the nearest hospital is quite a long way out of town, do you need someone to come with you?

Silvia: -sitting with Snape nomming on some pizza- :3 -looks up at her- Aurora! Very Happy -accidentally spits a fleck of food on his face-

Snape: >.< !! ... -grumbles darkly and wipes it off- Silvia... -.-' What did we talk about regarding talking with your mouth full?

Medli: |3 -sighs a little and cuddles up to him- G'night... <3 -shuts her eyes and dozes off again-

Misfit: Geez you make it sound really complicated... I guess we'll just have to experiment a little more... see what makes her feel good... -goes red and rubs the back of his head- ^//^' Is the awkward talk over now?

Slate: ... -looks her over- D'you ever see much of it in the clubs? What it was actually like?

Parker: ^///^;; Well I figured it would've been all night... heh... -starts to pour her a drink, his hands a little shaky-

Mewtwo: -glances down at them- ..... -slowly sets her down and lets her go-

Amber: -blushes a little and leans in, kissing him gently through the bars- Please take care of yourself... Sad -steps back a bit and sighs, then turns and leaves-

Gordon: -looks up at him- ... You're pretty lucky.

Missy: O-of course... of course darling that's no problem at all... <3

Adam: Alright... X3 Don't start crying or anything...

Rose: Oh, let me get that for you sir... -smiles faintly and moves into the kitchen-

Drayna: -watches her leave- ... I suppose... I'll leave you to it. :/ I'll give you a call when I have everything set up to turn her human. And.... be very careful with her. Summons are fragile, if she's hit or anything like that she'll disappear.

Eldora: >.<;; No please... please I don't want this! -cries more- W-why aren't you listening to me? Crying or Very sad

G: -shrugs- I dunno, it's weird having free time like this. I guess I could catch up on my training... you want to come with me?

Baldor: -tucks some hair behind her ear- Well it's up to you then... :/ Do you want to wait for him?

Drayna: Isn't it? |3 I could never come here with other people before... I always had to be by myself. You really changed that for me... <3

G: No, it's not worth the trouble. I've tried to gain her favour enough as it is Nightshade, I'm not going to continue begging for her acceptance.

Seth: -sighs a little- Just... think about it, alright? :/

???: >.< I-I can't! I'll lose my job!

Vlad: Don't be so depressing. >.> Back inside now, on the couch.

Fawn: Mmn... |c -sighs a little and cuddles up to him- Let's just... just get back to our tent and wait for Oiryn's word...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:24 am

???: Yeah come on... -takes her hand and walks over- Bobby wait!  

Scruff: I know you did kiddo :/ but i guess im not happy without you... 

Zara: |3 Heh. -jumps a little- Mmn... Well I guess we should get to know each other better <3 

???: that might be the best thing :/ I'm sure he can get rid of him once and for all so we can be happy again...

Elle: |3 -nuzzles her face in his fur- <3 

Rayurn: X3 This really is so cute... 

Tess: ... Everyone deserves a home. And showing how you can care for your family... Well i think you proved that you deserve it... 

Shea: Alright... -smiles a bit and places a hand on his- So will I be able to go home now? 

Jess: Oh no... Ill be okay. You two go ahead with your day. -gets helped into the carriage- 

Eloisa: well take care of yourself dear... :/

Aurora: X3 Awh calm down. -gets some food and sits down- I just came down to get some food while Giovanni puts Baldor to bed. -looks at Snape- How are you feeling?

Link: |3 -sighs and falls asleep with her- <3 

Lily: <w< its never over... -ruffles his hair- 

Elle: Nah... I was pretty young when i was there... I watched mum get taken away for it... -sighs- Im just glad my step dad came in and rescued all of us in the end... 

Aurora: ...-goes over and holds his hands, helping him pour- You'll drop the glass if you're not too careful. 

Eleanor: >.< -straightens up a bit-

Gardevoir: ... She really seems to care ... :/ 

Jude: -kisses her back and watches her leave- ... Yeah. And hopefully she will get Sandy to come. 

Annette: X3 Hey can you blame her? That's all she ever wanted.

Alejandro: I know... Thanks. Just make sure Zara is okay.   

Shawn: D< Because maybe for once I want to keep the only thing that makes me happy! 

Aurora: Id love to. Smile its been a while since I've seen you train. You've been getting better? 

Chelsea: ... Maybe we should just come back another time or something... -looks away- 

Meri: I guess I've changed a lot for you.. Hey? 

Nightshade: ... -sighs- Id say just give it one more try... -heads back inside- 

Lily: ... Yeah whatever. 

Tani: -goes shadow and puts her hand in her chest- >/ Oh? And we won't?

Elle: |c Fine... -heads back inside- 

Rayurn: Alright... Sad -kisses the top of her head and heads back inside- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:27 am

Bobby: o.o Huh? -looks up at them- ... Oh... -.- It's you. I thought... -sighs a little and just turns away-

???: Sad Oh sweetheart please don't be like this... we're sorry...

Vivian: ... Really? You mean that? -looks up at him- ....

???: |3 Can't see the harm in that. You know... the drinks here really suck. Maybe we could go get something at my place. <.<

???: ... -frowns a bit- I wish he would just get rid of that damn human girl. >C We should have just let her keep running... -growls- He's so fucking obsessed with her he hasn't fixed my face yet! >.< He'll never let me please him when I'm ugly like this! What if he never remembers to fix me? Crying or Very sad

Fawn: ... It's such a shame Deo doesn't know about his little one... :/ -sighs a bit- He's such a sweetheart.

Blade: Perhaps... -gently nuzzles Marianna- I don't think I could have opened my heart to them if it weren't for this one.

Tyrel: All depends on how strong you're feeling. If you can get up I can take you back home... Smile

William: :/ Feel better... -holds onto Eloisa's hand and draws her away from the carriage- You didn't take long at the shop, did everything work out alright?

(Let's just skip to the hospital scene.)

Snape: <.< ... Better. They're saying I can be discharged soon but I'm getting a lot of very stern talks about not to mention any of this. -picks at his food- I saw you coming back into the infirmary earlier but I didn't hear what was going on. Care to enlighten us?

Medli: -has woken up very early the next morning- Very Happy Mister Link, mister Link! >w< -shakes him a little- Wake up, we've got so much to do!

Misfit: X3 Man... you're lucky I like you. You really do suck. -pokes his tongue out-

Slate: -looks her over- .... Yeah. He inspired the rest of us to start breaking out. We were all pretty lucky.

Parker: R-right... -sighs a little- Thanks. M'just really nervous...

Mewtwo: >C ... -flicks his tail and watches her carefully- .... How are you alive?

Gordon: ... I doubt it. She looked so hurt...

Amber: :/ -comes up to Gordon's house a while later and knocks on the door- ...

Missy: -bites her lip and just nods-

Adam: ... X3 Alright... come on I know you want to.

Missy: -sniffles a bit- T-thankyou... >.< -goes over and hugs him tight, tearing up a little- ... Oh my baby... I've missed being able to do this... -gently strokes his hair a little and sighs happily- <3

Drayna: I will. :/ Call me if you need anything. -steps back outside and looks around a bit-

Rose: -comes in and hands him a glass- Here you are master Alejandro... -bows- Will there be anything else?

Eldora: ... >.< -sniffles and just holds onto him-

Kali: D< Fuck would you just get back here?! She's not yours to take!

G: Yeah... mother pulled me out of the private lessons, I got so much better than the instructors. -pulls out a pokeball- Apparently I'm a natural at it.

Baldor: It's up to you darling... :/ Whatever you decide, but we'll still see him... I assure you. -leans in and gently kisses her cheek-

Drayna: -looks up at him- ... Yeah... <3

Islanzadi: -stands against the doorway and looks down at them- >/ ... So this is where you ran off to, hm?

G: -glances over at her and watches her leave- ...

Seth: -sighs a bit and leaves the room, looking up at Nightshade- :/ ... Any luck?

???: o.o !! -tries to pull away- Oh god! >.< S-stop! Get away from me! -trembles in fright and tears run down her face- DX He wanted to get rid of Silver and sell him! And then keep you for ourselves! P-please! Stop!

Vlad: >.> Good girl. -follows her in-

Fawn: |c -sighs a little and morphs to her wolf form, curling up on the ground- ...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am

???: We want to say we're sorry... For reacting before in that way Sad 

Scruff: Of course... -smiles faintly- You mean a lot to me.. Smile 

Zara: <w< ... I thought you'd never ask...  ;3 

???:  D: Settle... Look it sounds like he is finishing up... Let's just go and talk to him now...

Rayurn: :/ id like to tell him... But iunno if Deo would be happy or not... 

Marianna: >w< -giggles a bit- 

Tess: X3 Marianna has always persuasive.

Shea: -sits up slowly- Ah... Ill be fine... -slowly gets to her feet- 

Eloisa: Yeah. Tey've put a dress to the side. Smile we just have to pay for it... -thinks for a moment- So apparently the woman was expecting a big wedding... Considering the last Blackmore wedding invited pretty much the whole town. 

Jessica: -resting in the hospital bed- Mmn... It's good to finally be safe...

Aurora: Oh its something ill talk about when Giovanni comes back... Its good news. Don't worry. Smile  

Link: Huh... =^= -starts to wake up- Wha... Oh its morning... How can you be so full of life... 

Lily: X3 Hey youll thank me when you have the best sex of your life. 

Elle: Mmn... The tribe is a better home... Everyone looks out for each other there... And Rayurn has even made my mum less timid. 

Aurora: Hey its okay... -kisses his cheek- Dont be nervous... <3 

Eleanor: My father and brother managed to escape... Through one of the secret exits... They sadly got arrested... 

Jude: She got scared and upset... I promise she'll be back... 

Sandy: -opens the door- ... Can... I help you? 

Madeline: Awh... T^T I think I'm going to tear up too...

Zara: -looks over at her- Hey is Al okay? :/ 

Alejandro: ... -sighs- No... Please just.. Dont call me master alright? 

Shawn: -rises up from the ground- ... We gotta get to the surface for a while.. Maybe to your planet... 

Aurora: ... -smiles a bit- Im sure you are... Smile 

Chelsea: ... Lets just go home for the time being... |c 

Meri: o.o... -looks up and holds Drayna protectively- Hey D< Do you mind? It's called a private room for a reason! 

Nightshade: I know where her stubbornness comes from D| They need time to cool down... 

Tani: -takes her hand out- Good girl... >/ Maybe if you shut up and stay on our side you might keep your job.

Elle: -slowly sits down and removes some hair out of her eyes- ... -tries to fix up her torn up dress- |c 

Oiryn: -walks around the territory, looking and sniffing-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Bobby: >/ ... -takes a step back- What, that's it? Took you my whole life to stop hating my fucking guts and all you have to say is sorry? D< How many brain cells did you put to work on that masterpiece?!

Vivian: Y-yeah... -blushes a little and brushes some hair out of her eyes- ... Likewise... <3

???: |3 Alright then... -glances back at his friend- >.> Don't come back for an hour or so and I'll pay for your drinks and lap dance.

???: A-alright... -sighs a bit and gets up- |c I want them both gone...

Fawn: I'm not sure either... he has a lot of children so it won't be news to him... :/ But I don't think Kanti has reason to be scared...

Blade: >.> Is that so? -paws at her and ruffles her hair-

Tyrel: Alright... -helps her up- But it'll be the same thing, you still gotta stay in bed and rest. X3

William: Oh... yes that's true. It was my little sister's wedding a while back. My parents made it this big extravagant thing. But you know you don't have to do the same thing as we have. :/

Doctor: -checking her vitals- You seem to be settling a little... with some rest and care you should fully recover. Just try not to get that cast wet.

Silvia: o.o !! -springs up from her seat- A surprise?! Very Happy What kind of good news is it? Tell me tell me! >w< I wanna know!

Snape: <.< ... And just what kind of good news can you get from a trip to the infirmary?

Medli: Very Happy -ears perk and flicks her tail- I'm excited! >w< We've got so much to do! C'mon mister Link! We gotta get up! -tugs on his arm-

Misfit: ^//^' You're so embarrassing...

Slate: ... That's hard to imagine. Your mother was never really one to do anything other than lay down and take what was given to her.

Parker: Alright... <3 -hands her the glass- Here. Smile I guess I better start making something to eat...

Mewtwo: >/ For what they did they deserved to be arrested... -looks around a bit and kneels down by the three clones- ... Are there other surviving Pokemon? -watches her carefully-

Gordon: ... If I were her... I wouldn't come back.

Amber: Uhm... My name is Amber... Sad My partner works with your husband... may I come in?

Adam: -glances back at her- Oh man... D: What about you? Lilycove is so far away from where we both used to live...

Drayna: No he... he looks quite hurt. :/ You must be Zara. It's nice to meet you... -bows her head- I'm Drayna...

Rose: -tilts her head- .... Yes sir... o.o

Eldora: >.< -tries desperately to pull away- S-Shawn! Shawn please! I don't want this! -trembles and tries to hit him- DX Why won't you listen to me?!

G: C'mon, we can go outside... the forest is a great place for it. >.> I know mother doesn't like us leaving the building often, but... if I'm going to be breaking rules anyway...

Baldor: -sighs a little- Alright... :/ If you're sure. -pulls her close and cuddles her gently- We can go home for a little while...

Drayna: o.o !! -ears flatten- M-mother...

Islanzadi: D< Quiet you little whelp. This is MY private room. You've got a lot of nerve child... >C -growls and grabs her by her arm, pulling her away from him and out of the water-

Seth: D| It's so funny, they have more in common than they think. They're just both so strong headed...

Silver: >/ Fucking hell... I knew we couldn't trust him.

???: -goes very pale and holds onto her chest- Ugh... >.< -backs into the corner- Please... please don't let him know I talked... -trembles a little-

Vlad: -sits down on the lounge- <.< .... -pats his lap- Cone here. Sit on my lap.

???: -sitting up in tree branches with other vampires- >.> ... Would you look at this boys... a filthy little mutt on our land. >3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:15 am

???: Well what else can we say?! This is hard for us too! ... We just... We want to try to make things better... 

Scruff: ... -smiles a bit- Its good to see you happier... Smile 

???: <.< Fine with me |3

Zara: Well come on ;3 Let's hurry <3 

???: Sad They will be... -kisses her cheek- But no matter what, your sisters will still love you for who you are... <3

Elle: ... Mnn... =^= -yawns a little- You're back..? 

Marianna: >w< -giggles and hugs his paw- 

Tess: Heh... Well... I guess I'll leave you be... I'll see you around...

Shea: -leans against him for support- >.> Theres nothing fun to do in bed though.. 

Eloisa: Well i want you to have some say in this too :/ If there is something you really want please tell me... 

Jess: I wont... -looks up at them- Thank you... So much. I know you take care of the sick everyday... Bit really thank you... 

Aurora: Look ill tell you when Giovanni is here... I dont want to say anything unless he is here. 

Link: D| Uhh... Just... Five more minutes kiddo...? 

Lily: <w< Damn right. Now go please your girl. 

Elle: ... She is stronger with Rayurn... I mean he didnt hurt her at all hen they first met... He even took down Blade and still took him back to give him a home... He is a true hero... 

Aurora: X3 With those shaky hands I'm sure you need help... -takes a sip- 

Eleanor: There are a few out in the wild... Here. My father installed chips on them so they could be tracked... -holds up a tracking device- It would be the best way to find them. If we left them out there they could be captured... Or worse... 

Jude: She will... I mean she loves you... I still see that. 

Sandy: -frowns a bit- Sorry but i don't want to talk to anyone who works with my husband >/ 

Madeline: D: Well... Iunno...

Annette: ... You think we have room for one more Missy? <.< 

Zara: Nice to meet you... I assume Alejandro asked you to look after me... 

Alejandro: ...-looks her over- Why do you take this form? 

Shawn: Because I love you alright?!-tears up- ... I don't want to lose the only thing that makes me happy.. 

Aurora: Yeah... I kinda like it when i have classes outside... Its always nice to get fresh air...  

Chelsea: ... -cuddles up to him- Please... |c 

Meri: >/ -gets up and pulls Drayna away- Don't touch her... 

Nightshade: They just need some time to settle... -sighs- I'm too old for this D|

Tani: We won't. Just pretend everything is going good. Okay? >/

Elle: ... -looks him over for a moment then slowly crawls onto his lap- |c There... 

??: Oo... What shall we do with him? >3 

Oiryn: ... I don't think you'd want to come near me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next