Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 am

Bobby: D< Didn't seem that hard on you when you were kicking me out of the house!

???: Darling stop... Sad Stop we don't want to yell. Please... we... we just feel horrible for what we did... please let us make it up to you.

Bobby: >C -looks between them- ... I should get back to Chelsea. I shouldn't be wasting my time with you. Why should I?

Vivian: I... I can't really help it. I don't know, being around you just... just makes everything so much better. Smile

----------------------------------------------

???: |3 -takes her hand and heads back to his place- So what brings you here girly? <.< I've never seen your type around here before.

???: -sighs a bit and smiles weakly- I know... -hugs her gently- <3 .... -looks up at the door for a while and eventually knocks- ... Master...?

Fawn: o.o Oh darling we didn't mean to wake you... ^^; Yeah, we're back... -goes over and gently kisses her forehead- I didn't think you'd notice we were gone.

Blade: -nod- .... Actually... perhaps we could speak again soon Tess. I need to find what I'll be doing around the tribe.

Tyrel: -goes red- ^//^' Heh... now that's not true. Besides, you need the rest... -helps her outside and over to her tent-

William: Sweetheart it's ok. I want you to enjoy our wedding, it's your special day. Besides... those big extravagant wedding are usually just to impress everyone else. I'm just looking to invite a few friends and family. Nobody I need to impress.

Doctor: -smiles faintly- Heh... now it's really no problem at all. You just take it easy now Jessica. Oh uh... I forgot to mention earlier, I hope you don't mind. -motions to the curtain on one side of her bed- You will be sharing a room.

Snape: <.< ... I see...

Silvia: >w< NUUUU! Tell me tell me tell me! Very Happy

Medli: >:T What kind of adventurer are you? C'moooonnnn! -tugs on him more- There's no time to waste in bed!

Misfit: ^^; Alright alright... >.> Geez with as obsessed with you and Slate are about sex I'm surprised Lucky still has his sanity intact.

Slate: ... Mmn. -doesn't say anything and lights up a cigarette- Well good to hear you're enjoying your home there.

Parker: ^^' -rubs the back of his head- I wasn't shaking that much...

Mewtwo: -growls- Of course they would want them to be tracked... >C -snatches the device from her- .... Get away from here. You've done enough.

Gordon: Mmn... I hope so...

Amber: D: Wait! Wait please... give me a chance. ^^' Technically I don't work with him myself... Jude does. D: Please, can we just talk?

Missy: Well, yes it's a big house.... and I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing a room together.... :/ But I'm sure she has her own family. We can't just take her away from that.

Drayna: Yes... Fox was concerned about your safety here, I think Alejandro would really like it if I took you back to the surface like she wanted. :/

Rose: o.o -looks herself over- ... It is what feels most natural sir. Do you not like it?

Eldora: -tears up a little and shivers- S-shawn... I... I'm sorry, but.... Sad I can't love you back, not when you're like this to me... please, can't you accept that I love Reynard? We... we don't have to lose contact. If you stop now... let me go... I-I can convince him to let you see me again, as a friend...

G: Alright then, let's go. Just try and stay close to me... the forest is pretty dangerous when you're alone with no pokemon. -reaches down and takes her hand-

Baldor: -sighs a little and teleports back to their treehouse- Ssh... it's alright. You know what? My sister taught me a trick when we were little... where we can watch something from a distance in this little orb of light. We'll watch the house for when your dad comes back... alright? -tries to smile and cuddles her close-

Kali: <.< -teleports to the cabin and looks around- ... Hm... -goes to the door and knocks-

Drayna: -holds onto him- M-mother please.... Sad

Islanzadi: -growls- Stay out of this if you know what is good for you. >C -snatches her way from him and strikes him hard in the jaw- ... And just so I know you're stuck here.... >/ -flicks her wrist and removes the water from his gills- Now don't follow us. D< -drags her out of the room and locks the door behind her-

Drayna: >.<; Ow... ow let me go! -tears up- M-meri!

Seth: D| I know... I really thought Alassea would be the only child we'd be raising.

???: >.<; -quickly nods- Y-yes ma'am... yes Tani... m-may I go? Please?

Vlad: |3 Good girl... -strokes her hair gently- What a good girl you are... -moves her face up to look at him- You'll make such a good little pet... <3

???: -grins and jumps down from the tree, ignoring him- >3 Oh I don't know. I think he would make a very handsome throw rug...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

???: We just want a chance Sad please... Just... Think about it okay?

Scruff: Yeah? ... I feel the same way...  

Zara: I'm a traveller really and somehow got myself down here... I'm from a different planet ^^ so if you don't mind me asking... How did you get down here?

Isaac: -sits up a bit- ... what is it?

Elle: I heard you leave before... But i didnt say anything because i was playing with Kanti's fur... 

Tess: Now i can certainly help you with that.. We can go around the tribe to see what you like. How does that sound? Smile 

Shea: I know... -cuddles his arm- You'll lay with me? 

Eloisa: ... -smiles faintly and kisses him gently- You seem to get more and more perfect each day <3  

Jess: o.o... Sharing? Well i don't mind. Who am i sharing with? 

Aurora: No Silvia X3 Wait until Giovanni is here. Please? You'll be happy when you finally hear it.

Link: One who needs 24 hours of sleep =^= alright... alright... I'm up... -sits up- 

Lily: <.< Awh... He is used to it now. -scoops up the petrified Lucky from under the bed- You okay cutie? 

Elle: Yeah... Thanks... -looks away- 

Aurora: X3 You kinda were ... Its okay though... Smile

Eleanor: o.o!! B-But i want to help them D: I used to look after them before... 

Sandy: Jude? Now i really am not interested. 

Madeline: I could talk to my grandmother... My parents are my only other family and they're in prison...  

Zara: ... Iunno... There's really nothing for me on the surface.... : 

Alejandro: ... No... Its okay... I was just curious... |c

Shawn: ... No. I just can't be friends... I can't handle it... I want you...  

Aurora: ... Well i know im safe with you... -squeezes his hand gently- 

Chelsea: Really? ... -tries to smile- Thank you my prince... <3 

???: -opens the door- ... Can i help you? 

Meri: >.< -gasps a bit- N-No! Drayna! -tried to open the door-

Nightshade: -sighs and cuddles up to him- I hope this gets sorted out... 

Tani: Yeah sure... Get out of my sight... 

Elle: >.< -looks down- It feels like I'm back at the club... 

Oiryn: ... -turns into his human form- id like to see you try and make me like that...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am

Bobby: .... -groans a little and runs a hand through her hair- Alright fine. >/ Say I actually for some reason decide I might be able to tolerate you two. What would actually happen? What, you want me to come back home and we can be a happy fucking family again?

???: Sad You... you don't have to, but... we'd really like to spend more time with you.

Drayna: -looks between them- .... -slowly stands- I think I'll just... go get a drink. <.< -steps away from them and sits at another table- ... <Hey Spike...>

Vivian: -doesn't seem to notice her leave and just looks up at him- ... You do...? Really, about me...?

???: >.> I'm a demon, I died. -lifts his shirt a little to show some massive gashes through his chest-

Lexi: |c Mmn... -whimpers a little in pain and just lays there, hugging the pillow-

???: ... -opens the door and steps in- Master I just wanted to ask when... m-maybe... you'd be fixing my face? Sad

Kanti: -ears perk and opens his eyes a little- Is my fur really that distracting?

Blade: Thankyou. That would be good... -glances down at Marianna- Are you going to stay here with your mother or come with us?

Tyrel: Sure... -wraps an arm around her shoulder- I don't want you getting lonely. Smile -glances over at Bruno and Mapiya- ...

Bruno: -ears perk and looks up at them- ... >C -snarls viciously and doesn't say anything, having been muzzled again-

William: X3 Do I? Heh... -kisses the top of her head- So I guess now we can go to the stables and pick out a horse for you huh? >w>

Doctor: -flips through some papers on his clipboard- Uh... a gunshot victim, he won't be conscious for a while. Ah here we are. A mister Blackmore.

Silvia: 8C -pouts- You are so not any fun.

G: -comes back in and looks over at her- >.> ... Oh good. -goes over and kisses the top of her head- We won't be getting in any trouble yet. |3 -cuddles her close-

Medli: Very Happy Yay! -leaps out of bed- C'mon c'mon let's go! -races out of the room-

Lucky: .__. -stays still in her arms- ...

Misfit: >.> He's not moving. ... Does this count as animal cruelty?

Slate: ... -also looks away and doesn't say anything-

Parker: M'sorry... ^^' I know you say it's not a problem but I just want to make all of this nice for you... not be all nervous all the time, you know?

Mewtwo: >C -glares at her and growls- Don't... push me... -eyes glow threateningly- You are lucky to have not been killed or arrested and I could make that happen.

Amber: D: No please! Please hear me out alright... Sad Gordon he... he got caught up in something he didn't want to do. From what I hear everything he did for Jude he did so that he could provide for you guys... this was going to be his last job before quitting so he wouldn't be at risk anymore. He loves you guys...

Missy: o.o;; Oh my goodness... D: I-I'm so sorry darling, I had no idea...

Drayna: Well it's ultimately your decision darling, but... -looks around a bit- I can't see how there's much for you here either. :/

Rose: Sad ... Mast-- .... Sir... you look so sad... -ears droop a little- D-did I do something wrong?

Eldora: ... -shakily wipes her eyes- Then... |c I'm sorry Shawn sir, but... I-I really hope they catch us...

G: You are... -glances at her- Did you want to visit mother first before we go out?

Baldor: -smiles a bit- Anything for my beautiful princess... -takes her inside- Can I get you anything to make you feel better? Smile

Kali: <.< I couldn't help but notice the visitors you had earlier... -leans against the doorframe- That girl, Chelsea isn't it? You know her?

???: o.o ... -walks over from the back of the room- Is there something wrong sir?

Islanzadi: >C -throws her hard against the wall and punches her a few times-

Drayna: DX !! Agh! -cries out in desperate pain and falls to the foor- Ah stop! S-stop... >.<; -yelps a little each time she hits her and just lays there-

Seth: Me too... I hope Dark and Kihja know what they're doing over there... if they're not careful...

???: >.<; -quickly scurries out of the elevator-

Silver: ... -growls a little and folds his arms- Well now what? >/ We're not going to let them go ahead with this obviously. I need to do something so they don't ever think about challenging my status here.

Vlad: Good. -digs his nails in and makes her looks up at him again- You were made to be treated like this... no more complaining and start taking it like the little bitch you are...

???: -laughs a bit- You're awfully brave aren't you? >J What, are you hiding the rest of your mongrel tribe somewhere with you? Cause in case you couldn't tell... you're a little outnumbered here in our neck of the woods... -grins and bares his fangs-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm

???: Don't you want a happy family instead of a fighting one...? 

Spike: -appears sitting next to her- <.< Yes? 

Scruff: Of course I do... <3 

Zara: o.o... Oh my... You poor thing... -leans in and gently kisses around it-

Isaac: Oh yes I completely forgot >.>... Come over I'll see what I can do.

Elle: <.<... It's just so soft and nice. I wanna hug you all day >w< 

Marianna: I better stay... Mummah probably doesn't want me to get all dirty again... 

Mapiya: |3 Whats that? Cant hear you love... 

Shea: ... C'mon let's just go... -looks away-

Eloisa: <w< ... Yes please <3 Then later when we go home... I might thank you for all this |3 

Jess: o.o;; ... B-Blackmore? As in... As in Harold D: Oh god. I cant be near him >.< 

Aurora: X3 -cuddles up to him- Well now that you're here we can both tell Silvia and dad the good news...

Link: =^= Hold up kiddo. You need breakfast and that... 

Lily: ... I think so... -cuddles him gently- Sorry buddy. Let's go get you something nice to eat. -heads back into the kitchen.

Aurora: Hey you are... Smile im really happy being here with you... <3 

Gardevoir: D: Mewtwo please calm down... Sad Maybe she can help us... Look how kind she was to your friends... 

Sandy:  then why did he take my son out there? He could've been killed! D< if he really loved and cared for them he would've stopped and taken him home!

Madeline: Its okay... :/ I should probably go back mow and talk to my grandma now...

Zara: ... So... Where will I go..? :/

Alejandro: ... No... You didnt. Im sorry i just... My fiance passed away... 

Shawn: -teleports to the surface on Xanintum- They won't ... I can promise you that...

Aurora: Yes. God... I hope she is better today... |c

Chelsea: No... Just you holding me like this makes me feel better... <3 

???: -.- Sadly yes. She is my stepdaughter.  Why do you ask?

Meri: Th-The queen... She is attacking Princess Drayna... >.< I have to go and help her but she remove the water from around gills... Please help her!

Nightshade: Im sure they do. Dark can be an idiot but when it comes to something serious, he manages to pull through. 

Tani: ... -sighs- Maybe enforce some sort of new rule. They are all humans after all. Give out some magical punishment and they will be scared...  

Elle: >.< -eyes glow a bit- Nggh... You're hurting me...

Oiryn: Outnumbered yes... >.> -holds up some crosses- But even all you couldn't handle these.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Bobby: .... -sighs a little in resignation- Yeah I guess. D|

Drayna: -motions to Vivian and Scruff- Do you see what I'm seeing in those two?

Vivian: -goes red- You... you're really sweet to me... -sighs a little- I don't know if I could have gotten through any of this without you... <3

???: o.o ... |3 Heh... there there darling... -strokes her hair gently- It's alright, I'm used to it...

???: -smiles a bit- Oh thankyou master... thankyou... -goes over and crawls into his lap, cuddling up to him- I thought you were avoiding me... -sighs happily and rests her head against his chest- <3

Fawn: <.< Well I don't see how it can be so soft and nice when a certain somebody hasn't had a bath yet.

Blade: Don't want you getting in trouble with your mother then. I won't be long.

Bruno: >C ... Hmph. -ears flatten and flicks his tail irritably-

Tyrel: Yeah alright... -guides her into her tent- I dunno why they're just keeping him tied up there. Shouldn't they have banished him by now? :/

William: |3 Mmn... I hope so... <3 -cuddles her close and takes her over to the stables-

Doctor: Oh I'm certain you won't even notice him... he probably won't be waking until after you're discharged. Just try and get some rest and not disturb him. -turns and leaves-

G: Well go ahead... -kisses the top of her head- It's your good news to tell.

Silvia: Very Happy Hurry up Aurora! Tell us tell us!

Snape: -watches them carefully and doesn't say anything- ...

Medli: >:T Well hurry up! We have more important things than breakfast!

Lucky: >.< -shudders a little- You guys are so loud... one of you should seriously invest in a gag.

Slate: >.> -looks up as they come in- That's not a bad idea.

Parker: That's great... Smile Great... glad I can make you happy then. -leans over and gently kisses her cheek- <3

Mewtwo: >C Don't Gardevoir... I warned you last time not to trust humans. Don't make that same mistake again.

Sandy: -opens her mouth to say something, then stops herself- ... Sad Is your son ok...?

Adam: Yeah alright... fair enough. :/ You need a lift back?

Drayna: -sighs a little- I'm not sure, he really did want you safe... -tries to think- Have you ever been to Aeris?

Rose: o.o Oh... -covers her mouth- Sir, I... I'm sorry... Sad

Eldora: -looks around and shivers a little, tears falling down her cheeks- |c ... You... you're horrible... -shakily wipes her eyes and looks away-

Kali: -looks around a bit- Shit... <Mihan I lost him... isn't there anything you can do?>

G: -guides her down to the infirmary- She didn't look so good last time I checked...

Baldor: -cuddles her gently- Then I won't let you go... <3

Kali: >.> Interesting... She's been a bit of a thorn in my side lately. >/ And I want to get back at her and my brother for what they did to me... You are obviously not fond of the girl either, would you be willing to help me out? |3 I would... definitely make it up to you. -conjures a sack of cash and holds it out to her- What do you say?

???: o.o ... Sir I cannot... The queen punishes anyone who interferes with her business with princess Drayna... she is quite serious on that matter. :/

Seth: Yes... D| But he has Kihja with him.

Silver: ... Yes that's true. >.> Alright, I'll go have a bit of a talk with him.

Vlad: Quiet. You'll learn to love pain... -looks her over- ... What's wrong with your eyes, girl? >/

???: o.o !! -hisses and backs away- Shit! D< Get the hell out of here!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 am

???: just... Think about it. We're ready to sort this out when you sure... 

Spike: -looks over at them- ... Yeah. I kinda sensed it before... 

Scruff: -smiles and cuddles her gently- Hey ypu've always been close to me... And no kid should go through all this... 

Zara: Still to see someone like you hurt like that... I guess we have to be careful around it when we go inside... <3 

Isaac: -starts to fix it- Don't get too comfortable. We have to figure out what to do with the boy... 

Elle: >.> Proving that he doesn't need one to have nice fur. 

Marianna: Dont be too long. -hugs him, kissing his cheek and running back to Grace- 

Shea: I think they're sorting a destination where to put him off... So it'll be difficult for him to come back.  

Eloisa: -looks around- Oh they are all so pretty... Im not sure which one to take... Very Happy 

Jess: No wait! ... -hides under her covers a bit- Oh god >.< 

Aurora: Well... It's double good news... Giovanni asked me to marry him... And... I'm pregnant. Smile

Link: How is a hero meant to start their duties without any food on their stomach? >.> 

Lily: X3 We'll try sweetie. -nuzzles her face in his fur a bit-

Aurora: -blushes again- So what shall you be cooking oh wonderful man of mine? |3 <3

Gardevoir: ... -just looks away- 

Eleanor: D: Please... Just give me a chance!

Sandy: ... He is fine. But he keeps asking for his father. I cant bare to tell him that he is in jail. 

Madeline: Yeah thanks... :/ if that's okay...

Zara: ... No i haven't. Is that another planet or something? 

Alejandro: ... -tears up- >.< I just want her back... -sits on the lounge- 

Celestia: <Im not sure..> D: 

Reynard: <He mustve teleported somewhere else... I got a feeling that he might be on Xanintum. It's where Eldora and I live. He might think I wouldn't look there.>

Aurora: ... -sighs and closes her eyes- We need a fucking miracle...

Chelsea: ... -smiles a bit and rubs his chest- You know if you really wanted to see me in princess wear... I wouldn't mind... 

???: o.o... Shit. -takes the sack and looks in it- Theres heaps... Alright ill help. >.> i just gotta make sure her father doesnt find out that im doing this.  

Meri: >.< You don't get it! She could be killed! I don't want to lose her! I-I love her! Please help me! 

Nightshade: ... True D| Something is wrong with that guy. And don't say cause he was a farm boy. I was raised on a farm and I'm fine. 

Tani: Good... Ill just go do something else... -starts to walk off-

Elle: o.o... What? Whats wrong with them? 

Oiryn: Not until you tell me where Elle is >/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:33 am

Bobby: -glances upstairs- Well I... I guess if it won't take too long we can figure something out. I just need a little time away from Chelsea... -runs a hand through her hair and sighs-

???: >.> -looks up at her husband for a moment- ... Oh that's no problem at all darling. Why don't we just go sit down and talk for a little bit?

Drayna: This is a problem. Hanson doesn't like her being around Scruff at all... this will just make him angrier with her.

Vivian: -blushes and cuddles him back, burying her face in his chest- Mmn... <3

???: <w< Well I suppose... -wraps an arm around her waist- But I don't mind it rough. |3

Lexi: ... -sits up a little and listens-

???: -frowns- I don't like him here master. He says awful things about you... t-they're just not true what he says... -hisses a little in pain as her scar hears- Ah... >.<; I-I want him gone and away from here...

Fawn: |3 Well you'll have even nicer fur soon enough then darling.

Kanti: D: Ehh...

Blade: -watches her leave- ... C'mon let's go. -steps outside the tent- ... I would... prefer if I could find a job that would require further training. I don't want to have anything to do with fighting...

Tyrel: I wish they would do it faster... the longer he's kept like that the more likely it is for him to get away...

William: -cuddles her gently- Take your time darling. <3

???: -the prissy stable bitch from the simpsons comes up to her- >.> ... I assume you're new here... you want to buy one of my horses?

Harold: |c ... Mmn... -mumbles a little in his sleep but doesn't wake yet-

Silvia: :O -gasps and covers her mouth a little, looking between them- ....

Snape: .... -looks down at his plate- Well isn't that just fantastic for the two of you...

Silvia: 8D -races over and snatches aurora, squeezing her in a tight hug- OMIGOSH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUUUIIIZE~! >w< This is so cool! Very Happy You should name your baby after me!

Medli: >.> .... You're not gonna feed me vegetables for my breakfast are you?

Misfit: -walks in and looks over at Elle- Hey uh... it's still late. You coming back to bed?

Slate: -looks between them and puts an arm around Lily- How'd it go with the kid?

Parker: X3 Dunno... I'm used to cooking for myself. What're you in the mood for? <3

Mewtwo: -glares at her and just turns to leave-

Charmandertwo: .... >:T Hmph. -huffs a bit and sits down at Eleanor's feet-

Squirtletwo: Squirtle. >:U -sits down with them defiantly-

Amber: Sad Wow... y-yeah that must be hard.... -sighs a bit- Jude and Gordon are talking about ways they can shorten their sentence. Apparently they can make deals with the police to get out of prison if they do certain jobs for them... h-he may not be going to prison if we do this right.

Adam: You mind if I use your car again Missy? :/

Missy: Sure... ^^; As long as there's no more car chases.... I-I saw you guys on the news...

Drayna: -nods- It's where my kind comes from. From the looks of you... I figured you to be a traveller. I thought you might like the idea of going somewhere new. :/

Rose: Sad ... -just stands and watches him for a moment- W-what was she like... sir...?

Kali: <Well don't think about going up there on your own kid. He'll murder you.>

G: I know.... -sighs a bit and squeezes her hand gently- I know... -takes her into the infirmary-

Madame: -still asleep in her hospital bed, her breathing shallow- ...

Baldor: X3 -laughs a bit- In all honesty... you don't have to do that for me. I won't be seeing it anyway. I just wanted to see your reaction...

Kali: >.> I can take care of that... All you need to worry about is making sure the little scrag doesn't get in the way of my operations again. >/

???: B-but... but I... -bites his lip and looks him over- You must really care for the young princess. -sighs a little- You'll need to stay in the water. Sad I can't duplicate the spell she used. But I'll help her...

Seth: >.> .... Really? >w> I didn't notice.

Silver: -watches her leave- ... Tani. -teleports in front of her- What is going on? <.< You're avoiding me...

???: -quickly heads back to her quarters and huffs a little- >.< Oh god... I need a vacation... -looks around carefully to make sure she's alone-

Vlad: >/ They're glowing. -pulls her head back by her hair- What are you trying to pull bitch?

???: D< I don't even fucking know who that is! It's not any of my problem if you've lost one of your pups around here.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 am

???: Oh of course... might I ask why? You two seemed pretty happy before...

Spike: I know... But if we try and stop this she might give up on life completely... it's the only thing that seems to make her happy anymore..

Zara: Oh... excellent... |3 -leans in and kisses his neck- Mmn... <3

Isaac: I know dear. You know he only says them to try and make you look upset and weak. You just have to ignore them... -kisses the top of her head- <3

Elle: >:T You shall not take him away! -cuddles him close-

Tess: Well then I can take you out of battling... even hunting. There are more jobs open to help train others to fight... but there's always gathering, child care and that... -thinks for a moment- Maybe even healing.

Shea: -gets herself into bed- Ahh... >.< Yes I know... I'm sure they'll sort it out soon...

Eloisa: Oh yes please... Smile They all look so lovely. It doesn't have to be a fancy one...

Jess: >.< I... I gotta get out... -takes the covers off and tries to get up- Ah! DX

Aurora: o.e;; Silvia! The kid has to live you know! ... -pulls away a bit- I'm glad that you're happy... ^^;; But we'll think of another name... -looks over at Snape- ... You okay dad?

Link: <.< Psh. Breakfast is for the bacon |3

Elle: -smiles a bit- Yeah sure... -gets up and kisses his cheek, heading upstairs to the bedroom-

Lily: It went alright... -looks at him- ... You okay? Did things go alright with Elle?

Aurora: X3 Anything really. I'm not fussed if I don't have anything. It's been a long day and I just want to rest...

Bulbasaurtwo: >/ -sits down and wraps vines around her legs-

Eleanor: o.o!! Uh...

Gardevoir: ... I don't think they want to leave her...

Sandy: ... Well... what if this happens again? >.< I cannot trust him. And more importantly why should I be talking about this problems to you?

Madeline: o.o... Really? Did you record it? ... ^^;; I mean uh yeah sure... don't worry.

Zara: Yeah... yeah that sounds really nice... -smiles a bit- It might be nice to go somewhere nice and new...

Alejandro: ... She was something different...strong... beautiful... -sighs and looks at his drink- I'll never meet anyone like her again...

Reynard: <I'll make sure he doesn't get me... Look are you guys going to keep helping me...? Cause I can go on my own..>

Aurora: Sad Oh god... she looks horrible... -sits down next to the bed-

Chelsea: I wish you could see... I promise if we somehow find a way to get your eyesight back... I will wear a dress... and that'll be the first thing you'll see...

???: That of course I can make sure of. Her father adores her and will always want her here.

Medli: -gets back in the water- Thank you... thank you... Sad I just can't live with myself if she died...

Nightshade: >.>... I don't like that look.

Tani: ... -ears go back- Nothing is wrong. I'm just getting this work done alright?

Proton: >.>... -standing in the corner- Oh? And so soon when we need to sort this out?

Elle: >.< N-Nothing! I don't even know why they are doing that!

Oiryn: A vampire called Vlad took her >/ I know here is here now start telling me where he is!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:22 am

Bobby: Oh I just... no, we are happy. D| I'm just confused. I need some time to think. -looks between them- ... This feels so weird... talking to you guys about shit like this.

Drayna: Then we just... have to make sure he doesn't know. -smiles faintly- It's good to see her so happy though. I've never really seen her like this at all actually. Smile

???: |3 Mmn... -runs a hand down her sides- That's nice... you're pretty good at that... <3

???: I'm trying master... It's just, it's so hard... -glances over at Lexi- ... >C Hmph. You would be so much easier to work over with the whip. Maybe that's what it would take to shut him up... <.< And you do need to be trained to love pain after all...

Lexi: o.o;; -backs away from her a bit- You... you can't... -stammers- M-master... She can't do that to me. S-say something...

Fawn: |3 I won't be taking him away. You'll have a bath too.

Kanti: D: What have I gotten myself into? -holds onto her-

Blade: -ears perk and looks up at her- ... Maybe... I could work with the children. Being with Marianna is such a calming experience. I don't feel the need to hurt anyone when I'm with the little one.

Tyrel: D: Easy... -helps her lay down- You just rest... :/ Do you need anything?

???: -glances at William and straightens up- Ah mister Blackmore... -ignores her- I'm sure with your family's history with our stable, you'll only be looking for the finest pedigree, correct? >.>

William: Smile Of course... can you show me a good riding pedigree? Something already trained possibly?

???: Right this way sir... >.> -takes them past a smaller stable to a ring of well groomed horses- These here are the creatures we reserve only for the best families.... oh do try not to pay any mind to the ones in those stables over there. We... unfortunately have had to take in these abandoned ones until we can sell them off elsewhere. You don't want those my dear.

Harold: >.<; Mmn... -grumbles a bit and rubs his eyes, starting to wake- What... in the world was that...?

Silvia: D8 ... Nuh uh. >:U I know you didn't just say no to the best baby name EVER.

Snape: -looks up at her- ... You're a little young to be having a child don't you think? >/

G: Don't look at her that way. >.> At the very least we'll be staying together and keeping our child. You have no room to criticize her. >/

Medli: >:U Yeah! Now we're getting to the good stuff! We should have breakfast for every meal, forever!

Misfit: So uh... ^^' Did you get the same embarrassing talk as I did?

Slate: Alright I guess. It was pretty awkward, we ended up talking about her family back at her home.

Parker: :/ Oh don't say that, you should eat something.

Mewtwo: -glances back at them- ... You trust her?

Charmandertwo: >:U Char! -nods seriously-

Mewtwo: -looks down at Eleanor- >C .... You... may come. If you stay out of our way and cause no harm.

Amber: Sad Because... because I lost someone as well. I-I know what it's like... You just haven't seen how upset and sorry they are...

Adam: Shit... X3 -takes her hand- C'mon. -leads her outside- What is it with you and car chases?

Missy: ... -turns back to Annette after they leave and wraps her arms around her- Thank god I got you back... I was scared to death... <3

Drayna: X3 I think you'd like it there. My people are quite... free spirited. -teleports to the colony-

Rose: Sad I... I'm sorry you lost her sir... -ears droop a little and just looks at the ground-

Kali: <Calm your tits alright? We'll come with you. This is just turning out to be way more trouble than it's worth.> D|

G: She really just looks so... fragile. I've never seen her this way before, you know? -sits down with her-

Madame: ... Mmn... -slowly opens her eyes and looks over at Aurora- Oh... you're here... -rubs her eyes and sits up a little-

Baldor: ... -smiles a bit- Well... that's really sweet of you... -kisses her cheek gently and cuddles her- I love you... <3

Kali: >.> ... You'll just be keeping her here? And here I thought you hated her. I was about ready to cover up another murder....

???: -takes in a deep breath and opens the door- ... M-my... my queen...?

Islanzadi: >C -growls and looks up at him- .... Don't interrupt. What in Elune's name do you want?

Drayna: |c Mmn... -shifts a little, looking very hurt and broken- .... -doesn't say anything, and just lays there breathing heavily-

Seth: Yeah? >w> Whatcha gonna do about it farm guuurrrl?

Silver: Well I don't believe you. >/ Are you trying to avoid me?

???: o.o !! Eep! >.<; P-proton sir... I... I didn't see you there... -shivers and bites her lip-

Vlad: >C ... You better not fucking do anything girl... or you'll regret it...

???: D< Fuck off! -growls and sinks into the ground-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 am

???: I guess we needed to have this time to talk... to be there for each other... -smiles a bit- Come on. Why don't we go for coffee?

Spike: Yeah... Smile All this happiness will do some good for her and the baby...

Zara: Mmn... -kisses just underneath his ear and whispers- Well I've had a lot of experience... <3

Isaac: >/ She can't... -grabs the girl's face- Since when were you in charge... Hm?

Elle: D: Run! Save yourself!

Tess: It maybe a calming experience with her but remember there is always the odd child that can get on your nerves :/ You have to learn to make sure you don't have a fit at them... but if you want to train in that then I will happily teach you ...

Shea: Oh no... I'll be okay... -smiles a bit and kisses his cheek- I just need you... <3

Eloisa: o.o... William... -whispers in his ear- I don't want a fancy horse... She isn't listening to me and neither are you.

Jess: o.o;; -quickly tries to get back under the covers to hide- >.<

Aurora: Look please don't fight... this is meant to be a happy thing... Sure I'm a bit young but... I really want to take care of this child... have a caring family and I want you to support me through this... like everyone else...

Link: X3 ... Heh. I cannot even correct you because that is so cute. -ruffles her hair gently- So what do you want to learn today?

Elle: ^^;; A little... Sorry about that...

Lily: Oh yeah... that wasn't too awkward was it?

Aurora: <.< ... Well... I don't think you were getting the hint exactly... -kisses his cheek softly-

Eleanor: o.o;; -nods quickly- Y-Yeah... sure...

Sandy: Yeah you've lost someone but have you dealt with these sorts of risks the boys take all your life? This isn't the first time he has been caught like this... he has managed to get out but now... now he won't...

Madeline: ^^;; It's nothing... don't worry... I just think they are cool...

Annette: Yeah... I really thought something bad could've happened to you when I was gone... but I'm glad I'm back... <3

Zara: Oh o.o... Well that'll be fun Very Happy Do they like fortune tellers?

Alejandro: ... She was a clone just like you... |c -sighs- She proved she could be a real human... That went fucking well...

Reynard: <I do appreciate this... You know for demon queens you are pretty nice...>

Aurora: Yeah... Giovanni and are both here to see you... the work is all done so we came to see how you were feeling...

Chelsea: I love you too... -cuddles up to him and rests her head on his chest- ... -sighs happily- It really is good to say that... <3

???: <.< Hey if she doesn't show up again he'll be depressed and I won't ever make him happy. I don't want that.

Meri: ... -gets up and looks out- D: D-Drayna... -goes over to her- >.< Oh my god... how could you!?

Nightshade: >.>... -puts him in an arm lock- And why were you talking like that?

Tani: No I am not alright? Now please I just want to get the work done so I can just go to bed, it's been a hard day for me.

Proton: >.>... So... talking to the so called boss hey?

Elle: >.< I'm not planning to do anything...

Oiryn: ... -looks around still holding the cross close, walking around- Where are you Elle...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 am

Bobby: Uh... yeah alright. D| I think I could use a coffee. I just gotta be back here before too long. I don't want her getting worried...

???: >.> ... That won't be a problem dearest... -heads outside with them-

Drayna: I'm so afraid for her about this baby... :/ She says she doesn't care for it now, but... for a little while I had the same idea. You end up growing so attached to them... if she starts to care for the little one, she'll... she'll be devastated when her father takes it from her.

???: Mmn... mmmnnn... <3 Have you now...? -moves her face up to look at him- You'd best show me more then. ;3

???: o.o !! -squeaks a little in surprise- M-master... I-I just thought.... >.< -whimpers and tears up- I thought that's what y-you would want...

Lexi: >C You're the one that should be fucking tied down and whipped, bitch. -growls a bit and folds her arms-

Kanti: T^T -holds onto her- I can't! If you're going down then we'll go down together!

Fawn: >w> -scoops them up- Good choice.

Blade: -watches her for a moment- ... I think it would be my best option...

Tyrel: -smiles faintly and lays down next to her- Don't worry about that... I'm here... -strokes her hair gently and kisses her cheek- I'm here... <3

William: o.o Hm? -glances down at her- Are you sure? The ones in these pens are the best you can get for riding... I don't mind paying extra for it. Why don't you want that?

Harold: -glances over at her bed- ... -sighs a little and just sits up a bit- You know if you so badly didn't want to be seen you could just draw the curtain. -.-'

Silvia: Very Happy Of course I'll support you in this! ^^ Especially if we give the kid the bestest name ever. :3 Silvia Junior.

G: Silvia shut up. >/

Snape: .... -looks her over for a moment- There's no part of this that I'll ever support for you Aurora. -gets up and quickly leaves the room-

Medli: Very Happy You gotta show me how to build stuff so Leoni has a place to sleep! Then you gotta show me how to fight so we can go adventuring together! >3 And most importantly, you gotta show me how to hide vegetables while people aren't looking. >w> -flicks her tail-

Misfit: X3 -ruffles her hair a bit- It's all good... >.> But only cause I'm gonna get back at you for it later.

Slate: Are you kidding? You could have heard a pin drop. In China.

Parker: o//o Oh... oh that's what you were getting at... -clears his throat- Well uhm... ahem... we could always just... skip eating... >///> If you really wanted to...

Mewtwo: >/ ... -watches her carefully for a moment, then turns and walks off to the forest- There a few of them showing up on the tracker this way Gardevoir...

Amber: ... -looks at the ground- I'm sorry... -speaks softly- They wanted to make sure you were alright... I was just trying to help...

Adam: >.> Nuh. I'm curious now.

Missy: -blushes- M-me too... -plays with some of her hair- So uhm... how long do you think they will be...? <3

Drayna: As far as I can tell this colony hasn't had any fortune tellers come by. X3 They've only been established recently and we're missing quite a few things we used to love when the bigger cities were still intact...

Rose: ... -looks herself over- People like me can be.... human? She really did that?

Kali: >/ -teleports next to them and grabs him by the scruff of the shirt- Don't be fooled boy. You still pissed us off. If this wasn't interfering with the head of our army you'd still be on your own. We don't care to help people just out of the kindness of our hearts.

Madame: Your homework and training as well...?

G: We were just going out to do our training. :/

Madame: Ssh boy... I was talking to Aurora. -squeezes her hand gently0- You be sure you're on top of your studies ok? But I do appreciate you coming to see me...

Baldor: -strokes her hair- What... that you love me?

Kali: -shrugs- Fine. >.> I couldn't care less what you do with her in the long run. Just gimme about five minutes alone with her once you've got her. >/ I'm not letting what she did go unpunished.

Islanzadi: >/ Get back in the water you disgusting creature. -glances at the elf- And you... >C Filthy traitor... I should have you flogged.

Drayna: |c -ears perk a little and slowly opens her eyes to look at Meri- .... Mmn... -eventually lays her head back down and doesn't say anything-

???: -watches them for a moment- ... F... forgive me... >.< My queen.... -quickly shoves her into the private room and locks the door- Get her away from here and as far away as possible. Sad

Seth: o.o !! Ah! ^^' W-woah... easy... -ears flatten- W-we both know us drow men aren't build very well to take a lot of abuse... -tries to pull away- You wouldn't want to wreck my body, would you...?

Silver: >.> Fine, go and get it done then. -walks past her- I think I'll go check on Lily... >/

???: o.o;; Uhm... y-yes... yes sir. Just talked to... to Tani and Silver...

Vlad: >C Good. -throws her to the floor- Get upstairs bitch. It's about time you had some... training...

???: >C ... -glares and just watches him-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 pm

???: Come on... She won't get that worried... Now what is wrong?

Spike: I know... -sighs- She is in a terrible situation... :/ I wouldn't know what to do for her.

Zara: -slowly removes the rest of his clothes- Of course... Mmn... Please undress me... <3

Isaac: ... -smirks a bit and looks at Lexi- And would you do that...?

Elle: T^T Nooo!

Rayurn: X3 Heh. It's so cute to torture them a bit-

Tess: Alright... Well what age do you want to look after? The younger ones or the ones who are already in school?

Shea: -smiles faintly and holds his hand- Now this is better... -cuddles up to him- <3

Eloisa: But I want to connect to one... teach it. I can't do that with one that is properly trained... There's no love in it... :/

Jess: Shut up alright? D< What are you doing back here?

Aurora: ... -watches him leave and tears up a bit- But... dad... Sad

Link: ... So I'm going to teach you how to hide vegetables, when I'm the one that gives them to you in the first place? X3

Elle: <.< Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?

Lily: .___. ... Jeez I'm sorry. Perhaps I should've talked to her D|

Aurora: -puts her glass down- Yeah... that's what I really want... -leans in closer and kisses him gently- <3

Gardevoir: I guess now we just have to talk calmly and see if they will agree to come with us...

Sandy: ... Just please... Leave us alone. -shuts the door- >.< God... -slowly falls to the ground, crying-

Madeline: I just think they're neat okay? >///>

Annette: >w> Ehh... they'd be a while... |3 -takes her hand and heads up to the bedroom- <3

Zara: Oh ^^;; So I guess I'll be a bit popular going there...

Alejandro: Well yeah... theres a spell to make sure you don't go away when hit... and slowly you get your own personality...

Reynard: o.o.. -ears go back- Alright alright just calm down... I'm sorry.

Aurora: ... Yeah... -squeezes her hand back- We love you mum... we just really wanted to see you...

Chelsea: Yeah... It's nice to know that I am loved back when I say it...

???: Fine. That I can do. Hopefully when her father comes back she'll want to come back over >.> What exactly did she do?

Meri: But what about you? D:

Nightshade: >w> Awh you know I wouldn't... -kisses his cheek gently- <3

Tani: -ear flicks a bit- ... You do that. -heads upstairs-

Proton: Oh? What about? >/

Elle: Ah! >.< ... -slowly tries to get up- T-Training... what exactly am I going to get trained for...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Bobby: It's nothing, just... I really don't think now's a great time to talk about it. Maybe I should just go back up and see her...

???: Oh no... no... you probably do need to get your mind off this for a little while. >.>

Drayna: Neither do I unfortunately... it's not fair on the poor child. I'm just hoping... she won't be killed afterwards... :/

???: |3 Sure thing.... -plays with the edge of her shirt and slowly pulls it off- Just so we're clear here... >.> You don't have any kind of strapon, do you?

Lexi: o.o ... Me?

???: D8 N-no... -tears up and squirms- M-master this isn't fair... DX This isn't fair! She's the one that's been misbehaving! >.< I've been good, I've been good! -starts to cry- Don't let her do this... Crying or Very sad

Lexi: ... -looks her over- I'd do it... >/

Fawn: >w> Isn't it? Settle down now dears, you'll feel so much better afterwards. -sets them down in a tub and pours warm water over them-

Kanti: >.< -sneezes- ... 8C This isn't very dignified... -whimpers and ears flatten-

Blade: -glances back at the tent- ... The younger ones. The pups.

Tyrel: -gently wraps an arm around her- Yeah...? You just take it easy now...

William: Oh uh... alright. Well... which one do you want?

???: >.> ... We won't be getting a trained pedigree now?

Harold: o.o ... Jessica?! D< Get the hell out from under there! ... What the fuck do you think I'm doing here you daft bitch? I'm recovering from a fucking gunshot wound!

G: -watches him leave and looks down at Aurora- Aurora... Ssh now... -gently wipes her eyes- Please don't cry...

Medli: >.> ... I wouldn't be hiding them from you... I'd be hiding them from someone else.

Misfit: I... Will let you know that... When I figure it out. >.>

Slate: Might've been a good idea. I dunno what she thinks of me but according to her, that guy that took in her mother is some fucking esteemed hero.

Parker: Mmn... <3 -wraps his arms around her and kisses her back- So uh.. should I show you where the bedroom is...? -gently runs a hand through her hair-

Mewtwo: -glances back at Eleanor- You'd best stay away. >C They won't want to come near humans.

Amber: D: But-- -flinches a little as she shuts the door in her face- .... S-sorry.... |c

Adam: >.> Then how come you're blushing?

Missy: ^//^ Hee... I-I hope so... -holds onto her and walks into their room- I was... pretty worried that I wouldn't get the chance to do this anymore... -bites her lip and backs away, sitting down on the bed and playing with the ends of her hair- <3

Drayna: Probably... X3 -leads her into the colony- Here. Do you think you'll be able to find your own way? I need to be getting to work on Alejandro's new summon... :/

Rose: Wow... I had no idea... are you sure madam Drayna is ok with this? Sad I don't want to upset her sir...

Kali: >/ Damn right. You better be grateful boy. -teleports to Xanintum- Now be on your toes. He to ably wouldn't give it a second thought to try and kill us.

Madame: I'm doing just fine for now dearest... >.< -coughs into her sleeve- It's just... gonna be a little rougher trying to get back into my normal routine...

Baldor: Of course you are... -tucks some hair out of her eyes- As long as you're right here... in my arms... -cuddles her close- You don't have to ever doubt that. <3

Kali: That is none of your concern. All you need to know is that she had the balls to try and screw me over and cost me money. >/ That she thinks she can get away with it is the most disrespectful... -grumbles darkly and ears flatten-

???: I promised I would help... She'll come straight after you if I'm not here. Go... go, now. Sad

Seth: ^//^' I dunno... sometimes I wonder...

Silver: >.> ... -sinks into the ground-

Kihja: -pacing upstairs- Mihan I'm so worried... nothing's happening and we need to get our baby girl out of here... Sad

???: J-just... they were asking me questions... >.<; That's all sir... -shivers-

Vlad: You'll be learning to love pain... >/ Now upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

???: You do need time to calm down... It sounds so serious... 

Spike: ... I hate to say it... But I really think she will be. Those people are beasts...

Zara: Oh god no. Those things scare the hell out me... Besides... Why would I be using it? You'll be screwing me <.<

Isaac: Iunno... You've been not showing enough respect. Besides we have to teach Lexi now don't we? >/

Elle: >.< Nyeh... This is gross~ 8C Please let us out! -whimpers-

Tess: Right... Ill take you to the daycare tent... Smile 

Shea: I will... -looks up and kisses his cheek- You take care too of course... You need your rest too...

Eloisa: I would like to see your other horses in those stables. 

Jess: -takes her head out- You shouldve bled to death you bastard D< 

Aurora: |c ... I thought he'd be there for me... -holds onto him- 

Link: <.<... Oh do tell me. Who else? 

Elle: >.>... thats what i thought. -gets into bed- 

Lily: Well he kinda is... Ive met him before when i was younger. He saved his planet and everything :/ 

Aurora: Yes ...please... <3 -rests her forehead gently against his- 

Eleanor: o.o But they know who I am... They like me... 

Madeline: Hey do you want me to stay or not? 

Annette: |3 Heh... Im never going to give up on this... -slowly moves on top of her- <3  

Zara: Oh yeah sure... I'll find my way around. Good luck with the summon... 

Alejandro: Yeah... Thats why you're here....  

Reynard: Doesnt the man have any weaknesses?  

Aurora: Maybe you can never get back into the old routine mum... Sad 

Chelsea: Mmn... I won't...  -smiles a bit- So can you show me that orb now? 

???: <.<... calm your farm. Ill get her over here for your revenge. 

Meri: ... Thank you... -quickly races out, still holding Drayna close-

Nightshade: -cuddles him- Calm down X3 

Dark: Hang on... I sense that she is alone. Maybe we could try and help her now... 

Proton: ... About? >/ 

Elle: ... -whimpers a bit and heads upstairs- What are you going to do? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Bobby: Yeah... yeah it is... -sighs and goes outside with them-

???: Just hop in the car dearest... >.> We'll go find the nearest cafe and we can talk about this.

Drayna: ... I know... -sighs- |c It's not fair that she had to be born into such an awful place. I can still never fathom why she adores her father so much. Even now...

???: |3 Good answer girl... -pushes her down onto the lounge and moves on top of her- And too right. >3 I will be screwing you. -pulls her skirt off-

???: -trembles and holds onto him tight, tugging at his shirt- >.< Please master... n-not from her... Crying or Very sad You know I am happy to take the whip from you master but not her... p-please...

Lexi: >/ .... Hand her over.

Fawn: -kneels down and starts to scrub them- Oh hush. X3 It's not that bad.

Kanti: Nyehhh.... >.< -grumbles a little and eventually just let's her- Hmph. -.-'

Blade: ... -nods and follows her- Are there... many pups from the club there?

Tyrel: I will be resting as soon as I'm sure you're asleep. I have to keep an eye on you of course... and get you something if you need it....

???: -wrinkles her nose a little in disgust- Very well... -takes them through the stable- These are the horses we have brought to us when owners don't want them... <.< They are most often mixed breeds... and we don't typically sell them.

Harold: D< You shouldn't have gotten away! To think I actually helped you! >.< Ngh... -clutches his shoulder and lays back in bed-

G: -cuddles her close- Ssh... -kisses the top of her head- Just give him some time, ok? There's been a lot of big news for the both of you recently... he may just need a while to process it.

Medli: >.> ... From.. Leoni. So he doesn't steal them from me of course.

Misfit: X3 You know you're not a nice person. -sits on the edge of her bed and cuddles her close- <3

Slate: -looks her over- Fine. Whatever, what do I know then? The guy's a big fucking hero. -flicks away his cigarette and walks past her-

Lucky: >.> ... You know you're pretty grumpy for a guy that gets laid all the time.

Parker: Mkay... -leads her up to his room and gently takes her hand- You sure about this...? <3

Mewtwo: >C -glares at her and just growls threateningly-

Adam: Alright alright... Calm down. X3 I was just kinda curious. >w> You wouldn't leave~

Missy: -blushes and wraps her arms around her waist- I love you so much... <3 -leans up and gently kisses her-

Drayna: Thankyou... Call me if you need anything. :/ -turns and walks away-

???: -ears perk and looks over at her- ... o.o Hello. You must be new here.

Rose: Oh... oh I see. You wanted me to... take her place. -quickly nods- Yes sir... I can do that... -moves over onto the couch next to him and hugs his arm- <3

Kali: No I... I'm not sure. Mihan what do you know of him? You've been in hell far longer then I have.

Madame: Ssh... don't be like that now, I'll get there. -squeezes her hand gently- You'd best go out and do your training now...

Kali: You'd better. -hands her a card- Call me at this number when you have her. -teleports away-

Baldor: Hm? Oh of course... -steps back and conjures an orb of light in his hands, showing her the front of the cabin- See? We'll just keep an eye on it like this for a while until we see your dad come back. Smile

Drayna: -slowly opens her eyes to look at him- M-Meri... you.... |c Mmn... -rests her head against him- You'll... get hurt....

Seth: X3 Mkay... -cuddles her back- ... >.> You know we can cuddle as much as you want but it still doesn't change that we have two pouting children to take care of.

Kihja: -ears perk and looks at her as she comes in- Tani... D: Oh my poor little baby girl... >.< -goes over and hugs her tight-

???: J-just... just about their work sir... >.< M-may I go to my quarters... please?

Vlad: You'll see. >/ -grabs her hair and drags her into another room- Stand up, against the cross bitch. Legs apart and hands above your head.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:52 am

???: -gets in the car with them and starts to drive off- So whereabouts are you living with this girl hm?

Spike: That's the thing with children... no matter how bad the parent can be they will love them so much... it's strange...

Zara: -smirks a bit- Good ;3 -runs her hands down his body- Mmn... <3

???: >w> ... <Oh... screwing something to get your manhood back huh?>

Isaac: Then you shouldn't have question me and my ways... you know how much that makes me mad... >/

Elle: ... >.> -splashes at Fawn- >3 REVENGE!

Tess: Yes... right now most of them are being looked after and taken into other families. There are some who still need to be looked after... but a few fathers have changed their ways and have taken in the ones who have lost their mothers...

Shea: -plays with the end of his ponytail- ... It feels weird to get all this attention. To be looked after...

Eloisa: ... I think they are beautiful... -looks around and strokes some of their snouts- Heh... To think these gorgeous creatures wouldn't sell...

Jess: Oh please the only reason you helped out was because you thought you were going to get out of there... >/ I hope I get out of here before you. I really am thankful that your son helped me out.

Aurora: Yeah... I suppose... |c I just hope he can accept it... -buries her face in G's shoulder- He can't take me away from the man I love...

Link: <.< ... We gotta work on your lying skills. That's a definite. -serves her up some breakfast-

Zelda: ... -wakes up some time later- Mmn... =^= -buries her face in Damien's chest-

Elle: -cuddles him back- Hey you love me this way. X3 -kisses his cheek- <3

Lily: D: Slate come on... -follows him- Look why are you getting all upset if she likes him more? You didn't care about how she felt about you before...

Aurora: Y-Yeah... I'm sure... -slowly moves over to the bed- <3

Eleanor: >.< Okay okay sorry... which pokemon is this?

Madeline: <.< ... Try me~ -gets into the car-

Annette: Mmn... I love you too... <3 -kisses her back gently, slowly taking off her shirt-

Zara: -ears perk and looks at them- Oh yes. Smile My name is Zara Moonbeam. My friend Drayna thought it'd be a good idea for me to stay here.

Alejandro: ... You're just not the same though. I'm sorry but... you're not her...

Celestia: It's hard to say. Shawn is a good fighter. He has worked with the army most of his life and is excellent with his shadow powers... that's why we were always feared. With him leading the army we were undefeatable...

Aurora: Sad -sighs- I don't want to leave you... |c

???: ... -looks it over then slowly goes back inside, shutting the door-

Chelsea: -smiles faintly- Thank you... Smile

???: -comes up to the cabin sometime later on his bike-

Meri: Ah... >.< I-I don't care... come on... we'll get out into the forest. I'll heal you up there then we can go away when you've rested up a bit...

Nightshade: D| Ugh. I am not dealing with them again. They can just sort this out after they have calmed down. I rather be with the two sweet children who at their age are more mature than those two.

Tani: o.o;; >.< Guys you shouldn't be here! -pulls away- You have to get going.

Proton: >/ No. You're fucking hiding something and I know it. You're a terrible liar. What did you say?

Elle: o.o;; >.< N-No! I don't want to... -tries to pull away-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 am

Bobby: o.o Oh uh... ;>.> Her place. It's pretty far out of town. You probably wouldn't... know where it is. -glances out the window- ...

???: Oh so you've already moved in with her. That's... cute...

Drayna: ... -ears flatten and looks away- Mmn... it is strange...

???: |3 Mmn... -leans in and kisses her neck, nipping her a little with his fangs- ... o.o; <Fuck off. >C You already left you little bitch.>

???: Crying or Very sad I-I'm sorry master... It won't happen again I swear.... >.< -looks over at Lexi- .... |c -sighs a little and wipes her eyes- I... I'll take my punishment...

Kanti: >D Haha yeah! -splashes at her as well- Reveeeenggge~!

Fawn: o.o !! -squeaks a little in surprise and tries to shield herself- XD Ah! No! Rayurn I need reinforcements! Bring in the soap and scrubbing brush! -laughs a little-

Blade: .... -looks up at her- Which club are they from? -stops and thinks for a moment- If they recognise me...

Tyrel: You should enjoy it... you deserve to be looked after and pampered a little... Smile

???: >.> Hmph. Beauty I suppose is a relative term...

William: You see anything you like darling?

Harold: >C ... Well if I get out first.... you'll be regretting it girl...

G: -strokes her hair gently- I hope so too... but you know I'm proud of you. -lifts her head up a little to look at him- That you stayed strong enough in your own choices... in the end, if he doesn't choose to accept any of this then more fool him. He doesn't deserve a daughter like you. -leans down and kisses her gently- <3

Medli: Very Happy Ooh can we do that too? -noms on her breakfast- ^w^

Damien: =.= Mmn.... -has obviously not slept all fucking night and has bags under his eyes and messy bed hair- ...

Misfit: Of course... X3 So uh... what did you and your dad talk about...? -plays with the edge of her shirt- <3

Slate: Exactly, why the fuck would I be upset? There's nothing to be upset about Lily. Just feed your fucking dog, I'm going back to bed. -goes into their room and slams the door behind him-

Parker: Mkay... -gently pushes her so she's sitting on the bed and sits down with her, gently running a hand up her shirt- Mmn... Aurora you're so beautiful... <3 -caresses her-

Mewtwo: -glances down at the tracker and doesn't answer her- ... -floats into the air a little and looks around- I can't see it...

Adam: <.< ... -gets in with her- Oh come on, now that's one thing I know for sure.

Missy: Mmn... -giggles a bit and squirms at her touch- I... I'm not sure how I could've gotten by without this... -bites her lip and tilts her head back a bit- Oh Annette... <3

???: Very Happy Oh wow... -goes over and plays with some of her hair- I just love this colour... I've never seen anyone with hair like this. So you're a traveller?

???: -comes over with a few other elves- Yeah what kind of creature are you? Where'd you come from? o.o

Rose: ... -frowns a little and nods, looking away- I understand... I'm sorry I can't be what you want sir...

Kali: I suppose... we'll just have to try and fight him ourselves. -glances at Reynard. Once we've got him distracted just get that mutt out of here. Don't try to get involved.

Madame: Hush now... your training is important. I'm not gonna be any different in a few hours than how I am now.

Baldor: -sitting on the couch just cuddling her close- o.o ... Chelsea, is that one in the orb... is that him?

Drayna: -shakily reaches up and gently places a hand on his neck- Y-your... gills... |c What about you....?

Seth: Oh yes... we probably should check on Alassea and Laetri. Lily scared them out of her room. :/

Kihja: o.o; But... Sad We came to help you darling. Please he's getting more unstable... you gotta come back with us.

???: >.<;; -whimpers a little- P-please sir... I... I was so scared! I didn't mean to say anything, it just slipped out! -trembles- They made me tell them everything we were planning... Crying or Very sad I-I'm sorry...

Vlad: You will want to when we're done with your training. -pushes her up onto the cross- Quiet now. -cuffs her wrists and ankles to it- There... >J Don't you look pretty like this... -runs a hand along her body-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 am

???: Oh okay... How long have you been together?

Spike: :/ I'm glad that you're here to support her too. You really are like a mother figure to her...

Zara: Oh... don't stop... <3

???: |3 <Why? I still have some more torturing to do~>

Isaac: Good... let's get going. Let's take Jason down and put you on the cross. -takes her arm and walks into the other room-

???: I-I'm sorry master... It won't happen again I swear.... >.< -looks over at Lexi- .... |c -sighs a little and wipes her eyes- I... I'll take my punishment...

Rayurn: o.o... X3 Sorry dear. You're on your own.

Elle: >3 Your soap cannot harm us!

Tess: The ones from your club are in the forest tribe... :/ These are all from a different club. It'll be okay.

Shea: ... -smiles faintly and kisses him gently- Heh... You're just wonderful... <3

Eloisa: -looks around- ... -goes over to one and looks him over- Hey there little guy... Smile -looks up- I like this one...

Jess: You come near me and I swear you'll get another gunshot... >C

Aurora: ... Yeah... -kisses him back gently- ... This is a good thing... -smiles a bit- You do make me feel better... <3

Link: X3 One day. Once you learn to eat your vegetables >.>

Zelda: -looks up at him- ... Oh my poor sweetheart... -places a hand on his cheek and cuddles up to him-

Elle: -blushes a bit- Uh... You know... just a few... things... -looks down at watches his hand-

Lily: o.o;; ... -looks down at Lucky- I kinda feel like we shouldn't go back upstairs for a while.

Aurora: Oh... -squirms a little at his touch- P-Parker... You have such a lovely touch... <3

Gardevoir: -frowns a bit- You cannot see it? It must be somewhere.... stay in the air. I'll look down on the ground.

Madeline: >.>... Okay. You keep thinking that sweetie. |3

Annette: Heh... |3 I'll please my girl then... Mmm... <3

Zara: Heh. X3 Thank you. It's natural to my people. I'm a Yoiufu elf Very Happy I do travel around... as a fortune teller.

Alejandro: ... -sighs and places an arm around her- Still... thanks for being there and trying...

Reynard: Right of course... -frowns a bit- ... What if he tries to get her again...

Aurora: ... A-Alright... but we'll be back later... I promise you Sad

Chelsea: o.o... Yeah that's him... I guess he has grown more hair the last time I've seen him... -smiles a bit- Come on. -gets up- Let's get going Very Happy

Meri: >.< I'll... I'll manage somehow... don't worry. You're more important...

Nightshade: Yeah I think they went into his parents room... -heads down the halls-

Lily: ... -comes out sometime later and goes outside, lighting herself up a cigarette-

Tani: No. If I leave now the kids will be hit with the curse... I will find a way to help him out but right now I cannot do it... Sad I'll be okay... Just trust me...

Proton: Shit. D< ... Fuck we're going to have to think of a new plan and somehow gain their trust back. I hope you're fucking happy.

Elle: >_< -squirms a bit- It's so uncomfortable... -looks up at him, her eyes completely red over- Please stop! Let me go!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:40 am

Bobby: A little while... close to a year or something now. She was the one that paid for my surgery. -looks out the window- ... We've passed a few cafes now. What, are you planning to go out of town or something? -looks confused-

Drayna: -plays with the ends of her hair- You think? I dunno... people usually say I'm not a very good mother...

???: >.<; <Fuck... don't you dare fucking come back. D< I'll mess you up bitch.> -grumbles darkly and gets up- ... I can't do this... >.< -runs a hand through his hair- Not now...

???: |c Y-yes master... -sighs a little and gets up, following him out-

Lexi: ... -doesn't say anything and follows them as well, steeping into the room- o.o ... Jason... Sad -looks up at him and tears up a bit- T-they really hurt you...

Fawn: Hey this isn't fair! XD

Kanti: Quick, while she's weak! >D Get her~! -leaps out of the tub and pounces her-

Blade: .... Good... -just walks in and sniffs around a bit-

Tyrel: -shuts his eyes and kisses her back- Mmn... -rests his forehead against hers- I just want to make you happy... see you smile... <3

???: -tethered to the back of the stable wall- o.o ... D: -whinnies a little and tugs against the rope, trying to get to her-

William: Yeah? Smile You wanna get that one?

???: >.> ... Are you sure you do not want to look at others before you make a decision ma'am?

Harold: >C I'd like to see you fucking try.

G: Good... -gently tucks some hair out of her eyes- I don't want to see you upset anymore... <3

Silvia: -sits down between them- :3 Ok ok we get it, you guys are great together. >w< Let's talk about names again.

Medli: >.> .... That is just not fair. -pouts-

Damien: >.<; -flinches a little as she touches his cheek and starts to wake- ... Zelda...? =.=

Misfit: ... -looks her over- Like what? -moves his hand up and gently strokes her cheek-

Lucky: That might be the safe thing to do. o.o;

Parker: Yeah... that feels good...? Mmn... <3 -slowly pulls her shirt off and cuddles her close, whispering in her ear- Help me with my clothes...?

Mewtwo: -nods seriously and looks around a bit- I sense it... It shouldn't be far...

Persian: -looking very tired and hurt, laying under some bushes trying to hide- ... |c

Adam: D: Oh come on. You were the one that wanted me to begin with. Why would you want to leave anyway? <.<

Missy: Y-you always do.... <3

???: Very Happy Woah really?

???: We haven't seen a real fortune teller in so long. X3 You're gonna be staying here a while right? We'll find you a roof over you head and help you with your meals. Very Happy

Rose: :/ -cuddles up to him and sighs a little- I wish I could do... something more for you than just being here. I'm just not enough... -shuts her eyes and rests her head against his chest-

Kali: Well I don't know what we do after that. We'll try and get him back into his right mind after this and maybe you can teach Eldora to defend herself, but honestly I don't know how many times we'll be able to fight him and live.

G: Don't worry... we'll be back when we're done... -sighs a bit and gets up- C'mon Aurora... -takes her hand-

Baldor: X3 Alright alright... -gets up- I'm going as fast as I can. -wraps an arm around her waist and teleports them back there-

Drayna: .... -sighs a little and ears droop- I'm sorry... |c You got dragged into this... -whimpers a little in pain-

Alassea: Sad Do you think your sister's gonna be alright Laetri? She seemed pretty upset...

G: -glances over at her as she comes out- .... -rolls his eyes and just looks away, not saying anything-

Kihja: But you're in danger too. Sad I don't trust this human guy. He's gonna hurt you... I can tell. What if you end up on the market, or worse?

???: I said I didn't mean to! >.< T-they forced me to talk...

Vlad: -looks her over- What are you doing with your eyes this time? >C
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:14 am

???: Oh uh sorry... -stops off at one- I guess... I got distracted since we're... having a conversation like this again...

Spike: Well from what I've seen I think you're a good one... -smiles a bit- I'm sure even if things were hard for you, you've still managed to try your best and care for them.

Zara: o.o... -sits up a bit and looks him over- Hey what's wrong? D:

???: <Heh... all it took was a few words from me and you already screwed up...> |3 <I might come back later...> -stops the connection-

Isaac: Take down that pest and stand against the wall >/

Jason: -looks up- Mmn... Lexi...?

Elle: >D Haha! -jumps out too and paws at her face-

Rayurn: X3 Okay now I'll help... -comes over and picks them up-

Tess: -looks over at them- There are the pups now... they are all sleeping... But aren't they cute... Smile

Shea: -smiles and blushes- You're making me feel all funny... <3 -strokes his cheek gently-

Eloisa: No... I feel something good with this one... -smiles a bit and opens the stable, moving closer to them- Hey... it's okay...

Jess: -frowns and lays on her side, her back facing him- Just shut up... >C

Aurora: >.> Silvia. Names will be discussed between Giovanni and I only.

Link: X3 -starts to put his gear on- Now don't be pouty. We got a stable to build.

Zelda: Y-Yeah... it's me... Sad Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you...

Elle: -looks up at him- ... I-I'm sorry... you're really distracting me... <3

Lily: ... Want something to eat? <.< Cause I could kill for a steak.

Aurora: Mmn... Yes... <3 -slowly plays with the collar of his shirt, starting to undo it and remove it off of him- ... -looks him over- o///o M-My god... You're really fit... <3

Eleanor: o.o... D: The boss' cat... -quickly goes over to it and kneels down- Hey little guy... remember me? It's Eleanor...

Madeline: >.>.. I changed my mind |3

Zara: X3 Oh well thank you... If I knew you were so nice here I would've come back here earlier... Very Happy Thank you so much.

Alejandro: ... -sighs and closes his eyes, hugging her close- You're sweet Rose... And just being someone I can hold onto has helped me...

Reynard: It's hard for her to learn to fight. She is so sweet and innocent... not to mention I think fighting might scare her a bit considering she went to a fight club...

Aurora: ... Sad I love you mum... -sighs and heads outside-

Chelsea: Oh god it's been so long... I-I wouldn't know what to say...

Meri: It's okay... I'm just glad I can be dragged into it and then I can help you... -stops and places her on the ground- F-Fuck... >.<

Laetri: Yeah... she usually calms down after having a bitch fit... :/

Nightshade: Hey kids how are you going? :/

Lily: -sits down and leans against the wall- Good eye rolling. Practice every day? -takes a puff-

Tani: Proton is weak... Just please... I will sort this out. Just trust me... I've escaped markets before...

Proton: Shut up D< -strikes her across the face- Go and get me someone that won't fucking spill the beans. Well go on!

Elle: o.o... W-What are they doing now? D:
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 am

???: ... -leans in and whispers- Why are you stopping? We were supposed to be taking him to that mental health facility.

Drayna: Of course I've tried... -runs a hand through her hair- ... In a way... I suppose Vivian is lucky not to have to care for her child. Being so young... you're expected to make good decisions for the child and do what's best for them. Y-you... you can always try your best but when you're young you don't know everything... -tears up a little and looks at the ground-

???: >.< -rubs his head- Fucking bitch.... Look get out of here. Just get out of here alright, I can't do this. Not now....

???: Sad Y-yes master... -reaches up and shakily undoes the cuffs, pulling him down from the cross-

Lexi: >.< -quickly snatches him from her and hugs him tight- ... I'm so sorry... I-I thought... t-they said...

???: -watches them for a moment- ..... |c -sighs deeply and steps forward, standing against the wall- I'm sorry for upsetting you master... -raises her hands above her head and steps so her legs are apart-

Fawn: XD Ah! Hey no fair! I'm outnumbered~! -laughs and wipes some of the water off her-

Kanti: >3 -squirms a little in Rayurn's arms- It was SO worth it!

Fawn: -looks over at Elle- Very Happy Sweetheart... would you look at that, you jumped out of the tub by yourself.

Blade: -looks them over- ... They're very cute. Very innocent. -sits down and just watches them- ...

Tyrel: -smiles a bit- Yeah...? Funny how...?

???: -strains against the rope to meet her hand- |3 -settles down a little and nuzzles her- <3

William: X3 That's cute babe... we'll take it.

Harold: -grumbles a little and looks away- Don't fucking tell me what to do. >C

Silvia: D: Noooo! You don't get it! Silvia Junior would be the best name EVER!

G: -.-' Silvia--

Silvia: Just imagine it! Very Happy When they're older, you can tell them all sorts of awesome bedtime stories about the girl they were named after. >:3 And all the awesome adventures she went on! Wouldn't that be cool?! >w<

Medli: -finishes her breakfast and jumps out of her chair- Very Happy Yeah yeah! >w< Let's go!

Damien: Just... just startled me... -rubs his eyes and sits up a bit- What time is it...?

Misfit: Heh... don't be sorry. -kisses the top of her head- I just want to make really sure that... that next time, you'll get something out of it as well... <3

Lucky: -ears perk and wags his tail- Yeah! Very Happy I could go for a steak!

Parker: o.o Hm? -looks himself over- X3 Yeah... yeah with all the working out I do every day, I'd be a little worried if I weren't... -takes her hand and gently places it over his chest- You can do more than just look you know... <3

Mewtwo: -ears perk and looks down at her- D< Hey. What did I tell you about staying away from them?

Persian: o.o ... Mreowwrr.... >C -arches his back a little and moves back- ... -watches her carefully and flicks his tail-

Adam: >.> I very much doubt you would just change your mind.

???: -hugs her arm- Here let me show you where you can stay... ;3 That is if you wanted to stay alone.

???: Yeah if you get lonely, we don't mind letting you stay with one of us... >w> -plays with some of her hair- <3

Rose: I want to help you master... I want you to be better. |c Can't I do more...?

Kali: Well that's not our problem. -ear flicks and looks around a bit- Where would he be staying...?

G: -follows her out- C'mon... you should try and get your mind off her for a little while now. :/

Baldor: He's your dad... I'm sure you shouldn't have to worry too much about what to say. He'll be excited to see you too, won't he?

Drayna: -looks up at him weakly- ... M-meri... you need water... |c You need your energy.... -whimpers a little- Please.... l-leave me here... g-go find water...

Alassea: Alright mum... :/ She didn't hurt us or anything.

Seth: That's good... :/

G: I don't really need any other practice than when I see you.

Kihja: Sad But... y-you can't ask us not to protect you baby.... we're so worried about you.

???: >.< !! -yelps in pain and staggers back- Ah! DX -hits the wall and holds the side of her face- .... -tears up a little-

Vlad: They're red... D< What the fuck are you trying to pull girl?! Don't you dare lie to me!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 am

???: I'm working on it okay? He needs to trust us more.. -looks at Bobby- You know we don't have to get a coffee. A strong drink might be nice... 

Spike: o.o... Hey D: -pulls her into a hug and wipes her eyes- Please don't cry Sad I'm sorry...  

Zara: Well... We don't have to do anything. I'm just worried about what's happening to you. :/ Look just sit down and I'll get you a drink... 

Jason: Hey im okay... -hugs her back- I just... I meed to sit down...

Isaac: -starts to tie her up- I hope you learn from this. 

Elle: o.o... Y-Yeah... I did it... I really did it Very Happy Haha!

Tess: They are... -smiles faintly and sits with him- All thwy really want is love. If you show them that they will adore you... And you know I think you can show that... -nuzzles him gently- o.o.... -takes a step back- ... Sorry... 

Shea: I got such a weird feeling in my stomach... But... -goes red- Im feeling slightly... Tingly... 

Eloisa: X3 Heh... -undoes the rope and hugs his snout- You're coming home. <3

Jess: Cant tell me what to do either >C 

Aurora: Silvia. We are not naming it Silvia junior and that's final. But I promise you that I will tell them the awesome stories of your adventures. D|

Link: X3 Uh uh. Don't you have your teeth to clean? 

Zelda: Its pretty early... The sun is just starting to rise... 

Elle: Yeah...? Well... What exactly would you do... To make me get something...? <3  

Lily: X3 Ill cook you up some. -gets out a pan and sighs- He really did seem hurt about us praising Rayurn..

Aurora: -bites her lip and runs her hand down his chest- It feels so... Lovely... Just so ripped and nice... <3 -moves her hand down lower-   

Eleanor: Its okay... :/ -gets out a water bottle and opens it- You need  drink...? 

Madeline: <.<... Mkay. You believe that. 

Zara: X3 You're all kind but right now I need some sleep. 

Alejandro: ... What else do you think you can do? 

Reynard: ... He might've gone to where my people are... A deserted island you cannot escape... A place where men are in charge... 

Aurora: Iunno what can take my mind off of her |c She is all i think about... 

Chelsea: Yeah... I know... But--

???: -opens the door- See darling Very Happy I bought your daughter back here! How is my step daughter doing?

Meri: No... I'm going to heal you first >.< -starts to heal her- 

Laetri: I hate it when she fights with grandpa :/ he is t that bad...

Lily: Oh. Totally didn't see that was coming -.- 

Tani: Protect the children... They need it more Sad 

Proton: Well go on! D< Find someone else! 

Elle: Iunno! >.< I really dont know!! -starts to cry- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 am

???: ... -frowns a bit and just looks out the window-

Bobby: Well it's a little early, but uh.. I guess one drink couldn't hurt. :/

Drayna: -flinches a little at his touch- ... I-I'm fine Spike. I shouldn't get myself all worked up like this...

???: ... Fine. >/ That better be all you're doing. -eases up a little and sits down, watching the front door carefully- ...

???: -trembles and whimpers a bit- >.< I-I will... -strains against the ropes a little to try and get closer- Sad I love you master... <3

Lexi: -carefully helps him down into the corner- Just sit here... you'll be ok now...

Kanti: Very Happy Yeah! Good on you! X3 -licks her cheek-

Fawn: -goes over and cuddles her gently- X3 Oh darling I knew you could... I'm so proud of you. Smile

Blade: Mmn. Perhaps you're right... it will just take time-- o.o !! -jumps back a bit and snarls- What are you doing?! D< -barks at her- Don't touch me! I've told you before not to fucking touch me! -backs away more and growls threateningly-

Tyrel: ... Tingly...? -gently runs a hand down her side-

William: X3 What're you gonna name him?

Harold: <.< Actually I think I've done a pretty good job of that already, wouldn't you say? >/

G: -.-' You couldn't have waited until she left the room... that just would have made it so much easier on us.

Medli: D: Awh man... What other stupid rules do you have?

Damien: -lays back- D| Fuck... I did not sleep at all last night..

Misfit: I dunno, I figured I'd just... do stuff... -runs a hand down her side gently- And listen... see what you really like... <3 -runs a hand into her pants-

Lucky: Yeah it's weird. :/ He says it doesn't bother him...

Parker: Mmn... -blushes and bites his lip- Ohh... A-Aurora... you're so gentle... <3

Persian: -growls and watches her, not moving- >C ....

Adam: X3 Alright alright... joking aside, you'll have to show me where you live.

???: :O Ohhh... you're one of those sleeping creatures.

???: X3 Awh they're always so adorable to watch.

Rose: -looks up at him- ... Anything master... whatever you want and... whatever makes you happy... -plays with the ends of her hair-

Kali: ... I really... don't like the sound of that. D| -sighs a bit- Alright, take us there.

G: Look Aurora... I know you're scared to lose another parent, but...

Baldor: o.o ... -ears flatten- Well that's... different... -holds Chelsea protectively-

Drayna: -cries in pain as he heals her- DX Agh... -some bones snap and that as the realign- Ow... >.< M-Meri don't, you need to save your energy...

Seth: To you little one... but Lily has her reasons... :/

G: -looks over at her- Did you only come out here to be argumentative? >/

Kihja: Sad ... -sighs- Is Lily with you? The other children are safe...

???: >.<; -shakily starts to get to her feet- But... but sir...

Vlad: -growls- >C Oh don't start. -picks up a crop and strikes her on the cheek- Be quiet bitch! D<
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:44 am

???: good on you. I mean hey we only live once right? -stops at the bar-

Spike: :/ You're hurt... I can see that... I can't blame you for acting this way... 

Zara: -puts her clothes on and looks at him- ... Okay man what's really going on? You desperately wanted to dominate me and now it looks like you're freaked out by something :/ 

Isaac: ... I love you too... And this is out of love... -walks away- Do your work Lexi.

Jason: -squeezes her hand a bit- Dont leave me... 

Elle: X3 Heh... -nuzzles up to her- Now I can go out and play agai . Very Happy 

Rayurn: Well still not as rough. You'll have to be careful for a while. You might have the ability to walk again but if you push it you will hurt yourself again.

Tess: D: Blade im sorry i forgot! You're going to wake up the pups! Please calm down! >.<

-some of the pups start to shift, whimpering and crying from the noise- >.<  

Shea: -blushes more and watches his hand- Y-Yeah... It's weird...

Eloisa: Hmm... -looks him over- I think ill name him Pedro. Dedication to one of my uncle's friends. 

Jess: Yeah. Such a wonderful job. -.- Deserve a fucking medal you do. 

Aurora: D| Hey she is family now. If i didnt tell her she'd be more upset... 

Link: Hey without rules you don't have order. And it's important as a hero to follow the rules. Besides it you don't clean them all your teeth fall out. Do you want that? 

Zelda: Yeah... I think i only just got five minutes of sleep... -sighs a bit and rubs her eyes-

Elle: -gasps a bit and blushes, looking at him- M-Misfit... Th-That feels... Good... <3

Lily: He lies. :/ -sighs- God i wish i knew what to say to him. 

Aurora: Mmn... -plays with the edge of his pants- i really cant believe we didnt do this earlier... <3 

Eleanor: ... -gets out a small bowl and places the wate in it, standing and backing away- See? No tricks. I just want to help you... 

Madeline: ... >.> Next door to you. Remember? X3 

Zara: ... ^^;; I feel like I'm going to have a crowd of watches... 

Alejandro: ... -looks her over and strokes her cheek- You're sweet... But please... Stop calling me master... You gotta learn to be a proper person...

Reynard: Hold up. In my race men are very dominating. If you go walking in there and act how you usually act you'll be killed. The best way to get around is to disguise yourself as men. 

Aurora: I know, i get it. She'll be fucking gone |c dont have to tell me that again... 

???: X3 Awh. Come on in. Your father will be happy to see you. -heads inside-

Chelsea: ... That is not her. She has never invited me inside. Ever. 

Meri: I'll... I'll be okay... You need it more... |c -finishes healing her- Ugh... 

Laetri: I just wish they could stop. D| Reasons or not thy can be put aside.

Lily: No i just wanted a cigarette >.> -takes a puff-

Tani: No. She should be back home resting.... -sighs- Silver was not too kind on her... 

Proton: What's that? >/ are you questioning me again?

Elle: >.< -yelps in pain and growls a bit, her voice getting deeper- S-Stop! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:16 am

Bobby: M'not much of a drinker though. :/ I'll just have one or two...

Drayna: I... I'll be alright. -looks over at Scruff and Vivian again- This isn't about me... it's about Vivian...

???: -growls- >C Shut up. There's nothing going on, just hurry up and make those drinks.

???: Crying or Very sad ... -sniffles and slumps a bit as he moves away, looking disappointed- |c

Lexi: I... I have to... I'll get in trouble if I don't do this. I'll be right here though... -gently kisses the top of his head and stands up, looking up at Isaac- ... What do I do with her...?

Fawn: D: Yes be very gentle... alright? Just take things nice and slow and easy. We want to make sure you recover properly... and after you're done we'll take you back to the healers to make sure everything's alright.

Blade: -ears flatten and snarls threateningly- >C .... -glances down at the pups and stops, watching them-

Tyrel: I don't think it's weird... it's actually... pretty normal. -leans in and kisses her gently- <3

William: X3 Cute... well I'm gonna go pay for him and all the equipment and that, why don't you get him untied and out to the front so we can go home? Smile

Harold: -grumbles and turns away- You're not worth all of this trouble girl... >C You shouldn't have come by into this town.

Silvia: Very Happy Yeah! We're related now! >:U You gotta start acting more like family!

Medli: -grumbles and pouts- No... -.-' Well is there any way to be a cool adventurer without having to have rules? >:U

Damien: You had bad dreams as well...? D| -sighs a little and sits up-

Misfit: -looks up at her for a moment- ... Yeah? It does...? -caresses her gently- Good... that's much better then... -leans in and gently kisses her neck, keeping his hand down lower- Mmn... <3

Lucky: He just... he really shouldn't let it bother him. :/ I wish I knew how to get him to realise that cause he's just getting so hurt.

Parker: I know... I should have said something when I first met you... -pulls her close and kisses her neck- This is all I've ever wanted... <3

Persian: >C .... -growls a little and slowly steps closer, watching her carefully-

Mewtwo: -lands down next to her- Get away. >/ I told you to stay away from them! D< -raises her into the air and throws her back into a tree-

Adam: ^^' Right... sorry, before now I really didn't know you were there... -pulls up at her place-

???: -takes her into an empty treehouse- >w> Are you going to need anyone to help serve you here?

???: Oh yes. Very Happy We can cook and clean for you if you like.

Rose: -ears flatten- I'm sorry sir... it's so hard to grasp. I really thought I was just... yours. And that was it...

Kali: >C -ears flatten- What? Fuck that, they can learn how to handle us. I'm not turning into a man just to suit them.

G: ... You just couldn't have expected for her to be around forever, could you...? We had to learn to take care of ourselves eventually.

Baldor: ... You're right... there's something very off about this. -ears flatten- I don't want to go in there Chelsea. Something isn't right about the way she's acting...

Drayna: -slowly gets to her feet- Ah... >.<; Oh Meri, you poor thing... Sad I can't believe you did this for me.... -slowly pulls him into her arms- Just hang in there... -conjures some water in her hands and places it on his gills-

Seth: I know little one... -sighs a bit and glances at the door- I know... :/

G: And you couldn't do that inside? >/ -coughs a bit and covers his mouth with his sleeve-

Kihja: Sad No... w-what did he do?

Silver: -rises up out of the ground and grabs Tani by the arm- Mihan... we need to have a little talk. >C -teleports Dark and Kihja back to their treehouse-

???: I... >.< I just feel... I can do this again! Sad I promise! G-give me another chance!

Vlad: And why should I? >J Because you said so? No... I told you. You have to be trained to love it... -runs the tip of it down her body and strikes her again-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next