Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 am

Original response by Sara

Hanson: And then he would ask how you would've found out... You would have to tell him the truth... or tell him another lie... >J I know you wouldn't want to do that...

-------------------------------------------------

Isaac: >.>... So it is... -gets up and goes over to them- New master hey? Maybe kicking you out was a mistake now... >/

Mika: -smiles faintly- Its no problem sweetheart... now how about I get you something to eat and we'll set up a bed here for you... Smile

Eloisa: Oh good... -smiles faintly- And if you like I can keep feeding you some strawberries... and later I'll have to figure out how to control my fangs... ^^;;

Aurora: -trembles a bit more- >_< ... -sighs and goes back onto the bed, laying down- Th-This is just wrong...

Quinn: :/ Well we have more equal rights down on earth... and I told you I treat women with respect... No one deserves to go through that...

Celestia: >.> Oh no. Derek needs a firm talking for not keeping an eye on Missy properly. Lets get going.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 am

Vivian: -glares at him- Maybe I will tell him the truth... >C I know he wouldn't punish me for remaining loyal to him. -pushes him out of the way and walks past him- Fuck you Hanson... you're not controlling me anymore...

??: >/ -follows him-

Violet: o.o !! Master Isaac! -draws away a little- But... but you... -frowns a little- Sad You threw me out of my home! I had to find someone else to care for me! -holds onto Annette's hand- >.< Master Annette takes care of me and loves me!

Lucy: -sighs deeply, sounding a little relieved and nods- Yes... yes please. That would be lovely... -smiles weakly-

William: |3 Mmn... even better. -gets up and stretches a little- >.> ... It's gonna be a while before I let you attempt that again. -grins a bit- Who knows? |J Maybe we can just do away with the fangs all together... heh...

G: You will come to love it eventually, I assure you. -sits back on the bed with her- Now no more complaining... -starts to pull her clothes off-

Nikita: ... -ears flatten and looks away- Well uhm... thanks... for helping with my wounds... -rubs the back of her head- I'm not really sure how to respond to this... no man's ever been so kind to me....

Kali: Fine. If we can manage to get him out from under the bed this time. -.-

Missy: -watches them leave- ... Uhm... wherever you are Annette... I-I hope you heard all of that...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 am

Hanson: ... -growls and races forward, grabbing her and cupping a hand over her mouth- Oh no you don't >/ You will not have him destroy me you fucking little prat...

Isaac: I don't care. I was planning to have you back. But this... is just sad... >/ How dare you leave your true master...

Annette: Oh no you don't. You had your chance. >/ Go back to all your other whores.

Mika: X3 You have such a sweet smile... You can stay here for as long as you want you know... Smile I don't mind having the company...

Eloisa: -places her clothes back on- o.o... Get rid of my fangs...? Jeez... iunno... they are kinda important to me like my horns and that... :/

Aurora: >///< ... -flinches a little and covers herself up a bit- Y-Your hands feel so cold...

Quinn: Hey don't worry about it. -kisses her cheek and puts his underwear back on- Knowing that your welts will be healing up makes me happy... Smile Now can I get you anything?

Celestia: >.> Oh don't worry I can... -heads off to his room-

Derek: -snoring, cuddling up to Anudor- |o

Annette: >.> -appears behind her- Oh I can hear her... and don't worry dearest... |3 I'll make sure we won't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 am

Vivian: o.o !! Mmph! >.< -struggles and tries to pull away from him- Let me go! Hanson this is getting out of hand! D< Let me go! -tries to reach for her wand-

??: -eyes glow red and hisses- D< How dare you talk to master Isaac that way?!

Violet: ... -backs away a little- You're not my master anymore... you kicked me out. I found someone who's taking better care of me now. >/ I actually matter to her... -looks away- Just... just leave me alone Isaac. I'm done with you...

Lucy: I really can? Thankyou.... you're very kind. -looks up at her- You're sure people are going to be ok with me being here? I don't usually come to the surface because... well people hate us demons...

William: -pulls his clothes on- >.> Oh come now, we'll talk about this later. Let's go get my bath run, alright? ;3

G: -moves her hands away to stop her from covering herself- Enough of this Aurora. You'll get used to this.

(So I guess we should skip here shouldn't we?)

Nikita: -looks up at him for a while- .... No... I think I'll be alright. -gets up and pulls her clothes back on- ... Uhm... I didn't hurt you, seriously... did I? :/ -rubs her arm- You're being really kind and I... I don't want to have done anything to hurt you too badly...

Anudor: |3 -dozing a little, cuddling him- <3

Kali: >.> Figures. Yeah you try and get him up, I dare you. You're just gonna get bitten again.

Missy: o.o; -jumps a little- Oh gosh. D| I wish people would stop doing that to me... -looks up at her- ... But... they said to stop it completely. D: Annette maybe they're right...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 am

Hanson: -takes her wand and moves back into her bedroom, shutting the door- Nah uh. I have been one of the dark lord's favourites and I'm not letting you screw that up for me. -gets his wand and conjures some ropes that wrap around her-

Isaac: -moves forward and grabs her arm- Nobody leaves me Violet and you know that >/

Annette: -pushes him away and stands in front of her- You don't dare touch her >C She is mine now...

Mika: Oh well people tend to judge us as well... I mean after all we are a werewolf colony... :/ But hey you seem very sweet. I don't think you could do anything to hurt us... Smile -goes over and starts to make up a bed for her-

Eloisa: o.o... Uh yeah sure... -goes off to the bathroom- I mean... I really am sorry but you want to change me... like you wanted to change Lucy...

Aurora: -curled up on the bed afterwards, blood running down her legs- Nnn... >_< -tears fall down her cheeks and keeps shivering-

Quinn: X3 If you were hurting me bad I would've said something. It was nice. -puts his clothes on- ... I thought the tough Nikita wouldn't be worried about that? I haven't made you too nervous have I?

Celestia: >.>... Oh look! I am going to cut Anudor's braid~

Derek: -sits up quickly- Don't you dar-- o.o... Damn it mum -.-...

Annette: I told you that you shouldn't care what they think... Yes I will tell you now that I used to have a harem... but I've stopped it... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- And i want to settle down. <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 am

Vivian: o.o;; Hanson! -squirms a bit- What are you doing?! >.< Stop, please! N-not again! Don't do this to me again, I... I-I couldn't take it!

Violet: -bites her lip and backs away, rubbing her arm- D-don't... just leave alright? >/ You've got plenty of other girls and I don't want to be one of them anymore. You had your chance and you threw me away....

??: ... -looks up at Isaac- I won't fail you master, I will do as I promised. >C -growls a little and rushes hard, punching Annette hard in the jaw-

Lucy: I wouldn't want to hurt you... not when you're so willing to help me back on my feet. -sighs a little and watches her for a bit- .... If you don't mind me asking... what happened to your back? It's all bandaged and bloody...

William: Eloisa what did I just say? We'll discuss this later. Quite frankly you owe me this for almost giving me stitches back there. >.>

G: -gets up and puts his clothes back on- I have things to deal with. >.> I trust you're not going to be getting up for a while now... so you're staying here with the door locked. There's a bathroom just through the door there, go get yourself cleaned up. You're a mess.

Nikita: Nervous? -ears flatten and snorts- >/ I don't get nervous. -stands up, her tail flicking- What in the hell gave you that idea?

Anudor: o.o -ears perk and opens his eyes- Huh? My braid?

Kali: >.> Good going Mihan. -folds her arms and looks over at Derek- We need to have a talk, mister.

Missy: o//o -swallows nervously and blushes- Oh my... you really stopped using your harem? C-cause of me...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 am

Hanson: Oh no... -throws her onto the bed- We will have to do something else to make sure you will shut up... -aims his wand at her- How about some of the torture curse.... >J

Annette: -Only her face moves to the side- ... Hm... -slowly turns her face back to her, spitting out one of her teeth at her- Was that your best shot girly? >/

Mika: Oh ... -sighs- Its nothing... really... I guess I trusted someone too who ended up hurting me... -sighs and looks down- There. Your bed is all fixed up. -tries to smile-

Eloisa: o.o... -sighs- Yes William. -goes into the bedroom and starts to run a bath for him-

Aurora: -sits up a bit and wipes her eyes- But... but after can I please take my wand and go...? I did what you wanted... Sad

Quinn: o.o... Oh nothing... Its just you got a bit worried about hurting me. My mistake... -looks at her back- It seems to be healing up alright... If you need anymore I can get you some... But hopefully once I'm done with those guys they won't be whipping you again <.<

Derek: Whatttttt D| I didn't do anything.

Celestia: Missy had sex with Annette -.-...

Derek: And how is that my fau-- o.o... Wait... so those noises... o.e;; Oh god -shudders-

Annette: Of course my dear... I only want you <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 am

Vivian: >.< Ugh! o.o;; No... -squirms and tries to move out of the way of his wand- No please! Not that! It hurts so much!

Violet: o.o !! -gasps a little and backs away- ...

??: -flinches a little as the tooth hits her face- o.o; ... I... I thought that would at least hurt... -frowns a bit- >/ But... I-I will still fight you! I will defend my master!

Lucy: ... -sighs- Sad I'm so sorry. I should not have asked.... -glances down at the bed- .... Thankyou. I won't stay long though. I don't want to be a burden... I'll just find a way to live in the forest on my own...

William: |3 There we go... -goes in with her and kisses her cheek- See isn't this nice? <3

G: -looks her over- ... Oh no, you were very good Aurora. I might just keep you. Now go wash up, I'll be back later. -walks out of the room and locks the door behind him-

Nikita: Done with those guys? -scoffs- Don't bother, they won't stop. They're always looking for a reason to punish me... -growls a bit- They're just fucking jealous because I make a better soldier than they do. They all just want me to be somebody's good little housewife....

Anudor: o.o That was Missy? Are you sure? .__.

Kali: -.- You were meant to keep her away from Annette. So what the fuck happened kiddo? Cause I'm pretty sure keeping away from someone and fucking them all night are two very different things.

Missy: Oh well I uhm... I'm flattered but... I-I'm meant to stay away from you. Sad I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 am

Hanson: You need to be taught a lesson Vivian. Hopefully this will shut you up... Crucio >/

Annette: Alright then. Hit me again. Try the stomach... go on. I dare you. >J

Isaac: o.o... -frowns- You're too old for this Annette... >C Just give her up.

Mika: Trust me... while this war is going on you shouldn't be out in the forest alone... :/ Now would you like me to get you some new clothes? Your ones look all tattered and torn...

Eloisa: Yeah... of course this is... -sighs and straightens up- I'll go get your strawberries...

Aurora: ... >_< Fuck... -slowly gets out of bed, stumbling a bit- Argh... Oh it hurts... -tears run down her cheeks as she goes into the bathroom, heading into the shower-

Quinn: :/ Trust me. I know how to fight people like that. Hanging around magical creatures and being on the run from a mob has taught me how to fight properly. Besides, I got a lot of girl friends who are strong fighters and don't stay at home as a housewife... You just have to stay strong... and I think you also need someone there to support you.

Derek: I didn't know alright! D: Look Annette walked back home with us and I warned Missy not to go near her. I trusted her word what else was I suppose to do?!

Annette: ... You'll come around sweetheart... -walks away- You want me... and even when you try to resist... you will come crawling back. <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:14 am

Vivian: o.o !! -cries out in pain and writhes to try and free herself from the ropes- ARGH! DX Oh god stop! Stop this Hanson! -tears run down her face- Nggh... >.< T-this is going to far! Please, just stop!

??: >C ... -hisses, going shadow- I'm not afraid of you.... -jumps into her body- Take her master! D<

Violet: o.o;; -looks between Isaac and Annette- No... no leave me alone! >.< -races outside-

Lucy: -looks over her clothes- That might be nice... yes please. I guess Charon tore them up a little when he dragged me in here.

William: |3 Don't take too long sweet cheeks. <3 -undresses and gets into the bath-

Persian: o.o -ears perk and sees her as she comes in- ... >C Mreeeeowr... -growls and arches his back, watching her carefully-

Nikita: -looks up at him for a moment- .... -ears flatten- Yes I... I am staying strong... But it's just... -tears up a little- It's so hard sometimes... >.< -sniffles and hugs him tight, burying her face in his chest- I-I hate it....

Kali: Coulda kept a better eye on her maybe? Now she's got no idea what to do. You want her getting pressured by Annette? She's probably scared to death.

Missy: o.o -watches her leave- ... But... but I don't... D:
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:14 am

Hanson: -continues the spell- >/ You best not talk then hey? Or maybe I will decided to use the killing curse on you...

Isaac: o.o!! D< Get back here Violet! -chases after her- You little brat!

Annette: ... Lovely move... -shoves her hand into her body and pulls out the vampire- Its a shame that everyone can kinda use that move... >/ -throws her to the ground-

Mika: Here... -goes over and gets out a dress for her- This is very light and comfortable... Smile And it will look lovely on you...

Eloisa: ... -sighs and walks out of the room and gets the strawberries- ... What have I done... -slowly walks back into the room and puts the plate down on a table next to him- There. I have to go do a couple of things... -turns to walk away-

Aurora: -finishes washing herself and puts a towel around her- o.o... -steps out- Look I'm not going to hurt you... In fact I like cats... I had one myself... -sighs and heads to the bed, picking up her clothes- |c

Quinn: o.o.. Shh... its alright Nikita... -strokes her hair gently- Sad I know it must be hard for you... -wipes her tears away- Don't worry... I'm going to be here for you. I promise you that.

Derek: I don't want her too! ... -sighs and gets up- Right Anudor and I will keep an eye on Missy till she goes back to the surface. Maybe you should keep an eye on Annette...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:15 am

Vivian: -starts to scream- DX STOP! Please no more! I-I'll stay quiet, I'll do whatever you say! PLEASE!

Violet: -glances over her shoulder- o.o; No! No leave me alone Isaac! >.< -keeps running, tearing up a bit- I don't want to be yours anymore! I love Annette!

??: -hits the ground hard and coughs up a bit of blood- Ugh... >.< Don't matter.... >3 You were distracted and master will catch her now.

Lucy: o.o -takes it and looks it over- .... Your clothes are so interesting.... uhm, thankyou. -smiles faintly- Is there a place I can get changed?

William: >.> Hey where are you going? That's not what you promised me. C'mon now Eloisa... you promised to stay and massage me.

Persian: >C ... -rushes ahead of her and jumps up on the bed where she is about to sit- >.> Hrmph. -lays down and stretches out to take up most of the room- |3

Nikita: You will...? -sniffles and wipes her eyes- I'm sorry... I-I'm never this weak. I just... I've never had anyone to talk to about this before. Most people stay from me and... -stops and just cuddles up to him- Thankyou... I'm really glad I met you. |c

Kali: >.> Fine, we should probably speak to her about this anyway. C'mon Mihan. -takes her hand and walks out-

Anudor: :/ I dunno about this Derek... -rubs the back of his head- What if Missy actually wants this...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 am

Hanson ... -stops the spell and looks her over- Thats my girl... >3 -leans in and kisses her cheek gently-

Isaac: -catches up with her and grabs her arm, pulling her close- You are mine Violet. You will always be mine! D<

Annette: ... -quickly speeds out of the bar- >C -growls a little-

Mika: Oh I can leave the tent and you can get changed here... ^^ You take your time sweetheart... -steps out of the tent-

Eloisa: Uh... Well... I just... thought I would do another few things... that I have to finish up... -rubs the back of her head-

Aurora: Oh... -.- Forget it. -gets changed in her robes- I wasn't planning on sitting down and relaxing anyway... -goes over to the door- Fuck... I'm so hopeless without my wand... -thinks for a moment- ... Hm... -gets out a bobby pin and tries to unlock it- If it works with muggles it would work for me...

Quinn: I'm glad I met you too... -kisses the top of her head- :/ Come on. Is there anywhere to go out here? I can treat you to a nice meal... -smiles faintly-

Celestia: You better be careful... >.> -follows her out-

Annette: -sitting outside, sharpening her weapons-

Derek: I know she might want this but she is a terrible person and I don't want anything bad to happen to her... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 am

Vivian: >.< -trembles a little and continues to cry- Oh god... it hurts... -inches away a little as he kisses her- |c Can you p-please untie me...?

Violet: o.o !! No please! -tries to pull away from him- Let me go! I'm not yours anymore! DX You got rid of me, get over it!

??: -grins a little and lays her head on the ground- <She's coming for you now master... you should get back home.>

Lucy: Thankyou... -takes off her demons clothes and changes into her tribe dress- ... -looks herself over and steps back outside- Here... how do I look? :/

William: >.> ... Come now Eloisa. Stay here with me. -gets up and walks over to her- You really shouldn't go back on your word like that. -starts to pull her clothes off-

Persian: ... <.< -ears perk and looks up at her- ... D< -hisses and gets up, going over to her and swats at her leg with his claws out-

Nikita: ... I only know a few bars. I suppose we'd have to go out exploring to find a nicer restaurant. .... -reaches out and takes his hand- :/ C'mon...

Kali: -walks out to where she is and looks over at her- ... Oh awesome. >.> Weapons. You wanna get started this time or shall I put myself out in her line of fire again?

Anudor: Yeah alright... c'mon let's go talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 am

Hanson: No... I'm going to keep you like this... just until your father comes back... Its easier for you to be kept this way... >J

Isaac: -grins a little- <Make sure you teleport back home yourself... I want all the girls to come and have a go with Violet...> -teleports back to the house- >J Violet I just kicked you out for a bit... you're still mine no matter what...

Mika: o.o... -looks her over- You look lovely dear... Smile Although your hair is kinda in your eyes... would you like me to braid it for you?

Eloisa: Look Will please... I'll make it up to you later but right now I'm not in the mood... -pulls away, fixing up her clothes-

Aurora: Hey! Ow! -moves back away from the door- >_< Argh... What is your problem?! D< You stupid cat!

Quinn: -smiles faintly and kisses her cheek- Alright... it'll be nice to explore the city for a bit... Especially with you. <3

Annette: >.>... What are you talking about?

Celestia: o.o... -pushes Kali out in front of her-

Derek: -gets up and goes to where Missy is- Missy? Can we talk to you?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:24 am

Vivian: o.o What? No you can't... >.< -squirms a bit- You can't just leave me here!

??: Ugh... -shakily tries to get up- <Y-yes master....> -teleports back to his home-

Violet: o.o !! No! No Annette! >.< -tries harder to pull away from him- You're horrible! L-let me go, I want to go back to her! -tears run down her face and looks up at him, glaring- >C Y-you can't do this...

Lucy: ... -sighs and looks at the ground- That's what she used to say to me... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- Eloisa would always be playing with my hair. |c

William: >.> So what happened, miss tough demon? -folds his arms and looks her over- >/ Hm? What made you change your mind?

Persian: D< -hisses- <You were told to stay here, stupid whore!> ... -sits down and watches her carefully, tail flicking- ... >/

Nikita: -ears flatten- Hmph... the city isn't that great. Most of what we'll be allowed to see is slums and that. Which reminds me, stay close to me. There's a lot of homeless men and thugs around this part of the city... just people in general that'll want to hurt you.

Kali: o.o;; Awh you bloody chicken. D< -steps closer to Annette- >.> We needed to talk to you about Missy. >/ What the hell do you think you were doing last night?

Missy: Hm? o.o -looks up at them- Oh good morning dearest. -smiles faintly- What can I do for you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 am

Hanson: >.>... It'll just be a moment dear... I want to talk to my friends Bella and Scruff for a little while... maybe it'll give you some time to think... -walks out of the room and shuts the door, locking it-

Isaac: See Violet I can... and usually I would punish you but I think after upsetting everyone here for so long... I'm going to let the girls have some fun with you... >J

Mika: o.o... Oh dear... D: I didn't mean to make you upset... Sad If you don't want me to then thats alright...

Eloisa: Look I just need a break... And frankly I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with how you are controlling me... >/

Aurora: Look I don't want to be here alright! I need to escape... -tears up and sits down on the bed- |c Its not fucking fair... even the cats here are controlling!

Quinn: Oh well I best get one of my friends out... -lets out Gardevoir- You will keep an eye on us right girl? In case anyone decides to go crazy on us?

Gardevoir: -nods and stands by their side-

Annette: >.> Just merely showing our guest a good time... is that such a crime?

Derek: <.< You went and slept with Annette when I told you to stay away from her? Are you insane?! Now my mums had a go at me D|
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 am

Vivian: Don't leave me here! -growls and struggles against the ropes- >.< Fucking hell... Let me out of here Hanson! You can't do this!

Bellatrix: >w> -looks up as he comes out- ... Is there something wrong with Vivian? |J She seems to have been doing a whole lot of screaming lately.... ehehe...

Violet: o.o; W-what? No... no the other girls hate me! D: They're going to kill me! >.< Please, just let me get back to Annette!

??: -comes up to them with a few other vampire girls- >.> You heard master Isaac... >3 Let's have some fun with her girls...

Lucy: It's ok you... you didn't know... -wipes her eyes- Actually... braiding my hair might be kinda nice. -tries to smile-

William: Hey you were the one being all controlling earlier. >/ Calm the fuck down.

Persian: -watches her and just sits there, flicking his tail- >.> <You are just like the other girl. Except not as nice.>

Nikita: <.< -looks over Gardevoir- .... What is this thing? I've never seen a creature like it...

Kali: Yes, it is. >/ You're gonna hurt her, I can tell. How the fuck did you get her to go along with something like that? I know Missy isn't into your type... so I can tell you've pressured her or hypnotised her or something.

Missy: Oh that.... -rubs her arm- Sweetheart I... it's difficult ok? I'm trying to stay away from her but Annette is very persuasive. :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 am

Scruff: >.> Yeah whats going on Hanson. You're not getting us into trouble again are you?

Hanson: Course not... <.< Shes just being a little tough and not listening to me. So she is staying in her room for a bit...

??: >3 -moves over to her and runs a hand up her dress- Oh such a pretty thing... -rips it off her body- Its a shame we have to rip it off like that...

Isaac: -has a cruel grin plastered over his face as he sits down to watch- >J

Mika: Alright... X3 Come and sit down. I know exactly what to do for your hair...

Eloisa: ... -sighs- Alright I'm calming down... but I just don't want you treating me like you treated Lucy...

Aurora: ... -sighs- Look I would be a bit nicer if I wasn't kidnapped and raped... |c -tears spill down her cheeks- I just want to leave... I don't like it here...

Quinn: Oh she is a Pokemon. Where I come from we have over 600 species of pokemon... all different types as well... She is a psychic type pokemon. X3 And she has won a lot of beauty contests...

Annette: I didn't do anything Kali. I asked her and she said yes. <.< There were no tricks. Now if you don't believe me read my mind. You're good at doing that... Besides we all have to listen to you going down on Celestia every night. So why complain...?

Derek: Well don't you worry. Anudor and I are here to guard you! >:U
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:29 am

Bellatrix: >w> To be against you she would have to have something to be against... is there something you made her do that she didn't like? Hmmm...? -circles him and looks him over- You were awful busy today. |3

Violet: o.o !! No! D: How could you do that?! >.< It was a gift from Annette!

??: Ssh now. >3 -holds her steady- We need to get rid of all traces of Annette... you need to realise that you belong to master Isaac now. -laughs a little and runs a hand down her body, starting to pull off her underwear-

Violet: -whimpers and squirms in her arms- Stop! >.< Stop please!

??: >J Hold her still... -walks over and stands over Violet- I'll take care of that attitude... -grabs a hold of her and bites down hard into her neck, sucking away some blood-

Lucy: -walks back into her tent and sits down- What do you have in mind...?

William: Treating you like what? >.> I'm not controlling you, I'm simply asking for you to keep your word.

Persian: <You're not leaving.> >.> -ear flicks and glances at the door- ... <Especially considering someone's coming.> -gets to his feet and moves away into another room-

Nikita: .... -snorts a little and flicks her tail- Beauty contests... what do they achieve? You really subject your pokemon to that sort of degradation? >/

Kali: You pressured her. >/ There is a big difference between saying yes and being made to say yes. You just stay away from Missy alright? She's too sweet to be hurt by someone like you.

Anudor: >:U Yeah! No way is Annette gonna get close to you this time!

Missy: Oh uhm... thankyou. That's very kind of you... -rubs her arm and looks away-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 am

Hanson: Well after taking care of that little brat I guess you would be busy too <.< And what about you two? You guys just keep heading back off to your room...

Scruff: -.-' Trust me man I keep trying to escape.

Annette: -smashes into the house and looks around- ... >C -snarls and steps closer- Give me back my girl... -eyes start to glow red-

Mika: -Goes in with her and kneels down. Starts to brush her hair gently- Well I was thinking a few differen't braids in some places... with some feathers at the end Smile Would you like that?

Eloisa: ... -folds her arms and looks away- I just want this to be more than just sex...

Aurora: o.o... Crud D: -races out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, locking herself in there- >_<

Quinn: Well my pokemon like that. In those contests it shows what kind of tricks your pokemon can do and show if they are taken care of alright... And besides when you're a pokemon trainer you're travelling on foot alone. The only way to get money is to battle others... and even then its not much. Those contests help me get money to buy products and food for my pokemon... Not to mention it boosts up their confidence. And we get special prizes that can help my pokemon with their moves and strength.

Annette: >.> If you say so Kali my dear... but if she comes crawling back it is not my fault. |3

Derek: Now come on. Lets take you out today ^_^ Where would you like to go?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:31 am

Bellatrix: |3 Ehehe... we can't help it. -hugs his arm and cuddles up to him- ;3 Just don't tell the dark lord... he would just kill us.

Violet: o.o !! Annette! D: Master Annette help me!

??: -growls a little and cups a hand over her mouth- >/ We will keep her away from the intruder, master Isaac. -grabs her and hoists her over her shoulder- You can't fight all of us Annette... >J Even you aren't strong enough to fight off dozens and dozens of other vampires... -backs away a bit and races upstairs-

Violet: -tears up and tries to pull away from her- >.< Stop! Let me go!

??: >3 -stands in Annette's way and growls, baring her fangs- Let's get her girls...

Lucy: That'll look so pretty... -smiles faintly- Yes please... Smile

William: That's all you wanted it for in the first place. >.> -pulls her close and kisses her neck gently- C'mon now... it won't just be for sex...

Persian: >.> ... <You weren't meant to follow me.>

Drayna: -races into the room and locks the door behind her, looking battered and bruised- D| Oh god... that was so close... -looks around a bit- ... o.o Uhm... hello? Human girl? I heard you were brought up here...

Nikita: >.> Mmn... come on, let's get going. -takes his hand and leads him outside- Like I said, stay close. I got stabbed a week ago while I was out shopping for food...

Kali: >/ She won't. Now you just stay away. Don't want someone losing their job at the castle, now do we?

Missy: ^^; Oh I'm not sure if going out into the demon world again is such a good idea... I'm still a little scared from last time.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 am

Hanson: <.< You know me... but when I need your trust you better help me out there... |3

Scruff: T^T I rather be killed than continue with this thanks...

??: Yeah you old girl >3 Bring it!

Annette: ... -grabs that vampire by the throat and throws her against the wall- >C Who is next?

Isaac: Come on on girls... D< ... -heads upstairs with her-

Mika: X3 You really do have such a sweet smile... And you have such pretty hair... -starts to braid it gently-

Eloisa: ... -wraps her arms around him- I hope not... I mean first it was just to help my cravings... -runs her hand gently down his back- But you really are lovely...

Aurora: o.o... Oh its her... D: -unlocks the door and races out, holding onto her- Oh thank god you're here... >_< -starts to tear up again-

Quinn: I will... but like I said I have my pokemon >.>.. -looks around- Jeez... :/ This city could do with some work...

Annette: Of course not madam... >.>... -stands up- But then again who would you get to replace me? <.<... Good day... -walks away from them-

Derek: Well how about we hang out on the surface for a bit Very Happy Away from the horrible things in hell.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:33 am

Bellatrix: <.< Oh hush... -looks back at Hanson- |3 We'd be more than happy to help you dearest... we always are... ehehe...

??: o.o !! ... Hold her down! D< -races forward and tackles her to the ground-

??: -heads into a bedroom upstairs and locks the door behind them as Isaac follows her in- >/ I didn't count on her coming to look for you... -throws Violet onto the bed-

Violet: >.< !! Ugh! -wipes some of the blood dripping from her neck- Ugh... D| Don't... don't hurt Annette, please... -lays back on the bed, weak from blood loss-

Lucy: You really think so? -sighs a little and shuts her eyes- Thanks... this is really relaxing you know...

William: -kisses the top of her head- Yeah? You're pretty special too... I can see why Lucy was so upset to have to lose you... <3

Drayna: o.o; Woah... calm down. -holds onto her and gently strokes her hair- I've got you... -holds her at arms length- Look we don't have a lot of time. I just escaped from my interrogation... so they'll be searching the whole building for me. If you're to leave you have to do it now. Sad From the looks of it you really need to get out of here...

Nikita: These streets are not for the weak. ... You know, I was born in these slums. I was homeless as a child. I had to work so hard to get where I am...

Kali: .... -runs a hand through her hair and sighs- The freaky vampire's got a point. She's the best there is. If she calls our bluff we might not be able to stop her from advancing on Missy....

Anudor: Very Happy Hey yeah that could be fun!

Missy: ... -giggles a bit and smiles- Alright. X3 Yeah you're right, that sounds fun. -hugs Derek gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:33 am

Hanson: -grins- Good... I just need everyone to leave Vivian alone for the time being... -walks back into his room and shuts the door, locking it-

Scruff: ... Alright even I know that this is wrong. Hes up to something bad and we should probably help Vivian.

??: -hisses and helps hold down Annette- >C

Annette: ARGH! >_< ... -growls and kicks them away- You fucking whores... you're no match for me!

Isaac: Quiet you... >.>... I wasn't expecting it either. But Annette is determined... -runs a hand through his hair- Hopefully the girls will get her.

Mika: Its no problem... Smile -finishes braiding, tying some feathers in there- There we are... you look so pretty ^_^

Eloisa: -blushes a little and rests her head on his shoulder- Yeah... -smiles faintly- Come on... let me give you that massage...

Aurora: But I need to get that wand back Sad Its very important to me... I'm not leaving without it... The boss leaves it in his pocket and he won't give it to me... |c

Quinn: o.o.. You poor thing... :/ You remind me of my little friend Misfit. He was homeless and we took him into our gang... The kid is doing alright for himself now. He is in a magic school...

Celestia: Christ... look I could control my army before... I can do it again. I need her to stay away from Missy... :/ This is just fucking complicated... >_<

Derek: >w< But first Mister Elfy cute butt <.< You need to hide your features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next