Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 Empty
PostSubject: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 pm

(There are six couples, so it's only fair we start three each. I'll begin VivianxHanson, VioletxAnnette and EloisaxWilliam (Leading to Mika and Lucy). That leaves you to start AuroraxG, QuinnxNikita and MissyxAnnette. Also I have separated each couple thing as some characters will be used more than once.)

Voldemort: Vivian I must be going away for a while... there is something troubling me far from here. I trust you are more than capable of staying here and doing as you know is right while I am not here?

Vivian: -a bit younger, maybe 15- Yes father... I understand. -bows her head- I will be good while you are gone....

Voldemort: -looks down at her- .... To make sure you don't make any mistakes, I am entrusting my disciple Hanson to keep an eye on you...I expect you to obey him as you would me.... without question or hesitation....

-------------------------------------------------

Violet: -an adult, arguing with Isaac- But... but master I don't want to leave! I'm not ready yet! D: I want to stay with you and the other girls!

William: >.> -wandering around the castle- ....

Lucy: -playing with some of EloĆ­sa's hair- .... You know... I'm so glad you found me.... -rests her head on her shoulder- Life really is so much better with my knight in shining armour.... <3

Last edited by Drayna on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am

Original response by Sara

Hanson: -moves over to them and looks at Vivian- ... -grins a little and places a hand on her shoulder, looking up at Voldemort- Don't worry my lord. I'm sure Vivian will be a good little girl for me... >J

Isaac: I cannot take care of you anymore Violet. You're a grown adult and its time that you started acting like one. Now its time that you go out on your own...

Eloisa: ... -cuddles her a little and looks up at William, watching him walk by- Yeah... life sure is good... -kisses the top of her head gently-

(I'm going to make it when G is younger and still with Team Rocket. It helps make a better storyline and I think now old G is so mature and less evil. And hey I like the evil one >3)

Aurora: -walking through Viridian forest- ... -looks around a little- <.< ... >.> ... Good. Theres no one here. -slowly gets out her wand and flicks her wrist, setting up a camp for herself-

Quinn: -running through the forest being chased by the other elf girls- Girls! Girls please! I need a little break... ^^;;

Annette: -walking around through hell- <Hmm... I need a new girl... not that my little harem isn't good enough but they seem to be all the same... every one of them. Skinny girls who are some freaky creature...>

Derek: -walking around with Missy- See? Its not that bad out here... ^^ I told you hell can be alright sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 am

Vivian: -glances up at him- ... Uhm... father, if I may--

Voldemort: You may not. Hanson is in charge and you are to follow his every command, or there will be severe punishments Vivian. Do I make myself clear?

Vivian: .... -sighs a bit and looks at the ground- Yes father... |c

Voldemort: Good. -glances at Hanson- The same goes for you, I don't expect anything to go wrong while I am gone. -teleports away-

Violet: D: But I want to stay here with you master... -ears droop- Sad Please.... I love you and I don't want to leave you...

Lucy: -looks up at her- ... Is something wrong? You seem distracted... :/ -cuddles her back-

William: -looks over at them- >.> ... What're you staring at, demon?

(Yeah that's what I figured. X3)

Drayna: -sitting up in the tree branches- ... o.o -ears perk and looks down at her- What the...? -slowly climbs down and watches her carefully- .... What do you think you're doing....? D: You can't set up camp here. It's dangerous....

??: Very Happy Oh but mister Quinn, don't you wanna spend more time with us? -chases after him-

??: Yeah we're not done with you yet, cutie! ;3

Missy: -holding onto his arm- ^^;; Y-yes.... I suppose... it's just a little scary walking around here sometimes, what with all the.... uhm... colourful characters... -looks around nervously at some of the demons- You're sure they won't hurt us? .__.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 am

Hanson: ... -looks down at her and plays with her hair gently- Alone at last dear Vivian... |J -begins to stroke her cheek- Now what are we going to do today...

Isaac: Don't make me kick you out Violet. Stop acting like a bloody baby and grow up. >/ Now hurry... or I'll get the other girls on you alright?

Eloisa: ... -stares at him for a moment and looks down- Nothing is wrong dear... I'm fine... <I can't stop staring at you of course...>

Aurora: o.o... But I need to have a break. Theres no one around here for ages. I'll be alright. I'll just have to put up some protective spells.

??: I need to play with that cute butt some more! Very Happy <3

Quinn: o.o;; Fuck D| -heads out of the forest and into Jirin territory- Why did I want to stay? These elves are nuts! No wonder Lily told me to stay away from them...

Derek: I'm sure. X3 Its the benefits of being the prince around here...

Annette: -stops in front of them- ... -looks Missy over then bows- Hello Prince Derek. Having a good walk today?

Derek: Ah. Missy this is Annette. Shes head of the army around here.

(Yeah. Making everyone trust her again! >D)
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 am

Vivian: ... -pulls away from him- Don't touch me... -looks away- I'm going back to Kanto to see my friends. Don't follow me... -walks away from him and heads downstairs-

Violet: -swallows nervously and backs away- ... Sorry master.... I... I'll leave... b-but I'll wait for you. Sad I'll wait until you're ready to take me back in... -sighs a little and walks outside- |c

Lucy: Oh well... alright then, if you're sure. -smiles faintly and shuts her eyes, just staying cuddled up to her- <3

William: >.> -raises an eyebrow, jerk mode activated- .... <Is that so? I would have figured you'd have more fun staring at Lucy than me.>

(Lol, I love how William's gonna try and be a douche, but he's totally gonna end up being pussy whipped. XD)

Drayna: :/ That's what it looks like... But this is the worst place to try and set up camp, believe me, I've tried. -ears perk and looks around a bit- You need to get out of here and find a safer place kid. -walks past her-

??: -ears droop a little- D: Awh... he went out into Jirin territory. -pouts a little-

Nikita: -standing out in the wastelands by herself, practicing on a training dummy with her sword- >C

Missy: -looks up at her- ... Oh uhm.... h-hello... ^^; Very nice to meet you. -hesitantly holds a hand out to shake-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 am

Hanson: >.>... -teleports in front of her- Your father told you to listen to me... and I say you must stay here... >J -steps forward- Whats the matter kiddo? You scared of me?

Isaac: -slams the door behind him- |3 Finally... that was hectic. I feel free to do what I want now...

Annette: -hanging around in Shawn's bar, drinking-

Eloisa: <As much as I love Lucy.... I just can't help it. I've always had the problem... getting distracted by nice things...> -has her suductive face on, winking at him-

Aurora: ... -shrugs and sits down next to her fire- Heh. Like anyone could hurt me. Witches are powerful |3 What could these muggles do?

Quinn: -fixes up his hair and clothes- Phew D| Thank god they have limits... -walks around the wastelands- ... Although this is probably the worst place to come to... theres no water... food... o.o... But there is a blue girl. That must be something.

Annette: ... -gently takes her hand and shakes it- Lovely to meet you... You're certainly prettier than most of the demons I see around here...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:29 am

Vivian: -sighs a little in frustration- No, I'm not. I'd just rather not spend my time with you. -.- But... as you wish, I'll stay. -walks past him and sits down in a chair- I'll be reading... don't bother me.

Violet: -winces a little as he slams the door and tears up- ..... I'll wait for you... |c -shakily wipes her eyes and heads into town-

Fox: >.> -picks up a few of her empty glasses- I think you've had quite enough love. I don't think we could afford it if you had too much and started trashing the place.

William: ... -grins a little- <Is that so? No use ignoring something like that love... why don't you ditch the clingy princess and we can go have some real fun?> |J

??: -watches her carefully from a distance- ... We have an intruder on the premises, possibly one with magical abilities. Do I have authorisation to take her out? .... -nod- Yes sir. -grabs a few pokeballs and sends out some pokemon-

Corphish: >C -steps out into the campsite and shoots a water gun at the fire, putting it out and making the area dark-

Emolga: D< -swoops over her and shocks her with a thunderbolt-

Nikita: -doesn't notice him yet and continues her training- >C Fucking weak men.... -strikes the dummy- How dare they give me another whipping.... -growls a bit-

Missy: -blushes a bit- ^//^ Eheh... oh thankyou, though I must admit, that might be because I'm a human, not a demon... I-I'm not really from around here...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:29 am

Hanson: >.>... -moves over to her and sits on the arm rest- Now see you are going to be doing what I want you to do... You're coming with me... to my room... for a little talk ;3 -runs a hand gently down her leg-

Annette: <.< I'm fine. Besides I'm not in the mood for crashing and that. I'm tired from chasing my harem... they have escaped once again D|

Eloisa: <Give me a second> ... Sweetheart I'm just going to have a little nap... I have quite a headache. Why don't you go for a horse ride? I bet Charon misses that... -kisses her cheek-

Aurora: o.o !! -stands up quickly- What the-- O.O!! ARGHHH! >_< -yelps in pain and falls to the ground- Ughh... D| F-Fuck...

Quinn: Uh... Hey? I was wondering if i can ask for your assistance... o.o;; If... you're not too busy ^^;;

Annette: Oh its so nice to finally see a human around here... A pretty one like yourself as well... |J

Derek: >.> Come on Missy we better get back home. You coming with us Annette?

Annette: Of course I will. I want to make sure you two are alright...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:30 am

Vivian: -growls a little and immediately gets up, eyes glowing red- D< I said not to touch me! Now I'm not going anywhere with you cause-- ... -stops and calms down a bit- .... Fine... -sighs a little- Just make it quick... -.-

Fox: Wow, I can't imagine why. >.>

Violet: -walks in and sits down at another table- ... A drink please, bloody... |c -sighs-

Fox: Coming up. >.> -heads to the back of the bar and starts pouring some drinks-

Lucy: Hm? o.o Oh I bet he does.... D: But what about you? I wanna stay and make sure you feel better.... let me come back to bed with you. -leans in and kisses her forehead gently-

??: ... -quickly moves out into the clearing and goes behind her, putting some handcuffs down on her wrist- Remain still and you won't be harmed any further. -returns his pokemon- Intruder has been subdued and detained sir, bringing her in for questioning now.

Nikita: -ears perk and looks up at him- o.o ... -growls a little and flicks her tail, irritated- >C What the hell are you? D< And what are you doing out here?!

Missy: Oh how nice of you... ^^' Thankyou Annette, it is a little less scary back at the castle... -rubs her arm-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:30 am

Hanson: -grins and stands, taking her hand- Come on then... <3 -leads her up to his bedroom-

Annette: <.< ... -looks her over- Whats your problem vampire?

Eloisa: I'll be alright... you have some fun... -plays with the ends of her hair gently- Trust me... you could use a little outing... -stands up and heads off to her bedroom-

Aurora: After being shocked I won't be doing much moving... >_< What the hell is going on? I'm just camping in the woods! I haven't done anything!

Quinn: I got chased... by a bunch of fruity elves... who just want to keep doing me... its not fun sex. D| You have no idea what I've been through....

Annette: Of course... -heads back to the castle- ... I'm sorry if my apperance scares you a little...

Derek: Eh you look decent compared to most of the demons. >.>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:31 am

Vivian: -swallows nervously and follows him up, but draws her hand away- I meant it. I don't take kindly to people getting close to me. >/ Don't touch me Hanson... I don't care if you are in charge....

Violet: -ears perk and looks up at her- ... My master kicked me out of my home. So I have to find a way to get by on my own somehow. ... Heh... -looks away- Why am I even telling you? -frowns a little-

Lucy: Oh uhm... alright. :/ I hope you feel better.... -sighs a bit and gets up, heading outside-

William: >.> ... -grins a little and follows Eloisa- Good job getting rid of her... |J

??: A likely story... all the spies and intruders say the same thing. >/ Now be quiet. -pulls her up to the HQ and takes her inside- Are you keeping any pokemon on you? -looks her over-

Nikita: ... -looks him over- >.> You dislike the elves? Good. >/ -snorts a bit- So do we. -folds her arms- What's your name, human?

Missy: ... -nods in agreement- Derek's right... ^^; Sorry, you're not that bad really... all the demons are scaring me right now... I've never really been outside the castle when I've stayed down here...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 am

Hanson: -takes her into the room and shuts the door, locking it- But wouldn't it be a shame if your father found out that you didn't listen to me... the person that was in charge... Wouldn't he just get so mad at you? Punish you even?

Annette: Maybe because I know a vampire's life is a terrible one... -shows her missing fangs- I know what its like kid. If we're not a fighter, we're whores...

Charon: -lifts his head up- Hey there is my favourite girl... -nuzzles her gently- Whats wrong?

Eloisa: -takes off her skirt so she is just in her stockings and underwear- Well you better show me a good time... -plays with the ends of his hair- Get your clothes off and get on the bed...

Aurora: But its true! Look I don't have any pokemon on me! >/ I'm just a girl camping in the woods. Can't say that it isn't suss but I'm telling you I'm doing no harm!

Quinn: My name is Quinn... >w> And my I know your name sweetheart? |3

Annette: Well if you like I can take you out to guide you a little more... How would you like that? >.>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 am

Vivian: ... -pauses and looks past him at the door- I don't want to upset my father and get punished, but... I have dignity Hanson. This is an abuse of power. Let me out... -voice cracks a little and starts to sound nervous-

Violet: -looks up at her and stares at her missing fangs for a bit- .... That's true... I was taught to be a fighter, but... I never really was one. I thought I was lucky never having to fight to become master's favourite, but... now I wish I had least practiced. At least that way I'd have some way of getting by...

Lucy: -strokes his fur gently and sighs- .... I think Eloisa just blew me off... :/

William: -looks her over briefly- Heh... alright but then you better get your gorgeous self over here. ;3 -starts to pull his clothes off- I'm not gonna put up with you standing there and doing nothing for much longer....

??: We'll see. >/ -drags her into another room and locks the door behind him- Stand against the wall, I gotta search you. After that you'll be questioned... if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

Nikita: -ears flatten and growls a little- Nikita... >C And let me warn you I do not take kindly to that kind of shit. I'm so sick of men who think they're better than me. Go back to where you came from, human.

Missy: o.o ... -glances at Derek and swallows nervously- Oh uhm... well if you're sure... and if Derek doesn't mind, that would be lovely... t-thankyou Annette.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:34 am

Hanson: Abuse of power... but it shows how weak you can be... -pulls her close to him and runs his hands gently down her sides- Come on... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- I never really get this... And you will start to like it... >J

Annette: And now you got no where to go and no one to care about you... <.< Sounds like the same old story... -looks her over again- ... Why don't you come back to my place for a bit? ... I could sort you out

Charon: o.o.. Why would she? I mean you love her... Why would she just do that...?

Eloisa: -turns so her back is facing him and removes her top, moving onto the bed- <.< ... You best not question a tough spanish girl... or I will make it rougher for you in the bed... <3

Aurora: -rolls her eyes and stands against the wall- Can you please hurry? I gotta get going. I got more important things than to stay here... >.> And keep your hands where I can see them okay buster?

Quinn: >.>... I don't think you're better than me. I mean hey I'm a human. We're the weak ones. You look like a strong woman.

Annette: -smiles a little- Its no problem Missy dearest... |J

Derek: >.>... -takes Missy's hand- Come on... I'll make sure you're comfortable in your room...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 am

Vivian: o.o; -gasps a little and freezes up- Shit... >.< Hanson stop it... my father will be furious.... -tries to move away a little- S-stop....

Violet: -brushes some hair out of her eyes- .... I don't know. It's hard to trust anyone around these parts... nobody just offers a place to stay without an ulterior motive or wanting something in return...

Fox: -comes back over and sets a drink down in front of her- ... Yeah don't do it kid. <.< Annette's not the kind of chick you wanna hang around.

Lucy: I don't know, it felt like she was trying to get rid of me. But... you're right, aren't you? Sad Eloisa would never do that to me...

William: Rougher huh? >.> Last time I checked, I was the man here. -pulls the rest of his clothes off and sits down with her- I know you like to be that way with Lucy, but it's not gonna fly here. -pulls her close and kisses her neck gently- Just relax... <3

??: You're in no position to be making any demands. -pats her down and pulls her wand out of her robes- >.> ... Mhmm... just as I thought. -places it down on a table and continues to search her-

Nikita: I am. >.> Hm... -circles him and looks him over- The men here would never admit such a thing... they are arrogant and stubborn, thinking they are the strongest. I have neve met a man willing to admit they are weaker than me.

Missy: Thanks sweetheart... It was nice meeting you dear. -heads back to her room- Your friend sure does seem... uhm... friendly... ^^; A little intimidating though...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 am

Hanson: But he won't find out now will he? -starts to slip off her robes- Because if he did I wouldn't mind killing you... not ... one... bit...

Annette: And Fox isn't a good one to take advice from because she is a dumb copy of a whore <.<... As far as I'm concerned I think I'm doing better with my life than you are. I am a leader of an army... and you're just some slutty bar maid.

Charon: I wouldn't think so... :/ -licks her cheek gently- But you know if she keeps doing that you should find someone else you appreciates you ...

Eloisa: Mmn... See... thats not why I'm doing you. -pushes him down onto the bed and moves ontop of him- You see I always had to be gentle for Lucy... I want it tough... I need to have this thrill... And I'm sure you will learn to love it... Now remove my panties bitch... -leans in and kisses him hard-

Aurora: Fuck... well okay I am a witch. But I have no concerns about what you muggles do thats legal and illegal... Now can I please have my wand back? Or at least don't break it. Its precious to me... >/

Quinn: -shrugs- I speak the truth... besides... heh. I do enjoy women dominating me... its... a little fetish I have. <.< But all those elf girls want me to dominate them... its annoying.

Derek: >.> You better be careful... shes a scary one. I don't want you to be alone with her alright?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 am

Vivian: H-hanson...-trembles and tries to push his hands away- You can't... C-cut it out, I mean it! D< -shoves him and slaps him across the face- .... -backs away a bit and fixes up her robes-

Fox: >C I'm here helping a friend... I could be in the same position as you if I really wanted, bitch. -growls darkly and walks away-

Violet: ... I suppose you do have a point. And I need a place to stay. :/

Lucy: -tears up a little- I don't want to think about that... s-she does appreciate me, and I love her... |c I could never leave Eloisa...

William: o.o; -looks a little stunned- Mmph! ... -shuts his eyes and kisses her back- Mmn... |3 -runs a hand up her leg and starts to pull of her panties- I gotta admit... -tries to take in a deep breath- You're good at this rough thing... <3

??: Enough talking. >/ -goes through her back a bit, then goes back to patting her down, now using it as an excuse to feel her up-

G: -walks in and shuts the door behind him- <.< ... That's enough. I'm sure you've searched her quite thoroughly by now. -goes over and picks up the wand from the table- You can go.

??: ... -backs away from her a bit and nods- Yes sir. -quickly leaves the room-

G: -looks over at Aurora- ... Have a seat.

Nikita: -raises an eyebrow- ...You don't say? >J -grins a little and plays with some of his hair- How interesting... maybe you would be fun to play with...

Missy: She seems that way... -nods- I won't. :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 am

Hanson: ... -turns back to face her and pulls out his wand- Now... you've done it... -aims it at her- I was trying to be nice but now we'll play it the hard way... Imperio.

Annette: <.< Whatever... -stands up- Come on girl. You can stay with me. I don't mind helping out someone as beautiful as you... ;3

Charon: Oh don't cry Lucy... D: -licks away her tears gently- Please... Sad It breaks my heart to see you like this...

Eloisa: Mmn... See? |3 Isn't it such a turn on... -sits up a little and runs a hand down his chest gently- You're such a man William... -grins a little and looks down- And quite big I must say... >3

Aurora: Ugh... >_< -fixes up her robes and looks at G for a moment- ... -slowly goes over and sits down- Can I please have my wand back and go?

Quinn: Really? Hmm... ;3 Now you are a woman that could give me a good time...

Derek: Good... well you have a good nights sleep alright? Smile -hugs her- I'll see you in the morning Missy... -walks away-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 am

Vivian: o.o;; No... no please! >.< -tries to move away from him- This isn't fair! Y-you can't...

Violet: ... -downs her drink in one go and stands up- Alright. ... -looks away- Thankyou. Let's just get going. -walks past her and steps outside-

Lucy: -sniffles a little and hugs him- |c I have to talk to her about this... s-she'll be honest with me, right? Sad We can work this out... I can't bear the thought of losing her... she was the only one who ever treated me right...

William: -grins a bit- Well I aim to please... |3 -runs a hand down her side and caresses her skin gently- So what are you going to do with me, hm...?

G: -plays with her wand idly- No... at least not for now. I'd like to know why someone like you... would be trespassing so close to my building? I don't like the thought of magical beings interfering with our projects...

Nikita: -frowns a little- Maybe... do not just presume that you deserve my affections. A pathetic human boy like yourself... you have to earn it. -runs a hand through his hair- Beg me human. Give me a real reason to take you home.

Missy: You too sweetheart... -smiles faintly and kisses his cheek- Sweet dreams... -goes over and sits on the edge of her bed and combs through her hair, gets changed into pajamas and that-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 am

Original post by Sara

Hanson: See? You should've just listened to me darling... >J -flicks his wand and makes her undress herself-

Annette: ... You know its a shame that your master doesn't care for you that much... You seem like such a darling woman... >.>

Charon: I'm sure she will be honest... but just promise me if something does go wrong, you will be strong. :/ Theres probably someone better out there...

Eloisa: I'm going to ride you so fucking hard you won't be able to walk... But first... -gets on her knees and moves his head up a little- You'll have to do something for me... <3

Aurora: -keeps her eyes on her wand- I wasn't planning on ruining your projects... I was just passing by. I don't know my way around here and I just set up camp in the wrong spot alright? I have more important things to do. -frowns a bit-

Quinn: Well you know maybe a little spanking could make my begs louder... But I do want you to punish me... Think about it... I might be the only male that you could dominate...

Annette: ... -watching her from the ground in her shadow form- ... <Hurry... get into bed... turn out the lights...>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 am

Vivian: D: -jaw drops and just watches in horror for a moment- Please... >.< Please don't! -tries to cover herself up- Why are you doing this to me? I-I'm not interested in you!

Violet: He does care for me... he has to... my master is all I have, really... h-he's all I've ever had, I need him... -sighs and looks away, tearing up- And... >.< H-he said he would always take care of me... -sniffles a bit-

Lucy: ... -sighs a bit and nods- I'll try and be strong... I just hope nothing's going on... I don't think I could ever stop loving Eloisa. Sad

William: Yeah...? |3 -looks up at her and runs a hand gently along one of her legs- I think I know what I have to do for you... <3 -gently kisses the inside of her thigh- I'll make you feel wonderful...

G: Do you now? -thinks for a moment and looks her over- ... You know I believe you... >.> You seem innocent. Tell me... what kind of power do you hold, my dear?

Nikita: ... -grabs him by his hair and forces him to his knees in front of her- No no no... I can tell you want to be punished, and you will not receive any of that until I see you earn it... whine and cry and beg like the pitiful human boy you are... -strokes his cheek gently and grins- Then I might punish you...

Missy: o.o -looks around a bit- ... Huh... weird... -gets up and turns off her lights, and crawls into bed, drawing the covers over herself-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 am

Hanson: I don't care if you are... I always get my way... -makes her lay down on the bed- Now... to keep you still... -conjures some ropes and ties her arms and legs to the posts of the beds-

Annette: Trust me kiddo no master is ever caring of just one woman... if he loved you why would he have more women? <.<...

Charon: :/ I know you say that... but things can change... -nuzzles her gently-

Eloisa: Mmm... Thats a good boy... <3 -giggles a bit and plays with the ends of his hair gently-

Aurora: -folds her arms- You muggles know too much already. By order of the Ministry of Magic I am not allowed to tell you anymore <.<

Quinn: Alright... >.> -tears up and tugs at her shirt- Please... Please master Nikita... I need to be punished... I'm such a bad boy... I'll do anything!

Annette: ... -slowly crawls into her bed, covering her mouth- Don't speak... I just want to talk to you... but perhaps even a little more...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 am

Vivian: -struggles against the ropes- No! >.< Oh god please, somebody help me! -screams and cries- Please not this! I-I know I'm meant to listen to you but... but you can't... -tears run down her face-

Violet: ... I never thought about it like that... -wipes her eyes- I'm never going to find anyone who cared for me like he did... -looks up at her- Thankyou for taking me in though. I guess us vampire girls have to stick together...

Lucy: -holds onto him- At least I know you care for me... |c

William: -trails gentle kisses further up her leg- Does that feel good? Mmm... I'm glad I can please you... |3

G: I know more than you think about your world. >.> I already have on my side several witches and wizards.... so you have no reason not to tell me anything. -plays with the wand a little- ... I heard you say this was quite valuable to you... would be such a shame if something happened to it...

Nikita: ... -grins, showing her fangs and strokes his hair gently- Oh yes, you've been so bad.... ssh now... -wipes his eyes- And what do you need me to do to you? Hm...? Tell me bad boy...

Missy: O.O;; -freezes- ... A-annette...? -shivers a little and tries to inch away from her- W-what do you want? -muffled by her hand covering her mouth-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 am

Hanson: -takes off his robes and moves ontop of her- But don't you see...? I can... I'm tired of you being daddy's little girl... well now shes going get a lesson of her own...

Annette: ... I guess we should... Then again I was one with a harem... till they all escaped... -goes inside her house- Still... If there was one special girl... I would have her... All to my own...

Charon: Come on... why don't we go inside...? :/

Eloisa: -moves off of him and lays on her back- Oh god... Ohh William... That was lovely... <3

Aurora: ... -frowns- Don't alright? Its the last of what I have of my mother... -sighs- I graduated from Hogwarts not that long ago... about a year or so... I got O's in all my OWL's and NEWT's ... Which is Outstanding and is the top marks... my best subjects were Charms and Potions and I was even given the offer of becoming the Charms teacher there. Happy now? -folds her arms- Can I have my wand back?

Quinn: -bites his lip- I need a good spanking... Tie me up so I don't try to push you away... gag me... And then have your way with me...

Annette: -strokes her hair gently- I just want to be with you... See when I saw you... you were such a wonderful creature... so different... all the girls a thin and gross but you have curves and they are lovely... <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:47 am

Vivian: Ugh... >.< -shivers and looks away as he moves on top of her- I don't need a lesson... I-I'm sorry... Sad You're in charge, I get that, I'll treat you like my father and do whatever you say without question just... just not this... -whimpers a bit- Please...

Violet: -follows her in- Sounds nice. I wish I could've had my master all to myself... he said he would have married me if I wasn't so clingy... -runs a hand through her hair and sighs deeply- I guess I ruined it for myself... |c

Lucy: -glances at the castle- ... I don't know if I want to yet... Sad

William: <.< -sits up a bit and gazes down at her- Yeah? M'glad you liked it babe... |3 You know this was the best decision you ever made, ditching that needy little bitch Lucy...

G: So you must be very skilled in these things... a very powerful witch. >.> No, not yet. I'll hold onto it for a little longer... just for safekeeping. -pockets it- I'd like to know a little more about your abilities... -looks her over- You mentioned you were camping... you have no place to stay?

Nikita: Mmn... that does sound like fun... >J -helps him stand up- Come bad boy... we'll take you back home... <3

Missy: o__o;; Oh uhm... Annette that's very kind of you.. b-but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next