Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 am

Original response by Sara

Hanson: -grins a little- Sorry... -kisses her neck gently- My filthy pleasures come first... <3

-------------------------------------------------

Annette: ... -raises an eyebrow- You know... I think you need someone to take care of you properly...

Charon: :/ Are you sure? I think it might be best to go now...

Eloisa: -looks up at him and strokes his cheek gently- Ever since I got my demon blood in me... I've had such cravings... And you really know just how to help them... <3 -runs her finger down hos neck and along his chest-

Aurora: Hey! Look I don't plan on staying here alright? I have important things to do... -looks away- I'll get my own home soon...

Quinn: -grins a little- Could you... Drag me by the hair a bit? |3 <3

Annette: ... But what Missy? I hope you're not going to upset me... <.<
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 am

Vivian: Ugh... -tilts her head back a bit and shuts her eyes- F-fuck... at least stop teasing me... |c Just get it over with...

Violet: -glances at her- ... Yeah I suppose I do... I'm a pretty pathetic vampire... but you shouldn't worry about me, I don't want to burden you...

Lucy: Uhm... alright, I guess you're right... please, stay with me though...

William: Well I am more than happy to help you with that.... |3 You're so much more fun than Lucy ever was... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- You should get rid of her for good. ;3 Dump the bitch's prissy ass... and we can always have fun like this. <3

G: I'm sure you will. But I didn't ask you. I'd like to run a few tests on your abilities as a magical being. If you're good... I might keep you here.

Nikita: ... Oh dearest... |3 I am so glad you wandered out here... -strokes his cheek gently, then grabs him by his hair and drags him back into the Jirin city- <3

Missy: But... but I.... D: I don't think i-it's a good.... i-idea... I'm not trying to upset you, honest...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 am

Hanson: And why should I? It makes you scared... and you know I live off fear. <3 -grins cruelly- Now you might want to grip on the ropes... because when it goes in it'll hurt... -leans in and kisses her gently-

Annette: ... No. -gently holds her cheeks and looks her over- ... So you really care for someone who was like your master... someone who loves you... and treats you right... <.<

Charon: You know I will. :/ -licks her cheek and enters the castle-

Eloisa: ... I'm not sure. The girl lives off of me... If I break her heart she would probably lose it... then again William you are one of a kind... <3

Aurora: o.o.. Keep me? You can't do that! D< Thats down right kidnapping! -stands up- I have more important things to do than to do your dirty work.

Quinn: Ahh... -winces in pain but follows her- Oh yes... |3 I am glad too... >.> You guys have fangs too right? Because if you feel the need to bite you can...

Annette: And why don't you think that? Because for once you have someone you thinks you're lovely... -strokes her cheek gently- That really does think you're a beautiful woman...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 am

(Just gonna skip with these guys.)

Vivian: -trembling with tears running down her cheeks and blood running down her legs- >.< Please... please no more, it hurts... -takes in a deep shuddering breath- N-no more... I-I'll give, I swear... just no more....

Violet: o.o; -looks up at her- ... Y-yes... Yes someone who would take care of me and... and love me... -frowns a little- I have nothing... I need somebody t hold onto at night and tell me that I'm good... -tears up a bit-

Lucy: -walks in and looks around- She said she went to lay down because of a headache... do you think I should go and see her? :/

William: Oh who cares about her? You said it yourself, you have needs she can't fulfill... -pulls her close and kisses softly along her collarbone- She'd never do any of this for you, so why is she worth holding on to...?

G: >.> I know precisely what it is. And what important matters you have to attend to, frankly is none of my concern. Besides... I still have your wand. Despite this leaving you without your magical powers, you seem to have expressed quite a connection with it... as long as I have it, you will be eating out of my hands Aurora, whether you want to or not. Now you are scheduled for testing in an hour, you might as well get yourself prepared.

Nikita: -glances back at him- <.< ... I do not need your permission, boy. -takes him into the city and presses him up against a wall- You see if I wanted to do something like this... -leans in and kisses his neck, biting into him a little with her fangs- ... I would just do it... >J I don't need you to tell me I can. <3

Missy: -blushes and looks away- It's true... I-I don't really get that... at all... b-but you're very intimidating Annette, frankly I'm a little scared... Plus Derek mentioned not to spend any time alone with y-you....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 am

Hanson: ... -gets up from ontop of her and starts to clean himself up- Good girl... because I do plan on seeing you again... to have another one of these fun moment... ;3 -gets his robes on-

Annette: Awh shh... -wipes away her tears gently- Don't get upset... there will be someone who will take care of you... You will never... be alone again... -leans in and kisses her gently- <3

Charon: I guess. :/ I mean she wouldn't get upset if it was something that was really worrying you...

Eloisa: Oh... -moves her head back and closes her eyes- Mm... M-Maybe you're right... <3

Aurora: ... Can I at least have the locket out of it? Its in a little second at the bottom of the wand.

Quinn: o.o... Ohh... Yes... |3 Nikita you know just what to do... <3 You do whatever the fuck you want..

Annette: Oh don't listen to him... Derek doesn't know anything about me... he thinks I'm a huge scary woman... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- Just relax. <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 am

Vivian: -bites her lip and shuts her eyes- Fuck... >.< Ow... Can you untie me now...? T-the ropes are digging into my wrists... -pulls weakly against the ropes-

Violet: Mmn... -sighs a little and kisses her back, gently wrapping her arms around Annette's wait- Thankyou... I... I need you... I can't be alone... -looks up at her- Does this... make you my new master...?

Lucy: ... I just want to talk to her... -heads back to their room-

William: Of course I am... -pulls her close and runs his hands down her back- We could have so much fun... <3 -keeps softly kissing her and grabs her butt-

Lucy: -opens the door and steps in- I'm sorry Eloisa, I just-- o.o;; ... -freezes and looks them over- Oh... Oh m-my god....

G: Well that would defeat the purpose of keeping what you hold so dear, now wouldn't it? -grins a little- No... I'll be holding onto this a while longer until I know I can trust you.

Nikita: Damn right I will... -grabs a handful of his hair and pulls his head back, kissing him hard- You're mine... all mine... <3 Say it.

Missy: Ahh... -shivers a little in fright and tilts her head back- It's a little difficult to relax....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 am

Hanson: I spose you need to fix yourself up >.> -goes over and unties her, stroking her cheek gently- >J Cheer up sweetheart... you're were good... <3

Annette: Well if you want that darling then yes... I will be your master... -strokes her hair gently- I just have to see how good you are in the bed...

Eloisa: -giggles a bit- Mmm William... <3 o.o!! -sits up quickly- ... L-Lucy?

Charon: -enters the room- o__o;; What the hell is going on?! D<

Aurora: ... -tears up- You're a real bastard... >C I swear when I get my wand back you're going to suffer...

Quinn: Mff! Mmmnn... Oh I am all yours... I will do whatever you want master... <3

Annette: Well what can I do to make you feel more relaxed...? -grins a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 am

Vivian: -frowns and glares at him- Thanks, that really means a lot... >/ -sits up a bit and rubs her wrists- Oww... >.< Everything hurts and... and I'm bleeding everywhere... w-why would you do this to me...? |c

Violet: Yes I... I want to serve you master Annette... -rests her head on her shoulder and cuddles up to her- Please... -shuts her eyes- |c I've... had a lot of practice, I will try my best to please you...

William: o.o;; -looks up- Oh shit...

Lucy: D: ... -looks stunned and doesn't say anything for a moment- Eloisa... h-how... how could you...? >.< -tears up and backs away, trembling- I-I thought...

G: >.> Yes, I hear that a lot. Now dry it up.

??: -comes back in and goes over to Aurora- Shall I take her to the labs sir? -cuffs her wrists and makes her stand-

G: Yes... but I think I'll come with you. >.> Just to keep an eye on this one.

Nikita: Good... -runs a hand down his side- Let's get you home, you still need to be punished, bad boy. >J -moves away from him and drags him back to her home-

Missy: I... I uhm... m-maybe by getting out of my bed...? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 am

Hanson: -grins a little- Because I can sweetheart... >J Now when your father comes back... you better not say anything. You'll act normal and pretend this never happened... Got it?

Annette: -kisses her forehead gently- I'm sure you can sweetheart.... here... -takes her over into the bedroom- Don't worry... we go gentle in this one... :J

Eloisa: ... -sighs- Lucy look... I don't think it'll work out for us... Please just--

Charon: Forget it! Save your excuses you whore D< -moves Lucy away from the bedroom- Oh kiddo I'm so sorry... Sad

Aurora: Oh great. I rather have grabby mc grabs a lot hang around than you...

Quinn: -grins- Oh yes I do... <3 I seriously don't know why I haven't met you before Nikita... You really are a great girl...

Annette: <.< Now that I can't do...and if you not going to be agreeing with this I'll be forcing you down... -frowns a bit- You don't want me to do that do you?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 am

Vivian: ... -looks away- F-fine... -slowly gets up, staggering a little- But you won't have to worry about that for a while. -.- He's gone for a long time... -shakily picks up her robes and walks past him- I'm gonna go have a shower...

Violet: -follows her in- Thankyou master... for giving me a chance. .... -pulls away from her and goes over to the bed- I won't disappoint you... -sits down and looks up at her-

Lucy: -trembles a little and holds onto him for support- I... I feel like my legs are made of jelly... -sniffles and tears run down her face- Oh god... I should have seen this coming! >.< -sobs and buries her face in his fur- S-she stopped loving me a long time ago...

William: -groans and rolls his eyes- Bloody crybaby. >.> Forget about her babe... you've got something better now... -strokes her cheek- <3

G: I don't appreciate the attitude Aurora. -leads them out of the room and downstairs- Besides... you do not have to be against this. It could be so much better for you here, don't you think?

Nikita: Mmn... |J It is good to find a man who is not afraid of submitting himself... -takes him inside and lets him go- So tell me again bad boy... what am I going to do to you?

Missy: o.o;; ... W-well... n-no I don't but... -tries to back away more- ^^;; L-listen you really do seem like a nice woman but I just uhm... I don't know if this is right f-for me...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

Hanson: ... -smirks a little and follows her- Hmm... |3 A shower might be nice... What a good idea sweetheart... <3 -plays with her hair gently-

Annette: -sits next to her and runs a hand up her leg gently- I hope not... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- <3

Charon: Sad Please don't cry Lucy sweetheart... -sighs and nuzzles her gently- Look we have to get out of hell... you need to be somewhere away from her...

Eloisa: ... -runs a hand through her hair- Yeah... I guess so... -looks up at him- You won't leave me right? :/

Aurora: No I don't. If I actually leave and finish up what I am doing then I can go back to Hogwarts and take up the job offer. Thats is a sweet life and I am following my dreams.

Quinn: -grins and backs away to the bedroom- I need to be tied up and hit on the backside until its all raw and red...

Annette: Well how do you know if you've never tried... >J -starts to slowly remove her pants- Settle now Missy... I'll show you a good time.. <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

Vivian: -glances back at him- But you can't-- .... -stops and sighs a bit- ... I have to listen and... and obey no matter what... -sighs and tears up- Fine... -steps into the bathroom and turns on the shower-

Violet: Mmn.... -wraps her arms around Annette's waist- I am yours... <3 -shuts her eyes and kisses her back-

Lucy: >.< I'm such an idiot... nobody would have ever been happy with me... -shakily wipes her eyes- .... Y-yeah... I need to get away from here... somewhere on the surface where I can be on my own... |c

William: Oh of course not... -kisses her cheek- As long as you don't change... you're perfect this way... <3 -brushes some hair out of her eyes- Now c'mon... ;3 I know you still want to have your way with me...

G: How cute. It is better for you here and you'll learn that eventually, your skills will be put to real use... that is, after we test you for your full potential. -glances at the other guy- Lock her up for now with the other subjects.

Drayna: -chained up in an iron cage on the other side of the lab- |c ...

G: >.> ... Anywhere but over there. I'll be back to check on you later. -turns and leaves-

Nikita: Well you definitely deserve it.... >J -grabs some rope and follows him in- But first... take your clothes off and lay down. I need to get a feel for what I have gotten myself... |3

Missy: -gasps a little and freezes up- .__. W-well I... -shuts her eyes- >.< Oh gosh this can't be happening... -trembles a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

Hanson: Now you're learning... -opens up the shower curtain- Get in there and wash yourself a bit... I'll just... watch... <3

Annette: -cuddling her afterwards- Wow... I can't imagine why he would want to get rid of someone like you... <3

Charon: Come on... I know some portals that can take us to a different planet... Sad You don't need her Lucy... And I'm sure there is someone out there who loves you for who you are...

Eloisa: ... -smiles a little and leans in, kissing him gently- Of course I do... -slowly moves back ontop of him-

Aurora: -looks over at her- Y-You... o.o...-tries to pull away- Let me go! D<

Quinn: Yes ma'am... |3 -takes off his clothes and lays down on the bed- I've got a good package I can tell you that ;3

Annette: Shh sh sh sh. You need to calm down Missy... -moves her pants to the side and moves down- You have such beautiful curves... <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:06 am

Vivian: -looks up at him for a moment- ... Shit... I can't fucking believe this... -runs a hand through her hair and sets her robes down, gingerly stepping into the shower- .... -glances back at him and covers herself up- Do you really have to.. watch me...? >//<

Violet: -rests her head against Annette's chest and gives a small smile- I... I did a good job for you, master...?

Lucy: |c I don't want anyone else... I love Eloisa... and she... she loved me. ... Once... -sniffles a bit- I don't want to find anyone else. I just wanna go some place on the surface where I can... c-crawl up into and be on my own and die...

William: Mmn... -grins a little- So what did you say before? ;3 Something about riding me until I couldn't walk anymore...?

Drayna: ... -ears perk and glances up at her-

??: >/ Get in there. -shoves her into a cell and locks the door, then turns and leaves the room-

Drayna: -sighs a little- Can't say I didn't warn you kiddo...

Nikita: Mmn... |J -goes over and sits on top of him- So I see... <3 -runs a hand down his chest- I just want to get a really good look at you... -slowly moves her hand down lower-

Missy: -shivers a little in anticipation and blushes- A-annette.... you have to understand.... >.< I haven't done this sort of thing.... s-since I was married....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 am

Hanson: -grins and sits down- Of course I do... it'll get me all excited again.. and then I can join you... |3 Hurry now. I want that soap on you <3

Annette: You did a fantastic job... see? You could have a better life here with me... you don't need that foolish man... -kisses her gently-

Charon: D: Lucy don't say that... Sad Here... -heads outside- I know the place where we can go... its this planet called Xanintum... they have nice people here... better than the ones in hell...

Eloisa: -grins a little and sits up a bit, running her hand down his chest and stomach- Honey when I'm done with you, you won't want to get out of bed for a long time ;3 <3

Aurora: ... -backs away into the corner of the cell- No... >_< -sits down and puts her head in her hands- I have to go... I gotta stop him... I gotta find my dad... -trembles- Can't life just be easy for once!? -starts to cry-

Quinn: -blushes and bites his lip, watching her hand- I hope you're not going to be this gentle when you get started...

Annette: Its alright... -grins a little and moves up again- I'll be slow just for you... -leans in and kisses her gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 am

Vivian: Well I can't wait for that.... -hesitates, then slowly picks up some soap and stands under the water- ... -sniffles and tears up a little, starting to wash the blood from her- Is... |c Is this... t-to your liking...?

Violet: Yeah... I could... -smiles and kisses her back- Thankyou... thankyou master... -sits up a little and brushes some hair out of her eyes- I want to show you my gratitude... Smile Master Isaac showed me how to give a wonderful massage... -rubs her shoulders gently-

Lucy: I could have sworn there were nice people here too, but look what she went and did to me... |c Let's just go... -holds onto him and heads outside-

William: |3 Mmn... Eloisa, I don't want to leave the bed now... <3

Drayna: ... -sighs a little and moves closer to the edge of her cell- I'm so sorry dearest... try to be calm. Sad They're waiting for your moment of weakness so you can be overpowered.... don't give them the opportunity....

Nikita: I wouldn't dream of it, bitch. |3 Mmm... yes very nice... <3 -moves away after feeling him up a bit- Come, kneel in front of your master. -grabs the rope-

Missy: o.o; Mmff... -slowly shuts her eyes- Mmn.... -moans a bit and kisses her back- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am

Hanson: Yes... come on Vivan dearest get it all over yourself... -grins and keeps looking her over- Mmmn... You are so beautiful Vivian... >J

Annette: Ohh... That is lovely... -sits up a bit- Wow you have such a lovely touch Violet... -smiles a little- I cannot believe I haven't met you before...

Charon: Sad This is hell... no one is nice... Here. -stops at the portal- It will head off into the forest so we will be alone for a while...

Eloisa: -sweating a little afterwards, wiping her forehead- Mmmn... That was lovely... -moves off of him and onto her back- <3

Aurora: -sniffles- I just want to get out of here... |c Its hard ... I-I've been strong all my life but everything is just getting ruined for me... And I don't want to be stuck near that boss guy again >_<

Quinn: Very Happy Yes ma'am! -moves forward and kneels down in front of her- You really have turned me on Nikita... and you've only just started... <3

Annette: -pulls away a little- See? Isn't this nice...? -runs a hand up Missy's shirt gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 am

Vivian: ... -shuts her eyes tight and tears run down her face, trembling a little- ... T-t-thankyou.... >.< -lathers the soap over the rest of her body and looks away, trying to ignore him-

Violet: Well I... I've never really ventured out into the demon world that much. I was always either hunting for food on the surface for master or... by his side at home... -rubs her back and shoulders gently- But I should forget about him... -leans in and kisses her neck- <3

Lucy: -stares at the portal for a moment, seeming distant- .... Good... -glances up at him- You don't have to follow me you know. I know your home is here, I wouldn't expect you to leave on my account...

William: -huffs a bit and shudders, too weak to move- Oh god... that was amazing... <3 You sure know what you're doing.... -shakily reaches up and wipes some sweat off his face- Man you weren't kidding when you said you had needs... you must have been ready to explode, being tied down to Lucy...

Drayna: You're not going to be stuck here forever, don't worry... :/ I should know... this has got to be the fiftieth time they've captured me and brought me back here. -ears droop a little- But you're right... t-try not o get stuck alone with him... -voice gets soft and weak- It's not safe...

??: -walks in and looks over at Drayna- >/ Quiet elf, or it's the iron for you. -looks over at another guy- Take her in for questioning.

??: -nods and unlocks her cage, taking her by the arm- >/ C'mon.

Drayna: -steps out of her cell and glances back at Aurora- Be careful... Sad -walks out of the lab with the other guy-

Nikita: -takes his wrists and starts to tie them together- We shall just tie your hands together for your spanking... ;3 But you'll get all nice and trussed up to the bed afterwards... >.> -ear flicks- ... -slaps his cheek, not hard but enough to sting- You do not just call me Nikita. >/ You will call me ma'am, madam, or master Nikita. -grabs his face and makes him look up at her- Do you understand me?

Missy: -blushes more and squirms at her touch- Ohh... A-annette... -bites her lip- ... H-how far are you planning to go with m-me...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am

Hanson: ... -stands up and takes his robes- I think you might need a little help with your back... -grins a little and enters the shower, shutting the curtain-

Annette: Mmm... Oh your hands know where to go darling... <3 -tilts her head back a bit- I can tell you now when you are here you will be treated with respect. You will come out with me more often than just for food and sex...

Charon: Hey I have no one else down here... besides you're my best friend... I wanna be there to support you through anything...

Eloisa: -turns to her side and helps wipe away the sweat off his face- Well she was still scared of lady parts... Besides she wasn't as strong as you.... -kisses his cheek gently and plays with the end of his hair- I guess I'll have to take care of my weak man... <3

Aurora: Sad -watches her leave- ... Oh god... >_< I want to go back to Hogwarts... I hope I just fail the test and get kicked out... |c

Quinn: o.o!! -yelps a bit- Of course madam... I am so sorry... I guess I will be punished again then would I for that mistake ... ;3

Annette: All the way Missy dear... -kisses her neck gently, moving down slowly- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 am

Vivian: o.o;; -looks up at him and covers herself a little- Oh but... but I... -stammers and backs into the wall of the shower-

Violet: Really? -slowly moves her hands around and starts softly massaging her chest- That sounds so wonderful... like a real couple, instead of being part of somebody's harem... -cuddles up close to her and continues gently kissing her neck- Mmn... your skin is so soft... <3

Lucy: -looks at the ground- ... Thankyou... -sighs a little and steps through the portal-

William: Mmn... -pulls her closer and cuddles her gently- Yes I need my strong Spanish woman to take care of me... -huffs a little- Man... X3 Aren't you tired...?

??: >.> Not likely. -goes over and opens her cell, grabbing her by the arm- The boss seems to have taken a keen interest in your case. -pulls her out- You should be flattered, usually he only focuses on the elf girl. -looks up at the door haring Drayna yelp in pain- ... Hopefully you won't be as stupid as her... try not to fight us.

Nikita: Oh you will. You're in for such a spanking... -sits on the edge of the bed and pulls him onto her lap- You're a very bad boy Quinn... very very bad... -caresses his backside gently and looks down at him- Say it. Tell me what you are you dirty little slut...

Missy: -moans a little and tilts her head back- Oh... oh my... p-please be gentle with me....
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 am

Hanson: -pulls her back into his arms and takes the soap- Mm... |3 I told you I was going to join you...-slowly moves the soap down her back- <3

Annette: Well I don't want to have anymore girls... they keep running away... but you seem to be like such a good girl... -turns to face her and strokes her cheek gently- And you're so beautiful... If I had my fangs still I would've bitten you <3

Charon: -heads into the portal and looks around- ... Come on. Lets go and see if we can find somewhere to camp for the night... Why don't you jump on my back and we'll walk around...

Eloisa: X3 Nah. I think once you get demon blood in you, you get used to having a lot of hard sex so you can punish humans. -cuddles up to him- I'd suggest get the demon blood for yourself but I don't think you will enjoy the sex anymore after getting it...

Aurora: o.o... Oh no I am not going in there D: -tries to pull away- Just let me go! I'm not that interesting! >_<

Quinn: I'm a dirty little slut... a bad boy that needs to be punished... ;3 Oh madam Nikita... please whack my backside <3

Annette: ...Of course... -grins a little- Just for you... >J
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 am

Vivian: >.< Nngh... -shudders a little in his arms, but doesn't pull away- P-please... this isn't fair... Sad have to do everything you say and... and... I-I can't do this... -tears fall down her face- Please no more...

Violet: Oh... -frowns a little in disappointment- That's a shame... I would have been good for you... I would have been all yours and never left your side... but I don't care. I don't care if you can't bite me.... -places a hand on hers- I know you're my new master... <3

Lucy: Thanks Charon... -slowly climbs up onto his back and cuddles up to him- You're a good friend... |c -sighs a little- I owe you so much...

William: Oh no way. |3 This is way too good already... I don't want to ruin it. Although... I don't think I can sit up. D|

??: -sighs a bit and rolls his eyes- Right... -.- Sir she's being difficult, refusing to be tested. ... Yeah huh. I'll wait. <.< -holds her steady- Well now you've done it. He's pissed with you and on his way back down.

Nikita: Oh I will... -swats his butt- I'm going to punish you until you break down and cry... >J You love it, don't you? -continues to strike him- Hm? Don't you, you filthy little slut? You love being punished and you know you deserve it...

(Also skipping for these guys.)

Missy: -huffs and tries to catch her breath, trembling a little underneath her- Oh... oh my god... D| Everyone in the castle must have heard me scream... -blushes-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 am

Hanson: Shh... I know its scary and that at the moment but you will love it... Trust me... -moves his hand down lower to her butt, caressing it gently- <3

Annette: -smiles and holds her close- Nothing is going to seperate us darling... And if your old master decided to try and get you back I will destroy him... He doesn't deserve you... I mean I feel quite special having you...

Charon: Hey you don't owe me anything... -walks through the forest, sniffing the air a little- ... Hey... I smell fire and food... Maybe theres a tribe around here somewhere...

Eloisa: X3 Just have a few minutes rest then you can sit up... Like i said I'll look after you... I'll get you whatever you want... -rubs his chest gently- <3

Aurora: o.o;; Well we don't want him pissed ^^;; -tugs at his arm- Come on... lets just go. I don't need to see him.

Quinn: -yelps in shock with each strike- Mm... OW! Ohh... Yes madam... -tears up a bit- I do love this... This little slut needs this! Ohh! OW!

Annette: Well they should feel lucky to hear the sounds of your pleasure... |3

Derek: -laying in bed- o__e;; ... The fuck did I just hear...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 am

Vivian: Mmn... >.< -squirms a little and whimpers- D-don't... -moves away a bit, then stops- ... Obey without question... obey without question... |c -sighs deeply-

Violet: -looks up at her- You would really fight him off for me? But he's the strongest vampire I've ever seen...

Lucy: -frowns a little- ... I said I didn't want to see anyone... -sighs and climbs down off his back- You can go ahead if you want... I suppose you'll need food sooner or later. I'll just... be over here... -goes over by a tree and sits in the grass, curling up into a ball- |c

William: Anything? Heh... |3 I hit the jackpot. Well dearest I could use something to eat...

??: >.> -doesn't budge- Nope. -takes her wrist- Now's too late, he's on his way down to see you. You don't wanna leave and piss him off even more do you?

Nikita: -grins a bit- Good... for a dirty little slut you learn quickly. >J -starts to strike him harder- Now tell your master that you love her... say thankyou for giving you a punishment you so clearly deserve...

Missy: Oh god I'm so embarrassed... -rolls onto her side and buries her face in Annette's chest- I can't believe I let myself do that while Derek's in the same building...

Kali: .__. -sits up a little- ... What the fuck was that...?

Anudor: -laying with him- ... I'm not sure I want to know. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 am

Hanson: -grins and pulls her back, brushing some of her hair back behind her ear- Look I know you can't resist me ... Just accept it... Because these little things will be happening a lot when your father goes away... -kisses her neck gently- <3

Annette: <.< You really haven't heard all the stories about me then have you? |3 -kisses her cheek- He is no match for me... Who is your master again?

Mika: -sitting up in the branches above her- ... Well you know you can always ask for some help... :/ -slides down and sits next to her- You seem upset... whats wrong dear?

Eloisa: Well what would you like me to make you? A nice simple spanish dish... or is there something you're really craving? <3

Aurora: ... -sighs and looks away- No... Can you at least stop touching me? You're making me feel uncomfortable...

Quinn: Mmnn... Thank you master... Ohh I love you so much... I deserved that... |3 <3 -clearly getting too turned on the sick freak-

Annette: ... -grins and cuddles her close- Hey its alright... Its not often that you get to have some fun... besides you hear those noises all the time in this castle... -kisses the top of her head-

Celestia: .__. Iunno... but whoever they were... they were getting it good...

Derek: ... -hides under the covers- I'm scared...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next