Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

???: ... Oh yes of course, I didn't think about that... maybe he will. And then we could finally get him back. -tries to smile-

Vivian: Are... are you sure that's a good idea? Sad He told me not to see Scruff anymore...

Drayna: :/ If he gets angry we can deal with it... I think seeing your friend could do you some good.

----------------------------------------------

???: >.<;; Mff! -struggles a little and starts to panic-

???: .... |c -sighs deeply and slowly lifts her head to look up at him- I... I'm sorry master... Crying or Very sad

Lexi: -looks between them for a moment- ... -slowly pulls away from him-

???: ... She won't stay long if he finds out. :/

Fawn: -holds onto him and rests her head against his chest- S-sure... Smile That sounds nice... <3

Vivian: -frowns a bit- ... That's stupid. -looks away- You've got no reason to trust him. Just cause he's family doesn't mean he's nice...

Blade: -walks in with her and looks over at Vivian- ... -doesn't say anything and just walks to the back of the tent, curling up on the ground-

Tyrel: ... No... he won't. -sighs a bit and kisses the top of her head- You should try and get some rest. :/

???: >.> Well darling... that's adorable, but I don't think you can afford it here. Frankly I'm surprised you're allowed to marry at all... shouldn't you be focused on working?

Harold: Just how has he done that by holding us at gun point and keeping you for ransom? >/

Snape: ... -just watches her leave-

G: -sighs a bit and follows her out- What was that about?

Medli: Oh well... I dunno, I don't know any of them that well... -shrugs and finishes her food-

Damien: ... |c Zelda I hate seeing you like this... usually I'm so good at fixing these things for you but... I just can't. Please... what can I do to make this better for you? Sad

Slate: >w> Alright... you just relax now. -kisses the top of her head and walks out-

Misfit: |3 Mmmkay... <3 Don't be too long. ;3

Parker: -laughs more and fakes a hurt look- XD Ah! -holds onto his chest- Ohh... you got me!

Mewtwo: -looks her over- ... Gardevoir, she deserves to be here.

Gordon: Oh shut the fuck up. >/ -glances up at the cops- There... the boot's open. -.-' Look could you just take it easy? We've got a kid in the back seat of the car.

Adam: X3 Heh... great... <3 -wraps an arm around her and looks over at Jude- ... How long do you reckon he'll get in prison? >.>

Healer: o.o; ... Uhm... I'm sorry my queen for disturbing you... it's just, there's a gentleman in there quite upset... he wants to see you. Sad This girl just died... and...

Kali: >/ People did all the time and we're busy. Tell him to bugger off.

G: ... -cuddles her back a bit and sighs- Thanks... -shuts his eyes and starts to doze off-

Baldor: Mff... That's it... Scream for me Chelsea. Scream for me... Mmn... <3

Drayna: -grins a bit- Great. >w> Close your eyes~ -holds onto his hand- <3

Silver: She was the one foolish enough to try and fight me... >/ She should bear the consequences. -quickly cuffs her and throws her to the ground- You're always so fucking proud Lily, but you've got nothing to be proud of. >C You're pathetic.

Kihja: ... o.o You do? Really? D: Cause if it's these cross thingies they didn't work as well as we'd hoped.

Fawn: D: !! No! >.< No please don't do it! -starts to cry- Rayurn don't let her go out there! Crying or Very sad She's going to go back to him...

Vlad: -steps over to her- |3 There you are dearest... -holds his arms out- Now come to master like a good little girl. <3
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 am

???: ... Yeah... -sighs and gets into bed- Things'll be good again... 

Spike: I'm sure he misses you a lot :/ 

???: -moves ontop of him and strokes his cheek- just stay calm... It'll hurt less |3 

Isaac: ... How did this happen? -doesn't notice Lexi moving away-

???: <.<... Oh well. One less girl.

Rayurn: Come on... <3 -places an arm around her and heads to an empty tent- <3

Marianna: Well I trust him... He is the best. -paws at the water- >3

Blade: -walks in with her and looks over at Vivian- ... -doesn't say anything and just walks to the back of the tent, curling up on the ground-

Shea: You'll stay wont you? 

Eloisa: >/ Alright first of all I'm not a servant. I'm going to marry my fiancé who, since this is important to you, white. I would like some help but I guess if you won't give it I shall not pay.

Jess: >C he keeps his hands to himself. 

Aurora: I guess he carried the over protective parent gene.

Link: :/ Hey come on. Why don't I show you you bed for the time being. 

Zelda: Look there is nothing you can do... I just have to learn to get over it... -rests her head against his chest- 

Lily: |3 Come back soon babe... <3 -closes her eyes and sighs happily- <3 

Elle: -sits up and puts her underwear on- I wont... -kisses his cheek and heads downstairs- 

Aurora: X3 Come on. Let's just get that coffee... And sit somewhere quiet ... And alone <3 

Mewtwo: -looks her over- ... Gardevoir, she deserves to be here.

???: >/ Yeah we know...

Sandy: ... -comes out of the police car and looks him over- 

Madeline: Im not sure... But we have to help Annette back home :/ z

Alejandro: -comes in holding Fox- >C So she is just anyone... Huh...

Celestia: o.o... Shit... -looks them over-

Aurora: ... -sighs and closes her eyes, falling asleep too- <3 

Chelsea: Ohh... B-Baldor... OHHHH!! <3 

???: o.o.. -looks up at the tree with the other elves- ... I guess prince Baldor has been holding out on us...

Meri: X3 Okay. -shuts his eyes- They're closed~ 

Lily: Ahh! >.< -cries in pain- And what are you proud of? Knocking up mum and living in a dead end job? 

Proton: ... I have my ways... He'll pay for taking my spot... 

Rayurn: D: Oh god Elle!

Oiryn: Look stay here... Ill go and get her... -heads into the forest-

Elle: Yes master... -goes over and goes into his arms, hugging him gently- <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:48 am

???: ... I miss how things used to be. -sighs a bit and sits down with him- Before he went and did this to himself. It'll be nice to have our family back... -tries to smile-

Vivian: I do really miss him... Could you take me to see him? That'd be great actually...

???: Mmffn! >.<;; -tears up a bit as she does- <Don't! Don't it hurts! I... I-I'll do anything!>

Lexi: ... -bites her lip and pulls Jason's coat tighter over herself and backs away to the door-

???: I... I got hurt fighting that boy master... h-he had a cross... |c -tears run down her face and shivers- I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry...

???: ... You know it doesn't even matter if it's one less or more of us anymore. -.-' He's only focused on that human girl now ever since someone failed us. >/ -growls a little-

Fawn: I've... I've actually given this a lot of thought... I'm sort of nervous. It's my first time since... since I got here... -looks up at him- But I know you'd never hurt me. <3

Vivian: ... Let's just get you clean. -scrubs her with the soap-

Tyrel: o.o ... Well sure... :/ If you want me to. I was going to go and talk with someone about Bruno's trial... just so we can stay updated on it. But I can stay if you'd rather... -takes her hand gently-

???: -pauses for a moment and looks her over- .... Oh... well then, uhm... -clears her throat and straightens up- Ahem, may I ask... madam... what family you are marrying into?

Harold: >C Well you know I didn't ask for your say. You're staying with me regardless.

G: He's only known you to be his daughter for an hour and he's trying to protect you from everything? ... He didn't want to take you from here, did he?

Medli: D: I thought we were gonna bunk together.

Damien: ... -sighs deeply- Alright... -takes her inside- I guess we can just.... lay down for a while...

Slate: -grabs a towel as he heads out and wraps it around his waist- |3 -doesn't notice Elle and heads into the kitchen-

Parker: -goes very red- S-sure... sounds great... <3 There's a nice coffee place over this way. -takes her hand and heads into a cafe-

(You messed up Gardevoir)

Gordon: -glances over at her- .... S-shit.... |c -sighs a little and quickly looks at the ground-

Adam: Well we can't get involved right at the moment while everyone's all upset. Once they've calmed down and that we'll tell the cops we know her and that we can take her home.

Kali: o.o Oh shit Al... -gets up and looks over at the healer- >C Why didn't you tell us it was him?

Healer: >.<;; I-I'm sorry... I didn't know...

Drayna: o.o; ... -ears perk and looks them over-

G: -is still asleep late in the morning cuddled up to her- =.= .... Mmn... -nuzzles his face in her hair and sighs a bit- <3

Baldor: -grins a bit and kisses her gently, slowly lifting his head- Mmn... sounds like you really enjoyed that... <3 -reaches up and gently strokes her cheek-

???: o.o ... I suppose so... D: Are you sure that's him? I never figured prince Baldor to be like that.

Drayna: X3 Good. -kisses his cheek- No peeking now. <3 -holds onto his hand and heads over to the bath house-

Silver: >/ I still have more to be proud of than you, you pathetic little mistake. D< All you were good for was screwing up our lives! -hisses- I have half a mind to just leave you there and let those burn through your wrists... >C

Kihja: Sad ... Alright well... -sighs a bit- What do you need us to do?

Fawn: Crying or Very sad .... -holds onto Rayurn and buries her face in his chest- >.< Oh god this is all my fault!

Vlad: |3 Good girl.... -kisses the top of her head and holds onto her- We're going to go away from here... -lifts the spell and grins a little- Of course, it's really no fun when you're like this. >J
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am

???: that'll be nice... -looks up at her- ... I love you, you know that right? 

Spike: Course :/ its easy. He is staying in the bar still... -teleports them down there- 

???: <.<... I'm listening ... -moves back a bit- |3

Isaac: Hmm... Tst tst... We'll have to fix that face now won't we...? 

???: ... Yeah... -sighs- Let's just go home...

Rayurn: We'll take it slow... And if you want to stop i will stop... -kisses her cheek- <3

Xavier: -walks into the tent- Hello everyone. :/

Shea: Thank you... I just want you right now to be with me... -squeezes his hand- 

Eloisa: The Blackmore family. >/ got any other questions?

Jess: >C No. Im getting out of here... -walks away from him- 

Aurora: Well he knows about Silvia working here... I guess after losing my mum he doesn't want to lose me... I said I am staying. Maybe one day i might work at the school but I would always come back here...

Link: I'll take the couch kiddo. I'll be okay. 

Zelda: Yes... I would like that... |c 

Elle: -heads into the kitchen too- o.o... So... I guess you were doing Lily... 

Aurora: -hugs his arm gently- X3 You know you look cute when you blush like that... 

Gardevoir: I know but it just... It seems cruel... Sad 

Sandy: ... -slowly moves over and picks up her son- |c -starts to walk away-

???: D: Daddy? Daddy where are you going?! 

Madeline: But what if they freak out because she is a vampire... D: 

Celestia: What in gods name happened? D: 

Alejandro: Shawn bashed her head into the wall... |c We wanted the bar back so we could save up for our wedding...

Aurora: Mmn... =^= -mumbles in her sleep- Heh... Tickles... <3 

Chelsea: Mmm... F-fuck... I feel so tingly all over... <3

???: That girl screamed his name... D: Damn... She is lucky... 

Meri: >w< Awh... Can I open them now~? 

Tani: >.< Silver don't! Don't hut her anymore... D: 

Proton: >.>... just take are of your daughter when this is over... -walks away- 

Rayurn: Its okay ... We'll get her back... 

Elle: Mmn... D| ... Huh? o.o!! D< Get away from me! -tries to pull away- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:28 am

???: Oh of course... -takes his hand and squeezes it gently- Of course I know... and I love you too. -leans in and kisses his cheek- <3

Drayna: >.< -coughs a bit and covers her mouth- Ugh... I always hate coming down here...

Vivian: Sorry... you can go ahead and go back up if you like Drayna. :/ I'll be back home later...

???: o.o; -glances back at her- ... <Y-yeah... anything I swear. >.< Just not this...>

Lexi: ... -backs out of the door and quickly races off- Fuck! >.<;; Fuck that was too close! -tears up a little and races back to the portal-

???: -shakily wipes her eyes and looks up at him- ... You... you'll fix it? You'll really fix it for me master?

???: Yeah... -looks up and sees Lexi- ... o.o Was that her...?

Fawn: -blushes more- A-alright... -slowly wraps her arms around his waist and cuddles up close to him- Have you... ever...?

Blade: -ears perk and looks up at him- .... Brother. -lays his head back down and watches him- ...

Vivian: o.o -looks up- ... Daddy! >3 Come help me give sissy a bath!

Tyrel: Of course... anything you want. -leans down and kisses the top of her head-

???: o.o;; -quickly shakes her head- No ma'am. -clumsily comes out from behind the desk and over to her- R-right this way...

Harold: >C ... Fine. I hope he shoots you.

G: Good.... I only just got you. I don't want to lose you so quickly. -kisses the top of her head- And Baldor needs you here at the moment.

Baldor: :3 -plays with the ends of her hair- <3

Medli: -pouts- :c Nuuuu.... you said you'd stay with me! What if I have nightmares again?

Damien: C'mon then.... -takes her upstairs and helps her into her bed-

Slate: -looks her over- ..... Yep. -pours some water- You been doing your boyfriend?

Parker: X3 Well I just... I just can't help it when I'm with you. You're so sweet and cute... and this is what I've wanted for like... as long as I've known you. <3

Mewtwo: She has been cruel as well. It is only fair.

Silvia: -stumbles a little as she walks into her cell and falls over- >.< !! Nn! -yelps in pain as she hits the floor- .... -sniffles a bit and tears up, and just lays there crying- |c

Gordon: Sad -looks up as she moves away with him- S-sandy... Sandy please, you don't understand...

Adam: Well we'll get in trouble if we go up there now. D: Haven't we had enough adrenaline for today?

Kali: D: Holy shit... -covers her mouth and looks her over- ...

Drayna: Sad My god... -slowly steps forward- You were engaged? I... I'm so sorry my dear... -ears droop a little- This is the second time this has happened... -sighs a little- So sad... |c

G: ... Mmn... -slowly opens his eyes and looks her over- .... =.= Huh? You say something...? -rubs his eyes-

Baldor: Good.... -kisses her waist gently- Good... -starts to untie her and sits up a bit- I'm glad it was good for you... <3

???: D: Wow I had no idea.... :c How come you don't make me scream like that?

Drayna: >w> Nooope. -covers a hand over his eyes and pulls him into one of the private rooms at the back- You'll like this. I have my own special room here for being royalty...

Silver: >/ .... Fine. -goes over and grabs her by her hair- But she's not going to be a threat to us anymore. Just go and get started on some of our work. I'll be back. -growls a little and teleports down to the cells-

Kihja: Sad Mkay... -looks up at Dark- I'm worried Mihan...

???: -follows him- What do you have planned sir?

Fawn: Sad Oh god I hope so... I shouldn't have made her so mad... |c she would have been safe with us if it weren't for me upsetting her before... -sniffles-

Vlad: -holds her close- Ssh ssh.... >3 We're going away for a while... I think we'll go back and stay with the other vampires for a while... they'd love to meet you. -turns and heads off into the forest-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 am

???: ... Just a kiss on the cheek? -smirks a bit-

Scruff: :/ If you go back up stay away from the riddle house till I get back...

???: <.<... Well what do you have to offer... It better be good...

Isaac: Of course... I cannot let you go just like that... You helped get my girl back and got that boy... 

???: o.o... It was... Master will be pissed if she is gone. >/ I'll go after her... -chases her-

Rayurn: ^^;; No... Actually no... This is my first time... 

Xavier: Sorry kiddo :/ I have to go and check out on Shea from her attack. Im just making a quick stop to see my girls and big brother. -kisses the top of Vivian's head- 

Shea: ... -smiles a bit- I'm so glad we've really started this... 

Eloisa: Thank you... -looks them over- Is this how you all treat people who are ethnic? 

Jess: >/ I hope he shoots you first. And once I am free I'll leave this fucking town. 

Aurora: Hey i wouldn't dare leave you two... -kisses G's cheek- I care about you both so much. -cuddles Baldor- <3 

Link: :/ ... Alright. -scoops her up- I'll stay with you. No nightmares will scare my girl X3

Zelda: ... -takes off her dress and lays down under the covers- ... -sighs- 

Elle: Yeah... First time... -gets some water for herself- ... You ever feel weird that you're doing someone so young? 

Aurora: >w< You're going to make me blush... <3

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- You ever think that it'd be possible to teach a human the right ways... 

Sandy: -looks at him- You brought him into this... Out of all the things you could've done I didn't think you could do this... 

Madeline: While they arrest Jude and that you start up Missy's car and ill help Annette out. >.>... and besides. I thought you liked me being in control and that. |3 

Alejandro: ... >.< -tears fall down his cheeks- Why... Why does this happen to her? No one treated her like a human... Only I did... 

Drayna:  My god... -slowly steps forward- You were engaged? I... I'm so sorry my dear... -ears droop a little- This is the second time this has happened... -sighs a little- So sad... |c

Aurora: Hm...? =^= Oh something was tickling me... 

Chelsea: -sits up a bit, flexing her wrists- Mmn... -cuddles up to him and runs her hands along his body- God... What have I done to deserve you... <3 

???: but... I just... D: That's it! -picks them up- I'll make you scream like that >:T

Meri: Well I guess that is kind of expected ... What's that smell?

Lily: -cries a bit- Get the cuffs off now! >.< Get some sense into you and fucking take care of your son!  

Dark: Same. I feel that Proton guy isn't going to be too kind. We gotta do something. 

Proton: Set up a fake business deal. Lure him up and get a few men ready with crosses... And then we can sell him off to the market.

Rayurn: You just told her what you knew... You couldn't be blamed for this... Sad it'll be okay...  -wipes her eyes-

Elle: o.o!! No! >.< No more vampires! I don't want to be near anymore of them! -tries to pull away- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 am

???: -blushes and smiles a bit- W-what...? You wanted more? <3 -cuddles up to him and kisses him gently- Mmn....

Drayna: :/ I will. Call me when you're done down here... -teleports back to the surface-

Vivian: -looks around a bit- ... Scruff? Are you in here?

???: >.< <I-I dunno alright?! Anything! I'll be good just don't do this!>

???: -smiles faintly- T-Thankyou master.... I was so scared you... you wouldn't... -sighs a bit and moves closer, cuddling up to him- I should have known you'd never do that to me... <3 -rests her head against his chest-

???: >.> ... Yeah. We're all rooting for you. -takes Jason and heads back inside-

Lexi: o.o;; No... not again. >.<;; Go away!

Fawn: Really? .... That's ok... -gently rubs his chest- I think it's sweet that you waited... -looks down- We can take it nice and slow... for both of us. <3

Vivian: ... -frowns a little- Oh ok then.... :/ See you later daddy. -sighs-

Tyrel: Me too... I'm so happy you have me the chance Shea. I'll take care of you and treat you right... I promise... <3

???: Uhm... madam it's nothing personal. Really... It's just that people... like you are typically in the serving industry...

Harold: Well good luck with that. >C

G: ... Aurora having him here concerns me. We don't let people in here for a reason and when he's acting the way he is... I worry something may happen. -strokes Baldor's hair gently- I need to know that everything's going to be safe and ok for Baldor...

Medli: X3 Yay. -cuddles up to him- I knew you were the best. <3 -rests her head against his chest and purrs-

Damien: I'll just... stay up and keep an eye on you then...

Slate: >.> ... No. You see that sort of thing kinda just passed when I was being forced to mate with some of the fourteen year old girls in the club. Any other questions?

Parker: X3 Good. Maybe some of the embarrassment will be taken off me then.

Mewtwo: No. I don't. C'mon, we have to leave before they see us.

Gordon: Sad No I... I never wanted this to happen to him, I swear... H-he followed me... |c Sandy I'm sorry... I was going to quit after this. I just wanted to provide for you guys...

Adam: >//> Well I uh... I do... -bites his lip- I suppose we could always do that...

Drayna: Sad Oh please don't cry. I'm so sorry... you must have really loved her... |c I'd offer to help but... even with what I can do it would never be the same...

G: I think that might've been me... =.= Mmn... -stretches a bit- You sleep well?

Baldor: -gently cuddles her back- Hey... you deserve all of this. You're a sweet girl... <3 -kisses her cheek-

???: o.o !! Oh! >w> Hehe... -holds onto them- You'd better. ;3

Drayna: Vanilla I think... >w> -moves her hand away from his eyes and closes the door- Alright... you can open up now. <3

Silver: Be quiet. >/ -shoves her into a cell and locks the door- Maybe I'll let you out when you settle down.

Kihja: Sad Yeah but we need his help... I don't know what to do...

???: Yes sir. I'll get in contact with a few buyers as well.

Fawn: |c She just... she just wanted my help with this and I told her to deal with it... I can't blame her if she hates me now...

Vlad: Ssh... you should save it until we get there. >3 I'm sure they'd just love to hear how spirited you are...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:39 am

???: |3 Mmn... -kisses her back gently- Now that is much better... <3

Scruff: o.o... Vivian? D: -goes over and pulls her into a hug- 

???: |3 I'm not convinced... -moves back on top of him-

Isaac: -strokes her hair and looks up- o.o... Oh the boy is here >.>...

Jason: -glares at him- >C ...

???: >J Oh no. You're not going to leave just yet! -grabs her arm-

Rayurn: ... -runs a hand gently through her hair- You're so sweet and beautiful... -leans down and kisses her gently- <3

Xavier: Hey i promise later we'll spend some time together Smile -looks over at Blade and goes over to him- And how are you brother? 

Shea: ... -closes her eyes and sighs happily- I know you will... I know.. <3

Mapiya: >/ -looks Bruno over- Well now... What to do with you... 

Eloisa: ... -sighs- I know... You'd think we'd be more than that... 

Wilkins: >.>... -walks back into the room- |3 Well i can take you back girl... But we have some time to... Kill...

Aurora: My father is a bitter person but he isn't that cruel... He-- o.o!! Ah! >.< -holds onto her stomach a bit-

Link: <.<... Are you purring? X3 

Zelda: ... Lay with me... Please... 

Elle: ... How did you get her to scream like that? -takes a sip of water-

Aurora: X3 Not a chance. -cuddles him gently- <3 

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- Alright... Let's get going... 

Sandy: ... |c Yeah... You did that well... -walks away from him- 

Madeline: X3 -kisses his cheek- Lets go. -goes over and helps up Annette- 

Alejandro: ... What exactly could you do? -looks her over-

Aurora: Yeah... Pretty good... -stretches a bit- You're very comfortable... -smiles a bit- 

Chelsea: Mmn... -rests her head against his chest- I love you so much... <3 

Meri: -opens his eyes- ... o.o... Wow... It's... Like an indoor lake.. That smells really good... 

Lily: >.<... -looks up at him- You're a fucking bastard... 

Dark: Let's just follow him and if plans are bad we will stop it. 

Proton: -grins a bit- Good |3 now where is our wonderful boss. 

Elle: >_< N-No!

Oiryn: >/ let her go you disgusting pig...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:22 am

???: Mmn... -sighs a little and wraps her arms around him- It... it really is. -rests her forehead against his, still blushing- I think we... we might've had just a little bit too much to drink. X3

Vivian: You're here... >.< -wraps her arms around him and buries her face in his chest- Oh god Scruff, it's so good to see you again... -sighs a little in relief and starts to relax- <3

???: >.< Mff! -tears up- <No! No please! I-I can't think of anything to offer you! Just tell me what you want and I'll do it!>

???: >.> Yes master... |3 He was quite compliant once he took some blood and trussed him up. <3 -strokes his cheek gently- Don't pout darling. >3 Maybe you'll get to see the little slut once or twice while you're kept here.

???: -still holds onto Isaac and looks around- ... Where... did she go?

Lexi: >.<;; No no! -cries and tries to pull away from me- Please I just want to go back! -tries to hit her-

Fawn: -shuts her eyes and kisses him back- Mmn... -sighs a little- <3 I could never... never want anything else than this... you're so wonderful, you're gentle and you treat me like nobody else would... I love you so much Rayurn... -slowly runs a hand up his shirt- I'd do anything to please you...

Blade: -raises his head and looks up at him- ... Good. I feel... better. -slowly gets to his feet-

Tyrel: X3 Sorry... sorry I know I keep saying it, I just... I feel so lucky. I don't want this to slip away, ever... Smile

Bruno: >C -growls and glares at her, pulling a little against the ropes- ...

???: Uhm... y-yes well... -clears her throat and tries to change the subject- Did you have anything in mind about the style for uhm... for your dress madam? -motions to a few racks of dresses- We have a very wide selection for you to browse and we can alter any style to your liking...

Harold: >/ Well what a dilemma for you. What of me? Can I leave yet?

Baldor: o.o !! -ears perk- D: Mummah?

G: -looks her over and hold her steady- o.o; Aurora what's wrong?

Medli: o.o ... Yeah... -ears flatten- D: What's wrong with purring?

Damien: ... Sure... -sits down on the edge of the bed and wraps an arm around her-

Slate: >.> ... -scoffs a bit and leans against the counter- |3 Why do you ask? That other kid a bit of a dud in bed?

Parker: >w< -blushes more- You're just mean...

Mewtwo: -glances back at Silvia for a moment- .... -takes her hand and teleports them back to the island- There... -drops the pokeball to the ground- We're safe.

Gordon: Crying or Very sad N-no... Sandy please... >.< -quickly wipes his eyes and looks at the ground- ... I-I hope you're happy Jude...

Adam: -quickly unties her- We'll get you back to Missy. :/ Just try and take it easy alright? -heads back over to their car and starts it up-

Drayna: o.o Hm? -looks up at him- ... Oh... darling I don't want to mislead you. It's nothing very significant... Sad I brought Fox back to life last time she was killed, but... but it's not the same. It would just be her body. She wouldn't remember... anything that's happened between the two of you.

G: X3 Good to know... yeah it was a pretty good sleep though. -yawns a bit- Man I haven't-- -glances up at the window- o.o ... Fuck why is there sunlight? D: What time is it?

Baldor: I love you too... <3 -strokes her hair gently- ... So... when did you want to go and see your dad...?

Drayna: Doesn't it? ;3 Just wait until you feel the water... even I love coming here. -slips her clothes off- C'mon... come try it out. <3

Silver: Whatever. >/ Call me when you're done being a fucking little brat child. -teleports back upstairs-

Kihja: Alright alright... -hugs his arm- Poor Tani... |c I can't believe she's gotten caught up in such a mess...

???: Upstairs sir, with his wife. They went to sort out the first of their business here. I figured you wouldn't want them interfering with anything too important though so I didn't give him anything to work with that would ruin us.

Vlad: >.> -glances over his shoulder at Oiryn- ... Oh? And why not? She's my prey... I caught her myself. I think it's only fair that I get to keep her then. Isn't that what you do with your prey?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:34 pm

???: Yeah... Maybe alcohol really is our... Our counsellor... <3 -runs a hand gently down her body-  

Scruff: Shh... Course i am... I wouldn't be anywhere else.. -strokes her hair gently- Ive missed you so much...  

???: |3 Still not helping ... -grinds up against him-

???: >3 -teleports back into the house with her- I have her master...

Jason: L-Lexi... D|

Isaac: |3 See girls... Nothing to worry about...

Rayurn: -blushes a bit and watches her- Y-Yeah...? Well... To be honest i really am not sure what to do... ^///^;; 

Xavier: Thats good... How are your wounds healing up? :/ 

Shea: Neither do I... -looks really tired- I want to be together... Forever... 

Mapiya: -quickly removes the muzzle- What have you got to say for yourself? 

???:Well I wouldn't know what would look nice on me... First time wearing these sorts of dresses... I just really want to look pretty for my fiancé...

Wilkins: >.>... not yet. You will soon... -strokes Jessica's  cheek- |3 Lets go somewhere private... 

Jess: o.o;; Oh god.. >.< -backs away- You men are all the same!

Aurora: I'm... I'm having bad stomach pains.. >.< They really do hurt...

Link: Nothing X3 it's just so cute. 

Zelda: -cuddles up to him and rubs his chest gently- ... You know ill never forget the day we met... 

Elle: Well it was our first time and we were both nervous... Course it wouldn't be great... But i think he didn't notice... :/

Aurora: Awh... -looks him over- Would a mean person do this...? -leans in and kisses him gently- <3 

Gardevoir: Now we don't have to worry... Just focus on our new home... -smiles a bit-

Jude: ...-just looks at the ground as they get arrested- ...

Madeline: -helps her in and gets in herself-

Annette: ... Mn... It fucking hurts... |c

Alejandro: But... Maybe we can start over... With a little work she could turn into the same person as before.. Sad

Aurora: o.o... We must've slept in.. D: 

Chelsea: Whenever you're ready... I don't mind taking my time... <3 

Meri: o///o;; uh so... How does this thing work...? -clearly isn't sure about baths and that- 

Lily: ... |c -tears up again- Im just useless... 

Tani: -looks at him- ... I guess she was dealt with... 

Proton: Excellent... |3 Now what to do with that wife of his... She'll be in the way too ... 

Oiryn: >/ She is not prey. She is a person. -growls- Now let her go. D< -gets out the cross again- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:26 pm

???: -squirms a little at his touch- Mmn... <3 M-maybe it is... -glances down at his hand- I can't remember the last time I felt like this...

Vivian: I miss you too... >.< It's horrible up there Scruff. Sad -looks up at him- He... He just keeps hitting me. T-there's nothing I can do, if I fight back he just... he just hits me more. Crying or Very sad I hate it...

???: >.<;; Mph! Mffn! -cries more into the gag and struggles- <PLEASE! Oh god no, I'm begging you!>

???: >.> Oh yes... I see. -cuddles up to him again-

Lexi: ... -slumps a little and stops fighting her- I... I'm back again... |c Great... -tears run down her face- Just go ahead and punish me then... get it over with...

Fawn: ... That's alright... I wouldn't expect you to know. -leans up and kisses him gently- Don't put so much pressure on yourself. We're just... just going to have fun. That's all that matters, right...?

Blade: -glances down at some of his cuts- ... They don't hurt.

Tyrel: -smiles faintly- I'd love that... we can be together forever... whatever you want my darling. -takes her hand and kisses it gently- ... You look exhausted... try and get some sleep now...

Bruno: >C -tries to snap at her hand as she does- I've got nothing to say. She shouldn't have been such a bitch.

???: Well... for your figure I would suggest trying something... Hm... -runs a hand down her side and looks her over- Something in a slim waistline and a gown style... -pulls out a very puffy dress- Try this on and we'll go from there.

Harold: >/ -quickly moves forward and grabs her wrist- She'll be staying here. -pulls her close-

G: Alright... alright calm down and let's get you back in here... -pulls her back into the infirmary and sits her on a bed- Lay down and control your breathing. -looks up at the doctor- >/ Get over here and help her would you?

Doctor: ... -rolls his eyes and goes over to them- Are we overdosing again? >.>

Medli: >w< Well I can't help it... -blushes a little-

Damien: Mmn? -looks her over- ... No... neither will I. If it weren't for you... I would have died there...

Slate: >.> There's first time and then there's bad. Well, let's put it this way kid, you and your boyfriend should eat out more often. -walks past her and back to his room-

Parker: o//o; Mmph... -looks very stunned for a moment- ... -slowly closes his eyes and kisses her back- Mmn... <3 -wraps his arms around her-

Mewtwo: -nods- Yes... -looks out towards the ocean- ...

Gordon: -sighs a bit and doesn't fight them- ... You know... |c We'll be lucky if we get less than twenty years...

Amber: -still sitting on Jude's bed- ... -glances over at the clock and sighs a bit, playing with her hair-

Adam: Yeah I know, we'll get you all fixed up. :/

Drayna: She could... please you have to understand that this is only very very unlikely... Sad I don't want you sorely disappointed... But, I would still do it... if it made things better for you.

G: -looks over at the clock- >.< !! Oh shit! -quickly gets up- I was meant to be up hours ago! I'll be so behind on my work already!

Baldor: Mkay... you know I'll be protecting you, right...? :/

Drayna: Well, you come into the water, and we'll Awh each other a little... and just relax in the warm water. ;3 Maybe a massage later...

Silver: >.> She's out of the way. So we can deal with important things now. -pulls her close and kisses her cheek- Did you get some work done Mihan?

???: Well sir reports say her daughter is currently being contained in one of our detention cells... I figure it likely that she'll try and interfere soon. At that point will we prepare her for sale on the market as well? My research here indicates she is a very rare and unique creature.

Vlad: o.o !! -hisses- D< Fuck you! -holds onto her and sinks into the ground, speeding off to vampire territory-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 am

???: yeah... It really has been a while... -slowly runs a hand up her shirt- <3 

Scruff: Sad Shit... I wish there was something I could do... I hate being away from you. I can't protect you...

???: Shh... |3 It'll be okay. <3
(skipppp)

Isaac: |3 Alright then. You two hold her down. While the others have some fun with Jason.. >3 Don't be too kind... 

Rayurn: -kisses her back- Yeah... But i just want to make sure you feel alright... That you feel good through this... 

Xavier: Well thats good... :/ I checked over Elle while I was there... She is starting to look better. 

Shea: Alright... -slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep, still holding his hand- <3

Mapiya: >/ Doesn't matter if she is being a bitch. You don't do that. 

Eloisa: o.o... Alright. -goes into the change room and starts to get dressed- Man I never thought a wedding could involve so much planning...

Jess: >.< -holds onto him-

Wilkins: >/ You really think thats wise doing that... 

Aurora: >.< No... -lays down on the bed, handing Baldor to G- Its my stomach...  Im getting sharp pains in it... 

Link: X3 -laughs a little- Of course. Cuteness comes naturally to you. -takes his boots off and gets into bed with her- Now you just rest okay?

Zelda: ... -sighs and buries her face in his chest- I promise I will never let you go...

Elle: ... -sighs- Yeah. Thanks for the advice dad -.- -sits down at the table- 

Lily: -looks up as he comes in- |3 There you are... <3  

Aurora: -places her hands on his cheeks and slowly pulls away- Mm... <3 That was nice.. 

Gardevoir: -looks up at him- ... what's the matter? 

Jude: ... We can find a way... To get out of it... There's always a way... 

???:  -rings up the house- 

Madeline: It looks like Jude and that wont be bothering you ever again... You can rest... 

Alejandro: I just want to try alright... She was the only thing i had left in my life... |c 

Aurora: D: look calm down! -gets up- We'll get dressed and get started on the work. Im ahead with my homework so i can help you out. 

Chelsea: -looks up- I know you will... -kisses his cheek gently- I always feel safe with you. <3 

Meri: o.o... Oh okay... -gets in with his clothes on, still clueless- 

Tani: Well some work... It... Looks to easy Silver. I remember looking at this stuff when I was in the lower ranks here... :/ I don't think they want us looking at more important things.

Proton: And powerful no doubt... No... Trap her as soon as Silver is gone. She might actually be useful here. Didn't she work here before?

Elle: o.o!! >.< Ah! Vlad stop this! Let me back on the surface! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 am

???: Mmn... <3 -bites her lip and tilts her head back a bit- Oh you're so gentle... -plays with the edge of his shirt-

Vivian: >.< I know... I know, I wish I'd never done this... I wish you could be back up there with me. Sad I know it's selfish, you deserve to be with your friends... but... -tears run down her cheeks- I-I... I really need you there... Crying or Very sad

???: -lays limp under her afterwards and cries a bit in pain- >.< Mmn... -tries to catch his breath- <N-no more... please...> -trembles a little- <I-I'll do anything you want... I'll be good I swear...>

???: >3 Yes master... -grabs Jason by the scruff of his shirt and drags him upstairs- Oh you're going to be fun to play with... <3

Lexi: -watches them drag him off- |c Crap... -sniffles and wipes her eyes, slowly looking up at some of the vampire girls- Please go easy on me... Sad

Fawn: I... I've never had the choice before now Rayurn... -slowly slips off his shirt and kisses his chest- Whatever you do... I'll love it... <3

Blade: ... Mmn. -just nods and doesn't respond-

Tyrel: -sighs a bit and smiles faintly, just watching her- ... <3

Bruno: -growls- >C Don't talk to me like I'm a child.

???: Well madam it is a big thing... they cannot simply be done overnight.

Harold: Obviously I do, or I wouldn't be doing it. >/

Baldor: Sad -watches her carefully looking very concerned- .... M-mummah... ouchie?

G: -cuddles him gently- Yeah... yeah she's having a bit of an ouchie. She's gonna be ok though. -kisses the top of his head and watches them- ...

Doctor: Alright alright. -.-' When did this start? -lifts her shirt a little and gently prods at her stomach- ... Hm...

Medli: |3 Mkay... -starts to purr again and cuddles up to him, getting comfortable in bed- G'night mister Link. -yawns a little- You're the bestest... <3

Damien: -cuddles her close and strokes her hair- I know you won't... I'm not going anywhere Zelda...

Slate: |3 Here I am. -hands her the water- >.> Hey did you hear Elle and her boyfriend doing it earlier?

Misfit: comes down into the kitchen and looks over at her- Hey what was taking you so long...? -goes over and kisses the top of her head- <3

Parker: -blushes and looks her over- Yeah... yeah it really was... -rests his forehead against hers- Man, I could just... I could just stay like this forever. Just staring into your eyes... <3

Mewtwo: ... It's nothing. -looks away fro her and starts to rebuild some of the rubble-

Gordon: Get it into your head Jude... there's no more escape from the law for you. We're caught.... that's it. Now we have to serve our time...

Amber: o.o Hm? -looks over at the phone- Jude? D: -goes over and picks it up- Jude is that you?

Adam: -heads back to Missy's place- ... By the looks of it you'll probably need the rest now. :/

Drayna: Alright... we can try. Sad -looks down at Fox's body- ... We have to... do something with her first though. -sighs a bit- I'm not sure what you typically do with your dead, but...

G: Alright... alright... -tries to calm down- >.< Fuck mother will be pissed with me if I fall behind with this...

Baldor: -smiles a bit- Good... I don't want you to ever feel like you're not safe.

Drayna: ... -tries not to laugh and slowly gets in the water- Meri... X3 You're not supposed to keep your clothes on. That's what's so nice about the whole thing... ;3 -starts to pull his shirt off- Here, let me help with that... <3

Silver: Figures. >.> They don't trust us yet. Whatever, let's just work with what we've got.

???: -looks through some papers on her clipboard- Uhm... Tani Sheisal? Yes sir... she was under training for a while but it didn't last long.

Vlad: >/ Quiet. And don't let go. If you're separated from me you'll be killed.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:41 am

???: -gently pushes her down on the bed, moving on top of her- With a beautiful creature like you I have to be gentle... <3 -slowly pulls off her top- <3 

Scruff: ... Well we need to find a way to get me back on the surface. Thats what we need. 

???: -takes the gag off- |3 Seeing you just broken down like this... Is all I need <3 -gets up and gets dressed- I'll be going back home to Isaac ...

Jason: >.< !! -tries to pull away- Nah uh! You'll get bored in a second! 

Isaac: Oh no... You're going to go up and wath him be tortured |3 

Rayurn: Mmn... Here... -gets on the bed and gently pulls her ontop of him, running his hands along her body- You are beautiful... <3 

Xavier: :/ Well ill be off to the healers tent. Ill see you soon... -gets up and heads to the healers tent- 

Mapiya: Then stop acting like a child! D< Its simple! 

Eloisa: ... Not where I'm from... -sighs and comes out- 

Wilkins: >/ You better let her go... Dont think i wont shoot you...

Aurora: Just now... >.< What do you think is wrong...? 

Link: X3 Goodnight kiddo... -kisses the top of her head and starts to doze off-

Leoni: -looking around the town- ... Medli...? Sad 

Zelda: ... -sighs- Good... -plays with his beard gently- <3 

Lily: <.<... you think we could've heard anything with the way I was screaming? -takes a sip of water- 

Elle: Oh nothing... -tries to smile- Im coming back up now. 

Aurora: Y-Yeah...? -smiles a bit- Well... Maybe we should get my things and just go back to your place... -runs a hand gently through
his hair- <3

Gardevoir: ... I can tell when something is wrong :/ 

Jude: ... -tears up- No... M'not giving up >.< All I wanted was Amber to be safe...

???: ... No ma'am. But we have called to say that your friend Jude has been arrested for kidnapping and making deals with the magical creature market. 

Annette: ... -sighs- i bet Missy will be all in a tizz... Is she okay?

Madeline: Yeah :/ Just a bit scared... 

Alejandro: We usually bury the dead... In a coffin... |c

Celestia: Look keep her in the room for now on the bed... I'll get some vampires to set something up... :/ 

Aurora: -gets dressed- Come on we can do this... -takes his hands- She won't get mad... I promise you... 

Chelsea: ... -smiles a bit and kisses him gently- You are perfection... <3 I think I'm ready to go now... 

Meri: Oh... ^^;; Sorry. I'm just used to having my clothes on in the water... -watches her and smiles a bit- I will admit its more fun having you take them off... <3

Tani: Well i just have to sign off a couple of things then ill be done... Its not that much... 

Proton: >.>... Yeah. I bet you Drayna trained her. Never mind. We can find her a better trainer |3 With her powers we'll be a stronger force. 

Elle: o.o;; ... -holds onto him a bit tighter- >.< I hope someone helps me soon... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:13 am

???: -lays back and watches him- Wow... -blushes and plays with the ends of her hair- This really just feels like... like when we were younger. You've got me all excited... <3

Vivian: ... -pauses- Maybe... maybe it's not such a good idea. Hanson would be so mad... -slowly draws away- I-I'm not even supposed to be here.

???: -gasps for breath as she takes it off- Ugh... >.< F-fine... fine get out of here. I'll be happy to never see you again...

???: >3 Oh no we won't... you're entertaining us already. -pushes him up onto one of the large crosses and cuffs him there- ... There we go. |3 You're so helpless like this... -strokes his cheek gently- <3

Lexi: ... -looks away from him- Fine... this was his fault anyway. I don't care...

Fawn: -blushes and leans down, kissing him gently- Could you... help me with my dress?

Blade: ... -lays back down and puts his head in his paws-

Tyrel: -looks up as he comes in- Xavier... you're here to check up on her?

Bruno: I'll act how I want to! D< -barks and strains against the ropes- >.< Argh... let me go! D< I'll fucking show you!

???: -goes over and looks her over- Hm... yes this is nice, don't you think dear? -pulls her over to a few mirrors- What do you think? We'll get you some gloves and a nice big veil...

Harold: >/ Then where will your big ransom come from? If you really had no problem with shooting me you would have already done it.

Doctor: >.> ... I have a theory. I think I'll put you down for an ultrasound just to make sure. Let me take a guess, you've been sexually active haven't you?

Medli: |3 -sighs happily and shuts her eyes, starting to go to sleep with him- <3

???: -looks up at him- ... Hey get out of the way would you? Move along you beast, you're in everyone's way. >/

Damien: -kisses her cheek softly- I love you... <3

Slate: No. >.> But I don't think we would've heard anything anyway. Apparently the kid's no good in bed. -folds his arms and leans against the wall-

Misfit: Cool. -cuddles her gently- <3

Parker: o//o You... you think so? Heh... ^//^ Uh, sure. Sure that'd be great. We could do that...

Mewtwo: -ears flatten and growls a little- There is nothing wrong. >/ What are you trying to get at?

Gordon: -sighs and rolls his eyes- Don't cry alright? Look... sometimes they make these sort of deals. Maybe we'd be able to get off if we told them we could help apprehend some people from the market. They're always having trouble catching them...

Amber: o.o;; He's been arrested? D: No... no please let him go! >.< You have to let him go! -tears up a bit and trembles- How am I gonna earn a living? Crying or Very sad

Adam: Yeah just worried for your safety. She'll probably calm down after she sees you're alright.

Kali: Yeah we can do that... :/ Just set her down here.

Drayna: -sighs a bit and rubs her arm- Now sir... you have to understand it may take me a while to do this. It's a very time and energy consuming process for me.I'll have to somehow make another dose of elixer... I'm not entirely sure when I can get everything put together. But for the mean time... I can still make the spell and you can spend a few days trying to get her back to the way she was. :/

G: -looks her over- ... -sighs deeply and squeezes her hands gently- Alright... y-you're right... thanks Aurora...

Baldor: Well first... X3 We might want to get dressed.

Drayna: Is it...? ;3 -gently pulls his shirt off and kisses his chest- Mmn... It's very relaxing, isn't it? |3 -wraps her arms around his waist and plays with the edge of his pants- <3

Silver: Well show me, let me take a look.

???: Sir it will take a while to persuade her to fight for us? In the mean time shall I set up a containment unit for her? Until her powers can be properly controlled?

Vlad: You better hope not. >/ Cause if I see another mongrel trying to come after you... I'll kill them. Unless of course... |3 It's that pretty little mother of yours. >3 You two together would make quite the catch.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 am

???: Heh... I can say the same for you... -leans down and kisses her again- <3

Chelsea: ... I could swear that there is giggling coming from downstairs...

Scruff: Oh come on Vivian... Sad You cannot keep going on like this... this has happened all in one day... can you imagine nine months of this?

???: |3 But hey... your manhood will never be the same again... -giggles a bit and heads out of the house-

Jason: o.o;; ... -tries to pull away- D< You're all fucking insane! You help the guy who practically treats you like shit!

Isaac: Oh not really... |3 I have no clue who he is. Really wasn't his fault at all...

Rayurn: -kisses her back gently- Mmn... of course my dear... <3 -slowly undoes her dress, slipping it off her body- <3

Grace: :/ ... -goes over and sits down with him- Isn't that good news about your grand daughter...? Blade: ... -lays back down and puts his head in his paws-

Xavier: Yes. :/ -goes over to her and looks her over- I'm sorry to hear that Bruno has done this... it seems so many of these males from the fight clubs are just attacking everyone...

Mapiya: No. >/ -straightens up- You are going to be gone out of this tribe. Unless you can prove you can be a safe member of our tribe.

Eloisa: It... it really is pretty puffy... and I'm not fond of gloves... you think you have something a bit more simpler?

Wilkins: ... >/ Fine. Fine be together... -walks out of the room-

Jess: >_< -pulls away- I hope that money comes in soon...

Aurora: -blushes a little and looks away- W-Well yes... -looks up at him- ... Ultrasound? You don't... you don't think...

Leoni: o.o... I-I'm sorry... I'm just trying to look for my friend... Sad

Zelda: ... I love you too... -looks up at him for a moment- ... -closes her eyes and whispers- I love you too... -leans in and kisses him gently-

Lily: Really? Damn... :/ -puts the glass down and sits up- ... She talk to you about it?

Elle: Uh... Misfit... we need to talk about what happened... ^^;; I know we were both nervous but...

Aurora: ... -smiles a bit and takes his hand- You know I never thought in such a short time all this could happen...

Gardevoir: o.o... N-Nothing... -backs away a bit- I really am sorry...

Jude: ... I hope so... -gets put in the police car- ... I really didn't want this to happen... I'm sorry Gordon...

???: Sorry ma'am but the charges are serious. He will go to trial soon. But for the mean time he will be in jail. You can come and visit him. But we need to ask you some questions.

Annette: ... -smiles a bit- I'm lucky to have your mother... it's nice to finally have someone to take care of me...

Alejandro: Yes of course... -places her on the bed- I can wait... as long as I can try to get her back...

Aurora: -smiles faintly- Come on... Smile Let's get going. -takes him out of the room and to the office-

Chelsea: ^///^ Well yeah... though I gotta admit you're better without clothes... -gets up and starts to put her clothes on-

Meri: -blushes and watches her- Heh... it really is... -leans down and kisses her neck gently- Mmn... <3

Tani: -hands him the papers- ... I'm just going... to the bathroom... -tries to move away-

Proton: Yes ... -smirks a bit- And don't be too kind to her... if she gets some lip well... give her a smack... |3

Elle: >C Don't you dare touch her... -sighs- If I stay with you, can you please just not touch her...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:33 am

???: Mmn... -wraps her arms around him and kisses him back- <3

Bobby: o.o -sits up a bit- Yeah I heard it too. X3 Heh, I guess we're not the only ones that got lucky tonight. -leans down and kisses her cheek-

Vivian: W-well... well maybe he'll ease up...

???: >.<;; F-fuck... -hisses a little in pain and struggles against the ropes-

???: -frowns- ... >C Don't you ever... D< EVER talk about our master like that! -strikes him hard across the face- You have no right!

Lexi: -looks up at him- ... He... what? -looks confused- But you said...

Fawn: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and sighs a bit- That's much better... -leans down and gently kisses along his chest- <3

Blade: -looks up at her- ... I suppose so, for her.

Tyrel: Many of them have been born there, you have to understand. I don't condone what he's done to her... but... a lot of them can't help what they are. -sighs and shuts his eyes- It took me all I had to not turn into that kind of man...

Bruno: ... -pauses and looks her over- ... >C Well why the fuck would I want to stay here anyway? Hmph. -growls and looks away- I've got nothing to prove to you.

???: Darling why would you want something simple? You're being married into a prestigious and very well liked family... you can't show up to your own wedding wearing something cheap and plain...

Harold: Stop complaining. >/ You should thank me after that...

G: o.o ... Are you serious? You have to be sure... stomach pains could mean anything.

Doctor: Hence why I'm booking an ultrasound. -.-' Until I sort that out... take this and use it. -hands her a pregnancy test and goes to leave-

G: -looks stunned for a moment- ... Hey, don't walk out! D< You get this test done now!

Doctor: -doesn't respond and leaves anyway-

???: Well look for them out of our way. >/

Damien: ... -closes his eyes and kisses her back- ... <3

Slate: Yeah a bit. Apparently at the time she was focused more on how much you were screaming, so evidently she's really not being pleased.

Misfit: o.o Hm? What do you mean, just then?

Parker: M-me neither... I never dreamed that I would actually get any of this...

Mewtwo: -looks her over- .... -face softens a little- Don't look at me like that...

Gordon: -sits with him and looks him over- ... You mean that?

Amber: Oh god.... >.< -runs a hand through her hair and tears run down her face- ... I... I'll be at the station.

Adam: -glances over at her- ... She nice to you huh?

Drayna: You must have loved her very much... -sighs a bit- Why don't I walk you back home? :/ I'll run you through all of this and conjure her when we get there.

Baldor: Mmn... -runs a hand down her side- I guess you have a point. |3 There's really not near as much fun in this when you're wearing clothes... -caresses her a little- <3

Drayna: Ahh... -ears flatten and tilts her head back- Oh Meri... <3

Silver: >.> -looks her over- .... Don't you take too long now...

???: Ahem... well... -readjusts her glasses- I probably won't be physically dealing with her myself sir, just... just organising it. But uhm... I'll be sure to let them know when they're handling her. -looks up at him- Will there be anything else?

Vlad: |3 As long as she stays out of my sight. -rises up out of the ground- I do appreciate you being a good little girl... -strokes her hair gently- But I can't be held accountable for my actions if she happens to come by...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:41 am

Chelsea: |3 Iunno if anyone could've been as lucky as us... -kisses her gently- You were amazing as always... <3

Scruff: ... This is Hanson we're talking about.

???: -comes into the house some time later- Hey man I heard you got a new-- o.o;; -looks down at him- Shit what the hell happened?

Jason: Ah!! >.< ... Well why aren't you the favourite? Huh?

Isaac: Now if you don't care about watching why don't we go upstairs to a private room... |3

Rayurn: Mmn... Oh Fawn... -looks her over- P-Please... help me take off my pants... <3

Grace: :/ You know Elle has always cared about you... Just like Xavier...

Xavier: I do understand... :/ -starts to check her over- ... Seems like everything has been stitched up... of course there will be more scars... and you will definitely have to clean her cuts...

Mapiya: Why you little... >C

Tess: -looks over at her- Stop this now. Before you make any more fights happen ...

Eloisa: Well it isn't going to be a big thing... it'll be a lovely garden wedding... besides it's just a dress... I will only wear it once... :/

Jess: >/ Like you deserve a thank you... -looks around- I wonder if there is a way to get out...

Aurora: o.o... -looks over at the test- ... -sighs and gets up- I guess we better do this... there's only one way to find out...

Leoni: -moves over to Link's house- ... Oh Medli... |c Where are you...

Zelda: ... -pulls away a bit- ... Still as good as ever... -cuddles up to him and closes her eyes- <3

Lily: :/ Jeez... poor girl. Poor Misfit. He must be embarrassed as hell...

Elle: Well it's just... -rubs her arm- It didn't seem that... great... :/ Were you really nervous?

Aurora: Yeah... I've never really wanted to be in a relationship before but... you really make me feel so... happy... <3 -goes in the house and picks some things up-

Gardevoir: ... You know I only ask things because I am worried... I just want to make sure you're happy...

Jude: I do... this thing was never meant for money... I feared that she would've hurt Amber... even come after you and your family...

???: Alright. We'll see you soon. -hangs up the phone-

Annette: Yeah... X3 Turned me into a softie... She's never had much in her life... but the one thing she does is take care of the people she loves... and you know you coming back into her life has made her happy. We've tried everything to find you...

Alejandro: ... Yes... please... -gets up and walks out of the room-

Celestia: ... -looks at Kali- Now what are we going to do about Shawn? He can't get away with this...

Chelsea: Heh... |3 -smiles faintly and kisses him gently- Mnn... <3 You get me all excited again then I might not want to leave... <3

Meri: -pulls her closer and runs her hand down her body- I love you so much Drayna... -looks over her face and sees some blood- ... -sighs- It was so cruel of her to do this to you...

Tani: ... -ears go back- I won't... -walks out of the room-

Proton: |3 No no. That's it... Just get those men ready.

Elle: -snarls and grabs him by the throat, holding him up in the air a bit- Do. Not. Touch. Her! D< -throws him to the ground, huffing a bit- >C Keep control otherwise you will see me in my true form... I still have a horcrux in me and I am not afraid to use it...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:10 am

Bobby: -smiles a bit and blushes- I was? ^//^

Vivian: -sighs and slumps a little- |c Y-you're right... he hates it as much as I do and he's only going to get angrier with me... -shivers a little- But you can't come back. Crying or Very sad You deserve to be with your friends. I... -tears roll down her cheeks- I'll be with you again... after the baby's born... |c -sniffles-

???: >.<; Ugh... -looks up at him- >C I'm hosting a fucking party for the demon queen herself. What the fuck do you think?! D< Just untie me already!

???: >C I'm not good enough. -growls and strikes him again- D< And that's none of your business. I'm fine with not being his favourite, he doesn't want me to be. I just want him happy... -growls and picks up a whip from nearby- No more talking now... >/

Lexi: -whimpers and backs away a little- I-I'd rather... watch... -looks upstairs and thinks for a moment- ...

Fawn: Yes darling... -leans in and kisses his neck softly- Mmn... <3 -slowly trails her hands lower and starts to pull his pants off-

Blade: She shouldn't have gotten involved in any of what she did... it was her own fault that she was hurt, you can't expect me to feel sorry for her.

Tyrel: That's not a problem at all, I'm happy to do it...

Bruno: -snarls and ears flatten- Yeah just back off you little bitch. >C Don't get yourself into trouble you can't handle.

???: Yes but... -fluffs her dress a little- You will want to remember it for a long time. And remember it fondly. Twenty years from now... you'll want to remember that you were acting like a proper, elegant young lady don't you?

Harold: Look for a window. >/ Just don't bother trying anything, I'll deal with getting us out. You're too injured.

G: ... -looks back at her for a moment- Yeah... just to be sure. Uh... bathroom's just through there. -sighs a little-

Baldor: D: ... -reaches out for her- Mummah... Sad

Medli: Mmn... -shifts a little in her sleep and ears perk- .... o.o -opens her eyes and sits up a bit- Mister Link... D: Mister Link. -tugs at his shirt- I think I heard something moving outside.

Damien: -strokes her hair gently- ... You just get some rest my darling...

Slate: >.> -shrugs- It's his own fault for not knowing what he's doing.

Misfit: o.o; I wasn't that good? D: Really? I-I mean I was nervous, but....

Parker: X3 Well.... well that's good. Smile I want to make you happy...

Mewtwo: ... -sighs and looks out towards the ocean again- I can't help but think of that girl now...

Gordon: ... It didn't sound like you to actually... care about anything else than money. -looks away- M'sorry we got caught...

Amber: >.< ... -shakily sets the phone down and takes in a deep breath- Oh no... -bites her lip and hurries out to Jude's car, and heads to the police station-

Adam: Yeah... I appreciate it. You know I'm just not exactly used to people... caring for me the way she seems to. It's like, I don't even know the woman, and she was just willing to do anything to just meet me.

Drayna: -follows him out- So uhm... if I may ask, how did you two meet? :/

Kali: No I know... we can't let this slide. We'd better talk with him. He's never been like this.

Baldor: X3 Sorry... I guess I just can't help it. |3 -starts to pull his clothes on-

Drayna: ... -sighs a bit and ears droop- She... she's done it for as long as I can remember. It's not a big deal...

Silver: >.> .... -just watches her leave-

???: -quickly nods- Yes sir...

Vlad: o.o !! -gets winded and yelps a little- Ah! DX -gasps and tries to catch his breath- You... you arrogant.... little bitch... >8C

Last edited by Drayna on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:28 am

Chelsea: Of course... <3 -cuddles up to her- You always please me... <3

Scruff: Nothing will make me happier to make sure that you are safe and fine. And thats what I will do... You're not going to kill yourself after this okay? ... -strokes her hair gently- We'll find a way...

???: D: Alright alright... -goes over and unties him- Fuck man... you and your kinky shit...

Jason: o.o;; Just put down the whip... D: This will not help anyone... -tries to pull away-

Isaac: >.>... Suit yourself. The show might be a good one |3

Rayurn: -watches her then slowly closes his eyes- I must be... the luckiest man in the world... <3 -moves his hand down her body lower-

Grace: :/ All she did was to make sure you were protected... I know it's not much but... maybe you should try and talk to her when you get the chance. You gave Xavier the chance and things seem okay between you too...

Xavier: Good... well after some sleep here I think she will be able to go back to her own tent... She is very lucky. Anymore bites, then we would've been in more trouble.

Tess: And that goes for you too Bruno. >/ I thought I settled you down when you first came here. Now I have to take care of you and Blade.

Eloisa: ... I want to remember the day I married the person I love... that's all that matters...

Jess: >/ I'll get myself out... -walks away from him and looks around for a window-

Aurora: Hey it's okay baby... -kisses his cheek gently- Mummy has to just quickly do something and I'll be back... You be a good boy. <3 -goes into the bathroom-

Link: Hm... =^= -sits up a bit- Well there are people out in the city Medli... -gets up- But I'll check it out... just stay close to me...

Zelda: ... Alright... -sighs a bit and starts to doze off in his arms-

Lily: >.>... I feel like I need to give him the mother talk about sex...

Elle: Hey it was your first time... -takes his hands- Maybe we just need to give it a few more tries... <3

Aurora: X3 -picks up her things and looks him over- Well... let's get going... <3

Gardevoir: ... what are you thinking about exactly?

Jude: Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault... I just hope our sentence can be cut...

Adam: Yeah... I appreciate it. You know I'm just not exactly used to people... caring for me the way she seems to. It's like, I don't even know the woman, and she was just willing to do anything to just meet me.

Alejandro: I met her at the bar... my niece Eloisa was there so I went to see her along with my friends from my old town... we started to get to know each other. At first... he didn't really like me... she punched me a lot. But slowly we started to have a beautiful relationship.

Celestia: He has been so messed up lately. It's not just this, but with that damn werewolf girl... frankly I'm starting to regret giving her to him.

Chelsea: X3 Heh... Well come on cute stuff, let's get going. -wraps an arm around his waist- <3

Meri: It's still not fair... -wipes away the blood- But I promise you this will not happen again... Not while I'm around...

Tani: -goes down and tries to open up the cage for Lily- I am so sorry dear... >.< I never wanted this to happen...

Proton: Good... >.> -walks over to Silver- And how are you doing sir?

Elle: ... >C I mean it. -goes over and helps him up-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Bobby: Good... -cuddles her close- I love that I can please you. Smile You know this was a great idea, coming here...

Vivian: -rests her head against his chest- ... I... I'm so scared and confused Scruff... |c I don't know what to do anymore...

???: It wasn't my idea! >.< I was fucking forced man! D< This weak little vampire child did it, I got her for free and she fucking turned against me. >C -growls-

???: >3 Oh I think it will... It might teach you some manners. Besides... you'll look so pretty with a few good scars. >w>

Lexi: Mmn... |c -just mumbles and looks at the floor-

Fawn: Ah... -tilts her head back and squirms at his touch- R-Rayurn... <3 -bites her lip and moves her hips forward to meet his hand-

Blade: I don't have the opportunity. She's in the tribe I was kicked out of, that's the end of it Grace.

Tyrel: ... Yeah... yeah she got out pretty lucky. :/ Do you uh... have any idea what's going on with Bruno's trial?

Bruno: >C I don't need someone like you looking after me... -snarls and lays back down, turning away from them-

???: ... Alright well... why don't you try looking for one you like then?

Harold: Fine. >/ Injure yourself even further. See if I care.

G: ... Just... just take it easy... -backs away and leans against the wall, holding Baldor close- ...

Medli: D: It sounded like something big... -slowly gets up and hides behind him-

Damien: -cradles her close in his arms and sighs a little- Good night...

Slate: Yeah I keep thinking the same thing. >.> But it might be just slightly awkward.

Misfit: Maybe but... it was your first time too... -goes red- M'sorry, I... I didn't know. Sad

Parker: X3 You want some help with your things? I'm not gonna let you carry everything.

Mewtwo: ... If she would still be in one piece by the time anyone tries to help her out.

Gordon: Y-yeah... I don't know how my family would support themselves... |c -glances at him- ... What would Amber do without you?

(You screwed up Annette)

Drayna: Well... I think it's really sweet you were going to be we'd. I hope you can get things back to how they were...

Kali: Yeah you know before he started being so damn obsessed with her he was still normal. He wouldn't pull this sort of shit. -glances over at Reynard- ... Elf boy. Get over here.

G: -follows her out- Thanks Aurora... -squeezes her hand gently- You know you we're right, this is a lot better than fighting with you all the time. I really appreciate the help...

Baldor: X3 -cuddles her gently- Well lead the way princess. <3

Drayna: She'll hurt you too... Sad Meri please, don't get involved. If she turned on you instead...

???: -goes down into the cell block and watches them- ...

Silver: >.> ... Something's been brought to my attention.

Vlad: -growls and grabs her by her hair- Don't you ever... >8C Try that... again...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Chelsea: Yeah ... Just to get away from it all... Its nice. <3 

Scruff: Thats why i need to help you... Please let me help... -kisses the top of her head- ...

???: o.o... Yeah... Your asshole is bleeding so much man...

Jason: >/ Yeah I'll be as pretty as you.

Isaac: |3 come on. -takes her upstairs and into the room- 

Rayurn: Mmn... -carssses her gently- Do you like that babe...? <3 

Grace: ... What if she came here to visit? 

Xavier: I'm not sure but what he has done there might not be much of a trial... :/ it looks like he will be kicked out... 

Tess: ... Then we cannot trust you... Im sorry... 

Eloisa: ... Alright... -goes through the dresses and stops at one- ... This one... 

Jess: >/ Hey i know you wouldnt... 

Aurora: -comes out some time later and looks him over- ... Its positive... I am pregnant... 

Link: -goes to the door and opens it up- ... Or it sounds like an old friend...

Leoni: -looks up- ... o.o Link? 

Lily: Hey i had to be a role model for this kid for so long. He sees me like a mum. 

Elle: Its okay :/ -kisses his cheek- You act as if im going to leave you because of it. Im not going to that. 

Aurora: X3 Nah im strong. I can do this. 

Gardevoir: ... Do you want to go back to her...? 

Jude: ... Iunno... -runs a hand through his hair- I need her so much right now... |c 

Annette: ... I guess you weren't used to your girl looking after you too huh >.>... 

Alejandro: ... I hope so... She was the best thing in my life |c i never really fell in love with anyone else ... Only her... 

Reynard: ... -slowly walks over to them- 

Aurora: It really is good... I hate the fighting so much... :/ it makes me so upset...

Chelsea: ^///^ Well we need to get to earth first... Heh... It still feels weird being called princess... 

Meri: I don't care... Rather take the punches than you... -kisses her cheek- I'm going to protect you Drayna... Accept that... 

Tani: Now I'll send you back to the cafe... Stay with Giovanni...

Lily: Nn ... But mum... |c

Tani: No buts... -teleports her back there- 

Proton: >.>... oh? What is that? 

Elle: >.<!! Ah! -tears up- L-Let me go... I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Bobby: Yeah... I can't help but worry about Scruff though. :/ You reckon he's doing alright down there on his own?

Vivian: -blushes a little and stares up at him for a moment- ... A-alright... <3

???: >.<; F-fuck... It really hurts... >C The nerve of that little bitch. I swear if I see her again...

???: ... >/ -growls- You can go ahead and be that way... Just makes it more fun for us. -raises her arm and whips him-

Lexi: -looks up as they come in- ....

Fawn: R-Rayurn... Ohh... -moans a little- Y-yes... <3

Blade: ... M'not gonna stop her if she does. -shrugs and turns away from her-

Tyrel: Oh... :/ Alright... -sighs and rubs the back of his head- I guess he's done this sorta thing before, huh?

Bruno: ... -ears flatten and ignores her, not saying anything-

???: o.o That one? Madam you'll look so plain... uhm... Are there any alterations to be made to it?

Harold: No. >C You're no good to me injured. If you can't serve me properly cause of some bloody broken bones then you can just join the other servants.

G: -looks up at her, seeming stunned- ... Oh. Great. -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Fantastic...

Baldor: Sad -reaches out for her again- Mummah...

Medli: o.o Huh? -peeks out from behind him- .... Leoni! Very Happy -races over and hugs his leg- You came for me! >w< <3

Slate: Alright alright. Go talk to the kid then. D| Maybe I'll talk to Elle or something.

Misfit: -looks her over for a moment- You... you're not? -sighs a little in relief- T-thanks... -pulls her into a gentle hug- ...

Parker: X3 Awh c'mon... what kind of gentleman would I be if I let you carry your own stuff?

Mewtwo: -ears flatten and growls a little- No... she still deserves to be there...

Gordon: Relax, we... we'll make our phone calls and you can let her know we're here.

Adam: -glances at Madeline- ... Nah I wasn't... I tried to push her away at first. But I'm pretty lucky to have her. -leans over and gently kisses her cheek- <3

Drayna: -sighs a little- I want you to be informed... this won't be easy. :/ You'll have to work hard for her to learn that she isn't a servant... I wish it weren't Shawn that did this, otherwise he could have helped...

Kali: >.> -lifts the spell- Hey, you wanna go get your pretty little girlfriend back?

G: Yeah... it was so much easier to not fight when we were kids... It's a shame now we've got so much going on. I don't want to blame it on you, it's just... you more always there...

Baldor: X3 Well you are aren't you? -teleports them to earth-

Drayna: -looks him over- .... Yes Meri... -rests her head against his chest and cuddles up to him- ...

Seth: I know you're worried but we can't go up there ourselves now, it's too risky. We have to wait for word from Dark. He's doing all he can over there to help...

G: >/ Well it's not enough if they're not back yet.

???: o.o; ... Hey! D< Hey you can't do that! G-guards! Security!

Silver: >.> ... Would you say you don't trust me? The work I've been handed doesn't seem to be of any real consequence.

Vlad: No... >C You are prey. You do not ever... ever be like that to your master. D< Do you understand me?! -strikes her hard across the face-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 am

Chelsea: I hope he is... :/ If he was going to do something crazy he would've just ended back up in hell.

Scruff: Come on. Let's go and see what we can do. -takes her hand and heads out of the bar-

???: >.> What? Let her screw you in the ass again? Face it, if she did this before she can do it again.

Jason: Ah!! >.< -cries out in pain as welts and cuts start to appear on him-

Isaac: |3 Heh... oh this is really fun to watch...

Rayurn: Mmn... Fawn... <3 -leans up and kisses her neck again, biting at it gently-

Grace: :/ Alright... -stands up- Is there anything else I can get you dear?

Xavier: Well he had attacked Shea before... we gave him a warning that if he slipped up he would be out of here.... :/

Tess: ... -sighs- I don't want you to be banished... but you have to help me out on this... :/

Eloisa: ... -shakes her head- No... -takes it- I like it how it is... trust me when I put it on it'll show more curves and will look lovely... -smiles faintly- Does it have a veil?

Jess: Like I'll serve you when I get out of here >/ -finds a window- You ever wonder why you don't get any women? It's because of this attitude.

Aurora: -looks him over- Hey my little man... -picks him up gently- Mummy is okay now... <3 -kisses the top of his head-

Leoni: Very Happy There you are! -nuzzles her gently with his snout- Oh god I missed you so much! Why did you leave me back there? D:

Lily: >.>... Oh talking to Elle now. That's a big step.

Elle: -hugs him back gently- Hey it would take something big for me to stop loving you... Smile -kisses him gently- We'll work on this. <3

Aurora: X3 -hands some bags to him- You're such a sweetheart... -kisses his cheek- <3

Gardevoir: o.o... Okay okay... -sighs and helps him with the rubble- ...

Jude: ... |c Yeah... -sighs- God... you know she could start a whole new life... she is so young... yet she wants to stick with me..

Madeline: -blushes a little and looks away- <3

Annette: ... -smiles a bit- So you still going to stay in that dingy place?

Alejandro: I'll put the work in it... -frowns- Fucking Shawn... after everything we did for him... he does this >C

Reynard: D| Huh...? -ears perk and looks around- Eldora? D: Y-Yes! I want her back! >.<

Aurora: ... Yeah... I know you don't. But hey, maybe when I help you out you will settle a bit :/

Chelsesa: ^///^ I guess... it still sounds weird... -starts to walk off to her parent's home-

Meri: ... -runs a hand gently through her hair- You know... I know this is going t sound so strange... but you really do have such soft features... from your hair... to your skin... <3

Nightshade: Just please be-- o.o!! D: Lily... -goes over to her and helps her up- Oh sweetheart... Sad

Tani: >/ -goes shadow and quickly pins them up to the wall, covering their mouth- You best keep quiet right now...

Proton: >.>... Trust you? Well of course we trust you sir... otherwise you wouldn't have taken the big boss man's seat...

Elle: -yelps in shock- >.< S-Stop! Please!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 am

Bobby: Mmn... yeah I guess. Shame he can't be with that Vivian girl. :/ Seems to really care about her a lot.

Vivian: Mkay... -holds onto his arm and follows him out, resting her head against his shoulder- ... What... are we going to do?

???: D< She just surprised me, that's it. That will not happen again.

Lexi: >.< -winces a little as he's struck- It's horrible... -tears up a bit and looks away- I'm so sorry Jason... I-I didn't know...

???: >3 Quiet bitch. You should be thanking me... -continues to strike him-

Fawn: Ah! Ahh -tilts her head back- Oh... oh that's so nice Rayurn... ahh... <3 -shuts her eyes-

Blade: No... -watches as Vivian finishes washing up Marianna-

Tyrel: That's only fair I suppose... he can't pose a threat to anyone here... :/

Bruno: -growls and still doesn't look at her- Why the fuck would you care so much? >C I don't care if I'm banished... I stand by what I said. She deserved it... if you people are going to kick me out for it then I'll gladly leave.

???: Uhm yes... yes we can get a veil with that one. Why don't we try it on, and then we can go from there with altering it for a better fit and... and everything...

Harold: It doesn't matter if women don't want to be with me. >/ You really don't have any say in the matter.

Baldor: Sad -cuddles up to her and places a hand on her stomach- Ouchie...?

Medli: -hugs his snout- ... I'm sorry I left you there... I didn't want to go back to the castle after I ran out. Mummy and daddy would have been mad with me... -strokes his fur gently- <3

Slate: Well you've already got dibs on the other kid. >.>

Misfit: X3 Heh... you're the best. -kisses the top of her head- I love you so much. <3

Parker: ^//^' Heh... y-yeah I guess... -takes the bags- I guess I try my best to be sweet. X3

Mewtwo: .... -doesn't say anything and just goes back to reconstructing the rubble-

Gordon: Well she's been with you for a while now.... but I thought she was just... well a hooker. I never thought you two were serious... -looks him over-

Adam: -shakes his head- Nah... I really hated that place. I went looking for my mum for financial support... see if I could find myself somewhere better to stay.

Drayna: Sad Calm down... I know it's horrible what he did. But I know Kali and Celestia are going to right this... -comes up to his house- ... Just here? :/ Do you mind if I come in with you? Casting the spell takes a lot of energy...

Kali: >.> Then you better fucking listen good you fruity elf. >/ You get on your fucking knees for my Mihan and you beg for her forgiveness, change her back to the beautiful creature she was before and then we'll think about putting our ass on the line to get her back for you.

G: ... -looks away- Maybe, but... you can't always be here. You'll be going back to school again soon...

Baldor: X3 Well I think you make a beautiful princess. >w> ... Maybe I can see if I can get you dressed up in some more traditional royal gowns. |3 -smirks smugly-

Drayna: -smiles faintly- I don't find it strange... Smile You creatures... you're always so flattering. Nobody here ever comments on physical beauty....

Seth: D: Oh my goodness, what happened to you...? Sad -goes over and helps takes the cuffs off her- >.< Ah... -hisses a little in pain and quickly throws them onto the table-

G: -looks her over- ... Are you hurt?

???: o.o !! Mmn! >.< -squeaks a little in surprise and tries to struggle- Mmph! -looks very frightened-

Silver: >.> I don't believe you. You haven't shown me any reason to say that you trust me...

Vlad: >C I'll stop when I damn well want to. -growls and bites down hard into her neck-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next